Speaker 1: Oh at.
Speaker 2: A thing.
Speaker 3: All right, we have to try this again. It looked like it worked, but just to be sure.
Speaker 4: No, it's working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's working now. I can see it in the corner, but I don't know. From the other page it looked like it was live, but then I don't know. But anyway, if this is your first time joining US, I would like to properly introduce myself. I am a host and favorite hotivational speaker Me Me Me me some one hundred or the former Comra Walker if you.
Speaker 4: Know st I'm wanting from you.
Speaker 3: I know, right, I know, Man, I think she may or may not make a twenty, but even if she does, it's going to be an anonymous than like you're taking off of the holidays. Man, Man, I would like to properly introduce my co host as bro.
Speaker 4: Why does she keep doing you like that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Like she looked like she didn't want to go She literally did that before she started getting ready to introduce you, and then she didn't even want to introduce you at all last week.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know how to do it because you know, he'd be like, oh, I ain't her break first, but then he coming here? You know, advertising and shit and sweet as day was coming up.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 4: Mean, she do got a point, So I don't want you on air bogus.
Speaker 5: So no, yeah, get the get the Coke line.
Speaker 4: Off your nose.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, I couldn't tell if it was a booger the rito crumb because it kind of looked like a crumb, which is even more hilarious. Coke gave the new definition to inhaling food. Well, we got shout out to my second mister r break Fresh regardless of what he says, and of course the man behind the magic, mister Tone Death. He is in charge of the wonderful intro that you guys see every week, as well as all of the visuals that go on the screen throughout the episode.
Speaker 4: Early today, I know, right, she must be off work. Look it's one Hey, look, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I just think.
Speaker 4: I just think.
Speaker 3: Okay, so are those some different brothers or they just upgraded their packaging? Okay, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: He brought them like almost a year ago, like they've been here for a minute now.
Speaker 3: On my way to the studio after I picked that one, Like I really wanted to give a shout out because I love a self aware pedestrian, like I hate driving, I hate the funk out of pedestrians, but self aware pedestrians they get all of my respect. So no, like a self aware pedestrian, they know like, man, I'm too fat, slower, old to even try to make it, so I'm just gonna wave you on because I don't want you waiting on me. Okay, respect, those are the pedestrians that I fuck with.
Speaker 5: So like those old white folks and walker who know you're not gonna make this light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's like you saw you saw them orange numbers pop up and say you got nine seconds to make it across this intersection, and you know that them knocked ass, big thick ass knees is not gonna make it from this corner to the next corner before that nine seconds is up.
Speaker 4: So now I have to sit here.
Speaker 3: And wait on your out of breadth ass to maneuver in front of my vehicle because it's illegal to hit.
Speaker 4: You, is it? Or is it illegal to get caught that you hit.
Speaker 3: Them or you got them old motherfuckers and they punk ass osteoporosis that take their brittle ass bones and want to sit up here and shuffle, you know that little shuffle that they do, and shit going off slow. You knew that you wouldn't gonna make it, and now you hold up traffic.
Speaker 4: It's a bunch of them over by my house too.
Speaker 3: If I know that I'm not in the mood to run today, or you know, at least do a light jog. You know what I'm saying, Like, you ain't gotta go fucking full of sprint, but you can do like a little light jog and ship to get the fuck out the way. So yes, shout out to all of the self aware pedestrians that get the fuck out of the way, or they just don't even bother the cross until they know that it's clear.
Speaker 2: That's how you say the word.
Speaker 4: But that sound like so or as my old raggedy ass bones and ship see thank you.
Speaker 5: She just out here just being bogus before nine nine pm on a Sunday, man, because.
Speaker 3: That ship is annoying and it's and it's always when you got somewhere to be, and ship.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be part of your hell, You're gonna have to be somewhere in hell in every five steps.
Speaker 4: It's a slow walking old person.
Speaker 5: That's bill like a tank, so you can't even hit them or else your fuck up your car.
Speaker 3: They were like, you know, we have never ever in history had a motherfucker come down here and put paws on the devil like this. I will go down there and run if you make me sit here, and I have to sit in traffic, and that's my personal head.
Speaker 4: I'm putting hands and feets.
Speaker 5: Charge and the crazy part at the end of the road is dick, so you have to sit in traffic to go get it right?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, yeah, but I I can't stand that, Like it makes me so mad. Like if you know that you're not gonna make it, why even step across the curve.
Speaker 4: I could see if you like halfway already when it changed.
Speaker 3: That's understandable because you don't have a clue when the light is actually gonna change on, especially if somebody, yes, you know, crossing and they pushing the button.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna let me.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. If you have already made your way and it changes, that's different. These are motherfuckers who already see the countdown going and the fucking hand is up there saying, nah, bitch, it ain't time. Yet, and they will still step off, and then when the light changes they want to take their time. I hate that ship. I wish it wasn't illegal.
Speaker 5: I was not that it's illegal to hit them, it's illegal to get caught.
Speaker 3: I would have so many motherfuckers's hood ornaments. It's not even funny. And we just talked about last week how I don't mind hitting people with cars.
Speaker 5: You gotta line the front end of your car with Teddy Bear so you don't have any evidence. Damn no, I'm like, this is a memorial. Yeah, whoever, he had a new bear every time you hit one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you just swap them out because the DNA evidence soak into the tavy bear, so you just get rid of them.
Speaker 5: To just buy a bunch of care beers and line them across the front. They'll be like, oh, that's cool, she has all the care beers, not realizing they really just bumpers.
Speaker 3: Think I'd be like, ma'am, why do you have all of these builder bears taped to the front of your car. I'm like, it's one for every abortion I had my children. Hey, at least you didn't have to take your glasses off and throw them today, and we are damn we less than ten minutes in. She said, it's gonna be blood and DNA on the bear. I said, you gotta swap.
Speaker 5: The bears out.
Speaker 4: It's soaked all that up.
Speaker 5: You get rid of it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a long ride home without them. Well today is I don't know what to do after this. I don't understand the problem.
Speaker 6: Sick you Diddy and the nigga that you know who said put the drugs.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 3: Drugging the baby. Yeah, they was absorbing it. That's why you.
Speaker 5: Didn't watched the episode of the Death Fresh show. Yeah, put the date rape drug in the baby oil. That's why they had some of the bottles of them. Yess why why while the bitches are out here worried about something being in their dream, but you letting this nigga give you a massage. It's a long time, no see, she said, I actually woke up on a Sunday. Yeah, he's putting it all in your skin. Because it's on your skin is absorbing right away.
Speaker 4: That's wow.
Speaker 3: So you out here trying to be glistening and ship because you don't want to be ashy in front of the bitches, and you that's crazy.
Speaker 5: They're taking consideration nine times ten because of the freak off they got that ship in the spray bottle, so they just spraying spraying date date rape right on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah I didn't. I really haven't been following.
Speaker 5: As fun diabolical, my guy very ingenious, but yes, I mean very Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's usually a sick nigga that ship.
Speaker 5: I can be true at once.
Speaker 3: How many times have we watched cartoons and they refer to a nigga as an evil genius?
Speaker 4: That's what it is. That's an evil like, that's what ship.
Speaker 2: You don't like TV?
Speaker 4: He is on TV?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? A script? Right?
Speaker 3: But like to this day, you can't tell me that all of these like sci fi and like alien movies and ship, somebody knows something.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like.
Speaker 3: They use us as like a focused group to see how well react if they were to really tell us the truth.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like niggas just be coming up with this ship. They put it in the movie.
Speaker 5: First they see we accept it and we think it's true, and then they be like, well, you know what, twenty years ago we found this out.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like everything is based on something that they know based on truth.
Speaker 6: Even they're trying to predict the end of the world in all type of fucking movies.
Speaker 4: Look Out, it was not the first time we've died.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 5: That's why everybody's confused about this Berenstain Bears ship right now?
Speaker 2: Is that no what what the doing to the be?
Speaker 4: How they spell it? Okay, my bad?
Speaker 5: The lost zam tape that that helps us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of the main ones. They always used to bring.
Speaker 5: Up, Hey, didn't they have what we're spell it?
Speaker 4: I don't even care no more.
Speaker 3: Did They tried to say that she didn't always have on the bonnet, because that's a fucking lit.
Speaker 4: I didn't have on the bondy. She always had on the bondy. The loops used to have a corner kopy. They said they never had it. I know they had that.
Speaker 3: I remember because because we did an episode on that, like the Mandela affectsh and that was definitely she went down the whole rabbit hole. And she was smart though, because she was like, I'm gonna print it like this, so either y'all gonna have to let me make money off of it, or y'all gonna have to sue me for copyright infringement and.
Speaker 4: Admit that this ship existed pests not checkers. She got a point there. Now she definitely got to cease and desists in NDIA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chess, not checkers.
Speaker 6: But I feel like that's how they they want us to forget, and that's how they do it. They just out here replicating the images to be like, see thirty years ago, mister Panut wasn't wearing no hat.
Speaker 4: He was, Yeah, ain't and yeah, I swear he was like mister Monopoly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's funny because.
Speaker 5: Pretty soon they're gonna tell us that the w B Frog wasn't racist.
Speaker 4: I can't get over.
Speaker 3: Like, anytime I think about the w B I always think about Dave Schappelle.
Speaker 4: That's how he actually did it. He sun like that.
Speaker 3: Mandela, Yeah, like because we we have, we talked about that before. But it's a lot of ship. I'm like, y'all are full of ship. I know, I remember, I know.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like that's one of the reasons why they pushing AI so heavy. So when we do discover, like, no, bro, this ship is real, they could be like that's just a I.
Speaker 4: They already they already doing that.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying, Like, so we be like, no, nigga, I got proof. Yeah, like this is this ai.
Speaker 2: The older you get, the more that you started to.
Speaker 3: See, Like damn, like bro bills is a race in my childhood. Enough, I don't need nothing else a race. Bills have already made me unhappy. It made me miss what.
Speaker 2: Used to be the memories away they said you already gave.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like Trump is saying, like he go, he not gonna send like if he gets elected, he's not gonna send federal funding to schools that teach about slavery and.
Speaker 4: Ship I mean, I'm kind of okay with that because I'm sick of hearing that ship noa just say it happened. Let's move on.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about.
Speaker 6: I was like, the older that we get and the more like advanced life get, where we get to a point, probably not in our lifetime, but will we get to a point where school curriculum aren't going back that.
Speaker 3: Fucking It's like, if y'all can still talked to us about fucking Roman empires and shit and all this bullshit, y'all can talk about something that was a couple one hundred years ago. You motherfuckers be teaching the shit that was centuries old, so you like, all right, y'all can learn about this ship that was way back when, But this ship that was just a couple of hundred years ago.
Speaker 4: No, that paints us in the bad lights on.
Speaker 6: No, I'm saying altogether. Will they stopped it? Like will we no longer talk about the Roman Empire? Will they no longer speak about slavery and civil rights?
Speaker 4: Like will we not.
Speaker 6: About modern day fucking history? And the great Facebook crash of like.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty will be like back in my days, we shut the world down for two weeks, like.
Speaker 4: Twenty forty.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a nigga forty years old. And remember twenty twenty. It like when I was twenty, the whole world shut.
Speaker 5: Down, like Dad, We was inside, couldn't use ourselves, we couldn't talk to people.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, right, they told us social and then they gonna be like boom and du'st the downfall of man because everybody got depended on the internet.
Speaker 3: And surprisingly, like we talked about last week's six of this, rates actually rose during the pandemic because the niggas were not so tradistancant.
Speaker 5: No, No, what it was was someone who had the clap was forced to stay in one centrally located person to sleep with that same person, and gave that individual to clap, and when we were allowed to go back outside, clap started clapping with everybody.
Speaker 4: Next thing. You know, we got a city full around the applauses clap of the clap, clap, clap, clap zero.
Speaker 5: That is wild. That is ridiculous. How do you feel if you found out that, like the outbreak of the clap in the city happened because of your next door neighbor, I'd be surprised. House like ground zero and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kids are stupid. Grandkids are bad.
Speaker 4: Oh mind, they just be outside rooming and walking and ship not yours? Right, kid? No, get back in the house. Today's Sunday. Keep back the house.
Speaker 2: Trying to make away with my family.
Speaker 3: Oh, today is Sunday, October twentieth, and we are one day after Sweetest Day. We saw a lot of posts It's sweeter Day on social media. Niggas didn't get the outcome that they thought that. You know, they were gonna get you a.
Speaker 4: Sensitive as a nigga.
Speaker 5: If you was expecting something, continue like that's.
Speaker 4: What women do on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: It's not they not justifying, that's say that's sassy. That is sassy to have expectations on a holiday that only the Midwest cares about. It's sassy, my guy.
Speaker 2: I think we are.
Speaker 6: You have an expectation when you're dating something, that's when you have an expectation.
Speaker 4: Still sassy.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck what you call it.
Speaker 6: If you expect something on February fourteen, I expect something on October whenever the fuck this day is because if that's when, if we're in a relationship, and that's what we do. So don't hit me with the we don't celebrates Wednesday and when we just celebrated Valentine's Day, so we not celebrate. We're not celebrating ship.
Speaker 4: Damn one. Were you expected something yesterday?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not got what I needed to get and I bought it myself.
Speaker 4: No, we haven't got some pussy cars today, my niggas.
Speaker 5: We got my airline. I see that I've treated my god, you're looking very bad buchies right now.
Speaker 2: Appreciation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I did hear a lady in the barbershop yeller, as if she was expecting something and she didn't get nothing.
Speaker 4: Because the lady and it was funny.
Speaker 2: She was like, that young lady out there sounds upset.
Speaker 5: Because because they always want to take stuff for them, it's not for you.
Speaker 6: Sound like she was expecting something, didn't get nothing. I was like, that's how the uh, that's how the cookie crumbles.
Speaker 4: You out here crumbling cookies.
Speaker 3: Well, for those who didn't have a significant other, they had the opportunity to attend a singles mixer on Sweetest Day yesterday.
Speaker 4: You want to go ahead and put up this flyer for me, Tom about this one.
Speaker 5: Yes, this was a thing. It's a Travis wait White whoa yep. Let her tell the story because that's the first thing I.
Speaker 4: Seen when it was sent to me.
Speaker 5: That in the corner, it's a flower. It is a It is a flower in the corner right there. It's a flower in that corner.
Speaker 2: The left hand, the lower corner, the lower corner.
Speaker 4: I don't see the the lower I see the address up there.
Speaker 2: That's that's the upper right.
Speaker 5: It looked like it was there from four to eight. That's that's a great time to be out and about mingling.
Speaker 2: The address.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh it's on find Blakes not Sherman Phoenix.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there was a free interactive Sweetest Day mixer for singles looking to connect at Playing Parenthood this Saturday from four to eight pm.
Speaker 4: Playing Parenthood don't find at.
Speaker 3: The Flower States to enjoy a fun evening with sex ed experts, playful games for raffle prises, and a safe, non judgmental atmosphere.
Speaker 4: It's playing parent who you can't judge nobody in there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is this is a effort to turn people off. This is.
Speaker 5: The way they say, Look like, look cause these are your choices. You sure you still want to have a kid.
Speaker 4: So but here's the thing. It's like, did they use the comfort zone? But what would you be more?
Speaker 3: Would you be more or less inclined to attend the singles mix or that planned parenthood like going to a singles mixer there, it's like, all right, we have planned parenthood. If I do decide to tap that and they're here, it's probably you know, it's it's probably a chance that this is a little bit better quality of it, because you know, I feel like they wouldn't be here if they weren't worried about other people that were as safe as they are.
Speaker 4: Playing parenthood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think to know good niggas be a planned parenthood. I don't think they get I don't think they go in any vicinity where healthcare is administer.
Speaker 4: They're always looking for He got a point there.
Speaker 6: Don't just just at it like you ever be driving by and you see the church and then they be outside they be doing like the church people.
Speaker 4: Let's just save off.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, but like, how many how many niggas of the cloth you thinker out here?
Speaker 4: You got a point there, because.
Speaker 6: When we ride a bunch of niggas outside, I know all of y'all don't attend.
Speaker 5: This church, specif the hose ain't there either. I want to know how successful this event was.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 2: I want to start.
Speaker 4: She's gonna start my website. It's on our website. We talked about it last week.
Speaker 2: I want to start cooking.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Baby oil?
Speaker 3: Not only are these playing b pills not go prevent pregnancy, they baby probably go be born with the third leg.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about you talking about.
Speaker 6: Making them you get some money. How if your baby's brown with a third leg fast. You can put that on the news.
Speaker 5: So you don't see that you're getting sued because first of all, they're gonna sue you because they pregnant pill wasn't supposed to stop.
Speaker 3: That you can sue for unwanted pregnancy, false advertisement of product, and birth defects.
Speaker 6: You're right, I will get sue. I'm just gonna stay. You know, I'm like, y'all thought that this was safe.
Speaker 3: No, you just gotta you just got to hire somebody to talk real fast to give the side effects on your ad.
Speaker 2: Just stop.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I do actually want to know how many people showed up.
Speaker 5: I want to know how many showed up, not because I want to ridicule or anything.
Speaker 4: I just want to know, Like I'm just I'm genuinely interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what made you choose this one? Because there's always speed dating events and stuff like that held by you know, pretty upclass people, and their turnouts can be low.
Speaker 2: I'm not going.
Speaker 5: To I feel like this may be the best one to listen to. Well, they know their way, awhile.
Speaker 4: Some pussy, but it's like damn.
Speaker 3: So it's a singles mixer, and the very first thing y'all talking about is like fucking because it's like your egg experts is they're like, all right, this is how you do this, you know, going through everything.
Speaker 2: Figure out this is the end result.
Speaker 5: Anyway, they probably just having that typical sex egg conversation like look y'all adults and y'all gonna fuck. Look at the guys on this side, Look on the girls on this side. You want to deal with them for eighteen years. We also have breaks where you can stop.
Speaker 3: But then it's also like, bro, I don't want to be sitting here and you know, mingling having chips and snacks and ship and I'm like, damn, he fine, and then all of a sudden they get to talking about general awards.
Speaker 4: Now I don't want to be here.
Speaker 5: But if they're just like, what if there's a table that you could just go to over there, like what like you know what, like him, you want to go home with him, grab this playing b box and these condoms, enjoy your night?
Speaker 4: You know, would have really would have really done it.
Speaker 3: I feel like if they had the opportunity because a lot of ship like they can test you right there on the spot.
Speaker 5: Like all how about it?
Speaker 4: You got to get tested?
Speaker 3: Like y'all y'all get tested, you know, because obviously they can't share your.
Speaker 4: Results because you know, hip a violation.
Speaker 3: But on site, everybody walking around with their paperwork in their hand, and it's like, all right, let's exchange numbers for a lot of ship got rein click chlamydia take at least a day or two.
Speaker 2: I think that's why what we really test.
Speaker 3: But like trick and she liked that, I think they get back right away. Hip is definitely right away.
Speaker 5: I think that's only when they I think that's the main one they care about, because you know, you can get rid of the other two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just turned it into a farm party.
Speaker 5: So HIV, what side of the internet do you visit at two in the afternoon, My guy, like.
Speaker 4: You be on.
Speaker 2: I watched a lot of Order.
Speaker 4: Don't don't blame it on a lot order. Don't blame to.
Speaker 6: Go bust some kids who was throwing the farm party and raping each other. Don't if y'all like I was confused on the phrase because I'm like, if they all having consensual sex, this just sounds like they're fucking.
Speaker 4: Each other, right, It sounds like the orgy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a farm party in sex, which sounds dangerous because I don't know what level of your medication is on time.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to tell you if you need it.
Speaker 4: I'm not on no medication, saying.
Speaker 6: Like, you know what if you know, I may be on antidepressants.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, now I get it. I had to understand what you was talking about. Yeah, I was talking about animals. Look, bro, you was in You were into furry. You were heavy into furry content for a while.
Speaker 4: My god, they.
Speaker 3: If they have an iPhone, all they gotta do is put in the medications and then tell you what interacts.
Speaker 2: I mean. But on this episode, apparently it was just you make They was making pills.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: But like if you look, because most pills have a number printed on them, so you can look and see and it'll tell you like orange tablet to see seven and eighteen. This is for you know, the prep pill for HIV. Like if that was you peelers, So imagine not having nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't got no kind of you take your.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy because they're away from farm parties.
Speaker 3: But then if something go wrong, you can't even tell the emergency person that what you do.
Speaker 2: You can't that's such a gamble with your life.
Speaker 4: So first responders come like, what did you take?
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, So bucket for the pills cause.
Speaker 3: You just fucking grabbing them, just shaking them in like fucking skittles and ship.
Speaker 5: That's nasty word, because some pills are nasty and you're just out here and enjoying them, you know.
Speaker 3: That is why No, Like a lot of people love being in that type of career, being like an EMT and you know, paramedic, firefighter, all that kind of shit, emergency personnel. And I can't because when you were in those type of positions, you were obligated to save lives.
Speaker 4: You have to. It's part of your job. You run to the fire, you have.
Speaker 5: To save them.
Speaker 3: It don't matter if this motherfucker just spit on you and called you a nigger before you have to save them.
Speaker 5: It was a whole episode of nine one one based on that. It was one of Kenny Rietta was having the issues with a dude who didn't want to listen and she really just trying to help him and he was being rude and racist in the whole nine yards.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, he just I never knew her name was Henriette.
Speaker 5: I just know her.
Speaker 4: I never knew her. I never he passed out and.
Speaker 5: She thought it was like Hennessy because.
Speaker 4: She does not give younes lives. No, I'm not saying like maybe she liked to drink the shit, so it's like he is her actual name. But she was gonna let dog like aup one one. She let a nigga who nickname is Henny can touch her on the inside.
Speaker 6: The phrase with our favorite friend that is not factual.
Speaker 5: She let him touch her on the inside repeatedly. So do you think do you.
Speaker 2: Like if we poll everybody that top five?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I think he is. He's on.
Speaker 5: He's on people top those who've known him for more than five years.
Speaker 2: No, so.
Speaker 4: We love him. It's not the top five.
Speaker 3: No, But I I know that I can't do a job like that because.
Speaker 4: I can't save everybody.
Speaker 3: And it's not even because people are racist and rude and it's like, yeah, but you was just talking all that ship. Now you're choking on that motherfucking chicken nugget. Fuck you, it's not even that. No, it's because I am heavy on play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And you can't be like that when you're emergency personnel. So if you hurt yourself or dying because of some stupid ship that you decided to do, Like, if I turn around, you know that that fucking when Abe Simpsons walk in, put his hat up and turn back around, that's me walking into a feim party. Bro over here foaming at the mouth and I'm like, I'm going home.
Speaker 4: You saved him and then you asked him, so what did we learn?
Speaker 5: No, no, you have to save him.
Speaker 3: But that's my point of why I'm not in these types of positions because I feel like natural selection, Bro, I believe in natural selections.
Speaker 4: Natural selection. You chose to lead the guy. I can't.
Speaker 3: I just I can't save everybody because I feel like if you were doing stupid ship, who am I to keep you here? Damn, that's that's pretty rude to say, Dad, I'm reporting you.
Speaker 4: You're violating my patient rights when you were my patient. I want the d d T right there. That's wild.
Speaker 5: If you walking into the hospital take flowers to your grandma, and you go past room one O seven and you just see a patient getting DDT.
Speaker 4: But no, I I just I can't.
Speaker 3: I am very very very heavy on not everybody deserves to be saved.
Speaker 2: Well, once you become an EMT or something, I'm like profession.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Even if you feel like that, you still I talked so much shit.
Speaker 3: After because I want you to picture this your ride to a scene of an attempted sexual assault. The attempted rapist got fucked up because he was trying to take some pussy that didn't belong to him. What am I supposed to do in this situation. I'm supposed to help.
Speaker 5: Him, supposed to supposed to help him, Yeah, and then he gonna get arrested and then go to jail and get raped.
Speaker 3: But see you said, I'm supposed to help him enough so that he can be transported. Meanwhile, I want this nigga to transport to Hell, so no, he.
Speaker 4: Is gonna be in Hell while getting butt fucked in jail.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, you know what, bro, I'm sorry, but my defibrillator ain't charged.
Speaker 4: I forgot to plug it in. I forgot to plug it in.
Speaker 3: But that's why, that's why I'm not in these professionals, because I know me for the most part, and I tell people when people be like they don't judge it all your life. We just people all the time. I mean, judging people is necessary. It literally fucking it saved your life.
Speaker 4: Yea, I have to judge based on Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Judging people is necessary because if you are not able to judge people, sometimes you will end up in a fucked up situation. Oh see, dev said low Ki, that's why I quit. It was something I was not about to do when I snapped on the whole ear and walked off.
Speaker 5: Mm hm No, no, nope.
Speaker 4: Everybody judges, whether.
Speaker 3: They want to admit it or not, judge me, and I am okay with that now.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't judge for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't judge for you know, the typical ship that everybody else judges.
Speaker 5: Like to look down on somebody. You judge to figure out if this is something you want to be a part of.
Speaker 2: Down you think you're better than us in this situation something.
Speaker 5: If I am better than you than me because I don't want to do this, then yes I will take that ale. At this moment in time, I guess what I get to live another day. You start are playing around with drugs and baby oil. I am judging you for choosing that lifestyle and I'm gonna go over here.
Speaker 3: And then I said, fuck that, I'm judging these dressed ask humans. I mean that's like, Okay, you find out that somebody is on the sex offender registry. That has nothing to do with your intuition. You know this information about them. You may not feel that they are rapists, but you now know this information true. So now you have to make a judgment call about them and their character on how you want to interact with them.
Speaker 4: Because this is true.
Speaker 2: You into this ship he into because we all know why.
Speaker 5: For you gotta worry about it to niggas.
Speaker 3: If he's fucking putting drugs in your baby will now, so whenever he goes in your bathroom and take a pics, you gotta wonder if he put little drops in your Johnson and Johnson so that he can rub his Johnson and Johnson across your face while you sleep.
Speaker 4: He can't stay at my house. That was too in depth.
Speaker 2: I hate you from being on the registry.
Speaker 4: How because it's me me.
Speaker 2: Explain that.
Speaker 4: About period.
Speaker 2: That was dark.
Speaker 4: I can be a part of you. I'm just saying period like in general.
Speaker 2: Nah, what kind of drugs I don't know, well, I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: So I found out today.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that there were drugs and all of the baby or that did he had.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that I have. Honestly, I'll be totally following. That's nasty work.
Speaker 6: You don't understand you, like god do that song gets so different.
Speaker 4: Now, that's not even.
Speaker 5: Give it to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, I.
Speaker 6: Can show you two of the sikest niggas in the history of life. I mean outside of niggas like Hitler and like ganghis Kind.
Speaker 4: I don't even think they were sick. I just think they was on their ship.
Speaker 2: Oh No, Hitler was trying to eradicate.
Speaker 4: You couldn't get into art school.
Speaker 6: That's why he was like, you motherfuckers don't deserve no life.
Speaker 4: No life.
Speaker 3: Judging means forming an opinion or conclusion about We judge people all the time, whether people want to admit it or not. Because I judged the funk out of dead beats, you do speaking of it because mine called me out. But I can't tell you last time I talked to dog, I woke up and had a miss call and I turned over, pooted one right back to sleep.
Speaker 8: I can't on the phone call.
Speaker 4: And rolled over and said, fuck that call.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you got to say fuck these phone calls.
Speaker 4: It's a horrible person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I.
Speaker 4: Sick of you, me me do just sick of you? Found Oh whatever I wonder I is? Are Armenian friend gonna come back and join us?
Speaker 5: I don't even want to know? How are you too old to be pouting? Should you poot more when you get older? Right?
Speaker 6: Old?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: I said, the thought of drugs be a baby or is one?
Speaker 5: Insane?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: Finding that out today I was tripping like Brick keep saying, y'all need to speak into the mic.
Speaker 5: She said, you too?
Speaker 4: What? Oh? She said, to tell you speaking to them? Okay, you know how it takes that. I'm assuming is that a ninja supposed to be a ninja?
Speaker 5: It's a ninja on it's just a box on his turn and turning my mic down.
Speaker 6: He's been trying to suppress the funny. You don't want me to speak on this podcast.
Speaker 5: That's what you're talking, the lies you tell yourself. That's what did I tell you that yesterday?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I did not. I didn't talk to you yesterday. Yesterday I didn't talk to you that that either.
Speaker 2: Well, one of these days that happened.
Speaker 4: I'm not lying, you are lying.
Speaker 2: I just don't have my days right.
Speaker 4: Just lied twice.
Speaker 2: I smoked a lot of weed.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you know conscious.
Speaker 3: Is telling you, I'm glad you said that. So Wan just said he smokes a lot of weed. And there's a post that's been circulating the past couple of days that has heavy weed smokers and heavy denial. No, I'm gonna go and I'm gonna read it and I'll explain why you're being heavy tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what this post is. Did I share it?
Speaker 4: It's not post did it's not your post?
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like, sometimes I see things I feel.
Speaker 4: Like you probably didn't share this one.
Speaker 5: N I dot you did it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So a chick made a post. And again this goes back to like how I don't judge people about a lot of shit. She said, y'all would smoke three blunts a day and then judge someone who does one line of coke. Coke is not cracked. Y'all are addicted to weed. Let's talk about it now. My viewpoint was say what you want about her, but people can't even stop smoking long enough to get a job or have a baby, So she's really not wrong. I only know a handful of people who have used coke, and I'll say that they weren't the ones still living with their parents with no ambition, always between jobs, or just overall not own compared to the motherfuckers I knew that needed to smoke all day every that I know way more potheads who don't have ship going for themselves.
Speaker 4: I mean absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Now, that is not me saying that anybody who does coke is automatically more successful or anybody who smokes weed all the time is a fucking bump. I'm just saying based off of people that I know and have seen myself. I have never seen the ones who do coke who didn't have good jobs and careers versus the ones who weren't doing ship. They were always a very very chronic weed smoker.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: It was like cocaine, pure coke is not you. You gotta have coin, right, some money. If you got cocaine, you don't.
Speaker 6: If you're doing coke and ma caine, you are already in a better position than me in life.
Speaker 2: Cause again, cocaine ain't cheap.
Speaker 4: But no, I feel like where I can't tell you that.
Speaker 3: But see that's the thing. You're like, Well, I keep a driving smoke every day. I just said. I didn't say that all potheads are fuck ups. I said out of the fuck ups that I know, they're all potheads and they don't do coke.
Speaker 5: Unachievable, bro, look at our relatives.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 5: I know way more unaccomplished we Smokers's a lot of other accomplishments.
Speaker 2: Niggas who do cocaine I don't even know.
Speaker 6: No, niggas that may have tried unless you on the boat may have tried it.
Speaker 4: Like everything didn't go wild in the air force, Like that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Everything that may not have everything.
Speaker 6: Every time I want to try to pin something on your jacket, that.
Speaker 3: Is a place there called functional well And and I said that too. I said, honestly, for the last decade or longer, I feel like majority of us are fucking functioned. Drug addicts and alcoholics, especially alcoholics especially. Look, he said, they just mad because my weed stronger than.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: She's pointing out the fact that y'all have a lot of nerve to sit here and have a drug habit because it is a fucking drug habit while talking about somebody else's drug habit.
Speaker 5: Just use your drug or choice and shut the funk up about it.
Speaker 9: I saw a video as I CRUs and it was a dude. He was walking, he was from the roller blunt. He was like, man, nig's always talking about we is. He was like, at least it ain't cracked.
Speaker 4: What right? But people in the habit. The problem is people.
Speaker 3: Don't want the word addiction associated with weed because they see weed as a more acceptable drug and they know that the word addiction has a negative connotation to it, so they don't want the word addiction thrown around with weed.
Speaker 4: With weed.
Speaker 3: But it's like, bruh, if you if you have to have a blunt to supplement every activity you do from the time you wake up, that is a fucking addiction. And they look at like, well, no, man. I I've seen people like they'll lose everything because of coconut, and I'm like, bruh.
Speaker 4: People have been addicted to nicotine.
Speaker 3: They weren't selling their house and car for newports, but it was still a fucking addiction to cigarettes And ship.
Speaker 5: Your house with some cools.
Speaker 6: Now I will judge you, but it's the type of cigarette, just like I smoke, and I judge people.
Speaker 3: For the type of bud state somebody come pull back in the day, like my uncle used to smoke GPC's what.
Speaker 2: I still don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: I used to say it just stood for general pack of cigarettes. I think I think it really does. No bullshit, Like.
Speaker 2: Where's the google it? Probably I just figured out what CBS.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: I know some individuals that were smoking go to work and be the best at it. Yeah, Like it's just it's on you. Anita said, people are addicted to weed. They just deny And that's my whole point.
Speaker 2: That's it just sound.
Speaker 3: Look and that's why y'all in denial about it because y'all don't like.
Speaker 4: The way it sounds sounds.
Speaker 5: If you start your day and you go on your phone, rush your teeth roller blunt and that's how you start your day, you may.
Speaker 4: Be addicted as that's your off off. The some people that I have to go to work, I don't smoke.
Speaker 3: They look at it like again, addiction is it's just somebody who oh man, no, they lost it all and you know they can't control it to the point they lost everything. It's like, Bro, I have seen yet because honestly, my ex his auntie, she used to like actually like rocks and I never knew that until I saw him serve her one day and I was like, bro, you and he was like, he was like, I don't like that she do it, but at least I know if she get it from me, I know what she getting it. It ain't gonna hurt her, like she ain't go you know. Yeah, But that's that's how he felt. And I think it was kind of like how when parents would let their kids fucking out. I was like, well, at least I know, you know, she ain't being raped or you know, know shit going on that ain't I can she gonna do it regardless.
Speaker 4: I would rather know that she's doing it where.
Speaker 3: She can be protected type shit, because like I can't stop her from.
Speaker 5: Doing it, Savannah, you can't see the other comments because it's posted on multiple different pages.
Speaker 2: I don't want smoke.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of there's a lot of drug dealers who they will rather sell. They will sell to their family instead of letting somebody else serve them because they know the potency of it. They know how much they are. They know what they've already done that day. It's kind of like you gonna get this crack. I don't want you doing wild get.
Speaker 3: It because Savannah, we go live from different places, so like it's live on my page, it's live in a group, it's live on his page. So depending on what page you're commenting from, other people might be commenting from those other places.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're used to seeing it in the studio where you would see all the comments, whereas and now what you've been on the other side, You got to be in.
Speaker 4: The right place at the right time.
Speaker 3: Savannah said, I don't approve of it, but some individuals don't like themselves, so why they need to smoke before anything? Yeah, and and that that that's kind of like my whole point, Like.
Speaker 4: Some don't people don't like themselves.
Speaker 3: You have to be in a constant yeah, like people do you have, You have to live and exists in a constant altered state. But you were judging somebody for the same thing just because their drug is different than yours.
Speaker 5: Are they judging because they can't afford the co Yeah, Like just like just get use your drug choice to shut the up about it?
Speaker 4: What she said, because all y'all be holl at a.
Speaker 2: Time you want to do cocaine cool, I don't know. I want to hang out with you.
Speaker 6: I don't know the reactions of cocaine, so I don't know you're gonna be on. I know what other pie heads be on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you seeing me?
Speaker 3: Like actually, like I said, the people who I've known to do like if you don't know them to know they do it, it ain't no, just like you can tell that nigga and like, it don't be like that. But they was like, well, in order for it to be like an addition, like you, you, you will put it above everything. I said, Bro, you know how many times I've sat there and I've seen a nigga he might walk in a gas session with exactly ten dollars and instead of putting that ten dollars all on pump whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah se, let me get a Dutch.
Speaker 5: Yeah up.
Speaker 4: Our niggas will get less food.
Speaker 3: Hunger is mouffucker get less food because they got to make sure that they have enough money to smoke. And then it's like, well, hey, buddy, had you stopped smoking for them thirty days that you couldn't see to stop smoking, for you wouldn't have failed that drug test for the job that you needed, and you would have money for both.
Speaker 4: It's not that easy. It's not that easy to what stop smoking for thirty days? Want to know why?
Speaker 3: Because they're fucking addicted. That's the whole point of this conversation. Motherfuckers can't stop long enough to have a fucking healthy pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I feel like if it costs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that they don't want to stop for word. Get like, bro, you know you need to joy and you like, you can't stop smoking for thirty days to have clean piss so that you can get a job that you know that you want.
Speaker 2: That works.
Speaker 3: You can't stop smoking for nine months to not put your baby at risk.
Speaker 2: Crazy activities. But I have to be safe because I know the outcome.
Speaker 6: If I hurt myself, They're going to make me go take a test that I know I can't pass, even though upon getting this job there was no test required.
Speaker 3: But hurt myself, yeah, because they don't because they don't want to have to pay you.
Speaker 5: So basically, you want to follow safety protocols at work so you don't get drug tested.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, even though I be the most sober motherfucker the building. I don't know how long that shit stayed in your system to where even if I smashed my favor and work completely sober, pise on a cup, because I probably did it last night night before.
Speaker 4: Did you put some other comments up there like yeah, you wasn't looking.
Speaker 3: And Rita said, I know folks that sell to family to avoid them getting laid yep, because that's like I said, that's what I asked her to do. Anita said, I know a lot of people that serve their family, especially these teens. People now serving these teens because of FEN. Now when you say that, they don't think. So if you can't operate in your normal state, then there's something wrong with that picture, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: Some addictions as food, shopping, sexy cet or yeah, sex and gambling here, so I get it, and.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, like no, I'm dead ass food to it too, Yeah, like stuff like don't claim them all.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like to do people.
Speaker 4: You don't like to be in your normal state of bility'.
Speaker 2: A weird and I don't want to be normal experience.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because if if people are around, like in a social setting, like and they'll see how much I've drink during that time, They'll probably think I'm alcoholic. But that's I'm only a social drinker. I can drink a lot, but I'm still only a social drinker. I don't have to drink. I can go so long without fucking drinking. But then if we out kicking it and ship, I'm like ship when I'm wrong, nigga, Like we we party.
Speaker 5: Because you also in a safe environment too, because you know, no matter what, we got everybody other ship.
Speaker 3: Our ain't like when I tell you, she wouldn't even get the crust out of her eye first, the very first thing, popping the can open and ship.
Speaker 4: What I don't want to know?
Speaker 3: Religious, No, that was one of the fun because Miller used to have different kinds of cans, so it was like MGD, Miller Miller High Life and like it like it was different.
Speaker 5: Kinds of Millers Miller Gold.
Speaker 3: I think the black and gold can, I think because it was gold with black writing on it, I think that was just a I think that was like a Miller genuine draft.
Speaker 4: MGD.
Speaker 3: I'm almost positive that was an MGG. She said meanly, took the words out of my mouth. You can't stop because you addicted, right and and and they are trying to find every reason under the sun to deflect. Somebody was like, man, comparing coke to UH to a plan is crazy, Like, first of all, where do you think coke is derived from? It's a plant. It's a plant. But also it's not the comparison of the drug itself. It's the fact that y'all have y'all own drug See told you the m g D. Y'all have yall own drug habit and addiction that y'all are y'all so fucking far gone that you don't even realize that you were addicted to weed.
Speaker 4: Thank you London.
Speaker 3: It's we But in order to not get like blocked or filter that way, you don't.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Just keep coming every Sunday. We'll teach you.
Speaker 4: Everyone has. Everybody does, food, lying, et cetera, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of And I love the way you put that in caps. I love the emphasis on it because if we don't know motherfuckers as addicted to lion like bro and it's for no reason.
Speaker 4: You just come in. Nobody asked you anything.
Speaker 3: It's just solicited lot. Like, Bro, we can be sitting here talking about something completely different and you would just offer. Nobody asked you a question, but we forgot you was here in the room and you was like, let me lie. Yeah, man, and and and it's and and it gets to a point where it's like when you know somebody who is addicted to Lyon.
Speaker 4: Like that up in my head immediately, you don't, you don't. You don't eat.
Speaker 5: One of them. We are one of them.
Speaker 4: Is on the same list for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, top two and he ain't number two. God damn that you just said. Man, I know a lot of so Coo had people thinking she was a doctor.
Speaker 5: What hold on?
Speaker 4: Tell you gotta tell that story.
Speaker 3: I'm kind I'm kind of mad that we don't have callings no more because I wouldn't even want her.
Speaker 5: To have to type all that. But I need to know you called me. I put the speaker to to the microphone.
Speaker 3: I know individuals that lie for no reason, but it's the same thing as kept though, and they have the funds to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just it's for the rush. Oh ship said, that's called me right.
Speaker 2: I want to know if I could use that to get out of an argument. What just be like, hey, bitch, I could be lying, but at least.
Speaker 5: I'm not lying, so they ain't use that serge salary to pay you nineteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yo, all.
Speaker 6: Sucking her craft? Whoa because I thought doctors made boohoo bank.
Speaker 4: Anita rich though? Because me, that's nineteen hundred reasons? Is that her name?
Speaker 2: What's that not?
Speaker 4: Mm hm hmm. You don't see that right there on the screen? Are your glasses ticket in mind?
Speaker 2: I see it now?
Speaker 4: Oh you was reading over here? Damn, I don't think soom that is. Let me go to Facebook. Yeah, hey, I ain't mad at you. Sheould have went and stopped they.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all know I named Drop all the time. I don't give a fuck. It do ain't even matter. But yeah, that's definitely nineteen reasons.
Speaker 4: You know, she mad and she put the name up. Yeah. M m mm hmmm. So you know it's it's personal.
Speaker 5: That is so funny.
Speaker 3: No, because I think it was only three I think it was. I think it was only three of them that I was sitting at the table with after y'all left. What at the Ugly Sweater Party the last Ugly sweater party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that person. Mm hmmm mmm mmmmm.
Speaker 2: A small world.
Speaker 4: I think it was only I think it was only three of them.
Speaker 5: Wait, Kim tor niche that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we left you, we left you with Mo Mo and apparently her. Yeah, so it was four because that other one was there? Who the one who you having a.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't know that that one because we we basically made sure first of all, we had to make sure Casey was sober to even know you was with her, y'all know, huh.
Speaker 4: And then we talked to them.
Speaker 2: Up people on our jacket. Man, we don't know, we don't know you did.
Speaker 4: That happens all the time. This is not new.
Speaker 5: It did not mean to stop you. I met her in the bathroom at a party. But Sophia saved her life.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't look like I said. I get it. I met her in a bathroom at a party.
Speaker 2: Was you finna beat that motherfucker under the sat Apparently.
Speaker 5: Someone saved her, So let's take that as hey, man, we ain't talking about getting beat under the sink.
Speaker 2: Y'all know.
Speaker 3: I got y'all here trauma from that when the fat hose jumping in. Uh, boys, and girls Club bathroom. Let me bought up and my what you call it? The g what you callbody? They folded me with my clothes on.
Speaker 4: And if you feel any better.
Speaker 5: One played the video last week of the little girl who looked like she was about to take an al but.
Speaker 4: Her pops was young.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeahs coaching through greatly, came through on greatness.
Speaker 4: Rotate your hips, never give up. See that would be me. No, I saw that.
Speaker 3: Because I was proud. I was like, see, man, that's I thought my kids was gonna be. Jelly Bean was off to a good start on then she got soft. That cancer shit kicked in.
Speaker 5: See you're a girly girl.
Speaker 4: She wasn't.
Speaker 5: And y'all know that just because she almost made you lose your life on the stairs is the completely Prior to that, jelly Bean was like a little boy.
Speaker 3: At first, she was hanging out with him and then she just all of a sudden that cancer shit kicked.
Speaker 2: In and was just like, I like you, so you man, because she won't be a girl at thirteen, she.
Speaker 5: Could be she could be still. Look everybody, everybody loves Bean, so Bean doesn't have to be one of the people who have to get incause every single day.
Speaker 2: And the cancer is such a bad thing, y'all. Y'all also think we evil on Serial Killer? So which is it?
Speaker 5: Are we pussies or are we serial No one got in need to start the need to got herself.
Speaker 3: She said, just because the individual makes a lot of money does not mean they have that money to show for if people live over there means oh, I know for shure, I know for sure.
Speaker 2: You should produce nineteen hundred.
Speaker 4: That was that was more so of a joke because we knew that she lied about being a doctor.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's why I got.
Speaker 5: I ain't never liked damn damn.
Speaker 3: You ever heard people's lives that were like so extravagant that it made you want to see, like just how far you can get away with some ship when the.
Speaker 4: Story be too good?
Speaker 2: But then I have to think.
Speaker 5: I was like.
Speaker 3: Somewhere sometimes forget especially because like the creativity that I have, and y'all know that I can think of ship on the fly like that's one of my Yeah, but sometimes it just went like dog when you see the ship that people get away with, like bro, a motherfucker lie about being a pilot and was actually have motherfuckers in the air, the little young dude that was out here pretending to be Doogie Houser.
Speaker 5: And Ship like to see the extent that people actually get away with.
Speaker 3: Look at the motherfuckers who was saying that they was the fucking sign language interpreters, and Ship was.
Speaker 4: On lives that.
Speaker 5: I was like, because bro, I'm deaf and I don't even know sign language. I'd have been out there like.
Speaker 6: Like dog.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I really do think those who be doing sign language for real, they just be making sh up and so some of the motions don't match what the word is supposed to be.
Speaker 3: So shout out to Anita because she is actually transitioning us to this next topic.
Speaker 4: Because no, because she said she almost did Sophie and saved her. Is anybody familiar with Maxwell the Cat on TikTok? No?
Speaker 3: All right, so Maxwell the Cat's much like Anita didn't be sliding on the ops. Can we go ahead and get this clip up?
Speaker 4: Please? The pink one. It's not pink on my screen? Oh yeah, I see it. Huh what he.
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 4: I just made it home miscasts on my bone.
Speaker 7: See, I've been going was trying to hit the liqu but that shit just went wrong. I got a fout, she grip beat a spot and we got glocks tuck out, letting us.
Speaker 4: Ship don't come in and let you know, let's.
Speaker 7: Just scriming, hold up about this nigga. Help me set them up, and she was with it. She just wants some shoes and she ain't getting no more soup.
Speaker 5: We do that.
Speaker 10: I was sat his name.
Speaker 8: To let him have it.
Speaker 7: Help up that she ain't caught me yet. We did that at six and who got hit? I know someone checked because keeband he.
Speaker 4: Don't miss that.
Speaker 7: Two weeks past, I'm back on my grind. I can't waste no time not sliding and nothing high. I can't even lie that when she ain't caught.
Speaker 4: I ain't see.
Speaker 5: I'm here in some blocks, just me in my art to the stuff.
Speaker 4: The red light like usually.
Speaker 5: There were a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I just I wanted to play that one because it gave, like, you know, just a highlight so y'all can see about the cat.
Speaker 4: I've watched those before. Dude, Yeah, he'd be he'd be out. That's well as fund.
Speaker 5: That's why I knew, like, may be wondering where a cat be going during the daytime, so they started putting a gold pro on the and.
Speaker 2: Your cat is a fucking minutes to society.
Speaker 4: Man, that cat look like it's in the middle of Chicago.
Speaker 3: Yes, cats are fucking demonic. That is why I don't understand how people like cats.
Speaker 4: I love I love cats.
Speaker 2: But that also is the theory of like, I see why people think.
Speaker 4: I told y'all, no, no, cats are the next evolution. They are.
Speaker 5: They are the creators of human and they just come down here and keep tabs on the most reaching batch they made.
Speaker 3: When people let their cats out and they be gone for days and weeks at a time, that's because they have transformed back to their human form and they off working their jobs and going visiting. They lost convos, condos and ship and then all of a sudden they come back pretending them they're fucking pet because they're just fooling every I don't trust cats.
Speaker 5: Brot that niggas, oh dog, which is why you Okay, yes, so you did that on purpose. You took you took a wife, and he took a husband away from a wife and kids while they're out here in cat Mo. And I.
Speaker 4: Did you back over it?
Speaker 5: No, so you in double double.
Speaker 4: Double. I was like, well, how, how are you sure it's dead.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nigga, if your mother the middle of your fucking body was touching the goddamn pavement, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get back up either.
Speaker 4: He was probably from the stomach you going to jail.
Speaker 2: Like as in like.
Speaker 3: For cats to be as intelligent as they are as they are, right, he was probably on the prime for a cat to be as intelligent as they are, to the point where it's fucking creepy. Any cat that got hit by a car had a death wish. I feel like I took bro out his misery, because it ain't no way. You saw how that motherfucker was bobbing and weaving, and shit, ain't no way a cat go get hit by a car unless it wanted to go. You want to know why he probably did it. He got tired of paying bills in this human form. Maybe his wife was divorcing him and taking the kids, and he transformed to a cat got ran over.
Speaker 5: So it wouldn't be suspicious. Look, I have had cats, and cats have survived a lot of shit. I've seen cats get dropped out of thirteen floor apartment building, shake that shit off like a g You killed that cat with malicious intent?
Speaker 3: No, wine was like one asked me if I sped up. One asked me if I sped up. I did not speed up to purposely hit this cat. But I also didn't tap the brakes.
Speaker 11: Us I felt like it was like, maybe if I speed up, it'll get the fuck out of my way, because it's a man a cat.
Speaker 4: No, that cat was ready to go.
Speaker 5: This is why your nieces won't let you buy the house, because she probably would kill the animals.
Speaker 4: That cat was ready to go. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me that these motherfuckers is as fast and agile as they is.
Speaker 4: And he couldn't die the fucking Chrysler Town and Country.
Speaker 5: He was probably on the proud you would see Maxwell was on business. You interrupted him while he was starking.
Speaker 3: Cats are master stalkers, bro, just saying this, they know what theyre doing.
Speaker 4: This man had he was he was over Hey.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was out fucking the loose cat bitches and he had cat age or something and he just wanted to go out fast as he could.
Speaker 4: No exact No, it's already named sour for sweet as day.
Speaker 3: Maybe he had his little cat age and ship and was down about it and was like, that's it.
Speaker 5: I'm done.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be here no more. Why the house, Like I was like, get out of my room.
Speaker 3: They can't take me to jail for a motherfucking cat darting out. It ain't like I jumped the curb to hit him. That's the same way with the squirrel and ship. They be having definitions and ship. They want to play tag and ship in the middle of Hampton. All right, lose cat bitches is wild?
Speaker 4: She did. She just said it straight. Pussy is wild because you know what they be doing. Man, that was a high to moment. I don't want it now, but still you can't tell me I can? I will I have?
Speaker 2: You're a horrible person.
Speaker 3: And one was Wine felt like I didn't feel bad because I'm like, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Did you feel bad? I didn't feel bad for the cat itself, because again you felt bad for the fact that you got to clean off.
Speaker 3: That tire, Because again I feel like if the cat didn't want to get hit, it wouldn't have darted out the way.
Speaker 4: Like they're too smart for that.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: You just say he wanted to end it all? Yes, no, no, not how it goes. And you hit this his cat was on his cat distribution and you kilt it.
Speaker 3: He was out here, first of all, if you hit the gas on that motherfucker, get the shaken a little bit.
Speaker 4: Here trying to figure out where the bag was at Well, be in the bag now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Can we change topics now because you horrible wow.
Speaker 5: Case of clothes your murderer anyway out here killing the pussy. No, Anita is not allowed in the studio. Who okay, Uh, cats are petty as hell. I've seen some cats do some wild screwed because.
Speaker 3: I can't remember which one, because sometimes the way that I send it to you is not how the thumbnail shows up.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me see. I gotta look at the clip to see how that came up. Oh that's why. Okay, because.
Speaker 3: I sent those Saturday, so I don't know if you if you saved the ones that I sent on Saturday. Hey, Britt, would you like to speak into my mic Okay, it's the one with the white the girl she got like the white head with the popsicles on it.
Speaker 2: Microphone stuff.
Speaker 4: That's not what you're talking about. Did we do a podcast?
Speaker 5: Stop trying to use double untime dress to cover up your freaky nigga ship.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking Brandon con she wants to speak my microphone.
Speaker 3: Cats are petty as fucking vengeful. You don't give me trees or feed, have my schedule, feeding time out, pissling your shoes?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Ain't got no cat? I don't want no cat to pee in my shoes.
Speaker 3: No cats is well, I've seen videos cats like climbing on the stove and taking the ship and the rice that was cooking on the stove.
Speaker 2: Like, why wouldn't the cats ship? Why? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe he was on something because if white people were making rice, I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Coming out there, maybe.
Speaker 3: Bro the way I would fucking no, No, it's it's the one right under trip, that one that one we cann fight bread.
Speaker 4: I'll let you win. Okay.
Speaker 3: So for people in the comments, what do you consider being late? Not your periods, your freaks? What do you consider being late?
Speaker 4: Five minutes?
Speaker 5: No, I'm sorry, twelve minutes because fucking Wales Fargo got rid of me the first time.
Speaker 4: All yeah, your job right?
Speaker 5: What do you consider being late? Okay?
Speaker 4: Now, is that just like period or just just for.
Speaker 5: Work, ladies, supposed to be somewhere at seven, but you show up at seven thirty okay?
Speaker 4: No, just like like period, like what do you consider like being late? Okay? So if you're not there five minutes early, you're late on time?
Speaker 11: Is late?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So for the most part, especially like when employers they say, like if your start time is eight o'clock, they want you at your desk, you know, your station whatever, ready to start at eight o'clock, which means that in order to do that, like if you have a time clock or some sort, you need to punch in slightly before that. So how come I can't already be in my car and ready to pull off at my end time aspire me to punch out slightly.
Speaker 5: Before, Anita. That's why you were your own boss though. But I'm just saying so so you. I'm just saying so you two.
Speaker 4: Weeks notice them write ups.
Speaker 3: So I have to be here early enough to clock in before my start time to be ready to go at my start time. You motherfuckers don't let me clock out early so that I can be ready to pull off.
Speaker 5: At my end time.
Speaker 4: That's not how that works. How that works. I feel like.
Speaker 5: Like excuse me.
Speaker 2: I feel you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, we like what an hour fifteen?
Speaker 5: I do that at work, I clock out five minutes before it's time for me to get out of here so I can get out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like no, when I do have to go to office, I just started working from.
Speaker 2: Minutes earlier work.
Speaker 5: I used to be clocked out to make it. I keep tabs like, okay, it's spotty, ain't nobody coming in. Let me go ahead and still get my still get my full time. H savana.
Speaker 3: I always I was always taught that being on times like yeah, because I mean the saying has always been, if you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. And if you're late, don't bother showing up.
Speaker 5: Right, But now they give you half of the curse, and you don't show up, they call, like where you at?
Speaker 6: Remember on first day you said if I was late, don't bother showing up, so I knew I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna But if you do that twice, it's considered the no call. Damn they knocked it down for three. Yeah, it's two down. God damn. See, I never know bough that showed you. They need y'all y'all.
Speaker 3: My job, like we have a grace period. I mean not a gra not a grace period. We have three freebies as far as like with attendant, so like you get three times to be late, you know, or or to do a late call in, because you were supposed to do any type of call in at least an hour before your shift starts. So if I start at twelve and I call it at eleven oh five, that's considered a late call in. So you get three of those occurrences before they actually start. Like a disciplinary, we have.
Speaker 4: No occurrences at our job. Just don't leave us high and drives all they.
Speaker 5: Ask Damn man, I need to say and get bonded again.
Speaker 4: That's all they asked.
Speaker 5: And they just don't leave was high and dry, Like we had a whole girl who has some situations going on with her crib and she's like, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it. They'd be like all right, cool, and they just asked one of us to stay later, like hey, can you stay extra thirty minutes past.
Speaker 4: We'll knock it off on your schedule the next day, or you can come in late.
Speaker 3: That's what pissed me off so bad about the job that I had to sue for discrimination because when the white people were calling in at the last minute for the petty is the shit? Like one dude called in because he's like, oh well, I need to snowblow my snow. So he was late because he was he wanted to snowblow one iby because you know how they are about their pets.
Speaker 4: You know, one was a man.
Speaker 3: You know my dog gets sick, you know whatever, Like bro, I have actual human children that CPS can come and take them for if I do not care for them when they are sick.
Speaker 5: I was sick.
Speaker 4: I had fucking pneumonia and I was out. And what is the rule with absences?
Speaker 3: If it is one illness, no matter how many days you were out for that illness, right, that one illness is one occurrence.
Speaker 4: So if you love about cold, yes, so whether.
Speaker 3: You get COVID, pneumonia, the flu, you're fucking you know, your gout, fucking up whatever it is.
Speaker 4: If all of this is covered under that one No, it really is.
Speaker 5: That's all I used to love about Coles. Coles would stacked. They there ain't got when you're big toasll up I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, all I know was Julius had it and he couldn't go.
Speaker 5: To work and he just kept his foot on the couch all day. That's all I remember about gout.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: I used to love that about Coles because Coles, if you gotten occurrence for whatever the reason is, you can have I have two consecutive days off and it still only counts as one occurrence.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: The catch twenty two though, is if you got sick on Friday and you called in on Monday too, that was two occurrences. But if you got sick on Thursday and called in on Friday, that's only one. Yeah, so I missed that. But I love the fact that I ain't got no occurrence. They just ask you you got time? No, you know you're not getting paid, right, all right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: That is the thing that I don't like about it. A lot of employers, now, what if you don't have leave time, they won't let you. They don't allow unpaid leave. Like like, bro, if I'm sick and I can't come in, and I'm okay with not getting paid because I know that I'm not there, what is the fucking issue. It's not like y'all paying me, but no, they will. They will write you up for unpaid leave. Like if you have to be off of work and you don't have any time to be off of work.
Speaker 5: They throw that to us in a heartbeat, like, hey, you got unpaid time. If you decide to take.
Speaker 3: This said, I'm always flexing my time. That is one thing that I missed about working in my specific department for I really hate the fact that my bitch of a manager, like my supervisors, like if it wasn't for her, I'd have still been I'd have never left, right. That was one of the only jobs that was like like it really felt like like everybody was cool in that motherfucker like you had you know, maybe two to three people Max, who's be like brother, chuck the fuck out you in this elevator, like I will push the emergency stop and just dog walk your shit.
Speaker 5: But other than that call, everybody was everybody was cool and you should be able to me and would always be calling somebody out every six months and.
Speaker 3: Being in a position when being in a position to where you have to ask permission to use PTO, I'm not used to that.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: This is new to me in my job. I'm used to saying, Hey, I have vacation. These are the days I'm using for my vacation. I will see y'all when I get back. They put it on the calendar and leave me the fuck alone. I didn't have to deal with no seniority shit. I ain't have to do. Oh well, somebody already requested this day off, so we can't. If it was one motherfucker in that office, they was like, leave him a voicemail that call you when they get back.
Speaker 4: That was smooth.
Speaker 3: And I had to give that up because I'm like, if I don't, I'm either gonna get fired or I am going to get incarcerated and put pause on this elderly lady.
Speaker 4: Oh my probably should have my job.
Speaker 5: We do have to worry about who put what on the calendar first, though, because my departments small, so makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if and I'm not gonna lie because she was supposed to be retired, I just I couldn't wait around. And I'm glad that I didn't try to because they ended up giving her a fucking promotion.
Speaker 4: So now she's like second in charge in the office. She would have definitely got rid of me too much. That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now she's just there hanging out because now she really not gonna leave now because she gets paid to do dirt. And I'm like, damn, man, I'm this bitch fucking leave so I can try to get back in my department because I loved it there.
Speaker 4: I had flex time. So it's like, hey, my kid missed her bus.
Speaker 3: Instead of coming in at such and such, you know, I'm usually here at eight, I'm gonna come in and I'm work ten to six.
Speaker 5: I would go in on weekends and shit, remember back then, Remember I would always be.
Speaker 3: At work, mean with you. Was shit at work, my bro. It was Saturday. I wouldn't hear Wednesday. I just came in on Saturday.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 5: I was cool with that.
Speaker 3: I honestly preferred going in because I used to really be in there on Sundays. I preferred that because nobody in the office, I don't have no outside distractions.
Speaker 4: I got my Netflix up.
Speaker 3: That was when I was heavily binging Game of Thrones when I had first started. I would have Netflix propped up on my phone, just doing my little accounting ship, and I was cool.
Speaker 4: I like that. So I definitely miss having flexibility. We said that all the time.
Speaker 5: She's new here, so she don't know say whatever.
Speaker 4: The we feel like. That's basically the tagline of my show. She's new here, niggas.
Speaker 2: What type of sh.
Speaker 4: And that's why she's on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Now that's the nigga who's always slandering the blind blind dog Dog said, pick a blind.
Speaker 4: Pick a blind? You did say that, Why give me a glasses wine. Let's see how you can set them.
Speaker 2: I'm not Stevie Blonde, but Stevie a blonde.
Speaker 4: That's how the YMCA was. I hated it.
Speaker 3: My daughter fell off the daycare van when she was two, and I told them I had to leave, and the white lady said, can her dad take her? I cursed her out and left, seeing my job, so my job, I had to sue them her ass. At the time of me working there, I still had my braces on. And you know when you got bracest, you got regular orthrow appointments. I was scheduling my appointments during my lunch break, So anytime that was outside of my lunch break was probably no more than like maybe fifteen twenty minutes tops cause you know the commute, and I would use leave time for the rest of that. And then there were times where, like I said, when I had pneumonia and every day that I was out, they were counting that as an absence, so they fired me for attendance. And then they denied my unemployment because of attendance. Well, I didn't get a lawyer. I got all of my ship. I had all of my documents for all of my my paperwork from my doctors, all of my excuses I had. I had a stack like this of all of my shit. And when they let me go, first thing I said, I said, I want a copy of my personel file with all of my attendance records fully printed out. And I sat down and I went through when I was marking shit, times that I had scheduled off as vacation or was approved for me to be out of the office sick, they were marking it as absences or tarties. So that time that I would go off and have scheduled time off from my dinnal appointments, they were saying, oh, well, she was tardy by an hour, she was tardy by thirty minutes when I was approved time that was on the calendar for me to go to my appointments. So they look at us as being you know, young, black and dumb and things that we don't keep up with shit like that.
Speaker 4: So I ended up winning, and they knew.
Speaker 3: I knew that they was on bullshit because when I went to my unemployment hearing, their lawyer approached me and told me that if I dropped my discrimination suit, they wouldn't contest my unemployment and they would award it to me. I said, I'm gonna win it anyway, and I walked off, and guess what the fuck I did. So because they were the ones denying my claim, they got to go first. So everything they had as they were going, I was taking my shit and putting it in the order so that I can go through and give it to the commissioner. He was like, Okay, you know I have a decision five to seven, you know days, blah blah blah blah blah whah. I tell you, I had that motherfucking notice of determination in the mail the next day, Like, get that girl her money and you.
Speaker 4: Spend none of it on us, motherfucker. Did you know how long I went when I worked so even even.
Speaker 3: By the time because because I actually sued them through EEOC, so I got my unemployment and then they had to pay me for me actually filing the discrimination claim. All you said the mill like you could have motherfucker. By the time I got all of that money, I had mortgage and ship to play, and I hate that I didn't know. Nigga, if I knew about only fans back then, and I would have been able to supplement my income.
Speaker 4: Or even if I had been, I didn't know about door dashing and shit either. I think so yeah, because I was. I was ordering food, getting it delivered while I was at work.
Speaker 2: Didn't get the.
Speaker 3: Postmates was Postmates was still around in I think so Postmas is Uber East now, right, but it's still Postmates in certain markets.
Speaker 4: I think it's still Postmates. I just think I was getting delivered A don't use them.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you asked us a question because you was originally going somewhere.
Speaker 4: She's originally gonna play a video that never played.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I get it together.
Speaker 4: Oh I had it together. I tell you I found it. Oh see when you was over there, I thought you were still trying to download it.
Speaker 5: You never said it was ready, TikTok, and it asked a bunch of people.
Speaker 2: How late to showing up to work is late?
Speaker 5: Whatever time is? You clocky in time?
Speaker 2: So one minute you're late to work.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you're supposed to clock into seventeen, you're clock into seven eleven, you're late.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think? Five?
Speaker 4: What? Why didn't they just say work starts at seven fifteen? Then you would be amazed at the answers that people said, because her five minutes shocked me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you look like somebody that's always on time to work.
Speaker 4: I am, but to you five minutes after it's late?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like there's a window.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I would have put that in the contract if there was a window.
Speaker 12: There were times that I would be driving into work and I would be just on time, and I'm like, I really need a coffee. If the line's long, then I won't. If it's two cars steep, I'll go, and that I'll be like three minutes late.
Speaker 5: So you're still late.
Speaker 11: Late without coffee is worse than really late with coffee.
Speaker 5: Facts, I can't even argue on that one. If I'm gonna be late, I'm at least gonna supplement why. I'm like, because if I'm just late because I left late. That looked like, nigga, you don't care about the job. But if I'm late and I got coffee and a bagel, then it'll be like, Okay, it was a little bit Longert Einstein, you're still late, but we're not mad at you.
Speaker 2: Look don't be.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: At least come back with worthy, because I can tell you it was stel.
Speaker 2: You're just out here being inappropriate with your time.
Speaker 4: I know one day I was late.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm already laying let me swing by Dunkin Donuts. I walked there with my coffee in a box a dozen donuts. They was like, oh, you're late. I got donuts though, Okay, I've done that.
Speaker 3: I've done that, like like I knew like I was headed into right up territory and I showed it and I was like sorry, they was packed and they messed up the order and blah blah blah blah blah like and it was.
Speaker 5: Sorry everybody, but.
Speaker 3: Just trying to you know, not right selfish. All you worried about is food when her bills needed to be paid, So you don't understand how many times she only worried about food. So then that you knew here, this is family. You don't know how selfish these two can be. All of us said, all of us.
Speaker 5: There's been times where they came late to recording because they had to go get Chinese food.
Speaker 4: Right, it's the principle. It's not the principles done food.
Speaker 5: And then we could have been like a time we grabbing Chinese food. We're gonna be a couple of minutes. One, you don't eat Chinese food?
Speaker 4: Two? What kind of rice do we always get?
Speaker 5: One? What is he alertic to?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 6: All I'm saying is let me know behind you act like you don't know them. Then when you show them that you do know them, they get mad that you know them.
Speaker 4: Because I know that we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna eat Chinese food. That is one trip I know for a fact. Don't get excluded from. And he should not be.
Speaker 5: Studio from to midnight at least say, bro, you want some fried chicken. Everybody loves fried chicken eating.
Speaker 2: You want us to make an extra.
Speaker 4: No, no, No, Chinese places sell fried chicken too.
Speaker 2: Not everybody. Sometimes you gotta be you like Chinese chicken?
Speaker 4: Yeah I do. I never see you eat Chinese food. Last time we went to get Chinese food up there off of Congress.
Speaker 2: But most of the time you sit in the corner and you really tune us for eating Chinese food.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that should taste that good.
Speaker 2: I don't know why y'all like it. Why joy that y'all share eating Chinese food? Y'all just a bunch of niggers. It's exact words.
Speaker 4: I have never called y'all bunch of niggers. You call us the hard r all the time. I just tell a bunch of niggas. I just call y'all niggers.
Speaker 2: Oh so, because I added a word, you feel like that's not a party.
Speaker 4: That it's not the same meaning. I know you don't much.
Speaker 5: You don't so much.
Speaker 2: Shared a moment earlier, I thank you for being a friend.
Speaker 4: I was waiting with the chorus.
Speaker 3: Kayla said, my job really doesn't care. Keller said, my job really doesn't care. I just make sure I'm at my desk by eight forty am. My ship starts at eight thirty. To vane, I don't like individuals that's late in speed to get to their destination.
Speaker 4: You're still gonna be late. I'm not speeding late.
Speaker 5: It's late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like and and my pop say that all the time. He like, if you feel like you got a speed, you should have left yesterday to say I drive fast. Anyway, Van said, I would never get fried chicken from a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 5: You are missing out. Listen, China Chinese fried chicken is actually they always grab shrip, throw more shrimp.
Speaker 3: Well Chinese fried chicken. Chinese fried chicken is different. Yeah, but wings from Chinese restaurants and wings from Mexican restaurants.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, just found the spot on the south Side and you may have already known about it, ships Fire. It's right there on sixth Street, like right before you get to Mitchell. It's got a bunch of fucking food trucks outside the bar. It's just food trucks just lined up out there.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you said Mitchell, you mean National National. Yeah, that's when I told you we had our little date and we went to the food truck thing. That's where we went.
Speaker 4: Oh that's where you and that nigga went because.
Speaker 3: It's like because it's like an ice cream place, and then you got a bunch of Well I knew because he asked me had I ever heard of it? And when I was delivering I used to do, like like grubhub orders and stuff to come from there. So yeah, yeah, they got a lot of a lot of shit right there.
Speaker 4: No fire ship.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, we're talking about the wings. The wings from Chinese spots is good, and wings from Mexican spots is good. Actually, the I pretty much fun with chicken wings. That's anywhere other than a lot of a lot of different white establishments will piss me off. But shout out to Wises. I know they're no longer Wises, but didn't white man couple back there? But no, they they seasoned the fuck out of their wings. And then, like if you've ever seen like Facebook reels and stuff or like even TikTok videos, like Chinese people will show you like how they make their chicken wings and that should just be so crispy.
Speaker 4: And I tell you everything everything in the world.
Speaker 3: Yep, is it really a secret? Yeah, But it's the whole food truck part. And I got man that that food is fucking delicious.
Speaker 4: Thinking about buying some land here on the North Side and doing something like.
Speaker 3: That, I was actually gonna, I said, I wanted to go because they got one of their food trucks. They had Puerto Rican rice on their food truck.
Speaker 5: Because fuck you people who told me that y'all was gonna make me some Puerto Rican rice and I never got it.
Speaker 4: I made a post.
Speaker 3: I made a post and acts where I can get something from because one of the spots I know that has it, they don't put the meat in there. And if I'm gonna try Puerto Rican rice, I want the full experience. I want the joint with the meat in it, like how it's supposed.
Speaker 4: To be made. What does Thanksgiving look like for a Hispanic.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because even because because even even our Thanksgiving is not always typical, Like black people do a lot of shit because a lot of a lot of people don't like soul food.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: I love the taste of soul food, but I hate the preparation. So I honestly don't cook soul food like that. I can and I have and I will. I'm just I'm not hell bent on it. Like like how Thanksgiving is coming up up and you know another month or so, okay, I'm gonna get you all theen So some people will do things like they may have like a taco bar for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Ain't that racist?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But you do it so well? Why you volunteer to do it? But you you damn your guy? No auto pilo at this point.
Speaker 2: I never volunteered to do any of this did my house?
Speaker 4: And you was like, I've never don't make me bring the fridaddy in his mouff.
Speaker 11: To work.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to get.
Speaker 3: I don't be wanting to deal with that because because I don't have any help, because my mom can't cook at all. Like okay, I'm gonna say at all. But I've told you all several times what we we do. Have new people here today, but my mom is not a cook.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like she won't follow the.
Speaker 3: How long has she been with this nigga? Don't you think of all the years of sitting in the kitchen watching him while he cooked. She should know how to do some ship. She don't cook because she don't try to cook. That's just not her element.
Speaker 2: Ain't really like this? How we go and you bro?
Speaker 3: She called ain't because you know, ain't pee wee dressing slab. She called pee wee to get the dressing recipe to get a meat, bro, Why you doesn't cook it?
Speaker 5: You called her for.
Speaker 6: You know at this point in time, see the way my mother has started to treat Thanksgiving dinner it is.
Speaker 4: If you want it, you're gonna have to cook.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna help because they don't eat dressing. No more like it's they go. They went through them stages like when they were eat shit when they was younger, but now that they're older, they really don't care for a lot of old food.
Speaker 4: So a lot of that shit is just I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, when you the main one talking about some you want fucking Thanksgiving dinner, I can go on goddamn Facebook and order a pan of jerk chicken for sixty dollars from one of these motherfuckers who got a Thanksgiving me in. You and I don't have to do shit in the kitchen, but you won't even put money down on that. So how about you go and that motherfucker eat a turkey sandwich.
Speaker 4: Ain't you gotta make the turkey?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: She better take her ask and be like, hey, can I get that ship shaved in? You better go to the fucking deli counter or leave me alone.
Speaker 4: Sick. It's a col cuts, it's a cold cuts.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Thanksgiving is Puerto Rican rice and kale south that is I am not going.
Speaker 4: In general, I am not going to that. Oh Coya is actually making that.
Speaker 3: That's like a Mexican kind of like pork, Like it got a real crispy outside, but.
Speaker 4: Its juice in his side, like kale salad. I think, is it like they version of ham, but it's real crispy on the outside. I don't want no crispy ham. No, no, no, Like is it boy's head.
Speaker 5: It's like some kind of part of the pork.
Speaker 3: It's slow roasted marinated pork leg or poke pork shoulder common in Puerto Rican cuisine, you know. And it pissed me off because she looked at the bony part of the leg and was like, now what meat is on that? I'm like, so you ain't never seen no motherfucking whole turkey in front of you and saw the size of a fucking wing and a drumstick on this turkey.
Speaker 5: Whatever that She's looking at.
Speaker 3: It like when you see big bird and you don't see that nigga got thighs and hips and ship. She was looking at the orange and the yellow part of the nigga feeding ship like see, this can't be a fucking turkey leg because this is the part.
Speaker 4: Look, it ain't no meat on that they catch big bird in the hood down.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I told y'all when I came in here last Saturday that, I mean, last Sunday, there was a chicken in the backyard.
Speaker 5: Somebody got a chicken in the over by their house right now. Well, well you know that I live in a largely mung neighborhood. Oh so so it's a gang of chickens over by that munk house.
Speaker 4: That's not even being right. So we think that one just got away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like three or four chickens at the house. Fresh, so there were fresh eggs, fresh fried chick like getting it in.
Speaker 4: That's normal.
Speaker 5: It's like two or three. They got a whole chicken coop back there. You just don't know it bro got away. Yeah, like you're supposed to catch them. Oh yeah, they he ain't even he ain't even plump yet, because it means he snuck out through the side door.
Speaker 4: Because y'all KNOWR is terrified.
Speaker 3: The birds re spotted it, and she thought that it was a crow because like she just saw the color, so she thought that it was a pro at first.
Speaker 5: Look different little ship, and I was like, bro, why is there a chicken?
Speaker 4: And it's like.
Speaker 3: Jelly being loud, and she's like, oh, I said, bro, shut the fuck up. Did they chase you?
Speaker 5: I don't care as down to get in his back door. You don't have to push me down the doors right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're blocking it, Dutch chickens, don't chase you, duck chase you, bullshit nigga.
Speaker 3: I used to spend summers in Louisiana every summer as a child. Chickens chase the funk out of you, chicken. No, them motherfuckers. Was just something's wrong with him.
Speaker 4: That's different. The next right, so they said attack first, ask questions later.
Speaker 3: That was some wild ship though, like Brona because like my country, my country ass family, and like you out there and ship and you see ship, you know what I'm saying, Like you normal little name and ship, like you got a little pig named being and ship and then coming like bro, it was six out.
Speaker 5: Here this morning.
Speaker 2: You don't realize that ben is now on your plate? Right? That bacon was delicious.
Speaker 4: As a fresh bacon.
Speaker 5: Bro, goddamn, that's why that's why they be like, don't goddamn, that's why they tell you, don't be don't befriend your pig.
Speaker 4: But I mean we didn't.
Speaker 5: You know, it's to us, it's like, oh me down I had a fucking farm and ship be down there kicking it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oldest nigga's gonna be dead. But they used to have some meaning. And that motherfucking rooster boy Okay, roosters are always me m m. Like that motherfucker was wild. His whole purpose there is the fucking cruwh that's.
Speaker 3: It, and terrorized fucking cro and terrorized stop messing with We didn't fuck with him, bitches.
Speaker 4: They We didn't used to.
Speaker 3: We weren't the type of kids who was out here throwing rocks at the animals. Like we didn't have serial killer tendencies that were We was fucking with animals. We didn't believe in animal cruelty.
Speaker 5: Has Anthony ever been down there, No, No, because what it is is they probably got fucked with some kids before and y'all are just no could get back.
Speaker 4: Anthony's on my mom's side. This was my dad's side.
Speaker 5: That was a museum.
Speaker 4: Yes, so he's never traveled with us. But that ship. Mm hmm. It actually felt really good outside. I was on my way here. I've been in the house all day and.
Speaker 5: Today I'm there like five o'clock today. Yeah, and the girls in racing eating that covers. We went south and just never came back.
Speaker 4: Where is see? I have to, like I said, I hate that I have to go because we just drove south.
Speaker 5: Video and then we drove and then next thing you know it, we in Franklin, and then we kept driving and then next you know it, we turned on the freeway and now we're in racing.
Speaker 4: It was like, ooh, cobs.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's not that one because it's the video which.
Speaker 4: Out like she asking a question, white woman. So in the in the spirit of sweetest day.
Speaker 5: Wait, let's do this, you say, Merca, Yes, crazy.
Speaker 4: You know it's the weekend for loving ship and.
Speaker 3: You know they might not have gotten they might not have got no time, yes, because that was the main You know, they get the spotlight on the actual day, and you know the side motherfuckers, they get the residuals they get the day after.
Speaker 5: It was one of us seven years of being a side chick.
Speaker 4: Can you become that next check after?
Speaker 7: You want to become the main chickie chick for seven years?
Speaker 2: Are you right here?
Speaker 10: Going from the side chick to the main chick? A lot of times is the demotion and we think it's a promotion. No, it's not, because let me tell you something. As a side check, he was honest with you about his infidel is he was honest with you about his problems that he was having his marriage. Guess who was probably completely oblivious to that the main chick. And so a lot oftentimes what you will do who is fine. You'll go from the woman he was cheating with to the woman he's cheating on. And let me tell you something for the side chicks that I know are in here, that nobody gonna act like it claiming you really don't want that whole You like the twenty five percent of that you get. Guess what, when he come to you, he don't bring problems because his wife deal with the problems. When he come to you, and you his release because you know what, he tied the arguing with his wife.
Speaker 2: So he want to he want to just have a good time with you.
Speaker 10: You ain't gotta watch his damn draws every night.
Speaker 2: You get the good pluck So here's the thing.
Speaker 10: You gotta ask yourself this question, would you actually like a full dose of this man anyway?
Speaker 5: Clearly yes, that's why she asks. I thought that was a booger, but that was a nosemroom.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that Buggus is putting that in the clip.
Speaker 2: Second, fiddle, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Second yeah, you way mine.
Speaker 5: So you've been okay with being like the other bitch not even seven years, bro, that is, but that's not the same person you even like physically. That's not the same person you first met nigga seven years on the side.
Speaker 6: On the side, which means he is cheating on whoever he is in his long term relationship with or if he bounces between bitches.
Speaker 2: But you're still here, and now you want to graduate and be the new bitch, Like.
Speaker 6: Like, why would you like, you've been watching this nigga for seven years be a fucked up individual, and for you to think, Okay, I'm gonna take this place and now he gonna be right by.
Speaker 2: Me, you're stupid as fun.
Speaker 4: Like even the fact that you know that he has no problem fucking off.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot of crackheads, but that lady, for got it because I don't know what you smoke.
Speaker 4: You gotta be a crackhead, bro. Maybe he does a lot of weed.
Speaker 6: No, we pays got better logic than that. Ain't no way I'm gonna be dating a bitch for seven years on the side. And now I was like, well, are we obviously nothing?
Speaker 11: Mother?
Speaker 5: You are still on the side because you were okay with be on this. So even if I found somebody else and you still don't be on the side, because you are okay right here.
Speaker 6: And like he just said at the end, like the twenty five the fifteen percent of this nigga you get, you enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Do you want to ford dose of this nigga? He is telling you all his problems that you're going through with his chick. He's not a nice person.
Speaker 4: I think what it is because think about what you just said.
Speaker 3: I think for those women, what it is is she's listening to all of the problems that he has with his woman, and she feels that if I don't do those things, he won't cheat because he's cheating because these are the things he don't like. So if I'm with him and I'm not doing those things, he'll be a better man with me, So you're not.
Speaker 6: Taking that into accountability of the shit that you come with as a person that he ain't seen you do that. Once y'all start doing this, they be like, I don't like no, Just like now you are in the same position. Last bitch was saying he didn't want to find a new bitch to complain to because you getting on this fucking lish.
Speaker 4: It's the same life.
Speaker 3: Because of the side ship, she's probably feeling like he's opening up about all the things that he wants that she's not doing, or all the things that she is doing and she doesn't like. So she feels like he's feeding her the information to be the perfect woman to him, and if she's the perfect woman to him, he won't have a reason to cheat now realizing the cheater are just gonna cheat cause they cheap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like when chicks put all this stuff online and niggas be like, ooh, I know how to be the perfect man.
Speaker 4: She won't then turn out that she still don't like you, chameleons.
Speaker 2: Just because I tell you I like George's don't mean you should.
Speaker 4: But you're not gonna turn him down there. But they will, but don't do it.
Speaker 2: Just because I'm telling you something. We're having a conversation.
Speaker 6: I'm not telling you so you could go and do it. Because I may be looking for these things and it's not in the check that I got. Now, you are my safe favorite, but that don't.
Speaker 3: Mean you is in you, Savannah says, individual shit because there's something within themselves that never has anything to do with the other person. If he cheats on her, he'll cheat on you. So because I mean, there are multiple sides to this. So there's that side, but then there are a lot of women who don't understand why some women would prefer to just be and stay the side shit. He just outlined all of that, Like the ones who don't seek to move up and actually be his woman, they get all of what they want and none of what they don't. When I see him, I get the time that I want, whether he buying me stuff or he's you know, spending money doing this and all this kind of shit. But I don't have to deal with all them problems. He's taking that home to his bitch, like A's just said. So I'm not telling people they should or shouldn't be side chicks. I'm just saying when some people act like they don't understand at all why some women would prefer to be on the side. That's why they get all of what they want and then they send us ass home. It's the same reason why niggas prefer to be side niggas. They're like, I don't gotta worry about this bitch. I get what I want from her, whether that's pussy, were kicking it. We have our little fun. We smoke, we chill, you know, we be we woever. But then he gotta deal with the problems. I don't got to do all the shit. Shad he take that home with your man, man. But it's like, but we don't tell niggas man, you need to have some fucking self respect. What type of nigga would want to share the type of nigga who want his dick sucking, want to have fun but don't want to deal with their problems.
Speaker 4: And some women are the same way.
Speaker 3: They want to be able to have fun, They want to be able to feel good, but they don't want the stress of having to worry about him him doing ship on them. Because with niggas, they go get all the benefits and what they do go do they call her nigga a sucker that's at home.
Speaker 2: Wait, you don't think sharing is Karen Town.
Speaker 5: I'm not sharing the box.
Speaker 2: I'm helping you all relationship.
Speaker 11: You're not.
Speaker 4: Why am I not?
Speaker 2: I'm helping you all relationship? Because she can't leave you for me? Because that's what I don't want.
Speaker 11: You to do.
Speaker 3: I've seen it where like motherfucker, you then counsel a motherfucker not to leave his bitch or not to leave you know, Savannah said, most men that she will not leave their home front. The ones that in public cheating which is disrespectful to their woman, please understand, they will disrespect you. Yeah, because a lot of times niggas don't have side chicks. They have multiple girlfriends. If we're being honest, I've sat there several times. They treat their side chick just as good as their woman, minus cheating on her because she knows what's going on. She's there voluntarily, that's right. Meanwhile, a woman is in the dark and don't know that you're making her look stupid. The side chick is like with ship, this nigga taking me out to shape Peri and fucking Chicago and ship we going on fucking road. Trips and doing all this other kind of ship. He's lying to her because he's with me. When he's with her, I know what's going on. So I'm just go kicking with somebody else, right, So why do we make it seem like the side chick is the one getting the short end of the stick. Most times she she in a perfect position.
Speaker 2: We never made it seem like that.
Speaker 6: That's that's a woman conversation that they be trying to shame side chicks. Chicken every day you getting in less of the headache.
Speaker 2: You just they can do a stupid ship.
Speaker 3: I sent his ass bag, yeah, because it's like, if this nigga is spending money on her, paying her bills, doing all of this kind of shit and she's not even his actual woman, what incentive does she have to leave him just because you were around.
Speaker 6: That's why she was a rich nigga sport, because if your bills at home with your girlfriend or your wife, and now you got side bitch living in the lap of luxury, you a sucker on Pirfencevana.
Speaker 3: Say your side chicks should never have one up over the home. And that's the problem. That is why niggas sucker having side chicks, and I say that they have multiple girlfriends because they put him on the same level.
Speaker 2: You're never supposed to put your side.
Speaker 4: They put him on the same level.
Speaker 3: And it's like, remember fabulous can't leave her alone. Remember fabulous video can't leave her alone. Wife inside, she got bro He brought him the same chain, then said I might.
Speaker 2: And she smells.
Speaker 5: So what do they do?
Speaker 3: They're like, all right, I'm gonna buy them the same ship. So she can't tell because you gonna think it's just it's her sin.
Speaker 2: No, ma'am. Soap and water, don't you wear no extra shit when we're kicking soap and water?
Speaker 4: Most cheap, but don't have the funds to cheat. It costs the cheap.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what.
Speaker 4: I agree and disagree what brocons, I agree and disagree.
Speaker 3: It costs the cheat if you have a certain caliber woman that if you have a very low maintenance and lows up like she don't have a standard.
Speaker 4: Her, get her a box a hot way. You you cheat for nothing.
Speaker 2: You are horrible, horrible. I can end dash them to you.
Speaker 5: We didn't have to see you because there are niggas that cheat in her car.
Speaker 4: I have one you did that is why nasty work.
Speaker 6: It's just some ship that like, look, bro, I know, niggas gonna be niggas and you're gonna live your life the way you want to. That's perfectly fine. But it's just some ship as a nigga that you should not do. And you should not be taking your girls car to the works house. You should not have your extra work ticket like that ship crazy and didn't live in like that, like you getting parking tickets.
Speaker 4: And he had his own car like we Bob had our own car. So the fact that you got caught with her car wild got to a parking ticket.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy because as the girl, when.
Speaker 4: You get in the car, you know like this, I know everything tells.
Speaker 3: Card okay in my case, in my case, we couldn't say that. That's why he always wanted to drive my car because my car looked more like a nigga car. This is when I had the camera, remember I had remember I had yeah, the music, I had to snap the sub and ship. My windows was dark. My car looked more like a nigga car than his money Carlo did. So that's why he always wanted to be in my car because my windows and ship was ten and dark.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's why.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking you just didn't want the police to see you driving smoking ship, but it was really because you wanted to be able to hide hose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: So that's one thing that I really want people to understand, like horrible. I understand people don't want to be cheat it on. So of course you were going to shame. You know, they don't shame side niggas don't. It's only side chicks. But of course you were going to shame side chicks because you feel like, well, you need to have more self respect so that you don't fuck my nigga.
Speaker 4: But when you think about it, they really.
Speaker 5: Be getting the fucking uh bigger end of the stick.
Speaker 2: I just had cheat down.
Speaker 4: Niggas always cheat that that niggas always cheat that.
Speaker 2: You get a bit better than your.
Speaker 4: Bit because of it, Gonna realize they don't want.
Speaker 2: You because I feel like in some cases chicks get.
Speaker 5: You will know what they find out. They find out that your girl really downgraded to be with you.
Speaker 3: You know the funny part about it when that and this is I'm saying this as a woman. What I don't understand about women because men do cheat down fairly, fairly often most of the time, all the time.
Speaker 4: And men cheat down.
Speaker 3: So when women find us out, they start to attack the woman for being, you know, blessed than what they feel they are.
Speaker 5: And it's like, if anything, is he still hanging out in these places finding these.
Speaker 3: Were not even just that, but honestly, brother, than shame her. This will make me feel shitty about myself.
Speaker 2: Like, Bro, that's what you stepped out on me with.
Speaker 5: Bro, This nigga really cheated on me with Uncle Ben.
Speaker 2: Yeh man, like.
Speaker 6: Like you have already outkicked your coverage with the chick that you scored, Like the chick you landed to be your girlfriend is already already.
Speaker 4: To your league.
Speaker 3: Because it's like because it's like, Bro, you didn't even have like if you I want to be able to look at me like, damn, Bro, I would have cheated on YouTube. I get it, but it really be just like this is what we're doing. You're a fucking embarrassments.
Speaker 2: You know what, Brodie.
Speaker 4: Why I still ain't fucking with you no more after this?
Speaker 5: But I get it.
Speaker 3: I understand where the temptation came from. Because if I was you, I might have folded. I might have folded, but this nigga, I would have been starched stiff that bitch. I would have folded. This one starts stiff. How did we get here? Because because once you see that, you like you have no limits on who are what you achieved with There's no coming back from that whatsoever.
Speaker 4: All I feel like anything.
Speaker 5: Or they are used to getting attention and then not getting it like they used to, Like popular niggas start falling off.
Speaker 2: I'm never just fucking it. I go, fuck, who's not looking at it?
Speaker 3: Men date multiple women because if they know, if the women know who they really are, they wouldn't mess with him. Yeah, and you know, and men use that excuse a lot of They don't tell us the truth because we can't handle the truth. And it's not that we can't handle the truth, if they can't handle our reaction to the truth, meaning they don't want us to be able to make a decision on how we're gonna deal with that truth, so they force us to deal with it by not telling us what the fuck it is.
Speaker 4: They don't give us an option.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they feel that your reaction to the truth is not going to benefit them in any way they're going to spend it to you not being able to handle the truth, and that is a lot. I can very much appreciate that you told me the truth and respect that you told me the truth, while at the same time deciding that I don't want to deal with that moving forward. That is not me not being able to handle the truth. I didn't bust you in your ship. I didn't fucking break your windows out. I didn't call your mama a fat Harry ho. I didn't do none of this ship. All I said was respectfully. I feel like you've done this like respectfully, respectfully. This is just not a place that I'm into where this is something that I want to.
Speaker 5: Move forward with.
Speaker 4: You have matured a lot.
Speaker 5: I've always been like that though.
Speaker 3: Niggas just lie and put me in fucked up situations, and now I got to show out.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just gott to pop out and show a nigga.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, no, you don't.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you don't have to lie. You choose to lie sometimes.
Speaker 2: And that shit still sounds like a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, really that story is too wild.
Speaker 2: It really has.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I have done.
Speaker 3: Oh well, okay, maybe do y'all think this count me going to WrestleMania would do.
Speaker 4: I was telling the truth, but you were.
Speaker 3: It sounds it sounded like a lie for me to go out of town with a guy and he not wants sex.
Speaker 4: To him to him, yes, because he's he's a bit chasting a lot of time. But but is it now?
Speaker 3: Are y'all saying that just because it's me and y'all know that I wouldn't fuck dude like it hadn't been somebody else, But y'all have believe like, ain't no way that you went and you didn't have to pay for no ticket, no none of that ship.
Speaker 4: You know what, I might have to agree.
Speaker 5: I might have to agree with you on that one because we were just talking about how people will go out of town without the expectations of doing stuff knowing damn well, that dude who invited you is expecting some ass from you. So that circumstances, because that's like going to super Bowl and you not dropping the draws for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it will kind of be hard to believe.
Speaker 5: But I was telling y'all know, right, But if it was somebody else, I might be like, yeah, right, nigga, I won't lie.
Speaker 4: We didn't know about the mob bucking cups to lady, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, if I was out here putting mock bucket cups in my I wouldn't expect them.
Speaker 4: But what's the date? I don't know something one of your stories earlier.
Speaker 3: That's why I was clarifying what she was saying what the date is, because in my case, it was a platonic friend, like we're just cool. They had an extra ticket to go to this event. I wasn't even the first choice to go. Somebody else was supposed to go. They fell out for whatever reason, whether it's by and show scheduling, whatever, they couldn't go, So I ended up getting this extra ticket. They were comp tickets, so it's not like this person paid for the ticket. Either they didn't pay for their ticket or mine. If they were comp tickets given from the government. Yeah listen.
Speaker 4: So in this case, it's like he sounds like he should have been giving you some dick.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, right, But but and I think that's the thing that he wasn't understanding, Like it's not like he dropped a bunch of money. Now if it was one of them things where it's like, okay, he paid for these tickets and all of this shit and brought me. I can understand why you'd be like, man, ain't no nigga just gonna do that for nothing? But they were free fucking tickets. They were comp tickets. He didn't have to pay for anything.
Speaker 4: So you also to remember who we talking about too, talk about the same person.
Speaker 3: Right, But y'all just brought up something that was the truth, and it sounded like a lie. And I think that based off the fact that a lot of men feel like, ain't no nigga doing something or nothing, that it probably it probably would sound like a lot of most of gods, y'all just know me, So y'all knew that I was telling the truth.
Speaker 2: In some cases, it's okay.
Speaker 5: It's not okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm just saying in some situations it's okay to lie.
Speaker 6: Like in that situation, I probably would have lied because I feel like you're not gonna believe the truth anyway.
Speaker 2: Like when I know who I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing, okay, I will admit stuff to not argue about it because I know that you're gonna think that it's bullshit.
Speaker 4: In his.
Speaker 6: When I know who I'm dealing with, sometimes you don't need all of the truth because I feel like, for one, if I go over this story with Tone and me and Tone did it pause?
Speaker 2: He was right there.
Speaker 4: We know exactly what happened. This is completely true.
Speaker 6: But I feel like if I go and tell somebody else this, like why stop that happened? There's three people got the same.
Speaker 4: Story because I like, I've done that, like.
Speaker 11: I have.
Speaker 3: I have not went i have not gone into like full detail about things because I'm like, it's not gonna do nothing but create an argument over something that didn't even happen.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I'm not lying. He had a whole story already, right.
Speaker 3: I'm not lying to you about what happened, even if, like if I were to tell you the whole truth, like, it's still not me lying, But you're going to think that I'm lying to you, and I don't want to argue about it.
Speaker 4: So I'm just not gonna talk to you about it.
Speaker 6: Once I've made up my mind, you could be telling all of the truth. You can have eyewitness account and video proof.
Speaker 3: Because because moving forward, for certain ship, I just I will never tell bro I'll tell you not because not because I want to lie to him or not because I want to keep things from him.
Speaker 4: But it's because I.
Speaker 3: Value my peace and I don't want you. I don't want us getting angry and having all of this ship over a scenario that you made up that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: He did that already, so you know he's gonna do it again, which is why I said forward. I'm just not talking. He went and spent money to create a narrative.
Speaker 3: And his SmackDown will be here next month. It bro gave me free tickets. He wouldn't know about it. I will lie and be like bro want of my V one hundred, just like bro Wine got Mino again and gave me. I got a spirit you want to go.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying like it, don't do it. Don't make sense. You just said it's okay to lie. That's it's a great lie right there.
Speaker 5: Truth half truth is on got mine off from a girl he shouldn't have been dating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so from that I can.
Speaker 5: I told you just fuck you fell in love? You gotta learn how So what you funa do that's your bought.
Speaker 2: Well it's kind of our where you actually kind of liked them.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, So we still gotta hit him. So what you about to do? Oh, we could get up tomorrow, but you gotta.
Speaker 2: Watching that.
Speaker 4: No, you got to get a fut of here, fam. But it was so simple. It was something. And then I was like, oh, I said, I ain't gonna be here. He was like, You're going to WrestleMania.
Speaker 5: I was like, who you going? I was like, my homeboy.
Speaker 3: Had I known that it would have been all that, I probably would have lied and been like, oh, should have gone with one and one because.
Speaker 5: It was believable.
Speaker 3: The lie was more believable than the truth. Because he knows how much we watched wrestling. It would have been very believable that I was going to Philly with y'all to see WrestleMania. It wouldn't have been a second thought, even though it would have been a lie. But me telling the truth that I'm going with a platonic friend seemed too much of a lie. Y'all gotta be fucking so I might as well just fucking lie.
Speaker 5: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 4: Sometimes he's right, we got that on that. We need a full offence for that one. Sometimes sometimes it's right.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying be a lier, like Sorty said in the comments, caause Niggas is addicted to lie.
Speaker 2: But sometimes where were you.
Speaker 6: Now, if I know you don't like me to be a strip club, that's the last place I'm gonna tell you why I was.
Speaker 2: I'm just I just gotta come home with like some food or something.
Speaker 4: So it was like, well, I was, well, no, you gotta do like you gotta do it like I did.
Speaker 3: So when I was out of town, I was out of town and I didn't say that I was going out of town because I didn't want another one of those situations where I was like, oh, miss doing with the arder me, what you doing chilling? I wasn't lying, that wasn't lying. I didn't say I'm chilling in Vegas. I said I'm chilling watch the movie chilling. Ship or even if I was like ship slots, I'm always at pottaw at home, tried to pull up. That's why I didn't go there, Bro, That's why I didn't go there.
Speaker 4: Because he knows not only that she's at Pottle, but what machine she may actually be at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But so I kept everything. We're like and it's y'all know how we have that weird thing. It's like we have a sixth sense with each other. When he hit me with the what's sing of mind? Thinking something wrong? I could tell and I'm like, I told him something that happened that had upset me, But that wasn't where my mind was like all together.
Speaker 4: My mom got mad at me because I didn't cook some pork.
Speaker 5: Chop that she bucked.
Speaker 3: So instead of just cooking the fucking pork chops herself, she let them go bad because I wasn't at home. I had been at his household week. Instead of cooking them, she let him go bad and then got mad at me because she had to throw them in the garbage.
Speaker 4: So that was one of the things that was on my mind and pissing me off. One of the things that was, Yeah, she can she can do that. You said that last week. That's one of the things that she can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, frying chicken pork chops and ship or like when she makes them big ass like barbecue.
Speaker 4: Pork steaks and the oven and ship that ship she can do. That's a million dollar question, a million fucking dollar questions.
Speaker 3: And not only did you not do it, you got mad at me for not doing it when you were fully capable of doing it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but.
Speaker 3: But I didn't lie just because I didn't tell him I'm out of town and you don't know I'm out of town, and I don't want to hear your mouth about it. So I just told him one of the things that was bothering me time, because I didn't want to get accused of doing some ship that I wasn't doing. And now you think I'm lying about some ship that I'm not lying about. And that was the unnecessary fight, and then we got a posss.
Speaker 6: Technically, technically speaking, I thought y'all wasn't enoughing, So what the fuck do he really be mad?
Speaker 2: He should probably take a chill and shut the funk up.
Speaker 4: Well, these circumstances are different this time around. It is different this time around.
Speaker 5: No, it's different this time.
Speaker 2: I understand the difference.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so so one you you actually won one for the liars. It's the intent behind the line though.
Speaker 4: Damn, damn, I was just you.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I love people who engage. This was amazing. I appreciate it, That's what I'm saying, Like, do you really want that award down?
Speaker 2: Your niggas always win one for the good guys.
Speaker 4: But I don't know that was the one I wanted to that was the hell you wanted to die? Did you fought hard for that hill?
Speaker 2: I was just saying, what happened?
Speaker 4: You was on the hill? Flags were planted, and now you got it. So you kill innocent people for no reason in the American War.
Speaker 2: Speaking of America, I saw Trump ad with.
Speaker 5: The Undertaker and King, and I just why, you know what? Don't answer that.
Speaker 4: We're going to do an episode where we're just gonna take all these ads and I'm like, I'm gonna play them.
Speaker 6: I know how like Undertaker fell about Hawkokan and seeing that, like Hogan's endorsement, Trump Taker, you gave me on the same boat as.
Speaker 2: You don't funk with Dog.
Speaker 4: That don't mean that his political stands ain't the same.
Speaker 2: You lied on you. He almost ruined your career.
Speaker 13: And now you're just out here, bro saying, Hey, so I watched this footage. Bro, you didn't even touch the mac he.
Speaker 2: Said, I know, but you.
Speaker 4: Why in the he was ready for him ready?
Speaker 2: You're having so snug It's like when you drive.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy, man, that's wild. I don't know if y'all remember when Tim Murray got divorced from her husband Corey. Yeah, and we had so many guys who were old. She just wanted to be out in the streets. She left him for another man and all of this ship and you know, all right, right they were.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: One thing about social media is they know that they will take a p and throw their own caption on there and call off and when it got a caption, and then you have people who do zero research and feel like they look at the memes like encyclopedias.
Speaker 5: Yes, so.
Speaker 3: No matter what it is, they can take a picture, throw a caption on it and everybody will swear that that is what happened. At least if you were going to create a meme. Well, I can't even say that because they intend to cause confusion and conflict. They don't want clarity. I was about to say, at least with this one, the video clip is under it.
Speaker 2: What Like, That's not what I'm hearing for.
Speaker 4: I'm here to post the one about Mason.
Speaker 2: Clip on the internet, which is what's fun.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so a lot of people who were basically attacking her and saying how like she was basically accusing her of into her marriage to be a thought, right, can we.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and partner. You know, I've never dated, that's right. I'm never dated.
Speaker 4: Three was my first, right everything I know.
Speaker 5: So I wasn't even allowed to date until I was eighteen years old. I met Corey when I turned twenty and I lost.
Speaker 4: My virginity at twenty five.
Speaker 5: There was that it.
Speaker 1: And then we got married.
Speaker 2: Boom wilp.
Speaker 3: So now those same niggas who was slandering her, she was like se man, it's hard to find these days.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 3: So now that y'all know that that was her first, everything, now of a sudden, she's a fucking role model.
Speaker 4: But y'all was just telling fellas.
Speaker 3: See man, look, this is why y'all was just using her as an example on why you don't get married.
Speaker 6: She until you pop out next summer and she'd just be everywhere like Laura Harty. Then she's not a room model no more, because she's actually doing what single people should be doing, which is dating and fucking.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe taking people shouldn't be fucking, but dating, yes. And then she she t Maury, look at the circles she's gonna hang out in.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure just as well as you know, you ain't fucking a nigga from pop pop.
Speaker 2: Right, just as well as she made no doctors and lawyers.
Speaker 4: No matter what, no matter what, it's going to be an upgrade.
Speaker 6: Because who the fuck was this nigga she was married to. It's almost the same level as Kecky Palmer.
Speaker 2: Baby Daddy.
Speaker 5: Don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: On two B and b T.
Speaker 5: He was just in the movie, in Tyner Perry movie.
Speaker 2: You're saying that, like these are things that they know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that he at least has a job.
Speaker 5: Baby daddy just a fucking light skinned babysitter.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: That shows muscles in a mirrorself in a certain crowd, and they're not even muscles, they're not even cut.
Speaker 5: Social media influence, I don't know who's the influence influenced fu niggas, Who is influencing he.
Speaker 2: Influenced all the.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got that by niggas. You need to follow. No, I don't light skinned. I don't want to do nothing the chass niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, but that was just funny to me when I saw that, And I'm like, we haven't talked about that yet, and I haven't seen as many like I've seen some, but I haven't seen as many circulating that as they did the fake meme that wasn't even her. It was actually they made a meme of Tamara crying saying that she left her husband for another man and basically the grass was in greener, so she won her marriage back.
Speaker 4: They created this whole narraw and it wasn't even the right twin.
Speaker 3: For one, and for two, I remembered that episode that was when their niece got killed and that what was it like a nightclub shooting? I think Timor was crying because of that, but they lied and said that it was Tea crying because she realized that she left her husband for nothing.
Speaker 5: Because the Internet believes anything and everything. I just I just want to whoop the ass, bro.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I want to get to a point where I can just post whatever just for engagement. I don't think I can.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: Just say the dumbest shit just for the engagement. But as it's hard because I hate stupid people and having that level of interaction on my page of shit that I know that I don't believe, and I will actually have to try to argue for this dumb point.
Speaker 4: I don't I can't do it.
Speaker 6: Some people can make this statement and then let that be that. Like I've seen people make posts and then the person who made the post, not.
Speaker 4: Even Tory used to do that.
Speaker 6: Absolutely just start fires and oh yeah, and then when you noticed like twenty five comments and we're arguing with each other amongst the comments, because now we figured out something else and here to argue about versus what the fuck this nigga actually say?
Speaker 3: And I think another thing is I don't want like anything that I say, whether I accidentally go viral for it or whatever.
Speaker 5: I want it to be my true.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, Like how you don't fuck with cats?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you just.
Speaker 5: I decide, I just didn't go above and beyond to prevent it.
Speaker 2: So you made a decision a conscious one.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, he made a decision to start out. Maybe you didn't stop.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a single cat and got tired of fucking coming coming to this box full of kittens every day with no idea how to feed it. A while Heathcliff was out here fucking all the other holes and ship and she was sick of it.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, Well, you see a bunch of them sitting right there.
Speaker 5: Actually it's not that many.
Speaker 3: I think it's only two le f one, it was just two oh it's three left short though this one, this one reminds me that one we're not gonna like get into get into. I just want to play that because it reminds me of our topic from last week where Bro.
Speaker 5: Was Bro, stop talking like that, don't getting no holds, and how to smash jazz on the first night you about to take out the dinner?
Speaker 2: Wait? Who wait? Who my jazz jazz cap?
Speaker 4: And it don't even look like me? He even look like you know how ugly you look? Oh ma, wa wait wait wait, let me see that's your jazz?
Speaker 11: Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: Bro, you've been winding at dinner.
Speaker 10: Broad women mean letting anybody hit.
Speaker 4: That's a damn say I even got to hit now, I don't Bro, she contaminated. Hey, we should go to your crib after this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm still trying to take that slow.
Speaker 2: What's it a law about me?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: My name is male, Like I'm a cab call my favorite colors green, and I don't have any kids.
Speaker 6: And not that I know what?
Speaker 4: Okay, So what do you want to hell? I mean, I want to go to the crib and watch two me rub on your booty to be yes, but rob my booty, that's a though.
Speaker 2: Why not? It's a lot back there?
Speaker 5: Who I really like you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take these slow.
Speaker 11: I can.
Speaker 2: I can draw all of your crib, I promise.
Speaker 4: I like that, Like, what's up?
Speaker 5: I'm really trying to get to your crib and rubbing that thing like Apollo stump what.
Speaker 4: I have a ninety day rule and I'm really trying to follow it.
Speaker 6: Yes, ninety day rule.
Speaker 4: I will call me when this day eighty nine.
Speaker 2: I ain't got time for this shit? Are yes?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: It's been two days and you cost a lot in his tax season. I got money to spend on good women. I said, Bro, whatever happened over thro jazz when you was talking to jazz?
Speaker 2: Oh Jazz? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah I hit? Oh okay, yeah, I believe you was he That shit was cool.
Speaker 5: This actually feeds into niggas line for no reason, this whole you know, I just want you to know, outside of the last dude that just says hey that you hit, the other two niggas are both corny, absolutely, because the first dude brung that up just to throw that in his face. And why are you too chasing the same chick you knew your guy is over here whining and dining in her, but you went in back door her.
Speaker 4: Let's start there. But did he or did he hit first the way he made it sound like he just hit like recently.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I just know that he was like, uh, you've been wining and diner and ship and not fuck you out whatever, And it sounds it sounds just like this nigga, just like this nigga. It's like, how does that concern you? If you already got your dick with, what does it matter? Why are you in this man's business?
Speaker 2: Do you care? Because you should answer that's what people.
Speaker 3: But again, why is that your bit? Because if I went and told somebody and said, look that nigga did ain't even hidden, he don't last, he don't whatever, you gotta be made because you could be like what the fuck? Like why would you even like what that got to do with you? Like like if if she wanted to see for herself, why would you even need to do that? They ain't gonna be mad. So you don't want us dry hayten, But you niggas to do that shit because you feel like she's not worth another nigga. If it's not your pocket and it's not your time. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Lad.
Speaker 4: They don't mind their business when they need to when they need to.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, bro, you fucked three days and you didn't spend no money. Maybe she was like, you know what, I can't live my life like this no more.
Speaker 6: And when she bump into me, I just so happy to be the nigga. I gotta spend some money, and I'm gonna spend my money. Let me spend my money.
Speaker 4: And this goes into I say this all the time.
Speaker 3: Niggas are always telling us that we need to choose better, make better decisions, and all of this other kind of stuff. But the moment a woman does that and actually applies that, because like you said, this is we're in twenty twenty four saying twenty twenty I met this nigga, we hit it off, we fucked on the first night. We ain't talking no more after that. But now four years later, I'm like, you know what, I'm actually at a point where I really don't want to do you know, shit like that. I'm more like, I'm actually looking for I just turned forty this year. I'm looking for somebody who I actually want to be in a long term relationship and move forward with. That's me choosing better because I want a different outcome. But now you were telling this guy that because me and you fucked with no strings four years ago, that he shouldn't be trying to have anything with me.
Speaker 5: Now, look, if it wasn't the love of your life, anything more than three years ago was free game.
Speaker 3: But then if I was still out here fucking niggas with I don't nothing, then you'd be telling me that I'm a weak bitch with those standards.
Speaker 2: I also think nigga shuld understand that just because she might be a certain way.
Speaker 6: She can still be that way. She just ain't that way for everybody, right. But maybe it was something that Brodie said that you gotta push it in three days whatever he said, you don't know how to unlock that, so now you got to wait a week and a half, or now you took you six months to fuck.
Speaker 4: Or maybe she just didn't.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of times guys kind of get things confused too. They don't look at it, or sometimes we look at niggas too and be like, yeah, that nigga ain't worth trying to be with, but I still want to see what the dick like I saw it, it was like it wasn't enough to keep you around, and I'm on something else. I think niggas they say that they don't mind being used by women, but when but when you but when you have a certain type of nigga who's used to bitches chasing him and treating him like that nigga when they run across the motherfucker, that's like, damn this bitch really yeah, So so it's it's it's very very very very very weird.
Speaker 2: Spread to me, to your other homeboys, because now you shut up what you're doing for this bitch.
Speaker 5: I know you do for other hoss, so shut up, right, And we and we were seeing that as well, and it's like, okay, that's no different than you say you fucked this chick and didn't have to do nothing for.
Speaker 3: But we watched this bitch who ain't your bitch? You taking her out on fancy dates and all this other kind of.
Speaker 4: Ship bring you out like a fucking web Time cheesecake factory.
Speaker 3: But you feel like because you you feel like because you didn't do this for this one it's the same ship the same way.
Speaker 4: How you feel like you didn't have to do all of this to deal with her.
Speaker 3: You're taking this one out and doing all this little kind of ship and taking her on dates and doing all this ship. And this ain't your bitch. It's probably some niggas who feel the same way about you. And if they said something, you would be like, okay, nigga, and you would feel like there was corny So why be that corny nigga.
Speaker 2: Something? It's something that just be like you know what.
Speaker 3: You rita said. They definitely care Ego fragile, absolutely as.
Speaker 4: Me and care. We care. We'll be at home, hold in our blanket like Marcus. Damn, I just I don't. I hate that. So there there there was a video.
Speaker 3: On Instagram that I saw and it was a guy and you got he came by his homeboy house and it was a baby in the back seat. He was like introducing him like, oh, well, you know this this is my basically his latest baby type ship. Damn, welcome to the party type ship. And at first I was like, oh, let me man, and and he went like he made it seem like he was gonna be cool and and then he tell him like, bro, you need to be having all these kids like he told him about it, so like yeah, like you doing a little bit much.
Speaker 4: You ain't that good of a dad, you know what I'm saying, Like and you.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: But there were so many niggas in the comments calling that friend gay, talking about man. Why are you worried about this, nigga dick? Why niggas need to mind their business and all this the world.
Speaker 5: With more unset fucking human beings, and he is ruining the lives of children who did not ask to be here because he's a shitty ass dad.
Speaker 4: I wonder if I can because I should have notification that was me. He's probably doing the best that he can with whatever he got, but he could avoid a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Just stop doing whatever he's doing.
Speaker 5: Get of a sectomy. I don't know why niggas are scared ten kids and be proud of it. Somebody posted something on Instagram where dude the some dude got six kids all on the way by different women because they available now think about it, were too busy at work? Olves again, they just at home available.
Speaker 4: What you're doing.
Speaker 5: They they're the ones who are able to text all day because they ain't got ship else to do.
Speaker 4: Wait for they turned on the Madden League.
Speaker 5: Is this Is this a downloadable video? Because you're not yep here of course, Sehn.
Speaker 3: I'm finna singing this video real quick because I remember I commented on this, so I'm like, I don't be on Instagram that much, so when I do comment on ship, it's still be right there.
Speaker 6: Oh, while we here talking about I like to say that I think Joey Taylor is a big cornball Taylor.
Speaker 4: No, that's why we're asking you. In Unison. She's a uh, she's like an analyst on like ESPN.
Speaker 2: She got she got her own podcast.
Speaker 4: Is that chick with the bad hair? Okay, you ever heard of Taylor? I heard of that.
Speaker 2: Now that's his sister looksputed and all that ship I shared like a video disputed.
Speaker 4: His mom was skipping shinning right, And when.
Speaker 2: They first started, she was the monerator, so she was the third person.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't remember her face, but I know.
Speaker 2: Extra. I guess she thought it was so the dude took her friend out on some days and he paid for the first two days.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know the third day it was I guess it was a situation where like, in order to make sure we got this reservation, you got to put your card on file.
Speaker 2: So she put her card on file.
Speaker 6: The reservation was you know, Securre. They went on a date, and since her car was already on file, he was like, you know, do you mind just paying for the date or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't think it asked.
Speaker 5: I thought it was just like, oh, but already got your car.
Speaker 6: However, it was like, look, you shouldn't mind to date whatever, It's cool. So then I guess a few moments, you know, they're going.
Speaker 2: Down the line, and he was like, I don't really find this situation to be working.
Speaker 4: I thought that happened right after the date though.
Speaker 6: However it happened he said, I don't think this is working, which I think that's commendable. If you see that this situation not going nowhere, And then why the fuck WI keep wasting each other time and for her to tell her friend that she should have asked Dog for her split on the bill, it's fucking inside.
Speaker 3: Because look, key, I do feel like by the third day, I feel like you knew already and you was just trying to get your money back that you spent on these two days, so you only went on this date so that I could pay.
Speaker 6: For it, because I actually put my money back on his first two days. Eat that ship like I just ate them first two days.
Speaker 5: The next you on these dates you asked me on these days.
Speaker 2: Is true, But you gonna eat this L like I ate them first two l's.
Speaker 3: How are you eating l's when you asked me on a date, you had control on if you were gonna ask me on these dates or not, just like you asked me on this third day and I made the reservation, so.
Speaker 4: I use my card.
Speaker 2: On the splits of a date.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying is I feel like that third day was really him just getting his get back because he had paid for two days already. That's because it's like otherwise like because if you know, because you like, well, you had to take that L like I did. If you are the one asking me out on dates, you are in control of your L because you're asking me out. So if you feel like we're not going nowhere, why are you asking me out? You're putting yourself in that situation. I'm not asking you out.
Speaker 5: If I'm like, hey, you want to go to the movies, you want to go do this, and you want to do that, and then you're paying for it, that's different.
Speaker 4: But you're asking me out and then.
Speaker 2: Day discovered that's not going nowhere. That's cool, that's fine, let's walk our separate ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't you asked me on a date that I ended up paying for for you to be like, oh no, I'm good.
Speaker 4: You asked me out and I paid. I'd because you asked me out. Why am I paying? And then you had me paid when you knew that this wasn't going anywhere? I didn't know was it going nowhere?
Speaker 2: Maybe you said some fileship at the table.
Speaker 6: Bottom line is, don't ever in your fucking life, ladies, if you're listening because you're not getting, you're not getting.
Speaker 4: But it's it's not just.
Speaker 3: It's but it's not just because of her, because I would have felt the same way if a chick actually dude to go somewhere, Like if she's asking, I don't feel like that's on him. Like if I tell him like, hey, excuse me, just like I told him, I'm like, it's October, Rdizio got baking fist. I want to go to Rudizio because it was my idea, and I said that I want to go. I don't have a problem paying because I asked him to go to dinner. Whether he lets me pay or not, dude, because that's just how he is. But because it's my idea, I'm going into that with the intent of paying for this dinner because it was my idea. Now, if he asked me and was like, hey, Dinkins, let's go to Berdizia.
Speaker 2: I don't care how we got here. Don't ask me.
Speaker 4: Don't ask me to go somewhere you don't plan on paying.
Speaker 2: But apparently it's not like I'm broke. But I paid for the first two days. You got a problem with paying for the third date?
Speaker 5: Ain't broke?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: How many times have I been in the situation with the relative of ours where it was their idea for us to go out to eat and then when the bill comes they didn't have no money and I had to pay.
Speaker 4: It don't matter, we're not on a date. It don't matter.
Speaker 5: The point is who can asks.
Speaker 2: The relative for the splits?
Speaker 4: No, the point isn't about the split whatever.
Speaker 2: Anytime you go somewhere with her, that's your phone. And I'm always blaming because you know that.
Speaker 6: That's like, if I go out with her and I get stuck on some jam ship, I'm gonna blame myself because I've seen her do it to you.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck do I think you wouldn't do it to me?
Speaker 6: Point there, So if I get caught in a situation where her, I'm definitely blaming myself because I've seen her jam you up several.
Speaker 5: Times found out about her jamming you up we set out of your parking lot up.
Speaker 8: The type of time I'm not going nowhere with her, I remember, like, are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 6: She's not, she'd be dead ass. Then I tell you, I'm gonna go out of town, bitch with what money?
Speaker 2: Because you ain't had no money.
Speaker 5: On this bill all the time, splits on it all the time. But yeah, that that's my problem.
Speaker 3: It's if if you are initiating the date in the outing, you should be the one that's paying for it, unless the person who was asked volunteers to pick up the check. And and I feel like that period, like I said that that even applies to us it's not fair for you to be like, hey, we should, we should, we should go out to this fancy restaurant and do this and this and this. If you don't have intentions on paying for it. Now, if he opts to pay for it, then cool, that's on him. But by you initiating the outing, I feel like, whoever initiates for y'all to go out on a date or to go on this outing, you were the one who was paying for it, unless y'all know going into it.
Speaker 4: That's just like when we all go I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You such a logical person, because I know a lot of women none of this logic.
Speaker 4: No, That's why I started sucking with jazz, is why I'm not going.
Speaker 6: Nowhere with them, because, like you just said, if you initiated the day you asked me to go to work with your why the fuck do I gotta when he say thirty two fifty?
Speaker 2: Why he looking at me? Because I'm a guy?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 6: You feel like because I opened doors and pull out chairs, you just assume I had the bill coming.
Speaker 3: I told you all that like prior to Because he got a new job, his new schedule, he back on third again. The entire time that he was off, and like training on first shift, we were able to do a lot more things every time that I said, I got this one. Every time. By the time I got my wife and he already got a screed. He's like, all right, don't worry about you, just get the next one. And then we get to the next one. You just get the next one.
Speaker 5: He don't let me pay. But that's different because he don't let you right. There are times where women will be like, hey, what are you doing. I'm free this weekend. Let's go out to eat. Let's go to this particular place here, and you was like, okay, that's cool. What time are we rolling up? Oh, we'll be leaving at this And then you get there and then everybody's eating the conversation, good holding on your bill hit the table and she looking at you.
Speaker 2: It's your idea that we're here.
Speaker 6: I was at home, very comfortable in my draws, playing mad I was. I didn't plan on leaving sactity of this chair.
Speaker 2: My ass was permanently seeming to this couch.
Speaker 4: I was ready to order some koc hoteen pans. What I'm saying now here? Now I had to put on pants putting on pants is a big deal in you and you.
Speaker 3: Know how much you we were talking about, said well in her defense to I'm not paying, but I ain't paying, be silent.
Speaker 4: I left my ass off. I'm not paying, but you got it, so were good.
Speaker 2: That'd be crazy. I ain't pay, but I know he got it, So we ain't gonna start. I'm gonna start looking at the later comeback. So how are we doing it? We splend the check absolutely.
Speaker 4: And I mean even then, to me, it's like.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way like was splitting the bill, even like when you were amongst like a group of people. There needs to be a conversation that's had. Don't just assume that people are okay split in the bill.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I feel like there's more people in the world like you. There are more people to just be like what you mean, there are more people who are justified like not even saying you justifying it, but break it down and make it logical to why we shouldn't split the bill while it was just split the bill stead of just saying, hey, you know what you and this asking for the splits of the bill in this situation right here.
Speaker 11: This but.
Speaker 3: A lot of people will tell no, they'll tell you if you look at the comments, if you look at the comments, like a lot of people tell you like, Bro, I would have paid and then just block a lot of people say that because there was another video Jennifer Hudson Talk show where somebody was like a guy, I asked her on a date to waffle house, to waffle house.
Speaker 4: The total bill was like forty dollars, and he.
Speaker 3: Wanted her and she's like, bro, it's forty dollars, Like you asked me out.
Speaker 5: You asked me out, Jennifer Hudson out. No, no, no, it was it had to be.
Speaker 3: Somebody that was like on her like production team, because they had like little headset and everything.
Speaker 4: So it had to be asking her.
Speaker 5: First of all, you bold enough to ask her out, and even bold enough to take her to waffle house, and you extra bold to ask house. But no, but this is the thing.
Speaker 3: You have niggas that complained about chicks wanting two hundred dollars a day, she was okay for in a waffle house and you still slipped her.
Speaker 2: All of that waffles.
Speaker 4: It is, but that was her thing, Like, bro, you asked me out.
Speaker 2: He's a corny nigga.
Speaker 4: But is he only corny because the amount was love? He corned for the splits?
Speaker 2: I mother fucking how much it is if you feel that this is in l no matter how you feel about.
Speaker 4: It, that just pay for to day bro, if you ask, I've looked across.
Speaker 2: The table black.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact, I'm never talking about that time we saw you on the date and bad sure the app I like that.
Speaker 4: Came straight to my house after it. No, No, a different seas a horror back there. Mama was so excited.
Speaker 5: It's like she was like, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even pay to day. See, but see me and her, we have that kind of understand what to her she got married, started food.
Speaker 5: What kind of food?
Speaker 2: Right? I don't know. Next time she posted some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got like we support black you know, black owned businesses well, but there's.
Speaker 6: Been times I was across the table black. I know, I know for not even seeing you, but I know like after this, the extent of how we.
Speaker 5: Speaking is that. See, and for me, I'm not gonna ask you to split the bill.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna pay for it, and then that's just gonna be that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and for me, like I said, I feel like if you initiate it and you asking me out, and I think one of the major things that I hate is motherfucker's wait until the bill gets there to surprise you with the split ship. It don't be a conversation ahead of time because we.
Speaker 5: Even leave ID Rather, I rather that conversation before we get in the car, not that I don't want to. I'm gonna leave you there because you can't do it, but at least let me know because you don't know what I have to do it in regards to moving my money around or the place that you're choosing when we may have to change when you suggest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like I want you like if you plan on making me split the bill when you asked me on a date, that's exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: So when you do, I want you to be up front.
Speaker 3: Don't wait until the bill comes to spring this on me because I'll be paying.
Speaker 5: I'd be like.
Speaker 4: Right at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I I.
Speaker 3: But if anybody, if anybody ever asked me to go Dutch on a date, I'm not going. It is not because I am bougie. It is not because oh if he ain't spending money on me, it's no. It's because if I am going to be paying for myself, I don't need your company anyway. I go out to you know me, I go out to eat by myself all the time. I don't need you in my space. If I'm just gonna be paying for myself anyway, I can buy my own dinner and I can tear my own self up when I get home afterwards. I'm just saying, so, ain't no fucking that you can be? Like, all right, so we go going this day and you know I pay for me, you pay for you, and then you see where this goes. I can already tell you where this is going myself exactly because how are you asking me out? But you want me to pay for myself. I can go by myself and pay for myself conversation.
Speaker 4: I mean you could, but you may not be. People look at you brouh. I'm an alcoholic. I can definitely talk to my bartender. Bartenders actually have great convers.
Speaker 5: Because you know what, because they see a lot.
Speaker 4: They see a lot.
Speaker 3: So it's so instead of going out to dinner with you, where you will probably hold me back, because if I'm going for a party of one, I can sit at the bar, and I have to wait on the table, so I get my food and drinks a lot faster than going with you, and I'm having to pay for myself anyway. No, I can go by my So if you think that I'm going to go on a Dutch date, I'm not going Dutch.
Speaker 4: Here is an other.
Speaker 5: Because because look at it this way.
Speaker 4: Why are you still doing those upgrade your life?
Speaker 3: Really said heavy? You don't turn my own self up because look, look at it this way. If I'm going Dutch, trump paying for my own bill, right, you basically cock blocking me at this table. I can go by myself and it might be somebody else who finder or more interesting, and I can strike up a conversation with a random motherfucking the restaurant if that's what I want to do. If I want to get to know somebody in this restaurant, I can go by myself and meet somebody else who's already there paying for theirself. But walking into this establishment with the intent of you paying for you, and I'm paying for me absolutely the fun not I will do no such thing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I will go by myself.
Speaker 3: If you want to go Dutch with somebody, go out to eat by yourself and see who you run into. You might meet somebody else that's out by theyself, and then you can. Hey, you mind if I pull up, you know, pull up a chair, and then y'all sit up here and eat and get y'all separate checks. But I'm not finna walk in this motherfucker with you with the intent of paying for myself. No, you might be cock blocking. It might have been a nigga over there with a suit and tie on that was like, man, I would have, you know, bought her drink or something.
Speaker 5: But I see she with a young fellow.
Speaker 4: I'm not with this guy. I'm paying for myself. We're not we're not. We're not. We're not here together, nobody.
Speaker 2: We're not there together. We're just there together, but we're not together.
Speaker 3: Nobody buys me drinks while we're out No, you, not me. Nobody buys me drinks while we're out right. I want you to think about that. I be surrounded by three fucking linebackers. What nigga is gonna risk one of y'all being my nigga and sending.
Speaker 4: Me a drink.
Speaker 6: We did not hear the.
Speaker 3: Lady is beautiful, but my point is I am so, I am surrounded by what looks like a team of paid bodyguards.
Speaker 4: And he don't know what y'all, what y'all are to me.
Speaker 3: One of y'all, as gross as it is to say out loud, could have been my man. They don't want to chance that. So why would he hay ging you send a drink to the lady with the pink hair. He don't want to send a drink to the lady with the pink hair because he might leave with a black eye. But I've been out by myself and what happened? They come over pouring some shit up. Hey, somebody saying, and sometimes they don't even say who did it. Sometimes they don't don't even tell her.
Speaker 2: We are all going to sit opposite. I want to look it up.
Speaker 8: You're not like you, she has looking like she worked damn instead of like that's also that's probably why they don't.
Speaker 2: It's not three nigas.
Speaker 4: You three niggas look like the three niggas. You look like you'll take his bitch everybody at whatever? Were you able to pull up that video up?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna fast for rewind a bit backwards and go to this video of a guy being called gay for trying to hold his friend account.
Speaker 2: Between what you're doing your thing. No, man, stop having all them goddamn kids. Man, I done told you about that bullshit. Get the fuck out my face, nigga.
Speaker 4: Alright, that is not Instagram ended music. I was wondering what that was.
Speaker 2: Yes, because he told his friends to stop having he obviously would know his friend better than the people.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is not a one time conversation, and he obviously feels that his friend is not capable.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go through some of the comments.
Speaker 3: By the hell, is a man in another man's business sound like a straight cornball to me?
Speaker 4: Worried about that man, dick y'all focused on the wrong.
Speaker 2: I really feel like the comments don't be real them.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, bro can't have kids, that's why you say that.
Speaker 2: No, man, niggas are stupid.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm I'm really really really I don't know. That sounds like, hey, yeah, that you keep bringing the kids into the world. He'd the one got to take care of them, not you bro while you tripping, because.
Speaker 5: He's not taking care of them. When they knew born like that and they got it that's just to let me go show my family. I gotta I got a new kid out here.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry, but it's just it's a comment.
Speaker 3: I know it's a white person because they got an American flag, but the comment all it says is hard er.
Speaker 2: America.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, You're not wrong. That's stay loophole.
Speaker 2: You can world with it.
Speaker 4: He didn't say. Nerror insinuated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like it's so many the comments in here that are slandering him for holding his friend accountable. But then you have other ones, and it said, see this is what real love looks like like his he must not be fathering up to his homy standards. Fam must not be standing on business with them kids probably know his partner ain't on a crumb and asking why he's setting these kids up for failure.
Speaker 4: So some of them, some niggas are saying the real thing, you know, acknowledge.
Speaker 5: That one thing I will always give the niggas we associated with credit for is they be on they dad ship.
Speaker 4: Said some of the niggas we associated with crumb snatch, not just something.
Speaker 5: A lot of them we know, we know some selective deadbeats.
Speaker 4: We selective selective deadbeat as wild.
Speaker 5: This is why I could not like when the girls had they got They say, Mama, I wasn't gonna make babies with nobody else.
Speaker 4: If we have a Brian McKnight, Nigga and our we even got some great dads that are not even dads they women.
Speaker 5: I thought you was gonna look at one.
Speaker 4: Because Browny is a phenomenal step dad. Oh, you're gonna be paying. I don't think I ever known the stud to not be a good step dad.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever known a deadbeat stud Like they move on with another chicken, still be taking care of their last chick kids.
Speaker 4: You see one in person all the time, like how many times have you been around Rabbi?
Speaker 2: Oh, like the ones that we see on the.
Speaker 3: Okay, which is so funny because they don't even have the shoulders and back that she got.
Speaker 2: Look exactly like I thought it was one.
Speaker 4: I would say, that's what had I used to work with, because there's a chick that looks just like you know. I've actually seen a couple of studs that looked like Jay and it was so funny to me.
Speaker 5: It's so hilarious.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: But my comment on that post, I said, a lot of the same men on here talking about he's lame for being in his people's business probably be the exact same one's online stand in women's business they don't even know, worried about they pussy who they're giving it to and telling them were the datum et cetera. So it's okay for y'all to be in complete strangers business and worry about them and their genitus and what they're doing. But he can't be in his homeboys business about these kids because he clearly knows something we don't know.
Speaker 2: So you're that I'm around here and I take care of my kids. You mind your fucking business.
Speaker 4: Fuck you niggas. You go out there and be a goddamn dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're not into that nonsense.
Speaker 4: You're if you made a baby, gonna take care of that baby never never, you know, but that's one then.
Speaker 5: I'm always I'm gonna go buy your baby mama house and make sure I keep her updated with your whereabouts.
Speaker 2: You would smitch like, did you just tell my bitch man? Yes?
Speaker 4: Why you being a deadbeat dad business generation of cursing.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something when I tell you she would always have your current mailing address from child support.
Speaker 5: Big fact, You're not gonna be a fuck nigga, not around us. You're gonna walk in like yours, yours.
Speaker 4: I'm pulling it up. You coming to pod. Guess he was sitting right here with us, and and.
Speaker 3: Don't let you have a fucking child support warrant. You'd be like, it's gonna be Thanksgiving dinner, Why go grab the door for me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna be going live and this we got a call that Dwan Dinkins is here on the premises.
Speaker 5: Get him the fuck out of here. As soon as he sit down, though, Pod, I'm gonna send the link right to his person, like this is where he's at, thirty five thirty six West funder Black Avenue.
Speaker 3: Bro I will walk across the street the district seven and you want this collar right here telling them because you not for to be that person.
Speaker 5: First of all, look how long it took you to even get to the point to be somebody's dad. Then you're gonna turn around to be a dad beat Absolutely, you see what she had to deal with?
Speaker 2: You see why would you enter my life at this moment?
Speaker 4: In time did stop skeating.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if this is my kids.
Speaker 4: I will gladly take you down. I will gladly take it. I will never not.
Speaker 3: About to get her kids. And steps Bro said, don't up date mind on ship. Yeah, we don't do dad beats in this family. So they were definitely.
Speaker 2: Like this all the like. You see how many people on the internet think I'm a version. Y'all think this is my kids.
Speaker 4: So that's what you go. So you're gonna defense. I'm like that baby fat just like he was. That's his he blonde, just like his daddy. And look all he do is cry. That's he is.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take that, Doug who because who kid is? This ain't gonna be no bitch, that's.
Speaker 4: Who is it? Is it my friend? Who is it? Is it a friend of mine?
Speaker 5: I don't have a mystery family, said, it's not a mystery. I know where there are. I caught that it's not a mystery family. I call the episode mystery. Let me, I'm observant.
Speaker 4: I have got no mystery family.
Speaker 5: We just said, we established that it's not a mystery.
Speaker 2: The fact that you.
Speaker 5: Would give my location, yes, because you it's one thing is like, if y'all have an argument and you just need a little break, okay.
Speaker 4: Cool texting one baby mama, But you honestly just like I can't do this, I can't be no debt.
Speaker 2: Come get this nigga right now.
Speaker 5: You can say on my definitely, you can say on my couch for two weeks, I let you gotta go back to be dad.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna just because we don't like it.
Speaker 3: Because as much as I hate Lexi, you wouldn't have been able to be a deadbeat with her either.
Speaker 4: Anything. I might have pushed her in front of the bus for you to get full custody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not your problems. But that's why we're not gonna put you in that place. See, you can't see that. You can't say real nigga and dead beating the same sentence. Doesn't work that way. Break generational curses and dead beats. We having the most jokes on social media.
Speaker 3: They'd be some of the biggest bullies, and it's like, bro, how about you go fight your kids, bully your kid probably getting pushed down because I ain't got no dad and it's your fault.
Speaker 2: All right. We have been here.
Speaker 3: For your dad at Oops, you're sitting up here being a bully on goddamn social media.
Speaker 4: You get ostractars at school because you ain't got a dad. Test wild somebody, what are you wearing to the daddy daughter dance? Oops? I forgot bitches when little kids would do that? Little kids mean.
Speaker 5: Your daddy don't never pick you up like that's gonna cut meat because he got the back.
Speaker 2: Of talking ship. Your daddy didn't go pick you off from practice again, bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said they need a parent signature. My mom and my dad's scientist on minds? What about you bring your dad to work that? Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Now you can't participate in them special dads like donuts?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And then it's like, so is it that you don't have a dad?
Speaker 4: Do your dad and not have a job? Or do you not have a dad? Why isn't he here today?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Bring your mama everywhere?
Speaker 5: Granddad or uncle got to step in dad, and then uncle definitely gonna want to hand you a fade because you've been a dead bee for no reason.
Speaker 4: Uncle always be ready to hand out fades. I'm still going back to niggas.
Speaker 3: I buy me a drinking y'all don't think as y'all thought, because look how when dog were into me. Look out, dog were into me, y'all sherman. And when y'all got out the car, see how she changed brother's real tough. And then what do you see?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 5: Man, it's the problem man black on black botherace. Oh you want saying that ship when you thought you was in a pimpan me nigga, Look where you see three big niggas get out of before.
Speaker 4: Escort ready to fight too.
Speaker 2: That was the buick.
Speaker 4: I know I was being funny. They should though we're offering me me is actually not very approachable.
Speaker 3: Look dressed when we are That's not true, because we've been places where I was dressed up because it was an event or like it was like somebody birthday or something like, or we all got together.
Speaker 4: I've been dressed when we went out.
Speaker 3: Only reason why someone when we go out to eat, no, I put on my eating pants because I know what time it is, show what it is.
Speaker 4: I show had on sweats that day.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I need to get I need to give around the waist.
Speaker 2: Would you be interested in the Chinese I used to do Chinese?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, and the girls just go all the time. Well not wasn't born yet.
Speaker 2: Your boy's getting little hot picsure.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not lying, bro, That's how we fucking know that mister Bes is a Chinese buffet.
Speaker 4: That's where we used to go all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, the time is three or four into the show, so we're going to go ahead and wrap this up now. But I'm gonna thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode of Postionally Awkward. If you were not able to catch the full live or you missed it, it's all good. Tone has figured out that it does allow us to do replace when it is, you know, a very long show, which we tend to have all the time. But if you want to just get through your workday, you can always tune in on Tuesdays whenever we drop on your favorite streaming platform such as Spotify, Apple Music.
Speaker 4: It's the other ship. I don't even yeah, because I don't pay for nothing no more. That's all you look. Just follow us all the ship you see at the bottom of the christ.
Speaker 3: You can and Spotify now, I don't know, I just google hostually Awkward and dance Summer Apple comes up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the link for Apple podcasts. Well, I'm googling, does it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they separated everything.
Speaker 11: Hm.
Speaker 4: I never noticed because the podcast maybe because I never pay for Apple Music.
Speaker 3: I was always on somebody else's plan until they just decided, like, kick me off. And it's not the fact that they would kick me off, it's because they don't give you notice, like a I gotta remove you.
Speaker 4: Pre was the only one who was like, A, I gotta do whatever. And I appreciated that because she gave me your heads up. Spotify I like that better. But yeah, but if you don't have the premium, you can at least still keep using the app.
Speaker 2: It's got commercials to deal with.
Speaker 5: Cause you're because you're used to Apple Music. That's all it is, Like, you don't have to have a justification. We know why you don't like it.
Speaker 3: Well, for all you dead beat comedians out there, spend less time perfecting those jokes and more time for afect and being a dad until next time.
Speaker 5: We got a hope.