Speaker 1: Weird things happened in Weird, Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Bledsoe said, so again, thank you for tuning in? Yes again, Why is that so funny?
Speaker 3: Alex? It is again. It's not the word that's funniest the way you said again.
Speaker 2: It's like the two hundred something again that they've tuned into the show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back again. What are we at?
Speaker 2: We're at above two fifty two forty three. Oh okay, I don't I don't even know anymore. I don't pay attention to that. Alex and Jenny handle all that stuff. I just know it's almost two fifty and that's exciting. It's crazy. We're coming up on five years. This June will be five years. We've been well, we've been working on it five years. We started on it in January officially in January of twenty twenty one. All the planning, all the preparation, getting the branding, all that stuff, the music, doing research on equipment we need, all that good stuff, and then we launched in June of twenty twenty one. So we're coming up on five years. It's so crazy, man, And I think it's easy to get lost in the weeds of what we've been doing and I just step back and I think about that, and I have a hard time understanding that it's been five years. If you really think about it, that's longer than college, longer than high school, longer than any you know, version of school, middle school, elementary school, whatever. It's crazy to think about how long we've been doing this. And sometimes it feels like yesterday we just started. You know, it's just crazy. It's mind blowing. We just passed forty thousand subscribers the other day. I'm very excited about that. We were just talking about that on one of the most recent episodes, and you know, it's looking up and I'm really pleased. You Yes, thank you for thank you for forty k, thank you for tuning in again, thank thank you for the support. And you know, we couldn't do this without you guys. And it's very surreal, and it seems like people are really liking our generational run lately. That's just because after a busy period of our lives and trying to figure out the new you know, Alex getting past having his baby the holidays, and we just had to lock in and you know, decide we're going to follow our hearts and talk about the things we're passionate about. So I'm really excited about tonight's episode. This is a text called the Pistas Sophia, which is a very profound Gnostic text. Surprisingly enough, I had never read it. I had heard very little about it. And the Gnostic body of literature is although it's very popular and it's very like famously understood to be uh profound and and and by a lot of people real and and you know, all that good stuff, it's it's a particular text that I had never really heard recommended that much or particularly talked about most people. When you think gnosticism, first text that pops to mind in any in any like you know, mainstream reference or just regular conversation is Gospel of Thomas.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: People talk about the Gospel of Judas, the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, the Secret Book of John, the Gospel of Truth. These are all like really popular Gnostic texts. So I kind of was focused on more reading those, the Gospel of Philip, you know, and it's like, wow, this is really cool reading all these alternative gospels. And I just had a wilditch one night last week for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why.
Speaker 2: I was just like, you know, I want to look into the Pistol Sophia, and I'm kindle, I'm gonna pull it up really quick. On on, kindle, I own, this is gonna take a second bload. I own the Noghamadi scriptures by let me find the author here by I wish it would tell me, actually, come on now, by Meyer, Marvin w and James Robinson. It's just I'm not like necessarily recommending them or anything. I don't know anything about them. It's just several years ago I bought the Naghamity text and they happened to be the author. There's like one hundred different versions with you know, different scholars giving their interpretations of text. And I'm looking through this and I actually I had been slowly working my way through it, reading an order in the way that it presented them to me, and I just got to noticing that not all of the Nagamadi library is even in it, and the Pista Sophia is not in it, and I was like, that's weird, why is it not in it?
Speaker 3: So I googled it.
Speaker 2: I found a PDFL line and I laid in bed to like one in the morning until I was falling asleep reading through the Pista Sophia, and I found that it is extraordinarily long. It is like like four hundred pages. It's four books. It's not just one little text, it's it's four books comprising a complete body of knowledge known as the Pisto Sophia. So I was like, Wow, why don't I know anything about this other than it's gnostic. And when I started diving into it, it honestly blew my mind. And it's one of the most profound texts that I've ever read. And it's so long that I didn't even get to finish it. I got half way after working my way through it, you know here and there when I have time listening to audiobook reading it. In the last week, I've had a really busy week and you know, we're preparing for the baby and stuff like that. So I didn't even get to finish it. It's so long, but I pretty much like read half of it, and then I went through all the in depth analyzes about it. I do plan to finish it because it's very profound and it's very riveting, and I think everybody on this path should at least attempt to read it. Long story short, it blew my mind. I'm excited to talk about it. It is very profound. I didn't know any of the contents contained in it, and I think it has a lot of implications about the teachings of Christ and even the Lady that I've always implicitly known to be true, but now we can find them a doctrine that was You know, if we understand what the nag Commodi Library is, it is historic documents attributed to the teachings of Jesus which were banned as heretical by the Church, the imperial authority that before it was the Church, it was the Roman Empire. You know, they with the help of the Sadducees and the Pharisees and the priestly Jewish class, they basically conspired to kill Christ. You know, so like the Roman authorities are responsible. And it's crazy when you know that in the history of that, because they eventually went on to become the authority on Christianity and pass laws to only allowed to be taught certain ways, and we had the Maccabean Revolt in sixty nine AD, and basically, you know, the Romans that the Empire of the time, assaulted and destroyed the Temple of Solomon, the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, and you know, for a lot of you know, Christians and Jews who were basically under occupation of the Roman Empire, it was like the end of the world for them. It was a very major collapsing of their culture.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So and then the people that did this, the Roman Imperial Empire, basically authority over the next few hundred years. They decided what you're allowed to talk about and if you can only talk about Jesus. It was like three hundred and twelve or three hundred and thirteen the Edict of Milan was passed by Emperor Constantine, where he single handedly decided Christianity will be legal. And then it wasn't until like I think three hundred and eighty three by Emperor Theodosius who said, we're going to officially adopt Christianity as the religion of the Empire. And it wasn't until about three hundred and sixty five if I remember correctly, that the Holy Bible was created and between you know, three twelve and three sixty five, and I could have the date of three sixty five wrong. But between the Edict of Milan, where the Holy Roman Empire before it was the Holy Roman Empire, it was just the Roman Empire before they decided that Christianity was even legal, and then you know, they were killing and slaughtering Christians for three hundred years who were worshiping underground secretly in Mithraic catacombs. Fun fact, Christianity was more or less a cult, not in the bad way and our modern understanding, but in the scholarly understanding of you know, in the ancient past, there were many different sects and traditions that would pop up, and they were, you know, technically known as cults. Christianity started as a cult, and they had to worship in secret underground because the Romans were killing them, beheading them, you know, burning them alive. They were crucifying them, literally crucifying them. Right point being to not go on that tangent for too much longer. Three twelve Edict of Milan, or it was three thirteen, it's one of those years. And then three eighty two or three eighty three Christianity legalized, and in between, i mean not legalized, I'm sorry, adopted as the Roman religion. So in between that period of like seventy years, they passed all these different that they had councils, the Council of Nicea, the councils of Constantinople, et cetera, where they dictated literally legally what is allowed to be adopted as Christian doctrine. So we just have to understand for the modern Christian thinker, we have to understand that just because it's in the text published as the Holy Bible by these same people that killed him, that does not mean that other texts found and authentically dated to the actual life and times of Jesus Christ are any less authentic in their spiritual nature and their authority right that there is a very strong possibility that they could have been adopted into doctrine if the right people at the top, you know, were making those choices to empower the people.
Speaker 3: But they weren't.
Speaker 2: They sifted through and they chose what texts they wanted to establish doctrine. Literally, the majority of the New Testament is comprised of texts attributed to the apostle Paul, who had a different understanding of the teachings of Jesus, and he literally never even met him. He came around probably around like fifty a d or something like that many years after Christ was killed, and he was like, I'm you know, this great and mighty disciple and he never even met him, and all the other disciples are like, dude, go away, you're freaking annoying. Go talk to the gentiles.
Speaker 3: In other countries.
Speaker 2: The majority of our Christian doctor today technically could be called pollyanity, where literally theological doctrine, a lot of it comes from the words of the apostle Paul, things like you have to confess with your mouth that Jesus, you know, was born of a virgin, that he died for three days, and that he rose from the dead, and all this stuff. And I'm not sitting here trying to debate if any of that actual stuff is real or false. The point I'm trying to make is that there is a lot of wisdom and value in the Gnostic texts, and if we are in pursuit pursuit of the truth, we have to open our minds and we have to read all of the texts genuinely purported to be associated with Christ and the teachings of Christ. And you know, the Gnostic texts are old, and we also have to understand why they would have hid them because in these councils, you know, Nicea, Constantinople, they were passing laws saying that any other Christian sect or doctrine than the one that is being given by the Roman authority is considered heretical, and that it is punishable by death to kill them if they teach another doctrine, literally slaughter them. So they hid these texts in Egypt. That's why they were found, you know, a thousand years later, because they were being slaughtered as heretics, the ones who contained these scrolls, and they you know, they had to hide them, they had to preserve them because they knew that was coming, that their death was approaching. You know, it was literally law that they would be killed if they were discovered being proponents of this doctrine.
Speaker 3: And we have evidence of the.
Speaker 2: You could say, gnostic version of Jesus, you know that theology going all the way to the top to where in the five hundred forties I believe it was five hundred and forty five a d Emperor Justinius, I think it was Justinius the third. He through the second Council of Constantinople banned the doctrine of reincarnation also known as originism, punishable by death, because even the Pope at the time was a proponent of this doctrine. Christians at the time, not the authority, not the people in power, you know, pushing it on their masses, but the actual people, like the loyal, true Christians of the time, all the way up to five hundred and forty five, many of them believed and taught reincarnation. Why that's not in the Bible, I got news for you. It's in the Gnostic text, just in the Pisto Sophia, it's in others. So we have to wear the lens of open mindedness and the pursuit of truth and understand why there is value in these texts and why they are a missing piece of the puzzle. And there's a lot of wisdom in them. And I think that for far too long humanity has gotten way too caught up in the weeds of trying to understand the minutia of the details of you know, well, what name is God? Well, did Jesus really rise.
Speaker 3: From the dead?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't care. Do I think it's possible?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do I need exact proof and have to like pledge my life on whether that is true or not. No, I care more about the message. I care more about the teachings. I think people get way too caught up and you know, the technicalities of ancient stories that they you know, they they go to war over this and they crucify and they hate people over the fact that they believe in something differently.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that was.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a long intro there, but I'm excited about this text because it contains a lot of information that I always intuitively knew to be true that I didn't know was, you know, verbatim written in there. So before I get into the Episto Sophia, I have to briefly mention something that I'm very excited about for Alex to experience and many others at home who want chance to hang out with the family, meet some cool speakers, and you know, just experience a really nice conference called Contact Modalities. It is going to be at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: May first through the third. I'm really bad with dates. Alex helps me with that. May first through the third. There's going to be like thirty speakers, multiple conference rooms where they're all like giving presentations throughout the weekend, workshops being hosted, sound baths, you know, gong ceremonies, breath work that all that kind of really fun, holistic mystical stuff is going to be the theme of this year. It's harmonic. Harmonic ascension is the theme of this year's twenty twenty six conference. So there's going to be four sky watches. Pay attention to our Instagram because I think up until March seventeenth, whatever Saint Patrick's Day is, we are hosting an Instagram giveaway for the Conteched Modalities conference. Only three slots are left. The private VIP SkyWatch hosted by my family on behalf of the conference is completely sold out and the only way you can get the last three tickets is through participating.
Speaker 3: An hour giveaway.
Speaker 2: And other than that, pay close attention to the tickets that you purchase, because there are also three other sky watches hosted by my family throughout the weekend, so four in total, three purchasable at ticket level access, and then the fourth one, which is a private VIP It's like thirty members only and the location is not disclosed and the participants will be busted off site to another location which is a famous paranormal hotspot, and otherwise it's an awesome conference. I can't be there because you know, my baby is literally as of the two days from now, we are four weeks out.
Speaker 3: We're thirty six weeks pregnants.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately for me, I'll be on baby duty when that conference happens. I'm sad to miss it, but Alex will go in my place and my family will be there. So go meet some cool people, go hang out, check them out at Contact modalityes XBO, and then I don't necessarily have to hover too long on this, but I forgot to say this last time. Please check out our website bloodsosaid so dot com, where we list all of our merch You can see I'm wearing this. I really love this design that Alex came up with. It's just orbs. It's like minimalist, classic design, and we have several different pieces of merchandise and colors of sky blue and black. For those who see Orbs in the daytime and the nighttime sky. You choose it doesn't matter, but that's the symbology of the color choice there. So check out our new line I'm really happy and proud of it, and you know, represent the celestial beings that visit us from the sky. Check out our Instagram to stay car on all of our events like conference schedules, skywatches, all that good stuff. Blodso said so. On Instagram, we post clips on there links to everything that we've got going on. And the last thing is, if you want to support the show, check out our Patreon Patreon dot com slash Bledso said so, and very soon, if not by the time this era is already, we're gonna put.
Speaker 3: Out three more tiers.
Speaker 2: And you know, that is a great way to support the show because it is a labor of love to do this, and we are dedicating our lives and committing to do what we can to inspire people and to educate people and to help people stay connected to the presence of God. So there's a lot of the there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Commitment to this.
Speaker 2: So we very humbly, you know, appreciate your support if you find value in this. We have tears ranging from five all the way on up to you know, disguise the limit, you know, but at any level that you would be able to support, we very greatly appreciate it, and we do not take it lightly. And we have a pretty nice range of benefits on there for you know, things that I would hope that you'd find value for guys. Before we continue, I just want to take a quick moment to give a special thank you and a special shout out to our executive producers at the Light being Tier three lovely individuals by the name of Brian Lynch, Derek Longoria, and a third individual who wishes to be anonymous and instead he requested us personally that we share his message, and Alex and I talked about it and we're like, it's a beautiful message, so we love to share that. And his message was that no matter how far you have fallen in life, no matter how much abuse you've suffered and how low you get to and the just pure misery and suffering of life, that it is never too late for you to be saved. That you are always worthy to be loved, and that in the eyes of God, you are special, and you are worthy, and you are beautiful and endlessly worthy of redemption and love. And he wanted us to stress he didn't want his name shared. He said, please share this message because this is what I have learned when God saved me, and I really hope that other people can learn to believe this. So he said, yeah, that's a great message. I'd love to share that. So thank you again to Brian Lynch, to Derek Longoria, and to our friend who wished to be anonymous. And We're in sort of an interesting position where the dudate of my child is very soon and I'm going to not be in the studio recording for a month. So between now and like the next four or five weeks, the episodes that are coming out, they're going to have this inserted because I'm going to be out for a month raising my newborn son and kind of getting adjusted to that new era of my life. You'll see that this is dropped in there. And then when I returned to the studio and we've kind of managed the whole newborn phase, we're going to be back in action. We're going to be current again. We're going to record on a weekly basis, and it'll be more live and real time that we begin to do these. So for the next few weeks, you're going to see this dropped in here as a special thank you to our friends at the Light being tear. So anyway, back to the subject at hand, let's talk about the Pistos Sophia. Okay, so let's just get into it. This is a very profound text. Like I said, it's like four hundred pages. It's four books comprised into one, you know, sort of canon, so to speak. And it's interesting because it provides a perspective to Jesus that I was not yet aware of. I always like, when you hear about the Gnostic stuff, it's like, okay, you know, it's mystical Jesus, very cool, you know. And I think at every probably you know, everybody who's a christ at least and otherwise maybe, but especially Christian, you're exposed to this. I remember the first time I ever heard of, like the Gospel of Judas. I was in high school and I didn't even know what Gnostics were. And they're like, there's this blasphemous text and it like, you know, suggests that Judas and Jesus were friends and it was all planned. And I'm like, what that sounds weird. I think, at like first, at first, there's levels to this when you're exposed to this information. I'll just go through the levels. I went through right. But at first exposure, you're like, ooh, that's not in the Bible. It's not ken and it's demonic, it's fake, you know what I mean. And then you dive deeper and you research, you know, the history and the significance of it and how it was found while it was hitting all that stuff that I kind of hinted at earlier, and you realize, Okay, there's something to this. And then you get into the doctrine and the cosmology and you're like, oh wow, you know it's it's kind of really different from mainstream Christianity. I'm liking what they're putting down. You know, it's mystical Jesus talking about reincarnation and other stuff. But then you go deeper and you start reading it and you start diving into it. I'm a big believer in you know, you have to study first hand sources. I can sit all day and I can read other people's opinions about something. I would rather go drink directly from the stream. I would rather go and you know, do my best and do my hardest to read the original and try to form my own opinions of something. You know, I'm curious and I think everybody that listens to this is curious. You know, we're in pursuit of knowledge, so I recommend people read first hand sources.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's why I say the next step is you begin to read the original texts, and like I said, working through several of the other NOSTA texts, it's like, you know, this is great. But then reading the Pissos so Field was like, whoa, this is crazy. So it essentially tells the story.
Speaker 3: That after.
Speaker 2: Eleven years after the resurrection of Christ, that he is still around, which in the New Testament it's like he was only around for forty days.
Speaker 3: And then he's gone forever.
Speaker 2: Right, you know that story with the Pentecost and he resurrects on Easter, right, and then you know he sticks around for forty days and then.
Speaker 3: In the like ethereal form.
Speaker 2: No, he's he sticks around for forty days after resurrecting from the dead in the in the in the Gospels, in the Bible, is this physical or life body?
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 2: He goes in between both, Okay, but he's actually I didn't know this, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's just like this is not like a theory. This is just like what Christians believe and is in their Bible. This is the whole story of the Pentecost and the Holy Spirit. Right, So he resurrects on Easter, uh sticks around for forty days according to the gospels. Then he says, when I one will come after me, the comforter he's referring to the Holy Spirit. He disappears, he ascends, and then there's ten days where the disciples are distraught while we ever see him again. And then on the fiftieth day, which is you know, ten days after he leaves, on the fiftieth day after resurrection, the Holy Spirit descends as a flame. And this is where the notion of speaking in tongues comes into play, because it's like a flame, you know, descends on the disciples, and then they start speaking in all these diverse languages that are like, you know, magical, mystical, prophetic, and they can have this gift to interpret it and it sounds for him, but like it has some profound spiritual meanings. So it's just the old Bible story, right, and that's it. And then according to the Bible, he's gone forever until you know, eventually he's supposed to come back.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The Gnostics, they had a different version, and this was eleven years after the resurrection story, and he's still around, and he's still teaching the disciples, and he's very gradually bringing them through the mysteries. A lot of emphasis on mystery, like hundreds, if not thousands of times in this text is the word mystery, mystery, mystery, and the cosmology that it provides is so profound because it discusses God, the ineffable one, being the first mystery, the first and the last. So he's the first and the twenty fourth mystery because the first mystery, being the ineffable God, the true source of all reality and all creation, cannot be comprehended, cannot be described, can only be experienced and understood through wisdom of experience. Right, So it's ineffable, which is a word that means it baffles the mind. We can't even we can't even understand.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's the first mystery of all reality.
Speaker 3: And he speaks of a.
Speaker 2: Series of mysteries that dec send from you know, the first mystery being the highest, going down to twenty four different mysteries, and they are things like sacred rights of baptism, angelic beings in higher worlds, the Sophia all the way up to you know, the first mystery being the ineffable one God, the first and the last also the twenty fourth mystery. So the text describes on this on this day when Jesus is talking to all his disciples eleven years, you know, after he resurrected, something happens to him where he begins to like the heavens open up, and a light comes down and begins to shine on him, and he begins to be transfigured into a being of light, and the light from him begins to shine so profoundly that the disciples can't look look at him directly, and he raises into the heavens and disappears and transcends physical reality. And for like, it's like eleven or fifteen days. I haven't written down. I'll read it in a second, whatever the exact time is, but it's like eleven or fifteen days. He's he's gone, and the disciples are crying, they're they're you know, the they're mourning him leaving. They don't know what happened. And then he returns. He descends in this form of a great resplendent light. He descends down from the heavens into the physical world. The whole earth shakes, there's miracles happening, earthquakes, all this stuff or you know, rumblings of thunder and all that. And let me just read it, because I wrote down this part and it's very interesting. It's a very cool story. I hope it didn't drown it out when I'm on the edge of my seat here. This is actually from the text the Pisto Sophia. It happened, however, on the fifteenth of the moon in the month of Tobe, which is I don't know exactly what that would be related to. Now buttis like Tobe. You know, they had different names from months back then. It happened on the fifteenth of the moon in the month of Tobe, which is the day on which the moon becomes full. Now, on that day, when the sun had risen on its path, there came forth after it a great power of light, giving a very great light. And there was no measure to its accompanying light, For it came forth from the light of lights, and it came forth from the last mystery, which is the twenty fourth mystery. From within outwards, these which are in the ranks of the second space of the first mystery. That light power, however, came down upon Jesus, and it surrounded him completely, as he was sitting at a distance from his disciples, and he gave light exceeding exceedingly, there being no measure to the light which was his. And the disciples did not see Jesus because of the great light in which he was, or which was his. For their eyes were darkened because of the great light in which he was, But they only saw the light which cast forth many rays of light, and the rays of light were not equal to one another, and the light was of many kinds, and it was of different types from below upwards, so that one ray was many times more excellent than another, in a great glory of light to which there was no measure. It reached from the earth below upwards to the heavens. And when the disciples saw that light, they were in great fear and in great agitation. Now it happened when the light power had come down upon Jesus, it gradually surrounded him completely. Then Jesus rose or ascended to the height, giving light exceedingly exceedingly, with a light to which there was no measure, and the disciples gazed after him, and not one of them spoke until he had reached the heavens, but they all kept a great silence. Now these things happened on the fifteenth of the moon, on the day of which it is full, in the month of Toby. Now it happened when Jesus went up to heaven. After three hours, all the powers of the heavens were disturbed, and they all shook against one another, they and all their AONs, and all their places, and all their ranks, and the whole earth moved with all who dwelt upon it, and all the men in the world were agitated, and also the disciples, and they all thought, perhaps the world will be rolled up. And all the powers which are in the heavens did not cease from their agitation, they and the whole world, and they all moved against one another from the third hour of the fifteenth of the moon in the month of Toby until the ninth hour of the following day. And all the angels and their archangels, and all the powers of the heights sang praises to the innermost of the inner so that the whole world heard their voices. And they did not cease until the ninth hour of the following day. The disciples, however, sat with one another in fear and were greatly agitated. They were afraid, however, on account of the great earthquake which happened, and they wept together, saying, what will happen now? Perhaps the Savior will destroy all their places. As they were saying these things and were weeping to one another, on the ninth hour of the following day, the heavens open and they saw Jesus coming down, giving light exceedingly, And there was no measure to the light in which he was, for he gave more light than in the hour that he went up to the heaven, so that the men of the world were not even able to speak of the light which was his. And it cast forth many rays of light, and there was no measure to its rays. And his light was not equal throughout. But it was of different kinds, and it was of different types, so that some were many times superior to others. And the whole light together was in three forms, and the one was many times superior to the other, The second, which was in the middle, was superior to the first, which was below, and the third, which was above them. All was superior to the second, which was below and the first ray, which was below them. All was similar to the light which had come down upon Jesus before he went up to heaven, and it was quite equal to it in its light. And the three light forms were of different kinds of light, and they were of different types, and some were many types superior to others. It happened, however, when the disciples saw these, they were greatly afraid and agitated. Now Jesus the compassionate and tenderhearted, when he saw that his disciples were in great agitation, he spoke to them, saying, be courageous. It is I do not fear. Now it happened. When the disciples heard these words, they said, Lord, if it be thou, draw thy light glory to thyself so that we can stand. Otherwise our eyes are darkened, that we are agitated, and also the whole world is agitated because of the great light which is thine. Then Jesus drew to himself the glory of his light. And when this happened, all the disciples took courage. They came before Jesus. They prostrated themselves. At the same time, they worshiped him rejoicing with great joy. They said to him, Rabbi, where didst thou go? Or what was thy service in which thou didst go? Or for what reason were all these disturbances and all these earthquakes which happened. Then Jesus the Compassionate said to them, rejoice and be glad from this hour, because I have been to the places from whence I came forth. From today onwards. Now I will speak with you openly from the beginning of the truth until it's completion, and I will speak with you face to face without parable I will not conceal from you from this hour onwards anything of the things of the height and of the place of truth, for I have been given authority through the ineffable and through the first mystery of all mysteries, that I should speak with you from the beginning until the pleroma, and from within outwards and from without inwards. Here now, so that I tell you all things. That's the very beginning.
Speaker 3: That's how it starts.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe has said.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: If you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child, and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier. And I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about what the geniuses at the Monroe Institute have come out with. They have released the Gateway Voyage Online, so you can go to the Monroe Institute dot org and you can purchase the traditional Gateway experience, but in a way where you can take all of the courses self guided from the comfort of your own home, all for a fraction of the price. If you go to the Monroe Institute dot org and use code BSS at checkout, you'll get a discount on top of the already discounted price when compared to the traditional Gateway Voyage. Gateway Voyage Online use code BSS at checkout, and.
Speaker 2: Then for the rest of the text, he basically tells the story of how he ascended all the way to the highest level of reality to the first mystery, which is God, and he tells a tale of Sophia. The pistis Sofia, the goddess, the first emanated being from the True God, that as he ascends through the realms of all the different layers of reality, he sees that she's trapped in the lowest world, and he tells the story of how the reality itself was created, and that when he passes through the different gates of the different orders of the cosmos, that there are beings there that see his light and they seek to wage war with the light because there are archontic beings that are you know, trapping lower worlds beneath them. It's it's like a it's like a hierarchy of emanated worlds, and in many of these different worlds there are like gatekeepers that don't allow you to pass the higher worlds basically, and that's prevalent and other gnostic text too, And we talked about that in the Tibetan Book of the Dead episode, and you know, in the Egyptian Book of the Dead it speaks of a similar thing where when you die, there are projections of basically psychic forces that seek to test you and prevent you from uh transcending to higher realities until you awaken to the truth, you know, to knowledge. So you know, he he he ascends through all these different levels of reality, and as he goes to each level, you know, through the level of the Arkans controlling the physical material world, through the level of fate and death of the beings there that are guiding the destiny of souls up to you know, the called the Treasury of Light, which is like the realm where all ascended beings, including Jesus. You know, it's basically heaven. It's like the realm where dwells the first Mystery, the True God. It's a realm of pure light, no material reality, but it's pure ascended heavenly beings. And there are what is known as the Invisible Ones, twenty four invisible ones. In the Book of Revelation, it speaks of twenty four elders that sit by the thrones of the Throne of God, if you're familiar with that. Very interesting because the Rosicrucians talk about this notion we've discussed with the white robes thing. You know, all these different esoteric societies. This is just a tangent, not related to the text necessarily, but all these different esoteric societies have their own way that they interpret the advanced spiritual beings that exist in the spirit world that guide humanity. In theosophy they call it Great White Brotherhood, and you know, Templarism they just say it's the true Order, and Rosicrucianism they call them the invisible Ones. So I did find that quite interesting that in this text he refers to the twenty four invisible Ones that reside in the Treasury of Light, that are basically the twenty four archetypal emanations of the mind of God. Otherwise probably could be related to the twenty four Elders in the Book of Revelation. So anyway, his sins all the way up to that realm, and you know, somewhere along his journey he sees that Sophia, the goddess who resided. I forgot to mention this, But the reality is comprised of thirteen AONs. AONs can be seen in gnostic cosmology. It can be seen as realms, but it can also be seen as thought forms, psychic beings that are not in the physical world. But they you know, they're they're like actual personalities, they're their spiritual entities, and they are emanated in different levels of power and radiant light all the way down to you know, the lowest day on is here the physical world. It's void of light, it's darkness, it's chaos. So the thirteenth Adon being the highest Aon, and then above that one step is the treasury of light, heaven and a way of speaking right where God is the highest world, the first mystery. And then you have the thirteenth Aon, which is where the lady lives according to this text, and then below her the twelfth, the eleventh, the tenth, all the way down is like the kind of the archontic beings that that you know, control the levels below them. So he goes on to tell the story of the fall of Sophia into the darkness. Sophia looked up towards the light, and she sees the resplendent light of the True God, and there is an inner urging from her soul, which it goes on to say, is an expression of the most high God being. Even within her, there's an inner urging from her soul to be one with that light, the light of the highest God, the ineffable one. So she looks up and she says, I long for this light I wish to be with this light. I believe in this light. This is you know, my God, my Lord. Even the lady, even the goddess, right, there's one above her, the Father, as we could understand. And you know regular Christian terminology or Shiva, and you know Shaivism, or you know Buddha and Tibetan Buddhism.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's all the same concept of the supreme being that is ineffable and incomprehensible to the human mind, that exists in a physical body. So even the Goddess, she looks above and she says, I long to be with this light. But what happens is she's tricked and she doesn't understand that she's actually looking below, and it is what is called the arrogant one or the self willed one. In other texts, it could be linked with the yell, deboath or the demi urge. So she sees this, she doesn't realize that she is seeing a false light, and she believes it as God in the highest realm, but she's seeing an imitation of this light, and in her blindness, it's not bad intention on her part, but she doesn't understand that it's a trick. She goes to this light, so she descends into lower worlds thinking that she's transcending into higher realities. And when she approaches this light, it ensnares her and it summons all of its demonic forces of the different you know, realities, to siphon her light, to steal her light, and it traps her there in chaos and the lowest realm of darkness, where we are basically trapped into, you know, having no light. We have only a little sliver of the light, because everything has light, even evil has light. It's a specterr It's like when you turn off the light, there's still trace amounts of photons in any given scenario, you know what I mean. Like it's you know, if you go to zero kelvin, oh, reality ceases to exist. It's not possible, really, you know what I mean. Even cold, it's just a scale of diminishing heat. You can't have one without the other. So like even in the darkest room, there's slivers of light. Do you see what I'm saying. I'm not saying evil is good. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that even the dark beings have a sliver of the light, because everything comes from the first mystery, the source of everything, even the bad things do and they don't know it.
Speaker 4: It makes me think of math, and I did really bad in math. But I'm pretty sure the exponential curves will never completely touch the axis, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm maybe I'm off here, but I do know they go closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer, but never actually touch, right, Yeah, always that sliver of light.
Speaker 2: And many of these dark beings do know, you know, the light from whence they came? But they It's like it says in this text, the arrogant one he seeks. It's like the story of Lucifer, Like I am God and there's no you know, other God better than me, and I deserve to.
Speaker 3: Sit on that throne.
Speaker 2: Whereas that wasn't Sophia's motive. Her motive was I long to be with this and oneness and union with this, and to grow, you know, to go higher, not in arrogance, but in faith. So she descends into the lowest world. She's tricked by the false light, and it summons all of its dark forces.
Speaker 3: To ensnare her and to remove her light.
Speaker 2: And then she goes through a series of thirteen repentances, which throughout the text Jesus is describing how as she is trapped in the darkness and in the light, she begins to pray to God the ineffable one, the first mystery. She says, God saved my soul. Don't let me be trapped in this darkness, you know. And there's like these really wonderful transcripts of the prayers that is alleged that she makes. And you know, after she gets to a certain number of these repentances, Jesus in the form of this Being of Light, as is described in the beginning, where he transcends physical reality and goes through the highest realms all the way up to God, Jesus a scent as an expression of the most high God to rescue her from being ensnared in the darkness, and she gives thirteen repentances. And as Jesus is reciting these repentances to the disciples, most of which the responses come from Mary Magdalen, who he says numerous times, the blessed one, for you are blessed amongst all women, and you know you will be blessed for all generations into eternity. His mother is there. She's speaking to him and addressing him as Lord, and he's addressing her as doing, you know, a high service of God by bringing forth his physical body so that the light of the first mystery can be incarnated into his vessel. He says things like that, he speaks to Martha, which I believe is his sister. And like all the other disciples, like at the time would be Salom Andrew, James, his brother, Peter, Philip, all of them, they all are asking him questions as he's explaining and divulging these mysteries and asking them like quizzing them, do you understand this mystery? And they're all like me, Can I speak? Can I give my interpretation? And then they give their interpretation and they're either right or wrong, and he corrects them or he says, you know, good for you, you figured it out. Now let's go on to the next one. He's revealing the mysteries which had only ever been spoken of in parable right as he goes through the thirteen repentances that were given by the episto Sophia. I think it's like the first seven. She's trapped in the darkness, and then Jesus, in the form of light, as a manifestation of the highest God, appears to her and helps to liberate her from the darkness and assists her in reclaiming her light so that she can begin to transit into higher worlds. And then I think it's like from eight to twelve, she is beginning to go through a series of revelations and purging of her transgression of error to ascend even higher into reclaim more parts of her divine light. And then by the thirteenth repentance, she returns to her place in the thirteenth aon which is above all of the realities, being the first emanated one from the mind of God. And as he's going through reciting her thirteen repentances or prayers to the highest Light of lights, he reveals for all thirteen of them encoded into what we would call the Old Testament in the book of the Books of Psalms or the I think it's called the Odes to Solomon or the Song of Solomon, he encodes all thirteen repentances, or he reveals the encoding in those two texts of the Old Testament, and how they esoterically relate to the Thirteen Repentances as being hidden there in secret to reveal to initiates of the mysteries the truth of this knowledge. So then he goes on to describe basically that this is all an allegory, that the descent of Sophia into the darkness is actually an allegory. That the mystery revealed is that this is our soul descending into the physical world. That this is the ensnaring of the human soul trapped in matter, and that the chaos in the darkness, the lower realm is Earth, it's it's physical life, and that through the series of initiatic revelations of the secret mysteries of our soul, through g noses, through purifying our consciousness. They go on to describe the thirteen repentances not as just like prayers that you speak, you know, it's like empty words. But it's more or less the mystery revealed is that they are they are levels of realization and purification of the soul. It's like you know, achieving certain levels of consciousness, renouncing attachment to desires of the flesh, the physical world, the trap and illusion of you know, the physical world. Basically like attachment, rather like in Buddhism, attachment and the suffering that it brings, being ensnared to the consciousness of being stuck in a physical body. That these thirteen repentances are like steps that you must take on your initiatic journey to raise your levels of consciousness to be able to transcend physical reality and no longer have to incarnate here. This is why he begins to explain to his disciples that this is all an initiatic allegory, and although it may have literally happened, the story of the fall of Sophia and all that, in a parallel, multi dimensional way of thinking, it's also the story of us falling into matter as a species of life on physical earth, and the light of Sophia in the essence of the Goddess as I call her, but the text calls her the Sofia or the pistol. Sophia is inside every one of us, and every single one of us are like a split, a fractured, you know, collective, you could say, you know, fractal of her consciousness falling into error, and that we come here and it's sort of like hell. It's a place where we were trapped in the sense that we looked towards a false light and we went towards it, and it ensnared us, so that the way to return is to look up to the highest light. And through the righteousness of the teachings of the Christ, we transcend matter through the revelation of the mysteries, which is embodying righteousness, which is embodying the teachings of Christ. And it goes way deeper than that. I was actually very shocked at how long this text was. It was very long. Most Gospels you can read them in like, you know, fifteen twenty minutes. I worked through, you know, hours of this and barely made it dead. Hours and hours and hours. I mean, it's very long. As far as texts that I usually discussed, like on a podcast episode, this was up there in one of the longest. And that's the shocking part, because I've read the entire New Testament multiple times and I had no clue like, really how long and how detailed.
Speaker 3: This text was.
Speaker 2: Very, very long, and very thorough and very descriptive of the light and of the mystery. So anyway, so that was kind of like my you know, interpretation. But you know, pistis is Greek for faith. Sophia is Greek for wisdom, and the allegory there is that she had faith, even trapped in the lowest, darkest realm, she had faith in the Highest God. And she prayed, and she supplanted, and she she repented of her error, of her false actions. She purified herself through faith and knowledge of you know, the highest God and the highest Light. And she said, and some of it, like I'm not going to read all of her repentances because it's quite long, but it's like, you know, I made an error, God, but please don't condemn me to stay here trapped in the absence of light, because you know, in error, I thought it was you the one that I seek. Is stuff like that, like I understand the mistake of my ways, but I was seeking you, and I'm in faith to you, and you know, curse the darkness. And it's really profound, Like it's the allegory of us that even being trapped here in the physical world, which is basically hell where we come here to literally experience torment and suffering at every point in existence, we can be saved by the light because the light is a part of us. It's fundamentally a part of our soul, and that's the first two books. Everything that I just described that was basically the first two books was the story of the fall of Sophia, and then the third and the fourth books. After he's described the allegory of her, you know her descending to matter, he goes on to discuss like how to live, how to how to how to embody righteousness, how to basically receive the secret baptisms that establish the purifying of your soul through the twenty four mysteries, and he goes on to explain that the highest mystery, the first mystery, is God, so esoterically receiving the first mystery is like a baptism of the Holy Spirit. It's the baptism of light. And then there are descending lower level of mysteries which may purify parts of your soul all the way up to the highest mystery being knowledge and direct experience, with the ineffable one being the highest force of salvation throughout all realities. That when you come into knowledge of an understanding of the highest God, that it liberates your soul, you achieve nosis. But you have to understand for a lot of people that that's very shocking knowledge most people don't question, and I would say, you know, when you go to church, when you go to temple, when you go to Mass, when you go to the mosque, the synagogue, whatever, most people don't question the system. They believe what they're told. So it is kind of a very shocking knowledge, this, this gnostic theology, although it is true. I believe it is very much true, and there's a reason that they suppressed it and literally killed the people that were, you know, teaching it. Jesus was himself was teaching it. I very much, very strongly believe and that it is the real version of Christ. It's shocking because it's counter to what we've been told by threat of death or exile or you know, punishment for two thousand years, which is there's you know, the whole doctrine there, the mainstream, you know, fundamental doctrine. So it goes on to explain, you know, the ascending levels of reality and then the lower levels, including our current level, which could be likened to hell or chaos, and then there are several kind of like offshoots of this world, and when you died, you leave the physical body, sort of like what we talked about in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, that you kind of visit some of these secondary dark lower realms to receive certain like karmic punishments, and if you don't, you know, pray for being to be saved by the ineffable One, to be liberated from punishment and to renounce the darkness. Basically that you reincarnate here and you have to go over and over and over and the world is even described this punishment realm in the afterlife is described as being a dragon encircling the realm of darkness eating its tail, which is like the oraboris. So what they're telling.
Speaker 3: You is.
Speaker 2: An allegory through mythological sinem the cycle of life, death and rebirth of the soul until you awaken to the true knowledge that you are God, that you have just like pissed a Sophia, just like the goddess. You have fallen into matter from the highest world, and the only way to transcend through the higher world is through the purification of your consciousness through baptism of the light, which is the highest mystery. You will stay trapped here for eternity, you know, until you eventually escaped that cycle by figuring it out by achieving nosis by switching on the power of your light. But then he goes on to say, and this was a great concern to me, and it kind of made my eyes go wide, and I said, damn. And Enny, Jenny was doing work. He's on the laptop beside me today and I was reading this and I read this part and I said.
Speaker 3: Damne, And he's like, what what? What?
Speaker 2: I was just like this text profound.
Speaker 3: It just kind of got me.
Speaker 2: But it's either in the third or the fourth book of the Pisto Sophia that Jesus speaks about. But even though you eternally reincarnate until you eventually escape the illusion by awakening to the light, the light of lights, the first light, the first mystery, Right, you know, there's going to come a time where the perfect number of purified souls returned to the light, where the gates will become closed, and then the physical world of matter will be purified through fire. So I found that very interesting, very very very interesting. And it makes me think of, like, I don't know, soul or event or something, who knows. And some interpretations of that say that it's an urging to you know, the time is now, The time is always Now, there's no time like the present, like you need to work on it now. You need to begin purifying your soul now. The way to it's basically like this. You purify your vessel, your material matter, your your your body right by renouncing the desires that this that keep you trapped in a animalistic, fleshly state of consciousness. Through the baptism of the light. So you do things like you purge the uh the the carnal desires by by becoming more and more righteous. I don't think it's about being perfect, I think I I don't think it's about that at all. I think it's about having the the the desire in your heart to aspire to UH more and more every day, to be a vessel for the light. It's about aspiration, right, You're purifying the desire of your old self that is carnal, that is just human. You're not just human, you are divine. You know, this is what the Cross means.
Speaker 3: Right, So.
Speaker 2: If you let your lower nature rule you, you you are trapped without light. You're you're that you're that very dim spark that has no power. And the more that you begin to go through these repentances or purifications of your being. You are brightening that light and allowing the first Mystery God to shine through you incarnate in the physical world. The more you purify yourself and your consciousness, the light of God literally shines through you as a being and manifests into physical reality, which can make a lot of magic happen here. The more of us who are awake and who are filled with this light of lights, uh, we can. We can change things here. We can do a lot of good in this place.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 2: The more of a shining the light of that you know, highest God into this world, the more it helps those who are trapped in the darkness. Right. But you know, I found it a very interesting text, and I was mind blown at how detailed it was. I think I pretty much hit all the key elements of it.
Speaker 3: But you know, the main thing is.
Speaker 2: Purify your consciousness, awakening through knowledge of the light. It says the words light and mystery literally hundreds, if not thousands of times. When it describes God, it says, the ineffable one, the light of lights, the first and the last mystery, and the highest Baptism is the baptism of this mystery. By inviting the presence of this well, I say this God, there is no this God. There's one God. And then in the different levels of reality there are expressions of beings that have their own agendas, some of them good, some of them not good. But there's only one God. There's one true God. Akanatan was really keen on this, which is why he changed the Egyptian system to be monotheistic as we understand it today. He was really an initiative of the mystery schools, and he was so in love with it and had this secret understanding of God that that's why he united Egypt under this knowledge, you know, attune the sun autumn right. So there is one God right, and so we have to become a reflection of that want God, which he goes on to describe is righteousness. Righteousness through living, through embodying truth and righteousness. You are you know, inviting in basically the first Mystery, the baptism of this mystery.
Speaker 3: So it's about.
Speaker 2: Purifying your consciousness, about aspiring to be like Christ. And he goes on to say that once you achieve the baptism of this first Mystery, that you become one with the light of lights that you eventually after ascending through all the different levels of reality. You'll be with him in the Treasury of Light, which is that heavenly light realm that's above all the other emanated realms, where Jesus resides and rules from as king that eventually we will rule with him, that we will be equal to him. He's not saying I'm above you. He's saying, come be with me. Do this, Purify yourself, you know, receive the baptism of the light, and we will all rule together in the Kingdom of Heaven. The Treasury of Light, as it's called in this text, it's a plane of reality. Basically, it's not like a treasury where they keep money. It's just how they described it. So you understood what it was. You can think of it as like the reality that all of the spiritual light that is comprised of God trickles down from this layer into all the other emanations, the highest place that we go when we achieve mastery through all of our lifetimes. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: That was wild? I wasn't really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's also really interesting to me how the bones of what's going on here make it out without all of the cool stuff, Like I know, in Catholicism, you talk about God being the first and the last mystery. In Catholicism, there's this huge focus on the off in the America, he is the beginning and the end. And it's like, okay, yeah, that's you're talking about the same thing here and some of the earlier stuff that I can't remember verbatim, but I'm like, I'm sitting here and I'm like, yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Heard this before.
Speaker 4: I've heard this before, I've heard the support, but it's kind of what this whole show is about. It's like everybody's talking about the same thing. Yeah, you know, but this one in particular just super cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you actually dive into it and begin to investigate for yourself, it blows your mind. It's like, oh my god, it's been there in front of the whole why have I not looked into this right?
Speaker 4: Well, especially on you know, the whole Divine Feminine track, this.
Speaker 2: Is just well, dude, I mean, this is so profound because you know, it's all about the Goddess. Like, dude, I can't even describe how important knowledge this is being the modern day. Literally, like you know, we had Fatima one hundred plus years ago, and we're the next event the Bledsoe family. We are literally the modern day apparition of the Goddess. And it's like, well, how does this fit into you know Jesus, Well, this is how he was talking about her, He was with her.
Speaker 3: They are one.
Speaker 2: There are other texts where when the Goddess appears or no, no, it wasn't text. It was an apparition in history. I think it was that I say, this revelation that we talked about on the Goddess episode, it was either that one or a different one where she appeared to real people about a thousand years ago and they asked about Christ and she said, he's like my brother. He's like my spiritual brother. We were in harmony together, we worked together, so there was always a connection there that I was and that I knew was there that I wanted to find, you know, because the Lady indicated to my dad. He talked about this on the Sean Ryan Show. He talked about this recently on the Wi File Show, which was really good. It was one of his best he's ever done. It's being very well received. It just hit like a million plus views. I'm very happy with it. I love the Wi files. They are great guys. I don't know Aj, but I know his brother Gino, lovely human being, and I just I love both of those guys. But you know, he talked about this the other day on the WI Files where he said, you know that the lady indicated to him that there were two timelines. This is something that we've intentionally tried not to talk about because we've never wanted to put out doom. I try not to talk about future bad scenarios. I've really tried to avoid that as far as the public is concerned, right, because we don't we don't want to scare people. But she pretty much said there's two timelines. And I've hinted at this that you know, either we don't make the right choices and it gets so bad that the end of the world comes and we have to literally be saved. Uh, you know, like the Bible says and Jesus returns, like like in the Book of Revelation. She says, as it is as it is written, so shall it be it will play play out down to the last letter, or uh, we make the right choice as as a human race, and we don't. We don't have to get down to that because we we decide of our own free will to awaken from our heart and we manifest a better world together without the whole cataclysm. Uh So, these two timelines are possible. And I don't even remember why I got into this, but she she talked about Jesus in that way, the Book of Revelation. She said, scripture. She's given Dad scripture. The lady wasn't like, you know, you must worship Jesus Christ. She's got so a lot of Christians online. If you look at our comments, you know, when we post anything, they're like, you don't test the spirits with God, you don't test the spirit Jesus. Yeah, we do. We do all the time. We pray, you know, we believe in, you know, the power of the message of Christ. But we're not like, you know, necessarily pushing the fundamental Christian doctrine on people, because I believe there's a lot of holes in it and it was used as a tool to enslave our minds by the powers to be, and they took out a lot of this stuff that we're discussing here and we're in search of. But I always I always felt like, even though I implicitly knew that connection between the Lady and Christ. I had to find it. I had to put the puzzle together from the actual perspective of the ancient texts so that I could be more well equipped to help people understand the connection. So reading this, you know, stuff like the Pisto Sophia, it's like, oh my god, it was right there in front of me the whole time, right, and I've never read this until now.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about.
Speaker 4: Beware of the false Light.
Speaker 3: This is the story exactly.
Speaker 4: This is this story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like coming into the material world and you would think that if this were the false light, that it would be getting worse, you know, But instead we're looking up at what we can be an aspire to be, you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't know, it's just wild. Thanks for taking the time on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know what else too, is like people are so trapped in this notion of like what God do you worship? Do you worship Jesus? When you speak to spirits to use the name of Jesus? Well yeah, sure, but that's not you know, that's not really important. People are like, what's God's name? Do you believe in? You always do you believe in all the No, I don't. I believe in God. I believe in the truth that there is one being that created everything, and that it is above name, and it is above form, and it is above concept. It's above comprehension. That to be a human and a physical body, you cannot even understand it unless you have a mind altering personal, direct experience with it, some sort of revelatory, profound experience that completely radically alters your consciousness gnosis, something like leaving the body, something like seeing an angelic being of light, something, you know, some sort of magical altering of the rules of physical reality to where you are left so mind blown and shocked that you know that there is something magical. I don't care about trying to you know, I don't believe there is a name of God.
Speaker 3: I believe that our.
Speaker 2: Limited, stupid human minds like to label things, and we like to confine things, and we need names because we're not fully telepathic. We have to identify things with symbols, with pictures, with words. But in the realms of spirit, you know, they they don't, they don't even require all that that they are completely They communicate through thought that they are complete spirit, and they know, you know, the intentions of of everything, and you know, I don't want that to sound contrived, But the point I'm trying to make is I don't believe that God even has a name.
Speaker 3: I believe that God.
Speaker 2: Transcends name and transcends everything. It's completely ineffable, even the highest beings that emanate from Him, even the spiritual, you know, God's basically they don't understand what God is.
Speaker 3: They worship it.
Speaker 2: And it talks about that too. In the Pistos Sophia in the very beginning, when Jesus is ascending the realms in his light body. Every time he gets to a new realm and he's like face to face with the gatekeepers, they all say something like, how did the light of the Highest God slip into our numbers without us knowing? And they tremble and they're in fear, and they're like, how did the Lord of all show up in our midst unannounced and sneak through our presence without us being alert to this?
Speaker 3: How powerful a being is this? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like even the Arkhan forces that try to trap us here in our physical reality, they bow to this light in a sense that They know that it is transcendent to their form, and they seek to emulate it with a false light to trap people. And then when they trap you, when they dim your light, they feed on you. They feast on your light. It feeds them so that they can continue to project their false light. So you know, that's what happens. When we're here in the physical world. There are psychic parasites that are feeding on our light, on our soul. That's why they want to push degenerate crap on us. And they want to make us atheistic and nihilistic and sad and fearful and hate our neighbor. They want us so separate and so alone and confused that we're stuck here in a realm of darkness and we're tormented and we're suffering, and they don't want us to be connected to the light that is higher than them. And that is so obvious. It's so obvious. The powers that rule this world are darkness. It's satanic, it's evil. It wants you trapped here. And the way that it does this is through the use of perception, through neuro linguistic programming, through of course, ritual But you know the way that they screw events that play out in front of the masses. It's like one great drama.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And on the little level, we're doing things like paying taxes and paying for insurance and going to work. You know, they trendscend all of that. They pass those things to even farm us for our resources, you know. And I don't want to go on any further about the dark stuff, but I think it speaks for itself with the Epstein files being released. But there is a dark system in place here that has been enslaving us and trapping us. And you know, this world is although there is so much good in it and goodness and light does exist here, it is a place of suffering. It is a place where we come to suffer. And you have, you know, to make a choice to choose to embody the light or allow yourself to be trapped by the darkness.
Speaker 3: So you have to work on yourself.
Speaker 2: You have to have rigorous self assessment, like the Sofia in this text, you know, the thirteen pentanceis you have to like, uh, you know, repent doesn't just mean oh I'm sorry forgive me. Repent means I admit that I was wrong and I move on from this action, and I don't do it again. You have to you have to strive to be better, you know, you have to change, You have to you have to purify yourself. You have to reject the system of darkness. So I can just go in circles and circles. So I think that's a good place to wrap it. But you know, I got excited to read about you know, uh, you know some of the lower mysteries. You know, baptism by water, baptism by fire, sacred riots that descend from the times of Egypt, you know that have all these practices. It's like, yeah, but the highest baptism is of the light. It's about you know, bringing the light, and when you receive this baptism that it purifies aspects of your lower nature that allow your consciousness to be reformed, uh, and become a vessel for the light of lights. So we just have to understand that these are real forces that exist in the universe. It's not theoretical, it's not hypothetical. These are real forces that are a lot more ancient and powerful and knowledgeable and intelligent than we are. So we just have to be careful what forces we deal with and what forces we invite through our choices. Our choices matter, all right. Love you guys, and I hope you enjoyed this one, and you know we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Bye, my lovely people.
Speaker 1: Weird Things, Weird, weird ow