Speaker 1: The Force will be with you always.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, Welcome back to another episode of Star Wars Lands, where I'm your host Katie And just in case anybody else didn't know, I'm technically a blonde. Hi, Klay, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: So context context, Hi, I'm here too. Uh. Katie and I were talking about uh because Mara had a little cameo before recording and I was like, wow, her hair is getting a lot brighter or is that just the sunlight. She's like, oh, it's sunlight, but it's technically this color. It's our color. I was like, no, no, no, no, no, you don't have that color hair. Katie like, I don't know if you know this about your hair, but that's not the color. And she's like no, no, no, Clay, you don't know because look at this. And she sends me all of these photos or just one, and then I had to go creep on our Instagram for a second and my brain melted for a second. I was like, what is this twilight zone that I'm seeing?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, Katie is a natural blonde and is in disguise as a brunette. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I needed a drastic hair change in college and I never went back.
Speaker 1: So, see, it's been a long time since I've had a well, I say that, I am pretty sure sometime right before or right after we found out that Abby was pregnant. I don't know if you remember this, I shaved my head.
Speaker 2: Yep, I do remember that because you got on the podcast that I was like, dude, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, So it's been it's been a minute since I've had a dramatic hair change. I have since thought about, like, hey, you know, it is hot here in Texas. It's pretty disgusting, and although I would love to get my long, luscious hair back, I can't do this heat. I need I need to do something, So I think I'm I think I'm gonna very soon get a clean cut here and maybe just a trim. But again, it's hot, so it's stay hydrated, Stay very hydrated. That is.
Speaker 2: Originally we were going to be talking about a comic, but we both struggled reading the comic because miscommunication. So we're going to be talking strictly D twenty three today, which we did not think we were going to have a lot to talk about. But guys, that.
Speaker 1: Totally okay, Okay, now that makes more sense. Because it's all coming back to me. Now. I'm over here making the recording room and I'm like, oh, only D twenty three stuff. It's gonna be a short podcast. Now that you say it, I'm like, oh, wait a second. That's why the comic was supposed to be today, because I was to be small news and then the review and then that was it. So yeah, Katie's over here trying to save my ass and I'm just gonna say it out right. I totally forgot, guys, and I totally forgot it. It was such Today was chaotic. Today was totally chaotic. But we're here to talk D twenty three and Star Wars guys. Like Katie said, we weren't expecting much. I feel like a lot more came out that we think.
Speaker 2: We both forgot about Ahsoka season two when we were talking D twenty three predictions. Yeah, we never talked to Soca season two.
Speaker 1: At all, which is wild because Ahsoka season two has been something that we have both have been very excited about, been anticipating for quite some time because.
Speaker 2: Because it's been three years.
Speaker 1: It has been three years, and that's been I was gonna say that has been the very big talking point from us is Okay, it's three years. What's going on? Where's the news? How are we going to get through this? And when are we finally going to see it? We got that date. By the way, it was leaked at d twenty three. It wasn't even announced that. No, do you know what is the poster? The poster? Somebody took a picture of the poster and people were like, oh, my gosh, it has the date on the poster, and then people started to say, oh, official announcement.
Speaker 2: That's why when I was making the show notes, I couldn't actually find the poster because the poster didn't exist Saturday morning when I was making the show notes.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we have a confirmation date for that. We're going to talk about that soon. But we do have some actual show notes. Katie, just like she said, was a nice enough to actually make some show notes for us today. If you guys did not see the thumbnail. Here we have Ahsoka and then we have a little bit about Starfighter. Now, there was a video leaked. I watched it. I'm not going to show it here, and I shared it with Katie. We're not going to show it here, but we are going to discuss, and I will actually be able to show you something that of discussion. One of the big things about this movie is a big talking point is the jacket that Ryan Gosling is gonna be wearing as his character. The only reason why I'm gonna be able to show you that is for the fact that in Jedi Survivor somebody moded the jacket onto uh Onto Calkestis, and so I have a snapshot of the mod. Shana says, Hi, Hello everybody.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: I see that we have quite a few people here in the chat today or at least viewing us. Thank you so much for being live with us today. But today we're going to start off with our conversation with Star Wars Starfighter.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna start with big boos and we're gonna end with big news. So we've got some stuff in the middle. Makes a nice svandwich.
Speaker 1: Yes. So first thing that we have here the notes is the reveal of the logo. The logo was very specific, I feel like in what will be a huge marketing push for Star Wars Starfighter. And the reason why I say that is I'm actually going.
Speaker 2: To Are you gonna share it or am I gonna share it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna grab it right now. We have an official logo.
Speaker 2: It's very old school Star Wars. It fits the vibe of the fiftieth anniversary of Star Wars while also kind of drawing your eye to the movie title itself because the movie title Starfighter is in the middle of the old school logo star Wars, so makes makes for cool. Look, that's the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it's sharing it like that. Here, hold on, hold on, I'll share it this way here, how about this? Uh, I don't know why it shared it.
Speaker 2: Freaking look said that, I'm gonna share the plot synopsis. It says, when a cynical rogue is confronted by his mysterious pass, he has hurled into a dangerous adventure across the galaxy that puts him on a crash course with destiny.
Speaker 1: So this is very old school. And I told you when we were texting about it, I said, I feel like this is very intentional and that it's going to be basically like, hey, hit you right in the fields for that nostalgia. Yeah, and I don't know how I feel about the move overall. I like the logo, but the intention for the logo. I don't want to say necessarily misleading, because I have no idea what this movie is about. Yeah, but a lot of people have already like cause you're gonna have those people that are like super excited about this, and there's gonna be the people that already hate it because it's not exactly what they were expecting for the next story to be told in the Star Wars universe. Right, That's just how things are with fandoms unfortunately, especially with Star Wars in particular. And here I like it. I like the logo. I just hope that it doesn't want to be like, hey, look at this new fancy thing that feels old and then be completely you know, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to mislead fans. Yeah, so I hope that the first trailer obviously you said like you said, it leaked, we have footage description that we're going to discuss and gives Moto's reaction to it, because I trust Gizmoto's reaction for what it looked like obviously leaked grainy footage doesn't match the intent and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hopeful for the best, but I really hope we're not misleading people with the logo. And I know also we like most people probably aren't gonna look at the logo. Very few people are gonna go, this is what's gonna send me to the movie. This is what's not gonna send me to the movie. It's just a talking point really that we have because it released and everything. Yeah, what do you think about the plot synopsis of this?
Speaker 1: So the plot synopsis it's still very vague.
Speaker 2: This did release in an official Star Wars dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had a small discussion about it. You know. The one thing that is always like the thing that people are worried about, quote unquote is worried about is when people will hear mysterious past, people immediately think of, oh crap, we're gonna get another Order sixty six survivor. We had our discussion that Order sixty six wouldn't necessarily be on the table.
Speaker 2: Gossling as a human is too young for to be an Order sixty six survivor, because guys, when you're looking at it, you want to think that we're sitting forty a b y basically, because this is supposed to be five years after the Rise of Skywalker. Rise of Skywalker was thirty five ab y, so thirty five plus five forty a b y. Then to get to Order sixty six, you have to go nineteen years backwards to get to nineteen bby, which is where Revenge of This takes place. That puts that would put Kate Aubron at sixty nine years old. And guys, I know Hollywood actors, they look good for much longer than they used to. But still, Ryan Goss, this character evokes forty five, fifty fifty five ish, not seventy years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe because that would put.
Speaker 2: Him, That would put him at a baby, That would put him being born at Revenge of the Sith, which we know for a fact that Jedi took people or took kids, not babies from their parents, so he would have been two three years old. Yeah, when he was taken again. That puts him later. Again does not make sense. And I hear you could go, oh, well, this is fantasy, this is science fiction. He could be but like, that doesn't line up because.
Speaker 1: There was also with I talked about this in uh the Geek First discord, which I highly recommend you guys joined, because that is where all of our conversations go. Usually after this, they shared this with The Geek First Guys, and Taylor had made the suggestion of, oh, well, I'm not entirely sure that is necessarily a deal breaker because of Jude Law's character in the Skeleton Crew show. Yep, that minor spoilers. By the way, minor spoilers for Skeleton Crew. We know that Jude Law's character was a forced user. That's the only thing that was confirmed.
Speaker 2: We don't exactly know that he's ordered sixty six. Yes, it's an assumption, but also Jude Law's character makes us a little more sense. A the dude is balving, so you can get away with a little more age in that range. Just because of the way people think about it. B Mandovers is eleven aby, not forty ABY, so you're looking at two different time periods there. It just doesn't make sense. The other argument that I have is there is precedent for humans aging appropriately according to Earth timelines because of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker. You can't tell me if they said, oh, Luke Skywalker is sixty five years old in this, so we're gonna make him look like Brian Gossling's character, that they wouldn't have at least tried.
Speaker 1: Do you do that? Yeah, exactly. And you know, another thing is, well, let's let's go ahead and and move on real quick. So that with the description I had said, okay, you know, it could mean this. The other theory that I've seen online is, well, if he is not directly attached to the Jedi Ordity sixty six, possibly because like a lot of people are immediately thinking, well, because he's the main character, he has to be a Jedi, or he has to be a Force user, or he has to be blah blah blah, and so people are like, oh, well, if it's not him directly, maybe he had a master somebody who was an Order sixty six survivor, and they got in trouble, and so they've been in hiding for so long, and now that is why he is now this like scoundrel, is because he changed his identity type of thing.
Speaker 2: But also, guys, the mysterious past could also be why he picks up this kid in the middle of the galaxy, because his mysterious past could be that he's a deadbeat and his kid comes to call, and so now all of a sudden, we have to figure out who's the mom, and why is this kid all of a sudden shown up? Very classic tropy.
Speaker 1: I never really thought about that, Like it's it's basically like, hey, his mysterious past is the fact that he's a baby daddy to a kid Jedi m that would be probably.
Speaker 2: Amy adams character is the mom. I think we all that Amy Adam's character is the moms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has that been confirmed?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's been confirmed.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy. Okay, yeah, so so I think it's safe to say that's probably what it is. But who knows. Who knows. They may pull a fast one on us. To be completely honest, But outside of the synopsis, the Ryan Gosling's character is going to be named Caid Caid Auburn. Now you said you typed it here with a K? Is it with a K? Or is it with a C?
Speaker 2: It's with a K?
Speaker 1: Huh Okay, it looks weird. Now you gonna lie it? Does it? It's Star Wars, so you know it is what it is. Yeah. The footage description by Gizmoto says a young kid that being Flynn Gray's, starts slowly pulling off a Starfighter. He slowly rubs his hand on it like an old car. Cad comes in and tells him not to touch it. The kid asked what kind of starfighter it is, and Kate tells him it's some decommissioned Imperial ship, the fastest ship in the galaxy. Never heard of it. The kid says, there's a reason for that, then says Kate. It then cuts to a long montage. We see someone riding a speeder bike over a swamp. Kid stands with his back to us, his leather jacket, holding what looks like a massive gun or tool, and he's working on a ship really quickly. I'm going to share this because, like I said, this was modded into a Jedi Survivor, and I.
Speaker 2: Do believe that they actually released a picture of the jacket.
Speaker 1: Did they release a picture of it? I couldn't find that one. But whoever modeed this did a very good job. Katie. Before we read the rest of it, I want to ask you again. I did ask you when I sent you the text. I said, hey, do you have any theories on Cade's jacket? Because looking at it specifically, when you look at it, you're just like, oh, it's a skull and crossbones. But when you look at it. It's the rebellion symbol upside down with two blasters. Katie, you said, I believe they are blasters. Somebody somebody said that it's the imperial or it's the it's the rebellion logo with two blasters. It might be two bones, but that's what everybody's reaction was on day one.
Speaker 2: Hang ontu Instagram. Well, the one you have in the background looks like blasters, but that's again the mod not necessarily the actual.
Speaker 1: What is your speculation on the symbolism or the reasoning behind Caide making this his thing. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the fan poster. They released a fan poster with it.
Speaker 3: Ah, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: So it is blasters according to fan poster. I don't think they would have released the fan poster if it wasn't accurate, but I kind of dig it. I definitely feel like the Mysterious Past leans more towards pirating because it's a very traditional pirate logo, like the skull and crossbones or in this case, logo and blasters. It could have been someone very not happy with the way the Rebellion turned into the Republic and kind of made a piracy gang to kind of fight that aspect. Yeah, definitely still leans more priority, especially because we know pirates were abundant in this timeframe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I am going down the same hyperspace lane as you. I feel that this is just piracy because I feel like with just Star Wars as a whole, but like also the resurgence of like the love of pirates for like the High Republic and getting into all this, I think just piracy is are really on the nose thing. Second, I was thinking the exact same thing when you said, like not very happy with what the rebellion did to turn to the New Republic. It kind of reminded me of the story in from a certain point of view that we had read of the guy who and like this is the really fun thing about from a certain point of view, but we learn about the guy who was on the speeder bike on Indoor yep, right about how he learned like that there was just a you know, he was caught in the crossfires of the war on his own planet, and they wanted nothing to do with the war, but because of what happened, he's like, yeah, screw those rebels. They you know, destroyed our homes, whether it be on accident, or not, you know, and that's why he, you know, join the Empire. I'm thinking that quite possibly, and this is just my head canon, is my like out in the left field type of theory. Caid one of his parents was a part of the rebellion and they died due to the war, and so he's basically saying, f the Rebellion because they didn't do anything to help my family. They just destroyed my family. And so he's a So.
Speaker 2: You're thinking he's the leader of the pirates or was the leader at some point.
Speaker 1: Either was or he's just like this is basically just like instead of a pirate symbol, this is like a F the Empire shirt like.
Speaker 2: This this would be a Republic shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a F the Report public jacket that he's wearing. Essentially not necessarily like he's bad, but he's just saying like, F the Republic. So that's that's what I think that there is just something that soured him on the Republic and so he went onto this mysterious path. So that's that's my head cannon head theory right now. Son along with that, gonna finish this, uh this description. He's working on the ship, he's watching uh. He we watched the pair ride a skiff over waves, which is of course the uh the first official look you know scene that we've been seeing so much of. More quick cuts, A droid flies a ship, a man jumps over a gap in some kind of high tech room. The camera then slowly follows the nose of a ship as the title Star Wars Starfighter comes up. It then cuts to a shot of Cade flying the ship with very pronounced white lines around it. He's going very very fast. The footage looked very classic Star Wars in all the right ways. Everything was dusty, it was gritty, there was some attitude to it, and this is still almost a year from release. That was part of that was the second part of Gizmoto's thoughts.
Speaker 2: That was just the thoughts that was on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so description thoughts. What were your immediate thoughts after watching the video that I shared with you.
Speaker 2: I really dig it. It definitely evokes that race car vibe that it's got, which is what I was kind of hoping for, was something really focused on the piloting aspects of the ship itself, and not necessarily because there's so much new launch to piloting a ship and so especially like leading in with like, oh, this is x y Z ship. It's the fastest in the galaxy. I've never heard of it. Oh, well, there's a reason for it. Like I love that setup right there, and I'm super excited to get to see more. Obviously, the description makes it sound pretty good the thoughts that Gizmoto has. I do trust Gizmoto's reps on this, so I do believe like their interpretation on it. I'm not going to make any more adjustments on what I think from a leaked video and a description. I need to see an actual trailer.
Speaker 1: What about you, I I from what I saw, I think it invokes Star Wars. I think, hey, this is a Star Wars movie. I don't think you can watch this and be like, oh, this is some random sci fi story. This beliefs Star Wars, and so I'm like, cool, Like, this is what we are asking for. We're asking for another Star Wars film. I need to see more. And the reason why is Katie, me and you have both said so far everything that we have seen from Sean is we love, we enjoy those movies, but it is.
Speaker 2: It's very disheartening to see the lack of diversity in the cast and go, and the lack of diversity in the background aspect of the cast and go. Okay, this is gonna be a movie that I'm gonna enjoy. We're gonna review it, but it will take a lot to really convince me that this was the right choice when there's so many opportunities that you could have given people, and very clearly some talented people that I feel like I missed out here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel the exact same way. And one of the big key things that I will also be looking for is, yes, this bleed Star Wars. I also need a sense of genre going into this, because you can show me all the Star Wars stuff to convince me that it's a Star Wars film. But if you want to really surprise me as a moviegoer when I go and see that movie and see a genuine genre film within the Star Wars universe, that is also something that we have been talking about and wanting for so long. So I'm gonna be looking at that aspect as well. So I need to see more. This is just this is all the whip cream, This is the sprinkles, This is the stuff that people go ooh and ah about I need to see more, and that's pretty much it that we got from from Starfighter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a couple more things with interviews and stuff. Guys, there's just not enough information really to delve into those aspects, so we're just gonna kind of leave those on the table. But there is more out there. Star Wars news Net had an article that had the summary with the interview with Sean Levy, so if you guys are interested in that, go check it out. But the next two topics are both coming to Disney Plus on September second, which is a Tuesday. I believe it's two weeks from Yeah, two weeks from now. We have Mandalorian and Grogan, which is releasing that day. But then we also have Lego Star Wars The Mandalorian, which is the latest Lego special and it is also releasing on September second. But basically, it is kind of a play on the three seasons of Mandalorian and really boiling it down into something that's a little kid friendly and doing what a Lego special does best it does. I could not find an official casting list for this, but it does sound like Taikowa Titi is reply is reprising I g eleven in the special, and then Pelimoto's actress is also sounds the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did not have the time to watch the trailer. I'll be completely honest. I did not even know that a trailer came out. Shoes Again. I opened the show notes five minutes before the show when you were already in the room, so we just started talking. I had time a quick glance.
Speaker 2: Either way, I just like putting too much.
Speaker 1: Either way. These are two things that I will be watching with my family, especially with Mara the Amberlin. I was I was gonna say, you're probably gonna be watching it with mar No because we had talked about how Mandalorian Grogu was not a movie that we were comfortable with taking our kids to the theater versus watching it at home, and that's what I was gonna bring up. But with the Lego Star Wars, me and Amberlin have always sat down and watched these things. They're always fun. And although Amberlin has like watched The Mandalorian with me from time to time, it doesn't really keep her attention that I know a Lego movie will Yeah, so uh, that'll be really fun to watch with her. The next part of the news was something that came in very last minute, and at the end of D twenty three was that some news on Mall season two. We are it is confirmed that Mall season two is coming in twenty twenty seven. We are getting it. No actual date, just twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I would picture late twenty twenty seven with Ahsoka coming where it is, and then Starfighter gives the opportunity for a Star Wars celebration to showcase some things for it, while also leaving the promotion to a little bit later to allow Starfighter hatb Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was literally about to say, I do not think we would get it same time as in like Star Wars Day like May only because I feel like if that was the case, we would be a trailer right now. I do to make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the only thing that might change my mind is if it appeared right after Ahsoka on like calendars and everything. Because what we've heard through the grapevine is that Marvel and Lucasfilm are both kind of going back to the drawing board with Disney Plus and we'll be cutting live shows down but then also bringing more animation forward. So could we potentially see a second animation show in the fall. If Mal appears in the spring.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, potentially, potentially, I think. But with this, I think it's it's very fun. We we talked about, you know, our opinions of mall season one.
Speaker 2: They weren't the best.
Speaker 1: They weren't the best, But I am always willing to give Star Wars a second chance. I was gonna say, we have seen a bad show come into something we absolutely adore bad Batch being single handedly like the one eighty of Star Wars. And when I say the one eighty of Star Wars, I mean not like literally like not Star Wars, but I'm saying like, hey, we've seen it go from really bad cameo show to holy crap. This story is literally like a key plot to the Star Wars story moving forward. So yeah, we could see, you know, potentially Maul really step it up and you know, change the way we look at the story moving forward.
Speaker 2: For her, I'm gonna let you lead this next part because you saw more of the interviews than I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this one, I I don't I don't know how I feel about this because there are so many people that are like, oh he said this, so it really means this and I'm just like, guys.
Speaker 2: Welcome to book talk.
Speaker 1: Let's let's just ease our expectations. And then everybody's like, no, he said this, so it really means this. And if he means that, it really means this. It's just like, oh my god. People like words mean things. Words words mean things, and and that that is like the quote of my life now that I have a child is like, hey, context and words matter, right, And so this next topic, guys, I know, guys, it was literally my Halloween costume this year. I was literally the missing Hunt for Ben Solo sign billboard for Halloween, like I I am, I am wanting this. But this whole fiasco, guys, it started with Felony being in an interview at D twenty three. Somebody asked him what can you tell me about the hunt for Been Solo? And his direct quote was as he waved his hand with two fingers, and this is what has everybody freaking out, saying it's not here. You won't find it here. The force is not with us in that regard. I love the love you feel for it, which that last point part of the quote, like I see it as a genuine like, hey, you're really excited about that, and I see that like he's acknowledging the excitement for it. Yeah, there's a little part of me that's like, Dave, you are such an asshole, Like why would you say that, you know type of thing. So people are freaking out. People are freaking out because all he did was a hand gesture of this thing, right, and they're like, oh, he's jet I mind tricking. It's not here means that it is here him saying. And then people are like, oh, him saying it's not here really means that you're just not gonna see it at D twenty three, which means you're gonna see it at Star Wars celebration twenty twenty seven, guys, okay. And then what made matters even worse is that beIN solo himself, Adam was said to have had some sort of meeting with the Steven Soderberg, with of course, was going to be the director of the Hunt for Pinsula, and so with that plus this, people's heads were melting and they're like, Oh, we're gonna get an announcement.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: And people were taking literally Adam Driver's announced or it wasn't even an announcement video. It was a basically like saying a few words because he was casted in the X Men movie that's coming in twenty twenty eight. He was casted as mister Sinister, as a villain, and he's in this giant room. It looks like a hangar of some like a hangar bay of some sort, and he has a black shirt and like some sort of like cargo pants. Now, I have not seen Adam Driver in quite some time, but in that video his hair is slicked back the way it normally is and it gave off small ponytail vibes. But I couldn't see the ponytail in that video. There was literally a photo, a very blurry photo, of him sitting at the table of some sort of restaurant where he was going to be meeting this director, and he had a hat on and people were like, look, it's the exact same pants, it's the exact same shirt. But his hair did not match the vibe that it was giving in the hangars. So I'm thinking these are completely different days, and everybody's like, this is the exact same day. Oh my god, likes he's talking leverage of hey, we got this, so because we got this, like people were saying, oh, because he's in the X Men movie, that one hundred percent means that he's going to be in a new Star Wars movie. Because people are saying, oh, he leveraged, Hey, if you want me in this x Men movie, you have to give me Star Wars.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, guys, he doesn't care that much about Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Adam Driver does not have the money or the pool to be negotiating full ass movies for one role. Yeah, not going to happen. As much as I would love for it to happen, It's just not working like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's that.
Speaker 1: So to double down on this, there was an individual and I shared this with you as well, this person on Twitter by then handle uh Comrade Rodrigo said, here's my exclusive and the reason why I believe this person is he has been in the ends with a lot of the other Scoopers on Twitter and a lot of them are following him. So that tells me, Okay, this person is recontable in some form or fashion, he says. And I've already done extensive reporting on Ben Solo and knew about it months before Driver discussed it publicly. Uh. He said, Uh, anyway, this has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Hunt for Ben Sola, and that is of course the meeting that he had Uh yeah with uh Soderbergh. Right, is that how you I think it's Soderberg. Yeah. So there's somebody within the business saying, hey, this is not Hunt for Ben Solo, which also means hey, if they're still working together, I'm not gonna say this is never say never, right. I truly believe and this is just my instinctful feeling, and people can have whatever they want to say. Because even Travis uh from geek Verse disagrees with me on this. I feel like if we don't get at least some sort of hint or tease that this is actually a possibility in this calendar year, I don't think it's happening. Travis believes that you have to wait until at least celebration.
Speaker 2: I would agree. If you don't get anything at celebration, that's when I would be like, Okay, we're do in the parre. Because the other thing that I think is a possibility is that Driver could have liked the script for the Hunt of or Been Solo so much that they might try to manipulate it into their own product. Yes, where it's not IP related.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking, and or he liked the script so much, saying hey, let's do something completely different because I like your ideas. I like what you can write, I like you know what you can do. So that's the reason why I think the meeting actually happened. But one of the reasons why I thought, hey, this can't happen because of celebration is and marketing can just be weird sometimes, so you know, something can be completely off from this. But I'm thinking, hey, if you announce the Hunt for Ben Solo immediately before Starfighter, because right, it would be it would Starfighter come out first, or would it be celebration. It's celebration in Starfighter.
Speaker 2: Right, celebrations in April.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I felt that if you announce Ben Solo before Starfighter, then you have a lot of people who I'm guessing people can do this. But I was afraid of, like, oh, you're kind of putting the winds like towards this other announcement right before you're releasing a Star Wars film.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna argue with you there, because I would argue that it's the perfect time to tease it. Because the hunt for Ben's solo would take place after Starfighter. You could very easily tease a post credit in Starfighter that relates to it, like we've talked about, So you might draw more people to the theater for Starfighter to get the post credit sym Because we've heard that raised Jedi Order is going to take part in Storefighter in some way, shape or form. We know that there was lightsaber fights. We know Matt Smith and Yagot's characters both have lightsabers. Very easy to see Ray being a part of this, so leading into it could very well possibly be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, That is very very true. I hope I'm proven wrong. I hope I'm proven wrong. So, Katie, the last topic, the very last topic season two.
Speaker 2: Oh, we almost said that at the same time.
Speaker 1: We almost did. That would have been uh so, Katie, I told I told you this very right before we actually started talking about topics. About this poster. I even texted to you, I said, Hey, I don't know how I feel about this poster, which is art is subjective. You know, well, you gonna share the poster.
Speaker 2: My sharing the poster.
Speaker 1: You share the poster because I was trying to just grab it from the notes and be like, hey, you could share it here, but like it's being all weird and I would have to like go search for it. So if you could share, that would be absolutely wonderful.
Speaker 2: Close enough, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, So this poster, I don't know how I feel about it. I love this because it's not quite so. I've seen some people people just seemingly think that because Marvel uses the floating heads so much that they invented the floating head poster. I don't know if that's one hundred percent true. I don't know, like I I, I don't know what this is supposed to be invoking.
Speaker 2: It's no very Samurai esque. Ka story has always kind of evoked, is that wandering Samurai with the villain creeping in the background again floating head, but it's not like terribly floating head. It's just kind of like he's lurking in her shadow kind of thing. We've got, what I'm assuming is the chimera in the center, which is like hanging over Thron's like face. And I really dig that because the Kimera has always been thrown ship and so if that is the camera, that's kind of really cool and then at the bottom, I love that Asoka is really the central character on this. You don't really have of any overwhelming personalities other than the villain in this, which makes sense. I have had issues with posters that or with shows that don't focus on the sole character that the show is named after, because why would you name it after that character?
Speaker 1: Otherwise I would want to go ahead and say that I am really, really, really happy, and people could say boo on you for me saying this. I am so glad Hayden Christensen is not on this post. Yes, well, it has been confirmed.
Speaker 2: The trailer.
Speaker 1: We we are not going to I don't want to like overshare it and get this podcast get taken down. We're not going to share the trailer. It is out there G twenty three ahsokas season two tailer. That's all you got a certain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let we'll talk about it. But I am glad that Ahsoka is the talking point here. We do have like some red silhouettes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like a fight scene. At the bottom. You've got with clearly job of the hut Ezra. You've also got what looks like Hara and Chopper. I don't know who the person holding the blaster is because that doesn't look like se Beane's head.
Speaker 1: I think it's because it's I think it's her blasters. Those are her blasters.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like her head, and it doesn't look like her head with a helmet on it.
Speaker 1: It's it's okay, So I think what they are trying to do, which doesn't make any sense because her hairstyle has completely changed, but I think it's trying to invoke her bowl cut from the show Rebels. Yeah, I could see that, but again Ahsoca season one, she had very long hair and then it went short. Yeah, so I think that is what they're trying to do because I saw the blaster and I immediately thought, oh, that's Sabine.
Speaker 2: That was the only person I thought it could be. But it just doesn't look like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That's where my big issues. Super. You very clearly have Balin over here. You can't see my mouse, but he's in the far right of the image, and I think that's the chimera up top. Again, I question who this other person on the right holding of the lightsabers?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, so Balen is right in front of Ezra and Shin is the one with Kpe.
Speaker 2: You think that Shin because the way and I think I got I think Balen's on the right is because they picture Bayalen with.
Speaker 1: Always they always put him with the hood. But I think it is. I think it's Shin with with her hood because I think the I have to I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure the one time or maybe even just twice in the trailer that she is there she has her hood. I'll have to double watch it again or double.
Speaker 2: There's a part where she's fighting uh Professor hu Yang uh and she's got her hood down in that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Anyways, very excited for this. It's coming January twentieth, which is a Wednesday, So I don't know if that necessarily means a three am showing or if it's going to eventually switch to Tuesday. Just not sure.
Speaker 1: So so far, we've had Wednesday shows. We have we talked about like the fact that like has I think we have is it Wednesday's animated shows and then Tuesday live action shows.
Speaker 2: That's what the trend has been. But for the last live action show we had which was I think, and or they did they said it was Monday night, okay, And so with the fact that they're saying, oh, this is January twentieth, which is a Wednesday, that doesn't give me hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's move on to the actual trailer, because this one I do have up because I do have to mention one of the first things on this trailer, and I actually have to pause it and look up when I'm about to reference because I did see somebody else reference it. Let me see if I can spell it correctly. Because we have talked about it only once in this entire podcast. We've talked about it once before. I can't remember the reference of when we talked about it. But I love how even in the even in the Wikipedia, the Star Wars fans to site it already has the uh, the reference that I'm talking about in the trailer, and it has the reference that I'm about to talk about what we've already talked about.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm bringing I'm bringing them up right now. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. So I'm gonna bring this photo up and I'm gonna share it right now we're sharing the screen a triple bladed lightsaber. We have referenced this photo literally once, have we?
Speaker 2: Yes, when have we referenced this?
Speaker 1: Okay, we've referenced it once, and I'm now starting to remember it wasn't live, so it wasn't live. But we were talking about so we were trying to talk about, Hey, what are some topics that we could talk about on some of the random days in the year. No, we were talking about our favorite lightsaber hilts or styles or something about lightsaber specifically or something along those lines. And we had referenced this. I had referenced it, and like, oh, I think this would be really fun to talk about because of specifically this photo that I've never had any reference from. I've seen this photo so many times, so many times, and I have no idea where it's from, right, I have no idea where this is from. But this weekend we got to see some random dude in this trailer pull out a double bladed lightsaber and then he moves his hilt to reveal a third blade. Katie, when I saw this, I immediately brought up the other, the other, the other lightsaber picture, and I was like, they're doing the thing. Oh my gosh, And that's what a lot of people were also saying. For one, I have no idea who this is. This is a flashback, yes, of a Clone Wars scene because we see a young Ahsoka and we see a young Anakin Skywalker.
Speaker 2: My only it looks like Ariana green Blat is returning for that by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, now I will say she does look a little bit older, so like it's a little wonky timeline wise, but you know, here there, I still love it. My immediate thought process when when seeing this random dude with the heavy eyeliner was pong Krell. Pong Krell a racist bastard, was a Jedi who seemingly fell to the dark side and wanted to work with Dooku and all of that.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, so real quick. The picture that you shared was created by Mark rec rec Cup as part of his injury in the magazine's Design and Alien competition for Star Wars. Galaxy Magazine in nineteen ninety five invited fans to submit their original creature designs based on the original Star Wars trilogy. Right Ubis Thorn Black War Dragon one first place and was subsequently published in the magazine. That's correct. It's not even that.
Speaker 1: It's not even I was gonna say, it's not even Legends. Cannon is literally just a concept of an idea that's amazing. But this character, when I see it in the trailer, I was like, Okay, really cool lightsaber. And then the fight actually took place, and then I had to stop, and I'm like, wait a second, he doesn't have red lightsabers. It is green and blue. What is going on?
Speaker 2: Well, and it goes back. It goes back to what Vernestra went through when modifying her lightsaber, about how modifying your lightsaber and going beyond the strict one blade lightsaber can lead to dark side habits because of the way that you're allowing things to flow differently and not sticking to structure.
Speaker 1: You have been listening to your young adult high Republic novels just like me. Look at that.
Speaker 2: I actually haven't even gotten that far. I've only finished Into the Dark.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. That's hilarious because it's literally the very next book. I know it's an out of the status because I literally listened to that part yesterday. So yeah, no, it's it's true. And I love that. I love whether it be coincidence or not. I love it because honestly, with stuff with Star Wars like it can be coincidence. But also like we know that these people have a giant Star Wars Bible and so like this could very much work in their like planning and stuff.
Speaker 2: So and I will be curious to see because it's not in the trailer long enough to see if this is just like, Okay, he happens to have like a two bladed lightsaber that then kind of split into one lightsaber and a duel phased lightsaber or the dual ended lightsaber, or if it's really like he's using a middle guard, because I'm curious, does he how the fighting mechanics would work with that?
Speaker 1: It almost reminds me of the Ronan. The Ronan he like kind of had the same gimmick in his blade style. Uh So, like, I'm very curious on how all that's gonna work. But that's just the intro to the trailer. We get some some words from Anakin, which, by the way, I think it's absolutely hilarious how so many people are like man Anakin is spending all this time with his old padawan, and there is his son struggling to like actually like bring up the Jedi and like make it new and everything else, and he's about to make so many mistakes with Ben and you're still anything to help him.
Speaker 2: Like, but it also it also just might be that it takes more energy for him to go work with it with Luke versus working with Ahsoka because he already has that connection with Ahsoka and that bond.
Speaker 1: I I am curious if we will ever learn because again there is how long has it been since Legacy has come out? Is it safe to talk about spoilers? Is it not safe?
Speaker 2: I think it's safe to talk about spoils.
Speaker 1: Okay, three weeks, all right, Okay, spoilers for Star Wars legacy novel that just recently came out. We know that there's a cameo with against Skywalker. Thank god I've been able to say that. So like with the with the knowledge of Anakin seeing all of our heroine heroes and just leaving his son out to dry, like it's I'm curious to know if we will ever get an explanation.
Speaker 2: But we also just don't know that Anakin didn't visit Luke more frequently. The only visit that we know that he had is in the one piece through Luke Skywalker that we had was Shadow of the Cis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And because of our conversation there, which by the way, please go listen to our Legacy review, I feel like we have a really genuine conversation about this there. But we did discuss that there is a huge possibility that once you there is there is tiny whinmy stuff dealing with being actually a part of the force. Like because of so wordings that Luke Skywalker has as a Force ghost, it implies that you are anywhere and everywhere all at once. So I would be curious if we ever even if we get like why Okay, I feel like they have done this, but I need confirmation or at least hey, uh Lucasfilm Publishing, Uh del ray, like everybody, like welcome to our podcast. Could we get the Star Wars Bible publicated please? Like encyclopag like a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what Star Wars timelines tried to be.
Speaker 1: Yes, like like like Encyclopedia. Yes, but I need it to be a little bit more in depth. I need there to be like in the nitty gritty like I I I want to be in I want to be the fly on the wall when they're writing the Bible. That's what I want, like honestly, but like I either way, either way, I am excited for this. I everybody has wanted more Anakin one thing that we haven't seen that I still believe could very possibly happen, but it will not be shown in the trailers. I think we might see a small cameo of Obi Wan. What do you think.
Speaker 2: With it being snow Knoby, I could see it knowing the context of the at least one flashback, I could see it, Yeah, because you all know that snow was Obi Wan's favorite place to be. I don't imagine that because I felt like with the flashback that we got in Ahsoka season one, I felt like those flashbacks I think it was just one actually, but I felt like that one it had too much possibility for crossing over the episodic timelines. And so with knowing that this is a light taber fight that did not happen on screen that we never got anything about, I feel like it's more plausible to have Oh we want appear and it doesn't create as much havoc on the timeline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: That is the benefit of having the Clone Wars guy, uh run the show. But the next part is like the first thing that I brought up to you because we had talked about the Snow Clone Wars flashbacks, because we saw the costumes on Friday or on Thursday, yes, and then this came out late Friday night. So the first thing that I brought up to you was Thrown looks better.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so so that has been Actually I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Apparently threads and Twitter and Instagram all have the same consensus. They are like, hey, they fixed Thrown.
Speaker 2: And it's still not great, but he looks more life. He has more life to him.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, he looks like a better live action version of himself. Yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: I still consider him too light skinned, Like I think they went the opposite way of what they needed to go, Like Thrown is a little more dark.
Speaker 1: So that was the thing because we I don't remember if we said it specifically, but when you look at a because I'm pretty sure I sent it to you, Yeah, there was a like side by side of or above and below photo of thron in season one versus now, and it very well just might be the lighting, right. It might be because what we see in season two is, or at least in the trailer, is he is on a ship in space close to a sun or a star and you see a very bright yellow on his face that is making him look a little like a little shocky kind.
Speaker 2: Of But they fluffed out his hair and just try to make him look chiss like. I appreciate it in Obi wan Kenobi where we got the grain and quistor and his face is more round than it was in like the prequel trilogy with Revenge of the Sith, like that species. Yeah, I appreciate still the fact that, Okay, we don't want this guy going around with a bunch of prosthetics because he has to fight. In this case, I almost think going a little more human with the shape of his face leans a little more beneficial to the character's appearance. I still think based on this, based on the trailer, they went to light, but again that could be lighting. I just wish, like the chists are dark skinned, there's no reason that he has this light and other than they don't want to paint that much makeup on him.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's that's what I'm like wondering like, so there's movie magic, right, Yeah. I wonder what would happen if you tempted too, like.
Speaker 2: Would be out of the blue?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, would it be saturate or desaturate his skin?
Speaker 2: To the issue that you could potentially run into is the expense with that and then potentially causing issues with the rest of the way the show looks. It could very well be that it's a live action Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what I mean, Like, you're one hundred percent right, because realistically, and this is me just knowing the knowledge of video editing, the very small amount of video editing that I even do, what you would potentially have to do is green screen every single scene that thron is in, map out his skin, saturate it, and then lay that on top of every single piece of film or of course scenes that he is in. And that could be very time consuming for one and very very expensive. And I just think ultimately it may not look good because of the extensive work that they would have to do to almost make it perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's where I feel like at least they made a little bit of improvements, especially with the hair. The hair and the lifeless aspects of large Michelson like appearance in the season one just did not look good at all.
Speaker 1: I will say, like he essentially in the two photos that I shared with you, he is essentially making the same face. I see more emotion in season two than I do in season one.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I think that's ultimately what they want, because even his.
Speaker 2: Player is also not greased back on the sides to give him that appearance of the elongated scalp.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's that's the other thing also that I like, literally you just saying it. I noticed they did. I feel like they also with the prosthetics. I think this is prosthetics because I don't think his forehead does this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the V that you see in rebels.
Speaker 1: So so they made it very prominent in season one. In season two, they made it more to where it complements his already.
Speaker 2: The facial emotions that he's having. Yes, and so like the the V looks like it's like actually like eyebrow like I.
Speaker 1: Guess, it looks like muscles in the skin, looks like there is like actual like creases and stuff rather than just like this prominent like V thing on his forehead, which I think does help I think it helps with the portraying of Michelson trying to evoke some sort of emotion. It technically takes away from what the character is portrayed as, which I know a lot of people will be like, oh, well, technically blah bla blah blah blahlah like those people you know, boo on them. I do think that overall, although he may not be canonically the same color as a Chiss, I think this version will ultimately will be better than season.
Speaker 2: And I think if that's what they spent three years on, which I don't think they did, is improving the prosthetics. We already know that Ariana Greenblatt's Montrels look better, Rosaro Dawson's Montrels look better. If they improved Thron's prosthetics, if they did other things to improve the way things move in the way that we can get better action sequences, better emotions out of our characters that are aliens on screen and don't have cgi associated to it. I think that will be beneficial long term if we can make that happen.
Speaker 1: More scenes within the trail.
Speaker 2: Night Sisters and a Night castor ball.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yes, Yes, So this is something that I also shared with you before even the trailer was released, because I was just kind of looking at the photos of the Anakin Snow costume and everything else, and I zoomed in in the back and I saw the Night Sisters. I was like, ooh, like, what is this like? And and we had we had already seen some leaked concept art of this. Yeah, this is a little bit just more refined and more like official. We did end up getting to see those Night Sisters in the actual trailer. Now I'm trying to find the actual wording because there was a like Tea's Last celebration of what Filoni was saying, like, hey, this is what you can expect from a Soca season two and it was coming up like right before D twenty three came out, and the wording oh Ahsoka season two brings the wars in Star Wars, like this is going to be an all out war. Yeah, from what we can tell, Thron is no holds bar saying hey, I'm taking over the galaxy, like this is not how things should be run. This is what Palpatine wanted, and so this is what we're going to do. Like that is just what is in his mindset since day one. It's always been like that. So he is coming into the Star Wars galaxy with that mindset and he will throw whatever thermal detonator he needs to to do that. And that's what we see in this trailer. We are seeing space fights. We are seeing awesome, awesome blaster fights. This is where we see the Night Sisters. We see oh my gosh, Night Sister planet, Dathamir. We see Dathamir. Uh what else do we see? We see Bayleen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the first look at Balen.
Speaker 1: The snow, there is not a clear look at him yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got his hood up. He's in the snow. That's about it. But he's got the bushy beard, so they cut the same beard.
Speaker 1: I am very very excited to see how Oh my gosh, I'm I'm I'm forgetting his name?
Speaker 2: Is it Roy.
Speaker 1: Bayleen? Oh my god, not Bacon Bayleen.
Speaker 2: Yes, I found it by looking up that.
Speaker 1: I am very very excited to see his portrayal as Balen. I think he's going to kill it. I think it's gonna be absolutely amazing. We see a a reunion of Java and of Zeb.
Speaker 2: They knew they had to give this to us because.
Speaker 1: I like it. Is so it is literally half a second long. It is half a second, like you see, uh, who do you see? First you see Chopper, and then a split second later you see Zeb and Ezra hug it out, and then you see Ezra again. So it's a split second. But even for that split second, it literally warmed my heart. I'm so excited to see them because you know, you know, as soon as they get into a dogfight, it is going to be classic Zeb and Ezra like getting angry at each other but joking around and like you just know Ezra is gonna get on Zeb's nerves somehow, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just and that's that's the super funny thing is like they're like literally getting ready to go out. It looks like into a dogfight at that point because Zeb's in his flight suit and Ezra's in his like pilot jacket. But then the next shot he's in h he's piloting and a wing out of a hangar like, so they're like about to go into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another point, uh, and then I will give the floor to you. Actually two, but the second one can can wait until later because there has been a like although it's a badass moment, I think it's really fun. There has been a little bit of like eye rollinginess that I have seen with Hwang turning into General Grievous.
Speaker 2: Why how so you would not like to have fight?
Speaker 1: Well, people are saying like, why would you do this? And I'm thinking, for one, he's why. He knows every single fighting style, so and he.
Speaker 2: Saw General Grievous do it, so why wouldn't he make the modification to do it himself?
Speaker 1: That is my thought process.
Speaker 2: Also, he was the defender of all of these young wings who went to find their crystal and only went with Padawans, and so he had to know how to defend them. Just because he didn't do it in the one Clone Wars episode he was in doesn't mean he couldn't do it. He was damaged.
Speaker 1: I love how you just like take that one jab at him. It's like he could have done here, by the way, but he was damaged. But my my genuine thought process of this, and that's like the fourth time I've said that in this whole all right.
Speaker 2: Also, he could have decided at that point that he needed to make the modifications where he could use lightsabers at that point, and that could have been the whole point of like, why he's never done it before is because he got attacked at that point.
Speaker 1: But I genuinely believe that he at one point saw a hollow of General Grievous or read some sort of assessment or mission briefing about General Grievous and said, huh, interesting, I want to see how that might work yep, and then made the modification. I think that makes the most sense. Genuinely, yep. I'm not. I don't see there being any problem with this whatsoever. But there has been a little bit of like, oh, so, just because he's adroid, he needs to fight like General Grievs, And I'm just like, that's not entirely true, because we've seen droids with light like practice droids do all sorts of different things, and so why couldn't they Because literally the knowledge is out there of General Grievs copy paste into a droid's memory base.
Speaker 2: It's not General grievous because he put four arms on his back and did not split his arms in two.
Speaker 1: So also true, not completely. He made his own exactly exactly. Uh, But I do think that's fun. I do. I genuinely think that's fun.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to hear David Tennant in a lightsaber. Fai. That's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. I want to.
Speaker 2: Uh so what was the second thing you had? Because basically we've talked about everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm going to actually have to share my entire window to prove this real quick. Okay, so let me grab this uh Jedi Survivor, and then.
Speaker 3: Let me grab a image real quick.
Speaker 1: Where to go? Where do you go? My gosh open new tab Ooh yeah, okay, so I'm going to share my entire window hopefully. Oh you know why because this is my sideways facing. Uh oh, you know what, what if I just do this? There we go? So okay, the top is Jedi Survivor or the Jedi series. That glyph on the floor is a safe point you go. You go to these little glip They're all over the place on every world that you are traveling to, and you were able to save your progress. Now, the glyphs technically have like a small piece of like actual story like planet wise. I can't remember which planet it is, but because of that, in the trailer down below are the exact same glyphs. So there's a possibility that we're going to be visiting one of the planets that's in the Jedi Survivor series.
Speaker 2: I don't know about visiting one of the planets because I feel like that's still on the extragalactic planet.
Speaker 1: If it is, that even makes it more interesting because I'm pretty sure the planet that I'm thinking of and the species is like very very very very old in the way that they explained it. I'll I didn't come prepared. I just I literally saw somebody point this out yesterday and I didn't have time today to look it up. I'll have you know. When we were talking about season two again, I'll probably put it in like some sort of like reminder. But yeah, like I thought this was very cool that somebody noticed, like, hey, that looks familiar. Where is that from? Weh wait, look there's the Jedi uh.
Speaker 2: Crazy Survivors in like a good way, Like I love the people find these things for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think like it's it's this. It's another favorite franchise of mine that people are going gaga over right now just because of all the D twenty three stuff as Kingdom Hearts, So like, yeah, video game. People are just so fun. Yeah, that is it that I could think of about this show. Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: We talked about everything. We talked about Throud, and we talked about Hair and the crew. We talked about Anakin, we talked about the flashbag. Yeah, I think we're good.
Speaker 1: All right. Well with that, guys, I want to thank everybody who did stop by. I believe at some point we peaked at about sixteen people, which is very.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Hey, there we go again, guys, thank you so much for being here. You can find me over at Instagram and threads and also over at Ranger Alliance, a part of the g UA here go check us out. This upcoming Monday, Jake and I have finally caught up on the show that we are reviewing. I had to do a solo show last uh, the last episode, but we are going to be meeting up this upcoming Sunday to talk everything. So it's gonna be a lot of fun. Go find me at like I said, Instagram and Threads. That's where I'm spending most of my time these days. So yeah, Katie, what about you? Y'all?
Speaker 2: You can find me on most social media platforms. It's at SLASA Katie. This show you can find on Instagram and Threads and Blue Sky. It's at Star Wars Lines at the A and the war is very important to forget it. We also put that user name in front of at gmail dot com and choose. I would love to hear from you, guys. What are you excited for with ahsokas season two? Are you ready for? Do we need to do a rewatch in January to remind everybody of how far we came, what happened and all those things. Let us know.
Speaker 1: I know that I'm going to because it like you, Like we've said, it's been three years.
Speaker 2: Yes, I be too, So yeah, we'd love to hear from you guys. Next week we will be going back to the young adult High Republic books and just talking everything that happened in them. How did they go from phase to phase, what transitions the best, what do we find issues with long term? That kind of thing. So yeah, come back next week and we so with that, guys, I want to wish everyone a great day or nick whatever time and day you were listening or watching, and we will se y'all next time. May the Force to be with you