Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Ray, Gus, Derek black Beat and Tom Sweet. Sit back and prepare for some ships. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you doing there? Huh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You always see martial artists doing these I always see that, actually, yeah, every day. Yeah, I walk around and I see these martial art every day.
Speaker 1: You see the martial artists doing the you know, the their pantomiming essentially that gives them like chi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing a little little pushy is this?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just I guess you've never seen that, not any like in any real martial arts interaction.
Speaker 2: You've never seen the martial arts like movies.
Speaker 1: I feel like kung fu people like people that are like people, what do you mean, like martial artists that are like that's their lives, you know, because you mean, but like the monks that try like actually practice kung fu, like they're like, it's not like a pastime, it's their lives, you know.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what all? Is that what a life is?
Speaker 1: Because because you.
Speaker 3: Know, because you know, there's boxers right, boxers. They take boxing seriously, but that's not their entire being, opposed to people that like monks.
Speaker 1: That ship is their entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying I see them on the street sometimes, like the martial arts doing that weird go out more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in my house too often.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, always playing Marvel Rivals.
Speaker 3: Or whatever I might be playing. I might be playing mar Rubers right now, man.
Speaker 2: Playing ballers Gate Rivals.
Speaker 3: Nah. I'm actually reading comics again. I mean back in time, I've been doing like a really serious deep to having comics. I'm reading one. I'm reading another book too.
Speaker 2: What do you read right now? Reading Garfield?
Speaker 3: No, Garfield is crazy, Like fucking one thousand pages of Garfield. It's like, all right, man, let's dig in. And by the time you're done, you're like, I really can't stand this, fucking dude.
Speaker 2: My favorite run of is Ultimate Garfield. Garfield's good. Ultimate Garfield is next level good. Yeah, Hickman did a great job with that one.
Speaker 3: Johnathan Hickman's Ultimate Garfield. You know Hickman is crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait did he do Ultimate spider Man? Because I just pulled the name Hickman.
Speaker 3: Hickman. Did he did Secret Wars Times runs out New Avengers for a while.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, that would have been wild if I if I just guessed the olives. Oh yeah, that was the only That's the only other comic person I know.
Speaker 1: If you needed to call secret war something else, what would you call it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Clandestine fights good, not bad, not bad practice real.
Speaker 3: Hard of that undiscovered combat or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, un discovered combat.
Speaker 3: That was another one on us.
Speaker 2: Wait, welcome to the serious is good? Shut up? You get the stark Tank podcast. Chris, it's Tim Sweeney, it's him, Derek. Uh, go to Patroon of Concess is dark Tank. You want to support us over there? Uh dollar? One dollar gets you something something something, One dollar gets you add free uh early access, I think as well, unless I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, add free early access.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think I think five dollars is early access to the video as well.
Speaker 1: And early access to video if you want to see us early, if you want to see our ugly faces early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's kind and then that gives you the questions and yeah, go on over there. Twenty five dollars to get your name right at the end of the show. I always forget I'm really bad at remembering to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we should have like notes, but we don't do that.
Speaker 2: It be insane. I did notes for a while. I did have like a Google doc that I would send to you guys, I think I send to you. Well, yeah, no, we did have something like that. We did when Yeah, when we were doing remote and at a certain point it just didn't matter because we would get so off topic that like it, none of it.
Speaker 3: We stayed on topic for one episode episode we'd be like, all right, this is done now, yeah.
Speaker 1: We did it. Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I guess that would Yeah.
Speaker 1: So either we have we in the podcast by either having a completely on topic episode where we never deviate, or we have Keith David on one the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, those are the only two options.
Speaker 1: Which ever comes first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you got a drink there from Del Taco. But it looks like it looks like a nice coffee.
Speaker 1: What is that it is a nice coffee? Because I mine exploded on the kitchen floor?
Speaker 3: Did you put on?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 2: When you're in a hurry, you make stupid decisions.
Speaker 1: I was like, let me get out of here, so I'm on time and then and then it's as they say, fast as slow, slow as fast.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, exactly, you delay yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was going fast and my drink exploded on the kitchen floor. Left it there. You should have left it there. See what Jojo would do. That would be so funny, dude, if.
Speaker 3: I left a mess, If I left a mess in my house, oh my, you guys would not see me for a week.
Speaker 1: She would just go berserk Wolverine Berzerk, or like berserk Gears of War, I think more Gears of War.
Speaker 3: She'd be like running around fucking see that. She'd be seethingly matched. Oh god, I want to see that.
Speaker 2: This is a very specific thing to point out or even draw an analogy for. But in video games on three sixty, when we would do peer, when there would be peer to peer connections instead of dedicated servers, you would notice sometimes it happen in Halo and Call Duty as well, where like you would see somebody shoot a gun and then the bullets would kind of come from like a little bit above the gun.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't it would be where the like the cursor wouldn't exactly indicate what cursor.
Speaker 2: It's like when you're looking at somebody else shooting, like the bullet would always come from like the eye line, but they would start at the like up where the muzzle was. Anyway, that's how you pos your mic towards your mouth. Oh that you like this, and it reminded me of that, which is like a very specific.
Speaker 3: Thing in my face. Man, I think it is. I'm so homophobic.
Speaker 2: You're so homophobic that you can't have a phallic shaped object in any given moment. Crazy, maybe too tempted to like I don't want to eat it, yeah, to just suckle on it.
Speaker 1: The whole whole arm is gone. That's apologies.
Speaker 2: I did your dad on the Sacred By the way, did you.
Speaker 1: Tell me it was my dad?
Speaker 2: Okay, there's people in the comments like, I'm so glad Kings's dad made the appearance. That's sacred.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I had to do it today's episode, the one that drops today.
Speaker 3: Lily saw it off Forgat was like, it's named Kingston's dad, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like so many I was like, you know what, I want to just dedicate a do you have a.
Speaker 2: Picture of your dad that we could just use his thumbnail for? Really, I realized that that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I found a picture of my dad that is insanity.
Speaker 2: Did you drawing.
Speaker 1: I would accept a drawing of your dad. I don't want me drawing my dad would just be an ape problem. As soon as it looked like Myron's co host, that's all I want. Look as soon as I see you that it won't be as funded me. I can't see him, I think, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to know what the picture the guy made.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, I love you, I love you long ass lips kissing.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't know if I saw this. Yeah, I think I liked it because I was like, I'll find this later.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's on the snark Tank snark Tank team.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called? Yeah, yeah, is a disaster. I don't trust it anymore because.
Speaker 3: He's getting wilder and wilder.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing for me is like, I it doesn't let me do two factor authentication, So like if I log out and I log back in, I having Yeah, I can't get access to it. And so for me, I'm like, I've thought about trying to get the old the starting Twitter count back, but I was just like, I don't know, it's not worth no because I don't really use Twitter that much, but it's like a good DM. It's like a good DM thing for me.
Speaker 1: You should uh like somebody's numbers and the wait two factor doesn't work unless you subscribe, right, is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So basically it would just have to like would you want me to do?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't care. That's the kind of Well. Also, the thing that I've noticed is that Twitter is kind of like meaningless, like it doesn't actually it doesn't do anything. It's better to have like Instagram and TikTok. Right right on the long lips, it was that supposed to be your dad, Like the little mustache, it's just like like a soft French mustache.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, it is? It is? Did that they made it look like you?
Speaker 2: That's that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Let me see.
Speaker 2: So this is dad according to.
Speaker 1: He does like a French insane. My dad's not French. He's Cuban and Jamaican.
Speaker 2: It might be a little French.
Speaker 1: No he's not, because I'm not French at all. Well, you know, at least like probably a frenchman kissed him up a little bit, got little DNA on him or something.
Speaker 3: He might have kissed somebody really something like that.
Speaker 2: I do love how you look at this.
Speaker 1: Little that's fucking great. Oh just change because I have a I have a version of it's up. I have a version. But that's actually who did you make my dad? So it is just color grade, very black. No, that would have been great. Actually no, it's the one exception I did for because I I could not find I think I mentioned this. I couldn't find a black man where the last episode. I hate that to real person status. It's not I mean it might be because so I couldn't find, I could not find. I tried to fight a black man wearing like a safari something not even Victorian, even modern.
Speaker 2: It's it's impossible. Black people they don't they don't go out there.
Speaker 1: They don't do that. So I had she I was like, you know, this is the exception, but they ran away from I told I asked chat that is we.
Speaker 3: Got on a boat on purpose.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's probably nice over there. There's probably like mosquitos and stuff.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Were we surprised, it's crazy. You won't have to anymore. You have to fight any more animals, No more animals. You're just in change.
Speaker 1: Spiritual animals now fight upgraded muskets.
Speaker 3: My dad is the one that coursed them on the boat. Who's everyone's going to be funny?
Speaker 1: World want to be so cool. The new world is new.
Speaker 2: That means it's better. It means better.
Speaker 6: Aren't you tired of running from lions?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't you?
Speaker 1: All your resources will go towards better things. Dad has a very good point.
Speaker 2: King's son's dad has a great idea.
Speaker 3: You know, my dad is the reason why there's no black panther.
Speaker 1: He found an urban burn date. He was like, we can't.
Speaker 2: He found the herbs.
Speaker 1: It was real, it was really had.
Speaker 3: We had a chance at excellence. And he was just like, no, I don't think he doesn't even take it himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, no, thank you, it's unbecoming. You're gonna make me a I don't want. You're jipped out and some got a war stuff today. I don't think I've ever noticed this much at once. Yeah, like I gotta shirt on and you got the you got the lanyard.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: This was from the twenty fifth anniversary of twenty tin This twentieth anniversary twenty obviously twenty because it came on two thousand and five, Yeah to twenty Anniverse where he went to the art gallery and there was just a bunch of cool shit there. Of course the panel that had fucking both of them a TC Carson and Christopher Judge. I was like, oh my god, they made up like a teaser Carson made up with the Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: Sold out in.
Speaker 1: In negative seconds.
Speaker 2: That's so annoying. I had no chance.
Speaker 3: Of course, you weren't getting in there, dude, so.
Speaker 2: Mad they added to another show.
Speaker 1: So but it was like one hundred and thirty something seats per show, So.
Speaker 2: That's kind of crazy for got a war though, Like I mean, it's insane. I don't know if I would pay that for even Like what made me mad.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even like the seats were It wasn't even the seats weren't even expensive. That's the thing where it's like, it wasn't you know, a ward off some people and only the people that are willing to pay this significant price. No, the seat it was like fourteen dollars. No sorry, it was like thirty dollars or something like that. And I was like, ah, no chance. I immediately had no chance so at least I went to the gallery.
Speaker 2: Yeah was cool.
Speaker 3: So they have actual fucking Olympus there.
Speaker 1: They had, dude, they had, they had, They had stuff there that I legitimately wanted to run out with and which I felt like I could have had a chance at some points because it was so packed in a way that it was illegal that you know, fire code shit. At a certain point, I was like, especially upstairs where there was some people do they had magnifying glasses too, for like the real snobs and they're like m and checking the authenticity and everything. I was like, it's crazy because you can buy some of the pieces, some of them and I was like, oh, some of these original pieces, and I'm like, absolutely not. I'll maybe take a copy, but even the copies are kind of pricey.
Speaker 2: That's like those animation cells that people have, right or like it's like, I would be so cool to have that cell. Like that actual drawing from that show. One of the one of the ones I wish I had was like is planked and during the fun song, Oh yeah, what is that? It's it's just like a drawing of Plank. It's it's when there is for friends who there's a scene there's a scene specifically that I'm absolutely in love with where he's drawn. I made it my Discord image because I love it so much. Where oh no, wait did it stop? Wait what happened? Fiz for fire that burns down the whole town? You was for uranium bomb servib It's so good. He's so evil.
Speaker 3: He's just an evil guy.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's an evil fella.
Speaker 1: That pause and then bombs is so good.
Speaker 2: Bomb.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 2: So it's really small. I made my steam it wasn't my Discord, but it's like, it's that where he's like he's he's sitting in SpongeBob's hand, but he's like he's his arms are behind him and he's squinty, grill hard. It's great.
Speaker 3: The scene from the movie where he's like in the veins. Oh yeah, I'm like, that is one of my because that's the angriest I've seen a person at that point in my life. Like when I was like maybe six, I was like, that's the most mad I've ever seen anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the most mad he was.
Speaker 3: He was so mad, he was all veins and then he had to breathe.
Speaker 1: He was gonna die if he tried to push that too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple of animation cells that I would like, I would like to have, But like the dudes, you know, they were bad.
Speaker 1: Albert, I mean has like a few fat Albert ones.
Speaker 2: Really he does. And there was there's one point I remember when you were living with them. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen because like he had it like right next to the kitchen. It was it was hung up. It was like fat Albert and it was just him and it was just like a like a you know, a full on shot of him in the red and then Kingson was wearing this red shirt and he walked out of the kitchen and it was nuts because it looked like it looked in it looked like the movie was happening. Keenan what's his name, Keenan Thompson. Yeah, that's crazy that that. I actually forgot that that.
Speaker 1: Movie came out a long time ago, dude, but it was three way too late, even yeah, way too late.
Speaker 2: Even so, it's like the Rocky Bowlwinkle live action movie where that came out like the nineties or something like two thousand. No, it did, no way, I would be stacked I mean, you're probably that would be. That's as high as I would except your way. It came no way, it came out before the towers fell.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Really, well, let's find out. Well, I would say so as well. Well, yeah you both were Yeah, Rocky ball. Maybe it's two thousand.
Speaker 3: There's no reason I should have been alive and saw that movie.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 3: I should have been allowed to see the movie. I should have been allowed to see that in theaters two thousand?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: What uh did it say? When let me see?
Speaker 3: You know why? I remember that movie? It is another nostalagiic trip. I remember watching that movie's trailers when the Justice League Animated movie came out, watching it on Carternary advertising it.
Speaker 2: How that that is? That would make sense? That's how you would associate this is an animated movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it came out, when it came out with like when they before they did the show, they did the animate to move everybody finally moved came together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did one in like two thousand. Yeah. Is it like a like a pilot? Essentially?
Speaker 3: It's longer than was it like a repackaging of an old thing? I'm assuming it was like four episodes put together when they like.
Speaker 2: That might be what it is.
Speaker 1: I think I know what you mean then, because like, okay, okay, okay, So that came out at that time.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, that's.
Speaker 3: A huge Wilstal because I remember like being somef fun then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of wild.
Speaker 1: I love, like, I mean, cartoons coming on.
Speaker 3: I remember like Cartoals coming out and me being like, oh my god, yeah, a new cartoon like Samurai Jack was on at that time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember being like, do you remember when shows would premiere? Yeah, and it would be kind of exciting because you kind of knew that they were going to be good. June thirtieth, I remember the June thirtieth. Okay, so right in the summer two thousand, Robert de robertson Hero's in that movie because he played Rocky.
Speaker 3: Is he is he the John does?
Speaker 2: He played Rocky. He's the evil guy with monocle. Oh my, I don't even know who. I don't remember that at all. Like, wait a second, are they drawn? What do I remember them as being? C G I guess they are.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I guess they are. Kind of it's like it's What the fuck is that? Then?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Hold on, you know what I'm saying. You understand what I'm saying. Yeah, it looks it. That looks different. Hold on, that's tripping me the funk up, man. Let's look Rocky Bowling Gole is such a smurf sass property though, Like, I don't know, like it's there's no reason. I remember there was Nazis in this show. There were Nazis in Rocky and Bowingle.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how old that movie is. That's how old that property.
Speaker 3: That's how old it was.
Speaker 2: Rocky. Yeah, my grandmother liked it too.
Speaker 1: That's probably the only reason I never remember this chick. I remember wanting to like who she represents.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that. I remember that. I remember the two bad it looks.
Speaker 6: I guess what the fuck.
Speaker 2: That looks like?
Speaker 3: A that looks like a ship with cocoey puffs on its head.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're looking at screenshots for the Rocky and buwl Winkle movie in two thousand, June thirtieth. Uh, I gotta say that is shockingly modern looking because that's like the cell shading on that. Yeah, you know what I mean? Yeah, like that seems like a that looks like a Fortnite skin.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 2: Literally, that looks like it's rendered in the Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Not a Fortnite yet a Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Will Wallace and Grommet.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like, grumm, they're not gonna be in. They're not not happening.
Speaker 2: Actually, way we jumping bullying. I feel like we could do this. We could start a moving to get Wallison Grammitt in Fortnite right now today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like recently they were mentioned in something big, but I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably, Actually, can.
Speaker 2: I say something about that show? It's not autistic and afraid, but I've been watching that show because it's because it's on Netflix. I was like, oh, yeah, I guess I never really watched, and I've seen clips. Are the more season or I don't remember. I think there might be three? Oh wow, but I could be wrong, Like.
Speaker 1: It's the first season and I thought that was.
Speaker 2: A one off.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I started watching.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I was just saying, like, it's a surprisingly like heartwarming show, Like I just assumed that it was because it's reality TV about dating. I thought it would be like more exploitative than it is, and it is by definition exploitive because ultimately, like you know, you're making absolutely all all of that programming is inherently on some level. But like I was wading, I was like, oh, I like these people. I actually want that. Yeah, like I want that, Like I actually like up rooting for these people. And then I looked it up afterwards and like they're all damn near like damn near all of them are actually still together, which is kind of a I don't know, it was nice.
Speaker 1: I remember for the first season, if you saw that there was that guy that always wore the suspenders, that guy, I don't know, there's like this goofy I picked like a random episode of random season. Ok, yeah, there was this guy that was dripped out always. He looked like he was he looked like he was an assistant to a train conductor. That's all you would always dress, right, And it was like, anyone, maybe it's still a different show. I might be thinking of a different show. Actually you remember thinking of No, I might.
Speaker 3: Retards on a monorail or something like that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like retards and suspenders getting cast, like.
Speaker 1: Watching that show retards at a monorail.
Speaker 2: Retards at a monorail.
Speaker 1: They need to be extinct suspenders watching monils. It's a great broke broke the shows. It proved me slightly and correct that they do have feelings.
Speaker 3: I started watching a show called White Lotus they have.
Speaker 2: I've heard things about the White show is insane.
Speaker 1: It's like autism the show right, Yeah, it's about like I'm sorry, I get my information from Mark. I'm sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It's about like this rich family full of just dj end and a lot of like fucking incestuous, like it's it's it's HBO.
Speaker 2: So you know what, I know.
Speaker 1: I've heard good things. He says the N word.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch it now.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Is he still in the gool makeup? Is this like precursor.
Speaker 3: Stop existed well before the goal makeup stop?
Speaker 2: I don't know what is it?
Speaker 3: The goal before the goals? Right before like this show ends. The series ends and it literally picks up with fallout happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's like a book end into something else. You know what blew my mind? You ever heard of the game Dragon Guard? Yeah? You ever play those so I ever played Tracking Guard.
Speaker 5: It was like.
Speaker 1: Squarreen eggs whatever type ship. You would ride dumb dragons and you were a guy hacking slashing a bunch. I had fun with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dragon Guard. I remember. I remember seeing the box heart and wanting it and then never getting.
Speaker 1: A dude on a dragon. It's like a black box I remember. I can't remember that. I just remember playing the game and thinking it was pretty interesting. I just found out recently it's those are prequels to Near Automata.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I had no idea about that either. Fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, this dragon writing, stupid game. And then the way that it ends when you beat a specific way is like, oh, here's canonically how near Automata happens. And I'm like, get this. I'll accept this, but I just have to say it feels a little shoehorned. Feels shoehorned, but you know, I I'm completely fine with being like, yeah, if that was your plan from the entire thing, holy shit, YEA never would have thought that would ever exactly the way that you're looking right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, why are you surprised? You don't even know what Dragon Guard is? Well, just having a night.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that is I think describing what you described me, and then it's the what I know from I guess it depends on how you say. It's what's automative. But some people automata auto but I think that's cool. I like that.
Speaker 3: Dragons and then there's a robot and then it gets its big booty robots and.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting Well it's the same thing. Yeah, I mean, it's the same thing with although the rights got complicated because Microsoft bought them. But like, I mean, Halo and Marathon are the same. What, Yeah, the whole the whole point. They're very They're inherently connected, like inherently like not just through like references.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked into Marathon.
Speaker 2: So where where I don't know about. I don't know how that. That's the thing is, I don't know how that works now because they haven't said Microsoft owns Halo now.
Speaker 3: So there is a period of time where Chief exists in the universe of Marathon.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's more about it.
Speaker 1: I'm explain it. You can't explain it.
Speaker 2: Is there any timeline?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: Have the developers said anything about the timeline? I so ex developers have, I think, but like the Marathon is a mess, Like Marathon gets into Marathon is like a mix of Halo and Destiny to the point where it's just like there's magic ship, but it's like very low key, like at the end of all the sci fi shit, you find out there's like a god inside of a moon and it's like it's fucking it's nuts. But like, uh, I can't remember exactly what the thing is, but the idea is like the universe always kind of loops back into itself and and kind of starts again, and I can't remember exactly what the specifics are. It's crazy though, because Marathon Infinity is like a mess. That Marathon. The Third Marathon game takes place in like seven different timelines and only one of them is real. But they won't tell you. It's a it's it's it's it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you said the third Marathon game.
Speaker 2: Would you say the third Marathon game? Yeah, that mean.
Speaker 3: There's three Marathon games before there's the Marathon game coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is Marathon is a boomer shooter from the nineties on Mac that that Bungee used to make.
Speaker 1: So what you're thinking now, the marathon Marathon know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's old as fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can tell you the Marathon is coming out is pretty much the the.
Speaker 1: Titan Fall, you know the show.
Speaker 2: It's that kind of a thing sort of, except it's got the same name because it's it's more explicitly tied into the same stuff. But like, yeah, the first Marathon I think was the first game ever actually, and this is real to have mouse aiming for a first person shooter, I've literally never heard of this. It's because it's a mac game marathon game. It's a Macintosh game from the.
Speaker 1: Ninth the first one coming out right now, surely he meant uh and then you know, first I was like, surely you meant Destiny. I was like, but there's some three destinies lost. I don't know what the hell is going on.
Speaker 2: There were old games on the Macintosh that were then never really preserved because like nobody cared about mac gaming. Really. Yeah, it's true, no you can still play them, but like so they're on Steam now, but they're not. But like it took a long time to get there, and I think the more popular way that people have played it is through this like mod it's free. You can play those games for free. They're and they're really weird, but uh yeah they're old.
Speaker 8: It's an old fucking I love me space magic. It's like ninety five ninety four.
Speaker 3: I love when people get to do dumb stuff because of space Magic.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm happy for you. I just I don't I don't need it. I guess it's it's it's not even like I don't. I'm not even like I guess I'm more indifferent where whenever I'm in space, I've just been infected with like the military sci fi bug, and I just always want to go in a more. I don't mind it being because it's like alien, because everything's magic if you don't understand it, right, Yeah, I'm okay with that too, to where something comes along and it's so fucking fantastical because it's beyond our comprehension. So only yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prefer the military angle too, like I don't know, it's like alien and things like that. But I also think but like so so like Halo was all military sci fi, Destiny was pretty much like it was barely any military like that was more like fantasy. It's fantasy sci fi but not much military Marathon is like if it was still military sci fi but there was, like, but the magic was just insane science. Basically, it's not really like wizard magic ships. It's more like supercomputers and fucking that kind of thing. It's cool ship like.
Speaker 1: But I'm just I'm bored of the this Aliens military fight Aliens.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. I never get tired of that. I love it.
Speaker 1: Mechs suit Like shit, I'm so colony.
Speaker 2: It's great, dude.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I need cookie cutter stuff like I like when things kind of branching get better, Like, say, the writing gets better.
Speaker 2: What is that? Is it Exodus or something that's coming out? Oh the mass Effect follow up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm I was started.
Speaker 1: I was listening to the audio book a little bit too. You know you do the does the is connected to Amazon Audible Oh yeay audibles and just listen to this and then cancel, you know, like yeah, I cancel it while it's going on.
Speaker 2: I read it immediately. It's like whenever there's like something.
Speaker 1: Like I make different emails. I've had stars thirteen times.
Speaker 2: Those seventeen that's so funny, those those like seven free days for free trials. Yeah, I'm can't. I cancel that thing immediately the second a lot.
Speaker 1: Of times because you forgetting just like I forgot Paramount Plus, they got me.
Speaker 3: I still got Paramount, they got me, they got me literally silly as to watch a SpongeBob regularly. She's like, I want Paramount us to watch to watch SpongeBob and Victorious, And I'm like, Lily, and I hate you so much, girl.
Speaker 1: I mean, you just watch it once and then you like watch it that month and then.
Speaker 3: You can she can watch SpongeBob, every single spongebo.
Speaker 2: For free on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's not all of it.
Speaker 1: She wants all, but she's not. Okay, whatever you guys do whatever you want your fucking bud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like whatever, man, I'm just paying for her fucking Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was up to me, we'd have no streaming service. We'd have like Max probably, yeah, I would have to the bundle. That's seventeen dollars bundle. It's Max Hulu and Plus Plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Disney Hulu and Max seventeen dollars.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, it's other than that's it. Although we're back to cable packages again.
Speaker 1: Wait, we are because they have the AD free and all the shit too that the packages are like thirty something dollars. Now they have like some big one time one of our friends getting up there. Joe was on TV once, so I had to buy the ninety five dollars thing fuck you or what you call it so I could see him on the show. And I did that for a month.
Speaker 3: I was this is so fucking stupid, but everybody's here and everybody should have it. And Joe's like, oh, I don't know how to get it, and I was like, no, it's my TV, so I'll pay for this. I was just like no.
Speaker 1: That was just around the time where because I know YouTube TV offers like a free month.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I was on a particular chan on or something something random at shit, and I was like, Joe's on TV.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about, uh not right now. I think it was what my computer just like went live. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I put my computer to sleep sometimes and it'll come back on even though I disabled it being turned on by like the mouse. Yeah, you like so it things can't move and it still just turns on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have that setting on too. It just it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Thanks. It's a complete wake up on the boarding and it's been running and I'm like, oh cool, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Time my computer off every time I'm done with it.
Speaker 1: I don't because sometimes I like, I have a lot of stuff open and I'm like, I just want to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah where I left from. I do at least like twice a week shut it off overnight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's better for your definitely, especially your memory, so you can like reset it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Oh we're talking about Oh yeah we should. Uh, we're talking about the skin the subjects of conversation.
Speaker 8: Where we move on to question marathon. No, I not to talk about Marathon. I want I want to talk about content. I want there to be at least three Hispanic characters, none of them dark skin, all of them women in Marathon.
Speaker 2: They probably will not be people in Marathon. Fuck, there's probably gonna be no humans in that game.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I need humans.
Speaker 2: I need a human connection.
Speaker 1: I want humans.
Speaker 2: Say the suits, what what is it? What you just say? So saith the suits? The suits?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the producers, Well I should say I should say you said say it?
Speaker 2: And then suits, which is so separate like the old English and then like a modern that. I thought, like the suits, like is that a clan? Like s O O T S like what it was like like an ancient plan? So say the what are they called again, the border director?
Speaker 1: What are they called those people? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, So so we need I need a person.
Speaker 2: Look, I need a fuckable I need them to be about character characters.
Speaker 3: The men are not gonna want this series.
Speaker 2: Private Bungee, I need a private, private Bungee, private bunch. It's me John Bungee.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the.
Speaker 1: Person that girl with the sword, the girl with the half truth from the Bungee game?
Speaker 2: What they have truth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sword, the sword from the Bunge of game. The girl has the big sword and the old Bungee game is like an RPG. I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the anime looking one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's own sword?
Speaker 3: Yeah cool?
Speaker 2: You want that?
Speaker 3: I want that. I want only female characters. I want them all ovulating visibly, and I want them all Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is. That is that's the magic find out. I want to find out.
Speaker 3: You get pictures of the pictures of women ovulating all over my fucking Google.
Speaker 1: G BT, Like, what does ovulation look like? Physically? What does a woman? What does she look like when she's ovulating? Like, fucking freak, you're a freer a absolutely, you're a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Here's not talking to you anymore. Yeah, yeah you can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not using and it's just a on itself. It delete app off your phone. Yeah, like the happens.
Speaker 1: Well, fuck, I try to find like A I could it? Let me. I try to find like A. It was like this island like Hawaii or reggae song that it cannot. I only remember the main guitar lick, and I tried everything to find it, and it suggested to be everything except for what I was looking for, like.
Speaker 3: Funk, look up reggae ragged it's the.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. It sounds stupid already, reggae raggeds, Scooby Do doing a reggae song. It's not that, is it?
Speaker 3: It's not real?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Yeah, reggae raggeds.
Speaker 2: Things. Let's talk Let's talk about fucking let's talk about the Chomp champ chop. Yeah, the YouTube had a big surprise.
Speaker 1: I think we're all kind of surprise, right because we're gonna talk about it on the other episode, but it came out too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the content cop it turned out to be H three Ethan clined because you know obviously. But the interesting thing is it was about the friendship or lack thereof, of Ian and Ethan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like ninety percent of it. That was most of it. So that was interesting.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting that for it to be like an hour and it was covering mostly that.
Speaker 2: But uh, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I think Ian is somebody who realizes he's like, ah, this isn't my wheelhouse to like talk about like the broader subjects between like say Israel, Palestine or anything. Yeah, so he was just like, I'm going to talk about specifically what's happening between me and Ethan. And I will say I didn't need that. I understand why he did it. Sure, I completely understand why he did it. He was just like, oh, you've been talking shit and throwing shade, like let's go, And so it felt it felt a little nice or I'm like, I just didn't expect that. I thought he was kind of like past this at this point, like I don't care about I don't I'm not going to use my platform for stuff.
Speaker 2: Like this anymore.
Speaker 1: But uh no, being kind of antagonistic real being with Hasan and all those fucking his orbiters and shit, I was like, damn that shots fired.
Speaker 2: That's it was funny. Yeah, I liked that intro. And there's a line that he did say that made me chuckle, yeah, which was like I think Ethan was giving like an analogy where he was like, he was the black student, all right, and then and uh Ian was like, so in this analogy, Ethan is the black student and I'm the white person not marching with him, march alone black student.
Speaker 1: That that was a good line, that uh stream that was a referenced. That was because I was saying, the people have all theorized. And I think even even Ibs, I think it seems pretty clear that that stream that Ethan and Hasan had that was the start of everything when he just absolutely lost his mind because he was so thoroughly embarrassed in it when they were talking about like oh, I can't like, hey, uh, it's it's racist to suggest Samsey to speak to me. But then also Ethan will speak on behalf of Jewish people, right, and then so he shows that and that that particular stream was when Ethan seemed like it was the plastic point of no return where he was so thoroughly embarrassed by like both of his audiences, like hit Assan and his to where things kind of shifted a little bit on the reddits, the subreddits and all that shit, and then he just like never recovered from that. And it's kind of crazy to see I've never seen somebody. Usually most people kind of when they get embarrassed in a stream or debate, whatever it is, they kind of brush it off because it's at the end of the day, the fucking Internet, you know, like, oh, that's fucking that's embarrassing. Maybe they'll unlist a thing like I've seen that happen many a times, like some chud gets destroyed by somebody, and then they just Charlie Kirk recently did that. Yea, yeah, Like so it's stuff like that. They usually just do that. They're like, oh, fuck, that was embarrassing on list, let's go about it.
Speaker 2: But this is different. But yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what your guys thoughts.
Speaker 3: Too long.
Speaker 1: I think even before he watched it, I already said that it was like a too long hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an hour is unnecessary, Like, I think a lot of that could have been dialed down. Yeah, it could have been tightened up. I think that could have been edited into a tight thirty minutes, you know what I mean, maybe even a little bit less, maybe like.
Speaker 3: Twenty five fifteen minutes, twenty five to thirty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Minutes, a bomb after bomb after the bomb, if the bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I thought, like, I don't know. I thought it was fine, like I guess, while I was watching it, I was struck with this feeling of just like, man, I just don't care, you know, I'm just like very apathetic about these like this situation because I think Ethan as a content creator. I mean, he's just been podcasting about things that make him upset the entire for like the last like three years. It seems like, yeah, you know, so like I fell, I don't really. I stopped caring a long time ago. So I was watching it. I was like, Okay, okay, this could be tighter. There could be more jokes here too. I thought it was like a little serious, which I didn't think it needed to be. Yeah, because I think content cop as a show should be a little bit more irreverent, un less.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I feel like, if you were going to bring it back, I think it's a valid target. I just kind of I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I think, yeah, I think it's probably a little I think it's gonna be a little hllary about making jokes again because of the fact that I think the jokes he made are the reason why he probably did a step away from that content.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna do it, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I I I'm not saying I'm not saying scream the end word.
Speaker 1: I want it. I want I want him. I don't know that you and I are on the same page as that we we didn't. I imagine you too, that you didn't have some huge problem with a lot of the old jokes. We understand Nate doesn't want to do anymore, and that's completely fun, but it's just from our perspective, we want one of them. Like when you released that video, what was it called like I missed the old ey Dubs or something. I think it's called something like that. Like I watched it, I reacted to the whole thing, and I was just like, this is so overboard for me, this is like overkill, Like what the things that he was accusing himself of of, like what he thinks he did he he reminded me of, like say something I would accuse Joe Rogan of, like this is what Joe Rogan has done to certain communities, certain marginalized groups, and I'd be like, Joe Rogan, you need to get on your knees and fucking beg for forgiveness. And that was the way that Ian was behaving. And I was like, I don't think it's that. Look, he has every right to feel that way, you feel how fucking way he wants to. Absolutely, I think it's very much a personal journey is going on. I think even this is another personal journey because I feel like I probably wanted to be way more negative, but he's probably trying to be like as informative as possible, as like, hey, hey, what's happening, because I think he still clearly cares about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely done, But I just don't. I don't know, like it was just good. I don't think you should care about.
Speaker 1: Why though, like care about like say what like say because I agree because look, I'm on the position, I'm on the one side that I'm like, I want I want Ethan to get better for the sole purpose of he'll stop fucking with people, not necessarily for himself anymore, because to me, he's proven himself and the uh, the his producers is people that are there still sticking by him. They've proved that it ain't about his wellbeing or their families well being or none of that shit. So I'm kind of like, all right, you guys, do whatever the fun you're gonna do. If we're gonna crash out, go right the fuck ahead. But I would prefer if Ethan would stop boxing people, stop doing you know, doing crazy shit that which is the one thing that I feel like I'm losing my mind that there's not enough people that are focusing on that one subject. Items didn't touch it either, and it kind of like I don't need him talking aboutthing. Dude Dude Live on the Fucking Show went on Instagram, Yes, found people, and then he went on his fucking uh story and said his only regret is that he couldn't find more people to fuck with because most people either have their their things locked yeah right, like you have to request to follow them, or they're like anonymous and so he was just mad that he couldn't dox more people. And I'm like, how are we just sweeping over this? Even like Philip DeFranco kind of just he mentioned some people this is happening to them and showed a screenshot, but he didn't like cover it in a way that like, hey guys, this is happening, and this is a fucking problem. We all know doxing's bad, but why are we pretending for the sake of Ethan? It's like not a big fucking gale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, There's there's things I don't know. Man, I'm of the mind where I think it's weird. It just became too it's too it's too.
Speaker 3: It's too mombastic in a way that don't give a fuck about you know, no, not even it's not even like crazy. It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Like for real.
Speaker 3: It's like bad, like for real, Like it's like, this is a guy really going through some ship.
Speaker 2: You know. What I'm saying is like a lot of the the a lot of the content of the video is personal, and I don't think it needs to be because I think there's enough impersonal stuff to talk about. Preferred that Yeah, like, I think he's clearly crashing out, and he's been crashing out for a while. Yeah, And that's not even that's just that's coming from like a neutral observation where it's like, if anybody that I knew was streaming regularly and dedicating as much time to one person or a group of people as this person was doing, I would consider it a crash out. I don't care who you are, Like, it's crashing out. And the fact that it's still going on, and like I was watching is because Ethan was like streaming reacting to it, and he's just like obviously not hearing anything, and it's it's unfortunately a couple of minutes and he's I was looking at the chat and it's all agreeing with him, and I'm just like, what the hell's going on? And I saw it's like, oh, it's a member zone. Oh that's embarrassing. It is I don't know, I don't know. He's completely in it. Like that's the thing that's making me mad.
Speaker 1: Like the people around him, they're they're completely just allowing and excusing this behavior and just want to get paid.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, at the cost of her fucking soul, man, the way he screamed that, Yeah, what value does the soul have? Really?
Speaker 3: Actually the way he screamed that, dude?
Speaker 1: And nowadays, yeah, like who actually cares? I wish I didn't care? Fu I really I mean that, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that I'm not care.
Speaker 1: I care.
Speaker 3: I can't help it.
Speaker 1: I do. I just made like two very long videos talking about the subjects, but started talking about the stuff that items left out, like the real ship. And then I did a follow up talking about propaganda because like say, I had somebody say that they wanted to debate me, and I was like, uh no, that shit's gay, and and I explained why I'm not gay. But I explained why because fucking I've never and I mean this, I'm not and this is not hyperbole. I've never met somebody that wanted a debate, that was actually trying to do it in good faith, or wanted to have some type of discussion or come to a certain consensus or understanding.
Speaker 2: Its debate a debate.
Speaker 3: Just what debates have become is just arguing your point in trying to pony each other post like a conversation. It's like, hey, what's your point?
Speaker 1: And dude, what happens a lot of times in this video that I made, I use an example of Destiny talking to Destiny being where he shouldn't have been. He was on it was like the Lex Friedman podcast or whatever, and then Norman Fichelstein was there and some other prominent people were there and Destiny. It was weird watching him. Villain wax like. I talked about this where somebody asked me, Hey, you should talk to Destiny. He would love to probably have a discussion with you about this conflict, and I said no, for the particular reason that he's not interested in hearing me. He doesn't. He's not first of all, he's not a humanitarian, which is the only people i'd want to talk to. Because he's like, oh, you know, you said live He's like, I don't care that they should genocide them. They should get rid of him, make them go somewhere else. He's like, I'm sorry, that sounds really awful. He's laughing about it, but this is how I believe. And then when he's having a debate, even when he gets like dead to rights, he's completely wrong. Just how you do a debate, You chug forward, You don't admit to you being wrong. You don't do dude. There was a moment that I lost my mind and I always just want to say this is that there is a the It was like like I think it was like twenty eighteen, like it was something like the Return to Gaza or something like that. It was and there it was like like a celebration, but there was a It was largely a celebration, but also there was some violence there, but it was overwhelmingly peaceful, and there was a lot of Israeli soldier snipers standing on the outside just sniping a bunch of people just fucking killing him. And the thing is so Fingerstein says, it was overwhelmingly peaceful, and then Destiny says, you're fucking lying. The UN even disagrees with you. And then Destiny reads saying, literally the first thing he says, although you know, the protests were mostly peaceful, and then it was like, wait, you just that's he said, overwhelmingly peaceful, And then Destiny reads, in his own word, set's mostly peaceful, and like, that's literally the same fucking thing. Mostly overwhelmingly overwhelmingly is not everything. It's not all. It is like if you go on a steam room, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's a really semantic thing. That's the point. He because they do think overwhelmingly is more than mostly, but like not to the point where it's worth necessarily.
Speaker 1: He's the one that brought it out and said Norman was lying. So it's not Norman didn't doing fingers, didn't do anything wrong by saying it was overwhelmingly peaceful, which is true. Not it was completely peaceful, said you go Steam reviews, you see overwhelmingly positive. That does not mean everybody like the exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like the BLM thing too, where it's just like where that that meme of like most of the protests mostly peaceful. Yeah, they're like, oh, but there's like a fire behind him or whatever, and then they talk about how like, dude, I have I've talked to people where they think like they think the entire cities are like leveled.
Speaker 3: But I spoke to the American family, I've heard that, dude. My aunts and uncles were talking to me about it in Puerto Rica.
Speaker 6: They were like, dude, those up.
Speaker 3: Everybody's going crazy in America over the freaking over the BLM stuff. And I'm like, yeah, that's not happening at all, She's like, is telling me this right now?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, guess who this is? Insane? Lily's mom the same thing.
Speaker 2: She's like, it was like one building burn down or something, and then it's like the city's gone, dude.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's we're gonna need a fucking another what was it a Chicago or something. It's gonna be like the third Chicago now because it's all gone. They burned Chicago again, Like Chicago.
Speaker 2: The damage Umman, like the Palisades wildfire, by itself is I would guarantee you far more than the entire country throughout the entirety of.
Speaker 1: Infinitely, like by like a by, Like I'm something that yeah, we can't quantify with our own eyes at all. And yeah, it's just like Joe Rogan recently was saying, oh, do you hear about the because you know, Joe Rogan is trying to he has a little bit of buyer's remorse with endorsing Trump, and he was like, oh, this is terrifying that there's peaceful people and innocent people that are being sent to Al Salvador, and like, you know, this is terrifying, and but then he's like, oh propaganda. He turns it back on. It's like, but Biden was letting him in and releasing them and letting them go free. You remember, in that Venezuelan game, took over the whole apartment buildings, complete fucking bullshit propaganda that's been verified. People, the people at those buildings were like, what do you mean, nigga?
Speaker 2: That is That is what made that so funny is that I didn't even look into it.
Speaker 1: Good for you lived in the building that was taken over.
Speaker 3: We're like, we're going, I'm going to get my groceries right now.
Speaker 1: Isn't taken over by anybody. It's a building, Joe.
Speaker 2: Mean to takeover, Like what does that even mean? It means not like why would you take? What means? What value is you would You wouldn't really even know. Why wouldn't you just like, for all I know this this building is being taken over right now, and it would make no difference to me.
Speaker 3: So it's they don't turn into the shadow lands like when over the hand and everywhere in house kitchen, it's like a fucking Japanese temple.
Speaker 1: But that's how that's how first of all, that's how stupid their constituents are. And that's how stupid Joe Rogan is to where And this is another thing, because I want to make a video about Jamie you know, its producer not doing because there's a lot of people that think and there's like an illusion that Jamie does good work fact checking Joe. He does chicken shit fucking fact checking. So when there's like a really important thing like that that he's spewing, leaves it alone extremely false bullshit just hearing it. Oh, this gang took over an entire apartment.
Speaker 10: But that sounds it sounds like a fucking like even in fake movies like just say it sounds like a game twenty twelve Dread there's criminal elements within a building.
Speaker 2: They didn't take over the entire thing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, does it become something different when they take it over? Is it like in a game where you like you're doing tower defense and the bat that's over and it has a different color.
Speaker 2: Scheme and stuff like Tony, what the hell is that mode? I can't remember what it was called where you'd like skate over something, where you would skate over something and then if you did a check on it, it would turn red and then like the other player were trying to turn it blue.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know it was.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: What I mean is like there's been there's been fucking venezuela different twenty minutes. Now it's a different, Like I don't Yeah, I don't know what that's called.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's called. Yeah, Man, it bothers the hell of me that I can't, you know, describe it to.
Speaker 1: Chat GBT here out fucking whatever. So yeah, it's it's it's upsetting that it's that uh, it's that easy to just lie and then people are, oh, it's I don't know how you don't question that something that fantastical. But I understand people like say going back to like say Destiny for example, I understand that he's using these beats as a tool to further an agenda. And it's one of the reasons why I say, like, I don't I don't debate these people because they're not honest, they're not genuine Again, they're not humanitarians. They don't care about people. They care about tribalism. Maybe they care about a certain type of person, you know, they care about say oh how ethan phrased in the content nuke. These are clearly the bad guys you know, because they're they're Arab. It's not because you know, because I'm like, he doesn't consider Benjamin yet and Yah who's regime the bad guys because he didn't classify them as that, even though they're doing infinitely worse. It's just like in especially when it comes to a Western ideology, of course, the other is the bad guys, even though the people in that you represent, the soldiers that are part of our country, have done infinitely worse, but because of propaganda, you couldn't admit that they're infinitely worse and should be if you want to play that classification or say, real people understand that there is nuances and you don't classify good guys bad guy unless you're doing propaganda. That's the only way that works.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know, man, I just I think the situation just seems like like outside of all of this, outside of the uh the way you stand also like that you can look at this, the whole situation and see that Ethan is tripping. No matter where you stand on this, there may there could be an inkling of truth and whatever he's saying, but his reaction, his the way he's acting. You can look at it and tell he's he's having an episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just is. It's a long winding financially, it's a long winding financially incentivized episode, which is the problem, you know. But uh, I mean it's had to say, like, do you I think the CPS stuff was pretty wild?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I think, like the fact that's absurd.
Speaker 3: I said it.
Speaker 1: I said it before I got here. That says what I got here. It's really fucked up.
Speaker 3: But it was like, hey, the fact that like you could even like the girl that that like spearheaded the whole CPS situation thing about. But then I forgot her name. They brought her up about the CPS called called about the kid the kids eating catlet or whatever the fun whatever? Wow, should it was right? If I knew that person that said something like that, I'd be like, look, dude, don't say something like that. Your best bet is let the kids get hurt or whatever it means it is, But don't put your name in that because if that's wrong, that looks so much worse. Don't ever involve yourself in like some sort of like oh like unless you.
Speaker 1: From whose perspective I'm I'm just a little confused.
Speaker 3: It was it was Uh, I forgot who it was. Was somebody the person that that.
Speaker 1: You're saying, are you saying that the person that called.
Speaker 3: CPS one of the one of the people that was involved in it. Clearly wasn't one person because one person CPS doesn't answer to.
Speaker 1: Oh you think Denims did it. That's what people say. He's saying, he's that's what Ethan was saying.
Speaker 2: That's not true at all. That is so demonstrably false. It's insight.
Speaker 1: But see, this is the problem. This is the problem.
Speaker 2: There's people that believing.
Speaker 1: Insane Ethan right now saying insane ship and it's like, wait, we understand he's crashing out, but I still believe some of the stuff he's saying. Well, the CPS was called Yeah, that's not and that's not in contention. We were talking about who called them? No, no, right, But I'm just saying I was talking I was back against I'm just realizing I was trying to say that, like, if the CPS is involved anyway, that is whatever that is is too much.
Speaker 3: So look I want that is too much. Of course, granted, granted Ethan doesn't look like his mind is in the best place right now.
Speaker 1: Can I let me stay, let me stay on, let me let me, let me stay on the CPS because I think this is really important because there's so many people that and this is again, this is how propaganda works. So you find the thing that tugs on people's heartstrings and then they ignore everything else. So when I want to like talk about CBS because and for the people that are retarded, of course, calling CPS is fucked up, I shouldn't have to say that, but people would be like the people it should be obvious. It should be obvious. But let's examine this, like first and foremost, there's people we are getting to like, Okay, how did this even happen because a lot of people, unfortunately are seeing calling CPS is the same as getting swatted. First of all, no, because you can't, so CBS doesn't just show up. CPS is not swat. First of all, if you were saying the kids were in danger, CPS would be like call nine one one, what are you fucking stupid? You're stupid? Like, so there needs to be credible information is a case, and which means the information that was fed was credible enough for them to actually investigate. Now, that's not it's not you would hope it's that's how it works, not always, not always. If there's no grounds for anything, they're not gonna get off their asses.
Speaker 3: Like it would be like it's like multiple if multiple k are brought up, right, if it's constantly brought up, eventually they will take a change it.
Speaker 1: So what it is like if you constantly say something that's not evidence, that's that's I.
Speaker 2: Think the argument is that like they don't. It's it's kind of like how the government is still is not really caught up to how even just content creation works. And there's no classification for how we do or just tax stuff. So there's an easy ways there's no I think I think the idea is if enough people are brigading cps with the same kind of claim, that kind of the volume, that the volume eventually equates to a level of credibility, because it's just like, well, how could all these I understand, I.
Speaker 1: Understand the position. I just don't even think. I think it's simpler what happened than a bunch of people called sure. What I think it is is that he's so Ethan says a lot of wild stuff about his family on the podcast. All it takes is for some stupid, dumb asshole that has a vendetta against Ethan to clip it together, to put it together and show I'm very concerned about his kids because of all this stuff that's been happening, all the stuff that he's been saying. And they saw that, and they're like, oh shit, it would be irresponsible as me as an agent to ignore this. Yes, right, and then so and here's the thing people are like, because Denim's one thing there was like, Denims is laughing and all these people are frog and they're all laughing about this. I watched Ethan's video and Ethan, of course he's upset obviously, But one thing he talks about is when when the CPS agent came and like, uh, one of the kids when they're interviewing and talking, he was so lovely and so peaceful. But then you had all these people propagandas saying, oh, traumatize, And I'm like, Ethan never said anything about fucking traumatization. That's you putting it on that. He said that the kid was so lovely and sweeten. Everything was cool, but he's still obviously upset that this even happened. But I'm like, let's not make shit up. We all agree this is fuck that. I also I want to go and move just a little bit backwards and be like, Ethan knows how the internet works. This is the thing that spaces me off. Ethan's been doxing people and trying to destroy that H three snark thing and trying to dox them for a long time. My money's on those people did it to him, and the reason is Ethan's with them. Ethan has been fucking Ethan docks people live and said, oh, here, look at this guy, look at his family. People were able to figure out where the fuck they were. Like somebody on the podcast even said, oh, I recognize that place. That guy comes out, the one that was talking shit about Elis Tattoo. He comes on and he's like, oh, yeah, yeah, they're fucking with my family, fucking with my sister, they're fucking my my mom's place to work as a teacher.
Speaker 2: You s so with that, Yeah, no one's got nothing to say about that. It is crazy. It's fucking insane to me.
Speaker 1: And then so I'm like, so, I'm like, oh, I'm so surprised that people fucked with Ethan's family. When their families are getting fucked with. Like I said, I'm not saying it's right, but it's just I understand.
Speaker 2: There's always an instigating incident, right, and you can see like and what that insticating incident is can vary, but like I do think, like it's very clear that one individual has taken this to a level where it did not need desk, absolutely did not need to go. Do you know any dude, do you know how any things I've ignored over the years, right, like similar, Like, dude, like it's insane. Remember when I said the other one what I want to because because the last thing I would want to do is deal with it for three straight years fucking telling me, dude every week?
Speaker 1: Do you remember I was telling you the other day that Andy Orski was making up like shit about me. So he was making up he was making up shit. Maybe I wasn't talking to you about us, but when uh so, I don't know if it was twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen, quick, quick little thing andy Orski was doing a live stream with that JF. Yeah he has actually uh he's he's the reason why I see any of that Ethan Ralph content because him and his co host, they they they'll they'll clip. I would never go out of my way to find this ship. Oh I'm gonna go this huge uh live stream and fuck that so people will clip it and then I'll watch it and laugh at Ethan or something, you know, Ethan Ralph not Ethan Klein. Uh So, but yeah, so Andy Worsky was co host with jf Right, the one that allegedly killed is is probably probably but yeah, he was so long story short, he started crashing out around that time, and then he started making up a bunch of stuff for entertaining purposes. So we made up that like there was some girl that turned out to be a neo Nazi content creator. She like infiltrated the anti SJW community and was like, Oh, I'm cool, everything's fine. And then she was like, oh, by the way, black people are lazy and they steal and they're stupid, and she made like a video body it was like a race realist video. Anyway, he started, you know, piling around this stuff. All this crazy just happened. Andy makes a theory saying, oh, do you know why Derek was shitting on that girl? Even though we all joined the line live streamer shitting on her content live because we're all like, fuck this chick, she sucks. But he was like, oh, he's doing it because he was in love with her. He loved this girl. Now he's mad that she's racist. And then all of a sudden, all these I mean, it's not real, I know, but it's just like it was like what he's saying. So I didn't know about this, and I'm bringing this up because out of nowhere, all of their Nazi fans, like JFF and Andy's fans, were like crashing the fuck out of me, and I didn't know. I I literally had no idea because it wasn't like it happened immediately after we sat on her and made her pariah. This was way after the fact off, and I'm like, what is happening? Like I signed up for the Daily stormer with my business email. That was one of the things they did to me. All of a sudden, I had to email the Daily storm and be like, hey, bro, this isn't like this. Somebody's fucking my email. They're oh, understandable.
Speaker 2: I like the idea that they had responsible customers. I think about that a lot.
Speaker 1: Actually, whenever I talked this the subject I think about, like that was a pleasant interaction.
Speaker 2: I'm very understanding. Yeah, I bet. I bet it was easier for you to to unsubscribe for the Daily Stormers and email than it is for me to get fucking Spectrum to stop calling me about this mobile plan that they want me to fucking do. Absolutely so many times I've been like, stop calling me, I don't want this thing, Like.
Speaker 1: Hey, sorry about tho situation. We don't really believe all that ship but just you know, the bills I t people whatever that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure most people, most people involved in really functuations are like I don't believe this, but like I need to pay my Well.
Speaker 2: I actually think it's just more more about like he's so he's more passionate. He's a passionate, seething racist. Yeah, but I think he's he's more passionate about good customer service.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, I think I think that is such a bubblegum way of thinking about it, exactly exactly like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, there were voters. There are people that literally interviewed, like say in rural areas around Obama's campaign. Yeah, and they're like, so you guys voting for and they're like, literally, oh, I'm voting for the hard R.
Speaker 2: And it's like they don't, and they're like, so it's interesting that they hate that. They hated the have a Mormon more than a black person more.
Speaker 1: That's kind of awesome And it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, I guess, because one's an ideology and one's completely immutable.
Speaker 1: You know, what is a state of being in one is a mentality. It is.
Speaker 2: But it is funny. It's very funny that that would be the choice that someone would make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's someone, but you you still hate.
Speaker 3: It's so strange that stuff makes me not value as a human, Like revealing that his mentality that I was like, oh, you don't deserve to be alive. Yeah, I should be able to. I should be able to get I should be able to.
Speaker 1: You know, it would be nice if they, you know, were erased. But yeah, but yeah, the whole point was that I could have said something. I could have tried to make I could I could have made a video talking about all these people fucking with me. But I didn't understand until Jeff Holiday told me at vid Connie's, like, oh did you hear Andy did this and this and that? And I was like, that explains why I was getting all this wave of hate that I literally didn't understand. I had some anti fan art, which I've never even knew that was a genre, really, but uh, I guess it makes sense, but yeah, would make sense. It was. It was like a thing where I literally didn't understand the context. It was like I was staring in the mirror crying, and then that chick's picture was on the thing, and I'm like, I don't understand what is happening. And I was like, I was like, what is what is this?
Speaker 3: Every anti f.
Speaker 1: Yes, I always, I always only remember the storm parts. I'm not even gonna like that sounds right to me. That sounds completely right to me.
Speaker 2: I remember watching that live stream too.
Speaker 1: It was me Warski, that German guy.
Speaker 2: I remember they asked me. I remember saying, I can't remember who wanted who was talking to me, but they're like, you want to come on? I was like, yeah, you're absolutely not. I want no part of this.
Speaker 1: Who's that guy, that German dude that would make like and crowd and tea Yeah yeah, oh yeah, he was like German and British because crowd and t Yeah. Yeah, he was that.
Speaker 2: I never understood why that was anything I asked. I don't even think I questioned it once.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I guess I don't remember how I knew that. But yeah, he turned out. Yeah he I think he still makes like history stuff and it does really well. I think so he just like got out of the community and it was like, oh, good for you. You just look like that thunderfoot guy. He just makes anti Elon videos and they just they do bangers like bang.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard from that kind of why.
Speaker 1: That's all he does. I mean, he does his scientist ship because he has a real job.
Speaker 2: He makes his fucking semen and beakers and wonder.
Speaker 1: And then he makes anti Elon videos.
Speaker 2: But my wonderful, what this will be?
Speaker 1: Wonderful?
Speaker 2: I wonderfuot what this will be?
Speaker 1: That is, but the videos are bangers, thunder wonder That guy probably makes great stuff.
Speaker 2: What he says, I think both I think that's his catchphrase.
Speaker 1: I think both things.
Speaker 2: Anything that rhymes with thunder. He adds foot at the end of it. That's just like a little stinger. I wonder I spilled my semen. This was a bit of a blunderfoot.
Speaker 1: A blunderfoot right, It's.
Speaker 2: Really only like three words, the thunder, plunder, thunder, plunder, a thunder good, which is not a scientific word. Thunder is not really yeah, not particular thundering what a thundering?
Speaker 3: A thunder means to like, I know us thunder thunder means to like burn and break apart.
Speaker 1: Isn't that to take down? No us thunder something something as thunder is doing is thundered. I don't. I just thought I was like torn apart. Maybe I think sunder means to burn and fall apart. Yeah, I just think thunder is not a science word. Really, that's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Come up in like a science report. Torn Asunder was like a fan It's like a legoless word. Yeah, there's a there's a there's a song called Drowned and torn Asunder. That's how I know that by Amy Winehouse. Yeah, they're trying to drown and tore me asunder? Stop?
Speaker 1: Why does why does Neil Patrick Harris have a cake of my dead body? WHOA? What the is up?
Speaker 2: But that that's really weird. That is not talked about nearly enough. It is that he just did that. It needs to be TikTok, like yeah, like what are we like what like, I mean, I guess he's kind of like retreat, like he's I don't know, he's not really doing anything now, So should we try to cancel him that you're saying no, I mean, it's not necessarily cancelable. It's just mega wee.
Speaker 1: I agree with you because I don't. It's not that I want to cancel people, but I do want people to know about this thing. It's like it's like the where I'm like, I feel like there's a large portion of like gen Z or why or whatever the fuck that don't know what mel Gibson did. And I'm like, you guys are missing out. They're gonna they're gonna think he's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, they just don't know.
Speaker 1: They're just indifferent. There's like a Mel Gibson. I think I've heard of that guy. He's done stuff. That's the guy that played that really really badly beat up Jewish guy. They're gonna make a sequel, you know that. Actually he played it was Jim Caviezel. He played that really that abused Jewish fella. Yeah, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: That's not a nad with.
Speaker 1: Yeah guy, but yeah, he has a good movie or two freedom. Oh I don't know what they are, but I actually couldn't tell you what I remember him and Jerry Lewis mixed is what you know?
Speaker 2: What you understand?
Speaker 3: What stuff with that? I mean, why can't I date underage?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: I was so blown away that that was what that was? That because I remember from like anim Aniacs and stuff right right right Lewis.
Speaker 1: And Frank on the Simpsons, who professor Frank?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I just I what I learned that that was Jerry Lewis way late.
Speaker 3: We went from being old to like crazy old on freaking what you call it on Jerry Lewis, Yeah, because he was on If I was taking am I crazy?
Speaker 1: You are crazy? You know who is a Joe Jerry Lewis?
Speaker 6: He would have been dead?
Speaker 1: Who was Jerry Lewis?
Speaker 2: Was he dead by that time? Who was? Immediately?
Speaker 3: He must have been he died immediately. He that is such an ins so.
Speaker 1: Popular, like like I think like that, I think Jees might have been getting rounded up or something like that time.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it really was like a long time ago, like the Lady Lady, there's a clown on the Animaniacs that that was like that, yeah, the whole like it would just be like, it's kind of insane you look back at it, all these that fucking references that have no meaning to me. There's just the character in the show to know they have they have no.
Speaker 3: Brain, dude, being in the brain, like that's why I like the I hated that I like the brain when I was younger and I was like, why do I like it?
Speaker 1: This is like absolutely, op didn't know the Orson Wells was his brain is crazy. And Pinky is not the godfather the Pigeons. The pigeons godfather, Like I don't know. Pigeon is not for kids at all.
Speaker 2: It isn't.
Speaker 7: Thought dude, It's fucking like, how the.
Speaker 2: Fuck was I supposed to know what the hell that was? But there's a clown specifically that was insane, that ship that like I would watch and be like a yay.
Speaker 1: Do you know a guy named Ralph Garman, no, ral Macchio, Well, hold on, Ralph Garman. He he would He used to be on the radio show k Rock and he does a podcast with Kevin Smith, the director Oh what was it called Hollywood Babylon so on k Rock on the Kevin and Beach Show. The Morning show. They would like crank call people sometimes and he does great impressions Ralph Garman, like, dude, they got in trouble for prank calling the like the French president because Jerry Lewis is like really popular in France. It was like a national treasure over there for some reason. So we're here and he was like it's me Jerryis and stuff and they're like, oh my god, Jerry Lewison, like nice break to the president, you know, and they literally got to talk to the President of France.
Speaker 2: And they were like, oh, Ship, dude, this is this has.
Speaker 1: Gone too far.
Speaker 2: This fucking clown. I remember this, like, oh yeah, bark lavin Wolf, Oh Ship, I love how many times people would would shoot each other. You're that You're that fish that shoot himself, yeah, with the gun, like it was like a fish. Another example of this where he's like he's modeled after Peter Lourie, the guy who played fucking Igor in the fucking original Frankenstime, but like it's like a it's a fish modeled after Peter Lourie. And he's like, I can't take it, and he pulls out a fucking gun and shoot himself in the head. Dude, that is like a real wife, not even like a laser gun. What happened?
Speaker 1: Smokey guns were at that time. Whenever you might it would be a big puffle so much and it's like to be gone. Gun smoke, guns, smoke the smokest gun, Peter, isn't gun smoke of color?
Speaker 3: Isn't that a color of metal?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: It can't know.
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 2: Actually I don't know. Well, man, I've seen everything.
Speaker 1: I just know it's a show gun.
Speaker 3: Smoke is the engine in it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he looks like him too, the eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this is so stupid. I love how fucking ugly it is.
Speaker 1: He pulls out his fish gun, his fish gun, his old fish gun. He has a pistol. He has a pistol. No ship.
Speaker 2: Did I love those old cartoons? I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 2: It's insane and it's also so funny.
Speaker 3: But it's also like you know, like maybe problematic for a very young developing mind.
Speaker 2: But like so what ud I don't know. There's some of it.
Speaker 3: That question.
Speaker 1: Do you think a lot of the modern cartoons now that are on like say, Cartoon Network and Glodi A.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think that they have.
Speaker 1: Callbacks to say, maybe comedians and stuff like that from like thirty forty years ago.
Speaker 2: Now, it's a good fucking question.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe they have callbacks to people in the nineties and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Maybe the like two thousands, yeah, like J Carrey, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or like, yeah, that's an interesting question. I don't know. I just got to start watching. I'm sure they must.
Speaker 3: There's going to be a period of time in the future where there's well, actually, what would we play.
Speaker 2: I think they actually have them, They actually have them integrated. I think now where it's like they actually because now that those bearriers are less defined, so now it's like you'll have the star. Now you'll have Yeah, now you have like JK. Simmons in uh, you know, gravity Falls or something that's good playing a character serious serious?
Speaker 3: Oh really really I love him talking to freaking Matt David about the new movie, him being like a mad damon mad da it's up that dude.
Speaker 1: That fucking how he looks, the way that look is so fucking so disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well you know why it's like that, right? No, I don't actually actually because I wasn't looking for this information. I was just like listening to a bunch of Team America stuff and having it having across this apparently like they made him that way because that he didn't intend to do that, but the puppet came all fucked up and it was like too late to like they couldn't really get a replacement. So they were like, he looks retarded, and so they were just like, let's just make him. But it wasn't like a Matt Damon sucks. It was just like this puppet came out real bad.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense because I never really understood. I was like, Matt Damon's a good actor.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, no, good guy. There's an interview, guys, there's an interview where he's like, I know, I mean, I don't know where it came.
Speaker 3: I remember saying that. She's kind of like, I don't know what. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: They just got to me.
Speaker 2: To me, that's great for those who're know never talking about Team America World Police and then sucking Matt Damon puppet. Like you should all watch that movie if you haven't.
Speaker 1: That movie is so fucking fun.
Speaker 3: The movie is so insane. I remember watching that for the first time when I was like maybe ten, and I was like what, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, maybe like eleven or twelve urs and four. I said, no, four, Yeah, yeah. It was definitely well out by four. And I was like, what in Tarnation? That was great?
Speaker 3: I said Tarnation? Actually, as a kid, I don't nation exactly.
Speaker 1: I couldn't Tarnation. I have no fucking idea.
Speaker 3: It's like Tarnish, Damnation, the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I mean, you might have a point. I was.
Speaker 3: I was watching something about Cody Rhoads, and Cody Road is, like.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: He's a wrestler whatever, He's cool. He's actually a cool dude. I actually like Cody Rhods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great job.
Speaker 3: I like him as a person a lot. Uh, he's always a heal Unfortunately, I don't know if he's a healing anymore. Then they might have made him stop being played.
Speaker 2: The only wrestler I know is Alex Cole. I think I think that's the name that's not even remotely true. I mean it is kind of what do you mean, like on a personal level, Yeah, well then that's I understand that. Yea yeah, because we played Halo Infinite together a couple of guy but like and then everybody was like, you're playing with Alex Cole And I was like, I don't know what that means. Is that I don't know what any of that means, but.
Speaker 3: It's funny him him, Like he's like everybody sees me and he's like, oh yeah, it's like big white dude from like fucking Georgia neck tattoos. Clearly I'm like a fucking trump be ass. So's like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Really not bleach your hair. Like he's like, I am really really not. I think that guy's crazy, Like he looks like a seething racist, but he looks the whole black wife too. You're talking about. Yeah, he's a cool dude.
Speaker 3: Actually, every time every time he talks, it's like, oh, this guy's kind of cool guy. Like I just wish you didn't work where you worked because they all guzzle trump cock.
Speaker 1: But like it's crazy that like he you know, he went out and he was a VP of a W. He started a W with ther beer. Yeah yeah, not a yes, yes, the root beer. So he was the vice is in the root beer and the beer W mean acid whiskers. Okay, well we're gonna move on because that sucked. Remember you can ask in whiskers. Remember, and all the backwash of his ass, you know it, whiskers makes er. It's so sick.
Speaker 2: We're gonna answer questions now for.
Speaker 1: There's a guy. You know they have those things that you pour, like the drafts that dude's asses.
Speaker 3: It's just some guys eating a dude's asses, long deer and it's like this root beers. I don't know how this happens. I don't know what his mouth dust to it, but it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 1: It's like Jitler, that's this was way better than Jailer.
Speaker 6: Shut.
Speaker 3: I Thinkler's gonna make it. Dude, No, it's not, it's not. No, it's you guys. Are you guys don't know about the titlar bit. That's gonna be a big things, actually really good.
Speaker 2: It's really the ice coffee from Delta Shocked.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, it's just a regular ice coffee.
Speaker 2: But it's it's just you went up there and you said, give me just a nice coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I I was so I wasn't planning on it. I went through the alley. I was like, oh, I'm just fucking I still. I told you guys, I was leaving. Yeah, shoot through the alley, and the alley's connected to the del Taco. Yeah, And I was like, you know, I just just winning, Hey me, guys coffee because I just needed redemption.
Speaker 2: I just didn't even know they had that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got breakfast stuff, which I don't know.
Speaker 3: They'll talk about it inside.
Speaker 2: You know. It was just like a North Korean facade I've never been in.
Speaker 3: I want to play a local one.
Speaker 2: I walk in there sometimes because they have a fruit punch I see, oh and every now and again I have like a craving for that. For some reason, it just brings me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got they got a couple of nice things there. Man, don't taco and throw an absolute fucking fit that I leave absolutely like what you throw everything on the ground, myself on the ground. I start trying to buy people screaming King Stoop's bag. Yeah, you's gonna get it, and you guys can't keep mining. I try to go to places in the window.
Speaker 2: I try to walk into places more than the drive through, because like, I don't know how long these things are gonna be here, You know what I mean? I took for granted a lot of the things that I figured it would be around forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, dude, I I just learned at uh Jordan's wedding, Jordan Nicki's wedding that that giant gundam in Osaka is gone. It's been gone for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're getting rid of the Batman statue too. Oh really, I don't know if they're gonna replace it with something. I hope it's I hope they're replace it with something. I'm gonna go like a platform there like that long. It's been there, since since we've been here. You guys want to go get a cucumber and sticking on it and like take pictures with it. Yeah, we gotta take pictures with the Batman. Yeah, but like you know, I want to climb on his head and the one thing that I said, well, you want to masturbate him? Yeah, with the cucumber.
Speaker 1: Okay, they will just break in at black so it looks like it' still part of his costume.
Speaker 2: I'm going it's not even.
Speaker 3: Black, is it?
Speaker 1: Is it? It's brons, So get bronze paint and like sapriant.
Speaker 2: If it was black, I think it's not green.
Speaker 3: I sent, I sent, literally the picture of Goofy.
Speaker 2: What she said?
Speaker 3: She just just like I have to go to sleep. And I was like, because really was bothered her. It was like definitely, like maybe I just woke up and look at this. She was like, what the fuck, dude?
Speaker 2: Why are you so bothered? I thought she'd be impressed.
Speaker 1: She she doesn't see them in that light at all. It's like she has a thought of Goofy with a giant cock. By the way, he's jacked. He's like that giga what was that gigad?
Speaker 2: Is it the giga? Not the giga Chad? Oh my god, what was that guy?
Speaker 1: It's a black dude. I don't even remember what movie.
Speaker 2: It's from? Venom? Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's right.
Speaker 1: It wasn't what I was trying to think.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read questions please, just we're done, don't you dare say let's do questions please? So does he talk?
Speaker 1: That was way for him to give inputs.
Speaker 2: I like, no, you weren't give a question because I was about to go into questions.
Speaker 3: That's great. Lets get the questions though, We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna read your questions from patreon dot com SATs to start tank. Remember, go over there if you want to join. Do you want to ask your.
Speaker 1: Oh I think it's giga nigga. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say it back as you heard it, and you were like what I thought it?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's gigging.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hell, he suspenders built into his skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here, let me get a better one. You don't remember gig nigga.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're just also brown. He looks like he looks like you know what they were like under his skin. Somehow I thought he was a regular guy.
Speaker 3: You know when Broley goes super saying legendary super saying his eyelids go missing. Yeah, I feel like he's that form of a regular black guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, after what what happened to him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Fucking the mouth inconvenience, I don't know a mouth like somebody cut him off in traffic and he was like, fucking slide. He's like, I'm gigna. God damn Baker.
Speaker 1: Super Boo must shut up.
Speaker 2: It was so I remember hearing that for the first time and thinking like, this is fucking let's go. It's hilarious that I vibed with that so heavily because it's just chaos.
Speaker 3: That's when that's when he bliwberry behind the planet, right, that's when he killed every human.
Speaker 2: Being on a few times when there was one time where good, well, I know I I thought that was that that played at that moment too, and I think it didn't, but I also don't know where else it would have played.
Speaker 1: I remember him wilding out and one specifically, but it's been too long. I keep saying I have to rewatch it to he killed everyone on the fucking planet. I was like, this guy, he just.
Speaker 2: Had his hand. It was like human extinction attack. Like what that implies that you practiced this? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you mean, executive?
Speaker 2: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: But he's also magic, so that's why his rules are a little I guess little whatever, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: There's no science with him.
Speaker 3: That's a blast. He's like, I think everyone's gay, and everyone becomes gay on the planet and they're like.
Speaker 1: No, is there a moment way older when I think it was ratits and vegeta save like a bug planet, like.
Speaker 3: Just no Napa napa, and but it's filler.
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 3: You said radits Oh yeah, and it's when when Vegeta had his brown hair.
Speaker 1: That was when like they did it was they didn't even do it on purpose. And then didn't they like destroy.
Speaker 3: The planet when they left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why. They just give my mind.
Speaker 3: That is they got captured. They were slaves for the baby people identities and they killed them.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because they suck saying suck that's the point.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm definitely gonna watch that show to get home.
Speaker 3: The only saying that's not a huge piece of ship is literally Gohan.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Gohan and Trunks and Goten. That's because they're half human. Goku some asshole dude. Well, I love I don't think Goku is, but Goku has asshole trades.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just a bad husband. I thought that was it.
Speaker 3: He's also lets they can charge up all the way and he can potentially lose the fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, oh got it, and he has gotten it so far, but it could get worse. Extremely selfish, absolutely right.
Speaker 3: The sociopathy is just saying that's what they are. They can't help it anyway.
Speaker 2: Corinth wrote in over on the Patreon sart go over there, Yeah, go there right now, Jackpot, send a Dollarward.
Speaker 1: Pot, Inward Pot.
Speaker 2: That's so unclever.
Speaker 1: There's no tax to it, it's just you want not to Edward. Yeah, it's the best. This is the best place to.
Speaker 2: Put Jesus Christ. Hello, Andrew Ryan. The nether brain and odin I was recent. I think you would be.
Speaker 3: I think a dragon.
Speaker 2: I'm Andrew Ryan. I don't know what the nether brain is though. I don't know what that is. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: That's the thing from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the main boss that would be. That would make sense.
Speaker 1: Then it's another brain. It becomes thought it was an elder brain first, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought it was a minecraft thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta see that movie a movie I don't want to get stabbed, and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Like probably past right, you said you don't want to get stabbed, but then you're like, hope not.
Speaker 2: What was the question? We didn't even get to it. Fucking hell.
Speaker 5: It's another.
Speaker 2: Is that Jack Black song?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know the song, but you haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I know it's it's it's an earworm unfortunately. Yeah, and Instagram and fucking everywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but I do want an action figure of Jack Black.
Speaker 2: It is funny. I saw somebody. I saw somebody take the head off and put it on like great ape vegeta or something and it works crazy.
Speaker 1: Well is it that version of him with the like Tom with the and everything?
Speaker 2: Let me, oh my god, let me have a can find it. But I'll ask the question first. Okay, I was recently diagnosed with mono after refusing to see a doctor for like two weeks. Holy shit, have you got? I still don't know what mono is?
Speaker 1: Fuck you get mono? What is that?
Speaker 2: Even? Well?
Speaker 1: All I know is that back in the day they call it the kissing disease. But I don't know what it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know anything about it. But he says, have you guys ever had a genuine illness and just refuse to see a doctor for whatever reason?
Speaker 1: And do you ever?
Speaker 2: And you and did you eventually see a doctor anyway? Or did you just let it faster until it went away? I always let let things just go. If if I just have to go really bad, like I went for bronchitis because I was just like, I literally can't breathe. I don't want this to turn into fucking pneumonia or some shit.
Speaker 3: When I feel pain and I go to the doctor, like when I'm like, ah, something's hurting me the moment you feel pain, like when I'm like because most of the time I can like the moment I am stopped by the pain I feel from something, I go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I I usually well most things, Like I'm like, okay, whatever I have at home should handle it. Like I always keep Mandi biotics on me. Know the doctors don't.
Speaker 2: Want to do that.
Speaker 1: There's like finish them all.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 1: I take them and then my immune system takes care of the rest and then I have some left to take.
Speaker 3: You take a hit one enough to get me out of this. You need to say this every day, like, no, I'm good, I'm already healing.
Speaker 1: So much that was previous like Wolverine. Let me look like, let me cut off like Wolverine. I'm not healing. I'm dead.
Speaker 3: I'm dead, Bob.
Speaker 1: No, But yeah, yeah, no, I don't do what I do because you know you should finish your animat you get dude, older, you get it. You don't take that ship, doctor says it do it?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 1: There's like one time I had a weird rash on my body and and then I went way too late, Like I saw a dermatolgist like, yeah, whatever you had, it's like gone, so I can't even you know, it was like it was just like it almost looked like birthmarks at the end after it was gone. It was weird. That was when my testoterone plummeted. That was around that time. That was fucking crazy. That was crazy.
Speaker 3: I have scheduled doctor from every like every every like year, I go to the doctor once.
Speaker 1: I have so many referrals that I just stopped. I just stopped trying.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get my endoscopy finally. I've been trying to get one since twenty twenty one. Bullshit keeps happening. And uh, the last time I I talked to the GI they were like, we have a schedule for February twenty twenty six. We have an opening for that, and I was like I just hung up. I was like I like, yeah, yeah, a year from Yeah, thanks guys, yeah, thanks fucking year from now, I'm gonna be dead already.
Speaker 2: Possibly, Oh the fuck that I happened?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I can't find anything anymore.
Speaker 1: Damn, I hate that one. It's that like niche like yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I don't I know, I saw it, but like nobody titles anything anymore, you know, it's always just like with no context. There's just a bunch of hashtags don't mean anything. Uh, or it's just title or the caption is like my face when you know, So you can't you can't search for anything anymore. Yeah, christ you ask me to find food Battle two thousand and eight, I'll find it like this, right, you know, right, but like it's just something I saw, right, it's just gone. It's way harder to find still. Absolutely, what do you look at there? Huh? Something that he definitely shouldn't be amazing, So we're yeah, no, I game my appointments?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow I thought I had it, Okay, wow Yeah my next doctors appointment, I guess is on Monday. I was like, oh, awesome, I guess I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it Oh yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course I don't know why all dot do you get do you get text notifications. Yeah, yeah, because some do and some don't. For me, and I'm like, why is this not just the thing now? Because it's so easy, because I even sometimes when I forget, it's like hey bitch, it's time to go, and I'm like, oh shit, all right, And then sometimes I'm like I don't want to go, and then you just press node of cancel. Very great.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a pretty good system. Yeah. Yeah, it's a system we got working.
Speaker 3: Make sure I always at least that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, all right, let's see LOLd on.
Speaker 3: I give them my blood and it'd be like your blood is fucking wat is your blood fucking rainbow colored?
Speaker 2: Okay? So sub zero zero six six one road in he said, this is his entire question.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go.
Speaker 6: He says, hello my child, which is all You're dad Kingston's dead.
Speaker 2: That's the entire That's all I.
Speaker 1: Was like waiting for, Like, oh, this is gonna know. That's it.
Speaker 2: So thank you some zero six x one.
Speaker 1: I hate that was very cool. It would have been better if it ended with the question mark.
Speaker 2: Though, Oh yeah, that would that would have that would have elevated it an entire tier. You know, Hello, what is that you're dead.
Speaker 6: Kingston's dead.
Speaker 3: That's not bad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's Penreene road in Penal Penreene, Penreene Peenareene wrote, wrote, and he says, hey, three Musketeers. I recently got into Space Marine two. I recently got Space Marine two on Xbox a couple of weeks ago, and I've been absolutely addicted. I gotta get back to that. I gotta finish it.
Speaker 1: Still.
Speaker 2: I really liked it from what I played it, and then I don't know, I think it just with look, man, that's your your job is to play stuff, So I get it. Yeah, games become weird. They feel weird at a certain point because it's just like I have to play this. Yeah, and even if I like it and I want to, there's something, there's something there. It's just like, man, I don't want to have to do this. It's a little bit of ruin shit. Yeah, it does something. It really was just because I lot like the the Epic Games Launcher that I have it on is it was acting weird and I was like, well that's it. Oh right, I think it's fine now, but like I just haven't gotten around to reinstalling it. But anyway, he says, I got it. I'm absolutely addicted. My question is what is your favorite I don't even know if I haven't answered this. By the way, what's your favorite faction in the forty K universe? Two of my favorite factions are Orcs.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Wait wait two of my favorite factions are Orcs. Are there multiple Ork factions? I guess there must be. I'm assuming there was only one from that's kind of That's kind of why this question is kind of.
Speaker 1: Unless it was like a TYPEO oh there's nothing else after it?
Speaker 2: Or what No, well, he says, only because of the ship they make uh uh work all because of the ship they make work, just because what the fuck work? Just because they believe it does.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, yeah they can like what reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things things happen because they believe they do. Like if you're telling yeah, literally literally, if you're telling you picked yeah, yeah, dude, for real.
Speaker 3: If you pick up a gun and you say this will blow up a city and then or does it and blows it up a city and other Orc sees it happen, then it would just be able to do that until you tell or you.
Speaker 2: Can't, and then can I ask you something? Man, I brought it up atwhere they're really dumb though I brought up out of nowhere just now, but it's it's uh. It sparked a little bit of a question in my mind. Is Oprah still like her?
Speaker 1: Is she still her?
Speaker 2: Is she still you know what I mean? You know, like, does she still have a show? No more?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What is she doing?
Speaker 2: I think she's kind of surprising. I think she became like an old school She's had that O network for a while. Yeah, but so she just runs the cable channel.
Speaker 1: Probably that and just has investments in her Dirty Pause and everything. Yeah. I think she's reserved herself to the classic billionaire where you just stay out of the limeline collect money. Yeah. Smart the smartest, that one made so much money, dude. I went to her show once. I hated that she did to get a price. Yeah, we got some stupid shiit something stupid that. It wasn't the day he got cars or nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just something.
Speaker 2: It was in New York.
Speaker 3: She's not given everyone that's going to New York a fucking car.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably like once a year they probably do something like that, and then you you still have to play the taxes.
Speaker 2: He was like, by he is a it's always like that the December thirtieth episode of the of the Over Winfrey Show. You know what I mean. It's like and now everybody gets a car. WHOA crazy?
Speaker 1: It's always Q four. Absolutely, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: H oh. And he says, and the salamanders for how ruthless they are and oay and crazy.
Speaker 1: There's a person that I forgive me, sir. If you're listening, I know he told us to pick U fact, he wanted to buy some stuff. And I mentioned this probably a month or so ago, and I remember he followed up.
Speaker 2: I was like, I heard the funk up.
Speaker 1: And then when I told him, I was like, oh man, dude, yeah, my bad. I'm just busy completely forgot again.
Speaker 3: Was going to go hit bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like but he was like hey, he was like, here's something. He even gave me a video because he wanted us to. I guess he wanted us. He wanted to push us in the direction of getting more into it.
Speaker 3: And I'm already into forty cat. I don't have the money to spend to play that game. Well, like I said, wanted he wanted to get you. I don't want to put him through, but I'll spend the money on that. I I just sprind to myself, I really wanted to.
Speaker 1: Well, then I guess it was I like he wanted. I mean he like he's he if somebody i'm I don't, I don't. I don't refuse gifts, you know, I don't demand. But like.
Speaker 2: That's crazy that that's the falsest thing I haven't heard.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 1: I hate.
Speaker 3: I genuinely don't like gifts.
Speaker 1: No, I understand, But what if like I hate gifts, hate gives because I like people give me things because because then I feel like I have to give people things.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't like.
Speaker 3: If I don't like gifts, that's what.
Speaker 1: The New Age idea of it being about in exchange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told even for me, like I don't like I don't like having events, like I don't like having birthday parties because I hate being bound to someone's day, like, oh, we're gonna go do something this day, so that means my day is ruined because I have to go live my day based on how they want their day to be lived, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, So I hate that.
Speaker 3: So I like someone like I'm having a party. This fucking thing, I'm getting a party thrown for me for my birthday. I fucking hate the idea of it because.
Speaker 1: For me, that's why I don't do it anymore. I hate it. I hate it so much. And then I had an argument about it. I'm not his own man, so you know, oh no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely was. I don't want this. She's like, we're doing a party, and I'm like, I said explicitly no. I said explicitly no, I'm just not gonna be there.
Speaker 2: That is an ancient memory, by the way, I remember. I remember doing that to say that to somebody with her like we were like, man, you're pussy. We have We all hummed the Indiana Jones, theve as. We were pretending to whip him.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: And I think his eyes got Missy. I think he got a little sad, which it was. It was like seven of us. It was fair and we were harmonizing really well. That made it probably hurt a little bit more because like, damn, there's like talent by this.
Speaker 1: Are you sure he wasn't actually being whipped though you're making fun of him?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, somebody was real experience. Somebody was holding a real whip, and we just didn't notice because it was so.
Speaker 1: Involved with it was my fucking dad and my dad far back.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 1: Wow, watch me whip this nerd whipped this fourteen year old white man, dumb bitch.
Speaker 11: Of a nerd that's not his own. But man, how much should I pay for this woman's underworkings? You're right, I'll just take it.
Speaker 1: I think three thousand seems fine.
Speaker 2: Three thousands? How m should you sell your underwear for? Like, what's the price wear?
Speaker 3: And this is kind of an exorbitant amount of money for me even agree with that. It'd be like something that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Socks, I think a hundred bucks my underwear.
Speaker 2: No, to me, it's like perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's entirely I feel like, I don't know, I felt I feel like I feel like selling twenty bucks per socks.
Speaker 3: I feel like selling my socks. Anyone that wants that is up to something hyper nefarious. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give it to them.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: But you have to compartmentalize. That's what all the women that sell their should do. They don't think about what happens to the thing afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like out of their mind, but like, I just don't want to do it. You know, I'm not doing bad enough that I need to selling what I ran into again? What a contribute dude that he.
Speaker 2: He ran in him like in the streets.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up dude? He's doing it's you.
Speaker 2: It's like yeah, yeah, oh yeah, you recognize me. Cool, like I do come tribute? No, no, no, it was the creator for you, the for you page.
Speaker 1: There's like some chicks saying whatever. I can't remember what it was, but I went to the replies and this guy he asked, He's like, can I do a come tribute for you?
Speaker 6: I was like what.
Speaker 1: I clicked on the dude's uh profile because I'm like, you know, I gotta see this.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing was.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I feel like he was selling content because it would just be him like before he busts, but he would never I was like, what the fun at least let me see.
Speaker 2: Well that's what that's what gets you, that's what gets you to click. That's what I was like.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, is this guy selling? It didn't show like he had like a at least I don't remember out of memory. I don't remember seeing things that you could buy, but I just remember being like, is this guy making strategic content like he's an only fan.
Speaker 3: That guy's an asshole. That guy's an asshole.
Speaker 1: She's like Papa Papa, but she's about to score. And then nope, you gotta buy it.
Speaker 3: I think I think to not to not show them, to not show if you're doing comptributes. First of all, you're your scourge, your scourge, you live, you live under the boots of creatures in the world.
Speaker 2: Right, that really is insane, It really is.
Speaker 3: And if you if you don't even have the decency to at least see me, if you're a good shooter, then I fucking hate you.
Speaker 1: I hate you so much.
Speaker 6: I hate that.
Speaker 1: It was like that one guy who was it Pokemon. It was the Pokemon. He believes, he's smell laddered, he's all about he stands on business. Good for that guy. That is so I would, man, I don't know, man, with this guy, like say, especially with whatever happens to the economy, like I might turn to that type of stuff. I don't think I need to yet. I think not yet. It's really it really is like say, like again, if our commander in chief just decides to do something so wacky that we can't even fathom right now. I mean he's, ah, it's pretty whacky back you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's already kind of there.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, you know, like if it's like we can't even like I can't, I can't even think of something that's so fantastical, or if you.
Speaker 3: Gotta get an air permit, I'd be like, oh, yeah, I'm you gotta eat him.
Speaker 1: Makes a baron ride a nuke or something like and so you know, just he's so, here's barn on his little tri nuclear weapon. Which state was it that was in defiance of like Trump about like it might have been Delaware or something. I can't remember what it was, but she was like, i'll see you in court. I think it was like the governor or something like that. I may be misremembering, but I know he's like fucking with like somebody, and like I don't know if he's gonna send like Eric or one of his sons to like ride a nuke. You know, it starts so crazy, son.
Speaker 2: I need you to do something for me. I need you to do something.
Speaker 3: I just want to slap.
Speaker 2: I need to sit on the top of this dismissile and ride it into.
Speaker 6: Where we just want to Here we go.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: Where we go.
Speaker 1: That ship kills me. His dimensionally kills me because he's clearly President Trump. Are you sure you want to do this when you don't even know where we're going? Yeah, I know exactly, I know exactly where I'm not. I know exactly where I'm not. I know I'm not here, sir?
Speaker 2: Do you remember why you want to do this? What they're doing is so bad? Yeah? Yeah, even slowly becoming like a baby dawn here like yeah, Google, guy got Google, got got Google, Google.
Speaker 1: Sits on his back.
Speaker 2: The idea of a baby like it's specifically a baby like standing like the way he stands where like he's like.
Speaker 1: That ship's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How he does that is so crazy, dimenally crazy.
Speaker 5: Imagine a baby baby Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, over solidifies it.
Speaker 2: Not bad, not bad. He's still crying, all right. Let's move on to Bobby children to find if they're black or gay.
Speaker 1: Rode in, By the way, is the I just want to say, is the heat on? Because no, no, we're good.
Speaker 3: It was on before.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was on earlier today it was freezing, but shut it off. I think it's just like getting you get them in the door, it'll probably like residuals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just take my thing all lest you guys want some here. I mean, I'm okay, I'm just gonna take this off.
Speaker 2: Actually wait, let me get to this one first. Boro wrote in this is gonna be funny because I don't think I don't I don't think I'll have an answer to this one, like boring or I think it's just bora oh sorry, like.
Speaker 3: The Explorer, like a boring Mexican little girl that does little adventures. Yeah, sure, man, she goes a little boring Mexican adventures to fuck you.
Speaker 2: Ever see the video you ever see the video of the speed runner where he's like they're playing a tamba or something and they're like, it's these things. I saw it recently. What I just said to you reminded me of it. But it was like, it's these bunch of guys they're doing like a speed run for like a stream or something, a charity stream. And he's like he's focused and the guy next to him is just kind of providing commentary. He's trying to keep the stream entertaining. Yeah, he's like, it's kind of it's coincidental, how like pigs are always the band guys in these things and like all these like different, like weird like ice breaker conversations. And at a certain point he just says something like, is it crazy how pigs are like the band the bad guys in a lot of video games, Like, I mean, you think about Selda, and he named a bunch of other ones, and he goes, I would really prefer it if you'd be quiet.
Speaker 3: I remember that one. I remember seeing that. Yeah, he's like, I would want you to be quiet.
Speaker 2: I would really prefer it if you be quiet. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I never seen that.
Speaker 2: It is so like it's because they because they're both awkward nerds. Yeah, so to see that there's like a hierarchy where like someone can be too cringe even for somebody. Yeah for that, you know what I mean, it's it's it's so damn.
Speaker 3: Fun I think we all were cringe once. I don't make fun of cringe kids.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's also a funny way to say that too.
Speaker 4: I would I would never say that. I would, I know the gall I'd really prefer I prefer it's the nice shut the fuck up, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a good thing.
Speaker 1: So this is the case we're getting crabs is a good thing. Yeah. I would really prefer if he would be.
Speaker 2: Quiet and I'm jacking off and he's just he gets he's it's the whole thing is he's just signing for the rest of it. But he has to sit there.
Speaker 1: That's so awkward. But that is a classic GDQ.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, I know, it's a classic very I don't know why this is a run on in that, but uh, Boro wrote in he says, just to clear to clear the anti Indian allegations. Oh uh, please name your top five favorite Indian people.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: If that's too hard, I named the top two.
Speaker 3: I got easy five Star, you have an easy five. You got pre Orry Prime, Prime, PRIORRII two thousand, thousand and seven Indian porn star, Indian port.
Speaker 2: I think that's worse than not knowing it.
Speaker 1: I have more. I have more. I feel like it's gonna be I have death Bettel obviously go to great actor. We got Spakistani. You lose he's not what a South Indian?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 1: I literally I'm just trying to with you. We got we got. I don't think it's fair for me to name all a bunch of my Indian friends. I fel like that's just too easy.
Speaker 2: We got it has to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got Jacob the it goy Verizon. Great dude, great dude.
Speaker 6: We got.
Speaker 1: Dan. Maybe maybe he's a little darker, a little dark darker. Curl his hair. It might be free kid. All right, man, we got. It's getting difficult.
Speaker 3: We got some Metra.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I just I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 3: I have an Indian if any like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: The only people that I could say are like people that I know personally.
Speaker 1: Personally but like I like, actually, well this is just more nostalgia, but like I do like cal Pin No cal Pen, Yeah, I like again. So he was hal and Kumar house.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot he was a house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, works for Obama. He quit to go work for Obama. He did.
Speaker 2: They killed him. I think he killed himself and they got like like overdoses living on they they sent him to the beach. That makes you old.
Speaker 1: I recently just saw an ai exchange between Joe Rogan and uh Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're talking about like that absolutely is not true.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: There's you cannot go to a beach and become old. It's it's insane. And then he goes to the beach. At the end he's like, I'm old. Now, Yeah, you can go to the beach.
Speaker 1: That in fact, you can go to a beach and become old. You can't do that, though, what do you mean that's like living to go to the beach and become old? If if you're talking about like, hey, I'm gonna go to the beach and come back older, you would come back.
Speaker 2: Old saying that, yeah that gay literal.
Speaker 1: We want to beat you with the pipe. I'm right, I'll die right.
Speaker 2: How scared would you be if you if you if if I gave you the option right now through some magical means to show you a time lapse of like your being and how you've changed from birth to now. Let's say hypothetically, like behind your back you didn't even notice I took a dead on profile picture you every single day since you were born and showed you the timeline of it. Would you be okay to watch that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care about the past anymore.
Speaker 2: If you don't care about the past, then like if you'd be fine watching it. I don't want to see I don't I don't need to see it. Well, so you do care, you don't want to see it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess why it's already happened.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be curious.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be curious to see, like, how did my skull change?
Speaker 3: You know, I might become more raptor Like there's like one there's like one solid year where you just look exactly like fucking like Ted from the fucking Teddy Bear movie.
Speaker 1: And he's like, No, that's really you. That's not you. Didn't that's not a picture of Ted. That's you, interesting Derek, that's you. You were Ted for a year. You watched Ted recently on that I don't remember. I tried to think of the most out thing I can think of.
Speaker 2: And there's one frame where you look at you? Oh right, right, that joke.
Speaker 1: There's one frame every five years?
Speaker 2: Is ting?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that kind of know? What counts? Now?
Speaker 1: What do we don't want to say?
Speaker 3: But I can't this too far, but.
Speaker 1: You gotta pick you gotta Yeah, definitely don't do it because that that was a crazy you know.
Speaker 2: I actually really like I like that right there. It's just faking feeling. Who's the guy that plays Joe Pinderder and you know what I mean? Yeah, I've seen him in a couple of things too, and he's like, he's pretty funny. We got who is that? The soap guy? Oh? Oh, the neility guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a jeep pie, a jeep pie with this he had those crazy do you see people talking about his lips because they're like, I don't remember that way too big for his face really, just like like he has like women would be jealously you know, the the ones that pumped their lips up. He had like those types of.
Speaker 3: His Now he was an Indian. He was an Indian comedian's I'm sorry, there's he's of course, but there's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the one that I like Johnny, but then.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I like female john Johnny, but then he got he got buff he got really now I kind of don't like him. And he was like, oh, chicken and broccoli, and I'm like, fuck you, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Let they all do that in Hollywood, they're like, oh, you know hard work. I'm like, yes, we don't. Not mac Mac is like one hundred percent. He was like and he was like, oh, because he's a give me the comedy. He's not like a Hollywood actor, you know.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, nigga, I'm on, Roy, dude, you're simming that ice coffee like you're fucking over joyed to be drinking. Dude, it's very good, like like you sip that like I like, I saw myself eating a popsicle at Central Park when I was when I was seven years old.
Speaker 3: You sip that, You sip that in your pussy drift a little bit, oh, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see a fucking that thing where Jesse Waters were talking about how gay it was to drink with aw?
Speaker 1: Yes, that guy is I can't believe that guy has a job.
Speaker 2: It is truly why.
Speaker 1: I don't even think he's he's like a Fox News guy shovel dirt like he's he's that stupid.
Speaker 3: It's like, even is he a part of the cabinet?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: It is kinda surprise. It's probably because he doesn't look masculine enough, because you know Trump, like that's who he goes towards.
Speaker 2: Trump thinks he's masculine.
Speaker 1: So he always gets like he got that fucking nazi dude from Fox, that's right, who has like all the moroon tattoos and stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, yeah, he's just an a paganism, that's what it is. The other guy threw the tomahawk at the fucking drummers, and so this Peter he right, yes, So there's a he used to work with, like I think Fox and Friends or something or they were doing that like one of the and they were like, yeah, they were doing out in the bat segments and they were doing like a tomahawk throwing challenge or whatever. And it was this big wall and he does it and he throws it over the wall and hits like the drum of some dude on the other side. Is like part of like a maaching thing for like Christmas or something. It was some weird thing. I don't remember what the what the setup was exactly, but he missed. It's a shame and then he hits him in.
Speaker 1: The history because he clearly would not be in charge of our troops if he killed that.
Speaker 2: Dude or you didn't just see he named him even if he.
Speaker 1: Is a part of right now, well he's in charge, he's in charge of our troops. So he was one of the people's signal gate that was like, oh, yeah, that was a good strike to blow up that building to get to one guy. Yeah, they went to that dude that went to the apartment building his girlfriend's apartment building.
Speaker 2: They leveled the whole building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like everybody was like, how silly it is that they did that in signals, like nigga, we gonna talk about like.
Speaker 2: Them killing dozens of people to get to one person. But that's a Tuesday, right, Oh there's a roach in my apartment. Just blow the building up. Very cool, It's very cool.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yeah, Pete hex Seth is a cool guy. Uh clearly a fucking Nazi, but uh, you know it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta go to Africa and get a ritual done on me, so I come back like craving a hunters, just craving the hunt moth.
Speaker 1: Craving. I thought, I thought, I thought you guys weren't gonna hear that part. I think guys are gonna go past it. I'm gonna crave in the hunt yours. I got craving to hunted, so I can craving to hunt. You don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't craving to hunt me, you cravingly That fucking rhinos sounded so crazy.
Speaker 1: There's no way that was uh, Like, I think we talked about it before. It's like, clearly what happened is they were gonna fucking ad r that ship and then they were like, this is too funny to not that. We gotta leave.
Speaker 2: This is arguably the only reason people are gonna come see this movie, So we really got to keep you sing. This sucks a great deal, but this should not became.
Speaker 3: The rhinoceros.
Speaker 1: Rhinoceros. Yeah, why do you say it like that?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking it's like, no, you don't want to see it like rhinocerous, Like like not.
Speaker 1: Right, No rhinos there is Yeah, you fucking dad job son. That's the type of joke that I would make to you back in the day when I was killing every rhino in history.
Speaker 6: What I thought King should how to do jokes. I thought him wrong on purpose.
Speaker 2: Teaching people like that reminds me of like it's it's like Kung Pal when they when they teach the guy how to fight wrong. Oh right, right, right, right right, Yeah, that idea is always.
Speaker 1: The squeaky guys. Yeah, wimplow, I'm bleeding.
Speaker 2: If I win, I'm bleeding, making me the victim. There are lines from that movie that exists solely like verbatim in my head. It's thinking a val I.
Speaker 3: Was getting laid one time when I saw that movie, and I ended up laughing myself out of sex.
Speaker 1: That's what happened with me bench Warmers. I was watching bench Warmers and I was like, you know, like I am thin thing like like that.
Speaker 2: I started. I was like getting into the movie.
Speaker 6: I was like, this is way better than sex.
Speaker 2: I lost that. You know what's better than sex? John Heater and John Lovitz is the Benchwarmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, at least once. At least once it's better than sex. I am the second time. You don't need you don't pay attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. It was way funner than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: I thought I was like, oh, I'm just gonna put on a stupid fucking comedy movie that we don't have to pay attention to. And then I found myself, like paying attention to it. A great deal.
Speaker 2: I got my first blow job. He was a Seinfeld episode, but it was in the background. It was in the background. I remember looking over and I was like, is the parking garage one? You're like, Oh, what's what's up?
Speaker 1: Jerry was looking at you, like, what's going on, Chris, What's what's happen me? Not being able to date seventeen year olds? What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, you're hot, she's gonna graduate in one year. What's wrong with that? I'm only almost sixteen. Jerry shouldn't be watching this.
Speaker 2: You're this means you're a pedophile.
Speaker 1: B I was like, fourteen, you're you're a fucking pedophile? Jerry White watching this?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? I just want to date a seventeen year old?
Speaker 1: She's young.
Speaker 2: Here. I didn't put him here, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Peanuts on plane?
Speaker 2: He's the resurright to defendise Jesus Christ. Someone help me.
Speaker 9: Kingston's dad help me?
Speaker 6: Oh, Jerry, come here, Jerry, Jerry, Let's go to the coffee shop.
Speaker 1: Jerry.
Speaker 3: My dad in fucking there with Cremer oh Man. He used the elephant gun on Creamer. All Right, dude, I look at I'm caving with AI. I'm going to be like Soup Nazi episode Kingston's Dad. I'm gonna I'm gonna prompt Kingston's dad ye, like you know, fucked up with some Safari guy you know that say it would kill me? Did you see the AI prompt that somebody did for the old Tom and Jerry.
Speaker 1: Shit, it's awful, dude. Somebody was like trying to celebrate, like look at how close it is. The cars were so fucked up and showing the street.
Speaker 2: It was so it looks so.
Speaker 1: Bad, but like that's what I want, you know what I mean. It's all was like wait, wait, that would be great. I wanted to stay that bad, so I never not know what's that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I actually agree it's gone to change, and I'm gonna because I'm already sort of already like I've been fueled twice.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of I've been using chat Gipt for a lot.
Speaker 1: Jackie bt is fantastic for is this better? Google?
Speaker 3: It is better?
Speaker 2: It is pretty good. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: It upsets me.
Speaker 3: The same thing I'm.
Speaker 2: Working on a like a Dante's Inferno video and yeah, it's not what you're gonna think it at all, Okay, But like I was, I was using it for research because I was like, hey, tell me when this when this came out, and I was also like cross reference to make sure that like they was right. But like it's pretty accurate and it does a good job of like doing stuff, so not bad. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: You're saying he instead of your good old knowledge to offer you. I just won't tell you any of it.
Speaker 2: I won't take anything right.
Speaker 6: I've been to the Sumerian libraries. What they've got.
Speaker 2: Your dad's actually like damn near Indiana Jones. And that's why he laughed, And you've been hated him ever since. Even though he's like by the way, Indiana Jones, somehow it's still a skeptic.
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's just his character.
Speaker 2: He's a but it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: He's a skeptic of the force, even though he uses it.
Speaker 1: In the movies.
Speaker 3: Harrison Ford's character, he's like, even though he's he's used the force, and he's like, it doesn't make sense to me. A bunch of jewel magic.
Speaker 2: Who's in quarter.
Speaker 1: But no character he plays that on the character and everything, you know, but like it's I think the Force is a lot more like you can be a lot more skeptical of the Force.
Speaker 3: Until you see a Jedi, I don't know, make lightning come out his fingers.
Speaker 2: But there's no because like that to me is like in a world where sci fi technology exists to the extent that it doesn't star wars like I don't know, man, Like why couldn't a device move something like why couldn't a device shoot lightning? You know what I mean? But there's reasons to believe that he saw angels fly out of the arc of the Covenant and ascend into the sky.
Speaker 1: Bullshit.
Speaker 3: But he saw he saw the Holy make me some fucking walm tongues, right, he saw.
Speaker 2: The Holy Grail, He met a seven hundred year old Night of the Round Table, and he watched gay freaking gay.
Speaker 1: Why a dire life's been a fucking lie? I, he says erithon Forest present in the movie. Yeah, I mean, sorry, mister Harrison Jones or.
Speaker 2: Harrison Jones, is that it? Yeah, I don't care, it's I don't know, man, it's crazy, Like it is funny. He watched the holy Grail, Heela bullet wound and see the arc of the covet like it's it's just insane.
Speaker 1: Character. He's a guy that plays that a Foreman in and House Like, uh oh yeah, Mike eppser or Omar Epps. Yeah. He was like, I don't know, Like every episode House always gets it right, and every time it's like, I don't know, man, He's always pushing back, and I'm like, wait, what name did you say? I said Mike, Like, which is Mike epsode completely different person?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I imagine Eric Foreman and I imagine that his name is. I heard Foreman in my mind like autocorrected House to that seventies show, and then I was like, wait, what is there not to believe in that seventy you know what I mean? What is there being a real human that's true? His face opens up and there's a little alien saying O Ryan's belt in his head.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is this right? The thing that's so stupid.
Speaker 3: The thing about House is that if House is wrong one of those times, it's they're fucked. They're all fucked really bad. So that's why I have to like, hey, we can't let him do it, because he's clearly madly.
Speaker 2: At You see the one where he's diagnosing a black man with skin cancer. Do you see that clip the house clip? It's awesome. It's like.
Speaker 1: He walks in the house.
Speaker 2: I will but like I'm telling you, like he walks in, he goes, why do you think you're black?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not exaggerated, And God loves me more. He said that, And the whole thing is like, it's hard to it's hard to detect skin cancer and black people. It's usually it curves in the hands and feet, the white parts, and doesn't it It didn't occur to me to check because you're breezes all over because you're a football player or whatever, and it's like, look at that melanoma on your fucking foot, blackie. He doesn't say that exactly. Might I might have improvised a little bit, but but like it is, like he walks in there, he goes, why do you think you're black? It's wild. He's clearly like he's clearly.
Speaker 1: Just like he's hyper autists. But this is what we understood autism.
Speaker 3: He's he's authorisic in the way that the good doctor is trying to portray you know, it's like this motherfucker's like, yeah, he's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's black. You know why you're it's a crazy fucking that's his intro, why you're black. What I was going for was Melany.
Speaker 3: He will he reminds me of Mike, and everybody thinks I'm crazy and.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know why. I know what you're saying, but you're wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Wasn't like with like if Mick was completely different, Like what do you say?
Speaker 1: I told him that. He was like.
Speaker 2: Like that. He was just like, dude, he's just tall and white.
Speaker 1: He was like, dude, just be racist.
Speaker 3: He's like, just be racist instead of this, like just don't don't bring this to me, don't bring this wrong level of me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: Just be racist is awesome?
Speaker 1: This someone this times want that, Like.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: I would like them.
Speaker 3: I would like them more if they were I might be on their team. Maybe I'm weasilely fox, Like, dude, just just say, like Charlie Kurk, just say something racist doesn't mean a little.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we read did we answer the previous one.
Speaker 1: It was the Indian that we didn't finish it, but it was good enough. They definitely don't have favorite. We love Indians. I love Indian food. Actually really want some non chicken.
Speaker 2: I love I do vegetable somosas and chicken carry like it's it's good, like a buttered chicken with some non dude. That's all.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Any food is good, but I think Jamaican's perfected and it made it better.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll eat the Caribbean food a thousand times more than wash it. You would rambled everything, you would rappled everything we did.
Speaker 2: I'm so trash.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do it? You are. You were wrapping up, and I was like, I gotta take this one.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy I raised my son, right, I'm so happy. My son's a seething bigot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So he sees them for the dirty, filthy people that they actually are. Yay, my son, my son, yay why yay?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I was close. Yay, yay, yay, yay. He's like throwing me into the air.
Speaker 2: Hooray.
Speaker 1: He's he's adult right now, so adult you in the air, real hot and he's catching me. He's catching me, But I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, Yaya, I would never like you get like you would you. He's throwing you, like about three stories high. My beautiful boy, squeeze a little bit.
Speaker 12: Yay racist, my little racis, my little racers, my little racist, my little big, that's my little big.
Speaker 2: I'm like that.
Speaker 6: You don't like minorities either?
Speaker 1: Can we get away with that as merchant?
Speaker 2: I think, I mean we could if we if we targeted correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, powerpuff eyes like you have powerpuff eyes have to be why I'm not the I just I just want Okay, I just want to say I'm gonna unentertainment, you said, But I just want to say that. I just want an entire line of clothing that just has to do with him.
Speaker 3: But why is it just?
Speaker 1: Do I have the marketable face? Am I the marketable I think it just works? And I don't. First of all, I don't, I don't. I don't care about I just think it. There's there's there's there's.
Speaker 2: Reasons I don't care. I don't care. Listen, I don't care. On his chowde again, on his chode again. I just can't wait to get on his chowe again hell wrote in he said, I recently started researching crypto zoology again again like cryptod zoology. Yeah, it's a cryptozoo cryptozoology, so like fake you know cryptids, Oh, okay, fake animals think crypto That's what I thought too, was no, no, so, and so I am compelled to offer a hypothetical. You are offered an ungodly amount of money. Yeah, like he's not saying here, but I'm thinking like forty dollars amount of to fine and can't sure. Yeah, to find and capture a cryptid, all equipment needed will be provided. What cryptid would you choose? And how would you capture the elusive bastard? Personally, I would hunt the lusca. It would take an entire crew, but fuck it, I'll figure it out. I gotta look this up. I was thinking at cryptis.
Speaker 1: Before it was the most fable cryptid.
Speaker 2: Alright, well, I guess you can have a question instead.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's a good point, it's a good question.
Speaker 3: I guess it's the most fable.
Speaker 2: It's not a good question, but it's a giant squid. It looks like a shark shark octopus hybrid. That is fucking crazy. That is wild. That sounds like it's a three headed shark squid. That is sick. Yo, that is badass. Yeah, it's I mean it looks cool. If that looks bought. Dude, if that was like an animal in like any game that I was playing, Like, if if that showed up in like Mafia TiO and Mafia, I was like, Oh, he's gonna say something like a war. I can see, right, I lost planet or something. Something makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah you think you think you already said just been sucking San Andreas.
Speaker 2: I mean that would actually also make sense. Fires you know, go fucking get him right now, go kill that moie shock. A bigfoot is not in San Andreas by the way, Oh no, he's in five five? Is he not in San Andreas? And why do I remember that?
Speaker 1: No, everybody thought he was No one found him and then they're like, no, he's not in the game. It was a huge site, guys, and then everyone got fooled.
Speaker 2: I just got Mandel into believing. Yeah. I hate that. Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we never found number. Like God, he's in five though, right, uh?
Speaker 2: I think, But Shirley Temple isn't hunting the reckoning, right absolutely. Yeah, okay, yeah, that is that is verifiable absolutely after.
Speaker 3: You pull your knife out of a where I know that.
Speaker 1: Yet is there.
Speaker 2: I know that YETI is in Red Dead two or like the Bommel Snowman.
Speaker 3: Remember yeah, yeah, something like that. I know, the vampire killing the back of an alleyway with one shot to a gun. Ye insane thing ever that like comes near you.
Speaker 1: A chance, and it's just like you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think I gotta go with a I think the chup of Cobra with a Jersey devil, you know, a Cabras classicoper Corras classic. I also just like there's so many there's so many different versions of what ya that's not really crypto. It's like a folk thing, but like whatever doesn't count. I don't know, like it's I think it's I think it would. But it's also like it's a witch. I think, is that an animal.
Speaker 3: To find? These want to find because lot of mess is a dinosaur, so like that's more believablely like insane and it's like, oh, here's a dinosaur. I got it in a pokey.
Speaker 1: Boy, you know, and in our universe, would it count? Like can James Avery be writing it too, like because I would go with that. Okay, that is not absolutely my answer is not dead, living with ness.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that movie entirely, that we made that.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I think about that CRYPTI I think about the end of the movie.
Speaker 2: It's a great ending. It's a fucking great For those of you who are curious, we did an extra M episode where we wrote was it Independency too? Yeah, because we wrote the real one, because the real one, because the one that was in theaters was terrible. Yeah, so we made our own where, uh, actually go pay and watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go go watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sitting there for you if you if you want, if you want come help my friends.
Speaker 1: It's still I think it's still one of my favorite things we've done. Technically, we've done some better stuff, but I think that one was just the silliest one.
Speaker 2: That just makes it was it was the silliest and it came together way better than it sho. It was unreasonably like there was somehow like a theme to it or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was the I think the Hugeman's employed all the Cryptids to fight against the aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I can't I don't remember. I don't remember the specifics you should all know to listen to do it. I think I think it's I also agree. I think it's one of the most fun ones that we ever did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one called the Alien the British Big Cat, and it sounds boring. What is it? I know it's a big cat, but like, does it have anything that looks interesting?
Speaker 2: I think my thing is like the Cup of Icabra, because it's so.
Speaker 1: It's not just it was the tabra like big where you guys were from two Yeah, it was big over there. It's of Americans. All of them are like psychopath.
Speaker 3: There's a psychopath to eat your goat and your dog.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing about the Chop of Cabra is that there's so many interpretations of what he looks like, you know what I mean. It's like like there's a lot of dog versions. But then like there's like fucking this.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see Tupac thepcabra? Whoa, I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: That was That's that was my first not this drawing specifically, but something like that where it was like more like fishy or like fucking lizard.
Speaker 1: Like there's the Michigan dog Man, the.
Speaker 2: Michigan dog Man.
Speaker 1: That sounds so adorable. Yeah this, yeah, that's great. I remember one time because they always usually have red eyes. And I do remember one time being a kid and seeing the reflection on my neighbor's van of their their their back up break lights, and I was like, oh my gosh, that the troop ofcabra because it was all red and like dark like thes going on.
Speaker 2: You saw the two pacabra, No, you see the.
Speaker 3: Of course, noting my dumb mass, I'd run into one. I'd be like, well, here we go.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing an older racist drawing. It was called the Tupac Cabra and it was fucking it was like a like a that's exactly what it was. Yeah, that's what I was that. I never thought I would ever see that again.
Speaker 1: Jersey Devil is a way to buy a pedile horrorse. That's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Is that what that is? I've never thought about what.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, someone tattooed. Of course of course they did.
Speaker 2: I was statist, They're a waste of a fucking tattoo.
Speaker 1: It's like that Drake when I showed you guys that one's awesome. Oh Alex Party did this, dude, there's a picture of the Jersey Devil. Look you.
Speaker 2: It's all it's blurry. Yeah, they're always so blurry that dude. I didn't know Alex Party did this.
Speaker 1: That makes perfect sense, you know, do you know you know this artist?
Speaker 2: I don't know who that guy is.
Speaker 1: He's like really popular, he's he's I think he's based out of l A at least I see him. He does a lot of pop out stuff, pop up stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mothman would be another one, but only think about that because of the Mothman prophecies. Apparently like Mothman is like a like a like an animal that you can find. And fucking what is it? The Fallout game that takes place in West Virginia seventy six just a bummer because it's just like damn, like it's such a good setting for Fallout and then like it's a multiplayer game, so like I don't want to play it, but like I would love to. I would love to play a single player fall game set there, with all the folklore there.
Speaker 3: It's I want a New York Fallout game. I don't know why there's not.
Speaker 1: A New York.
Speaker 2: I don't need one of those.
Speaker 6: How well, it would be so funny you find a rat king.
Speaker 2: I'm sad that they never had. I'm sad that they we never went to New York and Destiny or something, see what the is going on?
Speaker 3: And I feel like New York it takes so much to design.
Speaker 2: Parts of the Destiny take place on Earth. Yeah, there's like because you get to you go to Old Europe the first the first map is Old Russia. It's like outside of like a cosmodrome and there's all this Russian ship.
Speaker 1: It's like the first version, Like can you still play that ship?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, they got rid of it for a while and then they brought it back because it was like iconic and everybody missed it. But uh yeah, it takes place on Earth and elsewhere. But like I think, but the Manhattan Manhattan, like it says like the Manhattan Nuclear Zone or something in the lowre But I want to see what that is gonna We can't go Nope, you're invincible in that game, Like who cares well.
Speaker 1: You You'd probably would just be hurt the whole time. You're like, oh, now irradiated.
Speaker 2: No, I don't buy it.
Speaker 1: I can be here.
Speaker 2: I don't buyou you're a magic person or that you're But also.
Speaker 3: The thing is that it's probably takes so much to design it that's probably like a passing.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I know, I know that's the real The real answer is budget, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like obviously, like if you're going into Manhattan, you know how much you have to put into it to make Mahn look reasonably like Manhattan.
Speaker 2: We've been doing it for a long time actually in video games.
Speaker 1: A couple of bucks forty eight dollars making man at least at least.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see, let's see the last one from uh, God's hungest trans girl bottoming his shortest trans guy. That's crazy, Hey, you stinky fox. Imagine if you will, a man with a three inch penis but an eight inch er ethra measured from the same place. I know it goes into the bladder, so it's longer inside, so so it what So that's that it's almost like a flesh straw. Inside is dick hole that extends an additional five inches passions tip.
Speaker 3: That's you can make another question, if you could have you spend the money to tell this to us. You can go to another question that was that.
Speaker 2: Was that was that was just imagine it? Is that the thing? Just to imagine it? I guess so, I mean that's what they asked idine imagine that.
Speaker 1: It looks disgusting. It's like like like sounding yourself with a straw. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, congratulations on being a hung trans woman.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's always a good commodity. If you're like, oh, trans and you're like I'm hung, I might as well do porn or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rocking with the tacking a hip.
Speaker 1: Might as well use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: That's good stuff. Is that the last one?
Speaker 2: That's really the last one. I'm looking for another one. Yeah, yeah, talking about yourself for a little bit. I want to find like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, that was wait wait, so I wanted to talk about and see if it's a did you know there's you know, there's three Secret Wars comics the there's three Secret Wars. There's there's Secret Wars, the original Secret, then there's Secret War, and then it's these Secret Wars.
Speaker 2: That's so dumb, Are you serious? Yeah, that's not a joke at all.
Speaker 3: Alright, man, Secret Wars obviously with Beyond and all that bullshit. Then there's the Secret War, which is pretty much Nick Fury takes a team of like heroes, has them go fight.
Speaker 1: Like very on an illegal war.
Speaker 3: He wages war very with super superhumans and then like wipes their brains and they're like, dude, what the fuck was that about?
Speaker 1: And I didn't exact dude, like, you're fucking crazy. And then the last one is just when they do the multiverse bullshit where they're like trying to have sex with everybody in every universe.
Speaker 3: I mean, someone probably is something like that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a whole point of the Secret Wars and it was like a side thing of what you were just talking about with brains getting wiped the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right on looking good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Hey, that was just like really riveting exchange.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you have fun.
Speaker 2: So if it's just alone, but I'm absolutely living. No one told me and then it cuts off. I'm sorry, Oh cool, Sorry, buddy. He's a he's a he's a he's.
Speaker 1: A flaming fucking retarded. Probably, he says some.
Speaker 2: Metal gen or mental gen. Uh, we're just wondering, what was the very first video game you guys ever played. Mine was actually the original Super Mario Brothers for the n S. Yes, I'm that old.
Speaker 1: That's my answer as well, And it actually is true. It's not like an I I can't say for sure. I just know my earliest memory was uh number two Mario two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I guess that's true. Like I guess I could have been sat in front of something that I don't remember, but like the one that I remember was the Duck Hunt Mario Mario one Combat, you know, Combo Cartridge on N E SAU, which I was pretty old to be playing for the first time, Like it was. It's very strange that that was that happened to be the first video game that I played.
Speaker 13: Maybe yellow, maybe yellow, maybe fucking Mega Man two, Pokemony Yeah, Pokemon two, Mega Man two, Uh, Pokemon two, Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Two, just gold and silver. There's no Pokemon two if you're doing I mean, I guess none of them have named uh numbers.
Speaker 3: One of them does is black and white too, are you?
Speaker 1: So they just made like a number?
Speaker 2: Final Fantasy thirteen to X two x X three.
Speaker 3: Red and Blue, Gold and Sofa are a sequel to Red and Blue and then Black and white too, are sequel to black and white.
Speaker 1: I think they're like to me, all those colors is like it's like Xbox with all their stupid names and then and then you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like there's so many dumb color well you know what they even follow the color see correct if they made crystal instead of platt like instead of fucking platinum.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? It's just like it's pretty stupid. The Yeah, the Xbox thing is weird because like I I wouldn't have called it Xbox two and Xbox three or anything, but like, there's so much, so many better names. No, that could have been a choose than the ones that they did. Instead, they could have come you know what their logic was too because of that. They didn't want to call it the Xbox sixty eight the Xbox two because they figured people and they're probably right about this to be fair, is that they figured people would see Xbox two against play Station three and just assume that three was better. Yeah, because it was higher up, which sounds stupid, but like I actually could see that being real for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: To like that's why you're supposed to what's a lot of companies do they skip numbers.
Speaker 2: Oh really Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of times were like even iPhone there was no iPhone nine.
Speaker 2: Oh weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, immediately it jumped to ten. So's iPhone it was no nine, iPhone eight, and then it went to ten. I was in twenty sixteen, actually, I think I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and then I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: See what they're doing. They're just done and some you know, sometimes it's superstitious reasons, but like other times it's just like we need to go. But that's why the fucking galaxy. It doesn't even matter anymore because they're doing They're all the way on the year. They're just doing the year. So it's like, okay, S twenty three s. They're just so like they've got it locked on that. And so it just to me, it's just figure out a sequence that makes sense. And like I think, I think like squared and cubed or something. I think anything anything that where you can just keep going that can kind of like X squared X anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know if that's a good idea. I don't know. I think I think the issue that they had was the name. The name of the Xbox three sixty was dope, Like it was a great fucking name, but they locked themselves into a naming convention with that that wasn't good, like because the Xbox seven twenty would suck. That's a terrible name. It doesn't hit the same it's dumb, and so they were like, well, what do we do now?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's so crazy, Like it's a crazy solution. But like I see the issue initially in the relation. But the issue to me is just like all their code names were better everything.
Speaker 3: No, every everything's code name is a better than that happens a lot, yeah, but like specifically because concepts always cooler than the final problems.
Speaker 1: Like Anten Revolution, they wanted to do Xbox uh like one right, and they say all in one. That's why I said, like why not? I feel like maybe I said this before Xbox Infinite and then fucking Halo Infinite comes out, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: I know, for the Infinite for for for Xbox series consoles, it did not launch, it didn't watch it was on the box, it was on the box, but didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if it like that, it's I feel like there could have been some time or anything, but anyways, it's like infinite possibilities and after that, and if you want to stick with infinity or infinite, then you just do I and then I two, I three or something X I two or something. Then make it like numbers since there's supposed to be more the techie side. Anyway, I just feel like there's they had so many things that they could explore, but it seems like somebody at the meeting just said I don't know one and then they never moved past that, like they just.
Speaker 2: You know, what bothered me it was that like there was an interview, but like when everybody was speculating what it was gonna be called the series, the series okay, maybe, like what's that console going to be called? And then I think there was an interview with Phil Spencer said the name of the console will will accurately reflect what the machine does.
Speaker 3: Fucking idiot. One it does one?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this was three series X And I'm like, what the fuck does that?
Speaker 2: Like it makes more sense to say that for the Xbox one actually, because I could actually at least even if I would disagree with that, I could see the reason. But like what the fuck does series mean?
Speaker 7: What are you say?
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean anything?
Speaker 1: It means nothing. It is live. Especially X represents literally lack thereof Yeah, it is a placeholder. So it's like what does that mean unless you're saying ten right, Like, it's like Xbox Series X. It's basically say Xbox series find what the X like? It means nothing. It's this equation Xbox series marks the spot, marks the spot?
Speaker 2: And then what does S mean? What does that?
Speaker 1: Sperm?
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Phil Spencer? What does that mean? Actually? What does it mean?
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean anything? I think it's surprise surprise.
Speaker 2: They're taking they're taking electronics nomenclature with that, I think because like S is typically like the the slim model or like the model that is like not it's like the placeholder. It's like the new thing, but it's not like the powerful new thing. It's like the iPhone ten and iPhone ten S. I remember, like something, it was like an S. There interesting thing is the S.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's slaying like it's a little bit because the S that's interesting because the S was the more powerful version than the so like there was the eight and then there's the eight s, but I guess the X is like plus because eight s plus.
Speaker 2: I don't naming is bad right now, it's stupid. PlayStation got lucky, They're just like I got lucky. They well, no, well, it's not that they did rudimentary, it's that they had a name that worked well with the rudimentary because Xbox good because Xbox two doesn't sound good. PlayStation PlayStation, PlayStation two, PlayStation three like play that works like it flows well, so like they lucked out with that. But Nintendo didn't like Nintendo Entertainment System. Nintendo Entertainment System too, like no, they were Super Super and and uh Nintendo sixty four because it's like sixty four bits, and then it was game Tube.
Speaker 10: We we we.
Speaker 1: I think it was good. I think it was good.
Speaker 2: Switch switch, which which by the way, switch makes no sense, like it has nothing.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 2: And dark or you can you can switch between, and having the switch to is actually like really uncommon for them, even even with game Boy. They've never had a game Boy, game Boy Advance, game Boy Advance sp uh, Nintendo DS, Nintendo d S I, Nintendo three DS, but even three it wasn't even like that's.
Speaker 1: The only one that looks because like, even all those game Boys are very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, micro, Well, the game.
Speaker 1: Boy and s p in the game Boy color. The game Boy color looked pretty fucking som right. Well, the game Boy and the game Boy color are the same thing because that one smaller. Well, the game Boy so that the game Boy was a fucking brick. The color is actually way packed. It looked a lot more sexy. I guess it was still it was trying giller or it whatever.
Speaker 2: A lot sleeker. I remember I remember being blown away by how my.
Speaker 1: Sister had a game Boy and I think and I was like, what, I love the Oldoy. It just it's I remember playing the perfect representation of how shitty some games were back in the day. We're like, oh, we need to make a game Boy version. Game Boy version of Killer Instink was the worst thing I ever played in my life.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is the game Boy games. Like, I gotta be real, man, I appreciate the game Boy for what it is. Yeah, that console. The console was special. A lot of what was there sucked. Mondo Dick big people like I played even the game Boy Advance. To be honest, like, I played because.
Speaker 3: I Advance had some gems, sure.
Speaker 2: Not near not nearly as much as like a home console like I remember playing Did you ever play Dragon Ball Z tai Ketsu?
Speaker 3: I know, brother man?
Speaker 1: This is was that the RPG one?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a fighting game. You They marketed almost like a like a budokai, but like, oh my god, I think I know. And they had a PSP budai too that was like shinkai and it was actually pretty good. But like, dude, Dragon Ball z Takatsu, if you look up game play footage of it, look up gameplay footage in fact, because it is not only is it not only does it suck, it looks scuffed, like it looks like do you remember how let me put it this way? You know, Dragon Balls GT Final bout it was. It felt like that kind of a thing. Uh, Tai Ketsu? I think it was t I t a I k yeah, just look at gameplay of it, and even just the drawings.
Speaker 1: The thumbnail already took me out. I was just like, oh wow, that's rough. Yeah man, that's rough. Yeah, dude, get out go cool? Looks dude, it is uh is that Maddie? Oh yeah, well he's he's his Dragon Ball z takatsutsu. Really that bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is mad. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Metro bound.
Speaker 2: What the fuck does he have? He dude, Maddy, mister Maddie plays. He does a podcast with uh with the Sacred Boys every now and again. Yeah, he's a workhorse man, like the ship. It's crazy. He has like I think, like three four channels. Oh and he's making a game.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is mad muscles. Let me get Kip's tray.
Speaker 2: He's crazy. I love Maddie, but like that's that's why it's a lot of those people that do it. I'm like, bless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, I remember.
Speaker 2: Dude, it is so jank man. Anybody look up Dragon Ball z TSU. Just look up gameplay of this just to understand what I was playing. I was he just hit he just he just hit Maju with his spirit bomb and he moved two centimeters backwards.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I remember trying so desperately with a gas light myself into thinking that I liked it that game because it was like a dragon Ball you know, it was a dragon Ba game on the game Boy. Like I wanted to love it, you know, And then I was just like this sucks.
Speaker 1: This Warriors.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Supersonic Warriors. That is not real what you just said, that's a Supersonic Warriors.
Speaker 2: Dragons Supersonic Warriors.
Speaker 1: Yess, that's not real Dragon ball games.
Speaker 2: There's so many Supersonic Warriors. What the fuck is this? When I lie about that because you're you weren't lying. I was just joking around. But I don't know what this is. But it looks kind of similar it was.
Speaker 7: It was on the DS.
Speaker 3: It was was that was Yeah one was one of the game Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this looks kind of about that. Dude.
Speaker 3: Goku looks crazy, looks like a fucking YAlO ahead dude, he was like a fucking fan fiend.
Speaker 2: A fan fiend. Do you remember what the first pinning game you played? This?
Speaker 3: It has to be the Pokemon or Mega Man Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Japanese said that I don't have more interest, Like, I'm sad that my answer is so boring because it is literally Super Mario Brothers a lot of times. But I was born in ninety three, so it's weird.
Speaker 3: What's the first game you finished?
Speaker 2: Finished? Either Sonic two or Set of Rage two? Probably like finished beginning to end. I think probably Crash Bandicoot warped or not warped. Crash Bandicoot two Quartex, the second one.
Speaker 3: The first game I finished was.
Speaker 2: I I think it was. It was either Crash or Spiro was one of them.
Speaker 3: Might have been GoldenEye or or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was so bad at to Railer still am it's still I mean, the controls are controls, even in the new one where they like cleaned it up a little bit, like it's.
Speaker 3: It's like smoking like a fucking savan. It's like, this is something wrong with you, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy how good she is at that game.
Speaker 1: Oh, I accidentally, I'm sorry, son, I accidentally touched her little piggie to.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 6: It's okay. So it's okay.
Speaker 1: So I know I've raced you to be a massive homophobe. You can take it sometimes, my little bit. Mom.
Speaker 6: I know I showed you will and grace and told you that they killed your mom.
Speaker 2: But like, that's crazy. I'm sorry, You're gonna get the fuck out of here. Yeah, I'm getting hungry and tired. Hate and gave you.
Speaker 1: That is radical. That is a radical in the fucking cool way. They get them.
Speaker 3: I hate gay people, that's right, that's right. Good hate gay people more more. I hate them so much, like one of the horrors around.
Speaker 6: Because ship, I remember when we meet up with Harvey fire Steed tonight, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Not look him in the eyes? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Good job. I love you, I love you.
Speaker 3: He goes.
Speaker 1: He pitched meeting highest.
Speaker 2: Meeting met him for some reason. Meeting Hardy fire Steeds Hell's dad.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: He's been dead for a while.
Speaker 3: No, I think he died today.
Speaker 2: The guy who played U fucking Darius, Yeah, he died today. He died in nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, never mind.
Speaker 2: I feel like that guy was ancient, not like two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: You can read the names that all right, let's don't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons. Remember, we can go over to patreon dot com slash the star tank and per Ovaltine.
Speaker 1: Chocolate beverage.
Speaker 2: For drink arbletin.
Speaker 1: I never it. I did. My mom was like, I don't know. I guess old team was a little bit healthier than next quick, so she switched and I was like, Mom, I hate you so much.
Speaker 3: I love Obal team, but I like my Grandma's a relic. Yeah, so I like malt beverages. I got used to it.
Speaker 1: I got used to it, but like it was a rough transition.
Speaker 2: You know what I used to be addicted to when I was a kid. Yeah, I used to drink. I used to pound insures in short. Sure, sure, dude, I was yolked as like I was when I was when I was nine or ten. I was like unreasonably it's even like photos of me when I was like, I had like three insures like a day minimum, and it was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was stupid.
Speaker 2: And like when you do pretty appropriate protein even as like a kid and you're like you're active and ship, it looks stupid, look gross, Like it was really weird. You could see it in my head.
Speaker 3: Even got a fucking muscular head. What was the name of other ones? I was protein and it was like the one that had the running guy on it.
Speaker 2: It was I was running Man's a little bever You fucking fish. I'm gonna read the names that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely coming down FU three to one.
Speaker 2: Damn, there's no loving that at all. Use you, sir, guild Master Colschedra Dress Chris blowing his brains out with a needler because of the Halo show, racist Tokage. I'm Tom Clancy and I hate the games. Nice that that's such a good that's really good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: My little Bundy boy, my little Bundie boy, Neil Patrick Harris, I'm fucking gay. That's a sportsman with Huh. I mean that sounds familiar. I don't think I ever had it though. That looks like a fucking thing from the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm sure it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, well, I love them.
Speaker 1: Bano Vanilla one.
Speaker 6: I love these nutriments.
Speaker 2: Milk fucking ban is fucking wild the basis of being like, what's with these homies? These police shooting my girl? Uh, I am going to the president of the Mortar swapping out the handy dandy nopook for the death of mid episode Ben Shapiro Berserker Barrage. Yeah in fact, uh, in fact, yeah, in fact it's Emma two rats in a trench coat. Here be my riddles three. Riddle one where doth come? Where doth come come from? Penis is the answer to his riddle one are you got me? And he says, he says, riddle two, how do you pool? And a riddle?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 2: Are you gay?
Speaker 6: Little Bee?
Speaker 1: I like that last one that's like ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, classic rumpled stiltskin. Uh, Netflix is double make cries? Is my halo four replacing all my all the chalk powder at rock climbing Gym with itching powder.
Speaker 3: So demonic, so demonic.
Speaker 2: Cheese We're just like a piece of cheesey on onto the desk.
Speaker 1: No bean and cheese, sperm and piste burrito.
Speaker 2: Nothing at all. Hey, look up the tripophobia scalp Kingston's dad. Can I help you? Yeah, Oka, sperm and pist.
Speaker 1: Burrito, heavy on the sperm.
Speaker 2: On the spur on the sperm. No tortilla.
Speaker 1: Just a pile.
Speaker 2: It's just a pile in a wrapper, just.
Speaker 1: Like it's going out of style. Let me get another.
Speaker 2: Gotta get another book.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 2: Since that's selling tickets to tour inside chaperons. Chapeeron's big gy Colon b B Bros. Big bouncing backside the Sloper toy so dirpy. Captain Jean Luke discard of the USS Enter Guys, Guys, guys, pretty good? I am Captain John Luke, Decard of the U S S Starship Enter Guys, Got got got gay for the showed back to the bone and anti wool coffee brands sounds incredibly counterproductives. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Jeordie LaForge Jordan.
Speaker 2: You know, uh an anti wol coffee brand sounds incredibly counterproductive. That sounds war be sorry, I'm still.
Speaker 1: Gay or gay or gave gay?
Speaker 2: That is so clever.
Speaker 1: Maybe would named gay or I think that name is stupid. Queer it's pretty cool queerface or gay or is a real name?
Speaker 2: Or you know, gay lord is clan.
Speaker 1: My neighbor in Vegas was named Gayola. I was like, what the hell you a gay crayon?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Dude? I think I quit Holy ship, Holy Ship.
Speaker 2: Quaz? You think ever? Are you a crowd?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't get it. Why is your name Gaiola? Doesn't make any sense? You're looking at him as fucking slagged on.
Speaker 6: You. You were.
Speaker 1: Robbed him?
Speaker 2: You know I robbed him.
Speaker 1: I robbed the balls color. He didn't even ge.
Speaker 3: You make the gate Creola brand, aren't you? Youn't got a brand of gig? Is gonna be a hobo rainbow? You get dumb bunk? Why do you think I moved back. Do you think I moved here? Is that it would have been known to gate cray troop cups that just so, I just.
Speaker 2: Got a hit. I got hit with a wave of exhaustion.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go out anymore.
Speaker 1: I was gonna.
Speaker 3: I had a plan of going out with my girlfriend today. Funk that I'm going over. I'm going to bed immediately. I'm putting a bed on top of my body and I'm going to bed.
Speaker 2: Penis and me. Not a joke. I'm too big. Norman Osborne. When someone quits halfway through the hand drop be like finish it, John O, Nation Vana the Dead PBA J Derek is innocent, Jack free him, be nice to the Sweeney around a Asian missing his foreskin because they figured it was wall. He's expected here New New j I d song dropped. I think I might ejaculate to death.
Speaker 3: He has to make music for a little while. He had like a really good COVID. He took a break.
Speaker 2: Derek Derek looking a lot less? What Derek looks a lot less deformed beetlejuice green? What the fun was that? Meaning a lot looks less deformed beetlejuice green? I don't know what any of this means. I don't know. I'm just as lost as you know. We're all on the same.
Speaker 1: Oat here, brother, Thank you, and how don't choot the messenger?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: We're all on the same boat here, brother. Snark Tank RPG demo is out at snark Tank RPG for the link. Queen of Fatpazard a k A. Kings's mom, Ron Jeremy canonically banging Chris Reagan. I'm about to steve and flow smelling ants for big ounces scientific curiosity. My ass is full of piss. Help Thugzilla mecha Wigger versus Mecha Wigger losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobaine pov check out the check out where the winds meet the Kung Fu RPG coming uh. I never heard of that. Never heard of that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Final Fantasy I'm apparently playing Final Fantasy six again. That game is so good man.
Speaker 3: F S six so good man? Why do we do a three remake of that one? Like like the seven?
Speaker 2: You're probably three first though death three. I mean, I don't know, Jack W six, Jack w f M.
Speaker 1: Well those are most popular, I think.
Speaker 2: Message from Brian. He has finished finish his guitar bonding building course and is now working at Ivan in Japan.
Speaker 1: I'm probably thinking of like before ten, everybody was like the sevee and six were goaded. Then obviously seven exploded it, right, Yeah? Which which is three?
Speaker 4: To you?
Speaker 3: Which one? Fantasy is three to you?
Speaker 1: Which one? So for me, the one with terror is six? Some people it's three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Final Fantasy six in Japan.
Speaker 1: Is three for us? Oh, that's what you're saying, dude, I don't even know at this point.
Speaker 3: Now is the main character a girl and the one you're talking about?
Speaker 1: No, there's a bunch of little kids, right, yeah, I'm thinking of but that's three. That's actually that's it that I'm thinking of. Three.
Speaker 3: In America we got three after like six was supposed to be six but ended up being three for us for some reason.
Speaker 1: It's the noth American release. I don't know why they did that. I don't know how it happened that way.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is a jerapy guy it wasn't he a classic jearapyry guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he just know, he's he's just extensively knowledgeable on that ship. Like it's all he studied for years.
Speaker 3: You know, I want to I want them to make a remake of that one, and I'd be really.
Speaker 2: It's so funny that like he's to do game facts. He used to do game guides on on old like mess boards or whatever. And because there's so many old games coming out again, people are using the same like his guides from when that when he wrote when he was like in high schools. Very funny. Arthur More fan Arthur Morgan voice uh Aries buy my YouTube premium. In my life is yours, I wouldn't wish to take it towards on my worst enemy. Kingston molested me and Disneyland restaurant Big Meat. He stinks your friendly neighborhood Tankey Hassan Piker, Parker Iman, Andy, the man whose handies are I'd like to st here and forever Dandy Kingpin singing Black Parade.
Speaker 1: When I was a young boy, my father father took me into the city.
Speaker 2: To be a marching band. He said, Nigga's crazy.
Speaker 1: We saw son. I guess it's getting to my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm getting really I'm getting really weak.
Speaker 1: I want to do like that's crazy. I'm getting really weak.
Speaker 2: The last to keep you sustained. I have a thing about eating other people's food, like I can't do it. I don't know what it is. I could share drinks, but I can't eat, like bite other people's like bitten foods when people when people offer me, I can buy the other side of something.
Speaker 3: But like I get someone offering me something that's already bitten, sets me the funk off. It's like, you're gonna give me some of you fucking mangey grumbed on. You think I'm fucking trash, don't you?
Speaker 2: You should be. I think I'm a fucking pigeon on the street, a seagull that you can just throw a piece of bread at you, piece of ship.
Speaker 3: I'll show you an animal. I'll show you tear I'll tear down his whole city right now. I'll burn everybody.
Speaker 2: I saw this video that dude.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 2: I saw this clip of this guy on Twitter. He came on French fries and put them in the middle of a parking lot and just washed seagulls. No, don't sound.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: That's what is wrong with people. Don't feed your comed what's wrong with the single scarfing that ship up. That's a good point. Well, just have a good.
Speaker 9: Time gargling, going up and down in their throat.
Speaker 3: People that do that should an asshole. They should all be put in a box, and a box should be dropped in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Would be fair, you know, I mean unless the seagulls. You know, maybe they'd be mad if they're like, hey, you're gay now, But.
Speaker 2: Like other than that, he would bother them.
Speaker 1: Other than that, like I'm not gay. We all know women that you know they lap that ken birds be gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still have cloacs, don't they animals? Yeah, that's a good point, but they'll have the same thing. But I guess they can. They can figure it out.
Speaker 1: Male birds they.
Speaker 2: Can figure out. I don't think they do. I think they just rub their fucking little holes on each other.
Speaker 3: They don't have sex like that, don't they.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they do.
Speaker 3: No bird is fertilized eggs, remember.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty sure what happens is. I'm pretty sure like a male bird.
Speaker 1: Duck other duck before they have penises.
Speaker 2: They got the crazy penis, like rapist penises.
Speaker 1: They look they look like.
Speaker 2: You ever seen that ship they like and they did? Did you see the wine bottle open?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 3: Seen blood of Zeus, butter of Zeus. Yes, the spear of the brother that's evil.
Speaker 1: They like that.
Speaker 2: They look a little bit like they look about ling. They look a little bit like, uh, the bad guy from Lum Luman Mulan's sword.
Speaker 3: Luman, you told you fixed it. I still said Luban again.
Speaker 1: You literally oh you mean that?
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah suh.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna read the names by guy lou Reed. Let me say later. Lou Bega, lou Bega. He died Kingston singing my hump as a duet with his dad.
Speaker 1: Killed him, probably I killed Yeah, I'm sorry. I killed another elected official. Oh man, oh man. They were gonna try communist policies, and so he set me and I kept throwing the whole country.
Speaker 6: Looks like I've got a little bit of funerals in my side. Oh I'm just stabilizing, know the country, Kingston.
Speaker 1: No, man, look at this, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Remember a little bit of dodging cops each night.
Speaker 3: You remember when what was the country that was really nice and they got fucking set back to the Stone Age. I was in the Middle Eastern country that was like really progressive and a lot of them. You mean oh you mean Iran, Iran?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, wow, all.
Speaker 6: These women having free rights. Let's change, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's ruin that.
Speaker 1: That's actually what so what twenty eleven, twenty ten, that's what happened to Egypt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they experienced their own that.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, we're iving, we're great, and they got decimated, destroyed all their stuff. And then a Muslim brother came in and like, hey.
Speaker 6: What, I'm an Asian.
Speaker 2: Did it suck like rain a lot or something?
Speaker 1: Yeahs if it rained, there would be like just the same similar ship.
Speaker 2: It would be a bad situation.
Speaker 3: It'd be all quick say, if it rain, like a metric would ring.
Speaker 2: A metric, And I suspect that it would be a really big problem right now.
Speaker 1: It absolutely would be. Kiro would be very like a just women mud wrestling everywhere. It'd be crazy, Yeah, but like suffocating and suffocate. Yeah, it would look like they're wrestling, but they're actually struggling.
Speaker 2: All the guys are like they do that that that that cartoon dog thing where he takes.
Speaker 3: His Didny frame instant frame into that.
Speaker 1: I would I love that.
Speaker 2: I really think that's one of the funniest things I've seen in my life.
Speaker 1: I wish I was talented enough to do. I showed that to be when he was driving he pulled over.
Speaker 2: He was like, you have to for I don't even know what the reference or like what's from specifically this old cartoon like a dog doing the classic like woo Co Hot Woman. I think like eyes coming out, the tongues rolling out, like the wolf stomping the foot, and then it immediately, like really convincingly shifts, just like he just pulls. He just pulls his dick out and starts jogging off. But it's so well done, dude, you have it instantly gets hard and starts beating off. I want to see it again. I think I needed to wake me up. We're not seeing his like his his his piece, like grow it it just it's just it ready. Yeah, it's pretty impressive. It's Derek is a carbon copy of Sean Soko. I don't even know who this is.
Speaker 1: This is probably some racist it this trek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see. I got no idea unless it's like, you know, it's funny. I've had people be like, uh, these guys are funny. But Chris definitely listens to too much Come Town. I'm not even exaggerating to you guys. I've never seen a single episode of Come Down, not once. I I absolutely know that I've seen cliffs you know, every now and again, but I've never sat through it. I think I've maybe seen exactly like maybe like fifteen minutes to come Down.
Speaker 1: I'm the come Town guy. Yeah. As a matter of fact, I was just listening to because they have the streams that they stream all the episodes, so it's like, all like, just fuck it. I'm just putt anything.
Speaker 2: It's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I should ask the guy that does it. That might not be a bad idea, Yeah, although I don't know. Actually no, it would be a bad idea for our show. We get bond banded immediately.
Speaker 1: I mean they've been, it's been. It could be a separate thing. Oh, I ask at least and see how that works. But yeah, I do not look like Sean Soko. What the fuck. It's just it's just like a it's a there's a black guy. Yeah, no, it's a black man.
Speaker 2: It's literally just a black guy in a hat. But that is true.
Speaker 1: It is a black guy a hat, and he's like, that's you look you look.
Speaker 2: Like him in the same way that a lot of people tell me I look like the people. You know what the glasses Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Like you look like I do.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, you look black. Yeah, I don't look anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I get it, Like, oh, white guy glasses, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, I love this video so much and the chair.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to, like logical conclusions for the.
Speaker 2: Right reason to post that on Twitter. I want to cut it a little bit sooner, thought to check. I want to I want the dictor to come out, but I wanted to almost register, like did that did that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yea question? Kids?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Kids?
Speaker 2: Swing looks like looks like the pot of greed card finish both of the finished looks like the pot of greed card I see it. Uh. In fact, he looks like he looks like you look pot of greed.
Speaker 1: I've seen you.
Speaker 2: I've seen you in moments, look like pot of greed. Actually, what he just did, he just did probably was pretty active. It was pretty good. That looks like that's just pot of greed right there. That's just me Welcome to the Parting Podcast featuring your host Chris Chris Riga, Derek Blackman, and Pot of Greed. I'm clipping that and we're having a pot of greed merch. They we're having a pot of greed off, we're.
Speaker 1: Having a pot of greed merch with your face.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm it was just saved on my moon randomly? Is that real? Is that unedited? It has like the the smirks, the smirk she's doing.
Speaker 1: No mac no, I love how nefarious he looks. He just looks like his mouth is just too small. Man, I can't his chin and his mouth.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like is he half white at all? Or like any percent white? He just came out of the pussy. It's smashed. That's nefarious. That's a farious staring like a white way. I don't know how to describe. I don't know. I just feel like you I feel like if you know, you know, like I don't know, Like that's like the way that stair works. What are you watching?
Speaker 1: Is that little himedophile?
Speaker 2: In fact, I got molested by my dog and bitten by my uncles. That's crazy. Kingson's dad hunting the firewolf to extinction. V cybernetically attaching a silencer to his mouth. That is crazy. V cybernetically attaching a silencer to his mouth so we can scream the nword in public. Sugar gay, sugar gay. I just I just want a guy put your chick inside baby. Kevin Durant's feet up. V Oh that's true, you're yeah.
Speaker 1: My vis a black person. He's like a roster man. He has the fucking dredge.
Speaker 2: Mine's an Asian woman.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find a mod, but I wanted to look like him.
Speaker 2: I forgot his name.
Speaker 1: Um, the guy looks like Rick Ross. Oh, Rick Ross, the guy that you get the job.
Speaker 3: Flat guy. I want to shoot you him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot his name, Rock Wrist like twin Rock Risk Rock Ris.
Speaker 1: I got this job for you.
Speaker 2: We got it, We got all right. Kevin Durant's feet shut in the face even no, I'm back of the head, right.
Speaker 1: I guess you didn't know it. And then he woke up with the dumpster because that Asian.
Speaker 2: Guy found you specified against John Gotty and put him in prison. You ain't even know it's me, say.
Speaker 1: The bull.
Speaker 2: U s j One ting me No, no, why uh cops took us down to the station. They were sucking us for fun. I'm just waiting for the bussy to make me come fuck you ain't. I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants thirty, uncle rocks his bank, gang Bang Derek fu Face unstoppable Derek. Did you changed the thumbnail for one of your extra ammos to an x ray y? That was me? That was me, And I really don't know why.
Speaker 1: Anytime the extra ammo's thumbnails have thumbnails, it's because of Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I may have done one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is just like an I was gonna say a c DC thing. It's an O c D thing for me. Ah gross, Hey, I don't like seeing I don't like seeing thumbnails. That's just the still from the video like it bothers me. It feels gross to see. So I just like anything is better than that. So I just pick a random thing off my camera reel.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I still think about this ship every day.
Speaker 2: You don't every day? All right, he's showing memes again. I'm sorry, guys, I don't know the way out of here. So he's showing. He constantly puts me on narration duty by doing this showing the side the guy who drove up to the fucking.
Speaker 1: That guy smiles, but he's like, I didn't even know it was dubbed gunicide. It's really fantastic.
Speaker 2: Is that guy who rolled up to the bikini Parisa thing and like with no pants, got called out on video, drove away.
Speaker 1: And killed himself.
Speaker 2: Every day the smile face. He looks like he's about to be photographed for like a Disney spread, right, he looks like he's a Disney actor who's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like the thing that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Instead, instead of drawing Mickey Mouse with like a fancy glowstick and after effects, he drove to a parking lot and shot himself in the neck. I don't understand, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, his reaction though, because he was surprised, like you're walking up with your pants? What if that was Kingson's dad, My dad would have died. That's exactly like that guy. Still, yeah, Kings's dad actually did it too.
Speaker 2: Are you calling me off for master?
Speaker 1: Ready to get a place? What's wrong?
Speaker 6: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go kill myself.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm gonna go try to kill myself and then.
Speaker 2: Oh I got it reversed.
Speaker 3: I guess I can't go yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, it must not be my dog.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep taking care of us. It's gotta be my son who doesn't It's gotta be I.
Speaker 2: Mean, faced unstoppable Derek, did you change something that ar gorn cutting out? And now he's falling while Lego lesson Ghimli compete over who can don the most soldiers at the bafter birth of Pussy Intense Jolly a diption as of Paradeslo morphs. That's crazy like xeno morphs, but I mean both of them work.
Speaker 1: I think Mexican xeno Warfs sound horribles either way. Yeah, that's badass.
Speaker 2: Dead space, dead space as well, dead space, the necromorphs.
Speaker 3: Those as the Negro warps.
Speaker 2: To me, those are that's crazy. That's that's that's how.
Speaker 1: He just curve.
Speaker 2: That's five. Wait, Dame, uh dame just got cleared time And in cream City goat man scarecrows and the dungeon was from bat the bad to the bone bit. Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like giant cocks? I could really use a dick right now, dick, right now, Captain Joe America protects dire wolf puppies from Kingston's dad. Peep, Why I want to let me out of them?
Speaker 1: The world's longest gun so he can just be in his house.
Speaker 2: His dad's the stranger. He fights like this, of course he does every hit. Somebody's gotta do it. You gotta put somebody gotta do it. Hirk jerk this people off. Little clas little closet clan Kleatle learning how to accept that he's a gay beatle by deep throating Kingston's dad. Kings's dads are really making a fucking He's a rock.
Speaker 3: I hate these so fucking much.
Speaker 1: I hate them.
Speaker 2: Sixty games Baki Manga threatening to Rabilan and Trump's son. They're going to, oh yeah, right, what what do we got?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: This premise is fucking outrageous, son. They're going to boomerang firing squad me doing that?
Speaker 1: How many people? How many people? How many boomeraggs.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Like to say, like a big like trash can or a barrel full of boomerangs, and they're.
Speaker 2: Just going until you're done?
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: That is fucking outrageous.
Speaker 3: That's what shoot me, fucking weapon. I when we at the blade end of it. I've seen them into trees and be stuck in the tree like hard to get out. This guy is doomed.
Speaker 2: That's what sharp does the wood. I'm so tired and hungry. I haven't eaten that all today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my I was like, I have to eat that.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid to open my fridge while the power is that.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha, I'm quite hungry.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry case you're a hungry Would you like some of my milk? I've been lock eating so just.
Speaker 2: I've been eating so just for you.
Speaker 6: Suck on my fucking milk. Suck on my milk. It's almonds. Suck my suck my male milk.
Speaker 2: Son, Okay, Dad, I guess yes.
Speaker 6: Yes, this makes up for all of the years I wasn't here. I was out saving the world, making a order better place for.
Speaker 1: You, son.
Speaker 6: I was out deporting immigrants to down the countries they weren't even born then.
Speaker 15: It's because of today we honor a great man, Kingston's dad. Kingston's dad giving us the idea of taking the immigrants.
Speaker 14: To He gave us the idea to change the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Golf.
Speaker 2: Golf of Dixon's Dad, The Gulf of Kingston, The Gulf of Kingston's Dad. I thought America was a better idea, but he talked me. He drives a hard bargain, he.
Speaker 14: Said, crash the economy, he said. I thought that's an interesting idea. No one's tried to do that on purpose. It only happens bad because we do it by accident. If we did it on purpose, then it's not so bad because it happens and it's a bad thing, but it's on purpose, so it's.
Speaker 2: Technically a success. You can't fail if you try to fail.
Speaker 1: If you try to fail, then you fail and you win. Right. I love you Trump, I love you so much, trum more than my son. I can't take any credit for this. This is all and dedicated to my son. I dedicate all that the world right now, my son.
Speaker 3: He's a little Bocu Monty.
Speaker 1: You know that, like you you are body mind probably too. He's the little Bocu mount.
Speaker 2: Little of a pregnant bee in that word.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, I understand.
Speaker 3: Come up here, and I'm just in there. I'm in the toilet, and all of a sudden opened a door there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, especially the kid Bamu met Kingston and Kingson's dad had a messy anal prolif uh somebody, I don't get mad, I get even I washed his clothes in my scene, and she Bans says, playing monster on her post clarity nut from Hell's heart. I come at the star Coffee, the Irish equivalent to hercules us a spear called gay bulge, a surging deep inside, like a violent tide, tugged tugged on by an angry moon. It's blood inside my turgeon cock. I want to fuck gay. But consider again that that pale blue dot that's here, that's home, that's us, is Carl saying, every saint in every saintan center in the history of our species lose on this pale blue dot.
Speaker 1: Gay blue dots, a gay blue dot.
Speaker 2: Every queer Kingston's dead lose.
Speaker 1: On this pale blue dot.
Speaker 2: Is their life on other planets?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Maybe? But are they as smart as Kingston's dad.
Speaker 2: You just may never know, if you know, Carl saying, I think that's actually a pretty good impression. I think I didn't think of it. It actually every not bad.
Speaker 6: It's not bad at all.
Speaker 2: You know, I've had a problem lately where I'm doing that but like just stimming yeah, like as like a vocal stam. Like I'll be like walking around and be like I dropped. I dropped my phone on the ground the other day. I was like, what's happening. It's happening, Craig the Canadian loss and then hieroglyphics.
Speaker 6: Why can you jail break my PSP for me?
Speaker 2: It's your voice, Seanny d come Toitty snarktank fans and a HomeOS in deported service as in two sixty seven. Uh wait, I might have fucked up here. Oh no, I didn't.
Speaker 6: Where's my son?
Speaker 3: My son real quick?
Speaker 2: If you're any tell Laurien's Weben Halo three Dog the Baby Hunter badly Brave, Sorry, miss Jackson n Bomber Guy Sween put the memes down. Hey Derek, you should listen to Comba Christ. I hear you'll love Modern demon or heads off, Smokey's paramatic maniac sibling Jordan in his suit with a Southern drawl, Nicky Ziggy. Yeah, Young Sweeney loves his dad. Still. I hear you say you're gonna tell your wife now. I'm just trying to stay inside. Let me not because it's not too gay. It's oh my god, I just understood what it Yeah. Still I hear you say you're gonna tell your Now, I'm just trying. It's this is it's not too gay. It's never too gay, not too bad. There's something there, never too gay. Yeah, that's good. There's something there. Absolutely, it's never too gay.
Speaker 1: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: That's pretty. That's a that's like a t ball kind of you know, that sets itself up for fucking success. Hiring Key David to play Kingson's dad, dash goofy Uncle Chip turning into Chucky. Of course, salsa, of course I'll do it. Uh ass Creed enter anus, Uncle Chip, alright, read that already, Blake nine six pre ros. I'm Kingston's dad, and I'm marrying Casey Anthony. The First Church of Key David, Samurai Salmon Shoe Sanders r f K on stage, screaming the words are back. How Dracula says it, How Dracula Flow says it? Merks eighteen eighty nine, John Strickland, Sandman, Dot gov olymp biscuits and gravy mebe fishy, Chris, how do we get sween of Derek on Summon signs or stelly. People in the comments are always don't wanting it. Peepee, Country childe take my whole to the gaze, I will bond man Vagina Mountain bussy. It doesn't even rite Country child, take my whole. All this semon flow around me, something something, I'm gay, epic rap Battles of History, Casey Anthony versus The Hot to a Girl, the Colon Swing, So be patient, be patient, the coldon Swinging Slasher Dunk, Donkerson, Peppini Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft movid be like I am Steen Dixco. Let me see that's long. That's long song songs long wage Lay five eighty three, Lily Voice Swing, You're a good kisser, but also reveals herself to be Sween's dad, a stupid He's been disguised as your girlfriend the whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Jamie Kennedy died, Bill Murray's Black German, negrosss Jones, Dave Grohl. One of my kids is not like the other. One of my kids has a different mother, giving Derek's black bug eyed face throat shots. That's awesome, Damn that is crazy throats too at it thates insane, no funny name, just talked, just taking a fat ship right now, Kremlin to gremlin jd vance ferociously sucking on elon soy boobs and the demand name that he takes. He says thank you afterwards, of course, waiting for the sweet hunting here. I want to spelt Obi, won't you blow me?
Speaker 1: Key?
Speaker 2: David Keith, David Keith, David Keith, David Key, David Keith, David Key, David Uh drip m h lord of all drip, slurping stroke and smoking jokings, stealing Sween's pelt in his sleep and moving in with his grandma to make her happy in her final years. Uncle ruckus voice so crazy, Uncle Rucky's voice draggon them knuckles a popeyees. You all gotta watch the song Squashed n Word by Chris. He was a white Australian. He worked like a.
Speaker 1: Ship fucking uh our ship got a claimed yeah yeah, And I was like I was gonna cut it out, and I was like, oh wait, let me, I'll work it because I didn't know if cutting out makes it like unavailable to watch. I can't remember how it works cause I've never cut live. Oh yeah, I'll take things down and then just do it. But I was like, this is gonna take forever to do it again, and then the check takes fucking forever. Anyway, long story short, I just left it and I was like, I'll fuck with it, and then I.
Speaker 2: Forgot so I was just like, whatever, it's just sharing.
Speaker 1: It's sharing revenue, which means basically we'll share like twenty dollars or whatever. The episode will make you know, it's not it's not.
Speaker 2: Like okay, yeah, whatever, it's it's still that's annoying.
Speaker 1: It's annoying, but it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's it's not like it's flagged or channel or anything. Yeah. The yeah, that's why I usually try to talk a little bit or whenever we do. It's not because I'm trying to interrupt. It's literally just because like the muddy or you can make the sound the harder that is track.
Speaker 1: I didn't, so I thought that was scure enough that that's why I didn't even know me too, Like I thought for like what the fun was so long like, but it was like, what the funk is this this? No way this person has their ship.
Speaker 2: On like a yeah, like a label isn't really black chain Saws be like.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, black chain Saws be like, I'm not gonna say that's stand word over. He's like, I got that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Noug yark circ your news Mott and nam Cabe cared read.
Speaker 6: Shadow Legends read. I love read Shadow Legends.
Speaker 2: Son, it's too addicted. We haven't had a voice in a while. That's probably it. Yeah, there's Penis from Melphus one and rounding out our list. Oh my god, we made it. We did it. The King of Haphazard, the King of Me. I hate the King of King. It'll be over soon, It'll be over soon. There's gonna be some new thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just the latest Mata man.
Speaker 2: This is just like remember when everybody was Keith David for fucking months. That was great, Yeah, and then and then passed and they passed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Kingston's dad will live on for quite some time, and I think we'll get at least a couple of different He's.
Speaker 2: Got a guest star one of these episodes. He's gonna hear about that. He's gonna be like, here, you're making episodes about me, dad, but you're not paying any royalties to me, but you're using me. Crazy he's gonna sue you, just to us because we're using him as his likeness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he's gonna look exactly like that picture.
Speaker 2: He's gonna dress like the picture, just to prove that, like like that's diabolical, that is, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Bye guy, Bye, batty boys, boys, fuck boy, goodbye later nigs. I like that instead of homeless, uh our homeless listeners or whatever, they should be uh bounty boys or what would you call him?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not that disrespectful and being homeless isn't