Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's gonna happen? What holiday?
Speaker 2: Folks?
Speaker 3: Your hosts double j back here another Fridays along with well, first of all, host of the Operation g C D and perhaps more notably not the Vice President joined here from my co host on Friday's Nick, host of the Occult Rejects Man who might be closer to the White House than myself.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Ya'll get into that one day. That's nuts.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: How's life treating today? Anything? What's going new with the Occult Rejects watch Man?
Speaker 2: Not much? Actually really just works on an episode today I miss you know, still working on that fucking thing. A couple of hours on that today's stuff almost done, almost.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: But yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 3: You dropped your coral castle piece of that. That was pretty awesome stuff.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yeah yeah that was fun. Yeah yeah, I want to get that guests back on again. Actually, well, get you.
Speaker 1: A great topic, I mean sure, sure, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we got ourselves a wonderful guest here tonight, coming from North of the forty eight in Canada.
Speaker 1: John A greeting, sir, I appreciate you joined us here tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, speaking of the White House, you know, it's it's my country who is allegedly the ones that burned it down, although we weren't even in the country at that time, right And they blamed Canada though, right, and we weren't in the country at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's that's where that's where they forded the attack from, right, I blame the crown.
Speaker 4: Then, well, let's be honest. You know, the whole entire War of eighteen twelve was just funded by Nathan red Shield, Right, you know, we were on YouTube. So I'll try to use something. Yeah, I cursed a lot, but I'll try to use code on the things we want to use code on.
Speaker 3: But no, I agree with you, there's a lot to be unpacked on that War of eighteen twelve. I've been doing a lot of that stuff on Operation GCD and something I call Chasing Mnir, which is a listener of Operation GCD, a folk of the interwebs who was discovered Operation GCD because I cover the Society of the Cincinnati topic, the secret society that started America, and his ancestor was actually involved in the George Washington spy apparatus traveling around America spying on Aaron Burr and his family in the in the you know, events leading up there to the War of eighteen twelve. So Aaron Burr's daughter marries the governor of South Carolina and then she goes missing on December thirty first, eighteen eleven, so immediately preceding the war. So a lot to be said about that. We cover that in that series. We haven't I got to the War of eighteen twelve, but I like, I like your heads out there.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, let's be honest though too, because like saying free, we're here to talk about the Broff men, who a man, let's be honest, could be said to be the North American Red Shields, if not the Rockefellers. But I would say even more of the bronf men's, you know, because they're not you know, they're not as openly discussed, you know, like he do talk about the Red Shields, but not not to the same degree.
Speaker 3: Right right, I started this conversation. I'll give a plugged a third Role Assassin YouTube channel, mister Clint Eastwood over there, that's where we met over there, having this discussion a few months back where we started this and you know, this whole banking enterprise, you know, and I think I shared with you at that time, but I was, you know, kind of years ago. I never really bought into this whole necessarily ross Child control of the world. But then you you take a deep dive of the current French president, You're like, what the fuck y banker? Yeah, married to his mom's sister dad wife in a really just extension of the Rothchilds chocolate family.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: And then uh right, what's this guy's background?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's it's really interesting because I see it pulled up the Wikipedia. Well, you know, you know he grew up in uh Northwest territories of about total fifty thousand fucking people for like let's call it three hundred thousand square kilometers or whatever. It's like massive with like fifty thousand people.
Speaker 2: Has more people in it. Dude, you know how must did in charge for people?
Speaker 4: I know, I know people that move up there to like, uh, I know people that will move up there to do the diamond mines and stuff. Right, do you know what they charge for a fucking case of fuck Coca cola six buck dollars.
Speaker 3: Sixteen dollars Holy ship six zero sixty, holy smetch doown.
Speaker 1: I'll have none of it.
Speaker 4: It all has to be bro No, your heres even better though, too, right.
Speaker 2: I was gonna be like one to eighty with the towers.
Speaker 1: No one lives in, No one lives here, none of it.
Speaker 3: Right next door to the Northwest Territories, this whole land area right here, A highlight is thirty thousand people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that if you want to. Because my connection is slow, I'm doing mobile hotspot. But if you look up Northwest Territories, it's under one hundred thousand. I'm guessing. But uh, yeah, no it You know when I when I was kid, none of it, There was none of it. It didn't exist. Okay, oh sunny, It's like when I was a kid and there was no fucking none of it. But then all of a sudden, it's like a whole fucking separate territory there, right, Yeah, So yeah, what happened?
Speaker 3: They just started doing oil drilled or something. What what caused there to be people up there?
Speaker 1: They can't be fishing.
Speaker 4: Oh, polar bears are going to extinct. But no, it's all diamonds or diamonds on fire or whatever. The ice diamonds yep. Yeah, that's all funny. Northwest Territories, yeah yeah. And there's polar bears out there, yep. Yeah. You don't ever want to see one of those things up close in person, unless you like one of the tour buses, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No. So he just grew up in Northwest Territories, you know, working class family.
Speaker 3: Kidding about the population up there, it's it's next to nothing. Yeah, it's it's like thirty thousand people. Yeah, they're crazy, yeah, five square miles. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was guessing, and you know I was under on both, but I mean, you know what I mean. So he grew up in there at Northwest Territories. Oh he's you know, he's playing goalie, and then just happened to go to ah Bod So like literally like you have thirty thousand people in the entire fucking place. How good were you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: How good was your academics that you got accepted the Harvard That's.
Speaker 3: What I was gonna ask, is his folks like some diamond mind owners or something like what's going on with this with his folks?
Speaker 1: I forget what principal Huh that doesn't sound yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it doesn't sound right. It sounds like he's a bastard child of the bloodline. But you know, like William, like William Jefferson Clinton. You know, they put his fucking name right in there like a double time. That showed that he's a bastard of the bloodline. But then they say he was born to blythe or whether his name is, I don't know who's I'm assuming that he's from the Clinton family, right because his original bloodlight is an alleged biological father was just like a small Arkansas uh with Clinton that its just a small Arkansas farmer. Then when he died, his mom ended up murdering Mersert, Missouri Cadillac dealer who was a Clinton or something like that. I'm like, all right, cool, all right.
Speaker 3: That's that's Rogers dad, right, that's his half brother's dad. Yeah, so that's the coke that he bought. Yeah, for me, that.
Speaker 4: Just sounds like it's you know that they're just they're taking care of their bastard children, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: So there was his old his old bag man, real quick, his old bagman, Clinton's guy by name of Larry Nichols. He was involved in the Iran contra scandal. He's part of that real estate development corporation, Arkansas real Estate Development Corporation.
Speaker 1: He was the marketing agent for it, so he was the.
Speaker 3: One selling the slinging the bonds to launder money for I ran for me to Arkansas cocaine trafficking. He claimed that that Clinton's dad was William J. Fulbright the old US Center from.
Speaker 4: From Arkansas, okay?
Speaker 3: Is that the full Bright scholarship, Yes, sir, and Clint's first job out out of college.
Speaker 1: Was for William J. Fulbright.
Speaker 4: So let me me just go ahead. I'm gotta do something real quick and a little side quest.
Speaker 2: But you know, yo, Jonah, I just want to ask you a question real quick because because you have an extull memory. Uh do you remember when we this is back with Lux there was an episode where we actually focused on the full Bright ship. I can't remember it was, but we were like showing how they connected to uh something, and they're like sending kids to these Catholic schools that are basically like in doctor Renating, it looked like this Catholic type of like nice setting school and it was all like basically Marxism that they're being taught. They're going to the go As University.
Speaker 4: And all that I think that was with wasn't that through the Georgetown shater or whatnot?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I remember spending spending time on full and I was like, yo, this is a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The reason I'm bringing that up. You know this, there's this dude who just dropped the song about sucking his cousin off and you know.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's a redacted mother who was a CIA recruiter if you go.
Speaker 2: To the I think she was his handle.
Speaker 4: Dude, dude, she was a Fulbright scholar who went to China and then came back and was a professor at a University of Chicago, which is a Rockefeller University. But the full Right Scholarship is also owned and operated or uh, I should say owned to operate, but it's under the State department. So full Bright School full Bright is all in the State department.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bill Cooper had a lot of thoughts about old William j. You called him half bright.
Speaker 4: Now as you really find thought that we've been talking about, I'm a good old William Jefferson. Uh, Hurricane Bubba is the Anti Heroes called him on the American Pie CD. But again I grew up on street punk and skin of music, so not every one will know that. But uh, well, as I say though, so it's funny we brought him up to you, right, because, like I say, I think Carney is the basket child of one of these lines, because like I said, no, man, that territory is not even a fucking promise.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So he goes to Harvard. Oh, he is there to play goaltender. Okay, allegedly he had a perfect record. Is the Harvard goaltender? Yeah, allegedly has a perfect record. So when we had the election this week Viava Fry, I don't know if anyone watched him, but when Viva Fri had Kyle Kemper, who I think is actually just Tine Castro's half brother, his mother left him and went to Yeah, his mother was a whore and she left him and went to go hang out the studio fifty four and do a bunch of blow and show or Beaver, you know the Beaver destroyed Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, famous affair with Mick Jagger while she was married. Right today, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Heroldo published that in Herald, those memoirs he talks about that he smashed in New York. Yeah, before before al Capone's uh oh.
Speaker 2: You remember that, you remember that ship? There was nothing in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was funny too, because it's kind of funny too because but as we get to the Bronfmans, they're actually the ones who were supplying and running al Caponent depending on some people, right, But but it's sticking with William Jefferson. So mister mister Carney allegedly had ten minutes played his entire college career at Harvard with five saves according to Kyle Kemper, who I think is Justin Trudeae's brother or Justine Castro.
Speaker 1: But and what's this guy named Kyle Camper?
Speaker 4: Yeah, after that he goes to Oxford and plays goalie there too. So is he a Rhodes scholar maybe? But even if he's not, that seems kind of fucking ridiculous. Right that year you grew up in the territory with thirty thousand people like you were getting fucking taught in an igloo.
Speaker 3: That is a slick WILLI trajectory from a poor farmer in our for poor son of a poor used car salesman in uh in Arkansas and uh to the you know, to George down to Yale. That's a strange you don't normally make that jump anyway, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get taught in Niglu, then you end up at Harvard and Oxford.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then well then Clinton goes Oxford. Right, he goes Oxford too. He doesn't graduate, but he goes there.
Speaker 4: He goes there and grapes the chicken and then gets thrown out.
Speaker 3: According to the tales of some of their classmates, him and his him and his buddy that he.
Speaker 1: Would later appoint and I think it was the State Department.
Speaker 4: They oh that fucking piece of that way too, the fucking dwarf together, Robert right, that fucking dork.
Speaker 1: Name of his name.
Speaker 3: But it was some dude he went to They went to Rush together. I no claim appointed him. Wait wait, and I like where you're going with this, because again it seems like a lot of these characters have these kind of intentional yeah them out, you know what I mean, build him up with something else, you know. That's again, that's what h mccrone's going on right now over there in uh in Frint, French Land.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now I'm going to try and do because I put together just a few slides because laure uh damn it, that's the wrong one. Let me try and to do a split screen. Normally do this with two screens. But like I said, I would have kind of just I've got rid of away from society and I'm living on a farm just the trailer, you know, until actually know I shouldn't say that. The whole Byloge department was like, yeah, you can't do that legally.
Speaker 3: So now I like, I live in trailer myself, so I like her styler Jonah, if you want to, I can you want to share it?
Speaker 1: I can put up on the screen here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just getting to the right one and I'm trying to split screens so that are snap screen. So then I can you know, kind of control and also have a you know on whatever on the side.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Do what you gotta do, Bud boyfriend. They did.
Speaker 3: They did a honeymoon together in Russia us s R. After the Clinton apparently didn't graduate Robert is Strove Talbot.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Robert Reich is the he's a little conservative fellow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the anti Trump does he Clinton would put him in charge of focus on the Russia. But so they did like a little uh he was the Deputy Secretary of State. Yeah, they did a little uh little uh. You know, well lovers John's us s R. Apparently leaving Oxford early, not graduating, as the story goes.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there, couldn't verify, but I would. I would say, slick.
Speaker 3: Will these activities. He kind of likes whatever he can get, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I was gonna say, though, that fucking piece of ship Robert Reich, bring him up real quick and tell me if you recognize him. I fucking this man went before the one good thing with Elon when he fucking bought up Asking, which he did in you know, it's just a memorandum understanding. It's still run by darpar or whoever above him. You know, he's just a passy, right. But the one good thing and when he did that, right was uh when he took over that ship, right you know for that? Yeah, before that, that fucking Robert which was always on my timeline and I despise him.
Speaker 3: Oh he was always in mind too, man, he was everywhere. He's such a time old fel Look at him. He's like a lepper gun. What's up, little guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like four foot ten. I'm not even making that up.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's literally a midget, but he was all he was a midget that dominated Twitter, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah yeah, and he's supposed to be an economist, but then he was all yeah, but he was also like, uh, he's supposed to be a commisce, but he he literally was swinging on the balls of fucking NAFTA. He is the one who went out of his way to push that ship everywhere and then sucking the ones who criticized in Trump for his US Canada, Mexico rim in or whatever.
Speaker 1: Most folks, he's legally a little person, do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Heal, I'm saying he dominates where he was everywhere, but like no one knew that he was a midget.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's man, he's a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm he's like four ft ten, I'm not man, yeah yeah yeah, And then he's the actual of this guy. He's saying, I don't think he's not funny that a midget dominates. No, no, no, no, like Godzilla style, right, he dominated, Like, I don't you.
Speaker 4: Think he's that tall? You know, that's that's like when you that's like spud webble you know when they said he was five nine so he could dunk a ball, but you know, he like whatever, Right, they lie about those numbers, right, trying to make you what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Is Robert Reich's more like four foot eight than is what we were getting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this makes me feel.
Speaker 4: And what am I doing here? Trying to get toentation up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why was this suit so important in the first place? Right? Like, what what was that?
Speaker 4: Uh? He was at he was the Rhodes scholar with Clinton, so he is there for the graping. He is friends with HRC two or Hillary the whole time. But and then he was the economist, the head economist. I think it was for uh had economists. I think it was for Clinton. Okay, I'm sharing now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't ecconist for Clinton, wasn't he. You're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, No, he never went conservative. He's a communists, but he was the driving force behind NAFTA. But then he ended up getting He did have a little bit of guilty conscious at some point with Clinton, and then he got ran out. But then he went to the you know, he went back to the fucking the communist institutions called higher education, and then you know, he just started running his mouth. So I wonder one of.
Speaker 3: Those like Heritage Foundations or Linking Project or something. But you know, I don't know he I think he went to I think he went to Stanford.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you're if you have that open, I think I think he might went to Stanford and won those fucking those redacted California schools. Typical as a professor, Yeah, if you got that open here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm looking right now at everyone resent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when like great way the day I heard about Carnial, but that was when you and I were on with plant you know, Alumni News, and I said, hey, man, you got this fucking former governor of the Bank Canada, former governor of the granddaddy, the Bank of England. Yea, who goes Yeah, he go to Brickfield Acid Management. So you look here, this is August twenty sixth, you know, twenty twenty. So he went over to Brookfield Aid Management as soon as he left the Bank of England. You'll see he was the vice chair and head of ESG had impact fund investing, which that's important now yeah, look at that's important. Yeah, well, you know you read about the head line in he is currently the United Nations Special enploy for Climate Action and Finance as a long time advocate for sustainability, specifically with regard to the management and production and climate risks. So you know, he's pushing all that, what is it, the sustainable development goals, all that bullshit.
Speaker 1: So sure, but a lot of green project.
Speaker 4: The reason that yeah, yeah, oh, don't get me started on NECs.
Speaker 3: Do you know about the nacs?
Speaker 1: I'm not here.
Speaker 4: Natural asset companies. So they were trying to push this ship through.
Speaker 3: Uh it was.
Speaker 4: Rockefeller Foundation and I forget the second name, but it was actually like a private corporation owned by the New York Stock Exchange, and so natural asset Companies is basically they're going to start charging people for fucking breathing air. Oh and you know, like the entire financial global market is like forty or sixty trillion dollars currently, So with their projections and all this shit on the natural assic companies, like, yeah, this industry is going to be one hundred and five billion dollar annual business. And so they're trying to push that through, but it fell through. So anyone who wants to look into it. It's NAC Natural Asset Corporations.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely something to keep an eye on, because I definitely something will look into because I think they're going to come back to the now. So when I went to the next slid here, now, what's really interesting about Brookfield? And everyone tried to push this on Carny, But again, I like to give proper information and sources. That's why I'm bringing, you know, screenshots. I talk a lot of shit and I live in Canada, so I might go to prison for this, you know, but not yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that way, isn't it up there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's getting It's been that way. Well, I'll just say this, like I grew up a skinead, you know, and like I had my first propaganda or sorry, my first seizure by Cannon Customs in nineteen ninety three or ninety four for hate propaganda. So it's all right in that way.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: But it's kind of funny too, right, because they just seize it. They just seize it, right, and then the letters they're like, hey, well the queen hates every fucking thing, right right? Uh yeah, yeah, But so everyone wanted to push that part of the reason that Trump was back and Carney was because the Carnee is actually as the people other than myself were saying, is uh, Carney is Jared Kushner's boss. But you know, we do have to bring up the fact that Brookfield acquires one hundred percent least of the fifth sixty six six for that game of course, which is Jared Kushner's building right right, So you know it's yeah, but that was that was two years before he joined the company. But again too, it's still a Bromfeling company.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: And then you'll see near the bottom as the term of Brookfield's one hundred percent least hold interest in the office condominium acquired from Christener Companies will be ninety nine years. Now. I've done a bit of research on this, and you know, sometimes I do too much research and things get but I'm pretty sure, like unlike most large whatever, they gave all the cash in at hand to write when they did this really well, they just turned over all the cash for the It was like years, yeah, for like the one six billion or something one play six billion or six billion or something like that. So yeah, no, they gave up all the cash right up the front.
Speaker 3: Now, what's they're interesting or something because they're not worth that kind of dough are. They looked at their total their total networked it was like ten billion.
Speaker 4: Brickfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah on paper, no, there were.
Speaker 4: They're worth way more than that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: That's when they say that. That's when they say that, like because they couldn't like man, they look at airy wharf.
Speaker 1: Well that's probably their net assets then, right.
Speaker 4: The no, no, no, I was actually so again too. It's all it's all how you do your accounting, right, But I was going through this with rape and Keifer used to show them in the bott there. I was going through with this. Uh so I was got to doing an introduction with our weekly audio only so that dropped this morning? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Where's that? I didn't? I didn't. You're doing this podcast? Where is that going?
Speaker 4: I'll we do it every week and when uh, it's on a speaker every week other than when you know, the the the internet demons kind of want to interfere with us.
Speaker 3: Nice in the show notes for you there, Jonah. So yeah, so this brook feel is very well because they're they're bromping owned, right Is that is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're bromply owned. Like I say, so you don't Canary Wharf, I don't, like outside of the City of London. It's never WORF in London. Right outside of the City of London, Okay, right, the brown they owned, that entire property they own, they own.
Speaker 1: We're talking about City of London, the Vatican area on that.
Speaker 4: But so I went here, Yeah, the City of London. Yeah, the Financial District yep. Tracking So the Canary Wharf is just outside of there. It's a it's a specific district. So they own that whole wharf like that. So that alone just kind of that's that one is just real kind of interesting because uh it's other website that they did our due only I should say I would drive a blank on that right now. But it's really interesting though, too, right because you're thinking about all the ship that comes in off of ships you know, actually.
Speaker 3: That's do spot, right, It's important for financial for docs and whatnot, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm just gonna say, uh, fuck the Liberal government of Canada, you know, because uh, you know, not that I'm not that I'm ever gonna side with the Count Elizabeth or her demonic child, but you know, sure, so three hundred, that is it?
Speaker 1: Is it Satan himself? I was thinking that no man.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, you know who you know who's King Charles's father is right, it's a fucking and chimpanzee with down syndrome. They just shaved them.
Speaker 1: Makes it makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: I was more he did where he's like looks like a demon in it, right his official portrait that reading.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but look at just look at him. Many literally he's a fucking down syndrome chimpanzee that's been shaped. They're like, you can't tell me anything else with the so.
Speaker 1: So the Royals inn in general.
Speaker 4: Huh oh yeah, yeah, well he is the US Governor Bank of England, right, so there's a there's a kind of pictures of him circulating with Glane Maxwell, you know, of course. But then they're like that was in like twenty thirteen when he just went over there, and then his excuse was like, oh, my wife was just introduced to her through several still circles. This time. The other thing was like okay, you know, but yeah, now I was fucking round on this Brookfield Acid Management website and like, to me, this just doesn't make sense because this isn't officially their history. It's like eighteen ninety nine South Paulo tramway, light and power. So just think of that connection and of all the oil connections, et cetera. And they're going with like power down in Brazil. Somehow this is tied in. But then you look at so they go they talk about going all the way back to eighteen ninety nine. Then nothing happens, and then nineteen fifty four our founder Peter Broffman established as an investment company and that's what the proceeds of his shares with the Seagram Company is.
Speaker 1: Like, what, so we took that monkey.
Speaker 3: So he was part of the first generation or second generation the Seagram finances of this family.
Speaker 4: Huh, yeah, Samuel was, so Samuel would be the father. I think Peter was one of the brothers. I forget. I got the pictures coming up. So I think Peter was one of the brothers that got ran out by sam because Samuel is still ran. Yeah, because sam still ran Seagrims until nineteen seventy and in his death.
Speaker 3: Right with Seagrims now is a huge conglomerate of all sorts of things. Right, they got they end up using that money to buy up a lot of other corporations, and they run a lot of ship I mean, I'm sure we'll get to that, but I'm just saying when we talk seacrems, we're not just talking seagrooms, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I do have a list of that. But it's really funny because like, uh, so I brought.
Speaker 1: Up seven and seven. We're talking here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, No, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to word this for the yes.
Speaker 1: Right, no worries.
Speaker 3: Nick strikes strike a seven and seven type of guy. Nick, I've had a few of those in my time.
Speaker 4: Now, let's be honest with this family. It's in more of a seven and seven and seven you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay?
Speaker 4: You know the logo of the logo of the a w B, who were the African or White Brotherhood or whatever that, uh did the South African a part time? That that was their logo was the triple seven.
Speaker 2: You could get that out of the You could get that out of the boat right there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see it. You're right. It could be on the coat, yes, at the top of it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nice, yeah, So Sam uh Sam, So this is the official you'll see I made sure to cut the address too. So this is from like official government website, the Canadian all the authority you'll see there, so that they'll say it, uh, does not have confirmed symbolism for this emblem, but this is the official that's registered. Right. So then everyone talks about the Brafmans and the Red shields being like a Jewish family. And again when I was on with Nick previously, I went through the red shield coat of arms and nothing on there. Fucking said Hebrew to me, and a lot of it said rex dais and a lot of it said, uh, you know, going back to Babylon on there even this bullshit right like nothing on here.
Speaker 3: This is more of a convene inspector of them calling themselves Jewish at some point in times.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, uh.
Speaker 4: For me personally, I think it's more of I think it's more of the babylon Uh, mystery religion high itself under, like the Jewish exiles that were returned not Jewish exiles, but the the Jews that were returned to Jerusalem under King Cyrus, who was the first Zionist, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But okay, oh yeah, I've never heard that theory before, but I like it, like, I'll have to look into that some more, but I do.
Speaker 1: I mean there is something to this Rothschild thing.
Speaker 3: I mean again, like years ago, I was like, yeah, I don't know about this Rothschild stuff. But then the more I look at and the more the things, time goes by and things become more apparent, right, I mean, like again, you know with this Carne guy, like we got again, we got Rothschild bankers leading the major Western worlds right now between I mean you could throw Donald Trump in that mix. He got bailed out, you got you got bail out about the ross childs in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, let's go ahead. I highly recommend everyone watching hyper Normalization. It's spelled with an s agn so it's N O R M A L I S A T I O N hypernormalization that came up by the BBC Man Curse the twenty sixteen when Trouble was selecting or first selected. Uh, he goes in deep about Donald Trump's history and how like you know, how did how did Donald Trump become the real estate tycoon that he is? Well, the bankers told New York City go fuck yourself, you're getting no fucking bonds from us until you take her. And then the elected politicians bend over backwards with no lube, you know, with the pegging and Donald Trumps and then Donald Trump is the biggest developer in New York City all of a sudden, only after the bankers take uh, you know, rammont raw up the elected officials. Not that I'm for government, but I mean he's nobody. Until he's nobody, Fish will take it up the back door, you know. So yeah, so that's just my personal opinion. Dollar Now, I want to take us on the point.
Speaker 3: He's got some interesting backgrounds, right, I mean, he's you know, I'm open to him doing something different in lifel like you were saying, anyone else do something different, but like he's he's got some very questionable backgrounds.
Speaker 1: Familiar with you.
Speaker 3: Mentioned Permitdex briefly, gentlemen. I'm sure you'll get into it more, But are you familiar? I'm just let me take us off the screen momentarily so I can show you a picture. Are you familiar with his relations with this member of the Permanex.
Speaker 4: Board, right?
Speaker 3: Coleman's yeah, Roy Cohn and Ameral Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, I see you talking about that last week with I think it.
Speaker 1: Was some fair pictures. Yeah, I like Roy Coones, so, you know, much like the Bronfmans, Roy Cones everywhere.
Speaker 4: But let's do a little tangent on that sucking piece of ship scub. Fuck Donald Trump, right, you know, everyone wants to say everyone wants to say. Man, the nick had attached to this, Like there's been so many times like people like be like, oh, you're just said Trump. I'm like, no, fuck Trump. But you know, I mean what I say is uh.
Speaker 1: Coon, Roy count and Donald Trump. You know what I mean? What's what's your thoughts and their their relations.
Speaker 4: Dude, if we're gonna talk about Roy Cone, I'm just gonna say, who gives a fuck about Roy Corn? Tell me your thoughts on John J. McCloy.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Okay, he's an I remember the pumber Dexport, isn't he?
Speaker 4: He was the Assistant second Gretary of War or War two. He's the German High Chancellor immediately after where he is the first President of the Bank or World Bank. Uh. He was the president of the U of Council for Relations. He was President of Bank, member of the Warrant commissions. He was the fucking lawyer for the Seven Sisters during the Oldpeck embargo.
Speaker 3: So what I'm hearing out of you is a lot of Rothschild banking, is what McCoy was related to. It sounds like, oh, McCloy, uh said.
Speaker 4: It is said to have been the guy who set up I can't think of the name right now here was the guy who set up the Yamachida's Golden But there's another name for it be prior to that. So he's the one who took all Yamashida's gold, all the gold that the all the all the gold that the Japan from all of Asia and hidden the Philippines. Sure, he's the banker who oversaw that.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, really doesn't what Donald Trump saying he's gonna go audit the Fort Knox, you know what I mean? It really makes you wonder with all these roths Child because obviously mcloy, like you just said, we're rattling off with a number of mccloyd Rothschild jobs, including the World Bank. I mean, let's be honest, that's a major position in the you know, the Rothschild central banking network.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, let's be honest, Yamashidah's gold is said to like the Yamashida's gold and all the gold that was stole by Japan from eighteen nineties through nineteen forties, it's said to be it's it is said to be worth more value than all of the gold that exists. So like the hitting goal from Japan alone, it is said to equal more value than all the gold that we know of in the world.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's just hitting in all these like fucking bunkers and like these all these like trapp like uh, the more you dig into it, it's like it's just one of those things too, where you know, like when Japan kind of just took over and they always had these uh that were American puppets until the economy crash whatever, Well that was all fucking Yamahid's gold. You know, people that to fuck Hearhito? You know, sure?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: So, I mean this is it's a lot of global control with gold and with the ross Childs banks is what I what I'm here, And so we have the Western world being run by ross Child's bankers. But not only with Karney, he's what he's in deep with the Bronfins. Do you think is worse Rods of the Bronfins. I think they're well, let's be on the same table, same team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna show you later that they're they're so close that there was you know, if you look at all the Rothschild corporations, usually it's Rothschild, you know, or there's not second names. But there's actually a corporation that was founded in the nineties. It's merged in about twenty fifteen. It was Bronfman Rothschild. So they're high enough up that they had they had a married corporation.
Speaker 3: That it makes sense when you when when I hear Israel, all I here is Roth's Child, because that's who made it. And then you look at Bromfin's and they started that. You know, Edgar Bronfin starts that mega group which is all these the richest israelimen. Right, Yeah, well he was also he was also the Okay, that's real quick, all the brands there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a lot of shit there.
Speaker 4: I was just like, yeah, so not all of these were when because at some point they switched it over to the Diagio or whatever. But you know a majority of these companies were all brought in under Samuel Bromfin. He died in nineteen seventy and then his two sons, Charles and Eggar took over here.
Speaker 2: So here you go.
Speaker 4: You got up an E. L. Ross Aald which is founded in ninety seven one hundred employees or whatever.
Speaker 1: Groos.
Speaker 4: God damn it, God damnit. How do I go back on this stupid presentation slide? Damn it?
Speaker 1: Sir? Is that the family you had up there?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, I'll getting back up to that. No, I wanted to go into the Okay, yeah, I'll do escape.
Speaker 1: I was just say, if you, if you maybe go back on your end and then share it again, maybe I.
Speaker 3: Can probably back up and then Yeah, what what are your knowledge on the family generally speaking? Yeah, they are a major a Canadian American kind of gangster family.
Speaker 1: But what do you know about the family generally?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You asking me?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know Jack Ship unfortunately, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, like you don't like these are kind of the other kind of humans, the dark lords.
Speaker 3: They sit behind these major industries like liquor and music and everything else, you know, the big maxwell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, politics, right.
Speaker 2: But I never I only really heard of them from her that much.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's kind of the impression I get. Generally speaking, they are very much as dark, dark kentity.
Speaker 1: Right, No one really knows about much about.
Speaker 3: You can recite the ross Childs all day to people, but as you're demonstrating, Jan of these are very much the same, the same team, and not many people know the Bronfins as well as they know the ross Childs, right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well it's kind of funny too because it's more like I know what Bronfin's are. Obviously, I used to live in winter, right, I live just outside of London. So seagrims itself, like with josephn't it was founded in Waterloo, which is less than an hour from me, and so Samuel Broffman himself came to Canada in the eighteen nineties. He was escaping Russian pop RUMs, you know. So they're blaming it all on the sar Nicholas again to the real Romanovs, you know, which is kind of funny because after World War two and I'm kind of skipping all over the place, but after World War two we went One of the top distributors in Europe was Dmitri Romanov but allegedly Samuel and his brothers escaped the Russia from the Romanovs, so it's kind of like, okay, cool, you know, you're kind of just like taking your alleged surf owner and making them your slave now or whatever. But no, So with this one here, I just thought this was really funny, like the Bronfman Rothschild if you look at it, even though at the company the description says company offer services for wealthy individuals and families, institutions and retirement plans, it kind of looks like it's just like, yeah, it looks like it.
Speaker 1: Being a secret Brafman.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the same thing as mccron being a secret ross Child, right, I mean it's kind of.
Speaker 4: The same deal, right, Yeah. And I'm just saying with even with this firm, to me, when I'm reading I do the research, it seems more like the only thing they were doing was handling their family assets.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, my nice question. My next question is, is Mark Carney married to his dad's sister mom wife.
Speaker 4: No, he's got the Yeah, he's got this tall blonde thing that's like towers over him. I don't know too much on her story, but yeah, no, so this is just kind of like this is just kind of like the main players in the family.
Speaker 1: Now, here's the other ones we see here that you think you're bortant? Name us? Uh, who's your who's your favorite? What's you number? Pick?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: You remember when draft pick? You know what I got mine?
Speaker 4: I got I got last second over just because ye bottom last second over, you know, just because I kind of have a thing for black chicks. But I mean, hey, whatever, you know, she's here's another good story about her. So her father, her father is Maker Bromman Jr. Now, she she became really famous because she's a social media influencer and an American DJ allegedly.
Speaker 2: But so does she have a true crime channel as well on YouTube? No, no, no.
Speaker 4: When she had her child. When she had her child, I guess who got to I guess he was the one who to introduced to the world that she gave birth. You might have heard you might have heard of this guy named Barry so Toro.
Speaker 1: Oh ship really okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then I forgot to. I forgot the So basically have the names Preston Miles, which comes from Edgar Miles. But there's four names total, and she breaks down the whole way. They name it too, and it's just an entire Illuminati blood line to me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The the douchebag to the right of her, so the third one and from the left. Yeah, that's Benjamin Brompton. He's the one who produced the Yeases album. He's all over all the hip hop you know, so mind Control blackspect which is kind of funny too because they're from Montreal, which ties us to mcgilly University and.
Speaker 1: Oh MK ultra stuff.
Speaker 4: You and you and Cameron, you know the personal for sure.
Speaker 3: Personal is that connects directly to the my favorite Brofman in her kale for experiments in Albany, New York. You and Cameron came from Albany, New York, would drive to McGill to do those experiments.
Speaker 4: Well he Herri's uh, I can't prove this, but I've come across the information on paper previous land. Now there's this other fucking douchebag who's definitely involved with mind control. You know, he was born again too. Pie's a ship stump fuck don't know nothing. Town in Ontario called Kapu skasing is. That's k A p U s k A s I n G Capuskasing. Well, their most famous son is James Cameron.
Speaker 1: Oh now yeah, the director, yes, wow, okay.
Speaker 4: And he's got ties to Albany too if you look him up. But you know, so, I so you and Cameron was kind of Ontario and kee back to right doing a bunch of bullshit, right sure, Uh, I just can find it kind of funny and like I've I've put his name in Kappus Caacing on paper, but I haven't been able to do it digitally. So I don't want to speak out a turn because maybe even my mind just his play tricks on me, you know, like Bush with Bill. But it's kind of funny though, too, right, because like you think about, James Cameron was born in the town of if you look it up, I think it's nine thousand people in northern Ontario in nineteen eighties. He's a truck driver who has this movie script gets the biggest fucking movie star in action to be the lead character in his movie nor Terminator. I'm Terminators his very first movie.
Speaker 3: He no, I think it was Aliens, right, Oh, no, you're right, it was Terminator. That was eighty Aliens was eighty six.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. That's a hit for your number one movie, right, Yeah, And he had.
Speaker 4: No fucking reason to hold the script and to hold on to the movie studio and be like yeah, no, no, no, no one but me, He's going to do it.
Speaker 3: Nowhere.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the story line fits right into the ZAM projects, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, interrect Yeah, so, I mean it's.
Speaker 4: Just really interesting that again too, It's like, you know, you have the personal psychiatrist of Rudolph hass you and Cameron well here you camera. Shit doesn't make sense either, right because allegedly he was so allegedly he was the Scottish right, he moved to to the USA.
Speaker 1: That's what they That's what they claimed, Yes, sir, but if you look up.
Speaker 4: His information, he got married in Ottawa, Ontario to a Scottish bitch in fucking nineteen thirty three. I don't know about you, but I thought the war happened in nineteen forty four.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. I haven't gotten that deep in his history. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Before you bring up well you're not in Canada.
Speaker 3: But he's a big interest to Michael, Like I said, the uh so, my favorite Bronfman is uh is Sarah Brofman because he had all charges despite financing the next team call along with her sister and uh, the next team call was literally running mk Ultra Experiments out of a hospital in Albany that the doctor got his is uh the doctor they remember call member, but he's running running him out of this hospital they were in out of Monterey, Mexico. He got his license revoked after he got busted. But nonetheless, old Sarah there, she just said, I'm just gonna go ahead and walk away. Her sister got like seven years, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she got six years that month, right, Claire there.
Speaker 1: You go something like that. Now, I'm just gonna ahead and walk away on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just go ahead. And I know you guys like to talk about this ship, right but sure, so when when these people when these people left Montreal? Oh wait, no, no one thing else I was gonna do. Right, So with the James Cameron right you have, uh, you have he gets to artschwatched to their biggest fucking name in them action movies at the time, right, correct, Well, who's who? Who's Schwartznigger's pimp at the time. Kennedy's no Joe Wheer, who is also a Jew from Montreal.
Speaker 1: The bodybuilding guy.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, yeah, So I mean, like like and all the all these things. It's like, man, I mean, there's no way that there's.
Speaker 3: No way that Sam bromfma here didn't know Old Arnild's Arnold's grand grandfather in law, you know, John Kennedy, right yeah, or they were bootleggers together, right yeah.
Speaker 4: And there's also no way that he doesn't know Arnie's uh, you know, pissed all not father Gustav Schwartz nigger.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's a good point too.
Speaker 4: I mean just say, and like.
Speaker 1: Nazis, Nazis fucked together.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait when when arm Swortsdigger to like it comes out and does all his tiktoks and twitters about fucking and Crystal nonshit, All I say is say, your father was fucking there, right, Austrian fucking SS police, so that it was fucking in nineteen thirty nine. He was there. Fuck off.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he a general or some shit? He was high ranking too, wasn't he.
Speaker 4: Uh, he was definitely in the Austrian police in nineteen thirty nine, so he was definitely in Christal not so fuck him anyway. But anyways, so let's go on the right hand side here, because I know you guys like Westchester County.
Speaker 1: I love Westchester County.
Speaker 3: If nuke's were a real thing, I would advocate nuking, but nukes aren't a real thing.
Speaker 1: So I love Westchester County.
Speaker 4: So if you go from the bottom right of this family tree up to the fucking ron Jeremy nineteen seventies porn pitcher, like the third up yop, that's Samuel Roman. Yep, he's the one who was eg kidnapped or kidnapped himself in nineteen seventy five on the Queensboro Bridge. Because when when good old Samuel Broffman Senior and is uh whatever on all uh Elkatt decided to leave Montreal for New York City because they opened the Secrets building, you know, the anyways, they moved to Westchester County, so uh, I mean, I wasn't alive in nineteen seventy five. That was three years before me. And you know, do I trust the fucking word of the nypdre FBI For sure? No. I'd rather drink lyesol and take my chance and trust the word from them.
Speaker 3: But what's funny is that it's in the same areas that the Son of Sam Call was allegedly operating in around the same time, right, I mean, Westchester County, Queens Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. The kidnapping looks like it traverse all those areas, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and then the ransom was supposed to be like two point five million, and they told the same senior that they're gonna shoot him with fucking cinide bullets. But yeah, no, the whole thing, the whole thing is quite wild if you look into it. I mean, we're kind of just touching on the topics, you know, and also with all the tangents because like this family and like, okay, I got over this here, so that's just kind of it. And like I say, I mean, let's be honest, my personal favorite is gonna be the Ron Jeremy porn guy, just because the whole kidnapping thing is just wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you have like Benjamin Bromfman, who's the producer. You have Edgar Junior, who was, yeah, you were the CEO of Warner Brothers.
Speaker 3: He's actually Hannah's father with oh that kind of assumed. Yeah, I figure that was the situation here. Yeah, He's a He's a character, isn't he. He's in just as much stuff, if not more than his father. I feel like, dude, he is what I mean by what I mean by that is into more of P Daddy.
Speaker 4: No, man, he's he's he's more into you and Cameron. Like so he was building houses, but he was started out like uh with Warner Brothers. Right then they merged. They brought in Capital, they brought in Universal Music Group, they brought in Vivendi. When he left all these record labels, he went over to television production, Foodboa. I don't even know what the fuck this is, CEO. But everything he's done has been mass media and then his his daughter and his son all right, DJ and a producer and the social influencer. So everything it's come from him, like like I mean, everything that's come from him into a woman. It's about controlling people's mind through media.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean, what do you think, what do you think has he been to a couple of P Diddy parties? What do you think?
Speaker 4: No? You know you think he actually do you think he associates with the help.
Speaker 3: Right, since Beneathan is what you're saying, it's beneath them you're saying pd is like mamickating a Brompin party, is what you're getting at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like the P Diddy party is like, you know, like the P Diddy party is like the grade school bush party compared to like University Kagar.
Speaker 1: Right right, it's a bit like Brompon party.
Speaker 4: That's a yeah yeah, yeah, like and not bootleg like the way they made their entire fortune.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, I mean because.
Speaker 3: Was doing some stuff out there on Brent Branson's island next to Epstein's at one point in time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well Joe Bidel's house island right there too. Right, But let's not forget that, fucking let's not forget that. Disney Cruise Lines literally had a tour cruise that stopped and did daily, fucking daily, not daily, but a half day of snorkling and little Saint.
Speaker 3: Ye that's true, that's true. Do you know whose islands down there? He's never gonna get busted for all of his transgressions. And Tom Foolery's David Copperfield, you know why, because he makes all of his uh all the witnesses disappear.
Speaker 1: Is that good of a magician.
Speaker 3: But he does have an island down there, and he has been accused of a lot of weird shit down there.
Speaker 4: You know, it's really funny and and this is a tangent again too, but it just seems that all these people have all these little ties. Right, so anyways they do remember that guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about Niagard. Yeah, the Canadian dude down there. He is an island too, right, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now here's the thing though, too right. I don't necessarily think like because everyone went peck knew Niguarden was fucking children down there, but it wasn't children, you know what I mean, Like it was like he had his own island where he'd bring all these girls out like sixteen, knock them up, and pay him a bunch of money to live there.
Speaker 3: Like uh, actually the one, the one, the.
Speaker 4: One employer that I had back in like two thousand and one of their nieces was literally living down there, fucking getting paid off huge to live down there with his kid. But it was like pretty much kidnapped, but it was also getting a fucking huge bank to do it, right, oh shit, And everyone went peck knew, But it was all like sixteen and up, so you know, like down there I'm not saying that, man. I can't even say the twenty five year old woman like because they're still immature, especially once today.
Speaker 3: Right, But yeah, he seem to have some different proclivities, but they seemed pretty nefarious, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, like when they you know, came out.
Speaker 3: But I mean just to me, like, haven't.
Speaker 1: Pretty whatever he's doing down there is pretty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what I was bringing out so he's like his look, his headquarters one was Winnipeg, and then when the Profmans came to again, they set up shopping Winnipeg and opened the first hotel there. You know, they're poor, they are poor farmers fleeing Russian pol RUMs with that moved to Winnipeg and open a hotel.
Speaker 1: They got that somewhere. Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I was just gonna bring this up here too, because this is your air Brafman, the one that just died Junior or whatever in twenty thirteen. You'll see he was the president of the World Jewish Congress from nineteen seventy nine through two thousand and seven, and he can see all the other stuff that he was involved in.
Speaker 1: Also your senior. But didn't Edgar Junior lose the son too?
Speaker 4: Recently, I think this is this is oh yeah, this is uh yeah, this is Everger Junior or whatever, right Iger Senior.
Speaker 1: Was, this is senior.
Speaker 3: This is the guy who ran Warner Brothers Y. Yeah yeah, this is Robert Maxwell's buddy.
Speaker 4: Right, this is the Mexic Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, I'm horrible with him, So I get mixed up some But that's one point.
Speaker 1: So what what What's the World Jewish Congress?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What's their main function in life? Jewish organization? That sounds like a really broad, spooky name if you asked me, so, the World.
Speaker 4: Jews Congress is one of these as far as I understand, it's one of these philanthropy uh philanthropic organizations were in reality, the Ross Schalts have set it up so that they can just funnel money to themselves and all their employees and all their fucking henchmen without paying any taxes on them. Well, the poor schmucks like you and I are fucking slaves to their tax system.
Speaker 3: That's my opinion on it. But I'm I'm tragging with what you're saying, So the actual pronunciation may in fact be full on rapists instead of.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, but uh, I just want to point out here too. I mean, like you do see again to his bachelor's degree from McGill University.
Speaker 3: So you know, yeah, he's got he's got he's got the connecting the right right douts huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know, you know, there might have been a guy. There might have been a guy named Cameron who was a professor there at that time. I don't know if he ever took any psychology, but.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure it'd be interesting to find out that intersection the right.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, Now so that's what I have for slides, because there's so many things other things to go on. But so you brought up Mega Group. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mega Group was founded in.
Speaker 4: Ninety possibly because again too right, uh, this is like a Builderberg thing, right, they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Wikipedia is calling it a study group now for some reason in which I find that odd.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Go to Wiki spooks. Actually I can get you the link.
Speaker 1: We're good. I just I like to start off see what the normative view is topics, you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh jj, you know it's also on Wiki spooks.
Speaker 1: They do a bit better real quick, Joanna, I'm bring it up right now. We're good. Here, what do you got so.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I saw my fault. I think I had told you I saw my all the last two days he came and visited. He's checking out Carolina, and I know, like, yeah, he was kind of like I didn't realize I guess how much into conspiracy he kind of was, uh so, yeah, I had asked him.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, all because I'm that Trump picture. Did you read pill him like headless?
Speaker 2: Then I didn't. I didn't know. I didn't know about that until left. I had left them, and like on the day, that would have been a great topic to talk about that, Yeah, I would. I had asked my father. I was like yo. I was like, now I'm asking him because back in the day, I'm just gonna keep it straight. The first time I ever heard you use that word spooke, I was like, ooh, it's that type of fucking party going on here, Like holy shit, because I know it's been used for different reasons. So I asked my father and he looked at me. He's like see and he's like oh, he's like cia agents. I'm like, am I the only person who thought the wrong thing? When I heard that, I'm like fuck. But like even my father said, oh, yeah, He's like, that's an old word, yo. You know what he told me. He told me that even the word wetback came from some sort of term that had to do with actual government people and then got used. Uh yeah, yeah. I got to text him and ask him. He actually went into it, and I was like, what the fuck. Yeah, they were like assassins or something. They're like CIA assassins or something. They would call him wetbacks because they'd watch you some shit.
Speaker 1: Work. Theeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Whenever you spook is a racial term. I just go back to the future, you know what I mean? No, no, no, they calls the band was a biff beffs guys. Maybe on recall, it's been a while since a seat yo.
Speaker 2: You know what, that would be a classic crazy for us to cover one day for a cult symbolism.
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna, dude, I was actually gonna recommend that because it's my understanding that's deeply rooted in Masonic occultism.
Speaker 2: I would love to cover that.
Speaker 4: Wa nice Yeah, yeah, I gotta I gotta go back to you guys conversation.
Speaker 2: Sorry, so I got all excited.
Speaker 4: No, I gotta go back to you guys. Conversation back home. I say, the best fucking movie with Cano Reaves and fucking Patrick Slazy even in both their careers was Young Blood when fucking and Cano was even only in it for like two minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know that I've ever seen that.
Speaker 4: Rob Lowe is the star. Then Patrick Slaves. It's about the vampire never ages. It's about two year hockey here in Canada and Hamilton and.
Speaker 1: In the Keanu Raves feature. Yeah, okay to watch it like crazy for Suaz.
Speaker 2: You say, is in that too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got He's got a small role.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, he does a French accent like it's hilarious. I don't get it. I don't go any further. But he has a French Canadian accent and hilarious.
Speaker 2: Best the best acting you see that movie Scanner Darkly he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Philip K. Dickbook, that movie.
Speaker 2: You know who was in that movie with them? For for a minute he was standing on like a soap box or some ship, screaming in the street with a fucking bullhorn. Do you know who was in that? Yeah? Well Alex Jones. Billick's playing oh on Alex, and people still buying that fuck it, that spooks bullshit. People still buying that spooks bullshit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he he isn't that role with that's back when he used to hang out with Charlie Sheen. He used to, you know, claim he was a big Hollywood guy back then.
Speaker 4: Sorry, going back to if you neither, if neither of you've ever read the book Spook in the Back of the Room. It's a must. It's literally written by a black author. Without getting too much into it, it's a black guy I fen angles his way into the uh the CIA or whatever, and he is a double agent within the CIA, and he's like he just sits in the back of the room because no one pays attention because he's black in the fifties. Interesting, that's fucking hilarious, Like what up, we're in the storyline like every time he gets a break, he just to go to drive from like Langley to fucking New York. So like bank hookers in fucking Harlem.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds like the place it's called Spook in the Back of the Room in seventy three.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, sat by the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, great fucking book, Great fucking book.
Speaker 1: I don't have to check that out. Sounds like a comical tale.
Speaker 3: I was gonna make an inappropriate Mormon joke when he said spook in the back of the room. I was about to say, what is that a Mormon congregation before nineteen seventy eight?
Speaker 1: Hey, Heid, you would appreciate that one, Nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the artist souls, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that was the thing, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't let me take the priest too.
Speaker 3: Anyone anyone who wasn't white couldn't have the priest because you were of the tainted by the devil.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So they're getting back on topic here, because again, let's go into all the MK ultra aspects here in the studio fifty four, and you know, you get to the your group, which was with Les Wester, co founder with Edgar Bromfman, you know, and then they bring in that alleged child fucker who had sex with the what's the name Drew Barrymore that studio. Yeah. Yeah, you get him in there, you get Jeffrey Epstein in there.
Speaker 3: But you know, here, isn't his daughter the head of ny like the police commissioner of NYPD right now?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe it's the I think that's it's at least the same test family they find.
Speaker 2: N y U.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now with did Mega group too, like one of the biggest fucking uh one of the biggest things that they were doing though too. And oh yeah Ronald Lotter you see right there, he's the one who fucking privatization of the World Trade Center and Building seven.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I ask you who that dude is. Yeah, so I see that.
Speaker 3: Now you we're just gonna go into that secret seven in Austria.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. What you was that.
Speaker 4: There's a secret seven and seven and seven? Right?
Speaker 1: Holy shit? What was he doing in Austria? Was this immediately? Like post war? When was this? It doesn't tell me here? How dare they?
Speaker 3: It's even more interesting he was he was only he was born in forty four, so still odd. I mean, I'm sure it was still controlled by the uh you know, the Dulles Scaling network, right, yeah, yeah, so I get too.
Speaker 4: I just find it really interesting though too, because, like you know, I have to assume that Robert Maxwell was involved with this, right at some point again, yeah.
Speaker 1: He had associations, right, No, they don't have a list to do there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't. It seems like they only focused on the Americans in there, right, and the.
Speaker 3: Four of the fourteen pages are already gone. Well, I think we had a bigger list up here, didn't you look here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had a bigger list up top.
Speaker 3: But I mean even then, like, well, I thought Maxwell was associated with this group.
Speaker 4: I think he was as far as I know. But then you also you also have like they have what a total like fucking ten people there, and I think if you scroll up they talk about there somewhere on there are different link I might be mistaken, but they talk about like the last meeting was in like twenty thirteen, and there's like thirty fucking people, thirty Jewish billionaires, and they only have thirty fucking listed, Like what the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, they have sixteen names right there, right, And we got in its initial corps was twenty members, and then it says it driven to nearly fifty members.
Speaker 1: So what are we talking here? They got dudes listed here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's just very interesting, you know, But I get too when we're talking about them. Brafman and I pointed out to you Lyndon Larouge and Mike Colin Piper and a few others have you know, again another organization that you can't really ever approve. But the mis said that they were the financial backing of permit Ex or you know, between them, I think maybe Bloomfield and so I can't too, Like when you're doing this research, I mean, they don't always come what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Right, you might as well get Yama. You feel like you're the right environment, right the mood center for this research.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong, Like I'm not a lot of times no, no, no, A lot of times that a lot of times I avoid going into the Zionism and because like the majority of this is just handled by the sand Headron. You know, if you look at the san Hedrin, which is really funny, do you know what the president of the Sandhadrin was? Actually his title was so Ran the town went back in Babylon, right, but the president who that was Okay, their title of there was a president was n a s.
Speaker 3: I interesting Nazi huh yeah, Nique Lawrence was he was on that list too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he so he is.
Speaker 3: That's saying his granddaughter is the is the current n y p D commissioner, Lawrence Tish. But yeah, they found it he was the CEO of CBS from eighty six to ninety five. His brother was there in the lowest corporation. The they had sorts of hotels and yeah, the very wealthy folks. They they have big, big donors to n y U.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they're the human traffic performing arts.
Speaker 1: You know, that's all. That's all those people.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the uh you know it's the the Mega Group's granddaughters in charge NYPD. Right now, I mean these people have wheeled some when I'm getting at as, these folks will innumerable amount of power a small cord.
Speaker 1: Yeah of six.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then then it's really funny though, too, right because people talk about like all this is a bullshit and everything. Right now, we could talk about the bankers everything, and I'll say, fucking the creature of Jacky Lone, and I say, that's a fucking limited hangout. Fucking she ever Grip and he does some good work. But I don't I don't try some for a fucking second, because you know, like the one thing that when I when I read when I read the David Rockefeller memoirs, right, sure, I came, I came across something that I never fucking I don't recall. Actually I shouldn't talk ship, but I ain't gonna do it anyways. But you know, I could be wrong, because I actould go back and actually check the creature from jackal Lyonland, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't ever fucking tell us you the there of fucking Nelson, John D and David Rockefeller is Awson Laura.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do you think the mother is?
Speaker 4: Oh? I know who the mother is, the daughter of Senator Aldridge. Interesting, Okay, John D the second that's his middle name, right, that's his middle name, Nelson Alders Rockefeller, Right, Yes, so Aldridge from the Aldrich plant because they tried to pass the Federal Reserve Act prior to Wilson Woodrow Wilson getting passed. So the senator who was at fucking Jacko Island is married to the rock Fellers and fucking Geward Griffin never tells you in the fucking book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that seems like an important factor to include there. I would agree with you. Story.
Speaker 3: Yes, Nelson dies. So Nelson. Nelson's an interesting character because he was very much.
Speaker 4: Fucking wife or his mistress on the floor above his wife, like he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she killed him right, or she died with her right or something like that.
Speaker 4: Sounding weird, but like he had his wife on one floor and his mistress and on the floor above.
Speaker 3: But let's say he always wanted to be president, and just so happens, the two Manson girls almost made him president within a three weeks. I'll tell you something even better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a better one than two mans and girls. I'll tell you some one shooting blanks.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'll tell you something better, right, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let he gout.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 4: So you got nineteen seventy two Richard Dixon, the largest last light in the fucking American history. His vice president, Spiro Agnew Yes, sir correct, Okay, spiruw gets taken out, Fucking Jerald Ford gets put in fucking as vice president. Then they fucking take out goddamn motherfucker Richard Dixon, and they played in Nelson Rockefeller. This motherfucker literally had the president of the vice president taken out so he could become vice president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yep, he was on the track. He wanted to do it.
Speaker 3: So he'd been in the White House since the fifties as a military intelligence officer.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Cary stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: My favorite photo of the like, actually it's not even really Gerald Ford is have you ever seen the four the picture of Gerald Ford just sitting in the background watching the real president and Henry Kissinger shake hands with Mao, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, he went on that trip. He went on that trip, the Kissinger China trip.
Speaker 4: No, this was when Nixon was fucking or not Nixon, when Ford was president. Afterwards, and Mao shaking hands with Kissinger and fucking Gerald Ford's to the background like a fucking retarded a kid on a short class, like just looking like hey, yeah, I mean he was.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the picture. I mean he was kind of a tool, right, I mean he wasn't really uh yeah, yeah. He was a maid made in every regard from his Warrant Commission days, right, yeah he was. He was like, look at that.
Speaker 1: You're having a good old time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Old Kissinger decided at the age of ninety five, you had to go get on a plane and go back there over to China.
Speaker 1: I've always thought this relationship.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, he was a hundred when he showed up and said, listen, you fucking bitch.
Speaker 3: She was he that old Oh shit, a short change him by a couple of years. Okay, that's weird, right, What is that relationship where he's got to fly over there? Right, that's bizarre, man, because he was he was.
Speaker 4: Dude, Henry Kissinger. He's a fucking like, he's the most vile piece of fucking whatever bacteria that's ever fucking warm on human skin suit.
Speaker 1: Right, But sold, I'm sold.
Speaker 4: I respect the fuck out of his gangster. I like I as a criminal, as the youth. This motherfucker he you can't tell me.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me.
Speaker 4: This motherfucker that's harder than him, because like he stayed in that position to one hundred years old, fleword to China, told she, hey, bitch, comes up my dick, and she ran over and that was privately.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm fairly certain he used I'm fairly certain he used the processed Church of the Final Judgment as his dirty, dirty crew national security style dude, because Underling certainly he was connected to neo process.
Speaker 1: Later Richard Scowcroft.
Speaker 4: They know that he flew into fucking Italy in nineteen seventy eight and assassinated the fucking former prime minister. It's like open a secret, Paganick, he did it?
Speaker 1: No, I want to mess with the guy. Huh yeah, touchable.
Speaker 4: But what's really funny about that though, too right? Is uh so pachanic was uh Hendry Kister's second hand man, Reggie he was also.
Speaker 3: I didn't Steve Pachanick was Kissinger's second hand man, the Cuban, the Cuban Russian.
Speaker 4: He's the one who fucking killed out Tomorrow. He wrote the I didn't know that. He went over to White House interrogator with and I seventy eight al the Morrow.
Speaker 1: He was the actual trigger man.
Speaker 4: Now that's what Italy has on the warrant.
Speaker 1: Interesting. He's kind of a Jack Ryan figure, right.
Speaker 4: He was a fucking ghostwriter for fucking Tom Clanceyre, a co writer.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought I would saying.
Speaker 3: That's kind of his stories, right, Jacky's kind of see Patanic right.
Speaker 4: But anyways, Patanic was, yeah, I think that's the story. But Pachannick was.
Speaker 3: Do you think in this picture with kissing Jerda shirtless Bob Bob cocaine A lot of cocaine went down on this image.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of cocaine. But they were tight. They were real tight. Yeah, situation.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, what's his name was? Uh so uh he was the assistant deputy or something. So he was not the He's not the right hand, he was the left hand. Pachannick was sure, sure, but he was up there.
Speaker 1: He was up there.
Speaker 4: But then like he was also called writer for Tom Clancy. But then special agent Bill Hicks every time he fucking comes on, He's like, Oh, this guy really knows what he's talking about. He used to be a c I a employee.
Speaker 3: What the fucker he ran that ship, that's right.
Speaker 1: He used to always go on there, didn't. I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: He is the one who was telling him that there's an important kids and Mars or some ship and fucking them like, like, are.
Speaker 3: You sure that was Robert David Steele because he's not maybe maybe it was, but a very similar character, not quite as he's like he's at.
Speaker 4: Patannic would be on there all the time, right, and they even always be pushing and I got about that.
Speaker 1: You're right there, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 4: Specilation Bill Hicks, you know, would always be like, hey, he knows what he's talking about. He used to be an employee.
Speaker 3: No, motherfucker, he's got he's got the documents.
Speaker 1: He would know that. He just got the documents.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to.
Speaker 1: He got a mysterious death.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was used up and tossed the side.
Speaker 4: You know, like that was it.
Speaker 1: They had nothing like uh yeah.
Speaker 4: Like like the bronfmans in the Red Shields can't push any more stories through him. But it's kind of funny because I was actually at the library and I came across like a Tom Clancy junior book or whatever he was writing Jack Ryan Junior novels or something.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, so you just were like fucking.
Speaker 4: TikTok recycling fucking like legendary stories or like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. This is a funny quote. I guess, I guess I never saw this.
Speaker 3: He was on the Raleigh Factor a week after September eleventh, and he was saying that he blamed left wing politicians for gutting the CIA. Classic classic CIA man, moving right there, just make a statement like that, it's company man, I blame the CIA. No no, no, no no no, let's suck it out. So this is the nextium doctor that was running mk ultr experiments out of Albany and New York. He lost his license. He was a neurologists, he was, remember what he was running mk lture experiments out of there in Monterey, Mexico. Yeah. No, it wasn't the same hospitals, is you as you and Cameron? But it was in the same city as in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, you know it's a really interesting though too. Again, I kind of went in there. Just remind me here, right, you know who else was directly tied to fucking the same hospital? The same hospital at McGill is full.
Speaker 3: Blown like uh you know, taping folks eyes open, you know what I mean, like uh you know, clockwork horn style and showing him like, you know, snuff films.
Speaker 1: They were showing him stuff films.
Speaker 4: But you know who else was directly tied to mcgilly University? And like ew and Cameron's that's fucking horror, Malacca Harris. Her mother was out of mcgilly University as a teacher.
Speaker 1: Is that what brought them up to Canada?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know me that white you mean that white Indian lady who ran as a black woman. Is that ever talking about eight.
Speaker 4: No, No, her name is Debbie after Debbie Sutra. I'm just saying there. I'm not lying, but she's named Debbie after Debbie Sutra, who was like a fucking Nitler or a Hitler ESO terrorisist in the seventh or fifties in India. This is my personal opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, uh in her I looked at her Jamaican hair because he gets real quiet, real real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, there's another family down there, yeah, Browntown or whatever. And then her daddy was Hamilton.
Speaker 3: He's a Hamilton Brown. Yeah, he's a Scott's Irish woman from Jamaica. I mean they were slaves. They got shipped by the Brits, the slaves at one point in time, but they took her over that place, I mean, and they had their own slaves, right. So and then her her Indian heritage is Brahmin.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Basically they're the Indian style Brompins, right, because they're the Brohmin class over there.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, what's really funny about two is when she has run for president or whatever, he's like blah blah blah. When I was saying, kid, my friend was like molested by her father and all that ship.
Speaker 3: Dude, if you go different, she had so many stories like that, didn't she Yeah, like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Like she's related to Kanye But anyway, it's side from that.
Speaker 3: She was marching like an MLK rally or something in the age of two, like the stories that lady came up with em and Joe Biden bo Like, dude, binds, people be like you gotta stop telling them.
Speaker 4: No no no no, no no no no, you need to let me finish though. The broad, the broad who is allegedly the victim, Like I'm not saying she is or is it, but the broad who is the victim of this story, just as happens to have the exact same last name as one of the Spring Court justices. It's it's published in the Unreal papers, oh ke, which I won't go any further.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't look that, don't know that sounds interesting?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in the Montreal papers. They actually published the name of the individual in Montreal. Is that I I don't like she's a if she's if she's she's like Virginia gear for you is just trying to take away from real victims.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's my opinion. What do you got on that? I like that idea.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck about what he was doing with kids on the island because that was like, that was like the cocaine at the party when when the real tell me, why the fuck he had a DNA database that was paid for by the US Fucking I r s no one.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that.
Speaker 4: I've never heard anyone else bring that up. And every time I hear it, I'm like, talk to me about the DNA database.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what, man, I that that I'm downplaying that other stuff that happened. But I totally agrees with you. I feel like we got handed that instead of the all that other weird ship that popped up. There was some things that even got brought up real quick in the news when he first got busted, and then it's like they just stopped talking about it, doing what's up with what's up with that? Other? Like you just said, well, what's what's up with that? I want to hear about that.
Speaker 1: What dealing?
Speaker 3: Kid's bad, but DNA databases, it's funded so much AI ship, dude, It's like, what what was really going on?
Speaker 4: There. Yeah, like two hundred and fifty million dollars in tax incentives to run a DNA database. What do you need a DNA database for? The only thing you could really use a DNA database for searching victims, like you know, blood type matching, bone marrow matching, all that.
Speaker 3: Shit, right, you know, biological warfare, right, I guess you could use it for something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's not really a database because the database is just like keeping all your markers and all your trackers, right, So like what.
Speaker 1: If you want to make a weapon that's designed for one of those markers and trackers?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I guess, I guess, Yeah, you're right. I wasn't thinking designer. You know, you want to get some world leaders out of the question, you know, it's a good way to do it, right, Dude's designer weapons.
Speaker 4: Another thing that I've never actually seen any one else bring up other than myself with Raven Keifer. And I'll give you the links or whatever. I'll drop it in the note to have earth the comments after the show's done. Sure, but I've done like sixty audio so that only shows it with him at least like probably one hundred. But you know, like no one else ever talks about, not just all the fucking scientists that he brought to his island. Right, why the fuck was he running enough be it funded to run doomsday commission conventions or whatever? Right, he literally had doomsday conventions where he was trying to figure out how to fucking save the world from the doomsday clock.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: So there's just so much more to that. Yeah, just type of Jeffrey i'steen Doomsday they'll come up here. They had like convey mentions about doomsday predictions and all that shit, they're gonna save us from global warming, like the SG like fucking Carne and all that bullshit.
Speaker 3: Why did they do Stephen Hawking like this? They the man to a dolly and then wheel him down into a submarine. I don't know what to think of of old Stephen Hawking at times. I mean, the guy lived like a hundred times longer than with the disease in which the man who's the disease was named after, and that just happens to him to be a man who never missed a.
Speaker 1: Baseball game for like twenty five years.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I think it was I said. I'm just saying like to me, I think, Steve, I just think that, you know, like when they tried to place the demon into his fucking soul and they just fucked up on that one, right, and they couldn't get him out. That's why he had.
Speaker 3: One of my biggest issues is where's his speaking spell? Where's the Stephen Hawkings speaking spell?
Speaker 4: These days?
Speaker 1: Why is that not going to commercially available? Right?
Speaker 4: Because because he got the curse while fucking text to speech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is very much like it's similar, but it's you know, speaking to a good old cares.
Speaker 4: Well, he's a job right anything. Ah fuck dude, trans VP of Google, right, dude? Like he like again too, I don't. I don't ever trust these people, and I don't always assume like I'm just saying from the information I have to day, this is my opinion. Tomorrow I could have new information. And even so the last show I did with Nick about some of the nights templar and stuff, I would say that I fucked up some of my information the more I study, because I took one source and thought it was accurate, but then I found a few other sources that I was like, hey, yeah, no, I was under the wrong information there, but I can admit I'm not that's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's only fair based upon the availability of information in the future. You're certainly Yeah, you gotta change your opinion. Sure, that's only fair, that's reasonable. Yeah, good to hear though, but good hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. But one I forget. I was going to say, here.
Speaker 1: Some nights templars. So have you and Nick had some templar stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, oh yeah no no no, like.
Speaker 4: I ge't too, like I broke down. So if we bring up the ras the coat of arms, that's another one that if I look at it, I don't like my saying. And I'm guilty of this too, So I'm gonna talk shit on myself because you know, I'm my best target. But I always say that everyone wants to look for the false leg but no one wants to look for the flag. So when I look at the rothschild fucking coat of arms, that we're off a look at the Bronfman, I'm seeing. I'm seeing like if the rothschilds himself, if you read enough information, they they tracked themselves all the way back. Not to abram they tracked themselves all the way back to Nimrod. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, Babylonian style.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, and the you know, the Babylon through that UH never can answer. Fucking destroyed that shithole, you know, taking all the people back to fucking Babylon and then Cyrus freedom and sent them back to that ship. Right. I mean, I'm not gonna say that I give a fuck one way or another what happens over there, because uh, I don't care. I don't care about my neighbor.
Speaker 1: How about this one? What do you see here in this coat arms? How is this one looked?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 3: I don't know much about all these designs and symbols and esoteric understands of these things, but this is George Washington's family cat arms. The seven.
Speaker 4: On the the seven golds there on the eyes with the three and neither side of the center. That's interesting. Uh. The three on the crown with the three stars there too, That's another thing that I would say is interesting as far as number wise.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you know we got maybe ruby or red red gym and like a green maybe was that an emerald?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: The black here, you know, black crow, Yes, maybe he was just a fan of their music.
Speaker 4: Maybe is it a raven? You know? And the scroll back out, sure, because you know, I just want to see if there's a second bird on there anywhere. No, I don't see it. But the one thing that's really jumping out of me is the colors game. You know across Saint George is the nice Templars. Now, let's go back on you know operation you know, Operation pack On right. Oh, yeah, so because they're the nice Templars. And then you have the Saint Joe's Johns of Jerusalem, which is one of the two official organizations that were investigated under pack On. Well that was another the military guy is ever saying, yeah, patriarch conspiracy. So the Saint John's of Jerusalem was one of the two official unlisted under the Arkansas ones. I think it was. I think they're the Arkansas ones, but that was I ran contract guy, who is they got the only convictions in that case?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, so you're saying they symbols for their for their stuff.
Speaker 4: Well no, oh, for the George Washington, they're the red and the white. The one thing that I'm saying there is gonna definitely be a nice templar. The Saint George's Cross, right, which is the right, that's all fucking the red white cross for England, right, that's the Saint George's Cross. So that's what I'm saying there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The DC flag Headless Giant pointed this out to me recently. This was also seeing the DC flag that Washington coat arms with those with those red those stars, and when I kind of depicting the across the Saint George like you're saying.
Speaker 4: Ah, bring up the Chicago city flag.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we got? I'm not sure if I can't even picture that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not identical. I think it's like three red stars with blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is interesting.
Speaker 3: Almost Colombian, which is interesting since Colombian is obviously named after the goddess Columbia.
Speaker 4: Oh for for six point stars.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, the blue white ripe things canna remind me of Columbia. Yeah, what's the one of these kinds of stars? They look like c I A stars to me, those c I A stars, you know what I mean there, Langley.
Speaker 4: I kind of get the universal extagram feel out of that.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, if you turn them side with sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean maybe Dave girl made it right, Studio six Oh no, no, no, it's still ext no, no, I know, I know, just reference to.
Speaker 2: What you remember that, you remember that one? Yeah? Hey, what movie was that?
Speaker 4: Studio six six six.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the name of it, right, Yeah, I think we even came yeah a long time ago too, yeah, Studio six six six, Yeah, yeah, very.
Speaker 4: Dave girls where Derek grey Old kills his whole band and then the second band member here this is uh, suicides while he's in Brazil.
Speaker 1: You know what a weird cast?
Speaker 3: It was the Food Fighters. But yeah no, but they got Whitney Cummings, Will Forte, Jeff Garland.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean cast, you know what I mean that the Nona and.
Speaker 4: Then Taylor Hackets. Taylor Hawckets dies in fucking Brazil right afterwards, a fucking overdose or some ship.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, he did, didn't he? This was twenty twenty two. Yeah, I've been runing about the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like Kirk Cabang died. Yeah, I sure as fun would want to be in David Roll's band. I'm just saying that. I mean, maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even the first drummer in that band because the first drummer I think went to the Army Special Forces, if I'm not mistaken. Jason Everson I think was his name the other day before girl, Jason Everman, maybe Jason Everman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other day when you're talking about all the Fort Bragg connections, I was sound. Yeah, I was wanting to point out, you know, just like fucking on that day in September, Yeah, I got that passport. You know, two planes could take out three buildings, but not a fucking passport, right, right, Yeah, But then you know, just this year on fucking uh New Year's Day, a cyber truck could take an entire fucking lobby of fucking Vegas hotel fireworks. But his military ID is untouched, right, he was.
Speaker 1: Out of he was out of a was the tenth group out of Fort Carson.
Speaker 4: I think it's a brag. But then the other guy, I think you take a.
Speaker 1: Time and brag. But his most recent assignment was I think the tenth Group and the other Germany, which.
Speaker 3: Is where he allegedly got ridiclaus with the Ukraine T shirt he was wearing, right, and.
Speaker 4: The other guy from fucking New Orleans to where they fucking uh, you know, he was also tied to four BRAG.
Speaker 3: But you know, oh, that's right. That was at the same time too, wasn't it. I forgot about it the.
Speaker 4: Same fucking day. But then the New York was in the crime scene before it was even forensically finished. They were in there like, oh hey.
Speaker 3: They took a tour of the house. They were like, oh, let's take some trophy someone with his folks and one cares.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the Freensgic team wouldn't even been fucking done. It was on the second they're in there, and it happened on the first, and people like, oh my god, check this out, like.
Speaker 1: Like it seems like, you know, that's right.
Speaker 3: That was that No, that was connected directly to that guy was directly connected to four BRAG at that time, like that was where he was stationed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think. I do think that one guy was previously stationed the Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they were both on the January first, and they both had fucking electric vehicles there. The one had the cyber truck, the other one had a Ford F one fifty lightning because he wanted to use the cyber truck but he couldn't get it on turro.
Speaker 1: Now back could cut out there for a second.
Speaker 4: Oh, I say that the other guy. The other guy wanted to use the cyber truck too, but then I mean, he couldn't get it, so he had to get the one fifty lightning.
Speaker 3: So that was very suspect of the explosive X from Army Special Forces Cony put together a firework display, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That didn't have it, seems for fosterous. So everman here was not a good He was not the drummer.
Speaker 3: He was the original guitarist for Nirvana in sound played bass for Sound Garden, and.
Speaker 1: Then he was a green Bay for Third Special Forces Group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, can you tell me anymore that fucking Grune was just a sy op? I mean, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: Now, this guy wasn't Fort Bragg.
Speaker 3: Third, third Special Forces isn't Fort Bragg, so third and seventh, so he's a four bragger.
Speaker 1: We got a four bragger in the house here.
Speaker 4: I will uh second an opinion of yours. Well maybe not a second opinion. But the movie Singles had like the greatest soundtrack of the nineties at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a.
Speaker 1: Big I agree. I agree with you there I was a big fan of that movie too.
Speaker 3: Man, To be quite honest with you, I mean a camera crow does a write and directs a good film.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed Almost Famous.
Speaker 3: That's a fun fun you know, you know the guy, you know, the guy Philip Seymour Hoffmann plays and almost famous the radio DJ names, famous radio DJ names.
Speaker 1: But he's the guy who actually coined the term grunge.
Speaker 4: No, you know, like I've brought this up many times and like anyone who's gonna judge me on it? And I'm gonna go fuck who cares about you? Anyways? But uh man, I was like, why power Skinner. I might have gotten in trouble in the USA and I had to come back to Canada, but luckily that was pre nine eleven. Other words, I'd probably still be in custody. But that's kind of funny. It's kind of funny though, too, because like at least the one good thing, like the one good thing about the growing up that way is by like mid nineties, I was like, look at Powder, look at I never fucking go and give any of my attention to these fucking pedophile, fucking trash bag, fucking mind control operative. So like if I don't have a fiance in my life. I ain't never watching a movie or listening to music like maybe some classical, but I'll listen to a book. Because it's all like man like you and I and Nick and we pull up these like any of us can pull up the patents and tell you that I like, oh, yeah, well, here's how they're using this, you know, using these colored waves, here's how they're using these radio frequencies, et cetera. And it's like, why am I going to do that to myself? I didn't carry my cell phone most of the time.
Speaker 3: If you don't watch out, you'll end up looking like Robert Reich here, Yeah, contd de Vito for who's teller, But who's the.
Speaker 4: Fucking who's the like, who's the fucking the nephel and fucking region character.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate the conversation. So this has been some very informative stuff. I know I've learned a number of things. Yeah, for some closing statements and you Nick both, but if you'd like to to share some savements and also that link called make sure it goes in the show notes for your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll get the most recent there. Anyone who goes to the Raven key for no apologies. It's on speaker. We do you know, we usually do regulars and a lot of times so we just talked shit like this. Sometimes we call it Jona Deep. That's where I come in with a bunch of research, so you know a lot of details, you know a lot of times. And then I'm gonna just say that when when you're doing this research, you know, I like to say, the more you do this, you realize that these people above us, like there's so many like entanglements. It's like that fucking Playboy magazine that has been excused on way too many times. So you can't open up the pages. But that's what all these people are like. They're so stuck together you can't pull the pages apart. And you're both guys the same ages as me. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Example fashion quantmitank.
Speaker 2: I go what you mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm I might be obnoxious, I might be angrant.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: Your lot a lot of good ideas. The Taylor Jen I appreciate. Yeah, my wheel spinner, I recommend check out the deep dives. I know I'll check out some more of your deep dives. Because I remember the last time we conversated there on on Clench channel was like, man, that dude, h it's got a lot of details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jonah doesn't know his stuff if Yeah, he's ready.
Speaker 4: And even even next to the one who I shouldn't tell you, well, I shouldn't say he was the first one because justin actually the one day I was talking ship and I mentioned that I was the skin and so he did uh a private where he just talked to me about my life. But uh, first show I did was with Nick there we did UH and then it's kind of funny. I've actually been going back to we did Cognitive Cognitive Wharf where the limited hangouts all that ship. But uh, I've been digging into the Cognitive Warfare recently, the ship that they're publishing in those you know what, not only am I gonna drop my link. There's this guy doctor tornfald asked he's official NATO scientist and the Cognitive Warfare.
Speaker 3: I literally just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, region, yep, I'm just gonna drop it in there because he talks about how he for his masters and molecular neuroscience. I think it was he was modifying HIV so that he could trigger the impulse reaction within the human brain and all this ship and this is like one of the cognitive warfare scientists for NATO. So I'll just let everyone watch the video because I've been doing a lot of research on but yeah, please do.
Speaker 3: That sounds very very dark, but I would certainly like to read about it. All right, Well, I'll definitely make sure I get those links and then in the show notes. And I appreciate your time. Man, We'll definitely have to link up again in the future. Do I like I like all your details and I like these like we hads had all these conversations for sure, we've had Tonight's some new ideas my way to which I enjoy enjoy coming across NIX, sir. I appreciate your time as always co host of Fridays. So may I offer you any plugs times? Or do you want me to plug some plugs for you? Like, uh, what's the what's one we did the other day before we get your kickstart on something World Florida.
Speaker 2: I know I was dropping this on this weekend on audio I think tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but the scientology one though, it's that one's still that's to blow my brain hole.
Speaker 1: Man, that was a great conversation. I was gonna get your kickstart on some plugs. I would recommend that one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I got a near death experiences coming out next week with the doctor and growing up Mormon with Crusher. So that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Oh he's back, he's back, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: I like to like to hear that.
Speaker 1: I like that guy's Mormon talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got that. And uh then we got some stuff with Rudolph Seiner coming out soon.
Speaker 1: Now, Rudolph Steiner right here.
Speaker 3: Heidi talking about that a lot, hearty love, unfiltered rise for those folks, because I think she's covered this topic a little bit or quite a bit.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I'm not exactly tracking on this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we covered him from like a occultist aspect, other things like you know, he was you know, into and people can check it out comes out.
Speaker 1: Is he a big ocultist?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, But now like publicly that's what I'm saying, Like he's like a sec.
Speaker 2: I think if people who looked into him would understand he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, but not like he's not like he doesn't wear a name tag. I'm inna cultist.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't think that he doesn't wear cape. No, he didn't walk around with an outfit like Crowley or anything.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I feel like there's a couple of occult is like and go to let enjoy themselves a nice cape.
Speaker 2: Oh, Elvis, Elvis Presley had one.
Speaker 3: There you go, he's a dude that that's there's a plug we got, we got you know, we got to do that one again. Dude, I've been I've been deep into this whole Elvis Presley, Mane.
Speaker 2: And Heidi and Bill. You got to make that happen. We do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, for sure. That's that's a blogical folks, check out in the future of that conversation. And the last one we did was, you know, it's a great conversation with Gil Connor is a great, seemingly great author there on that.
Speaker 1: To cover these ocult topics of Elvis's interests.
Speaker 3: I just I'm very uniquely interested in a very small part of those topics with the you know, it's ms manson family activities.
Speaker 1: So now good stuff I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Just now is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: In the private chat Jonah because Uh, I tried to.
Speaker 4: Play in the regular chat but I dropped the.
Speaker 3: DM appreciate it. Yeah, well, I appreciate it, folks, and I joined us here Joana and Nick appreciate it and uh. Operation GCD Live next Wednesday at eight pm Eastern Time.
Speaker 1: Topic is you guess to be TBD? This last one?
Speaker 3: Though, I really I might be unpacking some more of that because I'm really stuck on this topic of Idaho Contra, comparing Idaho, the Idaho four murders and the environment in which occurred in to the situations around in around the drug trafficking, gun trafficking of Iran contract because we got drug trafficking, we got gun trafficking, We even got Iran contract people up there and around the idea situation.
Speaker 1: But the more I look at it at the moment, yeah, what do you see? You've seen some of those details? You what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, when are you talking about all that? So I just want to drop a name on you and see what you with anything at all?
Speaker 3: But both grills.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm familiar with Bill. Oh yeah, US Army colonel.
Speaker 3: Right, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one who was Negota shading with fucking Weaver. They had to call him in the negotiate with Sam Weaver, right or and then involved with yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's character.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you know when you're saying Idaho for like Ruby Ridge was Idaho. So I was just wondering if he, uh, you know, if you had any opinion on that whole thing, like the boat grills and all that brag too.
Speaker 3: I'll add that to the list because that's an excellent point because here's another one for you that went down in Idaho relative Iran contra is that is the Newgna Hand Bank co owner and founder John Michael Hand, who was a CIA operative in Green Beret under Edward Lansdale and Vietnam.
Speaker 4: Murdered in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah in Australia, right. The bank was a it was kind of the early domino in the Iran contra. There was a CIA money laundering bank out of Australia. The Australian lawyer he started with, commits suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He basically pops smoke and disappears to Idaho for the next twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the South got into.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: A right yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, oh no, I don't know the pastors. I do remember correctly, New had a suspicious death and John Michael hands Army Special Forces. He popped smoke and lived under an assumed name in Idaho for the next twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be a great one that I'd be interested in, uh covering one day because also you think of all that, like you know, the the Gladio ship, but then the fucking and the guy from Milan who fucking got down under the construction but you couldn't get there, and somehow hey hung himself because you know the talking about the brack black friars hanging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Vatican banker, right right, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, that'd be a good topic to get into.
Speaker 2: I like, that's all.
Speaker 3: It's all connected. And all those guys know Bob Cocaine Evans friend and his boss, Charles Bluehorn, he was doing all the banking deals with Michael's Dona, you know, for First National Bank there in the Vatican bank scandal, and he also know what about.
Speaker 4: Like uh, I think it was right before COVID, right, yeah, yeah, right before COVID, right when they took in that fucking h they took in the entire freight Lner which was owned by JP Morgan with like fucking retarded amount of tons of cocaine. It was a JP Morgan flagship.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, I mean yeah, no, Like I got tell you, Like I didn't make this point, but I was gonna say, like, right, they gotta get the coke Nona.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: The the the one thing I was gonna make a point about is you know, you see, like the Brompitts take over all the alcohol after fucking pro after World War One prohibition and then World War Two, they didn't take over all alcohol in the world. But to me, that's the same as like, uh, I just get real quick and then we can get off of It's the same as when the bird had the Boer War and then all of a sudden fucking sets some roads runs all the diamonds in the world exactly, you know everything, and then you have like the eu Opium wars in China and Andy, and then like you know, Woodrow Wilson, the Dellano family is making a fucking billions of dollars of the asters. Right, so every time every time they have one of these wars, the monopoly, right Those are great points, Jennen, those are great points.
Speaker 3: And you're you know, you're we might have to have a deeper discussion on some of these, especially the Iran Contra stuff in the future. You all have to reconvene here in the future. There was a question for Nick, though I wanted to, I wanted to let him get an answer on Nick, have you ever had a show with Douglas Dietrich u s ar machine against He was part of We talked about him before a couple of weeks ago, indirectly through Project Came a Lot.
Speaker 1: He was part of Project Came a Lot. Okay, you don't know, just do what you do what you must with that.
Speaker 2: But he was projects, that's Projects Spoke a Lot, Projects.
Speaker 4: Project Camelot was he was? He? Was he related to the Kendies or was he related today the NASA's if we're talking camel a lot, this was.
Speaker 3: That Carrie Cassidy uh program, right, which but it just happens to be named after an actual kind of design program from the US Army, Right, they can just it's on Wikipedia. Right, It's it's interesting, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: And Camelot was the Kennedy family too, right, But.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, which turns out it wasn't very camelot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean that was the whole fucking was like, she marries the dude that so she's her husband in the head, and then fucking Howard Hughes gets kidnapped and he's found on Scorpio Island or whatever and all that shit. I mean, that sounds pretty camelot to me.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you mentioned that because we just did a great show on that with Hotty Love. She was just in the chat there on More Mormon Mafia, there on the Occult Rejects. We were those exact topics, and it's a great story. You mixed some solid points and I appreciate your time, Jon and Nick for share your time. Folks to the interwebs. Catch you here in the future.