Speaker 1: All right, it says we are now live playing hooked up to my dear old microphone on.
Speaker 2: A SECONDMENTO.
Speaker 1: Here you go. All right, well, welcome to the show everyone who's here currently. I'm Robert Phoenix and this is the Friday Forecast, and we have people besides myself on this show who talk most of the time. Sometimes I talk, but most of the time it's somebody else. And I enjoy talking with other people, including you, because every now and then you show up on this show as well. We have a little Friday Calling segment today we're gonna have excuse me, we're gonna have William Ramsey join us here. Momentarily. He's wrapping up another interview, and we decided to pivot on the topic today and instead of raking Alan Dershowitz over the coals, which I think needs to happen. There seems to be something very dark brewing in the city of Austin. And I'm not talking about coffee, espresso or an oatmeal stout right. There have been a spate of murders in Austin. Most of them have not been very well attended to by the local police department, and they sort of fit a pattern that is eerily similar to what's known as the Smiley Face Killers. And William has actually written a book on the Smiley Face Killers and yeah it on his website you get on Amazon. So there's a weird intersection here. In the weirdness is that a lot of these bodies that are being found dead are being found in Ladybird Lake, and that's a connection. Water is a connection to the victims of the Smiley Face Killer. These usually it's men, there's a profile, it's men, and they go missing for a couple of days now here, if they hear being Austin Texas. If they go missing for a couple of days and they wind up in the water, there's a good chance that the person who's gone missing, well, they'll be they'll be what their death will be described as a drowned, accidental drowning. But they don't know how long that body has been in the water. Usually what happens is that they will they will sink and then they'll pop up. If there's a process where the body starts to expand with gases, it's a it's a it's a putrification fermentation process, which just doesn't sound very nice, but that's what happens, and so unless you tie the body down and begins to float up right and then eventually it's discovered. So this is one of the common themes with a number of these murders in Austin that are still for the most part unsolved. And the water piece also again connects it to these quote unquote smiley faced killings where these victims go missing and they show up in various places in water. It's not always a lake is Sometimes it can be a creek, a tributary, sometimes it can be a pond. There's almost always water in the lungs, and there's many other things that have happened to the body besides the water and lungs. I'll let William sort of fill you in on what those things are. But that's a theme, right, It's like, whoh, well, they died of drowning, so we can just write this off as somebody who's just died of drowning, right, But what they don't really pay attention to are all the other things that happen to the body, like broken and missing teeth. And again, this is not necessarily going to be a show for the feint of heart, because some of these details can be gruesome, and of course will you will know what those sort of details are. So anyway, this is what's on the table for today. We decided to make a bit of a pivot. And one of the things that is also in part of the story and in the news cycle is one of Alex Jones's top writers. According to Alex Jones, a friend and a researcher part of Info Wars, was found dead last week in Austin, albeit under very different circumstances. This is not these are not the same circumstances. He was actually found dead on his property and there was blood everywhere, So he didn't he didn't wind up in the lake, and he was He had only gone missing to the point where he didn't show up for work. And apparently he was very into being a part of Info Wars, so not being at work was quite significant. And then they sent somebody over to you go check out him, and that's when they found that he had been killed. Now, the the party line where the narrative, the commonly held narrative around this now a week later, is that somebody broke into his car and he tried to stop them and was murdered as a result of the potential theft of the car or what was inside of the car. Now, why this is important is because there was a record of him actually reporting and confronting somebody prior to this happening, and so again there's there's there's kind of a narrative, but we're not really sure if that's the case. When speaking of the case, the man who solves him is right here with us today, mister William Ramsey. Hello, William Robert.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, Good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think the last time we did this, we just did this with audio. I don't think there was the video part of this.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think it was back in the day. I don't think Streme Yard was around.
Speaker 1: Stream Yard, and I think YouTube was still quite nascent. So just to give you all a bit of a bit of a history, I think I had William on my podcast that might have been like twenty sixteen or something like that, and we talked about the West Memphis three and Damian Eccles and that whole scene. Though. So that's how long it's been here. We are nine years later, William, We're both we're both still ticking here.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, still ticking a little bit more gray in the old air, so to speak. Yeah, along in the tooth. Yeah, it's been an a dressing ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah there. I mean there's a lot going on we can talk about, like the problem with Dershwitz. He is litigious crazy, he is. He has made statements recently that he's looking to sue people. And he did get sued by Virginia Giufrey. So that was an interesting court case. Now if you want to bring that up on Pacer, what happened is he that case? So you have to remember Gewfrey who did Giufray sue? Giuffray's sued. Now, this is all factual information. I'm not speculating.
Speaker 1: I can even I can even bring up the the court paperwork on it. I have it right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please bring it up. That'd be great because if you remember the arrest, I think of Epstein led from the civil this is not criminal. The civil litigation between Virginia geu Frey and Elaine Maxwell right, who was also part of her criminal arrest, was two charges were relying on her deposition, but that was the that was the one suit, right, So so Giuffray sued her, and if you remember Giuffray sued the king, current King of England's brother, So the current Charles the Third's brother who is Andrew, Prince Andrew, who his mommy paid out twelve million large like twelve million pounds to Giuffrey, who then subsequently sued Dershowitz. So Dershowitz. That one of the interesting things civil litigation. Right, it's not a criminal case. He's claims that he kept his underwear on. She claims in her I think in her uh statement that she made to the court that he she had sexual relations with Alan Dershwitz six times. Right, he has come out And anyway, that court case is really interesting because it's a sophisticated form of civil litigation where the process goes and you can watch the filings and everything. By the way, Virginia Giufrey had excellent attorneys, Yes, this is it she had like it was and it actually ties into the Hunter of Biden stuff. Right, But the super lawyer who I can't remember his name though.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. So this mentions Jane Doe three and I've I've also seen Giuffrey as Jane Doe one oh two, which is interesting because one O two equals three. But is she Jane do three or Jane do one O two or she both?
Speaker 2: I don't recall, and I don't know, okay, but I do know that she's come out of public. Her original name is a Virginia Roberts, right she goes, She usually actually go by Jenna when she was younger, but she got married. She fled like Epstein and went to Thailand and met a husband and became jew Frey and went to things. But anyway, kind of my train of thought about Drshowitz is this is actually really interesting and timely because Dershowitz, a very skilled thing is like the good of civil attorneys in these types of cases who sue for millions, they'll just continue the process. So the sure was on and it got all the way up to where Dershowitz was about to get deposed, right, So that's really where a guy like Dershowitz would have been put under pressure because she probably Virginia has very If you're in an intimate relationship with somebody, you can probably say things that can.
Speaker 1: Be very you, that's right. If you know the details of their anatomy, that's.
Speaker 2: All kinds right. So I think what happens is in a very skilled attorney will make an agreement outside of the court, like the court. The judge is kind of like a good judge, not a comedy judge like we have today all over the country or we've been appointed by Biden. But a good judge will is like a referee, right, He's seeing and facilitating judgment justice between two parties. That's what the jurors, I mean, some of these judges are brilliant and some are dumber.
Speaker 1: Than Oh my god, it's amazing the disparity here.
Speaker 2: And even in the Supreme Court. Like some of these guys, like I went through law school and some of these guys like Alito and these and Kavanaugh, they're freaking brilliant, dude, they are really really really smart smart. Yeah yeah, no, they're I mean, but then you.
Speaker 1: Have Soda Major and KBG and it's like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Total joke. Anyway, getting back to my training. Fact, So the just the judge operates like a referee. But what can happen in the courts is that these two parties can come to an agreement outside of the court, even though the court case is going on. They can come to an agreement outside the court and settle and just tell the court everything's resolved, so the court doesn't have to go through the process anymore. So I think what the attorneys for Jeuffrey did is got him to the point where he could get in real trouble, like he could actually say stuff like you that ended. Part of the reason gilling Maxwell ended up in jail is because of her testimony in a civil court.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I think they ended up dropping those charges, the two charges of her being deceptive in her civil case against you, Frank. But so just to finish up what I think really happened with Dershowitz, who's in the news these days, what really happened is he skillfully settled with her settlement to the satisfaction, and then they went back to the court and said this case is done. There's no See. The other thing is that there can be no proof of this agreement. See. Sometimes people go through litigation processes, whether you know, in a civil thing, to establish a court record for the future, like I want a ruling, you know. But this was more of like I think Virginia Jewfrey seeking justice for her self. So I think that's what happened with Dershwitz, and nobody will bring it up on the mass media either. But like I said, like just it's name. Dershowitz is really dangerous and he is a person who's super crazy, So I can't say anything that's outside of.
Speaker 1: Like right, sure, sure, I mean the speculative part is the part that gets us in trouble. But what we do know is that he was Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer, right, he was right, And what he did is he negotiated Jeffrey Epstein's prison sentence.
Speaker 2: That's a fact as well.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, and a lot of people don't know about what that looked like on Jeffrey Epstein's end. Essentially, it was a super low security prison deal. He was allowed to leave for twelve hours a day, okay, to go to his office and work and report back at night. And he had absolutely the best of everything he needed while he was there at night in the prison. And he did that for six months. This is what allan So when people say, well Jeffrey Epstein went to prison for no, he wasn't really prison. It was kind of like play prison and as long as he showed up at night, it was fine. Right, That's what he negotiated for his client, and I guess if you're paying a lawyer, that that's what you want. He want that guy to negotiate that deal. But then the weird part is this Batman and Robin with him and Mike Cernovich. And if people aren't really kind of aware of the sequence of events, Jeffrey Epstein does his little six month bid, goes back to his life, and I believe there's a woman reported by name. Is her name Julie Fox? Is that her name at the Miami Herald?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, she was the one that was really the one who got credit for I believe she got awarded a very either well what's.
Speaker 1: She might have got? Yeah, So so she she she gets back into this thing, and it's because she's talking to to Virginia Gifray. That's where she's getting a lot of her source material from. So she starts to publish these pieces in the Miami Herald, and all of a sudden, Jeffrey Epstein starts to get hot again.
Speaker 2: Right, and so consequently your lawsuit with Giffray's lawsuit with Gill Maxwell.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, And there's the Dershowitz piece and right in which she says that she in the statement Jane do three, if she's Jane Do three and I've seen her as Jane Do three and Jane Do one O two, that this is what she's accused Alan Dershowitz of. So now all of a sudden, Mike Cernovich and Alan Dershowitz play Batman and Robin to get those court records unsealed. Now, I love your opinion on this, because if Alan Dershowitz is doing this himself, it kind of looks very self serving, doesn't it. But if Mike Cernovich does it, and Mike Cernovich having already kind of a record with Pizzagate and you know, trafficking, now looks like, well, Mike Cernovich, who I think also might be a lawyer, I'm not clearing that.
Speaker 2: He is definitely a lawyer. He was a member of the state part of California.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now now Mike Cernovich gets to play.
Speaker 2: He gets another lawyer, Rondaza. He gets this guy Rondaza to do the filing for him. He actually said publicly, this is verifiable. I had like twenty five thousand dollars lying around, so I have decided to get involved in this case.
Speaker 1: That's what he said, right. So in the relationship with Dershowitz and Cernovich is very weird because because publicly it looks like it's contentious, right, but we're not really sure if that's the case. It could be it could be just you know, you know, WWE stuff, right, good guy, bad guy. Meanwhile, he's carrying out sort of these you know, the plans of Alan Dershowitz to get this stuff unsealed. So Alan Dershwitz can what Virginia Giuffrey is really accusing him and other people love. And that's where it gets really tangled, because Dershowitz is trying to quote unquote clear his name with this, and I don't think it has a lot to do with, you know, bringing people to justice at all. It's more, it's absolutely more self serving than anything. And of course now as a result, Mike Cernovich was there last week or two weeks ago as a little binder with all the other Epstein gatekeepers, and we've heard nothing about that since. So I'd love your take on the relationship.
Speaker 2: Of this moment, an incredible moment in the Epstein saga, which has not stopped, like it is really Epstein to two thousand and eight, to ge phrase the abuse of Geufrey happened in around nineteen ninety nine, two thousand and two thousand and one. I've read Virginia Giuphra's biography, so I'm very familiar with her claims. These are not court claims, but these are statements she made in her biography, which is remarkable on a broad wide variety of levels. But it hasn't ended. So Cernovich is involved with Julie Brown or whatever from Miami, Dan Dersh and they're trying to meddle with this civil case of what's going on. In my opinion, they're meddling in the civil case trying to get the names of these women who are named in this suit of Giufrey against Giliane Maxwell, who hasn't been arrested yet. And I don't think that Epstein got arrested yet. When that civil case was done, he got arrested and then died in jail.
Speaker 1: But oh he's alive.
Speaker 2: He's unlived, unlivedlived. Here's the thing, Like I said, she had the best freaking lawyers. This guy, Paul Kassel should have been a Supreme Court member, and you're gonna hear him because he did something called a most.
Speaker 3: Afternoon again Paul Cassell again from his giuffrey, we agree that there should be broad unseiling of the record one this case between well, there is a kind of.
Speaker 1: Sorry I clicked on that little too politic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear him.
Speaker 3: Sir, And you asked how should we describe mister Cernovitch. We would describe him the way he described himself as a quote slut sham or close quote. We would also describe him as a proxy or stand in for mister Dershowitz. Dershowitz, as we're going to hear shortly, is bound by a protective order and cannot disclose documents, and where there were never any factual findings. We made that allegation in the district court that the only reason mister Cernovitz showed up a few days after mister Dershowitz was unable to get some documents was that he was an ally of mister Dershowitz and acting as his stand in.
Speaker 1: There, you go, that's exactly, That's exactly what what we've been talking about. He was like a proxy.
Speaker 2: That's not me saying it. That is Paul Kassel in a court of law saying that Witz couldn't get the documents. He's under a bound order, right, and then and then switch comes up, and then he basically tells the judge he's a proxy standing and a slutshamer.
Speaker 1: Right, right, that's not me reporting, that's not These are all facts. The other thing too that people aren't aware of. And William, I'd love love for you to comment on this. While he's doing all this stuff with Epstein and negotiating his six month Kush stay with twelve hours away, he's also negotiating immunity, right, and Alan Dershowitz negotiates immunity for himself during this whole thing. What you know about this, right? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Right? So Dershowitz, I think had immunity back in two thousand and seven or eight, right, he was a right community and that was supposedly what That's what Epstein was arguing after he got arrested, is that he had global and mis Or lawyers were who actually said there was no indication that he's going to kill himself as two lawyers at the time. He had also good, very good lawyers. But Dirsch said he had immunity. But that's from a criminal case, not from a civil case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I see, you just drop the document here.
Speaker 2: This is this document is so important, okay that I have it on my website that you can read it yourself. This is from the man you just saw, Paul Cassel. This is really one of the most important Epstein documents you could ever read. Is from Paul Casel. It's not me. This is a court filing from February twenty seventeen, So do you I think, which also attributes his inspiration to attend law school to Dershowitz. Meeting Dershowitz, he inspired me to go to law school. I mean, this is an incredible document. I mean the pictures and the words tell you everything. It's called I can put a link response and opposition of motion to intervene.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I had that pulled up as well. The other thing too, and this is this is wild, right, like Alan, Alan Dershowitz is a like a rabbit. I don't know what a rabbit like shark like If a shark could have rabies, yeah, it would be Alan Dershowitz. And there's another thing again, this is all part of the public space and it's part of the public record, which I want to bring up, but I'll show how rabbit he is it when he Okay, when Julie Brown, who is the reporter that we're talking about, right, when she published all this stuff, what did she what happened to her? She was harassed by Alan dershowitzow I didn't know that, right. This is what she says here. This is from Alternate and this was published on July twenty fifth, twenty nineteen. And so these weird things are happening to Julie Brown, like she's getting all these weird FaceTime calls and stuff's happening to a computer and it says here. Then she took a shot at Dershwitz, who has been tangentially implicated in the Epstein case. When you go after powerful people, you know they're going to try to find a way to mess with you. She explained. When my story in Epstein came out, Harvard Law School professor and former Epstein attorney Alan Dershwitz wrote an open letter to the Pulitzer Prize Committee trying to discredit my work and influence the board not to reward the Miami Herald a prize. He must have said a million times, I know that you're not going to tell the truth because you're just aiming for a Pulitzer. She recalled when I do this kind of work, that's the farthest thing from my mind. I never thought that this Epstein story would be as big as it turned out to be. Never the thing that drives me is finding justice and telling the story. People can relate to you because there's tons of vulnerable women who have gone through something like this. You can read more here. So that's what we're talking about here in terms of him being like this rabbit attack shark and going after her credibility and doing everything in his power to influence the Pulitzer Committee to not reward her, thus discredit her in anything that might come up and could be used in a court of law and possibly even against him like this is this is a huge tactic that the man indulges in as as just a form of what did the Chuck Norris say, the best defense is a good offense? That's Alan Berguwitz. Yeah, I think you're absolutely right. He's a very intelligent guy, like this is a very accomplished person. Oj I'm trying to find the one where he's like okay to use snuffles if you want. Have you ever seen that video of dirt? No, I've never seen that one, but it doesn't surprise me. Do you know what his first high profile case.
Speaker 2: Was, wasn't it the guy who supposedly killed his wife? Was that the one?
Speaker 1: There was one even before Klaus von Bulo? His first his fur his first high profile and it might have been one of his first cases. He was part of the defense of Teddy Kennedy and Chap Equittic.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's where Alan Dershwitz enters the world stage.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he's still like flooding the zone with his face. I mean he's all over the Internet and interviews and claiming he's innocent and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, for a long time, he's sort of looked relatively the same age. He's one of those guys that sort of turned old at around fifty five and stayed like that for a few, like in a couple of decades. But I think he's eighty now and he's actually looking quite old. And I'm not sure how much time this guy has left on the planet. I'm wondering, what do you think happens in the aftermath of the casting of somebody like Alan Dershowitz. Does he go through kind of a Jimmy Savile sort of post you know, exhumation experience, or does history get buried with him.
Speaker 2: I think that he'll always look be seen as kind of a repulsive creature. I mean, I think that's really it. That he was on the side of all this stuff, and yeah, it's not good. So what do you think.
Speaker 1: I think that once he passes away, I think that the that the vultures are going to start to.
Speaker 2: Circle tell more stories, right, I mean, isn't this like the whole thing people like, that's his intimidation. He's trying to intimidate people.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if he's not around, then who's going to do the intimidating. I mean, even if he has and I know, yes, children, I think some of them might be in law, some of that might be an entertainment. I don't know, but none of them would have the same kind of tenacity. And also, the thing about Epstein, I'm not Epstein Dershwitz, is that he has a lot of compromising material on people. That's the other side of it. And I think we see the we see the outward stick, right, like the threatning of Julie Brown with the Pulizer Committee. But then there's this other stick that we don't see with Epstein. That's that's my feeling, that's my it's my opinion, right that that's the other side.
Speaker 2: That you're entitled to your opinion. It's not just your opinion. I've heard other writings. There was a writing about on Crazy Days and Nights, which you know you have to take with a great grain of salt. But they are an investigative journalist website. They know a lot of stuff, and they say that he's the one with the files, and so that's what I'm not saying that, but I mean, somebody has the files. Something weird happened last week or two weeks ago at the White House. It was an incredible moment because I did a lot of research on Epstein in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. I could have done a documentary. I probably should have. But like I've seen all those files. I've read Didji free files. Like I'm a lawyer, that's what I do, so like reading filings and things like that's very normal to me. And what they came out with in those Binders was just fluff. It was a joke. But the other thing that was interesting about it, Robert, is the lead up to it was just this fanfare, like we're releasing the files. I got them on my desk, so everybody's jomping at the bit ready to just dig through those things. And then they drop out in half of it's redacted, So why this fan fare? And it's made me think, like the years of my brain are moving, and I'm like, I think that this was how the administration is going to deal with the alternate media. They're going to give them access, They're going to work things up and give out slop, and that's exactly what happened. Like it's just like, oh no, it's the same old bosses. We're just gonna get slopped from these guys too. We're not getting this stuff. And it made me appreciate Julian Assage more because he just put the stuff out with mil redactions or anything. He may not have known how important they were. Maybe he knew they were slop or chicken feed or whatever they call in the Intel community, but just the fact that people could read through them, so all the stuff that happened with comet pizza was autists and people like me who will like literally try to read through stuff and make connections, right, and that didn't happen at all this whole This was a very telling moment for me, was this fusudo release and the way that they're controlling and it's still controlling the information and the transparency you know, projection or whatever they're saying they're transparent is trans apparently false to me based on Epstein, Like we're in trouble, Like if this is the beginning, Holy smokes, what's going to happen later on?
Speaker 1: You know? Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, anyway, do you mind playing that audio that I have?
Speaker 1: This is uh this William F.
Speaker 2: Buckley still and bones Buckley on Derschwitz and the Stewards.
Speaker 1: I'm getting convicted, but they can try, but the film I can keep making money from. By the way, people who don't know who this woman is, it's Andrea Dwarkin, who is a absolutely the play button brother. Yeah, radical lesbian here.
Speaker 4: Take det deal of evidence to demonstrate, probably more evidence on this side than on the other side, that exposure to what you care, pornography, if anything, inhibits illegal sex conduct. You know that there is a lot of learning to what happens to a woman who has been raped and the rape has been filmed, and the films are being sold.
Speaker 2: This is a very age to put.
Speaker 5: I had a debate with Alan Dershowitz at the law school three four years ago, and he was taking the flat out pill pell position, you can't sense anything, and I said, well, what about a snuff film?
Speaker 1: You know what that is? People get killed.
Speaker 4: That is actually it's never been proved there is.
Speaker 2: It's provable that there is a stuff film.
Speaker 1: Who is this one? Who's this one? William?
Speaker 2: He kind of he kind of like that.
Speaker 5: Well, he said it would be all right, you would have to protect his snuff film that was made abroad, because then the mirror would not be something that had been so to speak, licensed dribably in America. I thought that a high form of sophism to say it's it's okay to show films people getting killed as long as you kill them outside.
Speaker 1: It's that limit.
Speaker 4: And television movies there are people getting killed. All of the homes made.
Speaker 2: So who's this old bitty Joshawitz is eighty six, by the way.
Speaker 1: Eighty six and he's not long. Who's this woman? Still here. Yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: My camera off?
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Hold on, who is that woman?
Speaker 2: I can't hear you?
Speaker 1: Let me check, yeah, testy, test Hey, we're here with William Bramsey Investigated, journalist, lawyer.
Speaker 2: Something's going on in my computer, like, something's fuzzy.
Speaker 1: About Oh uh oh, we're getting to you. Okay, he's going to come back in. So he was. He wasn't able to hear me that whole time. We'll bring William back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So. I think the plan here is to continue to talk about Epstein and Derschwitz a little bit more because there's a few of the things that I want to bring to the table, and then I think we're gonna pivot it and moved into what's going on in Austin and Williams connection and research, not connection but research with the smiley faced Killers. And you can find Williams work at William Ramsey Investigates and he's got blog posts there and he also has his books. Can you hear me now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So who was that woman that was denying the reality of snuff films? Phyllis Schlaffley, Phyllis Schlafley. Wow, like now she is. Was a hardline conservative, very much so wow.
Speaker 2: The other Buckley Buckley was considered real conservative. He didn't have that kind of lifestyle. Buddy got a man at Yale or whatever was the book he wrote. But he was a skull and bonesman. He was a.
Speaker 1: Bonesman, total skill, bonesman. Yeah, and probably a bohemian grover as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, no questions if you want. Another reference to Crazy Days and Nights, which is another kind of thing about Buckley, is that he actually preferred men, and he was in a married relationship. Like he's a conservative, right, so great. He liked dudes, and then the dudes that he liked, he would say inside things about them on his show like that, so he would he would they have fun in his own mind, like referencing their relationship by things that the audience would never pick up on.
Speaker 1: But right. Interesting. And the other woman was Andrea Dworkin. If I'm not mistaken, that's correct. Yeah, and wow, I've gone through hours and hours and hours of a lot of those old Crossfire shows and some of them are really mind blowing. They really are in terms of like he had Ron Paul on way back in the day and they're kind of going back and forth about you know, economic theory. It was really interesting. The one that I thought was really fascinated was him and Alan Ginsburg. And Ginsburg was he just wanted to be, you know, swear, he wanted to be as like blue and dirty as he possibly could do.
Speaker 2: So didn't you get up and start dancing for something? Ginsburg started dancing?
Speaker 1: Yes, he did, absolutely right. Yeah, it's classic. It's totally classic. So I found this. I found this one thing about Uhwitz, which I thought was very very interesting. Now again, I'm gonna say this is a rumor, right, it's a rumor that Alwitz is in possession not only of the files but video.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, now there's a New York Post story which I think is really a lot of projection. And I'm gonna see if I can dial it up here. Here we go. It's right here, and this is what this is what Dershowitz says in this story, this is really interesting. Here we go, Where is it says? Where is it about? Video? Video? Video? Okay, here we go, Then you go back. It's up here somewhere. This is about Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffrey and uh, dersha Witz, I can find this. Hold on, it's uh, I just had it here. Fine, this is let's see, yes, let's see. Here we go. Oh man, this may not be the right doc anyway. What he says as I scrambled to find it, what he says is that he wishes that they had a video of these things happening, because if there was video, it would clear him because he wouldn't be on video. He actually says this, and I'm like, this is really bizarre, Like why would you why would you bring that up? It sounds a lot like projection.
Speaker 2: Going on. I mean, it is so strange out there.
Speaker 1: He's very strange.
Speaker 2: It's just like some of the stuff he just wouldn't even believe is like the public, like there are people putting Dershowitz on their show. They must not have any clue what he's up to.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's he's one of these guys too. He's also like a shape shifter and for some people he represents, you know, sort of the hardcore conservative, you know, ideal like like he gets placed into that camp, which I think is bizarre because I think ultimately he's just self serving. But yeah, I think his time is limited here and it'll be interesting to see what happens eighty six.
Speaker 2: So he is not a spring chicken, there's no question about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So do you want to shift gears here and talk about now? Are you are one of the I would say definitive authorities on the Smiley based murders, which we can certainly get into the title of the show, which I flipped, is we've had a spate of murders in Austin over the last couple of years, and most of those cases are unsolved. And as I was telling the audience prior to your arrival, the majority of these murders or these bodies wind up in Ladybird Lake, which is a theme that's consistent with the Smiley Faced Killers. So why don't we start with the Smiley Face killer stuff, okay, and give people some background into how long you been diving into this, and then maybe we can eventually make our way back to Austin.
Speaker 2: Are you in Austin?
Speaker 1: I'm just outside of it, Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool? So you know the background. I started researching this in twenty sixteen. It's almost been ten years, and I started because I wrote a book in twenty twelve called Children of the Beast, and I kept saying, all these smiley faces around that, and I'd remember during that research listening to a what is it, what's the overnight show?
Speaker 1: Art Bell art Bell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there was an art Bell show with the guest talking about the smiley face killers. So in my mind, I'm seeing the symbol and then I remembered this, So it was kind of in my mind. I was watching stuff and I followed one case who I still remember, out of Columbus, Ohio. His name was Joey LaBute, and he disappeared out of a bar. He was a gay guy, and I was like, Okay, if this guy ends up in a river, I'm gonna freak out because it's gonna very validate what I've seen before. And I've seen all these smiley faces in the comic culture Watchmen, Alan Moore, Fight Club of all places. So what you know, there's something weird going on.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the smiighty face also associated with Manson as well?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not familiar with that. It'd be interesting to find out if it was. I don't know it got the name. Oh anyway, So Joey the Butte ends up in the Coeto River, like nineteen days later in a place previously searched. These cases all fit the same m O. Young man nighttime, uh, no indication that he's self harming or anything, goes out, maybe has one or two drinks, usually not super drunk, disappears and then it's just like where is this person? And they're gone for a period of time that's a lot longer, like they should, body should be done. Massive search. Families show up, put up like you know, posters all around town. It's on the local news. Then the body shows up and they just saycidental drowning and move on. So that's it. But a lot of these don't fit the thing of an accidental drowning. So it got its name Smiley Face killers because two of the original researchers were two guys. One's name is Gilbertson and Gannon. They were independently researching the same thing. One was in New York, the other one was in Wisconsin, and there was a spate of these in Wisconsin. But they found that there was a smiley face associated with where the bodies were found. So it's kind of like a mystery, like what's going on? So I started again this was twenty fifteen. I think as Joey LaBute, I reached out to others. I was on Facebook at the time. There were other researchers out there. One is Jim Smith, so I was following it. And then I've just kind of followed the cases and tried to keep up on things while doing other research. And I put out two documentaries and my most recent book was out. I can't believe it, but it was in twenty twenty three. It's four hundred pages and it goes into like I followed the the spate of deaths in Austin. They call it the Lady Bird deaths, but they don't in my mind, they don't see the broader phenomenon of this worldwide phenomena where like four or five hundred men have died in the same fashion. But the first one was Santos in twenty fifteen. Randy Lexwold twenty eighteen. I have a full chapter on it in my book. I've talked to Lexwold's family members Gutierra's twenty eighteen, Christopher Pew twenty nineteen. He was a survivor, Clifton Axdell twenty twenty three, Jason John twenty twenty three. There was a space all right next to each other. Jonathan Honey, March twenty twenty three. Christopher Hayes Clark April fifteenth, twenty twenty three. And then there's even more. After I had published my book, there was a guy who was like literally found and in my opinion, this is my opinion, the local authorities are covering up these cases. Yes, they're misstating stuff. There was a guy from Israel who they said had a heart attack. He was twenty five. And there's a weird connection to these comedy shows, like these people are out at comedy shows. This Christian few kid was at a comedy show and left and actually ended up in the like he was in the reads around ladybird Lake for sixty hours. He's passed out. He was like a miracle that he was even found. But he was at a famous comedian's show. Anyway, this is a much broader thing. It's happening all over the world. There was a coinciding thing with the eclipse too. There were about twenty cases that happened last year. If you remember the eclipse was I think yep, February twenty twenty four. That followed the eclipse, which is weird. If you remember, the eclipse kind of came across the United States from Texas, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Texas all the way up to yeah to actually Maine goes all the way up yeah, to what you might call it the northern part Canada, Halifax. Right, so yeah, we we just had eclipse, right.
Speaker 2: The blood moon last night. So that's right, the red moon rose last night. Yeah, and I'm waiting for the reports to come in. I told people on my social media to stay safe and stay frosty for this whole year. Actually, twenty twenty five has weird coincidings. There's two blood moons, there are two eclipses, yes, sure, I think, and then there's another lunar event. And these guys who are into kind of the black dark magic type stuff, they coincide a lot of their nefarious activities with these type of events. There's no question about it. So anyway, that's like the SFK phenomenon in a nutshell. But it's it's like picked up steam. The original researchers they thought it was like young white males, which it was the majority. Yeah, it's like morphed. There's a lot of African American guys in Chicago. They had this whole like rampage in Chicago. Have a full chapter on it. There were three cases in New York City and the Burroughs at outside of one nightclub, three guys ended up in water in a month, and then like Toronto, Vancouver, hotspots that usually was considered like the hotspots were New York, Boston, maybe Portland or something like that. But then it's like Austin just popped up in the middle of the nowhere, coinciding with all of these entertainment people and all these people from California coming there, and then all of a sudden people start dropping dead or and there's a massive strain of drugging taking place at venues all around the country, really drugging and horrible stuff like you'll be lucky if you just get robbed, but it can be even worse. And I think men aren't aren't really keyed into it. They don't think that themselves as victims, which is why these guys become victims in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Interesting, there was a case, God we might be going on a yeared out and it happened in Nashville. His name was Riley Strain, that's right, Riley Strain.
Speaker 2: And huge case.
Speaker 1: And that's a case where they actually have video of him walking around and and he's like stumbling and looking very out of it, even though he had called his I think a texted his parents. Yeah, right, and he was he was like cool, right, he was cool when he did it, But then you see this video and he's like completely discombobulated.
Speaker 2: This is an experienced drinker. He was a senior. They actually drove from Springfield, so I think he was a senior at the University of Missouri who drove to Nashville for the weekend. It's kind of like and he also is flopping down at nine point thirty two. And you know, if you're college and you drink, a lot of times they drink. That's why bud Light's the most you know, preferred drink because they're not trying to just get destroyed by clock, right, right, And that's what he was. He flopped and it was like blackout drug to me. And that's very suspicious too, like did somebody spike his drink? He was bouncing around to these other places that the last bar he was at, I forgot the name of it, but it was a famous musicians bar. But that was a huge case that made international news, like it was off the charts.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a piece of video where I think he's down by the river and there's a car that stops and he thinks it's like an uber or something like that. Isn't that part of the video evidence.
Speaker 2: It's very strange, like why he decided to come out of this bar and walk that way. He wasn't walking back to his hotel. He walks to the river's edge for some reason. Somebody walks by him and sees him talking to somebody either on Facebook or streaming, streaming who's not his mom, And he goes under a bridge and disappears, right and he disappeared for two weeks. And this was a massive search, like this was all over. There were searches in the river. There was I mean, these aren't like chump searchers like I would do. Like there are literal scuba divers who take strings and do go through in this river at that time of year. Wasn't like a storming, raging river or anything. It's a kind of a slow move. I think I can't remember the name of the river, but I don't think it's like it's not like a rage, it's not like the Colorado at high tide or whatever. But why does he disappear for two weeks? There's a lot of questions and then he magically finds up downriver, which he should have been farther downriver. He's missing his pants, I think, and his belt, and his phone is never found, which is very suspicious, like it should have been found on his person. So why has his phone disappeared? Which is kind of like a tagging instrument because it pings so like he falls off the map and his phone drops. So if he has phoned when if he fell in the water with his phone, that would make sense that the pinging stops, and then he should have been found with his phone. Why didn't the divers find his phone? They found his is somebody? Another random thing about this whole case that's even more suspicious is a member of the public who was like online, found his ID about a week later. The cops didn't find it. There's a very strange things about that case, and it goes into the greater to me, the greater corruption of these blue cities that will cover up everything, much like what's going on in Austin and I think Briley Strain, in my opinion, was targeted and something nefarious really happened to him. And that's happening around the country. And I had a really I listen to and I have the title of my chapter on chapter thirty two on my book is psychic Psychic Sloan Bella Riley Strain in the legiance because she did a show on him, and she to it, did incredible stuff about this guy, Like because I researched all this stuff. There was like a black van. Well, she doesn't know some of these other cases like that because she hasn't research like me. But a black kind of upper class kind of like a escalade van was involved in the disappearance and death of another kid by the name of Dakota Dakota James in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. So like this is another like high level theme of like targeting and strange things at night. But she's really she really got it right. I think she really got it right. But I mean she's I mean, and Luke Brian's was the name of the bar. But she also you know, she ends her discussions she says, I want you to go all online. I want everybody to look and see what concerts were playing in Nashville when Riley went missing. Then I want you to ponder this question, because this is my first video on this still, I want you to ponder the question, what if we have a serial killer hidn't play in sight as an entertainer. He travels all over the world, the public figure of mass public figure. And this person is traveling everywhere and this allows them to pre choose what areas they're going to stay and what they're going to do. So who is next in the water? This is the return of the spiley faced killers.
Speaker 1: Hm. Wow, that's mind blowing. You know Nashville is mind control central, right? Yeah? Oh well that's what Kathy or Brian talks about transformation of America because her handler at the beginning of the book is a he's a clown and he's and he's based out of Nashville and also Branson, Missouri, and so he opens for a lot of country Western artists, right. And she talks about how the Mandrell sisters are all mk ultrade. She insinuates the Dolly Partner's mk ultrade. And of course she talks about Lee Greenwood in this book, and Lee Greenwood has the huge hit that you know what is it God Bless the USA or whatever it is, Like, Yeah, so Lee Greenwood has like this massive cover right by just trotting out that song where you know wherever he goes. And there's a really bizarre video where Lee Greenwood is at a rally for Sarah Palin when she was running for her vice president and he's singing and Sarah Palin is off to the side and she starts doing this right she starts like and and her daughter I believe it is Bristol, that's the daughter's name, looks at her. It's like, mom, what are you doing? Like like all of a sudden, Sarah Palin's getting freaking activated. It's because it's Lee Greenwood. He's more likely her Hampler. So Nashville is MK ultra Central.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting, it would make sense. I mean, these are just incredible things are going on in this world, Okay, I mean this is we had this whole thing that happened at the White House with this fake Epstein release. We also had this incredible event for me which happened I think was January eighth, twenty twenty five, which was the memorial for Jimmy Carter, and you have just this whole group of jackals and like vampires there with Trump and Malania's crying. Was she's talking to Obama her husband always got his head blown off in July, and like it is George Bush Junior, Bill and Hillary Clinton Obama. And then Garth Brooks is singing, imagine.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, okay, all right, you just did something right there, You just did something because I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 2: Oh and Young, sorry, one more thing. Young is the guy giving the thing. He is from Atlanta and neck deep in the Atlanta child murders.
Speaker 1: Like he's all over, are you talking about Andrea?
Speaker 2: You? Andrew? Didn't he give the didn't he give that? I think so memorial. Yes, I'll have to double check that. But some people say that he is really suspicious about certain other things. But yeah, Garth Brooks, Okay, so imagine is a satanic song. I'm sorry it's Luciferian.
Speaker 1: William When when you brought up the Sloan Bella thing, okay, and she was talking about imagine, imagine imagine that it's a performer or country, right, She's like, she's like, give it a profile. The first person that popped into my brain was Garth Brooks.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was You might be as psychic as she is because I know who she was talking about, and I know who was in town when Riley's Stram went missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's where if you and if you look at Garth Brooks, right, he's always wearing something checkered, so he's always like fronting this duality and this this you know, most borderline schizophrenia. And then he did that one really weird record game game was a Chad Chad Gains or something like that. But but but it's like, what now, all of a sudden, you're a freaking rock star.
Speaker 2: Chris Gaines wearing a checker He always wore black and white checker clothes.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, this this guy is, he's his brain is partitioned like a freaking office. Okay, that's that's that's my two cents on it. And when you mentioned that that and then he's there singing that song, Holy smokes.
Speaker 2: When Chris Gaines the number one video, he's literally sitting on a star of ishtar like like this is not a mistake. This is like a star of Istar stuff from like eyes white hut.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really dark.
Speaker 1: Wow, now that was that was That was a moment, man, that was a super sync moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there there's been other researchers who've looked into Garth Brooks and have you heard I think it's like my family home. I can't remember their names. It's a husband and wife team that do a podcast. Right, they looked into Garth Brooks and they got video of that guy. It's disturbing as hell. Man, it's crazy, like he is really strange. And I've heard other country music people have critiqued him. It's kind of like like not somebody who came up through the ranks, like he was like a you know, like a culture creation figure like they.
Speaker 1: They called industry plants.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, I think right, and I think that's accurate. I don't know country music as well as maybe other people, but you know, there's the old Great Whale and Jennings or some of these other guys who really are guys who played country for forever, you know, and Garth Brooks, you know, stadiums, poppy poppy country, those things like that. Like it's really to the world is getting really strange. Twenty twenty five is gonna be a big year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not like.
Speaker 2: It is like there's all kinds of things going on that are like coinciding. It's just incredible, Like it's not gonna get calmer. Guys, like, you'll be lucky if this this whole war with Russia ends, But it's not gonna end. They mean, we can have a piece in a stalemate, but the Russians are still gonna be pissed they got invaded.
Speaker 1: So then you and then you have Europe, which is the tires are coming off. Ye are coming off, dude, and it's like, well, what do we do now, Let's have a war.
Speaker 2: We're not stopping. The English don't want to stop. They don't seem to think any risk is going on. But if the US pulls out of that stuff, like they're on their own, there's nothing in they de industrialize that whole freaking park world. They can't build squat. I mean the US is de industrialized too, But like they think they're going to spend eight hundred billion dollars, where are they going to get that money to like build more of things they already lost. The Russians won again. The Russians beat Napoleon, they beat Hitler. And they beat the West, And I mean it's really a pseudo proxy where that's what I call it. It's the US is the real driving force. We never declared war because we're corrupt. But they wasted a hundred billion, hundred billions of dollars and filled the graves over there with young men and nobody said they're sorry. So these other criminals who started the war are still walking around this country like droop to dupe to dupe, Like what's going on? These people who are war pigs are still on TV like talking like this is just one part of the problem, Like where's the commission to figure out how this happened? And don't you have some responsibility for destroying a whole country and bringing us to the brink of nuclear war. We're literally at the we were before Trump won. I think that if other people have said this, but I think if Kamala won, civilization's over like that, Oh well.
Speaker 1: She could have been rolled, right, She couldn't just been rolled really easily by anybody on an international level.
Speaker 2: She's just on Moscow on the map. She couldn't find Moscow.
Speaker 1: On the map, right, She probably went up in Idaho? True? Yeah, yeah, So all right, do you let's let's let's put your your prophecy cap on here. Do you do you think because there's already a war and it's already kinetic, because just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening. But do you think that in twenty twenty five, in twenty twenty six, that this war goes at like next level kinetic in Europe?
Speaker 2: I hope not. I truly hope they wind it down. I hope Trump is successful and that the calmer heads prevailed. They don't understand what's happening, like a lot of people don't. They probably never understand, like the Germans didn't understand when they invaded Russia, like they're going to come back and rape everybody and kill and destroy everything and take everything you got back to Russia, which is exactly what happened. So people who think like, hey, this piece is just gonna be the end, Like there are some angry people out there who feel like they got wrong because they did, so I think that that's got to be part of the agreement, is like how to you have some kind of restitution or restorative from this crazy Biden regime who we don't even know who's running stuff, because all this stuff has been docusigned like a cheap like they're so competent, they just rubber stamped all these like yeah, I depend the whole thing, Like how stupid is that? At least have somebody sit in and make it look real. So but yeah, so I think there'll still be some kind of conflict. And I think this murdered and genocide that's happening to them in the least, it doesn't look like that's going to stop either, as long as Trump's in power and giving you know, stuff to Israel to kill little kids in Gaza. So I don't feel I don't feel that confident really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My concern about Europe is that number one, there's not one country there that's doing well financially, like England Germany. Germany just laid off eight thousand postal workers, their automobile industries collapsing. Italy, which used to have a very strong economy, doesn't have a strong economy anymore either. It's been taken down by the rest of the EU. So their economic prospects in general are not good, right, So they have that problem. They also have the problem with the migrants, and people are getting fed up and you know, having their cities turned into Nogo zones, so they're gonna need to have something to distract people from that. Then the other part is that you have these very effeminate men who are the so called leaders of Europe, like here Starmer and the new guy from Macrone, the guy from Germany, and it almost feels like they're going to go into this over compensation mode, right like, oh you think that, you know we're pushovers and you know we're just yes men or silly boys. No, we're gonna show you just how tough we are. We're gonna go to war, and it's all and it's all about some kind of weird psychological compensation.
Speaker 2: I agree on women too. Sometimes women in very conflict, they overcompensate. It's not the kind of easy going aggression. Maybe some man, but like this vander Layden.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna blow.
Speaker 2: Away undred billion dollars? What are you talking about? So it's pretty dice it. I'd be pretty nervous if I was a European.
Speaker 1: Honestly, absolutely, I mean absolutely, I mean it is there. They're on thin ice right now, very very thin ice. Quick little factoid my audience knows this. I'm not sure if you do. But for a long time, I'm not even sure if it's still there. But was there at one point, Ursula vander Land's family used to be the largest slave owners in North America. Wrap your head around that, right, crazy in the South or something North America period, right, Canada, the South, you know, probably some island slave trade the largest. Wow, that's her family, her husband, his family dominated. He's Dutch. That's where she gets evander Land name from. His family dominated the silk trade in Europe for centuries. Right, So you have these two people coming together with you know, these kind of weird legacy bloodlines, right that they're really all about sort of domination and control and power. And the weird thing about Ursula Vanderland is that at one point her husband was like a visiting us are a Stanford and she was just a freaking housewife, right she was. She was a housewife living in pallow Alto.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now all of a sudden she's the freaking head of the EU. Right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is that is truly crazy. Like, I mean a lot of people don't know what kind of like midwith some of their bureaucratic overlords. Are the EU is just one big giant bureau and they're gonna take you to hell. Man, They're gonna, I mean they I don't think they have like a view. If she's running slaves, she wouldn't have a problem sending millions of people to die.
Speaker 1: Not at all, not at all, very different kind of mentality. Yeah, there's another case. We're getting a little little uh, little Gemini here, little schitzo. But there was another case in Austin that just popped up, and it's called the yogurt shop murders. Are you familiar with this at all?
Speaker 2: It happened a long time ago, like three people a while back. I'm familiar with the yogurt I vaguely remember what's in young teen kids.
Speaker 1: Yes. Now all of a sudden, they're revisiting this yogurt shop murder. It started to come back into the news, and I think it's really interesting that it's popping up, and like in the background is the death of Alex Jones's producer and writer. Right, So literally this yogurt chop thing just popped up. The last three days, they're revisiting what happened there nineteen ninety one is what it was, right, So if you do a search, you'll see that like it's it's coming back up. Wow, It's like, well, why is that? Well, maybe it's because they wanted draw attention away from something else.
Speaker 2: Right, I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised at all twenty four or thirty three years of unanswered questions, right because there's a book out there, documentary, I guess there's a documentary.
Speaker 1: That the documentary coming out, so I guess I guess maybe it's just right, but also it also feels weird at the same time, it seems weird.
Speaker 2: Well. The other thing is they had like a huge like UFO UAP movie, The Age of Disclosure came out at south By Southwest too, so all the UFO grifters shut showed up to. They're probably all on Sixth Street or whatever over they're drinking. But yeah, the new the new.
Speaker 1: Area is Elizabeth Street, so new hip area.
Speaker 2: What's the rainy Street is the one that.
Speaker 1: Rady Street's Rainy Street? My bad, it's rainy Elizabeth Streets and rest it is Rainy Street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the one they call the rainy Street. Ripper, that's the other name for the serial killer there.
Speaker 1: But did you did you ever stumble upon the oak Kill satanic ritual abuse stuff?
Speaker 2: I'm sure I have. I don't know. Is it from Texas?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Oakill is a neighborhood in Austin that I used to live in. And this is back in nineteen ninety one. It was sort of in the Satanic panic era, and it was two proprietors of a daycare center, Keller Fran and Dan Keller. Yeah, it's kind of happened around the time of the McMartin stuff, maybe a little bit after.
Speaker 2: So they're actually innocent, so it really was Satanic panic.
Speaker 1: Well, they got a three point five million dollar settlement out of this thing, but then the kids were diagnosed with this associative identity disorder. I mean, that's kind of weird stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll have to look through that. Yeah, that's the mcmartin's preschool was what in the eighties, so.
Speaker 1: I think McMartin was like eighty nine. They might have been a bit about two years before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's different things that happened. I mean, there was definitely some paranoia and stuff, but I think the witch hunt narrative by Ross Sheet covers a lot of these cases, you know, good really. I think he takes a more nuanced view, like there are some where there really are happening, and then that bleeds over to some of these other situations where the evidence isn't as real.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So what do you think or who do you think is behind the smiley faced stuff?
Speaker 2: I think it's a network of people who are associated either on the dark Web or in searching groups, fet life or like really extreme BDSM type stuff, who have like graduated through violence and stuff too, actually doing horrible things to their target audience. I think it's mostly a gay motivated and then there's copycats and people who you know aren't doing it. But I do think that it's most That's why the men are young, college aged because they're out of the house, you know, so I think that they're kept somewhere. The closest thing I would kind of liken it too, is this which I covered in my second documentary. It's called the Family murders in Adelaide, which is I think the fourth largest city in Australia south kind of south of Melbourne. But they had a spate of killings where men were being abducted drugged, So there's drugging involved and gay networks and murder, and I think it's something like that on an international scale. And just like Sloan Bella said, I think they're taking videos of them and really really horrible stuff. And that's kind of there's other situations where this is happening in the world where they literally have red rooms and horrible stuff, like the horrible things have been discovered in the Philippines of like abuse that is incomprehensible. So I do think that this this kind of stuff and another target and people may even be flown in, Like going back to the Joey Lebute case that I talked to you about, that commy set down this path that took place on the weekend of what's known as the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, which is his bodybuilding competition that happens in Columbus every year. So somebody could have come into flown into town, committed to crime, and left a rich guy, and it makes would make perfect sense, like it's the perfect crime, come commit a crime and leave. And apparently that I mean it externally, it may look like a bunch of heterosexual dudes. But apparently in the bodybuilding community there's a lot of homosexual activity as.
Speaker 1: Just leave. Right, That's what I've been told, right, Yeah, yeah, and he was.
Speaker 2: At a gay bar. I mean, Joey LaBute was gay at a gay bar. Or I think he walked into a gay bar and disappeared.
Speaker 1: To put your website up here for p well, so they can find out more about who you are, and and there we go. William Ramsey investigates, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Used to be black, but somebody thought it was a scene, so I had to change it to turquoise. I don't know what the other color be. I don't know. Some of the topics I deal with, it's hard to like make them look rosier like whatever. Like this is stuff like the journalism I kind of do. It is like not for the faint of heart. But yeah, I've had five books now and I've done five documentaries which would be covered on Patreon. You can go to my Patreon page and my podcast. You can buy signed copies of my books at my website, and my podcast has over thirteen hundred episodes on a wide variety of different topics. A lot of the books I've covered and really just as an independent journalism is independent journalism, it's not. I don't get I get paid by my listeners listening to my ads on my show. I don't get I'm not supported by the tech overlords or have some secret benefactor any thing like that. But yeah, I mean, I gotta find our old discussion. I still got to repost that. Do you still have an audio from our oldest discussion?
Speaker 1: You know? I might so one of my one of my channels got taken down by YouTube and I was never able to recover it. So I'm not sure if it was on that channel. There could be a chance that might have been on the channel. There's a question I was going to ask you, Oh yeah, how do you how do you keep it together? Because you deal them to a lot of really dark material.
Speaker 2: I try to get outside touch grass, you know. But these things just were like following on like just my own curiosity. Like so like I studied Crowley, then I went to the West Memphis three, and then try Children of the Beast, and then these smiley faced killers, and I did one on the Order of Nine Angels, which is back in the news because these crazy sevenths for swatter whack jobs who are associated with the Order of Nine Angles are like swatting everybody these days. But that was that book is my most sole book, is the Global Death Cult?
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've all kind of just followed off on my research, really just kind of satisfying my own curiosity. These things real And the answer is, yeah, there's some dark stuff going on. So, I mean, I'm trying to way together as best I can.
Speaker 1: Were you were you ever interested in the Polycloss case at all?
Speaker 2: I interviewed a guy who wrote a book about polyclous So yes, I am familiar with that and it's come up recently because what's her name.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: But yeah, Spearing was the author's name. I think about the Polycloss case, which is also kind of weird, like how does a guy walk in and abduct the girl when she's there with other people.
Speaker 1: He hadn't even asked what her name was. Who's so we're talking about Richard Allen Davis, who was the man who abducted her. And then, and I've talked about this before, he drives around and he's pulled over by I believe the Santa Rosa Police Department, and he's intoxicated. He does not have a license, right, and what did they do? Well, they say that they called it in but their radio wasn't working, and they let him go. When was the last time you ever ran across a police officer that didn't want to process somebody for a DUI? Come on, that's crazy, right. They let him go, and then eventually what happens is they arrest him again, and then he says, oh, yeah, well she might be over here over there, and eventually they find her remains on the side of the highway. This was I don't know, kind of weeks later.
Speaker 2: I don't think that previously searched. And it's kind of strange, like, oh, it wasn't hidden or something like that, like.
Speaker 1: No, it was, it wasn't It wasn't hidden. Yeah, it wasn't. So there are two things about that case that are really well, there's one thing about the case which is really bizarre, and that's her father, Mark Class And Mark, okay, do you have children?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So if one of your kids went missing, wouldn't you be a mess?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Mark Klass had the weirdest vibe when she went missing. He had this kind of cold anger, but there was never any sense of grief or any sense of I mean, I don't know. Maybe that's how he processes his emotions. I don't know. But when it was happening, because I was living in California, man, this this dude's reaction to this is really strange.
Speaker 2: Like a huge news all over the news, all over the TV. Yeah, loss of search, you know, the whole bit.
Speaker 1: It was just really weird. Right, Okay, you never ever ever saw her mother. She was interviewed one time and that was it. And by the way, she was in the house at the time, she was in the bedroom, so the mother was pushed into the background. Now here's where it gets really really weird. Mark Klaus's father, father, Joe Claus, was he was he was in the military, right, he might have been connected to military intelligence. He writes a book about Amelia Earhart, who was a woman who goes Missy right, like, there's all these weird connections with Joe Claus. And then through that Mark Claus and then on the Winnona writer side, her father Michael Horowitz was Timothy Leary's sort of the keeper of his literary estate.
Speaker 2: He was his archives.
Speaker 1: That's right, So the Lyary's her godfather. And then you roll it forward and she's in what show Stranger Things? What a Stranger Things about about a kid who goes missing, and she's the mother of the kid. I mean, the whole thing is just weird. It is really, really weird. Now. I ran into a PI one time in Santa Rosa as we were leaving this Health and Harmony festival, and the PI is handing out pieces of paper. Right, I didn't even know he's a PI, but he's just the guy handing out paper. And I looked at it and there's poly Claus's picture, And I said, what the hell happened here? Like everything about this is completely wrong. Okay, So what I'm going to share is what he shared with me, And allegedly, allegedly, according to this PI, this is what happened, Okay, So I got I gotta quote this right. Allegedly that Polyclaus had been taken to the Bohemian Grove, not during the Bohemian Grove season, but the actual Bohemian Grove where they have facilities, and supposedly she was tortured for three days. And this was not only captured on video, but back in the day, they used to have like a like a satellite uplinks for video and people were paying significant amounts of money to witness this. Right, So this is what the PI shared with me. Now the other thing he shared, and I'm going to be very careful here, and it has to do with a very prominent woman who ran for president at one point in time, not the last one, but the one prior to that. She shows up in this story and she is supposedly there as well. Have you heard about this ritual called I think it's called the Kiss of Life or the Kiss of Light? Have you heard about this?
Speaker 2: Oh no, what's about? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Supposedly it's taking the last breath of a dying person and you're you're taking in there the spirit, right, the numa, and like this is part of the ritual. And supposedly this happened with Polyplaus right, So it's very dark. It's very dark. And then and then and then he says to me, and I could probably share this. He then he says to me, and the and the guy that was videotaping everything was Hunter S. Thompson.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. So that coincides with other information and knowledge from the Franklin cover up, right, Yeah, Franklin scandal and all that and his own strange admissions and his weird travels, and we know he was at the Believe me and.
Speaker 1: Growth right absolutely, And of course you know there's the Adrena crime section in If You're Loathing in Las Vegas Crazy.
Speaker 2: I did a show also on the Yosemite murders. If you remember that those are the three girls. It was a mother and two young teen girls that disappeared and it was placed on stain or do you remember that story vaguely? Well, that was another one where like it was so dark that they he supposedly abducted them himself, these three women, and tied them up and controlled them. But really what really happened is he took ors. He and his cohorts took these two girls or one of them at least, and kept them for a while and did unspeakable things. And then they were methods. And but I think the police either left that out of the story or it just never hit the media that way. But like literal abduction and like torture and kept for a long period of time, like terrific, stand took the you know, took the fall for the group. Really it was a group type thing. Which it sounds very much like class. Yeah, but I interviewed this guy, Frank Spear, and you can listen to it on.
Speaker 1: My So what is what is the Is this a pdf you brought up here?
Speaker 2: No, this is just a book that I had the author on my show talking about the case. Well, I've done a lot of true crime, like just because I'm curious about it, so a lot of this is just one of the things. So this might be something you'd be interested in listening to or a book you could read, but that wouldn't surprise me the story of poly class. And the weird thing is like the dad may be involved in all that weird stuff like that may be like what's going on, Like they have blackmail on that dude because he did act weird and I think he worked it like in on knob Hill at one of the hotels or something like that, like I remember some of those stories.
Speaker 1: But anyway, No, I just thought I thought the the reaction was just really really misplaced on a lot of different levels. So the weird thing is I actually wrote about this on my website and somehow he found it and he left a comment on my website. Oh really, what do you say, he called me a sick fuck so you feel like you sick fucking bastard or something like that. It's like, oh, maybe I should take this down.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it happened, like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But the weird thing though, is like his dad is so strange, like the whole Joe class. Like his dad had it like a radio show on ABC Radio. He's got this military connection and he's got this really bizarre book about Amelia Earhart, who is a young woman who goes missing.
Speaker 2: It's just like, is weird, like a lot of missing stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like very strange.
Speaker 2: Rights also strange about well Ona Ryder. Her middle name Laura is after Laura Huxley, Aldus Huxley's wife, so she has connections to both Huxley and Leary.
Speaker 1: To her parents. Interesting. Interesting, Yeah, the whole Stranger Things, It's like there's like weird six degrees of separation round Stranger Things. The producer of Stranger Things is this uh dellow the name of Robert gadgek.
Speaker 2: Yah, Robert gadg produced that. Yes, is that the son of Gadge sect the full on pedophile.
Speaker 1: No, so I know he is the son of Robin Gadgek who was my English teacher in college, and I did a whole semester on Hemingway with his dad. His dad was a great teacher. It's it's Robin's brother who is the pet of file who went to Papau, New Guinea and theoretically discovered mad cow right right, right, So he he sort of won the Nobel Prize with another guy that year. But what he does is he winds up bringing back a bunch of kids from New Guinea to live with them, and then of course he does very sordid things with these kids, and some of them wound up suing him. Some of them didn't care. They were like, well, you know, we thought he was just loving us, right, because they didn't have any real context for what was going on. But then these other kids did and they sued him, and then he I think he fled to Iceland or Finland. It might have been Finland. So he's there in Finland. He does his research in Finland. But again it's another weird I mean of kids literally going missing, just like stranger things, right, it's really wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gad you sec had other the pedal. Gad you sec had some weird connections to like I think somebody who was investigating the processed Church found that gad you Sek was in New York City or something like that.
Speaker 1: Could it could be, it could be. His dad was a very unique guy and the father of the pedophile, No, the father of the producer. Okay, Robin, who was my teacher in college. He was he was super unique. He was very bright. Uh and you know, he was one of the best English teachers I had. He knew hemingway inside. Note that's cool. Yeah, that was really so. Yeah, his son became a producer. But it's his son's uncle who's got that whole weird trajectory.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, small world, small world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed it is. Well, William, how can we get out of here on a lighter note?
Speaker 2: We made it past the blood moons.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: We're all still here, right, we're moving into spring. It's twenty twenty five, and you'll never have a loss of interesting things to look at or talk about. Considering all that's happening in the world right now, it's like you just like, what subject do you want to take talk? It's incredible, I mean, but I think I think there is kind of an increase in knowledge in exchange that's decentralized, of which you and me talking right now are part of, and exchanging information and talking from different perspectives. And I think it's kind of like the new public commons of these types of stream yard things, and people can take what they learn, but they still learn something and you're not getting ground down with the really vicious propaganda or being like you think along with the guests, like you think along with Robert or me. And I think that's positive. So I think that the increase of knowledge helps us all make good decisions. So I think that's something positive that we have now and we'll have in the future as long as we're not like, you know, being bombarded with information from five from the media that's owned by five huge corporate entities.
Speaker 1: You know, well, they decentralized that to degree, right, that's like that it's like those it's like those people that were there at the White House getting their little Epstein binder, like they've become sort of the new mainstream media in some ways.
Speaker 2: Very Well said, Yeah, I just did a show how independent is the independent media? Because it used to be kind of like like you, kind of like a truly independent before stream Yard right just doing audio shows. I was doing the same thing and I have it. Regrettably, I had to inform people that the great Keith Hansen aka Visigoth passed away in January. So he was really one of the early guys who had a lot. I don't know if you were on that show or not.
Speaker 1: I think I might have been.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's so many people from like the early kind of alt media involved with Keith, so he was a really great one. And I also the good news is that I've preserved eight hundred episodes of his shows, so you can see them on to just type into a search Enginegoth the Visigoth Archives. I think I have them in a series of six or seven one hundred and fifty episode tranches and you can go through. There's still good tons of JFK material, tons of book conversations, a lot of stuff about Lincoln and early Dave McGowan, I mean, just incredible stuff like it of great historical importance as far as I'm concerned for people who like to try to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really mind blame. You're reminded me of a period of time where you had Jim Mars and Text Mars and Edgar Steele and all these really hardcore alternative researchers. Many of them have passed away. Yes, right, and now there's like this, we might've been been into the third wave version of this. But those guys were gangsters. Those guys were out there without a net.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for nine to eleven truth, all these Mothman prophecies were going on there, and just a lot of early stuff that's really fantastic, still fantastic.
Speaker 1: And also there wasn't a lot of compensation for these dudes, not like now, you know, you get a chant like Ian Carroll's making a shit ton of money right now, you know, but hundreds of thousands, yeah, I mean fifteen years ago, that wasn't happening.
Speaker 2: No, No, you were making I mean YouTube. If you were getting it on YouTube, you're making a pittance. Like some of these guys really have cashed out. But you know, the most of those people were doing I don't think Keith really made any money from his show. You just enjoyed it. It was like an intellectual exercise for him. I think you did it some of the yearly. These shows were done from the library at the Saint Albans or wherever he worked in Tampa, so he would just work and then do a show. You know. That was actually he gave me my first chance. Really, I was with him in twenty ten when I published my literally printed out my book on a printer. He was really one of the guys who gave me a chance. And that's kind of why I, you know, started, I literally this is my first book. By the way, people, it's a little blurry.
Speaker 1: You gotta fix it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to fix it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm there, we go. This is it.
Speaker 2: So when I first published is I printed it out on my on my printer so you can see the ring binder. But it used to be published on a website called create Space. I don't know if you remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember Created Space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's morphed into Kindle KDP, but fifteen years ago. Man, it's been a ride. So you were total you were a total d why you know, I went and looked around and tried to like talk to people about my book. I was really concerned about getting it changed, Like I didn't want that kind of indiosyncratic my own perspective changed, like somebody to tinker with it. But I also went around and talked to publishers, and they were giving me squat like I was nobody obviously, And I was like, well, let's see, would I rather make seven bucks on every one that I sell myself or you know, roughly like half what the cost was back then fifteen twenty books or give it to somebody who I don't have control over and is literally giving me like five cents net, so after expense is like crazy, like low ball. I'm like, what you actually get people to give you a book for that little money? That means they're just making the lion share, like a beyond line share. These publishers, they have contempt for the author. So I've self published all the way. I've done everything myself. It looks cheap. I don't have like I'm not an artist, so like my covers are sloppy, but I'm not trying trying to sell the sizzle. I'm trying to sell the stake.
Speaker 1: Because I like that. So what are you working on now?
Speaker 2: Which so busy? I did a really good show. You should have me on. We can talk if you like literature, we can talk about Catcher in the Rye and Sallenger. Yeah, and I've done a lot of research because too like these assassins for some reason are carrying around Catcher in the rye Ankley and Chapman, but it goes into a larger kind of study of culture creation. Why Sallenger's book sold sixty five million copies, Like it's incredible to kind of reach that one book has had. But it has a darker underbelly, and I think that some people keyed into it, but as a piece of literature, it's really something else. Sallenger wrote it at thirty two because it has all kinds of dark subject murder, pedophilia, almost every sexual kind of proclivity is encapsulated in there. But it's also very complex and uh, it's like a culture change, Like it's really off the charge. You just kid write what happened, because what happened is is all of these killers kind of morphed into fictional characters. So Chapman became Holding call Field and then committed this crime. And then you see this whole thing playing out with Hinckley where he has has this infatuation that apes the love interest or well the interest of Holding Callfield with his daughter, his sister Phoebe, who's ten and Hinckley has this thing for the girl who was Jody.
Speaker 1: Fosterdie Foster from Taxi Driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think you'd find it really interesting, Robert. I think I'll say I have a ton of slides we could do. You can actually see my old shows. I've done a couple of shows already about it. But it's it gets really detailed and it goes into other assass attempted assassinations, George Wallace and the killing of a girl and Los Angeles by bardo. Her name was Rebecca Schaeffer. The guy was carrying Why are these guys carrying this book around?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Interesting? When what was that published?
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty one?
Speaker 1: So that is really an interesting time to get published. We're coming out of World War two right in the fifties, are like this launch pad for rebellion? Really interesting time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really interested that book comes out as rebellion. Do you know who suggests? Two people who are famous who love well, three people who are famous who love Catcher in the Rye, Bill Gates, George H. W. Bush and guess he's read at twelve hundred Timesack Obama?
Speaker 1: Right, right? Wow? Famous? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should end it on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. We've come full circle, all right, William, let's get you back on here. And you know it won't be the nine years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, it's been too long. Man. If you find that old interview, please send it to me. I love to.
Speaker 1: I'll look around. It may be on my other I have two channels, and maybe on my other channel. But I got well, yeah, I mean I got. I got. I got knocked off a YouTube in twenty twenty and I had to what month were you at, Oh, I think.
Speaker 2: Because I was January twenty.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was during the summer. It was during the summer, and it was the run up to the election. They didn't want anybody even remotely connected to anything somewhat positive around Trump or calling out the other candidate to be in the game, right. And I had two channels at that time. One was sort of like this what we would do here, and the other is my my astrology channel, which was a much bigger channel. And I separated those channels out for those that specific reason. I didn't want my strology channel getting taken down. But because they were connected to the same account, they took them both down, and I was like, that was really fucking pissed off. So I waited at maybe about two months, and I went back to YouTube and I said, look, you took my channel down for this one channel down for whatever reason you chose. But if this other channel, they had nothing to do with it, so I'd like that channel back. And I actually got it back. I don't know how I got it back, but I was actually able to get my main channel back. But that other channel they got eighty six and it might have been on that other channel. So but I'll look around and el see if I if it's hanging out somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'll look around to I'll kind of post for it. It's hard to keep track of, like all of the channels I've lost and got back, but this is for people this twenty thirteen. Wenlana Ryder recommends JD. Salager. I've read Catcher in the Rye like twelve hundred times, oh my god, anything. She loves it, and she's made other statements like I am I really identify with Olden call Field And it's a real kind of psychologue, weird psychological phenomenon where somebody identifies with him because he's he has disassociative disorder identity disorder, his brain is scrambled, possibly schizophrenic, and their trigger words in this book that are incredible, Like if he sees the word fu, he gets really angry and wants to do ultra vib mean, it's really ultra violent, like I want to bash somebody's brain in until they bleed all over the steps, Like he literally says that a sixteen year old kid. It's really I'm not sure that Salinger wrote the whole thing. I don't know. He may have, that he was involved. It goes back into World War Two because he was involved. He was fluent in French and German. He was involved in interrogations and kind of getting into people's minds, and maybe that's reflected in this book. He said he was writing Catcher in the Riot during the war, he was involved in D Day and actually ended up in a psych ward because he had what they call it shell shock or whatever back then PTS. But it would make sense because do you know that Holden Callfield's writing the book from a psych ward?
Speaker 1: I think I think I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like in a psych ward. That's where he's telling the story. So you're kind of in the mind of a guy with psychological problems.
Speaker 1: I mean so okay. So his father saw Salinger traded in Kosher cheese and was from a family of Lithuanian Jewish descent from the Russian Empire. Saul's father was the rabbi for the Joshua Congregation in Louisville, Kentucky. I did not know that about mister Salinger. Very interesting either, very interesting. All right, William, I'm letting you get back to you. Thanks, thanks for being here. Yeah, you take care.
Speaker 2: Of Let's do another show on Catcher on the Rye.
Speaker 1: Sounds great, see lady William Peace peace, all right. That is the great William Ramsey, William Ramsey Investigates. I hope you enjoyed our time with him. It's been a long time since we connected with William. And yeah, we were going to go do a very very deep, deep, deep, deep, deep detailed dive on mister Dershowitz, and it was like kind of last minute, let's switch up the let's switch up the topics a little bit and get do a little dirsh and go in this other direction. And I want to I want to thank William for being able to be flexible like that and pivot on the on the content front, and I want to thank you for being here and watching and hopefully you enjoyed the show. If you did, hit like subscribe all those things. We have made it through the theoretical blood moon. Remember these eclipses we can have week and half, so we're in the aftermath of it and h mm hmm. Eyes on the road, hands on the wheel. As I say, we'll be back on Sunday Night with Sunday Night as for alive, and I am going to be talking about the progressed chart of the United States of America, which paints a very different picture than the natal chart of the United States. So we're going to get into that. We're going to deconstruct that and a few of the things along the way. So again, thank you for being here, Thanks for supporting the show. Don't forget our sponsor, truempscience dot com. Check them out one five mins. That is your code for the goodies. Chattaria, You're the best. God bless you all, treat each other well, Love you bye for now.