Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis goold ir a dot com. Excited to have a couple of guests joining me in the studio. I have Justin, I have Elie Heckel, and I know these guys. We've worked together numerous times and some of my favorite people on the planet. I can say that right and they laugh, but it's true. They really are. You guys have a new book. Who do I get to talk to? First? Ladies first, talkbot first first. Yeah, so we're gonna start with Ellie. Tell me a little bit about this book because I know you as worship leaders. I know you as just amazing people, but now I get to know you as authors too, So let's talk about this book.
Speaker 2: Really excited you know, John, this has been our twenty years of being involved in worship for different denominations, churches, tent revivals, per houses, so lots of different variety and styles, and so we talked through a lot. Justin will share a little bit more about the logistics of what the book covers, but really our experience is just this broad perspective. We just feel like now is the time to release this because what we've found is a lot of worship leaders around the country have this high level of expectation both for production right, they have to meet a certain expectation. There's a lot of pressure put on worship leaders, and so we talk about some of those pressures on how can we relieve, how can we help mentor them, how can we provide tools? That's what this is. It's really a tool for the worship leaders so that they don't feel like they're alone in their denominations. They don't really typically have some council around how can I lead better as an individual? How can I lead better as a worship leader. But then also just we want this to be a tool for churches to teach and train not just the worship leader, but for future worship leaders and people that want to come around, want to play instrument, want to sing, they want to be involved, but they don't know where to start. And it's great.
Speaker 1: It's called Worship Everywhere, a practical guide to foster continuous worship and justin you're involved in this here as well, So let's talk to you a little bit. So who is this designed for? Is there somebody who had in mind that boy, this would be the perfect person to read this particular book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a way. I mean, obviously, when you talk about worship, we're talking to ministers and worship leaders things like that inside the church. But we start actually by taking it outside the church. How is every day supposed to be worship? Everything I do? How is everything I do supposed to be worship? And so the thought process is really that if I teach my congregation to constantly be in a state of worship, then Sunday morning worship is a real easy deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, we were just coming together and bringing what I've been doing all week long. I'm just bringing it inside the church, right, and we get to do it together. And you know, sometimes you've had these debates in the church of what songs should we being sung? Should we sing the old Him, should we sing the new songs? All that kind of stuff. But that becomes a lot less important when that's not your only time that you're worshiping throughout the week.
Speaker 1: Right, I love that. And the thing that's nice, you know, you were talking. Ellie was talking about how I point to her and I say you, Ellie was talking about how important it is. You know, there's different different things that this covers. And one of the things that I think is kind of fascinating is like there are churches that literally break up because well, there's too much singing, or there's not enough singing, or it's the wrong kind of songs. And I think so many times we get hung up on all the wrong things. That's not the most important thing, is it.
Speaker 3: No, we cannot worship worship all right. We worship Him and we worship God. And there's a reason why we worship God. You know, there's the command to worship Him and worship him only. And one of the main reasons for that is all of creation is made to worship. The question is what are you worshiping? Because we can't hide what we worship, because we become like what we worship. And that's why he says, worship me only, because we're supposed to look like him absolutely. And so again, the thing even is that it's not even about the music. Even we've set worship aside to being about the music so much of the time. But like the early Israelites would have seen everything as worship. Everything is to be done as worship under the Lord. Right, Paul tells us that too. And so it's how is you know, how is doing household chores worship? How is going to work worship? How is disciplining my kids or hanging out with my kids or going on a date night or paying bills? How am I doing that as worship? Because if I'm going to worship the Lord, if I'm going to see this as a form of worship, thank you God that I can actually pay my bills. Thank you God that I don't have to go to the river every day to gather water. I could just run it into my house.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: If I treat it as worship, he can bless that. If I treat it as a point to complain about, you can't bless that.
Speaker 1: And it's called worship everywhere. A practical guide to foster continuous worship and Elie. This is available now people can like what if they're I'm trying to think of the right word the e book where they do the aunt seat, can you tell I don't I'm not that guy?
Speaker 3: Or digital versions.
Speaker 1: Bit like behind me, you'll see a stack of like real books, because I'm an old guy and I like real books. So whatever somebody is looking for, if they want to do it on their you know, digital device, they can read it there, but they can also purchase like an actual book book version as well.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, if they just google our book or they can go to Amazon dot com and order it. Either the print or the ebook is available very soon everywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make it really easy because I'm going to put a link to it. But again, if if somebody is interested, like maybe for their church, getting a whole bunch of these, they could do that as well. Is that something you're seeing as well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, what our heart is that it's not just it doesn't just stop with buying the book. Yeah, that there's actually training and activation along with that. So we're ready to jump into this season of training and teaching and equipping the body of believers both in well in any church that is wanting to do that, and even just individual mentorship too. That's really our heart is that it's literally going out everywhere and just to our vision for this also is acknowledging and honoring the goodness of God in every moment, and that's really what Justin was talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to make it easy for people to find you guys. So if somebody is interested in the book, I'll have a link for that. But if they're interested in having you guys, can I be a part of something, I'm going to make it easy for them to do that as well.
Speaker 3: That'd be fantastic. And you asked our churches, you know, are we seeing that. Yes, we are seeing churches purchase them, and we highly encourage churches buy this for your worship team, especially because there are a few things in there that are very beneficial. Number one is that we're talking about things like how as a worship leader to honor your house authority. So the lead pastor, I don't want to come into like a diva and be like, well it's really important the way I worship right, and it's I still need to honor house authority. So we talk about honoring house authority. We do talk about how to disciple your team. We also talk about how to give some teachings and trainings and some practical applications to your congregation to help them stay focused on worship throughout their week.
Speaker 1: I love that. Well, thank you so much for coming in. I appreciate it. I don't always get guests in the studio, so it's nice. It's usually over the phone, so I love having you guys here. Justin Ellie, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I've got a link to their book to make it really easy to find at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash suit Falls News. Something you should Know is brought to you by Genesisgold Ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesisgold ira dot com.