Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of the Todd Hermer Show. Story number one, Seattle is still trying to surrender to Antifa. Story number two, Treasury secretary has admitted a massive fraud potential and has committed some change. Praise God. And story number three speaking to the Lord, Thank you, got Almighty. This particular Presbyterian sect has decided to stop making disciples. We'll talk about that and obviously address more about the new Pope. We'll do this all with the help of Visible. If you're small to medium sized business owner and you don't have real corporate credits, you have opened the door for people to go after your personal assets. They'll help you close that door in seven eighty steps. It starts by going to their website go visible dot com and speaking of the Lord. Thank you God Almighty for an opportunity to do this again.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman's Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the hind mountains of Free American. Here's the Emerald City exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times to which God has decided we shall live. There are all sorts of frauds in Washington, d C. Because the town has become a town based upon fraud. You know, it's on the swamp land, and it all sinks back and forth, and I guess it's settled down over time, but it is long since departed having anything to do with being based in God's words. So there's a whole series of frauds. And there are some good news moments in the Trump administration, not all good news, increasingly confused about some of the things going on there. But there's all sorts of frauds in that particular time. But it doesn't compare to the fallen country, the spiritually politically utterly fallen country of Seattle. And I know Seattle makes a news from time to time, and that's kind of fun for me to see because we left that separate country. It was Babylon then it's worse now it's Babylon times ten. But I wanted to start with the fraud of DC and one of the chief fraudsters, Jasmine Crockett, who sometimes speaks as she was raised, which is as a private school one hundred thousand per year, not a bonic speaker, but when she's speaking in public. She is not cod shifting, it's performing. It's an act. She does things like this. She's made herself a game to play with the witness.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Miss Gosgraves. I want to play a game. It's called Trump or trans You ready, So I'm gonna ask you a question, and I want you to tell me whether or not it is Trump or trans people that all response, will you understand? Okay? Very good? The first one, gut at medical research.
Speaker 1: We just pause there, just enjoy the massive irony with that statement. Can we just pause and think about that, the gutted medical research? Okay, yeah, and use it to arm kids. Continuing, Jasmin Crockett, and I'll shut myself up here.
Speaker 3: Kidnapping Americans and sending them to foreign countries.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe just one other thing. There are laws in the fallen separate country of Washington State where they can kidnap your kids from any state if your kid has become confused about, you know, their physical identity. Okay, shut myself up, I'm gonna let the important Jasmine Crockett continue.
Speaker 3: Okaya, deporting them, Trump, driving us into a recession, Trump increasing the cost of everything.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: So you get the point. You get to point Jasmin Crockett's Now that's the ibotic speaking Jasmin crocket I'm going to play some audio and some video that later for other platforms is going to have to be sliced and diced. It's there. They're they're the publisher. They do what they want on radio, audio, podcasting, on rumble all. This just goes straight out to you. But it comes from the separate country of Seattle, and I will tell you it's pretty disturbing, and it comes from a group that has labeled themselves. This is their label for themselves. I'm not making the label trans Tifa and Antifa, who've done about a million dollars in damage to a building there in the University of Washington campus, which is a lot of money for a couple of days of quote work. And that's the sort of damage that can happen to you very very quickly. If you are a small business owner, a medium size business owner, and you think that having a debit card or a credit card with your business name on it means that's corporate credit, it's not unless you got that the hard way. When I went to my bank to talk about corporate credit, they said, yeah, absolutely, we'll give you a corporate credit card. Sure, you're a great customer, and here you go. But they wanted me to use my personal credit, mine of my wife's. That's not corporate credit that welds your business to your personal assets, which is what your bank wants. In seven easy steps, my friends at Visible can help you and me, and they are helping me build actual corporate credit so that my business is the business, not our personal assets. If you don't do this, if you have a problem, someone decides to sue you, God forbid, there's a massive mistake in the business. People can go after your personal assets like your home and your retirement account. Seven easy steps. It starts with the free consultation, no obligation. Here's their website. It's gobisible dot com. That's gobisible dot com, and that crows stuff is gonna protect us. It didn't protect the University of washingt because it's a different line of attack. Now, as you're listening to this, remember that as Christian people, our enemies are not flesh and blood, but the spirits and dark spirits and the dark, the dark portions of the heavenly realms. So let's not think of these guys as just flesh and blood. They're clearly demonically captured. Listen to what they say. And this is again they label themselves trans Tifa, and they're part of Antifa, a subset of Antifa. These are some elderly people who are leaving an event where Riley Gaines spoke. Ruddy Gaines is a proponent of biological reality for all of us, particularly for female athletes.
Speaker 4: They tell yourself, kill yourself?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna kill yourself?
Speaker 5: Tonight's kid.
Speaker 2: Body is hanging from the truths swinging back.
Speaker 6: For are you going to be submissive?
Speaker 2: Drop?
Speaker 4: I'm rale the head.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful beds now. As they're walking, there are so called the elderly couples walking ahead. They are so called police officers who are walking just ahead of the self labeled trans Tifa and Antifa, who, of course, because they are stinking cowards, are wrapped up in black, black clothing and have their faces entire covered in bags, which is probably a favor to the general public. And I know who the guy in the right is. I know him by voice, and he's a Democrat. Operative. Oh and you think I'm just making that up that I just think he's a Democrat. Operative, I'm not. And in fact, Alex, if you go back, Alex producer, Alex in the studio, if you go back and think about some of the work we did during the seizure of the Capito Hill shop area, that's the guy who yelled I'm in the top ninety five percent of intelligence or IQ. That's that guy that say I'm in the top ninety five percent of IQ, meaning the bottom ninety five percent, because top would be five percent. So the University of Washington campus had that going on, and they continued to harass this older couple and it goes on for a couple of different minutes. Those are threats, by the way, and the police could turn and say the probable cause now to arrest them for threats. But again the police allowed themselves to be run out of there, and Antifa got to own that and courtesy are just hat tip to Katie Davis Court for getting that video, Jonathan Chow for distributing it, and you know, for distributing it the post Millennial And incidentally, Katie is as often on my Seattle radio affiliates five to seventy kd I with my friend Ari Hoffen, who covers these things now do you think of just making this up that that's a Democrat operative. I'm not. I recognize his voice, and I recognize the massive space he takes up. There was a King County Public defenderlawyer who was arrested among thirty of the ANTIFA who occupied the University of Washington building. We're working with law enforcement and through our own disciplinary process to ensure those responsible face appropriate consequences for the action, said UW President Anna Marie Costs. No, she's not out there. No, you're not. You're not gonna do anything. You could have said to the Settle police, Please please please remove these people from the campus before they do another million dollars in damage. And here's the guy. The picture of the King County Public Defender. His name is Sam Sioka. King County Public Defender were purportedly arrested during the violence. And they're not protests, they're riots. They're burning things down, they're trying to destroy the building because they pretend this is about trying to get the people at the University of Washington to separate from Boeing and stop doing research for Boeing. That's not what they're after. That's by the way, if you're watching the video version of the show. Alex, that's the dude. You found this. You found this. I think this is the guy who was walking there. Listen to this voice and thank god for a producer like Alex who found this. All said okay, out roll until am I wrong? Or does that sound that's doesn't that sound exactly like him? That's him? I called see don't please I sound like Russia for a second? God, rest of them on. Don't you know you? You people don't don't don't don't doubt me? And I began this by talking about the rot at Washington, DC, and I did, but it doesn't compare to Sattle. But Seattle just steps ahead. They're just a couple of decades ahead in trying to surrender to the left. This is a conversation from Washington D C. Representative Dean talking to Cash Patel. And before we think all things are good with cash Patel, I'm warning you not all things are good with Cash Patel. Representative Dean had asked Ptel. What she said was when can I expect the FBI at my door? And Cash Patel said, you know who's targeted by a weaponized FBI?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 1: You should read the book. Dean said, you should worry more about your memory or should I worry more about your memory of voracity? And Patel said, your lack of candor. You're accusing me of perjury. You tell the people how I broke the law. Have the audacity to actually put the facts forward instead of lying for political banters so you can have a twenty second donation. Hit great, great, great bit by Cash Pateel. But Cash Patel is not the hope we wanted. Now see the fallen country of Seattle's one thing. They're just really trying to surrender to Antifa. But who is Cash Pateel surrendering to? Because Cash Patel was asked by Senator Kennedy about the Epstein files? Did Jeffrey Epstein hang himself? Did someone else? On a lot of him? Pel said, I believe he hung himself in a cell in the Metropolitan Are you going to release all that information before I die? And Cash Ptel's response, I hesitate to even play because it sounded a lot like Washington d C, the same Washington d C we've been watching for years. Because what Cash Ptel effectively said was that Cash Ptel's working on it, and they want to do this in a way that doesn't put out into the ether or anything that could harm the victims. Well, then just remove their names or anything that could harm sort of ongoing investigations, so we don't care. We will promised this and we wanted. Now that's a national basis and the Seattle thing is a local basis. And what exactly is the through line? It's the Sandwich theory. Smart scheming, evil people on top, subservient silly people on the bottom, like a megaphone boy, like threat boy, he's stupid and subservient on the bottom, smart, evil scheming people on the top getting that guy to do these things. And in the middle there's this retired couple or I'm assuming they're retired. They're of a retired age. They went to go see Rody Gaines Speke. That was their great crime. They went to go see an Olympic level swimmer speak about women's sports and biological reality. In other words, they're trying to live life. You have this guy, this King County Defender, public defender. He is what subservient is he one of the smart, evil scheming people who eventually wants to rise to the top. Probably that's why he chose this career, and at the very very tip top, we had placed people like Cash Patel to start to attack some of this. And in some ways he's done great on vicious crimes against children this week, great, great announcement, but not on these vicious crimes against children. It's a human failing, it's a sin failing, it's a fear failing. And did someone get to him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know this that every single Democrat politician in this separate country of Seattle, in that fallen state, every single one of them is complicit with all of this, every single Democrat, and by the way, a good portion of Republicans. Story number two. So the Treasury Secretary has admitted a massive fraud. And this is great news because he's also committed himself to some change and I love seeing that. And what he did here in committing himself to this change is gorgeous and a beautiful thing to watch. But it comes also on the heels a President Trump having to take a minor detour in his wishes for Ed Martin. So I'll talk about both of these things because both of them are vitally, vitally important to the body politique. The human body is obviously vitally important to all of us. It was so important that God decided to make us in his own image, so he values our bodies. And I think God would be a gas at some of the things that people are being told that they have to have. For instance, I know a guy who could no longer use his hands, and he's in the building trades. So when you can't you pick up a hammer or a drill or anything like that, you're out of the building trades. And here's what he was told. We're going to have to take you out of work for a couple of years, and we're going to have to scrape the tunnels around the tenons in your arm and take you through a series of painful physical therapies to get the use of your hands back. Then we're going to have to have you on anti inflammatories and pain pills for a long time. That's what he was told. Here's what he did. He went to Port of Art to Mexico to renew dot healthcare toys. Back to work in two weeks. Because here's what they did. They put him in a hyperbaric oxygen therapy tank. They put him through nad therapy, which is simply, it's an IV of vitamins and minerals. They gave him a Meers drip, and they gave him stem cells that are derived only from umbilical cords and umbilical cords where they've rejected eighty percent of the chords because they're so hyper obsessed with quality. That's what they did. He went home and he went back to work. People get afraid of this stuff because they don't know how much it's going to cost. So go find out how much it's going to cost and compare that to what your insurance company is willing to do to you. It's renewed r E n ue dot Healthcare. That's r E n ue dot healthcare. So the left, well, and let's be clear, the right, so called Tom Tillis, the senator from North Carolina, succeeded in blocking Ed Martin from becoming US Attorney for Washington d C. No, well done, Look what you did. You blocked a guy. Well, they're going to get it come uppens. And this was a brilliant move by President Trump. So he's not going to have to go through Senate confirmation. He's going to have three new jobs at the DOJ. One of those jobs, is investigating the Biden era weaponization of the DOJ against conservatives. And I guarantee that Jane six will be part of this. And now, what have they done. They've taken a guy who's a career attorney who served in positions of importance in the government before, and what have they done. They've radicalized him. They said to him, They've showed him, we're not going to let you change this. Tom Tillius a senator on the Republican side, so I don't want it to change. And now Ed Martin I think has behind him a great deal of motivation. Oh you did this to me. I want revenge. I hope he was not thinking of that way, because revenge is the lords and the lords alone. But how about justice? Careful what you wish for? Is that old cliche? Careful what you did? If you are one of the people who committed some of the most obvious financial crimes in the world. Our Treasury secretary testified on one point five billion treasury payments and an annoying detail about those payments and what it meant.
Speaker 5: Can you define for the committee today what an improper payment is and some examples of what you're seeing and why these procedures were not already in place before.
Speaker 7: Mister Secretary, Well, it's a bit mystifying why they weren't in place. And what we are seeing is that there was a very complacent upper level of management in many departments across the entire the across the entire government. And what I can say at Treasury that of the one point five billion payments we pay we send out every year, they're required to have something called a task the treasury account symbol. We discovered that more than one third, one third of those payments did not have a task number. So, as the Appropriations Committee, you should be shocked by that because how can a payment be tracked back to an appropriation only through the task number? So there was no accountability. So that is why the four hundred and fifty organizations that sit above Treasury, where Treasury acts as the paymaster, are unable to pass an audit.
Speaker 1: Everyone get that they have no idea where the money went. Now, try this in your job. Try it with an expense account. Try it. Submit an expense account for one hundred thousand dollars and when your boss comes and says for what go, I don't know. It's just money I spent on what I said. I wait, I'm supposed to attract this Wait, wait, is that wrong? Because if someone told me that's wrong, to just go. DC has not been the real world for many, many years. And Scott best sent is bringing some financial discipline to it, by the way, courtesy of Doge and that is fantastic to see. And I hope Ed Martin. I hope Ed Martin will accept this role because he's been given much as much as expected. Please, Ed, have at your heart justice, not revenge, because God cannot bless revenge. He can bless justice. Story number three. It's a weird thing to say, but thank God, this particular so called Christian sect has decided to stop making disciples. We'll talk about that because so much attention has been paid to the new pope, Pope Leo, and rightly so. Catholic Church is one of the most powerful organizations in the country, in the world. It has a massive collection of people, many of whom are very Jesus focused people, many of whom are saved in the Blood of Christ. And then you had a pope who was flat heretic Francis. The new Pope Leo has some disconcerting signs some things in his background. Apparently, according to media reports in Peru, he ignored some women who came forward to say that they were abused in the worst way by some of the priests in Peru, and apparently that was ignored, and oh, we need you to make a civil complaint and we can't do anything. And then one of the priests was relocated for health reasons. And there's that. There is his stance on the border, which seems to be a little bit more nuanced, by the way than Francis. Francis was just an open border's Marxist fanatic. This pope does recognize some of the nuance that we do have to protect our nations, and yet we're to be kind to sol journers, which is the proper role of any Christian. We ourselves are sol journers. So there's a bit of a mixed bag there. He's American, and a lot of people are thinking that this is a way to set President Trump up to have to debate this guy. I think that's probably part of the analysis. I think the Catholic Church has become reflexively let's say, pro open borders, pro Marxism, and this came under Francis, so they might think that this particular pope has the opportunity to sit in the Oval office and debate President Trump in a way that's going to be a tune in thing. President Trump's super TV focused. I mean, if you look at the people he's nominated, so many of them came out of Fox News, Pete Heg Seth, Judge Janine. I don't know if she's going to be a good DC attorney or not. It nutless she can get approved when you've got Tom Tillis there wanting someone who's going to be a deced machine person. But that would be quite the specter and English speaking pope sitting there debating and English speaking presidents, and that would be frankly a challenge for President Trump. Because of course they never did that to Biden. I was just listening to Newsha part the other day. They still call Biden a devout Catholic. Still, there's nothing about him devout. He's actually excommunicated himself a thousand different times. So with all that attention being paid to the Catholic Church, let's take a look at some of the things that have gone on at one of the segments or sex. I would call this particular segment a sect of the Presbyterian faith, and I didn't say Christian in the case of PCUSA, I didn't. If that offends you, I'm sorry. And then let's look at something that happened in evangelical lands, because all churches can go a little bit off track and then wake up and realize they're not even Christian anymore. And that can happen with your health. Your health can go off track. You can cause it to go off track. That happens sometimes. The difference is this, with our health, we can stop and go back. You don't have to walk backwards. You don't have to go back in time. If you've been ignoring safe, for instance, your body composition, or you've been ignoring signs of bloating, or in the case of bloating, you've been turning to pharma, listen, there might be a far simpler thing here. If you've ignored your body composition, start now by stewarding the lean muscle you have, and that is the only way you can ever have a hope of growing more lean muscle by stewarding what you have. First, mass signs from bioptimizers will do that for you by helping you properly digest proteins, so much so that it actually produces sixteen hundred times more amino acids in your bodies than people who don't use mass simes. And I use it, my friends use it. They just made it, in fact thirty percent more potents by the way, but it also destroys bloating how because it helps you properly digest proteins super easy. Stop the degradation of your body if you've gone off tracks, stop it with this hack and exercise and water and health. Go to bioptimizers dot com slash Todd use promo code tod to get temper sent off all of their products, including mass simes. And since you're probably gonna want to be on this and till you're better at least good and subscribe. You get free disroounts, exclusive to you, exclusive gifts. It's Bioptimizers dot com slash Todd promo code TOD. There's a PCUSA. It's a denomination of the Presbyterian sect of Christianity. And I would call these guys their own sect. I think that they've degraded themse to the point where they're no longer actually Christian. You have to watch this and or listen to it to get to the meat of this. This is a woman who calls herself a feminist theologian. Fair enough, you can be a feminist theologian. Here's what you can't be a feminist Christian theologian. Now, you can be a feminist theologian who studies Christianity, but you cannot be a feminist Christian theologian because the Lord Jesus said, in the body of Christ, and if you are a Christian, then you're in the body of Christ. If you've accepted the Lord Jesus as Lord and Savior, greeted by change by him, he's adopted you into the family. In the Family of Christ, there's neither Greek nor Jew servant, nor master, male nor female. I know that's not a statement of gender confusion. It's a statement that we're all one body. We have unique roles. Everyone's been uniquely gifted, and men and women in the Evangelical Church have unique roles. But Jesus doesn't see us that way. God sees us as Jesus, not our sins. That's part of this. The big problem with this is this woman says that God Almighty lied to mankind, and then Eve came along and set everything right.
Speaker 6: People often ask me how I can be a feminist and a Christian. My response is that being a feminist Christian is the only way I can be a Christian. The author of First Timothy would certainly have considered feminists, the Elogians, and female clergy to be disobedient daughters of Eve, and there are a lot of Christians out there who would agree, and that's okay with me. Feminist theology has taught me how to reinterpret scripture in ways that are healing and life giving, and I refuse to allow conservative Christians or anyone else to take my God away from me. As a feminist the Elogian, one of the things that gives me joy is reinterpreting texts that have been used to hurt rolling people. Because the God that I know is full of light and life, Because the God that I know holds me in my grief and walks with me in my pain, I know that the sacred word of God is not a weapon, nor should it ever be used to harm or shame people. Despite too millennia of misogynistic interpretations of Genesis and Eve, there have always been other ways to read this story. I love the story of Eve in the garden. My second child is named Eve. When we look at it with fresh eyes, it's quite a remarkable story. Have you ever noticed that God lied to Adam and Eve?
Speaker 1: Let's pause. God lie, Jesus Christ said, I am the Way, the Truth, and the life. No one gets to the Father, but through me God lied. She must have done some real special feminist theologian y to uncover something in the Bible that indicates that God lied, some super special feminist theologiany. So let's continue because she's about to reveal what the young folks called the receipts.
Speaker 6: While the serpent plays the role of the foil here, he's meant to set Eve up for her role as the bringer of wisdom and moral agency to the human community. The setup for this action that she takes is that God lied to her.
Speaker 1: Let's pause again. Are we going to get the receipts? The Bible tells us that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It doesn't tell us that Eve's decision to decide to ignore God's commands is the beginning of wisdom. Tells us that was the beginning of the fall, So she must again. I mean, I'm very, very curious to see what she's discovered in scripture. Perhaps perhaps during her feminist theologian ing she went and did an archaeological dig and uncovered some scripture that has been proven through the process of historosity to be valid, and perhaps it predated the Dead Sea scrolls. And perhaps it's an extent, it's complete version of a gospel we missed that. Everyone agrees. Oh, that's clearly Matthew writing here is saying God is a liar and Jesus was a liar. So this must be where she gets to the receipts.
Speaker 6: God told the first couple, you shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, nor shall you touch it, or you will die. And the serpent reveals the truth. You won't die, for God knows that when you eat of it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.
Speaker 1: Oh, and they got to know good and evil. They were cast out of the garden where they had tended the garden because God told them to. It wasn't hard, childbirth wasn't to be painful, chilling. The ground wasn't filled with thistles and thorns, it wasn't the sweat from your brow doing it. It was already there. You were walking with God in an existence where in fact you were to live forever with God. And then death came. And I'm pretty sure it says in the Bible, and you can go study it for yourself. I'm pretty sure it says that that Adam and Eve died. I know it says Adam did well, and then their kids died. Eventually, that woman gets to call herself a pastor, which you just witnessed is literally anti christ teaching. That's literally repeating the words of Satan. And she says Eve introduced great feminist wisdom to the world. Now, that's way off course, and everybody knows that's way off course. Well, everybody who actually has the Holy Spirit does. That's way off course. But sometimes we get moved off course in far more subtle ways, and in some ways it's sadder to me. I mean, that's very that's very discomforting. It's clearly evil, it's clearly satanic, But this is just sad. He was looking at the new pope and some of the things he did during the so called COVID periods, and he told people to wear the woke masks and to do the social distancing. To his credit, he actually went through par Peru and I think he was I know he was a bishop. I think it was actually a cardinal at this point, and went through Peru and distributed the Eucharist really beautiful. Albeit he was a mask, but he did did tell people to follow these commands, and you can make an argument for that. I find it difficult to make an argument for this. And it's sat Back Church that I'm sure has done some fantastic things, but this moment is sad and shameful to me in a far different way. And it's really because it's so easy for the devil to push you just a tiny bit off course where you're sort of accidentally mocking God's design. And both of these of this video comes from a Protestia, the earlier one from not the Bee. I forgot to say that sat Back Church had a new way to baptize people.
Speaker 5: Baptism is one of the most significant moments in our Christian life. It says to the world, I am in the family of God. You've already scheduled a time, and now all you need to do is show up.
Speaker 4: We'll be here waiting for you.
Speaker 5: There are a couple options that will keep you safe and the others around you as well.
Speaker 4: The first is for you to be the only person in the water. Our team will be right by the side of the pool to guide you the whole way. Cameron's here to show you what this might look like. So at this point, if you're going to baptize yourself, then your knees right.
Speaker 5: You can choose to hold your nose, or you can.
Speaker 4: Choose not to, whatever your preference is, and make sure to come out with big celebration hands.
Speaker 1: It's satur to me. It's satder to me because the model for baptism was shown when Jesus Christ himself was baptized by John. And the tradition is, of course, the touching of a person, the alluring a person into death, and then the raising of the person into life. And the person doing the raising is acting in the role of Jesus Christ, of course, who raised us from death. And that's typified, of course, and he did with his Lazarus. And yet the Lord did it apart from touching him. But in baptism that's always been touching. So compare that to the PCUSA thing, so obviously Antichrist. And these are just the beginning steps. And I'm not accusing sada Back of being an antichrist church or anything like that. I'm pointing out that by degree, Satan wants to move us and move us and move us because PCUSA they didn't start by having pastrixes speak the words of Satan and make disciples of Satan. And by the way, PCUSA has decided to stop making disciples. Thank God, since they're making disciples in this case of Satan, PCUSA went off course by degrees. They simply didn't catch themselves, and I'm pretty sure sadle Back in most ways has caught themselves. This is the Todd Herman Shaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ, the true light of Christ.