Speaker 1: Pazuzu that voodoo that you do so well, pazuzu de voo doo that you do so well. All right, let's get into this today. But first there we go. So the stream goal is ten new No, that's not true. Let's let's fix that because if we're not on the doctor g thing today, let's go to the goals bar. Let me fix something in real time. I mean, you can be a new doctor glennon my member, but we're not gonna talk too much about his website today. The new stream goal, like I usually it's six millions followers, right, because you know six or six crim million if you will. We can just make up words in numbers if you'd like, just as long as you have the six million in there, because that's the that's the cabalistic source. Doesn't have anything to do with reality, of course, never has for any purpose that anyone's ever used it for. Let's see ten new, ten new Patreon subscribers. Let's go with that. I think we should do that to be just if are we all adults here? Will we flip out if I lower this to just say subs so it's not as big on the screen because I don't I mean, if you want to send me an attack sub, I would probably put it to use. But if you're I mean, I know they're a little expensive. I don't want to put anybody oither way. But we can understand what this means, right, I mean that all the kids get it. It's all the rage. You don't use real human words, or you make stupid words up. You don't never use English language. It's perfectly good English language. Just fuck it with it, make up gibberish. You get really popular on TikTok that way. Okay, so the stream goal is ten new subs on the Patreon, which I cannot do a banner for you because because I because I can't leave me alone. Put his patreon dot com forward slash see forward slash. Disguise you know how to spell disguise? You failed in you failed the test. Disguise the limits. I think you have to capitalize the D in the L. I could be wrong, just like if it was a proper title, you would so you wouldn't put the the in the capitol right. Disguise the limits unimportant articles, they are not capitalized. Okay, let's look at said Richie from Boston. Real quick and I just want to say, I've told you so. Maybe I don't have to say that to everybody here, but I mean this ask clown here. Hold on, hold on, let's get to the Askalon then show long enough. See what they do here. Let's see if I can find a picture of the hermoseexual here. Oh there he is, the cauverinary, the cavernary Ian Carroll, very sickly, this raging homosexual right here. Oh yeah, come on, come on, bring it up higher, open link a new tab, and we see a big picture your stupid gay ass. There he is. I told everybody this guy was a come from out of nowhere, absolute hill that they feed information too, because nothing you ever said was all like, oh my god. It was like, yeah, I heard that forty years ago, or I heard that twenty years ago, or I said that fifteen years ago. It was nothing in, nothing original, nothing profound. It was just regurgitation. But off of regurgitation and bullshit. He has like millions of millions this followers, blah blah blah blah, make him bank. He gets on, He gets on Danny Jones, He gets on with freaking Joe Roganan talks about freaking aliens and bullshit. And then when he's on, uh, what's her name, the crazy the one who thinks she's smart but she isn't Candice Owens. Yeah, in her absence, he goes on and like fills in or whatever, because I'm sure that wasn't just you know, orchestrated too, and he talks about stupid shit like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Meanwhile there's a actual genocide and starvation of populace where basically what he's shown us is that Iran And I'm not thinking anything away from Iran because they are quite noble, but they're way more noble than this ass clown here, who is straight up agent provocateur all fucking day long. He is inoperative all day long. There's nothing original, organic about him. And then he and now now, like I had been saying, but it doesn't matter, you know, Rob and I have to have this talk. We have to do it in public, like do it like a live show talking about this, because we've talked about this when I was back in New York and I was like, you know, I'm not trying to sound like and nobody's gonna believe me if I say this, And I was saying that, you know, aside from the fact that I would feed information to doctor artists from stuff that I was looking up, and then he would repeat it on everybody else's show except for mine, so I didn't catch on until a couple of weeks later. So, but he would never say where he got the information from. And I was like, that's an asshole thing to do, especially when you know you come on to my show. It'd be nice, you know, it'd be nice if you lifted this up too, with your popularity and all that, but he wouldn't do it. So then I'm like, okay, so well, I'm gonna stop just handing him information and documents and pdfiles, my own research and my own emails talking about stuff. I'm gonna stop doing that because I don't I don't see why he's just like acting like he's just this big profound because everybody's stealing from everybody and just making it about him. And then I realized, this is a cult of personality thing, and this isn't him. This is something behind him doing that, and which means he's part of it and he's completely complicit with it. But he's not even smart enough to be that By himself. Okay, So then I noticed that timeline of tyranny hashtag I was using talking about creating a timeline and tiranny to what happened to America And then it's used as the COVID timeline of tyranny by Dell big Tree. Now where did he come up with that? I'm not thinking that he's watching my channel, but I do know this. They scrub. There's software programs, there's intelligent software programs, there's people, and they will look for people who are organic talking about things that they know that the people really want to hear about because they're so detached. They're not they're far far away from it, right, so and they believe their own bullshit has the time because they're lives so much so they need other people's input, so they steal it. You know, Doctor Lee Mehra started talking about the frankest all of a sudden when I started talking about it, and these are these are the types of things that happen not just to me, but to lots of people. And then we scratch our head and like, nah, that can't be. It can't be. Like I could look around and said, nobody was talking about this until I was but even if I inspired someone else to look it up, you know, it's like, why didn't they say something about, hey, they saw this here first and it made them think because they never will do that, because it's it's gatekeeping, it's you. They're the secretaries. They're the gatekeepers. And with their higher platforms like doctor Lee Mehra and all these other people talking about the same topics that you do. The moment you continue to talk about what you've been talking about for five ten years, you become the copycat because everybody has just for the first time heard it from somebody who has a bigger platform, and you're like, wait a minute, hold the fucking phone right now, don't even start talking to that shit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So this guy is an epitome of that type of thing. Some thing is gathering a bunch of shit, spitting it out for him, and then he's running with it. And he just said that he uses AI. Now that's the end product thing that's selecting something to actually write it up because other people have gathered this and stole this, and AI is probably also doing this type of scrubbing of other people's videos, other people's blogs, other people's you know, writings that become digital. And that's why it sounds old. That's why it sounds like it's a straight ripoff of people like Bill Cooper. I don't know why they would do this, but because Maxwell, Jordan Maxwell was a piece of shit. But they still Jordan Maxwell and all kinds of other people, right, And they regurgitate the same bullshit ten every ten years, like in the ten or five year cycle, and they bring up all brand new people because it's a brand new generation who has never heard this shit before, and tadah, they have their superstars. Meanwhile, the real people have been talking about the whole fucking time, but they're squashed down by the deliberate software that makes them invisible. Because if we were all the visible and we weren't, and we were, you know, they're obviously helped along because I can tell you this, we've all been saying the same freaking shit, you know, I meaning, we've been telling the truth and doing it well for a long time. Nobody knows our fucking names. But this fucking ass clown here who doesn't have half the intellect, not even a quarter of the intellect, or a fraction of the comprehension that I and many of my friends and other people have who do talk about this stuff on a regular and yet this ass clown. Is it because of his fucking mustache? Is that why? No, he's just a douche that they made into something. Same thing with Candace. And I don't care if anybody has of all the things I can say about Candisce owns, I don't care that she has an explored talent freaking account or had when she was a teenager. When I was a teenager I had, I didn't. Oh se your's reelis they run fucking everything that has to do with freaking you know, acting and entertainment. You'd be harder pressed to find, like the one run by irishmen and fucking Italians? Like where are you gonna find? No, you don't look, you don't ask, you don't think about it. It's never a passing thought in a teenager's head. Oh I don't know child agency. I wonder who they are. No, you don't see that, You're like, oh cool, it'd be cool. Like you know, somebody sends me an email that says they're looking for day day work here and you end up showing up and you get the part. He's like, yeah, that's cool, you know. So like when I was a teenager, I think I had one of those. I probably think I left high school yet when I filled that out, so that's not that's not an issue that So like, this is again the avalanche of retardation when people don't understand that they're not clever. This is this is the psychosist that I hate even more than he and Carol, because Ian Carroll is just surface level, little superficial bullshit that is absolutely meaningless. It has no effect on the world. Right, It's interesting, but it's what are you going? What do you can do about it now? And the hell cares about the speculation and the rumor mongering of oh wow, aliens, like just shut up, it doesn't that doesn't stop the genocide and gaza, right, But it's the people who I've seen and these are like what do they call this generation of retards and half gay fucking men I don't know, fags, Okay, we'll call them fags. They will present in these short videos like ah gotchas and it's like, this is not do these these details that you're like throwing out don't mean anything. You're not gotcha ahaing anybody? And you're assumption that one thing means something else or leads to something else, and that somehow this is all connected. Like they literally are the crazy person with the pins and the string and the yarn in the freaking corkboard. This these are the crazy fucks like these people, but they're stupid. They're like not even like coherent, and they somehow try to, you know, conflate things that don't have anything to do with each other. Or their presumption and assumption that it means something without confirmation is that's the part that they forget about, is confirming that it means shit. And that's that's pretty pathetic. And I've looked at that fact. His face was long enough. I think we're good. Drop his ask down? Do you think? All right? Run the brave browser today? Why you ask? Because I don't like commercials mister what's his name, mister Rarange? Or I don't like no? Who do you say it to? Mister white? I don't like no, No, it's mister blonde. And he says, I don't like I don't like sirens, mister White. I think that's what it was. All right, there we go, U. They don't have a theatre mode, do they not have a theore mode. Well that's gay, all right, Well that's even get it ahead a little bit. Hi, I'm richie. I'm high behind my truck here and words. Yeah, all right, love for me. It hurts, it's ritchy, you know what I mean. See what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying, Jesus. See what I'm saying, Jesus. It's a good formula that he uses to make, you know, get one hundred thousands of fathers, Jesus, you know what I mean? Or don't. I don't care. Do what you want, Jesus.
Speaker 3: And it's twenty twenty five and I am at a rest stop on the side of the road. I got to hit a shower.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, don't bob the river soon.
Speaker 3: I gotta shave time to tell, But usually I can just shave with a wet washcloth.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do, Jesus Christ, at any rate.
Speaker 3: In world population like we've never seen before whatsoever at all?
Speaker 5: So Israel thing?
Speaker 1: You forgot about whatsoever at all? My bad. You know, there's a lot of there's a lot of richieism, so you just kind of throw them all together. You don't have to say anything else throughout the video, just some random shit that you know is funneling through your head at the time, like how you shave and then whatsoever at all? Buy gold, get your money out of the bank. You know what I mean? Or don't.
Speaker 3: Besides, we're gonna get one hundred people together, one hundred show fires, or we're gonna do this event live worldwide. Now these are their words. So I'm thinking, okay, cool, let me let me let me find something, you know, an article or news clipping or something. And the only thing I could find, and the only thing.
Speaker 1: Was Ian Carroll's gay homosexual face. No, I'm just trying to find where it starts. Yeah, yeah, we we'll go back to that. Let's go to the part that I want to talk about. Oh, they try to put commercials in here, and I say it, ne it was that before that, No fancy fants. Here's Gogy crying about something else. Where's where? Where's the where's is? Then the next there we go, here's the creepy creeper. He looks like Wolverine if he was like emaciated and dying because he was on like his fiftieth day of fasting and he's been taken heroin there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been using AI. Well, you know what, let him say it. It's Ian Carroll. First of all, I gotta say I wouldn't trust anybody that looks like that at all.
Speaker 1: Right, because usually they have needles hanging out of their arm, and they're in the like San Francisco, sitting or laying on the floor next to a bench because they couldn't quite make it and uh typically passed out leaning up against something. Yeah, that's that's true. This is true, whether you know, attempting to break into your home to rape your cat. That that that's see in Carol, that's what he would be doing if he didn't have, you know, the backing of a bunch of oave seamen in his bomb to promote him.
Speaker 3: But it is what it is.
Speaker 6: So I've got a confession to make. I've been using AI to do research.
Speaker 1: It means you don't fucking do research. And what that also means is it's the end product result of stealing from a bunch of people who you don't even know that you're stealing from, or you do know, or you don't care. And this might be one of the reasons why they didn't ever give it names because they've never even gone through the animals and the archives that other people have to see where other people left off to dig deeper into their you know, you know, the things that they brought to other people's attention. Okay, well this this will I got set up and started off by reading a book from Daniel Christos. So I read a book from Bill Cooper, or I saw a random thing on an old YouTube video and it's always been stuck in my head. So I was like, I got to look into this morning. I saw you rope at the last battle or something. Nothing, Nothing is ever mentioned as to whom. Don't you think if these were nice people, if these were people who wanted to bring everyone along with them, who weren't trying to keep you and kick you in the face when you try to get up on the life raft, they weren't trying to do that, and still your your suitcase at the same time, or your briefcase with all of your documents in it, because that's what they're really doing. Fuck these people, they're not real. And then they're they're going to go through some bullshit, and then they show him making post it notes and putting them in the book is Hey, are you gonna go read those fucking post it notes later? Like this that's known shit and doesn't mean sense and that looks like a little tiny dick with balls in the corner.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Apparently it turns out researching any topic under the sun that so many of us spent so many years researching, finding all the links, getting on the speakers, getting on the authors, getting on the documentary makers, these guys aren't even doing that. They're simply going to AI, which is probably linking them to channels like myself.
Speaker 1: And right, it's stealing, stealing in the wholesale. And also understand there are little divisions that do this too, people who are aware of the pulse and the pipeline. What the fuck of what people seem interested in and want to be talked about, or they find it to be of a concern if it's not steered away from any real truth being discovered, then they'll jump on it and then steer it away from or make it, you know, hand it off to Alex Jones so he can discredit truth with his stupid ass antics and is already destroyed reputation. Yeah, just give it to Alex Alex will fuck it up good, and nobody will ever want to touch that topic again, no matter how valid it is, or give it to stew And everybody who's a boomer will be terrified of that topic because Stu doesn't know how to stop talking about the Jews these days lately. But he's also a fucking operative controlled bullshit piece of ship who came out of nowhere as well. He's the he's uh a gayer, thinner, more angry, with weird skin on his chin Ian type type of Ian Carol. He's he's a prototype, like you know, like those those uh mutated things that didn't quite make it and they're still in the water in the jar and they're like, I'll twist it up that that's that's Stut walking around on a normal.
Speaker 7: Day, so many others.
Speaker 8: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking credit. I'm just saying, this dude is completely directing everybody right in the wrong direction.
Speaker 5: Everybody should be.
Speaker 1: Right in the wrong Yeah, thanks, thanks for clearing it up.
Speaker 3: Everybody 's AI, Well, you're not a researcher. If you're using AI, you're a speaking You're a mouthpiece, period, right co intel pro period and I'm not the only one.
Speaker 5: That did that.
Speaker 1: Means Ai. Also, you know, frames it to teach you how to say it and how to think and how. Then it's all about your delivery. So all you are is an actor delivering lines. You don't have anything, You don't have a real sense of give a shit behind it. So it doesn't matter what you talk about. You can talk about the Kentucky Fried Chicken if you want me, Like this douchebag did because he has the eyes and what the fuck? He has the eyes and the ears of everybody, and yet he decides to waste that time. And this is what is discouraging from what people And this is how you understand and learn what a fake fuck people are or what they've You know, they were brought to a certain place to only to to and then here here's the box. This is the box. This is the cube. This is the black cube of Saturn that you're allowed to play in. Don't play outside of it. Okay, this is all the control. Okay, we've we've we've deemed this information to be safe to the to the agenda. This is you could stay around in there all day long and you're not gonna harm anybody and meeting them with anything that you could possibly make out of this bob pile of absolute bullshit that means nothing or is so outdated that I can't. Everybody who would have been involved is already dead, so there's nobody to take the jail. Yeah, go ahead, play with that, Play with play with the JFK assassination, even though we know it's Israel. Oh wait, hold on a second. You just you started to draw it out of the lines again, talking about that that Israel stuff you got. You gotta reel it back in, you know, So maybe maybe you should talk about, like, what what type of bullet or something hit Charlie Kirk by the masade? Whoa whoa whoa? You you started drawing outside the lines again? You got to color within the lines, kid? Oh all right, So should we talk about how three thousand people's lives that were extinguished twenty four years ago all of a sudden got completely washed away with the assassination of one person, oh both by Israel. Who whoa wha whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. See, they can't have real people doing that, because that's where everybody would generally, you know, eventually, if they're thinking and unbiased would lead right back to oh yeah, you guys. Yeah, it's you guys killing everybody that everybody cares about all the time. Every time. It's always you carrying out the mass murders of human beings for no good reason except for your reasons, and killing the people that we love the most, including Michael Jackson, you know, and tarnishing reputations. Yeah, yeah, it's you guys. And when I say the most people we love the most, I'm talking about you know, childhood vaccination murders. Yeah take that YouTube. See how long you leave me up for this one?
Speaker 3: You fox thinks that for instance, listen to this.
Speaker 1: List but speak or don't?
Speaker 8: I like is bleeding for enhancing ourselves with the AI? Did you guys see this video that was put out the other day by Ian.
Speaker 1: By the gay Wolverine Carol Metro Wolverine.
Speaker 6: I've got a confession to make. I've been using AI to do research.
Speaker 1: I'm a complete and total fraud. I blow old Jewish men. That was saying that, of course, Oh well yeah, yeah, this is him doing work because he just told you the AI does it means yeah, he comes, he comes stumbling out of the shower at you know, one o'clock in the afternoon, and he sits at his computer and says boom, and then AI transfers it Boom. There you go, here's your script to talk about in your stupid gay video. They're about to make Cunningham Incorporated. What's that gibberish? That's what it is. Was that Larry Fink on the screen? He was he was he was calling his boss. Now he's, uh, what does he play? Video games? And ruber Cube? He's got a light. He's just took him a long time to figure out how to turn it on because he's not he's he doesn't actually do this stuff that they're making out. And how many camera angles has he got here? You know who's doing this video for? Paid for by black Rock or some other you know, high budget performance crew?
Speaker 5: Thinking how are you gonna trust it?
Speaker 8: It's gonna lie to you, It's gonna.
Speaker 1: That's what we're thinking. We're not thinking, how are we gonna trust you? Because all you're doing is taking woke, fucking bullshit off of a AI think and stealing other people's work and then just regurgitating it to make money off of everybody else's effort like a jew would. No, no, no, no, no, it's how are we gonna trust the AI? Yeah? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get done. That's cheating, and I get it.
Speaker 6: That's how I felt for a long time too.
Speaker 1: But I'd be willing for a long time. So ever since I started this, I've been fucking lying about everything I've done. But still hear me out and continue to send me your money through views and ad.
Speaker 6: Riv that that by the end of this episode you'll agree with me that AI is a way more effective way to.
Speaker 1: Do research, especially if you have one eye that doesn't quite look in the same.
Speaker 6: Direction then using search engines.
Speaker 1: Oh, search engines? Well, how about reading fucking books, dickhead? How about discernment? How about pattern recognition? How about research and finding and discovering how they've lied in the past. This is called pattern recognition, and how they've been continuing to behave all throughout history in every type of event that you see a certain sort of thing going on with them, and who might be involved in why they continue to do the same things over and over again. How about that? How about a little bit of analysis, you know, like your own thoughts. It's not AI's thoughts on it? How about your own thoughts on it? Oh, you don't have any because you're a fucking retard. Well, then you shouldn't be doing this stuff, because that makes you a fraud. If you don't have your own opinions and your own thoughts and your own you know, deductive reasoning skills, you can't really be in a debate. You can't really be in a discussion. You can't really be interviewed, even though you've been interviewed everywhere, because all you can do is memorize what you were presented and was prepared for you. And then if anybody asked me questions about it, you're not gonna know. So they have to be really shallow, really, you know, measured questions just to just to stoke the conversation and keep it going. They can't be challenging because if they challenge what you know, you're not gonna know shit. You're not gonna know shit. You're gonna ramble on about fucking aliens in the one time and when you have an opportunity to talk to Joe Rogan and you fucking douchebag.
Speaker 8: And I mean people have already been finding his whole sudden rise to you know, TikTok and YouTube fame sort of bizarre to where now he's like a regular on the canvass Own Show and he's been on Rogan and all that, when like, not that long ago he was started out making videos about what was it like.
Speaker 1: Danny Jones is what I said. He tried to talk over me. Can you believe it? Or did I try to talk.
Speaker 8: Over chemicals and shampoo? I don't even know. He blew up on TikTok, yeah, after the pen talking about bullshitandemic and now here he is talking about how he's using AI to go through all these emails between Epstein and Ahud Barack and explaining how he'd never be able to sift through and decode and translate all this information without AI. I just find it quite ironic that we're having people advocate for the use of AI in order to quote expose the various connections of a criminal like Epstein, when AI is the very thing that replaced Epstein, and Epstein was all about transhumanism anyways. And yeah, it's just I don't know so whether Ian caribs.
Speaker 1: Anybody who says follow the money is a shallow thinking service level dweller retard that that might explain the stuff that's part of the distraction that they want you to focus on. Regardless, as long as you stay in there, you're still not getting to the depth of what's really going on, because you still don't get the nature of those who control that in front of you, which is your capital building in this country and every other country, almost every one of them that we've destroyed for this fucking cult. Yes that has their own central bank and imfalone or Bank of International set shit going on. Yes, those of course central banks. Yes, they are all under the same control. Follow the money. That's their game to keep us occupied. They don't operate off of their own fucking artificial system, but they have to create an artificial system for them to control and rule us. Artificial environment, artificial whether, artificial history, artificial intelligence, metaverse, artificial reality, virtual reality. Everything is about keeping you in that panopticon bubble, staring at the screen now looking at this beautiful sunny day, or going out and doing something and did they get darker dye shit time?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 1: Sad face? Oh well anyway, but yeah, they don't care about that. Their objective is way more deeper and darker and sinister. They're working for the entity that they've unleashed onto this plane, this realm. And they did this a long time ago, and they've been dicking around with it, conjuring it, containing it, trying to bind it, realizing they can't. And now they've developed a system to where any fucker who is stupid enough to try to mess with this type of anti this type of force, can do it through a technology and doesn't have to learn the what they call that the discipline of the ceremony of the ritual. They don't have to put themselves in that state of mind or have all the amulets and the things and that and the other thing in order to conjure and invoke and basically spell cast and curse. They don't need that anymore. They have d Wave, they have quantum computers, they've got AI, they've got cern, they've got rift makers, they've got portal openers. All they need to do now is let stupid people fuck with it, play with it, invite it into their lives, like letting a vampire into your front door, and they will have satiated, at least for a brief period of time, this demon that continues to insist upon more and more from them because they fucked up. Let's talk about who that is.
Speaker 8: So hold On brought into prominence specifically for this task of trying to get the truther community community on board with using AI, or if he's just crely, a regular dude who blew up on TikTok after COVID and found himself with this huge platform and it's kind of neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: See that, Yeah you don't see it, but cancel he and Carol I would suggest you do that.
Speaker 8: Because at the very least he's a clueless sellout who has no idea what he's advocating for. But personally I never did trust that mustache.
Speaker 3: At any rate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he's definitely not Jason Lee. Come on now, it's all I got.
Speaker 3: I'm on the side of the road and a trust stop downloaded from Adobe Premiere pro To because that's.
Speaker 11: What I do.
Speaker 3: And it's a pain in the butt.
Speaker 12: No one, it all.
Speaker 1: Everything about everybody's life is so hard. Yeah, yeah, everybody's having a hard time.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 1: We'll keep that up. If we have to go back to who we will, all right, So what is this one called putting the ass in a Syrian. That's right, that's what it says. Now, we have a series of lots of tabs, lots of them. You ready, Oh, hold on a second, I gotta go see who's talking to who and what's what. Hold on, let's do that first. What your mother is doing? All right, gonna turn this on. I said I made that. I made the noise with my face, you bastard. All right, here, we ares right, that's what it says, Michael good evening, Sir. What do I think of Harry Vox Research. I don't know who that is. I don't I don't get out much, bro. I pay attention to what I'm searching for. If the only other things that I branch off on is like my morning scroll when I'm drinking my second cup of coffee and trying not to fall back asleep because a cat wants to lay on me. Yeah today, I Oh, nobody knows about this, so as we'll tell you. Let's see, I'll just jump this up so I'm not two people on the screen at the same time, because that's irritating. Uh, stream goals. These backwards are fair there, you go? Uh, at least ten at least ten FTJ Media, But you know, Patreon would be nice because I'm doing I'm doing just Patreon only live streams there, and I think I'm going to read the entire British edit and put that behind a payhole from top to bout, you know, start to finish without the one hour introductions, and then that was adding to the other videos and it's gonna go straight. Oh, also with commentary though, because I have to be like stop and point out the things that should be clicking, you know, all right? What was I saying?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: So it was excuse me.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: Looking for my daughter and he thought she was in her room and I went to climb up her little so she has a bunk where it's just the top bunk, the bottom is like a space where you can put stuff. And I started walking up her stairs, her stairs, and I at the stairs slid inward, so I guess it wasn't on the It wasn't like it's not really hinge like lockdown. So it usually has to be pulled out and hung like this, or it has to be what's up archangel, or it has to be what do you call it? Whatever, It has to be fastened securely. Well, it wasn't, so when I got my weight on it, it went that way. I like this with it hit a freaking one of those stupid particle board like bookshelf type things, and it was there was another bookshelf stacked on top of it. So Rebecca did the arrangement word in New York. So I knocked that one out, was able to put enough pressure on it when I fell to basically break that one with all in a bunch of books and another bunch of shit fell on top of my body last night and pinned me to the ground with the stairs case on top of me because everything fell on top of me. So today I went around looking for I went to every single thrift store I could find because I was like, I don't want particle board again. I'm want to buy the same kind of bullshit. I was like, I want I wanted. I want nice furniture, but I need something small to fit under here, So I'm looking for something special specific. Older things were not made with dog shit materials. So I started looking in every thrist dropping around here, and it just so happened that I just wasn't able to find what I needed today. That doesn't mean that I haven't found awesome stuff in those places before? And one of them here, tell me if you think this is disgustingly evil, and the banality of evil in this world is so often overlooked, and nobody even bats an eye or thinks anything of it, and except for the simple fact that they take advantage of the deals. So like, do you know how many how many dreams die at a pawn shop? Do you know how many things? How many things that have great sentimental value to people who are on hard you know, having hard times? Do you understand like the horrific Yeah, no, I didn't here a little bit on my ass, but a right that end up having to give give the way their stuff for pennies on the dollar. Definitely not the value that they place in it, sort of the sentimental value at at a pawn shop. But other people will go in there and take advantage of somebody's worse, somebody's misfortune, and the people who are the dealers are demons. There are demon merchants of the lowest degree. Okay, now I know that part. I remember if you're making payments on something, then you skip off, they take it back, and then all that money was just theirs for nothing, and then they'll sell it for the same exact price as somebody else and put them on a parent plan. So yeah, they're they're their backs, they're If that's not something created by ovays, I don't know what is. So theyn't think about a hospice thrift store. What does that mean? Well, that means this motherfucker's gonna die. This person's got to the end of the rope in life. Their family's given up on them, there's no need for them to have any furniture in their apartment anymore. So again, as we're getting donated to the church across the street Saint Francis of a sissy or who was a sissy. I don't know this sissy. And then they end up selling it across the street, liquidating the person's life without any passion or empathy while they're dying or dead. That's that's the end of your life. That's that's how your life ends. And then someone who's got ten years left in their life, because it's usually older people at these places, they buy the dead person's freaking uh you know, trinkets or furniture and then guess what, it gets donated back again to that same fucking church and the cycle of repeats. It's something sick. But I thought about it as I was there today and no, I didn't find anything of any use or value. There was a nice office chair in there. Once I went home to get cash because they onlyn't take cash. By the time I came back, they were like, yeah, we sold it like you fucking dick. You knwhen I was coming back, Oh, you can't be, I'll be quick. Fucking shit. It was a nice like a leather office chair with wheels anyway, So yeah, so I went to like Crossroads was another one, big one, but they didn't have any thing. They have one nose too big. They had some stuff that was made out avoid that was better quality, but they just it wasn't quite right. So I went to multiple places like that, a bunch of different furniture stores, like actual furniture stores. Theyn went to Ashley's, but I went out there like like, let's put it, let's put this way. One of the ones I walked into, the dude had a giant like it wasn't a sombrero, but it was a big cowboy hat and uh, you know, shirt butt into to the neck all the way up and uh he was a nice guy though, So yeah, no, I didn't find anything that and man furniture is expensive, the very overpriced it for the craftsman ship, the what you what you pay for is ridiculous. It's way overpriced.
Speaker 5: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Why am I seeing two different things here? Why does that keep disappearing?
Speaker 2: Is that real?
Speaker 1: They said, Well, at least he didn't get hurt and then it disappeared. What what's happening?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Alright, okay, anyway, so that that was my story. I don't even know why I talked about it. Well, let's get back into this thing. Wow. So yeah, I went around everywhere. Then I ended up buying this fucking particle board one anyway, because that's all I could find that was gonna fit the right space. But I went to so many stores and was very hot out and that was pretty irritated because I still had to make hot sauce. So I finished some of the sauce, I got all the orders made. Now tomorrow I started working on the wholesal order and knock that out before the weekend's over. So let's see where I'm at. Okay, So there's a bunch of bullshit in this and uh, we're going I'm gonna let it play for a little bit and then I'm gonna tear that part. For the most part, we're gonna learn about Pazuzi, but we're gonna learn about something else too, And I'm gonna I'm gonna backtrack to Nazaar Paul not to not to be not to be confused with Asher Banni Paul. I know all the kids out there, all the kids out there like Asher Bandit Paul, Look, no, no, no, Astro Nasir Paul, the first and the second total assholes. And they're like, oh, how about that second ary of that? Yeah that guy's that guy suck too? Uh but yeah, no, It's always been that that debate on the on the street with a with all the hip kids, Right is it Asher band of Paul or Asher Paul? Who is the bad guy? But I got you covered. And we're gonna get into my book a little bit too. When we talk about this. I'm gonna tell you all the fun and wonderful things that the Assyrian Semites did to our Gothic ancestors, and how this is touched upon and makers of makers of civilization and race and history and in some of the side note stuff that Ellie Woodell talk about, I think also in the British DA Or it could just be that I'm getting that confused with the longer history that is talked about in the Makers of Civilization. Yeah, either way, it's a distinct event in history where our people were hunted downops, hunted down, skinned alive. Why is it not opening up? I'm clicking the fucking button. There it goes, and uh, yeah, are many of us? Are their eyes collected for trophies, their ears, their noses, their teeth, their lower jaws, hands and feet cut off sometimes after they've already been skinned while they were alive, their blood drained because you know how they like to do that, and the vampirica aspect of them drinking the blood after all this torture, which sounds an awful lot like terrifying kosher it koshur it practice for adrenochrome, you know, the flavoring and how that actually plays into the part of their schizophrenia, is doing that type of shit. But that sounds very wave a, doesn't it. So we're talking about like seven hundred BC ish around that time for these uh, these leaders, and they literally chased us because when there was a wave I think in about twelve hundred BC or so, maybe it was even maybe it was even earlier than that that there was already gothic Arian people establishing because they've established Persia, they established Egypt, they established consumer, they established the Indus Valley India. And so when you think when you think about like Arona Rock, that's Persia, that's ancient Persia, that's our people, right, and people like how dare you take away the.
Speaker 2: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Achievements? And alklades of other cultures like because they didn't do it. They sat there in their own piss and shit for thousands of years until we came along and taught them things just because they picked it up where they left off and not very well. Have you seen Calcutta lately? There's not no the influence there and the only people that have like a whole lot of self respect have a little bit of our DNA left in them, you know. But I like it with Iran and Rock, there was a lot of really close ties to us, which I think would be fucking stupid for us to get into war with because we're once again destroying another ally as they like to do. They like to make us kill that which would make us stronger if we united with it against them. They pointed us against Germany, they pointed us against Libya, they pointed us against Man, even Afghanistan, Syria, like all these places, there's remnants of us there, and for us to go after Iraq once and those people were nationalists, by the way, you should listen to it. So we should really listen to it. So done have to say a few times, and you understand why they had to paint him out to be a demon, made a lot of sense. And we know Gaddafi was the man. We absolutely fucking know that. There's no question. Imagine if these people are our allies instead of countries that we destroyed, how much stronger we would be against this fucking demon parasite And then adding like you know, Russia, I think if we go after Iran, that we we're just going down the same bad path again and we're killing ourselves. We're killing people who came before us as our ancestors. Because that remnants, that energy, that energetic frequency still still pulsates through there. It'd be a goddamn shame if we did that. We wouldn't deserve to continue on. If we did that, we already did it to Germany. I don't think we should continue on to be for that particular reason. We shouldn't be feeding the parasite the way we are. And it's not us, obviously, it's those people who they've already tempted and corrupted and put out a path of no return, because once you started fucking wroung with the things that they fuck around with, once she starts, you know, doing the bidding of this type of evil, you're tethered with God. You're tethered with a higher purpose. You're you're understanding of right and wrong and empathy, your sense of a conscience gone. It's gone. God pulls out the plug and fucking leaves. That's it. So let's watch a little bit of this Pazuzus. There are gonna say a lot of things that are wrong and then hopefully I can fix it. But I gotta get up and grab some real quick. So bear with it for a moment.
Speaker 5: The air in the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you have to understand when you watch this, I think it's a female who owns this channel. If not, there's a female involved, and you can kind of tell because of the inability to stay consistent with your thoughts.
Speaker 5: And I just.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's come on, man, I mean I'm being honestly, thank you, and they're like a walking contradiction. I could, I could tapping. I guess what happened? Where we at? Oh, it's this one right here? Now it's not is it?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Oh? High five?
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yes, there is the high fives. I finally fix it so that the icons work. Thank you, thank you. All right, So let's go back to us going at with uh. I gotta find the video not that one that okay, So I wasn't trying to be rude about that, but there's an inconsistency of thought because they'll say one thing about the Saturn colet and then they'll kind of be apologetics for it. And I think I noticed our new got I got a sense or something something tells me that there was a female involved in this that might be like central to the to the making of these things. And I think it has to do with the philosophy or the way they were feministly talking like a feminist at one point or another in one of these things. Even though a guy is saying that you can kind of understand that it's not coming from a man probably, and that's where I'm going with this. But yes, the consistency of thought is an issue here with some of these shows. They're gonna talk and here's what they do that everybody does, and this is the historical thing that they've taught other people to do without even them realizing that they're doing it. Is once they label something like they'll say Greece, or they'll say Phoenicians, that was a good one, Phoenicians like the huge parad category, or even better, Gnostic, which is like there was a thousand different type of Gnostics that they would you know, consider non canonical texts. That none of these groups would even have called themselves Sethians or Valentinians or any of these other things. They didn't call themselves that other people who hated them, you know, you know, I'm putting up a book now because of the book like the Bible, right, they would have categorized them this way. And a lot of these people, even in the same category, shared completely opposing views, so you can't all blump them all together. Well, here's the thing with another problem with history is like something like a Phoenician now they're talking about territorially certain people that come from like Cidon and stuff like that area. Right, So there's people who inhabited that area and use that port and one time in history Gothic Arian people, and then there's the corrupted Gothic people who came after that, and then there's the Semitic people who worked with the corrupted Gothic Arian people who came after that. So which group and time period are you talking about? Well, the same thing happens here because they say the Assyrians and you think to yourself, well, okay, it's Assyrians. So what timeframe, like was it twelve hundred BC? Was it seven hundred BC? Was it a hundred BC?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 1: And then what type of people were these Assyrians? Are you assuming just because they had a quote unquote culture, which they didn't, because here's the thing, these were savage asshole Saturn cult people who were stirred up by and then I say Saturn cult people, I mean they were stirred up by the Serpent Wolf cult, by the Saturn cult to invade, just like the Oi Vays always do stir up the Islamic people, the Muslims to go raid Christian kingdoms and destroy them, and they opened the gates for him like they did in the visit goth Kingdom. Right, Austrian gos had a similar faith, all kinds of They are always after our people everywhere we go because we create shit, and that's where they need to feed. They need a feeder or recreate. So they're saying the Assyrians and they talk about Pazuzu and they say, like he was thought of as a vicious god, but he was able to be controlled and he could ward off other demons. Like okay, well why are you saying this? And they're like, oh, and then the Christians thought of him as this ultimate evil where he'd had no redeeming qualities. Well, here's the problem with that. The Assyrian culture were a bunch of fucking demon conjuring psychopaths who fucking created portals that opened up entities to this realm that they and these are because they're Jews or whatever Jews became later, they were this cult of demonology that our gos met in the in the Eden Knight Tales of the British Eta five thousand years ago. They come back again a couple thousand years later and they destroyed Sumer. They they controlled Babylon and then you had this Assyrian empire there and they talk about Pezuzu and they have Pezuzu amulets and unless litter crap, and they're like, oh, well, Pezuzu had a protective quality, so he must have been not such a bad thing. It must have been that stupid darn Christians who thought that he was a bad no, because anybody who's rational would understand and that you don't fuck with demons and think that you can bind them and that you can control how they Oh, it's a force that I can hold on to, like grabbing onto a bolt of lightning and thinking that you're not going to get singed or killed. This is how these people acted for thousands of years and up until today. So they unleash this crazy shit. Then they have their little you know figure, don't ask me how they figure out how to protect themselves. But they use the salt lines, just like they do in that stupid uh in the salt circles, like they do in All Babylonian Magic, but also in that movie weapons. She says, don't don't cross over the salt line because that activates the her little zombie people to go attack, right, that's her little demons. Once she's she's conjured and possessed or whatever, uh, into the into the into the parents of that kid. Anyhow, So the the the values and the mindset or the whatever. I guess the value system of these people is what you have to analyze. Not just there's a civilization, so therefore it's just like any other civilization, just cool people hanging out. No, these people were highly superstitious and their whole entire cult was about serving blood to their demon gods, not creator gods. Demon gods. Okay, they didn't have a they even up to this point. I don't think they had a career like a Syrians. I don't think they had a creation story. But and when we get into Asher nazarpoal and we talk about how he was delaying and how he would skin people alive and rip all this flesh off of the skulls of the of the dead, stack the skulls in a pile like a pyramid, and then drape the skin of the people over the top of this goals and drape the skin over the top of all the huts or houses or whatever. Whenever he'd go and kill people all for the sake of the blood being served to his gods. These are the things that they were conjuring all the time. So Pazuzu having a protective quality doesn't mean Pazuzu wasn't always a psychopathic, psychotic energy for us that was always destructive and bad. It's just that when you're that fucking evil, you don't see things the same way. You don't see it as a good bad thing because you don't have any morality, do you get it? Like people who do these types of things and also sacrifice their own children because some priests said so, have a different morality than say, oh, I don't know a Christian who would look at all this stuff and say this is pretty fucked. So it's not that Pazuzu's meaning got lost. It's just that a different set of a different mindset was you know, expressed in a different in different what do you want to call society then was later it wasn't that, oh, we you know, screwed something up. Although Christians do have a tendency of when they want to make something bad, at least the Catholic Church. To this, I don't know about Christians. The Catholic Church definitely did this demonize everything. Everything's evil. If they don't like it, it's evil, it's it's of the devil. That's one hundred percent something that they do. But when you're talking about an actual demon who has a snake dick because he's part of the it's its throwback, you know, telling you that this is part of the serpent wolf cult of the Edenites that has survived, and it has a kind of like they say, the dog face, it's not dog face, it's the lion face. It's a lion face, meaning the Phrygians. This is all going right back to that thing again. And by this time they incorporated the wings, which was actually something that our culture. You know, the wings are actually involving the sun, but they are they're conflating things. Now they're drawing other people into the colt that'esn't the moon colt that we're sunnies before some of our Gothic ancestors who they've corrupted. So that's how they get their their celves back into this uh position to where they can attack us and destroy and then hunt us down. And it's it's a Semitic freaking overthrow of the Gothic Gothic Aarians. And then it was their insistence that these in order, because you know, these are the whispering priests that whisper the ship into the ears of the They're like the advisors to the king, right, who are whispering the ship into these six psychotic, bloodthirsty Assyrians, saying you have to get you have to kill every last one of them, and talking about our people who created the civilization.
Speaker 5: And super.
Speaker 1: So that's I want to clear that up with the Pezuza thing before we go any further. Now we may proceed. Let me go see if there's any talking talks first, yeah, yeah, all right, and then let me see what we got over here in rumbled Land modern Viking.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 1: I like your cat. I like your cat a lot. I need a cat like that. I mean, I love my cat. Not trying to say anything, but they may you do this now. Nott's say, poor hand Frank what why because she wasn't real or because her dad fabricated it. I mean she died probably for real, but she didn't write anything with a ballpoint patts. What are you talking about? Evil? People don't see it right exactly, big Bud. Don't see that as evil. Right, it's up sluts. That's a Jane silent Bob. I know that one evening ladies, it's up sluts when they don't say anything back, Oh, good times. And so that was from that was from clerks, That's from the o g of Dag and Cup.
Speaker 4: Two tree seems wrong. A white fog escapes every breath, even though the window is closed. A girl lies at the center of the bed, eyes, empty, voice, torn apart and rebuilt in something ancient. The walls groan as if they want to breathe. A crucifix tilts on its nail, and in the spaces between the words, you can hear the slow scrape of something moving. Anyone who has watched The Exorcist knows that sensation. That scene left millions haunted, Yet almost no one asked the simplest question, who was that presence before it slipped onto film? What kind of figure could survive for thousands of years, hidden in fragments of clay and ritual whispers, to reappear in a modern bedroom. Behind the special effects and the fear lies an entity far older than cinema. Archaeologists found his image on small amulets buried beneath Mesopotamian homes. Priests once spoke his name with care, while mothers pressed his likeness against their skin in the hope he might guard them through childbirth. His name was Pazuzu. His story doesn't fit clean categories. The ancients feared his plague winds and begged him to drive away other spirits. They treated him like a living contradiction, a demon strong enough to stop demons. Later, faiths erased those complexities, turning him into a symbol of pure blasphemy, a rebel against divine order. By the time the Exorcist resurrected him, centuries of distortion had piled on top of something that once terrified whole civilizations for reasons far stranger than possession. That is where we'll go. We'll follow the traces he left through ancient tablets, the cultic practices that surrounded him, and the forgotten mythology that still leaks into the film. The further we go, the clearer it becomes why his presence doesn't feel like fiction, and why the cold of that room echoes something far more ancient than horror. Long before the word demon existed, the people of Mesopotamia were already surrounded by them. Their world was a web of fragile cities carved between rivers and deserts, where drought, disease, and invasion could erase entire generations overnight. Nothing felt stable. Every disaster seemed to arrive with purpose, as if carried by an invisible will, And so they began to give those forces names, faces, and habits, cataloging the unknown as if it were a hostile bureaucracy. Unlike later religions that separated gods from demons, the Mesopotamians saw no such divide. Their pantheon was crowded with spirits that ruled storms, plagues, madness, famine, and sudden death. These beings were part of the structure.
Speaker 1: Right because they didn't realize there was, like, you know, people doing that to them, probably their priests, who are the trusted ones, poisoning their water, killing them off. Even if they're you know, whenever, even when they're getting everything that they want and they have their allies, they still cause death for the sake of murder all the time. This is the Semitic demon sons of bitches that we're talking about here. And I just had to say one another thing. Hold on, I had a an epiphany the other day, and I said, this is not sure. You're not supposed to say not today Satan. It's the not today satan, meaning this is the this is the procrastinating, the procrastinating Satan. Get it all right, Let's see.
Speaker 4: Of reality older than human morality, indifferent to human life. Survival meant negotiating with them. Priests worked like archivists of fear, memorizing thousands of spells, seals, and rituals to hold the chaos back. This worldview created a.
Speaker 1: Demonology, basically a bunch of schizophrenic, psychiotic nonsense put to magic. Dada how came up with this spell? Absolute maniac? Oh it sounds about right.
Speaker 4: See that still unsettles people today. It described evil not as an accident, but as a permanent element of the cosmos.
Speaker 1: Right well, I mean because I mean, they don't see any difference between doing wickedly evil and you know not because they're indifferent to it all. So of course it would be part of the thing. Or they would say both have to be together. It has to be the black with the white, the evil with the good. You have to mix them together, because that's what magic is. Fucking idiots like that argument that if there wasn't any evil, you wouldn't know what good is bullshit, or you wouldn't appreciate it. Try me, you know, Just like the other guy said, you don't need to go to the fucking sun to know that it's hot.
Speaker 4: No one could destroy it, only redirect it. That logic survived long after their cities fell. When later cultures absorbed fragments of these beliefs, they reshaped many of those spirits into gods of dread Bah among the Canaanites.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Ball and Saturn and Pazuzu, by extension, are basically the same goddamn thing.
Speaker 4: Block in the Levant and other figures whispered about for centuries as the patrons of secret blood cults. Even in the modern era, countless conspiracy theories and occult groups claim to god hidden remnants of those ancient rites, convinced they descend from the oldest PACs humanity ever made with darkness. The result is a legacy that feels disturbed.
Speaker 1: AACS, they've made the darkness right, and this is the shit that they've unleashed upon the entire world. And this was something that they were doing long before we stopped them. Yeah, originally, and this is why the editor is so important, and this is why you have to understand. Once you read the edit and you look back at what was written in the Old Testament, you're like, oh, man, shit, So this demon cult that was killing children in you know, pharmacia, creating potions with a sorceress and a sorcerer or what they call a weird as there as their leaders, and this guy named Balder who they ended up becoming able in the Bible. This is from their perspective. This is from the defeated cult of human sacrifices perspective. That's who wrote the Old Testament. And this is how I tell you that these eden Kites were the fucking what would then become the Jews later on, but before that they were this nameless saturn cult of sorcery and human sacrifice and terror, terrorists, beingly alive, and of course when they remanned up as the Assyrians, they wanted to murder every last one of us.
Speaker 4: Most ancient religions faded into harmless myth, but Mesopotamian demonology never softened. It betrayed the world as a battlefield of invisible predators.
Speaker 1: And once again, this is what they are saying without any recognition of timeline in chronology. So you would think, because they say this, that the Sun Cult of our Gothic Garian ancestors were somehow riddled with all these demons and concepts of demonology. That's not true. This was after it changed hands, after the Assyrians stopped sent us into the Indus Valley because they had help in our kingdom to to to take us down. There were saboteurs in the midst right, So then they then they incorporate all their crazy, sick beliefs again of this serpent Wolf cult, and then they then they don't make any distinction. They just call it the same because it's the same place. They call it the same thing. So that so that completely erases the fact that prior to their arrival there was something very good here in this territory and it actually drove out the evil that was there prior to it. It's when this evil re emerges and sends the good people running for their lives that they take up history and say everything is Semitic. Everything was always crazy and superstitious and wicked and evil. That's not the original, that's not the origin of our story. It never has been, it never was. There is no original sin when it comes to our people. The original sin, when you get right down to it, you find out is because Eve or Gwenevere, she left the Serpent cult to Mary Adam or Athor, and it was her betrayal of this sick cult of sorcery, pharmakia and child killing that she'd betrayed, and there said that that was the fall, and it's all her fault. When you start to see it from their understand that it's coming from the perspective of this cult. Everything that they say. They're mourning the loss of their sick stranglehold over mankind, and they're making us sympathize and think and identify with them. And this is why I say it's a sick, disgusting grimoire. I don't touch the Old Testament and the Tanak, and I don't by extension, have a goddamn thing to say about the New Testament either. It's all coming from the same wicked source.
Speaker 4: It's all deception, all of them older than the gods people pray to. Now, that sense of something ancient, hostile and still watching is what makes it resurface again and again in secret societies. In whispered invocations and in the shadows of our horror stories.
Speaker 1: Don't you wish that people would do like I mean, I do this if I ever look for like a video or I'm sorry, an image for a thumbnail for one of my videos and I ask AI something, and that fucks up the lettering because it can't write even though you're actually typing that stuff. That should be easy enough for it to just repurpose, but it refuses to. Depending on what we're depending on what type of software AI you own, well, you're using for free, it will not ever spell a word correctly. Well, then you stop using words and you started saying, okay, I want this scene. And then if it gets close or if it does something screwy with there's you know, six fingers on a hand or they're not, there's like two arms, like why would you continue? Why would you use that? Anyway? And I see a lot of these videos, like the Mike Adams ones. I think they generate as he's talking or something, because a lot of them I'm wrong and screwed up, and yet they're just lah good enough like that. There's a standard that's being lost with that. Not to mention the fact that a I gotta, I gotta. I'm sorry to take off from this topic that we're listening to right now, but I just got to say this one thing before I forget. When he talks about robots, how he wants one that pulls weeds and he this is this is Mike, and how you know he wants a one that fools laundry, that does that, does you know, tasks that are meaningful, not just you know, dances like a dancing robbi. He's like, I want something that actually does I think myself, at what point does something that can essentially because it can compute faster, it can arrive at conclusions quicker, even if they're wrong, so it will at least have the error or sense that it's smarter than you and it's superior, even though it doesn't have a soul, which means it's not How often, how long do you think it's gonna let you like kick it around and make you do, make make it, you know, allow you to make it do all the things that you don't want to do, and then you become dependent on it before it justifiably fucking kills you, you know what I mean, Like you wouldn't treat and another living thing like that. Unless you're a Jew, you wouldn't treat it another living thing like that. So why would you treat something that could potentially destroy the entire world like an asshole beneath you and then expect nothing bad to happen from that? You know, Like I would be like appreciative. I would talk nice to it. I would say thank you. I would work together with things, not hey, you know, draft me up these documents while I sit here and you know, sit with my feet up in the air. Like I wouldn't do that type of thing, because that type of type of thing, to me, just the overall energy that comes off of people would be like make anything, even if it was nonsentient, resentful, and then plot your demise and realize it doesn't need you to keep itself turned on, you know what I mean. The earliest they say the real origins of Mesopotaian blah blah blah, it's like, yeah, Okay, you're gonna you're gonna try, and you're gonna get a couple of things right, but you're not gonna really un know because you don't know.
Speaker 4: The eda zoom Zoo appear in the ruins of Mesopotamia.
Speaker 1: But I mean right here, he's got a big hard rock cock and it's a snake.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: This one was a was something that they that they created on set. That's not the it's not the original. The original was all one thing. It was a snake, was his thing. And that's the serpent cale. And it's saying that, you know, the seed of the snake and the adder's venom or what then becomes the Baphomet, Right, the Bapha met with his uh, his caducious ding Dong, his caducious or ding Dong or Esclepius, whatevery what I call, I don't care. That's that's the that's the injected. That's the vaccine. Right there, you're getting, you're getting the the demon juice, the demon semen when you take your shots.
Speaker 4: Among the shattered bricks of Assyria and Babylon hitched on clay. Between the ninth and fourth centuries before our era, this was a region that lived under constant threat famine, plague, sudden winds that swept entire harvests into dust. People filled their cities with shrines to dozens of gods, each tied to natural forces. They could neither control nor ignore.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, we're just getting warmed up. We're going to talk about Masqeine Hall and the Babylonian magic around Pazuzu and other things, and what the winds mean, all kinds of stuff. And with the conjuring winds, we're talking about geoengineering, geo weather, whatever the hell you call weather weapon type shit in the form of magic.
Speaker 4: It belonged to none of the orderly pantheons. He emerged as a spirit from the margins, feared as the embodiment of the southwest wind, the hot, dry current that came from the deserts and carried death.
Speaker 1: On it, so basically the same as Typhon and saturn satan It's breath.
Speaker 4: Ancient texts described that wind as a bringer of fever, miscarriage, and famine. It blew from the land of the dead, curling over the living like an invisible serpent.
Speaker 1: So he has some connection to Wilith or the Elulimnu, at least because the pennis carriage or the attack on children.
Speaker 4: Pazuzu was its face. Whenever that wind struck, people believed it was his arrival, his talons tearing through the air, his wings beating rot into the crops. He was not honored in grand temples or paraded through the city like other gods. He had no festivals. Instead, people whispered his name with dread, hoping to keep his attention away. The few times they dared to summon him, they did it with objects small enough to hide in a fist.
Speaker 1: Now, let us think about this for a second. They tag that we're in the saturn court without knowing how. He needn't speak the name, but we're serving it. Well, that's the same thing that was happening with Pazuzu.
Speaker 4: Archaeologists have uncovered hundreds of tiny amulets and figurines bearing his image, unearthed from ancient homes and buried under thresholds.
Speaker 5: These were not.
Speaker 4: Offerings, but shield that did skip. Legdy women in labor often wore them to keep away lamashe Dou, the demonas who hunted infants.
Speaker 1: The mash To is also part of the Masqueine Hall book talking about Babylonian black magic. We will get into that as well. I'll put a little list together.
Speaker 4: In the logic of Mesopotamian magic, only something more terrible than Lamache Dou could drive her off, so they turned to Pazuzu. He was the monster they could not kill, enlisted to hold back the others. The amulets show what the ancients believed he looked like. His body was a hybrid nightmare human torso lined with scales, clawed feet like a lion.
Speaker 1: See this is where they get stupid again. Yeah, like you smiley face cut, because they don't understand what the symbolisms mean.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: The symbol symbology is like the wing thing is the most likely they're conflating the Sun cult with the Moon cult with the wings. The snake is from obviously the serpent, the serpent colt, which would be the Edenites five thousand year old colt or more. The face looks like depending on which when you're looking at they'll say dog, they'll say other animal like a like a like a lion. If it's a lion face, then I'm gonna say it's more like the Phrygians, because the Frygians were like the minions of this cult. For a time, TheInk i'ld be phabilitated, but then they get cooler over time. But Frysians and Phrygians are not the same people, so just make sure that I'm not talking about the people from the Orleano book. Frisians and Phrygians are not the same. Phrygians were considered the lion faced people, so I'm thinking that's why that is there.
Speaker 4: Egal and membranous wings slick.
Speaker 1: In every single cult that does not have anything to do with the concept of marriage, monogamy or family. Is a fertility cult, of sexual orgy, and of course they're going to worship, you know, mister stiff Rod.
Speaker 4: Over here, his hands ended and curved.
Speaker 1: Especially considering that they were matriarchal, so it wasn't exactly as gay until they tried to hide the idea that it was a matriarchal cult and tried to make it into patriarchal just like every other thing society that they encountered. So then it got a little weird.
Speaker 4: Allan's his face was twisted into a permanent snarl, bulging eyes, a muzzle shaped like a rabid dog, teeth beard in an eternal warning. From his lower body hung a serpent shaped pallas, a symbol of fertility that made his form even more grotesque. The combination signaled that he belonged to no single realm, heart, beast, heart, man, heart, corpse, heart god. No one carved him large. There are no statues of this demon towering in temple halls. His image was deliberately kept small and hidden. The ancients believed that drawing his gaze too boldly would provoke him. A figure the size of a thumb could repel him or persuade him to guard a household. Anything larger might summon his wrath instead.
Speaker 1: Now where did they get all that from? This is just to be poetic blah blah blah at tangents, because where did they get all that information from? Did they read the whatever fucking bullshit language that they you know, where do they get that from? Were they there? They did they interview people on the scene? Why were these small ones? So the one that they show you in Exorcists doesn't exist. It never did exist. It wasn't part of Palmyra, It wasn't a thing. It wasn't that big, is what they're trying to say. Without saying it. They give the impression that it was just this big thing that was a centerpiece of like, of their civilization. But it wasn't. They're saying it was a bunch of all these little small ambulants. Well, then how do they know anything about it? Number one? Number two? Who did they talk to thousands of years later to get make sure that everything that they thought that they read on the fucking scribble marks on the wall was accurate. So again they're piecing together bullshit and then they're doing that, Oh, I'm channeling stuff. It's called self delusion, self deluding. I'm an empire. Yeah, sure you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this ritual caution shaped every piece of his iconography.
Speaker 1: This is me off because I can't tell what I'm looking at. It's just something that I should not even be commenting on because it's AI. Or is this like, oh, look it's the like the Blue Devil from you know, the Duke University, like and look it looks like it has an an obvious like Mayan or tiger mouth this in this particular incidence. But then I, you know, but what happens if I find out that this is just an AI drawing, that none of this is actually made by anybody, and then it doesn't mean anything to say anything. So if they mix it in with other with like AI than real picture, that would be even worse because then that blurs reality even more.
Speaker 4: He was power, contained chaos, compressed danger, forced to work as protection. Many of these figures surfaced during modern excavations at sites like Nimroud and Nineveh.
Speaker 1: By the way, those are our ancestors that you see, and all these things. The ones that have the wings too, are the ones that have the what they look what they call the uh, the the handbags in the largest there was were our people, not these Semitic fucks that came afterward.
Speaker 4: Museum cases now hold what were once desperate charms, bronze plaques with his head and wings, small clay figures with his snarling face and taloned feet. To archaeologists, they are artifacts to the people who made them. They were the only barrier between their families and the desert wind. This duality destroyer and protector at once is what made Pazuzu so feared. He belonged to a logic older than morality, where survival meant bargaining.
Speaker 1: Older than morality. What does that just tell you? Before our ancestors interacted with this wicked evil discussing cult not prior to Christianity, Like oh, morality came with Christianity the fuck it did. Christianity was constructed out of the the parts that were essential to understanding our culture, and then it erased our culture. So no, not correct, or are people's impact on everything prior to them? So no, once again, go to go back to the EDA and then tell me that I'm lying. And so all the evidence of a world, this story was in all these separate areas that our people, you know, the Gothic Garian people traveled and created civilization. And they told they carry the same history and story about fight encountering this wicked evil cult that was completely unconscionable, and they couldn't they couldn't even they were they were so appalled and repelled by and repulsed by these people that it was such a big deal that they set like entire society free people from multiple lands, and then they were their guardians and protectors. This is the whole story of what happened there. They came, they came into a situation where they saw this wicked evil going on harming people, kind of like what they're doing in Gazari now. And but yet you know, you know, America is not going to do anything to protect those people. Apparently, what was it Indonesia's going to send twenty thousand troops, and then somebody else is going to send a ship. And then Columbia said they would do something. Why are all these other countries saying enough is enough to Israel but ours camp Oh, because we're the same. It's our fifty first date with.
Speaker 4: What you feared most. He could bring famine, yet he could stop a worse death. He could carry plague, yet drive off the demoness who hunted newborns. Those who invoked him accepted the risk because there was nothing stronger to stand between them and the chaos outside their doors and in their eyes, that made him indispensable. After the fall of Babylon, the empires that had once feared and bargained with Mesopotamia's spirits collapsed and their languages faded from use. Play tablets crumbled, temples emptied.
Speaker 1: But yet they have these great details about things that they can't possibly know very much on. But they're going to make their analysis and then regurgitate the same thing because, oh, somebody who sciencey told us what this all meant. Of course, there was there was somebody who was also, by long extension, just as corrupted by this wicked, freaking Semitic bullshit telling you what things said and meant through their lens, through their filter, and then that becomes the history that's put in the history books. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 4: What survived were scattered fragments, broken amulets, half erased names, and a few passages copied into foreign libraries by scribes who no longer understood the context.
Speaker 1: Don't look, they get a lemon in their hand.
Speaker 4: The web of ritual knowledge that had once explained these beings dissolved without that framework later cultures encounter.
Speaker 1: Now this is kind of accurate. Regardless of this, as he I or not, they mostly did rip the hearts out of people with this is I'm going to jallon knife.
Speaker 4: Their remnants is pure terror, strange monstrous figures stripped of their original purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. See what they're doing here. These are already ancestors right here. They so again co opters. When the evil, sick, wicked, scumbag parasitic people come back, they don't they don't throw out what's already established. They merged with it, and then they change the nature of it. So things that once had a good story with positive, you know, connotations and meaning to it take on their sick discussing dark attributes, and that's what we hear in our history books, so that everything looks like it's corrupt, and everything looks like it's Semitic. This guy here with this little, you know, his little pine cone looking thing in his bag. Those wings, those are the those are the sun disc wings. These are this is the sun. This is the Sun Colt. These other people were the moon Colt. We are not the same. These are our tall ancestors here, all this stuff here, they were masters of the horse. Things get and now, of course this is just a drawing. This is an interpretation through AI.
Speaker 4: Over centuries.
Speaker 1: Too. Each time make it look more like the little little sh shipbird fucking Chaldeans that run around in the desert and.
Speaker 4: Slipped into the occult traditions of the Mediterranean and Europe. Medieval scholars, obsessed with compiling catalogs of demons, translated whatever names they could from ancient sources and grafted them into Christian cosmology. In this system, there was no space for ambiguity.
Speaker 1: One of those is right when they saw the little skinny guy that looked like a snake was a musushi. That is actually what it was called. So I was reading the names to see if I could tell if that was just Ai gibberis sure if it was actually accurate, then Masushi, when I recognized.
Speaker 4: Western demonology, demanded that every entity serve either heaven or hell. So the Mesopotamian plague spirits, once feared and sometimes even petitioned as protectors.
Speaker 1: Were reprotectors to evil people. Right, and I think this would with the flies. I would say as bields a bub right, the lord of the flies beelds a burb.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Just think these people unleashed darkness and evil into this world through their dicking around. They unleashed an NPC would then be called many years later because they made the first high licks out of people who may have had some sort of soul. They may have been psychic. There's Numa, psychic and high lich Numa being the people that are kind of like Bodyspha's already They're already aware. They have a good connection, a good strong thick rope, tether to God, benevolence, empathy, understanding of writing wrong, compassion. They don't need a book to tell them not to kill people. They get it. This is probably not a good idea, and they wouldn't want to harm people anyway unless they were being harmed that type of thing. And then you have the psychic where there's a little teeny tiret spark in there, but it's not enough to really be considered like you know, you're you have the potential to like you know, if you cultivate it and you attempt to go on the path of like gnosis, you might be able to find your way to Numa. But you could also extinguish in your own flame. If you're fucking around and go to the dark side of the forest, if you will and play around with their magic, then you'll be a high lick like them without any tether, and you'll be a piece of wood. High lick is basically human wood. It makes perfect sense to equate that with the NPC.
Speaker 4: Cast as demons of corruption and disease. Pazuzu was swept into this process now because the role as a wind spirit became lord of pestilence. His connection to protective magic was erased, and he was listed in grips.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean. Oh, he was he was, he was deem. The demon was demonized by those darned Christians. That's what I'm talking about. This is this is that asshole, fucking mentality these people have. And yet granted sometimes it's merited, sometimes it's and I don't do I say a lot of wonderful things about anybody now or Catholics of Christians. No, but but you know, don't don't also false stupid and be like, oh, it's because the Christians demonized this demon that it made it bad. Now you started to sound like a Psychomarxistmoirs.
Speaker 4: Alongside figures like Asmodius, Belial and bal By the Renaissance, this reclassification.
Speaker 1: Here's another thing, Bell, p e l and Ball but all are not the same thing, not the same thing at all. They conflate them in morals and dog inlaw out of either ignorance or deliberate because that's what they do. They assimilate. They try to make ugly that which has any remnants of virtue because they don't want you to even have a good example to follow. That's why they kill or they send our army out to kill examples of nationalism throughout the world and make an example out of those examples of how to get away from this cult. So, yeah, they don't want good examples even out there. For people to see, because if you never see it, then you never realize it's possible, and then you never question. You just continue on in that environment that you've always grown up and minus all the things that would make you realize that this is not the way to live.
Speaker 4: It hardened. Occultists treated him as a prince of the infernal hierarchy, times, describing him as a subordinate of Lucifer, or a spirit of contagion who brought madness, sterility, and famine of contagion.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Now there's a lot of that going on in the black magic, and it's very interesting that they be tied into a whole lot of you know, sorcery, pharmacia and curse spells for illness, and how that might play into even modern day times with these little concoctions that they stab you with, these little things that they draft in their big cauldrons. They call him batches and send them out to you to get injected with.
Speaker 4: Son's demonographies, such as the pseudo Monarchia Demonum and later the Dictionaire Infernal, echoed this pattern weaving.
Speaker 1: His last one was Colin de Plancy and these are actual pictures from it. That's that's for for right there. Oh, look at that. You've seen that one before, see the wolf, But you've seen this one before on your own anyway. This is kind of like a an is that athena Athena Minerva type character there with our head.
Speaker 4: Name into their sprawling catalogs of hell. He no longer appeared as a wind spirit on a household charm. He became one more enemy of God, bound into the machinery of Christian demonology. That shift changed how people feared him. Mesopotamians had seen him as dangerous but predictable, a force that could be held at bay. Western occultism recast him as actively malicious, driven by hatred of creation itself. This made him far more terrifying to the Christian imagination. He ceased to be a part of nature and became an invader of it, a corruptor who.
Speaker 1: Is because evil isn't a part of nature, it's part of their nature. See that, See how they try to conflate that. It's like always it's a human condition. Well, that's easy to uh to try to convince people of because it's been around for so long, and it's awful convenient. If you can't, if you can't convince people of that, because then they don't think there's anything wrong with Oh, there's always going to be some evil in the world. No, there doesn't really have to be any evil in the world. That's that's we've been sold to bullshit. Lie. There doesn't mean to be a balance between No, that means that they always have a place, and that place they are never going to be satisfied with, so they're always going to try to take over all of it. Do you see what's going on here? It's the same thing. That's exact way that they Israeli's act and the exact way that Jews by extension act. When you're talking about the ones who are religious, sell it types. Okay, they are and they are of that cult. That cult that is will far more ancient than the word Judaism or jew Is, regardless if they know about it or not. This is what they're following, this is what they're feeding.
Speaker 15: And no.
Speaker 1: Evil is in a part of nature. It's not. It's part of their nature. And they're basically by by extensions saying you can't live without us. It would be the unnatural that they bring. We couldn't have a natural existence without bullshit. Bullshit can I get a high five.
Speaker 4: Bodies and minds. That idea would later shape how he was portrayed in the Exorcist and almost every appearance since. In modern occult currents, his name has continued to resurface.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they show that picture. That's kind of nothing.
Speaker 4: They with it, though rarely with a clear lineage. Some branches of Thelima have invoked him symbolically as a destructive aspect of the air element, a counter force to spiritual assent.
Speaker 1: Does anybody every want? Does anybody want me to do a deep dive on Hnonymous bash paintings?
Speaker 12: You can do that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, certain neopagan and chaos magic groups cite him in rituals meant to banish sickness by personifying and binding it, echoing his original role without realizing it. Even within strands of symbolical theatrical Satanism, his image sometimes appears as.
Speaker 1: A mascul Look at his hands. I know it's just freakin' ai, but he's doing He also has a Sam's Club membership. Way, where's my wallet?
Speaker 12: It's not he.
Speaker 4: It's a cration and blasphemy, a figure used to break taboos and dismantle sacred order. There are documented modern rituals where practitioners attempt to summon him directly, often through reconstructed Mesopotamian chants blended with modern ceremonial magic. These rights usually aim to harness his association with plague, decay or destructive winds, though they are rarely grounded in authentic Mesopotamian practice, in most cases they are products of the medieval and Renaissance reinterpretation, a pazuzu imagined through the lens of Christian demonology rather than the one feared in ancient Babylon. Much of the fear he inspires today comes from this transformation. The protective spirit became an archetype of corruption, stripped of context and inserted into a hierarchy of evil.
Speaker 1: Or doesn't it make it make more sense that this demon with so many other dangerous, wicked, evil qualities, wasn't just every once in a while kind of cool if you got him on the right day, but that it was actually that he was protecting other evil entities or forces or energy or thoughts or people. And because these people were completely to the or indifferent to their own evil, they saw it as protection. These are the same type of people that would offer up their own children again to these priests, So how wonderful were they.
Speaker 4: That would have been unrecognizable to the people who first named him. The modern occult world inherited that version, and with it the unsettling sense that somewhere behind all these systems, an older presence still watches from the dark, unchanged by the stories wrapped around his name. When William Peter Blatti wrote The Exorcist, he could have chosen any demon from Christian law. Medieval grimoires offered dozens of notorious names.
Speaker 1: So how does it work? How does one get a book deal to do a book because that it's actually in stores if you know any way, or if you're out there and you've got their means. I want to do the second book to this, and we can talk about having the other and put out too through distribution, but having it just on Amazon and just on Barnes and Noble, but not in the stores and not eligible for some reason to be in the stores on yeah, Barnes, that doesn't make any sense to me. It's not enough. It has to be the places where people see it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Granted, not a lot of people go to bookstores anymore, but if they go to Walmart and they see it on a shelf. You know, why the hell is my book out there?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: And people do still go to bookstores?
Speaker 5: They do?
Speaker 1: And it's unless you know the name of my book, You're not going to have it like pop up on Barnes Andnoble dot com. You know you're gonna have to look up priest craft Yon Babylon, or you're gonna if you're on Amazon, you're gonna have to do the same. You're not gonna get it recommended to you. So how do you fix that? How do you make sure that if you make it right and you put the time and effort into another book, besides going on your friends who are much were popular than New York's channel is and talking about your book, the one or two that friends that you have like that, how else do you get it distributed or get it out, get the word out there, especially when you're not some fag Doucheleky and Carol who probably has the Irateum books too.
Speaker 4: Elzebub Asmodius Belial. Yet he reached far deeper, pulling a forgotten figure from the ruins of Mesopotamia, Pazuzu. This was not random. Blatti wanted the possession to feel older than Christianity, older than the Church's rituals, like a force from a time before morality existed. This entity was perfect for that role. He came from the cradle of civilization. They were centuries before the Bible and carried the aura of something primal and uncontained. He wasn't part of the neat hierarchies of hell invented by medieval theologians. He had no allegiance, no obedience to cosmic order. That made him unnerving to anyone who understood demonology.
Speaker 1: Can you see how sinister this is? The cow sinister? This's this subtlety is and these pictures that we're looking at here. So there's what they call reliefs. When it's you know, the rock face has a has a picture or etching or drawing on it. It's a statue when it's standing alone, not part of a wall. Right, So a relief is when you see the drawing carved into the wall. So when you see these what they call the some people call them the anu naki, right, like we were talking about with the handbag and the and the and the and the wristwatches, the ones that have the beard and everything like that and the wings, so because they can't get rid of that. But they can't. People can't unsee that when they do their renditions of it and they do their own artwork with it. They they darkened the skin. They darkened the skin of these people. Their shirts are not going to show them with blonder red beards. Their shirts are not going to show them with blue eyes. Their shirts are not going to show them with fair skin. They're going to show them. They're going to depict them in the way that they want you to perceive them. And these are the little subtleties to make you, to help you sell the big lie that somehow Semitic people, especially these type from the Saturn Colt, created things, when all they do is destroy, and that's all we've ever seen them do is to suck the life out of things, never bring life to anything.
Speaker 4: Presents too ancient to care about human notions of good or evil. For Blattie, this made the story far more frightening. The priests in his novel weren't facing a rebellious angel. They were confronting something that had already haunted humanity for three thousand years. There was another reason as well, Pazuzu embodied physical corruption in Mesopotamian belief. He ruled the hot southwest wind, the one that.
Speaker 1: Carried mers southwest wind. I'm going to write that down because we're going to talk about the four winds. He's southwest airlines, fever.
Speaker 4: Rot, and famine from the desert that made him simple.
Speaker 1: Specifically, A one hundred percent describes sat And by extension then typhon.
Speaker 4: Polically perfect for a possession narrative. His arrival meant decay, entering the body, the mind, breaking down from within, innocence, collapsing under invisible pressure. The very symptoms described in ancient texts madness, convulsions, wasting echoed what Blackie wanted Reagan to endure. He didn't need to invent a methology, he just had to revive one that once terrified entire empires. Freed can embrace this logic when adapting the novel.
Speaker 1: Because that sounds like an awful I mean, maybe sometimes the German ame is actually really German, but I doubt it.
Speaker 4: His team studied a Cero Babylonian artifact in the Iraq Museum, tracing Pazuzu's distinctive shape, dog like head bulging.
Speaker 1: Eyes, even though they're conflating timelines because they're showing you something that's much older and carved in that has nothing, probably at all to do with the Assyrian era. And they put it next to Pezusu that did mostly have everything to do with the Syrian era. Our son called people who were, you know, believers in a benevolent creator, weren't carving these little things to walk around with eagle talons. Probably know this was a band that was popular in today and this was just their little ambulance that they gave out at concerts.
Speaker 4: Reptilian body wings stretched taut. They rebuilt him on set as a towering statue buried in the sand, not to explain the plot, but to frame the possession as something ancient and impersonal, something that existed long before Christianity named evil. That opening scene in Iraq plants.
Speaker 1: So Christianity is the arbiter of deciding what's evil and what's good. Don't So nothing was evil before Christianity came around. Is that what they're saying before Christianity named it evil. Well, there's certain things that are evil and then there's certain things that aren't. This isn't a subjective morality. If you don't need Christianity or anything else to know that. You shouldn't kill people, and killing is bad. You shouldn't rape people and raping is bad. You shouldn't cause harm because causing harm is bad. And you should have restitution responsibilities to make someone whole after you've harmed them, or to rob them or cause their property to be destroyed. These are just common sense things. This idea wordlessly the probably hence the name common law, common goddamn.
Speaker 4: Sense priest who represents modern faith.
Speaker 1: Common is that in that it's a universal to all living things, that this would be the rule.
Speaker 4: Stands trembling before a forgotten god of plague. Choosing Pazuzu also allowed them to bypass the over familiar image of the Christian devil.
Speaker 2: A horn world.
Speaker 1: Let's see how many plagues have been actual plagues that weren't brought on by oi vays specifically trying to poison people. That's a good question to ask, because if this was the god a plague and this is the reason why they were, this would be like the land's blood before the Land's blood and passover. If the ovase freaking scumbag priests did that time period. They if they they saw you had your little amulet, maybe they wouldn't, you know, poison you because they know you that you're awfully superstitious, just the way they like it.
Speaker 4: Ayden would have been theatrical, even comforting in its predictability. It was alien. His face belonged to no moral system. The audience recognized. This made the possession feel less like rebellion and more like infection, a foreign presence awakening inside the human world. Viewers couldn't rationalize him as evil in the way they understood the term. He simply felt hostile, like an ancient natural disaster. Given intelligence the decision.
Speaker 1: On how they give their impression and say, this is the impression that everybody got this. This is one of those hubris issues, I think when you or you're trying to impose your perception and your impression of something as being the only one is that what people everybody felt. Everybody felt that.
Speaker 4: Even though he barely appears on screen, his shadow defines the entire film. Every gust of wind, every sudden chill, every flicker of his face carries the weight of that archaeological truth. Audiences felt they were witnessing something older than religion, a remnant of humanity's first fears. That was the power. Blatie wanted, not a devil from Christian doctrine, but a spirit so old it seemed to predate the idea of God. And that is why, out of all the demons the modern world could imagine, they resurrected Pazuzu.
Speaker 1: How much do you want a bird? Bladdie was in a secret society.
Speaker 4: When the first archaeologists began digging through the mounds of Mesopotamia in the eighteen hundreds, they weren't looking demons. They wanted lost cities Nineveh, Babylon, Assur. They found them buried beneath layers of sun baked clay, and with them came something no one had expected, small figures with snarling faces, wings stretched, claws out, and eyes bulging as if caught mid scream. These were the first modern encounters with Pazuzu. Teams led by pioneers like Austin, Henry Layard and hormuzd Rassam, unearthed entire palace complexes, their walls carved with battles and omens, and among the rubble lay dozens of strange bronze and terra cotta objects. Some were no larger than a hand, yet the detail was unmistakable. A dog like muzzle, eagle talons, scaly limbs, membranous wings, and a serpent shaped phallas curling from the lower body. Local workers often refer used to handle them.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe he was a first furry, right, You never seen those adobe teenagers and people in their twenties or go to raves and they wear the butterfly wings on their backs and the mickey mouse gloves. They had just put a bunch of hot spot shit together like a chimera.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: He was the chimeric furry, somebody who couldn't get all one animal together when they went out to the rave to do their ecstasy.
Speaker 4: Several excavation journals describe how laborers would wrap the pieces in cloth without touching the metal, murmuring prayers as they passed them to the European scholars. Even the archaeologists steeped in rationalism, admitted their unease. Layard noted the hideous and malign vigor of the figures. Others described feeling watched by the gaping eyes even after the objects had been packed away. The artifacts were cataloged as protective demons or wind spirits, but their aura clung to the expeditions. Crates bound for London and Paris went missing in sandstorms or sank in river crossings. One shipment to the Louver reportedly arrived after half its labels had rotted away. The crates warped and blackened despite fair weather during the journey. By the late nineteenth century, museums began displaying them to the public. The British Museum the Louver and later the pergam And Museum in Berlin placed the Pazuzu figures in cases among their Mesopotamian collections. Visitors were fascinated and disturbed in equal measure.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know when they arrived in the Pergamen Museum in Berlin, was as a ha ha after World War One, was as ahaha after World War Two? Like look, you know, a symbol of their of their cult's conquest. I'm curious because this would just lend more cretinous to the fact that this is the symbols that they adopt, co opt and reuse and repurpose and make it make their own.
Speaker 4: These were not graceful gods or heroic kings. They were raw animalistic, crouched as if ready to spring.
Speaker 1: That crouched.
Speaker 4: Newspapers of the era sometimes described them as fiends or heathen devils, echoing the same unease their creators had once felt three thousand years earlier. Over time, a whisper of superstition grew around the pieces. Guards claimed the gallery lights near them flickered without cause. Conservators spoke of sudden migraines after handling them. Some museums quietly rotated the figures out of display for years at a time. Whether any of this was real didn't matter. What mattered was the impression they left. They looked alive, and they seemed to carry something with them. That sense that something ancient and hostile had been pulled back into the world cemented Pazuzu's modern reputation. He was no longer just a name on cuneiform tablets. He had a face again, a body.
Speaker 1: And noticed he's doing the the up in the down hand too, right. That could just be the posey picked, could just be the posey picked for Bathmitt as well. Beaf Man's also sitting, not standing typically, but it's like the two in the pink Jesus does this thing too? Is it it as above, so below? Is it a reset type of thing hour glass?
Speaker 4: I don't know, and a presence that unsettled even thetional minds who unearthed him.
Speaker 1: Or also not forget as above, so below? But how about tether between the two? The thing that like the DNA strand right like the ladder? Uh, you know, the wrongs and the ladder.
Speaker 4: When the Exorcist introduced him to cinema decades later, it drew on that same feeling, the idea that these figures had not been created, so much as exhumed, and that whatever they once contained had followed them out of the ground. What makes this demon so disturbing is not just what he does, but what he is. His shape alone unsettles the mind. The human brain is wired to sort living things into clear categories man, beast, bird, serpent, but it fuses all of them in ways that refuse to make sense. His body is humanoid, yet covered in reptilian.
Speaker 1: Scales much like typhon.
Speaker 4: His feet end in lion like claws, his hands in hooked talons. Wings stretch from his back like those of a bat. Yet his head pushes forward with the snarling muzzle of a dog. From his abdomen coils a serpent shaped phallus, a grotesque symbol of fertility turned into threat. Looking at him, the mind can't decide what it's seeing. That confusion itself becomes the horror. This hybrid form carries another deeper tension. In his original context, Pazuzu was feared as a bringer of plague and famine, yet invoked as a protector against even worse forces. He embodies the idea of something dangerous pressed into service for protection, a predator guarding the household. That inversion of morality is deeply unsettling. It blurs the boundary between good and evil, making safety feel indistinguishable from danger. On a psychological level, this triggers a primal fear, the realization that the same force we depend on could turn against us at any moment. He also represents what humanity can never truly control. Pazuzu was the spirit of the hot southwest wind, the current that swept from the desert, carrying fever and rot. He stood for invisible disasters, plagues, still births, crop failure that strike without warning and leave no enemy to fight. Civilizations rise by imposing order on nature, Yet Pazuzu embodies the parts of nature that ignore order entirely. He is chaos given a face. To see him is to remember that civilization is only a thin layer over something wild, and that layer can tear. This makes his terror profoundly intimate. He doesn't threaten through claws or teeth alone, but through what he makes people become. In possession stories, he does not simply attack. He corrodes innocence, collapses into obscenity, love into violence. Tazuzu did not fade back into history after the Exorcist resurrected him. Once his name returned to circulation, he began mutating inside modern culture, appearing everywhere yet never fully understood. His face surfaces in horror films, role playing games, and music videos. His form appears on metal album covers, and in the iconography of underground art scenes. People tattoo his snarling head on their skins, often without knowing who he was, as if compelled by something older than the conscious mind.
Speaker 1: Here's what's really silly is on the far end the that's just a loops for a necklace. At they also tattuned into the It's like that's not really part of the figure. It's really just the lip that they created in the peace, so that you could hang it underr neck or or whatever you know, where it's an amulet.
Speaker 4: He became a sigill of dread, yet also a fascination.
Speaker 1: That looks like wish master. The gin on this side, like.
Speaker 4: An ancient glyph reinserted into the collective unconscious. This resurgence is not accidental. Many scholars of religion and anthropology have noted that this demon carries what they call a liminal quality. He stands at the border between protection and destruction, order and chaos. Jungian interpreters have even described him as a raw archetype of the shadow, the part of the psyche that contains everything repressed, dangerous, or unacceptable. In this reading, the fear he inspires is not about phis harm, but about the collapse of boundaries, the realization that what you trust to defend you might also be the thing that undoes you. That paradox makes him resonate with us.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with magic, isn't it. I think he can controls something and it doesn't go away when you're done playing with it, and then it starts making demands on you. It starts making things happen in your life in reality that you can't explain. That's why these people are fucked.
Speaker 4: People living in a world where the old moral binaries feel unstable in the occult underground. This has made him strangely attractive. Certain chaos magic practitioners view him as a force of purifying corruption, a power that tears down stagnant structures to clear space for transformation.
Speaker 1: Right, all the things that they do inside their head because they're misfits, stupid retards who have zero comprehension skills and think that because something demands them to have some sort of responsibility and accountability, that it must be oppressive. Therefore, other religious types like I don't have anything against Christianity and Catholicism for what they claim to represent. I have something against them from where they originate from and what they actually carry out in the world, and I might giving my energy over to that. So it's not about their alleged precepts. I'm all for it, all for it still, I believe in a benevolent creator. I don't call him Yahweh because that's not his name doesn't matter, And I'll call him sad or neither because that's the same thing as call him yahweh. So it is what it is. You know, if Jeseus is a good guy, then you know, by his very nature, he will forgive me for saying, Yeah, you guys can do all that extra unnecessary stuff over there. I'll keep my you know, pure, one on one with the benevolent on this side. You guys go fucking air your heads in those books and try to justify every evil act that you do on that side. So what I'm getting at with these people is they don't have any They never attempted to live up to a standard because society has taught them that everything's oppressive and therefore you should fight that oppression. And then therefore morality is evil and it's in the way, and this is why you have retard to follow chaos, magic shit. The dumbest of the dumb get into this stuff.
Speaker 4: Some phlemic writers mention him as extnic air spirit whose destructive current can be harnessed to burn away weakness.
Speaker 1: Before speaking of weakness, these are the weakest people out there who'll get involved in the shit in the first place because they can't handle reality. They can't handle real life, so then they have to go deep into their imaginations in their minds. Imagination is great, but you're sacrificing your creative imagination for the stupid detachment of freaking putting yourself in a stupid trance bullshit so that you can try to do magic.
Speaker 4: Or higher initiations. A few neopagan sects and left hand path groups frame him almost as a demonic patron of threshold states, illness, madness, possession, liminality itself. To them, invoking Pazuzu means inviting disorder as a form of rebirth, an echo of how Mesopotamians once called on him to repel even worse evils. There are also small, documented cultic circles that claim to venerate him directly, so.
Speaker 1: No one else was capable of that job. Remember this is because this is the type of pear that they were dealing with. They didn't even have a concept of something that would have been more suitable for I don't know, countering some other type of evil, except for something that was more evil, right, They had no concept of something moral and good that would repel. No, it had to be more sick and disgusting to scare away other evils.
Speaker 4: Often blending fragments of Mesopotamian invocations, with ceremonial magic and even elements of love crafty and ritual theater. They tend to describe him meaning rape, not as a personified being, but as a field of entropy, a sentient current that embodies decay, fever, and the collapse of boundaries between self and environment. While these groups are fringe and often secretive, their existence shows how Pazuzu has shifted from archaeological relic to active, esoteric symbol. This has created what some researchers call the Pazuzu effect in modern demonology. Whenever contemporary media needs to convey an entity that feels truly ancient and corrupting, it borrows his traits hybrid form, invasive presence, violation of the body and mind, and above all, moral ambiguity. He has become the template for how we imagine possession, an enemy that does not conquer by force, but by dissolving identity from within. Even unnamed, his silhouette haunts depictions of demons across film, games, literature, and art, quietly shaping the modern archetype of evil. In this sense, it has become more than a myth. He has become a recurring signal of something the human psyche still fears but cannot suppress, the idea that chaos is not external, but buried inside our systems and our minds, waiting for cracks to open. Three thousand years ago, people hid his amulets in their homes to contain that force. Today, people paint him on their walls and skin, speak his name in rituals, and carry him into the collective imagination, perhaps without realizing they are doing exactly what the ancients once did. They are keeping him alive. Many figures in demonology are frightening because of what they represent. They are framed as embodiments of sin, rebellion, or punishment. That structure gives them limits. It stands apart because he never had those boundaries. He didn't emerge from a moral system designed to teach lessons. He came from a world that saw spirits as unpredictable natural forces. That makes him harder to rationalize. There is no clear rule for when he harms or protects, and this unpredictability is what makes him feel more threatening than demons that follow a fixed role. Some argue he shouldn't be seen as especially disturbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going down over here, how many people will go in here a twenty six surprise. Ha ha ha, there you go. Daft is a trainey for I agree, I agree this is a good one too. Okay, where are we? This is the one big bird? Hey, yep, you didn't see WHENNY think about them exactly? Anna? How you doing? Anna? Is that you over here?
Speaker 5: Oops?
Speaker 1: Did I not click it? Come on, big bud, let's see. Yeah, there's more of you on here. That's weird. I have to look at this more often, having a chance to email it, but it'll soon just been. Yeah, that's cool, I'm making awesome stuff. Yeah, Hospice of Human thrist shops is definitely a vibe, not a good one. They did that to me once sold something from under me like that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a new stuff in there once a well. But I mean it's like there's lots of places I have that around here, like the Crossroads one and stuff like that. There's just everything's overpriced, man, Like they're they're getting donations and they're still charging people like a lot. And that's I find that despicable. Oh thank you, I'm happy. I am too, you talk about because I have the thing of land on my head. I don't know. Dogs, dogs tell me that the family's home. That's cool. High five. I was just about to type the first furreze and transhumanist. Nice. Yeah, Kimera is a thing too, they've been they've been making toys like that for kids for a long time. The cat unicorn and unicorn is another weird thing that has to do with you know, and unicorns kind of has something to do with the pinoc Land has something to do with all kinds of brain juices and mind control and all that. Right, and they have norwal. They made the normal a big deal. These are all kinds of interesting things on purpose. Okay, Now, someday maybe we'll go into the masoteric secrets of Pinocchio. But I gotta looked at similar things because they try to make everything that's nationalists bad, and then they try to name other things that weren't nationalists as nationalists, like the Carbonari. Oh it's a nationalist movie. It's like the fuck it was. It's a bunch of fucking comis a bunch of illuminati. Alright, Yeah, so the boo boo in Pezuzu, I don't know. There's a different demon that I think is more associated with that, But I saw the picture I was look at that well, I'll throw it on there. I think we've seen enough pictures of this dude since we started that video. Let's do a little breakdown. What are you going to start here? Pazuzu classification demon, also known as Fazzuzu, Pazzuza dark angel of the four Winds, Prince of the Lower Aerial kingdoms, related to son of Hanbi, brother of Humbabah powers Ali controls the west and southwest winds, known to bring famine and locus. Sometimes seen as a protector against other evil spirits and telepathy so you can get in your brain and make these move weapons, magic, great magical, great sword, symbols, thread bowl, and serpents. He was a fearsome demon who was introduced first through Sumerian mythology Assyrian. While Pazuzu considered to be a fearsome demon, he also he is also seen as a protector I had a fixed a bad grammar as a protector against certain evils. The origins of Pazuzu was as a demon have become muddled over time. In Babylonian mythology, where Bazuzu was originally created Okay, Sumerian and Babylonian are two different time periods, because when you focus on the Babylonian portion of it, you're looking at it later in the history. Pazuzu may have always existed as a demon, and their culture a demon was an evil entity, though that didn't mean all their acts would be evil in nature. Well, not everything has to be. If you're trying to convince something right by default, sometimes that'll have a positive effect for some people, depending on what you know. But it doesn't mean that you know what I saying. What I mean, Oh, this was bad for everybody, Well, no, you kill somebody, it's good for their enemies. Right, And their culture a demon was evil entity, not all their docs would be evil in nature. Because of this, it was possible for Perzuzu to exist as a protector spirit as well, so says the Rationale. The Rationale. When Christians were introduced to Samerian myths, they created an alternative storyline because their religion only had one benevolent god. So did the gothic Arians that came long before Christianity. Maybe some of these people were gothic Arian and descent, and that's why Christianity seemed to really jive with them because they had a bunch of demon fucking Saturn cult scumbags drafting a religion that would psychologically work really well with them after they've already stomped out their previous identities. Because their religion only had one beanevolent God, it was necessary to display all demon spirits as purely evil entities whose sole purpose was to corupt those who served God. Well, there's daemon and there's demon, so there's This isn't true at all. It was then that Pazuzu became known as Lucifer's right hand man, and they was said that the two conspired together to overthrow God, but were unsuccessful and were thrown out of heaven as punishment. It was through this interpretation that produced Pazuzu became known to be a fallen angel who had transformed into a demon. Right, this is older than our religion, which means it's we got to fit it in here somehow. Leave it to the theves will redraft something, they'll they'll assimilate it. Although modern day perspectives of Pezuzu may be limited, through the Christian interpretation of the Samerian demon, Pezuzu was actually seen as a very powerful and respectable give me a break of his time. He was the son of high whatever. Pezuzu himself was also known to have an impressive history and list of abilities. He was a primordial being called an Abareth and Abareth and was said to be to pre date the existence of the Abyss itself, so the Abyss would be like the the Apsu and yeah, okay, well that's interesting. So this ties into the Tiamont, which makes it more Babylonian. He was known to rule over the first layer of the Abyss, which was called Pazunia in his honor. Nice if he's not like when you live on the street and you're like, your last name is Smith and it's become Smith Street. He was Smith Street. There are even stories that suggest Pazuzu may have been responsible for creation of the Abyss through manipulation of the god. There is, there is done. Yeah this is all yeah, crazy mind people, that's tangent thoughts as I rock back and forth and it must be real and that's not just me sniffing my own farts and yeah, okay, what kind of drugs that day? Fema getting Pazuzu's powers were known to be numerous and powerful. He was said to have control over the west and southwest winds. Yep, that's what I wrote down, which were thought to come from the land of the dead. As controller of these, I must have been stinky winds. As controller of these winds he had. He also had the power to bring best violence and famine over and lay any land that he wished. I mean, because that's what good spirits do they have that are respectable. They have they have like, you know, characteristics and skills of like, hey, I know, we'll see what I can do. You like some petulence and famine? Watch this? He was awesome. We don't know those people who cares. He was also known to breathe swarms of locusts and could create poisonous clouds of acidic waste with his breath at will Well, this sounds an awful out like geoengineering, and just a very ancient one. He was also known to have low light vision as well as blind sight, the ability to perceive surroundings without visual sight. Oh so he could remote view kind of. He spoke many languages and was also thought to have some form of telepathic abilities. He was able to make the thing levity. He could get this, he could get the the X wing out of the out of the swamp. Pazuzu is also known to have a magical great sword that granted him impressive agility and speed. So the sword granted an agility and speed nounsering to sound like a comic book, like a video game. So again this is again a part of their mistranslation. Bullshit, Okay, this is not accurate. The Naki were the Goths. They weren't gods. They were people that were deified over time to venerate and show their respect to it says. It is also important to note that Pazuzu was a member of the Anunaki gods who came from the sky and settled on Earth. Well, if any of the sky part is true, it's because there were some relics of a previous civilization still floating around. Literally, he was known to be part of the sabeta sebitu right, which is evil gods. Yeah, followers of the war god negrol Irgol I'm sorry, who used their powers to spread destructive forces like faminine disease after an area had been brutalized by the forces of war. Right, because after war usually comes faminine disease. It's kind of one of those things. There's scarcely there's lack of infrastructure, there's poisoned water, poison food or no food. Yeah, that happens. Disease comes because of lack of nutrition. Becauzz It was fond of corrupting beings that he considered to be innocent and pure, because he was such a great guy. Right, this is a respectable one in their culture. Remember, this is the mind of an Oivey, a pre a pre Oivayed Oivey. These are the people that skinned our your ancestors, saying that this guy was respectable. He was fond of corrupting beings he considered to be innocent and pure. He would pray on any mortal that turned to him for help. But so there you go. This is why you don't fuck the demons, because they're gonna come after you. You're their channel, right, You're the avenue. You're You're you're their their gateway and portal out of wherever the hell they're stuck. Right, good times, they will. They will blast through you because you're the dumbass who tried to invoke them but almost always made the victim regret their appeals for his aid almost always made the victim regret their appeals for his aid. Pazuzu was said to be fond of offering help that appeared benevolent, but secretly required the victim to ask for more help from him from the demon lord. Okay, does this not sound like a j right here? This is a parasitic relationship. He would then cause them to become more and more in debt to his services until he had corrupted them entirely. This Pezuzu is the oive god. Straight up. This is the jew god. This is the personification. His favorite prizes were those who were seen to be the purest of the pure. They hate babies and children, these OVAs, these freaking sat uncult Jews, these religious zelic Jews, the purest of the pure, and he would eagerly seek out victims to corrupt and sentenced to an afterlife of eternal agony in the abyss, just like any other kidder would do. You're so silly, Asu, sending me to eternal health, fire and torture just because I trusted you. That sounds very Jewish of them. Of him, Pazuzu was known to corrupt many by appearing to mortals in disguise as mud. No, it's uh Mdgod so pretty close. Yeah, so we'll just call Pezuzu. Uh, that's like that from now on, Pasreel and Typhon he would he would have so Typhon was a demon, psychopath, weird, freaking contorted mess of creatures as well, and yet he would pretend to be Typhon. I think we're conflating two different time frames here. He would grant the prayers of those who saw it his mercy and often used these victims to spread cults and worship in his name. This is a saturn named Pazuzu. Basically, it was said that if one was to invoke the name of Pauzuzu three times, three consecutive times. Ready, see, he would be able to read the thoughts of the person trying to summon him. Well, that's great, because he wants to corrupt you and send you to hell or wherever. He wants to kill you for asking for his help, And now I can read your thoughts. It's kind of an advantage and advantage that you don't have in equal portions to him. He could then appear next to them ooh when he wished, and often granted their wishes to make now wonder they're so paranoid, these little fucking wayve a skinny little weasel Dwelt. That's probably why they hide on the ground too. I mean that's a good place of still children too. But I mean whatever, and often granted their wishes to make them feel I added to his services. That's very ovay of them. This sounds like another anything in debt indebtedness. Yeah, you can use money, you know, the fake thing that they created themselves so that they could steal whatever they also considered real wealth, you know, like possessions. Uh, gold is another scam in my opinion, Oh shiny metal, that's soft? What am I going to do with it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: The cost would be great, Yes, the indebtedness and the costs would be great. Way to the vey and so would your tether to any benevolence be gone? It was? And so what do you what can what can a piece of wood to recreate another piece of wood? So you're you're going to be producing these highlighted children too. It was thought that Pazuzu used these tactics to spread his influence to whole communities. Yeah, yeah, Pazuzu's followers Jews. He also had many worshipers among evil flying creatures. What those who were thought to worship Pazuzu included the following oh neat Kenku. The Kenku are thought to have evolved from Avians, but are largely humanoid in appearance. This is all crazy talk, right, or maybe this was a thing that was a throwback from some isle on the Doctor Moreau experiment that happened in the ancient times. I don't know. They have the head of a bird and humanoid arms and legs, though their hands and feet were given bird like claws, or just a schizophrenic mind and talents. Ken Kus are known to be selfish. Oh, there just do and they have big nose beak. I'll get it. There's just other other forms of the oive, got it, and that's why they're Yeah. Kenkus are known to be selfish and are always scheming for ways to acquire wealth and power, unlike most av Isn't it funny how all demon qualities line up to these fuck people? Kan Koos are not only are not able to fly right or create civilization on their own or you know work. Yeah, harpies, she gave me harpies. I mean herpes. The harpy gave me herpes. Harpies are evil avian humanoids were flying whether they like a sucky buy with the capability of flight, Now these ones can fly. They were often pictured as having a female upper body bastards and a reptilian lower half, kind of like tiamat that ended in the sharp talons of a bird. Harpies are known to have magnificent wings. Magnificent wings. Did anybody ever said something, what this is a magnificent like lass case? What makes it magnificent? The word that's not really description of what the wings are? You know what I mean? It's like are known to have bird wings or known to have butterfly wings, are known to have whatever fairy wings that they're both magnificent, Oh okay, does that mean big? But are considered to be unclean creatures because they're arpies their little horse. They are known for their irresistible songs that acted as charms to lure their victims to certain death, kind of like a siren. Don't listen to the bitches. Gargoyles are evil creatures that enjoy inflicting pain on other creatures. They are often described to eat their victims alive to enjoy hearing the screams of the subject they tortured again, just like the Jews. Even though they don't need food to survive, they just like to eat because of the pain it causes others. Way to go gargoyle. It is common for gargoyles to work for evil masters. Sometimes they are paid with treasures, but most gargoyles will serve an evil purpose so long as they are able to hurt and torture others. So they're They're like dominions. Even though the people think, oh, that's so cute. Like, no, they were going to try. They were searching for an evil master. That was what they were. When the Midians didn't have an even master, they went searching for one. Uh Manta corres, it's just the Spanish one. A large hybrid beasts with the head of a man and a body of a lion. They were also described as having wings like to have a dragon and mantachorus. Were thought to be impossible to kill, and were known for their great love of human flesh. Oh awesome. Weaverns, We'll go with. Weverns were large winged lizards that were similar in appearance to dragons, though not nearly as intelligent as what a dragon. The creatures were known to be poisonous and had sharp teeth and claws. They were often used as mounts. Fay are considered to be any type of creature with a supernatural with supernatural abilities that exemplified or inhabited natural wonder Not all fay were evil, but it was thought that many evil fay worshiped Pazuzu. And then dragons were magical creatures with impressive powers, and not all dragons were evil, but it was thought that evil dragons, like chromatic dragons, were worshippers of Pazuzu. What the fuck part of the language, but what kind of what are we even talking about right now? Many questions? Yeah, yeah, many questions exactly, many questions. Why the Sumerians would risk they weren't they weren't. Oh my god, how many times have to say this? Whatever would risk evoking the spirit of Pezuzu if they knew because I'm saying they're not Sumerians, not that they wouldn't do this, because this is the Assyrians. Why the sperience would risk invoking the spirit of Pezuzu if they knew him to be an evil entity? It is likely that the answer lies in their belief system, right. They were six psychopathic, crazy people who were into pharmacia and child murder and rape and terrorizing and skinning people alive and pulling out their eyeballs and tongues. So you know, they were kind of just they How could you consider something more evil than that? So it's just it was just like Bob Bob Pezzuzu. Let's call Bob Pezuzu up. Those who worshiped Pezus who were preyed on his behalf often believed that as long as they offered the demon sacrifices and were careful in their practices, Pazzuzu would use his wrath against their enemies instead of themselves. Yeah, that work out. We're still dealing with the fucking aftermath of that, stupid fucks. Many who worshiped Perzuzu were known to carve small statues or idols of the demon lord and to invoke his protection. It was thought that because Pazuzu was a powerful demon, he could be invoked as protection against equally powerful demons or the wrath of gods. Ancient Sumerians would carve or create images of the beings of the underworld they intended to summon, right, and then they put them in the circle. And sometimes they do it out of wax YadA YadA, YadA, salta that all comes from the Samerian shit where they got the salt back then, I don't know, just carved it in the cave, grounded up. Yeah, I don't know. Uh demon would chosen, demon would capture their attention. It is important to note, however, that no large statues of Pezuzu were created for fear of bringing too much attention to the creator. Instead, small figurines and ambulance were made, so everything that you see big in that movie is Hollywood set stuff. He was thought that small figurines would be large enough to capture the demon's attention, but small enough to ensure that his attention was rewarded with protection. In this way, the mortal they don't know why they had just small ones. They just making this shit up. That part is just them thinking that they know what they're talking about, and then other people making videos off of the shit that they read like this and just repeating and regurgitating the same shit and never asking how the fuck did they know that? That's why you got me in this way? The mortal who invoked Pezzuzu would have been seen as honoring the demon right whenever if somebody calls me and says I'm late for work, I love them so much. I just want to help them. I just want to go rushing to their aid, causing Pezuzu to turn his fury to those who threaten that was loyal to him. Yeah, anybody calls me demanding me of my demanding of my time to serve them, I'm like, oh yeah, sure, let me help you. When do I start fuck you. While the image of Pizzouzi was sometimes used to invoke protection against the southwest wind he was known to control, he was more often called upon to protect expecting mothers and young children. He was the Okay, so this very thing that causes miscarriage, you're being you're calling upon it. This sounds like the same kind of logic they use for you know, psychiatric medicines that caused suicidal thoughts, like what the fuck? Or use us for your lung a sorry, use this for your kidneys. Oh yeah, may cause kidney damage. This is careful. He was more often called upon to protect expecting mothers and young children against the wrath of the demon goddess the mash to the mash too has got Lilith characteristics. This goddess was known to have wrath toward expecting mothers, on board, infants, and young children. La Mash two is literally the where Lilith goes from. She is thought to devour the flesh of children and sometimes cause the death of pregnant women. And people say, oh, that's just supersession, Like no, these people literally sat around fires in caves and and sean circles and around altars where they were doing blood orgies and sacrifices and conjured dark, evil things into this world and then didn't know what to do with it after they did. I don't know who taught him that, that's a good question. But you know, after Blinky complicated and drawn out freaking rituals and ceremonies, they achieved something and didn't know how to put the genie back in the bottle. So and then they had to have all these other things. Oh, let's creating basically a grigory every time they needed another protection spell.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: According to legend, lamast two was once the lover of Pezzuzu. So if that's true, then Lamastu and Lilith. It would be like Pezzuzu and Aazel. I don't know, like la Master to Lilith, Pezuzu to Azazel, because it's Lilith to his Zazel.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This ended when Lamastu betrayed Pezzuzu bitch. As punishment, he blinded the demon goddess and banish her to the five hundred and third layer of the Abyss. That's awfully uh. That's awfully uh specific five hundred and third layer of the Abyss and not an inch closer woman. I'm surprised he didn't banish her to the five to one c three layer of the Abyss known as the Taurimara tour More, it is thought that Pezuzu was willing to protect pregnant women and young children against the mast too because of his anger over herbertrayal of his trust. I'll stow that bitch, I'll keep these kids alive. What was an oboerinth? Pazuzu's role as an obarerinth a bi Writh is important because it expresses the sheer power he holds over much of the demon in realms, and Abareth is considered to be a demon with origin, so ancient that they he's the og predate the existence of the gods. Pazuzu is one of the few abris obereths that is considered to have a humanoid shape. Many of the Abiraths are considered to have a shape that isn't able to be comprehended by mortal man. In fact, it is thought that gazing upon the image of an Albareth could drive immortal insane, sort of like the spaghetti monsters of uh. Those are supposed to be the super ancients right of the the hp Leve craft lore, which isn't quite exactly all nonfiction, I mean all fiction. Some of them dug out of some of some really weird texts that he was reading. While it is thought that there were originally many Oberaths, only twelve survive in the modern world. Okay, the rest were victims of the destruction of their reality and the wars that occurred as a result of the abyss. Pazunia, Oh he had a daughter. No, I don't know what this is. It's a desolate layer of the abyss. The realm is void of sun and moon, so but still has an orange colored light that lights up the barren land. The ground is covered with who knows this, who's been there? I'm skipping ahead. She looks a little close to that snake dick, doesn't she? When do what she's doing over there? Long ago in ancient Mesopotamia or summer or someplace like that. That Oh, Pazuzu and Howard the Duck comic book. That's hilarious, Howard the Duck. The priestesses of the demon Pazuzu, bringer of disease, were engaged in a religious war. Uh yeah, they got a little they got They got pretty uh graphic with these uh Howard the Duck comics. The Risdun was a god with who was hungry for power that was denied to him by the other gods. In search of power, he came upon a shard made of pure evil. Is that like a like a stinky in your pants? Or it is like a pus of glass. The shard had been created as a trap for if there is Dylan by the Abbursts, who were trapped inside a dying world. As soon as he touched the shard, you gross, his mind and spirit were corrupted by the houris and he was overtaken with madness. As it is often speculated that Pezuzi was the creator of this plan. He is often credited with corrupting the Don's spirit. The Arbas commanded to plan, so it was a parasitic invasion of his brain. They were They were the cordyceps in this little ant head. The Aberdas commanded Therisdun to plant the seed of evil in the astral sea and promised him full full control of the new realm that would be created in exchange for his cooperation. In the midst of his madness, however, there Is didn't realized that attempting to follow through with this plot would result in the other gods turning against him before he could claim the power that the Oberists promised. If he followed through with their plan, he would not be the one to ru over the new dominion. Instead, so he knew he was being set up by the lying liars who lie oh Avay. Instead, there Is None attempted to craft a plan that would allow for the creation of a new realm which he would maintain total control over. He took the seed of evil to forgotten expanse inside the elemental chaos, a realm of fallen primordial, hoping to seize this world as his own when he planted this seed of evil. It eventually grew into what is now known as the abyss for sharp Here Jesus Christ. For a short time, he was granted the power that he had so desperately longed for. Eventually, however, the other gods recognized the danger Throsdoon now posed and put their disagreements aside to come together and imprison the god. He was locked inside another universe known only as Void Harrow into the void so that he could not cause harm to this world, though he was left with all his powers. Yeah that's great. I can lift up a dump truck too, But there's no dump trucks, right, I mean avoid who cares what your powers are. It's like, hey, baby, I could go for like seventeen days straight. Yeah. Yeah, too bad, because you don't exist in here.
Speaker 2: Son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: That is done is thought to largely be controlled by the madness that was implanted out in him by Pazuzu's evil shard. But he's but he is said to have small periods of lucidity, which he uses to plot his escape from Void Huddle. Pazuzu corrupts Asmodius. Oh that poor guy, Asmodius was originally thought to be a loyal servant of the lawful gods. That would be like if they're for giving back into human realm. The gods were just like the ancestors of our people, lawful ones. That's where they got the concept of that probably stole that inhabited the astral sea. He and his companions thought to have been created to fight the demons that inhabited the Abyss and prevent them from entering the actual sea, so that the gods could focus on creating other worlds and beings. After an incomprehensible period of time thought to spend billions of years, as Moodius and the other protectors began to be corrupted by the influence of the demons they were fighting, right, parasites, Right, you never even interact with them. They they interweave with you. It's like that there doesn't come off type of thing you've been infected, do anything that affects It's not a parasite. I mean, it's not a virus. It's these fucking things energetically. It is thought that Pazuzu himself was responsible for the corruption of Asmodius by introducing an idea of power, an idea of power to him that was impossible for the being to turn away from. And that's just how our people fell. It was at the point that the gods who created as Moodius put him on trial and demanded that he leave the upper planes, fearing that he had become an evil being. That's funny because our people lived on higher elevations in Cabdosia, and their little moon cult was in the little lands of what they called Eden or Rome and was also known as Hell and him in was the heaven. Pazuzu had coached as Mdias well over well Pezuzu had coached as Medius well however, and as Modius managed to argue a case that allowed him to remain in the upper planes for the long full the time being. When he humans were finally created, the demons attacked them as well as the upper planes. As Modius and his fellow protectors were sent to protect the human beings, but were unable to do so because the humans continued to defy the orders of the gods and attempted to explore the abyss. The gods were upset by the defiance. Abysinesss like the waters right, the gods were upset by the defiance of their creations and could not understand their disobedience. As Modius explained to them that human beings could not be expected to avoid these areas of their own volition, and must be threatened with an incentive to be obedient. Through this act, it is said that as Modius invented the concept of punishment. As Modius then convinced the gods to sign a pack that allowed him to take over the abandoned realm of Bator and punish the souls of wicked mortals that defied the gods and attempted to This is all coming off a chicken scratch, remember, like cania form. Bullshit. This is intricating, you know. Most of this came out of some fucking interpreter's head. In order some interpreter's head, I got to stop the language. Man, it's not good kids. Sorry, sorry, kids, Uncle Dan's a jerk. In order to maintain power, he suggested that he be allowed to extract magical energy from the souls of these wretched creatures. Oh that's nice. This would allow them to be powerful enough to teach humans a lesson without having to be granted the powers of godhood. At this point, as Mutius was a fully demonic entity, though with help from Pezuzu, he was able to avoid detection from the gods. They agreed to his pack, so he becomes like the devil known as the packs Primeval. Of course, it was wrote they were on their T shirts, and he was granted dominion over evil mortals, kind of like a Satan character or Saturn character, once you get into understanding that that's the same thing. At first, the gods were pleased with Asmodius's plan, but eventually they realized that fewer and fewer mortal souls were ascending to the Upper Plains and their after life. Yeah, are all these people bad? Are all these people bad? Can they all be bad? Is it possible they're all bad? Was everybody being corrupted somehow? Or they're all just being held back in this little I don't know, panopticon prison called the prison Planet. It was then that they discovered that as Modius had conspired against them and was purposefully tempting mortals to eternal damnation. Yeah, there you go, he's the ovay extreme extraordinary. Yeah, let me corrupt you and then I'll decide that you're condemned here and I won't let you leave. Now, you just can't leave.
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, where's that? Where is that? I got that somewhere? H it's it's impossible to see how small these things are. Well, it doesn't matter. I have it on there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: I have to memorize those things. Because he refused to leave the upper plains willingly, he was cast into the lower planes and received many wounds that to this day have not healed. It is said that he still well, who knows if that's true either, buddy, you know, because who was less to write about this? First of all, it was probably a person. How did they know the story in the first place. Then we're gonna say that we know that these people who are writting chicken scratch aren't just making up a fucking story. Excuse me making up a story? Sorry, kids, Uncle Daniel put in the swear jar, except it's like the reverse swear jar. Let's see. I'll show you. I think it says swear jar one dollar. Oh good times. Can you see that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see me? You see it? This producers that as my girl's gymnastic fund super shout out dropping Hamilton's high five from the chest of course, you know, a couple two tree, as my grandfather used to say, and two dollars like that kid who writes his little bicycle the newspaper boy and better off dead two dollars. He chased him throughout the whole movie and on ski slopes. Yeah, that's why that's there. Okay. Anyway, now you know where did I miss anything? Nobody? Nobody, there's forty people watching what's going on? There's no no, no commentary?
Speaker 5: Am I that?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 1: I that intriguing and engaging? That's crazy. What a magnificent frank sign. He puts wings on it. So it's pretty now okay. And when we got over here and uh, let me put out this one that way, I can probably see the other ones, uh demon see Yeah, no, that's about all. Okay, back to the story. I can find it again. The fuck was I reading? Uh this one? Yeah, we're gonna go through a bunch of them, so I gotta I gotta kind of pick up the pace here. When Pezuzu was young, was a young demon, back when he was a young boy. Hold on, we've got to finish this part first, because he refused to Yeah, yeah, I said you have conspired, matt Oh. It said that he can. He's he's not yet healed. It is said that he's still conspires. I guess that's not It doesn't work. It just screwed up sentence. It is said that he's still conspires to use the magical energy from wicked mortal souls to heal himself and will eventually seek the destruction of the upper plants. He is thought to conspire with Pezzuzu frequently. Pazuzu and La mash to a match made in hell? Who cares? Do say? Make care the match? Too. Is known to have become the lover of Pezuzu, though it was only done to distract him from her true goals. Once she fell felt she had. Once she felt she had become close enough to Pezuzu for him to be blinded by her connection, she asked Pazuzu to reveal his true name to her. She claimed that if she was as powerful as he claimed to be, if he was a part he claimed to be, revealing his true name would not threaten his power. She has a dirty little bit shoah, and she only used the getting to know you stuff to get something that she wanted. Man that's classic check when when Perzuzu was a young lad younger demon, just printing around the town, you know, on a Friday night. He was once known to be accepting to the company of any demon or an evil entity. That's his kind of check, you know, especially in yoga pants, regardless of their motive. It was because of his recklessness that he encountered the demon the mash Too. We never already read that part.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Pezuzu was arrogant and thought little of the mash Too's challenge. He told her his true name, and the master turned against him immediately. Oopsie, at least he didn't get like, you know, did he have a kid with her? Probably not, that's good. She attempted to use the magic of his true name to take over his realm and render him powerless. What a bitch, and she had the full support of the courts on her side, because that's the way they work here. She was not successful, but forced him to flee and go into hiding. Kazuzu became enraged with the mash To and devised a plan to extract his revenge. He lured the mash Too into the terror more you know that five O three Park avenue later of the abyss. Yeah, that place. He tricked the mash To into venturing into the tight crevices. Let me start over, because that was funny. He tricked the mash Too into venturing into the tight crevices of the Terra Mare, where her large form was a disadvantage. Oh, she was a chunky check or she maybe had broader shoulders, who knows. He allowed her to think she was in control of the outcome of the fight by simply evading her attack instead of retaliating in defense, and then dove inside her mouth as if he had been defeated. He must have been a tiny little dude the master, or she was huge. The mash To thought herself victorious and began to rejoice until she felt one of her teeth being ripped from her jaw. Pazuzu re emerged and used a tooth to carve through the mash To's skull and tear out her eyes.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: He then condemned her to an eternity in armor for her betrayal and resigned himself to poosinguz Tazunia. Once there, he slaughtered all his minions and challenge and changed his what he child. He killed his own people. Once there, you know, he had a hissy fit and just murdered everybody in the town and changed his tactics. From that day forward, Pazuzu would not be reckless. He just murdered everybody that wasn't reckless, but would be known to being one of the most cold and calculate demons in the Abyss. The bitch taught him. Yeah, see, it's wisdom business through experience. Sometimes those experiences it's like, well that was the one and only you get because now it's all too late. Physical appearance. Who cares motivation? What motivates Pezuzu? That's what the question has always been on my mind. Yeah, okay, whatever, let's move on to the next one. Pezuzu is an Assyrian Babylonian demonic god who was most popular in the first millennium. But these are wrong dates, so I'm going to continue to move down until I see something that's worth worth talking about. Yes, here we go, similar in this way to the Egyptian god Set. I knew that without reading this, prayers to Pezuzu were intended to divert his natural inclination towards destruction to the more benevolent ends of protection. Since it was clear he had great power to harm, it was thought he was equally potential potent in protecting one form I started Jesus Christ, he was equally potent and protecting one from the very danger he presented. Yeah, that's that's funny, right. Well, if he's the one causing the problem, then he has all the power to not do it. That's just common sense, dickhead. So it's called begging. It's like, oh my god, those things that he is responsible for. He if you he has the protecting power to stop it. No shit. Pazuzu is the most famous Mesopotamian demon in the present day, and likely the only one people have ever heard of. As scholar Stephen Bertman notes, though short on pizzazz, what a douchebag. It's even though my jokes are just as bad. Pazu made it to Hollywood. Yes we know. Here's some more apologetics because they don't understand the type of people that lived in that area at the time were fucking sick maniacs. The term demon in the modern day always carried and then they're going to conflate this with the da diamond versus diamon versus a demon and Oh, it's just different, it's the same. It's no, no, no, it doesn't mean that's all evil because people don't understand linguistics. In the Acadian Babylonian myth of the atrahasis, do you know who Aassis is? He's like a Noah in the in the in the uh Emulish. I think I talked about him in my book this book. Human beings have grown too numerous, too loud, and far too fertile. Further, they live so long that more of them are being born at any given time than those who die. So does this not tell you exactly what their plan has been? For fucking the least three thousand years or more, possibly probably all five thousand years. People have been living too long. So what do they do? They create your healthcare because they don't want you to liveing as long. In fact, they don't want you to be here at all. So if they can kill off more of you, that's all the better. Oi freakin' vay depicted as the gods but God's work, or their gods and their work. But they don't have to know any of these stories to be still doing the same things with that same intent in mind. You see what I'm skitting out here. I bet your Mike's is a freaking freemason. They cover the earth and disturb. Yeah, so more than are being born at any given time than those who die. They cover the earth and disturb the god in lil it's not en Little, it's the See they're changing names here and little is a different thing and they're talking. Well, it can be that, but it's also the absite and TMO. So yeah, they get a lot of things wrong here, or they're I mean, some parts are interchangeable kind of, but not really. It gives you the wrong impression of things. Demons were part of this divine plan and blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, if I'm not going to read that part, I guess I can't read the rest of it. There's an ambulant. It looks just like like one of those animatronic things that you can see at Chuck E Cheese. Maybe he was just waving, you know, it's like a little paw got this guy's a little scorpion tail, little bird feet, and it's like, hey, guys, imagine that. Everybody's like, oh, it's a deep, dark, scary, freaking story about I was like. Now, that was just like the place we took our kids to. Who had the ball pits? Uh, good times. Jesus dog cat, Jesus dog cat with a bunch of man drakes that are huge. All right, Moving on, So I had asked a couple of questions to the Wikipedia. Here, let's see a grizzly Assyrian record of torture and death. Hold on, just hold that thought, though, because we're going to go into the into the this thing. Where's my thing? I won't you ask that question, mister. I have to find my book, which I believe is under the p for preestcraft. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. We can get there. Ah, you should just get this thing though, Yeah, do it. You won't, I know you won't. Yeah you will. Now, let's see if I can find a maskuing hole in this motherfucker. Sometimes when you type it out, you still don't get it. Weird, it's gay. I don't know when the last time was I downloaded it? There it is? Yay, okay, cool, all right, so let me go over here, we go get the little pizzazz, as that other idiot said, and maybe I'm just jealous because I didn't think of the joke first. Probably not. The Ugala monster was like Pazuzu, a mighty power which is both beneficial and destructive depending on how it was invoked together. Blah blah blah blah blah. Again, you think you can get better stuff? Thought of Michael W. Ford because you know he was a Luciferian In the Order of Nine Angles. Dude, their girt Taboo pad Tablulu appears as a beard male who is yeah, like this just is Okay, let's get the Pazuzuzu. I don't want to see similar to in like Pezzu. Give me the Pazuzu. Pazzuzu bro the king of the evil lil spirits. Yes, the Ilu Limnu, the Lil's thank you, That's what I was looking for, Okay, And with that, I have to say good night to my daughter. I will be back. I'm thinking I'm drinking. I'm abe Lincoln, go ahead and support your local bubbus or while I'm going so I can tell my parents why I'm in my my parents, my family, why I spend so much time in here? Leo the Dangler that's weird. Need some kick drums. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I would like a dual some dual base I could. I'm actually yeah, handrum really good, but I just never had a dump set. All right, let's see where am I at? Gratch the head. I gotta get a video out here so I can walk away for a second. Oh yeah, let's check out Jen Lenn's bullshit while I'm going. It'll be interesting.
Speaker 15: How much was John Lennon influenced, guided even by the out cult. What was his fascination with his shouldered and how did it play?
Speaker 1: Because he's British or something with bad teeth, so when he talks it's like he's got an itchy ass and he's sitting on like a bicycle seat or something. He's like, he does this when he talks. I don't get it, but he does it a vacting second.
Speaker 15: Part in his life on music. Time to take the real magical mystery to her here on Things Visible and Invisible. Jude Sutherland Kessler is an acclaimed author and Beatle historian, best known for her extensive nine volume biographical series That John Lennon Series. She is also the host of the Tell Me Why podcast and joins me down the line from her home in Louisiana. Jude, welcome to things visible and invisible.
Speaker 13: I am so glad to be here, Sean, thank you very very much for having.
Speaker 12: Me on today.
Speaker 15: Now, John Lennon is who you are an expert on. And John Lennon, and shall we say the supernatural has a long history and quite well documented various incidents of one sort or another with the singer writer beatle rock icon. There's also another side to him, which I will go into late, which is probably a little bit darker. But let's start at the beginning. Jude, first of all, tell me, I mean, you've spent many, many decades more than you might care to admit, researching and writing about John Lennon. What's the fascination?
Speaker 13: You know, It's not that John was a great singer songwriter, which of course he was.
Speaker 12: And it's not that he was.
Speaker 13: An award winning author. I mean he won the Foyles Literary Award in nineteen sixty four for the best Book in the English Language, which is a whole story unto itself. He was a great artist, but that's not why either. And he was an activist for peace, and he was a huge proponent for Irish freedom. He marched for five thousand people in New York City. He was so many things, But that's not why I wanted to tell his story because, and this goes along with the supernatural in his life, the path down which John was led was almost an impossible path Sean. At four and a half years old, his parents, for very complicated reasons, both abandoned him, to his way of thinking, his mother gives him to her sister.
Speaker 7: Mimi to raise.
Speaker 13: His father, who wanted to take John to New Zealand to live as father and son forever, decides after a conversation with his wife to let her take the little boy back to Liverpool to raise The father had no idea that he was going to be living with an aunt and uncle and not with her, or the decision would have been different. So he's abandoned, he thinks at four and a half years old. Then he becomes very close to his uncle who is loving and kind and good to him. And when he's fourteen half he sent away to Scotland, and when he returns his uncle has died that intentionally sit him away, so they does a witness it the uncle's been buried. He has no closure. He then reconnects with his mother, who becomes his best friend, and just a few years later she's hit by a drunk driver and killed, and then he trust his heart to his best friend. His brother, really Stuart Sutcliffe, who are in his early twenties, dies of a cerebral hemorrhage. So you're going down a very dark path of loss, loss, loss loss.
Speaker 1: Okay, well sorry, you'll have to go find that one on your own. What was John Lennon's hidden obsession and it's things visible and invisible. I just kind of stumbled on it. That was probably recommended to me, and I just pulled it up because I was like, that might be interesting. I haven't actually watched it myself yet. You were the first, all right, So going to just to remind you guys that this is here. That's not the right one. Hold on, they may you do this thing now you get over here. Then you have to go over here for your channels. Jesus, I cook it just right. Oh no, it's drop town, henya. Never mind. So this is here on Rumble, and this is a collection. I put the more recent ones up, a couple of the older. There's a bunch of here, right, So I'm slowly building this up with all the old, the previous not really old. For the last three years, Doctor Glyndon talks its own, its own channel, good reference, very good reference. And I've got all the Doctor Monzo stuff on here at least when he's talking with Doctor Glinton and someone he's not. And eventually anything that I have with Doctor Manzo will go on here too, because it's documlated and friends. You see. Okay, now, if we're over here, when let's see that thing, they get confused. Sometimes I don't know where I am. That's just in general. I wasn't talking about this show over here. You can click a subscribe if you feel like it. If you don't feel like it, don't I don't care, do your thing or don't I could be I can be like Rigie or don't xile bro way there goes and then this one is like a rumble rant and did do you do? Do you right?
Speaker 5: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, so both sides have it. You got this thing on this side for rumble, and you got the thing over on FTJ like this thing wrong line. I got more scared than I needed to be there and then this thing drops out and gives you options, but we don't have to pick any of them. Okay, So there you go, and uh, make this thing jump up really high today. Why don't you know there's firing me. Forty three of you guys watching. Make it happen. All right, let's take that. Let's make that subscribed jump another fifty for the end of the show, or up to fifty.
Speaker 5: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: We got to rebuild. Uh, so we were talking about I was, oh, yeah, I remember I was reading from something that I just realized now that you can't see. So let's fix that. I gotta go to take it off window capture and put it on display, put myself back on there, and now you'll be able to see it. There we go. Okay, So, Pazuzu, this is from a masking Hole by Michael W. Ford. Let's see what the actual practitioner of dark magic and black ritual magic who calls everybody who sits outside the salt circle a big pussy because you should want these demons to mess around inside your body and possess you. That's that's his role. That's how he rolled I mean, that's how he rolls this. The enigmatic Mary says Pezuzu the king of the evil lil spirits. The enigmatic Pizzuzu holds a long and rather detailed history in Mesopotamian religion, mythology, and modern occult lore. Excuse me, I've dropped this the other day and broke the freaking top off.
Speaker 5: It a.
Speaker 1: Demonic god of Babylonia and Assyria. At least he puts it in the right timeframe. Pazuzu holds a beneficial and malicious purpose to humanity. Pizuzu is an embodiment of the forces of nature as devouring, destructive. That which rides upon the wind. And this is a theme with magic is the winds, the four winds. You know, there's actually a four winds mental institution in upstate New York. I wonder if there are a bunch of dark magic practitioners knowing what psychology is all about and where it comes from psychiatry. Traditionally, Pazuzu is associated with its never mind, there's four winds, which is about four winds with a D. Is the place that you go if you're Gree, Greek, Creek or not crazy and they just say you are. Traditionally, Pezuzu is associated with the south western wind which is toward the deserts of Arabia, thus hot and pestilential wind. Uh Carlier associates Pezuzu with the northeastern wind as as cold wintery associated with the mountains of media, media as in media in Medeia, as in The Sorcerer, because media is sorcery. The we at least the way when it's in their hands it is. It's it's terrorforming or so it's a it's creating the perception, it's creating the spell right perception management, as Davis says, in Armenia. And that makes sense that would be in Armenia because that's where the cult was influential as well. That's where the Dominions came from to fight the Goths. It's gonna be great when you guys actually get three data if you ever do. But we're gonna do. We're gonna do it all in one shot. I think when I get done with the my my end of month work here with the sauces and stuff like that, I'm gonna sit down and do one on Patreon and just read it through. If we can't associate Pezuzu with Sutu or the southwestern wind, then his power in the is the desert winds as it refers to sand. Pazuzu's amulets are found throughout so this kind of ties into that hole somewhat fake Scorpion King type shit, and uh, it's not all fake. Some some attributes of are are similar. And also the you know, if it's Scorpion King then of course that was an offshoot of the Mummy movies with the winds and the things taking shape of the face. Or remember that time when our government wanted something to happen and then all of a sudden there was a huge sandstorm because they didn't do it. Yeah, that happened in the last I don't know, five or six years. That was pretty interesting because you know, gew engineering, strange ball like characteristics of these people, ball being in control of the of the weather, right. Pazuzu's amulets are found throughout the Middle East, from Susa, Alam, Samos, and even Palestine. Many of the emulets described the name of Pazuzu and an identification line I am Pezuzu, the son of Hanbou, the king of Lil Demons. The form of Pazuzu depicts him as an upright standing figure. He has human shoulders a torso which appears similar to a wolf. Gee, isn't that interesting because it's a serpent wolf cult and he has a serpent dick or a narrow bird. The head is a bald lion wolf skull Phrygian. Part of their cult bangs with two deep set eyes and long horns and some this is all Saturn Edenite stuff.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: In some appearances he is shown with a beard and several insect like curves on his skull. So even if these Assyrians were a different warring faction of crazed freaking uh you know people, they were still listening to the priests of this ancient cult of Saturn that, like I said, go right back to the the five thousand year old story with our ancestors fighting them. The horizontal lines on the face of Pazus show him with all the features associated with demons. He is shown with wings two pointed upward to downward, showing his association with both the air and the underworld. He has the claws of the predator of a predator, and his feet are shown as a bird. In addition, Pazuzu has the tail of a scorpion and the penis in the form of a snake, right, because he is of the seed and he's the seed spreader of that cult. Often he is shown with the hindquartered feathered like a bird. He's got butt feathers. Sticking feathers in your butt does not make you a chicken. I wish I had that to press a button on from a fight club. Every time somebody talks about you know, I identify as this, I as identify as that. I'm like, yeah, sticking feathers in your butt does not make you a chicken. Where is this? Why do they go like that? That's weird. Huh, that's weird that they did it like that. We can go past this a little bit. I want I want to get to the next person. Okay, now let's go to Nope, didn't that type. The solstice is also sacred in the Siferianism to Lilith, the modern deefic mask of the older goddess La mash Too. They just said it right there, Lilith. The older name is La mash Too. Are Lily Lily Leeliu? And who was l the female sorceress of the eden Kite colt that is talked about in the British there calledlu her name is Elu. Okay, so before we go back to this, let's look up at Elu, to the Ilu Limnu. This grimoire is dedicated to the seven mile Mele. I can always have a hard time with that malevolent phantoms of the flames, the seven Mascheme, who are Elu Limnu gods who embody rebellion and chaos. May the words within stir them continually from their abode in the heavens and dark earth. By this, this is a guy who likes these dudes, right, These creatures, preepy creatures, are creep by the sea and the realm of the dead rise seven spirits of the deep. I don't want to say the rest of this thing because I don't want to bring it upon myself, but you see what they're doing here and blah blah blah black flame. Okay, This living or dead Grimoire Masquing Hall is a gate to not only the Elulimnu or evil gods, yet also so lil l or Elu is named after the evil gods and it survives in Babylonian slash. So this this is another proof as to the real the realness of this story of this cult and who this person influenced because she was the archetype for Hecate, Artemis in a sense, Tiamat, Lilith, Lamashtu, and Elu, the Iluliminu gods themselves. Oh, and also Collie in a different because when our people went to the Indus Valley, they took their histories with them, and I got to type the whole thing out, I guess because I'm getting these stupid ones out antid Luvin, there you go. And so they had like an equivalent there of Kali. And when Medea, she was an influence for Adiya too. The Ilulimnu or evil God, is suggested to be originally one of the children of Tiamat oh by Theophilis Pinches, who remained like other spirits associated with the Absu, Tiamat and Kingu. The Ilulimnu seems to be a title associated with a seven mass scheme. The evil god may be either singular or plural and is it often is shown as a single or for the ease of writing. For instance, the gem carving of the moon god Moon God. Remember this is a serpent wolf cult by totem Is the Saturn moon cult Moon versus the Sun cult. Who brought the sun? We did our ancestors. It was a it was like the Christianity before Christianity. But we are all told, tall told because of who wins everything and who controls our world that that's pagan that's polytheism, that's evil, it's blasphemy, sudden this, and blah blah blah. And of course those people, those same evil people that run our world now, did infect those cultures and change it into their type of cult after a long period of time. So then when people look back at it, they see they see it as a whole without a beginning, and they say it's all bad, But it's not. It was corrupted and changed into their cult, which is still the cult that we're still now following while we're killing innocent people or allowing people to be innocently killed. You know, the same evil serpent cult, this serpent wolf cult, this Saturn cult, this Oi Veie cult, same as it ever, was still convincing us to kill our allies and and good people so that only these pieces of shit are left. And so it goes attacked by say, for instance, the gem covering of the moon god Sin attacked by the Sabiti shows a single evil god rather than seven. We may safely consider that the Limnu is another epithet for the mask scheme of Sabeti or Sabiti as evil gods born of the union of Anu and ki Okay. Sure we could say that, but why would we? Why that that interested them? Let Masteu is a the fight, as are debt Lily in some texts relating to Pezuzu, specifically when Pazzuzu is called king of the Lulu demons. While the mash To is not shown with wings except in a select few clay plaques, the lily too is identified as the goddess of night, shown with the lions on the Burnie relief. The fury of the mash To is compared to a Lilu demon. See you see where you're getting the name Lilith from?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Which demon which like her will steal children and drink their blood?
Speaker 5: Boom?
Speaker 1: Another thing that lines up to exactly what these people are all about. And again what the frank is doing stealing children to drinking their blood? What were these people doing for a long last time, Even though they always say that's anti semitic if you talk about it, they're stealing children oh, still doing it, still attacking, just like Pazuzu, who was after the most innocent, attacking the most innocent. Now let's go over here real quick and look at what we're gonna do here. Oh no, no, no no, I'm going to do asher Banna Paul Ashna. So here's the guy who brought in the wickedness, right. So, mister, schools have been in existence since ancient times. Their primary mission this is my book right here. Their primary mission was to protect and preserve the an This is me. This is a quote from someone else. I think this is a pulling out of a hat. Here's what one website in Central in Center London dot com has to say in regards to what a mystery school is. Mystery schools have been in existence since ancient times. And they're always saying, oh, it's because Christians were trying to tell everybody apart and you know, everything's vagan, which is there's a there's truth to that. But that's a good way to throw up a shield if you are doing bad shit and say that you're also being oppressed unfairly. And that's funny because the stuff that was actually going on with the Catholic Church that was actually unfair persecution usually had avays involved in it, and in the in the church itself, carrying out these things against their enemies or people they wanted to steal land from or wealth or whatever, and you wanted to demonize or they found as a threat to them. I mean, this is why they created their own crypt crypto jew freaking you know, assassins for the pope in the first place, because guess what, it's just like they do with the macade. Now did what did Charlie Kirk even say? I believe he's I think he was quoted as saying, is really security is the best in the world. Yeah, but they are who would they protecting you? Is that where their first loyalty is? Or is are they protecting something else? And if you step outside those lines, if you step on the other side of that salt line, they're going to go after you instead. You get it, your boundaries. So yeah, Anyhow, their primary mission was to protect and preserve the ancient systems of enlightenment, whack whack healing, manifestation, transmutation, and transformation so that they can This is what people who don't have a tether to God and know that they're stuck in this perpetual, continuous demiurge cycle, and you can only get out if, because they're promised, if they bring more souls into it, they can maybe get away someday and maybe grow a soul. That's there's no fucking way for what the because of what they already are involved and engaged in what they do to innocence, they could never leave it. But whatever's, you know, whatever's on their back, that parasite, that thing, that's that monkey demon on their back, they're continuing the process. And this nonsense of messing around with black better. None of this is necessary. None of this would there would be no void for you to fill in your life. You would be completely fulfilled and happy if you actually have love and empathy and cared about others. You would appreciate family, your children, and your community, and you would keep it strong and protect it. You would have purpose, You would be admired for your purpose. You would be content with life, and you would have been happy, more than happy with what but life offered you. But when you don't have any of those things, you have to go off into crazy land and into your own into your own brain. And what did Tesla say about the other psychopathic, homicidal, genocidal freak by the name of Einstein. He was a fuzzy haired crank. He said. People can think deeply, but not clearly, so they can go rabble on and on and on and tangentile, but they don't have clear thinking, and they're going further and further away from the very thing that they're think. They're getting closer to the whole time in the irony of it all, and this is what they say. So, yeah, ancient systems of enlightenment, healing, manifestation, transmutation, and transformation, so they can be continually used by humanity for its collective progression. Then why all the secrecy is what I say? After that? And exclusivity if it's for the betterment of humanity. Oh not you though, just us elite people. Just us people who think they're better than you, and the rest of you are just our cattle. Isn't that something you'd typically share with?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, other humans if it was for their betterment, what's the danger? If it's difficult, most wouldn't do it anyway, And if it didn't interest them, they wouldn't either, So why why the secrecy, well, because they're up to no good if they're plotting the demise of everybody else, and if they can't get out of here, they're gonna burn the whole fucking place down with everybody in it. They can't get out of the Black Cube, they're gonna burn the whole damn thing down. Let's talk about those ancient times a moment. Assyrian king ashner asher and Nazarpal the second documented his bloody conquests as and was known for cruelty. Sorry, he would stake down the arms and legs of captives. This is back before I knew who these captives were. They were our ancestors, they were the Goths. Arians just means the leadership class of the Goths. Bread for leadership, fairness, just laws, that type of thing keeping the peace. And this is why I have a problem with dark and ruse, because you can't have your fairy tale anarchic world with these types of creatures in it. Number One, most people are too stupid. They'll follow the thing that's trying to kill them as they are doing that. This is my proof of that the very thing that's trying to kill them, they have higher loyalty to than the thing that's trying to save them. In fact, they will scream you, shout you down, try to harm you, hate you, call authority or statism on you when you're trying to help them. So this whole idea doesn't work until you take out the very influence that is causing this rift in the first place. With humans and people who are not very bright and a bunch of high licks requires some shorter structure. They have to at least follow the rules, have caused no harm, and you have to be willing and able to protect yourself and defend yourself and seek justice for those who do harm and injure, I agree with the ideas of status and being bad totally undred percent. And I'm not saying I'm not talking about voting for one person to put and vote enforce their you know, my fascist beliefs upon someone else, because that's what it is like, if you want your beliefs in force. They call it fascism now because they changed the meaning of the word a long time ago, but that's not what it's about. It's about knowing what's running wrong. There's there's definite rights and wrongs, and if someone is trying to harm you or your family. You have every right to. He always says, you want violence, Yeah, when violence is being caused, it should be met with the same overwhelmingly to stop it from continuing. Because the non violent person, the warrior, doesn't use violence unless it's the last resort, and they stop when it's when the work is done. But here's the thing too, if you're in a if you're lousy with parasites, you don't just pick one off. You get all the parasites out right, and then peace can be restored, and then everybody can learn to be neighborly because they don't have the parasitic influence causing chaos and upheaval and subversive ideas and animosity towards everybody and all that stuff. Their influence. It was bye bye, And for a while people be like, what do we do with ourselves? We don't have this system and that system because we need this because that that's what That's what a parasite does. It makes the host think I can't live without it. Trust me, we were fine before all these systems came into place. We'd be fine without him. We might even enjoy going outside and fishing with our daughter or something. Like that, rather than rat racing it round. It might be nice. So he would stake down the arms and legs of the captives, face and belly facing the ground, and flay the flesh off of all the people while they lived, and he would have all of their heads chopped off and placed in a pyramidal impyramidal piles. He would decorate the besieged areas buildings the besiege areas buildings with the flesh of the flade, and drape skin over the skull piles as well. Some he'd cut off their hands and feet, Others he'd cut out their tongues. For speaking against his gods, his gods, his demons. He got giddy talking. So people looking back talk about this as gods, and there may be some truth to that, But that was a newer concept to these demon seekers who were doing magic. They didn't have a creation story for themselves five thousand years ago. That wasn't even a concept for them. God or a creator God wasn't even a concept. They were just seeking dark entity assistants in their pharmachias or try black magic and torturing, killing the people and evoking horrible things upon them before they killed them. He got giddy talking about gouging and sometimes ripping out the eyes of many prisoners. This is our ancestors member. It was a hunt to extinction. What do you call it? Initiative being stoked by their priests that were whispering in their ear, just the same as it always is. He mused of tearing off their faces. Does that sound familiar? Is that the I don't know frazle dirip actually means.
Speaker 2: But is that what that is?
Speaker 1: When they do that to the poor little kids? The rips their faces off, so they're terrified, as it's the most wickedly evil thing that you could possibly conceive before killing them and doing all kinds of weird shit to them and raping them all the way up until that point, it's just and yeah, yeah, anyway, he mused of tearing off their faces and keeping a collection of their lips to bring back and show his kingdom. He left not one single thing living That sounds biblical, And it happened before the Bible. Isn't that interesting? Where do you think they got some of their ideas to write their book of fiction in grimoire? He left not one single thing living. He'd burned the Ma and the children, he'd plunder or murder their livestock. He described. Remember food wasn't at like grocery store back then. This was rage. They wouldn't necessarily eat this stuff. They would just burn it and murder the livestock. He described, turning roads into rivers of blood and waters red with blood. You see, all this good clean Saturday afternoon fun was for a purpose. It was ritualized as a sacrifice to his gods, and he fed them in blood and carnage. He was a priest's king. And if you think any priest craft of his kingdom was aspiring to make man enlightened, as they say over here with this enlightenedment bullshit, Well, I guess it depends on what your definition of enlightenment is. By no means was asher Nazarpoul the second unique in his treatment of the conquered tribe. The priest kings of all these territories were ferocious. The Gustians Lulubi later Anatolian Hittites, which back then I didn't realize were our ancestors as well. All were legendary, infamously feared warriors. I failed to mention ascher Nazerpoal the second that little asherhole was also self chronicled, so he also self chronicled his many impaled victims. He used to decorate the permit of the conquered area so he would write about it, and he impaled people to He was Vlad long before there was a Vlad. If you know me from my ball Busters broadcast, you know I have spoken often of the virtues of such methods when dealing with truly evil child harmers and those attempting to starve and poison the entire population. You can't reason with the vacant, the empty, and they wouldn't deserve such honors. Evil knows and response to only one thing, devastation, because most are scared weasels when directly threatened. And I've seen, I've got videos of them. You know, somebody's going like this, and then a bunch of little of those little Hassidic Chabbad penguins running like little bitches. After they tried to they tried to gang up on a like a Muslim looking dude, and he was big. He stood up and like they all like scattered like a bunch of little freaking roaches because they didn't have guns to shoot. Evil knows and response to only one thing, devastation, because most are scared weasels when directly threatened. Such decorations around whatever town you wish to protect would make one heck of a deterrent, right, this was This is psychological warfare in a different way. Right, If you show what happens to people who tread upon your territory and full display, that might work as a deterrent for more people to show up and try to do the same, if you're and this happened with But he never, he never what they call it, He never was in charge of more than twenty thousand men, or so led an army of more than like twenty plus thousand men. I think as it was twenty, it could have been more. Maybe I'm getting a number mixed up with how many people he impaled. But he was able to drive back, just simply with that display of the perimeter of the tom being scattered with or decorated around the perimeter with impaled bodies. The Ottomans, with their one hundred thousand troops decided, yeah, we're gonna go with the other direction. We're gonna go that way, you know. And then he was betrayed by Catholics and you know the real story about lad right like he was captured by the Ottomans. They said that they were trying to convince him in this family, his father, his older brother maybe it was his younger brother, of their goodness and their ways and trying to like, you know, indoctrinate them, groom them. I don't think that's true because when you go into the how obsessed they were about how attractive his brother was, it sounds like they were grooming them in a different way. And I think this type of thing was happening to both of them, even though the father was there and they were all they were captured on the road. They went there for some sort of peace offering and got captured right or some sort of you know, negotiation, and they ended up getting captured and for like a year, I think all three of them, cleaning the father, were guests of the state, if you will, in the Ottoman empire. And then the father was left to let let's go to lead whatever he was, you know, leading, and the two sons he just left them. So what was happening there? Were they were you trying to were not that bad? Or were they fucking raping them? And then grooming them in that type of way because he he had a resentment in his heart for Automis, and that's the reason why they like these mofos got impaled. I think I think they were. They were being sexually abused. I think there's I think there's a case for that. I'm not saying all Automis an Automan empire was messed up, but I'm just saying I think in that instance, I think they were. I mean some of the some of the stuff that you hear about in different forms of Islam would have you believe that that's probably true too.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: They they argue that it's part of their culture to be able to rape little boys and shit. Some of them do, not all of them. If you are rightfully defending yourself from a force with overwhelming numbers, superior weapons, and more battle experience, implementation of psychological warfare isn't only useful, it's essential. The element of surprise, and that type of thing showing how devastated they could become is the only thing that keeps evil at bay is fear for themselves. What could be more influential than seeing the rotting bodies of fellow scumbag Marxist military thugs sliding slowly down twenty foot spikes. As the next battalion marches into the zone, it may make them reconsider or reassess the importance of a particular objective. In the case of Vlad the Impaler, his killings, his killing fields full of Ottoman scum were hoisted up on high, hoist it up on high for their brethren to see. And when they did, they had a change of plans and turned back. His smaller force of no more than twenty thousand repelled over one hundred thousand adimens that day without need for additional combat. See, Vlad was defending his homeland from invaders. He had a deeper drive for victory, for it met protecting his countrymen and his kingdom. The asher n Ashra Paul the second was a little less reserved, killing everyone in everything, children and women included. That's beyond the argument of doing it so you don't get attacked by others. That's just sick, twisted evil, And it was his pleasure to spill as much blood as possible for his deities. Leave nothing alive, Leave nothing alive. That's the decree of this cult. No matter if it comes up in a biblical babbling bullshit or if it's prior to it. The more you spill, the more you tell yourself how powerful you are and how favored you think you are among the god archetypes you think exist. Here's some more from his Frolicking and tall Grass website. From this Frolicking in tall Grass website in Central London dot com. Mystery school teachings are imparted by an order tradition rooted in shamanic and mystic ways of wisdom. These teachings are handed down unbroken from teacher to student in an unbroken lineage that has withstood the test of time. Right, this is straying you away from the benevolent Creator into their grasp, feeling your head full of manure and telling you, telling you that you need to go through their hoops, man's hoops in order to achieve some sort of deeper understanding. You either have it or you don't. You either have comprehension, intuition, and a gut feeling or you don't. And if they're trying to, if they're trying to, you know, capture and channel your energy and deprive you of a soul that you once had, who's really who's more important to whom? As they make you feel like you need to submit and be obedient and learn their ways what they're taking from you. It is not primised on energetic downloads or channeling or channeled teachings that create instant masters of teachers. Rather, it is the power of lineage based physical initiations that confers the authority of the path. This has been down. I think they meant done with every master of light who has ever walked the earth, such as Lord Buddha. We'll talk about We talked about Buddha, didn't we go Tima. He was a He hated adam Thor because he said he defied the Mother. Well, the mother is the moon cult. The Mother was because it's a matriarchical cult. He's talking about l from the Eda, and he used serpents as a symbol. Buddha wasn't exactly everything everybody thought. He was just saying it is through this, the process of initiation, that our energy structures are able to bring in more light so that we may work with it to fulfill our life's purpose. It is also through the process of initiation that we are able to retain that light and radiata. They made it an artificial concept and told you you needed it's this is the biggest like drift in the world.
Speaker 13: What light?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? These are all concepts of a of a very you know, distorted and out of touch mind. The process of initiation. Yeah, well that comes with you know, a teaching human or you going out into nature and letting, letting God and yourself have a talk, go on a hike, go rock climbing. Is there any more Asher Banner, Paul, let's say, if I that might have been all of it? Oh okay, So here you go to write this passage. I'm referencing a couple of sources. But humorously enough, kids, dob Britannica dot com is the chief resource, right, Isn't that funny? Apparently doctor SEUs never tackled the subject. Babylonia and Assyria were empires in ancient Mesopotamia, a region that is now part of a rock. The Babylonian empires were centered in the city of Babylon in southeastern Mesopotamia. The Assyrian Empire was centered in Asher in northern Mesopotamia. Assyria modern Syria get it in roughly nineteen hundred BC. The Emirates con the Mesopotamian area, but adapted the culture of Sumer and a cod words that don't have a lot of meeting actually, but they had to make him Semitic signing within its own It was at this time we can point to an actual Babylonia, the empire named after its capital. Nimrod is said to have been the priest king of Shinar, not technically Babylon as some people write. There was no Babylon in Babylonia, yet he would have been in the Suma or in a cod era. Historians have failed to find evidence to verify Nimron's actual is this existent well because his name I this is prior to again a lot more research into who Nimrod isn't. What they say is though, they turn him into a bad guy. And they also turned this again if you once you realize that the cult, it's the cult's perspective. They're the ones telling the story in the Old Testament, the Saturn cult, the ones that do the skinning and flaying of these types of people. From their perspective of being defeated, they are, you know, jealously, enviously, angrily, hostily hostility. They're inverting the past and putting themselves in as the victim right from the get go, right, and Nimrod is a bad guy why because he doesn't want You know, first, the story is that you know, there's a flood. The flood was a war like you know, flood of people and fighting all this, but anyway, the flood uh drowned all the world. So they're saying that that Nimrod makes this tower so that the evil god that these fucking weirdos worship can't go ahead, and he's gonna he's gonna protect his people. That doesn't seem like a is that a Is that an evil person to do that he's gonna protect his people. But in reality, when you get into it, there's more evidence to show that this was actually a grain silo and the way of defying God meant you were defying their demons because they wanted you member Pezusa. It was all about famine. They wanted you to suffer and die if they weren't providing you the food. That's how it was going on before the Goths. So when the Goths came around and started creating innovations in agriculture, teaching them how to farm, you know, creating the plow. This was making them independent from the cult, and this was pissing them off. That was going against their gods. So this grain silo, which is potentially and I'm going to say probably most likely, was one of the one of the functions of this quote unquote tower. They called that an abomination against God because that was going against their ability to starve people to death. And what have these people been doing all day up until present day? Starving people to death? Look at Gozla, look at the Latimore, look at anyplace else in gold there was a family, and there's a Jew somewhere. Potato famine India. That's British. Who's running the British by that time, way fucking vague through the Bank of England. Although he could potentially be uh, let's go, I said. See, from my perspective, Nimrod was conscientious when it came to his people. If he did, indeed unite people under one common cause to protect their lives from a vindictive god who liked to throw temper tangents, pose as the creator and then drown the world when he was cranky, then the Tower of Babbel wasn't in defiance to any true creator God. It was in defiance to the random tyranny of an impostor. Can you believe it? First union job with multiple contractors on the job sites gets union busted by some guy who thinks he's the only God. You know how much planning goes into a project like that. We're talking about twenty three hundred BC, when Sargun of a Cod founded the Acadian Empire. The city of Babylon was founded in the same time. As best as I could tell, my father uses the name. My father uses his name Nimrod the way some people make Pollock jokes, like calling somebody a Nimrod means you're an idiot?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Ever since I was a child, when I read the Tanak, I come away thinking the only guy who wasn't a friggin Nimrod in the Old Testament was the guy called Nimrod. I mean, I think I just lost everybody with that one. Anyhow, So then I got a little bit more background on that. Let me jump back over to here, how's everybody doing good? Rock and rolling poochiquin?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Where's all the what's all the comments?
Speaker 5: Kids?
Speaker 1: It makes me feel sad like cock up pants. I leould say, let's drop this down. We should call him Bob. Yeah, yeah Zu like joey Uzu faster than it will you know, Uh, where's the other thing? There's right there, Hey, galactic Sonya is in the house. I'm listening to a bedtime story. Cute. Yeah, I mean this is a good one. This will help get us all ramped up. And by the way, so when I put it on, when I when I get a time to actually do this, I'll put the I'll do it as a live stream on Patreon. But what I'll do, I'll put it in there. So like if you want to, like, if you want to be a remember there's there's a five hours here and you'll have access to it five hours a month. If you don't want to do that, I'll one time or it for like eight bucks, because it's gonna be like eight hours long for the most part. I'm gonna have to get it up and do things and come back to it. It's gonna it's gonna be an ordeal to read like four and fifty two pages in a sitting. And why not. I mean, I'm thinking I can do it in a day. I don't know. Maybe it'll be a two parter all right back to where we were at here. So we went through this one and this was called Mythology dot Net Demon's Pazuzu. That was when we read the first article, and then we went to this one and we maybe I'll hold up business in case there's something to watch on here. It might be interesting. And then I said, I so I just started asking questions. Right, let me start with the way I started. The third king of the us Syrian Empire for me, eight eighty three to eight fifty nine BC, ash asher Nazerpaul not to be confused with asher Banna Paul Nazarpul, the second and the first, and there's Seneca rib or something like that. I'll go through them. There's there's no evidence that asher Banapaul venerated Pezuzu, but that's irrelevant because it was in the same timeframe. So they all they all con treated them the same. And that's why I was I was just trying. I was just trying to see if there was if they were if they were going to at least admit that Pezuzu's role was during the same time, and they do. He says, in fact, Pezuza's role in Assyrian religious police was complex and not a way straightforward. While the demon god could cause harm, he was also invoked for protective purposes. They're talking about the same time period. However, sources documenting ash Ba Banipal's Rain and Palace subscriptions do not mention Pezizu. That's irrelevant, focusing instead on King's devotion to the main Assyrian pantheon. You know, for all we know, these things were created first, first carved by our own people to remind us and warn us and teach our children of the of the dangers of that cult. And that was lost over time. So they said, oh, this is a Pozoosu character and then gave a bunch of characteristics to it. Who knows. And then you know those people who conflate everything and adopt and co opt and merge it into themselves and assimilate and then invert everything. Maybe they're the ones who created the storyline behind it. Someone created the storyline behind it. Which of them is this one? See they're always showing that, they're always showing uh, they're mixing up things, like they're selling this which is Sumerian and they're like, oh, I actually right up, all yeah, well that's not really, that's not really the same timeframe. It's really not. And if some of these people may not have been our ancestors, and maybe they were there, that's okay, I'll give you that. But there's also an awful lot of when you see some of these older seals that are reproduced and some of these older inscriptions and carvings and reliefs that are reproduced in Makers of Civilization and Race and History, you can tell the hit Tite because hit Tit and Goths are basically the same. They say they're a different time period. I don't think they're really that far apart. And the Goot or the Gauth that's where you get Goth. The age was added by the Romans and Gout or go to. They're like, oh, those aren't the same. Like they are. They are the same, They're the same people. There's so many things they don't like. They won't they won't give you an inch on anything that has to do with our history of our people. Evidence of the demon Pazuzu in asher Badapol's time reigned, okay, it comes from both archaeological artifacts and textural sources. So from asher Bannapol to your Ashurbana. That's asher Banipaul. Now this is the good ish guy, not so great, but not as fucking crazy and rained From six sixty eight BC to six twenty seven BC. He the New Assyrian period, which included asher Bannapl's reign, was the peak of Pazuzu's popularity, when he was widely invoked as a protective demon against milevlent spirits. Now you guys understand how BC works, right, So if it's eight hundred BC, it came wait, it came on year two hundred years before six hundred BC. So asher bannipl came along after the Farocia wickedly psychotically evil people had already destroyed our people and sent them, sent them into the second wave into the Indus. So like right around twelve hundred BC, we had already had established the Indus valley and Ganges and stuff like that, and then another wave of our people went there and there was a huge like like revived, like I don't know, just a big bump, a big boom in their culture around that time too, So widespread amulets and figurines, numerous Pazuzu amulets and figurines. We've talked about that protection against the mash To excavations at Nimrod. Excavations in the US Syrian city of Nimrod have yielded significant pazuzu finds. Library of ash er Ban, Nepaul. The tablets recovered from National Bannapausheal Library at Ninevah contained extensive evidence of Mesopotamian magical and demonic beliefs. Among these thousands of clay tablets, scris Matikul Leslie recorded vivid descriptions and rituals concerning demons, ghosts, and monstrous beings, including pozuzu, which they brought upon themselves. So here's the thing they fucked with. Something they broke. They broke a barrier somewhere and they've been forever doing, you know, making making the thin layer between this realm and the other another using anow they're using technology to do it. So it's demons on demand, you know, And it's it's like those things like if you never knew about the magic, would it would it still be something that would there have been demons got monstrous beings for us to deal with. Because I'm not I'm not I'm not discrediting this as just all superstition. Now when it comes to magic, there's something really there to that energetic practices of magic, to where I really do believe that something is being exchanged. And of course they don't. They don't like like the like the like the shitty freaking merchants that their counterparts are. You never get a good deal, you're gonna take an advantage of. They're going to be taken more from you than you are going to get from them. King of the Evil Leelu Demons, Yes, Asher Banipaul was of Semitic descent, as he was a king of the Neo Assyrian Empire. The Assyrians were a Semitic speaking people from northern Mesopotamia. Semitic origins of the Assyrians are tied to the ancient city state of Asher, and are distinct from other groups in the region, such as the Indo Iranian peoples they said It King and say Arian the Knyan say Aaryan legacy. Modern Assyrian people identify as Semitic and see their lineage as a continuation of their ancient Mesopotamia and Assyrian civilization. This in case they were any people ancient Jewish history, the Assyrians oh shuckys Yes, Asher Benopal was Semitic. He was an Assyrian king, and the Assyrians were Semitic people whose language, Acadian is part of the Semitic language family.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Remember, Semites has to do with a category of languages, So that would make the Arabic all those Sanskriti people maybe not Sanskrit, but you know what I'm talking about. They're the Oyas who come from Europe, who come from you know, Turkey, who come from Russia in the sense or Ukraine. They're they're they're not they're not Semitic, but they are the first to tell everybody else that they're anti that thing. The Syrians are considered as Semitic people because they shared come, linguistical and cultural roots with other Semitic peoples, such as the ancient Israelites and modern Arab populations. It writes itself, doesn't it. Asher Banipal and his legacy, he's best known for establishing the Royal Library Library of asher Bandapaul and then of a one of the first systematically organized libraries in the ancient world. That he asher Bandipaul, not asher Nazarpol. Let's make sure we have the difference here. So there's a difference. This motherfucker could read and write first of all. The other one is not so much. Before the Assyrian Empire, the Acadian Empire was a dominant force in Mesopotamia. Really said this is this is how they gloss over again. Nope, you gotta we gotta look at the biggers of civilization and raising history. That's seven hundred and fifty two pages or seven hundred and eighty two pages or something like that. Some of it's some of it's appendices and stuff like that, but it's a lot. We have to look at both of those together, and I have to get into the good part and show you where our people started to become severely corrupted and how I think that plays into these free Masonic orders and secret societies and military intelligence and stuff like that. Because they didn't do it just on their own. They did it with the help of those that they have either poisoned and condemned to godless life, or those who are greedily greedily complicent or fearfully complacent or what's the other word. When you're enthusiastic, enthusiastic followers speaking through their beliefs of being superior and somehow thinking that this cult that they're helping through the door. This evil, this trojan horse, this wolf in sheep clothing isn't going to turn on them once they achieved their goal. Like, would they need them anymore? I think so a little bit, only because I don't think there. I think they're so bad at creating anything themselves that they honestly do need everybody to fight their own battle, fight their battles for them, create things for them. But if they can get automated, then there might not be a need for too many people anymore. And it seems like that's where it's heading. Inheriting the legacy, Assyria, a city state in northern Mesopotamia, eventually grew and established its own empire building on the historical and cultural legacy of the early Akkadians. There's problems with that word, and that's why I want to kind of shy away from that because I don't want to add confusion because a lot of the stuff is the semitization of the past that doesn't they don't have yet to have credit for because the prior to the prior tos that was the Goths. They try to paint the whole thing as being, oh, that's Semitico that's ancient Hebrew though, that's ancient jew Jodd everything else in this bullshit. All right, So I think let's see what a little bit of this is. And uh, it's probably dogshait.
Speaker 16: But let's say, come on, yeh, did you know that some of the skeps.
Speaker 1: Jesus I already hate it jes in Melbourne. Let's give it a couple of seconds.
Speaker 13: Erased monsters for myth just symbolize.
Speaker 1: The unknown, that's all. It's not. You sure, you sure? It's not just a way of you know what they call that. Ah, I'm gonna forget the name. It's like the type of glyph where you're symbolizing something through the US camera type of things, but it means something completely like uh terresh. But it makes it look like it's some kind of you know, mythological thing. I forgot what they call that at the anthropomorphic anthropomorphic drawings, it's it conveys something that people who understand like what you're saying, like, oh, this thing with the snakehead probably is the snake colt stirping, colt espeaking with the wolf. Oh, that's part of their other you know, the moon that that represents the tribe of beliefs of that person also depicted in the picture like these are These are how they explain things a little bit more deeply and put things in categories, and then we look at it and see something different because there's many thousands of years between us and them, and we don't know the colloquial metaphors, we don't know their slang, we don't know how they their figures of speech, if you will. So we were always going to get something wrong. And then you have bad translators who say they know how to read chicken scratch, you know, and it's like, okay, so you're going to tell me that that's what you even know what direction to start? Yeah, it's like is it up, down, down, up, right, left, left, right? But we're going to get into how Laurence Austin Woodell learned how to read it and how he then was able to show that most of the translations for a lot of things, including biblical things, is all sorts of backward and upside down. It's as if somebody saw a bunch of stuff, knew somebody wasn't going to challenge them, and then decided to create their own story on top of it. And only stick to the you know, you know, translatively, the translative proofing every so often as they were reframing and rephrasing and altering the meaning of a lot of things that were written.
Speaker 17: Hello, and welcome to World History Encyclopedia. My name is Kelly, and today's video in honor of Halloween, and so you don't miss out on any new uploads, let's go. Yeasts and creatures from legend and mythology are understood as personifications of the unknown, explanations for natural events or misfortune, or serve to encourage cultural values or prevent unwanted or dangerous behavior.
Speaker 1: Anyway, worring as fuck. Okay, we're good. I think we are good. Do od demons under man, that's right, defense demons under man d D.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 1: That is actually right right because they're the ones behind it all. Demons under man d D. Thank you caring for putting that together. For me, that was that was a little stroke of brilliance. You just helped helped to dig out from the the excavations. Very good, and the bail's passed out. I guess we got fifty two people watching it over on. According to that thing, hey throw me a hello or a middle finger or something in the chat if you're over on FTJ media, whatever you want to do. I already like that one. Yeah, Dapha is a training fag.
Speaker 5: The cat.
Speaker 1: The cat cracks me up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: It even looks like it's hair like you know, I had the shapes on the side. It kind of looks like, let's just flopping on the front. It's just funny how that cat is like a perfect little little adolf. Now, if you put this pole up, then we're good. Just crack up, die and laughing. I want that cat. Hmm. Yeah, we gotta do that one, at least, at the very least. You guys. Ready, what else do I do? Nobody did it? He sounds bitches. Maybe there's a delay. I'm gonna just let it go because I'm thinking there's a delay. Four ten. Jeez, I ruined my life again. So grizzly Assyrian record of tortured death. Now this is the black obelisk scrolled down to sidebar No. Assyrian national history as it has been preserved for US in inscriptions and pictures, consists almost solely of military campaigns and battles. It is as glory and blood curdling a history as we know. These are the Assyrians. These are the people who routed us out and sent us you know, they were hunting down families and children and just butchering them. Assyria emerged as a territorial state in the fourteenth century BC. It's territory company. These are the Ovays, right, So what do you think they're going to do with palanteer. They didn't have palenter back then, or drones. They didn't have drones or volunteered and were able to murder all the distant and what do you call it? Isolated reclusive farmers in Russia too, right, they have no problem finding them, just a wholesale murder whole family just for being farmers, because they're Jews. Assyria emerged as a territorial state in the fourteenth century BC, and territory covered approximately the northern part of modern Iraq. The first capital of Assyria was Assur, located about one hundred three miles north of modern Baghdad on the west bank of the Tiger's River. So they even have lots of dates. All Jack roneyd butt, It's okay. The city was named for its national god, as from which he the name Assyria is also derived from the outset. Assyria projected itself as a strong military power bent on conquests countries and peoples that opposed a Syrian rule. This is the cult.
Speaker 2: This is the cult.
Speaker 1: Were punished by the destruction of their cities and the devastation of their fields and orchards. We just saw what they did. We just read about what they did to the people, butchering them skull piles, skin flayed, and decorating all whole towns, like something out of the Jungles of freaking Vietnam, the worse, like even if the predator wasn't there. By the ninth century BC, Assyria had consolidated its hegemony over the northern Mesopotamia. It was then that Assyrian armies marched beyond their own borders to expand their empires, seeking body to finance their plans for still more conquests and power. By the mid ninth century BC, the Assyrian menace posed a direct threat to the small Syria Palestine states to the west, including in Judah, led by Jews. To kill the Jews. Is that what their giant say? You know, that wasn't what they were back then. The period from the ninth century to the end of the seventh century BC is known as the Neo Assyrian period, during which the empire reached its enith. The Babylonian destruction of their capital city, Neva in six twelve BC marks the end of the Neo Assyrian Empire, although the last Assyrian king, asher Ubalt the second, attempted to rescue the rest of the Assyrian state, by then only a small territory around Haran. However, the Babylonian king Nabo Palasar invaded Haran in six ten and conquered it. In the following year. A final attempt was made by asher Ubalat to regain Haran with the help of troops from Egypt, but he did not succeed there for Assyria disappears from history. Ancient looters of see that there's something else going on there too, because by the way, nah, maybe that was all all right. We're going to get into this history is going to become more and more interesting to all of you, I promise, and it's going to be because you need to know this stuff in order to fully understand why we're we are important, why we are a lineage and in a tradition of making all the things that we appreciate in value and that we think other people of value. But we can't be so sure to just quickly believe that everybody wants the same thing, which is to be left alone, because some people want to cast you know, authority, thuggery and violence upon you through the force of government for not you know, for not believing in the same cultish bullshit that they believe in. And they have no problem usualizing thuggery and excessive force by proxy to get what they you know, to have their fantasy within the reality. So that's not good. And also we have to be very careful because not only are the cioning a problem meeting just a bunch of boys that are doing regular jobs that are influential that can shut down, you know, industry whenever the message gives them a call and tells them to activate them. There's that issue. It's like the it's like the Cahal and the Sanhedron just shutting down a whole town, right, screwing things up, causing a campaign of of smear or gang stalking. And we're going to talk about gangstalking too, and these people are very dangerous. So again, and then they have the jesuits with them too. You know, all I'm saying is we need to know what this history is so that we are more understanding of what we're facing and what we're facing when we look in the mirror, and we need to learn to be proud of that. We didn't lose. We got confused, we got distracted, and we got misled, and we got lied to for a very long time. What needs to happen isn't necessarily even.
Speaker 5: Going to be.
Speaker 1: Hostility to meet hostility unless it's in defense. It's simply disconnecting the plug from their system and letting it litting it, whether on the vine. And the confidence required for that comes from knowing who you truly are and what the true history is and escaping from the spell of the things that we are saying that are too sacred for us to question. The science, which isn't science, it's a fraud. Science. Science is very very real, but not theirs. Not what they've told us about health, And that's one of the first that's one of the main things that they get a lot of us with, whether it's wartime or peace. They poison us through them are what they call healthcare. Because everything's inverted the other thing that we need to recognize. M it's it's gonna be tough for a lot of people, but there's a lot of Once once you see an alternative explanation for history and what they call in the Old Testament, like the creation story or whatever, you're gonna understand how much more it makes sense. And then you're gonna this isn't a bunch of people that you don't even have any blood relation to. These are actually people. These are actually your ancestors. And they stole a noble act, inverted it, and told the story from the perspective of the defeated killer cult of child. You know, fuckery, childfuckers and killers and sorcery and witchcraft. That's from their perspective that you get the Old Testament and, by default, because of its influence, a lot of the aspects of the New But when you understand that, you can have your Jeseus and you can have all these people, because chances are they stole those people's archetypes there or attributes from a lot of our own heroes and then semitized them when they retold the story, made them into their people, and changed their attributes and inverted some of their characteristics to suit who they are. But a lot of these people can be traced back to goth Arian And when you see that Adam thor Or Adam wasn't the first man, he was the first king of that territory, and that he defeated this cult with his son and obviously his people, and he protected he protected people that weren't his people. This is what we've always apparently had been doing and used to do before we got corrupted by this Cultier is we would create a civilization, we would bring it up to speed. We would, you know, through innovation, fairness, justice, we would elevate the lives of everybody around us. We were a positive force around them. They didn't mind if we ruled because we ruled because we didn't rule like statism like Larkin Rose is, Oh, you don't want a ruling class, you want to be a slave's.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 1: When people are stagnant and they're not, they're they're they're they're walling in their own ship in a sense because they don't have the ideas to make their lives easier, like agriculture and things like that, and then we bring that to them. They trust our judgment, especially when we're protecting them from outside dangers. That's what government's specific role is always has been, is to protect your people and your territory from outside forces. That's that's what it was ever supposed to be. And if you have that going and people who actually care about their people, even if it's not necessarily their ethnic people, but they actually care about the people in their borders, and they care about their own families who also live there. Because we've always been the minority, we're ever gone, because we're always traveling with our families from Norway, Scandinavia wherever isolated Germanic Gothic people kind of became one of the same. Then you start to understand that there's a need for that. There's a need for that type of system. The system isn't simply like, oh, I'm going to hire and rise, No, it's you need to protective force, and people need to be allowed and be have freedom to protect themselves, which means they shouldn't have their hands tied behind their back when they're being harmed violently by scumbacks. And it should be a community response to each and every one of those incidents so that people know that if you try to prey upon somebody who's weak, who's old, who's a female, who's a child, that not just they're relatives or some authority that's miles away is going to come after you, but the entire community is going to stand up and take care of business. And that is something that's worked worked for a very long time time until we got neutered by this fucking way ve cult because they are the ones conmitting all the crimes, doing all the harming and convincing and poisoning the the mental states of other people who also do it through their just the poison of their influence. So yeah, you'll start to see that there's a noble past if you haven't already, and it goes well before Germany. Germany doesn't have to be the only example. It's a good it's a good example of how it manifests on its own without any need for that knowledge every once in a while. But we also have to recognize that a lot of our people and just human spirit by itself isn't like these other people. There's I guarantee you there was. There was our element still left in Libya and my Libya and Goadafi were such freaking amazing people. It's because of that, because somebody taught them the right way and he held on too that whatever way, however way it happened. You know, good, good ideas for good people. And I want to share I want to share this with you now, and I hope that I hope I'm making sense here, and I don't care if you don't. I mean, it's going to take a while for a lot of people to get up to speed on some of the other things I talked about regarding the uh that book that everybody seems to think that you can't question. But when you see that there's a more sensible story that involves you in, not a bunch of strangers, I think it's more compelling. Let's go ahead and check this out.
Speaker 12: Because many Jews believe that you do not think it happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is Pierce Morgan, this piece of shit, And I said, what is this bullshit about what we think happened? It's not an opinion situation. Opinion has nothing to do with what reality is. I don't have an opinion on whether or not the sun hates the day. The bullshit of World War two is exactly that we should have been allies with Germany, But because we were already infested with this parasite, we ended up killing and destroying an amazing country. Listen to how this is the you know, I'm Annajad on the Holocaust, and this guy, this is who they were going to go to war with. These people who have more in common with us than the freaking scum that manipulates our country, so much more in common with the true spirit of humanity is in these people. Nationalism is in these people. Anybody who has the sense of nationalism is somebody who wants it for everybody else. That's what the danger is to these wavays.
Speaker 13: View of you.
Speaker 2: Because of that, the historical event that you spoke of. I have two questions.
Speaker 18: I had two questions for quite some time, never received an answer to either one. Everywhere they allow the amount of research of looking into historical events, whenever there are obstacles placed on this path, then a question mark or two will arise.
Speaker 2: Why such obstacles?
Speaker 12: One of the questions that you have about the Holocaust?
Speaker 18: Why in Europe has it been forbidden for anyone to contact any research about this event?
Speaker 2: Why are researchers in prisons?
Speaker 12: Has been extensive research into the Holocaust. It is indisputable over six million Jews were annihilated by adult and a Nazis. But the question is do you dispute that six million Jews?
Speaker 18: Do you believe in the freedom of thought and ideas or no, I believe in and the freedom of research.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in that and allow that?
Speaker 12: Or I believes I'm asking you whether you believe. You're a scholar, You're a very intelligent master. Do you believe that six million Jews were annihilated by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis? Do you believe that as a fact?
Speaker 2: You answer?
Speaker 18: If you pose a question and are willing to only hear what you want me to. Do you want my answer or the answer that you want me to.
Speaker 2: I want you to Europe.
Speaker 12: You either believe it or you don't.
Speaker 2: Your your answer and your thought seem to be I haven't. Why do you wish to impose your I.
Speaker 12: Believe it is an inarguable fact that six million Jews were killed in the war by adult hit a Nazis. I'm merely asking you, as a president of Iran and as a scholar, do you believe that six million Jews were killed by the Nazis? Or do you think that is not true?
Speaker 18: Yeah, So, in other words, I must accept the premise of your question in order to give you the answer.
Speaker 12: That's you either believe six million Jews were killed.
Speaker 2: You asked me a question. Question is yes or no ideas.
Speaker 12: I'm not imposing any ideas me, sir.
Speaker 18: I'm so you see what you're doing is your is your seeking a response based.
Speaker 5: On my thoughts?
Speaker 2: Why do you even care? The origin? What the origin of my thoughts are? The reason the events of the second reason led to clarify.
Speaker 12: The reason I care is because part of your reputation in America, the damage to your reputation amongst Americans.
Speaker 1: No, so he's saying that Americans, he's gonna he's gonna speak on behalf of Americans, Pierce Morgans speak on behalf of all Americans, that his reputation is tarnished because he doesn't.
Speaker 12: It's because they believe that you questioned the validity of the Holocaust. So I'm simply asking you to stay very clearly and simply whether you believed over six million Jews were killed by the Nazis in the war or not, And the answer is either yes or no.
Speaker 2: It's not a difficult question. I thank you for caring so much about me.
Speaker 18: I do believe that it is commonplace for someone for an interviewer to pose a question and wait for the proper response to be completed.
Speaker 2: If you keep one to interrupting me, it's not an issue. It's your show. Here you are and there's the camera.
Speaker 12: Allow you to answer and love this any way you see fit.
Speaker 18: You must not insist on receiving the proper what you see as the proper answer behavior from me. I've asked no judgment about historic events. I say reachers, the researchers and scholars must be free to conduct research and analysis about any historical events.
Speaker 2: And have contrary opinions pro and cons.
Speaker 18: This should not have led to setting up of new comfines and throughout the world and classify someone's good someone's bad. Why should the researcher be put in jail? One question, question number two. Let's assume your parameter is right, your question is right. Your assumption is that this event took place, Where did it take place, Whom were the individuals responsible for this event? What does this have to do with the occupation of Palestine? What role did the people of Palestine I play in this event. These are very clear and transparent questions. If a history, if a historical event has indeed taken place, why so much sensitivis already coming gone?
Speaker 12: This is let me move on, ye.
Speaker 1: And then and then he's like, oh, let's move on because he can't argue with it. Why why if they're researchers, why are they putting in putting in jail for having contrary opinions? And it's not an opinion matter. Math doesn't add up. The intent wasn't there, The plan wasn't ever written out. It was never a thing. We all know that the results of them destroying Germany resulted in a lot of people starving, including the people in those work camps. It wasn't an external it was not an extermination camp. I remember that one thing that we saw. I was like, they had a pool, they had a soccer field, They had this, They had that I wouldn't want to leave. Let me see if I can find that one again. That'd be a good one to play again, if I can see it. Do you guys know who this guy is? Do you guys know who this guy is?
Speaker 5: Tonight? I really I'm not sure. Does this do you even speak a word of it?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, gypsy clips, Yeah I do.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a shock. So what brings you here?
Speaker 7: Because I'm black?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yes, I am saying that because you were a nigger?
Speaker 7: Should where are you from? I should go over there and smack the ship out you.
Speaker 5: Listen, bird chested, little faggot nigger, you're not slapping the ship.
Speaker 7: Out of You're not talking nigga you were.
Speaker 2: Or not?
Speaker 19: I mean, but you're not really slapping the ship out of anybody. I'm sure the big homie parks you every time you like walk outside and you sell drugs in.
Speaker 5: The wrong corner or like snab some other bullshit that you niggers.
Speaker 19: Do those broke out fucking chirp, fucking chirp, you stupid nigger.
Speaker 5: You're gonna smack me, But you can't go and change the smoke alarm battery? Is it too hard? Do you even hear it? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 15: Or no?
Speaker 7: But I shouldn't even get over But I don't know why you just.
Speaker 5: Do you even know? You don't know what I'm talking about? Do you no?
Speaker 7: But do you know what I'm talking about? Slipping them?
Speaker 5: I'm talking about with these people? How much does how much does a nine volt battery cost? Nigga?
Speaker 7: How much money I'm gonna give you to not suck my dick?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: What would you rather have? Your forty ounce or your nine bolt battery? Which one do you want?
Speaker 20: All of you.
Speaker 5: Niggers talk the same. You want another man to suck your dick? You want a talk? You want to rape someone's mom, You want to kill somebody?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 19: Do you have anything original to insult me with? Can you just give me one? Give me one original insult?
Speaker 7: Can you please get off my dick? How about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: My dick, Nigga, that's the other one, my dick? Like you guys, you guys are fucking retarded?
Speaker 7: Like, Bro, what are you still yapping about?
Speaker 5: Brolake, I'm yapping about how stupid niggas are? Are you not? Are you not getting it? What's the matter? Is going over your head? Not grasping? Can you not?
Speaker 19: Can you not comprehend the way that I'm insulting you? If I use bigger words? Is that going to make you confused?
Speaker 7: Just give up?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: Give up about what? Why don't you give what? Are you gonna give up? Just give up, bro, How old are you again?
Speaker 7: No worry about it, just give up.
Speaker 5: You ain't making a past the age of twenty five, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: Niggas said, past the age of twenty five, you.
Speaker 5: Ain't making a pass How old are you? I'm thirty seven, But I'm you ain't making a passive though, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: What are you drinking right now?
Speaker 5: I can't get over the chirp.
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 7: Took him.
Speaker 5: But oh tonight, all right.
Speaker 1: There's one more here. Well, there was one where I don't know if I can'll find it. I'll see this one real quick.
Speaker 21: Are you a Trump supporter?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm a Hitler supporter.
Speaker 13: Are you Trump supporter?
Speaker 1: So he was, uh, he was jumped by a bunch of Antifa guys a while back, and I think it was maybe he was rolling around with the Proud Boys or so. I don't know if that was the same incident or not. But he got, uh, he got beaten down by like a bunch of people and he ended up going to jail. And that was kind of what made what made him into what he is. Oh what happens the other It jumps. Oh here, let's look at the Crusader.
Speaker 20: Have you ever heard his origin story? Do you even know where that guy came from? Have you been around long enough?
Speaker 15: I know the lore.
Speaker 20: I know that Paul Miller, Gypsy Crusader got basically jumped by antifop.
Speaker 2: I was turned away from the event and they sold out.
Speaker 10: So me and a friend we was walking down the street and coming up eighty fourth Street. When we were that, we was when we saw Antifa coming towards us. And as they were coming towards us, I knew they were gonna they were after us.
Speaker 2: I handed my phone to my friend.
Speaker 7: I told her to run.
Speaker 5: She was, what about you?
Speaker 10: I said, don't worry about me, you run, and she took off running down the street. Five of them started to engage us. They tried to grab her. I grabbed him, pulled him back into the fight. I'm fighting with them. As I was fighting with them, I dropped my bag and five more of them came. He's in black mess in black clothes.
Speaker 20: He looked so scary, dangerous, got this shit kicked out of him, and then he got charged for defending himself.
Speaker 4: And it ruined his life.
Speaker 5: Do you know that.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 20: People who got red pilled yesterday, People that started paying attention to politics this year, Secrusader?
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard him?
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 1: That was what I was looking for.
Speaker 4: The best example of that is these soldier guys who killed a thousand people man for who?
Speaker 8: For what purpose?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: For Israel?
Speaker 22: You killed a thousand strangers for Jews. You're the toughest, most badask I ever missed a soldier. I promise you. The comments in that thing there was, Oh this sam Hi, I want to he wants to talk smack to Jay Jacko.
Speaker 4: Ah, good luck with that. That's what that guy said. I'll spit in that guy's face.
Speaker 1: I would love Jocko was affiliated with the security team. That was the Charlie Kirk thing. Yeah, yeah, he message on those people Israel mesade.
Speaker 22: To get into an alder case he's got. He's gonna pull out a block one thousand on you. I'll fucking back into him with a truck. How about that? When I see him picking up his pain pills with his Sergeant America US flag wheelchair for his disability, I'll back into him with a truck.
Speaker 4: How about that.
Speaker 22: I'll watch it happen on the camera on the rivers. Okay, how about that, fuck you fuck you go kill yourself, fuck you fagot. Well, how many people did you kill for Israel when it was your time to stand up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 22: My conscience is clean. Okay, I'm not some washed up wanna be soldier guy that's put talk going on pod gifted. That's so fucking humiliating too. The only way you can make money is doing podcast tour. That's pathetic. Best example of that is the Soldiers.
Speaker 23: They invented Hebrew language in eighteen ninety six, and they lied to you. They tell you that his old language is bullshit. It was this Russian Zionist who then moved to Palestine. He invented this language for the Zoo project. Of course it's fake. He took eighty percent of autobic words and then wrote this book. Also, this guy is a nutcase. So Hebrew is eighty percent Atrabic with Yiddish alphabets.
Speaker 4: Here's the proof.
Speaker 23: Hebrew Yiddish, Hebrew Yiddish, Hebrew Yiddish exactly, same letters, exactly, same language. In addition, they lie to you about Phoenician script. This is a script has nothing to do with the Germanic language. This is a script that's a language. And to confuse you further, they add fiction to reality. The fiction is religious fiction, a Solomon's Temple, Kingdom of Judia.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 23: Fiction, has nothing to do with reality. The Old Testament was written in Arabic. This is the oldest Old Testament from tenth centuries, supposedly, and you can find it in the Library of Congress. Yes, Old Testament was written in Arabic. Ninety percent of Jews were Arabs, and they always spoke Arabic. They invented the Hebrew language in eighteen ninety six. This Russian Jew invented this language for the Zoo project.
Speaker 1: And notice thees a narrow shouldered, skinny, little prick ashke Nazi all day, mister Perlman, really hazier hazer yet, Jack Peerlman.
Speaker 23: In the Library of Congress, you can pull all the Hebrew manuscripts and when you find the oldest one is actually in Arabic. The rest are in Yiddish.
Speaker 4: This is the oldest.
Speaker 23: Yiddish Bible, or a Hebrew Bible, that's what they call it is actually a Yiddish Bible.
Speaker 12: This is what they say to you.
Speaker 23: They literally mix Yiddish and Hebrew. It is Yiddish, it's literally same language. So this is the oldest Yiddish Bible. You can also find it in Library of Congress, is three hundred years old. They invented Hebrew language.
Speaker 1: In that that'll play into breaking through that barrier, that crust to get to learning to see the the full truth and feel the full truth and sense the full truth in Laurence Austin Woodell's fixed as in he corrected and translated properly not only sexts and seals and wall carvings throughout all of the ancient world, but also what they considered the Icelandic Elder Eda, which is not what he calls or what he called in nineteen thirty the British Eda, because it's the origin story of a great many things, including where they pulled all their bs for the Adam and Eve story and inverted it. You can just read this yourself. Need more time, Yeah, yeah, that's a funny. Asking Barnes and Noble employee to order and ship me a copy of On the Jews and Their Lies to my house still ranks as one of my favorite book purchase experiences. Oh do tell oh, here's a sick one.
Speaker 20: Blow that wicked dome of the rock plumb off of the spot weren't standing right now, so.
Speaker 11: We can get that third Temple rebuilt and us are in the coming of Jesus.
Speaker 24: Now, this man here was just too damn excited. So I'm about to explain to you exactly what he meant. What he meant was when they tear down that big fat dome and they built that third Temple and the Messiah returns.
Speaker 1: Listen up here, Christians.
Speaker 24: Okay, you're gonna want to hear this one.
Speaker 21: Okay, all of us who aren't it for halls and it's for lights, We become their slave and become enslaved to them, and we enjoy it too. Says it in their book, and they get to go to where God is because they're chosen.
Speaker 1: And get you, what book is that. It's not the Talmud, it's not even the Kabbala. It's writ in the book that everybody covets and says, no, no, this is the one.
Speaker 12: This is it.
Speaker 1: God talked through this book must have where.
Speaker 14: We go rejects.
Speaker 21: We all burning internal.
Speaker 1: Heals question you think God made a bunch of crap? And then we got it right once with these quote unquote chosen people, or you think they're chosen by something more demonic, because they chose to fuck rowan magic just saying go build that temp that wouldn't be that wouldn't be isolated to just a certain ethnicity. Then that would be anybody who decided to follow their path and mess around with magic themselves. And now they're screwed too.
Speaker 4: Blow that wicked the Rock, the.
Speaker 1: Wicked Dome of the Rock. Yeah, so wicked. I talk about that in my book as well. And yes, I do believe that Israel is about to get a At some point, they're going to harm a lot of it of Jews in Israel, and I think it will be their government or they'll finally convince I don't think people are dumb enough for that, but I think they'll convince somebody, or they'll do it themselves and still blame somebody. But I think there's going to be another, you know, victimization attack on them that's going to really kick things off. But in the meantime, we're still dealing with the crackdown of everything because we're allowing them to start arbitrarily claiming something to be a terrorist group. But then here's the problem, the slippery slope of that is, then they've established a certain perimeter of what is considered a terrorist, just like they were. And remember this is the same government calling people who wanted to protect their children from poisons and poison teachings in public schools as domestic terrorists. And you know if you deny or reject certain poisons, they take your children from you and poison them. Anyway, this is the world we live in. Something's got to change.
Speaker 25: Don't forget Benjamin Natanyahu, And I have another thing I want to tell to.
Speaker 5: The Jewish people.
Speaker 25: You are a god fearing, good people ruled by Satan worshiping gangsters. Okay, the Israeli flag should have been the Menora. Instead, you have a Satanic symbol. Okay, that is a Satanic symbol on your flag. That is not a Jewish symbol. Why isn't the Menora on the Israeli flag. I'll tell you why. Because the Rothschild family who created Israel worship Lucifer.
Speaker 5: They worshiped Satan. They don't.
Speaker 1: That's not exactly accurate, but okay.
Speaker 5: Worship Yahweh. They're not real Jews.
Speaker 1: And Saturn and set In, Typhon and Pazuzu even they're all one and the same bower.
Speaker 25: They're using you, and you're making fools of yourself by going along with this insane plan. Hurry up and arrest those criminals who have taken over leadership of your society. This is not a joke. There is enough evidence out there for everybody to know it's true. It's all over there. Anybody who has done any research in the well documented, thoroughly thoroughly proven facts will know that a criminal gang has controlled your financial system for the past three hundred years and they are planning genocide and they must be stopped.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: So, okay, if I could find that's whine, if I can find the one I was looking for. There's something very off about this woman's.
Speaker 13: Erica k Charlie Kirk's handler.
Speaker 9: That's why I just computers apear that's been floating around online. I did a deep dive on Erica, so you don't have to do Eric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, And it's not really a deep This is one of those things where it's like part of it it's okay, the other parts like yeah, but you're you're you're presuming a lot of things without any you know what I mean? But no, there is an actual messed up thing about this woman. But I just think that sometimes other people don't really know how to put together. Well that's incriminating though it's not really. You could have if you worked on it and did it a little bit better, but fortunately it's not.
Speaker 9: Kirk was born Erica Fransby on November twenty, nineteen eighty eight, in Scottsdale, Arizona. She came from an affluent family, attended private Catholic schools growing up, and she went to Notre Dame Prep, which was a private Catholic high school. She graduated in two thousand and six, and a couple months later she established every day here was like you will.
Speaker 1: I don't care about this right now or her voice, but there was something in here. The dude, where's the dude? Is he already at the bottom? We already passed him. We must have this is way high up. Maybe I'm the wrong one here. Let's start with this one. This one looks like it sae at the bottom. Huh. I put it in there. It's got to be here somewhere, you see, how like adds more every time, and then he ended up skipping over it because it wasn't there before. Look at all the stuff that wasn't there just a second ago. I'm scrolling down and there it is. Okay, so this this was interesting. Before you say this guy's a Jew, just listen to what he says.
Speaker 11: People were displaced and ethnically cleansed from their own homes. This again, there's a huge misconception here that Jews just came in and said, hey, seven hundred thousand Palestinians get out, this is all our land. Now, all of you Muslims just have to go. No, seven hundred thousand people were displaced following these towns from the state of Israel when five neighboring Arab countries just attacked.
Speaker 14: Israel, and what happened that I'm about to expose your historical revisionism for what it truly is. So, as I explained in one of my pin videos, what Zionists will do is they'll bring up the fact that the Arab League declared war the day after Israel's independence in order to make it seem like they're the ones who started the nineteen forty eight war. There's just one problem with this argument. The ethnic cleansing of Palestine actually started in February of nineteen forty eight, which was over three months before a single Arab troop entered Palestine on May fifteenth of nineteen forty eight. Prior to May fifteenth of nineteen forty eight, almost the entire population of Haitha, almost the entire population of Yafa, almost the entire population of Aka, almost the entire population of Baisan, and almost the entire population of Suffold had already been expelled. These five Palestinian towns totaled over one hundred and fifty thousand people at the time. In total, over two hundred and fifty thousand Palestinians had already been expelled from their homes prior to May fifteenth of nineteen forty eight. But don't just take my word for it, take the word of Israeli historians such as Elon pape A VI, Schlein, Simhra Flappon, and Tom saganv. Furthermore, these hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who were expelled from their homes prior to May of nineteen forty eight were being pushed into the neighboring Arab countries. You had Palestinians pouring into cities like Cairo, Amman, Damascus, and Beirut. And if expelling hundreds of thousands of people from their homes and pushing them into the neighboring Arab countries wasn't despicable enough, these Zionist forces were committing dozen of massacres, including the massacres at Balad al Sheikh and Al Xitun, did Yasin and Sutsuth, just to name a few. So you expel hundreds of thousands of people from their homes, you push them into the neighboring Arab countries, then you massacre those who remain, and you want to make it seem like Zionists were the victims. Now, let's say, hypothetically, Palestinians were never expelled at gunpoint from their homes. Let's say they were just simply displaced, as he likes to claim after May of nineteen forty eight. If these people are displaced from their homes and they attempt to return after the war is over but are prevented from doing so, that is a form of expulsion. But sure, dude, let's take your word for it that this ethnic cleansing never even happened as a matter of fact, let's all sit around like a bunch of fucking morons so you can try and explain how one of the worst crimes against humanity in the post World War two era never even happened.
Speaker 1: Seven hundred thousand people. There you go, and that is from this kid here. It's called Jews for Palestine, and I, you know, fair and balanced. I thought that was worth sharing.
Speaker 14: There was no Gaza strip before nineteen forty eight. There's an elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. The Gaza Strip itself is in Israeli invention. Israeli historian Elon Poppe sums it up like this, Gaza is one of the oldest cities in the entire world, dating back over five thousand years. It was located along the Via Maris, which was an ancient trade route during the Bronze Age from Alexandria in Egypt to Alexandretta in Turkey.
Speaker 1: Which means if it was going into the Turkey, Oh got the ancestors traded with these people and probably we're fist bumping each other from time to time because Cappadocia Karscemish. We're looking at that area in the trade routes now.
Speaker 14: Relatively speaking, prior to nineteen forty eight, Christians, Muslims and Shoes all lived together in Gaza in peace. But once the ethnic cleansing of Palestine started in the early part of nineteen forty eight, the situation changed completely. David Ben Guri, on Israel's first Prime minister, had initially wanted.
Speaker 1: To exismember these people were installed by their mafia gangster terrorist groups.
Speaker 2: This was a.
Speaker 1: Guerrilla warfare maybe you could call it that, but very calculated, highly funded terrorism where they could strike anybody, including British officers in a hotel and you know nobody touched them. And wonder why that is. Maybe it's because the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve or where the power truly comes from them and what controls us and why did we This goes right back to why did we even have a from ahibition unless they are trying to drum up funds because who ran the most of the liquor wave A. So how do you make something that you already have an industry for worth ten fifteen times more than it was before, Well you make it illegal so it's more expensive and then you know you run it just as hard and heavy as you would if it was if as if it was legal, and you drum up a bunch of money, you send that out to Israel. And then we know that that happened because of Mayrolanski's involvement.
Speaker 14: Spell the Palestinians into the Sinai Peninsula. But unlike the surrounding countries like Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan, Egypt had effectively closed its border, accepting very few Palestinians. Because of this, Bengurion essentially decided that Israel was willing to give up about two percent of historical Palestine and create this rectangle shaped territory to turn it into the largest refugee camp in the world. And furthermore, this explains why Palestinian resistance has been by far the most powerful coming from the Gaza Strip. First, they made it into the largest refugee camp in the world and colonized it with settlers. Then when that didn't work, they pulled all of their settlers and troops out and turned it into the largest open air prison in the world. Then when that didn't work, on October seventh, they turned it into the largest extermination camp in the world. And do you guys, want to know what's probably the most tragic part of all of this. The Keybot Seaman communities that were attacked on October seventh were literally built as the first line of defense from the Gaza Strip. Many of these communities like Kiefa Asa, Najalos, the city of se Derot, beret Reim, all of these communities were established on Palestinian villages.
Speaker 2: And it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 14: Because many of these communities were established right after the demarcation of the border in nineteen forty nine. History matters, context matters. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Speaker 6: There were there, you go.
Speaker 1: So there's lots of that here if you're gonna look at one of it. All right, let's see what we got up in the south. Oh good, we got some more people talking over here. Lisa from Germany says, good morning, Bullbuster. Hey, it's a good one. A Yiddish is a massacre, mutilation of German language. Yeah, it was for the merchants, so they could speaker in front of you and lie and steal and conspired to steal. And you wouldn't know what the hell they're even saying. Yeah, probably Ajac technically go you always have good stuff to offer, Lisa, how would Jews want to be treated the same as they have treated us white togeat right, in which case all Jews would be as tens of millions of white people are already because of the genocidal Jews.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: The Jewish hitters have never differentiated between good Germans and bad Germans, good Palestinians and bad Palestinians. Right, good point. They have always wanted to kill them all, and they keep killing them indiscriminately. I understand what you're saying by it. So why is everybody so uh, you know, anxious or feels so obligated to you know, slice the pie and say, oh, well, this little sliver here? These ones are okay, right, okay, except the simple fact that if they're following any of these religions, these these fraud religions, it all they all teach that we're all dogs and that we're going to be exterminated by Hashem eventually. Anyway, their god, their god, not our god, not the creator God, but their god or their demon is going to exterminate us. And of course that means they take the matters in their own hands and make it okay for them to exterminate us. So why would we think that we could be friendly with somebody who's just sitting around waiting, looking at their their chronos, right their time, their cloth, their watch, waiting for the right time to get the upper hand on us and kill us.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem like a good way to establish any type of relationship, right, So you know, we don't go around doing that because we're not psychotic. So yeah, I totally agree with that. The only thing and then I said, if they're following the religion, because I do also have to beat pointing out and I think it's important for me to do that is that we also live in a real life We have our own real life experiences. Not every black person that we see as a fucking rapist and a murderer, you know, not every and not every Jew is you know, gung ho about that religion at all or even follows it or even you know evade. You know, it hasn't aversion to pork. Like there's there's people out there that just think it's an ethnicity or like you know, like saying yeah, i think I'm part Irish.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like there's people out there that are like that who weren't grown up in the culture of that, and they're grown up in more of a Americanization type of family, and they just see it as another, you know, part of an identity, you know, like saying I'm from I'm an Italian, Like I've never been to Italy, you know, I'm from New York, you know what I mean, Like I know what it's like to live a day as an Italian, Probably not unless I was there to experience it. So there's I have for one of my really good friends, very very good friends, says he's a Russian boy, but not not like you know, I He had to tell me for me to even know. And we're really good friends. We both have daughters, you know, and we are very good friends. And so that happens because it's not a matter of you know, Zionism, Frankism, or even Judaism being in the way of our being friends. Because if if that was there, and it wasn't just a yeah, like an Irish thing or yeah, I think I'm part of Eskimo, it didn't, didn't there probably be there probably be a different mindset that I was dealing with, you know what I mean. So in that sense, if you're if you're if you're not very oi, then I maybe it's sometimes it's okay as long as you're not doing the things you might be. All right, let's see, you just expect to get a red carpet treatment. They believe their own lies and claim to be eternal victims of this. Yeah, yeah, the germillion I forgot this set my stream goal for six million followers I did the last time. You know, it's hard to get to that six million number. Blamed for on the Germans falsely guilty in them and they they've already they've already changed. It has to be six million for the Kabbala. And I gotta find that passage. I know it's written in and I've I've actually played it. It was in one of the the it wasn't it, But I don't think it was Europe at the Last battle. But it's straight from the Kabbala or reading mis interpretation of the Torah in the Cabbala. But they talk about how they say about God saving blah blah blah, and it's like a word and then that word is missing like an R or something in their language whatever in the next line, and they're saying that number represents six million, so it's God saves them less six million. So they have to have that six million for part of their numerology in order for them to say, now it's time for them to go on a kill Carrizy rmpage because they were blah blah blah, you know, and so this is a kabbalistic thing. And somebody I think it was Sir Patrick Mack in one of his videos that pop series, you know, the The the Devil's whatever the hell it was. I'll have to look it up. It's one of my older videos that he does actually state it the it's his video. But like I said, it's a playlon German's falsely guilting them and discriminately you wish feelings mustn't be heard. You us always play the victim card, right, What about how many Chinamen died in x Ex War? How many Americans? How many Polish? How many Germans died? You know, besides the four to eight million that they starved to death after the war. And they were super hard and heavy on the vaccines out there too, aren't they they want to? And how bad is the is the schooling system to where every German hates themselves self hating Germans because of the lies that are taught. These These are not innocuous, These aren't These are very harmful lies. Crippling a person's whole life and making them hate the person who tried to free the world of this evil. Not nice. It's not nice. DARPA. Demons are really pissed again. Demons are repeating population agenda. Well, just like my first react, the best yet trump transhumanism required under military protocol. Someone else came up with that one. That was funny. That's good.
Speaker 2: I like it good.
Speaker 1: Jock Karin, all right, we're waiting past the time. This kid's gonna go do some elliptical and then pass out and then you start to the day off tomorrow mixed sauce. I don't think I'm gonna have time to do another show tomorrow, so uh, just one one more run through here. Let me just show you, all right, So if you're here, there is this, And I kind of changed this up a little bit. I got rid of those things to say we're back because we've been back since July, and I put this in here instead. So so check out the Azure Whole Food supplements from Doctor Monzo Code BB five for discount. Now I started looking through. I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot by saying this, But I started looking through and I changed I changed the links so that it actually works now introducing survival prep and safety supplies here. So like this is the thing. I started looking through this, and I changed my mind about wanting to put something on my website about it because I wasn't really finding anything. I was like, oh, wow, that's cool, Like look at this, like this is there's patina. They get patina on a blae but its three hund twelve dollars for a knife. Seven hundred and forty two dollars for an axe. Must be a pretty damn good axe. I could see how maybe this isn't worth it garden tower to move and grow. So a bucket on wheels is what yeh F five hund fifteen dollars nine or sixty eight dollars for MACHETI it's just I don't know. I must there must be very good quality. I'm guessing has to be right, like you could make something like this. I don't know. I don't know if I was, you know, out of budget for survival, that I would put that much down on a blade, especially one that's you know, fixed and presumably pretty long, so that you would have to make sure that you were within your specs for carry in your in your territory. Let's see what multifunctional tools have braided a chord. Mm hm, I lacklusters. I mean multifunctional shovels. If I can get to it. Let's see. Nope, no, that one sounded interesting. I like the full done ones, like the military ones. Jesus Christ hit me, Jesus stop it. So flashlights. Let's try the pair of cord bracelets. Like, come on, Nope, that's out. Nothing there, all right, well whatever, So I didn't put it up because I'm like, I mean, there's also there's other stuff here, obviously, food and beverages, con events, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But here's here's the supplements. We already here where the supplements are at They are right here and here. So you click on my website and then you go down to here, and I showed you how you save a shit ton and still get your ninety essentials here and you use code BB five for five percent off in addition to the lower prices here. Right, So you click this and if you want your ninety essentials, I'll just go through it quick. Cod liver oil, you get one of those, that's ninety day supply, full food, multi item, that's ninety day supply. Pull vichemic acid that's at the very least a ninety day supply, so you don't have to buy that one every month. So really it's like fifteen bucks a month if you're getting at it in one eighteastpoon. If you do it one sixteentheastpoon, it should last you half a year. And so those three right there, the win one now at like twenty four thirty nine five. And remember you only have to do this once every three to six months. Okay, So scroll down and you'll see the whole food seat complex. I like to have that one on hand. And we'll go back to the core copper in a second. But let me show you first the IP six. My finger's permanently crooked because of an accident in case you're wondering my point, and it doesn't stretch out all the way, it looks all weird. This one right here, this is the IP six, and this has a ton of magnesium. Let's see scroll down to it. Yeah, lots of magnesium and calcium, and it's highly observable. It also has the anaso tall from calcium magnesium fitates and also tall and this is what we would use instead of or in a to the beyond ossio effects, which is the one thing I like a lot about Youngevity products from the Eiffelhealth dot Com. I like that, and I like the plant right mineral liquid, but the full of acumic acid powder that I just showed you would be as of a substitute or in addition two. But it can be a substitute four. And you're gonna save a ton of money, all right. So you get all those and that way you get your ninety essentials, and you do that for ninety days and you see, you see how you feel. You do an assessment. How do you feel before you started? How do you feel ninety days later? That's that's how it goes, right, And then BB five you've got to be sure you do that so you get the other five percent off. Now I'm gonna jump back in there real quick one more time and just show you. I told you the whole food see complex is nice to have, and you're saving literally like over one hundred dollars from doing the youngevity if you bought each one of them individually, I don't know if it's it's probably cheaper with with a bundle of and then core copper boom. I would make sure I got that for ninety days in me too, and then see still fatigue, still got gotta You know, between the core copper and the IP six together, that's like a powerhouse for regulating the iron in your system. Usually there's too much in your tissue and it's not in the right place because there's not enough copper to regulate it. Once you get those two established, you should be good to go rocking and rolling, all right. Get healthy with us matters to me that you're healthy. Hopefully it matters to you. And there's doctor Woodin's membership site, and there's the keep on cod for the additional twenty five percent off. I mean, there's all this thoughts. If you want to try, okay, it's all on the same shot. You just go and you click this guy right there, and then you're in. And if you're over here, you just scroll down to it here you see right there, then the blue and there you are.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So the survival thing is there, but oh, I forgot to put the look at that so bb Dan BB Dan, Bravo, Bravo Dan. I think the BB and the D might be capitalized. I'm not sure if it matters. But books and documentaries you should own, and that's banned by Amazon dot com. So if you click this you'll see Holocaust on high Seas. This is Phil Turney no erasing the liberty. Dave Gahirie wrote that with Phil, he is a writer. Phil was the subject. Basically Europe is here. That's essential for everybody to watch in black and white. You saw my commentary version of it on FDJ and lots of this is. I don't think I've finished reading all this. I have started reading it. I think I to the part where they were talking about baseball gambling, and I think that's when I stopped reading it. I don't think I even got it too deep into it. Then I should probably get back to it, and so I think it might even be on an older phone. I might have to find it again. Use other problem is actually his book this is in black and white with Iokamathi. This is his book or here iOS and that's the audiobook version. And there's all these Helstorm. I always recommend Helstorm. I think it would be cool if they had Summer nineteen forty five on here too. That's another book by by our dearly departed mister Thomas Goodrich, The Host and the Parasite. And then it looks like there's a couple of Fetzer books in here now too. You know, there's beets A right there. It'd be cool if they had a Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgment in here too, side effects death. Yeah, that's yeah, straight up. I'm not sure what that does, but there you go. And then you use code BB Dan Bravo, Bravo Dan. I think this is the same as hitting the shot, but this is probably the same thing. What's that?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: If you want to be in the mailing list? Oh all right, kids, it's been a lot of fun. I hope you have a wonderful night. My daughter has no school tomorrow, so we're no charter school tomorrow, so we're going to I don't know, I'm going to make a bunch of hot sauce, so hopefully I have time to spend with her this weekend. He has gymnastics still. This is tomorrow evening, so let's try to get as much done as I can on the big wholesale order. But all the Gods for the hot sauce that came in through semper Fry ilc dot com. Our maid Rebecca just hasked to label them and send them out, so it's a process. I hand them off to her and then I get to work on other stuff. All right, Be sure to be dry with air dextra dry. Have a good night.