Speaker 1: Yeahaw ride dirty dur saint cloud. When this ain't your mama's morning show. Let's talk about old errors. Bless his heart. Hey, Aaron, you a legend.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's pretend talk big on the mic, but your wain got friends called a steel toe more like steel slow.
Speaker 1: When your thing tank bester.
Speaker 3: Than your online show grew a stash got in loud, tried to play that heel, but you're just man west House stern without the scale.
Speaker 1: Shock chuckin' like it's ninety two, but your.
Speaker 3: Hot takes cold and your punchline few steel broke steel choking on that.
Speaker 1: Nah, we tune out. Country boys don't mess when the clod of sound doubt dish out the dirt butt can't take shape. Called it comedy, I call it click bait. Got booted off radio straight to streaming. Now you beg for views like it's only fans dreams and go on the mic. That's your hype crew.
Speaker 3: She got more.
Speaker 1: Spine than you ever do. Throwing folks on the buses chasing views. That's weak, sauce, broke and bad news.
Speaker 3: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fry.
Speaker 1: Better hang up them boots before YouTube.
Speaker 3: Besides I steal bro steal children.
Speaker 1: Rody yois bedos. Y'all tune and no we tuned out. Real folks don't buy my man full of doubt. So giddy yu fer ram ride to the fog. We'll be said a sweet team while you chase that blog. This ain't hat, it's just faccenter. Ride you fifteen minutes and they'll get m my my mother. What is up?
Speaker 3: Guys, Welcome back to the channel. My name is Jake. It's been it's been a it's been a while. It's been a wet, a wet Thursday today being and we need to do groceries todays. Uh. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, this accurdoon, this evening. Let me just get the video. Let me just get the video up on.
Speaker 1: Turn ye oh you know, and by the way, run so.
Speaker 4: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not uh, I'm not giving you guys any uh. I blocked you guys for a reason. I don't want to talk to you, but.
Speaker 5: You guys well.
Speaker 1: I wish you guys well in your future endeavors.
Speaker 2: H m.
Speaker 1: Hm hm, yuh, teller, I blocked her too taller.
Speaker 3: I don't care Cookie. I don't care. I blocked her too. She can't call to me. I blocked her, sir.
Speaker 4: Just what.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not giving her another chance.
Speaker 3: He's a lot of him. Yes, I I really lies. Yes, Lay and Gabby were right. Laying Gabby were right. They only Dixie Cuddles only cares about herself. She doesn't care about all the other people that helped her. Dixie Cuddles doesn't care. Oh no, I'm I'm doing something now, I'm a.
Speaker 6: H where's Nicholas then?
Speaker 4: M dumn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I apologize to Laane, Gabby, Laying Gabby. Leave me alone now. Please, I'm not part of Dixie's show anymore. Please leave me alone about it because you know, for the last year you got Laying Gabby has attacked me, has sent people to attack me, and I understand now why because they're all fake. They're all fake people. Dixie Cuddles is fake.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: You know he showed your true colors, Dixie, he shows your true colors. There's another one. There's another one.
Speaker 1: M they're are.
Speaker 2: You know? Hold on.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 3: H yeah, yeah, you know what the thing is. And I know Dixie's gonna do emergency show talking about me. You're gonna do emergency strain. Oh, Jake blacke me, Jake Blacke me go to hell, Dixie, go back and cross cray Mer river.
Speaker 1: You know what? Hold on there you go, Dixie cry me a river.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Guess what. I own them.
Speaker 3: I get to keep them up. You can't copyright. It's my I own them.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 1: No do I care no.
Speaker 2: W M.
Speaker 5: Dumn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, ever wound never had.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yu, Lay and Gabby is the best. Lay and Gabby are the best.
Speaker 1: You know what? You know what? Because I don't know? So I'm I'm gonna do something to day.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, come on.
Speaker 4: M not funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, I'm gonna get out from here. I'll talk to you guys later. Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye,