Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? I'll take what.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody to another Uncle Headless is Magical Mailbag Part two. I've got my buddy Nick here and we are going to go over some of the stuff that I found out.
Speaker 4: On Columbia Road and go to your emails.
Speaker 3: So, uh, let me see if this works real quick, and then we'll go to the video.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 4: That's one of my drops.
Speaker 2: All right there, m hm.
Speaker 1: I found the baby Grave. It's called the Lonesome Grave. This was mentioned in the.
Speaker 5: Story on the Sasquatch Chronicles. They said they came out here.
Speaker 2: And heard.
Speaker 1: The cries of a.
Speaker 5: Baby March first, eighteen ninety four to August twenty sixth, eighteen ninety four.
Speaker 6: Watt Old Frank and the grains.
Speaker 1: This who's the baby grave?
Speaker 6: Drest well, Blanche, you are loved and you are missed. I would have had a great life.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was a podcast I recently heard called Sasquatch Chronicles, and this guy was relating a bunch of different stories he had heard, and then he went out to investigate at this Columbia Road and one of the places was this Columbia mansion.
Speaker 4: And then another one was this baby grave.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find the mansion or what's left of it, but I did find this really creepy kind of a deer graveyard.
Speaker 4: There was like.
Speaker 3: Maybe sixteen carcasses. I was counting the spines because you know, you don't get duplicate spines, and they had a ton of these deer just bones and just it was all spread out all over the place too. It was it was just really strange at the end of this little cul de sac area.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know, I was trying to I was trying to get the signal out there, but obviously, you know, out in the middle of Wisconsin, it's not easy to get signal, and you know, us cellular's no good.
Speaker 4: So whatever, we're back.
Speaker 2: We're doing it again, making it happen. You gotta go back and get more pictures and videos of those carcasses.
Speaker 4: Right, I gotta find that mansion too.
Speaker 7: You could probably do some like with some crazy filters and like weird sound effects and noises. You could probably make some like images and video, you know, make a black and white.
Speaker 2: And just like cream.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so strange, there's so many different swampy areas in Wisconsin that have just you know, magnificent like mushrooms and animals and plants that you just would never expect, and it's just, you know, such a diverse environment.
Speaker 4: It's really cool. I mean, I don't like.
Speaker 3: The people necessarily out here so much, but let me tell you, the environment out here is just incredible. And that Baby Blanche area they said on this podcast it was I forget the episode number, but it was called Glitch in the Matrix, and they said that they found this mansion, they came.
Speaker 4: Back to it and it was completely in ruins.
Speaker 3: But before they actually talked to the occupant of this thing, and when they came back, it was completely gone. So it was like a complete glitch in time out there. So I thought, that's incredible. It's right down the street from me. I got to go check it out. And once they got done at that mansion area, they said they stopped over at this baby grave and it was exactly like he described, with that big metal crossout front that said Lonesome Grave.
Speaker 4: And you know this was a.
Speaker 3: Baby back in the eighteen nineties, did you see all those toys that people were still leaving for it, So I think I think it's sort of like an offering, like, don't be sad baby Blanche, because they hear.
Speaker 4: It crying all the time.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking, because he said they stopped at this baby grave and then they all heard it was like a deafening ear piercing a cry of a baby, and they all started crying.
Speaker 2: So they're pacifiering there, one of those.
Speaker 4: That's true. Pacifiers good.
Speaker 3: This might be before the time of pacifiers, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would they give babies in the eighteen nineties zero?
Speaker 2: Nothing like deal with it.
Speaker 4: And that's one of the things.
Speaker 3: It's like, not just Blanche, but her parents and probably their children. And you know, their children are dead, so why are people still leaving stuff there?
Speaker 4: You know, but.
Speaker 3: It makes sense if it's crying all the time.
Speaker 7: Well, it's probably like a real urban legend to them, the people around there regardless.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 3: I didn't talk to anybody out there, but I'd love to get their stories about this kind of stuff. So this is the mail bag episode, So let's get into it. Do you want to go with yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh so, he said, So I wanted to share this because it would be neat if anyone else had a similar experience, and I'll just oh you wanted to be anonymous? Oh well sorry, Yeah, it was a bright It was a bright, clear morning. It was entirely sober, and got up early to walk my dog and exercise. I walked down the hill to my house. When I got on the street and stopped in a patch of the morning sun, and notice my shoe was untied. As I noticed that, I got the distinct impression to turn around, like when you are out and about and feel someone is looking at you or even trying to get your attention in some way. It didn't turn around because it was early in the morning, and figured there was no one there. As it went to time my shoe, a softball sized object, maybe a little bit bigger, flew over my head. I watched a fly for like fifteen feet or so before it dipped below the hill and continued beyond the street, in which was a valley of thick pine trees. In the split second that I debated on running after it, I realized that it was gone already and would have to been useless to attempt to see it again. It was silent and brown or gray, almost like the pine bark in the tree air in the air, almost like the pine bark trees in this area. It appeared to be a very solid little globe vehicle, no propellers or any visible form of propelsion. I have no idea what it was, but when it initially happened, I regretted that turning around and also thought maybe I did sense it in some way. At least as time has passed, I feel like maybe I didn't sense it as much as it communicated to me turn around. I don't know what it was and have not heard much of this type of anomaly, but just wanted to share it if others might have experienced similar.
Speaker 2: Weird shit.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. So these orbs are really interesting. I think there's so much more to these orbs than just spirit contact, UFO.
Speaker 4: All the rest of these things.
Speaker 3: I think it's both, and you know, all of these things can be all in the same thing. So having this contact experience, I think is more than one level happening here.
Speaker 4: And I think these.
Speaker 3: Orbs really have a lot to do with the toroidal shape of energy that happens over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: So you can have.
Speaker 3: These different toroid shapes that can have overlapping segments and other different types of specific geometry. But when you get close enough to the orbs, you'll notice that there's definitely a nucleus to all of these orbs, and so paying attention to that sort of gives you an idea to the rest of the volume of energy or material going on there. And I think it's kind of interesting the coloring. You know, you don't necessarily hear too much about, you know, something that is orb like that blends into the trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I actually thought the color that he gave us a little It was a little different than I expected.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: I always have like the idea of like a white or blue orb. When he gave that color, it was like, oh, that's different.
Speaker 3: Right, I've done I've done some graveyard photography and you get a lot of orange and red coming up out of the graveyards. So there's there's lots of different variations going on.
Speaker 2: Well, that is wild.
Speaker 3: So this one is from a guy named Double J. If I could say his there, I don't know. It says this is a tale of one of the new beasts I encountered in the wild and occasionally wonderful Big Sky Country of Montana. I was deep into the area largely uncharted mountain regions outside of Big Sky Montana a popular winter destination, but the butt in the summertime, at least circa two thousand and one, you always know it's JJ when he uses circa I had a chartered a solo mission to some nearby mountaintop lakes that had been identified on a map as the Golden Trout Lakes. I figured I like hiking and I like some trout, so I took off for the afternoon for a long adventure from base camp at my aunt's home in Bozeman, Montana, where I would often visit on extended periods of time off duty from Nuclear missile Convoy security details at Great Falls, Montana Mailstrom AFB. Keep that in mind, folks, if you're living on Montana, you are not say from nuclear war, that's where the nukes are.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's it'll be the first place to be going for right.
Speaker 3: The heights to the top of the mountain may have exceeded the time it took me to drive ninety or so minute drive to my parking lot and hike from there to the top of the mountain to the Golden Trout Lakes, which at this point only existed in two D format on my map, with little to no interweb data available for the location because it was August two thousand and one, so I had no clue what I would discover. Once I located these Golden Trout lakes upon a light the hike and encountering no people or wildlife, I finally discovered the Golden Trout Lakes in quotes and immediately cast my fishing line in and got to work. After about an hour, I caught half a dozen big old golden trout and figured that that was a good fishing day and I didn't want to be caught up in the woods after dark. I do my best not too volunteer to become David Politest missing for one one statistic. As I'm heading back down the trail, I encounter one of the strangest beasts imaginable photo included.
Speaker 4: Let's go to that photo. Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 4: It is horrifying. People. You've got to look out for this creature.
Speaker 2: You look at the way it walks. It's like so authentic it must be. You could see that it doesn't listen, looks like an outfit it must be real.
Speaker 4: This is obviously joke.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows that Cookie Monster doesn't reside in Montana, not until.
Speaker 4: Ski season at least.
Speaker 3: Plus you know, I mean, he's got certain addictions, and I don't think it's just cookies. I think he's sliding on a different kind of powdered slope, if you know what I'm saying. Anyhow, I actually ended up encountering a big old boy scout troop who was on a lengthy hike and was stopped by to fish some golden trout lakes I saw. I told the uh scout troop the fishing was good, and they were all casting in their lines as I departed for the trail. I got back to my aunt's house and began to prep my golden trout for he keeps putting it in quotes like what are these golden trout? Like these are quotes?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: It's good. When you get to the end of it, you'll.
Speaker 4: Realize, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: My aunt was also an experienced outdoors folk from Vermont to Montana Wilderness says to me, those are not golden trout. Those are an endangered species of rainbow trout. That's the red band trout. Not sure the endangered status of these trout today in Montana, but I feel like the State of my Tanna needs to name their lakes more accurately. Yeah, it's the lake's fault.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I can also tell you this fun fact and a fun fact that I suspect the boy Scout Troop also discovered that was some damn delicious endangered trout. Good luck in godspeed, JJ Vance. I probably shouldn't say his name. He's catching in dangered species.
Speaker 4: On the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vice President, there's the monster.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's right there, it's cookie monster.
Speaker 3: What do we do about that? So I guess JJ is going to jail because this is it's a pretty serious crime.
Speaker 2: You know, it's weird.
Speaker 7: I don't know if if it's rainbow something that round, obviously I don't think so. But like, uh, I find an interest that when we did cover a long time ago, when we covered the Jesters, they had some fishing thing it was called the Wett Lines or whatever over in Brazil, and they their thing was that's when they were taking the girls and bringing the young girls on the boat. But the whole reason of the boat is that they're supposedly fishing for some sort of rainbow fish, I mean, and then the thing is when we're getting is that they tied a quatsu hotal and like that's a rainbow bird.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, what are we going here with this whole rainbow thing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And you know, the idea of rainbow and fish really brings to mind like weather patterns and like water and all the rest of this stuff is sort of I mean, there's so much that you could draw from the symbology of these streams and rivers all around you. But if you're not thinking of them symbolically, then how are you ever going to sort of make those associations. So yeah, when you're in the woods, you need to be looking for that kind of stuff. Like one of the things that I found is that while I was out there, there were these two ducks, right, and these were really special, Like it was a mallard and his I don't know what you call a female duck, but they didn't have like the classical band you know around the neck.
Speaker 4: It was more like a mohawk.
Speaker 3: And so it felt as I was approaching these things that this was sort of like a sacred spot because these two were sort of in there, and I snuck up on them, right, And so in addition to all of the corpses of these deer, you know, laying all around this area, you also have the sacred union of these two ducks. And then in my mind, I'm thinking, you know, this has got to be a pretty magical spot. If not only are you having this you know, graveyard, but also these two you know ducks sort of reproducing and having family out here that weren't aware of my presence. There's got to be some kind of an energy that is, because normally you can't sneak up on a duck. They're right on it as soon as possible. So it was it kind of gave me a sense that there was something else going on there, and I, you know, I kind of appreciated that.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they didn't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they flew off immediately, you know, once they saw me. It was it was like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: They caught us.
Speaker 3: You always have to wonder, like what other kind of encounters have the animals that you've seen in the woods had with humans, you know, because that sort of flavors how they treat you is the other encounters that they've had with people.
Speaker 2: Especially if they if they could base it off their first interrection.
Speaker 3: Right, I did see another truck parked out there. He was probably not hunting. I don't want to assume that. It's definitely in the off season, so, you know, but there are a lot of deer carcasses that were laid out, and I don't know if the Highway Department likes to dump them at a certain location or if these were natural deaths, but they had definitely been picked apart by predators.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna ask you about that. What was it you're talking about where you just went. I was gonna ask you, like, what was up with the like why was there dead deer carcasses there?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm getting out.
Speaker 4: Like, that's I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's like where they just like where the town of the Highway picks up that the ones on the fucking street and just fucking dump them there.
Speaker 3: I would think that normally, but this was so far off the beaten track that you know, they would have to be picking up deer carcasses off of these dirt roads and they don't normally do that.
Speaker 4: They just leave the deer on the dirt roads.
Speaker 3: The only time they ever pick up the deer is when they're you know, blocking traffic and stuff. So to me, it seemed like maybe it was a hunting thing. But if it was a hunting thing and they're stripping the deer of the meet and stuff, why here there were no trees to hang them on, you know, so this is not a good place to like gut the deer or anything. And if they're just taking their kills and then dumping them out here, there's lots of other places they could do that. They actually have deer collection sites out here in Wisconsin. It's you know, deer hunting is so popular out here that you could just throw them in town. One of the interesting things about that story too, from the Sasquatch Chronicles was that the lady who was a ghost that they were talking to, said that there was a town of Columbia, but there was absolutely no Columbia.
Speaker 4: Town anywhere near this place.
Speaker 3: This is way out on the sticks, and so she says, if you follow this road, you'll hit the town of Columbia. And I didn't see any town, so there might be a ghost town out in this area as well.
Speaker 2: Because this was.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is swamp.
Speaker 3: I mean you could see from that little video of the thing, the little uh you know know Loansome grave there. There there was nothing around it. It's just it's down in the middle of nowhere. You know, there's nobody to maintain this stuff. And then they come here and they put you know, items on the grave. It's just it's so bizarre, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Is there any buildings on that property.
Speaker 3: No, there's no houses nearby. There's a house across the street, but you know it's further down the road and it's a trailer. I don't think people have been living in trailers in this area for you know, over one hundred years.
Speaker 2: There's like most of this property, people are dead and gone and everything, right.
Speaker 3: But like you saw, that was a brand new like headstone that they put in front of that rock that was the original headstone. So somebody's taking very good care of this place and actually leaving toys and stuff. So there's something else going on in this area. And I'm glad I heard this because you know, I don't really you know, have you ever heard of Shadowlands dot net. It's one of the I guess old school repository of like haunting stories and stuff. Everything in Wisconsin takes place around Madison. That's three hours away. I'm in western Wisconsin. There should be some happenings out here, but I can't find anything. So it's it's nice to know that there's actually stuff going on in the whole metaphysical slash, you know, paranormal department. Then, you know, I didn't know about before. But yeah, if it was all roadkill, you know, that kind of makes sense. But why would they they don't. I've passed several deer carcasses on the way out there. Nobody was picking these things up, So if it was roadkill, you know, why why would they pick up this roadkill and not the other stuff?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you nick time me gild there. Well, I mean, I guess now because of the whole situation of you're like, oh, I got to hurry up and get back because of the podcast. Probably really were the things.
Speaker 7: But if you have time to go back to you, I would even look to see if you'd be God, I wish like it'd be great if you that was closer and I had my drone to see if those bodies being laid out in a specific way or anything, you know, like when you're there just trying to get an idea if you see like you never know, but you know, who knows.
Speaker 2: I do find that interesting.
Speaker 7: I just think like maybe if you were there and looked at stuff a little bit more, you might actually see something else.
Speaker 3: Right, So when I was, when I was approaching it, you know, this was one of the few off because what happens a lot in Wisconsin is we're a logging state. So they've got these logging roads that go all over inside of these forests, but they're all blocked off by these gates. This was one that didn't have any gate on it, and it led all the way down and then just dead ended.
Speaker 4: So there was something else going on here.
Speaker 2: You know, people wonder how many dead people might be buried in the.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 3: It could have been a ritual, you know, there's there's no guarantee that it wasn't, so I think, you know, folk magic used to be the dominant religion in the United States until eighteen fifties, and I think a lot of that tradition survives with a lot of the old timers, and this is definitely one of those areas where there could be a lot of old timers.
Speaker 2: So I do believe that there is a people out in the woods that still live like that. That is not a doubt my life.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that was an interesting experience.
Speaker 3: I also got another video that I made while I was out at the site, and I'll just upload that directly to YouTube. I'm having trouble format for this one, but it's there's a lot of interesting stuff out there. And the main purpose of going out there and doing this stuff is to encourage you guys to do the same. If you guys go out there and have these experiences and you're looking for these experiences, you're going to find stuff. And that's you know, good for everybody. You know, these stories are actually really healthy to have. We're building a tribe here, you know, and having the ability to connect like that is is very important. And so one of the main reasons why I want to get into doing more of this stuff is because it actually helps build a community of mutual respect and and all the things we want to see in the world is sharing stories. So yeah, that's why I like it. But you know, always carry protection, have a knife or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 7: Oh, look at the one I I mean that that I I wouldn't have really unless like I had a weapon on him, wouldn't have been intimidated by him anyway.
Speaker 2: There was there was only one of them. But like what happened when I went to that place in Brooklyn and filmed that uh that place as side to that cult? Fucking dude. Dude came at me like a.
Speaker 7: Scientologist for fox sake, put this phone on, like running up to me, like putting his phone, you know. After everything was done, I even answer him. I said, I hope you went live on Instagram? Bro, I said, are we at least famous over this?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I didn't go long. It's the fuck you're doing.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: They are so defensive. That's generally the thing.
Speaker 3: You can always tell a cult by how defensive they get.
Speaker 2: It was just really weird. It's like.
Speaker 7: What yeah, yeah, definitely uh yeah again for my listeners to please send some emails in.
Speaker 2: If you can.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I think we're on a journey here, you know, and we're trying to grow and we're trying to connect. So it's good that we've got this audience because I see a lot of people on here who are like Manson Mansion rollers. One of the first guys emails from he's going out and visiting these mounds, that he's having dreams about them.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's something that you know is rare and beautiful.
Speaker 3: I was thinking today, you know, wood is some of the most rare, rarest materials in our universe.
Speaker 4: Would outside Earth, where's the wood?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So we take these things for granted. We're surrounded by life and we take it for granted. But this is some of the most precious stuff in the universe. And unless we're connected with that, what are we doing? You know, there's so much to see and so much to experience that I think all this digital stuff makes us really immune to seeing the beauty that's around us.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 7: You know you never noticed twin peaks on If you're into that focus on what a lot, there's always trucks going down the road with logs on it and stuff.
Speaker 2: They're always in the forest.
Speaker 7: It's very interesting if you pay attention, how much would you see being traveled and cut and moved something up with?
Speaker 3: Then there's there's a big logging factor out here too. I mean all you see, like all l long. All I hear up and down these roads is these big logging trucks, you.
Speaker 4: Know, working into earlier early hours of the night.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. But yeah, the wood something that gets me. So do you know about calories and how to measure calories?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 3: They basically take fat and then they soak a piece of paper in the fat, and then they light the piece of paper on fire, and then they judge based off of how long that paper burns.
Speaker 4: With the fat in it. That's how many calories you're consuming.
Speaker 3: Right, But if you think about it, wood is the most calorie dense substance you could have because you've got these fires that are burning with the logs in it. You know, there's a lot of energy there.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 7: Well, even isn't that even an element in the Chinese Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wood, What.
Speaker 3: Is that sort of constantly growing energy that is associated with the five Chinese elements? So with the five Chinese elements, they're not in opposition to each other. In the Western elements, they're kind of in opposition to each other, but with the Chinese elements, they're sort of moving and transforming in a circle. So It's a different way of picturing it, but I think it still works, you know, because these transformations are very important as well.
Speaker 7: Well you know what somebody put in uh mercy choke actually put a comment in here that I did see today, and I do want to kind of look into it, and I was kind of hoping maybe, I don't know, maybe eventually we could even talk about it. But I did see that the White House they dropped something and like somebody was like, Yo, what's up with this line right here? And it says that the administration they admitting on the White House dot go that they have tech that allows them to manipulate time and space.
Speaker 2: You're like, what the hell? No, shit really right?
Speaker 4: And have you looked ato MH three seventy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I watched those. I hate I'm going to admit it.
Speaker 7: I did watch the one with they came to One's had that guy on Ashton Forbes I think his name was, That is some weird shit.
Speaker 3: Ashon Forbes jumped right on that and said, I know the tech they're talking about. It's the MH three seventy And nobody's debunked his video.
Speaker 4: I mean, nobody's.
Speaker 3: Even tried like all the people who have come up and and and you know, take a swing, have had no purchase, Like, they don't have any way of debucking this video because it's all so smooth and perfect and looks like a real video.
Speaker 2: So to him, I actually wanted to try to get him on, but I was like, if he said yes, people will be like, oh, you're Cia.
Speaker 7: There's some stupid shit like that, because he's popular, you know what I'm saying, And first of all, he's probably not going to say yes or even read a DM from me anyway.
Speaker 2: But I did think about actually contacting you.
Speaker 4: I think I.
Speaker 3: Think we're on the verge of brand new technology, and I think they've had enough time to get it es centralized as they possibly can. But what I want people to do is, if this stuff comes out, what I want you to try and do is reverse engineer it and find new applications. Because even even this guy what's his name again, Ashton Forbes, Yeah, he's saying he's saying that they're pulling the energy out of the ether to do this.
Speaker 4: The only way.
Speaker 3: To have a teleportation device is to have a free energy device that.
Speaker 7: Sounds like Leon's, like Oregon box would do that or like cloud busting does that in a sense, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: This is an interesting, uh little debunking. I'm gonna look that up. But from what I've seen, I haven't seen a full debunking. So it's it's good to find that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 7: I did find weird with that, And now I'm not saying that. I think it's to prove that it's fake. But YO, even like to shill himself, Alessandro didn't even want to like touch that shit because like he wasn't like sure about it. And it's like, dude, like you promote some real dumb fucking shit he does, oh, and it's just like and again I'm not sticking up with this guy because I don't know, but it's just like, you know, do you not want to promote it because this guy's saying something that you're not allowed to say. Like I don't know, you know, because I don't trust that guy. Alessandro, as far as I can throw as fat as no, I get it.
Speaker 4: He's he's as deep as the deep state goes.
Speaker 3: You know, he's he's very well connected in that regards, and he wouldn't be saying anything that's not cleared, So uh yeah.
Speaker 7: Because he even says he contacted him and tried showing them all this stuff, and he says, Yo, all those dudes didn't want to have anything to do with it.
Speaker 2: He's like, what, like, this is what you do.
Speaker 3: Right, right, And it's a minefield. All this UFO stuff is a minefield. And I think a lot of people are onto it.
Speaker 4: You know, what do you.
Speaker 2: Think about with that plane?
Speaker 7: Because there was even like stories about certain things on it, certain people on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, right, I honestly don't know. If it was a live test, it could be just as easily as it could be a shootdown, you know, and all the pieces they found that was not really that conclusive either.
Speaker 7: Well, So one thing that I like, when you start like thinking about this stuff, I think the one thing that probably gets me tripped up on like believing that that's even possible and not saying that it isn't. It's just like, what's the deal with the people. Are the people on the plane all in on this or are they just innocent bystanders of a test?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? Like, what's going on with that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I think there is a big attraction to sheep dipping people, you know, because let's face it, things aren't that great right now, and if you have the opportunity to have a whole new life and wipe out all of your debt and everything else, you might want to participate in one of these actions.
Speaker 4: I mean, there have been a lot of these. I think it's the next stage in what do you call it?
Speaker 3: The actors that do protests, and then they've got the crisis actors. If you're going to make a whole sort of list of all the contrived people, I think it would start with the paid protesters, and then you graduate up to a crisis actor who shows up at these major events and then fakes their story, and then above that would be a sheep dip, you know, to where they've completely lost their identity, they're a fake victim, and then they move on to do other things and maybe get paid a lot of money to do that. So I think there is a hierarchy when it comes to this fake out bullshit. And you know, why wouldn't there be a hierarchy that it's all top down, it's not coming from the bottom up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, in.
Speaker 3: Terms of MH three seventy I don't think we've heard the last of it. And whatever Trump is saying about this time space stuff. Again, I think they really deftly maneuvered with the whole QAnon stuff. You know, they use that to a t, and it seems like they were able to change that storyline with the focus on Trump, and you know, he would keep throwing up the Q or the seventeen and all these rallies and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was playing that dude. You know, I honestly think all that shit was AI too Q and all that. I don't know, something's up with that. I think peed of T was behind that.
Speaker 3: And two extent possible, well, I think there's a certain aspect of the live action arg right, and so they throw out all this information and then they they see which one gets traction, which one gets the most views, and then they sort of stick with that storyline, you know, and then the people who are participating it are throwing up the flags at these different rallies, and then people are like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's happening, it's happening. All this stuff is going on.
Speaker 3: And really they're just they're monitoring how people are reacting and using that information to further the storyline.
Speaker 7: You know, yo, have you noticed the this is an account called b I think on Twitter? You gotta I'll send it to you after the fact. I swear to god, it's fucking Ai. The picture is not even real. You can tell it's Ai. The way the thing talks is AI, and it is spinning out some really actually interesting, deep fucking shit and it's pretty on point, man, But I'm almost positive it is AI. And people are like talking to it. And there's other accounts that when you look at them, you're like, that looks like that could be AI. And it's like, yo, is this all one visual mind fuck? Like it's really really weird.
Speaker 2: It was a dude, you know, I'm like dragon on the show. Sorry.
Speaker 7: There was a dude that I watched that had something about like the dead Internet whatever, and he was saying that you can even look online and it even emits more than fifty percent now is fucking bonds. And he was watching like trump tarts have fucking like arguments online and he sort of like looking at their accounts and like some of them have like the names or whatever, and like looking them up and like there'll be like a few little things that shows that this person exists, and he was like looking at someone's picture and he zoomed in on it. There was now one fucking name on any of the books behind him, and all the photos in the frames behind them. Everybody's face was twisted and people had extra fingers. It's fucking AI. You literally have some of these accounts that are spazing like a fucking rabbit animal for Trump is actually a fucking computer. Oh, it is fucking insane.
Speaker 3: I think what you have is the conflagration of the Boomer mentality, which is, you know, the first generation raised solely on television with the implementation of AI, and how how could you really tell the difference between a person who believes everything they see on TV at a program that you've put into action that believes everything you tell it, you know?
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, well, at one point I was just like, yo, that is crazy. But then I was like, you know what, I really.
Speaker 2: Hope some of the counts that I've come across were like that, because it makes me feel better that maybe not every human is actually that crazy for Trump, because like, I've seen something like just crazy shit on the INCIDENTT.
Speaker 3: I like that, right, and I think, what's happening is is a type of cybernetic feedback. Right, So cybernetics is what we're doing right now. Right, So when you're interacting with the machine and then the machine interacts back after interacting with it, that's called cybernetic learning. And so what they'll do is they'll throw out these associations. You follow the associations, and then you get feedback. That's cybernetics. And so when you look at the Macy conferences back at the beginning of the Silicon Valley era, you'll find that that's what they were focused on, is how do we get cybernetics into everybody's home. Now we have cybernetics in everybody's home, and now they're doing the programming. They figured this stuff out in the nineteen forties.
Speaker 2: Wasn't cybernetics like a workout gym at one point? That's happened to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like one of those rubber band workout gyms when I was younger.
Speaker 2: I think it was called cybernetics.
Speaker 4: That makes sense, But it's basically the same idea.
Speaker 3: You interact with the machine and then the machine adapts to you, your answers and all the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that account I was talking about.
Speaker 7: Dude, Yeah, if you saw it, I kind of send it to you, you'll be like, oo, that's fucking AI. It's like even like a lot of times, like if you I've want, Like today it was talking about something about gravity. I didn't even read everything it said. It just say gravity isn't what we think and I said, yeah, it's a downward spiral, and it actually replied exactly and then said all this shit. And then I started noticing on other people he's saying exactly. I'm like, this is fucking AI. And people think they're having a conversation with a real account with a picture that's AI, Like, Yo, this is fucking fake.
Speaker 2: And I asked it, are you AI? Nothing? I asked it, will you come on my podcast? Nothing?
Speaker 7: But if you if you comment on what it's talking about, it will answer you as if you're having a conversation with chat GPT exactly, But those specifics it's it can't answer that. It's not gonna oh sure, I'll come on your podcast. It can It's a fucking computer.
Speaker 3: I Once you pro AIS reacting with AIS, and then the people reacted with the AIS, that's when you start to get the mass movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it is freaky.
Speaker 3: There was a great storyline I read about these professional wrestlers, right, and these professional wrestlers were trying to, you know, get the crowd to react the way they wanted to. So what they would do is they would start to pump in sounds of cheering crowds when they wanted the crowd to cheer. The crowd then responded and started cheering. Yes, because they heard the cheers.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is pay five, like five, motherfuck? Is it? Start the wave and you get that shit going right.
Speaker 7: No, nowadays they just put up a sign and it says applause, you fucking slaves, and you.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 4: Right. That's a little bit more obvious.
Speaker 3: What you want them to do is think that it was their idea, and once you get that that crowd energy going on, they think it was their idea, but it wasn't. And then we're back at the beginning where everybody just responds to however the actors are doing it, and you're back at the original church. I keep saving over again, theater is the original church because you're reacting to what you're seeing and you have that sort of same relationship.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's why King James like Shakespeare so much.
Speaker 3: Women bingo, bingo, nailing it all right, Well, this is a great episode. Guys, Get out there, go find out what's happening. Do it for yourself. Don't wait for somebody to tell you to do it. Do it for yourself. You know what you want to get into, right, it's fun.
Speaker 2: You get out of the house. You'll be by yourself. Right.
Speaker 4: We all got to be okay with being by ourselves, you know.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: This is a great episode. Thank you guys for joining on, joining me on the journey. Thank you Nick, and we'll see you again next time.