Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get the first talk back of the day on We'll do the second talk back, and then we have to talk about Graham's costume this morning. Okay, here we go, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Morning JV Show. I stayed up late and I've been waiting a long time to say this.
Speaker 4: Go Dodgers. We did it.
Speaker 3: We showed grit and perseverance, so proud. I'm not sure if you guys know, but there are a ton of Bay Area Dodger fans. Despite the fact that you say that we suck, you don't like us. I just checked and the JV Show is number one with Bay Area Dodger fans. We don't all suck. Love you guys, Loopy from the East Bay, who guess what sucks.
Speaker 2: I don't think you suck.
Speaker 5: I think the Dodgers suck. Yeah, yeah, beef isn't with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's with the team. But you're suck adjacent because you don't suck because you listen to the JV Show. You're awesome, but you are suck adjacent.
Speaker 2: Y's really quick because of the Dodges. Did you watch of the game? No, I did remember, I couldn't, So you're not the Jinks.
Speaker 6: Think interesting, Okay, I would have assumed you popped in during the fifteen and we'll talk about that later. Okay, when they when the Yankees completely crap the bed, yeah, I thought that's maybe.
Speaker 7: When Jeff turned it on.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of the day, this message for the TV show.
Speaker 8: This is like from Oakland. Just want to get a quick shout out to my wife, Susan. She's the most amazing wife and mother to our children. And also wanted to say, let's go Dodgers.
Speaker 5: What I can't I cannot get behind this.
Speaker 7: I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're gonna give getting a lot of Dodgers talkbacks today, and like, guys, stop living in the past.
Speaker 7: The World Series is over.
Speaker 6: Done. You were the world champs, Like, yeah, you won it, yeah, but it's over. Stop living in the past.
Speaker 5: Right, Today's Halloween, that's all about.
Speaker 6: So I only say that because after the Giants won, you know, three World Series in five years or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they a lot of salty.
Speaker 6: The other fans, let's just say, probably Dodgers fans, probably as fan, you know, gave me that same feedback as I was wearing my championship gear from that night.
Speaker 7: Dude, you're living in the past last year.
Speaker 4: Not take you seriously. You're talking, I'm looking at you and you're.
Speaker 2: Wearing or why don't you go ahead and say what you what you're dressed up about?
Speaker 6: All right, well this morning, Happy Halloween again everybody. I am dressed as ray Gun, the Australian uh breakdancer breaker as they're called, the Olympic Breaker, and I've got full on wig, I've got the hat and i have her full Australian official.
Speaker 2: Wigs just like bobbing around. I cannot take you seriously right now.
Speaker 6: I just I got to say, like, I looked in the mirror this morning and I'm a pretty handsome gal. Like I feel like I look exactly like ray you do. Dead on shaved off the stuble this morning because I didn't want her to have, you know, like a five o'clock shadow, and I feel like it's just it's like, I don't know, I feel I met Raygun.
Speaker 7: She would think she was looking in a mirror.
Speaker 5: No, exactly exactly like her.
Speaker 2: And then myself, Cheaty and Jess, we are the Olympic judges that will score our Raygun a zero.
Speaker 5: When she gets to break in.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to wait for stuff, wait to bust out some moves as well.
Speaker 5: Here's here's our problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, big issue this morning, big big issue.
Speaker 6: Something made me real salty because when I pulled into the garage this morning, just getting into my parking spot, and I look over and there's someone walking towards the elevator and I can't see who, but I'm like, it's weird. They're wearing like a track suit and a hat. Oh there's another rey Gun you are building, You guys, you suck.
Speaker 5: We have no choice but to fight her like we have to.
Speaker 2: There can only be one ray Gun standing, and that's going to be you, Graham.
Speaker 6: Now let me just say, as phenomenal as I look in this ray Gun outfit, and as excite as I am to hop around like an idiot doing a bunch of her terrible dance moves, I just this is sort of it.
Speaker 7: I told you so.
Speaker 6: A moment, because you guys are the ones that wanted me to be ray Gun for Halloween, and I was like, a lot of people are going to be ray Gun a lot, and I didn't expect there would be one in our own building. But now that there is, my salt level is very high. I'm bobbing around.
Speaker 5: The Great Salt was going to be really popular.
Speaker 2: It made like every list it was about popular costumes. But yeah, I didn't think in our own building. I know, like, who's that funny enough?
Speaker 9: But also it just was the perfect costume for you, grab and I still.
Speaker 4: Think you're the better one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is your spirit animal.
Speaker 6: If there was a who wore it better, I definitely wore better than I don't know. I don't even know who this person was, but I don't want to run into them.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid to go get coffee in our own building because if I run into Oh, oh, you're a raygun too, and then we have to have an awkward dance office to settle to.
Speaker 5: See who will be the judges?
Speaker 4: Yes both zero.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we talk about the Love Is Blind reunion, it is time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So the Menenda's brothers, who reserving life in prison for killing their parents could be out pretty soon. The La County DA says that he strongly supports clemency for the brothers, and he's even written letters on their behalf that you will send to Governor at Gavin Usim as part of their bid for clemency. If approved, the brothers could be out immediately. Their hope is to be home by Thanksgiving.
Speaker 6: Crazy. The Dodgers completed the gentleman sweep of the Yankees last night. In Game five of the World Series.
Speaker 7: The Yankees were looking to stave off elimination.
Speaker 6: They jumped out to a five to nothing lead, and then the fifth inn't happened. The Yankees basically just lost control of all their bowels in that inning, committing several cosstly errors, and the Dodgers scored five unearned runs to tie up the game. There weren't enough changes of underwear in the Yankees locker room to rescue them at that point, and they went on to lose the game seven to six. This is the Dodgers' first real World Series win since nineteen eighty eight. The prey it will be tomorrow in downtown La goes forth.
Speaker 9: Put a sweater over your sweater today because it's a chili morning with some sprinkles, but highs will remain in the mid to high sixties today, Virgo, your day.
Speaker 4: Is a nine.
Speaker 2: There's no major relationship related trouble that will disturb the day.
Speaker 4: Both money and health are at your side.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, was the Love Is Blind reunion? Nice?
Speaker 7: Boiler alert?
Speaker 2: No, don't do not talk about any of these I.
Speaker 9: Won't drama or I won't I think the clip that I'm going to play alone is probably gonna make you guys not want to watch it, because of course Nick and Vanessa continue to just be so cringe every single reunion. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, and I want to think that, you know, what they learned from the last season, They learned from the criticism that they got, and nope, it never happens. So here they're complimenting one of the guys and the woman for context that he was with on the show talking to her name is Taylor, So of course these are the jokes that they decide to.
Speaker 4: Make, and we're loving the new look we've already alluded to.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 7: Is it safe to say we can call this Taylor's.
Speaker 5: Version Garrett's.
Speaker 10: Sart?
Speaker 6: Is it safe to.
Speaker 7: Say that that she's filled.
Speaker 4: A blank space?
Speaker 7: Here we go the fashion world, Here we go the punther great.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you don't like him, you just shake it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, dude, it's so bad.
Speaker 7: That is brutal.
Speaker 6: Not only have we been there, done that with the Taylor jokes in the NFL, like that happened, That's been done so long ago. And you know that there are writers, a team of writers back there putting this together. That thought that was good.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Starting to think there's not.
Speaker 9: I'm starting to think it's just Nick and Vanessa sitting down before.
Speaker 4: They go on, just like, Hey, what.
Speaker 9: Do you think is funny?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 7: I mean they are. I don't know how they still have a job.
Speaker 6: And Jess, you can never give someone like that the benefit of doubt, because season after season they've been trash, They've been terrible.
Speaker 7: When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Speaker 6: They showed you they're the most boring people and unfunny. You should believe them.
Speaker 5: Are they that bad the entire Oh yeah, I can't recover from that.
Speaker 9: They are, And they Graham, I think you had mentioned this yesterday, but they do go off track now for the reunion, they invite members from past.
Speaker 5: Seasons right unnecessary.
Speaker 9: They talk to them throughout and they're like, oh, let's catch up with so and so, and we have some pictures to show you of what they've been doing with their life.
Speaker 6: I just fast forward. They don't know. They did that last reunion and it was unbearable, unwatchable. Nobody gives a fart about any of that stuff. If you want to get an update on who had a baby the past couple, go look at their Instagram. Yeah, don't make me fifteen minute recap of their love story.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 9: So I would say if you watched the whole season, though, I still think you should watch the reunion and just fast forward through some things.
Speaker 2: Just as though it is still worth watching if you care about them.
Speaker 5: Can you care about the cast? I say, you still just watch, just so that you.
Speaker 9: Get some closure on some of the things that happened.
Speaker 4: On the show.
Speaker 6: Boycotty and I can read it. I can read the article online in like ten seconds. How long was this entire thing?
Speaker 9: And in twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's no ways too long.
Speaker 9: But at the end they do announce when season eight is coming out.
Speaker 4: You guys, okay tell us that.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's not a spoiler, is it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 9: Valentine's Day of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's gonna be.
Speaker 9: That's their five year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long already, but I'm excited still.
Speaker 7: Do we know where that one's going to be shot?
Speaker 5: Minneapolis?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's interesting, that's interested.
Speaker 6: We're back out in Minneapolis.
Speaker 9: I'm so excited, though, I feel like I reset every season and I'm like, okay, I'm ready again.
Speaker 4: And can we say this?
Speaker 5: This is a Taylor's version.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, look like you could just shake it off.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Halloween. What are you dressed up as? I'm actually curious enough you want to leave a talk back? Let us know how you're going to work Grandma's Grandma's reagun.
Speaker 6: Yeah we are.
Speaker 2: We are the Olympic judges that will give him a zero score when he does his dance this morning.
Speaker 6: And can I say this, You ladies look really good in polo shirts.
Speaker 2: Look so professionals.
Speaker 7: A good look for you.
Speaker 2: It looks like a middle school uniform.
Speaker 6: Good, it does a little look a little school uniform.
Speaker 2: Or like I work at Walmart or someday, Yeah, we have khakis long right now, oh god, but if you want to leave us a talk back that's always open there on the iHeartRadio app. Okay, so you guys, did hear about these two influencers that drowned at the yacht party.
Speaker 7: I've seen the headline.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: Briefly, Cheety's shaking her head. No, So here's what happened. There was a yacht party, right.
Speaker 5: And there were a lot of like models and influencers on this thing.
Speaker 2: And this was off the coast of Brazil, and the yacht ended up sinking. Right. What the captain told police is that he had been ordered to take six influencers back to shore. This is at the end of September. But his boat only had, you know, the capacity to fit five passengers, and then it was hit by a big wave and then because it was too heavy to ride, it just began to sink.
Speaker 5: And he said that he tried to save everybody.
Speaker 6: However, so there was like a small boat. This was like a dinghy or something with a little album. Yeah, there's taking people from the yacht, not megga yacht, because you can't be called the yacht if you can only hold five people.
Speaker 2: Well, they were at a yacht party, right, taking back and forth between Okay, so their boat is sinking. He's trying to save everyone. However, there were two people that did not have life jackets on and they didn't know how to swim. But the reason for not wearing live jackets is because they didn't want it to ruin their selfies and they're tan.
Speaker 4: Gosh, do you guys feel bad? I still feel bad.
Speaker 2: I mean you still feel more for their loved ones and their families, but like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: But also you're in your dummy. What do you do if, especially if you can't swim. I understand if I'm like, okay, there's the there's the shore. I'm a really good swimmer. If if I got knocked up this boat right now, or I'm out like wakeboarding or something, I fall, I can swim back kid.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I don't know how to swim.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you definitely you should always be wearing a life jacket on a boat, even water.
Speaker 2: But to be like it's gonna ruin my SELFE like my.
Speaker 4: SELFE jacket able to post that.
Speaker 6: And like I'm six five.
Speaker 5: Trust fun wow too soon?
Speaker 2: Sorry, but like that you're gonna see that headline. If not yesterday, you will definitely today, Graham.
Speaker 6: What do you have you guys want to hear a penist a pounding a piano? Yes, a Romanian penist. I struggle with that word. Yeah, how do you say that? You try take a crack at it.
Speaker 5: Pianist.
Speaker 2: It's not that though, it's penist, okay, penis anyway.
Speaker 6: A Romanian penist just set a new Guinness World record after you hit a piano key five hundred times in thirty seconds. The current record four hundred and ninety five. This penist totally pounded it. This is what it sounded like. He's using a two finger pounding tech job site. Yeah, it does sound a lot like a jackhammer. He's using an alternating two finger pounding.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that's in skill. I wouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 6: I mean it is. It is pretty impressive. He goes for a full thirty seconds like that. It just but he's alternating. Try alternating your fingers like.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 4: I can't do it fast enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he really pounds the thing.
Speaker 7: Anyways.
Speaker 6: It's unofficial right now, hasn't been verified by the Guinness Book. But I saw the stop Watch and he totally pounded it in thirty seconds.
Speaker 7: You guys ever played the piano?
Speaker 4: Yeah you did?
Speaker 6: G you so you are a penist?
Speaker 4: No, yeah you are.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I kind of quit after like a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Oh so you didn't really learn how to play. I learned some songs, so that's about it.
Speaker 6: Chopsticks or yeah, Jess, did you ever play the piano or any musical instrument? Nope, nothing, I don't think so.
Speaker 9: I wanted to learn the guitar because my brother had one, but I never did.
Speaker 6: Why not now, because right now you have all the free time classes you watch the Love Is Blind Reunion, You got all the time in the world, some extra time when I pick.
Speaker 9: Up okay, pick up any skill.
Speaker 2: I think you showed maybe like Friday every Friday and perform for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, I love that.
Speaker 7: While the reight along, you have to play one.
Speaker 6: You have to play one of the songs we play here on Wild and we'll see if we can guess it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you better pick your instrument.
Speaker 4: Of your choice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you better figure that out quick. And Selena, I missed it. Did you ever play an instrument?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: I mean you know how elementary school like we the recorder, and like fourth grade like the violin like one Nancy, like one little thing. Oh you were a venus, no clue.
Speaker 6: A violinist, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I played the piano growing you know, my dad made my brother and my sister and I get piano lessons for a few years, and I hated it. Why And now I wish that I had paid attention and actually learned something, because playing the piano would be cool now, but when you're in the fourth grade not cool.
Speaker 5: You know how many like women he would have gotten.
Speaker 6: Like ladies like a really good penis. Yes, they're impressed by it. I'm telling you now, in hindsight, if I could time machine back and tell myself, like, dude, don't suck at this, actually learned, I would have.
Speaker 5: But you could have been like new Elton John.
Speaker 6: I don't know that I want to be. Okay, never mind, it's incredibly successful. So yeah, but otherwise.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 14: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: I'm calling in about the costume thing.
Speaker 4: So I'm being the Queen of.
Speaker 15: Hearts but like a Pinterest version, and my friend is being Alice for Halloween.
Speaker 10: Happy Halloween, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gonna come out so good Halloween.
Speaker 13: Let's see, folks, my name is Mickey and I am going to work today as Sadness from side out and side out too. Okay, have a good time.
Speaker 6: I love great idea, so it's gonna be good.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 6: That was one of the big things this this year obviously.
Speaker 2: Graham, how do you feel about our very own, just and cheety having secondary costumes that don't include us?
Speaker 5: We're done so after the show.
Speaker 2: So this morning, if you're just tuning in, Graham is dressed as Raygun and then us three deal holds or we are the Olympic judges that are going to score him a zero group costume. After the show, they're changing into their second costumes. But it's just just and cheating.
Speaker 6: We weren't to like go out trigger treating or like here at work for.
Speaker 5: The for the office holiday costume contact.
Speaker 6: So you came to the office in one costume, a funny group costume, and then you're going to go to the office Halloween party and not stay in the group costume that we have.
Speaker 9: Because half of our group costume will not be here.
Speaker 6: So we can't just the half that's not going to be here because I'm going to be going to the party and I'm ray Gun, so I'm probably and I'm a judge not to you know, put you guys down, but I'm one of the key pieces of the group costume.
Speaker 9: That's why we we as of yesterday, we thought you weren't going to be there.
Speaker 6: So we have an all staff We've got an all staff meeting. So of course I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Be had an event that you had.
Speaker 9: To go to, yeah, for your daughter, and I don't remember that.
Speaker 16: This is not.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 4: All the stuff you need to know, music, movies.
Speaker 6: Shows and the most and the second costume is Sadness.
Speaker 9: The second costume is inside out, yeah, which I had brought to the whole group, and you guys shot it down, so.
Speaker 6: I liked it better when Mickey that left that talking said he was going to do it.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 6: This is really cool. But you guys are going it's like your second costume. Yeah, yeah, do you have like a giant, big furry like costume thing? Have you seen the movie?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 6: They're not they're not human.
Speaker 2: Face paint and wigs right, yeah, Oh wow.
Speaker 7: Today's so cool.
Speaker 4: Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: It's still stunned my ex wife Gazelle's baby news. So in case Gaseelle bunched in is five or six months along in her pregnancy with her jus to instructor, she made sure to tell Tom before news broke publicly. A source says Tom knew that things are serious between Gazelle and Joaquem, but he never amanagined imagined they would be having a child together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he knew it was serious when she was cheating on.
Speaker 5: Hey, they were already broken up.
Speaker 6: Sure, Yeah, she's been taking those jiu jitsu classes for you said that eight years.
Speaker 2: He was really A source says that Tom was really really shocked, but now he's grown used to the idea of them having a baby and he's happy for her, which I'm don't buy it at all.
Speaker 7: Do you get a baby gift if you're Tom Brady, if.
Speaker 5: You were mature, you should.
Speaker 6: I don't know, God, that would be tough.
Speaker 4: I feel like you kind of have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it, all right.
Speaker 2: So why Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravat split after three years? In case you missed it, they called off their engagement because, quote, they haven't been on the same page, and they just grew apart. According to a source, that's what they all say. Here's what I really want to talk about. Remember yesterday we talked about this and we all I mentioned how Channing's ex wife's fiance try to follow that Channing's ex wife, Jenna, she has a fiancee named Steve. Right, shortly after Channing's breakup news broke, he posted on his Instagram story like one hundred times right, Everyone's like, oh my god, he's mocking Channing Tatum's breakup. According to him, he says he was laughing about a TikTok that he also posted after that laughing post about dying house plants and how nobody can keep them alive because they forget to water them.
Speaker 5: So he's like a guy can't laugh at a house talk in today's world.
Speaker 6: I see, so true because like you forget the water. Next, you know, they're all wealthy.
Speaker 2: Nobody's buying those.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so good, that's rich.
Speaker 2: This is like not even a good excuse, Like yeah.
Speaker 6: Come with put an actual funny video, Put an actual funny video and then maybe but still you would put the ha ha ha haaa below the repost, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right? Move over to Tom Brady, because the California DMV just said, hold my beer. They want to get on the action of calling San Francisco san Fran. Yesterday, State Senator Scott Wiener posted a lengthy protest letter on Twitter to the DMV after he learned that the DMV apparently has been printing san Fran on some recently issued driver's licenses rather than spell out the entire name of this city. In his letter to the DMV, Wiener called for a cease and desist use of the term. He said, san Francisco's san Francisco's excuse me, despise the term san Fran, writing that he wrote that the nickname is upsetting an intolerable.
Speaker 7: He went on to say that even the nickname.
Speaker 6: Frisco is preferable, but acceptable only for deeply authentic San Francisco natives. I agree with that that is true, not just anybody can even use that one. Now look the DMV. They have responded, they have a spokesperson. Apparently that spokesperson has said that the abbreviated city name San Fran only appeared on a small number of residents' licenses. And that they have since corrected the issue. And those that have received a driver's license. Maybe if you live in San Francisco, be like, WHOA did I get one of those? And you look and if it does say sand fran on there, you can get a new license for free. The only catch is you have to go to the DMV probably, And you know what happens to you go to the DMV, You wait line for five outus. Do you stick with your San fran id or do you go wait in line at the DMV for a decade.
Speaker 2: I'll just stick with the san fran one also because it's like a limited edition one.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: Oh it's like a collection now, it's like funny, you know.
Speaker 2: But you still keep it though, right and get a new one?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I guess so.
Speaker 6: But if you want to go to the DMV, you have to go to the DMV. Probably maybe you could do it online. I might be making that up, but still even going to the DMV. The DMV online is annoying.
Speaker 4: Really at questions all right?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine for nine in the base number one hit music station, The JV Show, I'm Selena, I'm just.
Speaker 14: Hey, JVS show.
Speaker 17: This is Christian in By and I'm going to work today as Madonna and it looks pretty good.
Speaker 6: Way that is so good Madonna.
Speaker 2: There's so I'm imagining cone Bra Madonna the rein Yeah slay. All right, let's get to what the belief is where you can win a JV show, Chuck mug if you are the first person a guest today's weeped out word as always, if you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talkback Mica on the Free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 5: All right, here is today's clip.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to eat my sons, and I'll say it loud.
Speaker 5: And proud, so excited like it is on tonight.
Speaker 9: You know they make documentaries about people like you.
Speaker 5: I think it's all parents.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 6: I thought, shame on you, sick All right, to the talkbacks. People to the talkbacks. Leave us one of those. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win that new Chuggy Monkey, Chuggy Mummy.
Speaker 7: This is a family show, you sickos.
Speaker 5: All right, We're gonna play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Grahama's wearing a wig today. Happy Halloween. By the way, it's so weird to see you like run your fingers over and if you're trying to move it out of your face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know how ladies deal with this long hair and then headphones and it all kind of get used to it.
Speaker 7: I think it's kind of itchy too. Is your hair itchy?
Speaker 2: No? Not really.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's just the cheap Amazon.
Speaker 2: You're rocking it though. Yeah, all right, back to what the bleep? It's where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest Today's leave out word. As always, if you think you know what the bleeped out word is, leave your guests on the talk back mic on the iHeart app. Now, in case you missed today's clip, here it is. I cannot wait to eat my son's and I'll say it loud and proud.
Speaker 6: You're sick all of it.
Speaker 5: Ross so excited tonight.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be dropping your kids off one hundred yards away from school pretty soon.
Speaker 5: I think all parents do this, at least I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let's go to your guesses, Good Morning, Jav's Show.
Speaker 15: My name is Diana from San Jose and I think the missing word is halloween, candy, Halloween.
Speaker 7: That's a big, big buzzer.
Speaker 6: That give a couple of buzzers because that's obvious, the tidal wave of candy guesses coming in.
Speaker 7: That's a great one, candy. But that's not the word.
Speaker 13: Good morning. This is Grace from Sam Bruno. I think the bleeped out.
Speaker 2: Word is almond.
Speaker 6: Joy Almond there is probably the second most popular guy.
Speaker 2: The bleeped out word is one word. Amenjoy's too good.
Speaker 4: It cannot be.
Speaker 14: Happy Halloween.
Speaker 18: This is Kira from Windsor and I think the missing word is milk.
Speaker 14: Does I think you said you liked milk? Done? Have a good day JV show.
Speaker 2: Happy yelloween No, Donel does They're okay?
Speaker 5: They gets stuck my teeth?
Speaker 6: What are you sixty?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: No? D's like you see that little yellow box and you're like, oh, this is this is what Halloween was like in the forties.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, you're talking to someone who likes almond joys.
Speaker 7: Oh that's right, that's gross. What is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 1: Selena?
Speaker 6: I know what it is.
Speaker 5: You got to guess what it is. Leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on.
Speaker 1: Those Malt Balls the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy.
Speaker 2: Halloween, We're playing what the Bleep, where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip. I cannot wait to eat my son's and I'll say it.
Speaker 4: Loud and proud.
Speaker 7: Nuts. You like candies candies with nuts?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 7: Okay, So I had a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it could be anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Hello, my name is and I get to blee.
Speaker 6: That word is twitch, you know from summers TwixT.
Speaker 5: Not my first choice, but I'll eat it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad at a twist, but I'm not seeking it out.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Good morning, JB Morning Show. This is David out and Richmond taking another guest at the missing word for today. I'll be somewhere, but I'll say donut. I imagine that maybe he has a donut at home, and Selena wants to rush home and eat it. I don't know, all right, so donut's my second guest.
Speaker 7: Thanks again, sons donut you want to eat?
Speaker 6: Not sure? They're so sweet?
Speaker 5: Not a big donut person.
Speaker 6: Oh you're not.
Speaker 2: If I'm starving, I'll eat it.
Speaker 6: But okay, good morning.
Speaker 14: This is Maria from Fredwick City and I think the word is chocolate.
Speaker 4: Chocolate.
Speaker 5: That's a good guess.
Speaker 7: It's chocolate. I want some of that. Actually do he's still in diapers?
Speaker 6: I actually do.
Speaker 7: No, it's not he's too old.
Speaker 14: That right.
Speaker 2: We're potty trading currently, got it?
Speaker 6: Sorry, that was an unrelated question to the chocolate Good Morning Show. Eric from Hercules, Happy Halloween. I think the bleeped out word is Starburst.
Speaker 2: You have a good one star Wars, all right, that's what it is us Today's clip unbleeped. I cannot wait to eat my son's Starburst. And I'll say it loud and proud. Always go for the sweet candy first.
Speaker 7: Oh me too.
Speaker 6: Definitely gummy things, cell Patch kids, Starbars, Skintles.
Speaker 2: The Nerds, the Pink.
Speaker 6: Star Wars right, yeah, but they come into two pac You don't know which ones you're getting there.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you open it and it's too yellow.
Speaker 4: After words, it's.
Speaker 6: Like just ruins your day, like somebody at the candy factory sitting there like.
Speaker 7: Them, someone's getting too over the worst.
Speaker 6: All right, I guess we're playing a little shout out music. It's gonna be short shoutout music because you know what what, Eric in Hercules was the only person that got the correct answer this morning.
Speaker 7: Now, look, we have guesses all across the board.
Speaker 6: Obviously we covered the Almond Joys, the kit Cats, the Snickers, His Sweethearts was in there, Reese's was in there, a lot of people obviously just guessing candy.
Speaker 7: Swedish fish even made an appearance in there.
Speaker 6: I love Swedish fish, love them. They get stuck all on your teeth though, yeah, you're picking them out of your teeth for like an hour, But I love Swedish fish. Yeah, Skittles. Everything got a shout out except Starburst. Only Eric and Hercules the only one shouting out star Wars this morning, so he will be getting a brand new jav show.
Speaker 7: Chuz mug.
Speaker 6: Thank you to everybody that played, because holy tidal wave of talkbacks that with a lot of guesses that came through this morning, and you guys were right there, you were sniffing, you were sniffing right around it about what was gonna eat.
Speaker 7: But it was in fact the Starburst.
Speaker 5: So thank you everyone for playing. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV Show, It's the San Francisco Giants. Gamer Babe, Happy Halloween. I just wanted to leave a talk back to say the Dodger suck. I don't care if they won the World Series.
Speaker 14: They suck.
Speaker 16: Jess, did you watch a game last night? Are you the reason why the Mets, I mean the Yankees loss.
Speaker 4: No, Mets.
Speaker 11: I don't want to hear about this for the next year.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, Love you guys, Thank you, Max.
Speaker 6: Have a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were so sure that Jess was the Jinks because every time she watched the Dodgers would win.
Speaker 5: The one time she doesn't watch the Mets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yankees, Yankees one, I guarantee just flipped it on during the fifth inning.
Speaker 7: That fifth inning was.
Speaker 6: The biggest pile of hot garbage I've ever seen a baseball team put together on the World Series stage.
Speaker 7: Nonetheless, nice job, Yankees.
Speaker 6: You blew the game.
Speaker 2: We have more about that a little later on. Let's go to the phone, Smalthony for nine. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 6: This is Raymond and I have Morgan and I and my kids Raymond, Morgan and Ian.
Speaker 2: Did I get that right?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 14: But Morgan and Ian one is sleeping and one to school.
Speaker 9: But they just wanted their.
Speaker 14: Names out there.
Speaker 12: I love that.
Speaker 5: What are they dressed up as today? Are they dressed up?
Speaker 3: Oh? Like Son?
Speaker 6: I don't know, he's so sleeping.
Speaker 2: My daughter just winning as a musketeer.
Speaker 4: A musketeer.
Speaker 2: All right, Raymond, let's see if you can win some tickets.
Speaker 4: What is on the line today, Jess?
Speaker 9: We have two tickets for the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: All right, So here's how this works.
Speaker 2: It's our trivia game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Get three correct and you'll win. Let's get right to it. Here's question number.
Speaker 4: One, and Disney's The Little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: What did Ariel have to give the Sea Witch in order to get rid of her tail and have legs?
Speaker 10: Her voice or singing voice?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it seemed like a good trade, right, nice legs.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she couldn't talk though, all right. Question number two? What country are Dutch people from?
Speaker 13: Jump?
Speaker 6: I want to talk.
Speaker 5: Here's question number three?
Speaker 2: What superhero is known as the Man of Steelman?
Speaker 6: Jump? These are easy ones, easy ones. You've already you've already won the game. This one's just for funsies. Question number four. New York was the very first US state to require that people use these while driving in a cart. Jump.
Speaker 7: My faith in the public education system has been restored.
Speaker 2: It's a good day for us.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and for you because you just got two tickets for the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco. You can check out their Hollywood the Korean Wave exhibit, happening now through January six.
Speaker 5: Nice Raymond, you did you know.
Speaker 2: Halloween? It's not too often we have somebody to get every single question right.
Speaker 5: So this is really refreshing.
Speaker 7: We needed that way to go.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, hang on for that winning. You're very welcome.
Speaker 4: Oops, cheaty.
Speaker 5: I wanted you to run in here because there is a talk back.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, wanted to share something that happened yesterday with me. Just was podcasting yesterday's show, and I just had to pull over and just let out big old laughter. Being someone who's originally from Sacramento, when I heard the sack slinger come out of Cheenie's mouth, I was just in tears laughing. It hit hard.
Speaker 6: Watch your mouth, Yeah, watch your mouth come on radio.
Speaker 2: So if you miss yesterday show, please go back in podcast. You know, Wednesday's we checking with Chety. We see how her dating.
Speaker 5: Life is going.
Speaker 2: By the its every Wednesday eight thirty five if you want to tune in that. And she tried to give her man, not her man, but the one that she went four rounds with the nickname. And we had no idea that she had even been, you know, pondering up one in her head, and she just comes out with saslinger.
Speaker 4: We're like, whoa.
Speaker 6: It was the funny, the hardestuff laughed in a long time. So yes, like Selena said, please go podcast to show right there on the iHeart Radio app. It's free. You can go back and listen. If you only listen at this time, you don't listen. I think that was around like eight thirty yesterday morning. Oh you missed it, Jem.
Speaker 2: I was literally laughing all day. I would just catch myself chuckling random times about the changes things.
Speaker 6: So Lena texted on the group text like four o'clock in the afternoon. Guys, I can't stop laughing about the Saxlinger. Yeah, I was legendary. Can I point out one quick thing before we move forward? Normally, at this time I give a whole you know, moms and my dam's dads and my DM's grandma's and my dms sometimes you know, grandkids and me dms. I give a bunch of birthday shoutouts. Does no one have a birthday on Hellen?
Speaker 2: There's no birthday shout outs today.
Speaker 6: It's all crickets right now?
Speaker 5: Whoa wow, you just opened the flood gates.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But I'm just like shocked because normally I have so many I have to turn away shout outs.
Speaker 7: We can't do them all.
Speaker 6: There's so many.
Speaker 7: And then do ladies just hold it in for Halloween? Like, h no, no, not on this holiday?
Speaker 5: Probably bad luck. You don't want to give through a werewolf for something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, or a vampire or something.
Speaker 2: If today is your birthday.
Speaker 5: We leave at the talkback because this is unheard of.
Speaker 6: It's very rare.
Speaker 4: I'm almost weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, you mentioned not a single Halloween birthday shout out today.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Usually my dms are just flooded with people that want to get a shout out and just crickets yesterday, and I was refreshing and refreshing, like this has got to be a mistake. I guess nobody is born on Halloween.
Speaker 5: Turns out everyone's born on Halloween. A lot of talkbacks coming in.
Speaker 14: I just want to say, my dog is turning three this year. Can you give him a shout out? Birthday? Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 7: No, that proves my point. It's a dog.
Speaker 6: A dog's birthdays today, I guess Jgitimately, no one is born on Halloween. First of all, to so, I guess, happy birthday, but.
Speaker 5: So cants I think send a.
Speaker 14: Shout out to my wife.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday today, Jewel.
Speaker 2: It's Jules birthday. Happy day.
Speaker 12: Okay, good morning JAV Show. This is Nicole from Discovery Bay. And actually my cousin's son was born on Halloween. So happy birthday to Caleb Stimpson and Livermore.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 12: Have a great birthday, Caleb.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday.
Speaker 7: That sounds made up my cousin's son.
Speaker 5: I don't know it's a real person.
Speaker 19: In Happy Birthday, Caleb Bam, it's my birthday today, and I'm really excited because we got a bearded dragon just a few weeks ago, and we're deciding that her birthday is today too. Her name is Strawberry and my name is Nia, and I love the Jamie Show a lot, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: We're just making for beardy dragons on.
Speaker 2: To be celebrated every year too.
Speaker 6: That doesn't pass the small test. But Happy Birthday, Strawberry. If you see the lizards certificate Gottest Thing, it's.
Speaker 17: All the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Kanye's future neighbors do not want him there as of right now.
Speaker 5: Kanye and Bianca, they are still in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: But if you haven't heard, he just closed on a thirty five million dollar mansion in Beverly Hills, eleven bedrooms. It sits on a seven acre plot, and on his Instagram story, he called the property Drome. If you don't know, Once upon a time, Drome was a city that Kanye wanted to build in the Middle East. So now his future neighbors are like, Kanye is delil if he thinks he's building anything here. They're actually really concerned about him moving in, just because they don't want any crazy fans, you know, trying to like break into the neighborhood and they just don't want any of Kanye's antics.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine your neighbor being Kanye West.
Speaker 7: In Heyward anywhere?
Speaker 6: Okay, No, I'm just you, Like, I'm picturing you walking out your door in Hayward and there's Kanye.
Speaker 7: It never happened next door, Like there's a moving truck next door.
Speaker 6: He's moving in. It's Kanye.
Speaker 5: That's worst case scenario that would be.
Speaker 9: And then you see him walking around the neighborhood with his wife just wearing.
Speaker 5: Nothing, nothing.
Speaker 6: You'd be worried about what he's Remember when he tried to build that house, he decided he didn't want any like outlets or running water lights or something, remember, and then he just abandoned it.
Speaker 2: The entire thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then he just walked away. He's like, now this isn't going to work. Turns out there's this thing called the California building code and you actually have to have all that stuff, and it's incredibly difficult to realize whatever vision he had. What if he pulls that on the house next door to you, you're properly going to say, because he's going he's going to be like, I want to live in a blimp, So I'm going to turn this house into a giant blimp, and not just Didny blimp, a bright yellow one, you know what I mean. And next thing you know, you're living next door to It's like you never know.
Speaker 5: It's Kanye West. He will do anything and whatever.
Speaker 4: He's so unpredictable.
Speaker 5: That's true, So be a good story at least.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your property value is going to just tumble.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So one of Didty's accusers has just been ordered by a judge to reveal her identity. So remember when Diddy's legal team was like, all of these anonymous accusers, we need to know who they are, because how can we properly defend Diddy if we don't even know who we're defending him from? Remember that?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: Well, one of these recent lawsuits, Diddy was accused of sexually assaulting a Jane Doe at a party twenty years ago. And the judge just said that she has to refile this lawsuit with her actual name, excuse me, or the lawsuit will be dismissed. Why the judge said that, she gets the woman wants her identity to be private given the sensitive nature of the allegations and the potential for public scrutiny. But she also decided as an adult to file a lawsuit against a prominent figure, and that comes with accountability, which I don't agree with.
Speaker 7: I understand some of that, but I also understand the sensitive nature of these of.
Speaker 2: This the sensitive nature and how about the fact that Diddy always done this far is intimidate witnesses, and if not himmy has his people doing it. We are still on the outside and still can do that.
Speaker 9: And the reason why she probably didn't, you know, come out with this information sooner, was because she didn't want people to know about it. And now it's going to be out there for everybody exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think this. I don't like extenuating circumstances here. Have to take precedent because you you just I understand why you do this in some cases, because you don't want people just suing celebrities and stuff. Frivolously with no merit, and then yeah, okay, your identity does have to get published. But when it's of this, when the allegations are this, this should fall into a different category.
Speaker 7: I think they should be. There should be a law protecting their right.
Speaker 5: All right, Graham, what do you have inside Today's.
Speaker 6: That is trending?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: So we got to talk about that Fleet Week accident. There was a Navy this was October fourteenth. The Navy parachutist came. They were coming down to Marina Green and everybody's cheering, and most of them landed in the landing zone, which was a big clear area of grass, but one of them went wayward and crashed into the crowd, and we knew that a seventeen year old girl had been struck by this Navy parachutist, and we saw a quick video of her getting loaded into an ambulance. The Navy issued a statement back then, obviously apologizing, but categorized the injuries as minor. Well, we're learning that is far from the case, at least according to the girl that was hit.
Speaker 7: Her name is Mia de Guzman.
Speaker 6: Her and her family had just immigrated to the United States two days prior to this air show, they were excited to explore the city and see the sites and things. And what better week to see San Francisco than Fleet Week. Awesome see the Blue Angels fly. Well, then this guy crash landed on top of her, and they have video of it. She's actually recording video now. In the video I watched, you can see the sky parachuting down and he comes right for and then the video cuts off as she as they collide and you can hear him ask are you okay?
Speaker 7: And that's all you get in the videos.
Speaker 6: You can't really see the collision, but she was recording at the time. Now, as to these quote unquote minor injuries, according to the family's lawyer, they were anything but minor. Two fractures of her pelvis amongst other injuries. She had to have surgery where they put screws into her pelvis to help it heal. Her mom, who was right there as well, also diagnosed with a concussion and bruising on her arm and body. So the injury so apparently according to them, they're about to be right, not minor at all. Mia says I can't move without help right now. Doctors say I may never be able to do the things I once could be on the physical pain, the emotional trauma is overwhelming as well. She says, it was supposed to be a joyful start to a new life here, it's turned into a nightmare. They have not yet filed a lawsuit, but I'm assuming that because they have a lawyer issuing these statements, that it's coming. A very healthy lawsuit is so nice to follow, as I think most people would file if you came flying out of the sky and crushed your pelvist.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Halloween, Good.
Speaker 14: Morning, Davy Show family. I'm a longtime listener but a first time talkbacker. Just moved from the.
Speaker 2: Bay to LA.
Speaker 20: But I wanted to wish everyone who's celebrating a very, very happy to VALI it's also the Valley and Halloween, so it's going to be kind of crazy today, but wishing everyone a very happy to Valley. And I'm hoping that this festival brings a lot of love, laughter and light into everyone's life, even those who don't celebrate.
Speaker 6: Have a happy day, guys, Yes, nice fun.
Speaker 5: There is so much going on today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we also have your chance to win crazy cash that is on standby, but first, because.
Speaker 5: It is Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you guys know the Bay area pretty much the whole thing is haunted. Okay, there are so many haunted places.
Speaker 5: There are so many.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go through some of the spookiest, creepiest ones that I was able to find.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 5: The Bay Bridge.
Speaker 2: Very haunted, they say, while driving towards uh, towards Oakland.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, my throat, let me just start that over. Sorry, my throat, clear it out.
Speaker 6: Maybe your throat is haunted.
Speaker 5: Oh, I had a bad joke. I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 7: Boyfriends past.
Speaker 2: The Bay Bridge is haunted, they say. While driving in the Oakland direction. A lot of drivers reported hearing knocking on their windows. Some say they even saw a headless man running next to their car at the same speed that they were driving. And that is someone believed to be a victim of the nineteen eighty nine earthquake.
Speaker 6: What direction is this going towards Oakland?
Speaker 5: So eastbound?
Speaker 6: Eastbound? Do you know that?
Speaker 7: When I have driven in westbound in the morning.
Speaker 6: You know, we drive in super in the morning, early in the morning, it's pitch block outside. I heard a knock at my window one time and then I heard this nouth watering salsize dude, ward of that gay, and there was like a bunch of scratching noises. It sounded like tortilla chips being crumbled. Dude, I freaked out. I swear to god, I had to change my underwear promptly after gett into work.
Speaker 2: Now, Golden Gate Park very haunted. There is a police officer ghost that haunts Golden Gate Park. A lot of people say that they will get pulled over and they'll get speeding tickets by this guy.
Speaker 5: Not knowing that it's a ghost. They go to the court to file the ticket to pay it off.
Speaker 2: The officer listed doesn't exist, been dead for ten years, and they say, if you notice that this cop or a cop is trailer, you go outside of the park first.
Speaker 5: Before you pull over.
Speaker 4: Once you do that, the ghost will just disappear.
Speaker 7: Dude, I think I've got a parking ticket.
Speaker 6: One time parked in Golden Gate Park and I went to the judge and I brought that they had never heard of it.
Speaker 7: So I walked back to my car.
Speaker 4: All I heard was puck, dude, Oh my god, graun.
Speaker 6: I was so freaked out. It was crazy. You wouldn't have believed that if you weren't there.
Speaker 2: Stow Lake Still Golden Gate Park. Yeah, this is one of the craziest things I've ever heard. Apparently there was a woman this is either the nineteen twenties or thirties, she became pregnant and to hide the pregnancy from her family, she, you know, off to the.
Speaker 6: Kid whoa Slinda, jeez.
Speaker 5: Hey, and yourself.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're on the radio.
Speaker 2: Legend has it you'll see her at night roaming Stowe Lake around Strawberry Hill.
Speaker 5: Looking for her baby. She'll ask you, have you seen my baby?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I've seen that lady before. No, I actually haven't that way. Yeah, yeah, that would I have not.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 5: Del Mar High School in San Jose. Hey, if you're on your way there right now, it's haunted. High schools are scary.
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty two tragic tragic boy was murdered by his best friend.
Speaker 5: They say, at approximately three fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: You can hear screaming for help from the football field where this incident supposedly happened, and you can even see him running down from the bleachers.
Speaker 6: And he's still like wearing pads and a helmet.
Speaker 2: What happened there?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I dude, I think Napa Hi used to be haunted sometimes when I would be walking, you get the scary music back on this walking. Come on, you will be walking through the halls. I remember going in my history class and you just get this creepy vibe. It'd be like a cold spot, you know, in the hallway. And right as you walk by this one door, I remember hearing and as you got louder, you got as you got closer, it got louder, and I put my ear up to the door. You're like, what is that?
Speaker 7: It was the ladies is the lady's restroom? It was actually haunted, but they said it was food ghosts that.
Speaker 6: Woo that were being raised in there, and sometimes you could hear screaming.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want one more Bay Area spooky spot.
Speaker 5: Before you get your h Yeah yeah, yeah, okay. Highway ninety two, half Moon Bay.
Speaker 1: Driven that we all have.
Speaker 2: They say when driving up ninety two in near Skyline Cemetery at around three am, you'll feel a cold hand on your shoulder, and then when you look in your rear view mirror, you'll see a woman sitting in your back seat. She was killed at a car accident there in the seventies, and they say she's looking for a ride home and she.
Speaker 5: Hitchhikes with you.
Speaker 6: Can't she just call Uber or something?
Speaker 4: She doesn't have that.
Speaker 7: Lift, then use lyft if you don't want to use Uber.
Speaker 5: She's off a ghost phone, Graham.
Speaker 14: So she just doesn't drive far.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: Oh, but then what if I'm going to where she wants to go? Isn't she done? Can't she be done haunting? Like, oh I'm here?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: Like she gets off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's stuck in like a cycle and she just keeps on.
Speaker 6: Oh, she just keeps doing it over and over.
Speaker 5: Although she doesn't ask.
Speaker 4: She'll just go with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's kind of rude.
Speaker 6: That is spooky.
Speaker 5: Is your house the house you're building, Graham?
Speaker 6: You move over all those things. Let me enter this into evidence. This is how our house I've been. I didn't want to tell my wife because I'm like, I think this. Can I get the spooky music, geez, come on to tell ghost stories here. I'll be walking around in this house I've been. You know, I'm out there every day working. It's just me alone and I'm telling you, all the doors and windows will be closed, and then wham, you'll hear a door upstairs in another part of the house. Again, there's no there's no wind that could be blowing through there. I'll hear a door slam. I'll go up to investigate. All the doors are open. There's nice single door closed. Now there's one room in particular, and unfortunately for my son, it's his room. Oh my god, now you will just there's a closet in there, and in his closet there is a motion activated light that turns on. The lights in the closet, so when you walk in, they're supposed to turn on, except that this light turns on before you even I'll be outside of the room.
Speaker 4: This one's in.
Speaker 7: There is around the corner. It can't see me. There's nothing that can do. Lights will come on on their own.
Speaker 6: So clearly something has like gone back into the closet to try to hide, right, and it kicks the motion activator on and the lights turn on because the switch cannot see me. It is literally you didn't just.
Speaker 2: Screw up with the electrical into this house, because you didn't build it.
Speaker 7: Well, I gotta talk to my buddy Robert.
Speaker 6: He helped wire the house, maybe did the switch trunk, but it's impossible. There's no motion happening in front of the switch. It's all the way around a corner. It can't see me.
Speaker 7: And yet this light will turn off and on on its own.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to freak her out, because she's already like a little weird about She has always lived in a neighborhood, you know, with neighbors on close sides, and this one's a little.
Speaker 7: More rural, and I think she's already nervous about there. So I don't want to tell her about any of this.
Speaker 4: Wait for help, but no one can hear.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: There's these loud thunks and doors and stuff that are opening and closing sometimes, and yet I can't figure out where, and there's no wind or anything doing it. Oh sometimes, Selena, I've been there, I've only I've seen. We've never slept there yet. House is almost done, but it's nighttime. I've never been there only except one time. I've been there at night and I was by myself, working late, and it was pitch black out and from upstairs and I'm working downstairs, not upstairs. Of the house. All I heard is this woman call out. But I was like, what does it?
Speaker 4: What does it POSI, what does it mean?
Speaker 6: What could it possibly mean? I don't know, but it's I'll tell you what scared me.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness because you don't believe in a lot of this stuff, Jess, I do, Yeah, I would. I would be so afraid to leave in that house when these things happen. Do you are you like looking for a logical explanation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there is one. They're always what is not.
Speaker 2: Doors are closing by itself, lights are turning on, Like, how do you explain that?
Speaker 6: Well, you know when you build a house now they're really well sealed, and you know, air pressure moves around the house. There are certain there's plenty of explanations. I probably and I probably embellished a lot of that story. I'm not worried about it because I don't believe in that. But I just got to tell the listeners yesterday I was like, tomorrow, I'm going to bring a wigi board in and let's just all try it, just for fun, just make a little video for social media. And Selena, Jess and Cheety both looked at me like I was in a crazy person like you cannot touch I was like, you seriously, won't make a video for social media where we all do this, and each one of them opted out because they're that afraid of something made by Milton Bradley.
Speaker 2: I will not go near one of those things. I don't care who makes it. I don't care if it's one that you made yourself or I mean, I've seen the movies. I'm not touching one of those things. I don't want to be near one.
Speaker 6: And these movies were documentaries, like based on real life. Hey, some of them, I mean most of them.
Speaker 2: Know they were Hollywood productions where you go some of them, Yeah, to the documentary out there. I've stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah my dad said he played.
Speaker 6: With them and he was little and he's been haunted ever since.
Speaker 4: But the house he did it in that room.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See that's scary.
Speaker 5: See and I'm not I'm Mexican.
Speaker 9: We don't do those things.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: I can't believe that they sell a portal to the other side. I know for twelve bucks I take out.
Speaker 12: What a deal?
Speaker 6: I take them off.
Speaker 9: If a ghost is listening right now, I hope he shows up when Graham is just maybe not at your new house, but somewhere I just want you to believe.
Speaker 6: Dude, if as if a ghost is listening, please and bring like a twelve pack of beer to the party to take you out with you. Leave a talkback or I don't know, make it, take a selfie, whatever, send it to me.
Speaker 7: I'd love to see it all, hear or whatever.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Happy Halloween, lots of talkbacks.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 4: I will have to say that I believe.
Speaker 18: The del Mar High is haunted. I'm from Channel's A and well, we would play over there for our games. I swear me and a couple of the girls saw some weird stuff happening in the girl's locker room when we were changing.
Speaker 11: So I think and belief it is haunted.
Speaker 2: Wow, so typical high schooler. Who oh sorry about that? Who is supposedly haunting del Mar High School?
Speaker 7: Yeah, in the.
Speaker 6: Girl's locker room, Like that's just the janitor setting up his hitting down there. Then you've seen some weird stuff in ladies' locker rooms before.
Speaker 7: It's usually that.
Speaker 5: More talkbacks.
Speaker 14: I am a ghost and you told me to leave a talkback yesweegiboards are real. If you play, you will summons me.
Speaker 6: Ooh see whoah, that was a talkback for you invited Esslin. He said, if you are a ghost, leave us at talkback and Jack, we just got a talkback right there from a real ghost. Can we post a poll on JV Morning Show our Instagram? Do you believe Ouiji boards are real? I'm just curious what percentage people think that they are real, because we are at seventy five percent on our show think that they are real?
Speaker 2: All right, posting now, that's gonna be JV Morning Show. Follow us on Instagram.
Speaker 10: I don't believe in the ghost spooky stuff either, but for some reason, it does sound more believable or more creepy when it's coming from a different country. My mom came from Mexico and she says that something, well witchcraft is real. In Spanish we call it bruhelia. And she just told me a lot of scary stuff about what happened to her in her past and how she feels like she was basically being put a spell.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you would call it, yepsie.
Speaker 6: Facts, dude? Is that true?
Speaker 9: It's a real thing?
Speaker 7: So here ghosts not real. Other countries goes, so.
Speaker 2: They're still real here.
Speaker 4: But I've heard of.
Speaker 7: Public passports and stuff to get in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've heard of I've heard of witchcraft Mexico and it it's scary.
Speaker 2: I believe it, and I am.
Speaker 5: Staying away, Yeah, as far away as possible.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Halloween, we're talking about hauntings. We put him a poll on our on our Instagram, Jess. We have some preliminary results from that.
Speaker 6: We do so.
Speaker 9: We asked, do you believe Ouiji boards are real? So far, seventy five percent of people are saying yes, seeing Graham, they are real.
Speaker 6: Wait hang on, let me hop on there and vote. Even this thing out not going to make much difference. Good night on the.
Speaker 11: Show, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 14: I believe Theluigi board is real.
Speaker 10: I will never ever touch it again in life.
Speaker 15: About twenty years ago, friends and I were playing and we had asked if I had anything to share with any of us, and it said it did. It said that there was something going to happen to my friend's dad and that same night, and we had no clue what they were talking about.
Speaker 14: That same night ambulances were at her house and they took them to a hospital, and about a week or so later she had passed away.
Speaker 6: See how long did you have to sit there for the region spell out something's gonna happen to your friend's dad. That would take like two years for that thing to spell it out. But that's a creepy coincidence for right, Like, how long would it take to spell that out?
Speaker 5: Probably a long time fight?
Speaker 14: Good morning TV show. This is Melissa from Conqueror. I have a short ghost story to tell you.
Speaker 12: Guys.
Speaker 14: My mom and I live in an old home and night at three o'clock in the morning, her patching pants singing out of nowhere, and we swear that it was the strangest thing. It was super loud, and you could never find what was exactly the where came from. It was the strangest thing. And three o'clock in the morning gives ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's always three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 6: That's hour start clanging. It's probably just a mouse or a rat in your house, knock knocked face, looking for a treat. All right, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying I'm telling Graham anything. I have that explanation for everything.
Speaker 7: There is a clausible explanation out there for these things.
Speaker 2: Sometimes there's not.
Speaker 6: Yep, sometimes they're not.
Speaker 7: Not can also be a coincidence.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a ghostly one. Yeah, where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 7: I want to talk about Jeopardy for a minute.
Speaker 4: You guys, ladies room, Yeah, well, I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: See there there was a topic that came up on here about ladies, and I wanted to see if this offended you because Ken Jennings, the host, was called out on social media for a problematic answer on Jeopardy. At least that's what all the headlines were saying, hones people if Jeppardonians were actually upset about this or not. But here was the category. It was complete the rhyming phrase. So I'm gonna say a phrase to you, and you ladies will see if you can guess what the answer was.
Speaker 7: And then I want to know if you were offended by it.
Speaker 6: All right? The category for four hundred dollars, complete the rhyming phrase, and you got a buzz in.
Speaker 7: Okay, you got your buzzer ready, yep?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: Men rarely make passes at someone buzz in.
Speaker 5: I don't know the answer.
Speaker 6: It's a rhyme. Men rarely make passes at biz, Jess, can I say it asses.
Speaker 7: In the men rarely make passes at asses. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 9: We know it does.
Speaker 6: Also, it needs to be in the form of question, what are asses? Incorrectly, men rarely make passes at.
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 4: She's going to see girls and glasses.
Speaker 6: Are yes, it's in the form of a question girls wearing glasses? Men rarely make passes at girls wearing you. Guys couldn't come up with a number another rhyme like girls with small asses, nothing anything, nothing anyway, that was the answer and the one woman on the show there were two male contestants and one female, and she was wearing glasses, and even Ken Jennings was like that that answer seems a little problematic, and he apologized to Heather, that female contestant, right there on the spot, and she did agree it was a little problematic.
Speaker 7: Are you offended by this.
Speaker 2: As a fellow.
Speaker 9: Glasses wearer, as a fellow person that cannot see you.
Speaker 2: Clearly, are you actually offended?
Speaker 9: Well, maybe offender is not the word, but like it makes me sad because I feel like when I wear my glasses, I feel insecure.
Speaker 4: Oh so I'm like, oh, like I have perfect vision.
Speaker 2: But I'm offended we're her the female contestant on the show, because that'd be really embarrassing. Well, everyone's looking at you.
Speaker 6: The quote is from a poet and writer, a woman named Dorothy Parker. I mean it's the one that wrote it, but I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, make sure you wear glasses.
Speaker 6: Obviously not and I guess in twenty twenty four it should be men rarely make passes that women who wear glasses not girls.
Speaker 5: Girls, or maybe don't say that at all.
Speaker 4: That's true that we already have to deal with bad vision.
Speaker 9: Now we have to get insulted for it.
Speaker 2: And if you're already insecure about wearing these classes, that does.
Speaker 5: Make me sad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should get some different frames, Jess.
Speaker 9: Well, that's why I wear my contacts every day and suffer.
Speaker 2: Why don't you get the lasik that Angelina got because I'm terrified? Why just see you hear her commercials took like fifteen seconds and she doesn't needy glasses anymore.
Speaker 7: The next day you're walking around with perfect vision.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I got to think about that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Let's do one last ghost talk back.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Morning jav Show.
Speaker 6: I want to see if Graham has.
Speaker 7: An explanation for this spooky story.
Speaker 4: I was living alone and I had a candle in the kitchen and I made.
Speaker 20: Sure to blow it out where I went to bed.
Speaker 16: Did that welcome?
Speaker 18: The next morning, went downstairs.
Speaker 10: The candle was split and it looked like it was just split, like no wax melted, but the.
Speaker 20: Candle was split.
Speaker 2: Pa playing at Graham.
Speaker 5: That is swooky.
Speaker 6: All right, good day.
Speaker 7: How can Graham explain pretty simple explanation?
Speaker 6: What you thought was a morning time when you came down, you had been you had gone to sleep, like five minutes earlier. Sometimes you don't put the candle all the way out.
Speaker 7: It relights. You walked down and thought it was morning, you were super baked.
Speaker 6: You went back to them. I mean, let's be honest, there you go.
Speaker 4: Come on, that's possible.
Speaker 5: I don't get the feeling that's how it went down.
Speaker 6: Here's my now here is my question. Let's just say, for the sake of this argument, that a candle was able to read. A candle was lit like ghosts can light stuff on fire.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 6: You mean to tell me that in the billions upon billions of hours of nest camera name every other you know, surveillance camera footage, that nobody in their house has caught a candle lighting itself. Yet I just wonder, like these stories seem to never be caught on video, but yet now a camera on every angle of every house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where strange things do get caught on video. You find a way to debunk that. You just you're gonna argue it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna argue everything.
Speaker 6: Usually you can see the fishing line pulling, pulling the thing across, pulling the thing across the ground. One of us can. You can't blow out at a birthday party and it re likes you know, music.
Speaker 17: Movies, shows and the most talked.
Speaker 1: About showed the video.
Speaker 6: Show me the video, all right?
Speaker 5: So Kim k had to delete Saint's YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: I told you when she allowed him to make this YouTube channel, he had to sign a contract. You remember this, and one of the clauses was that Kim could delete any video or the channel for any reason she.
Speaker 5: Sees fits well.
Speaker 2: Saint, who is eight years old, was posting anti Kamala Harris videos. So I think Kim was like, we're not going to have you involved in politics. Politics, excuse me. So now if you go search for his account, it is nowhere.
Speaker 5: To be found.
Speaker 6: It is gone, vanished.
Speaker 3: Let a go.
Speaker 9: I love the fact that the Kardashian kids just stress him out.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: This was you and your family and when he your kids starts posting stuff in Paul attacks, do you think that would be you would pull the plug on it or just tell them like, hey, keep it to fun kids stuff.
Speaker 2: I think, uh yeah, I don't know if i'd pull the plug entirely, but those are coming down because it's very divisive and we just don't.
Speaker 5: Need that, and yeah, I keep it to fun kids stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe Exotic got engaged. Yeah, so Joe is still locked up and he announced yesterday that he got engaged. He posted a picture of him and his fiance. You can check it out on our Instagram story Jabi Morning Show. He said, me Orge Marquez, he's thirty three. He is so amazing and he's from Mexico.
Speaker 5: So the fiance swear that was my fun to.
Speaker 7: I want to go see the Instagram story and I was like, who's playing this?
Speaker 6: Like it was kind of on theme. I was like, oh, going to Mexico, and I was like, man, SLID's.
Speaker 7: On today with the music.
Speaker 6: You got the scary music for that, And then she just got she's got.
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 1: No, it won't turn off.
Speaker 2: Kit's fiance thirty.
Speaker 5: Three, Joe Exotic is sixty one years old looking around like that.
Speaker 12: It was me.
Speaker 6: It was me.
Speaker 5: Congratulations to the happy couple.
Speaker 6: He always had that neck tattoo. Yes, the big one. He's always had that one. I can't remember that one. Chatted and well I know that, but I just can't remember that huge, really big one there. It wasn't He also having a bunch of really bad health issues. I mean, his time in prison is not he was. It sounds like a good piece of his time in prison. But yeah, the uh he was going through some health issues and stuff.
Speaker 5: And right, oh wow, wasn't surprise he's still standing. But good for him.
Speaker 2: Grahama, what do you have?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about boom Ritos, you guys, Chipotle bringing it back this year. That redoda is on, but people on social media not too happy about it. Guys. Well, in years past, on Halloween, if you went into Chipotle and you were dressed in costume boom free burrito or maybe one for a dollar or two dollars. I think they did the dollar bourritos one year. This year six dollars about. They're giving you half off a burrito, I believe, so you can purchase the brito their average price twelve bucks. We know and when, and that's before they scoop the things that cost the extra, like walk and other things. And so you're gonna be right around six dollars. So half off a burrito today a Chipotle. If you show up in costume ladies, will you be?
Speaker 2: You have to do it through the app and all that no nonsense, not on that online order.
Speaker 6: Is not accepted here, it is in person. You got a luckily dressed up but you only get half off. Again, social media not so pleased by this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that. So basically they're giving you the price that it should be anyways, true.
Speaker 6: Would you guys basically go now, I'm dressed up as ray Gun today and I've got the wig and the full Australian break dancing outfit on from the Olympics, and you guys are dress up as the Olympic judges and you just have white polo shirts and some khakis, some khaki and the Olympic logo on your on your polos. I don't think that you go in there and there and someone says like, hey, uh no, that's not a costume.
Speaker 7: You're just an insurance.
Speaker 6: Salesperson or massage therapists at a hotel. That's not a costume. Are you going to argue it out? Like, no, dude, my coworker was dressed as right gun, trust me.
Speaker 4: I will show them a picture of all of us.
Speaker 9: Right, you have to Okay, So if they don't take it and they're like you gotta play. You got to pay a twelve dollars for your burrito, are you still staying no?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm hungry.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Starving The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine