Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Thursday and the ninth of April. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, today we're going to take a look at the Taco two step. We walk right up to the edge of the abyss and then walk up back a little bit. What has really changed. We're going to take a look at what was we're told was agreed to, what is actually happening less than a day later. This ceasefire looks to be not so much a ceasefire, certainly not on Israel's side. We're going to take a look at Laura Lumer and Lindsey Graham, Lindsay and Lumur, their inversion, their perversion of the Constitution. How the Zionists are really not very happy about this. Here's a secret, folks. Trump lost big time, and it's not that I want to see the US lose. I want to see the US not act criminally, and I don't want to see this guy get away with it. We're going to talk about what is really happening there, as well as some updates on the direction our society is headed. We've got a North Carolina University training teenagers to be abortion doulas. Can you imagine be right back? Well, I want to thank the many people who sent us emails and wished us well for our celebration of the day I took off yesterday. Of course, we had a couple of interviews that we had recorded a day or so earlier, Eric Peters, as well as a man who does drone manufacturing, to kind of give us a feel for the state of the art. What do we do about these drunks? What's the best defense for these drums? Right? We see people talking about, well, we got to defend our AI data centers, you know, not any of the other infrastructure for the rest of us. Right. They don't care about our electricity, our water, anything about us. But that tells you everything about the future that Trump and these other people, And I would include in that Marsha Blackburn here in Tennessee, who's going to be the next governor. For sure. She has been at the forefront of selling this Trump agent, trying to get it enacted in the legislation in the Senate. And they want to see everything concentrate into Washington. They want to create a police surveillance state. AI data centers are at the very center of all this stuff. That's what they want to protect. They're not going to protect anything that has to do with you and I. Folks, You're on your own. There's nobody coming from either party to rescue us. So prepare for what you need. We've got landslicking all kinds of alternative fields and things like that. But yeah, do some research on your own. There's some wood gasification stuff that is out there. They're going to shut everything off for us. That is the intention and the plan. It is a massive surveillance state. Anyway. In terms of talking about that, they say, well, you've got to protect them against drones because that is going to be a huge part of the threat. So what do we do. Well to put up guns around there to shoot them down. He says, well, you do that. It's like starting to fire a higher powered rifle in a house that's got a lot of sheet rock. You know what's on the other side of that. You got to be very careful. So he was saying, it's an interesting interview. If you didn't catch it, you're saying the best thing you could possibly do would be to take a drone down with another drone or several drunes or whatever, just a collision, and that might be your best chot. But let's talk about taking down entire civilizations, because this is what broke. It just kept getting worse. Yesterday when I was gone, I'm looking at all this stuff that Trump is putting out there and shaking my head. You know, we were in Knoxville, Tennessee. I went to concert at a place called the Biju Theater, which is really kind of interesting. Theater was one hundred and I say, what it is, one hundred and something years old. I forget, huh seventeen thank you, Karen's over here in the peanut gallery. One hundred and seventeen years old. That's it. And so I was looking at all the detailed architecture in and anything was really nice. And on the outside they had these giant pictures that they had blown up put on the side of the building showing it when it was when it first opened up, like in nineteen o nine or whatever, right, and so the hell the model t's and everything in the streets, and so I looked it up to compare it to another theater that I was very familiar with in Tampa, the Tampa Theater, which is built in nineteen twenty six, an amazing piece of architecture. For that as well, I went to many many movies, one of the most memorable ones setting in that really old movie theater that was mostly empty of all this really old Art Deco architecture and watching Psycho when I was six years old. It was a perfect setting for it. Actually. But anyway, that movie theater was several million dollars during the depression. It was designed by a guy that had done five hundred theaters throughout the country. He said that was his favorite one that he did. Very interesting theater. They kept it going, but it's having its one hundredth anniversary this year. But the Biju Theater was again I looked at and I'm thinking, you know, we've just lost our culture, haven't we. Nobody cares enough to build anything like those theaters anymore, and we just playing vanilla boxes, just throw them out there. It's all utilitarian. It's a shame, really. And the same thing happened really with the music as well. It was the Knoxville Jazz Orchestra, very good group of guys, but and very competent in terms of the craft, and I'm listening to it and I'm thinking, you know, I'm looking at the audience and they're all old like us, and I'm thinking, it's just not anybody anymore that really understands music. It's like a foreign language to them. You really do have to have some understanding of it that you're not going to get just pushing play on some device you actually got in order to really appreciate it. It's like a sport. In order to really appreciate sports, you have to play them, and you have to do the same thing with music. You have to try to recreate those sounds before we can really appreciate just how beautiful an artist can be in terms of what they do. So it was a great guy. His name was his last name was Well, and he's a tenor sax player discovered by Bob James years ago. But anyway, it was it was a great experience and I appreciate all the messages wishing us a happy anniversary. We did it in celebration of our first date fifty four years ago when we I took Karen with a group of people who went to a Dixion Way and jazz concert. This is as close as I could find to it. But we like all kinds of jazz, and it was really it was really nice. So I'm looking meanwhile, take some time to take out the phone while we're on a date, and because I'm looking at these unhinged tweets, and Trump is just getting worse as the week goes on. The whole civilization is going to die tonight. And it's like, what is going on with this guy? Who's going to get rid of this guy? It clearly is an issue. And so we're driving around to Knoxville. On one corner, there's a crowd of people at the Only Good News here. A lot of them were young. Now they may be protesting Trump because they're socialists and they just don't like what they think he stands for. But it was all signs about impeach and no war and all the rest of the stuff, and a lot of people are hanking their horns in this Republican state. I know Knoxville is a kind of a purple area, but nevertheless, let's talk about the truth and tell actually, we'll talk about the truce and the toll that it's here and we got all these crazy people like Franklin Graham talking about the Persians being Amelek is like, no, not at all, not at all. And of course I had a listener who corrected me, and I appreciate the correction. I was saying, Joshua, you know who's on the lord's side, come to me, And that was actually Moses who said that. I think Joshua was standing there with him. I'm probably thinking of the movie more than more than the actual book of Exodus when I made that statement. So I appreciate the correction with that. And we need to correct the idea that the Persians are amelik. The Amalakites were a group of people that they when you look at the Zionists, they always label a group of people that they want to eradicate, commit genocide on. They always call them Amalekites, right, amelik. And it was actually the Persians who stopped that. So they referred to Franklin Graham referred to the Book of Esther, and he got the nationalities mixed up, like the I got Moses and Shashua mixed up. So we need to make those corrections. Anyway, a whole civilization will die tonight, never to be brought back again and alec, Yeah, that's what it sounds like, doesn't it. Uh. I get so frustrated with all this stuff. I put out one tweet. I said, you know, I've never voted Democrat in my life. Why Because I'm pro life, I'm pro liberty, I'm pro free markets. Democrats don't support that stuff. Republicans say they do, but in reality they don't. But since Trump is a New York City Democrat, he opposes all three of those, adamantly opposes them. How can you say that your pro life if you want to wipe out an entire civilization, if you initiate wars, you don't fight to stop a war, you fight to keep it going because you're the one who started it. How do you square that with being a Republican, being a Christian, being any of these things. And so Trump's openly genocidal threat, as everybody who's pointing out many people said, if you look it up, this is the very definition just as I played the clip for you the other day, very definition of terrorism is what Trump has been doing. My name's Josephine Gilbel.
Speaker 3: I'm a farmer intelligence officer. I spent seventeen years in the US Army. I was a counter terrorism officer, and I want to give you the definition of terrorism. Terrorism is the pre meditated use of violence or threat of violence against civilians or property to induce fear, coercion, or intimidation, aimed at government or societies to achieve political, religious, or ideological objectives. Given this information, we're going to focus back now to the bombing of Manob. One hundred and sixty five little girls were killed by United States Tomahawks from a United States vessel in the area of operation. A modern Tomahawk missile is equipped with onboard cameras, real time targeting imagery. Satellite imagery is constantly collected by several intelligence agencies several countries in real time. Now, let's talk about when the attack started on Eton ten Am. At ten am, Israel, along with the United States, began attacking Ethon. By ten twenty, the staff at Minob's school began evacuating the children. Multiple sources, including intelligence reports, regional sources, and US official are required to confirm a target for the US Navy and military operations to ensure accuracy.
Speaker 1: And reduce errors.
Speaker 3: This is how it works. Why we just bombed the school knowing it was a school. Who are the terrorists? Who are the bad guys in this story? By our own definition of terrorism? And I can say this as a farmer counter terrorist officer, we are the terrorists.
Speaker 2: And we are the genocidal maniacs as well. And the very definition of terrorism, very definition of genocide, and Trump checks all of the boxes. And the entire world is saying this to the extent that you know, he came out and he said he's very popular in Venezuela. He could go down there and become president with Venezuela.
Speaker 4: And we just understand that people of Venezuela, they say, if I ran for president of Venezuela, I'm pulling higher than anybody has ever.
Speaker 1: Polled in Venezuela.
Speaker 4: So well Trumps with this, I can go to Venezuela. I will quickly learn Spanish, it won't take too long. I'm good at language, and I will go to Venezuela. I got to run for president.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, that's just so you know that, as crazy as that sounds, he actually said that this is the original. They put a mustache and black hair on him and a little bit of Latin music in the background, but it's the original said the.
Speaker 4: People of Venezuela. They say, if I ran for president of Venezuela, I'm pulling higher than anybody has ever pulled in Venezuela. So after I'm finished with this, I can go to Venezuela. I will quickly learn Spanish. It won't take too long.
Speaker 2: I'm good at language. And well, you know, maybe he's making that up. Or maybe the people in Venezuela really don't like their leaders, because right now they are burning Trump and net in Yahoo and effigy. They've been doing this last week or so. Bring them an effigy. So maybe with since he's a terrorist and he wants to commit genocide, perhaps he was thinking, well, you know, the Nazis went to Argentina, didn't they in Brazil? Maybe I could go to Venezuela and hide out. Maybe I could become president down there. I think that exit has been cut off for him. Actually, so genuinely one of the most profoundly evil men of all time, wrote a podcast host and former Democrat congressional candidate Crystal Ball. Who this person is but I love today it's Crystal with a K. And so the military needs revolt in a sane country. He would be immediately removed. I agree. Now let me explain this to this is another letter. I got a lot of people who wish to us a happy anniversary. I have one guy who is so upset about the clips that I played of that Florida sheriff Grady was Grady Long? Is that his name? I'm not even sure what his name is. But he's the guy with the moonpie clip. How dare you play that guy's clip? Don't you realize that he's a drug warrior? I say, yeah, I realize he's a drug warrior. I mentioned that when I played the clip, and but then he comes back and you know, he tells me, oh, well, now he's pushing the COVID shot. I have a lot of questions about your motivations in terms of doing this, and said, look, I will you know. I play clips from Bill Maher because I think they're funny. I played the clip from Woody Harrelson when he was making the joke to criticize and satire, to criticize the moderna adfiser. Does that mean that I agree with Bill Maher? Absolutely not. I mean this guy is heavily anti God. He's actually done a movie about it a little documentary about it irreligious or something like that.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: I never bothered to watch it. But I don't agree with him on politics. I probably don't agree with Woody Harrelson on a lot of his politics. I don't pick people to follow, and you shouldn't be doing that either. You shouldn't be following me. You shouldn't be following Anybody's a better way. Take a look, try to get different sources of information. Think for yourself, do research about this. I'm not here to throw you a lifeline of hope and say here's the guy that you should hope in. You should hope in Donald Trump or Joe Biden or Sheriff Long or Grady or whatever his name is. That's not what this program is about. And if you're looking for somebody that you can put your hope into, somebody that you can worship, somebody that you think is going to be infallible, h this is not the broadcast for you. You're not going to enjoy this broadcast if you can't take a joke, if you can't laugh at satire, if you can't laugh at the jokes of your enemies. That's the bottom line. So the wipe out entire civilization, which is also the UN's definition of genocide. It everybody's definition of genocide. So I had a lot of people commenting about that, both left in right, and you know, we'll mention the people on the left who said, Brian Krassenstein, this is literally genocide. I agree with that. I don't know if I agree with him on other issues. He's known as a liberal influencer. He is about to genocide ninety million people, said one person, And so people start thinking, if he's going to wipe out the entire population, is he telegraphing that he's going to use nuclear weapons? You know? The bottom line was going to take a look at what did Trump get out of this? How did we get roped into this in the first place. It's a very interesting article from the New York Times, Maggie Halberman and another individual there. That article is interesting for a number of reasons. First of all, it was so detailed about what happened at the White House with Benjamin Ett. Now we're going to talk about that coming up. What happened in the meeting, how it was set up, who was there in attendance, what they were told and everything. But everybody who was there where they set all the rest of this stuff, And I thought, well, either they know they're totally making up a fantastic story out of whole cloth, or they've got some very high source that is putting this information out, and that would be one of the people at the meeting. And we were talking about the top level people in the Trump cabinet at that meeting and subsequent meetings, And so the question is who is it at that level that is leaking and why would they be leaking? Are they Is it somebody who wants to try to distance themselves from this tar baby of a war that Trump has gotten himself caught into. This is going to pull down not only Donald Trump, it's going to pull down Rubio. It's going to pull down JD. Vance. They can kiss their careers goodbye, and they should. I've had it with career politicians. You know, the founders of this country never looked at politics as a career. It was a sacrificial service that they were doing. They didn't need it, and that was one of the things that was characterized early America. It wasn't until Abraham Lincoln that you started seeing the professional politician, and that was one of the key criticisms of Lincoln. Oh, he's ambitious. He wants the office of presidency because he's ambitious. That was a damning criticism. That was about as bad as it could get. That's like saying, well, this guy's a pedophile today. Right, they couldn't even imagine something like that. But that was the worst that they could come up with them. But then we'd look at the twenty fifth Amendment. What does it require to get him out? Well, it's not a vote of Congress, you know, that's impeachment. The twenty fifth Amendment is the majority of Trump's own cabinet. Yeah, the handpicked yes men have to get rid of him. I don't think that's going to happen unless somebody has a talk with him and says, you know what, you're dead politically unless you get rid of this guy. I don't know if they're doing that kind of stuff in the background not. The article from the New York Times gives me hope that there's at least some people who realize that he is an albatross, that he is going to do more damage to the Republican Party than Jimmy Carter did to the Democrat Party. But while we're talking about dementia. This is an article that came out. It wasn't linked to Trump at all. As a matter of fact, the picture that they have there is of Bruce, the diehard guy. What's his name?
Speaker 6: Willis?
Speaker 2: Bruce Elis. There's an example of dementia that we usually think of, right, I think they to call people's names, So I'm getting old. But it's not necessarily just memory loss. That's where it really hangs its hat. That's where it manifests itself fully and finally. But in the early stages of dementia, there's a lot of other issues. And so the early signs of dementia beyond memory loss, not being able to remember Bruce Willis's name. How's that for irony? Making impulsive irrational decisions could be an early sign of brain damage caused by dementia. Dementia damages the frontal lobe and the orbito frontal cortex. These are regions of the brain that we're told or responsible for judgment and ahibition, planning and evaluating risks. So the damage can result in money mismanagement habits, you know, like a forty trillion dollar deficit. Check that box. Impulsive shopping or maybe an impulsive invasion we could check that box, or maybe signing up for unneeded credit cards, or an unwanted genocide. But anyway, it is uh, it is not. As I said before, it doesn't even hang on whether or not he's got a medical diagnosis of dementia. It really hangs on who he is. And that was another thing I think I put in the tweet. I was thinking it. I don't know if I wrote down in the tweet, because you know, I'm getting old, but I said, and I said on the show the other day, I said, we have to hold people who are in that office to a much higher standard of mental clarity and of moral clarity. They have to be held to a higher standard. There's just too much that one person who is dangerous, demented, crazy, evil, to pick your adjective, someone like Donald Trump. There's just too much much damage that one person like that can do in the office of the presidency. And just take a look at what's happened in the last month or the last year, starting with the tariff stuff. This guy is like a one man wrecking crew. As I've said before, he's a one man fourth turning. He's taking the entire world into global depression and perhaps a global war. And we look at the amount of damage a tool or a full like Trump can do. That's the real issue. And it's even bigger than the Iran war. It started with the tariffs and with so many other things domestic as well, when you look at how he used ice. It's a real problem, and he's the open border immigration is a real problem. And what he is doing is, as he's done with other issues, he's totally discrediting it, just as he did with the birthright citizenship. You make a bad argument, you do bad policy in order to respond to it. If you come in ham fisted like a bull in a china shop and you do a lot of damage, you're doing damage to the constitution. You're doing damage to try to write things making it impossible. I mean, think how odious it's going to be when somebody repeats the same goals that Trump has articulated, however awkwardly he articulated them. Well, somebody says something about the real problems that are there that he's identified, people are going to instantly link those people to the failed approaches that Donald Trump did. He's poisoning the water for reform at the same time he's creating global chaos. Trump's a ron threat that a whole civilization will die, condemned on both sides of the Aisle as well as both sides of the Atlantic as well, called evil and madness. And so they got a lot of quotes here from Marjorie Taylor Green and Piers Morgan. And again just another disclaimer and reminder that when I read a quote from somebody, I may agree with what they say about a particular issue. That doesn't mean that I endorse Piers Morgan or Marjorie Taylor Green. I could have signed both of them in the past. So there's a long list of people that they in this article at the rap that they pulled out of social media. I'll just read a couple of them to you. Trump believes that he is threatening Iran with destruction, but it is America that now stands in danger. This is Joe Kent, by the way, the guy who resigned his position to criticize this or he was the deputy to Tulsa Gabbard. He Kent goes on to say, if Trump attempts to eradicate Iranian civilization, the US will no longer be viewed as a stabilizing force in the world. Well, I think that boat sailed a long time ago, so you'd say sunk. But he'll be will be viewed as an agent of chaos, which I've been saying for the longest time, as well, effectively ending our status as the world's greatest superpower. Yeah, we, as I said before, go back to get smart chaos and control. Well, we need to get smart about this and get smart about Trump as well. So this is as he's saying, the stuff open the effing straight. You'll be living in hell. You crazy anyway, you know, it's that type of thing. It's not just the language, it's the desperation. As I said on Monday, there is a not so quiet desperation in that tweet that tells you how frustrated, how impotent this guy was feeling that he would say something like that. So the Allies are worried that they're tied to an erratic US and they now have turned. The GOP is not worried about that, though, they're not worried that they've got this albatross around their neck. The Europeans, however, are they say Tarker Colson says, urges US officials to defy Trump on Irani. On the orders about Iran, he says, say no, absolutely no. And of course I saw a comment from Colonel Douglas McGregor as well. He said, he was in Washington. You talked to a congressman at one point time a couple of decades ago, and the congressman said, well, it's a good thing we don't have the draft anymore. We got this volunteer army because we wouldn't be able to do this stuff if there was a draft. That'd be too much pushback against it. There's Colonel McGregor who said that. He said, yeah, when people don't have skin in the game, when you're looking at and some of them have actually said this, that's part of their calculus. I just heard somebody say that recently. You know, it's only a couple of percent of the country. It's either in the military or has family in the military. The rest of the people don't really care. And he said, go back and look at what George W. Bush said. He said, don't worry about this, go shopping. You know, we've got our war over here. Don't worry about that. And again he said, what they've done is they've turned There's a lot of advantages to having a professional military, but the problem is these politicians are turning them into mercenaries. I agree, I agree. No civilization will die. Yeah, well, let me tell you this. The American civilization is dead. Stick a fork in it. It's done. Any country that can allow somebody like this to not only take power, but to keep power, to vote for him again after what he did in twenty twenty, that civilization is dead, brain dead, morally dead. We are the sovization that died. He's giving a rebirth to Iranian civilization. They are feeling, you know, they understand that they're winning. And of course you want to talk about regime change. The people who got regime changed. I'm just gonna say, my pad's about to go out here, so let me bug this thing in. The people who got regime changed, having a replacing the Iatota Kamane with the Iotola Kamane, there's not much of a regime change. But the people who are left there are now a lot more radical. You made them a lot more dangerous. As Winston Churchill said at one point in time, he said, nothing is more exhilarating than being shot at without result. And I would say that about the survivors in Iran, they are emboldened and they are exhilarated about this. There hasn't been any regime change except to make it more radical, which has been the policy, the result of the policy of American foreign policy, the result of American foreign policy for the last seventy three years, not forty seven seventy three years, The result of seventy three years of America messing with Iran has always ratcheted up the radical side in terms of reaction to what we're doing, and understandably so quite frankly, and so it's just another bad policy, making them more anti American, making them more dangerous. So Tucker also said, well, you know Trump is considering nukes against Iran. He doesn't know that. But again, if you're going to say that they're all going to die, there's only one way to accomplish that in a country that size, with ninety million people. Ron is now demanding this. This is what's happening with the tolls. They're now demanding between one and two million dollars, depending on who you read and which currency they're guessing. I guess, but you know, one or two million dollars per ship to pass through, and how are they collecting this? Well, at first they were supporting the Chinese yuan, trying to support the idea of a Chinese petro yu wan or some kind of a bricks thing as opposed to the American petro dollar. But now they're doing this they want it in bitcoin. They said, you're going to pull up here, You're going to you got just a few seconds to Vessels will be given a few seconds to pay in bitcoin, ensuring that they can't be traced or confiscated due to sanctions. The entire financial system that has been a big part of the American empire, the American power structure, and of course for each one of us as Americans, it's been something that has helped us financially materially, it has hurt us as well in terms of creating a government that is so big that it can bribe state and local officials to do anything that is unconstitutional. They just bribe them. And I pointed that out with the COVID stuff. That's how they get around the tenth Amendment. You do this and I'll give you a lot of money that I just printed over here right here. Have some monopoly money. Well, that fantasy world is about to collapse. That is the foundation. America is a country that is built not on foundations of morality, but on the foundations of a Ponzi scheme. That's what the Bretton Woods and the Dollar system is that Nixon and Henry Kissinger created a spokesperson for Iran's oil, gas and petrochemical products Exporters union call the Financial Times that the tariff would add about a dollar per barrel of oil to the price. What's the email arrives and Ron completes its assessment. Vessels are given a few seconds to pay and bitcoin, ensuring that they can't be traced or confiscated due to sanctions. We have weaponized the financial system that gave us dominance. It began with Biden and then Trump escalated in the same way that the COVID lockdown, mask vaccine. All that stuff began with Trump, then they switched out to Biden. Biden escalated, then they switched back to Trump. After Biden starts the financial attacks and Trump escalates the financial attacks on us. It's a tag team and it's a professional wrestling game, folks. Trump has suggested that the US is hoping to get in on this scheme. Yeah, he wants to. He smells some money, so he's trying to put a positive spent on this and saying, hey, we're going to get some of that toll money too. Well, that's not in the agreement. It'll be interesting to see if he gets it. He says, we're thinking of doing it as a joint venture. So he goes within less than twelve hours, he goes from threatening to wipe out their entire civilization to insinuating that he's got a joint venture going on with them, even though there's nothing even in writing. It's a way of securing it, also securing it from lots of other people. He said, Well, within the last twenty four hours, the president went from threatening to wipe out a whole civilization to suggesting that he had to deal with him. That's right, we're now partners. And his apologists say, see the genius of this guy. That's not genius at all, folks. The Whill points out such joint venture is not a part of the ten point peace plan. Despite the alleged ceasefire, the situation appears largely unchanged. In the strait of our moves is The New York Times reports vessels aren't lining up to pass through as of Wednesday afternoon local time, with experts warning that shipping operators may still not want to take the risk. They're still not sure what's going to happen with all this stuff. As a matter of fact, I think out of the eight hundred ships that are trapped there, only two passed through. And now there's more questions about whether or not it's a deal. So no, And yet we see the markets, the stock market, the gold market, immediately react to this stuff as if it was real. This is the insanity that these markets are constantly reacting to all the stuff that Trump says, and just like they react to every kind of rumor, they immediately react to it as if it is real. And again, it's just like when we look at what politicians say, especially when they are candidates. If somebody is a candidate and you don't really have any record on them, especially Trump. I mean, Trump is somebody who held political office anywhere about anything, and so all you had was the stuff that he said. So when he's running, he's an open slate. And if he's saying the right stuff, just like Julian A. Sein says, well, we know that Hillary Clinton is a warmonger and a criminal. We don't know yet about Trump. Well, now we do. We know about him in this first term. As a matter of fact, we learned the bad lessons about Trump in his first term. Now we're getting a post graduate class and Trump's evil. So Ron gave a humiliating ten demands for Trump, including the one million pound a ship fee for Homer's straight. And perhaps that's where the question of whether it's one or two million dollars depending on the currency that you calculated in. I think it is a one point one million pounds two million dollars. As the way this is looking, Trump wrote on a post and truth social I agree to suspend the bombing and attack of Iran for a period of two weeks. This will be a double sided cease fire. It puts an all upper case. We received a ten point proposal from Iran and believe that it is a workable basis for which to negotiate. Almost all the various points of the past contention have been agreed to between the US and Iran, but a two week period will allow the agreement to be finalized and consummated. So when you look at the ten point plan, other stuff like, you know, stop killing people in Iran. That's a big part of it. But also and don't start this again. But another part of it, which immediately failed, was end to Israeli strikes in Lebanon. That's the third of the ten points, as you're reading down the list. And of course Israel refused us to do that. Not only refused, they escalated to the highest level that they'd ever had with Lebanon, Israel saying well, we're not a party to it. And so again Israel does not want peace. Israel wants land, and they're willing to kill people for it. That's what the Zionists do. Zionism is all about stealing land and killing anybody that gets in your way. That's the bottom line. It is not some kind of Old Testament prophecy fulfillment. It's just a bunch of criminals. It's a criminal thug gang that even other Jews reject, and we should as well. Number seven, Iran would impose the fee of two million dollars per ship. Iran would split these fees with Oman, not with the US. You know, said they didn't say anything about giving any of these fees to the US, they were going to split them with Oman because Oman is the other side of the strait, the tip of the spear. If you will Iran's beautiful toll, we'll see ships pay up to two million dollars to pass the straight of our moves. Now this one again goes back to one million dollars, but it is two million dollars, I believe. Nevertheless, it's a lot of money. So yeah, there's no regime change. Instead, the regime is going to get a lot of change from people passing through the strait that they ever got before. This is a huge windfall for Roan if this is what comes out of all this. And as we look at this agreement and what is being talked about, we go back and look at their four points. The first one was we're going to do a decapitation strike and then we're going to wipe out all of their missiles and drones that type of thing. And the US government when asked about that, they said, well, yeah, we can do that. We can do this first two and it mays be seen if they've done the second part. Then the third thing was to have regime change, right, we need to create a revolution there in Iran and have regime change. Well, that clearly is not happening. Just the opposite happened with that. You have the people have lined up in support of the regime as they're being bombed by Trump. As I said from the very beginning, if he wanted to have a regime change from a popular uprising, he should have not attacked the civilians. You know, when he starts attacking the civilians, now he's the outside in me. That's the way it works. That's the way it always works. That's why attacking civilian populations is not only strategically fruitless, I mean not only morally fruitless, but it's also strategically a mistake as well. And then the fourth one is get the nuclear stuff. We're not hearing anything at all about that, as well as the the popular rising and regime change. Now that's really about the only thing that they were able to do was to decapitate the top leaders, and they wind up with some people taking their place. They're arguably worse the other three aspects of this, destroying their missile and drone capability, getting regime change broadly based, taking out the Islamic Sharia theocracy that is there. That's not happening, and the nuclear stuff, they've actually strengthened their desire to have nuclear weapons, and they got rid of the guy who would put a fatwah against having nuclear weapons. So this has been a total disaster. Then you can add to that the fact that now they're going to be getting large sums of money for all the ships that pass through there million dollars two million dollars a ship, and so they now get to tax twenty percent of the world's oil supply. So whether we see a rapid reach the more likely measured application of hybrid strategies in the next two weeks, there will be no immediate sustained relief for shippers, said one person, adding that bookings made today for the Persian Gulf will still carry the risk of renewed closure in two weeks time. With eight hundred ships there and only two of them they got through. Before things started getting even more dicey, ship traffic remained throttled, and then apparently because of Israel's violation of the third term of the agreement, not only did they not stop attacking Lebanon, but they escalate it to a level that never seen before. Because they don't want this war to stop. Net Yahoo and his party want war. They want it to continue, and you can see that. And the politicians that they own here, the people like Lindsay Graham, Laura Lumer, and many others, they do not want, under any circumstances, to stop the destruction of the Middle which is what Israel wants. Israel wants to turn the entire Middle East into what they have done in Gaza. They want to reduce everything to ruins so they can come in and take it over. There are a few signs on Wednesday of a large scale return of shipping through the Strait of Hormuz. The US said they would work to get more vessels through the crucial waterway is part of the cease fire agreement. Vance warns Irani as the head of the Pakistan Talks, that the US has all the cards and we want the nuclear fuel. This is how stupid and dishonest the Trump administration is. And again it doesn't matter to me whether they are lying straight to your face or whether they really believe this stuff themselves. They don't hold the cards. They don't have any cards with this. Iran holds all the cards. The first two ships they went through as Iran sidell demand that shipping companies pay the tolls in cryptocurrency. However, hours later they announced that they shut the straight down again as a response to Israel pummeling Lebanon. And it has been massive. In ten minutes time, they targeted one hundred targets. Now that doesn't mean a hundred bombs. That means one hundred targets. Don't know how many pieces of ordinance, missiles, bombs or whatever they dropped on those one hundred targets in just ten minutes. They are rapidly turning Lebanon into Gaza. And we know why. It's just disgusting to watch this happening over and over again from these people who, as I've said before, the ultra orthodox Jews, absolutely loathe the state of Israel. They said, God condemns it, said one guy, he said, violates the Torah. You know, we have these commands, do not kill, do not steal. That is the essence of Zionism, kill and steal. And he said, yeah, we believe God's going to give us a land. But we believe God's going to do it, we don't have to do it ourselves. And so there is a And they said We also don't want to be mistaken for these people, and unfortunately for them, they are because they have the most unusual appearance and they're easily identified. It's like when people were upset after nine to eleven, believing that Afghans had flown planes into buildings and they collapsed in their own footprint. People were coming after anybody's wearing a turban. So they're coming after a lot of Sikhs from India thinking that they were Afghan people. So the same type of thing is happening to a lot of the ultra orthodox Jews. Parliament speaker in Israel complained that three key clauses have been violated, and this is I'm sorry, not in Israel, this is in Iran. This is Gallibath. He said. First of all, there's Israel's ongoing attacks on Lebanon. There is the ongoing US Israeli violation of Iranian airspace, and then there is Iran's right to enrich uranium. He said, these were all part of the ten ten points. So you know, seventy percent compliance with a ten point ceasefire plan ain't going to cut it. So Iran has halted shipping through the strait now and it's issue new demands. Is Trump's crumbling ceasefire faces furious Republican backlash. So a lot of the Israel Firsters are really upset about this, people like Lindsay Graham, Laura Lmer, and Iran. Because Israel stepped up the attacks in Lebanon, Iran attacked Kuwait as well as Saudi Arabia the pipeline Saudi Lindsay Graham demanded that JD Vance appear before Congress to explain the terms of the agreement after JD Vance allegedly spearheaded and eleventh our peace talks mediated by Pakistan. So think about this. This is why I said at the very beginning of the program, Lindsey Graham and his perverted, inverted, twisted and pulled inside out view of the Constitution. According to Lindsey Graham, we don't need to have Congress involved to start a war. Congress has to be involved in order to stop a war. Isn't that amazing. It's what they've done to our individual rights and pretty much everything in the Constitution. You know, now, you're not innocent until proven guilty of what. You don't have any rights the government might grant you privileges if they like you. Right, that's basically what they're done to the Bill of Rights and to many other things. And you go just every time you go fly, you're guilty, and you have to prove that you're not a terrorist. And it's this terrorist government out of Washington that's going to evaluate you. How's that for hypocrisy and irony? Right, The people who are literally terrorists are going to vet you to see if you are a terrorist. So, he said, the supposed negotiating documents and my view, have some troubling aspects. The time will tell. So if you want war, president can do that, fortunately, says Trump. I can do that myself. I don't need a declaration of war like the Constitution says. But you want peace, you better explain yourself to the representatives of the Zionist cult of death in Congress, the people like Lindsay Graham who've been bought and sold by these people. Then you got Don Bacon, who fortunately is leaving. He said Trump had secured significant victories, but expressed skepticism over the peace talks. I express skepticism over the so called significant victories. Again, this is just trying to curry favor the government, he said, is still in place, and we should be negotiating from a position of strength, not a position that's good for them. And again that's Don Bacon. That's what victors do. Okay, losers don't get to do that. That's the bottom line. Laura loser Lumer said that Trump she's predicted. She said the ceasefire will fill. Well, of course it will because the people that she's really loyal to will make sure of it. They made sure of it from the very beginning. Oh, we're supposed to stop attacking Lebanon, Well let's escalate it like we've never done before. She says, I don't know why people are acting like this as a win, Well, because we don't want a war loomor that's what you don't understand. And then Mark Levin, of course, like I said, it's all the Zionist toadies that are lining up here. And what do the Zionists want? They want or they want civilizational destruction, he's Mark Levin. The enemy is still the enemy. They're still surviving. Can't have anybody surviving, whether it send Gaza or Lebanon or Ron kill everybody. When are we how do we get rid of net Yahoo and his ilk, And how do we get rid of people like Levin? Well, boycott him, first of all. That's what he's so proud of, is boycotting. People just don't pay any attention to the guy except to hold him up as a point of ridicule. But there isn't any twenty fifth Amendment to get rid of an occupying foreign government like net Yahoo. And that's the unfortunate thing here. The economic scars are going to last, said one analyst. Approximately eight hundred ships will need to be stuck there. Only two got through. As I pointed out, markets have responded, however, positively, with a fifteen percent fall in the market price of boiling gas and a rally in the stock markets. Again, this is why it's stupid to try to time the market, because the big guys are going to move the market, and the market is going to be moved. Whether you're talking about gold and silver, you're talking about stocks, any of these markets are going to be moved by rumor in the window. That's the way the big guys like it, because they're the ones who have the inside information. They're the ones who are spreading the rumors. They're the ones who are saying things like Donald Trump did, Yeah, we're going to blow you off the face of mat Well, never mind, we got to forget about that, and he manipulates the market going up and going down at the same time, just like a federal Reserve chairman. Well, traffic flow freely, is suggested by Trump, or will it flow via coordination with Iran's armed forces and we do consideration to technical limitations as suggested by Iran's foreign minister. This is vital not just for oil and gas, but also for everything else that we depend on coming from their jet fuel, sulfur urea diesel, helium, you name it. Also, a lot of aluminum is coming from there as well. It also raises a fundamental question about any piece that Iran has now created in this new reality in the Gulf, that has established that it can control the key maritime chook point even without a navy and even without an air force. This is why we've been seeing for the longest time, or Pete holding his press conferences talking about, oh, we got rid of their air force and got rid of their navy. They didn't have much of a navy anyway, but they still do have ships that are escorting other ships. So even that tiny inconsequential navy was not completely destroyed, but they don't need to have a navy in order to control the Strait of hor Moves. And we've got a massive navy and it can't go there without being sunk. So they're out there making a great, big, one hundred mile square circles out of the deep ocean to try to get keep from getting sunk. If they go the Straight of hor Moves, they will be sunk. So has Trump turned Straight of hor Moves into the world's most lucrative toll booth with many ships paying million dollar transit fees. That's the question some people are asking. The economics of this war has always been a central factor, not a byproduct. And that's what I've been saying for the longest time. This has been not just asymmetric warfare. There's an element of that, you know, cheap drones and missiles like that, you know, against very complex centrally controlled systems that they began attacking the central nerve point of these anti ballistic missile systems. And of course the calculus of this stuff is always screwed up. You've got an incoming missile and it's so difficult to hit an incoming missile that you've got to use two or three missiles to try and take it down. Even have a reasonable percentage chance of taking down. It's not one hundred percent even then. And so you know, and our anti ballistic missiles are far more expensive and complicated than the attacking missiles. You know, you go back and you play the game of risk. It's been a long time since U lated. But I think if I remember correctly, maybe you can correct me if I'm wrong, Travis, But I think you know, when you are an attacking company a country, your attack it. You are the attacker. You're rolling the dice and you have to you know, the other guy gets i think more dice to roll to and you match them up, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they gets an advantage of some So that's right.
Speaker 2: The defender, I think gets three dice or something in you roll two dice, and so he takes his highest dice and compared to your highest dice, and then his second highest dice and so forth. But he's got three chances to feat you. And that's the way it's always been in warfare that the defender has an advantage. But with this, the defender has a disadvantage. So why didn't anybody ever think about that? So there's an asymmetry that's there in the warfare, but the key asymmetry has been in the economic area, and that still is the case. They utilized economic warfare and they did it asymmetrically. Important issue here, two questions, five scenarios of what happens next. Now that the initial euphoria in the stock market and the commodity markets, which is what always happens again, the New York Stock Exchange is as bad as the occult. In terms of reacting to Trump, they take him literally, they take him seriously as if he were telling the truth. Iran's ability to shut the waterway will embed a risk premium and the price of all commodities flowing through it and the foreseeable future. And so again the fate of Iran's enriched uranium remains unsettled. So it's just another one of these issues that are out there. And when we look at the asymmetry of the economic warfare, Trump was calling NATO a paper tiger, whatever, calling Europe a paper tiger. We are the paper tiger, and the paper is the Fiat currency. And that has been the basis of our power. People are realizing it is a Ponzi scheme. They're realizing that the US is unable, even if it is willing. It's not always willing, but it is unable, unwilling in many cases to protect the people that are looking for the US to provide a kind of packs Americana, to provide peace and prosperity. We're doing just the opposite. So Hegsas said that Iran would give up the uranium, but also suggested that the US would have to send in special ops troops. He said, we'll do it. If whatever is necessary, we'll do it. So again, you know, you can take everything he has to say with a grain of salt, maybe less than a grain. Trump said Iran's nuclear sites had been hit so hard in the war that it take months to get near the nuclear dust. But again, this stuff was gone long before the war began. They have no idea where it is. Israelis. We're concerned that the ceasefire could hold beyond two weeks without any agreement to ensure the highly enriched uranium was removed from Iran. So this fear exists at a former brigadier general, and they have made sure that it's not going to be a CEASAR. They don't want a CEASAR. They don't want an end to the war. Even if Iran's leadership loses access to the material, the country could turn to allies like North Korea for help obtaining a nuclear weapon. The lesson from all of this is that if they want to be left alone, if they want to have a guarantee of peace, the word of the American government, especially of Donald Trump and Jared Kushner, means absolutely nothing. We've shown over and again that it is treachery and perfidy when they negotiate with us. So any agreement that they get from the United States is not where the paper is signed on. The only way they're going to be able to take themselves is with nuclear weapons, and so you better believe they're going to get it one way or the other now at this point in time. So it made it certain if the Iranians decided the only thing that will protect the regime is nuclear weapons, well why wouldn't they conclude that? The central question is what will the determination of the United States and the world be to prevent them from going down that path? Says the former Israeli general well I would say, you know, they have their nuclear weapons, they do it in secret, they do it without signing the Non Proliferation Treaty, they did it without inspectors, and they have their nuclear deterrence to protect themselves. But of course nobody else is allowed to have that. And I guess at this point he said, what will what will the determination of the US and the world be to prevent Iran from having nuclear weapons? In other words, to protect Israel? And yet it is a mutually assured destruction. And I guess that is a good question because at this point, from what we've seen with Gaza, with Lebanon, what we're seeing with Iran, why would anyone come to the rescue of this Zionist government anymore? I think that day is over unless we can't figure out how to get rid of these traders in Congress who have sold us out to a foreign country. Well, we're going to take a look at as I said, I want to come back and take a quick look at this report that was released from or Times. Some high level leaker was talking about how BB trapped Trump into this war. And again we can look at that and we can question, well, the motivations are of the Trump administration and whoever it was, it was a high level leaker. I think there are some other issues involved here. We're going to take a quick break. However, we're going to be right back. Stay with us. There we are.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, and many of you might be asking the same question as Travis days I do we do not have Tony today, and I forgot to tell Travis. I forgot to tell you Tony will not be joining us today. His father is in the hospital, and so please keep his father in your prayers and Tony as well. But we are going to talk about gold. As a matter of fact, I'm going to do it right now, before I get any more into the Iranian stuff. We had gold slightly up, silver slightly down as people reacting to this so called truth. And you see the reactions in the marketplace. Of course, with I said before, gold was up a little over two percent. All the markets are volatile because people are just paying too much attention to rumor. They're paying attention to what they want to see happen. There's a lot of people out there who are just like Trump was when he got sold the rosy scenario that Nat Yahoo is giving him. You know, they have this Goldilocks war that they hear. So everything's going to go right. We don't have to worry about the straight over our moves, none of that stuff. We got a it's going to be just right. And when you do that, that rarely happens, doesn't it. So the focus is on the anticipation rather than on the fundamentals. But the fundamentals are the reality, and the reality the fundamentals have not changed except to go in the same direction they've been going that drove gold up in the first place. So that's the reality that we're faced here with. But there's a very interesting thing that's happening with the Central Bank of France. For example, they sold one hundred and twenty nine tons of the US gold reserve, then they bought it back in Europe and they made a fifteen billion dollar profit. Now they didn't do it all at once, but they've been doing some pretty large amounts and that has also you know, people trying to time the market. You never know what's going to happen with this, I mean, bottom line is they can sell it, depress the price momentarily, and then buy it back and raise the price back up, and they're were to keep gold long term all along. But these kinds of massive moves that are made by central banks of whales that are there are things that can always manipulate the market. So again, your best bet is to try to do dollar cost averaging, and that's what Tony does with a wolf pack. So there's a lot involved with us. As a matter of fact. First of all, when I first saw this reported, a lot of people were saying, well, you know, they were pretty smart about this. Germany's been trying to repatriate their gold from the US Federal Reserve deposit and they've been dragging their feet and refusing to do it. The French, however, instead of going that route, what the French did as they said, well, sell it and then they bought it back in Europe. So they sold it in the US, they sold the gold, their gold that was at the US Federal Reserve, and then they bought it back in Europe. And what that allowed them to do was to get away from the Federal Reserve that was dragging its feet on the German Central Bank and saying, well, I don't know, we had to figure out where it is or something whatever. They're telling them that you can't have it, same type of stuff you're seeing from black Rock and some of the others saying well, you can't cash out of the mutual fund. Well, I guess there was something akin to that with the US Federal Reserve. So that's one issue. Then the other issue is that they would have to go through the very expensive process of moving one hundred and twenty nine tons of gold from the US to France. They don't have to do that now, you know, they can sell it in the US and then they can buy it over there, so they don't have to have all the expensive security and insurance that would be required with that. But there's something else involved in this when you go back and look at what happened to set up Breton Woods too, Charles de gaul and France was not happy and many countries are not happy with what had happened to the Breton Woods agreement. Right after World War Two. The agreement was that the US dollar was going to be the global currency because we had so much gold. We had basically all the gold, and we were going to back the dollar with gold. But they realized pretty quickly that the US was printing more dollars than they had gold to back it up. They were not happy with that. So from nineteen sixty three nineteen sixty six you had France pulling out all their gold out of London and out of the US. And many people believe that that was really a primary catalyst for Nixon going off of the gold standard, the Nixon shock that happened in nineteen seventy one. All right, we're not going to have a gold anymore. And then Henry Kisninschuer came up with this petro dollar, which now Biden and Trump have worked very hard to destroy very quickly. But that was bretton Wood's part two basically still maintaining a global financial system based on the dollar, but based on a petro dollar, not on a gold dollar, and that now is being destroyed. But the interesting thing with this particular case was that the way this really worked out, France asked for the turn of the gold. The US had already sold it. In other words, they said we don't have it. They said, all right, so give us the money. Basically called their bluff. And so you know, maybe they didn't have the gold at all, they sold it some time ago. Maybe that's why they're dragging their feet on Germany. They don't have the gold that belongs to the Germans. But they said, okay, so if you sold it, then give us the money. They can take those Fiat dollars still and they can buy some more gold in Europe. And they did it. In terms of the timing when they did it, they made a fifteen billion dollar profit. So the US wired them the money, and then both countries agreed to a spin on how they're going to tell the public about this. Rather than saying, you know, the Federal Reserve doesn't have the gold, they decided that they would come up with this story saying that we have this new standard for gold bars, and so we wanted to sell the stuff in America so we could have this new European standard of gold bars, whatever it is. But as one person pointed out, nine nine nine point nine fine gold is equal to nine nine nine point nine fine gold everywhere. There's no difference between fundamentally between the European standard and the US standards. So It is simply a story that they told everybody about this. So the move was as clever as it was profitable. Unlike the ongoing saga of Germany's massive US based gold holdings, which remained in the Federal Reserve of New York's vaults, supposedly to the consternation of many of Germany's politicians, the Bank of France did not try to raise the issue of a drawl or transfer. Instead, they simply sold the older, less pure goal bars in New York for what they were worth in US dollars or goal prices were reaching all time highs. Then they pocketed the cash and they bought bars that met their updated weight and purity standards in Europe as prices conveniently pulled back, and so again we're talking about weight and purity standards. It's a nine nine, nine point nine. It's going to be any different. And the reality is is that they already sold it. Why would they sell it without their permission? The bottom line is that the gold was gone. He said, here, we'll give you some Fiat currency and you can buy that to buy some real stuff in Europe.
Speaker 8: Maybe that's also incredibly convenient that when you unload that amount of anything into the market, it's probably going to cause the price to immediately drop as well.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, So you can manipulate the market, so you sell massive quantities of gold and then you can buy that discounted price. That's how they manipulate the market. That's how they made the fifteen billion.
Speaker 8: Even if they're not directly colluding, they're not sitting there with each other, Oh we'll do this, we'll do that. The amount of money they have at their disposal allows them to flood markets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So again, what's the lesson for each and every one of us. We can't do anything about that. We just try to we understand what the fundamentals are. We don't try to time the market. You just pick it up over a longer period of time, because the fundamentals are the fundamentals and they're still real. And so in reaction to this so called ceasefire, the price of gold jumped by two percent as well. But when you look at what is happening with gold, it really is interesting to see the bigger picture of all these different curses. Again, Iran wants to be paid in bitcoin, and you know this is as we work out Bitcoin and the crypto scandals. It's kind of interesting that Javier Malai in Argentina is now at the center of a crypto scandal. It's funny how how much alike he is with Trump. I mean, these guys, they don't just have crazy hair and wild antics, but they also have crypto scandals that are tied to them, which is not surprising when you look at it. These guys have all got something in common. You know, we go back and we look at the white collar criminals and embezzlers and that Trump has pardoned over and over again, and they seem to all be connected to the same few synagogues, and that, I guess, is what's going on with Javier Malai, the Chabad Lubovich Zionists that are there. Court documents raised questions about the Argentine president's statements that he had no connection to the launch of the Libra crypto current see and yet the reality is he said, I was simply highlighting a private venture. I had no connection to the digital coin itself. However, they got the phone logs and they found out that on the day that he was promoting Libra, on that particular day, he got seven phone calls from the people who were doing it, so it looks like there was some collusion that was there.
Speaker 6: It was just a butt dial, you know, seven times in a row.
Speaker 2: That's right. So then we look at, you know, how do you Again, you don't try to time the market, but it makes a big difference who you buy your goal from. This is an interesting article that is talking about MAGA influencers who are promoting gold and again, Tucker Carlson said he had when he started his broadcast, he had somebody offer him twenty million dollars to sign up. I don't think he mentioned which gold company that was, but we also had somebody who offered us a lot of money. Certainly wasn't twenty million dollars, but the when I looked at it, it was like it was a lot of money for us, and that is there's got to be something wrong if they would give me that much money. That just doesn't seem right. And so we didn't go with that. We went with Tony, who has I've known Tony for a long time. I used him personally before ever started recommending him on air, and before he ever set up David Knight dot gold to take you to Wisewolf gold, and so there was.
Speaker 8: A lot of money to throw around our almost all ways into something sketchy. It seems like the system as it set up, rewards scummy business practices, which is Tony works very very hard to make sure that he provides a good service and a great product.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, he's and he is working really hard with the you know, the crazy market that's there. I don't know how he does it. But you know this issue here that has come to light, and it's a very long article and basically hits pretty much all of the major MAGA influencers. You got Megan Kelly, You've got Candice Owens, You've got Donald Trump Junior, Laura Lumer, Steve Bannon. And I feel bad for the people who lost a lot of money with this. But the one guy who was talking about he said to well, this company was recommended by Donald Trump Junior and Steve Bannon. He goes, if you can't trust the stuff they recommend, can you trust? It's like, oh, you trust? First of all, there's Don Trump Junior and his dad, but just Steve Bannon. For example, Steve Bannon was convicted, he had to have a pardon from Trump. He was convicted for ripping off his own followers on this we build a Wall thing. I mean, he has a documented crook, So no, you can't trust him. And I keep telling people don't trust them for your news either, because they're lying to you about Trump, not just about the gold company that they use. The one they focused on this article for the most parts of the company called Birch Gold Group. Some of the biggest names in the MAGA movement, as I mentioned, Candice Owen, Don Trump Junior, Laura Lomer, Steve Bannon, have touted gold investments to their audiences and utteral regulator, state authorities and investors have filled I'm sorry, filed more than a dozen cases against gold companies accusing them of misrepresentations and of steep fees. Financial Times are the ones who wrote this article out of the UK. They said they found seventeen cases in US courts by investors or regulators against gold companies over the past decade, including some in which companies filed for bankruptcy only to reopen under a new name or management. And here's an example. This guy is a sixty year old former US Navy officer. He used his life savings to make two purchases totaling three hundred and fifty thousand dollars of precious metals from Birch Gold. And he was the one who said Bannon's podcast War Room was the reason I went with him. Trump Junior pitches it, who do people trust more than these guys? Yeah? Yeah. He also filed a lawsuit for alleged overcharges of nearly one hundred thousand dollars, And that's what we're seeing that seems to be kind of the The amount that these people are suing Birch Gold for seems to be between thirty and forty percent overcharges that they've done. And how do they do it well? For the most part, what they're doing is they're taking collectible coins that come from you know, it could be the Canadian men or the UK meant or whatever some of the examples that they give of this, and they charge you a premium price. They mark it up like sixty percent. So stick with bullion, and that's one of the things that you need to look at, not just dollar cost averaging, but also make sure that you stick with just you're buying the gold, buy the weight, and take a look at your receipt. And of course you can try that. You can try, you know, try Tony. You can see how he deals with people, how he itemizes it and so forth, and take a look. You can see that the price is fair and that he's not charging a premium for some collectible coin or something. And of course you can specify, you know, what you want from him. But that was the repeating pattern that we see over and over again. One case filed against metals dot Com. In the lawsuit, they described it as a Wolf of Wall Street environment, complete with an office cash blowing machine. I looked at that, I thought, what is an office cash blowing machine? Is that a counter? Because I've seen the counters that they have at the bank, so you know where they're counting a lot of cash and it kind of blows the dollars. No, no, no, it's not time about. This is more like the grabbing the dollars. You know, you get in a booth, they've got the money, they close the doors, and the wind comes and starts blowing the cash all around, and you are grabbing the cash and anything that you can grab you get to keep. Evidently they were doing this in their office environment. Maybe that's you know, you pull one over on some retire and you get five minutes in the cash grab booth. I guess I don't know that works anyway. The federal court Frozer assets after regulators said the company has defrauded sixteen hundred seniors out of one hundred and eighty five million dollars by overcharging them. They overcharge them anywhere from one hundred percent to three hundred twelve percent on gold and silver coins. These companies no longer exist, they said. Daniel McDowell, professor from Syracuse University of New York, said, well, you know, when you look at this, it's a natural fit for conservatives who are skeptical of deficit spending, concerned about the budget deficit, concerned about the Fiat currency and the economics of it. But he goes, even if these people don't deep down think that it's real, you can still profit off of this because your audience does. Well, I got to tell you, I think it's real. It is. I'm absolutely convinced that when you look at what is happening with the financial situation, these fundamentals are absolutely real. As a matter of fact. Just you know for yourself what inflation has done to the purchasing power of the dollar. I don't need to tell you that. And you know that it's worse than the government says that it is. They're published inflation data is rigged as well. Birch Gold has been a particular beneficiary the MAGA adjacent endorsements by Kelly Bennon and Trump's recent FBI director Dan Bongino. Back in the news with Donald Trump Junior, I just want you to be prepared for the future. So protect your hard earned savings with gold, says Trump Junior. Again, it's just like what daddy does. You know, we got real issues with open borders. But then what he does is he poisons that issue by the way he uses ice. And he says, yeah, if you want to be prepared for the future, because daddy's killing all the small businesses, and he's killing the middle class, and he's killing the dollar. So if you know what's good for you, better get into something that Daddy doesn't have any control over. Vax Daddy. Another one of these cases, this is a woman sixty two from California, but in three hundred and fifty thousand dollars with Birch in September twenty twenty four, the same day her bars and coins were purchased, her account showed a market value of less two hundred and twenty thousand, no explanation for where the other one hundred and thirty thousand dollars went, and again, that's thirty seven percent of what she put in disappeared just like that. Key discrepancy in her account appeared to be her purchase of some Gold Liberty and Britannia fixed mintage coins from the UK Royal Mint. Each coin was engraved with the image of King Charles. Don't you want to have one of those? I wouldn't want to have a coin with his face on it. It was a quarter ounce of gold, which on the day of her purchase was worth six hundred and sixty dollars on the spot market, but Birch charged her eleven hundred dollars for each coin, again getting close to doubling the price. Salespeople claim the fixed mintage coins are safer or they can outperform standard bullion to hide or to justify their sixty five percent markups, said one person. It was because of Megan Kelly and Ben Shapiro, people I trusted who pushed me towards this dealer again. Ben Shapiro is another one we hadn't mentioned before. He did not respond to a request for comment either, So in January she asked Birch to quote her a price for the mintage coins. They offered her less than thirteen hundred and thirty dollars each. She had a gain of twenty percent, but the goal market had gone up by eighty percent in the meantime. That's why you want to get billion and you want to keep it yourself. The involvement of government designated mints which manufacture these sovereign currencies a deal and limited run precious metal collector coins, and again the collector manufactured collector markets or something I stay out of even you know, whatever it is, whether it's toys or beanie babies or dolls or whatever it is. But and I feel the same way about the coins. I tell you there's a big scam that's going to be coming up. If they've been making most of this money by selling people collectible, limited edition meant coins of people like Prince Charles who is now King Charles. If they can sell people, build the goods with that and market up by sixty five percent, imagine what they're going to do with this upcoming twenty four care gold coin with Trump's based on it. Well, these people are going to go wild selling this stuff. Maybe not now after the Iran war, but who knows. Retirees are often undaware the coins value does not directly reflect the spot price of gold. Elderly conservatives are upsold exclusively or fixed mintage coins that far exceed the value of the gold and the coin. And I guess when that happens, they get their chance to go into the cash booth and see how much they can grab. Companies also offer free coins as an incentive for positive reviews on consumer sites like Better Business Bureau. In other words, they're bribing people to give them a good rating. You know, you give me a good reading, I'll give you a quote unquote free coin. Again. Tucker Carlson said he was offered twenty million dollars up front for a goal company to front for a goal company, and he said, you know, what he saw was disgusting, but then he created his own gold company. I will trust Tucker when he comes clean on Building seven and on the COVID scam. You know, if he's going to remain silent and just say well, you and I can't really talk about Building seven. I get fired, and he still hasn't talked about it even after he got fired to criticize it. So he covered for it for a very long time. He covered relief for the COVID scam and kept quiet. So again the question is when you look at these guys, if you can't trust them with news, can you trust them with your life savings? As well, Carlson released a podcast taking aim at conservatives with millions of followers, including Lumer. Bill O'Reilly there's a new name, and Bannon teaming up with crooks in the gold industry to scam you, he said. Then Laura Lumer said, well, Tucker loves attacking those he doesn't like for doing what he himself is doing. Having a gold and precious metal sponsor. O'Reilly promotes American Hartford Gold, which faced in October twenty twenty two court case accusing it of misleading customers, with one salesman making one and a half million dollars in a four month period must be really good at grabbing those floating dollar bills in the cash prooth right. The company allegedly told employees its revenue was six hundred million two seven hundred million in twenty twenty one, and it was projected to earn eight hundred million in twenty twenty two. The case was settled. The terms are not disclosed, reports The Financial Times. In twenty twelve, gold Line agreed to pay four million dollars in customer refunds for operating a bait and switch scheme. In January twenty twenty two, you had Lear Capital, and this is a that's a familiar name for me. Guys used to listen to ser radio. You'd hear them advertise all the time, which claimed to have had handled more than three billion dollars in transactions, had to pay back six million to customers. After years of misleading consumers on coin investments, Lear Capital underwent a court supervised Chapter eleven bankruptcy reorganization which outlined a plan to resolve remaining consumer claims and implement new fee disclosure requirements. Both Goldline and Lear Gold were promoted by conservative media personality Glenn Beck, yet another name there who touted a three G system of God, guns and gold. Well. I got to say his God that he sells is even more suspect than his gold. In a series of report is titled The End of the Dollar Empire. Steve Bannon argues that government spending, along with bricks nations that includes Russian China, are trying to destroy the US dollar as the global rest currency. All that is true, folks, but that doesn't mean you know, because he then directs somebody to a gold company that has a sixty five percent markup on collectible coins, that doesn't mean that those fundamental things are not true. They are true. That's the real issue. This is why he's just like a political candidate. Just because a person identifies what the real problem is, you still have to watch what they do, not just what they have to say. That's the bottom line. Well, we're going to take a quick break after all that. I'll just say, David and I Doud Gold. I have absolutely no problem recommending Tony Rdman. I've used him even before he was a supporter of this show. I used Tony personally. That's why I used him. It's why I didn't go with somebody that's going to offer you a lot of money for us upfront to promote this stuff because I just didn't know them, so I didn't trust them. Uh, but you try the wolf Pack thing. You can uh get a feel for dealing with Tony if you haven't dealt with him before, and if you you know, uh you should keep everybody at arm's length. But try that and see how he operates. And then if you have the ability to buy physical gold, get bullioned, don't get collectible coins. We'll take a break and be right back.
Speaker 5: M M M d N.
Speaker 2: Think about the.
Speaker 1: U using free speech to free minds. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Elvis, the Beatle, and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 8: Welcome back, folks, I'm gonna read some comments here. We've got New Republic Rising eighty three says ceiling on an age for presidents is important to consider moving forward, since being old and out of touch is now an excuse for horrific inhumane violence.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's right. Yeah, can't help myself. Help, I've bombed iron, I can't get up. North American House. Hipposa is one of my maggot coworkers.
Speaker 8: Loves Trump because he gave him all that unemployment money in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: I mean seriously, well.
Speaker 2: Now he's gonna love universal basic income isn't he. Well, I want to get back to what I had to say about how we got tripped into this by Bibi and what I think about that report that came from the New York Times. But as important as the war is, there are other things that are important in the world as well. And I think when we look at the large spectrum of being a pro life I think it's always a blind spot with conservatives in terms of you know, they'll fight for the life of a baby before birth, but they don't care when you got somebody like Trump and Nettan Yahoo going out killing people wholesale every age right, So they'll fight against abortion, and they'll fight against euthan asia, which they should do, but they turn a blind eye to war. And while we're talking about abortion, you got David Elid, remember him, the Center for Medical Progress, How he did the undercover thing. It was actually twenty fifteen, eleven years ago that stuff broke. That was very very powerful stuff where he went undercover, you know, like James O'Keeffe and got these people talking about you. Yeah, I want to I can give you whatever you want. What do you want from a baby? I can kill one and give you the baby parts. I want to get a Lamborghini. That's my aspirations. Mayber all that stuff. I mean literally said that I'm going to get a Lamborghini. And so they're talking about how they're going to cut up babies and save the parts and what they have to do when they kill the baby in order to save the parts. Well, I can't do this because that spoils it, you know. I mean, it was ghoulish. It was so damning as a matter of fact. Then they pulled out the big guns. Planned Parenthood went to the reliable go to person at the time, La La Harris, who was at that point in time the State Attorney Journal in California, and said, go after this guy. She didn't go after the people who were trafficking in baby body parts. She went after the guy who exposed it over a kind of process crime, saying you didn't properly get consent for this. And so he's been fighting this for the longest time. And it was again it's the Democrat Party and Joe Biden right at the center of all this because Lala Harris kicked this stuff off and then she ran for Senate, got into the Senate, and the person who took her place as attorney journal in California was none other than Javier Bessera. Javier Bessara was picked then as Biden's head of HHS. Lala Harris is picked as his vice president, and we saw Joe Biden go after people who were standing peacefully near abortion clinic, saying you stood too close. I'm going to swap raid your family, your homeschool family of seven kids, and I'm going to take the dad and put them in prison for a decade or two. I mean, that's how crazy the Biden Lalla Harrison, Alvierver Sarah people are. Anyway, He's been fighting this for eleven years after he published the undercover videos and La La Harris sent agents to his doorstep. He said, it started out as a day like any other, except this was nineteen eighty four. In terms of how it went down, to storm into a private citizen's home with a search warrant is outrageously out of proportion to the type of crime alleged. It's a discredit to law enforcement. It's an oppressive abuse of government power. And we saw Biden do that with a face act and with peaceful abortion protesters went in gun drawn when there's seven kids in the home. This is the hallmark of tyranny. And so we've seen this type of thing for different reasons from both of Biden and the Trump administration. Recently, legal warfare waged by the state against a private citizen for daring to expose Planned Parenthood's grizzly commodification of aborted baby parts. After and during nine years the weaponized political prosecution, putting an end to the law fair that was launched by Laala Harris as a huge victory for my investigative reporting, he said, and for the public right to know the truth about Planned parenthood sale of aborted baby parts. Now we must all work to protect families and infants from the criminal abortion industrial complex, he wrote. And if you think that Donald Trump is supportive of the First Amendment, think again. I mean, look at how many times he's gone after news organizations or comedians or whatever. He just recently because Erica Kirk was trolled by what was that guy? He's he's a black comedian. It's pretty heavy, Drew Ski. Drewsky is his name?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: And he did a thing. He's done a lot of comedies where he dresses up in white face or whatever. Right, he did a redneck guy in white face, and I actually I thought it was pretty funny.
Speaker 8: The funniest thing to me is that he goes to a NASCAR event, you know, allegedly this plays with a bunch of racist Southerners and doing something that you would think would set all these people into a frenzy if they're really racist, and you know, they all seem to be having a great time. I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So anyway, the Trump said Erica should sue him. No, it's called satire. It's called comedy. And so again, his instincts are the same, may be over different issues, but he does not tolerate free speech, or free press or satire either, he continued. David Lyden said today the state of California agreed totally dismissed the unpressent video recording case that La La Harris brought against me nine years ago in exchange for my entering a new plea of no contest on a single charge. The agreement involves no admission of wrongdoing, no fines, no probation. The no contest plea will be entered into judgment as a misdemeanor in six to twelve months, then converted to a not guilty plea and then dismissed Center for Medical Progresses. Undercover reporting at issue in the case, however, led to a seven point eight million dollar settlement in which two companies admitted illegally selling aborted fetuses from Planned Parenthood in southern California, a settlement with disgorgement of profits from the sale of aborted fetal organs in Arizona, and the disqualification of Planned Parenthood from state and federal funding in Texas reviolating medical standards and ethics that were documented in his undercover footage. Planned Parenthood now faces a nearly two billion dollar Federal False Claims Act case. So again it is that's caused to celebrate that at least some justice has been done. More should have been done. There should have been prison sentences for these people. There's an interesting article from World magazine says Christianity is not a politician's prop and this is what we've been seeing over and over again. What is so disgusting And it reminds me of you know, Trump's closet christ that he brought out with Laura Lumer. And I can't tell you how many maga. People I've seen who just oh, this is so courageous for the president to do this, and it's very cool. He's got a purported picture of Jesus, somebody's idea of Jesus, just what up yesterday, and he's hung it on the wall and put a blue curtain in front of it. I call it his closet Jesus, even Jesus. So as they point out here's Andrew Walker, he says, mean it when you say it, or don't say it. And again, what we see from the Trump administration is really reprehensible warpete out there twisting scripture and using Christianity by name in order to baptize his Zionist murder and war campaigns that are out there when all he wants to talk about is lethality. But you also got this on the left, You've got James Tollerico, You've got Andy Basheer, who is the governor of Kentucky, regularly invoked their Christian faith to justify abortion and transgender mutilation of minors and sterilization. So at the White House, she had PAULA White who was comparing the battles that Donald Trump has had to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. You know, Jesus was our example of overcoming all these obstacles. No, that wasn't what the death and resurrection of Christ was about. That was him paying for our sins and him being raised as validation that that was acceptable as a sacrifice. That's what it's about. He didn't die as an example, I mean. And that's the other part of it. James Tollerico out there saying, well, they you know, they've got these pastors are saying that I need to be crucified with Christ. They want to kill me. It's it's not that it's to say that you give up your priorities in your life and that you align yourself with Christ. That is what they were talking about, because obviously this guy is not aligning himself with the teachings of Christ. And but it's not the you know, following those teachings is not going to earn you away and to heaven. That was what Christ's death and resurrection was about. And so we got Paul White out there just trying to grift people from money. In comparing the battle of Trump to the death and resurrection of Jesus, look to social media on Easter Sunday to spew vulgarities completely at odds with presidential decorum. As he said, well, that was part of it. I think it is kind of interesting to see. I guess it's a lot of people who are come from a conservative Baptist It was more offensive to them that he'd use the F word than that he would threaten to destroy an entire civilization a matter of.
Speaker 6: Genocide. But the word that's a step too far right.
Speaker 2: I dare him.
Speaker 6: You should at least say please and thank you.
Speaker 2: People like when you threatened to kill an entire civilization, please reopen the strait of Hormuz, or I will kill every last one that's rank you. Thank you for your attention. The problem is not with the invocation of Christianity per se. The problem only surfaces in Christianity's mind for political purposes, at odds with the core theological substance of Christian doctrine. It's used as a prop in the hands of officials who are apt to abuse it for partisan gain. What then, is the proper use of Christianity in the wholes of power. Should we just tell people shut up, don't see anything. No, there is a way the things that you can do to do this. And you know, maybe it starts with following the teachings of Christ. Maybe it starts with not starting wars. Maybe it starts with not killing massive numbers of people. That would be a start. But in this article he points out three ways Christianity can be responsibly invoked. He said, first of all, is the historical reality to rightly remind citizens, especially your children, when you teach them that America owes a debt to Christian thought, from the total moral imagination that underpins the Decoration of Independence to the great awakenings that shaped America's moral conscience from the nineteenth century to the present. Then secondly, you can talk about the providential reality. Politicians will be right to communicate that all of history, including America, is unfolding under the watchful gaze of an almighty God. That's right, and again that God is not going to be mocked by somebody like Trump or Warpete or Tallarico. A third is the moral matter. Christianity can and should provide the moral ballast that anchors American civic and moral ideals. We have to have an objective basis of morality. It is necessary before we can have human rights. How do we say that something is wrong when we don't have a basis of morality by whose standard is it wrong? Right? Why is it wrong to kill somebody and steal their land? Well, because we have a moral basis for that that's based in the Bible. The invocation of Christianity in public life does not require that our politicians attend seminary, especially not the seminary that Talla Rico is attending, or demonstrate exegetical mastery. If politicians can't wield Christianity responsible in their comments, it would be better for them to shut up and not talk about it at all. Actually, Trump should talk about his God money, I think. Well, Tucker Carlson had a lot to say about Franklin Graham going to the White House over the Easter weekend and praying that essentially confusing the Persian people with the Amalek people. Tucker quote was he said, the fealty to Israel prevents Franklin Graham from preaching Christianity. I think that's part of it. But I think he's like his father, Billy Graham. He just wants to be close to power, and he's willing to say anything to get close to power. You know, you look at whether or not Billy Graham was giving the gospel. There's that famous clip where he's with I think it's Bishop Sheen or something, and the two of them were saying, yeah, there's a wideness in God's mercy. Christ is not the only way. Well, there is a wideness in God's mercy that it doesn't matter what you have done previously, it doesn't keep you from his mercy. You're ethnic, a religious identity, your nationality, whether you're male or female, none of that is in the way. There's a wideness to God's mercy in that, But there's not a wideness in God's mercy that there is a way to God other than through Christ. Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth, the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. And so it made it very clear that there's one way to come. And it's not that there's all these different paths. You know, that's the broad highways that lead to Hell, not to God. And so as he's talking about this, Franklin Graham said in his prayer he referenced the story of Esther, the Book of Esther, that where the Jewish people were nearly wiped out by Hayman, who was a ameleek, and he was, but he was living in the you know, the Persian court there at the time. And actually, I guess you could say the Persians were also used, not just Esther, but the Persians were also a part of God's plan to keep them from being wiped out. If you go back and you look at the Persians, you had Persian kings like Darius, who after they defeated the Babylonians, the babble Onions took they choose into captivity. After the Persians defeated them, Darius, the Persian king, ordered the temple to be rebuilt in Jerusalem, to be rebuilted it and happened in his time. But when Cyrus comes in, you've got the Book of Isaiah's shown him and he's mentioned by name in that, and as the Bible tells us, that was something that had a big effect on him. You can imagine if you take over a kingdom and you're taken and taken in the back room and you're showing an ancient scroll they dusted off and pull it off the shelf and unroll it and there's your name, and so anyway, he gave them the money to do that.
Speaker 8: And the thing is, I think you could pull one of our politicians aside and show them something like that, and it wouldn't change them in the slightest I don't think it would affect them.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Well, you know what Franklin said. He said in his prayer, He said, Father, you told us in the Book of Esther, the Persians, the Iranians were wanting to kill every Jew. And again, this is different. Right. It may be a Persian civilization, but the Iranians and the Iatolas are not the same as these Persian kings, just like the people who are ruling Israel today. The Lekud party is not the Israel of King David or King Solomon, or certainly not the Israel of Samuel. So they're wanting to kill every Jew, and they want to do it in one day. But you raised up Esther to save the Jewish people. Father, we thank you today. The Iranians, the wicked regime of their government wants to kill every Jew and destroy them with atomic fire. But you have raised up Trump. You've raised him up for such a time as this. We pray that you will give him victory. This is the best example of how politicians, even a politician that's not running off as a politician like Franklin Graham, will abuse and twist this for his own political agenda and not focus on the morality of the war. Carlson criticized Graham for not requesting wisdom and restraint but appearing to endorse the murder of civilians, which is a war crime, but more importantly, it is a moral crime. As Carlson said, you can't kill people who have committed no crime, and you don't have a justified war if you are the aggressor. It's just that simple.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's true or not, but I actually saw a headline article saying that the Pope has canceled his trip coming back to America because evidently somebody in the Trump administration threatened to made the Vatican. I don't know with anybody else that would not have any credibility at all, And I don't know if this is true, but that does seem to have some plausibility with the Trump crew. I mean, if you've threatened to invade Greenland and everybody else and you do it with Venezuela, I don't know. Are they getting ready to go to the vaticannects. They take over all those art treasures and put them in his buildings places humans are already in contact with aliens, says Tim Burchett of Tennessee. This is a guy who's been pushing the UF hoax quite a bit lately, and the stuff that he's saying is truly, truly sensational, and I think it is anti Christian. Quite frankly, he says, they gave I talked to a lot of people. You know, he got all these people coming by, They got uniforms, they got titles, and so this is an example of what is wrong with our government right when you've got gullible people who don't have any foundation that is in anything that is real, and they are blown around by every wind that comes to them. Especially with somebody in an official capacity, it comes to tell him something. I had this issue with Jake Tapper when he reported that Sam Hyde had had been caught, and I think it was like the Ghost of Kiev or something where they of course, Sam Hyde is a satirical comedian who always he or his followers will put up that he was the mass shooter with every mass shooting or whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, his followers routinely anytime this happens, they tweet at media organizations the shooter's been identified and it's a picture of him either photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I was laughing about that, and I tweeted that, you know, the the what I was saying in terms of I can't believe these people fell for it. I tweeted that at Jake Tapper and said, you know, look at this. He they fell for this, They reported it. And he came back at me and he said, well, we were told that by a US congressman. I said, so that's your stand. Whatever US congressman tells you is the gospel truth. You don't investigate that, which is why, which brings us back to Tim Burchett. This is a US congressman telling you this. Well, who told him that, you know, is this is a satire? Is a is he being misled? He said, they gave specifics, they gave addresses, they gave times, they gave dates, and people who were at the meeting. And this went all the way up to the executive branch of previous presidents, not the current president, of course, because we've got to not criticize Trump. That tells you something right there, doesn't it. And so he's going to cheerlead for Trump. But you got to understand that. You know he's going to believe this stuff because it came from some official or whatever. And now a lot of people are going to say, well, I was told by a congressman that humans are already in contact with space aliens. Burchett also said he doesn't believe extraterrestrial beings pose a threat to humanity. He said, I don't think we're in danger of this. I mean, these things exist as I think they do, and they could have destroyed us with a blink of an eye. This is a thoroughly pagan worldview that Tim Burchett is putting out. What happened to Tennessee. I thought we used to be the Bible Belt. How do we get a congressman like this that has a totally pagan view of the world. Look, who can destroy you in the blink of an eye? As God? And we have to not, as Christians, run away from the supernatural. If you believe that God created heavens and the earth, which is what it says at the very first verse of the Bible, if you believe that then we're talking about something someone who is above nature. That's what supernatural means. It means above and outside of nature. God is not created, he's not a part of nature. He's above and outside of nature. Therefore, he and many other beings that He has created and told us about in the Bible. If you have a biblical world of course, you're going to look at this from a biblical worldview. You're going to see these individuals as demons, right, And so he doesn't have that worldview. He thinks that we've got some super aliens that could destroy us in the blink of an eye, and so since they haven't done it, they've got to be benevolent. Don't believe that for a minute. This is the major distraction. Why is it that they always get Trump in when they want to push some major deception, some great deception. That's what they get Trump for. He is the four D chess master, and those four d's, I guess are deception, deception, deception, deception. And this is going to be the next one. Here the lawmaker who warned they're releasing classified information about alleged alien encounters could shake public confidence, public confidence, and what could shake my public confidence, shake the public's confidence and ourselves that we are the masters of our fate, the captains of our destiny, or whatever. The Invictus thing was it something like that, our confidence in our invincibility as Americans. Well, if Ron hasn't done that, well what are we supposed to have confidence? Then? I thought it was in God that we trust as Americans. If you trust in God, if you believe God's word, you believe the Bible is God's word, He's not going to shake your confidence any of this stuff. You're not going to believe it in the first place. He says, I've been briefed by just about every alphabet agency. No, tim You've been lied to by just about every alphabet agency. That's all they do is lie, he said. If they released what I've seen, you'd be up at night worrying about it. Yeah, well, you know he's up at night worrying about this.
Speaker 8: There's a famous clip from the children's TV show Arthur where one of the characters just sitting there and goes, would someone really do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies? And people routinely use that when someone falls for an obvious kind of like yes, meme right, someone would definitely just spread lies.
Speaker 6: People do it all the time. Some people do it for no financial gain and no purpose.
Speaker 8: These people do it for billions or trillions of dollars of financial gain.
Speaker 6: And you know, evil machiavellian purposes.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, you know, so what do we trust? Right? It's interesting because at the same time this is coming up, we got ken Ham from Answers in Genesis who is taking aim at Eric Metaxas and Hugh Ross has said they put man's word above God's word and that has been really the mission of ken Ham and Answers in Genesis. And I would highly recommend you know, if you have a such when you look at the world, it's pretty clear to everybody that there is there has to be an intelligence that created all this. It fits together right. Day by day the heavens declared the glory of God, and day by day and night by night they utter speech. We can see this. Everybody can see that there is a creator God, right, there's no question about that. The question is has he spoken to us? And did he speak to us through the Bible? And that's what ken Ham's Answers and Genesis is about. And if you discount that, then where do you get your moral standard? That is the fundamental issue. And so you know when people say, well, you know, just like Ben Shapiro asked if he believes in the partying of the reds, say yeah, I don't believe in that. You know, he doesn't believe in miracles. Well, you don't believe in miracles. You don't believe that God created the heavens, the earth. You don't believe that Christ died for your sins and rose from the grave. You are without hope in this world. I hope you art have a good day.
Speaker 8: And quickly before we go, I want to say thank you to for love of the road, he says, speaking of abortion. Randall Terry and Terrissa Bucovinak got married on March thirtieth. You shared her video when she ran for president. She was with a group that found the one hundred and fifteen beetle remains in DC back in twenty twenty two. Yeah, n and thank you real Jason Barker, Yes, thank you. That is very generous.
Speaker 2: He has done a great job of finding a lot of archive quips. We're going to start playing some of the ones that Ryan has found for us. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Ryan, thanks yeah, and thank you. Jason.
Speaker 8: You can find him on Nights of the Storm and go to Knights Ofthstorm dot com. He says, let's all say a prayer for Tony and his father. Yes, just a reminder, be praying for Tony and for his dad. His dad is in the hospital right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We don't know what the situation is, but we don't need to know. God knows what that is. And so yeah, please keep Tony and his father and your prayers. Thank you, have a good day. The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 1: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com