Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chin taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right?
Speaker 2: I remember your first rock the band cash keyword of the day good for one thousand bucks if you were picked right around nine oh five. You're entering those keywords each hour, tell you JR dot com. So we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In fact, right after you say it, we played. That's another thing on the to do list still if you have it yet, Yeah, vote vote for you say we played who are you doing? Slip knot to slip not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you tell us which slip knock song you want. The one with the most votes is played back in about fifteen minutes, right around nine somebody your votes has went in a nine inch nowl's tickets, So honestly it's in your corner if you want to vote or not.
Speaker 2: Jr. Facebook page, have fifteen minutes. We're gonna have those tickets all week man, all to the Yeah, we are got a distracted driving story to share with you here. This is a kind of a different type of situation. Go to Darien, Wisconson what they watching. She what she watching? She wasn't watching. She was very enamored by her Taco bell order that apparently she had just picked up and was face first into while going about well, going faster than sixty on a highway. How do we know she was going faster than sixty? That's about how fast the cop was going on the highway when she reared Oh now, wow, flat out, tom, look my bad.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen the commercials, sir? You know you hear at the end they go boom. I was excited about.
Speaker 2: The bell man. She there was no no alcohol or any other mind altering or you know thing going on. She strictly was just fully indulging in her Taco bell order while driving. Didn't realize how fast she was going, and right into the back of the officer that was on the same highway is her, and he's on a motorcycle. Okay, I just pictured a motorcycle cop. But I'm thinking, oh, that could have been real bad. So you hit him from behind a he was on a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: I don't think he Yeah, come on, ladies, just wait. I know that fast food or any food is not great.
Speaker 2: If you wait around.
Speaker 3: A little bit, you know what I'm getting that pat like, if you have fries in there, they get sobby, so you are, but you gotta wait on the bell.
Speaker 2: What is the degree of difficulty on driving with Taco Bell food? I really, quite honestly, I couldn't tell you the last time I was there, and I have no problem with Taco Bell. I just I just I can tell you if you get it depends on what you're getting. Just picture you're gonna be finding shreds of lettuce for the next six months. Nope. Not. If you prepare at the drive through, you get it.
Speaker 3: You got about four seconds before the fat ass behind is getting impatient and beeping.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So what you.
Speaker 3: Do is you tuck the sides, roll it tight. When I said it depends what I meet, because you got to do a soft taco. Okay, tuck the bottom, the bottom and top. If you would in roll it tight and that way, you just had like a cylinder that you're you're partying with.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: It could look like that if you want to, you know, on a Taco Bell note. I had one yesterday because a sweet girl who just went through uh cancer emission came up to uh mullet yesterday and UH made me some artwork. I forget that her artworks hanging on my fridge actually at home, but you know because surviving cancer. Sweet sweet little girl brought it in and UH brought me a taco from Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Nice and nice. I thought you're gonna tell me you and Paramore were so hungry when you made the wrong turn and ended up in Ocali. You hit Taco Bell a little early dinner. No, we did grab a little somebody though. That was adoozy of a trip yesterday, Taco Bob. We've talked about this numerous times at any business expert will tell you this. If you're going to start up a business, what's your first movie, your first course of action? The best game plan you could have is you want to identify what your business is going to be by filling a need. Right, Yeah, it's not being served. Boy. This woman is following this to the tee. What business She takes tourists on tours through some of the filthiest alleys and corners of New York City that are the most rat infested parts of the city. Forty bucks a pop. People are paying for her to take them on a walking tour. No way, you're these scumbag alleys and stuff. You know, you picture in the movies we've seen over the years of this going on. And she's a native New Yorker and knows all the nooks and crannies where the critters are, and she's getting a lot of business. Oh yeah, there is twenty times a day she's taking people on this on this tour, eight hundred bucks a day she's making it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is no way in hell out you couldn't pay me to go on that tour. Bunch of rats, your chance of getting bit by rats? This lady, I have to have insurance that covers that.
Speaker 2: You just you get somebody to whip you up a waiver, have them sign that, so off you go.
Speaker 3: And I don't really want to see that, you know, because those alleys usually have I don't know, a bunch of other gross things like roaches and bodies, bums.
Speaker 2: I am willing to bet there's more than a few of you listening right now. That'd be pretty cool. Would you go on? If it was twenty bucks? I'd say, if you money's not the concern, okay, The concern would be getting bit If you could guarantee me I wasn't gonna get bit. I'd be all about it. No way, you face your fears. Man, do you think she do you think she's hacking heat? No case? Yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now for a rat, I'm saved for somebody trying to rob the to you know, it's a whole pack of tourists that are gonna have his money on him.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, that's just it's the garbage and rats walking tour. Oh, garbage and rats walking tour. I'm not being a leani, but that's pretty damn gross, all right. For all of our professional landscapers, groundskeepers and such, and weekend warriors who do your own yard work, keep this in mind. Lawnmowers, in some cases are very very powerful pieces of equipment and sometimes unexpected things will happen, as was the case in Petaluma, California, where surveillance video captured the moment a groundskeeper named one Carlos Lopez ran over a large illegal firework at the high school. He was on this big John Deere riding mower. Yeah, this thing exploded and lifted him up off the ground. It was all captured on video, and I am sharing that with you on the Lynching Taco blog at WJR dot com, which should be going up any moment now. It was not funny. He probably he can get somebody who can get hurt or something. Yeah, he was a big explosion.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of scary enough because we do this on a daily basis and then all of a sudden this happens. So I guess not even cutting grass, you know, you can end up in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's cruising along, got the headphones in.
Speaker 3: School when he doesn't had asked for papers while he's out there.
Speaker 2: No schools on summer break, no kids to worry about at the high school. He's mowing the grass at and boom, how high up is the moor, It comes off the ground. I don't know, probably a few inches, flame shootout from underneath. I don't know what the hell he hit, but it was determined to be some sort of firework, and fireworks and pedal loom are completely illegal, I guess because it's very arid country there in Sonoma, and they're like, so somebody had left that out there. I'm guess end of the year's school situation, probably or or they were getting ready to light it. You know, ahead of Fourth of July sell lebrations, people are getting a little antsy. You're starting to hear more and more.
Speaker 3: Leading up to it, this right, right, and they were getting ready to light it and they saw the pedalomal cops or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're right, let's beat it, or before they asked for paper, the same thing, speaking of you know, the fourth of July ramp up with it falling on a Friday, It's beautiful. They're gonna be going all night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, just the way it should be, just after you've had your thirty second beer and finally go to bed, and the way it should be, just as just as you're drifting off boom.
Speaker 2: Somebody out there mowing. How time is it? Orlando's Orlando's rock station,