Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 2: So usually to people that I sent a choir taste. But I've always wondered, and the oysters are expensive? Why would you ever pay for an oyster when all you need to do is have a cold.
Speaker 3: You're so gross? Not it? You are pretty gross?
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle, and.
Speaker 4: You're good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's going to be on to another hot one today Friday morning, foody Friday without the foody because Neil is not with us today. He is a filly in for Gary and Shannon. I believe he is back on Monday, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: Where we're all coming aboard. So let's just say hello to one in all and good morning.
Speaker 3: Oh on first, good morning you are yeah, we do that?
Speaker 4: Friday? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good yeah, cono yes of second, Yeah you are mister technical director or technical producer.
Speaker 3: I give you your reads?
Speaker 2: No you are?
Speaker 4: I just yeah, I guess that's techond Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You tell me to mute because I forget three quarters?
Speaker 4: Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: And you tell me to stop hawking and coughing, which sometimes works sometimes doesn't.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a Wayne Good morning, Wayne.
Speaker 3: Good morning, sir.
Speaker 4: How are you I am? You know it's hotter in hell? It's already hot, yes, yeah, it's just it's crazy. And then Amy, good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm last, okay, and I'll tell you why because I'm gonna spend a little time with you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I noticed you're wearing the Disneyland black shirt with uh, I think is that black and white many on there?
Speaker 4: It's Mickey and oh it's Mickey. I'm sorry. I looked like Mini all right, Yeah, but that's.
Speaker 2: The old that steamboat Willie Minnie is Mickey, right, yep, Okay.
Speaker 4: Those are kind of neat when Disney does those.
Speaker 2: Also, I was listening to the last part of the show when you were interviewing Jason Nathanson about Beetlejuice and he didn't like it very much and compared its returns to faith based movies.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that was Reagan.
Speaker 5: He was talking about Reagan by then because we talked about Beetle Juice, which he didn't okay, and then he really hated the movie Reagan.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. I was a little confused. I conflated the two and as you were as that discussion was going on. I've seen a couple of faith based movies, you know, Passion of the Christ. We had a KFI event for that, by the way, and a lot of people showed up to that, and my best friend Savile was with me, and we were the only.
Speaker 4: Two Jews in the movie theater. And if you've seen that movie, there were.
Speaker 3: A lot of Jews on the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but not in the movie theater. I mean that was and the problem was is that the audience was primarily Goyam non Jews. And he and I are sitting next to each other about third row. And if you've seen the movie, it's number one, very realistic. It's a Mel Gibson movie.
Speaker 4: It's in Aramaic, which is kind of bizarre subtitled. And Jesus.
Speaker 2: The scene where Jesus gets beat up and he's carrying the cross to cavalry, I think.
Speaker 4: If I have it right, where.
Speaker 2: He is beat mercilessly, I mean it's several minutes and it is gut wrenching, and I look at Savil and I said, we're gonna die.
Speaker 4: This crowd is gonna kill us. I'll let you know, right now.
Speaker 2: So also, it doesn't help to cheer for the Romans in a movie either when you're seeing something like that.
Speaker 4: Real quickly, did you cheer for the Romans? Well, let's just I was in trouble. Now.
Speaker 2: One other thing is faith based movies. You know, you'll never see a mystery Jesus movie. They don't exist because you always know how it ends every single time.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, let's do it. It's handle on the news on this Friday morning, September sixth, and let's get to it.
Speaker 4: Amy King, Wayne and me lead story.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, this is the story we're going to do at seven o'clock obviously, but we're getting more information of the Georgia school shooting. That fourteen year old suspect who has admitted it. By the way, I think he's already cooperating him said yep. And we were asking yesterday how does it get hold of an AR fifteen?
Speaker 4: He's fourteen years old.
Speaker 2: And the story is an and now we know because the fathers had been to this. He bought this kid an AR fifteen assault weapon as a Christmas present. And that's months after the FBI shows up. And investigates and questions both the son and the dad as to an anonymous tip that was given or several anonymous tips that we're given that he was involved in threats on the internet against school, against the school, in school shootings, and.
Speaker 4: He denied it. Father denied it.
Speaker 2: Father said, we lock up the guns, which by the way, may have been true at that point. I have guns, lock him up and all right. Six months later, he gives the kid an AR fifteen. I mean, that's scary, and the kid had access to it. And then something else he said, which really struck home. And I heard this yesterday, I think I was on CNN. The father said he gave it to him so they could go out together and shoot a practice. Now I can see you give your fourteen year old kid even a hunting rifle. You know, you go out, you shoot squirrels, you do whatever, or you go to a shooting range.
Speaker 3: Who practices.
Speaker 2: Were their kid with an AR fifteen, Their fourteen year old kid with an assault type weapon, which is you know, more dangerous it is this is a military weapon. It was designed for the military. It was not designed for the public. It was designed for the military. And swat and then because of the Second Amendment issue became a available to the public.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: You know, Wayne, you understand weapons more than I do. You know, what's your take on this?
Speaker 3: Well, this is a can of worms that we don't want to open right now in terms of and just in terms of the differences between a weapon that would qualify as a so called assault weapon underhap fans and one that doesn't. But I think this the problem here is the parenting. In other words, he could have given him a twenty two rifle, a twenty two not you know.
Speaker 4: That's what they do, That's what parents do with a kid for a kid.
Speaker 3: But I guess it's just that there's so much here about He was on the radar of the cops, but there was nothing they could do right. There were no red flag laws that could have been implemented. And you have a father who apparently when the cop. If the cops showed up to your house, Bill and they said, hey, we're here because we are getting multiple tips that Barbara has threatened to shoot up the school, would your reaction be to like, no, not my baby, girl, I'm gonna totally protect her and believe her one hundred percent, and have no further concerns about my daughter and continue to end her interest in guns.
Speaker 4: The FBI showed up.
Speaker 2: The authority showed up and said, we've gotten tips at Barber's threatening to a few schools.
Speaker 4: I go, oh, yeah, that's about right. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Also to be serious for a second ago he's being charged with something about it.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 2: Well I'll tell you what I wouldn't do is give my daughter a weapon. Well you know how I feel about weapons anyway. Also, dad's been charged with murder.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're going to be the new vanguard of Yeah, these things are absolutely all right.
Speaker 2: Another story and then we'll try to get a couple more before we take our break.
Speaker 5: Hunter through in the twy yesterday, in a rather surprise, he pleaded guilty to all nine charges against him, including felonies. Of course, he's accused of not paying one point four million dollars in taxes, so he could be getting up to seventeen years in prison and more than a million dollars in fines when he's sentenced to Sentencing is supposed to happen in December.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wayne, before you jump in, which I'm not going to have you do now at seven point thirty, we're going to do this topic and then Wayne is going to do it because this is so in his wheelhouse.
Speaker 4: His so expertise is so high on.
Speaker 2: This where if Wayne had nothing to do with the show, I would go to Wayne to help explain this. You know, how long with Alfred Plea, how long he's going to be in jail, what he's looking at, I mean all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Can I just say the one thing, It was a crazy, crazy federal court day with this case yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's what's going to make it fun. That's a seven thirty and that is and you really want to stay tuned for this because Wayne's bringing perspective that you're not going to get.
Speaker 4: Any place else.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's a new Figaro A Corridor Human Trafficking initiative that is a joint effort between local law enforcements such as LAPD as well as the FBI and Homeland Security, and the US Attorney here is saying we're going to get some very very great results from doing this because the LAPD has already been trying to crack down on child sex trafficking along a stretch of Figaroa in South LA. For example, last year, they saved sixty victims. This year, during the same time period, they've saved eighty four victims. And now the FEDS are getting involved to help with this effort. This is apparently a notorious stretch of road for prostitution and unfortunately even worse child sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're talking about the pimps are getting popped, and I have a question. It's I understand the pimps doing this because they're just disgusting, horrible.
Speaker 4: I can understand that philosophy.
Speaker 2: They just reached that level of depravity right at that point. And I understand the vulnerability these poor girls, most of them coming out of foster care. By the way, there's a whole story there at Karon Bastopout. What I understand is if someone goes to neither solicitous and solicits engages in sex with someone who's clearly a minor, shouldn't that be twenty five years in prison? And I don't hear much about that. I hear about the traffickers. I hear about those poor girls that are so vulnerable, runaways, et cetera. But you know, these guys do it, and then they're driving around and they're not the poor. They're not homeless, clearly because homeless people can't afford that. And it's it just floors me why they're not in handcuffs and you never see the they would I should never see the outside of a jail cell.
Speaker 4: Just don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't know the answer. But obviously legislatures have not decided that this is such bad behavior that we should have a zero tolerance policy for it and jack up the penalties to life sentences or as you talk about, very very very long sentences, and it just has never happened. I can't imagine that there's a big money lobby of child sex predators that are bribing our politicians. So, to be honest with you, I don't know why. It seems like that's something everybody could get behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't hear about it. You're right, I don't know, And I don't know what the penalties are for having sex.
Speaker 3: Well, you go to prison, but you know there's like lut acts with a child, and that doesn't end your life, That doesn't end your freedom for your life, and maybe it should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it sort of does. If you go to prison.
Speaker 2: If someone is sentenced as a child, a child molester, or a predator, as far as I'm concerned, they can get thirty days in jail.
Speaker 4: That's fine with me. Just put them in the general population.
Speaker 3: A lot of money is spent to protect those people in custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they won't last thirty days if they're out in the general population.
Speaker 4: So you know they're gone. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 5: If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Lawyers for former President Trump, I've asked a federal appeals court to stop his sentencing until the judges can hear the former president's legal argument to move the hush money case into federal court. Of course, the federal judge rejected Trump's motion to move the trial over to court, and then he's also waiting for I believe Judge Murshan to decide whether to delay sentencing or convictions of falsifying business records.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a in Wayne jump into this. I think there's a legitimate reason to delay sentencing pending the election coming up in sixty days. And at the same time, one of their arguments, and this is Trump's lawyers, I mean they just throw everything against the wall. He is in the middle of election and he might be sentenced to go to jail immediately and therefore can't campaign. What are the chances of anybody going to jail immediately like your remanded right now, they throw you in handcuffs and now you're in prison, And that's what they're saying, that there's a chance of that happening.
Speaker 4: Therefore, the sentencing shouldn't go forward.
Speaker 3: For these charges for this man who is hardly a flight risk. It's not like Donald Trump, can you know, fly away to Venezuela and hide. It would be the only way it could happen is if the judge was completely out of line to immediately remand him. Yeah, he'll be given time if first of all, we have no reason to think he's going to get jail time.
Speaker 4: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't give him jail time for this. But even if he gets a jail sentence, he'll be given ample time to self surrender.
Speaker 2: Right and as far but here's the argument in terms of flight risk. He does have access.
Speaker 4: To a plane.
Speaker 2: Now can he do this, sir? Repetitiously? Well, it's hard to fly around in a plane that has letters eight feet tall that say Trump on it. You know, it's kind of hard to hide that one unless you on the Trump part you put another part of you add a on the t you add what is it, a part of it going across so it says Trump. That might fool people.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not Donald Trump. I'm Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Just all you do is change the lettering a lot.
Speaker 3: I Am not the Trump you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Right anyway, So that species and I don't know what's gonna I can't imagine Mersham doing that.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: If Trump in fact does get sentenced, it would be the best thing for him. And why because the Appeals s Court would turn it over overnight. And then his argument is I'm a victim, I'm being the judicial system has been weaponized against me. Boy would that lead? Would that lend credence to that argument?
Speaker 3: Reinvigorate his base?
Speaker 4: Oh for sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know that Kroger and Albertson's, the two grocery chains, want to get married, and the government doesn't want them to. They say it'll hurt competition. So they really want to get married so badly that the CEO of Kroger said if you allow us to merge, we will cut grocery prices by one billion dollars on day one. Please let us merge.
Speaker 2: Now, assuming that the government buys that or the courts buy that, does it not assume that on day two the prices go up.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Phil there is a day two.
Speaker 4: Also.
Speaker 3: Part of this is because Albertson's prices are already ten to twelve percent higher than Krogers. So what they might do is say we'll make Albertsons lower their prices because they're higher than Kroger's. That's not the same thing as saying everybody's grocery prices will be reduced.
Speaker 4: I wonder I've never done a comparison.
Speaker 2: I shop at Ralph's my store, because that's the nearest store to me, is Ralph's, and then there's also a Gelson's that I only do that when someone sticks a gun to my head and said you have to.
Speaker 4: Buy something here. I wonder where that is? Where ralph is?
Speaker 2: And I heard Stater Brothers is pretty low in terms of prices, but then they sell used food, so.
Speaker 4: That doesn't count. We should do that, and we should know which is.
Speaker 3: Now well, ralse is owned by Kroger. Ralphs is a subsidiary of Kroger. So when you're shopping at RALS, you're shopping with the Kroger company.
Speaker 2: But they separate them the some stores are more expensive than others.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have different levels because Kroger also runs King soupers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those are Dylan's and Smith's and Payless and absolutely all right, So this is.
Speaker 5: Just playing tragic. So there's no Olympic runner from Uganda. She's a long distance runner. She competed in the Paris Olympics and she is now dead. She got into a fight allegedly with her boyfriend, who officials say doused her with gasoline and set her on fire. She was taken to the hospital with severe injuries. Apparently had burns over like seventy five percent of your body.
Speaker 4: What kind of cockroach does something like this?
Speaker 2: I mean it's you just shake your head and you go, you know, how do you wrap your head around someone does this? Oh story, Wayne ye at jd Vance, I did this yesterday.
Speaker 4: I said exactly the same thing that he said.
Speaker 2: No what I said, And it was almost as if you were listening to this show.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying you said yesterday what jd Vance is now saying yes about.
Speaker 4: Also shooting word for word.
Speaker 3: The school shooting in Georgia and school shootings in general. And he said, I don't I don't like it. It's a fact of life. I don't like it. We need more security at our schools. And he said, you know, if you're a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize our schools are soft targets. And that's why we have to make them hard targets.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what I said. It's the cost of doing business living in America.
Speaker 4: Now, that's it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just not big news unless you have multiple people.
Speaker 4: Shot, killed, wounded.
Speaker 2: And I talked about how do you make the school safe, Well, you make them tsa checkpoints centers every single every single entrance to the school. You've got to metal detectors, you've got fencing, you've got armed police around there, you have wands. Every backpack is searched. That's the only way you're going to do it. That's the only way you're going to do it. They have to effectively, schools have to become arm camps.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's the act because you know, this kid left and came back.
Speaker 2: Right, he came back, and he should have been Again he if we had the kind of security we do at airports or military bases, he wouldn't have gone in. Unfortunately, and Vance is right, there's it's horrible. I'm glad to say he I'm glad he said it's horrible. Thank you, But he said we have to live with it. And then the then the argument is that, as I said yesterday, it's critical mass. I mean, if you literally stopped the sale of every gun in America and starting today, no more guns, no more assault weapons or assault type weapons, which I know we and I have talked about that it doesn't matter. There's forty million of them out there, you know. I mean, it's there's hundreds of millions of guns.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you do with that? Okay, So anyways, let's move on.
Speaker 2: I was amazed that he and I said exactly the same thing.
Speaker 4: JD.
Speaker 2: Vance and I agree. Well, actually we agree on a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Verizon wants to play with the big boys. It's buying Frontier Communications in an all cash deal valued at twenty billion dollars. It's expected to close in about eighteen months, and Verizon says it's going to help it compete against AT and T and other large carriers by letting it get more broadband to more customers and more states.
Speaker 4: Hey, I have a question about this, okay. Frontier is two point two million.
Speaker 2: Subscribers five or subscribers twenty five states, and they're offering twenty billion dollars.
Speaker 4: And how many people use cell phones? Right? Hundreds of millions? Right?
Speaker 2: If you look at this, the value of this particular sector has to be a zillion trillion quadrillion dollars.
Speaker 5: It has to be because AT and T has more than one hundred and fifteen million customers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think and only has seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to know what that's what AT and T its cap is, you know what it's valued, although it can have pretty old equipment.
Speaker 4: So this is this is fiber.
Speaker 2: You know, my neighborhood just went fiber and it was horrible. You know what they do is the installation is horrible. Oh yeah, that's the part. I mean they're out there and you have to drive around and you know, you can't even hit the workers or you can't haunt the horn to get all upset.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move on. Oh, what's happened to this country? I know, when you can't just randomly run a person over Scott Free. NASA says we now know when Boeing's Starliner capsule will return to Earth. Today is when it will return to Earth, having been up there for about twelve weeks with lots of mechanical problems. Of course, one thing that we'll be missing when it returns is the crew, the people. The people are not allowed to come back on it because there's still some gas leak and other issues with that capsule that makes it unsafe for a human to be on it. So it will do an autonomous return and we'll get those We'll get those two people some other time. February next year, right, Yeah, it's not until next year. So instead of one week, they get eight months in space.
Speaker 2: All right, what's an extra vacation? You know, it's all you hang around, You have a good time.
Speaker 4: I mean, the food's kind of.
Speaker 3: You know, the the omship comedians not very good.
Speaker 4: I heard. That's the other thing. Also, now is a good time to buy Boeing stock.
Speaker 2: I would think, based on what's happening with the airline division and what's happening with the Space Division, except that's based on the belief that at some point they'll get their act together again. I can't imagine they wouldn't. I cannot imagine they wouldn't. It's just it's changing the culture, which which can be changed.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: For example, you wake up in the morning and the CEO decides, you know today we're going to decide to keep people alive and our airplanes.
Speaker 4: We're going to change our culture.
Speaker 5: A powerful storm is pounding Paradise. The Chinese holiday island of High Non is getting hit by the strongest typhoon to make landfall in about ten years. It's got maximum sustained winds of one hundred and forty miles per hour, which is equivalent to a Category four hurricane. They're expecting wind damage, trees, buildings, power lines down, flooding, big waves along the coast, and then it's supposed to head out to sea and then make another landfall in northern Vietnam by tomorrow evening.
Speaker 4: Isn't that lovely? Well?
Speaker 2: Hot eroceans more strong, We've been talking about that for years. More of them, bigger intensity.
Speaker 4: Droughts. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Go to woodland hills, today, one hundred and eighteen degrees. What is it now in Burbank by the way, Amy, right now?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 5: Well, it was eighty four when I got in this morning at here.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable. Eighty four degrees at what three am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's eighty two right now, Isn't that special? It's cooling down? Yeah, also feeling some heat. Ticket Master regulators in the UK have launched an investigation into their use of what they call dynamic pricing over this Oasis Reunion tour where people waited for hours and hours in the queue on ticket Master only to find that the tickets were two, three, four five times face value. That's what dynamic pricing does. They also call it platinum pricing, and it is Ticketmaster saying what we want to do is if we have a concert and it's selling very quickly, we know there are a lot of ticket scalpers out there, so we adjust the price to meet the demand so that the scalpers would have to pay so much more money that there'd be no incentive for them to buy the tickets at face value. They sell them for two to five times face value later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'd rather make the two to five times as much.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. Basically, Ticketmaster is saying we want to reap the profits right ticket South.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: First of all, this dynamic pricing go on uber lift. That happens all the time airlines. I mean, I booked to Las Vegas with my daughter when we went up there a couple of weeks ago, and we decided on the times that we're going to leave, and I said, these are the prices, and I okayed it.
Speaker 4: I told her go ahead.
Speaker 2: Now, between go ahead and the time she app from the price we got to the time she booked, it was ten minutes and the price had gone up in ten minutes, that's what happens. That's dynamic pricing. So you know, welcome to the world. A hotel room, right, you can do a hotel room fagus one hundred and thirty dollars on a Wednesday, that same room as four hundred.
Speaker 4: Ninety five bucks on Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, but pee, I guess people have accepted it in some contexts and not yet for count tickets.
Speaker 4: Don't give it.
Speaker 3: Don't give it a face value. You know, when you look go look at the hotel room, they say this is what it costs you right now. It doesn't say this is this is our list price, but right now it's two times as much. So the I think people are angry because the ticket on it says one hundred and fifty dollars or one hundred and ninety dollars for Oasis, and then Ticketmaster goes, yes, four hundred dollars please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the cost of doing business if you want to go see.
Speaker 4: Uh, by the way, is that a group Oasis? Or is that?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oasis, a very famous popular group that with two brothers that hate each other and back up because they could not stop fighting, and announce that next year they are going on a reunion tour.
Speaker 2: Ninety's a hot cot ticket Wembley ticket capacity at Wembley Stadium, and it's selling out.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming, oh yeah, yeah, there's selling This is not the.
Speaker 2: Beatles where they're exhuming two of them, which I would pay this kind of money. Uh okay, let's just move on until I'm really into Rocket Roll in a big way.
Speaker 5: Some fans in Brazil are seeing red over the Packers and Eagles wearing green, So the Packers and Eagles are going to play in South Polo and the Brazilian soccer club Corinthians wear green, and so that's a big no no to wear green because only the Corinthians can do it. In fact, players can be fine. The soccer players can be fine if they're spotted wearing clothes or shoes of the wrong color. But on Friday, the arena is going to be filled with green with the Packers and the Eagles.
Speaker 3: But the Eagles are going to try to sort of.
Speaker 5: Keep things calm by wearing black helmets, white jerseys and black pants. And then the Green Bay Packers, which are the designated visiting team, are allowed to wear their.
Speaker 4: Green okay pronunciation lesson. Yes, they're ready.
Speaker 2: It's so follow some follows, you know.
Speaker 4: It's it's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's just just just so that we don't get overrun by soccer hooligans at the station. The Corinthians, that's whose stadium they're using for this game. The Corinthians hate green. They don't wear green. They haen because green is the color of their local rival, the Palmeiras. So they even tried to paint the pitch black because even they didn't even want green grass. So that's why they're so upset at any green.
Speaker 2: Hey, a quick one about this because I'd ask someone some friends that live in England and when the NFL, for example, when they played in London and they did one of their games, which is now happening. They're going around the world and for example, this one is some follow I go, boy, do the locals go? No? No, it's Americans who are there. It's actually expat sewer there. That's the only people that show up. So I don't even know why they bother. I guess it's for the ex pats.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it's a smart way to get to an untapped market because they can't they can't attend games here. Yeah, I guess there's and you have to bring the game to where the people are.
Speaker 4: And it's uh. I find that interesting. I thought it would be locals to that experience this. It's not. It's not. Okay, We're done, guys.
Speaker 2: KF I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.