Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Amy, do you have a Oh, she left, she could be anywhere. I need a brush. I forgot to brush my hair this morning.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say something seems a bit off.
Speaker 2: I know, well, I appreciate you not saying anything.
Speaker 4: It's almost like you've been rubbing a balloon on your head for a while.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know why I left the hat.
Speaker 1: I thought I had a brush in the in the purse, and I was like, I'll just brush my hair in the car. I mean, I showered, I did the whole thing. I did brush my hair at some point, but then, you know.
Speaker 3: You didn't spend a lot. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't brush before I left.
Speaker 3: Everything looks fine. Okay, you're on the radio.
Speaker 4: Too, so right, But I don't want I think everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, it's storm week. Did you know that? No?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Not just storm week because of a potential tropical Storm Helene, but also Tropical Storm John the western coast of Mexico and the geomagnetic storm that's going to hit Earth. What does that mean? Oh, well, there was a coronal mass ejection.
Speaker 2: Is that like when mercury is in retrograde?
Speaker 1: Not quite as Jacob's cycle is all messed up.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a lot more physical than Jacob's Mensi's, but it when plasma and magnetic particles burst from the Sun's that's the coronal mass ejection.
Speaker 2: And they do say it's a relatively minor storm.
Speaker 1: I feel like you just want to say coronal mass ejection as many times as possible. Yes, under the guise of sounding smart, but you're a deep.
Speaker 4: You would say c me because nobody knows what that means. But everybody at least tracks with the coronal mass ejection. So there's a lot going on this story.
Speaker 1: It can cause anomalies and disruptions to modern conveniences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, electronics, GPS.
Speaker 1: Would it be great if everyone's phone just not blew up?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: What well if everyone's phone has stopped working just.
Speaker 1: For a while, even just for like an hour and a half, and just to get some calm.
Speaker 3: President Biden spoke to the UN today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard bits of this, and I thought to myself, why are we doing this? It's like when people run to Jimmy Carter with a microphone and how are you? How's your current uti? You know, just let these people live out their days well.
Speaker 4: Among other things, he admonished the people in the room to make sure that they love their countries more than they love power.
Speaker 6: Take my nation forward, my fellow leaders, Let's never forget some things are more important than staying in power.
Speaker 3: It's your people.
Speaker 4: Obviously, he spent a lot of time talking about the current conflict in the Middle East with Israel and Hesbellah and Hamas, but also talked about our withdrawal from Afghanistan from a few years ago.
Speaker 6: And I said, faced that decision, but I was determined not to leave it to what we're doing. Was the decision accompanied by tragedy. Thirteen brave Americans lost their lives along with hundreds of Afghans and a suicide bomb.
Speaker 2: I think those lost lives. I think them every day. And then the ceasefire bit over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's one hundred and twenty day, one hundred and eighteen days left in his administration. One hundred and eighteen days.
Speaker 1: I mean, even from a few months ago when he dropped out, there's been a decline and this is what happens. Should we all be lucky enough to live that long. This is a good chance it's going to happen. The decline is pretty quickly. Happens pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: This was not a this was his farewell address. I mean, basically, on the world stage, this is likely going to be his last major speech that is heard by by foreign leaders, And I mean, I don't know what to say. I listened to the majority of it and was not moved by it. Not because he he doesn't have, you know, fifty years of public service behind him. But we are showing a weakness now on the international stage that I don't think we've shown in a very long time.
Speaker 1: You and I yesterday talked about the unseeriousness of the candidates right now in a very serious world, and when you look at the sitting president, that's another another reason why you're seeing so many people on the move. You're seeing Russians, the Russians and Chinese up there near Alaska, You're seeing what's going on in the Middle East. Everyone's acting out because the adult in America is not in the room.
Speaker 4: Did you also see this revelation from Brett Farv that he has Parkinson's. It's awful.
Speaker 3: This was in Congress today.
Speaker 5: Sadly, I also lost an investment in the company that I believed was developing a breakthrough concussion drug I thought would help others. And I'm sure you'll understand why it's too late for me, because I've recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's. This is also a cause dear to my heart. Recently, the doctor running the company pleaded guilty to taking tan If money for his own use. I believe that I got swept up in a civil lawsuit at the instigation of state Auditor Shad White, an ambitious public official who decided to tarnish my reputation to try to advance his own political career.
Speaker 4: He's talking about misuse of taxpayer funds and different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope he's not using Parkinson's as an excuse for a little bit of his involvement in this, and I don't think the case.
Speaker 4: But it is the first time that he's publicly acknowledged something like this. So just a sad note in terms of a very public disclosure of a very personal battle that he's going through. All Right, I mentioned the storms Hurricane Helene, not yet Hurricane Helene. But we have every expectation that the storm that's bruin in the Caribbean is going to get even stronger and absolutely punch Florida in the throat.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about what's going on to get ready for that storm.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon will return. Amy. Do you have a brush? Yes? Can I borrow it? I mean, I love the hesitation, I love it. I love it. Will you totally?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to know if I have my brush or if I moved it into another bag, but I will check and get back.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Amy, Amy, didn't you brush your hair today?
Speaker 1: I forgot I was I thought it was in my purse and I was just gonna do it in the car, and then I realized that I left the brush in the bathroom.
Speaker 7: You're like that kid who goes to school and because dude in your mom brush your hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you should see the way Gary's looking at me since I sat down.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Gary and Shannon. This is Maggie from the throat of Florida, preparing my home for the potential punch. I'm not scared, but can y'all keep my mom in your thoughts. She's back in the Midwest. Freaking out. This is my second hurricane. I don't know, guys, that's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope it doesn't get that bad. Pretty big fan of y'all. Entering the lexicon of the program, this.
Speaker 4: Is the way it sounds in Tampa, where they're getting ready for what could be major Hurricane Helene the next couple of days.
Speaker 9: When I tell you, I went to Sam's Club today in Tampa and the employees couldn't even set down the palette of water in the center of the aisle before people were ripping cases of water off of the palettes.
Speaker 2: We spoke to some of those people to see what they're doing to prepare.
Speaker 4: I'm actually going to the Panhandle, so I'm expecting the worst, but preparing.
Speaker 10: When people see this, some think of loading up on water, but for Angie Villa Rosa, it takes her right back to twenty eighteen when Hurricane Michael ripped through the Panhandle, an area she says still isn't the same almost six years later. Villa Rosa says this time she's preparing differently, focusing less on meat and more on water.
Speaker 3: Definitely water.
Speaker 7: I have some power aid hiding under here, because that's definitely needed.
Speaker 8: Because it's super hot with aut air conditioner eggs, something easy to keep and make on your ground.
Speaker 2: That's a good report, by the way. That was a good report.
Speaker 1: Started with that word picture of people grabbing the water off the off the palette and differently preparing those Well.
Speaker 3: Done, you're going to continue.
Speaker 4: I mean she goes on it. I mean all right, baby formula and stuff. That's good.
Speaker 2: All right, so right now local report, Yeah, this is good. Right now.
Speaker 1: It's about one hundred and fifty miles west of Grand Cayman, Wins just at thirty five miles per hour, so no biggie tomorrow. They say that the center is supposed to make its closest approach to Cancun Cosamel. With the surge, flooding and just bands of rain and wind over and over and over hammering this area. It's going to intensify when it gets to the eastern Gulf on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're talking about it making landfall somewhere along the goat of the Gulf coast of Florida as a large major hurricane late Thursday afternoon into sometime Thursday night.
Speaker 3: They said the most likely location.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's still a wide swath that they're looking at in terms of where it could make landfall, but that the most likely location is in the Big Bend region, and that often the center itself, the eye of the hurricane, is not where the majority the majority of damage would be.
Speaker 1: The highest storm surge is expected along into the east of where the center makes landfall, So for now that appears to be the Big Bend, Apple Chi Bay nature coast of Florida. They say some surge inundation could top ten.
Speaker 4: Feet and Ron DeSantis, the governor, has already declared emergencies.
Speaker 2: I think it's sixty one counties now.
Speaker 11: Now do it anticipate that it will intensify before it makes landfall. We do anticipate it's going to form the next twelve to twenty four hours. We also anticipate arms going to move pretty quickly once it gets beyond the Yucatan and Cuba.
Speaker 4: Helene would be the eighth named storm of the twenty four Atlantic hurricane season, the fourth to make landfall in the United States. Borough struck south of Houston as a high end Category one. Debbie hit the Big Bend to Florida as a Category one.
Speaker 3: In August.
Speaker 4: Francine made landfall southwest southwest of New Orleans, just a couple of weeks ago. And this all taken place while there's yet another hurricane. This one landed in Mexico or made landfall, you want to say it. It was downgraded pretty quickly to a tropical storm once it made it to land, but it weakened after it made a Category three Category three landfall. Most of the effects on that one on the west coast of Mexico felt from the coast of Wahaka down to a capoulcoat.
Speaker 1: And then, of course, the coronal mass ejection. Can't forget that it can be strong enough to disturb the Earth's magnetosphere, producing geo magnetic storms powerful enough to cause both the northern lights and widespread telecommunications disruptions.
Speaker 2: There was a sun spot. This would have been Sunday.
Speaker 4: A sun spot called AR thirty eight to thirty five unexpectedly spouted an M class solar flare.
Speaker 2: Come and get us, get us.
Speaker 4: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says that the coronal mass ejection induced geomagnetic weather would simply be a g one.
Speaker 2: Oh if that doesn't sound like it's going to get us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a minor class storm.
Speaker 4: It's the weakest of the five categories that they watch for when they look at the coronal mass ejections.
Speaker 1: It can't wipe out earth anyway, unfortunately, the sun or this sci coronal mass ejection it's going to do.
Speaker 3: Just fry your phone.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got an announcement. This is important and it evolves diary.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to. You could just take the day off or just skip out or work from home.
Speaker 4: Work from home in quotes, leafy greens and poultry are the top two foods that induce food poisoning.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't wash your hands after you cut up that raw chicken and I, I mean that's your story. Oh, I forgot to wash my hands when I cut up that raw chicken.
Speaker 4: And I did see a study that also suggested that white wine specifically can help prevent food borne illnesses.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, I'm not saying that that's the reason.
Speaker 1: Because it just kills the bacteria.
Speaker 4: Wine, particularly white wine, is found to help kill E. Coli and salmonella, and recent experiments that were done. See that was my scientist. That was my problem.
Speaker 1: When I went to Mexico City, I had no white wine for like a weekend, which my body revolted against and gave me e coal.
Speaker 4: I promptly, your immune system had been punched in the throat by.
Speaker 2: The lac did not have wine.
Speaker 4: All right, Jason Lee has dropped a couple of bombshells in terms of the celebrities that were probably at some of P Diddy's parties.
Speaker 3: This celebrity list.
Speaker 2: He just threw everyone under that bus.
Speaker 4: The bus needs to be one of those big articulated buses. It needs to be a big, big bus, Jerome Betti style bus.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that. That's a throwback.
Speaker 3: Thursday.
Speaker 4: Day after tomorrow, we're doing another News and Bruse. We're going to be live at BJ's Restaurant and brew House in Huntington Beach. This will be the one on Beach Boulevard, so it's right off the four oh five freeways. Easy to get to. Come on out, grab an early lunch or late. I don't care where you do it, but just grab a lunch, hang out with us. We got some stuff that we're giving away, all kinds of tickets to all kinds of places that will be giving away, but also some Gary and Shannon show swag that you can get your hands on.
Speaker 1: What are we going to eat? Why should I not play on? I shouldn't plan that right now?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, why stray from what works, right? I mean, we could try something else, but a sweet pig pizza costes.
Speaker 2: It's really good. And I like that spicy crust.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thin crust is a way to go. I wouldn't have gone that way, I know. And then you were happy, and then I was very happy. Yeah, because you can eat more. The dock workers on the East Coast and Gulf Coasts are threatening to strike next week. Businesses have been accelerating imports, They've been redirecting cargo. They're trying to get the Biden administration to prevent a walkout. They're saying that a lot of people, a lot of importers started ordering Christmas goods four months earlier than usual to get them through the ports before a strike takes place. Many shipments have been diverted to West Coast ports. Of course, dock workers belong to a different union out here, and that union agreed to a new contract last year, and the ports of La and Long Beach right now say they are handling at least as many containers as they did during the pandemic shipping boom of twenty one and twenty two. The view on the economy tumbled this month, falling by the largest level in more than three years. Fears are growing about jobs and business conditions. The Conference Board said. The consumer confidence index slid to ninety eight point seven. That's down from one oh five point six in August, the biggest one month decline that we have seen since the middle of the COVID pandemic. Each of the five components the organization samples fared worse on the month, the biggest fall coming among those people aged thirty five to fifty four who earn less than fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Jason Lee the actor, of course, you know him from Chasing Amy Maul rats different Jason, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 4: This guy's a radio guy part time route. Oh wow.
Speaker 1: The whole time I thought this was Jason Lee the actor. No, but this is still that's funny because I would have never put him at one of these parties, which has made it notable for me.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's he doing there?
Speaker 3: It was quite a surprise.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny. Okay, this is.
Speaker 4: A guy who in an Instagram live just a couple of days ago, was commenting on on the Diddy outbreak of information.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jason Lee, podcaster, reality TV guy and the founder of Hollywood Unlocked one of those gossip rags.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was in Love and Hip Hop Hollywood a couple of years. That's kind of where he was known from. He's got a podcast, he actually and I don't know if he still is. He was talking about running for city council up in Stockton.
Speaker 3: Of all plays with his hometown.
Speaker 4: Anyway, This guy does an Instagram live and spills the beans on what was going on at these didty parties. And I mean just the list of the people that he says were there. He says, I've seen Jay Z, I've seen Bishop td Jakes, I've seen Chris Brown, I've seen Jordan Woods, Traffic, Scott Beyonce, Teyana Taylor, Usher, Debaby, Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher, Lindsay Low and Demi Moore, Tyressee, Amber Rose, Mary j Blige.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got the entire list, he said.
Speaker 1: But just because you went to a ditty party didn't mean you were getting sprayed down with vasoline and baby oil.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: You know these these parties were well attended by everyone who had no idea about the dark underworld of what was going on, and maybe the after party.
Speaker 4: Well, he makes a point about this that I think is interesting. He says, I was in the backyard the whole time. I mean, you imagine whatever ditty house has this magnificent party party.
Speaker 1: Backyard, your backyard, my backyard. It's probably a palatial, massive backyard.
Speaker 4: There are a couple maybe three outdoor kitchens and bar areas, and a grotto of some kind in the massive grottos.
Speaker 2: Now you just made it even dirtier.
Speaker 4: Stay out of the grotto. Kids, don't do drugs, and stay out of the grotto. But most of what did he's accused of doing wasn't even at home.
Speaker 3: It was all in hotels.
Speaker 4: Then a lot of this stuff was done on the road somewhere or in a place where he couldn't necessarily be connected to it.
Speaker 1: But what about when his mansions were raided and the officers found the sex rooms with the cameras in all angles. That wasn't just for marital age, I don't know, like marital.
Speaker 3: Times, marital times.
Speaker 1: If you have a sex room with nineteen different cameras, at every angle. You're just holes my wife, No, you're not doing wholesome things. He was doing all this stuff in his homes.
Speaker 4: I've seen a couple classy movies where it's just between a husband and wife.
Speaker 2: He was doing this stuff everywhere. Did he was.
Speaker 1: In his homes where everyone was going. I mean, you mean to tell me none of these people saw anything untoward. Nothing at these parties made you go.
Speaker 4: Huh, well, it's what you're willing to ignore.
Speaker 3: It's to be seen in those same parties.
Speaker 1: Like you see all the young girls before they start being used as sex slaves, and you don't go, what are all these I don't know, though, I don't live in this world. Maybe this is a Tuesday. Maybe these parties are you know, the way that the rich entertain themselves.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, all you said it last week.
Speaker 4: If this is more than just it's this guy doing something wrong, hundreds of people who are willing to look the other way.
Speaker 2: So people who work.
Speaker 1: At these massive mansions, the staff, the guys that come in, the people that see that. I mean, there was a lot of people that knew what was going on. Yeah, I said it. I can accept that one person is a monster, or there's a handful of people the Epstein's of the world, the ditties that are Weinstein monsters. But the enablers are the people who really sicken me.
Speaker 4: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men, good people to do.
Speaker 2: Nothing is that from Jesus.
Speaker 3: No, but it is a.
Speaker 4: Perfect way to describe the group of people who enable, like you said, enable this kind of behavior. A couple of sports headlines today, it looks like the PAC twelve is going to be the PAC seven or eight now for the PAC twelve used to be or this season was Washington State and Oregon State because everybody else defected, but they're rebuilding and Utah State has reportedly accepted the invite to join the Rebuilding Conference. So along with Oregon State, Washington State, Utah State, Boise State, Fresno State, San Diego State, and Colorado State, that would be the PAC seven of twelve. So Padres Dodgers tonight kick off a three game series between the two.
Speaker 3: Teams at the top of the National League West. Padres are just three games back.
Speaker 4: You can listen to every play on AM five seventy LA Sports Live from the Galvin Motors broadcast booth and stream all the games n HD on that iHeartRadio app use the keyword AM five seventy LA.
Speaker 2: Sports got a text from Jen. She says, I'll have you know.
Speaker 1: I woke up this morning with Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory Glory playing on repeat in my brain. Song has been buried within the deepest recesses of my skull for approximately thirty five years, and now it's back thanks to you and your carelessness. How is this wrong, dude, and wrongdoing going to be rectified? There's nothing wrong with rising and shining and giving God your glory glory.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Absolutely, Hi, Gary, Shannon's Chuck and Jesse. I'm back to the truck. Yeah, I'm with Shannon. Come get us, let the sun wipe us out. You need a reset. Hopefully there will not be any documentation, no no, no posts from X and they can. Whoever makes it starts with stretch preset to see.
Speaker 2: Ya, see ya, see you on the other side. Jesse.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe what if you don't make it to the other side? What do you mean, well, I mean you he's talking about setting the plant right, it's just starting over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there would be some people. I suppose there was.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to meet Jesse at the right hand of the Lord in heaven.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I don't know if you're getting If you're getting that far, that's what you were saying, Oh the other side with God. I thought you had just meant like after the conflagration, like a Cormick McCarthy novel or something.
Speaker 1: You're operating on another level. The coronal mass ejection must have already gotten to you.
Speaker 3: Jog something loose up there.
Speaker 1: There is an upscale senior community Rossmore up in Contra Costa County in the Bay Area, and the Chronicle they write this community offers a chilling preview of where our country is headed if we can't start discussing our political differences.
Speaker 2: Civilly, there was a fistfight.
Speaker 1: Between two women on the pick pickleball court at this fifty five and over community.
Speaker 3: The ladies.
Speaker 1: You know what, Anne and I were talking about this, because Anne works at so Far as well on Sundays when the Rams and Chargers play, and she said it's the women, and I said, I've I think the same thing. The women are so much more violent and vicious in those stands.
Speaker 4: Do you see I get a kick out of only because I'm not involved with them. The fights that have taken place. These they're rams forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, oh my god, what is It's weird.
Speaker 4: I am a huge fan and i love going and sharing for my team, but.
Speaker 3: I'm not about to.
Speaker 4: Will you take a punch from some three hundred and fifty pound uh drunk guy?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: You haven't been drinking since six am and then you have. You're You're not as crazed as some fans.
Speaker 3: Even if I have.
Speaker 1: I've seen myself act and like where I'm floating and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who is that woman? Like, dial it back?
Speaker 1: It's just a football game, and I love her.
Speaker 3: Get them, honey.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the first year in many years that I'm trusting myself to go up to Seattle with one of my girlfriends. She's a Seahawks fan, and we're going to watch the Niners and it's a primetime game Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm going to be off that day by the way I figured.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this is the first year in many years and I'm trusting myself to go up there and be with all those Seahawks fans because they're not the way that they used to.
Speaker 2: It was not like the Pete Carroll Jim Harby era.
Speaker 3: So they've changed.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've changed. I'm more mature. Now we'll see, we'll see. Put a pin in that anyway. The pickleball court where two women have gone to fisticuffs over Trump.
Speaker 4: This was July twenty third, the day that former President Trump survived his first assassination attempt, and according to several residents, one pro Trump pickler. Pickler blamed democratic rhetoric for the assassination attempt, while I'm anti Trumper made an inappropriate comment demeaning his near.
Speaker 3: Death experience pushing shoving.
Speaker 4: According to several residents there at Ross Moro has not to be identified so they could speak freely about the controversial issue. Punches were thrown and the combatants tumbled onto the hardwood basketball court, the doubles as the pickleball court.
Speaker 2: So now there are of hair.
Speaker 3: We're left on the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So now there are restrictions on public demonstrations any sort of political commentary. And now there's a fight from some residents who say their free speech is being impinged.
Speaker 2: They call the.
Speaker 1: Restrictions infantilizing for an age group whose members can be sensitive about being told what to do and what's best for them. It's like giving taking the free speech keys away.
Speaker 2: From grandma and grandpa.
Speaker 1: These are people who have marched, who been through civil rights assassinations Vietnam. These are experienced people who when you say no, you can't talk, you can't come, you can't express your opinions, Oh yes we can.
Speaker 4: We've been doing it our whole lives. I do not like it when people use the power and importance of the First Amendment to talk about issues like this. This is just people can't control themselves. This isn't First Amendment issues. Not the government stifling your speech or stifling your ability to criticize the government itself.
Speaker 2: This is not just the pickleball fight.
Speaker 1: Several residents told the Rossmore leadership that they had been confronted at the farmers Market over political columns or movies shown in political meetings that in house security was called the Farmer's Market. At least three times, some clubs have received anonymous letters that were threatening in nature. They've researched in house newspapers at other large senior committees in Southern California. Communities in southern California and Florida can't find any that regularly include opinion pieces on national politics.
Speaker 4: This is what Grandma and Grandpa are getting upset about.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: When you reach the autumn verging onto the winter of your year.
Speaker 1: Take t bingo and white wine spritzers. I can't wait to stop talking about politics.
Speaker 4: I had a conversation with a friend on Friday night, and we were talking about people who get so energized by that political they believe that, and then they go home and their house is in a shambles, or their their relationships are just you know, they're upended because they can't they won't dedicate time to those things. They'll dedicate time to the political discussions. Yes, and it isn't There is an important ass Yes, there is this. There is an important part of it, but so much of it should depend on or so much more attention should be paid to your local races, the you know, your immediate congress member, your immediate legislation legislature member. Those things are the things you should be paying more attention to, because those are the things that you.
Speaker 3: Can have an actual impact upon. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app