Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This episode we got Headless's magical mail bag without Heitless again. Headless is over and it's actually in Arizona right now. It's in Scottsdale. He got there early for the UH that ancient that ancient civilization event that we're going to UH and that will be tomorrow actually and Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Scottsdale, Arizona. Unfortunately, by the time this drops, it will be over, so it's kind of pointless to go into it now. But the reason Headless isn't here is because he's there early a day beforehand. Because we do do this on Thursdays and night. I just dropping on Saturdays. No, no wonder why I dropped this next Monday, jumped to some Mondays. Now I got Teresa here with me, sitting in for a Headless. She doesn't happen to have any she doesn't have any mail with her, but she does have a symbol that she'll agree with us. But uh, yeah, I kind of twisted herrom and I asked it to come on, say this, you should be quick. The show's only a half hour with mail, so it shouldn't be too long today. Uh, Teresa, what is up for the people that you know? What's crazy? There's probably a fuck ton of people that listen to the show now have no idea who you are.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially now because I mean not like bragging, but like in the last six months or a year, like a lot of different people, even more cult people than conspiracy following the show now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, thank you for having me back on. Yeah, I guess I was more in your conspiracy era of your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah, but I mean from your angle though, there's always a spiritual aspect to it.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, absolutely, So, Yeah, I'm Teresa. I had a show called The Spiritual Gangsters, which is sort of inactive right now now, but there is a lot of like good old content on their favorite one wants to check it out. But yeah, I used to frequent you can't Reachectoh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're the original OG female.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the original female to come on the show. She was even giving us topics before the before she came on the show.
Speaker 2: When you were still n Y Patriot Show. That's how long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when Box was on the show, you gave us that carnival as a topic, yeah, and something else what it was called. Yeah, Yeah, that's when I found out about Napoleon's freak sister. I had no idea that she was a freak.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was definitely for her. Yo. You remember that. Her brother was just like, yo, you gotta stop being a fucking horn. Come home. She's like no, yeah, he's like yeah, didn't you like literally go out to try to get her. He's like, yo, you gotta like kind of come home to you. But it doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna stay here in this villa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm bouncing around.
Speaker 2: She's a modern woman, she's ahead of her time.
Speaker 1: I guess probably some of the should just kind of like stayed alone, well just not married. Yeah, probably would have been totally fine with that, because I think she's more about like the world instead of you know, that way all the world and partying, not being settled down. Yeah yes, but uh, you know what was interesting too, When I went to Italy, we ended up I don't know if it's in Venice. Yeah, it must have been in Venice, because I think I was on one of those those I can't believe gondola. Yeah, I was in the job. He would think, like, Oh, this guy's taking a gondola ride in Venice and you can't even remember the nameborhood, Like what a fucking cocky bass that, Like, I wish I could go on a gondola in Venice and this guy doesn't remember the name of it. Okay, but uh, yeah we went past. There's something to do with neither Napoleon or her. Something was there that somebody lived there at one point. Yeah, yeah, it was one of.
Speaker 2: The more parts. Yeah, it was a weird place.
Speaker 1: But I really liked it though. But I will say it did have a weird vibe to it, just a weird It was different. It's yeah, I will give it that. I will give it that. It does have a weird energy.
Speaker 2: I would recommend to go because it's something to see for sure, But it's weird. It's got it's got weird vibes.
Speaker 1: Even the art there, some of the architecture of the sculptures were very weird compared to other things that I've seen. Like there's even one church that even was just like went inside like the it's been so long. I don't know if I even showed it to you. I'll have to send it to you. But uh, it was like these versions of Mary, and it was just like I was like, Yo, these things like almost look like like not demons but not human. It was just very weird. It's like the almost creepy looking.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I've been a couple of times and when I was very young, and uh, I just got weird vibes the whole time both times.
Speaker 1: No, it definitely felt like a weird place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I had a past life reading at some point many years later, and then some ship was told to me about Venice in the previous lifetime and I was like, oh, that makes a lot of sense. Well, I didn't really feel settled there.
Speaker 1: Yo. I saw a tag out there from fucking Long Island. I'm gonna ship myself, Yes, a sticker, because you know, I'm doing my own believe it or not, you'll start if you throw up your own forty seven years old, I'm slepping. I'm stick as and forgetting the word gondola, do what you gotta do, Yeah, you know, but uh, you start noticing believing and it's crazy. Is how like when I even as I'm traveling, like you know, if I it sounds crazy, but whatever, it is what it is. Let's say like when I went to Arkansas, when I drove down of the Florida, I would stop in places and like if I stopped at a gas station, normally not at the pump because I'll pull it down, but like other spots, sometimes you'll see people at take and I'll just throw my own ship up. You'll be like, holy fuck, I just saw that one like States Ago. Oh wow, yeah, like I've seen that back in like New York. Yeah, yeah, it was funny. A while I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a community like any other.
Speaker 1: Didn't I tell you about it? And you looked it up for me?
Speaker 2: I don't know what was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was. I think it was like a three letter word and you found it something it was like three yeah, yeah, I think I might have told you about it when I saw it. Yeah, but yeah I saw that in Venice too. Yeah it was though, and then we'll get into it. It was. It was a weird spot, though. I will say I had a weird energy it was even you know what to like it's only yo, so funny how you say that, because I was gonna say this was there's only one situation that I noticed, but like when I was going there at one point, like I think I had left and like you can only go somewhere from boat over there for people who don't know, so like I'm taking a boat back and there's like it's just quite obvious fucking creep in some young chick on the boat. It was like disgusting, and it was to the point to where it's like yo, yo, well one he didn't even know no, no, no, no, these were tourists, to the point where it's like this is where you go to not be seen being a creep. Neither one of them were fucking Italian interesting and uh yeah, it was just weird. And you know what even made it fucking creepy is I swear to god, this guy was like almost getting off trying to be like physical with her in front of like it was only me and my wife on the boat with this guy, well my ex wife at the time. It was almost like he was like like getting off watching us, like seeing him win, and it was just like it was I don't know how to explain it, and I was just like, Yo, this motherfucker is twisted.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is sick.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah, that is pretty creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it has like ancient secrets to it, like old dark. I don't know, it's a trip if anyone has been.
Speaker 1: It felt like that though. I remember even when I was like filming the two two or three churches there, it's just like even the skies, no lie, it has like this gloom to it has like a gloomy I mean, it's on the water too. I think about that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what is in that water?
Speaker 1: Got the artifacts and dead people alone?
Speaker 2: Right exactly? All the first time I went, it smelled terrible. It was disgusting, and people are like, oh, yeah, it's the sewage and the water. I was like, oh God, like that's so nasty. And then I'm just thinking of likes of like the Black Plague and like you know, back then, and like Mustave is ravage like through there anyways, neither here right there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you though. They got a damn good cup of coffee for fifty cents.
Speaker 2: Then I'm sure you know it's still beautiful whenever go over to Roman. Ten out of ten would recommend hit up venice.
Speaker 1: You go over to Roman, that fifty cents of coffee just turned into seven dollars. Yeah sounds real. Yeah, yo, you know what I couldn't even believe. And then we'll get going. When I went from Rome to Reblo, Now I didn't pick this. I didn't pick this trip. I would have gone a little crazy with it. Probably would have went to Rebello. It's on a Maffei coast up. I would have stayed in Rome Longa. But well, you know I wasn't. I financially kind of took care of it, but I wasn't the person who, actually, you know, my ex wife kind of picked all the places.
Speaker 2: Snyder story.
Speaker 1: I forgot where it was going. Oh it's really nice and bougie area. Yeah, I'm like, it's fucking you up on the top of a mountain. You're like driving around the ship like you thinking you're going to fucking fall off the fucker. It was actually good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, one of those yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that place I just thought it was so weird. It's like, all right, so it would be kind of like, oh, like that's like nice, you know, nice area to go to, Like why is the food cheaper here than it is in fucking Rome? Like it just made no sense, Like Rome, I could have gotten an apartment. No, lie, they had one bedroom apartments over there for one thousand dollars literally inside Rome. But then if you want to go get a fucking shit ass fucking eight outs coffee, it's like seven dollars. It's just you know, it just seemed like the expenses of food was just ridiculous compared to but you know, but you know what I'm getting at you normally in the United States, you go to a rich motherfucker's area, This shit's fucking expensive for no reason. But yet their shit was way cheaper than Rome. I was just like it just made no sense. It's like, why am I in a high class area but everything's cheaper than Rome was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Rome is like a way more major tourist.
Speaker 1: No I get that, esz.
Speaker 2: Come on, people are just you know, food, Like, maybe not as many people are going to go rent an apartment in Rome, but a lot of people are going to pass through and eat and drink coffee, and you know, go to.
Speaker 1: The US, all I did was eat and drink coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know it's a tourist destination, but not the same magnitude as Rome. That's totally different draw you know, so it's different. I do find that in Europe though, it like expenses like food and like wine.
Speaker 1: So like what I'm getting at though, like like go out to the Hamptons and it's cheaper than fucking ron Conco. That makes no sense, do you know what I'm saying. I know you're saying again the tourists, that's attraction part, but like I mean, everywhere I went was kind of a tourist attraction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Ravela is just like a totally different vibe. But I can see the hotels in Ravelo being more expensive because it's more like it's almost like more secluded. Like it's just different, you know.
Speaker 1: It it was on the side of a mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're not going to get as many people just passing through for a day. You know, It's going to be like like Rome is, like people could just pass through for.
Speaker 1: Like that was you and that was another one too. I don't know if it's because like whatever Bougie plays that was another one where he's just like constantly so dudes with girls where it's just like is that legal?
Speaker 2: It's a secret hideaway, see you secrets?
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck? Well, like some of them are. It's just like come on, like the girls like half their age, Like I'll just be honest, like they're you know, they are really attractive, and it's just like you really don't like that, dude, Like let's be real like you. Yeah, yeah, no, no, yeah, it's just like come on.
Speaker 2: So she does like dude in that way.
Speaker 1: The guy pie falls asleep at eight o'clock and she goes down and gets sucked by somebody else.
Speaker 2: Perfect. It depends on your perspective.
Speaker 1: It's great for her. Yeah, you know she.
Speaker 2: Can see her her young boyfriend while he's asleep and just be the arm candy from nine nine to eight. Perfect. I don't know, listen, I don't have these sorts of opportunities, so I can't comment.
Speaker 1: You're crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm too old for that ship.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into our symbols. Well we'll meet up. For not having any mail, I guess, yeah, he didn't forward me anything. I did you feel like reading it anyway? Yeah? So you're gonna go first, correct if you don't want, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the first symbol we have is called the T T Y E T. It's an Egyptian symbol. It's the not of isis, a red protective sign that followed Egypt into eternity. Uh So, obviously, if you're listening to this on audio, try to picture a slender loop of cloth. Since tight it's tails hanging straight down, sort of looks like a wine opener.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said that, Holy.
Speaker 2: Arms like go up like a little It looks like a little man. This is what that thing looks like. I'm just saying, straight down by the side.
Speaker 1: Depending on how you which ones you kind of look at it to it even, you know how like I'm on some bottle openers. It even has that other little piece at the end. Yeah, I mean it even almost looks like that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's a simple enough shape to carve into stone or drill. From Jasper, Egyptians called it the Tietu, and from the New Kingdom onward they set it on the necks of the dead to symbolize the blood of isis a compact guardian for the body and a license for rebirth. Museums are full of them, the red Jasper type and Carnelian tiets from tomb wrappings. A bright fiance examples strong on necklaces, even pieces inscribed with the very spell that consecrated them. So what it is A t looks like an unk with its horizontal arms bent downward. Really basically a stylized knot of cloth and texting on objects, it stands for life and welfare, and by the new Kingdom Isis herself. It's often paired with the jed pillar, which symbolizes Osiris, and though was scepter in the triple sign sets. You'll see it cut in redstone for Isis's blood or molded in green blue fiance for renewal. So first showed up in the early Dynastic context, but his association with Isis and its funerary role came together much later. By the eighteenth dynasty, the t at emulet was a standard part of the burial kit from the pharaoh. Oh, man, how do you say this guy's name? Yes? Sure, that guy?
Speaker 1: That right?
Speaker 2: A menot the third. Sorry I'm butchering it.
Speaker 1: I can't remember that. Guys I got to say that I did you were like, how did you.
Speaker 2: Never I'll help you. I'll help you. You know who that is?
Speaker 1: So yeah, exactly, just remember common, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: There you go. So from a Menotepe the third onward, few people were buried without a t From the New Kingdom and late period Ptolemaic graves, there were thousands found, so pretty common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody. Everybody was popping bottles with those things, yes.
Speaker 2: Opening bottles and then just putting them in their tomb. Perfect. Okay. So the spell that makes it work is spell one hundred and fifty six from the Book of the Dead. Egyptian funerary books don't just depict t x ts, they prescribed them. Spell one hundred and fifty six directs that a tet of red Jasper or Carnelian be placed at the throat of the deceased, consecrated with words that scribes copied for centuries. Here are the words. You have your blood, O isis you have your power? The amulet is a protection for this great one. It will drive away whoever would do him harm. Interesting. The met summarizes the instruction on multiple object pages. Redd is preferred for the tiet. The spell specifies neck placement and links the color to Isis's blood, a visceral image of maternal power and protection. So where we mostly find them and who made them workshop amulets in redstone or feance. They are located in Museum of Fine Art in Boston and the Met. They have textbook red Jasper tiets and you can even download their open images for close study excavated pieces. In context, we have the British Museum which holds a New Kingdom Feance tiet from Amara West in Nubia and a Cornelian example inscribed with spell one hundred and fifty six, proving that these weren't just generic charms but text activated tools.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It is cool. Yeah. Also we have glass and later material tiets, so the late period Ptolemaic tiets also appear in red glass, still honoring the spell's color logic. In the Isis o Cyrus mythic frame, blood and blood and binding are power. The TETs not binds protection to the body, the red ties it to Isis's blood, symbolizing life, childbirth, and magic. That's why the sign writes so often with Osirian emblems, and why the funerary spells insists on material and placement and words together museum labels and reference essays stress its kinship to the anc which symbolizes life, and to Isis and Neptis as divine protectors. So just a quick timeline, we have the early dynastic tiets like signs noted in the archaeological record. This is pre isis association. Then we have the New Kingdom tiet which is like one thousand, fifteen fifty to ten seventy BC. The tet becomes ubiquitous with burials. Spell one hundred and fifty six prescribes a red jasper piece at the neck. Then you have the late period Ptolemaic ones, which continued with mass use in redstone and red glass. The TETs then appear in amulet strings and as single throat pendants under funerary wrappings. And then in the modern era, the tiet survives in museum collections, Egyptological glossaries, jewelry revive. It's taught alongside the jed and was one of Egypt's core apotropaic signs. So how it was used then versus now? So back then it was carved, consecrated, and set at the throat during mummification, often described with spell one hundred and fifty six or accompanied by it on a papyrus. Also then it was worn in life as part of protective necklaces. The fealance examples with threading holes are common, and nowadays scholars use TETs to teach funerary technology, so emphasizing the color symbolism plus the spell text plus the actual object. Artists adapt the silhouette for ambulance and logos, but the red stone and throat pairing is historically the traditional usage.
Speaker 1: That's listen, m actually interestingly, Yeah, things pretty good? You know, it really does look like that bottles.
Speaker 2: Wide opener I was swearing. Isn't that interesting that this associated with red and like red wine? Oh jeez right, I don't know blood, I dig it makes sense. It makes sense in my head. Imagine that was the inspiration for the wine opener design.
Speaker 1: I'm actually wondering, like I have, is anybody like technically you could have repurposed this to do that, You know how people like use things that aren't supposed to do but like it works, it pops the thing whatever.
Speaker 2: Imagine they like had it around their neck and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, huh yeah, if they I guess if they the ship like that.
Speaker 2: Imagine.
Speaker 1: So I was wondering. I was like, yo, people could have actually have used that anyway, even if it wasn't originally meant for it. That might work still, you know what I'm saying, Very possible. Mm hmm, all right, one or boros boros? Yes, the tail eater that circles time make my notes bigger. I'm going blind. I think it's from Honestly, I'm even wearing glasses for the blue light. I think it's I think it's a computer.
Speaker 2: That It's a lot of time on the computer.
Speaker 1: For sure, Oh god, yeah, especially with these souls people. Not trying to brag or anything, but the amount of time that is spent on those things in the editing making images.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta. You gotta love doing it. For me, I would have to the only reason I'm doing it exactly because I love doing it. Yeah, do them ships at all?
Speaker 2: Oh? Totally. I love this symbol, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, let me get to it, the tail eater that circles time. If you stand before toot and commons. Second gilded shrine, gilded shrine, you'll see something. You'll see something. You'll see a long divine figure, a fusion of raw and osyrus, bound at the head and feet by two serpents biting their tails, twin circles pinning the cosmos into order. Those rings are the oroboros, already fully formed by the fourteenth century BCE. In Egypt's cryptic funerary literature, they're identified with mehen me e h e n I'm saying that correctly, the encircling serpent who both protects and delimits the sun god on his night journey. The scene is part of what scholars now called the enigmatic Netherworld's books compositions, whose best treatment is John Darnold's monograph Popular Summary notes the same detailed to Orabori guarding the united raw osyrus, a visual of beginning and end and closing everything. From there, the symbol migrates first into the Greek magical world, later into NaSTA cosmology and alchemy, and eventually into Renaissance emblems and modern lore. Each stop keeps the core gesture of serpent closing a circle with its own body, but you will see tweaks the meaning like a cosmic protection in Pharonic Egyptian. In Pharonic Egypt, see our World girl world, girdling boundary and late Antique, late the elite gnosis, and then you'll see a unity of contraries and endless renewal for the alchemists. So I mean you will see it joining a little bit differently, and I do think like meaning sometimes different things. I would say, like for it to have anything to do with the eyeball that sometimes I think it does. And obviously the snake means plenty of different things, because I don't think it always means that every time, no where it first shows up, and what it meant there you have a new kingdom Egypt from fourteenth to thirteenth century BCE. The Orbos. The Aroboros is a tested on toot and commons shrine Panels. I was just saying, where two tail binding serpents ring the solar Ossyrian figure. Here the serpent is Mayhan, a protective and delimiting force. The picture collapses first and last the beginning and end of time into a single image. That's that speculative. It's how Egyptologists read the scene within the cryptographic nether World's book tradition, how it enters into magical and gnostic Mediterranean by the first century ce. The ourboro shows up everywhere in the Greco Egyptian magical repertoire, especially our magical gems worn as ambulance. The British Museum holds a Late Roman intaglios. I'm saying that, I think where an aur boros? You know what's I used to know what that was, because let's come up with them. The thing, but I can't remember it is encircles an entire microcosmos, including one notorious set notorious set of uterus ambulance. A Uterus with a sevenmitted key to a locket sits inside a tail biting serpent, flanked by protected deities like uh Nubis and Osiris. Uh. These are working pieces, not ornaments, survivors from the same world as the Greek magical papyary, and they aimed at warding off uterine disorders and hostile forces.
Speaker 2: Wow. Who knew could say something so crazy?
Speaker 1: Something I just killed a woman in herself she could be the hostile force.
Speaker 2: Wows too much.
Speaker 1: Nastic text, but nobody probably gets that at all. Gnastic text. The is scaled up to a cosmic boundary. Yeah, nastik taxi orbos is scaled up to a cosmic boundary. In the Pistos Sophia fourth century, Jesus describes the outer darkness as a great dragon whose tail is in his mouth, outside the whole world and surrounding the whole Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: H Well, I know that the reference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that is the older encirclar reinterpreted the ring that marks off this world from the next.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Did you want to say something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think it's also a reference to like Satan is the king of this world, you know, the ruler of this world or whatever. Yeah, it's just like the image of like the dragon encircling the world. You know. That's just my interpretation where.
Speaker 1: The alchemical turn to uh, the oil is one sometime in the fourth century, uh, preserved to us in the tenth century Venice and manuscript Venice the alchemist Cleopatra, the alchemist, but the alchemist clear patra of the alchemist, the alchemist Cleopatra call itself Cleopatra the Alchemist. Sketching bores with the Greek motto the oll is what orphan colored and light and dark half. It visualizes the I don't even know how to say this word. The opposites married within a single cycle kind of like the salve a coagula or death feeding life. That one folio Chirospia of Cleopatra chrystal Pia, Yeah, became the canonical or boros for later readers. And then the Renaissance revived well, the emblem that eats its own tail. When early modern adepts rehabilitated alchemy, they kept the serpent, and Michael Myers covered him before, and we covered the Atlantica Fujians emblem fourteen Prince. The caption straight this is the dragon that devours his tail. I remember one. I think we might have actually covered that one. And then yeah, the Science History's Institute scan shows the classic ring dragon coiled in a landscape a picture lesson in circular process. So yeah, people want to check that out. It's on the Michael Myers episode M and what it means boiled down Egyptian funerary logic. The oraborus is manhinded the circular. It protects the god and fixes the limits placed at head and feet, the twin circles, the twin circles, the twin circles image time contained. That doesn't summery.
Speaker 2: I think it's instead of an image, it should be symbolized as time contained.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if I edit that out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it's fine. Keep going, you're good, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 2: Buckle up a cup.
Speaker 1: Magical technology on gems and ambulance. We're still on what it means, boiled down like everybody. Magical technology on gems and ambulance. The ring serpent binds what's inside a womb, a set of apotropeic beasts or a names so that disorder stays out all right. Gnostic map a world girdling dragon, the last fence before the light beyond. And al chemical doctrine unity, unity of all things with a self feeding cycle, a picture of matters eternal return into new forms. And then who made it? Nose real, single inventor. So I can't help you with that.
Speaker 2: One, No one knows.
Speaker 1: And where you can see it, I guess, I guess if you feel like going to a place, you always go to. Toton Commons Gilded shrine out there. You got another one. Late Roman magical gems, the Oroboris enclosing Uterus and key with Nubis and Osiris and others with animal rows inside the ring. You can find them as was at the Brave British Museum yep. And then you got Cleopatra's Cairo Sapia. So whatever, I'm.
Speaker 2: Screwing, Chrystopia, chrysopia, I don't know how to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one you can find online. Michael Myers can be found online as well, under at the Atlanta Fugiens, And that would be emblem of fourteen and today, really, I think people just kind of like used for how it's use today, the orboros remains a signature sigil of hermetic groups, fine press, alchemy houses, and contemporary occult art. So basically I was gonna say, it's still like kind of used for that stuff, even, I would say by people who don't even know what the fuck it means, just given it real or not really or don't know too much really about it. Yeah, I know for a factor that shit. Scholarship and teachings. Historians of science use the orboros to teach alchemy's visual language in Egypt's funerary cosmology, museums mounted in a case study in symbol migration. Interesting, you have to make it rounds chemist scientific lords. Also, chemists still retell kakoulies say that right, or boris dream as the metaphor that closed Benzene into a ring, though historians warn his accounts warn his accounts conflict over time treated as a myth of insight, not hard fact. Really. Yeah, I'm not sure if I even know of that story to begin with, so.
Speaker 2: Not me either. Sounds interesting. I also know it's the logo for the show Wheel of Time. Yeah, I think one's a thing. I mean, I love that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the unicoarsal hexagram that I uh I have because of what it ended up making it smaller on my arm, I chose not to go with it, but it originally had an or bors I wanted around it too. Mm hmm. It was just supposed to be that with the eyeballs supposed to be the or bors the extras instagram and then the eyeball in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it would have looked cool, but it just would have made it, you know, everything else would have had to get sized down smaller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to fit inside. Yeah. Well, and then of course you know the infinity symbols, basically two of them together joined in the middle more or less makes sense.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's I guess that's it for the show today. I guess so yeah, that was pretty fun. What did I tell you thirty minutes thirty four? I did bullshit so much at the beginning, it would have been less.
Speaker 2: That's true. I can talk about Venice for so long.
Speaker 1: People like you fuck that. I haven't even left fucking Kansas.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Man, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: For people who do happen to have any stories or anything. Send him into headless as a fuck. I forgot. I forgot his email. Headless Giants podcast. Yeah, Headless Giant podcast, I don't think. And I'm wondering if he's said the Headless Giant podcast. I don't think it's the because I was typing it in today to send him something, and I think I had to type in headless, and I think I had thought it stuck in my head because of him saying that I could be wrong. I could have just been stoned up. But I'm pretty sure I heard him say thought in front of it too. So it is Headless Giant. I think podcast at gmail dot com. If you got a story, send it over to him, if you want to put your address on there and he'll send you some dick pics.
Speaker 2: People like yo, what is wrong with He's like goddamn. Now I gotta follow this extent. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Those one of those things.
Speaker 2: Can't disappoint the people.
Speaker 1: Beep show, No one of those those fucking what would I eyeglass things? You Monica is out. That's so mean, that's terrible. That's my boy. I'm gonna see him tomorrow too.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna listen to it anyway. I actually know what he does listen, so he does. He's one of the him and Jim and like maybe one of the persons on the show actually listened to it.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be mad at you for this.
Speaker 1: He's my boy. Yeah, hell yeah, I'm really looking forward to actually meeting him. But yeah, unfortunately, since this again is dropping, I would have liked to have maybe dropped it earlier, but I can't. So, I mean, I guess I could. It's just just whatever. But yeah, uh but yeah, yeah, if you want, I'll send stickers. Did I have Did I have a correct not to dick pics? And will send stickers. I don't even know if I get to the stickers. Just left it as that, like, wait's being serious, I'll send that. I got stick his QR code on they I'll send out I send out eight at the time, hoping that somebody will be as uh as pathetic as me and tagging in the public for me throwing up on like a you know, sign or something on the side of the road, be surprised when you start looking around, you'd start to be like, holy shit, I've just never noticed like everywhere. Yeah, No, there's like like where did I go to I think, uh wasn't there's I think there was spots in Raleigh where there's where like I saw like stores and like places where it was just like quite obvious that like it was even like a loud like it was almost like doors on places but just totally tagged and stickers and like the poles.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh, you know, it kind of makes this fun art.
Speaker 1: No, there's been certain places where I've seen that they like, like I guess like welcome tagging on their their business.
Speaker 2: Sure definitely.
Speaker 1: Oh when I wanted to comment Pingpong, I slapped up stickers in the bathroom, did you Yeah, the place was filled with stickers.
Speaker 2: Also, if anyone sees your stickers in public, like tag tag them, tag this man.
Speaker 1: Oh there was a dude in North Carolina that swow one of mine, probably a mile away.
Speaker 2: Followed me, Oh nice, that's cool, and I hit him up.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, who do you listen to the show? I was like, you listened to the show? I was like, I noticed it says you're from fucking North Carolina. I was like, where are you from? He's like Greenville. I was like, did you find one of my stickers? He's like yeah. I was like oh. I was like, you're into that ship. He's like, I don't know. He's like, I haven't listened to you, checked you out yet, say well, let me know what you think. And I've never heard back from him, so I think something else. Probably probably looked at the art. He's like, you say that, yeah, that is that is really fun to keep going. I think.
Speaker 2: I think when you make your art, you should, you should. You should do it on this show and break it down.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish I would do that. I would have no problem even the art that I've used, coming on and explain I should.
Speaker 2: Because you know, if any if anyone should think it's satanic, it's me, okay, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no problem explaining this. Really, That's that's what that is like, that's fucking weird, yo, even like Yo, there was a fucking lady in Walmart I was wearing the Woman the Sea Show lady and she started giving me the tenth the ninth grade whatever you say, fucking ninth, tenth degree whatever. Remember that phrase is what's that cult? What is that? You know what? You're asking me questions about my shirt and all of a sudden, fucking Jesus comes out.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jesus is always great.
Speaker 1: She was also a Baptist, So there's your answer. Do you have me see those memes where it's like the kid looks like he's about to like ship his pants, and it's like I haven't said so such and such in five seconds. It's like, I mean, it looks like a kid's like head's gonna explode. Yeah. Yeah, people always feel like, oh, I haven't talked about that. I if I as a penguin today in five seconds, So he's about to fucking blow up, you know what I'm saying? Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, yeah. I hate to say it's like a Baptist to somebody who's like might be you know, satanic. I guess you can't like dying to stop preaching to me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: She started going on and when I was like, and I was like, she asked me, She's like, well, what's it about. I said, that's an artistic depiction of the inside the arrival, you know, And it looks like that was like the worst answer. I was like, Fuck, I can't even win with you, lady.
Speaker 2: Listen, she's not going to gather that.
Speaker 1: By no, I wouldn't expect anybody to gather that. But if you told me that, I don't know, if I keep going with the same angle, I'd be like, wait, now I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like what I feel like she still.
Speaker 1: Wanted to slap me with Jesus shit, And I was like, oh my god. I was like, yo, mother, I even said. I was like, hey, it was a gangster. I'm like thinking, maybe she'll start shutting up or whatever. I was like, oh god, I just checked the funk out.
Speaker 2: Please can just buy my items, ma'am. Yeah. And there's an expression my grandfather always used to say, they catch more flies with honey then vinegar. So if that's what you're going for, I mean, you know you're you're going to fight the uphill battle there.
Speaker 1: You understand who is like from my experience in the ocul community, even in then when I was like in the OTO, I mean except forely, like maybe a handful of just like angry people that probably whatever for the most part, except for Catholics, which I don't understand because I'm just gonna keepthic No, which I don't understand because if you're into ceremonial magic, I just don't get, like, like you know, Christian Catholicism is like you don't see the connection here. I just don't get, like how you right, That's what I'm getting at. And like you said, some like especially in the OTL, I was like, well, like, I guess maybe when you get up a little bit harder, you'll see that they acknowledge Jesus, Like yeah, maybe, yeah, yeah, yeah, they'll probably have a temp attention when you get up a few more degrees. By what the fuck? Yeah, if you did, and if you forgot too. This is based off of the Russian Orthodox. Ye sorry to tell you, but it's a full story short. Except for a couple of handful of just fucking morons who actually, for some reason just hate the Catholic Church because like they think they're a witch. And the Catholic or whatever. Yes they have whatever, but I mean it's just the same motherfuckers. They're so accepting of other people's religions who believes. They really don't give a flying if you don't believe like them. They're like, I didn't think you would. Okay, cool, but like you know, you get like a fun it's like, just shut the funk up, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just the funny thing.
Speaker 1: No I see a cross hanging around your neck? Am I making fun of you? No? I mean I would have no reason to because I see no reason to make fun of somebody for that.
Speaker 2: Well exactly, that's just the thing.
Speaker 1: You know, at least you believe it's something.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people wear across and don't.
Speaker 1: Believe Trump wear it for jewelry, Like yeah, every Trump puts on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they wear a cross around. Then that can then they believe in prosperity gospel, like, come on, get the funk out, I can't. Yeah, but it's funny. It's just like Protestant Christians. No offense. But you know, they're very fiery, which is good sometimes, but I feel like being a Catholic myself, I don't think you'd find a Catholic like just jump on you like that they'd be. I think they are usually more reserved and are like, oh that's interesting what he has on. They might actually ask you about it out of curiosity.
Speaker 1: I think they have a completely different approach and not.
Speaker 2: Like shame you immediately. Oh it's just it's a different mentality.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wanted I almost wanted to be like a take and be like, you know, you're here just to wring my ship up and bag it like like not for no that It's like I was just like, you know, I come to these lines to keep these people employed because actually I'm against all this automated crowd. Instead of using yes, just fuck you, I'll just go to the fucking robots and you can lose your job. I'll get you. I'll just have more robots checked out.
Speaker 2: No, no, she met.
Speaker 1: Well, no no she did.
Speaker 2: She was trying to for her too.
Speaker 1: She was trying to what's those what's those phrases that she was trying to do a deliverance.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe she's not. She needed to this guy souls and Carol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long story shot though, I think that all came from my art looking say t I thought it was funny. You remember the one time you told me that. I was asking you and I was like, yo, you really think my ship looks like that fucked up? And like there was a pause and I was like, oh wow, Like you didn't answer right away, and I was like, oh, fuck, here we go. I was like, and then you're like, listen, like it does look dark. It looks dark, And I was like, I just never say it, like no, no, no, it does though. It does though, You'll be all right, especially like I never really looked at the main one that I had with it, like the film coming out of it, because like I guess, to me, it's an image that I saw so and it didn't relate to something that was a dark feeling. But I guess like if you were just to look at that with nothing, yeah, I could see it being actually I could see it being fucking weird.
Speaker 2: That's more probably what it is for people.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, like any any movie or like heavy metal band, like, a lot of the imagery is questionable, it's jarring, it's strange, it's not typical, but yet people are accept that.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, well, that's the thing too, is that Well, that's another thing with a lot of my stuff, I assume people realize I do a pull out of like influence of the art from eighties and nineties metal. I mean a lot of like an Iron Maiden, and definitely a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people are going to get that reference for sure when they look at your stuff.
Speaker 1: Definitely Basically the King guy that I used like kind of like spurred out of like I kind of a rip off of Eddie in a sense I didn't know Eddie. It's like the main guy for Iron Maiden.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I mean it wasn't you.
Speaker 1: Know what's funny it was It's almost kind of it had almost like a misfits Eddie idea, And that's what I pulled that out of video.
Speaker 2: Well, your show is called the o'cult Rejects. It's sort of a misfit rejects vibe, you know, like so like an outsider whatever, I get it.
Speaker 1: I figured I was like, what if I want to make art? I was thinking, instead of what would Jesus do? What would Croley do, I'll just rip everybody else. I'll rip everybody else off. No, that's what I'm saying. No, But that's what he did. That's what he did, though he ripped everybody else's arm.
Speaker 2: Off with Madonna the same.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'll just rip off everybody else's ship. That's that's the thing too. It's it's like, yo, somebody, like the younger people, they probably have no idea that like, oh, that's the number of the Beast album cover, Like they probab don't even know what the fuck you.
Speaker 2: Know now, they don't know it's true. But I think sometimes not having that context, you're just looking at it and you're like, huh.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying. I think without the context that it is like fucking bizarre looking at people.
Speaker 2: Weird for sure, Yeah, that's the thing. And because it's you creating the image, you know what it means. But other people don't know. So when they just look at it with no understanding that it's drying.
Speaker 1: You know, at that Arkansas thing and like for some reason, I guess that one people thought they should just bring their kids to that one a lot more. Oh and I had the Ghostbusters next to me, so they're attracting mad kids. And then I got I got this stand up prop that you saw where it's like you know that image where it looks like the guy is like the scarlet whore and the fucking cup.
Speaker 3: Of go that along and like the checkerboard floor and fire and I'm like, yo, there's fucking kids around my with I'm like, fuck man, I'm like looking at the parents, I'm just like, it will just get them out of here.
Speaker 2: You should have a banner with an alternative image.
Speaker 1: No, I think. I think. I think with your idea of like the Robin Flood type, like I might pull something from a grim more that shows like scientific shit or like the music of the spheres or something with the eyeball, because I think that will actually get more of a conversational piece. They're like, what the fuck is that? Like, I don't want my kids over here?
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's not offensive, yeah, because sometimes you know, I'm not sorry, no, no offense. I can see how some people would be just like, I don't know, it would just bring up a feeling that they're like, I don't want like to be curious about this. You want people to be curious.
Speaker 1: There is some stuff though I do do just to create feelings. There's even intros I made that actually like made me like the sounds that I mixed together actually made me feel and it was almost gave me like a weird feeling.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, like the podcasting David Winch.
Speaker 1: You know, no, it's like like it literally it almost gave me like a weird feeling with like yeah, but then again I'm also listening this is sounding a fucking how insane it is to even make this ship. You may listen to something one hundred times over and over.
Speaker 2: Again, well and then you start hearing it weird.
Speaker 1: So like is it like am I literally like did I just do a mantra with that simple sound and that's why I feel weird? Yeah? But now there has been times just like even like certain uh, I do take to keep it ninety three kind of as a joke, even with some of the intros, with some of the weird sounds, I'm taking Saturn in the Moon, I'm taking their sounds and laying them over each other, which would be the ninth stree of the third Steel.
Speaker 2: Well, it gives that like a little not eerie, it's dissonance. Yeah, yeah, it creates.
Speaker 1: It sounds like almost like weird echoing sounds within like some grinding metal throughout it, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: In conclusion, you should do I won't do that on your and then also to wait to tell people about your stickers, your T shirts and blah blah blah. And then once they understand it, they might be like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Should do that. I'm gonna set that up. But she got you me and Jewels on for that, I think would kick with it. There you go, then Jewels. Jules's wife cannot worry and think that I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Times everyone can stop thinking you're no.
Speaker 1: But at first she was like, yo, what's it's? This guy? Is his long.
Speaker 2: Fair? You know?
Speaker 1: No? And you know you know it's crazy. He explains one of the T shirts that I have. Yah, because I explained to him how it was the eyeball, And I think even when I explained it to him, just like what the fuck that's all in there? But like when I explained it, you'll be like, oh, ship it is. I think he told his wife and she was sickly what like yeah, So I think she was just.
Speaker 2: Like she's like, yeah, I didn't get that. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I get you. A good wife. She isn't one, is you know where I was been fucking getting caught up with some psycho a few Yea, Julesie is good dude. I like that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I've done a show with him. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: The Vulteans asked me to come on with him. Yo, you know who asked me to come on again? And I was like wondering if they were going to ask me to bring you back showing at Atwood. He emailed me two days ago and was like, Yo, we would love to have you back on. Would you want to come back on? I was like, what the funk sho I show? I sure? He followed me on Instagram like a week or two ago, and uh, when you have like your own YouTube channel, will show you like recent subscribers, And I was like, what the Fun's got over a million people just subscribe to me. It was like, oh, showing that would like so many mixed, so many mixed opinions about the guy. You really can't break about it on the show, just getting I don't give a fuck. We went on the first time and I was just gonna keep it real. That guy didn't fucking interrupt this the whole time. See now, I'm not saying that the guy whatever, X, Y and Z. But when you go on a show that maybe the person is fucked up and they start fucking budding in and don't let you fucking get certain places, then you know you're getting fucking played. He didn't interrupt the fucking thing we got off our chest. Whatever we came there to say, whatever. I got to do what I wanted to do. If the guy's fucked up their people, he got to hear my uncut message.
Speaker 2: The booker and everything. It was all very very professional.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh no, that was I'll keep it real, for real, for real. That was done ten times better than fucking tinfoil hat bookings. No, I'm just saying the professional wise professional, yeah, which is just like.
Speaker 2: It you can tell it's like an operation.
Speaker 1: It's like you know, no, like you know, not knocking. I'm just saying. They have their own way of booking people too. It's you know, there's a process to it.
Speaker 2: But like it works for them.
Speaker 1: But but but no, that would seem Remember when we went on that ship, was like they were like with us the whole way up until I hitting record.
Speaker 2: Wood show. There's multiple guests or topics like per show, so it's sort of almost more like like a talk show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like we had like somebody in the middle that was like having us ready to bring us on, Like it was.
Speaker 2: Just I really want to make sure you're ready for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're checking our sound. This is pretty wild.
Speaker 2: And I remember I was having internet issues that day and I was like, please don't crash out, please don't crash out, like and luckily it all worked out. Was the weather manipulation patents we talked about.
Speaker 1: I think when I went on we gained like three hundred followers that day too. That was good, a lot of people on YouTube. I was like, this was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was good.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, yeah, thank you very much, Teresa. I had a blast. We'll definitely have anyone. Spiritual Gangsters go check it out. Uh, probably get are on here. Every once in a while. Topic fits. There's one that I'm looking into that I don't know. It might be a little bit shorter of a show. Maybe if I bring you on and we do it together, maybe we can pull an hour. But you know that idea, that.
Speaker 2: Topic I had before, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find it interesting. It's just like I don't know if it's enough for like an hour and a half show, but I still think it's worth talking about. It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: I think I think it could be we might have to fill in some gaps on the research.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm sure there's other things maybe we'll get to eventually. But yeah, oh yeah, no, I think I got you coming on with some guest shows in the future. I think so couple, nothing too crazy, but we'll trying to get her back on here. And then I had a sweeten the deal with the Italian Witchcraft to get her back on. Between that and Robbie Barks, she was like, all right, I'll come, I'll come.
Speaker 2: Fine, I enjoy it. I've just been really busy.
Speaker 1: I do a lot of taking care of a lot of shit, so totally understanding. Yeah mm hmm, all right, So yeah, this is the end of the cult rejects. Uh. If you have any stories, send them over to Hella's Giant. Put down your address. I'll send you out some stickers you can slap them out. Check out his shows The Trialogue and his Monday Alchemy, Him and Him and Arrows Up. They'll be cooking some ship up. Check out the show. It's live maybe you'll catch one of themselves blowing up with some shit. I don't know. Oh they're doing alchemy, Like who the fuck? You never know what? Just giving you never know what? My boy, I have problems lighting charcoal and an altar, so I mean I can't talk.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I got ship popping and fucking burning ship like I can't even light fucking incense. Right, all right, that's enough, we're over. Yeah go check out Hells's show, and uh yeah, check out the we got seven to seven seven that me and him were also doing going forward for people listening, if you happen to check out the YouTube, it's kind of something he wanted to do. I think this just keep it real to try to help row his YouTube channel. Every other week we're streaming live from that from somebody else's platform. So if you were like, oh, I didn't see it done last week online, it's because it was over on Headlesses and vice versa. So uh yeah, check that out. Though it is still live on YouTube every week, it just switches plat you know whose channel, But uh yeah, we do. We do got that and we will keep that going looking forward to doing more of that and uh yeah until the next one. Everybody be well later