Speaker 1: Welcome back from Thanksgiving. Yes it's see, I'm still fun podcast with Fallon and Jenny. You know, I still If I mention our podcast occasionally on like the Afternoon Show, which I don't do very often, people will be like, wait, you and Genny have a podcast, and I'm like, but it's so crazy. See. I always get in my head when I post things on social media like, oh, people are probably so annoyed because I've posted its repetitive. Yeah, and it just is such a good reminder that, sure you have like people who your story is probably one of the first ones, so they do see all your stuff, but the majority of people do not see your stuff or hear your stuff. Because all the time people still are like you, you make art, where can I buy it? I'm like, oh my gosh, I've been doing this for like the art for four years, but like selling it for like three. Yeah, and it's and I feel like I'm annoying, but man, it just as a reminder people don't care about you very much, right, And that's okay.
Speaker 2: No, And I agree too, because I've been training with my trainer for years now, like I think three and a half years, No, four and a half yeah, and I will post our workouts and maybe like it's not so clear, but I tag her and every time that I work out with her and train with her, and people will still message to me and be like, who's your trainer, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, like I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize. Like sometimes it's like it's not as understanding as like if I just take someone, they might think, oh, you might just work out with that person whatever.
Speaker 1: So yes, well, yeah, we do a podcast.
Speaker 2: And obviously if you're listening right now, you know that you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to you, thank you for being here, whether it's your first episode and your last or you wouldn't hear from the beginning or whatever. We all yes, did you, by the way, watch the Lindsay Lowan Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: I haven't watched that one.
Speaker 1: I watched the Jenny. I watched the Irish Wish one. It's like a year or two old.
Speaker 2: It said twenty twenty four on.
Speaker 1: It Wait with Lindsay Lohan. Yeah no it did not.
Speaker 2: I swear on that four because I thought it was going to be her Christmas one, The Iron It was just like three years old.
Speaker 1: Hold on Lindsey low Hand, I heard.
Speaker 2: I swear it's not.
Speaker 1: It does say twenty twenty four, thank you. But when did it come? It must have come out earlier in the year, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know when it came out, but it was a more like recent one on my Netflix, so that's why I thought it was her holiday.
Speaker 1: I apologize I was wrong, but that is not the new one.
Speaker 2: I know, it's not the new Christmas one.
Speaker 1: I didn't think this came out this year. Did I see this? Yes?
Speaker 2: I saw this where she like dreams of being married to someone else.
Speaker 1: Yep, I saw it. That was earlier in the year, Okay, March fifteenth, Okay, that makes sense around like maybe St. Patrick's Day, Okay.
Speaker 2: And maybe it was just showing up because her new holiday one was coming out.
Speaker 1: It did for sure because I saw them lined up, but I definitely did not. God, this year is weird. I was going through like memories on my phone and I was like, that happened this year? Oh yeah, this year has been a like crazy one. But the like, for instance, it is crazy to me that I was still doing a show with Zach like up until like February twenty first or something that feels like that was like three years ago. It also doesn't feel like I've been off the morning show for over a year. It's things are very weird, I know. But the Lindsay Lowe one, the Christmas one, yes, I thought it was very good. Way less cheesy than some of the other ones she's done, and way less cheesy than like your typical Hallmark because it has like some funny edgy things in it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I was laughing at this. If you've seen it, there's a church scene I was laughing at and Jake was like, all right, I'll download it. And I saw him laughing on the plane, so he said he enjoyed it. He was like, I mean, it was a little cheesy, but I would say it's like her best one she's had for those like, because she had one out last December, yep, and it was so corny. I just wearing like the big fur hats and like at a ski resorts and whatever. Wasn't she supposed to be like a rich little whatever inn That's why she was dressed like that. Yes, this one was much better. And also but I like one of the producers over at the Jason she they were like it was okay. There was another one that I watched the It was came out last year, but I only saw it this year, and it's called a Nodding Hill Christmas and it has a girl. I still follow her. Her name's like Sarah Ramos. She was on Parenthood back in the day and I like her still, but she was in it, and I thought it was that one was very cheesy but cute, and we watched While You Were Sleeping, which came out like ninety five. Have you ever seen that with Sandra Bullock?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: You should watch it? Is it finally? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's funny and sweet and it's like a love story. The gist is Sandra Bullock works at like a train station and she sees this guy come through every day. He's the guy with the really thick eyebrows from the O c A Dad and she's like, and you know, oh, he's so dreamy. Well, he falls on the train tracks and she saves his life. But since he like hit his head or whatever he has, like he's like in a coma, goes to the hospital. They think she's the fiance and she sticks with that because the family is so amazing and nice. Okay, And that's where I'll leave it. But it's so it's called While You Were Sleeping. I like it and it's so sweet, and I was like, God, it's just as good as I remember it. It's not and it's not a cheesy Hallmark movie.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. I was like, it's not a Christmas movie. Did you watch The Mary Gentleman but you had Michael Murray?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I did like a very scroll my phone watch so I would look up and watch him dance a little bit. But it looked like it was awful.
Speaker 2: It was so what I will say is yes, I mean the whole thing was corny, cheesy, awful. Yeah, but like Chad Michael Murray is actually a good actor, whereas everyone else was so bad. Yeah, And so it was kind of a bummer because I feel like the movie had so much potential, but it was just so.
Speaker 1: Bad with the other actors. They spent all their money on him, absolutely.
Speaker 2: They had to, because he like when you watch someone acting and you think about how they're acting or that they're acting, you know that they're bad actors. Whereas Chad Michael Murray, I was like, oh, he's just having a conversation. You know it was so natural, but everyone else and it was like, but I mean, obviously, the entire story is ridiculous. I have like a magic mic show to like raise money for a bar whatever, but I don't know. I watched that Hot Frosty and I feel like there was one other thing, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Irish wish. There's one on Max that just came out called Sweethearts, and it has the Kirna whatever her name is. Do you know what I'm talking about? She was in the Netflix remake of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Yes, it's her, and then her like the guy that plays her best friend in high school and they go to college still with their like high school boyfriend girlfriend huh, and they basically are not living it up at all at college because they're still like but it's it's definitely an HBO Max show. Yeah, very adult theme, so it's not cheesy like that, and I really liked it.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, I have like slowed down a little bit and watched like more TV than not more TV than normal, but like actually sat down and watched.
Speaker 1: Movies more than normal. One hundred percent of me too, And it's like that many movies for me to watch it's the holidays because like you have more time sitting around and kill so and they put they produce a ton of bom so. Yeah, yeah, that's how I felt.
Speaker 2: But you texted me about some show that's like Cruel Intentions, and I never got the name of it from you.
Speaker 1: It's Cruel Intentions.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you miname was like similar to something.
Speaker 1: That's been my like nighttime show where I again put on an episode and scroll my phone before I go to bed. They did a it's basically a complete ripoff of the movie Cruel Intentions, but it's they turned it into a TV show. They just changed some like names and some things. First of all, the majority of the cast, especially like the lead. His name's Lucian not Sebastian.
Speaker 2: Okay, these these.
Speaker 1: People wish, they wish they were as hot as Sarah Michelle Geller and Ryan Philippie and Reese Witherspoon. They're all attractive, but like they wish, and somehow it's just not. It doesn't even feel as scandals. I don't know if it's because it's twenty twenty four, yeah, or because it's just not like they wish. I feel like if we it was. I don't know that I watered down them turning a movie basically into a TV show I thought it was going to be. I was like, oh, maybe that's be kind of a gossip girl cruel intention it was, they would not it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So are you're saying not to watch.
Speaker 1: It if you want a background show that and you loved cruel intentions and you want the watered down version, go for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: I thought the best person in it was the girl who plays like the CC character.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And they're in college, by the way, not high school, so there is a difference there.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Well maybe I will.
Speaker 1: I don't got have watched a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Well whatever, it's cold out, Like I just feel like in eli summer, it's like there's something at a brewery or an event or something you gotta go to every weekend. And honestly, there are a lot more Christmas markets, Christmas pop ups, jingle bars, whatever it is. Yeah, there are a lot more of that this year. But I feel like, because of my personality, I actually allow myself to like sit on my ass at home and not feel an ounce of like fomol or feel bad that I'm not doing anything else great in the winter because it's the winter. Not cool with it, agreed. And also I with that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I told you this. I am gonna try skiing one more time.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, but all of my daughter loves it. Yeah, and she is at the age where she's asking me to go, so I and I've never seen her ski because Jake will sometimes be like, why don't you come with us and just watch her? And I'm like, no, I don't want to sit in the freaking calet, cold ass area while you guys have fun, And I'm like, just scroll. I'd rather be on my couch and I love that's my one alone time in the winter is when they go skiing. So but I was like, she asked me, so I'm not gonna be like the lazy mom who's like, now I'm gonna stay on the couch. I don't know that I'll be good. But she's like, I'll teach you. So I was like, okay, I'll try it once.
Speaker 2: So what is the plan? Are you going to take a lesson?
Speaker 1: No, I think I'm gonna Jake tried to teach me. Yeah, because Jake taught ol Of And I mean, Dylan does do lessons at Highland.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that's gonna go Well, no, I don't think so either. But he at least has patience so I can be my true self.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The first time I tried, I tried snowboarding in Tahoe with my morning partner Ron, and he was like, oh hell, he gave upon me. So he left me so quickly, that bastard. He. I mean, first of all, I did like the ski lift and got off without dying, and I thought that was a feed itself. Yeah, and then I'll never forget it. He was. He tried for not even a fourth of the bunny hill and he's like, oh, this is hell no, and he left and I was like what the fuck? Rhyme? And I could not get my fat ass it like took so much abstrength trying to get up and immediately falling. And I had those stupid blunt bangs at the time, and by the time took an hour get on the bunny hill. When I get down to the bottom, I take the helmet off. But banks are so wedding and stuff in my forehead. I was like, God, it is sat next to a Russian dude and drank vodka until Ron was ready to leave.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: That was my life. So and then I tried it again here. Dave tried to show me.
Speaker 2: A buck hill, but both of these times were snowboarding, right, No, I did because I because I sucked at snowboarding.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm gonna try skiing at buck Hill and Dave was like, oh like she He was so frustrated with me. He's like, it's like, you don't even want to learn, and I'm just like I didn't really, Yeah, but I'm going to try really hard. But there's some there are certain things. I don't know what it is. It's like I get in my head when there's an option for a gas or in a break situation that could risk my life, my brain switches around and does the opposite of what it's supposed to do. So like when I rented a vestp in Italy and instead of hitting the break, hit the gas and hit a pole before I left the parking lot. There's something. I think. That's how I am with skiing, but I will try it. I still have ski pants, so I don't have to buy those.
Speaker 2: I from going from skiing to snowboarding. I think skiing is way easier to learn. That's what I've learned.
Speaker 1: Skiing is easier to learn. Snowboarding is harder to masters. What I've heard, no opposite. So Skiing's easy to learn, harder to master, right, Snowboarding is harder to learn, easier to master. I said it backwards, Yes, sorry, but.
Speaker 2: So I think that, yes, you have a better chance at getting into it based off of skiing versus snowboarding. I think that's for sure, because you have to learn how to fall on your ass constantly snowboarding. That's literally how you learn.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: No, skiing is just like learning how to stop is the scariest part because obviously you're just going straight down the hill.
Speaker 1: But that's why you do the pizza. Yeah, you've seen Olive videos.
Speaker 2: You can see that.
Speaker 1: She tells me that when she verbally is telling me how easy it is. I and I asked Jake, I was like, will you do the straps with me like you did with her? And he said yes, And I was like, I feel like my body moment would just rip you down the hill if I was going home, and you guys.
Speaker 2: Become like a tumbling snow. That's like gating speed.
Speaker 1: And snowl along the way. Literally, But I know this is your dream season, did you guys do the epic passes again? Man, we haven't figured it out.
Speaker 2: We're struggling right now because I'm gonna be honest, Andrew's work trip screws up everything because they always plan it at like the beginning of February. I do like to take advantage of certain holidays because we have President's.
Speaker 1: Day, yeah, and you want like MLK did, yeah, right, So.
Speaker 2: I would prefer to go in February because we're hot. I'm usually like off around the holiday time, so I'd rather like save, you know, some time in between till taking another vacation. But it's like Andrew's work trip is like the beginning of February, and then like a week or two later is then I think as President's Day is in February. Yeah, and so anyways, we're trying to figure that out. We haven't figured out what passed, and now we've waited too long to get any kind of way.
Speaker 1: I know it's presidents in January, MLK okay, February okay, So whatever the February is, we were going to try to base something off of that.
Speaker 2: We also are trying to get the upper van equipped for a snowboarding trip because it's no heater right now, and we bought it, well, Andrew got a heater, we got to figure out how to install it. We might end up having to pay someone, honestly, because it's a diesel heater, and we got to make sure I think there's like carbon monoxide, dioxida and one of those things.
Speaker 1: That like a higher professional pas in that.
Speaker 2: Like we definitely want to make sure it's very much installed correctly. But also then there's the aspect of we have no shower in the van, so just like winter travel is a whole different beast with the camera van, Okay, And I know I could go a couple of days without showering, but like one of the best things about snowboarding trips is literally getting your gear off and like taking a shower or going in a hot tub, like one of the two. And we're not gonna have.
Speaker 1: They not have like locker room places at ski resorts. You could like show we could figure that out, but I don't know right now. We're just trying to figure out what makes the most sense. But like, right like, as as we speak, we'll probably do a few days somewhere in between Christmas.
Speaker 2: And New Year's.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go somewhere.
Speaker 2: But then after that, I don't have anything said, So I don't want to spend fifteen hundred dollars on an Icon pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: At that point, it's worth it to just pay the two hundred dollars per lift ticket because I don't know how many days I'm gonna make it, and I feel like I also feel like I put a lot of pressure on myself to make sure I get into big trips every year because I buy the ICON or EPIC and there's other options or something called the Mountain Collective where you get two days at each resort and it's half the price of ICON, so that's another good option. I don't know. We're all over the place. We don't have a plan yet. We're gonna figure it out hopefully soon. We're got this ski time, baby, I know, and I want to go, but I'm also like okay with the fact if we only did one trip and I get to go somewhere warm with the campra van instead in the winter, versus like another snowboarding trip like We've done so many snowboarding trips.
Speaker 1: You already said that to me in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well, and that's how I was at the beginning, like when Andrew always wanted to do those trips. But now now I am on the side of like I would like to have two trips a year because it is one of my biggest hobbies that I'm into. So and I mean I'm a snob now, Like I don't like going in Minnesota. It's like not worth the time of going on the chairlift for five minutes to go down a hill in five seconds. Yeah, it just is such a waste of time and money in my opinion at this point. Because also most of the Minnesota resorts aren't well Aftons on Epic, but then the Indie pass is sold out and that works for like Spirit and Loots and and stuff. So anyways, there's your breakdown of passes and options that I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, don't I don't. It didn't retain anything you said with any of those passes, but I'm glad that we could be here for you to mentally work that out.
Speaker 2: We have to talk real quick about Alex Earl. You obviously know who she is, correct. Okay, So her boyfriend is the guy from the Miami Dolphins. Okay, and they were playing the Packers on Thanksgiving Day this year. Did you see any of her social media?
Speaker 1: I saw her video with her grandma.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you did you see like the get Ready with Me once? Because she want famous? She got famous from saying is this a little too much for a bar in Jersey the day before Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: And watch pies were everywhere I've watched her get Ready is with Me. I also know that a lot of people like She's one of those people that I feel like a lot of people will comment like we finally made a good one famous or something because people like her. I think people like to hate her because she's hot, but she leans into that and I actually like it. She's shared a lot of vulnerable stuff about her acne and things like that. I think she's she's hot. Why not live it up. She's dating a professional sport who cares? I think, go for it.
Speaker 2: I was just fully entranced by her in the last week only honestly the last week. Every once in a while I'll see her stuff, but I don't usually see it. Yeah, but she was like getting dressed up to go out to the bars in Wisconsin in Green Bay the day before Thanksgiving because they were all there for the Packer game the next day, and her boyfriend's actually like injured and wasn't even at in Green Bay because he couldn't even travel. Right now, her whole family is from Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: I saw, That's how I say, because her grandma was in a packer's hat.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they made a whole thing of it, got like a sweet at Lambeau for the game and stuff. But I was just like waiting to see what she was going to wear out to the bars in Wisconsin, and it was just hilarious because when I go home, the way I dress is way too fancy, you know, and Alex Earl dresses on a whole mother life, right, So I was kind of obsessed following along with her in the past week and then watching all the Wisconsin people being like, tell.
Speaker 1: Us about this, what'd you think about this bar? I need to go back and look, because the only one I saw was her in the suite and her grandma being like it since they are huge Packers fans. Her grandma's like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and so it's her crying, but everyone it's her botox face crying and it's so funny, but it's sweet and wholesome. You know that she could like provide that for her family, which was very cute. Can I tell you about a great purchase I've made, yes for a Black Friday. I've looked at this. I've looked at those stupid dis in fans forever. Okay, you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, the ones that I have the hole yet they had that hole. Yeah, so there's no blades and it's an air purifier. So I've looked at him forever. But I'm like, I'm that's going to five six hundred dollars on one of these sands, So stupid. But Jake is the kind of person that has a fan twenty four to seven running in our bedroom, so we definitely will use it, but I'm like, is it worth the hype? So I bought one for Black Friday because they had him for like three hundred dollars so it was half the price, and I was like, it's still too much, But I'm getting this fan because again, we use it every night. It's like I think like you invest in a good mattress, you know, so uh plugged it in yesterday. Woke up this morning and for the first time that I can remember in ages, neither of us had any weird morning congestion. Oh itchy I feeling. And I didn't notice this part, but Jake did. He was like, our room didn't stink either. Now, I know that's going to sound gross, but like that little bit of musk musk from sleep number one, Jake is disgusting and he sweats a ton at night.
Speaker 2: So does Andrew.
Speaker 1: But we also have two stinky dogs in our room, so between the animal dander and Jake's disgusting body, there probably is a sin. I did not notice that this morning, but Jake said it was very noticeable to him. So it's only night one. If it breaks down in a month, I'll let you know. But I thought it was a really nice investment because I'm waking up lately in the past few months is not It's been awful. I'm like, what is going on. I've never had allergies or the weather. No, I think it's because the room, the air quality was weird, and like the animals in there, we're getting carpet put in this week finally, yes, oh thank god, on your fucking tap dance McGee. Dolly fucking figuring out her morning routine every day.
Speaker 2: Does she get up like before you guys?
Speaker 1: She thinks it's time to eat breakfast at four am and that the floor clicking begins. Oh my gosh. Oh side note, we had a.
Speaker 2: Dog watcher, yeah, like from an app? No oh recommendation, okay, amazing as far as I know, Like, you have the ring doorcam, so I could see like she's actively letting these dogs out all the time, doing great.
Speaker 1: But like I gut, there's probably no way she listened. Well, she might listen, okay, if you do, girl, I didn't care. But so I look at the ring door app and I stopped looking after this point. By the way, so I look at the ring door app at three forty five am because it goes off, and I'm like, what happened? At three forty five am? Dolly is out in the yard barking like crazy, and I'm like, oh my god, like our neighbors, why is she out there? The door opens and on the ring door cam first comes out a guy without a shirt on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, then he goes back at because that's why Dolly was barking.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know this person, she just doesn't. She's barking because intruder.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then a blonde girl who was not our dog watcher walks out. Okay. Then the guy I think it's the same guy with a hoodie goes back out, and then the girl actually watching Dolly goes out, and then Dolly calms down as she gets o men. So Jake goes, oh my god, she's having a part in her house. And I go, she's young, she's she's in her twenties. I go, I don't give a rats ass if she's having a party at our house. Honestly, as long as the dogs are taking care of yeah, and as long as everything is how we left it, I do not care. And I was like, but she could also be having group sex parties. Yeah, when she's.
Speaker 2: Having like a big old orgy and years.
Speaker 1: In Jake's bed. Well, we we gave them new sheets. We went and bought sheets because we only have like one set for some reason. But it made me laugh because he's like, oh my god, they were staying at your house. I don't know that they stayed. They staying because Frank's a puppy. Yes, so we wanted someone to stay there. Dolly peas once a day basically and shoots it to the center of the earth. So I mean, honestly, who cares about her? But yeah, I don't know what happened. I think they left through the garage and stuff because I never saw him come or go.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was gonna say, Like, were they aware of the ring door.
Speaker 1: I've been aware of it. They had to have been aware. I did not care. Again, she did a great job, came home, nothing was messed up everything. I mean, God, three forty five am, go to bed, you guys, I know, I know. That's what I said too. I hope. The only thing is now the dogs are gonna think that they live a twenty year old lifestyle. Yeah, Dolly probably was putting herself to bed. She's like, I'm too old to this shit. So it made me laugh, though, I was like, because you see that all the time where people will have like someone a young girl watch the house and then the boyfriendends up there. I don't care. I don't even know how old she is, Honestly, I don't care.
Speaker 2: So I guess I probably wouldn't care either, as long as I was aware of like the sleeping situation where like they're not in my bed, that would probably be the main thing we let.
Speaker 1: We actually said to sleep in our.
Speaker 2: Back okay, because I knew she's.
Speaker 1: It, Yes, because the dogs sleep in there. We don't want him in the basement at all, because Frank, I don't want him to pee on the carpet. We don't have carpet upstairs. So I wanted her to be okay in our bendre same level. Yeah, so we went and bought new sheets and yeah, probably need yeah, save those for her next sash. How was your Thanksgiving? Though? You guys did a little combo lets and vibe.
Speaker 2: We did Thanksgiving and Andrews was super fun his parents' house and then we went up to his grandpa's cabin in the North Shore and it was super fun. I feel like like we were just saying earlier, with the winter, it kind of like gives you an excuse to kind of relax more, Whereas every time we go up there, it's like go go go hike this, hike that whatever. And we only did one kind of small hike and that was it. I mean, it was cold's fuck, so like, I know whatever. The one thing though, that I have to tell you is so I sat down and started doing a puzzle one morning, and I was like, I'd be tired if I finished this, but you know, who knows it takes like days to do puzzles a lot of times, so I really honed in on it one day. The next day we'd go do some a couple of different things whatever. And that afternoon, Andrew and I are like, you know, doing things you do at a cabin with just two people and you're in the well duh. We were eating smores on each other's naked bodies.
Speaker 1: And so so sticky. Yeah, I know I would never do that ever.
Speaker 2: But as things are happening, you know, you close your eyes, I am seeing puzzle pieces in my vision.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's how like the Queen's Gambit. Kenny had a Queen's Gambit.
Speaker 2: Really, we're seeing like the shapes and the pieces in it together this.
Speaker 1: Episode Queen's Gambit of Puzzles. Hold on, I'm gonna write this down.
Speaker 2: And it was just so weird because like sometimes every once in a while you get like a stray thought in your head that's like Why did that just come in while I'm having sex? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this shouldn't be here getting out of my head. Yeah, but this was like because we're women and we're constant thinking of our lists and things, and it's like anyway.
Speaker 2: But my brain was on puzzle brain. Things were going in like this is nothing against Andrew, like we I still had a fantastic time, right. It wasn't like I was bored thinking about how I'd rather be doing a puzzle, would you tell?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I was like, baby, I was literally seeing puzzle pieces during that, and he was like, wow, you crazy. So I got very into my puzzle. He saw me at one point, and so I was doing it late at night and there was a big portion that was sky, and it was three different shades of sky, and there was nothing to distinguish the pieces from each other, you know, like how there's a little piece here and there that you're like, oh, there's black there that could go with this one, you know, nothing. So I'm taking the overhead light and shining it all over and moving it over. And he said it was the funniest thing watching me put together I did. I really think I was like a little bit crazy this weekend with the puzzle, but I got it completed. What there was like twenty missing pieces, so that made it even harder. Yeah, I got it completed. Of a lot of you there, thank you.
Speaker 1: Did you leave it completed or did you put it in the box?
Speaker 2: No? I put it back, Yeah, And I tried to find a pen to write on the box like missing lots of pieces, because like they rent their cabin out to people, and I was like, I don't want other people to get like frustrated and be like, where the hell is this.
Speaker 1: Lake review that the puzzle was missing you, it's actually you that left it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they had other puzzles that I literally wanted that puzzle to be much better that I was going through the other puzzles trying to see if there were pieces mixed in and then I gave up on that real quick because that was way too difficult. But yeah, it was good. Had a great time on the north Shore. Check on my blog meet meof grad dot com if you want to see I've had like things to do on the north Shore and hiking guys. But now I put together like a way more detailed guy to the north Shore Okay, So that's up on the Minnesota tab and on my blog if you want to check that out for yourself, if you think you ever want to go up to the North Shore, or if you want some new ideas that maybe you haven't like you've been there, but you need some new ideas.
Speaker 1: But I haven't done. I've gone and done the least amount of everything. I have a lot of exploring I could easily do on the North Shore. We went to the complete opposite end of the world like Orlando. So we actually were swimming and it was it wasn't like hot hot where you'd go to a beach necessarily like our first day. It was was like eighty but it was really nice and we The main thing we did was we did the Silver Springs kayaking with manatees.
Speaker 2: Yes, looked so cool.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. It was I will say this, you know, like they always recommend those clear bottom things and even though the water is very clear, it it was unnecessary. I will the guy when we rented him, he said.
Speaker 2: The necessary is like that versus a normal kayak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you could see out of like the sides. But they these kayaks that used a million times a day they're scratched up on the bottom. You can't see very well even though it's clear water. So basically a regular kayak's like forty and the clear ones are seventy.
Speaker 2: So we're lithetically it was a for the videos.
Speaker 1: Not really, no, no, I thought every video was outside of the kayak. The guys said the best thing if you ever go and you want to see them as the paddle board. But I had all of so no chance with having a paddle board with her crazy ass. But they were so cool. They just come up, and then I thought of you, because they just fart all the time, and they're just little content little manatee fart bubbles coming up. It's funny, and they're just so sweet. They have like no predators and they are just truly a gentle sea cow. And but it was just so cool to see because they look fake like they we are a very interesting like an animal. Ye when they so, I guess if they're sleeping, they can stay down for like twenty minutes before they have to come up to breathe, and when they're swimming around, I think it's like something like four or seven minutes they come up and they yeah, they come up and blow a little air out and then they do a little tail flip as they go down, and there's constantly eating. So that's what they were doing, and it was very a very cool experience. And my sisters said there are monkeys there sometimes, but they weren't there.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to ask you about that because we talked about that on last week's episode, and I'm always saying how they can be just terror sometimes no monkey.
Speaker 1: I was told her, I don't believe that they ever were there and that she's a liar. So casual conversations feels normal.
Speaker 2: Were you happy to get out into like more of heated weather versus the cold, because honestly it got pretty cold last week?
Speaker 1: Are very happy, very very happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just don't really feel like it's humid in Florida though, right.
Speaker 1: It wasn't while we were there, but I mean we weren't out other than that, like that I sweat on my boobs and back, but that was because of the life jacket, Like I wasn't sweating anywhere else. But yeah, I don't know, I feel like it was pretty like I'm sure my sister thought it was cold weather. My sister's like now she's so used to Florida. She goes somewhere it's fifty degree, she thinks it's arctic and freezing. She hates it. That's a fat yeah, But it was good Thanksgiving. It's good to see everyone fall.
Speaker 2: And I are going to be twining soon because we both I guess I got influenced on TikTok, yeah, and you were influenced to buying this purchase that we both.
Speaker 1: Got, not on TikTok, not on TikTok, but yeah, I saw a girl I follow she posted this shirt sweater please zip off up thing. Yeah, but everything.
Speaker 2: Found posts about it and was like, which color do you want? And then you said which two are your top ones? And I was like, oh my god, I almost just bought this off shop.
Speaker 1: One of the colors, it was.
Speaker 2: The one I wanted, and so I got I come in today and I was like, by the way, I bought the blue one, and you had already told me you bought the blue one blue, and I was like I couldn't help it, like it was the best one and the other one just felt like it wasn't going to for sure work. And I've never bought anything off TikTok shops. I don't know if I'm able to return it, So if I don't like it, I like hopefully, yeah, of course. But yeah, we're gonna be twinying and we uh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Excited for it. Yeah. Jeff the producer or Jason Show, he buys stuff on TikTok shop. You know those really popular Birkenstock kind of mule slides that guys were. He got his on there because they were cheaper than anywhere else, and they like everyone Jake has, everyone has them, they love them, but they're cheaper on there. But yeah, I always think of TikTok shop. I'm like, am I because it's cheaper. Realistically, we're obviously buying the marked up price anyway wherever we buy it, but I always assume I'm buying it from TikTok shop. It's a even worse sweatshop. No, like sweatshop in China or something, is what I imagine.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think anything else, But I don't think anything else we're buying from Amazon is any better. Why do I think Amazon is just because it's more expensive? Do I think it's better? I don't know. I haven't watched that documentary on Netflix that everyone says I watch. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I haven't watch it either, But I feel like I'm actually pretty good at not buying too much stuff. Like my guilty pleasure has been with the van. That's been like what I've been spending money on. Outside of that, I'm finding all of it's sick. I can't it's sick. Well, I'd probably do the same thing if I had a kid, but I'm out of the phase where I like feel like I need new clothes.
Speaker 1: A lot I had I'm good with since I do like the Newly subscription. Actually, I actually feel good about that.
Speaker 2: I know those subscription things are so nice. But also I just hate that somebody else picks things out or I don't know how Nelly works. You can pick it out, Okay, well, you're right. I think I have done ones where I picked it out myself, But I never know how something's gonna fit. That's my main I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that is hard. I always read the reviews before I pick an item, because there'll be things that I think look great on the model, and the reviews will like rip it apart, and I'm like Nope, not kidding that, but also with Newly, I don't think I would do it if I wasn't doing the Jason Show. I just would be I would wear leggings and like a sweater like I am today every day, probably in the winter. Right. So, but it's been so helpful doing that show to just have outfits, and luckily they've all fit me very easily. I've just consistently bought the same size and unless something says it's oversized or made small. So I don't know, but I like it. That's our time though.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, once again, thanks for listening if you're new, because you just found out we do a podcast. Yeah we've been doing this for.
Speaker 1: A year and where the hell have you been? Yeah, seriously, just kidding. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We do appreciate you listening as always.
Speaker 1: What's your sign off? Jenny Shit