Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Grammy were singing that song of the shower this morning.
Speaker 1: It was already I already heard that song this morning because it was playing in my brain when I was getting into the shower this morning, I was like, what is this song? And part of me is like, yeah, it is, but I have no idea what they're saying a lot of it. I don't know it, you know, but I just know the sound of it. And that's what was playing this morning when I got up.
Speaker 2: I wants you to break it down for us. When that song first dropped by the beds Rose and Bruno mars apt He said that like the app atopitay, that's apt like apartment party, That's what the song's about. Yeah, so that's what it means.
Speaker 1: That's what was playing in my head this morning. I can't get it out of there. Really started by just embrace it.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jass. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. First talk back up the day. Hey, I just want to let everyone know Man Graham be outside.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I had a job run by his house on Sunday.
Speaker 4: He was outside mugging.
Speaker 2: Come yeah, man, Graham, be outside, man wat shout that book, grab me out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was outside on on Sunday and I think he said shoveling. He saw me shoveling some dirt. Yeah, I was shoveling some dirts, doing some you know, a job, you know, some man's work. And let me lay this out. The road that we live on. It's cars come down really really fast. They drive really fast. So when you see some chuckle driving in his work truck going like a quarter of the speed limit, just staring at you, yeah, I'm gonna be mugging back. I'm out here doing work where you're probably getting paid overtime on a Sunday, just lollygagging around town, just like, Oh, look at me driving like ten miles an hour. Just mu he was bugging me. So yeah, I'm gonna mug you back. What are you looking at? Punk beat It?
Speaker 2: A low of people know where you live.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you see some tall guy with.
Speaker 1: If you see like the manliest guy in Napa County out there shoveling dirt house and uh yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: A very very tiny truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little tiny track and they're like that, that must be, that must be. Why is he mugging me? Because you're mugging me.
Speaker 2: Guy was mugging me, Graham, you'd be outside.
Speaker 1: I'm out outside. I'll hit you with a shovel.
Speaker 2: Oh, two things we need to cover really quick. Crazy cashes back on Wild. That's your chance to win.
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So that's on standby. We have a keyword for you, ten pasted every hour. The other order of business. We've been trying to hook you up with these sold out weekend tickets. The rose bul Yeah, I saw this morning he announced yesterday show's canceled.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I was going to bring that up. Are we still doing there? I'm going to stay contest.
Speaker 2: There is no contest since the show is canceled, not even postponed. Rose Bull Show canceled, album being pushed back a week.
Speaker 3: But they can still leave us talkbacks right telling us they love leave us a talk back in the iHeart app tells other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still like that. That Yeah, that bright that brightened my day. Why would he not just postpone, postpone that till later date, because that's that's a really big show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see you just out of respect to concern for the people of La County.
Speaker 1: But there will be a time where everyone will want to come together and have fun again and do stuff like that, you know, And don't you want to be the one leading the charge, mister Weekend.
Speaker 2: I mean, there will be other shows. This one was to celebrate the release of the album it was. The show is the day after the album drops, you know, So I guess it loses a little bit of that because the album would have been out for a long time by then, I guess. But I'm sure there'll be other other shows, more talkbacks to leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, so there's that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So right now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Okay, say goodbye to Starbucks twenty eighteen open door policy. They've announced a major change, acquiring customers to buy something if they want to stick around, hang out, and even use the bathroom. They say that they're going to be posting to do policy and all of their company owned stores to prevent disruptive behave if you're intro insure safety of their staff and customers, so.
Speaker 1: You could go in there before and just sit and hang out without buying anything. Yep, really, yep. I mean I know people went in there and bought the one coffee and then worked for like the next seven hours sitting there yapping on video calls and we're like, shut up over there. But I didn't know they went in just without empty handed. Interesting. The city of La Sure needed to win, and they got one last night when the Rams pounded the Minnesota Vikings twenty seven to nine in the final game of the wildcard playoff weekend. The game was supposed to be a home game for the Rams, but got moved to Glendale, Arizona because of the fires. The Rams from now advanced to play the Eagles with a trip to the NFC Championship on the line. I'd like to see both those teams lose, Eagles and Rams, but I'm not sure that's a possible outcome for this game. But I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: We have been getting spoiled with the weathers and these guys will continue with highs in the upper fifties to mid sixties and no sight of rain for the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: You guys yay.
Speaker 1: Should we be starting to get worried? Yeah? Yeah, I honestly we'll dry out too much here. Yeah. Hey, Ari's besties, Hey, today is going to be a seven. Domestic chores are calling your name. It's time to clean, sort, and organize possessions and household goods. Restoring order to this currently chaotic situation will provide sueing comforts to your family. Translation, clean your house a close one.
Speaker 2: I'd like to wish a very happy eleventh birthday to mad Deson who's on her way to school from.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 2: Tristan Nolan and Francisco. Happy birth That's a great point. But I hope you have a great day, Graham, because I know you love you just love a woman with long nails. You find them irresistible. The longer the better. Go to JB Morning Show, Go to our instant story. What do you think of these nails?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: In this article I read, it said that these nails are four feet long. I don't think that's accurate by looking at things. But the longest, now, what in the what do you think? And it shows her washing her nails?
Speaker 1: Are they real?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like not her real? No?
Speaker 2: These are like no, these are acrylic nails.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is really really want I'm asking, I don't know. I don't get my nails now, is it?
Speaker 3: I guess do you like it more because they're fake or does it maybe grow throughout a little bit.
Speaker 1: A lot of times when you see you know, like the Guinness World record holder for longest nails, they're like all curled.
Speaker 2: And yeah, okay, this isn't that these are fake nails.
Speaker 1: But still really these are like straight they and they're all they got a million like charms on them. I don't know what you call those. Yeah, a lot of heavy.
Speaker 2: So that's what she was talking about in the video.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: A lot of people ask her if they're heavy. She says, not at all. Maybe at first it takes a minute to get used to them, but after that you're you know, your fingers. They just do what they do and you get accustomed to having these things attached to them. People are wondering like how do you how do you clean them? And that's why anything and that's how she showed herself cleaning them in the in the sink. She uses like dish soap and a sponge and she's cleaning under because sometimes she uses her nails to stirfings when she's cooking. Well, wouldn't you, I mean, do you get stuck under.
Speaker 3: There, like uses the nail as a spook?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, yes, she's cooking for her family, some things on the stove. She does not just use my fingernail and let me just give that a quick stir.
Speaker 3: They don't melt.
Speaker 1: This is the dumbest is the dumbest things I've ever seen. Also, you couldn't do any you Her fingers don't act normally. You only ever see them hanging straight down because you could not raise your hand up. They rip off. Yeah, the attachment couldn't be strong enough. If you extended your hands straight out, the nails would fall off. There's just no there's no way. So she's got them dangling straight down the whole time. So how do you live your don't tell me your fingers just do what they do normally? They don't. And how do you wipe?
Speaker 3: How do you shower?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't the shower thing?
Speaker 3: She didn't.
Speaker 2: She didn't have an answer for the wipe. The wiping. People always want to know, what, how do you want?
Speaker 1: She just don't seem straight into the toilet, She says, One.
Speaker 2: She has a bidday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Two, if she needs any further assistance, she has a sister that does it for her.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, it's what kind of life is that for the sister. Don't I have a sister?
Speaker 2: What if your sister really needed your assistance in the bathroom because her nails were just too.
Speaker 1: She've gone through some sort of traumatic injury or something, and I'm the only one. Yeah, I'd help her out, but not because of her own vanity. I want to have the longest nails. Get over here and wipe my butt. Yeah right.
Speaker 3: What if your wife woke up one day and she was like, this is my dream. Now I want my nails to be this one.
Speaker 2: Please help me wipe.
Speaker 1: No dream doesn't involve melp your wife? Well whatever, then I help birth.
Speaker 3: To your children, and you can't wipe her.
Speaker 1: This is a daily thing, and so all day she's gonna have to hold it until I get home. Finally you're home. I can't wait to go to the bathroom. What kind of life is that for me? What kind of life is that for her?
Speaker 2: Not a doting husband and a wife who's happy with her nail.
Speaker 1: Nobody needs the only reason you put nails like this long is to try to go viral on TikTok. You don't do this because you think it looks good. It looks stupid.
Speaker 2: If you want to check it out, JB Morning Show, It's on our Instagram story. What you're not even following us?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: What is wrong?
Speaker 2: Give us a follow? JAB Morning Show? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Jess, let's talk TV. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's this crazy new documentary on Netflix. It's called Jerry Springer Fights Camera Action. So I want to know were you guys allowed to watch Jerry Springer growing up.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was on when I was little, because I'm only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 3: You don't even know Jerry.
Speaker 1: My grandparents told me about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I was, you know, around, that was a thing. I would watch it without my parents there because you know, during the summer they go to work and I'm just home.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like what we didn't have, Well, this is what you know of past generations have told me they didn't have other forms of intergat Netflix. Yeah, it was no Internet, and like TikTok, you had to find the whatever you had to watch, whatever show was on DV Inevitably it was Jerry Springer, Jess.
Speaker 2: Before you get into the details of the documentary, we got to talk back.
Speaker 7: Okay, good morning JVS show.
Speaker 1: Met from San Jose.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jess, My husband and I started watching that Jerry Springer documentary last night.
Speaker 2: Hell a good.
Speaker 7: Definitely, definitely recommend it. Pretty crazy. Also, be all ready for that TikTok band on Sunday. I know everyone that makes the little coins on there is panicking. Good luck in your new jobs, y'all.
Speaker 1: New job.
Speaker 3: I don't even make any coins on there, and I'm still panicking. Yeah, I don't want to lose it. But yes, the documentary super good. I recommended it is on Netflix, and I feel like the Jerry Springer Show is really what created what we have now as reality TV, with the fights and Bad Girls Club, everything being so crazy. But I honestly thought, growing up, and this is why everybody should check out this documentary, I thought everything was all staged. I thought it was all actors for every single episode. Well, according to the producers that were interviewed in this documentary, those were real stories, at least all of them. At least for the years that these producers worked on there, so maybe until about two thousand and eight. After that it might have might have been a little fake.
Speaker 1: I think even back then the acting was so bad sometimes that you saw right through it.
Speaker 3: So I believe it was the type of people that they were getting. So I have a little clip from the show.
Speaker 8: There's this triangle you can draw from like Tennessee to Ohio to Georgia was called the Springer triangle, where it's like seventy five percent of all the guests in the history of the show came from that region of the country. You know, these are small town folk and you're really trying to sell it to them of like, you've got this great story, but in order for them to deliver, they have to like you, so you treat them like their you know, kings, so.
Speaker 3: Get they're almost like praying on the week, and so they're selling this show to them. They're saying, hey, you're actually going to get help on your problem. So people actually went on the show thinking that they might get some sort of resolution for whatever they had going on, but they would be treated like kings getting picked up in limos, getting a bunch of drinks, going into a big city for the very first time, so this was like a crazy experience for them.
Speaker 2: But so going back to the bad acting you were talking about, Grammy, as I did watch some of this, they Yeah, they get these small town people with you know, and they're very small minded and they come on here and they're hoping to get some revolution to their problem. And that's that was a whole other problem at the end of this because they didn't get any help. It was them just fighting on the stage and they get sent off and they get home and that just led to more problems in their personal life. And we'll get to that in a second. But before actually going on stage, they were backstage with producers rehearsing like what if this person says this, how are you going to respond? Going word for not necessarily a script, but getting them all riled up, so when they get on stage, they're mad and.
Speaker 3: They're ready to fight by the time that they hit the stage. Yeah, Because I mean, that's why.
Speaker 2: It may have seemed acted out or stage sometimes because in a sense it was because they had practiced so many times over and over backstage. But they were real people.
Speaker 1: Every single one was a real legit thing that I just I think a lot of them. I'm sure a lot of them were real, But this was a daily talk show.
Speaker 3: I think a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you mean to tell me they're finding these stories every single day? I don't know. I mean, I just I call that into a bit of question. But I'm sure tons of them were real.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of them for the first couple of years. Maybe I think as time went on and people saw that you could get on a show and kind of call some drama and kind of get some fame out of it, they probably started going on and just faking it.
Speaker 1: You were manufacturing their own.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's possible. But as far as the producers go, I mean, on the documentaries, I mean, and I think you can kind of relate to this a little bit. They were like, we basically lived at the office trying to book people. Were calling people all day, checking up with them. They're calling back, so we're calling them trying to book them. Hey are you guys in We're trying to sell this story right up to the day before the show airs. Yeah, they're They're like, we live we worked eighteen nineteen twenty hours a day. We're just at the office all the time, calling people trying to get guests.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because you hear from a lot of the producers that they really regret working on this show, although they really built it up to be such a huge thing. I mean they'd be Oprah at some point, you know, so they show huge. Yeah, they built it up to be what it was, but then at the end they ended up regretting it because of everything that came out about it. Now, this might be a little spoiler alert, although people might already know.
Speaker 1: About this spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: No, but I didn't know that there was an actual murder case that happened with one of the love triangles that was on the show. So the day that their episode aired, there was a murder involved because of it.
Speaker 1: Over what they would over happened over.
Speaker 3: One of the contestants or I guess yes, yes, over one of the guests being really enraged by watching the show that he was on and by what had happened after the show because it aired, I believe a couple of weeks after they actually went on so much so he was so angry at what had happened that he actually went and murdered the other guests that was on the show as well.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 3: So it just it's insane. So please check out this documentary on Netflix again. It's called Jerry Springer Fights Camera Action because Jerry Jerry, Jerry Jerry.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he did his share of paternity test as well.
Speaker 2: Even the Jerry chant that was manufactured by producers. It wasn't like like the show wasn't doing well. They're like, we need to hack this guy up. We need everyone to start chanting his name. No, everyone's going to know his name by the end of this, and they're like, everyone just say his name, and that just caught on.
Speaker 1: It would have been better to because Jerry Springer passed right, Yeah, this would have been a lot better. With his perspective on.
Speaker 3: I know, I think he also regrets based on what I've seen. I think he also regretted doing the show because he was a nice guy all around. He really wasn't the one behind all the craziness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you know he was like a like a goody two shoes news anchor before this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like a mayor or something. He found he found the avenue of what was successful and made money. Hey, hey you got that? Felt them. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Hi Grammys.
Speaker 2: That was Jess is probably in a ladies room, you know, taking the number two keys.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 7: I actually had a friend's neighbor go on the Jerry Spa in their show It is partly true, partly live. They kind of give you some direction, but supposedly the problem you tell them is real. So I'm sure a lot of people called and faked a problem just to get on TV and wined and dined.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure there were some poor souls that thought it was legit. That makes more sense, well, because that's what that's what it is reality TV that we know it's not reality, right, they shoot and reshoot scenes it could be based on a real issue. But then it's basically the producers are and directors are making it good for TV, right, and some stuff needs to be reshot or they need to embellish about the problem or you know, add certain things that may have not been true, and then what comes out the other side is entertaining TV. Yes, so it's it's a it's a big mix of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jess's back, how's the bathroom? I was not in the bath I here's spreading rumor whatever I lost the song. Let's just going to trending. Who gives the first the hottest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: Didn't I tell you guys it was divorce month? Yeah, January is divorce month. We have another high profile couple calling it quits. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson splitting up after ten years Another Jessica, jess what.
Speaker 3: Of your next?
Speaker 1: You know the person of Jessica's happens in threes Jessica, Jessica Simpson Jessica Matthias.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jess but I'm not married. Where did this even come from? Nobody knows.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows, not even I know.
Speaker 2: So what Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson. They're splitting up after ten years of marriage. Jessica reveals that they've already been living separately as they navigate this painful situation in their marriage. The children come first, so they're focusing on them. They have, I want to say, three kids together, and they're just asking for a little bit of privacy and you know, grateful for all the love and all that stuff, but January divorce month. It's happening.
Speaker 1: How about that one gets your bag King, there's gonna be another example of Jessica Albo's husband. He's going to get his bag king, and this dude he is got Eric Eric. That dude played for the forty nine ers for like three seasons and that's it. What kind of money?
Speaker 2: I don't know much about him. This is I'm literally asking.
Speaker 1: Jessica Simpson amassed a massive fortune. Isn't she part of some beauty brand or fashion She didn't she have some fashion brand or.
Speaker 3: Something has like a lot of Yeah, she acts.
Speaker 1: Something she does. She made a gazillion dollars.
Speaker 3: Number on a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: Where have you been music? A long time ago?
Speaker 1: She has like, yes, she has some clothing line that like exploded. Can you look up her networth or her company's networth or something? Look up that she that dude is gonna get his get your bag yourself. I'm pumped.
Speaker 2: Finally, while jess is looking up her network, did you hear what Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are doing to try to rebuild and get some funds after the home burn down in the fire.
Speaker 1: I can't escape it. It's everywhere on social media. That's all I see is Heidi and Spencer's Heidi.
Speaker 2: Spencer's been asking fans to stream Heidi's twenty ten album Superficial, just to kind of get some revenue. Go and let's get some money. We lost all of our belongings, and fans are here for it. They've been streaming the music so much that it was number one on iTunes over the weekend, ahead of Bad Bunnies new album that he just dropped. So it's actually like working people are listening to her album fifteen years late later, I didn't even hit number one and it came out.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I see social media posts all day long about it, but I mean, hey, whatever it is, it's gone viral go. I feel bad for them. They lost their health, they lost everything. Sure this is kind of a fun way that people can help them out.
Speaker 3: Because I saw Spencer talking about how he was like before this happened. Everybody said, you know, I was like washed, washed up, had no money, blah blah blah. Now all of a sudden, I'm posting about my house just burning down, and everybody's in my comments saying, oh, you're a rich celebrity. You'll survive. He's like, how did I go from being washed up, washed up reality TV start to all of a sudden you thinking that I have money? Because they really don't.
Speaker 2: People really think they have money.
Speaker 3: Some people now are like, don't complain, you're rich.
Speaker 2: You'll get through that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm assuming they did fairly well for themselves, right, I mean they went on forty different realities and he spent.
Speaker 2: It all on plastic surgery. She did get her album.
Speaker 1: I think she looks a lot different.
Speaker 10: She does.
Speaker 2: She had a whole new face. Just back to Jessica Simpton.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, her net worth is two hundred million, whereas his net worth is ten million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, is a big gap there.
Speaker 1: He was a very low level NFL player. I mean he's pretty good, but like he never signed any lucrative contracts. He was just like, you're it was the title.
Speaker 2: Married Jessica Simpson. Good brand.
Speaker 1: There's a major merry up situation. Financially, I thought her. I thought her net worth was more than that based on whatever brand? Doesn't she have a brand?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: A fashion brand? Something? I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 3: But it's not like a brand that everybody's like rushing to the.
Speaker 1: Stores to get but it did really well, like it was either being sold at you know, some mid level like, oh.
Speaker 2: She has shoes, Yeah, that's what it is. Okay, she does have a shoe line actually, like her shoes and something. The only thing that I know of, Yeah, get your.
Speaker 1: Bag, all right, divorce is Jessica and get your bags. That's the theme in January. All right, Graham, all right, let's get you updated on the fires in LA right now. The Palisades Fire burned more than twenty three thousand acres seventeen percent contained. Now, look that numbers of acres burned has not risen substantially, which means Sunday Monday firefighters were able to really like slow these things down and gain some ground on it. Seventeen percent containment. That number has risen but still obviously pretty low. The Eaton fire, thirty five percent Containent's just burned over fourteen thousand acres. Again, those both those numbers of acres burned have held pretty steady, which is a good sign. But we're going to talk about what is in store for today and tomorrow. The Hurst fire, that's the smallest of the three actors fired ninety seven percent contained, so that one basically wrapped up. But now that brings us to today and tomorrow, very powerful windstorm forecast to hit that area. We're going to have Santa Ana wins that could gust up to seventy miles an hour. They're calling most of the areas are going to be under a warning the Particularly Dangerous Situation a PDS warning. I've never heard that one before, but that will be in effect today through tomorrow for a bunch of those areas. Again, this is a pretty scary situation because and a lot of firefighters obviously on edge about this, because all it takes is some of these really strong gusts to spread embers and then you're going to get spot fires other things popping up. I think there are some firefighters that are feeling a little bit more confident because they've now had a lot of time to get a lot of fire retardant and water and stuff on the ground because they've just been doing constant air attacks, so hopefully that if embers do get whipped up and blown away, that they don't immediately spark something up. But these next two days I think are going to be really telling about what you know, what course we're gonna see for these fires. I'm hopeful that we've seen the worst of it, and then even despite these wins, they've still got a good handle on things. I'm thinking positively about this. You have to the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson splitting up after ten years. It is divorce January. I tried, I try to tell you it's divorce month, and Graham, you said, get your bag, king Jessica to get your She's made a ton of money off of various various ventures. I guess. I know she has shoes, but you were like, no, she has a bunch of things, and I didn't recall any of it. Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 3: This is Lindsay hanging out with the Stockton Streetcats. Just wanted to comment on the Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 2: She has clothing, shoes, and she does purses.
Speaker 1: Okay, and apparently a bunch of other things. This says she's in thirty different over thirty different retail categories to everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty sure. I've seen her stuff, like at Cole's. I think Coles carries a lot of her stuff.
Speaker 1: There were times when it says I'm read into it during that last song. There were times when her brand was doing a billion dollars in years. So yeah, I think they might be. Maybe he's gonna get his bag, I would say.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show, Chuck Mug. You just have to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out? Where are you guys?
Speaker 3: Ready for it?
Speaker 2: Today's clip.
Speaker 3: I have been touching my so much that the skin is peeling off. You guys, it is so dry. It's a problem.
Speaker 1: I hear that can happen if you're touching it too much. No, you're using it too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lose it as well.
Speaker 1: My god, I'm the skin right off. Yuck. All right, what that bleeped out word could be? And it's not that, and it's not that, and it's not one other thing, but it might be something that's pg because this is a family friendly show. Yeah, take your guesses on that talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You have to be the first correct answer in the morning to win a JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You know how this works. We just ask for your talkbacks. You gotta take a guess at what you think the bleeped out word is. The talkback Mike is on the free iHeartRadio app. Really easy to use, Plus there's a lot of cool new features on the app. Make sure you get that update if you haven't already. All right, in case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: I have been touching my so much that the skin is peeling off. You guys, it is so dry. Yeah, TMI, but yo, yeah that sounds like.
Speaker 1: A personal problem, but thank you for sharing it with all our listeners.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family friendly show at least I hope it still is, right I hope, so, yes, okay, just check it all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 10: This is David for Martinez, and my guess said the bleepout word is elbow.
Speaker 1: Elbow, No, they.
Speaker 3: Do get a little dry sometimes, especially in the winter, but.
Speaker 1: No, not that mine are all dried out right now. Yeah, my elbows are bad.
Speaker 11: Morning. This is Lisa from Richmond, and my guess for the bleeped out word is lips because hurty, my lips are super dry. Anyhow, have a great Tuesday, which one.
Speaker 1: Is more specific about the guest.
Speaker 3: So that's taken care of.
Speaker 2: With what you know, lip clause you put on my lip.
Speaker 1: I know that's what we're saying. I think we're all saying the same thing, right. It is Daniel from San Francisco, and I think the bleepout word is a rash. Just care to share with everybody about your rash.
Speaker 3: I don't have any rashes.
Speaker 1: You put lip gloss on it.
Speaker 2: Clip glass fixes everything.
Speaker 1: The gloss there.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 9: Family show all right, continue to leave those guesses.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play more of them coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us, for playing what the bleep? Where you can win a Chuck mug. All you gotta do is be the first person I guess today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you missed today's clip, give this a listen.
Speaker 3: I have been touching my so much that the skin is peeling off. You guys, it is so dry. It's not a good sight.
Speaker 1: Let's start using some lotion.
Speaker 2: I'm try literally like you're just dry rubbing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not supposed to dry palm that thing. Hey, we're on the radio.
Speaker 2: Sorry, family show. Let's get to your guesses.
Speaker 10: Hey, JV shows Samson from San Mateo, and I think the bleeped out word.
Speaker 1: Is hands hand. Everybody's hands are dry right now? Everybody's this winter right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well mine feel pretty actually, no, never mind looking at him now, miner all dry and crackly.
Speaker 1: But I don't ever use lotion, so like, what do I expect, you know, morning JV's show.
Speaker 2: Uh, the bleeped out word today is I'm guessing wenus wenus, not the other thing.
Speaker 1: But weienus.
Speaker 12: Look it up, you'll laugh at it.
Speaker 1: Weuses selena.
Speaker 3: No, I thought that was this Isn't that also part of your elbow?
Speaker 1: That's that little loose flap of skin there on the bottom of your elbow. Yes, your weenus can definitely get very dried out this time, both your weenesses can.
Speaker 13: Jimmy Joe, my name is.
Speaker 9: It's my birthday today?
Speaker 1: And I think is scalp also? Happy birthday?
Speaker 2: No, that's not not your scalpel? What is it?
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: This is Alicia and Sena calling from Redwood City, and we think the word of the day is nose.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, even rubbing your nose. Oh yeah, all right, here's today's clip. Unbleefed.
Speaker 3: I have been touching my nose so much that the skin is peeling off. You guys, it is so dry. See you guys know I started the year six, so I have been blowing my nose just like a ton. So now it's like all gross and dry on the outside. It's still like getting better.
Speaker 1: Then it starts getting raw and then there's nothing to do. Then it gets a little scab, and then you pick the scab because you think it's a booger. But then that rips off and your nose stap's a bleeding and then you start dapping that and then your nose gets more raw and then more scabby, and then you pick those scabs because you think those are boogers. They're not, And then next thing you know, your whole nose is a bloody mask.
Speaker 2: And just just put lip gloss on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just rub a little bit, rub a little gloss on it, and it'll be fine, it won't. All right, let's get some shout outs, some shout outs. We didn't have a winter yesterday, right, Nope, feels good to give show out. Let's get this week, going first to Felicia and Sheena in Redwood City. What's up? You guys got a brand new JV show, Chuck Mon, thank you so much for playing this morning. They had the very first correct answer. A lot of people came with correct answer, and they came with it quick, so it was a tight race the first place there. Sammy and San Jose had it, so did Mary in San Jose. Kimberly also in San Jose. Jessica and Gilroy had it, so did Mattias and Valleo, Ivy and San Mateo had it.
Speaker 3: What was up?
Speaker 1: I was up? But Joe in Union City had it, so to Jessica and Alameda, Jackie and Mantica. Our buddy Byron and Martinez had it. Our buddy a Charlie and conquered, said Nostril. He was circling the hole. He was right there. But we were looking for the two holes or yeah, the films. We were looking for both holes there amongst a few other people that came with the correct answer here at the very end. Nice job you guys. You were close, but not quite. Guys, just were fascinating it.
Speaker 3: So now from Felicia and Sheena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who gets it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to that's a.
Speaker 1: Weeks or days or you schedule one two girls, one cup. Oh and they just sip. You get a sip and I get a sip. Then you get a sipt that I can get two straws or just alternating SIPs.
Speaker 2: There's workaround. Congratulations those of you didn't win. All good, even another shot tomorrow seven o five when we play again.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV show of Nope game Gramm. We're going to love this. Yeah, I got a text for my daughter. Yeah, our new hamster escapes from the cage.
Speaker 1: We had a hamster death pool all yesterday and we gave you all the way until twenty twenty six, as they was going to survive. It had already escaped on day two. Back she found it. It was under the stove.
Speaker 2: It was under her dresser.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I feel so bad for this little.
Speaker 3: We were too generous by giving it to why, way.
Speaker 1: Too generous, Way too generous. Can I revise my no, what do.
Speaker 3: You want to say?
Speaker 2: Addictions are locked.
Speaker 1: In and the answer makes twenty six why.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say April twenty twenty five, whatever I'm walking.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna give you like eight months. I'll go sometime this fall. That thing is done.
Speaker 2: Hold on what and just a question? What if it dies from natural causes?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. It's still a hamster death pool. It doesn't Okay, what causes? It's going to be more if you kill it.
Speaker 2: Little incident, Okay, it's back so many she is a little I don't think she closed it completely. She was cleaning the cage like a good owner would last night. I will have you know. Let's go to the phones all the way. Four nine?
Speaker 1: How is this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 13: Juny?
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 2: So you are going to be playing the JV show. Yep, nope, game, here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for triview questions. She's got to get three correct and what does she win?
Speaker 3: Jess, Oh, this is crazy. Three day Jenner admission tickets to Bottle Rocks yep.
Speaker 2: Valley three day tickets. Yep. All right, you can't beat that, Okay, I am. I have my two kids with me, just to let you know, nice. What are their names?
Speaker 1: Thank? Go ahead. Brick Brick and Deck work Brick and Decker brand.
Speaker 2: Branded Black and Decker. Okay, I'm just okay, so I love the team effort. Here's the thing. You guys got to just answer as fast as you can. We don't want you to run out of time.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Our question number one, chars truce is a term used to describe what color.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, char truce.
Speaker 4: Oh blue.
Speaker 11: I don't think it's blue.
Speaker 1: I think it's like peak blue.
Speaker 11: My son says blue.
Speaker 2: It's like a greenish yellow type of color.
Speaker 1: I would have taken either green or yellow right there. It's sort of an it's sort of an in between her color shark truths all right? Question number two. There are four US states that start with the letter W named two of them.
Speaker 8: Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Speaker 11: Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Speaker 1: The other two are West Virginia and Washington.
Speaker 2: Question number three. Bicycle is one of the most well known brands of what Bicycle. Oh no, your phone's cutting out. Let's try that one more time. Okay, hold on?
Speaker 13: What was the question?
Speaker 2: Bicycle is one of the most well known brands of What.
Speaker 3: Bicycles are well known brands of what.
Speaker 2: Yes. The brand name is bicycle?
Speaker 5: Like what what?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 1: Inevitably you've said from some at.
Speaker 2: Some point you play with them.
Speaker 11: Yes, are well known.
Speaker 2: Brand of what.
Speaker 1: Hurry take a guess, hurry laying cards cards? Yes, yes, oh my god. Okay, that's kind of a bicycle brand. Make bicycle, you know, making cards. I think all casinos that they all use bicycles, all right. Question number four, Tequila Sunrise is a cocktail made with tequila grenadine and what kind of fruit juice? Tequila sunrise. I feel like there's a clue there in the sun right drinking in the morning, orange shoes. There you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had one more point, Judy. It was a great, great time playing with you. However, yeah, you missed one too many, so you didn't win the JV show. You have no game.
Speaker 11: Oh god, day yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: We knew the bicycle.
Speaker 11: We actually knew the bicycle answer.
Speaker 3: It just didn't come to our head.
Speaker 2: You know that happens a lot from what we hear. Yeah, hey, thank you guys for playing. I'll tell you what. Don't hang up and put you on hold and Jess's going to talk to you for a quick second. Hang on there, Grandma got some shout out.
Speaker 1: You know we do, mom's dads and you know ladies probably and my dms. I got one, says morning, Grandma's wondering if could give my give myself a birthday shout out. I turned thirty one years old. Who gives a fart? That's from Joey Warez, So happy happy birthday to you. Happy birthday. Another one, how can I get a shout out for my daughter? Happy thirteenth birthday to my daughter Maya Rose. Watching you grow into the beautiful young woman you are has been one of the greatest gifts of my life. Every day with you as a blessing. Love Mom, dad and the fam. So happy birthday, Maya Row birthday. That's a good point. Another one here it says, Hi Graham, please send a big happy thirteenth birthday shout out to my son Benji. He turned thirteen on the thirteenth Golden birthday. Thanks so much. That's from Tiffany in Sam Matteos, So happy happy birthday, Benji. Yeah, that's true. Another one, Hey Graham wanted to even give my son Eugene a happy birthday shout out for his ninth birthday. He asked for this request because of course he wants to hear fart at the end of it. He's usually in the car listening to you guys every single morning. Happy ninth Birthday, Eugene, from mommy, daddy and little sister Natalia, love you so much. Have an incredible day. That's from mom Selene in San Legandro, so of course, happy birthday, that's true. And then one last one here, Hey Graham, give a loud and embarrassing shout out to my daughter Isabella, who's officially a teenager and will probably spend the next few years pretending she doesn't know me. That is hashtag facts like kids no longer totes adorbs. Their totes mean when they become a teenager. So happy Yeah, I hope you were totally totally skivety birthday whatever, that's true.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to everybody.
Speaker 1: Celebrating the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You said we got to talk back from Felicia. She won what the bleef this morning, the proud new owner of a chuck mug. But it was her and Gina. We're like, how are they gonna split the chug mug?
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Felicia Sheena from Redwood City.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you guys are wondering, how are we going to share this?
Speaker 1: Sheena is my daughter and everything I have is hers, so that's a no brainer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: So it's yeah, and it's not always great. It sucks that everything us moms buy, if it ever goes missing, check your daughter. Yep, that's where it is.
Speaker 5: Honest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So how do you guys feel about celebrities posting go fundmes during these wildfires?
Speaker 1: I get the optics of it aren't great because hey, you probably have a lot more money than us, and you're asking us slowly norms to donate. Why don't you donate?
Speaker 2: So Mandy Moore recently shared a go fundme not for her and her husband. You know, their home did burden down and they lost everything, but this go fundme is for Mandy's brother in law and his wife, and Mandy wrote, please consider donating and sharing to help them rebuilds with their first baby on the way. They need our support now more than ever, and people criticized Mandy now more than ever because she sees a celebrity. So why aren't you just donating to your own family? Why do we have to We're the normal people living paycheck to paycheck. This go fundme had a goal of sixty thousand dollars. By the way, Mandy did respond to the backlash. Let me know how you guys feel about this, she said. People questioning whether we're helping out our own family or attributing some arbitrary amount of money Google says someone has is not helpful or empathetic. Of course we are. Our buddy Matt started this GoFundMe, and I'm sharing because people have asked how they can help. We just lost most of our life in a fire, too, so kindly, f off. No one is forcing you to do anything.
Speaker 1: I see both. I see it. Both sides of this was when you particularly when you share. Look if the go fundme goal had been like one million, Okay, I get you're not going to write the check and wipe that out. But when the go funming goal is sixty thousand, I'd be like Mandy Moore, you could write the check and wipe that one out pretty easily. I know you got that much money but again to her point, she's just trying to help, and she has more followers and more reach than other people sharing it gofund me. So the best way and some of these instances to help is to spread the words.
Speaker 2: And she's also rebuilding her own life. I know it's easy to say, oh, you're a celebrity, you have all this money, but these are things that they worked hard for as well. Yeah, you know they I get it, they do have it easier than us normal people. But I felt actually felt bad when Janey I go lost her home because she's like, you know, I don't have Paris Hilton money. Everything I have I worked hard for. Plus these are memories like I'm raising my kid here and like all that just to be whites gone, Like there's still people at the end of the day. Yeah, although they do have it easier, I'm not arguing that.
Speaker 1: The narrative around these virus has been just frustrated on so many levels because it's just so inaccurate. And if you don't have empathy for somebody because they have more money than you, you know, I get it a face value a lot of times, like, well, who cares? They can just build a new mansion. You know, they got money, but like you know, they lost irreplaceable possessions and memories and things, and it's incredibly traumatizing and difficult what they're going through. And you've got to remember that so many thousands of homespurn Those aren't all celebrity homes. Some of those people. Yes, they live in an expensive area, but they've you know, they're old, they've lived there for fifty years. They shouldn't be you know, punished because you know, in public opinion, because their house has gained an incredible amount of value over the years. They may not be wealthy, they may live in a more expensive area, but they've owned that they bought that home in nineteen fifty when it caused twenty thousand dollars. Regular people, these real regular people that have been affected by these fires in large party.
Speaker 3: Even if they are wealthy too, it's like they worked hard for to get to the place that they are, like all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people got their money from mommy and dad. Yeah, okay, yes, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen a few videos from like small business owners that have you know, acquired their wealth just from a bunch of hard work. So to see that all get you know, burned down and then having to start over.
Speaker 2: It's so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: As for the you know Mandy's buddy matt who started to GoFundMe. That would be Matthew Coma. By the way, this is Hillary Duff's husband. I thought this was actually kind of nice, although a little tone deaf. You know, he's the one that want to start the go fund me for his friend. He also, he and Hillary Duff have taken in Mandy Moore's family, so her three kids, her husband, because they lost their home as well, so they're now living with Hillary Duff.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I wonder about is where does everybody go right now when you have a scale this much devastation, this many homes lost. It's just I hope everybody's opening up their doors to people or you know, it's not like you can just oh, we'll go stay in a hotel and hope our insurance covers it or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that worked. I don't know how that works. I know, I'm sure there's a lot of people listening who have family that are probably staying with them now here in the Bay Area. Yeah, you know, it's like and open up your doors, do whatever you can to people that have lost their homes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great reminder, Graham, what do you have right?
Speaker 1: Steph Curry is frustrated you guys, and he wants a trade. Not he doesn't want to be traded himself at least, oh my god, always, I don't think he does. But he does want the team to make a trade to get him some help. Can a guy get some help? The Warriors lost again last night. They lost to the Raptors on the road one oh four to one. Asked about the possibility of a potential trade. This is something there's been trade rumors around the Warriors for a long long time because they do need some more pieces if they want to be competitive. You know, the Warriors got off to a twelve and three start. Warriors are back look at this and then they have since created they're now nineteen and twenty on the season, so they are under five hundred again. Curry asked about the possibility of a potential trade last night. He said, there's a responsibility of keeping the franchise in a good space, in a good spot when it comes to where we leave this team. When we're done. Doesn't mean that you aren't trying to get better. If you have an opportunity or a trade that makes sense, you want to continue to get better and nobody wants to get stale. Doesn't mean that you're desperate. We want to win and we want to be relevant in the championship chase. A translation, can someone trade for somebody? We need another really like good player because we aren't winning, so we need another player. There's been again a lot of trade rumors around the Warriors in different large you know, big stars named him named to them, but so far nothing has materialized to be interested to seeing interesting excuse me to see what move the Warriors make. They have to do something. This is also interesting because they're twenty ain't cutting it.
Speaker 2: Remember when Kendrick dropped his album, Everyone's like, oh well, this is great news for the Warriors. Every time Kendrick has dropped an album, we win the playoffs. It's true. Yeah, I don't know that's happening.
Speaker 1: This current roster of the Warriors. I hate to break it to you. They ain't winning the championship. Oh no, need some pieces?
Speaker 2: Oh no, all right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys, official Decorations down Day is coming up now before I tell you, I mean coming up, yeah, before I tell you when that is.
Speaker 2: I thought. I thought because people base this on like the twelve days after Christmas, and that was January sixth.
Speaker 3: That's what some people may think. Others have a different definition of what Decorations down date is. Now that is coming up because it hasn't happened yet according to the people that were surveyed. But when I tell you that a lot of people actually would rather keep their Christmas decorations, it's insane. Forty five percent of Americans actually feel like they should just keep the momentum going and that it is perfectly okay, and they're happy to see the lights, see the decorations and everything stay up all year.
Speaker 1: I think Americans are lazy and they're just like it has to be that I want to have to go and clean up the things and climb up the ladder and take down all the decoration.
Speaker 2: I told you how one of my neighbors, the house across the street that had their lights up since last Christmas, never took them down. They were off and they were on every every night.
Speaker 1: Good for them.
Speaker 2: And now there's even more this year. There's inflatables on my street line.
Speaker 3: I draw the line at inflatables and Christmas trees. But I think if you leave the lights up but just don't turn them on, I think that's perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: No see, I think it looks lazy when the lights clearly there but they're not on. Put them on. I actually they don't mind it. I don't mind like the white Christmas lights up year round one they look great, the colorful blinky ones and the high school ones they start to lean a little more like super Christmasy. But like white twinkly lights and in your backyard they look nice.
Speaker 2: There's a difference between like backyard lights, like the big light bulbs, those are okay. But Christmas lights they have a different look, a different feel. Those should not be up past.
Speaker 1: I don't mind them.
Speaker 3: I think if you're keeping them up, don't turn them on until like Christmas.
Speaker 2: Is fine with that.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you should have inflatables and Christmas wreaths, saying and all that stuff, all the real Christmasy stuff, particularly the inflatables, because everybody's gone that route. Get those things down.
Speaker 3: Those got to be gone, because I will say, while the decorations do make me really happy to see them, they make me really happy to see them during the holiday season. If I'm seeing them in February like that sparks no joy in me. But with all of the people that were pulled, they say that the official decorations down date isn't until January sixteenth, so that's actually in two more days. What do guys think about that?
Speaker 1: I think that's ridiculous. It's in my mind now again. If you're celebrating, what do you leave your lights? What's the thing you do? Selena? What do you base it on?
Speaker 2: The sixth?
Speaker 1: The sixth, three Kings daywe Kingsday. My general rule of thumb is the first weekend following New Year's wherever that lands, weather permitting. I'm not going out there in a downpour r to take down my stuff. But if the first weekend after New Year's, if New Year's lands on a Monday Tuesday, with that first weekend right after that and it's sunny out, take it down. Take it down?
Speaker 3: Okay. If anyone listening has a different date when they take it down, or if you leave them all year long.
Speaker 2: I actually want to have a check in in like June and see who still has yourself up.
Speaker 1: Remember like a couple of years ago, we wait to see who still had their Christmas tree up the longest. And there were people checking in well into the summer, still still have trees up.
Speaker 3: Not the tree.
Speaker 1: Come on, there are a lot of people and it's a big you know, taking all the ornaments.
Speaker 2: Off, and I get, I don't know what the amazone. They sell like a tree cover, so you can leave your tree up and you'd put this like plastic cover over it, zet that thing up and you just roll it away so you don't have to keep reputting it up. I look if you have a fake tree.
Speaker 1: I fall a lot of like home design pages and stuff as we've built, you know, our house over the past couple of years, and there you see these like really really rich people's houses and you're like, wow, it would have been cool to build that. And some people have these. I saw a house that has a false wall so the living room looks like just a finished room and then you go slide this whole wall open, and that's where you slide your Christmas tree back into. It's basically like a hidden closet and the Christmas tree stills fully back, all lights on, and then once Christmas time you just you just slide it full a couple of feet and then you close the way behind it, and it's done and it's ready to go.
Speaker 3: As easy as that sounds, so is it part of Christmas? Like putting the tree up and decorating.
Speaker 1: It, like until you have to take a doll down and then you're like, why why can't I just leave this thing decorated? I agree that takes away that the fun. You know, it's fun particular with kids, you know, decorating the tree each year and hanging up ornaments and looking at each one. Oh my god, you made this little piece of garbage when you were only four, you know, or whatever, and that part's kind of cute. But I think maybe, you know, for if you're a you know, a couple that doesn't have any kids in the house or something, man, if you could just wheel that tree out, fully decorated, yes, set it down, and then when it's done, just wear it right away? Why not?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: That is the the JV show on Wild ninety four nine. That laugh that sounds oh wheezy.
Speaker 3: Brave and laugh at the same time, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about forty five percent of Americans feel it's okay to keep your Christmas decorations up year round.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Others say, nope, January sixteenth is when it has to come down.
Speaker 12: Oh you guys, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Holidays are for holidays.
Speaker 12: Lights with Christmas, Halloween, all these different color lights that are happening these days. Take them down when the holiday's over, because it devalues the neighborhood. Just saying have a great.
Speaker 2: Day, does it devalue the neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Property values plumbinging because of your annoying blinking orange and purple Halloween.
Speaker 3: Lights and your snowman inflatable? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're renting, who cares? Ain't your neighborhood? Really?
Speaker 1: Who gets the fart?
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna play this like, wait a minute, Good.
Speaker 13: Morning JP shows Angie. So as far as like the Christmas secretions and stuff like that. I had an ex a couple of years back that loved Christmas so much. I think we had our tree up until like April. Again, this wasn't my idea. They loved Christmas that much that they wanted their trips to April. It was really bad because we had to shake the tree out.
Speaker 4: It was just horrible.
Speaker 2: It was dead and it was a real tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, those things only last so long. I gotta say this. So I took mine down. Nothing was still green as can be, and I hadn't watered in weeks. I thought it was gonna be like just falling apart. That thing probably could have gone until April. Should I up?
Speaker 2: That's a record even for me. I think the longest I've had mineup is March.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet you there was someone. We need to check back in on this in like June and see if anybody still has a real tree in the Bay Area. I bet you there's We can find someone for sure.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, good morning, it's Angie. Don't hate on the Christmas decorations. Mine are still up, my tree is still up, My stockings are still up. Oh no, little because I'm lazy, but also I just like looking at them. I don't know, but I agree once the season's over, it kind of loses its luster anyway. Also, during the four, can you guys talk about a libra one time? Because I've never heard one all right, thanks.
Speaker 1: Right, Libra, all right, couple a couple of things is unpacked there. First of all, both those last talkbacks they were from Angie's on Rival. They were on opposite taking opposite sides. There, sort of a Angie rival. I don't know who we side with there. I kind of liked the first Angie better than the one complaining about the show. I'm kidding what about that? I mean, the stockings are still up, Angie, body, old pal. Those things are easy and just unhook them and take them down the tree. I gets a little bit more of a process.
Speaker 2: But it's like I like looking at that stuff too, but after Thanksgiving now it makes me sick.
Speaker 1: Whoa treak it down?
Speaker 2: I'm tired of it.
Speaker 1: Ba humbug. And to the last thing, Angie said there that we don't do horoscopes for libras, I beg to differ.
Speaker 12: We do.
Speaker 1: But do you guys want me to do one net play with the fourth thing again? I'll do it. Or do you want me to just like just go straight in I just go straight into its. I don't have all right, Hey, Libra, bestie, your day today is going to be oh no, A three. You may have therriage to call your favorite Life col radio morning show and complain about something. But resist that urge because last night's full moon is watching and complaints will get you in the wrath of the second House of Mars that's fully inserted in Venus right now, So just oh no, that's not yeah, oh God.
Speaker 2: So congratulations to Patrick Mahomes and his.
Speaker 1: Wife You guys, big news, big news. On Sunday, they welcomed the newest addition to their family, a new baby. They already had two kids, and I want to get your opinion on all these kids' names. The newest edition's name is Golden Ray Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Does it? Nick Cannon has a Golden already?
Speaker 3: Does he?
Speaker 2: Pretty sure?
Speaker 1: I have a Golden tune Cambone that's true gold Anyways, Golden Ray Mahomes baby girl. So congrats are in order to the to the couple. On Sunday, Patrick Mahomes and Brittany Mahomes welcomed her into the world. I didn't know that all their kids had a metal themed name. We have Golden Ray Mahomes the newest Okay, and she's going to be joining a daughter, Sterling Sky, and then their son Patrick Bronze mahomes the third Patrick Bronze. So we have gold, golden, Sterling, Sterling, silver, and bronze, gold, silver, and bronze. How do you guys feel about kids all having a themed name together?
Speaker 2: Right, I'm here for that name. I love the themes. These are stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't like these. I don't really Also, Nick Kennon does in fact have a golden so do I.
Speaker 1: Her name's handbone, not a golden retriever. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Name the thing. It's like, imagine being the bronze kid and you're like, oh, you know, you're all constantly living in golden shadow because you're just bronze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gold, silver, and bronze. You're going to be a third place dude. So about that. You said you like themed names, just not this metal one.
Speaker 2: I'm here for themes. I love the you know when they have the the family with all the same first letter, Like, I think that stuff is cute.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's different though.
Speaker 2: It's still a type of bonds. I don't like old.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's a sometimes I don't want to offend people, but sometimes the theme names are a bit much for me, and it gets a little confusing. Yeah, it's like, here's my kids, Aiden, Maiden, Leyden and Dayden, you know, and I'm like, you know what I mean, It's like I which one? Who are you? You're Dayton? No, this is Leyden.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I just think people try to get too creative with it sometimes and you don't realize that when your child grows up, they're gonna get made fun of.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it just feels a little forced.
Speaker 2: It always is forced, like this bronze sterling and golden, Like, you.
Speaker 1: Don't look like a bronze to me. No, you know, I don't know what it is. Well, but you know a lot of people do these little thing, you know, they like their little theme names. But I think it would get confusing. It gets a little confusing sometimes.
Speaker 2: I do have a couple of Florida Headline's going to run through these really quick. You guys can let me know what you think. These are two major stories out of Florida this morning. There's a Florida deputy who has resigned after he crashed his patrol car back in November, and the internal investigation has finally been completed. So in the bodycam footage, he gets out of the car after the accident and tells the person, oh, my god. I'm so sorry. My brake's locked up. That's why I had rear ended you. Uh No, they investigated, checked out his body cam footage from inside the car. He was on his phone looking at nudes.
Speaker 1: Watching other people get rear ended. Drive better, bro, who among us hasn't done that?
Speaker 2: Come on, looked at nudes though while you're driving.
Speaker 1: It's a guy. It's a guy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Learning so much about Graham every day you're learning. Another headline out of Florida, the public has been asked to keep their eyes peeled for a couple who robs a family dollar store. This couple has been dubbed mister Clean and Miss Dookie because because they entered a family Dollar in Mulberry, Florida, and they put their plan into action. The woman she uh relieved herself in one of the aisles, oh to create a diversion. Creating a diversion so her man could steal five hundred dollars worth of cleaning products.
Speaker 1: Legit poop band.
Speaker 2: And then they left. Wow, I'm a white man.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So we have to carry five hundred items out?
Speaker 2: Yes, but everyone's worried about Miss Dookie over here. They're not even worried about mister clean.
Speaker 1: That's actually a pretty smart idea. Wow. Oh, now they're going to see a lot of copycat crimes out there. People are gonna be robbing banks, Like why is that guy squatting in the corner over there? Oh, this bank's about to get robbed. Watch out. Yeah, who among us hasn't dropped a number two k dollar story supposed to do up?
Speaker 2: Not on the aisle about use anchor in Florida. Like the things they have to report on NonStop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day's a new fun story for them.
Speaker 1: Yep. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging with us. So Patrick Mahomes and his life Brittany. They had the.
Speaker 1: Baby on Sunday. Baby girl. Her name is Golden Ray Mahomes. It's a beautiful, beautiful name. But she also joins a fellow daughter, Sterling Sky, who's three, and then Patrick Bron's Levn Mahomes the third who is two years old. So Sterling, we have gold, Silver, and Bronze. And I asked you, guys, how do you feel about the theme names with parents give their kids a theme because these are all metal names.
Speaker 5: Good morning, JVS show grand Selina and Jess.
Speaker 3: This is the cow from Tampa.
Speaker 11: Name.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving a talkback in regards to his theme names. Our family. Our parents named all five kids with the letter R. It's Rose, Rolando, Junior, How, Ronald, and Russell.
Speaker 2: So just wanted to share. Have a Greg Tuesday. Bye bye.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the same letter family. Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't know how to articulate that, but you know what I mean, I don't mind that. I think it's cute.
Speaker 3: And those are regular names, so it's not like some random like chair table.
Speaker 1: But aren't you overwhelmed by when there's five kids, six kids, seven kids and they all start with the same letter. It's almost like you're like, well, this isn't the best name we can think of, but it is one that starts with this letter, so we're going to give you that one. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think that does happen a lot. Once you get to a point where you're.
Speaker 1: Reaching a little bit and as a parent, how do you remember which kid you're yelling at? You would inevitably blurt out the wrong our name in this instance so many different times. But then eventually got to the right, kid.
Speaker 2: That happens even when your kids don't have similar names, I know.
Speaker 1: So when they all have a similar name, imagine how much worse it gets.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, you guys not about theme names. But I know someone is having a child to spell out their last name, which has eleven letters in it period yep, period eleven letters, and having a child with the first name of each letter of their last name.
Speaker 1: Wild right, So that means they're planning on having What I take away from this is they're planning on having eleven kids. Each one first name starts with the letter of the last name, and their last name has eleven letters, So eleven kids.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for her. Downstairs, me de out.
Speaker 6: Good morning, JVS Show. I have something funny to tell you. My brother actually named all four of his kids in a theme as well. First one's named mar Sonia, so Mars she goes by. Second one is Starla, so.
Speaker 13: The star, third one is skyler sky, and the fourth one is son j Son is his name.
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 1: I know, have a good day.
Speaker 2: I actually think that's cute.
Speaker 1: Having an entire solar system.
Speaker 2: Come on a door. That would be very come on.
Speaker 1: It's doing a bit much for me, well, which kid has to be Uranus? Because one of them has to if you're doing the whole Solar system, one of them has to be Uranus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably the middle child.
Speaker 1: And see, and that's when you're like, we're forcing this theme too much because one of the kids ends up with the name Uranus and you're like, guys, come on, is there no other planet out there? You couldn't name me after a comment or something?
Speaker 2: I'm here, sorry kid.
Speaker 3: At least those some of those were actual names like Star I've heard Star or Skyler. But anyways, you guys, Uber is offering free rides, but not for you.
Speaker 2: Not for you too, oldies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty six and a half here for any teens out there who have flunked their driving exam as kind of like, you know, a little pick me up for them. This is able to access this on their teen app or teen account, so you do have to be from thirteen to seventeen years old. But hey, if that's you listening right now and you flunked your exam, it's okay. You can at least get six rides for free with Uber.
Speaker 1: Six of them. That's not bad. That's a little bones. How do you prove that you flunked. You got to bring the little card.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: What's a fail on it point?
Speaker 3: I'm assuming you have to show some sort of proof, because if not, anybody can just log in and get sixty year rides.
Speaker 2: Did you guys fail? You're driving either test, like either the written test or the driving portion.
Speaker 1: Really well, I don't remember the written part, but I remember the driving portion of it. Nailed it.
Speaker 3: I think the driving portion. I was about one or two points away from from failing.
Speaker 2: But I passed. Really I failed the driving part ones, but I did good well because I had sunglasses on and we got to like a four way stop and he's like, look, you're wearing sunglasses. I'm gonna need yous to like turn your head and actually show me that you're looking both ways. He said that, but I didn't. I didn't understood what he said. You know that when they talk low and you just pretend like you understood. And I was like okay, and so I looked, but I didn't turn my head enough and went about my way, and so he couldn't say that I looked, you know, every way that I was supposed to an he failed me almost cussed. He failed me.
Speaker 3: Why were you wearing sunglasses?
Speaker 2: I know, like some movie star diva, like you guys do wear sunglasses outside.
Speaker 1: Let me put my sunglasses on.
Speaker 3: I was always told you have to exaggerate when you're like taking your driver's test and literally turn your whole head if you we're doing anything, so I figured they have to kind of be seeing your eye.
Speaker 2: Oh nobody told me anything. It's just a bright sunny day. Let me throw all my shades.
Speaker 1: Like I had to take my test in the rain, that was I would have canceled. It was a rainy day, and I was like, oh, this is sketchy, like this is not going to be good. But it was good. I got a really nice I had a nice instructor, though I feel like they were the like if of the ones you wanted, the one that I got, but I passed flying colors.
Speaker 2: I was at the DMV the other day, and I feel like me and my man were talking about this, like it's probably so easy these days to cheat on like the written part, not that anybody should, but they're not even paying attention, Like nobody is watching you as you go to like the little corner and you're on the computer. Like, it's not like they're confiscating your phone or anything, do you know what I mean? Like, it's probably so easy that I don't know. But who's watching it? I mean, I'm sure they're struggling for like employees. It was like one guy working that part and he's busy taking pictures of other people. No one's watching.
Speaker 1: I also wonder the importance of the written test. How many times have you tried to recall that knowledge? Like there's a double yellow line here. I remember from Driver's a that crossed their doubles, the same crossing a concrete bear. You can't cross the double? Yell you know, like Wendy, I remember that question on the test. Yeah I can't. Yeah, I don't think you know.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm a visual learner, so read those questions. I'm like, wait, I need a picture this and I can't picture it where they're like if you if you're at a stoplight and you need to turn left, and you need to do this, this and this, I'm like, show.
Speaker 2: Me a picture.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was out pacing around the street holding her driver's ed booklet. I've got to visualize what it's like to make a left here. Let me see people are honking at it. The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four to nine, did you leave another talk Backgraham?
Speaker 1: She did, so we got to talk back from Nancy our listener. We were talking about theme names, and she said all five of her kids have five letter names that all start with C A, and she said she kind of regretted it because it's a little confusing. Sometimes she has left us a talkback to say what those says, share what the names were, because I was scratching my head, like what are they? What could they be?
Speaker 4: Good Morning dv's show, This is Nancy. I didn't want to embarrass them by saying their names, but they actually have really cool names. So they're all CA five letters and it is Kaylin, Cammy, Cason, Kaylee, and Kevin and boy girl Boy Girl Boy.
Speaker 12: All right, love yours?
Speaker 1: I like those Thank you minute talking about I love the names. You imagine trying to keep track of that. No, Like she said, that's that's tough to know who you're yelling at the hottest things.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 2: Fay Chloe Kardashian getting blasted. I don't know if you saw last week Chloe went off on the mayor of la after the fired chiefs said that the mayor didn't adequately support their fire departments by ordering budget cuts and some other things, and that affected the fire department's ability to fight these massive fires.
Speaker 3: Well after this, Chloe's water.
Speaker 2: Usage has resurfaced and people are calling her a hypocrite and a water hog. So back in June twenty twenty two, if you recall, this was peak drought and Chloe and Kim were heavily criticized for their water usage. At the time. Chloe's home used one hundred and one thousand gallon over the allotted limits. Kim's home used.
Speaker 1: In two hundred in a month. In one month one month.
Speaker 2: Kim's home used two hundred and thirty two thousand gallons of water over the limit. So everyone is like, how dare you comment on water and come for the mayor when all the water is going to your house. That's why we don't have enough.
Speaker 1: I one hundred percent agree with that. Look, if you want my thoughts, I went on a pretty lengthy rant about the fires and some aspects of the fires on Friday at the end of the show. So go back and podcast that if you want, if you missed that and want to know sort of where I'm coming from a bit on this rant. But some of that, like what they're the criticism of them is is obviously true and right right, you can't be using extra hundreds of thousands of gallons of water when our state has been stuck in drought for years and years. Yeah, And that's one of the things that's incredibly has been like incredible about these fires, incredibly scary, is that a lot of these houses that have burned down were these types the houses where they have their gardens totally watered. That it's not some yard full of dry brush and brown grass. These were people that had money and don't care, and they're gonna spend and water the heck out of their gardens and have everything manicured and landscaped and clear, and that house still burned down, you know what I mean. These fires were so hot and moving so fast and so much wind, it didn't it didn't matter. There's this narrative like, well, people aren't clearing their brush out in California. Tell that to some of these houses that were watering their yards with one hundred extra hundred thousand gallons of mine. It matter the house is still burned down. Wow, there's some very really frustrating things about this. But I don't want to send myself into another rant here, but there's some frustrating narratives surrounding these fires things. But yes, shame on you if you're using that much extra.
Speaker 2: Water and then explain about not having enough water, like the state or the city or whatever.
Speaker 1: They should cut your They should cut your water supply off when your meter has spun that far past where it should be.
Speaker 2: Justin Baldoni received death threats. So this is the guy who Blake Lively is feuding with after they started, and it ends with us together. You know, he's suing the New York Times for like a quarter million dollars. Well, it's part of his lawsuit. He just submitted new documents about a couple of death threats. Oh yeah, you're right. I'm sorry quarter billion, my apology. Thank you for that correction, Grammy. So I'm going to read one of the threats that he received. He says that this threat was sent to his publicist. I don't even understand it. It ran. I have more knowledge than you do about Hollywood, knowing the dirty secrets of many directors and influential people up to the White House. Because I am clothed in black. Some of the directors may know what that means. Before you go attacking good people like Blake Lively, be sure of this. There are no secrets. Those of us clothes in the darkness black of night do not know. Do not play with Blake Lively. Time is ours, as is the night. We work in ways you will never perceive.
Speaker 1: Oh, Blake Lively is protected by the secret Society. Mean protected by the secret society. They're clothed in black. You can't. This person also is wearing a tinfoil hat right now. You know, as they're typing out this message, they had a tinfoil hat on. Like you do you think Blake Lively is in the secret Hollywood cult? If you do have some stuff to sell, you come on what I mean, get granted, people that write stuff like that might not be too stable, and those are threats you do have to take with some credibility, right, I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Would have been like, I don't get any word of this. I'm just sending that to my spam folder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna have to lead on it. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine