Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the.
Speaker 4: Truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid the answer screen there.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world.
Speaker 5: It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes. As we record it is Saturday, April twelfth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I hope this podcast finds you well.
Speaker 5: We have great guests standing by from the great state of Texas who will be joining us in just a moment. Before we do, just reminder stop by the website, the flat Earthfiles dot com and if you'd like to join the podcast, like Austin is today, please send us an email. It is fe files guest at gmail dot com. Again FE filesguest at gmail dot com. As you can tell from the date we're recording to the date this has been published, we have a little bit of a buffer zone there, so we will be filling for late May early June.
Speaker 3: At the time of this drop, so send us an email.
Speaker 5: If you have a story to tell, please reach out, say hello and share your story with the World File guests at gmail dot com. Without any further Ado, let's bring on today's guest. His name is Austin, joining us from Texas. Good morning, Austin, how are.
Speaker 6: You, sir? I'm good, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you doing great?
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking the time to join me this morning, and please do take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so my name is Austin. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm a big conspiracy theorist. Yeah, I don't know, I just I just really like researching conspiracy theories. I mean I try to bring it up to my friends all the time and stuff, and some of them or you know, kind of have it, but some of them don't, and they kind of just like push me away.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm glad that I have the opportunity to go on this podcast because I've been listening to it for I think maybe about like a year now, and I've I didn't even know like I could apply to be a guest, but I just listened to an episode one day and it was like, no, you can apply to be a guest here, so that cool.
Speaker 6: I want to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of been the theme.
Speaker 5: We just want to have a conversation with people who were in the trenches, you know, sharing their journey to the truth. One thing that I do want to mention and to the audience, and that's kind of my first question to you is you're only eighteen years old. You know what brought you to be a critical thinker at such an early age?
Speaker 7: Dang, I would say, I think I kind of started questioning things and realizing things, honestly, like when COVID came around. Because here's actually an interesting fact about me. So I was raised atheist, and I was an atheist for about sixteen years of my life, like from like zero to sixteen. And I was big Ino Nasa. I was big into space. I always wanted to be an astronaut and everything, you know. So, like the I would say, I really started to kind of figure things out when COVID came along, because even though I was like raised atheists and everything like that, my parents they were more conservative than most people. So when COVID came around, we kind of started to realize how much of like how much of a scamm it was and everything, and we didn't want to get the vaccine, and then my parents started kind of telling me stuff about it, and I was like, oh, wait, maybe the government isn't going to tell the truth about everything, you know, So I kind of just started, I guess, like researching a lot of COVID and everything and just kind of getting all into that and kind of figuring out the truth about vaccines and just like all the propaganda and everything. And I would say that's really where it started, honestly.
Speaker 5: So I'm guessing that would have put you around fourteen or fifteen, maybe a freshman in high school at the time. What was your experience like being in school. I really had the opportunity to talk to people on this platform who were you know, still in school at the time.
Speaker 3: How did it affect your life?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Man, it was horrible. I mean, it wasn't that bad, but like it was just a lot of nonsense, you know. It's like one thing that I definitely remember was obviously we had to wear all the stupid masks. They literally put plexiglass dividers between our desks, like in school. It was the stupidest thing ever, it was horrible. And then also they had these like arrows on the floor that would like point in the direction that you had to walk and like in like like where you had to like walk throughout the school, and it was kind of They said it was to like control like the flow of traffic, to like stop the spread of like germs or COVID or whatever, but it was actually a lot worse idea because we were all crowded into one hallway and there's more people, and they're like, you know, more like congest like more congestion, people are touching things more. It was just like a really strange idea that they came up with that. And like I remember I was walking to class one day and I was walking against the direction of the arrows, but like my class was only literally maybe like ten feet ahead of me. So I was like, I'm not going to walk all the way over, you know, and do like a whole other loop when I could just walk right there like that just common sense. I literally stepped into the classroom and then this teacher came out and then she was like did you She was like, did you come from this way? And then I was like yeah, and then she was like, Oh, the errors appointing the other way, you have to walk around and come back. I was like, what, Like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: It was just so crazy.
Speaker 5: That's like something they would do in the military. Some of the nonsense that we had to deal with. When when the jabs came around late December early January of twenty twenty one, did you notice that the school district or particular teachers, anybody kind of pushing the JAB narrative encouraging people to get jabbed?
Speaker 7: Well, actually, I I went to pretty conservative high school when I was like like during COVID and all that, so we didn't really have too many teachers pushing for it, but there was definitely I remember. I remember specifically like one teacher that we had. She was always masked up, and she had all of these just like I don't know, like liberal LGBTQ like posters and like stickers all around the room. And she didn't treat like like the male students and now she was just like super feminist and liberal, and she was always talking about COVID and like all these like protests that she went to. That was like the only teacher I kind of remember. There was like pushing for all that like stuff, but most of our teachers, I mean, at least at the school, they didn't. I don't know if like the school kind of like told them not to, but they were pretty conservative. But definitely one thing kind of related to that was whenever we would walk throughout the halls of the school, they and actually they didn't have these before COVID, but they put up literally all of these posters all throughout the hallways, and a whole bunch of them were like trust the science, like science is real, and you know, there was some stuff about COVID and like vaccines on there, and then there was also just like this like you know, just like DEI stuff. And but one of them I thought was really really interesting, which didn't have anything to do with COVID, didn't have anything to do with like you know, like vaccines or even like you know, all this DEI stuff that they're trying to push in school. I thought it was really strange. It's that the Earth is round, it is not flat. And that was a poster that they put up, and I was like, why would they put that up in here?
Speaker 5: That is interesting because I think last month we went up for our granddaughter's little musical Junior High musical. And it's funny because here we are in the spring of twenty twenty five and they had all of the same posters you were just describing, with the exception of I didn't see anything about a flat earth globe poster, but a lot of trust the science and germs and this and that, and you know, that is something in my journey to the truth. One of my biggest things that I champion is, you know, we need to completely rethink our education system because it is lost and critical thinking. It's thirteen years of a lot of nothing, a lot of busy work, and it is it really echoes what Rockefeller says is, you know, I want a nation of workers, not a nation of thinkers, and we can have something in between there. We can have people who create things but are able to think freely and make decisions without being propagandized.
Speaker 7: Right, Oh yeah, definitely. I mean the school system. I mean I'm still in it. I'm graduating this year thankfully, and I'll be done with it. But I've been in it for like, you know, like eighteen years, and it's just a whole lot of just I don't know, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Did you have any big plans after high school? What did you have planned for once you're done with high school? Where you headed which direction?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I've always been an entrepreneur.
Speaker 7: So I've always been like super entrepreneurly like minded, and I've always had my own business. I've never really worked like too many jobs for like other people or anything, but something that has kind of interested Like. So why I say that is I might go into business, and I might you know, like make another business and like develop one. I guess because I actually had a window cleaning business that I was doing for a while and it got pretty successful and I had a business partner I sold it to him, So I would either go back into that, and we were doing a lot of work in like the San Antonio area making some good money. So that's definitely an option that I could do. But if I don't do that, I was actually I have two other options. One of them was I was actually looking at joining the military. I talked to the Navy recruiter I think maybe like a month or two ago, and I was looking at joining the Naval Special Warfare program. So I kind of joined some sort of like what was the Navy Warrior Challenge and I was training with them at a Fort Sam Houston. We'd wake up every day like five am, like go swimming. So that would that would be for special Forces. But if I don't do that. I actually found this program. It's in Australia. It's called five FOT stands for Flying fly Out and you can go basically work in the Australian like like the mines. I don't know what they mind, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Western Australia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they have those like the mining in Australia, like a really cool opportunity because you don't need any experience and you just fly there like they pay super well. They pay for your food, they pay for your housing, and I think it would be a cool experience and then just worked out for your for like a few years and I would have some I would have some good money saved up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think ten percent of the world's gold reserve comes from Western Australia at this point today.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, And that's the thing they want. So there's only X amount of gold in the earth, right, There's still plenty, but there's only X amount, and that that's when you get to petroleum and gas. That's why they want you to believe that there's only a limited supply of gas, because if it, if work got out, there was plenty of gas oil, like there is water, they couldn't justify selling it for three four five dollars a gallon.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gold's the third largest commodity sector in Australia. I think seventeen billion dollars last whatever fiscal year that was reported.
Speaker 3: It's huge.
Speaker 7: I I didn't know that they were like had like a whole bunch of gold, but I I kind of through my research, I found out that their mining is a big part of their economy.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 5: But I think you guys work six twelve hour days and you get oh yeah.
Speaker 6: They were Yeah, they work like twelve So they definitely work a lot of hours.
Speaker 7: But what interested me was I don't have an experience and it's like they don't really require that, which is cool. But also they pay really well and you can basically, you know, like lift for free while you're there because they take care of your food and your housing and everything, and yep. I also just kind of think it would be a cool experience like go work in the mines. It's like, that's not really something that I've done or anything like I've I've grown up in like a pretty nice area, so I kind of want to like go do some hard work.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is, and it's it's very similar from one of the people I've talked to, very similar to the oil industry, whereas you have your little choes, your little container houses, they have a dining facility, and very very similar to you know, the military. You've got your barracks, you got your chow hall, and then you work all day in the in the mines and you have your internet. Yeah, they provide basically everything. And I'm you know, you're you're young now and you have a chance to see the world.
Speaker 3: Why would you do it? Absolutely? Oh yeah, definitely good stuff.
Speaker 5: Talk a little bit about your journey to how you came upon the subject of flat earth and what even led you to look into it for sure.
Speaker 7: So luck, I said during COVID was when I kind of first started questioning like the mainstream I don't know, propaganda and the news and all that. So that kind of put me on a sort of like a mental path, like a mental direction to more so think like, hey, don't always believe you know these like the things that these people tell you. So COVID happened for a while, and then that was really like the only thing that I was kind of like, I guess conspiracy theorists about for a while. And then I actually, I think it was freshman year of high school. I literally had an excess. I think I think you caught like an existential crisis, like a midlife crisis or something like that. Even though it was only a freshman, I literally started freaking out and I was like there, like I needed to figure out like if God was real or if you know anything like relating to that. I was like, I've been an atheist for so long. I just want to find out the truth. I need to see if God's real or and like all this stuff is like is their life after death? Like there has to be some sort of meaning to this. And I went down a big rabbit hole with that. So that was a big thing, and it took a lot of my time and energy, and I was literally researching for like months and months and months. I was like staying up like late at night. I was researching religion. I was researching Christianity, you know, Atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Buddhism and like Judaism and Islam and all these other religions, and I just wanted to see, like if there was enough evidence for I guess, like a religion that was true, you know. So after doing that for a few months and just devoting literally like so much of my focus and time into that, I found the most evidence was pointing to Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. So those were the which is interesting because those are the three Abrahamic religions. And then I was like, okay, now I boiled it down to three. Now I got to figure out, like if one of these is true, Like I have to figure out like which one is the truth?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: So after I did a whole bunch of more research, and I honestly, at that time I was more like new Age spiritual when I was researching the religions. And I was New Age spiritual because I didn't want to follow the rules of like real I didn't want to follow the rules of like Christianity, for example. I didn't want to have to, you know, do all these things and not do all these other things. And the New Age spirituality for me was kind of like a way to be spiritual without having to follow the guidelines. But one day I literally just sat down and I was like, you know what, like Austin, you just need to like, regardless of how you feel, like what you want to do, you literally just need to figure out like the truth because you don't want to go to hell, you know, if it's real, you don't want to you know, be living in sin, if that's like a real thing, like all these Christians are saying it is. So I just buckled down and I just found so much evidence pointing to Christianity, like way more than any other religion. There was just so much evidence for it. I literally like had to become a Christian. It was just like completely undeniable at that point. So I became a Christian about sixteen, and then from there on out I started just you know, getting really like Christianity and just like researching like a lot of like theological stuff and everything. And then it was actually kind of a random thing that happened. I was friends with this guy and he sent me a TikTok edit of Ted Kazinski, and it was like it was just this TikTok edit of Ted Kazinski.
Speaker 6: And like them like arresting him and all this stuff.
Speaker 7: And then I started researching Ted Kazinski, and that TikTok literally got me like into the rabbit hole of researching all these conspiracy theories because I saw that TikTok and I started researching him. And then I was like, oh, wait, like the government's not that great and there's elite people out there, and like they don't want you to be, you know, doing all this stuff, and they don't want you to be knowing all this stuff. And then I kind of went from that to like I guess like the moon landing was fake, you know, like the like surface level beginner stuff. And then I just started researching a whole bunch of other conspiracy theories. And then eventually I saw some sort of like TikTok edit of like cause when I was first coming in like conspiracy theories, I'd watched like a little of videos and like TikTok and like YouTube and stuff and also bit shoot yeah, and then I saw like a flat earth video or whatever, and I was like, man, like this is crazy, Like people are gonna think I'm crazy if I believe this, and I kept seeing more and more of it, and I was like, you know, like maybe if they faked the moon manning, maybe this isn't so crazy. And I was like, all right, you know it's probably fake, but I'm just going to research it.
Speaker 6: Just kept researching it.
Speaker 7: I was like, all right, like this aligns with Christianity, this aligns with what I've observed in reality, and there's just too.
Speaker 6: Much evidence to deny it.
Speaker 7: So that's basically kind of how I came to that.
Speaker 5: Well, it's hard to believe that an eighteen year old is saying that you actually take the time to discern for yourself, and you actually looked at all the religions and it was interesting that it was narrowed down to the Abrahamic religions and then when you look at the fine details, you really understand, in my opinion and many others, I think most people listen to this podcast what the true religion is. And you know, we talked a little bit before the podcast, and I think we could cover some things on the fact Unner at some point about things related to it. But in your line of everything that you just said on how you came to becoming a Christian and we'll get into that now. Did when you finally realize that, you know, the whole lie about heliocentrism and that we live on a full plane, did you kind of get the gist of how important that this rabbit hole is and the intention of hiding God.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean it was definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I realized how important it was, and it was just like so profound me. I was like, well, once I figured out the Earth was flat, I was like, dude, like my whole like worldview of like my of my reality to.
Speaker 6: Just like completely change.
Speaker 7: I was like, I don't know, it was literally just like the most profound thing and just like thinking that not thinking, like knowing that literally everything we've been taught in school and just by the media and the news and everything is just like it's just a complete lie. It just completely changed my worldview about things like my full on the live just like opinions and everything, just how I view the world.
Speaker 6: That completely change like literally everything.
Speaker 5: What were some of the you know, we call the silver bullets, but what were some of the evidences of flat earth that really puts you over to the flat earth side.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, definitely, So I would say number one for me, I would say the most. I would say the most convincing thing wasn't what convinced me initially, but is what convinced me the most now. So what convinces me the most now is you know the fact that it's literally talked about in the Bible, because that's what I believe is like the ultimate truth and everything. But initially what convinced me was I kept on seeing long distance photography and I was like, now, I've been up on planes before and I've never really seen the curve. And I'm seeing all this like long distance photography, these like YouTuber's talking about and everything, and I was like, that seems really weird that we can, you know, take videos and photos to that far without any curve, Like that doesn't make any sense at all. So I would say the fact that it's talked about in the Bible, all of the long distance photography that you know, people have been able to take, I would say, like, those are my main reasons. And then also just like you know, like me being like up on planes, I like, I've traveled on airplanes and everything, and I've literally never seen a curve or anything. So I would say that, like those are definitely the main reasons. Then also there's like more like like more like fine details, like I heard that they have like some sort of I guess it's like lasers or whatever, like radar or something on those Navy ships and it has to go on like a straight line so it can like detect anything like or like work properly, and it wouldn't work if there's a curve or anything like that. So that was kind of something that I found interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a big one.
Speaker 5: Sonar radar in the military, we had something called in OA two five four which we would use on our retrans sites and they were line of sight.
Speaker 3: And then I have.
Speaker 5: I've got to find my notes. But just yesterday I found through the CIA's archives fifteen NASA documents that say treat the Earth as flat and non rotational.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yeah, not too.
Speaker 7: I remember once I saw it, I was like dang, like literally like even these people are saying it, like that's actually crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if you put if you go to the CIA, it's very easy. Just go to the CIA archive and in not parentheses but quotation marks, because if you just put in flat earth, it'll give you any combination of words that say flat or earth, But if you put it in quotation marks, it will search that exact phrase and you will find all kinds of NASA documents and others. I think some training manuals talking about treating the earth as flat, non rotational nevy. Anybody who's been in the military before knows that you train as you fight, and there's no reason you would train one way and then execute another way. It makes zero sense. Oh yeah, definitely, what luck have you had? Shit hearing this uh with friends and family, et cetera.
Speaker 7: Well, it used to be a lot harder, honestly, back when I was a like an underclassman in high school. But now that I've become like a junior and a senior and all that, it's more so like I've just found more people that agree with me on the topics.
Speaker 6: Like back in the day.
Speaker 7: When I was younger in high school and everything, I kind of came to the truth and the realization about all of this stuff, and I was having like I literally could only find one person at my school that believed like everything about like the flatter thing, like Christianity. He was Christian and everything, and he knew about all the stuff going on and you know, all these elite people and stuff about the Holocaust and everything. So I only had like one friend that believed it for like the longest time.
Speaker 6: And then I moved to this other school this year and I.
Speaker 7: Found a lot more friends that are kind of like know about all this stuff, and we had to like talk about it in class, like we have like open discussions about it sometimes.
Speaker 6: So it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 7: So I would say it's been hard for the most part, But recently I've been able to find more like minded people, which is good, but it's still very hard to find people like that. It's only it's only a few amount of people. There's it's definitely hard to find those, uh, those kinds of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's also fair to say, because I remember when I was your age, those type of subjects weren't at the at the you know, forefront of my mind. There's so many other things going on. But when when you were able to get the conversation out in the open, did you find that many of the people would defend the globe without knowing any of you know, the stats behind it, how far the sun, the moon or any of that, just blindly defending helio centrism.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 7: Haven't really talked about I haven't really talked to too many I guess, like globe believers about it.
Speaker 6: I've definitely talked to a few.
Speaker 7: I've only talked to people that I can trust about it who are globe believers, who you know, aren't anything I'm like crazy or anything. And then you know, we'll kind of have open discussion back and forth. But really, I would say, the only people I talk about it too or really just you know, fellow I guess like believers who believe like the same stuff. But now the people I have talked to you about it that are globe believers, Yeah, they literally don't know. They don't know how far away anything is. They don't know the statistics or the stats or anything. They haven't done any research. And then I tell them everything. Look, I'll tell them about like all this evidence, you know, like all this evidence that NASA has faked everything, and just all the evidence about the flat Earth and how it's in the Bible and everything, and then they'll they'll literally just like brush it off like they I don't even think it goes into their brain.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, Like they.
Speaker 7: Don't have any evidence to defend their to defend their position, and then you give them all the evidence and then they're just like, yeah, I don't know, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you mentioned in your email two things that I wanted to talk about is number one tartaria. How deep of a dive have you done on that.
Speaker 7: I've done a decent dive into the tartaria, but I honestly just haven't found it as.
Speaker 6: Interesting as like other topics.
Speaker 7: So I definitely know a bit about it, but I'm not like super well versed in it.
Speaker 3: I guess are you more into the.
Speaker 5: I guess I could ask you this way, do you believe that we are in the timeline they say we are?
Speaker 7: I honestly don't know, because that's something I question honestly like every day. It's kind of like I'll literally just think about that topic like almost every single day, and I'll be like, you know, like, is it really like twenty twenty five? Is that really like this timeline that we're on? So I see a lot of evidence for I don't know. I'm kind of split like fifty to fifty with that because I see a lot of evidence that, you know, it's not the timeline that we were actually in and that they're lying about all that. But then I also just think, like, I don't know, maybe maybe it's not true. I don't know, So that's kind of something that I'm divided on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm more into the architecture. Kind of paralleling that question. We watched recently that the film Wall Street from eighty seven and that the last scene is when he's walking into the I think it's called the moynihan Courthouse in Washington, d C. And it's the camera pans away. You just see this building with these huge pillars, and you can't help but notice that, man, all of this architecture in DC is all this Roman Empire based architecture.
Speaker 7: And oh yeah, that's definitely a part of tartaria that I have found a lot of interest in, and I've done a decent amount of research into that, like even just around San Antonio or like even Texas. Honestly, like I'll see some of these like super majestic, beautiful, old like grand buildings sometimes and I'll be like, they don't make stuff like that anymore. That would have taken a lot of resources, a lot of manpower, a lot of just like very good skilled people to make that, and it's just like it just looks so old. And also about like the Roman part too, you know, like it looks like it's not culturally like made, like it looks like it's made by an architect from like a different culture.
Speaker 4: Like it.
Speaker 6: It's just crazy.
Speaker 7: And you see all these buildings like all around the United States. And also another big one is the World's Fair that they used to have and all those big like just everything with like gold on it and all these big beautiful buildings and then they would just tear it down right, and then they say that they blew them up and they tore them all down and everything because it was just like a temporary thing.
Speaker 6: It's like I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is something, man. That whole timeline after you know what we're told the Civil War eighteen seventy one reconstruction, because there's a huge shift in I mean you think about it, and from eighteen sixty one to eighteen sixty five, we have people on horses, people shooting cannonballs, muskets, photography is brand new. And then reconstruction and then all of a sudden we have engines, we have cars, and then that leads into other things turned to the century. It's just that that twenty years and the advances that we made. It's a head scratcher. And I'm not saying that it's not possible, but it is kind of interesting that timeline there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: Like I see all these like Tartaria photos of all these people like on horses and they're all where, like they're all where suits and everything, and they're just like standing around.
Speaker 6: There's all these like crazy buildings and everything.
Speaker 7: It's like it just looks out of place, and it's just like, I mean, it just looks like stage, you know, right.
Speaker 5: And the Tartaria thing that I think the most interesting connection there is the Great Wall, right, because the whole theory suggests that the Great Wall of China was could have been built by Tartaria, which was on the other side of China. What people believe, right, And people believe that the wall's defensive if you look at it, the wall's defensive features face inward towards China, not outward as you would expect if it was built by China. And then Chicago World's Fair eighteen ninety three, you know it, there is claims and that's why I look for these old books. It showcased Tartarian architecture, and again all of this resembles ancient Rome rather than what we see in modern America.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then also I've seen I've seen old maps where they literally have like Tartaria on the map. It's like this super big country or whatever, and it literally used to be on the maps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a thousand percent. The theory is really interesting, but it's it's one of those things trying to connect the dots is extremely difficult because there are several things that you can't do in concrete. And of course, any time you're trying to connect the dots from five hundred years ago, you're just trusting on which document to believe, right, Yeah, but it makes another it makes a lot of sense. That's why one of the big things I found interesting when they say they use the word founded.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah found it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, yeah, we found it, Yeah, we found it.
Speaker 3: And then your thoughts on the firmament you would mentioned.
Speaker 7: That, well, yeah, I definitely think it's one hundred percent real.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, it's in the Bible.
Speaker 7: And then they have all these you know, I get quote unquote rockets going up in the sky and then they curve and it's like, oh, you know, it's just going up the curvature e the like, No, they probably just don't want it to explode and you know blow open on the firmament. And even times when they have done that, you can literally see videos of like rockets going up and it's just it looks super weird. There's like like weird gases and stuff. It looks like it's in water or there's like like it explodes they get it look like it looks like it hits something or something like that. I mean, there's just so much like evidence of it, even just from like these space agencies. You can just like see videos and things just look don't look right. But definitely the fact that it's in the Bible is what convinces me as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, that that is the home run for me as well. It's it's in black and white God's words, so we should believe it one hundred percent. And unfortunately that's when we get back to that little seesaw where you know, one hour in church, thirty five hours in public school system that is run by the Rockefellers, and they are not on team Christ. They are on team Satan, and that leads me to my next question. You talked about biblical evidence, and when you realize that we are living in this lie, then you realize how much of taxpayer's money seventy million dollars every single day is going to Satan's project, and how people are with that and we are basically supporting, you know, a version of the Tower of Babel.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: Let's talk a little bit about the other theories before we do. I want to play this audio clip, and I want to I want you to kind of precede the the audio clip, talk a little bit about we're gonna trand we'll come back to flat Earth. But let's talk a few other conspiracy theories. Talk a little bit about what you found out with Bob Dylan.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean, Bob Dylan's super interesting.
Speaker 7: I think I don't exactly know when I kind of figured this all this stuff.
Speaker 6: I think it was about last year.
Speaker 7: But I started just just like regularly listening to his music, and I got Supernurse music and I liked it and all that, and I thought it was great. And then I kind of started to realize that he was one of those guys that had sold his soul, and I was like, oh, man, like all these artists that produce all this great music and it sounds beautiful and like everything is like it's just super popular. Like literally all of these people they always sell their souls and that's how they get all the success and everything. And I was like, and as a Christian, like I do sometimes listen to his music still just I really like it and enjoy and everything, but it's like I definitely feel there's some sort of like negative underlying like presence or like meaning behind the lyrics. And with Bob Dylan, I mean yeah, I mean I found so much evidence about him selling his soul and just all that stuff. Like I found a video about him where he was talking about how he went to the crossroads and how he sold his soul, and you know, obviously there's the one with the sixty minutes where he's you know, like made a bargain with the chief Commander and all that. So I mean even just like that's that's super good evidence by itself, but also something that really convinced me is the lyrics. There are so many lyrics, and I would say maybe about like eighty percent of his songs have some sort of evidence behind it about some sort of like demonic deal or some sort of just something like that, some sort of like biblical theme that kind of talks about like what he did, for example, like Joker Man. If you watch the music video the Bob Dylan has for some Joker Man, there's a lot of pictures and themes and just like good evidence in there.
Speaker 6: And also like the lyrics and everything are really good. But more so.
Speaker 7: The lyrics that were convincing to me was the songs like a Rolling Stone and also mister Tambourine Man. So there's a lot of I actually have a document that I wrote and I can pull it up on my computer really quickly. But if you just look at what he's saying, like, there's just so much evidence if you just like look at the meaning of it.
Speaker 6: So let me pull this up.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, So one of his songs, one of his lyrics was as you stare into the vacuum of his eyes and say, do you absolutely.
Speaker 6: Talking about him selling this little of the devil? And people listen, Okay, so this is really good to right here.
Speaker 7: It's so it's from one of Bob Dylan's songs, and the lyric goes as you stare into the vacuum of his eyes and say, do you want to make a deal. So I mean that just by itself is just an obvious reference to like making a.
Speaker 6: Deal with the devil.
Speaker 7: He's literally saying do you want to make a deal, and he's like staring in the vacuum of his eyes. And it's just crazy that people will listen to a lot of this worldly music and they won't even pay attention to, like the lyrics. Like I remember, I was listening to the song and I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: Thought it was a cool song, sounded amazing and everything.
Speaker 7: And I just started I just researched the lyrics one day and I was like, dang, Like literally each one of these lines has some sort of evidence to it. So that's a good piece of evidence right there. Another one that I have, let me, let me pull it up here.
Speaker 5: And I'm looking at the lyrics to this Joker Man song. It's it's out there talking about Sadam Gamara walking on water and uh oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: I mean even in that song, joker Man, I mean talks about sodom and Gomora. I mean, just like in the video, there's just a lot of pictures and everything that are related to just like biblical themes and like satanic things and all that.
Speaker 3: This is. I was never a Dylan guy, so I'm not aware of any of these lyrics. This is interesting.
Speaker 7: And then another one here is, hey mister, this is tambourine Man. Hey, mister tambourine man, play a song for me in the Jingle Jangle morning, I'll come following you. So I kind of think this is like he's calling out to lucifer as like the tambourine man, like he's asking to be led, you know, like the music is like seductive or whatever to him, and he just wants to follow it, and he just kind of wants to just follow him and all that. And then also this other one, I'm ready to go anywhere. I'm ready for to fade into my own parade. Cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it. I mean that's literally just talking talking about him wanting to follow the devil. He wants to go under it, he wants to be put under a spell. I mean there's so much literally, I mean in the songs, mister tamburine Man, and like a rolling stone here it is, Yeah, so the devil as a tambourine man. So he says, hey, mister tambourine man, play a song for me in.
Speaker 6: The jingle jangle morning, I'll come following you.
Speaker 7: I think that he's alluding to Satan as the tambourine man, I guess you could say. And he wants to just come following him, and he wants him to play a song for him. And as we all know, Satan or Lucifer was the angel of music in heaven. Another one that I have up and I guess if you look at these lines, maybe like you only like look at one of them, like it's not very convincing, But when you look at each of the lyrics and the songs, it just adds up in a compounds and it's like, oh, that's interesting, and that's interesting, and that that looks like it has a meaning to it, and you just add it all up and it just it's just a whole bunch of evidence. Another one that I had over here was oh yeah, this one because okay, yeah, forgetting faith. So one of his lyrics is with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today, until tomorrow. So I think this is talking about him just honestly, like wanted to forget what he did, like the deal that he made, forget you know where he's going. He doesn't want to deal with it. And a lot of these artists and musicians that they sell their souls like they enjoy in the moment, right, but then as they get older and they kind of realize like what they did, they really get like super depressed. They they you know, they start taking all these drugs and everything, and then they die and it's just like the super sad thing and it's like they just got old, they got depressed and everything. And even if you watch that sixty minutes interview with Bob Dylan where he's talking about making a deal with the Chief Commander, he just looks super old and just like not happy with life.
Speaker 6: He looks depressed.
Speaker 7: He like he sounds like super I guess, like regretful when he's talking about like what he did, and he's like, yeah, I made a deal with it, and I'm holding up my end.
Speaker 6: And it's like he knows, like he's getting.
Speaker 7: Old and he's going to have to pay the price for what he did.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, Now that's a great time.
Speaker 5: Like the clip's only about thirty second, let's share it with the audience.
Speaker 6: Still out here doing these songs.
Speaker 3: You know you're still on tour. I do, but I don't take it for granted. Why do you still do it? Why are you still out here?
Speaker 8: Well, it goes back to the destiny thing. I mean, I made a bargain with it, you know, a long time gone. I'm pulling up my end. What was your bargain to get where.
Speaker 7: I am?
Speaker 1: Now? Should I ask who you to bard with?
Speaker 6: With?
Speaker 3: With?
Speaker 9: With with you know, with the chief chief commander on this earth.
Speaker 8: And this earth and then in the world we can't see.
Speaker 3: So there it is. It's it's in our face.
Speaker 5: And if people still don't believe, you know that this is real and people are willing to sell their soul for worldly goods. And by the way, it's Bob Dylan is quite the interesting deep dive. He's his real name is Robert Allen Zimmerman. And his name in Hebrew is actually I think it's pronounced Shabtai. Shabtai. This this wil Ben Avraham and Shabtai is actually uh, the same name is a secret society, a Jewish secret society at Yale University. You know, everybody's sort of skull and bones, the Manuscript Society. Uh, you know, very few people have heard of Shabtai. But now that you have what's that guy's name, Vivik Ramwowski or whatever his name is.
Speaker 7: Yeahs avec Ramaswami or Swanny.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, that he's part of it. A lot of people that you've heard of are part of this secret society.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely. And then also something else that I thought was kind of interesting, so we all know how we change his name from Robert Allen Zimmerman to Babylon. Sorry to Bob Dylan, but I was I was kind of researching. I was like, can this be turned into like an anagram of anything? And literally, Bob Dylan can be turned into an anagram of Babylon. Real interesting. Yeah, if you rearrange the letters like that, it makes Babylon. There's one, well, one letter left over, which is D, but it makes Babylon.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. I did.
Speaker 5: Bob Dylan's use of Babylon typically refers to a symbolic representation of societal ills, corruption, and the dangers of power structures. Uh, so he does actually in his songs apparently refer to Babylon quite a bit, including all Along the Watchtower.
Speaker 7: And then I'm pretty sure he was all into I mean, obviously since he sold us All the Devil, but I think he was into I don't know if he would be he was into like crystals and like I guess like like dark magic and stuff like that. And it's kind of interesting to research that. But there was a photo of him during rehearsals for one of his for one of his consorts was it was taken in nineteen seventy five, and there's a photo of him reading this book it's called Crystal Magic, and like he's like there's like a photo of him reading it. So, I mean, you look at these people. There's just so much evidence to just show like what they're actually out there, like what they're actually doing, and people just kind of push it away.
Speaker 5: The chief commander of this world, yep, that's it. Yeah, you can see it in this phase. It's one thing for the listeners to hear it. And I did put the show note. I put the link in the show notes. When you look at his face when he's discussing this, you can tell that what he truly understands, uh, that he probably didn't make such a great deal after all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I mean I even went on to his website, and I feel like his sense of drad is even just pouring out on the ways posting on the internet. I went on to Bob Dylan's website or whatever, and there was it was literally on the front page. There was like a big thing in quotations and it said, well, my sense of humanity has always gone down the drain. And I was like, dang, like this guy is just like not having a good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you google like celebrities that have sold their soul to Satan, The biggest one that we talked about before we hit the record button was the first one was really Robert Johnson.
Speaker 3: He died young. I think he didn't even make it to thirty.
Speaker 5: But here's this great American blues musician who he was the first one who really publicly claimed that he went to the crossroads sold his soul to Satan. And he went on to become even though it was short lived, kind of like a Kurt Cobain type of life.
Speaker 3: He was huge, a great blues guitarist. Then he was gone, Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean he's super interesting research. I mean, there's not a lot there's definitely a lot of evidence about him selling his soul, but there's there's not too many photos or anything of him. It's kind of hard to find like documented evidence of like where he went when he sold his soul. Because here's the thing about Robert Johnson. People said that he was a They said that he was a horrible musician. Every time that he would play at like the bars and stuff, like everybody would tell him to stop playing, like he sounded horrible and they didn't want to play anymore. And then you know, he left like two years or something like that, and then he came back and then he was literally like the best like musician ever.
Speaker 6: He was playing.
Speaker 7: Everybody wanted to play more music, and people were just like absolutely like astounded about like how much.
Speaker 6: Better he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, by the way, I'd forgotten he was twenty seven. He was the first one. He started the twenty seven club.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah definitely.
Speaker 5: And then of course they mentioned Bob Dylan, who came public about it.
Speaker 3: You just heard. I guess Eminem is another one which makes sense.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there's so much I mean I mean, Eminem is still live, so he's not part of the twenty seven club, but he is. He definitely sold a soul. And if you just watch his music videos and really pay attention to lyrics, like that's like the biggest thing that if anybody wants like go out there and research and stuff, watch the music videos, see the symbolism in the videos, and just pay attention to the lyrics and just decide for the meanings behind it. He has talked like Eminem specifically has talked about all of this, you know, satanic deals and everything in his music and like let like he's talked about like demons attacking him and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not much.
Speaker 5: I've been out of the popular music for quite some time now, but it's very apparent people like Rihanna, jay Z, and Kanye West obviously are all Lady Gaga is a big one too. Yet these are the people who sell number one albums. People pay money to go to their concerts, and I always say it's interesting that people pay for their own demise, whether it's watching Netflix or going to these And here's the thing. When you go to whether it's jay Z or Lady Gaga or Rihanna. These aren't concerts. These are what's the word I'm looking.
Speaker 6: For, the ritual.
Speaker 5: Rituals, thank you? Just like the one the one that happened down your neck of the woods to the east. I think it was in Houston. What was the thing where you walked in through the mouth and there was people got killed trampled a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was Travis Scott.
Speaker 5: That was yeah, yeah, Travis Scott. Yeah, that was very satanic walking in through the mouth, like wow.
Speaker 7: And circling back to Bob Dylan relating to that in his In Bob Dylan's music video Jokerman, he literally has like symbolic biblical imagery of like the big mouth and like people walking.
Speaker 6: Into it like that's in that music video. Really yeah, there's so much.
Speaker 7: I mean, I would definitely encourage people to definitely watch that Jokerman music video after they listen to podcast this. It's super interesting the lyrics, the symbolism, everything, and just you can just kind of see on his face as you singing the song, just you can see.
Speaker 6: All of the meaning and the deep like emotion behind what he's singing.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Yeah, I have it on my computer here. The symbology is crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the same thing with what was that?
Speaker 7: The Oh this is also a big one for Paul's Dead, Matt I used to be. I'm still big into it too, but I was super big into Paul's Dead for a while. But the Paul's Dead music video What was It? Eighteen eighty two music video by Billy Shears, That is a super interesting one. The lyrics and more so the symbolic imagery in that video.
Speaker 6: There's it literally shows a photo of Paul.
Speaker 7: McCartney's like the capitated hit because they killed them, right. But I mean even even besides that, there's just so much imagery and symbolism in that video to talk about, like what happened to Paul? They show all these ex free Mason, the cult rituals and satanic things and all that.
Speaker 6: That's definitely really interesting video. It's the eighteen eighty two music video.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen the interview where Ringo calls Paul Billy?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I've seen all that.
Speaker 6: Like he calls them billy.
Speaker 7: You know, they have people just coming on to like like interviews or whatever, and they'll literally be like, hey, Billy, what's up, like everybody's calling him Billy, so like everybody knows the secret, you know, they're all in the secret group together, so it's it's really interesting. And then also going back to Billy Shears, I think he had like he was somebody was like filming him while he was on like a track. I think he had like a farm, so he was like driving his track or whatever on his farm. And then he was like, well, when you think about it, I never really started a band before, so I didn't know how to do it. And obviously he didn't start bank because that's Billy Shears. But Paul McCartney did start a band. If you just watched all these videos of you know, the Billy Shears guy, there's so much evidence of been talking about like yeah, like I feel like I'm two different people, like you know, like one of this person is like a famous person, the other one is like living a lie or like he has some sort of videos talking about that kind of stuff. Like there's it's very interesting to research like different interviews and and just like music videos from Billy Shears.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. Can I play this clip real quick for the listeners?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, of course there's a five second dramatic entrance. It's Ringo star unmasks and the.
Speaker 9: Music was always more important than anything else to me personally. You'll have to ask the other two personally. Funny when you say that, now, you know, it's so new to me that I always sort of it clogs you up of it, and you know, because you're sold glimpse.
Speaker 3: We'll ask the other three.
Speaker 9: Now we can only ask two, which is a dragon into winning. But I'm sure he's okay.
Speaker 10: He just said Ryan would have mentioned it right, would have just right if a manager would have just said, oh, you know, and this show is segregated, there'll be black people over here and there'll be white people over here, and we went.
Speaker 6: Now we've played.
Speaker 10: So he's joking, you know, for us, you know, as musicians.
Speaker 3: So I'll put that clip in there.
Speaker 5: You'll see the clip see Ringo calls Paul Billy on multiple times. Yeah, and for the listeners, go ahead, go ahead, okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also in the Strawberry Fields music video, if you listen to that, I mean also again likelogy, like the symbology, the imagery, and it is really interesting as well.
Speaker 6: But more so the lyrics at the end of the song.
Speaker 7: As the song fades out, you can literally, I don't know if it's Ringo or who, but you can literally hear one of the beatles any saying Paul is dead or no no. I think it sing like I killed Paul or Paul is dead or something like that. But it's like you can hear it as the as the as the song is like fading out, you can literally hear that lyric in the end of the song.
Speaker 6: It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it might have even been the Strawberry Fields Forever. I could be wrong, right by the way, when I was talking about Wall Street, it was New York City, not Washington, DC. But I think it was the Strawberry Fields Forever music video where Paul starts playing it right handed and then he switches the guitar around and plays it left handed.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then also after they killed Paul and they replaced him with Billy Shears, there's these photos of them with I think it was Jane Asher, who was Paul's girlfriend at the time, because I think they were trying to keep up that image of you know, him still being alive or whatever for a while, and then you know, they kind of I think Jane Asher left or stopped kind of hanging.
Speaker 6: Out with the Beatles and stuff.
Speaker 7: But there's a photo of Billy Shares with Jane Asher and he's literally like three inches taller when it's Billy Shears compared to whin it's Paul McCartney. Like, there's there's physical I mean, there's hype differences. There's massive differences in his facial features and the way that he you know, he plays his music with the left handers in the right hand like it's super interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and for those who may not be familiar with this that there is a theory that well, it's not a theory. Paul was in a car accident. I think it was August or September of nineteen sixty six, and yeah, you know, people claim out was just an accident. He was fine, but many people leave and there's there's a lot of interesting evidence all around it that he passed. And of course, when you have a machine like the Beatles, part of it is because of the money, part of it was because of more just kind of to distract away from what was going on in the world with Vietnam and the civil rights movement and all of that. But there was one other thing that doesn't get talked about too much. If I remember McCartney had crashed his mopett he was driving around in the year before in sixty five, and he actually chipped his tooth, and yeah, when you go forward, all.
Speaker 3: Of a sudden his chip tooth was gone.
Speaker 5: And there's kind of like biden and his body doubles. There's some significant differences with his ear and his nose and things of that nature. Wasn't it didn't They hold in Louisiana or somewhere like a lookalike contest, a Paul McCartney look like contest, and that's where they pulled off from.
Speaker 7: They did do that, Yeah, and then that's where they got I think, Well, he kind of goes by two names. People call him William Campbell and then also Billy Shears. But yeah, so that's where he found where they found him at.
Speaker 6: But there's a book called, oh gosh, what was it?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, The Memoirs of Billy Shears.
Speaker 6: I have that book.
Speaker 7: It's very good. It's so dense, like it's a It's just has so much information in it. There's like hidden clues all throughout the book and like you you literally have to like decipher it, Like there's so much interesting information in there. But I think that that book was partially written by the guy who published, like the actual author, but also partially published by Billy Shears. And he talks about it and like it's like in the first person, he's like, this is what we did with the Beatles and everything, And I honestly don't know, Like I don't think that Billy Shears is really trying to hide what he did because he's literally given so many clues and so much evidence that's like what actually happened, and he'll really talk about And also if you just read that book, The Memoirs of Billy Shears, like he kind of talks about how like he kind of feels bad about what happened and he wants to tell people, but he doesn't want to get killed, you know, Like he kind of like comes out and just like exposes the whole thing. So, I mean, that's the super good book if you want to get really into the whole pology Dad and everything. There's there's a lot of good information in there.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about the book The Memoirs of Billy Shears? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And in parentheses it says the Memoirs of Paul McCartney.
Speaker 6: Oh really, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a very very highly rated book on Amazon. They've sold a lot, and it's you're right, and and listen that those clues not just in that book, but there's clues all over their music. That one track on Revolution nine that says turned me on dead Man. And there was a radio DJ from the sixties who suggested that Paul is dead theory, and I think he was an insider who kind of let it out. And then they continue to, like you said, leave hints on album covers within the music and the videos.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, the album covers were a huge disclosure for all of that. And also even just going back to you know, all of this like satanic you know, stuff in the music industry. If you look at the album cover for what was it, Lonely No No, Sargeant Tepper's Lonehearts Club band. You know, they have all these people on the cover and everything, like the you know, the whole Beatles, like the whole band and everything, but they also have Alistair Crowley in the background. It's like, why is he there supposed to get music band? Why is Alistair Crowley on the album cover of a Beatles.
Speaker 5: Like album exactly exactly, and and the theory goes that the Beatles felt guilty about hiding the truth swapping out McCartney. And I think one of the biggest evidences is the Abbey Road album and they're all in step, they're left foot, they're left foot forward, their right leg back, with the exception of Paul who's right leg forward, left leg is back, and he's not wearing a shoe.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely. Yeah, that's that's a huge one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's a heck of an ex I I tend to believe it. It was actually my sister who told me about it years ago, and it was one of them things like, yeah, okay, yeah, how could they do that?
Speaker 3: How could they hide that?
Speaker 5: And then you take, like I always do, you take the evidence, you take what you think is not evidence, and you weigh against each other. And I think it was seventy five percent led to it was a conspiracy and twenty five percent evidence that it was just a made up story. So I'm three quarters of the way believing that it was probably the a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And he actually died in that accident.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean he was definitely killed. And they've had professional facial like analysts or you know people can like you know, like decide, you know, like they've had professionals basically analyze the differences between, like the facial differences between Paul McCartney and Billie Shears, and they have concluded, like every single time that it's completely one hundred percent without it out a different person. And then people, I mean, you show us to people and they're like, I mean, I don't know, it kind of looks different, college saying, but it's like he literally he has a different nose, he has different like you know, marks on his face, like different molds, like he has different like it's different everything. He's tall, his teeth are different. There's a complete difference in the facial features. And obviously, you know, they tried to give Billy Shares, like you know, facial surgery and everything to make him look you know, more like Paul McCartney to make.
Speaker 6: It more believable.
Speaker 7: But even even with that, like he still looks like a completely different person. And his all his mannerisms are different as well. He acts different, he talks different, he moves his hands differently, you know, if you look at the interviews from you know, before sixty six versus after sixty six, even just his mannerisms alone, like, it looks like it's a completely different.
Speaker 3: Person one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And back in the sixties into the seventies, backward masking was a big thing. And oh yeah back now, yeah, yeah, big time. And when I was eighties, you know, our church would talk about it, I'd roll my eyes like yeah, yeah, yeah, and I didn't really believe it. And then as I got older and you take the time to research it is a big deal. Stairway to Heaven from led Zeppelin has a lot of back masking in it, but Strawberry Fields Forever contained a backward message that said I buried Paul, and oh yeah, the song I'm So Tired says Paul is dead. Miss him, miss him, miss him?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The backpassing is huge, especially one like you're saying, starre to Haven't. I've listened to back masking on that like a whole bunch of times. It's just really interesting to kind of kind of hear what they're talking about. And even if you just played the song normal, like for like and like how it's.
Speaker 6: Supposed to be played.
Speaker 7: The lyrics they're they're so symbolic, even just even if you just listen to the song normally, I.
Speaker 5: Wonder if AI if it will AI? Yes, AI can be used to reverse or bass mask how do you fall? So I'm gonna have to try that. AI apparently now can just play it backwards for you and you can listen to it. Back in the day, I had a big record and I'd just spin it backwards.
Speaker 3: To listen to it. Uh.
Speaker 5: But yeah, with technology, you don't have to do that stuff anymore. What were the other subjects that you had noted that you wanted to discuss.
Speaker 7: Well, I remember that there was one other music artists that I wanted to talk about. So this is going to be probably like the younger audience. I don't know what the age range of people who listen to podcast, but I'm an eighteen year old and one of the artists that I like to listen to, even though you know, he definitely sold a soul and it kind of talks about bad stuff, but I enjoy listening to his music. I think it's fun. But he died when he was twenty one. His name is a little Peep. So that was like a rapper music artist from like early like no, not like early. I was like twenty seventeen, like twenty fifteen kind of era. So he had a song and the name of a song was called It's called Problems, and I was listening to the lyrics on one. I was listening to the lyrics on that song, and one of the lyrics was I sold my soul to the Devil. And I'm like, it's literally right in front of our Facebook. We don't even have to like pay attention. It's like it's really right.
Speaker 6: There in the lyrics.
Speaker 7: And then another part of the song was like saying like take what the devil offers, and I was like, man, like this.
Speaker 6: Is so bad.
Speaker 7: Like I enjoy listening to the music, but probably shouldn't be listening to this.
Speaker 5: So I've you'll be shocked to know that I've never heard a Little Peep. But I pulled up his wiki page and I want to read this and see what number pops out to you. On November fifteenth, twenty seventeen, to before his twenty first birthday, my goodness, he was young. Little Peep died on his tour bus before a scheduled performance in Tucson, his second to last scheduled show on his thirty three date tour in the United States.
Speaker 3: Thirty three.
Speaker 5: Every single time, every single time, thirty three they're saying he died of fentanyl.
Speaker 6: Well, they said he died of a drug overdose.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know they said he was given like lace drugs by a fan or something. And he was definitely big in the drugs and all that, you know, him being a rapper and everything. But personally, every time I see these people, you know, they they they talk about selling their soul to the devil, and it's obvious through the way that they live, their lifestyle and their lyrics and everything they talk about, and they give good amount of.
Speaker 6: Evidence for it.
Speaker 7: All these people that die at twenty one years old, like they'll give some excuse for it, just like they did like Judice World, like, oh, we had a season on an airport. But it's like now, like the devil came to collect his soul, that's why he died.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, that's what I believe.
Speaker 5: That is interesting. He's got quite the bio. I'm gonna have to do and research into him, because yeah, there are a lot of very interesting things. Other than just the thirty three, there's a lot of I think they put a lot of these people when they put them out on the world stage. They like to push Yeah, I have anxiety, I have depression, bipolar, and he I guess he had suicidal tendencies as well. And some of the music and some of the lyrics, Man, this is this guy. They had him on everything ten X plus all the drugs he was taken. He must have been a very confused young man.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, And it's definitely evident.
Speaker 7: There's lyrics like I listened to it, but it's I mean, I know that music, like it signs.
Speaker 6: Out frequencies to your brain.
Speaker 7: Like if you listen that stuff like all the time, it'll it'll kind of make you like start to think down and believe it. Like people that listen to this music and they don't really kind of give.
Speaker 6: It a second thought.
Speaker 7: It just goes into their conscious brain and then it turns on their conscious brain and then what the lyrics are saying, like that's how they feel. And that's a huge problem in today's society, is just all of these negative, demonic lyrics and just drugs and anxiety and all this like other stuff like it's affecting people in a very negative way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 5: That's something I had to consciously make a difference in my life. And it was one of the more I mean, I'm not gonna be dramatic, but it was you know, listening to music my entire life and understanding finally that it was actually having negative connotations and working subconsciously. I do believe that when you sing, you're chanting certain things. And going back to like you said, some of these concerts being rituals and you are emoting certain things, whether it's spiritually or or mentally, that have negative connotations. And it's one of those things I had to break myself of. And it's just a fact. We're in a war and they use everything against us, whether it's food, whether it's spraying us, whether it's the fluor ride in the water. The movie is we watch and certainly the music we listen.
Speaker 7: To, Oh yeah for sure. And I mean, you know, when Lucifer was in heaven, he was he was the angel of music. I think in the Bible said he had like you know, some like musical elements like carved into his body or like you know, something like that. He was literally like a musical being and then he you know, comes down to Earth after he fell from heaven, and then he's just going to take over that whole that whole industry basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it's in the Book of Ezekiel talking about where he mentions the tabrits and pipes in his creation.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is interesting. And again.
Speaker 5: The correlation of many people in the music industry who were noted as being horrible musicians all of a sudden, within a very short period of time, be becoming world class musicians. Is it impossible not? I guess if you work hard enough. But more times than not, there's something more nefarious and deep about the conspiracy itself.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of said something go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 7: Also something that I found about. I think I was talking to about this before we started the podcast, but I don't know if you could find the video, but there's that video of I'm talking about him going to the.
Speaker 6: Crossroads and selling his soul.
Speaker 7: If maybe if you could pull that up, I think that would be kind of cool so we could put it on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Which one are you talk about?
Speaker 7: It's talking about him going to the crossroads, because that the one from the sixty minutes was him talking about making like a deal with the chief commander. But there's a separate video talking about him going.
Speaker 6: To the crossroads.
Speaker 3: Oh Dylan, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah Dylan, Yeah, I think this is it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need to be on.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is a song or not, but it's talking about on the junction of US sixty one a US forty nine in clarks Delle, Mississippi. So he's actually talking about is this the song crossroads? I guess where he's talking about. He actually writes the song about Robert Johnson sold his soul.
Speaker 6: I think, well, that is a good one.
Speaker 7: But the one I was referring to is it's actually an interview and he's like, yeah, like I went.
Speaker 6: To the crossroads.
Speaker 3: Oh here it is.
Speaker 5: I feel like, yeah, that's when I went to the crossroads and made a big deal, you know, like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one one night and then uh way back to Minneapolis, and I was like, hey, where's this guy man? Yeah, he went to the crossrows.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 5: Yep, it's it's right in our face and people will put that aside and still and it should be noted that guy does probably the least amount of videos of any musician that that is of his caliber.
Speaker 3: He is a very posited guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there we go, great stuff. Segue back and finish up with the flat Earth. I would say to you if you've had any successes with sharing the flat Earth. I know a lot of people in your age group are obviously busy with a lot of other different things. But going forward, if you were to present it to whether it's family or friends, I guess the question I'm trying to ask is, are you more of a breadcrumb guy? What facts are you presentable? Have you thought about, like in certain ways that you should present this particular evidence to others?
Speaker 6: Well, definitely with my family.
Speaker 7: I mean sometimes, you know, we're sitting around the dinner table and I'll kind of talk about like little breadcrumb stuff like I'll kind of talk about like you know, certain like elites or something like that, or like, hey, this musician just died.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm kind of.
Speaker 7: Interesting to look into the part of the twenty one club, or just like stuff about like.
Speaker 6: Jewish people doing stuff. So I'll kind of.
Speaker 7: Talk about like smaller things like that in hopes that they can kind of like find it interesting and research it and look into that and kind of research on their own. But I mean, I honestly don't really know what I would say if I was to just flat out like bring it up to somebody that didn't believe in any of this stuff, because you know, I don't want people like to think I'm crazy or whatever. It's it's really just like there's so much evidence. You know, if you start researching it, you're gonna find out the truth. So I honestly don't really bring it up to too many like people that don't believe in it. But I mean the ways that I have found people that do believe in this stuff, Like I mean, this year, going to this new high school, I've probably found about maybe like two new friends like at the school that are no actually actually three, Like they're super Christian.
Speaker 6: They believe in all that stuff.
Speaker 7: They believe in the firmament like the Bible, flatter everything, and they know all this stuff like the Holocaust, like the US and everything. So and the way that I've kind of like figured that out, I haven't really just like flat out said it to them, but we'll be talking and then maybe like like Okay. I was literally I think this was like a month or two ago. I was at this club and then I met some guys there, and then they were driving me back home, and then I was talking about this steroid it's called MK six seven seven, and then one of them was like, oh, like MK ultra, and I was like, what do you know about MK ultra? And then that kind of like led into the conversation about them like talking about all the stuff that they believe in, and then it'll be like, yeah, like I actually believe in that too. So whenever I kind of like discover other people that believe in this stuff, it'll it'll kind of just like happen by chance or coincidence, or maybe they'll, you know, they'll bring some sort of like smaller conspiracy theory up and then I'll work it up into like the larger stuff to kind of see what they believe in.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of how I do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a smart plan too, to bring it in through through other means. Isn't it also a bit of evidence? You wouldn't you say this is evidence just the way that it's been deemed to taboo that by the powers that be, like how is it that we can have a conversation with anybody in our family, any friend, you know, asking do you think the moon landing was faked? And they're not going to think twice about it. They're not going to look down upon you or anything else. But you know, if you bring up the flat earth, which is a flat was a direct correlation to that question, where you will be you know, just looked at as you know, what is wrong with you? Doesn't that isn't that evidence? Doesn't that go to show how much effort they put into this?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean, yeah, it's crazy. They're trying to manipulate the whole you know, dynamic around it so people don't have open and free, like genuine discussion about it and can figure these things out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: You tell somebody we live on a flat plane and we're circled by an arctic wall that holds in an antarctic wall that holds in the water, you're crazy. But if you say we're spinning at one thousand miles an hour, we're circling the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour, or moving through the universe at four hundred and eighty three one thousand miles per hour.
Speaker 3: Well you're a smart guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then also the people that believe that they don't even know the numbers of the statistics or anything, and they're like a lot of you know, like I learned it in school. And then you bring up like the you know, I think it's like, what is it zero point eight inches per miles square? It's like supposed to be the curvature of the earth.
Speaker 6: Right, yep, uh huh, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You bring that up to them and then they'll be like they don't even know like the numbers or anything. And they're like like you've told them that, and then you show them like long distance photography and then I don't know, it's just they don't they're just so brainwashed and they just kind of school just completely just destroys their critical thinking skills, and they just they just do what they're told.
Speaker 6: It's just crazy. Yep.
Speaker 5: And if you do have this conversation with someone who is biblical, someone who follows Christ, I always like to let people know, don't remember the Book of John and Ephesians that it's clearly written that Satan is the prince of this world, which we've played several times on this podcast already people admitting that. And what is Satan's most powerful tool.
Speaker 3: It's to see. Simple, Yeah, plain and simple. It's to see.
Speaker 7: And then also I'm sorry y'all cover this on the podcast before, but just one of the one of the scriptures that is super like pro flatters in the Bible, there's really convincing to me, was where it says the earth takes form like like.
Speaker 6: Clay heel or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that one's pretty convincing because when you when you look at like a photo of what that looks like, you just look it up, it's like it literally looks like a flat plane with like you know, like a wall surrounding it.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Book of Joe Joe thirty eight fourteen. It has changed like clay under the seal, and its features stand out like a garment.
Speaker 3: Great stuff.
Speaker 5: Great, It's been an amazing interview. If there's anything else you wanted to touch on, that would be a great time. Otherwise I'll give you the final word.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, definitely has been a great interview.
Speaker 7: I don't think that there's really anything else I had online, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I really enjoy talking to you about the music side because a lot of people aren't aware or they've heard of them and never thought twice about it. But Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, and that the people who were presented to us high you know, as people we should admire and follow. In many cases we should be doing the exact opposite. And we have to remember what Psalms one eighteen eight says, trust in God, not in man, and that another thing that Satan does, other than deceive, is to bring out a form of idolatry. And people do follow these people, whether it was Elvis or led Zeppelin or the Beatles, it is a form of idolatry.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, Austin, thank you so much for your time in joining us today. Wish you all the best in your future whatever you decide to do. If you'd like to reach out to Austin his email addresses in the show notes. God bless everyone. Thank you for your continued support of this podcast and for Austin.
Speaker 3: I'm George. God bless you all.
Speaker 5: I hope you have a wonderful a week and until we meet again, my friends, we will see that.
Speaker 11: I know it's been a strugne I know you've had Spain. I'm not feeling tired.
Speaker 12: Hell down all the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same.
Speaker 11: That's all we're to go from here.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 13: You've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give it, No, don't give it.
Speaker 4: But never this home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 4: He's got I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Why it's away?
Speaker 4: Time got up? Maybe we come? Why wait, God, mcor, I.
Speaker 12: Can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead folio.
Speaker 3: Beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing.
Speaker 12: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in, nevertheless, hold, don't let gone on the primis me ain't Donion's god, I'm letting. WHA's the way down? The God of Merica.
Speaker 4: We don't give up. No, don't give in. You never lis home, don't let go on the primis.
Speaker 2: It ain't NiFe.
Speaker 4: It's worth living. What's a play down? The god of baby Colt.
Speaker 3: Why sur pray now?
Speaker 4: The god of steam cold? Oh yeah, what's a pray down. The God of baby colt Oh, yeah, got TV cold?
Speaker 13: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in. Never do they go on the primis I mean and thens God I'm saying, waits, God of if it colls, don't.
Speaker 11: Give up, no, dog giving never al, don't let go of the trimes getting done, lovers for living watcher.
Speaker 3: And God of any cols.
Speaker 1: Ah, the God of needs. Whaits do God of any case.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Just the facts, ma'am.