Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky?
Speaker 3: Do you feel the poll? The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 4: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 3: They built their tails on grafts and lights on theories. They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid The answer scream, They're all around.
Speaker 3: Rising, break through all the lies.
Speaker 5: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It is time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. As we record on this August second, twenty twenty five, It's Saturday night. I hope everybody is doing well. We have two guests this evening. It's Jose and Francesca are joining us from North Texas today. Good evening, How are you all doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Great? How are you sir?
Speaker 5: Doing great? It's a pleasure to have you. We had a little bit of a conversation beforehand, but please take a few minutes and introduce yourselves to the audience.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Jose and I'm Francesca his wife. We are from We are originally from Puerto Rico, but we've been living in North Texas for about ten years. We've been married for ten years. A brief brief introduction of myself. Right now, I work in the cell phone industry and the tower industry. I build cell phone towers and networks for the major carriers five G. Right now, I'm not building anymore. I'm in more like in a management position. But I've been in the army. This is that's what I did for a living. For a few years. I was deployed to Iraq. I had a secret security clearance, so I've seen I saw all the shadiness of the government and all the misspending, all the insane spending that it didn't make sense to me. And I was a kid. That was a while ago when I went to Iraq. But I've been doing this for about almost twenty years, and that's how I that's how I came to be with the flat earth. The telecom industry itself can get it's hidden in plain sight. You can see. You can see that the telecoms will not work in a globe, and I figured it out for a a few friends experience in some life. So I'm gonna yeah my wife.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm Francesca and I currently homeschool two teenagers fourteen years old and we've been homeschooling for two years. The Lord put that in my heart and he has given me the grace to do it. They were exposed to the public school system, but I'm glad that we got them out. And so currently we're going to go into our third year homeschooling and we have two yerkeys.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's awesome, and homeschool before you homeschool. I'm not speaking for you, but like to me, that was one of the biggest decisions I ever made.
Speaker 4: That I was fearing, like, am I harming her?
Speaker 5: You know this and that? And it's been I think we started in the twenty twenty into twenty one school year, so it's been I guess four years now, and looking back, it was one of the best decisions I ever made, especially when you see what's going in the public school systems. And again it's not a hit on teachers, it's the system itself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred percent. The idea that we can think that our kids can endure all these days of that kind of environment. It's us. We don't even enjoy our toxic environment at work, and we expect kids that don't have the maturity level to be exposed to it every single day, and it's been the best decision and I'm glad that our kids are enjoying it. We were able to do last semester the Creation Standard with Josh Keith, and my daughter loved him.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's awesome, and that's the founded Earth Brothers. Yes, yes, I'll find that link and put it in the show notes for folks if they want to try to use that, because he's still using it next year, he's actually expanding it, right, Yes.
Speaker 6: I need to look into what they're gonna do next year. I haven't follow up yet, but it doesn't surprise me that's gonna He's gonna be expanding Moore, because more people are coming to the truth, and especially when new homeschool, you're like, you feel so weird teaching them this stuff that is in all curriculums, even in Christian base and it's like, I don't want to waste their time or mine with this. And they are exposed to what the world teaches, like what society today teaches. I don't deny them that, but I want them to know the truth and not waste time.
Speaker 5: Amen and our audience. A lot of people homeschool so kudos to you for doing that. We use something called monarch aop alpha omega, and again I know when it's signs class I look ahead for the week, I'm like, oh man, we're going to the moon.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: But even you know, we have the same conversations with her, so she's aware and understands that. You know that that part is maybe fabric. Jose, you had mentioned that you work in the telecom industry, and I'm sure half the people listening to in our audience may have cringed. I know, yeah, go ahead and expand what we were talking about the things. You don't need to get too deep into it, obviously, but like how you're awakening, I guess paralleled with your profession.
Speaker 1: So I've been doing all kinds of stuff in the telecoms industry, but mainly it's all tower work. But for all three major carriers in the United States, most of these work in the past was all microwave links. Microwave links by it said by themselves, they cannot work on a globe, It's impossible. And I've been doing microwave links. You know, do you know what a microwave link is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sure do Yeah, it's a it's.
Speaker 1: A directional antenna from tower to tower, and these microwave links. I found out that I've always been doing like thirty forty miles, but and I started doing sixty and seventy miles. And but I it never crossed my head that I'm like, it's how are they calculating the curve? So I started looking into it, and they came up with a technique that they called abducting. And then it didn't make sense to me because I'm like, but radio frequencies that they don't bend, you know, they should be all absorbed by the ground. And then I kept looking into it, and I just stopped because I'm like, well, I don't know. I guess there's somebody else that is smarter than me, and they figure it out. So I stopped looking into it. And when I moved here, I met this guy shout out to Rob, a friend of mine, and this is a very smart guy. And we were climbers together and we were in West Texas and we were at three hundred and fifty foot and he tells the other climber it's flat, right, they are wor yeah, it's flood it's not. And I didn't know what they were talking, and I'm like, what do you mean. It's like, you see the horizon and then after the horizon there's the curve, and they're like, no, it's totally flat. So they kept telling me then, and to me, it was not very I didn't I didn't fight it. In my head. I was like, it makes sense, so I started believing it, but they failed to explain that there was, you know, an ice wall and a firmament. So when I started looking into the Internet, the first thing that I found the Flattered Society. So when I saw the pancake floating in space, that literally, it was literally just went away immediately and I totally forgot about it. And you know, years later, this same guy we were it was like two years later, we were all together, we were all I think it was that it was a Thanksgiving and we were all all eating and drinking, and then they started mucking rob all the group and about the flat earth. And but then we were all laughing. But these guys started spitting facts like one after the other, about laser targeting, the microwaves, dyrol targeting on ships, the railguns, and every time he said something, everyone kept laughing. But I was I felt like I was shrinking. I was like, oh my god, it was it's that's undeniable. That's undeniable. So I didn't say anything else. And then years later when I when I came into the flat earth again thanks to Eddie Bravo and look into it and all these movies, I met him again and I told him like, bro, it's flat, and he's like, yeah, I told you permanent and on the wall, I'm like, you never told me that, Like so yeah, that's how I came back. I came about with the flat airth and then we kept digging and then I started looking into the microwaves and I found it. Actually we I'm from Puerto Rico and I remember doing a pad there was a path from Puerto Rico to Saint Thomas and that's there. That's seventy miles flat on water, and I found a KMC. You can go through it the FCC website, download the KMC on Google Earth. Funny enough, it's a globe that turns into a flat plane of course, and you can measure. You can measure all the microwave links from the United States and Google Earth, and you can find all kinds of distances and then you get the curved carbon calculator and it's impossible. It's impossible in a globe. There's no way.
Speaker 5: It's so interesting that you mentioned that because the last guest I just had on literally a few minutes ago, but for the people listening to the podcast, it was Travis from Sunday Night.
Speaker 4: I looked it up earlier today.
Speaker 5: The longest microwave line of sight, like we called it in the military, I guess line of sight that's two hundred and twenty miles.
Speaker 1: Actually, I found another one. It was in nineteen nineteen seventy.
Speaker 4: Nine, I think it was, Yeah, somewhere it was.
Speaker 1: It was longer, that's the record. And yeah, there's there's all kinds of microwave links that are extreme long, and there's no way that that can be produced on a ball. It's just physically impossible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when we did the math, it would it would have been hidden behind thirty two thousand feet of drop.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it's absolutely ridiculously thousand feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the people do the mental gymnastics just to excuse all kinds of stuff, and that's when you know it's it just gets ridiculous. Uh.
Speaker 5: And while we're at that junction. Why do you think that is Why do you think people won't take that step? Is it afraid, like subconsciously they don't want to be known as a flat earther or do you think it's something deeper than that.
Speaker 1: Some people is that they don't want to they don't want to look into it because they don't have a system to replace whatever they have we have right now. And then there's other people that are they're merit to the idea. And then it's very spiritual. They're under they're under a spell, especially man with these I mean they took away for men, they took away the the innate exploring that we're meant to explore and conquer. And then since we don't conquer and explore anymore, they gave us the ultimate frontier, the ultimate fake front tier, which is space, which sometimes someday we're gonna conquer it. And then we but the achievements, achievements quote unquote of these actornauts, we take him upon ourselves. Oh these are my achievements. You know, we're gonna go to Mars. We got all elon and then it's very difficult to break this spell. It's very satanic heliocentrism is totally satanic. And unfortunately, I had an experience with a guy that used to work with me and we met it. We we knew each other about about a few years ago, and then we were having the same discussion on Facebook about the microwaves. And then his excuse is that somebody else make this calculation for you. We are too stupid to make these calculations. So my last request, my life, sorry, my life to reply to him was, well, if you find me in the RBS, which is the radio frequency data sheet for each it's just site. Everything is there, the assima, the centerline, the the the potency of how you're going to transmit, the size of the dish. Everything is there. That's like the bible of the of the site. I told him literally, if you find me the curve calculation and any RBS ever, I'll give you a thousand dollars right now. And he ended up blocking me from Facebook immediately, and I never I never knew anything about the game ever. Again. So yeah, it's just we we think that there's somebody else with a permission and a degree that it's doing this calculation, and we are not. We're not supposed to do this because we didn't stall it for this We're too stupid. Yeah, and that's that's the play. That's what they've been doing. These people are all actors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And Francesca, you hit it on the head that there is a spell amongst the people that is put out through the television and the internet and the cell phone, the black window. The other cool thing is you, guys. I love when you keep talking about we. So it sounds like that. You guys, anytime someone learns something, you shared it with each other, and you've shared this journey together.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, Yeah, we definitely. We came to flatter together. And man, I'm so grateful to God for that because he has revealed to us the truth. And having a partner that you can talk about these things like it. I feel for people that right now can't even talk to their own partner, you know. And and I understand everybody's journey is different because there's a lot of layers to peel when it comes to this. You keep going into like having my husband be in this industry, you know, I was feeling convicted and I'm like, oh my god, everything is a lie, everything is a scam. And then but this is how we provide for our home. So you know, we are just depending on the Lord to guide us through what is next for us because we know what it means to be a part of this industry. And so we both came to Flatter together. Obviously he was more exposed to it. I feel like men, it is definitely harder for them, because when I saw it, I was like, oh, yeah, that makes sense completely for me. I hear you all the time George say, oh man, it took me a week. I couldn't sleep. I did not have that. I just that was immediately like yep, that made sense. And then just when you read the Bible and my relationship with God got so much stronger. But I do believe it's more on an attack on men. It does affect men more the space stuff, because you have Star Wars, you have Star Trek, and it just innately men are more in tune with space stuff than women. I don't say that there's women that aren't interested, but I do believe that they get more defensive and it's harder to break the spell.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's your spot on because like I said, I struggled for almost two weeks no sleep, and like you know, just I was looking so desperately to find that one bit I could say, ah see, but you can't find it. The more you dig, the more you bury yourself really and and then you know, I tell my wife, she's like yeah, just like instantly, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Really, just He's like yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, even to the point where she sounded like she may have come across it. But it just you guys are able to do stuff, I guess, and we're we're you know, we're we're boneheaded, we're stubborn, you know, we don't like to admit we're wrong in things of that nature. But there is something you said that really resonates with me. Is there is a spell amongst the people. And you can kind of see this divide of people who can see and the people who cannot. And I don't know if it's just me looking too deep into things, but it seems like that divide is getting wider and wider, like people are truly waking up, and there's still people who were just turning their backs on these things, whether it's you know, they're they're under a spell or they don't they're too comfortable in their lives because I tell people this all the time that if you're too comfortable, then you're probably not doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 4: That's just how I feel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and I think too that the spell part. I just feel like it's crazy to me that people are like, yeah, they don't believe in the moon, right, the moon landing. And I say, okay, so you have a big lie, and how does it make everything else true? I mean that for me is easy one line. What do you call a person that lies?
Speaker 1: A liar?
Speaker 6: So you can't pick and choose what they lie and they do not lie. I mean every institution we say, the government lies, CDC lies, the CIA, so, but NASA. NASA is the only one. You can't You can't give any pushback or question. And it's it's the indoctrination. It's the mainstream, the aspect of just you know, all these things that are fun because it's space, its gloriation. Don't look too deep on it, but no, it's very deep. Like imagine, the first book of the Bible is Genesis. It's God's creation. And I don't idolize the creation, but we need to give glory and praise to the one that created it. And we think that man's greatest accomplishment and we're praising men. And it's crazy to see it in Christians. I can understand people that are not believers, but Christians, it's it's wild for me to think that they they don't see it. And that's why we have to pray for the spell to break so the veil is lifted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've done two hundred and twenty of these interviews or so on this podcast. That's first time somebody has ever said that. That kind of hit me hard when you talk about, you know, people giving the glory to man and how that to see that these spells and the deceit is so subtle. And for your you can tell you the veils have fallen from your eyes, from your guy's eyes. It's just amazing when I hear something like that. That's exactly what it is. It's the transfer of the glory to God to the glory of man with this fake story. And that's what people. If you even have a little doubt about, you know, landing on the moon, then that you should be able to have a little bit of discernment, especially after twenty twenty and understand, yes, man does lie and if you're a Christian, Like you said, the Bible points out hundreds of times through the Bible that man is flawed, and put your trust in God, not in man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they call it man's greatest achievement because I mean it's his man glorification, which is a fake achievement. It's a lie. Yeah, a master of decession always.
Speaker 5: And I'm still stunned how God works because the guy just interviewed Travis, he worked for a telecommunications company in Canada. He did something similar to you with internet, and he kind of came to the same route. It's amazing how people kind of go through the same the same walk. How did COVID affect your family and did that play a part of your awakening.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was a little bit awakened if by nine to eleven, But as soon as I joined the army, I became very patriotic and I ignored the entire thing. But in twenty twenty, that's when the veil lifted entirely. I'm very grateful, and mine sounds weird that I'm very grateful for COVID because that's how we both woke up, like we it didn't add up. I was working for a big telecom company, and I saw the push immediately as they locked us down. I saw the push for us to start building like crazy, like building while everyone was locked down on our houses. We were building, building and building and building and building non stop. It was the greatest push that I ever lived on this industry, and that really asked my attention. And then every time you expose you you you exposed the human to new frequencies. You get, you get, you get sick. That's been proven through the course of history. And then you were pushing all these new high ultra frequencies which I d and oh, you're gonna tell me that this doesn't have anything to do. Plus, they hijacked the flu, and I saw, I saw through it. I saw through it. I remember a guy at work saying like, well, I guess you need to get used to it, because this is the new this is the new normal. And I remember getting so infuriated that I started yelling at him and I'm like, I'm done, I'm not doing this anymore. And a few months later I quit and I started my own company, and I'm very glad because after that they started doing the vaccine mandates. So I was gonna probably lose my job anyways, and God took us out of there immediately. Then we bought a house. Well used to live in an apartment, and then thanks to that, I met some people. I'm I'm I'm a CrossFit athlete, and the owner of this CrossFit gym took us to church. I was I used to be an atheist at that time, and since this was the only church open around and they didn't use masks, I was like, yeah, they're rebels. I would go with them, I guess, so I went with them. In that day, they played a video and this video was going down. I remember it was going down. It was it was a message going down and it was very negative about Jesus. And then when it kept then they repeat they did it in reverse and it was going up the letters and it was the total opposite, and it was talking about how God is merciful, how God is loved, and it was it was literally like a spell broke. I started crying and I was like, I've been fulled. I started saying I've been fulled. I've been fulled, And in that moment, I came back to Jesus again, and from that moment on everything one after the other. God started exposing and giving us all the clues flatter like everything COVID, all the everything is a scam. Everything is a scam. That's our favorite praise. Everything is a scam. These are all actors. It's there's no limit for these people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and for me, the blessing was breaking the curse of the politics system, right, because that is so divisive amongst our friends and families, and that they're all actors in a realm that will never have any interactions with these people. Maybe if you're in the military inn a parade, you may get waived at. Or I had the absolute pleasure of being told to shake Hillary Clinton's hand in October of two thousand and two. I've washed my hand like eighty four thousand times every day and it's still I can't get that evil off my hand. And it was like, you know, people talk about I'm not trying to start another rabbit hole. They talk about the reptilians, but you want to talk about cold clammy hands.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what in the world.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, but yeah, I forgot we were going, but I wanted to ask.
Speaker 6: Definitely, Yeah, that turning point. It COVID, and at first he was more like giving pushback, and because I didn't know, Like I was just like at first, I was like, please, let's not like just go to the store and put on the mask, like I don't want no confrontation. But then after we saw more and I saw more, I also like just didn't care. And then the vaccine stuff, like I was raised, you know you do vaccines, and so now that I know, I don't put nothing on my kids. We didn't get the COVID vaccine and we had family obviously that did it, and they were like telling us, you know, you should do it, and we were the we were the weird. I was that gave push back in the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was told by someone very close because of people like you, people is dying. And I was like, I guess I'll take that as a badge of vuner because I don't know. I don't want to tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they bought hook Line and Sinker into it, and I remember the thanksgiging of twenty twenty. It was divisive. It was heartbreaking. You know, we're family, we're friends. We should support each other's decisions. Like I've always said, there's that there were certain people who may have just been in a point in their life they just for whatever reason, right, but to actually rebuke someone because they are standing strong in their convictions. And then you actually do the research on vaccines and you find out, well, you mean there's people who been protesting vaccines for over two.
Speaker 4: Hundred years, right, I know.
Speaker 5: Tell Yeah, there used to be a joke that what's the difference between conspiracy theory and the truth? About six months? And now it's like a couple of days in many In many cases, absolutely unbelievable. But yeah, COVID was a double edged sword. It was a great awakening. But I also think it was a test. I think when the time comes where they actually put their foot down, I think that what we saw is going maybe ten percent. I think they're going to push things like internet usage and the ability to spend money in certain ways. I think what we saw in twenty twenty is going to be just a small percentage of what we're going to see.
Speaker 4: In the future.
Speaker 5: And I'm not trying to be a fear monger, but I'm just trying to The Bible tells us if you yes, you're going to be persecuted.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, no, and everything points to that. I mean, right now, if you look at the news quote unquote the mainstream media, they're talking about a hostile craft coming from space that is supposed to be here in November, and I just laugh. I'm like, man, white people keep eating this like nothing. They just consume it everything, and it's just wild because it's just people don't have any discernment or common sense. And then these are the same people that say, oh, do not believe. I don't believe you, and then I believe fALS blah blah blah. Then they're all the same, and then they all peddle the same narratives. And some of them they painted rates, some of them they painted blue so they can they can get the entire mess. But it's just absolute nonsense. It's absolute nonsense. And they're going to try it again for sure. I mean they already again that twenty thirty. They're not hiding it. So that's going to happen either we want it or not. And it's written in the Bible, so yeah, we just got to be prepared. I mean, it's not fear monger and it's just.
Speaker 5: The truth exactly. And again I don't dwell on these things, But you have to make it known.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: There's some people who refuse to even mention the word hell in church, but I think you have to say, you know, listen, there are you know, we if you make ask your certain actions things, you can either go here or hear that. I mean, that's the bottom line. There are repercussions for the way you live. And you know, during the First Great Awakening in the seventeen fifties, there was a very famous preacher, very famous sermon that he gave that has been redone today, and he spoke very much about the consequences of turning your back against God. And you know, I'm not saying that your church should be you know, but people need to know the truth. And sometimes the truth isn't you know sweet or tastes like pepperoni pizza. Sometimes you know when just like you know the things, you know how they corrupt these politicians, right, the Epstein thing, that is awful, It's horrible people. Millstone just like the Bible says, it's better than a millstone be tossed in the ocean. But if we turn our back on these things, we're doing it a service to the children as well.
Speaker 1: It's you know, yeah, everything have a consequence. You know. Unfortunately, we live in a society that they just don't want to take action because if you if you acknowledge the truth or the issues in your life. For example, I used to be an alcoholic, so until I didn't acknowledge my alcoholism, I couldn't if I acknowledge it, that that means that I have to take action. So people don't want to acknowledge the truth because that means that it will have to take action or they will have to acknowledge the truth. And you know, live by the spenders of the truth, and you know, you are just participating in and you're complicit on everything. So they just they just choose to look the other way. It's easier. Football is next Sunday. Let's grab some beers and just you know, eat and drink until we just until we pass out. And it's just it's absurd the way people live these days. But I mean, that's where we're at right now, and it's very sad, but it's reality.
Speaker 5: Isn't it interesting that when we wake up to use the term, and we're saved by the grace of God and the blood of Jesus Christ, how the things we used to like, I couldn't wait till Sunday, and if the Eagles loss on Sunday, I'd be upset till Wednesday. And then I start focusing on the next game. You know, that's stinking cowboys, right, And and then you wake up in movies. You don't pay attention to the movies and all those things, and it's it's just you know, you don't miss it because you're so focused on the truth and you're thirst for knowledge and you want to better yourself. Right, And whether it's vaccines, whether it's m rn A in the food system and the tackle the seed war on us, whether it's m R and A, whether it's gmo. Right, everything got created, there's a war on and we need to be a part of standing up against that evil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely a war on seed in every.
Speaker 4: Area for sure.
Speaker 1: Then once you once you understand that biblically the flatter it may make sense, which we call it true Earth or biblical biblical cosmology, and you understand that the Watchers and the nepheline where I mean, they've been having a seed war since the beginning of the time. Everything makes sense. Everything just makes sense. And that's why it's so important, and people just you know, brush it off like, oh, it's not a Selvay issue. Maybe for you not, But to me, it brought me closer to God like one hundred percent. I know that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, and these controllers do everything they have on their belt just to hide it, to mock him, and just to discredit everything. They discredit the Bible, they discredit Genesis, and they discredit revelations because it's how it started and how it ends. Satan lost to mock and he hates Genesis and Revelation in specific because that's how it started and he knows how it ends. So that's how he discredited so much.
Speaker 5: Have you taken the time out to like the Pyramids of Egypt or whether it's buildings that we see these huge, you know, buildings that we see that are founded in like the sixteen hundreds. Do you think the Nephelene played a part of that building or the giants back then?
Speaker 1: And I think that the pyramids. Yes. We actually we went very recent to was to loom right, We went to Mexico to we saw some pyramids and Francesca of everyone started, they started poking the guide, the tour guide, and asked him about it, if if.
Speaker 6: Anybody has asked about the giants, does anybody come and asked about it? And he said yes, really yeah, so and I went like, yeah, and I believe that. I said, that's what I believe too. So I was I made the tour interesting because I I injected myself in there.
Speaker 1: But these buildings are everywhere. We even in Puerto Rico and Puerto Rico, like the Capitol building in San Juan and then there's a bank and they'll all have Greco Roman infrastructure and they even have the Roman numbers and everything, and people just off that they just lived there, like yeah, in a model which is is a big star for it. And I'm like, you see that. They're like these people didn't build with these little couple copple tools. It's impossible, and people just they just overlook it. They're so there's so a sleep on everything. I see all these buildings all across Texas because I traveled all across Texas all because of my job, and in every town there's one or two in the are They're pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that, where did you say you saw the star for.
Speaker 1: Then oh, Puerto Rico, chick for l Motro.
Speaker 4: Really you know.
Speaker 5: We we took a cruise in twenty nineteen in the summer of twenty nineteen and we went to Belize and we saw pyramids there. Yeah, they're all over the world and I go ahead, sorry, no, no, you go ahead.
Speaker 1: So I've heard recently that in Puerto Rico they found some fossils on and they had that there was stone that it wasn't great with Hebrew. And I found that very interesting, and it was like they were dating it like for it was very old it was, and it was Hebrew. And I don't know about that. I haven't looked into it. But yeah, there's there's a lot of things hidden in plain sight everywhere.
Speaker 5: So the Hebrew Stones of Puerto Rico, also known as the Nazario Collection, are a collection of carved stones discovered in the late eighteen hundreds. Initially dismissed as forgeries, the research does suggest that they are are authentic. Yeah, and they're connected to the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. Yeah, learned something every day.
Speaker 1: I think. I think, well, with the with the Grand Canyon and everything, I think everything is inverted, everything is we don't know. We don't we don't know where we at, we don't know what America is the timeline I'm I don't. I can't say that I believe in the legal season, but I find it very interesting too, and I don't discard anything at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of things out there that are are hot topics of debate, and the Grand Canyon one is very interesting too. Like I didn't realize untill a few years ago, there are play in the Grand Canyon that you can't even step foot in.
Speaker 4: Yep, So what what is that? Lend? Is that tunnels?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: What do they think that is.
Speaker 1: They? For what I've heard, there's there's mummies, there's a lot of Egyptian artifacts really, so yeah, that's what I've heard for I've seen a few TikTok videos, but I haven't lived into it a lot. But for what I've heard, like in national parts, you're not even allowed to fly drones and you're not even you're allowed to access like ninety percent of the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's very it's very suspicious to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is interesting. You know, I always ask people just to get them thinking, I say, did God give this land to governments and to rich people or did he give it to everyone? Because you know, you had mentioned at the very beginning that we can't explore in many places, and we're meant to be on this earth and explore.
Speaker 4: And then you know how big was the Roman.
Speaker 5: I've been to many places around the world. There are reco Roman style architecture all over the world. So again, how much is real and how much is fake? Because again it all goes full circle. If they can lie about the shape of the earth and the man's greatest accomplishment was a lie, everything should be in play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everything's on the table.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I when I see now, when I go outside, I just look up now like you can't now when you see the the chemtrails, And I'm just always paying attention to everything. And I feel like when I talk to God, he's just there, that he's close, that the sun is not ninety three million miles away. I can clearly see it, and just everywhere I go now and if we travel and explore it, like I'm excited to look at things with a different perspective because I was completely blind. I was completely blind and it's it's exciting, and I know it's frustrating too to be like everything is a scam. But I always point to Jesus because that's where our hope is. And you get to just discover this earth, this realm through his lens and the truth. And I think that's awesome.
Speaker 5: It is really awesome. And you know, they tell you in Hollywood, don't look Up. Remember that movie Don't Look Up that came out December tenth, twenty twenty one, and on the same day there was a and this is December, remember folks, all the tornadoes that hit central and southern United States in December. And now we know that, you know, they have this weather modification that goes back. I think the first actual patent goes back to the late eighteen ninety eight and then you fast forward Operation Popeye Vietnam. You know, like just the weather we've had over the last two weeks, it's just been rain like we've never seen it before. And once again, regular folks who are not fully awake are even starting to notice. My mom is going to be seventy eight next month, and she's texted me they sprayed the skies again. I'm in Florida. There's a law again who told them just like she's even flipping out about it. People are starting to understand, like, you know, that's not the sky she grew up with in the fifties and sixties. You know that they are trying to My friend who lives in England, he believes that they're trying to that it's even more nefarious than that, that they're trying to break the connection because right God, if he's above us, they're trying to break our connection with him, That's what he believes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they want to cover the sun and you'll see that they'll do like the X and the.
Speaker 7: Sky and you see all these floods that don't normally have an and it's a mockery of the Bible because we know God's promise, he said he would never flood the earth again.
Speaker 6: So they they go, they stop with the fires. They took a break from the fires, and now they say, let's do the floods.
Speaker 5: Interesting times kind of going into flat earth. What would you all say, looking at your your six silver bullets, what are the big ones for you?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see we have a few roads that I wrote here for me was obviously the microwave paths, and there's something there's something else on microwave. There's another technology. It's a microwave laser microwave. They have a path which is it's a I can send you the Lynx. They made a link from New York to Chicago. It's called the Windy Apple, and it's a laser microwave. Lasers don't bend it. That's there's no So that the firmament in the Bible, Yeah, Genesis in the firmament. And for me, the Antarctic Treaty. You're gonna you mean to tell me that all these countries hate each other, but you know you're gonna. They're all together to protect the penguins. You know, it's they're so kind. You just want to protect the penguins. It's it's nonsense. You bomb children and gosa and everywhere you go, but you want to protect the penguins. Give me a break.
Speaker 4: Did you say Windy Apple?
Speaker 5: Yes, So that's the name of the this in the Simpsons, which reveals everything, the Firmament and Trump that No, that is the the show's capital city. So you see thirty three capital city is called the Windy Apple. In the Simpsons, that's when you said that. I'm like, wait a second, I hit Google and sure, yeah, Well the.
Speaker 1: Link is called Windy Apple, and actually the company its name is Windy Apple.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: And I wonder if there's some kind of mockery of Adam and Eve with that.
Speaker 1: Probably they are trying for what I read, he's trying new technology with balloons and airplanes and craft to do microwave, which in this explains the This explained the sadalloons for me, I mean, it's it's very obvious, the sad of loons. I was there. There's a I think it's called habs and it's uh. It's basically a platform that flies in a balloon and gives you lte. They use it in Puerto Rico for Maria. So these are there are your sadalloons. It's it's just crazy. So how about you, babe.
Speaker 6: Well, for me, the easiest one is our senses. We have been lied to to not even trust our eyes what we feel. I don't feel that we're spinning. I can clearly see it's flat, and I can look up and see the sun is not ninety three million miles away. So I mean the fact when I I'm amazed of how God created everything. Everything is so deep tailed how he created us, And so you're going to tell me that we're not going to have an intuitive connection to his creation into knowing and feeling. And he always and they always try to tell us that these people and our our ancient times, that they were so stupid and and had you know that that now we have smart people around us with degrees and they know more. And it's like, for me, that's the most simple one. Trust your senses. Do you feel like you're moving when I go on a roller coaster? I feel it when I look up, I can see the sun and in the moon. At the same time, I don't see the curve. We went on a cruise, everything was completely flat, so our senses definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And we underestimate ourselves were we always err to the professionals right, Well, he's wearing a white lab coat and it says you know PhD on it, So who am I?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And then you sit down and have a conversation with some of these people, I like, wait a second, we have a lap coat here.
Speaker 6: We put it on for my daughter for a lab and I tell her, honey, put the lap coote on because now you're legit. Now they have to take everything you tell them as as a fact.
Speaker 4: There you go, you know, for me, believe it or not.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I've mentioned this, I probably have, but one of the big things for me was the Tower of Babbel story. It's one of those things that helped me understand the Bible more right, because some people when they read the Bible just take that as oh, what happened back then, and they don't understand that it was actually and thirty three cubits and two palms, which is over a mile and a half tall, which means it was three times taller than Mount Everest. And it says it fell to the ground. So I mean, this is at that time one of the greatest technological ambitions of humanity. But they were literally trying to get into heaven to overthrow God God. And that continues to this day. And that always I always think to myself, this may sound silly to you if it does, just tell me, but I always think, does God want me to Maybe this is doing it, but does God want us to stop these people? Like if we know that NASA and all these people are trying to get into heaven, which I know they can't, but like, we need to stop these maniacs, and our tax dollars are going to people who are trying to break into heaven.
Speaker 4: Like literally, when you break it down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred percent. And I tell people, well, if God is the same and that he didn't allow that to happen, do you think that He's going to allow man to just go through the firmament. They cannot do it, nobody can leave. That's just to me, it's so simple to understand because you have to know the Father obviously that those are. That's for believers. For those that don't believe, then it's definitely different. You have to have grace, meet them where they are and pray. But the Bible, just that story alone, George, that you mentioned should show us that if God didn't allow it to happen one time, it will he will never allow it to happen.
Speaker 5: And there's a reason these stories are in the Bible. It's for us to learn from them. But unfortunately, once again, people trust in man a little too much. We've seen it over the last six thousand years. From you know, I have assured that says Noah was a conspiracy theorist. Then it started raining.
Speaker 4: Right yep.
Speaker 1: And other issue is that they took the apocryphy out of the Bible, because I'm reading Gasher and once I started reading Gasher and Enoch, everything pieced together. Everything. It was just so amazed. And unfortunately if you don't look at it now that I know that it's we are created and we are in a realm, and I can take the Bible literal, and I can take all these books literal. This our history, This is history, this is real history. I mean, the veil is lifted. There's no limit in the knowledge you're gonna get. And God is gonna take God is gonna talk to you more often because you know it's you are You are really seeking him and you just want to uncover the truth to be able to have a closer relationship with God. I don't want anything else. I don't want to be rich. I don't want to be famous. At the end of the day, you don't take any of the riches, you don't take anything. And I don't want to be not any of these thirty elites. They are filthy, they are I don't think they're even human. Yeah, and yeah, it's just I just want to live for God, and God is thanks to the revelation that I had and when the veil was lifted, and thanks to understanding that we live in a realm created for us and we are the center of creation. You're not an accident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and nine to eleven to me is part of the reason why I think these some of these quote unquote elites are at least maybe half human, right, because yeah, you know, George Bush just went to sleep on the night of nine to eleven two thousand. Well he didn't lose any sleep, didn't lose a wing, you know. And then that's one of the things that that you know, I like you, right. I saw the fraud, waist and abuse in the military, and then I started to see things did it at up, but I kept the blinders on. And then after I retired, then I started to look into it. And you know, dealing with flat Earth was one thing, but then dealing with nine to eleven, once you learned the truth about it and how it affected not just my life but some of the buddies who never made it home, it's it's something that still, you know, many many years later, I still cope, you know, try to cope with absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand. I get you on that one, because I'm once I started digging. Yeah, like two or three years ago, I watched a documentary it was fir from It was a very quick documentary from the Hibler, the same guy that did the levels. He had one that it's called nine to eleven and it is out of the theory of no planes and with old footage of all these news news anchor news covering everything and uh, the CIA guy that he was, he used to work for Fox, I think, and he had all this crib and it was everything made sense to me. But I felt I felt so disrespected and I felt so bad because I mean, and again I almost started crying because it's just it was another veil that was lifted because I went over there just for nothing, and I just lost people that were very it was very good people and they were lost for nothing. We were taking them just to be on the meat grinder and that. And recently I learned about the people with the little hats have their hands on everything, and that really opened my eyes. So I don't see, I'm telling you everything that's a scam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 5: And even that, you know, I talked about that a lot on the fact, Hunner, how they slowly infiltrated Christianity in the late eighteen hundreds, and then you see you go from the World Zionist Organization of the bowfour Declaration, and then nineteen forty five to forty eight, just everything changed. History changed, and the people who write our history book changed, and our way of living. It all changed, not necessarily for the good. But the Bible tells us this, and it's it's important that we point all those things out. But it's also important that we put it in contrast to as it's not every single one as well. There are people who you know are out there pointing it out, and that's the important one. But if you look behind to every president, there's a handler who is a dual citizen. I can give you a list of a thousand off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's unfortunately, I mean, it's it is what it is. At this point, at some point we're gonna I think, we're not meant to know everything in this realm absolute one point, when we get out of this realm and we meet our creator and our Lord Jesus crisis in front of you, everything will be revealed. But at that point is it's not going to matter. We don't even care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna look down and be like, oh, I told you there's a firmament.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and the four winds as well, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that I read that in the ch and actually Enoch doesn't make sense at all on a globe and it's all it's all a flattered book. It's it's crazy once I read it, because the center of the earth is the center is the pole is a north pole? And yeah, I mean all these stories that when I was a kid, I was like, but traveling to the center of the earth, that doesn't even make sense. What's their lava? And now that I think about, it's like the center, they're traveling to an old north pole. You know. Yeah, everything makes sense now.
Speaker 4: It does in your face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know now that you've like for me, I'm reading Jubilees right now. It explains a lot of things, including what we were just talking about, the Tower of Babbel in amazing detail, and it also talked about there's a verse in there where it talked about Noah and how he took all of his natural remedies that he needed for disease and wrote it all down like basically saying that, oh, yeah, they have God gave us everything we need to take care of ourselves. But they they're hiding that stuff, you know, all these natural remedies. I wish there was another book that, you know, he.
Speaker 4: Had dandelions and nettle and all this other stuff, but.
Speaker 5: Verses that many people would just gloss over. But even if you're pardon me a little bit awake, you understand, I kind of see why they're kind of keeping this stuff away from the mainstream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, they don't want to you know, they want to keep they want to keep the racket alive. It's it's all a racket. You go to the doctor and he just he wants to pump you with all kinds of pails and injections. Same thing with the military. When I well, when I came back from Iraq, it was I was a train wreck. And then years later I don't take a pill at all. I did a lab like two days ago. They read me a lab. I'm the healthiest that I ever been in my entire life. Thank you Jesus Christ. I mean, and it's just I don't take any any medicine. I just exercised. I don't eat eat processed food, and I just avoid I just avoid mainstream media. I try. I I sin a little bit with social media, but it's because I like I like memes too much. But other than that, I tried. I mean I tried to. Yeah I sleep better, and yeah we sleep with the Wi Fi off, and yeah, yeah it helps a lot. They're trying to cook us. If you google, there's a there's a lady she used to she used to be an air Force. I don't know. I think she was a chemist and she's very well known for about the exposing the charmeter. Well I think her name is Ariana Masters, and she most of the time she she's posting like a map like the of the towers, all the clusters, all these towers are divided in clusters, and she's saying that she put it like it's like a it's like an RF map she put it. And at night they turned up these towers like very high. So what she's saying is that they're cooking us while we're sleeping.
Speaker 4: Is this the Tinfoil Hat club.
Speaker 1: She's being a tempole hat with with Sam Tripoli. Okay, that's how I heard from her.
Speaker 5: She has the map on her homepage on her masters dot com you can see what's lit up the uncensored daily radar next rad Yeah, wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: Apparently they've been cooking us at night. They have been is the frog slow boiling? You know, because at night, who's gonna who's gonna notice? But that's how that's why people have not been able to sleep well. And I don't see I don't see a rem because these people, they don't care.
Speaker 5: They don't care to the quote unquote Norman and I don't like to use that word, but yeah, when they ask you, well, what about the quote unquote elite, aren't they subject to the waves?
Speaker 1: You know, I think they have their own remedies. They have remedies. I think they have continents and islands where they live, and none of these things touch them. They probably have something. I don't know how far the firmament goes. So I have a theory that they go above the ice wall and they probably have something else where they live and nothing touches it touches them. Everything is probably alive in one of these islands. One of his escapades every day. These people just don't disappear out of the blue. They don't kill themselves. No, they are too valuable for their cause.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, I have a quick anecdote. I worked. I worked in Saint Thomas full and it wasn't twenty two between twenty twelve to twenty thirteen. Lucky you and I work over there for a sprint project, and I used to I used to work in a tower that was next to the Epstein Island. So the tower that was pointing the microwave that was pointing to Epstein's Island. I was working in that tower and I could see the entire island. So that's that's the amount of money these people had. They had licensed microwave paths for themselves, I mean, and that was back in twenty twelve. I didn't I didn't know. I was always curious about these structures and the colors. And then years later I'm like, oh, I know that place. I know that place. I've been there, I mean not in the island itself, but you gotta you see it from the other side, and yeah, it's crazy, like the the circles that there were that we have to go through the world, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they control everything.
Speaker 5: That's why they always have key people in the United States Patent Office. So if they see something that a either threatens one of their current things, like you look at Stanley Mayer, her and the fellows who have tried to come up with these alternative vengeines that run on water that they have unfortunate accidents, but they also steal. They'll reject the patent and they'll create a character. Right like Lifelog was darker run then it ended the next day Facebook started.
Speaker 4: They had a character that you know, Zuckerberg, And so they're.
Speaker 5: Able to manipulate every single industry and they take all that Monday and they use it against us.
Speaker 1: They use a lot of they use a lot of characters. We notice I don't remember the name, but the girl it was a girl, a girl genius that wrote it all the code to go to the moon. And when I noticed, I don't remember her name, but I'm like, that's total only. And the picture is it's a girl with pages and pages of code. And because you can pretties as a girl. And then same thing with what's this guy Stephen Hawkins. This guy is just using nonsense. But are you gonna are you're gonna say something about this.
Speaker 4: Guy that is like I did I did a podcast.
Speaker 1: So you don't say anything, so they he'll trip you into not saying anything. That's why they use these characters. It's crazy. They have the perfect they have the perfect ideas. You got to give the credit to these guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Before I did the podcast on Stephen Hawking, I'm like, am I going to get backlash for this? Am I going to for making fun of a handicapped person? But then you understand it is such mockery.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then they even show them at Epstein Island, like with all these girls around them.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come on, man.
Speaker 6: Come on, that's always the first woman, the first little girl. It's so you don't criticize it. And then you just convince people. You get them riled up to this narrative. They were made in the basement. You know, these men got rich in the garage, they started their entrepreneurship. It's always these stories and when you look them up, you're like, these these.
Speaker 1: People are is their fraud? I think Jeff Jeff Bezo's grandfather, he was. He was connected to DARPA and and I think it was it was big on DARPA. So you mean to tell me that these guys like, oh, he just made his business on a garage.
Speaker 4: Of course, actors.
Speaker 1: Mark Socker is the same thing, you know, it was the same thing. It's like they're all actors. I don't know if it was here that I heard it, but it was a phrase I adopted it. It's like, we don't vote for the for the scriptors. We vote for the actors. They let us vote, but we vote for the actors, not the scriptors, not the director. Everybody there, everybody else is in the background just pulling the strings while we fight here because Daddy Trump is doing this or dad and it's all it's all smoked, the mirrors, it's it's all fake.
Speaker 4: That's why I won't participate in it, because that's consent.
Speaker 1: Yes, like like my like judge Josh Monday says it's all fake and gay Josh Monday.
Speaker 4: Yep. By the way, Margaret Hamilton was her name?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes? And I mean, are you going to criticize this girl that was a genius? How dare you? If you go to a Facebook post and you criticize this girl, you get cooked by the comment section.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: That's how inductrinated people is. Like I think critically man, it's just it's just not possible.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask both of you, uh, through this awakening process. So like for me and my family, we obviously your CrossFit, you're very healthy minded to begin with, but we we started understanding like chemicals within deodorant, chemicals within shampoos. We buy all our meat now from a local butcher, no injections and things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Through the the kind of awakening process, How did it change your life other than just flat earth the way you lived?
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely. We we we said we have to control what we can control, because right when you go into all these rabbit holes, it can be very depressing and you can feel like, well, these people are always killing us or making us sick or so you have to control whatever you can. And also we can't be in fear because we have Jesus and the blood and he's our healer. He gave us all the resources in this land to provide for us, and I believe that. And so just being more aware in forming ourselves and what are those things? And we like I cut off. I used to have like plug ins and I would get these headaches, but I wasn't awake and I wouldn't understand why. And I'm like, oh my goodness, it was a frak I took them off and the headaches went away. And so I make sure that I use a steamer for cleaning, you know, on not all these chemicals when you look up the bottles that say ninety nine point nine percent and then you turn it over at six at six. So we are more aware of the protein intake, you know, quality and protein and just moving our bodies. We promote a lot of movement here in the house. Lat night, we make sure the kids the phones sleep outside, we turn off the Wi Fi, and we make sure we sleep. We have a routine. So for us, it is important to be healthy, to be conscious of our temple and our spirit, and so we can't control what we can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome, and that's kind of how it changed us as well.
Speaker 4: For making our own shampoos.
Speaker 5: My wife's gotten big into making our own soaps, natural deodorants, all of that and cognizant. Of course, we'll go out and have pizza and we're human, right, we get our little you know, spoil nights, we'll go out and have a pizza or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no fluoride, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: A great point.
Speaker 5: We use I think Tom's or something for the toothpaste and the mouth wash and all of it.
Speaker 4: Really it adds up.
Speaker 5: And you know, whether or not it's me thinking, I'm but I feel more. My brain is much clearer over the last you know, when we started to change our life and come out here four or five years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we definitely would love land because where we can't grow anything or have any chickens or anything, but that is the goal. We would love to have land to be more self sufficient. But yeah, we're definitely more aware. We're teaching the kids about, you know, just making more good choices because you can't avoid it all. I mean, they're spraying the skies. They know now that people are not running to get injections, but they'll poison the food. So we have to be mindful and be informed. But also just I pray over my food. I prayer is powerful, yes, and you blessing food that it may not harm you and just thanking God for it. I mean, he used to take blood pressure pills and he stopped it. He didn't stop it was a doctor. He completely stopped it. And he has taken control over his health and the lapse came out. He was completely perfect. But the lady was even surprised. She was like, for a forty three year old man and your testosterone and all that, And I mean that's because you're taking control.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, that is so awesome. You know, the VA and the military is quick to prescribe a pillow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't go for three years because of the incident I had in twenty twenty one for not taking the JAB and he tried to humiliate me and make me feel bad. But I went back recently just because of a few minor issues. And I'll give you this this, and like my mailbox is full of all these pills and everything now. And during my time in the army, they prescribed me fluxiteene and everything because you know, deployment after the deployment can't help, but just struggle with things, and their answer is pills when the real answer is just having a physically spiritually just And now I know through the blood of Jesus, everything that happened in the past is in the past, right, it's in the past. Just let go of it. And that's the thing I think people miss is you just let go right. We're human, we you know, like man, we remember the things during random times and we feel bad about it. But I focus now on changing the future because we can affect and change the future. We can't do anything about what happened in nineteen ninety two, but we can sure change the trajectory of this world. Because the people in charge air quotes for the listeners, they take orders from different people than we do. When when you hear many people thank God, and they'll say God, it's not the same God that we pray to.
Speaker 1: Yep, not the same God. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I wanted to ask you real quick, hose where where you're at in Iraq.
Speaker 1: Carbala and Fukalsu.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, never there. I hadn't been there.
Speaker 1: Oh it was a big It was a big facility, was it had We had a very big defect that it was a big target from.
Speaker 4: The for the mortars and the rockets and.
Speaker 5: Baser was bad too. They actually had to build a permanent structure above the defect to to kind of deflect the mortars in the rockets because once they get the grid cord, it's it's on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: They roll up with their trucks launch a couple and they're gone, yep, yeah, amen, this has been such a good conversation. It's interesting how so many people have had the same awakening process and you can kind of see that there are people who are seeing things and then saying, well, if that's a lie, this is a lie. People being awake to vaccines and everything else. Have you had success sharing in not just the Gospel of Jesus but kind of the things we've talked about tonight with other people?
Speaker 1: Yes, I had these three employees that there's there was one that I was I was talking to him and then out of the blue, this guy I just met him like two days before, but I didn't talk to him too much. And I was telling the other guy about explaining the flat earth. And this other guy he's Asian, he's from Vietnam. He comes out of nowhere yelling yes, and there's an ice wall and a fir moment, and I'm like, oh, so you know. So that one was not very hard to to convince. But another employee, because when we when we're in the road, we are in the road for hours and I put my podcast and I'm not ashame of it. If you like it, good if you don't like it, I'm sorry. That's why you're gonna listen. It's my truck. So a lot of a lot of them that say that, okay, it makes sense, but they don't they don't buy it. But at least two of the of my employee when when they were my employees and a neighbor friend, immediately he's like, yeah, I'm sold because he's a Christian. Yeah. We showed him the level of documentaries and he was like immediately like, yes, of course it makes sense.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Yes.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the taurrest and who else. I think that's about it.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: I had somebody else in mind, but I forgot.
Speaker 6: Well, we met a family at homeschools too, and the conversation came up and so they also are like very skeptic, and this is a person I can talk to about anything. Her name is Gina. And it's awesome because you know how hard it is to just have these just conversations that lead to nothing and is just in the matrix and having somebody that you can talk to about flat earth, about this fake space and gay and just everything that is going on. So we met another family and we have been honest with our family. We have shared, I'll share something and if they have questions or at least on my side, my family doesn't give me pushback.
Speaker 1: Or my family don't care. And also we are in a group in telegram which it's called it's df W. Two Urchers shout out to the group. We have been two meetings we'd like minded people here from df W. It's so refreshing to be we'd like minded people and you know, and there's just some of them are Christians, some of them are not. But it's refreshing just to be able to speak your mind and not you know, not talk about football and try to pretend that you know something about football because you don't watch mainstream sports at all. I don't watch what we're gonna export. So to me, I cannot click with people. I cannot, you know, And it's a little bit hard. But even a church sometimes they start talking about whatever Trump or whatever, and I'm like, okay, yeah, well, yes, fellow Christian, I agree with whatever the mainstream media. But other than that, I mean, I'm very grateful. God has been very great, very awesome to us, and I'm grateful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so honored and privileged to have met you guys, and if I'm ever the DFW region, I'll certainly we need to do get together sometime. There's a lot of people. There's a lot of a white people in Dallas Fort Worth. Oh, yes, there is a lot of people.
Speaker 1: There's white people too, and they do they do experiments, they do meetups to do experiments. I mean it's a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there's actually taken action. Yeah, absolutely. And Rob Skiba son his name.
Speaker 1: Was, I forgot his name, but he have a podcast.
Speaker 5: He's actually if I remember, like around October twenty seventh or something, don't but I think he's doing something out there, some kind of truth or fest or something this fall.
Speaker 1: I heard about that, but I need to dig into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Likewise, I think I reached out to him. I didn't hear from him, but I didn't know he had a podcast. I know his wife came out and said a few things after he passed. And it's good to know that his son has picked up the mantle because Robskiba certainly had quite an impression on a lot of people who were awake today because of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, I mean that's that's pretty awesome. You got anything to do?
Speaker 4: Add is there anything we missed?
Speaker 6: Those were the families that we basically, like you know, had these conversations and kind of knew, oh there's other people and then our neighbors. But we we are we are very open to sharing what we believe. We're not a closeted uh, We're not a closeted Christian or a closeted Biblical cosmology because I don't call myself a fires or I believe in biblical cosmology, you know, because that's the end of the day. Is not about the shape, It's about the truth, right, And I'm I'm very vocal with what I believe, but I do respect that people can be hesitant. And at first I was so excited to share it that I kind of had to, like, you have to leave bread crumbs. It's a lot, but the intention is not because you want to. You just you just are so mind blown because this truth is so big and you want to share with everybody. It's like you want to share Jesus with everybody. And I had to learn that that, you know, just God showing me you got to meet people where there at and leave bread crumbs. And because it's going to be a big shock for them, because just because it wasn't a shock for me, I can't expect that for other people. It's not going to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and bread crumbs is so and making. I found if you can just make somebody curious, that they will when they go home or when they remember the next day, they'll pull out their phone. And then you just got to hope and pray that they don't go to Google and click on the first link.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: I kind of try to tell people if you if you're interested, let me send you a link, because you know, everything is really uh gate kept, but even for me.
Speaker 4: We were at a.
Speaker 5: Military ceremony Jose and they were raising the flags of each branch. They're you know, Marines, the Air Force, and they're like the United States Space Force and I laugh out loud, and everybody turns around and looks at me, and I'm like, I'll explain later. I apologize my favorite breadcomb.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's all I just I just say when they mentioned NASA, I just said, not a space agency. And then when they when they want me to explain further, I just tell them NASA is us I D For nerds, it's literally the same thing. It's the same money laundering scheme. It's USID for nerds. And when I start explaining how much money these people just get and money launder to get you nothing other than CGI and bogus explanation. It's never a straight answer. NASA is never a straight answer, not a space agency. So yeah, that's one of my favorite badcoms. And it works. Sometimes people get riled up, but I mean, it's it is what it is with some people.
Speaker 6: I love that people do get shot because they expect when you say something like that, they expect somebody that lives in the basement. That's a bumb But then you know people that know us and know our You have to see the fruits of a person and their life, and then you tell them that you believe in that. It's like their brain.
Speaker 1: Yes. And then I'm the drummer of my church and my son is a bass player. So when people they cannot put it together, it's like what So it's uh, it's it's just mind blowing for some people. It's a mind blowing.
Speaker 5: But he's gonna release the Firmament song at church next Sunday.
Speaker 1: That that should be that. Oh, that's awesome. That's a great idea.
Speaker 4: That blow their minds.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta be careful because the the lead singer on that, he's the pastor song he works for for for Raytheon. But I'm pretty sure he suspects because you have seen my post in Instagram. He's probably suspicious. But they are very respectful and we're very loving. We we love each other. They're very awesome.
Speaker 4: That's the most important part.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, but yeah, absolutely, But I mean it's important to know that, and the Bible supports it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: We we live in a world that is full of deceit. And again I've said this a thousand times. Satan cannot create a thing, but he can deceive and he can prefer it.
Speaker 4: And he does it, does it very well. I mean, obviously.
Speaker 1: He's the he's the master of mockery. That's why whenever you say something and you try to do an argument about the people, people just respond with mockery. That's because it's just they the matrix did a very good job at doing this mister Smith and Smith impression, because that's how that's what happened with with people. As soon as you the spell get activated, they just turn into mister Smith and agents myth and they just start mocking you with with no with no logic, and it's like, all right, well you lost the argument, but you just didn't notice, so you just disengaged. But we're living as we live in a very it's a spiritual world. It's a spiritual battle, and that's that's that's where you have to meet them. Unfortunately, you know it's they're they're they they are on the very very very hard spell.
Speaker 5: Ye and uh, it's a fight again physically with kem trail's with with mRNA, vaccines, with fluoride, and then spiritual battle right and everything, and they do it. They understand it. They put us under spells. That's why they call it spelling and cursive curse, right, and through movies and everything. That's why every time I go back and look at that movie they Live right, and the entire movie, he's trying to get people to put on these glasses. Look, how can you not see this? And then he at the end he takes out the tower and he breaks the spell and people are kind of like they wake up. And that's that's really what we're searching for. How can we take down that satellite to wake everybody. How can we get everyone's attention? Wake up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was totally sold that everything is programming programming after COVID and remembering Contagion because Imber, I remember watching Contagion.
Speaker 4: At twenty twelve, that's right, And then.
Speaker 1: When I watch Contagion in COVID, I'm like, this is absolute programming. This is how they did it. People watched it and they just went through it. They just they just ate it. The entire thing. It's all programming. So they are very, very very good on this MK ultra machine. It's just think it's too much for us and the hypnotism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they reinforce it through television and uh news briefs on your social media, you know, COVID New COVID Strain and even back to ninety seven with an outbreak with Dustin Hoffman.
Speaker 4: That was another one that was promoting that movie.
Speaker 1: Traumatized me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you better find that monkey right, right, and all this nonsense.
Speaker 5: It was really but that's how they lay the groundwork for these spells, which they really are. Because every day people's watching the news, how many people died?
Speaker 4: Is this over right?
Speaker 5: And if you think about it, right, you're you're relying on some guy a thousand miles away to tell you how things are going and when you're free and when you can go outside. The whole thing, in reflection was just it's it's up there with the flat earth, Like I cannot believe that happened.
Speaker 1: That's how I figured it out. Everything I started figuring out in like in twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, because I started seeing the craziness in the media with Donald Trump, and then when I went to the street, I was like, this is not the reality that I'm living. These people is lying to me. And that's how I started waking up. And then after twenty twenty I noticed the same patterns but worse. I'm like, oh, no, okay, I understand what's happening. These people is creating a matrix. It's an alternate reality, and then they enclose you in your apartment or in your house. You're just watching the screen, so you take it as reality, and that's your world. That's the reality for you in your brain. It's a prison.
Speaker 4: It is open air prison, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember the first pizza we ordered when after COVID started, got a knock on the door, went to open it. The pizza was on the ground and car was pulling away like he was gone, he didn't want any germs.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, guy, whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now we look at it back and I cringe. And that's why I love to the video that you post about the mayor with the burger and the fries to get vaccinated. I love watching it to remind myself of what these people were capable of doing and how I mean it's it was just very evil, very evil, and we can't forget. We can't forget because we can't allow anything like that to happen again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, because they may not do it to this generation or the next one, but it probably did the same thing in nineteen eighteen, right, the same game plan, and they probably did it in the eighteen hundreds and the Black plague. It was all nonsense, and it's to control people because honestly, the government doesn't have power if the people don't have any fear, so they have to keep us a constant fear.
Speaker 1: Yep. That we're looking into Karain theory also, and we are seeing the patterns with this cam too, and I'm like, Okay, I still don't understand the entire thing, but I'm like, yeah, that it makes sense. So I'm gonna keep looking into it and just learning, just keep learning, because I mean everything is it's a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And even the nuke theory now is like hmm, is that just another scare test nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, there's no nuclear land, there's nothing because it's it's just yeah, for a long time ago. Sagain, they would have used it a long time ago. I think that it's it's even a scare tactic.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And again if your Bible believer, God's singly person who can destroy the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same thing with asteroids.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna happen exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And when when you think about it, I feel like I live. Let like I feel free knowing all this. I feel free because these people are trapped with this lieon narrative that some thing can come and hit the earth and or that there's this war for nuclear nuclear disaster. I mean, the Bible is very clear, He's the only one that can destroy this earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And what's been in the news the last four to eight hours, Trump says I've moved to nuclear subs and range of Russia because of Medvedev's words or whatever. So they subtly put the stuff in the news just to kind of reinforce our need for the government and for other men, right for man, for the people who control the levers of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just smoking mirrors.
Speaker 5: That's all it is. That's all it is. We're down to the last few minutes. Was there any other bullet points or things that you wanted to cover that we haven't had a chance to yet.
Speaker 1: Uh No, just an experience that we had back in twenty nineteen that after we came to flat Earth, we did a parachute jump from in Puerto Rico and you could see it was eleven thousand miles up into the sky, and that's in you jump, and I remember that I've I just jumped in. I enjoyed the entire experience, but and you could you could see everything, and I went, I came down, and something didn't add up in my head and I didn't understand why. And then when they showed me the pictures, the pictures, you can see the curve because they used to GoPro camera. So you just just let it, just let it fly because you don't understand anything. And as soon as Flattered came into my life, like I understood. I remember immediately I was like, that's what it was. Flat everything was I could see everything, literally everything, the entire island. It's one hundred by thirty five, one hundred miles by thirty five, and I could see the entire flatness. And Yeah, it hit me very hard. These people they do it on purpose. Then they showed you these pictures with the Fresh Eye lands. And then like last year, I showed this picture to one of my uh brothers and brother in christ and in a retreat, and the first thing he tells me is, oh, I love how you can see the curve of the earth. And I am. I immediately, without without hesitatingly, there's no curve because that's a fish islands. At that high you will not see a curve. And I was like, oh my god, I just met this guy like two hours.
Speaker 4: Ago, and I'm like, bombs on it, Like I.
Speaker 1: Hope he don't suspect, you know, but they do this on purpose. All these dollsay's done on purpose.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure. And that was eleven thousand feet you jumped right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, and you could see that entire fly and you can see the entire island from side to side, and that was something that my brain couldn't comprehend at the moment. And then when I understood that, yeah it's flat, it's like yeah, that's why I was able to see it that way. Like your brain like reconfigures as soon as you know you understand the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even when I climbed in Colorado and Magnitude Springs in Colorado, that was only fifty five hundred feet or whatever. You can see almost Kansas, I mean thinking back, and that was even before I was awake. You're like, yeah, it's it's right in front of us. And just to think about the effort that they go through and the lives they concoct, and the thousands of hours you know, in a using math to try to debunk the Bible and to deceive people is really what it's all about.
Speaker 4: It's what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just moving the go post. I used to drive a lot in New Mexico and I remember driving and I saw these big feel all these stretch all very far, and my everything that came when I thought about it, it was like, okay, well the curves after that. Every time the curvese after that, dude, So you keep moving the go post, but the curve is not there anyway, it's just in your head. So yeah, that's about it with like I do.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, what a great conversation we had the fast fast ninety minutes. But it's been an honor and a pleasure to meet you both. And as we do, I'll give you all the last word.
Speaker 6: Oh George, I want to thank you because I've enjoyed so much listening to every episode. You are such a respectful person and you definitely have a gift to do this and an anointing, and so I'm very grateful that you gave us this opportunity and I really cherish to hear all these testimonies. I think that I would encourage people to speak more of these testimonies because it will give glory to God and that no matter what rabbit hole you go to, it's always going to lead you to Jesus. And that if I can ask, anything that you can do to fight back with the things that are happening is prayer. Prayer is crucial, and it's we have access to the Father. He's so close. So I encourage anybody that listens to this episode that when you do go down these rabbit holes. Always pray before you go to it, and then pray after because you want the you know, they these people know that now they can just put so much information to kind of throw you off guard and deceive you. They can they can give you a half truth and then they can throw you off to something else. And so just use discernment and keep your eyes on Jesus. I look up all the time now and this has changed my life. I cannot go back after this. You just you know, you can't put on you know, you put on the glasses, but it's you can't go back to that. And I'm grateful that we have this opportunity to share our testimony, our journey to the truth, and that we have all these testimonies through your podcast to share with others, because I have listened to a lot of podcasts, but I was telling jose what is it with George that I enjoy so much his podcast? And it's because these are all genuine people from all walks of life that are sharing their story, and you are always so respectful even if you don't agree with a point. And it's like I love listening to Josh Monday's episodes too, because he also has a very respectful, kind way to approach these conversations. So that would that would be what I would say. Just pray and share your testimony. Don't keep it to yourself. Somebody out there is needing to hear your testimony.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 5: And that's when you were saying that it reminded me of walking through Walmart without a mask, and there were people who looked at you like you were a monster, like you were killing Grandma. But there was also people who just kind of gave you the nod like good. You know, I'm glad you know, yes?
Speaker 4: So Amen.
Speaker 5: God bless the both of you and your family and your willingness to come on and share your journey. It's been awesome. And to all the listeners, thank you for your continued support. Much love and God bless each and every one of you, and remember to keep your head on a swivel and God bless you all. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 9: I know it's being strugne. I know you've had spain. I don't feeling tired, hell down about all the way. Yeah, I know you feel you smile ain't the same.
Speaker 3: I saw were gone from here. I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never is home, don't let all the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got a plan.
Speaker 3: Why it's all right? Time?
Speaker 2: God may me come? What a fright coming up?
Speaker 10: Timm, I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than anything.
Speaker 3: You are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a bad valued beautiful you're shoving ride. Yeah, you live and breathing. Move, you can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in. Neverless home.
Speaker 2: Don't they gone on the primise?
Speaker 3: It ain't done and it's gone. I'm playing want some wainetail?
Speaker 2: The god of me come, don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home?
Speaker 3: Don't let go on the privice. It ain't con like it's worth living.
Speaker 2: Wat's a way town, The god of bavy cold. Why surprase down, God cold?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, what surprase now? The god of steamy come? Oh yeah, gott tam coll.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in. Never's home? Do they go the Farmis I mad a done? Yes? Got a playing waits.
Speaker 8: God of if it comes, And don't give, no dog giving, never hold, don't get go the trimes getting done.
Speaker 3: Love is worth living. Watson and done. The god of every coors ah, the god of needles waits done, the god of any.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.