Speaker 1: Oh, friend of fessor, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is Cult Member Live Day, baby, So right now we're gonna do We're going to admit all. And you know what's beautiful about doing these Cult live shows is that, you know, you get to you get to just join us every single Tuesday night at nine pm Central Time and hang out here with us for a few hours and it's always just so much fun. And what's and for those of you who are like kind of unaware about how it works. So what we do is is that once you're a member on Patreon and you're a member of the Third Eye, All the Way Open Open Tier or the Cult Member Maniac Club, then what happens is is that I send out a link. It's a zoom link, and you'll be able to just join. It's pretty simple, pretty simple. So welcome in all of the good Cult members out there. We missed you. It. It's been a long week, I'll tell you that much. And I swear every time I get on this damn mike for all the live shows, it's like my life drastically changes every single time, like the outlook of my life. You ever feel like your life just changes drastically from like from week to week like that? Ah, man, I feel like last week my like my mind. I don't know, it's like my mind is gradually evolving or some shit, not always in the positive direction. I might add I heard that, but it just be like that, you know, times are times are strange. I don't know what the hell's going on astrologically, but I would like to be able to get like a really good in depth person who understands all the astrological shit, so that way we can have them on like once a month. I feel like that would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the problem is it depends on who you're asking, right, It depends on what type of astrology they're using.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that to throw shaded.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, there's different type direct stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are we talking Sidelic? Are we talking Hellenic? We talk in Vedic?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Then they all have why you look at them? That's what sideia?
Speaker 2: What did I say Ssidelic?
Speaker 4: Like you mix astrology like sidereal? My bad?
Speaker 3: But no, like that's what I'm saying. So I don't know. I don't know how you would go about that. I wish there was somebody who is like a professional star person and they could do all the things and all the stuff and like, yo, that'd be dope.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that there are some cult members out there who are balls deep into astrology. And if that person is you, and you can kind of give us like a like a monthly rundown every single month, we would love to do one of those shows per month. That could be at the beginning of the month, end of the month, middle of the month, doesn't really matter. It's just going to be on a month to month basis. So if that's something that you're interested in, hull at us, I'll.
Speaker 6: Tell you what.
Speaker 3: Talking about that astrological things and stuff that got me thinking about these hurricanes. Have you heard this theory that has been spawning here recently.
Speaker 2: That they're trying to take out hurricanes.
Speaker 4: They're trying to take out the election.
Speaker 3: They're trying to take out the red swing states or red states that would secure the victory. That's a theory that's being proposed as of right now. We know they can control hurricanes. Did a whole episode about them. You look at the one that's off the coast of Florida right now, the eye of it is like actually getting smaller yet somehow stronger, which goes against all laws of everything we know about hurricanes. Ever, then they already have another one coming up the pipe behind it, and it's like it's starting to there's a theory going around on the interwebs when the reddits and the instagrams and the twitters and the tiktoks and the things, that this whole whole situation is one hundred percent weather manipulation for the entire principle of securing the election.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on this, bro I.
Speaker 2: Think it's entirely possible, although I think it's actually a little bit deeper than that. So I think that there's probably multiple things that are going on, because in my eyes, I think that whenever they if if they are controlling these storms, which we know that they at least have the ability to, right and it's and it's like, you know, a hurricane season, you know, it hasn't really been all that crazy over the past couple of years, and just all of a sudden this year, everybody's getting smacked with these fucking things, Like I know it's hurricanes, Well, isn't hurricane season over with? I thought that ended in October, no.
Speaker 3: End of summer to pretty much when the water gets cold enough to where it won't happen anymore. So typically in the southern area, right, the people that are actually touching the golf, we're talking like more like Thanksgiving. If you have a hurricane past Thanksgiving, that is like out of season for sure.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, well it is. It's getting towards the end of the season. I'll give you that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was thinking, because normally they'll hit in like August September, and here we are in October and still a fucking cat four, cat five. Now I think they're calling it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to call it.
Speaker 2: Hurricane Milton, Dude, it's like it's a monster ass storm. And I've been seeing multiple people out there posting on you know, like just the the crazy ass strength of this thing is a monster And dude, the eye of it is tiny, which that's yeah, that's strange because normally a big ass storm like that, you wouldn't have a tiny little eye like that.
Speaker 4: Right, that small?
Speaker 3: I would give them thought that all right, maybe it's getting smaller maybe for whatever reason, it's about to start dissipating. No, it's ramping up while getting more what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: Direct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could say that. Now there is somebody that I follow on Instagram and he is I mean, all right, I will say that he's one of those one of those Instagram pages that you'll follow, and you'll be like, all right, either this guy is the greatest bullshitter of all time or he might actually be on something. Now he's somebody. His name is Donald Marshall. For anybody that has ever heard of Donald Marshall before, this guy is like he's made a name for himself, and he claims that he was basically like winner Soldiered.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I've heard a few people claim that they were something happened to them in this regard, not necessarily bagged and tagged in the middle of the night, and they were forced to have experiments done on them. Not always, not always, but I've heard of a few, uh whistleblowers and and uh, what's the word coming up?
Speaker 4: When he'd come to light as a victim of something. What's that called?
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a word, but you just described it anyway, So it's like, you know these things, I believe that this this stuff does happen. Now to say that this guy experienced it, I mean, we're talking about somebody on Instagram that we've never met in real life, so I don't know that. Being said, I've been following him for a couple of years and he's usually spot on. And now what he claims is that he was I can't remember his role, but basically that either he's a clone, or he's a super soldier or an MK ultra victim or whatever that would that like was basically like a not a butler, but basically like a like a helpful person to certain elites, not necessarily a servant. I want, I you know, I feel like I'm confusing stories here now as far as this guy goes. But if I'm not mistaken, he's the guy that writes like a lot of the music in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 4: So weird that I want to fight somebody like that.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 3: Fuck like somebody who claims they were a Winter soldier, Like, yo, let's throw some gloves on and like and just see what happened that.
Speaker 4: I want to see that button get pushed, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, see what happens when you poke that particular bear like you.
Speaker 4: That's a claim.
Speaker 2: I would risk my face for that. Yeah, I would definitely risk my face for that. It's not it's not doing me any fucking good right now anyway. I mean, my voice is the only thing that really matters, I guess. But fuck a hurricane Idaho wins.
Speaker 6: What to do?
Speaker 7: Home?
Speaker 8: My god, Jacob, don't jaelous you fit so well in this part of the freaking country. Gad, We're just we're rednecks without a swamp.
Speaker 4: That's all I heard that.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to touch in real quick. Donald Marshall, as far as I remember, he was one that was talking about the Clone centers and you know, the other elites like Brittany and all this stuff, like when they were asleep, their consciousness was transferred into their clone and those centers and they were doing all sorts of whatever. Yeah, yeah, I don't think he was. I don't think he was tied to the super Soldier stuff. That was a couple of the other different guys.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I could have had that wrong. I knew it was one or the other. As far as this, Donald Marshall goes, but I mean, I follow a bunch of people like this because I mean, it's fascinating. If it's not real, I mean, some people can just make shit up on a dot like that. I don't know, but it is fascinating. And the reason why I bring him up is because he mentioned something about this this hurricane, Milton, that I wanted to share with the good cult members out there, which I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, dude, it might be real.
Speaker 2: So he goes, in my next post, I'll tell you why the man made hurricane was made and is going to slam Florida. Keep your ears on, and and he goes, they they want to cover their tracks by destroying disney World in Florida. It was its own state until last year, and now parents want to tear up the ground underneath it to search the tunnels. Flooded tunnels can't be searched. They have to prevent an investigation. It'll be flooded. And and then it says he this was something that was raised in twenty twenty two. Go ahead, dirty Sanchez, right, Okay, hear me. We actually just saw something where Disney World is staying open during all this craziness.
Speaker 8: They just reported they're going to stay open.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about that.
Speaker 3: I guess mother nature does not stop big business when we get to that level.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: When did he make this post? Your boy, Donald?
Speaker 2: This was earlier today, three hours ago.
Speaker 4: Man made storm with you. Why it's smacking Florida.
Speaker 3: I mean, Florida during hurricane season is kind of understood. They're going to get smacked left, right, and center, this particular one going against the understood laws of nature for hurricanes.
Speaker 4: That's where it gets a little interesting, it gets a little dicey.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not done yet. That's just the beginning of what he's talking about here. So he he like shared a post from twenty twenty two, and I guess it's off of Google or something, but it says follow oh this is whenever because Disney used to be literally like legitly its own state. Yeah, and like it it could it could it could have it could like enforce its own rules and all this kind of like their own laws and all this crazy shit, which is why allegedly.
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, we're not renewing your lease for your own state, motherfucker, which is.
Speaker 2: Allegedly why you know, a lot of people were thinking that a lot of this rape and you know, like child trafficking and stuff and stuff like that was going on because it wouldn't be against their laws if they're their own country, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep, but it says own sovereign state quote unquote, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says following the vote, Disney's Special District will be dissolved on June first, twenty twenty three. So that was just last year they stopped being not a not a country, but their own district.
Speaker 4: Kind of like Washington d C was a district of Columbia.
Speaker 3: It's its own autonomous area even though it's within yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, And it says it's special status had effectively allowed the company to operate as its own municipal government, with its own board of supervisors and fire department, and meant that Disney could even build its own airport or nuclear plant if desired. That's straight off of Google, by the way, yep, Like that's that's pretty crazy, and so it really all connects. Why are so many people really like worried about this. There was an article that was posted, wasn't an article or somebody wrote this, I don't know, but it says Disneyland investigation bathroom underground tunnel, all right, So that's when it starts getting weird. And then so you're looking around at all these fuck like the freak show of all the people that are actually working at Disneyland, bro or disney World. Rather, it's like, I don't know if I want my kids sitting on those laps. And I know that there's probably some really good people there. I'm not saying that everybody's like that. You know, it's like government, but they got some fucking freaks out there. But it says the concept of Disneyland tunnels leading to bathrooms has captured the attention of many, with the various stories and experiences shared across social media platforms. Here's a summary of the key points related to this topic. There are mysterious disappearances. There are accounts of a family witnessing their child disappearing into the bathroom floor at Disneyland, sparking fears and rumors about secret tunnels. And then it gets into the underground tunnels, and it says claims have been made about the existence of an underground tunnel that ends in the kid's restroom at Disneyland. This tunnel is described as dark and somewhat eerie, with one account mentioning it was supposed to emerge on Tom Sawyer's Island.
Speaker 4: That's also like very fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Dude, I just you know what I mean, Like, I just feel weird about it. And then it goes into certain alarming incidents that have happened. It says. A particularly disturbing story involves a boy who was led into a dark tunnel by individuals he believed were his parents, only to realize his actual parents were elsewhere. This incident allegedly ended with the boy never being seen again, suggesting a secret tunnel used for nefarious purposes. And then I guess the public reaction. It says, the idea of the hidden tunnels in Disneyland, especially those leading to restrooms, has led to, uh, public shit it cut off has led to uh, it's the topic of intrigue and all this kind of shit. So anyway, it's not just one story of people talking about their kids like going missing at disney World and Disneyland. It's almost like the National Park shit, dude, Like the amount of people that go missing over these places. It's like, ooh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was just having this conversation two days ago. Right, that's all. We went hunting.
Speaker 3: As we were cooking the squirrel stew right, my parents came over and somehow we got on conspiratorial talk because me and my mom just be doing that, you know.
Speaker 4: And my dad is actually more.
Speaker 3: Woken up to the reality of the situation these days.
Speaker 2: Especially with that rife machine working as well as it has.
Speaker 4: Yo, that rife machine has changed his life.
Speaker 3: He is a not just a believer like he's shouting from the mountaintops, dude. But anyway, anyway, so he uh, we were talking about your boy, net and y'all, and my mom is a supporter of the man, and that's cool, that's fine, that's an opinion.
Speaker 4: And I you know, talked about how it's kind of his.
Speaker 3: Doing, or at least he was complicit in everything that's happened thus far.
Speaker 4: Bah bah bop.
Speaker 3: So one thing leads to another and we start talking about how, yeah, ten years ago Epstein Island we were all seeing as crazy as for bringing that up, right, Oh, the government controls the weather now white in ten years, who's going to be crazy about that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: All of these things going on, the election being rigged whatever else. Ten years ago, twenty years ago, y'all would look laughed at us. Right now, the tunnel's under Disney and how that's been used as a hub for child trafficking.
Speaker 4: B bah bup. And my dad was immediately like, bro Disney for real.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, again, ten years ago, you gave me that shit about the island dog, Wait for another ten years to see what pops up about your boil walt or fucking mouse.
Speaker 2: And how about the Disney cruise that was going on out that way too every year? So that's not a coincidence. And another thing that it mentions right here, it says the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children or NCMEC, estimates that around two thousand children disappear from amusement parks, including both Disneyland and Disney World each year. Two thousand kids are going missing each year as a result of fucking amusement parks.
Speaker 4: Two thousand.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, dude, that's three a day, dude, unreal.
Speaker 4: And so it's just an America.
Speaker 2: That's just an America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, dude.
Speaker 3: Three way curious how many of those are like at these little like fall fest parks that the church has put on around Halloween time and stuff. How many of that's like state fairs? How many of that's like real brick and mortar amusement parks. I'm cure is how wide of a net they cast, But either way that goes, that's still horrendous.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, it's it's the why is that not being talked about? You know what I'm saying? Like why does nobody want to acknowledge that? But imagine if these numbers were commonly understood amongst everybody in at least the country, that like, all right, look, just make sure that you keep your kid on one of those fucking little dog leashes that the parents are doing and stuff, Like my sister does that. It's pretty funny, but it's not a leash. It's more it's like on the wrist or whatever, but it basically is a leash.
Speaker 4: But then that's the thing.
Speaker 3: The movie The Sound of Freedom comes out and people shit on it because it was funded by bup by pop and they're trying to get your kids and it's like no, no, no, no. Take away that bring awareness to it, though, like people need to know that this is a real thing that is really happening.
Speaker 4: Everywhere. But there's always haters.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there always is going to be you know, like there's there's going to be people if it disagrees with their politics, they're going to try and find every single way that they can discredit it. And unfortunately everything has to be fucking political nowadays, and everybody like like why why are certain things political? How did COVID become a political thing?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: See this, This is the beautiful, slash ugly part of a dog. It doesn't matter what political side you claim to be on or which political candidate you like better, because of whatever. Dude, no one's hands are clean. They're both literally the two wings of the same bird. That's that's really when you follow the money trail up, who's what lobbying group is paying this group to do whatever? It all tricks back to the same people, to the same groups, to the same organizations. Dude, it's it's yeah, COVID became a political issue. Everything becomes a political issue. And I told you about that the movie Eddie Murphy was in a while back when he first took off. It's like, so you pro are against big tobacco, which should I be? Well, it doesn't matter if you say yes, we have money coming in from these people. If you say no, we have money coming in from these people, he said, uh four, did the same thing on another one.
Speaker 4: It's that's how this works.
Speaker 2: Oh man. We live in such a twisted world. So anyway, let's get over to some of these comments over here, Nation Boycott. I know we didn't start until nine oh four. Cut us some damn slack right with you. It was it was it was me and Jacob. You know, we had to have a little pre show conversation there as we normally do, like literally every just about every show that we do, Me and Jacob probably talk for like an hour before every show, just catching each other up on you know, personal shit or whatever.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 3: It used to be different when we lived in the same state. We would bullshit before we'd start work. And now that we live in different places, like this is where we bullshit and where we work. It's a weird, weird dynamic, but at the same time it works. It's like a long distance relationship, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for he's really been slacking on getting me that ass, so I'm about to kick him to the curve, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Bro, I tell you what also the reason for it is being late tonight. Straight up. I was looking for an energy drink and I am out. So we are.
Speaker 3: We are fucking sucking fumes right now. But we're gonna push through. We're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: He gets you some of them lines, Maine, bro.
Speaker 4: I don't have any.
Speaker 3: I've seen people drinking the teas and the coffee substitutes that are mushroom, and I've heard so many good reports.
Speaker 4: I need to get some of this.
Speaker 2: It's solid, dude. I really enjoy it. I I just can't take it every day, dude. It's like it's powerful, Like it's almost like like I used to be prescribed to vibe as a few years ago. It's up there, dude, it's up there with that.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about making coffee. I have coffee too. Oh well, fuck it, life goes on.
Speaker 2: I love having the coffee because every day I put some shilagit in there that I was telling you about.
Speaker 10: M M.
Speaker 2: Dude, So good for you.
Speaker 3: It's just like a coffee and chick or you know me. I'm I'm just an old, trashy Louisiana boy heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are old Greg? Who the hell is old Greg? In this one, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We got doctor Kreegor, Old Greg, we got everybody up.
Speaker 2: In here anyway, Old Greg says, here comes Old Greg. He's a scaling manfish.
Speaker 3: I love it, dude, I love how that is so culturally relevant.
Speaker 4: Yo oh no, say oh.
Speaker 3: If you guys want to join in on old Greg, go for it, because I just something happened tonight and it's something that like, I was so shocked that my eight year old had the recall and this has made such a cultural permutation.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, Sam taifee, that was me.
Speaker 11: I chant. I came in as Old Greg.
Speaker 8: I did it.
Speaker 11: I just watched it Olgreg for the first time today.
Speaker 3: So oh wow, well, well, well back up, stop everything, brother, we are living in twenty twenty four. You just for the first time saw old Greg. Dude, it used to be it used to be a straight up the unicorn.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm seen that.
Speaker 3: Okay, lommis with hat alamas with hats. Yes, but happy is my favorite, happy tree friends.
Speaker 2: But how about how about the tripping lizard?
Speaker 11: Nope, never seen that one.
Speaker 4: Salads salad fingers cold.
Speaker 3: There's a deep cut, all right.
Speaker 4: So talking in the realm of old things in nostalgia. Bro, I got hit with this one.
Speaker 3: So there I was, we were eating dinner, kids are on the couch whatever. My three year old climbs up on the couch and like he's you know, he's climbing up so he's getting his way. He's basic going all four us, his heads down, butts.
Speaker 4: In the air, right next to my daughter.
Speaker 3: Yo, he busts ass like in her face, loud wamp and she's like, bro, and he's laughing. It's the whole thing I'm teaching, Like, Yo, that's rude, that's mean. Like inside I'm dying because that was some funny ship, right. But my daughter is like, that's how you get pink eye, And I'm just like, bro, what how did is an eight year old know the reference from Knocked Up? This is fucking insane, and like, how when have you ever heard that in your life? Right, I'm not saying if you're right or wrong, how do you know that? And she just knows that because every kid knows that now. And it's like, Bro, that shit wasn't even known about when we were kids. We discovered that in our adolescence, in our teenage years. But it's made its cultural way so deep that even the primary school kids know that farting on someone's pillow gives them pink eye.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, what has happened?
Speaker 2: Is that actually factual or is that a myth?
Speaker 4: I can confirm that it is real life.
Speaker 2: Have you farted on your pillow to test it? Or how do you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: And you why would what is how.
Speaker 2: Are you confirming that? Is asked? Just my question.
Speaker 4: I've done it to up at least two people.
Speaker 2: You farted on somebody's pillow with the intention of giving them pink eye with their ass.
Speaker 3: Dude, come on, I'm not saying like you wipe your head, that's let's not be that way about it, but like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You need you need to get yourself a bidet for your house.
Speaker 4: You under no, dude, this is back along. Do you understand.
Speaker 3: When I was in the Marine Corps, Crabsrevenge dot Com was a website where you could go and order a vial of live crabs as in the STD type and sprinkle them all over the bed of someone you didn't fuck with and like it would give them crabs. That was a real thing. Now they shut the site down twenty fourteen. Like right as I was getting out of the Marine Corps. But dude, I know, guys, for Valentine's Day they did the Red Strand giveaway.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing they did, like promotional deal they did.
Speaker 3: Then they had the thing where like you could buy the shampoo and you could like fuck with the person even harder and be like, yo, I see you scratching. I think I know what you got because I recognize that. Yo, I got the shampoo. You ain't gotta go to the doctors, Like I got the shampoo for you, and like you just roll with it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dope, that's cool. Yo. It's fucking food.
Speaker 3: It's food for the crabs and like, yeah, there's a whole thing, whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh that is disturbing.
Speaker 3: So yes, have I farted on someone's pillow? Look, yeah, we're talking g rated here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if it's Marine Corps, like that's y'all just fuck with each other all the time.
Speaker 4: Y'att to fuck with each other? Bro? Otherwise, what's the point.
Speaker 2: It's a brotherhood. You're supposed to fuck with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know people do take things too far. I will say that there's limits to it. Okay, if it's sound where like some eye drops will cure it. Like okay, hah, don't be a dick, but like, you know, don't scar someone for life. Let's keep it in the realm of gentlemanly behavior in some way, shape or form, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, So anyway, changing lanes here out of fart pillows. There's something that I wanted to look into. Now we've covered it before. Whenever we talk about clones and stuff like that. Remember we talked about the organization called Clone Aid. Yeah, dude, tell me why. Literally on their website they talk about the very first person that was ever cloned was in two thousand and two. Openly admit that the first person cloned was two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: That was in the UK.
Speaker 2: I don't it doesn't say where.
Speaker 3: I know, the early two thousands of the UK was. We just talked about that one of these episodes. They were doing cloning technology, but they were pretty much boldfaced lying to the government about the types of experiments that they were doing. And once it was discovered that they were using human gene splicing in with animals and shit, they the UK government shut it down. But it's not like they just jumped straight from human animal hybrid It's like, you know, they fucked around with cloning humans first. I'm shocked that they admitted it in two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: But all right, well, here is the website clone aid dot com clo nai d clone aid dot com And is this the actual website? This looks like a fake website. Actually, I don't know what are the services? Clone aid is the world's what clone Aid Trademark is the world's leading provider of reproductive human cloning services. Eve they named the first cloned baby Eve.
Speaker 4: Look, they usually do things like that. You know that was you know.
Speaker 2: Was born December twenty sixth. That's a weird day. Let's just get out of two thousand and two. Thanks to our team of highly skilled scientists. Since since then, we've been able to help a number of patients have their own children through our cloning technology. Clone aid can help you. And then it lists all these bullet points. If you're sterile and have lost hope of having the child that you dream of. If you're a homosexual and deeply desire a child who would carry your own genes, if you've just if you've just lost or are about to lose the fuck, If you've just lost, or you're about to lose a beloved family member and would like to see an identical twin of that person begin a new life.
Speaker 3: So it's testing babies with very specific DNA strands.
Speaker 2: If you're HIV positive and want to have a child that would be your genetic twin without infecting either the baby or your partner with the virus.
Speaker 4: What uh huh okay? And this is.
Speaker 2: And finally, if you simply want to be cloned, whatever your reasons may be.
Speaker 4: So eugenics, is this for real? Is this a real thing? All right?
Speaker 3: So i's been saying it is. I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying that it doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: If it is, Oh shit, we can email them. I wish there was a phone number we can call them right now. I would definitely bro.
Speaker 3: You know this road caster can fucking do bluetooth and call live calls for these shows. We could fuck around and really do something like that one of these days. Now, I'm sure they're not open at this time. I hope they haven't put their telemarketing you know, resources out of India because that would suck.
Speaker 4: But I would like to call them and see what they're about one of these days.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, look at even this picture. It says yes to human cloning.
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 2: No? This this is all the shit, like, uh, this is this is the stuff that's that is inside of the vials.
Speaker 3: I guess, all right, give the nutrician facts to the shot.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it says embryonic cell fusion redefined. The new RMX twenty ten a new cell fusion device specialized in embryonic self fusion developed by Clone Aid the scientific team, the Clone AID scientific team. It says generation of clear and stable use pulses enabling direct fusion, something unseen in competitors devices. There's competitors to Clone AID.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Would like I wish they would mention them. A highly precise square wave is applied to the cell or embryo through a chamber or needles. The operating range is five to two hundred volts or ten to nine to ninety Oh yeah, I don't understand all this shit.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, wait wait, they're doing gene splicing by like sending voltage to it to fuse it. They're like they're welding DNA strands together.
Speaker 2: I think so I mean it's talking about the single trial at one hundred and eighty volt and retry once once failed one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Eighty Yo, are they making real life Frankenstein in this bitch? What is happening looks like it they're making embryotic Frankenstein's. And then there's they're claiming that it's gonna be exact clone replicas of your loved one.
Speaker 4: Oh my, this cannot be real, dude.
Speaker 2: Let me read this. So this is the history on Clone Aid. They consider themselves pioneers in human cloning. It says clone Aid, the first human clone the first human cloning company in the world, was founded in February nineteen ninety seven by ray L R a E L interesting name. Maybe there's an is in front of that, who knows, but it says, and a group of investors who created the Valiant Venture Corporation based in the Bahamas. In the first couple of years of Clonaid has Clonid has already received enormous media coverage. However, due to the pressure mounted on the Bahamas government by French journalist, Valiant ventured was canceled as a government representative or as government representatives were thinking the laboratories would be established on the Bahamas Island. Meanwhile, the list of serious potential customers had grown to more than two hundred and fifty people. Therefore, during the year two thousand, Ryelle decided to hand over the Clonaid project to doctor Bridget Vasilier, a Raelian a Raelian Raelian bishop, in order for and for her to start working on actually cloning the first human being with a team of well trained scientists. Doctor Basilier has PhD degrees in physical and biomolecular chemistry. In her last job, she was a marketing director for a large chemical company in France. And then in the summer of two thousand, an American couple that wanted to help develop this technology and order for them to have a baby, contacted doctor Basilier. They were the first major investors, funding the equipment and the laboratory needed, and clone Aid's first human cloning laboratory was set up in early two thousand and one. And then in the summer of two thousand and one, following several visits from the US government representatives in our facilities, clon Aate decided to pursue its human cloning project and another country where human cloning is legal.
Speaker 3: Okay, So ral rhino Z chimed in on this from Quora. Clone Aid is an quote unquote organization that is part of the Realism cult, a sort of weird UFO sex cult thing founded by a man nicknamed Ryol or whatever in the nineteen seventies. They have a very progressive view on sex culture have been solidly pro LGBT since their beginning.
Speaker 4: However, they are a little.
Speaker 3: More unhinged when it comes to their beliefs on aliens, and they claimed in two thousand and two to have created a clone called Eve, refusing to show her to anybody. Of course, they believe cloning is a way to reincarnate as a way to reincarnation, and advocate for widespread use of cloning. They have also proposed cloning the terrorists responsible for the nine to eleven attacks and putting the clones on trial.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they're real and in some regard, but they're also They claim that they have a clone, but they've never let it be seen. But they said the nine to eleven attack, one ralf was that was fucking great.
Speaker 2: Well, it probably looks like an abomination. I mean, I just like the actual clone. You know what I'm saying, Like, imagine.
Speaker 3: Classic surgery these days? How do you know that thing ain't Taylor Swift?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not real shit?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna be the one have to say it and tell the kids there's a Santa Claus?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, yeah, I think that that's what's really going on here. Fuck fuck a hurricane Idaho. Winds says, fuck clone. Aid just saying I feel like cabbage Patch kids in the last reset all had to be clones. Incubator shows at all World's fairs, orphan trains across the continent. Where else did they get tens or hundreds of thousands of babies from?
Speaker 13: Yo?
Speaker 2: That all right? So the people that talk about Tartaria, you know, they get into the Chicago World's Fairs, and Chicago's just one of them. It was really all over the place, but Chicago is the biggest one because there was there's literally pictures of kids in fucking incubators. But it's not necessarily for I correct me if I'm wrong, But the incubators weren't necessarily like to market. It was more so to like show off. Maybe it was like some kind of spectacle to look at these babies and incubators or something.
Speaker 3: Is this correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know if I've seen the pictures of the babies and the incubators that.
Speaker 4: The Chicago World's Fair.
Speaker 3: But are these like just huge metal boxes that look like baby strollers?
Speaker 2: Cuz now I don't believe.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, there's been some wild shit that was designed back in the day for like gas proof and bomb proof strollers for kids that, like moms were expected to like have basically a tank on wheels you'd push your kid around in with a glass like porthole.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if that's what you're talking about, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know the World's Fairs that they were in legit like glass incubators, and we're talking, you know, all the World's fairs from whatever the late eighteen eighties to what the early nineteen I think twenties.
Speaker 4: Was like the last good one something like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and yeah, it was just as like all the crazy buildings, they put them up, thrown down or you know say that they put them up real quick and then they burn them all afterwards. So there's no evidence of what anything was man. So the pictures are literally just all these creepy, soulless looking women standing next to literal rows of dozens of babies. And yeah, it was like some sort of weird spectacle. I'm cutting it in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just pulled up the article. This is by the Smithsonian magazine, but it says analysis smithsona so it's going to be mainstream shit. So I don't know what it's going to say here. But it does mention that it was a real thing, that there were kids and incubators at this World's Fair in Chicago. So but it says nurses and starched white uniforms and doctors and medical codes tended to babies in glass and steel incubators. The infants have been born many weeks premature and well below the healthy birth wait. Stories didn't make close. Our stories didn't make close, small enough to fit their tiny skeletal frame. So the nurses dressed them in dolls close and knitted bonnets. A sign above the entrance read living babies and incubators. That's weird.
Speaker 3: So this is like the beginning of neonatal medicine. It said living babies, sing, I should say premium medicine.
Speaker 2: I guess so, dude. I don't know if I believe the story, but let's just see it. Says the sign above the entrance said living Babies and Incubators in letters so large they could be read from the other end of the Chicago's World's Fair Grounds, which took over, which took place over eighteen months. Holy shit, it was their eighteen months from nineteen thirty three to nineteen thirty four. The Infant Incubator Exhibit was built to a cost of seventy five thousand dollars at then money, which would equate to one point four million dollars today. Damn, they spent some money.
Speaker 4: On this medical equipment is expensive, dog.
Speaker 2: And it was painted, of course, it was painted patriotic red, white and blue. The men in charge were leading Chicago pediatrician doctor Julius Hess and Martin Coney, who was known across America as the Incubator. Doctor. Cooney was a lugo, lugobrious, lugobrius man in his sixties with thinning gray hair, a mustache, and a stoop, something he jokingly attributed to a lifetime of bending, a lifetime of bending over babies. Oh okay, I thought, it said, bending babies over. I was like, what es hey, dude, you never know what these freaks but it says. Cooney and Hess employed a team of six nurses and two wet nurses. Cooney had run infant incubator exhibits in which premature babies were displayed to the public for more than three decades, most famously at Coney Island in New York City. He had long been regarded by desperate parents as a savior, one who offered medical help to babies written off as weaklings by mainstream media. But for Hesse, who was accustomed to carrying out his work in a more conventional hospital setting, this was a career first. The exhibit was a hit with the Chicago public, who paid twenty five cents and flocked by the hundreds of thousands to see the babies. To celebrate the success of their facility, Cooney organized a quote unquote homecoming celebration on July twenty fifth, nineteen thirty four, for babies who had graduated from the incubators at the Chicago World's Fair the previous summer. Of the fifty eight babies Cooney and Hess had cared for in nineteen thirty three forty one returned to their mothers for the reunion. The event was broadcast live on the radio and across fairgrounds. On the radio program, Cooney's exhibit was portrayed by the announcer not as a frivolous side show spectacle, but as an invaluable medical facility.
Speaker 3: All right, well, so your boy had he created the incubator to say premature babies lives, And instead of trying to go to each hospital, to each doctor's office and try to prove to them that this works, he went to the World Fair. You want to talk about genius marketing, dude? I mean, how could you argue with what you saw in front of your face?
Speaker 2: WHOA, this is strange, it says. Kathy Meyer was born eight weeks premature in nineteen thirty nine. She was taken to Cornell University's New York Hospital, which had just opened a training and research center for premature infants, the first facility of its kind on the Eastern seaboard. When Meyer's parents were told that she'd need to stay in the hospital for several months and realized they couldn't afford to pay the bills, her pediatricians suggested they send her to Martin Cooney at the New York World's Fair. So them, even hospitals are like recommending like yo, you ain't got the money, like send him to this incubator.
Speaker 4: Shit, Like this guy is clearly on it.
Speaker 2: Uh see. Now that's that's like the bluepill story. I have to believe there's more to that story than that.
Speaker 4: What do you mean more to that story? That's incredible.
Speaker 3: The World's Fair was a place for new technology from around the world to be showcased.
Speaker 4: It was that was the entire point of it.
Speaker 3: That it makes sense to me that that would be the place where the incubator for premies was was a first shown.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Jacob, I know that you have just this like this, this luminous light that is pointed towards the history that is behind us, and and it's always been good, and it's always been fucking, you know, good things as a result me.
Speaker 4: Like the episode we just did.
Speaker 2: No dude, come on, I know, I'm just fucking with you, but how can you not look at this and be like it definitely opens the door for some fuckery right.
Speaker 3: In what way, like I'm genuinely looking for in what way does the dude who created the incubator for baby. Where is the was he like a Nazi scientist, was like like, I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To see it.
Speaker 3: This guy was taking he's from like babies that were about to be like dead.
Speaker 2: This guy was taking in stray babies and he was keeping them with him to save them.
Speaker 3: And he went on the road to show them in the incubators because again, you could show it not being used, or you could show them current patients that are still alive because of it.
Speaker 4: Like it's hard to argue with the results in front of your face.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet Jacob, just help me out out, like your virgin heart. Hell from my eyes here, spirit animal, what do you gotta say about this?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, about the World's Fair, it was not. I have no Nazis had nothing to do with it, because Nazis really rose up in the thirties. But the World Fay was right at the end of eighteen ninety early to the nineteen hundred, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison hundred yeah, ahh Holmes were all in the same vicinity.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, I'm I threw out the Nazi scientists thing because usually, like Project paper Clip is where we draw a lot of the technological innovations that Americans have of the last century and a half. So like you could pull the comparison to say, like that's where you could say it's rooted in evil. I'm not seeing where this one's rooted in evil. And I'm not like shitting on it. I'm asking someone please pull the veil from my eyes and explain what am I missing here? Like was this guy like actually a pedophile and like that's what this was about, or like he did a whole ceremony to show like these kids' lives we were able to say because of this technology, Like I don't I'm missing where the bad's at.
Speaker 4: That's all I guess.
Speaker 2: My thing is is that Jacob, let's say you're around in the nineteen thirties whenever this was going down and your kid was a premie came out I don't know, twelve fifteen weeks early or something crazy, right, yeah, and the hospitals are like, all right, look, they're we can't do anything about it, but there's this new technology. This guy he's actually putting on a show the Chicago's World Fare. If you're strapped for cash, this is the way to go. So then would you trust giving a random stranger, your brand new such a fragile little baby into the hands of an absolute stranger, and another state and another city, and in these machines that you'd never heard of, and it all seems very experimental. I mean, where you and then you gotta leave them, you gotta leave the baby with them, and you're not gonna be staying there.
Speaker 4: You gotta work.
Speaker 2: You still got to provide for everybody else in the family, right like that, Just think about that about you know that whole thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, no, So let's keep in mind the time and the place and the era in the context. Do you know the kid people used to mail their children across the country by US Postal service to family members for the summer, And again that's very well documented, and that was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't like they.
Speaker 3: Had posts to workers that were like daycare employees on the trains.
Speaker 4: These kids were in crates for.
Speaker 3: Weeks for transit and like or typically like days in that case. But like, that was totally a thing that happened in the nineteen thirties. You ever seen a matter of fact, what's the movie to boy Russell Crowe and he's a boxer in the Great Depression, Cinderella Man, Cinderella Man, the mom sent the kids away so that they because they couldn't afford to feed them, Like this was not an uncommon thing during the Great Depression to do whatever it took to make things work. So if you're telling me that my child, my newborn, is going to die or this guy who's already got experimental experiments running and currently has babies still alive, and like, yeah, we don't know what's gonna happen, but the alternative is he's gonna die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, like this hit in a fucking judgment call for me personally.
Speaker 3: But after we read a different level of things with my kids, after.
Speaker 2: We've just read that on average, three kids go missing every year at amusement parks. This is like one of the og amusements.
Speaker 3: Again, time, place and era, This wasn't uncommon to do this.
Speaker 2: I guess so. But anyway, here it is right here, it says the the incubated babies of the Coney Island Boardwalk, And yeah, you can kind of see right there that it's pretty big sign. And I guess that I do understand why they you know, I didn't realize that it went for eighteen months. But oh look there it is. There's the pictures of the incubators. Absolutely, but it's weird to be putting on a spectacle for that, you know what I mean. I guess if you're trying to get the funding, you know, you could spin it that way. But it's it's such a strange reality, like what imagine being in that reality and you go to this fucking you know, this World's Fair and the next thing you know, there's a whole department just of these tiny little babies in these little boxes.
Speaker 3: But the babies are yes, they're a part of the situation. But the machine itself, the incubator, was what was on display. He was showing it in action. Nikolay Tesla went there with technology, right, He went there with electrical devices and he I think this is this is the place to showcase world changing technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see him right here. This is the guy Martin Cooney of Coney Island with the two little babes.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just have a major distrust for shit like this, you know what I mean? And how can you not with all the.
Speaker 4: It was a complete shithead. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess so so yeah, oh, look saved by science. These were twins that were saved as as a result of the incubators of the Chicago Seconds Worldfair. Wow, damn they're old a shit now, But that was a long time.
Speaker 4: Ago, nineteen thirties. They probably are they still alive.
Speaker 2: Whoa, look at all these babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's wild and rasy. How how crazy childbirth has been for so long?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 2: Look at it like it's a diploma issued by the baby incubators June fourteenth, nineteen forty. Whoa, that's the birth certificate from there. That's crazy, yes, indeed.
Speaker 3: But again, if there is some sort of crazy conspiracy within.
Speaker 4: This like that, I would love to learn. Like, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to shit on it. I just don't see where the evil lies.
Speaker 2: Personally, Well, it's the whole notion of you know, people looking at the World's fairs and and just seeing like, Okay, they built up this entire city just for this one event, and so this is where you get a lot of the tartaria kind of stuff, because I guess the buildings were a little intricate, at least on the outside, but then allegedly on the inside. You know, it wasn't really all that. You know, It's kind of like you go to an amusement park and you see that it looks like something extravagant on the outside, but it's really just like a board that you know, there's two by fours.
Speaker 3: That's the conspiracy behind any of this stuff with the incubators and whatever is Tartaria hold on. Brazil hosted the World Cup and built like seven whole stadiums and cities and shit in a couple of years, and yeah, and it's falling apart now, but like that's not unheard of.
Speaker 2: Three later agencies make you gay. Go ahead, sir, dude.
Speaker 4: Your name spots are on fucking point tonight. I love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to stay quiet over here. I just want to jump in every couple of minutes. But so, yeah, like we ended up on that article, right, and I already put this in the comments, but I'll just shay it out loud, like, oh yeah, that was nineteen thirty stuff that we ended up on that article right out of the gate of us bringing that up right, So the Cabbage Patch Kids in the port and trains that.
Speaker 8: Was fifty years previous to like what the article was that we were just reading. So the fact that we got stuck on that right now, after reading all the stuff that I've read and the crap that I've seen, it almost makes me think that that was the wrap up and cover like type of guy or something. I don't know, but anyways, it's not. It's not that there's so much like any conspiracy or anything bad tied to it. Jacobs, just people trying to figure out where we actually came from. And there's a lot of people's opinion and a lot of people's opinion we are literal offspring of these Cabbage Patch Orphan Train incubator babies, and nobody knows where they came from. Like you got that article right there, like I said, from the early thirties, and it covers what did I say, A thousand babies or something. Yeah, And so when you combine cabbage Match kids and the orphan trains and the incubators, you're literally talking about hundreds of thousands of children and it starts from like eighteen I think I want to say the first orphan train stuff I could pland was like eighteen eighties. So if you guys want to look up all that stuff orphan trains, the incubator babies.
Speaker 7: And all that stuff, number one go to mind Unveiled on YouTube, and number two is oh on Spotify.
Speaker 8: Guys, something hold on, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So hold what orphan trains and cabbage patch babies. Somebody, somebody break that down for me. I've heard these words used before, never dug in on them myself.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna need a whole episode on on orphan. Yeah, we gotta get keep.
Speaker 8: Hearing people about it. Bro, you guys can do an episode on it. I'm gonna shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, you keep that cocksucker of yours open, sir. We want to hear from you.
Speaker 4: No, hey, matter of fact, that could be the next thing that I deep dive.
Speaker 3: Only orphan trains and cabbage patch babies.
Speaker 4: I don't write that down.
Speaker 8: Start start with Mine unveiled on YouTube. Dude, the's got some crazy episode about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mine Unveiled be going hard on some ship. That's one of my favorites. But yeah, dude, it's and this is where you know people in Jacob I know that you're somebody like you love history, But the problem is is that people know about this kind of stuff, and this is what causes people to question history, because whenever you're seeing this sketchy shit as far as orphan trains and garbage batch kids and incubator babies and these things are these these people are just being showcased around. Some people have suggested that well, maybe this was like the first Clones, or maybe this was you just don't know where they're coming from, and like, I guess you could say that some of them will returned, So I don't know. I would like to learn a little bit more about it.
Speaker 3: I hear you, And yes, I do love history for a lot of reasons. But I also love when we can find when history has been proven wrong. That's the shit that I go hard over, bro, Like for real, the one that we just talked about. The episode hasn't dropped yet, but I will give everybody at least this little crumb, the fact that the entire myth that the ancient Mayans in ancient Aztecs had, in any way, shape or form some sort of white deity figures that are supposed to come from the sea, and like that's why Cortez and his men were greeted the way they were and whatever. For the record, not a single bit of evidence has ever been shown to prove that, and that just became clear two years ago, like only in very very recent history has been discovered the entire movie El Dorado, that entire storyline that somehow has become legend and become mytholized, to become just a thing that we somehow know completely false, completely made up by Cortes and his boys nowhere anywhere in there their shit does to say this. And we backtrack all of that to a fucking French priest from the eighteen hundreds who was able to figure out their hieroglyphic language on his own from scratch. And it's wild, but there's parts where we can find history has been wrong, stories have been mytholized, legendized, telephone game down to become something of just whatever, but we just know it to be true. Then we find out that it's not. Yeah, that's wild to me, dude, And I love.
Speaker 4: That more than anything.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but you know it's like my thing is is that all right? Yes? I understand that there are some people that are debunking certain parts of history, and the majority of people can get behind that, right, But like in my mind, I don't need the majority of people to agree in order for me to believe something. And that's and it's stuff like that to where it's like, okay, like the majority of people are getting around it, all right, well now I can believe it. It's almost like those people if you remember being like in high school. Now, I wasn't popular, I wasn't inpopular. I was just a fucking guy in school, right. I mean I only went to high school in Louisiana for two years, you know, just my junior and senior year, so I didn't really know many people outside of like the football team and stuff. But I noticed whenever I was going to school that certain people would say certain things and then they wouldn't They wouldn't get in any chuckles, nobody would get any laughs. It wasn't funny. But then a popular kid would say something the exact same thing, the exact same joke, the exact same story, maybe in a roundabout kind of way, and everybody started dying laughing.
Speaker 3: And so nobody could beat that one quiet kid in the back of the class. That for one day, for no reason drops the hardest one liner that everybody's like or for whatever reason, Yo, I know.
Speaker 6: What you mean.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is is that the idea that you know, some people need other people to agree with the theory in order for them to even conjure up its possibility, is my point. And I don't think that you know the Look, we can talk about the stuff that the that the masses agree upon, that's cool, But we're a conspiracy channel. We're supposed to go against the grain. We're not supposed to be going with it. And so I like looking at alternative histories, alternative theories as far as you know, just how everything has gone in the past, and just because like the the masses agree on it. I don't know. I don't find that to even be called a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: For the record, haven't done any at all digging on the orphan trains or the cabbage patch babies. And the fact that you're prefacing this in this way doesn't give me much hope. I'm just saying, what do you mean, Like the fact that you're telling me, like, let's take an alternative history, I'm like, wait, is this a real thing that historically people see as truth or is this something that people say is a fallacy?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know anything about these topics.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that it's it's hard to get any kind of information on it, So there's just going to always be speculation. You can take somebody at their word. You can take you know, the Smithsonian or CNN at their word, you know, because there's no way to really go back and fact check it. Nobody knows like how you're gonna be unless you got like a time machine.
Speaker 3: So like that's what I'm saying, Like the Smithsonians talked about these topics.
Speaker 2: That article was from the Smithsonian, the.
Speaker 4: Cabbage patch babies and the orphan train. It's just curious.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I don't know. I would that that one was about the incubators.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I feel that. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I like looking into alternative shit, and if for no other reason, you know, I just think that it's it's healthy too, you know. Uh, Like I guess like think about alternative stories because it'll make it'll broaden your perspective on what all is possible. And that's really why I like getting into conspiracies in the first place, because if one of these things are true, oh my god, it changes everything. That's why I was so obsessed with flat earth there for a hot minute, because I was like, holy shit, like, if that's real. I'm not saying that it is, not saying that it isn't, but if it is, what else? You know what I'm saying, what else is it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Anyway, where were we here?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 8: Nation?
Speaker 4: Boycott got your hand raised? What you got dumb?
Speaker 2: Sorry, dude, I just rantled off super long on that.
Speaker 15: I was just gonna say, I think it's possible that there was an advanced civilization over here on this side of the world before, you know, And I think that the elites of the power powers that be have a lot of reason to cover it up and lie about it and gaslight everybody about it. Because Christopher Columbus came over in like what fourteen ninety two, right, and had contact and they admit that, like smallpox was an issue, and then the rest of the country started coming over and not in like the fifteen hundreds. England didn't come over to like the sixteen hundreds. By that time, the Native Americans have lost eighty percent of their population, right, imagine a population collapse of eighty percent over fucking one hundred years, two hundred years, right, that you're looking at the remnants of the civilization, right, And if that was done on purpose to come over and conquer this land, right, that's evil as fuck. And supposedly you're a Christian nation at this time, right, you absolutely absolutely would cover that shit up. No, these are just primitive people, right, they don't have any of these things, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well there's you know, you call them savage.
Speaker 15: The Spaniards come over. They came over and started demolishing everything. The ruins that we have found, it's because the natives have hidden them, they covered them, and they just thought they were hills. Right, That's that's the ones that exist is because that happened. The Spaniards came over and anything they found they just leveled.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's my thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so. I have this friend, she's Peruvian, and she, you know, she has like a lot of stories about how the Spaniards came in and pretty much just took over Peru, right, and so like history only goes back so far, and that's the point. That's that's where the the the the brain stew of all this really comes from, is like, all right, if these people were really coming in and conquering and just smashing everything and wanting to start brand new, but say, look, this is our rich history. This is how long this stuff has gone on. But it's like, no, you wiped everybody out. You're calling yourself a hero, and it's like what.
Speaker 15: And like, coming over and conquering is one thing, right, Actually literally using smallpox, like the chemical warfare like and literally wiping out a possible advanced civilization. That's fucking crazy. You'd want to cover that shit up, especially if you're Christian nations.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, you got to under the Vatican.
Speaker 3: Which is why it was told the whole story of the two white gods that would come from the sea and would be ringing in the new year, the new era or the whatever, and it would it was whole part of their ancient cultures and.
Speaker 6: Cost cover up.
Speaker 15: Man history is a flee cover up bullshit.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 15: The dirt, the fucking dirt and the blood yep.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, dude. That's why I just have such a major distrust about all of it because something so simple like that, something and not not that it's simple, but just you know, in the in the annals of history, I guess it's simple, but like going in and completely demolishing everybody and everything. Right, Let's say that there's like some I don't know too much about Peru. I'm just gonna use it as an example. But let's say there's some old, like super old Peruvian temple or something like that that looks like it's carbon dated five thousand years ago or something. Well, the people that came in there and just conquered the Spaniards, I'm just throwing a name out. Then they would probably say, well, yeah, because they're trying to erase all the history of all the terrible things that they had done, they would say, oh, yeah, this is actually the conquistador temple or some shit, you know what I mean. It would be so easy to just label something as yours if you're going in there and wiping everything out. And that's why history is a lot agreed upon, because these are the people that are telling you that like the story, you know.
Speaker 3: But it makes sense also that they would lead the smallpox blankets out And also it would make sense why to a quote unquote civilized Spanish conquistador person, It would make sense why you would look at these people, like the Aztecs, for instance, and see savages. You would see them clearly having a civilization just in and of their nature. The fact that they were able their capital city was like the interconnecting rings in a swamp. The fact they were able to even engineer that showed civilization signs. Anybody of Spanish descent would have known that. But like, have you ever looked at the last stand of Cortes when they basically took over the capitol and then had to get back to the boats. I'm gonna tell you a quick story about one of these warriors. Long story short, This dude he was just an absolute beast. I couldn't pronounce his name if my life depended on it, so I'm not gonna even try. But they cut off his fucking hands as a way to submit him to them. He went back to his tribe, carterized them and had them shoved giant shards of obsidian into them, and he went in and fucking ganked everybody within eyesight. Like that is the warrior classification of like the jaguar warriors and the eagle warriors that the Aztecs were bringing and they did blood sport as a sacrifice to their gods, and your boy just decided that not fucking today. So when Cortes and his men ran back to the boats with as much gold and shit that they could carry, and they were writing down about these people, it makes sense to me that they would leave smallpox blankets back to try to, you know, hack away at that population so that when they came back, you know, they wouldn't have to fight that fight again.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out, I guess, so, dude, I don't know. I'll just I think that, you know, just throughout history, it's Nitch and Boycott.
Speaker 4: I know you're fact checking me on that story. I feel like I got a couple of details wrong.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Bud, you're muted.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say it.
Speaker 15: So, like again, Columbus was fourteen ninety two, and I think that's when the smallpox was fucking introduced. Cortes was like at least like forty years over, so he's already looking at a civilization ravage, right, So imagine he was. He was there grabbing all the gold from a fucking civilization that had just collapsed, and these are the savages that have been fucking surviving living apocalypse style at this point, right, And that's what he saw. That's that's my opinion.
Speaker 4: Fucking wild man.
Speaker 2: Oh hold up, so there's a little bit more. Not to go all the way back to the cloning shit, but there was something more that I didn't even see. PCR is a cloning device. It says this is off the instagram called geo Engineering Canada. I'm just I'm saying what I'm what I'm looking at, and then we'll look it up. But it says PCR is a cloning device. The NIH website admits it. And to think, I know people that are still shoving this ship up their nose thinking it diagnoses illnesses.
Speaker 4: Do you snort it?
Speaker 2: No, dude, the the PCR thing where you had to get the nose swab.
Speaker 4: Oh good god almighty.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hold on, now, hold on, you're telling me they could clone people by making them snort shit.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I completely misheard it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead, Yeah, no, I mean it just said that that's what they're taking the PCR test for. But it's really not that crazy you think about it. I mean, we we covered twenty three and meterion ancestry about how they're taking the DNA, and like, dude, I've I've wanted to do it for forever, but I've always had a weird inkling of like, yeah, you probably shouldn't do that, because God knows what they're gonna do with that kind of data.
Speaker 3: It never really occurred to anybody that once they own that DNA, which you think they don't, but no, no, when you handed it over to them and you signed that contract, you hand it over that portion of your DNA, that means that they could do whatever the fuck they want with it. Manipulate it, splice it, clone it, destroy it, whatever.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, it's not yours anymore.
Speaker 3: But whatever, Oh shit, if they mean by a contract in blood, if.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I might have just found something. Go ahead, nation boycott.
Speaker 15: Yeah, with all this like DNA testing, I think they're looking for someone. I think they're looking for because they're all about bloodlines and a weird shit, right, and I think they're looking for someone. That's what I think. And no way am I having my DNA test and the PCR test. You just fucking broke my heart because I had to get COVID tested and shit, and like, yeah, that's what they are, the PCR tests.
Speaker 4: Those are COVID tests, right.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, I'm not gonna lie. I had to get it one time, and oh my god, I hated it. I mean, it makes your eyes water and all that shit. But it was really before we really knew too much about the whole PCR thing, so I didn't even think to look into it. Whenever that was really happened, that was like early twenty twenty, dude, I had just started this podcast. I actually I didn't even start the podcast until August of twenty twenty, so the PCR thing was really going on already. So or wasn't it, may I think?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, the test came out late twenty twenty, didn't they They might have.
Speaker 2: And it says right here on AP news it says COVID nineteen PCR tests are not human cloning devices.
Speaker 4: Well if the Associated Press sess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it says a claim proves the claim is is a study proves that COVID nineteen PCR tests are actually human cloning devices. So AP's assessment it says false. That's funny. If you see my Dwight shrewt mug here false. Love it, but it says false. The twenty fifteen paper describes how to clone a gene using a technique called polyme RaSE chain reaction or PCR COVID nineteen. PCR tests create copies of a certain region of the virus' genetic material to help detect whether the virus is present in a patient sample. But gene cloning is completely different from reproductive cloning, which is used to create an identical copy of an entire person or animal. How would you know that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's pretty wild. Oh you know what it was? On the Stut Peter Show. Stu Peter's was talking about that shit. He kind of goes off the rail sometimes. But I fuck with Stup Peters.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, dude, nation Boy kind of think I'm on I think you're onto something with that. Everybody's been thinking that they're trying to get a hold of your DNA.
Speaker 4: I think you might be onto something, dude.
Speaker 3: You think that maybe looking for somebody or maybe like for a specific bloodline or genus or some shit like this. Okay, talk to me now, go deeper.
Speaker 16: I don't know, like because we're strictly talking hypotheticals in opinion.
Speaker 15: The Bible or you know, like the bloodline of David. Who knows they're something like that. Because we're also talking about like we're getting close to the end times. We might already be in the end times, right, We're talking about red Heifer, right, they're identifying Levite Priest through DNA time, right, So like there's weird shit happening right now. So it's kind of not out of like it's it's I'm not surprised they're pushing DNA testing because they're looking for something or someone.
Speaker 3: Now, would you think this also could go towards the realm of blue bloods? Now, yes, we could argue because the blue Bloods if you go high enough, say lines of David, But like I'm thinking possibly Old Europe as well from.
Speaker 15: That too, Right, it could be the demon side of it, ah, due I think you know, the whole Nephelin side. And because there's two sides of this coin, it's the battle of good and evil, right, and I think both sides are fighting it right now.
Speaker 2: Blood is so interesting, dude, Like why people are so fascinated by blood and bringing back a specific person and if that's if that's really what the what the cause is here, you know what I mean, Like, I don't doubt if Yeah, I don't doubt that they're into that kind of shit. Like if you look into the whole mari of Ingian blood line, Jesus's blood line will allegen like that's what you know people get into. But even three letter Agency, my boy Trician said they're looking for the Jesus blood line. Yeah, I think it's possible. But but my idea is, or my question is, it's like, what would be so special about the Jesus blood line? I mean, the entity, the corporation, whatever, does that automatically entail the magic of the heavens if you get the access to that blood.
Speaker 3: It depends, It depends on which dogma you subscribe to. So hear me out word up. So it's like this if and that whole Jesus blood line thing. Aside from everything that the Da Vinci code said, if you take that one, that's a one train of thought, not shitting on it. Cool cool, cool, But I am also of the belief that Jesus had brothers, Mary had more sons other than just Jesus, and per the Catholic faith per the that that would still be the blood of the Mother of God. So whoever they became, and keep in mind, these are sons of a carpenter. This is sons of Joseph, So this wouldn't be somebody who would have became some royalty. But there would have been something extra with them because they had all of the same blood that Jesus had, as far as from Mary, therefore from David, therefore from Noah, therefore from Adam.
Speaker 2: No I I guess I understand that. I'm just trying to say, like, are you going to be able to create the Antichrist or something if you have that blood? I mean, how would that even work hypothetically?
Speaker 4: Who's to say?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe there's people that think they could use it for magical rituals.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. There could be blood magic involved there. Three letter agency makes you gay? Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say, you're right there. What you said at the end, you already took the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Magical use of magic, blood.
Speaker 8: Magic and all the crap that they do. Man' that's what it's all focused around for these freaks, bro. But have you guys seen the one guy I can't come up with the name. I'm I was trying to think of it for a minute. But this dude supposedly got some of the freaking blood that dripped down from the steak or something. I can't remember. The more I think, Yeah, was it from that or whatever? And then he went and tested the blood and it only had half the amount of chromosomes that it should have, like he was only created from one half, not two humans. And he thinks that it was blood or Jesus' blood. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I didn't ever go that far down that rabbit hole, but that was a weird one. Have you guys been down that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that. Yeah, it's is that?
Speaker 8: I mean, that could tie into this conversation for sure. If you if you got some crazy DNA strand, because our our DNA strands the full freaking you know, spiral ladder and in that is the name of yahweh right.
Speaker 7: That's what they tell it. Right, So if you got blood, that's how you're right? How does that work? I don't know, you know, I don't know. It's a trip to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. Yeah, Well, and and think about that. Like, all right, so if you're let's just and I know that you don't really look into magic and witchcraft and all that shit like like as deep as I do, Jacob, I mean, you might have a different angle on it. But like, like think about it. If you're somebody who comes in the possession of the Jesus blood line and you're going to perform some kind of magic ritual. In your mind, what would the most evil person alive do with that blood for a ritual.
Speaker 3: Well, we have had guests on our show talk about all kinds of evil people that do all kinds.
Speaker 4: Of horrible things with blood for horrible rituals.
Speaker 3: So if you're telling me that you had the blood of Mary, yeah, I could see people doing some very perverse things with it for extremely perverse ends. And uh, I mean yeah, absolutely, I can see it with the blood magic.
Speaker 2: Well, well, think about the quantum entanglement angle on that. If you have a piece of Jesus's blood, could you possibly fuck with Jesus?
Speaker 3: Now the whole thing about like the half the chromosome thing too, That's that's interesting as well.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard this yet. I'm gonna do some digging on it.
Speaker 3: But I do know that blood degenerates over time, right, and we talked about that with our Shroud of Torn episode. How the blood on the Shroud of Torn is AB type Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that whoever was within the shroud was Type A B blood because as blood degenerates, it all becomes AB.
Speaker 4: Even the o's.
Speaker 3: Actually degenerate and become AB when they break down, so over time that could be. So if you're telling me this has half, I don't know what that looks like on that spectrum, but I will be doing some digging because that's fascinating. Because also, the whole story of the Spear of Destiny has its own roots and its own controversy, So this is kind of a spin off on its own. This is this is gonna be a fun one to dive into. I gotta get a damn pin. Hold on, y'all, keep going.
Speaker 4: I gotta get a pin.
Speaker 2: We got to go into Orphan Trains and and Spear of Destiny. I actually mentioned about doing a whole Spear of Destiny episode and Jacob was like, no, dude, that's already been debunked, Like that's that wasn't the thing. That's I'm like you don't want to look into it, you know what I mean, like just out of curiosity. But anyway, nation boycott, Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Dude, let's say.
Speaker 15: I bet you they talk about blood, rituals and stuff and the supernatural part of the Bible that the Vaticant took out, you know, because I think they left some of that stuff in, because they talk about how like in the Bible there's certain pot hurts were like certain people's blood like yelled out from the ground and God heard them and then came down and like killed and like smoked like the enemies. Right, Like, so there is stuff in there already. But I bet you the actual rituals and probably a lot of the worst lot more of the demonic stuff or worst things that have happened the past is in that part of the Bible.
Speaker 2: Dude, no doubt. Like I think that they took out all of not saying that, you know, they they just left like the boring parts in the Bible. There's still some crazy stories within the Bible, but like all of that kind of stuff, like the magical kind of stuff, I think that they they left out for a reason. So like I think that there's an this is just my own understanding, and this is from you know, my my understanding of the book The Autobiography of a Yogi. But I believe that a lot of the stuff that Jesus was able to do, like magically, is something that we can learn to do. I don't and and I don't I don't think that. I don't want to say that he wasn't like a special person. I think that he was just a fucking enlightened sage. I just think that that's really what he was. I know that that might be blasphemous to other people. I'm sorry, That's not what I mean. It's just my level of understanding. And so my idea is is that if Jesus was able to learn all of the things that he was able to do, like magically or gifts from God, however you want to look at it, like, I think that that information would have to be out there somewhere, right. I mean, he was the first one to say that, like you think that what I do is special, like you'll be able to do all this shit and more. And that's what I'm fascinated with. And so whenever I read the Autobiography of a Yogi, and he's going up to all these different yogis and gurus and they're all they all have access and they've learned how to manage what he calls these cities, like I mean, superhuman shit is going on. And that was just that was not even a hundred years ago, you know, Like that guy was traveling around the world, well in that part of the world, going and basically learning under all these under all these gurus and shit. And it's like, all right, so either that's real and this stuff can be learned, or that was one of the biggest con stories of all time and it's just absolute fictional fantasy. But I don't want to look at it, look at it as fantasy or fiction because look at how many people, like how many of the world's brightest people in history have mentioned that that book is one of the most important books that they listen to. Apple guy what was his name, Steve Jobs. That was the one book that he kept his in his nightstand and he read it one time a year throughout every year. The creator of the fucking iPad read that book every single year.
Speaker 4: So I think there's something to it, EEO of the company that created it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well yeah, you know what I'm trying to say though, like it was the brilliant mind behind him, as how all that shit was created in the first place. But like, I mean, if you want to call it brilliant, I don't know. I hear he was kind of an asshole, but like, you know, it's just I don't know. I think that I think that there are people out there that don't want to look into stories like that. They don't want to see that there are people who can perform these superhuman, supernatural feats. They think, oh, well, it's pulling from the dark side, it's pulling from the devil. It must be Satan. Why does it always got to be Satan? Why why is it always the most evil entity that it's like it's it's to say that, like the humans were incapable of learning these things. I don't buy that. I think that we're all like very special.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think that there's a reason. Think about it. Why do they poison us? Why do they lie to us? Why do they Why is history absolutely controlled? It's to make us believe that we are as unclean rags. Dare I say? And if you can get them a bunch of people all around the world to believe that they are. They're just sad, you know, they're they're they're incapable of performing such crazy healing feeds or turning water into wide walking over water like whatever the magical things were healing people. Imagine if we could heal people. I bet you, big Farmer would have something to fucking say about that, right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know the whole earth seeing ourselves as unclean rags. I'm saying right now we are living in an age of self worship unlike anything that we've seen in the last few centuries.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be real with your dog.
Speaker 3: I don't think I think most people that most people don't see themselves as unclean rags. I mean maybe deep within themselves and they got that, you know, that inner shit that everybody's trying to do to be better today than you were yesterday.
Speaker 4: Whatever whatever drives you.
Speaker 3: Sure, But like as far as the image that is being portrayed, nah, dude, it seems very narcissism.
Speaker 4: Is like is the cool thing these days?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Only giving a fuck about yourself and what makes you happy seems to be like the jam, which I don't know, And I think that's also a part of the plan, but in its own twisted way a part of the plan that you're saying as well.
Speaker 4: I think it's a double edged sword, if you will.
Speaker 2: I just anyway, a nation boycott do you how do you feel about what I just said?
Speaker 15: Is so like again, like yeah, narism is real, and like I want to bring up the Bible again, but like God, like and Jesus and all that stuff is real. If say it is real, like one hundred percent, right, people are shitty, like reading the Bible throughout the whole Bible, people are shitty, right, They fucking do do shitty shit, right, and the king does and it's as a people they do shitty shit. And then God's like what the fuck? And then they're like I'm sorry, you know, please And then God's like, all right, so here you you have to do this now right to sal to fix it, right, And so they do that for a little bit, and then they're fucking shitty again. And it's all through the Bible, right, And if you.
Speaker 3: Look a look at a Marcus Aurelius his writings, dude, people have been peopling since fucking forever.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and then look at the people and look at it now, like the overall narrative. The theme of the world is fucking negative. Right, We're polluting, we're fucking raping Africa for its resources, and fucking there's war everywhere, like we don't give a shit about our fellow man or even about ourselves. Actually, the only thing we do care about is ourselves.
Speaker 6: It's wild.
Speaker 3: But you know what IDEO's generation wrote about, how the end of the world was right around the corner because they were living in an age where all the signs were there and this, that and the third. Everybody's been preaching the apocalypse since the earliest week can even point out, not even biblical sources. Everybody has been saying basically, this new generation is gonna be the one that kills us all.
Speaker 4: Why can't things be like they used to be?
Speaker 3: Dot dot dot That's been a reoccurring theme since for fucking ever.
Speaker 15: I just want to say that that they haven't had nuclear weapons forever.
Speaker 2: Fair fair, I mean some people say they don't even have nuclear weapons right now, so start.
Speaker 15: That's what I think that earthquake in Iran was last week. Yo, I think they're testing I think they got one, and I think they're testing it.
Speaker 2: Three letter agencies make you gay, sir, your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Jacob, did you get those other things written down? My unveiled on YouTube? I just want to go check for you.
Speaker 8: They literally just posted the Cabbage Babies movie one day.
Speaker 3: Oh I got, I got cabbage, I got orphan trains, cabbage patch babies, blood of Jesus having half the chromosomes.
Speaker 4: And you said that what YouTube was?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 8: Mind unveiled?
Speaker 4: Mine unveiled?
Speaker 3: You know, massive shout outs to them. They're getting the plugs all night tonight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the dude. The dude's stuff is picking phenomenal.
Speaker 4: You'll love it all right. I'm checking it out, Doug. I'm keeping that record right now.
Speaker 2: So this whole idea that everybody is, I guess selfish in their own way, there's a lot of narcissistic shitheads out there. I don't I don't deny that. I think that there absolutely is, Like there are always going to be people like that. But if you look at some of the and I don't want to get super spiritual here, but I'm just trying to give, like everybody my point of view on it because it's the reverse. Because I think that if you look at every single thing like it is a conspiracy because most of it is like we we take it on faith. A lot of things, like we take on faith, how we got here, where we came from, where we're going, what happens to people whenever they die, you know what I'm saying, Like, we take a lot of that on faith, partly because you kind of have to. But I like to look at all, right, Well, there are certain people across the world who have gone on super deep spiritual journeys. And whenever you if you're doing a mushroom trip or a DMT triop ayahuasca, whatever, what most people come out there saying is is that, oh my god, it's all one thing. Everything is one thing. There is no separation, Like everything all exists at the same time. It's one fucking thing experiencing itself, right, So like if you have that, then I don't know. My mind goes all over the place, like, well, if if this is all one thing, then that means that I don't lack anything because I am everything. And so whenever people say that like oh it's just me, me, me, it's all selfish, I get that you're all going to have shitheads in every spiritual corner. Doesn't matter religion, spirituality, atheists don't matter. There's always going to be a turd in a punch bowl every single time. But I think that I don't know. I think that there's so much more to us that we should be discovering and just to accept that, like we're incapable. I don't accept that that that's really the whole reason why Meta Mysteries was created in the first place, because I want to try and crack that code, like and I think that the code can be cracked. But I think that if you look at all, right, well, who are the most famous people right now? Usually the most famous people are the ones who are causing the biggest stir the you know. It's like, uh, like I think about like Diva wide receivers in the NFL, It's always the squeaky wheel gets gets the grease, right like Terrell Lowan's Randy Moss. I mean, name them like all day. It's always the people who do the most fucked up shit that get like the most attention. Well because it's the most attention grabbing because we're we're you know, we're animals. I mean, at least the human body is is animalistic in you know, uh in nature, So we're we're always going to be looking out for shit like that, you know, just as like a like the fear sensors are going off, or like the the wow factors that are gonna be going off and stuff like that. So I think that that's the reason why all that stuff is really pumped, because they know that it's going to get the attention. So you want as much dismay as you possibly can. But as soon as there's a revolution started, they're shutting that shit down. But as soon as what's her name is talking about Hawktua and now she has like a super famous podcast, now, it's like these people are getting pumped up literally for nothing. Think about Kim Kardashian. Dude, she got fucked by a rapper and all of a sudden, she's the most popular person in history. Like that's what they want, they want you to I don't know, dude, It's it's just all fucked up. My whole point is is that I think that if you're learning on the outside, that that's what this reality is going to teach you. And so a lot of this stuff really has to be found within you, and that happens within meditation, mushrooms, whatever, all that kind of stuff, No doubt. All right, I'm off my soapbox.
Speaker 4: You're good, You're good.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest, though I have no idea where we're even at. In the chat we we referenced it once. There's a million fucking messages, so like, where do you even jump in at here?
Speaker 2: Well, dirty Sanje said, I'm getting pretty tired, ladies and gents. Good to see all again. Also wanted to let Jacob know Hubby's work send him to d C. So we're we're with him this week instead of New Orleans, but he's going next week. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make that trip because his contract at the Combustible Devil capsule manufacturer. Anyway, Yeah, she said that I'll be back in Nola again and hopefully we can get some lunch or a beer.
Speaker 6: Heard that? Heard that?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude. And look, if any colt Ma are ever in any of our parts of town, whether it be New Orleans, Baton Rouge, or anywhere in the Houston area, we're always down to get a beer with somebody.
Speaker 4: Absolutely hit us up for normal people.
Speaker 3: Clearly y'all know, y'all are y'all are the people are our lives every week.
Speaker 4: Y'all know who the fuck we is? We hate we ain't nobody, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, three letter agencies make you gay? Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: How far are you guys from Orlando?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 4: Nine hours?
Speaker 3: Although we are going to be in Florida end of this month for Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 7: I know I wanted to go to that. I'm not gonna make it. I go to the Red I've got to go to South Dakota for that one. But I'll be in Orlando in January.
Speaker 4: Damn well, I'm a January. I think we're doing a Disney trip. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, there you go.
Speaker 7: Maybe yo yo, we'll go to meet up with my homie from Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, first of all, yes, literally, yet makes it a business trip meeting you at Disney.
Speaker 4: Take this an entire business expense, my boy? Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 17: I gotta see.
Speaker 8: I know exactly what you're talking about, buddy.
Speaker 4: Fucking right boy es Corpal day. Look, Hey we're that talking. Yep, we got a message.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, this is about to be a whole work expense Disney's getting paid for.
Speaker 4: Boy, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go check out the underground tunnels ever in Disney check out All the Best.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: Dave Walker says that helmet behind Jacob makes you want to put this KFC bucket on my head and fight my wife.
Speaker 2: Yo, fight your wife. Jesus the Spirit Animal said the spear that pierces Jesus's side was the spear of destiny. It's allegedly been in the hands from Napoleon to Hitler who was dominating until they lost it and ultimately they both lose everything. Supposedly it was elated down. I watched the documentary on YouTube when I was thirteen, so that twelve years of head injury and liquor and smoke, so things are foggy heard that.
Speaker 3: I've heard snippets about it, and we've even mentioned it on episodes past, but we've never actually done like an entire deep dive on it.
Speaker 4: You know, so many people already have it.
Speaker 3: Maybe we will one day, but I'm definitely gonna be doing a deep dive on this one because the source of having an actual vile of Jesus blood, Like that's a bold claim and I'm not shitting on whatever that person is saying, Like if they're on something and they really can prove that the hands being passed down it okay, I'm listening, but yo, and the other thing about the half the chromosomes, that's wild too.
Speaker 4: I'm yo, this whole this Live has given me like four whole episodes that we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 2: Bro oh yeah. Spirit Animals said that Kim's mom is the one who leaked the tape. Actually it goes back even farther because allegedly the story goes that her mom told her that she should have it on tape and so that that would make her, I guess, more famous or more popular or whatever. I don't know. I think the Mega mind is absolutely behind what's Ken's mom's name.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you, but it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Pamela and Tommy, Chris, Chris, yeah, yeah, yeah, Chris Kardashian.
Speaker 3: The sex tape went live and it made its way around and the internet was a thing, and then boom, next thing. You know, that was what everybody wanted. Pamela's career went crazy after that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it did.
Speaker 3: I mean she was already popular before, don't get me wrong, but like it went wild afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. Tony said, Iran has no nuclear weapons. They are still in the Non Proliferation Treaty, they have a fatwah against nukes, Israel is not the NPT, and they stolen riched uranium from New Mech in Pennsylvania. I don't know what most of those words are, Tony, Yes, if you would step in, they.
Speaker 4: Did tell we.
Speaker 3: That's another thank you for reminding me that one also is going in because the only reason Israel has nukes is because they literally stole the materials from us. And we basically just gave him a fucking mulligan's on the whole ordeal because that was seen as a nuclear ally in that very tense region. So one hundred percent that we're doing an episode on that one. Thank you, sir, Lord and Mercy. What a fun episode. All right, all right, let's see what else is going on in the chat here. Uh, let me see Kim's mom. They want to keep our focus on the bullshit instead of the real things. Yo, one hundred percent agree. His name is Ron something. I'll look for you later, Okay, I actually know what that was in what that was in reference to Hi'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Pamela, the blood and the spear.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: I'll get it. Worked out for it on it, my.
Speaker 4: Boy, appreciate you. Okay, damn just dipped out like that. Yo.
Speaker 3: Anybody want to just chime in and on youth your sells, Come on in with some shit, Samuel, How are you receiving?
Speaker 8: We I got lots of shit.
Speaker 4: What you want, no doubt? Sam How Hi are you right now?
Speaker 8: Uh? Not?
Speaker 6: Mary?
Speaker 11: What's notthing?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 4: I just I only saw you hit the ball once tonight. Brother? What's going on?
Speaker 11: Do you see my eyes both? Do you see my pupils?
Speaker 3: I can That's what I'm saying. You're usually like way more tits up than this usual. I mean, what you know you're chilling?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just got a lot on my mind.
Speaker 4: I heard that, heard that out.
Speaker 3: You just dipped out of nowhere like that, and it was like dead air for a minute there.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, gotta hold it down, bro. I had to. I had to use it.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I was in the middle of like about to write something down there. I realized it was about to be just nothing but dead air. I was like, Oh, that's not gonna be good. So I tried to go to the chat. Then I realized that we were at the bottom of the chat, and I was like, well, this is what's like a bomb for a minute.
Speaker 4: That sucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well the spirit animal wants to give his blessing here. Did you read this?
Speaker 4: No, I was working my way down. I called upon him.
Speaker 2: Though called upon, call upon the spirit animal. He says, may the Father bless you, and blessings upon the blessed herb that helps guide us upon the awakening of his work, where we open our third eye Ramen Herbology three ten ra man Ramen ramn h. We are definitely going to be starting a cult or a religion or I guess they're the kind kind of the same thing to me anyway.
Speaker 3: About to say, we can't call it that out loud though, I mean, it's in the name, but people are still going to give us sighways glances.
Speaker 4: You know, we can't. We can't do that.
Speaker 2: I wonder how that actually works though, Like I mean, I know that we've talked about it and you know, and stuff like that. As far as like forming our own religion, is all of that stuff like right off able? Like is that how churches all get away with taking in all of the the free money that they're getting and all that money is paying off blessings for stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So not necessarily how it works, but kind of.
Speaker 3: So to start a church of a recognized religion, you have to get permission from that recognized religion to say, yes, that's one of us, and here's you know, they're real okay, and you have to file your church or your It's kind of like a business, but it's a nonprofit organization. So you set it up as a five oh one C ten and that is you could put it as a religious nonprofit instead of a five oh one C three. Five one C three nonprofits only can give money to other groups. Five oh one C tens give you the ability to give money to an individual like personal check too, which is something that religious nonprofits.
Speaker 4: Have the ability to do.
Speaker 3: So you do that and basically any and all donations go into the pot. You set up your board of and whoever's the head of it, i e. Head pastor or head of the board. And you have a head pastor. It depends on how you have it laid out and formatted. You submit your paperwork and you get your license and you're good to go. Now as far as starting your own religion goes, you need three people who are not related to all agree on the same code and eat those You have to submit it to the irs. They may audit you to see, like, you know, if you follow the very bare minimum requirements. But the chance to them actually sending somebody out to like see what your house of worship looks like is so low it's not even funny.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well we'll look in the end of that a little bit more. There's something that I wanted to bring up here. And we get into a lot of these whistleblowers, and I know some of them are believable, some of them are not believable. I know that what's his name, the alien whistleblower that you always talk shit on, Billy Carson. No, dude, the guy that was working in the he was working in the military or in the government. The guy I'm talking about, bab Blazar. No, not Bob Blazar.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I like Bob Blazar, And I wanna say I like I like Billy Carson. Honestly, I've kind of changed, not turncoat fully, but I'm more cool with them than I've ever been.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was like it, Oh, your boy, David Grush, David Grush, that's the name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The more I look into it, the more I'm starting to believe that story. I'm gonna be real with you, because there's a lot of details that were like that couldn't be said in the in the public, which I guess there were other conversations that were going on that were also documented somehow pretty wild stuff. But anyway, there's another whistleblower within the government that I just saw. This was a week ago, and it says alleged Air Force whistleblower claims that aliens are about to reveal themselves. I'm listening, all right, So it says, uh, Charles McNeil, who claims that he was part of a top secret US Air Force intelligence unit, says he and his team were responsible for keeping intact a seventy year long truce between Earth and an alien civilization and allegedly that truce expired September thirtieth of twenty twenty four. Ohka, So like, what is that like a week ago?
Speaker 4: Give or take?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Well, it says the end of the Truth's truce now means quote unquote end quotes. It says this is his quote a planned of series. A planned series of events including the partial or possibly total destruction of the state of Israel, a brief global conflict, and a staged alien invasion using reverse engineered UFO technology will soon follow. Wow, dude, that's pretty crazy timing for this guy to come out and say that right now.
Speaker 4: Air Force whistleblower.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was like an Intel if he will, I mean, I don't know to say that you were a part of some top secret team that can't be verified. I'm not saying he's full of shit. Well, and for the record, I don't believe David Grush was okay, he was a third party. That was my issue with him, right the things he was saying may have been one hundred percent true, but he couldn't verify and he was just told this but he didn't know, and they was like, so that was the most beta cuck way that the government could have let us know without letting us know. And it's like, bro, it's not a shock to anyone anymore. That was my issue David Grush himself as a person, like I'm sure he's an okay dude, he just seems kind of kind of boring.
Speaker 2: So it continues as far as this, Charles McNeil goes. It says, this supposed series of events will include a new alliance between the United States and Afghanistans Taliban government, which really isn't that far fetched if you think about us, you know we were working with isis right? I'm sure we probably we worked with the Taliban in the past.
Speaker 3: We absolutely have, and we currently still do. The head of the Taliban is trying to get them seen on the world stage as a real legitimate international power. That's why the Taliban actually stopped growing opium and poppy, right, they stopped selling heroin to be seen on the world stage as a good thing for Afghanistan, like you should deal with us rather than this bullshit government that the Americans tried to put in that ended up fucking them. And that's why they've gone back and forth over if they are or are not growing poppy.
Speaker 4: That's why ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Percent of the world's opium has grown in Memar right now, one hundred percent. We work with the Taliban, well, it says.
Speaker 2: In addition to that, Charles McNeil also claims that there will be an orchestrated third World War created to cull the world's population that will then be interrupted by an alien invasion that has been planned to take place for decades. It is then that humans will be introduced to aliens for the first time, aliens that the United States government first encountered in the nineteen forties. And then he goes on to say that Type A through C, so I guess these are types of aliens that they're just labeling them as Types A through C. They have a gray or grayish pigmentation that can come off a bit chalky. Sometimes. They have four fingers with little suction cups on the end of each finger and have some webbing in between their fingers and toes. Type D have a brownish pigmentation and have five fingers and five toes. This species started off fully biological until they ventured out into the cosmos and came into contact with what they now answer to, something called the Keeper. They now worship technology and started to incorporate mechanics into their biological makeup thousands of years ago. As for proof that what he says will actually happen, or that he actually was part of such Air Force task Force, uh, supposedly, there hasn't really been much that he's provided as far as like his actual involvement in the Air Force. So it's up for speculation. But whenever you start getting into the Grays, dude, that's really like he described, really like the whole story behind the Grays in the first place, that they basically like they tried to merge themselves with machine and so they they stopped being able to reproduce, because that's why they're little. They have such little mouths. They don't even have dicks or you know, little houhas anymore, or anything like that anymore. They can't even reproduce, and so the idea is they would come here and that would be why you might have some kind of anal probing or something like that going on, something like that in order to get our DNA so that they can start to kickstart their own people. Again, that's the story behind Gray Aliens, Nation boycott. What do you got to say about that? Sorry about that? I saw you had your hands.
Speaker 9: Oh you're good.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Taliban part Yeah, they they they've been in camp, David. We signed treaties with them right there. We're definitely working with them, and I think possibly will if Trump does get back in office. So that guys not that it's a bad thing. Say it's a bad thing, right, maybe it is, maybe it's not. Plombacy's always good, right, So but where's that going with this fuck planned disclosure?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I think all of these these scandals that are happening, right, starting with like Epstein and like moving on with like David Grush all this stuff, and you can see and even the Diddy that the you know, his freak off all this stuff, it's like ramping up so that like when they do tell us like aliens or demons or angels or whatever it is, our minds don't melt.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think this is all just conditioning and it's it's coming soon.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree. And you know, I have trouble believing that these would be aliens from other planets, and I know that, you know, it's not because I believe that planets are faking gay. I think they probably are, but like what.
Speaker 4: If they are though? Real shit?
Speaker 3: If it is, if it's this story, this air Force guy, all of that. Okay, take away the woo woo and take away religion because at that point certain people say the Bible's thrown out, like all that aside, Okay, real shit. If this happened and come to find out they are from another planet, not of our Solar System, of another one, somewhere else, whatever, What would your thought process be.
Speaker 2: If they actually did come from another Solar system or planet like.
Speaker 3: And it was fully understood, not the mainstream met like, no, it was this is real life. These are other creatures they now are like coming to and from our Earth. We're like seeing them and shit, we're not just hearing about them in some articles somewhere, real life happening.
Speaker 4: What is your knee jerk reaction to this?
Speaker 2: I have a very possibly unhealthy distrust with anything alien like because I want to believe all of it, you know, like I think the idea, yeah, the idea that there are aliens from another planet, Like dude, everything NASA puts out is absolutely dog shit and that's really our main source of most space. So like I had, That's why I have such a hard time with it. Now. Interdimensional might be a different story. You want to talk about different density or different right, you know, stuff like that. But saying that that there are beings coming from planets that are within another galaxy, that they traveled thousands of light years to get here. I don't know, dude, I don't know. I don't I don't buy that, and so I would I would instantly assume that this is like a government cover up, that they're just trying to fool everybody, and this is the real blue bean.
Speaker 4: So real shit.
Speaker 3: If they ever came to Earth and somehow we and we're talking maybe a couple more honey years in the future, not like tomorrow, but like in the future here we start developing trade networks, and then cut to one day they start living here, and then one day there's like one out of every hundred kids in the public school system is of non earthly descent. Like that possibility, that thought process, to you is just not even there's no way that could ever happen.
Speaker 2: First of all, there's no way an alien is coming here and wanting to be raised in our Rockefeller school system.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that much now, not wanting to be but like what if his dad had to come here for work because he's on this end of the trade network, and so like he has to come to school here, and it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's one dumbass alien who has not learned anything throughout any kind of history, if it's been studying us and is like, Yo, I'm gonna put my kid and there's no way.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's the guy they didn't want back home, Like he's the piece of shit. It's like, Yo, your ass going to Earth. You're going to the dirt wand out there you bring your whole fan. I don't know, but like that hypothetical, if it was understood that these aliens quote unquote were real life and from another planet, you say you do not trust it.
Speaker 2: I assume that all alien life that is physical inform that can't vibrate out of this dimension or this density or anything like that, they're just physical formed aliens. I'm gonna go ahead and say it. That's lower dimensional shit that we shouldn't be fucking with.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I'm Your hands raised, and I would love to hear there too.
Speaker 4: Since on this one, let's go nation boycott we yet.
Speaker 15: Uh yeah, I want to say I don't think aliens, first of all, if they have the technology to like get here, first of all, it's crazy, and they are way smarter than us and probably way more enlightened, and they have other places to be. I think then why would they go why would they give a fuck about us? You know what I mean? And then second, indeed, why would they trade with us? I wouldn't trade with us, right, China's gonna try to steal their technology underhandedly, We're gonna try to steal their minerals, like we're gonna do something to try to blow them up, right, Like as an alien would be stupid to fucking trade with us as we are now, right.
Speaker 4: And by us, I don't mean just America, planet, the.
Speaker 15: World, the planet, like yeah, yeah, it's it's it's it's you know, the planet.
Speaker 4: We're selfish.
Speaker 15: We would take advantage of the aliens. I think the aliens would know that. They wouldn't want to fuck with that, Like they wouldn't, that'd be dumb. Again, If they have that, they'd be more enlightened, smarter, and they would have better places to be than here.
Speaker 6: Honestly, see, I.
Speaker 3: Agree with you, But that's awesome. The dangerous part because why would they be coming here? What real purpose would they be coming forward? For bad reasons or to warn us or to who knows?
Speaker 2: Maybe they're coming to break our chains.
Speaker 15: They're they're from this universe. I think they're in there. They're interventional. I think they're from the Earth. I think they're from this where we are at, located in this space time, just a different dimension or a higher dimension, right.
Speaker 2: Right, I absolutely agree, Yes, I think for them.
Speaker 16: To be physical, if hypothetically that they could come across from their dimension, if they figured out that technology into our dimension, right, like, they'd be physical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it wouldn't they be because a two D that that doesn't work on the air dimensional plane. Like, we have no idea what a fourth dimensional object would look like on our playing field. So if we could physically see it on a three D plane, that means they would also had to have come from a three D plane.
Speaker 2: I would need to know exactly, peoples, Yeah, there's that, but.
Speaker 15: That crew been created here that they can kind of transfer their stuff over into.
Speaker 2: I would absolutely need to see how they're vibrating in and out of this existence, Like, I would need to see it, and I can't just take it on their word. I'm not going to take it on faith. How did you get here? Show me, like, vibrate out of this dimension and then come back you know.
Speaker 3: Lots and be like, bro, it took me ten thousand light years to get here. What you mean come back like, yo, I just fucking got here.
Speaker 2: But I think that if you're operating that way and you can, you know, vibrate in and out of different dimensions, time is not a factor.
Speaker 4: That's also a theory, no doubt, Trey, what you got.
Speaker 19: So I'm just I'm just thinking, I just got here, by the way, y'all, what's good?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 6: Sir? Chilling?
Speaker 19: Chilling brother? But I was thinking back to what Jonathan, when you were talking about when we were doing the whole we were talking about the eclipse and everything like that, and you were talking about you were looking at the Sun like a portal. All right, So if the Sun is a portal and we can see other planets when we look into the sky, how are they not could they not possibly also be portals? And then just we're just looking at a bunch of different portals in the sky. So if they are, If these beings are interdimensional, who's to say that they're not coming from the Mars portal? And it's not Mars being like an actual planet, but you go through this portal and it's another three dimensional plane, so they can essentially travel from one dimensional plane to another dimensional plane using the fourth dimension, which is probably like time and some kind of like space manipulation. So it's like, yeah, you are light years away, but we're you're literally just like a portals jump away from us, So we're shrinking time and space if that makes sense. Yeah, and just jumping into this portal to get to Earth to talk to y'all. But then it also made me think about if y'all seeing that new uh Joe Rogan special when he was talking about whenever you go fishing, do you ever like check in with the president of the fucking lake or do you just pick up a fish, Oh this is cool, throw his bitch ass back and then go about your day.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I don't throw it back. I eat it.
Speaker 19: Well, I mean me too, But you know you got them peda folks out there that you know they're not They ain't got stomach for that.
Speaker 4: Bro. I don't understand catch and release fishing. I don't either, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, And like to any sportsman out there who's listening, like, yo, no hatred, I respect you, but like, I don't fucking understand why would you catch this massive, amazing fish and not bring it home and eat it?
Speaker 4: That makes some people.
Speaker 19: I'm massive, but I still feel weird about just throwing it back. It's like I worked hard on that ship, right.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I I actually kind of get it because I'm not crazy about fish, but I love fishing. Like fishing's fun. It's a it's a fun thing to do. But I'm just not crazy about eating it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 19: It's something about that prime will like I caught this. This is sustenance.
Speaker 2: It's like a game. It's the same thing as like shooting. You shooting arrows out of target. Why are you doing that. You're not killing anything, you know, It's like.
Speaker 4: You're practicing to kill some Yeah, yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 3: And I tell you, if that's how you feel, dude, I feel like you would really get.
Speaker 4: Down with hunting.
Speaker 3: Oh, I definitely would, because you love you love red meat, you know what I mean. And wild game is amazing when you learn how to cook it, right, dog, we gotta we gotta do this. We're gonna start having cult hunting trips go down. And which for the record, I'm fucking here for everybody, y'all. Let me know what y'all are down with. My boy, my boy Rolf ready to go. Got the bag already look him.
Speaker 4: Oh some red ah, my man gets it. Dude.
Speaker 3: You know what we need to do a cult hunting trip and go take down like an elk, like legit hunts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to.
Speaker 8: I got a note tag in two weeks. Boys, come down, let's do this. You can crash with me and when you leave here maybe you're wall will How don't flip this camera on this booch?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just have to turn your.
Speaker 19: Can you see all them?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Damn damn son.
Speaker 8: Come up here, bro right right by the Wyoming border, right by the tee tons. It's the most beautiful spot in the country.
Speaker 4: And I will put you on some ship. Well, looks like that's going down, ladies and tns.
Speaker 2: I'm about it. I mean, Jacob, me and you have talked about going going halfs on like half a cow.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, yeah was Seriously, If anybody who's has the means to go in on half a cow or a quarter of a cow with a couple of people and stock up a deep freeze, that is one of the best ways to get meat and last for months and months, especially with how fucking high grocery prices are right now. Listen, listen, I understand that now everybody has the capability or the means, But if you live in a semi rural environment, you probably have a farmer that probably has some sort of butchering situation going on.
Speaker 4: Check it out.
Speaker 3: It is the best, I'm telling you, going in halves on a pig, going halves on a cow, the whole.
Speaker 2: Nine bro for real. I went shopping the other day, grocery shopping, and half the time I'm alone. It's just me half the time because the other half the time I got my kids right, But half the time it's just me on just my groceries. It costs me like two and it's like two hundred and thirty bucks. That's like two weeks worth. That's like and that's not getting super high brand shit. That's going to Walmart and getting a lot of great value shit. You know what I'm saying. Two hundred dollars used to get you a month's worth. If you remember like going on those like it wasn't that long ago, talking about like seven eight years ago. You go to Walmart two hundred dollars, Dude, you were set for the fucking month.
Speaker 4: Look I'll put it like this.
Speaker 3: I looked in my budget list from two years actually from four years ago when I was like full on single dad in.
Speaker 4: It shit, five five years ago. Now, think about it.
Speaker 3: The monthly grocery expense for me and the two kids at the time was four hundred and fifty dollars a month. Now, that wasn't rice and beans and beans and rice, okay, Like I was baking pork chops, I was doing fried chicken. I was doing like I was really cooking, like that was.
Speaker 6: What we do here.
Speaker 3: So that was real food. But four fifty a month, that was that was what was going down, and that was fine.
Speaker 4: That was solid. Dude.
Speaker 3: I go to Walmart right now and I get three small bags of groceries, I have to spend at least two hundred dollars, Like there's no way around that at this time. And everybody's like, oh, that's because of this this because look, there is a lot of issues as to why that is. Yes, we could say Biden, Yes, we could say the dock worker strike. Yes, we could say the gas price. Like yo, it's not just one party, it's all the parties on this shit, and it's being done strategically.
Speaker 2: Especially right now, I'm just saying, oh yeah, It definitely is. Dude. It's insane. And you know, it's funny to see like Kamologies shaking her boots anytime somebody asks her like, well, if it was up to you, what would you change, you know if outside of like the other decisions that Joe Biden you know, made in the past few years. And she goes, oh, I wouldn't change anything. But then she talks about how she's going to change so much whenever she becomes president. So you kind of contradicted ends.
Speaker 3: Yes, plans for days, right, plans to change this, change this, but she wouldn't have changed the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I don't fucking That's one of the biggest ops. I think, like for people that actually believe that she's going to be doing something like those are the people that are just going to be electing her because it's a woman. You know, she's she's you know, she's gonna be the first woman that is going to be president and she's democratic, and it's like people just jump right on board with that. That shit blows my mind.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's be the.
Speaker 6: You know, I.
Speaker 3: It's it really does suck that the first put to and I think they'll probably hand her the election. Real shit, the fact that the first female president will be a whore who got there strictly from sleeping her way to that position. That is what breaks my heart because there are so many other women that could have and should have gotten that role and would have killed at the opportunity to hold down for womankind in that capacity. I'm a fan of all of Colonel Gabbard, I am personally. I may not be a fan of all of her policies, of everything she's ever said. Ever, however, I do see her in a presidential capacity as a.
Speaker 4: Very strong move for America in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: So opinions being what they are, YO, if she was on the ballot, I can't say that I wouldn't vote for.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is the the her name Tulsi. It actually means something and I noticed this on an episode of Meta the other day. It's also it's called an herb, and it's it's it can be called two things. It can either be called Tusi or holy basil. And so if you look at like the benefits of Holy Basil, it says it reduces stress and anxiety, it supports wound healing, and it eases inflammation, and so I just started thinking, is that what would happen if Tulsi became president?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, who's to say I could see it being a possibility, though, I really could.
Speaker 4: But and she's one, but there are others that could name.
Speaker 3: But the fact that she's the one that got there, that's what kills it for me.
Speaker 4: Say it again.
Speaker 19: She was a medical wasn't she. That's what That's what gave her the great ship.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Tulsi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh the Gray Ship was because of the Holy Basil.
Speaker 17: Dude.
Speaker 19: No, I'm saying it was because of the trauma that she she she witnessed when she was there. It stressed her out so much. She gave her a great strip while saying to point Holy Basil, like she's she's like a healer.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, dude, Yeah, she looks pretty badass with that strip, dude in her hair.
Speaker 4: But she looked like like a rogue exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like rogue from X Men. Oh yeah, well they need to go back and watch those movies. I fucking love X Men, dude.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 19: The animated series is the shit.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing people talking about that. The nineteen ninety six or ninety seven version or some shit. Right, really, all right, I'm gonna have to dive into that, dude. It's been like winning awards and shit like that. Here, I'm like ninety seven X men. Dude, i'ming alive.
Speaker 4: A lot of the shit from the nineties is getting big again. Dude.
Speaker 3: My kids are watching the nineties Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles right.
Speaker 2: Now, the movies, no, the shows.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get them into the movies. They they immediately look at it like, is that Barney. I'm like, you know, you listen, listen, you li shit, like, dude, you watch your fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: Those nineties Ninja Turtle movies are still top notch.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it was so bad, but they're so cold classic because they were so good. Like the still though.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's like it's like Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 2: Shit, yes, Samuel, Yes, So the Teenage Mute Ninja Tolls.
Speaker 11: The best show was the two thousand and three one.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 11: It actually goes great the art style and even the actors.
Speaker 4: But no, the to go back to.
Speaker 14: The nukes that you said that there weren't nukes before in nineteen forty five, there isn't that man made. But if you go and look in the Hindu text I can't remember which book, the the Gita, I believe it.
Speaker 11: Talks about the gods.
Speaker 14: Her line was referenced by the guy who quote unquote created uh, he was a father of atomics. But she u one of the gods had a erro that never missed, and when it landed, it flashed like the sun, wiping out entire armies and everything. So and the place where it's the battle supposedly happened is radioactive. But there's never been a nuclear bomb test and a tie radiation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's two theories on that. One is that the gods with the arrow. I've heard another story recently that there was and we're talking thousands, thousand years ago, ancient civilization, ancient technology, all of this. Apparently they were fucking with what we would now call nuclear fission and something went horribly wrong and it flashed and wiped out similar to a nuclear bomb, allegedly. And that's the radioactive area, bro. And that thing it's like a scarce source from a myth written down. But at the same time, that area is naturally radioactive, which is wild.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, its blast now, So I mean, there's there's credence to that absolutely.
Speaker 2: All right. So there is something that I wanted to share with y'all and to see if y'all have heard of this yet. Have you heard that the there's a US Police chief that they released a handbook on unident unidentified anomalous phenomenon that they're now calling it. There's a whole handbook. The name again, well, yeah, it's called anomalists because it could it's not necessarily only in the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, right, right, okay.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so they there's a whole UAP handbook on how police should be handling certain alien things that may be happening.
Speaker 3: There's actually department literature telling them what to do in case of dot dot dot actual alien contact is made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's pretty insane. So check this out, dude. All Right, So this was on Good Morning America or whatever, or Morning in America on News Nation anyway, it was pretty much shared all over the place. Is just the one that I wanted to share here. It's like three minutes long. But listen to this shit, dude. It's pretty it's pretty wild. Oh damn it.
Speaker 13: There's no of UFOs And now they want a way to track them. Major Cities Chiefs Asociation, I should say, is a form for police executives. They say UAPs and UFOs pose a national security threat and it's the responsibility of police officers to know how to detect, track and report them. That's why they just sent out an eleven page UAP guide to police departments all over the country. Joining me, now, we have Johnny Jennings, police chief of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department. Chief Jennings, always good to have you on the show. As you know, unidentified flying objects have gotten way more play in the last year than ever before. But I think a lot of Americans still hear this and say, what, walk us through this handbook?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 21: Think it's the same as anybody else. Police officers and police chiefs across the country they say the same response.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 21: But when you look at the entire aspect of what's.
Speaker 19: Going on and what has been going on, it's.
Speaker 21: Really just an awareness situation to say that hey, these things are out there.
Speaker 22: They're happening.
Speaker 21: Whether you believe in what the origin of them are or not, they're happening, and it's important that we are able to report.
Speaker 13: On yeah, I was wondering what the internal response to this has been. My other question when I heard this story yesterday. I mean, do these encounters happen often enough to where it rises to the occasion of needing a handbook for it?
Speaker 12: Have you seen one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't personally seen one, and we haven't.
Speaker 21: You know, we don't have a great deal of reporting of any unidentified anomalous phenomenon here phenomenous here in Charlotte. However, they do happen in certain parts of the country that and if they do happen, just want to make sure that they're reported properly, they're taken seriously. Again, you know, I don't think anybody's in major city chiefs are running around saying that we're being invaded by aliens. But I think that what we're saying is that these things are out there, they're happening. They can be a threat, particularly if you have aircraft in your organization. You know, Charlotte beclaburb does have helicopters that we fly, and so we have to make sure that we're safe in the skies as well.
Speaker 13: I'm also curious does your department have enough resources to dedicate to UFOs UAPs.
Speaker 21: Well, there's really no resources to dedicate to it. I think what the booklet and handbook that we're talking about is simply that an awareness handbook and as as well as information on you know, hey, let's take these series. If your aviation team or if any of your officers do encounter something that's that's that's strange out there in the skies or the skies land or even in the water, that it's important to report that and then we start tracking it as best as we can, because we just you know, you don't know.
Speaker 22: Until you until something happens, or you don't know until you know that.
Speaker 21: You have to be safe in the skies as you're flying our aircraft as well, and that's important to make sure that we're tracking these.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you don't know until you know. Well, this story certainly caught our eye this week, so we appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 2: All Right, that's wild that they would have a whole handbook for that though, right, YO.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the Charlotte Police chief who like was just trying to be a cop on the news to say some shit and got roped into talking about aliens and like this is going to be his claim to fame.
Speaker 4: Now, like I feel bad for homeboy.
Speaker 3: But I would like to know what those papers talked about, Like is it like you said about just reporting the incident and taking these people seriously? And is there eight of the twelve pages are talking about discerning the crazies from the reels, Like I would love to know.
Speaker 2: You know, well, you can see it right here. This is at least the reference guide on that handbook. It says Unidentified anomalous Phenomena. Then it has all the different sections, so the UAP and the news law enforcement considerations, US government UAP programs. Okay, that's real shit, whistled lowers UAP and Congress UAP and US d O D.
Speaker 4: Department of Defense.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild. Other US government and international reporting UAP and NASA. How about that one, the UAP and the FAA. The UAP reporting mechanisms and key takeaways. So it says Western US residents report the most UFO sightings. What are they actually seeing? But then at the bottom it was where was it? It was like down this way somewhere talking about how UAPs present national security threat? I mean do they Is.
Speaker 3: It fear of the unknown or is there a precedence to say that no, no, no, these things are dangerous.
Speaker 2: I don't know, my my, you know, first idea just takes it to where it's like, all right, well, like if our governments have us in these theoretical chains, and maybe I like to look at it as like, all right, if there's UAPs and UFOs and aliens and all that shit that's coming from different dimensions, and they're coming to spread some enlightenment or spread something, you know, something that would maybe blow the lid off of you know, whatever our government has us under, you know what I mean, Like I wonder if if there's some kind of freedom shit going on here, kind of like how whenever we go to other countries we give America, we give them some American freedom.
Speaker 4: I really hope that. I mean, you know that I do believe in aliens.
Speaker 3: I do believe in life on other planets and the whole thing about the globe toward Earth and space and things.
Speaker 4: I do believe these things.
Speaker 3: And I really hope that that is true and that the aliens do come here because I have so many questions for them, gotta be honest, and I'm sure they're not just going to answer Mike, Well, you know what I'm saying, as like, from the one living sentient race to another, so many questions. And I'm also curious that they are also carbon based life forms because that would make sense to me, right because carbon base means that we all came from an exploding star.
Speaker 4: We're all star dost.
Speaker 3: That theory is still a theory, yes, but it also holds the most credence. So if there are also carbon based life forms, are they made of an exploding star?
Speaker 4: Was there some other process?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: There's so many fascinating questions I would have for them, But I hear that as I asked this question, there are certain people that, even if they were to walk up to you and say that they're from dot dot dot, y'all would believe that they were injured, dimensional or demonic or evil in some way, shape or form. And I'm not detracting from that.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: The possibilities there.
Speaker 3: It's, oh, yes, it's a higher than zero percent chance that they are coming here to fuck us up, like one hundred percent, hear.
Speaker 2: You, Well, I mean I just I would probably go into what you always like to say, kind of test the spirit as far as they go and ask them the certain questions and see how they're answering. Not not only just like what are they saying, but how are they saying it? You know, do they seem real, sketchy or we even able to tell if they if they're if they're honest, or if they're sketchy, you know what I mean? Like there's so many.
Speaker 4: Fast language is so much different than ours.
Speaker 3: They see like the flailing hands and like coming at you as like a positive thing or some shit. So it's just immediately yeah, the whole ack act thing from uh what is it the Martian movie? Uh huh, yeah, yeah, I mean who knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would I would have so many questions too, and I would just I don't know, dude. So the reason I bring that up is because if you remember, there is a if you remember that video that we watched, we were in the studio over at Christie Shop and we we did it on the show and it was remember it was the interview with the alien and it kind of looked fake, but it might have been real. The lighting was kind of weird and it looked like there was like a light like detective kind of scene looking shit. Yeah, supposedly there, uh, there was a guy and I don't remember what branch of the military, but there's like maybe it was air Force or Navy or something like that. But supposedly one of the guys and I did a real deep dive on this, one of the guys that was actually in that room for the questioning for that alien. He says, like, Yo, that's some real shit. And I know people are gonna question about it, but like, supposedly that whole video of that alien interview was real. What are your thoughts on that? What if that is real?
Speaker 3: Like I forgot the particulars of what the alien said, but I remember it wasn't positive for humans.
Speaker 4: I remember that was the overall vibe.
Speaker 3: And if that video was real, then like cool, they can bleed, so like you know, whenever they're ready.
Speaker 2: I want to try and see if I can find that and maybe we'll watch it here because that video was awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to find it on YouTube. I remember the video was grainy, yes, and it was from three wasn't.
Speaker 2: It something like that? It was like early two thousands, maybe late nineties somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: There's other videos from that timeframe that really stand out to me and I wish I could find it, so a couple of my sources, we'll remember these video as a matter of fact, in the late nineties, early two thousands, these videos of there it was heat seekert videos or excu like it was heat trace videos.
Speaker 4: So it was like in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: It was human looking beings that were running way too fast, that were not dying no matter what you shot them with, and it took like actual ordinance to drop them. And this was in America, allegedly. Some people have speculated that this was something vampiric. Some people have speculated that this was something of demonic possession. Some have speculated that this was a zombie type situation or a brain eating bacteria that makes them go agro and all these things. Some people have said this was the dog, not the dark Man, the skim Walker. I don't know, but I remember those videos coming out. They were actually verified to be true, and then they were hard wiped from the Internet to where even the sources I know that fuck around in the dark web can't find them right right. So not to say that random crazy videos from this time period came out that weren't true, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it wasn't from the nineties. I think that's whenever, early two thousands. This says that it was nineteen sixty four. Huh, Yeah, you might be thinking of something else then, spirit Animal. I'm gonna play this video, but what do you got first?
Speaker 11: So the one I know about it's two guys.
Speaker 14: They're in a standard fed suits that are black and white tie.
Speaker 11: It's like this thing.
Speaker 14: It looks like a lot bigger of a kind of a gray but not as short and grayish.
Speaker 11: But it talks real funny.
Speaker 14: But it says on that it evolved and they said, well are you fun? And it says not fun? But when and it says that says, so what do you know? And it says we know the existence of the universe says so you know God, And it says we've we've evolved past that nonsense.
Speaker 2: Past well past that dogma. He says, But yeah, that's that's this interview that I'm about to play.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I did a report on this, and I get my teacher looked at me like I'm just gonna keep this.
Speaker 2: So that's how it'd be sometimes unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so videos from the sixties.
Speaker 2: Well that's what it well, I guess I mean Project blue Book. I don't know if this video is from the sixties, but it's mentioning Project blue Book that was in the sixties. So there's multiple parts. We'll just play maybe the first part. We'll play the first part and then the second part, I think, because those are the two more like popular ones. But dude, this video right here has been viewed eight point nine million times.
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 2: So let's check it out. It's only four and a half minutes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, okay, I told us your trouble.
Speaker 9: Was also like your tick here of course?
Speaker 18: Uh tell us.
Speaker 9: All, so I take an aliens in our future? Right?
Speaker 20: Cool?
Speaker 17: Sort of cumul?
Speaker 9: Okay, So your.
Speaker 18: Home from us?
Speaker 9: So what are you doing here now? Show?
Speaker 23: So I'm not trust sure?
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, stray cop.
Speaker 8: Uh or saw?
Speaker 9: Okay? So how about we concentrate on your time.
Speaker 23: Social smalls more for.
Speaker 9: Trying me?
Speaker 23: Cord show ye.
Speaker 9: Wait for you any appointment?
Speaker 18: What's the difference?
Speaker 23: A strange.
Speaker 9: Ut? So you know how the universe is created us? So you think God.
Speaker 20: Fast?
Speaker 9: Okay, illuminate us?
Speaker 20: What hell will we die?
Speaker 23: Shot? Spars of scholars story mm hmmm, hus s super large.
Speaker 10: Uh okay, So when they get us straight, there's no god and we all experience each other's lines ways, yes, okay, So how we thinking was created? And why is it's a perfectly made for us?
Speaker 18: So answer ussh okay?
Speaker 9: So why do we destroy ourselves for the play?
Speaker 8: Warm?
Speaker 9: Ye can't be more specific? Place?
Speaker 23: Sorry, colors strung strong.
Speaker 9: Screech okay one least? What about what do you make? Smiling moroley? I okay, thank you?
Speaker 20: Going about true?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I remember the first time I watched that and I thought, okay, take away from what you think that is happening in the video whatever I mean, how would be? There's no way to really, I guess you can probably prove that it was maybe a Hollywood kind of looking thing, But you got to admit this alien makes you think, right, like what he's saying isn't entirely wrong, Like political and religious dogma is what causes like nuclear conflict in wars and all out. That's the two reasons why they happen, right, and also the idea that like you know, we all exist kind of like I'm like the nature of this reality is that you will you will experience living as everybody. That's pretty cool thought, you know, if we are all one thing and it is just the illusion of death and all that kind of shit like, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, it seems like a really great piece of content. And I don't mean that in a shitting way. I mean it's very thought provoking. It's very philosophical, you know one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I don't know, it's uh, it's it's pretty wild. There is there's like multiple parts of this. I kind of I don't know if I've ever seen another part of this before. This is the next one. Let's see, I'll look at that.
Speaker 17: What are you scared about?
Speaker 9: It should be.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 5: So if you say you're from the future and an evolutionary descendant of humans, can you also say you're a different species? So which one is it? Are you a descendant of humans or not?
Speaker 17: Then how you English? Answer me?
Speaker 5: If you don't answer, I'll administer another radoscope, probably stuperopsies.
Speaker 17: Do you understand.
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: How do you speak English? Gosh, so you just picked it up English just like that because you're so smart?
Speaker 20: Boy too fish.
Speaker 23: True.
Speaker 5: So you said you know the origin of the universe, but you did not provide an explorer shoe. So I ask you again, how was the universe created?
Speaker 18: Yeah, okay, I'll have.
Speaker 20: Yeah a slash a shish.
Speaker 17: Answer the question.
Speaker 20: H yeah, snort.
Speaker 17: Really, but you can't create something out of that thing.
Speaker 20: USh sphere.
Speaker 5: It is only a creator can make something from things. Wait, just not predicted yourself.
Speaker 20: Slush so shushuk sash, yeah shah shush shushsh.
Speaker 17: Wit.
Speaker 5: Which you said there's an origin to the universesh here it.
Speaker 17: Is I gostr alshrsmats.
Speaker 5: Stich right, So now you're already nonsense again. How was the universe created? Su miraculously fish fish fish.
Speaker 20: Shose harsh bash slash fish mush to try Hi, so like.
Speaker 17: Just happened for reason.
Speaker 20: Scrash mush and bunch much fish.
Speaker 5: So are you telling me we're just random?
Speaker 20: Hush sh sh.
Speaker 13: Oh so.
Speaker 20: Hush by the way, lush such as.
Speaker 5: H sure, So the universe doesn't care if we live or die. I don't believe that for a seconds. We're more just random. So the course is from random, then there's no meaning to the universe.
Speaker 17: If you look.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 5: If there's no meaning in the universe, then what's the point you're living? You just contradicted yourself again. No, no, no, you can't live a full wife, you can't live a light that off. Do you think the meaning is a home job?
Speaker 8: So what is me?
Speaker 17: Okay, moving on?
Speaker 5: You said we show as I as a species, So tell me when there's a.
Speaker 17: Nuclear war served.
Speaker 4: To be continued at the nuclear war bid?
Speaker 2: Well, there is a third part, but oh yes, I'm sure there is. So you just don't buy any of that.
Speaker 3: I believe that that is clearly CGI. You can find multiple articles talking about this video. I think it is thought provoking insights.
Speaker 2: Okay, nation boycott, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 15: Yeah, apparently put on there that it's actually a movie that's supposed to be coming out. Alien interview right from a part of a movie. If you if you lost the trailer on that website, it shows like clips from this the video you just showed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but that's been out for years though, why would they Why would they release that years ago only to release a movie now on it?
Speaker 15: Because we seem like an indie They seem like a very very indie studio that has taken a very long time to make a movie that makes sense as possible.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, I I whether it's real or fake, I don't know. I think it's pretty interesting either way. I mean, but what if what if it is real? That's what I always like to go back to, Like, can you imagine, all right, so let's say that there are I mean, think about Roswell, supposedly we detained an alien from that, I can imagine that there would be some douchebag answering douchebag questions like that and calling calling the aliens a liar, and you know, you're there's you know what I mean, Like you would have to imagine that's how the interview would probably go.
Speaker 3: But even looking at the reports from Roswell, the dude walked into the hospital with the FIDS when his boy was down, so like it was understood that you didn't have to chain them to the walt ask them questions.
Speaker 4: They probably just would have chit chatted, you know. I don't know, Trey Damn bro.
Speaker 19: Like it Like it's like I want to believe it's so bad, I know, but then at the same time, it's like it could be cgi. But then at the at the very same time, it's like if they did come down and introduce themselves, we would think the same thing. This is cg AS is fake like so like it's like an it's like a fucking paradox, man, Like how do you?
Speaker 6: How can you? How does want to know?
Speaker 2: Which is probably why they haven't really shown themselves outside of you know, the crazy sky events. You know that you're not going to see like the aliens walking around. I hope that one day we do, I and I hope that they'll be here to bring us technology and enlightenment and tell us about like the secrets of the universe, how it was created, whether I mean whether it's like how that alien just said as far as like that, uh, that existence, it's part of like it's part of the natural cycle of the universe, and that none of it was created that because the universe is so massive that anything and all things, anything that is possible will happen, has happened or you know, you know what I mean, or is happening, and so of course within the the idea of infinity, everything would exist.
Speaker 19: But then what does proof look like?
Speaker 24: Because I mean it technically that's proof, Like we we just watched it, all of us just watched it, Like, but there's still like people who don't believe, so, like, how do you how do you make somebody believe?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that you know that even whenever that day comes, hopefully it does. But if if that day does come where there are aliens walking around or something along those lines, you're going to have people that won't even want to have conversations with them. You're going to have people who are automatically going to assume these are the Hellians of the underworld, you know, and said.
Speaker 4: You would think that they were lower dimensional beings.
Speaker 2: No, if they couldn't prove to me that they could, you know, vibrate in and out of different dimensions, that's probably.
Speaker 3: Said they were from another planet, like that interview, like that alien that they were talking with, that whole jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to ask it questions, you know what I mean, Like I see even me, even I would you know, I would be like, fuck, I don't know what to think about this. So you'd have to sit down and have a conversation with them, and to be honest, like you already know what's gonna happen. Like, if if this shit were to happen, it would get real political. It would be a right wing thing or a left wing thing or something along those lines. You're gonna have certain countries teaming up and be an anti alien. Other countries gonna be like, well, we need to support them. Look, they're from another you know what I mean. Like people are gonna get political about it, and it's gonna get retarded, which is probably why they haven't had I haven't come here, you know what I mean? Like not in that sense, we're all off.
Speaker 4: Good find on that link. I just checked it out.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, that movie came out last year, so but I remember seeing that video years ago.
Speaker 4: Was it like a slow tease on that trailer for forever?
Speaker 25: I'm doing some research right now, and the only thing I can find is that guy Dan Sperry, he's some kind of magician or cultist or something. H of course, a brief post Facebook in twenty seventeen with the whole video. I put that link in the chat, but there's no other I'm not seeing any anything that really details where it came from. My assumption would be that if this was a legit video and it was during during Project blue Book, it would have been referenced honeyware thousands of times in articles in other media on you know, millions on something this video. We would know this video front to back constantly instead of us just seeing it sitting here watching it. I'm not saying it doesn't, because I wholeheartedly believe in aliens, but just this video, it's just this one. It's it's it's one little fish in a sea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nation, boycott what you got, Doug?
Speaker 15: You say, what if the video is real? And then this movie is the like counter Intelligent operations, the counter intelligent Operations put out to discredit the video and keep it under wraps, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I could see that, but I could also see it being a film about nihilism. Oh huh, I said, I could also see it being an indie film about basically human nihilism at its finest. Right now, if you listen to everything the alien just said, it was basically you're all fucked, it's all doomed.
Speaker 15: Life is what you make of it, though, And like we talk about when you talk about like David Grush, like he talked about that like we aren't ready for like what they have to say, or somebody was like that, like we aren't ready for what they have to say? Right, And I don't think if that's if that alien's telling the truth.
Speaker 8: That that's real.
Speaker 15: I don't think we are ready to hear that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Now that video was posted at least onto this YouTube page six years ago.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, So.
Speaker 2: I mean I would kind of be broken hearted if actually, if it did get turned into a movie.
Speaker 15: Butler is from twenty twenty three for that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so that could be just some bullshit somebody made up then.
Speaker 15: M and threw that in there clips of that in that trailer, so to also discredit well and.
Speaker 2: Also think about it like this too, you know, I was just thinking about this. So there are plenty of people that still believe in moon landings. I mean, Jacob fucking you're one of them, right.
Speaker 3: I believe it's possible, we have been. I do not believe that the first moon landing actually took place.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the video that we got of the moon landings was absolutely fake and act and pretty homosexual according to.
Speaker 3: Most it was shot in Hollywood. Therefore gay, this is not We're not making fun. We're literally calling one plus one equals two here, y'all.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 2: And by those standards, you agree that it's possible or that we already have been to the moon, but the footage is fake. Yes, so what about using that kind of mindset as an overlay onto this video? Then maybe the footage is fake, but maybe the the the audio is real.
Speaker 4: Okay, how could I put this?
Speaker 3: If hear what you're saying, like this is a artist's rendition, if you will, of an actual event that took place in an actual interview.
Speaker 4: I fully am with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And that's a possibility if this alien or being because apparently it's not alien, it's from Earth and whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: If that was the case, I mean, technically we're the aliens to them too, so.
Speaker 3: A descendant where where the Neanderthals to us, we are to them kind of thing. Anyway, So if that was the case, and it's so much more advanced, how is it in a position where they're gonna hit him with more drugs to make them more doped up or in pain or whatever? Like, I'm sorry, If this dude is so advanced, whether that be spiritually enlightened or technologically advanced, whatever, how did he even get into that position in the first place?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: And then when they had him in this position, So you're telling me that these dudes had the options of talking to him about advanced weaponry and how do they fly like this and all this, but instead they wanted to ask him the mysteries of the fucking universe. I'm sorry, I'm calling bullshit. It goes through no bit of credibility to me personally.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that this being would be so smart, so much more advanced, How could it be so stupid to just get trapped there? Right?
Speaker 3: So advanced, I'm saying that they had the means to hit it with something more that it didn't want.
Speaker 4: They had a way to hurt it.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they be extracting weapons information rather than the secrets of the universe.
Speaker 4: That's I don't believe that our three letter agencies would do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I I would just point you to the story of Jesus. I mean, he had already known that all this shit was going to go down, Right, How could he let himself get trapped and tortured and hung up on a cross and nails through the fucking wrist and then lashed hundreds of thousands of times possible, well not thousands, but hundreds of times, right, Like, how could he let that happen, just.
Speaker 3: Saying one episode, Okay, yes, because clearly this alien is the Messiah coming back to save I'm not knowing this.
Speaker 2: On the other side, this is where you always get ruffled. I'm not saying that he's the Messiah, You're I'm telling you that, like use it as a reference guy to a blueprint, an overlay. Jesus he already knew what was gonna happen, allegedly, right.
Speaker 3: He still let it happen for that purpose that it wasn't could will? Could this alien was doing this against its will?
Speaker 2: Are you sure.
Speaker 3: If they were torturing him and had him tied up, Jesus didn't have to get tied up. He handed himself over right, they did everything to him. We don't know how the alien, I don't, That's what I'm saying. So to that point, so this alien would be the savior figure or the messenger or whatever the prophet sent back to warn us and tell us, by the way, nothing fucking matters.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. I don't know. I don't know the whole story. We listened to ten minutes of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, and I'm not shitting all over it.
Speaker 3: I like I said, I thought I was very thought provoking and very interesting, and I actually would like to see the the whole bit. I personally don't believe that that is how those events would have gone down if they were real.
Speaker 4: That is just my personal at this moment opinion.
Speaker 2: And now that that is only ten minutes that we saw from it, there's like I think there's like a whole half an hour or an hour of the whole thing or something like that. Jeez, but Trey, what are your thoughts on this whole thing?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Your shit is still muted? Damn it'd be like that just being muted, and there.
Speaker 6: It goes time bro.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: But like.
Speaker 19: Jacob, what like what do you think would what do you think would would would the chain of events would happen? Because, like I thought, it was a good point Jonathan you made when you're saying it's kind of like Jesus, Like Jesus handed himself over. We didn't see fifteen minutes before this man was, before this being was in this room, so he could have handed himself over. And then this sadistic fuck was like, you know, gonna tie you up because we don't trust you, and he's like, fuck it, all right, and then they just started shocking him with shit. I don't know what what they were putting on him or putting in him.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'd never heard of that drug before or whatever that.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that was.
Speaker 19: But like, what do you think would what do you think the chain of events would would be like if somebody was, like if an advance being came down to came down to Earth. Because we don't, like before you even say that, like if we if we were to go to like an uncontacted village and a rainforest or something like that greattheless of the Amazon, so they could easily get the one over on us and get you in a situation where you're just like, oh, fuck, like I'm tied up now.
Speaker 4: They typically do.
Speaker 3: That's why that's such a trope, if you will, because when uncontacted tribes come in contact with anything, they typically like start fucking it up or trying to kill it because the unknown is typically deemed scary from most of basic human nature. So to answer your question, and again going off of the assumption that the government humanity had no prior knowledge of whatever this is, like all right, for this for this example, let's look at it full tilt as baseline as we can. Okay, whatever this being looks like, it doesn't look angelic or demonic. Okay, it doesn't look human maybe humanoid. But you know what I'm saying, it's not scary knee jerk reaction. But it's also not like a puni little thing you could probably punt kick. Like whatever this thing is, let's say that not instantly threatening, not instantly like a soft cuddly thing either.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. And it doesn't go in line with any fucking dogma story, myth. Nothing it is. It is a fucking anomaly.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking Pokemon dude, right, real shit, Like, if that type of being was to come down, how do I believe we would respond?
Speaker 19: Well, I mean, why do you think that they would respond to us?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I thought, you mean how would how do you thought?
Speaker 3: I thought, Like the governor, I was like, I don't know, so no, no, I feel that I feel that I feel okay, So I would hope that they would be at least neutral with us. I would be very curious who they are, where they're from, why they're finally here, Like are they just getting here, have they been here?
Speaker 4: What have the case?
Speaker 3: But I have this weird feeling that the government would start shooting at it with everything that they have in their arsenal to try to figure out whatever the hell it is, unless it was like that's the thing, like the orbs and shit, we know that they're out there, you know what I mean, the tic TACs.
Speaker 4: There's already precedents on those things.
Speaker 3: So like for some out of left field thing that nobody's ever seen before, I don't think it would be seen positively. I I would hope that it would, though, because like player five has entered the game kind of thing. I don't know player eight, I don't know how many you are out there, but I would be very excited if that was to happen.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest personally, I would.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Could I really look forward to something like that happening. Red forty make you wet? Don't it?
Speaker 26: We it did?
Speaker 6: We got it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: We Red forty makes you a tome.
Speaker 2: That's not wrong. That's not wrong.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely not wrong. So two things real quick. I put in the chat a little while you guys didn't see it, so I'll just give me a short Rundown. My mom's been making fun of me for seeing UFO since I was like seventh bro like about eight years ago. I saw one on New Year's and when I called back home to tell my mom, she was here at my grandpa's house, the whole family made funny. Six months later, we were driving through the Organ Desert about four am on the way back, and I thought she was sleeping. I had my wife and my baby other sister who was like twenty at the time. I thought they were all asleep, dude. And I was like driving under these two lights where I know there's no overpass the middle of nowhere, and I was looking up at these two lights and I was like, what the fuck is that? And as soon like two red lights shut off and a huge circle of white ones that was literally whiter than both directions of traffic popped on and my mom from the back seat pro goes fuck and just started sobbing and crying. Like I started laughing just because of the karma of it. So, I don't know, I've seen some crazy shit, man, And that thing took off so fast and completely fucking silent, and like it was fucking nuts. So anyways, there's that, but what we were just watching that drug he said he was dosing that alien with his scapolamine, also known as the devil's breath.
Speaker 7: And it comes from pretty much one place, and that's somewhere I think in Columbia if I remember right, And.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit of breakdown. It turns into a crystalline white powder and you can take literally like a little baby pinch and toss it in the air front of somebody's face and it's as soon as it hits their brain, they're they're fully conscious. But you direct them for the next like twelve to sixteen hours. They won't backtalk you, they won't argue you if you ask you. If they ask you a question, you are basically bound to answer them truthfully. Like this drug is crazy, scary and zombie. Yeah, well, I mean it's no, it's not. It's not like if you look up like the Red Light Districts and like Meda Yane and Bogatar shit. The strippers have this shit, and like there's video evidence where like a stripper or even like you know, the strippers handler will be with somebody who is a you know, like an American dude down their partying or whatever, and you will. The ATM Bank video shows this dude like bright eyed and Bushy tells just walk up, right up and clear his own bank account and like turn and give them money to the dude. So it's not I mean zombie drug kind of but like you're fully you're just not in any control of any of your motor skills or sense of anything. You are awake, but they tell you what to do and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: I just found the Wikipedia on scopelo. Scopo lamine, also known as hiocene or devil's breath, is a natural or synthetically produced tropaine alkaloid and anti color some kind of drug that is used to treat motion sickness, and post operative nausea and vomiting. It is also sometimes used before surgery to decrease saliva. When used by injection, effects begin about after about twenty minutes and last up to eight hours. It may be used orally or as a transdermal patch since it has long since it has been long known to have transdermal bioavailability. Okay, so damn oh okay, here it is.
Speaker 8: A twice episode on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says that scope lamine was first written about in eighteen eighty one, started to be used for anesthesia around nineteen hundred. Scope Lamine is also the main active component produced by certain plants of the night shade family, which historically has been used as psychoactive drugs due to their anti muscarinic induced hallucinogenic effects in higher ghoses. In these context, its mind altering effects have been utilized for recreational and occult purposes. The name scope lamine is derived from one type of night shade known as scopolia, while the name hiocene is derived from another type known as Hyo skymis. I don't know if I can say that word. Yeah, Niger, I'll just say that that's I don't know, some kind of Latin shit. It is on the World Health Organization's list of essential medicines. How about that?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So if this being was able to be affected by drugs that we even know of, also, that's crazy. I guess If it's an evolutionary descendant, I guess it would be certain poisons, Like certain things that are poisons to primates would also be poisons to us.
Speaker 4: I could see that being a connection. Fair enough, Sam, What you.
Speaker 2: Got your hand raised?
Speaker 8: There? For sir.
Speaker 14: Okay, so back to you were talking about the primitive tribes. There's a tribe even today that has been worshiping the US cargo planes that was being flown in nineteen forties. They marched their in cadence. They build aircraft like aircraft plannings at the airports.
Speaker 6: They even.
Speaker 14: Build effigies and everything to the planes, like they have effergies that they go into it. They don't know like why they're doing it, so that they hope that they come back to bring back the battleful harvest form.
Speaker 4: That's a very good counterpoint, Samuel, very good point.
Speaker 3: The cowergool are an example of some uncontacted being showing up and actually being you know, seen very positively.
Speaker 4: So Okay, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Maybe they wouldn't instantly shoot at this new type of creature walking about. Maybe they would try to just reach their hand out and shake its hand or make some sort of peaceful contact. I mean, I guess it really depends on the situation on the ground wherever that thing lands, Like hopefully it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't land in the middle of a war zone.
Speaker 3: That would kind of suck if its first impression of the planet was to be in you know, eastern Ukraine right now, Like that would kind of suck if that was its.
Speaker 4: Impersonation or impression of humanity. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I volunteer as tribute that if any alien out there listening on the radio waves that are being sent all the way out across the galaxy and through the universe, if you need somebody to test, not anally, I'm not into that kind of shit, but if you want to test me in any other kind of way, I am open to it. Please come abduct me. I'm open for it.
Speaker 4: Well, there are you talking about sending people to Mars, Dude.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening. That ain't fucking happening. Bro, we can't even go to the moon.
Speaker 22: Yeah, just a little butt poke.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you want to poke it, I mean, that's one thing, but you know, shafting me. No, I'm good not any of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look at this alien video a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But I mean, again, if for nothing else, it's very thought provoking and it's very uh. I thought it was actually a really cool video. I enjoyed watching. We brought it up a few times on the show actually, and it's always a banger.
Speaker 2: It'd be that way. It's just that, you know, and there's there's plenty of different parts on it too, which is I'm trying to find because there was, but yeah, there, I can't find the third part to it now. I thought I had it at one point, but it escaped me.
Speaker 22: If you scroll up, I put a link to the whole video.
Speaker 4: Oh, Rolf is on it, bro.
Speaker 2: If you are on some shit, my good man, scroll up? Where though? Oh is it the Dan Sperry?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So Dan Sperry is the creator of this movie and he's also, you said, a magician occultist type.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh it is an hour and two minutes. Holy shit.
Speaker 3: That also would makes sense to me if this was the case and it was a indie film made by you know, this guy who's an occultist, and this whole thing was homage to that. To say that everything's a construct and this very much checks out, I mean sure, oh shit, all right.
Speaker 22: The assumption on that he made it.
Speaker 25: He posted it in twenty seventeen, and he's considered a supernatural, strange magic or.
Speaker 22: Shock illusionist world touring shock illusionist, anti conjuror.
Speaker 2: Ah anti conjuror how about that. That's pretty interesting. You know what, maybe we'll be able to reach out to him, see if we can get him on the show.
Speaker 4: That'd be dope. I mean, you know what an anti conjuror is, but I'm sure it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I guess he's not conjuring much, or maybe he's against conjuring, or.
Speaker 3: Is it that he's conjuring on the other side of things? Therefore it's like anti.
Speaker 8: Right right?
Speaker 2: Oh look I found it. Yes, uh, all right, the video that I was talking about, the whistleblower that said that this was real. Let me share the screen one more time. I know we'll come on time here, but let me try and see. Oh, this shits in my way every time I see something, and we make the rules.
Speaker 4: Man, we can go aslong as you one.
Speaker 2: I guess we could. But anytime, anytime I find something awesome, I always send it to Sean, which I guess is technically me. But anyway, let's see because it's too meta mysteries. All right, let's see what it says.
Speaker 27: We're now here at Redected. The film that you are about to see is jaw dropping and it was passed over by the New York Times, The New York Times had an opportunity to run this story and they didn't. And we are here now at redactively going to run this story. We're going to show you this unbelievable film in just a moment. But what's more astonishing, however, might be the cover up and the secrecy of this top secret film. My guest today is John Stewart, former candidate for Illinois governor in US Congress. He spent more than five years investigating proving the providence of this alleged film, this top secret film which we're about to show you and which you are about to see, and it purportedly shows an alien, an extraterrestrial biological entity being interrogated at the S two facility in nineteen ninety seven by members of the US military. Yes, an alien creature being interrogated by members of the US military. Just a few weeks ago, our guest, John Stewart, hand delivered his entire investigation to Congressman Tim Bershett's office, and he's become the first non government civilian to submit a report to the United States Congress regarding the extraterrestrial phenomenon. And John joins us. Now, John, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure to have you here on redacted youth Clayton.
Speaker 26: It's an honor, and it's an honor at any time anyone is willing to listen to this bizarre and incredible journey and investigation. And I am honored to be on your show and able to tell your viewers and listeners my journey and expose without a doubt, the greatest cover up in human history.
Speaker 6: So here it is.
Speaker 27: This is again, there's no audio on this. What are we looking at here as we play this film? What are we seeing on our screen?
Speaker 6: John Serry to Victor's voice over.
Speaker 26: This is a film shot April of nineteen ninety one, a thought projection interview of a Other Gray designated Another Gray, an actually terrestrial biological entity. He is a haploid, which means he came with only one sexual chromosome. Human beings are diploids. For any microbiologists out there. If I'm hatcheting those words, I'm sorry, but this bean had only one sexual chromosome. He came to the S two Alpha, the official designation of the underground facility that housed the alien Interrogation and Retention program.
Speaker 6: That's the unofficial name of what this was.
Speaker 26: They called these interview suites the ambassador suites because they do the government did try for the care and did treat these and look at these beans and still do as ambassadors from other planets and other dimensions.
Speaker 6: And if you hear David grush hoffing on his words.
Speaker 26: It's because he doesn't want to tell you that some of these beings are from other dimensions.
Speaker 6: And so this being was very ill at the time. He had a respiratory issue.
Speaker 26: Now Sean David Morton also heard from also heard I can't verify this veracity that it's some sort of stabilitation or disease with its heart lung sack.
Speaker 6: It does not have a traditional heart.
Speaker 26: It's got a heart lung one sack, which was the need for the special monitor which goes up and down, does not go across to monitor this bizarre heart lung one sack organ that the alien has. And behind the viewing glass were five men to telepass. There is a researcher out there, and I don't doubt it. And because I've seen the outline of the figure and I didn't catch this and someone else did, so.
Speaker 6: I'm crediting them.
Speaker 26: I don't ever want to not credit other people that Colin Powell was in that interview. RONA, Oh, that sounds crazy. I can't verify it, but it certainly looks like the outline of them. It looks like an African American mail in his fifties wearing an RVY Class A dress uniform. Funny, the rear admiral that was on my list was the person that reported intelligence to the Joint Chief's staff.
Speaker 6: Interesting, but that's self bizarre. This film has.
Speaker 26: Gone and I'm not even going to tell you anything about the telepath because I don't want it to get into the Da Vinci code.
Speaker 6: But even Dotie said that the telepathic program that people they hired was ridiculous.
Speaker 26: They were like one step above one eight hundred psychics back in the eighties and nineties. But there was two men in particular that were very in touch with these beans, and they would sit down with these aliens and these beans and immediately get information and relate it back to whoever whatever military person was in the room. As you can see on the tape, the being eventually starts to medically flag if I can use the whistleblower of Victor's terminology, and he is then attended to by the medical staff, and Victor tells us that the medical staf FNS two and S four, you know, are more chosen for the ability to keep secrets than their medical knowledge.
Speaker 6: And again I have been in contact.
Speaker 26: I have the names of the two doctors that are going to be on each either side of this being. On the bottom you're going to see d NI Slash twenty seven. That is the Department of Naval Intelligence. According to Richard Dodi, there's like a cogo line of different agencies waiting to insert their questions to this being in the two hour long interview.
Speaker 6: The interviews are conducted about once once a month.
Speaker 27: What did you start to piece together from people who are in the room, And so when we say hoaxed video, I think you're saying that that was what the assumption you had going into this, that.
Speaker 6: This was hoax.
Speaker 27: That was sort of the media speculation about this. Now you've proven and taken it to the United States Congress, which by the way, they're about to hold a hearing on this next week. And I think that this is, if I'm not misakeing, it's going to be a big piece of this and other whistleblowers are now confirmed to be coming forward to Congress next week. Civilian whistleblowers who are going to be testifying of the things that they been a part of. N scene to an exclusive report now here at Redected.
Speaker 3: All right, well, Jacob, yeah, just yeah, I'm you asked me. He called me, and I said, yeah, I was waiting on a question.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So I don't I don't know if that's the same alien interview they're talking about. It looks different. Be yeah, it looks a little different.
Speaker 3: So and that video looks and again I don't know if it looked good on that news through YouTube on here for this video call, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It looked very very cgi to me personally.
Speaker 7: It did.
Speaker 2: But it is interesting because he brought up about how it says d n I Department of Naval Intelligence. He says it was at an S two facility, which is what Bob Lazar talks about S two, S four like these these like off the grid facilities like for you know, aliens and shit.
Speaker 3: Right, So in military speak and especially in the Department of the Navy, I can't speak for the Army Headquarters in service is a battalion in every regiment, S two is the admin shop, so any administrative things go to the S two S four I want to say his logistics, I think, but the S two facility means like they would have interrogated him at the administrative building at the Naval office at that base.
Speaker 4: That's all that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that's what you know. Whenever Bob Lazar was talking about it, he said that that was the name of the facility that he was that he found that Element one fifteen and all the other alien technology he referenced s. I don't remember if it was S two S four, Maybe it was both of them, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, And maybe that was like Sector two or something like that. Maybe they had a different meaning for whatever they had it listed as. I don't know, but to me, being the military branch that I was in, that's how I took it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, you know, Yeah, I mean pretty interesting. Nonetheless, I have to imagine that even if that video's fake, do you think an interrogation or an interview has happened with an alien with with humans across time? Let's just say over the last sixty.
Speaker 4: Years, oh one percent.
Speaker 3: I believe that aliens have probably contacted us before, and they have maybe not interviewed and spoken to us in a language we speak.
Speaker 4: I believe contact has been made.
Speaker 2: You don't think that they would speak be able to speak our language.
Speaker 4: I don't know if maybe that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Would they speak telepathically, would they have vocal folds or chords or nodules or whatever, I don't know. I I believe that contact has been made multiple times throughout the course of history, for sure. I believe that we at least have got to have some sort of a communication line worked out, or at least something to the realm that we can understand each other. Because legally speaking, international legally speaking, every satellite or anything that ever goes up into space has to have a picture, an anatomical picture of a man and a woman with descriptions of what they are before they are cleared hot to go up. That is an internationally recognized law. The fact that that's a thing tells me that something is up that they don't want us to know. Right baseline, Do I believe that an interview like an interrogation like this has ever happened with an alien?
Speaker 4: I find that highly unlikely, but not like a zero percent chance.
Speaker 2: You know, I really been wanting to get back in touch with your boy Chuck Ruffin, Bro. Yes, I would love for that to happen, but I just don't think that he would give us anything. He was kind of like not giving us shit whenever we interviewed him as Space Force captain.
Speaker 4: Well, he's still active duty man. You know, OPPOSEEC is a thing.
Speaker 3: You can't go around telling people that's really going on while you're still working for them, because that could put certain things at risk.
Speaker 4: Well then Space for as being a technology branch, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't dispel it. Just say I can't answer that question. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: M He did.
Speaker 2: Well, whenever we're talking about aliens and stuff, he was basically saying that there's like no proof he didn't believe in aliens.
Speaker 4: Was that his opinion or was that the official stance?
Speaker 2: I don't know. How can you tell?
Speaker 4: You know, it's been so long.
Speaker 3: Though, dude, we need to get them back on, especially now this shit is getting hotter and hotter.
Speaker 4: We need, you know what not Just Chuck Ruffin.
Speaker 3: Any Space Force person, listen, every cult member out there listening to this episode. Please, if you have somebody that you know that is Space Force, please give.
Speaker 4: Them our information.
Speaker 3: We want to interview them and just ask them about their job, what they may know, had been told, whatever the case. And no, we're not trying to get them to divulge of the government. Just really and truly what is the goings on of that branch. You know, I think we all could benefit from learning what they're up to these days, you know.
Speaker 2: Because Space Force is kind of secretive, you know, like nobody really knows a lot about what goes on within the Space Force.
Speaker 4: Like they saw a commercial form though they're real.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do they're recruiting.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm saying. Oh, I bro, I'm tempted. Except you know, the way that my freedom works, I really like it. Like I really like having my freedom and doing what I want and being able to grow a beard and smoke weed and do shrooms and have a podcast where the freedom of speech protects us.
Speaker 4: I like that a lot. I would rather not sign myself into slavery for another few years.
Speaker 3: But if a draft type situation was to happen where like it was going down and I had to join because that was the law. Now you know, I am running to the Space Force recruiting center a hundred.
Speaker 2: So whenever they did whenever they like made people sign up for the military, did they get up? Like could they pick which branch they wanted to join?
Speaker 4: Sometimes it depended on a couple of things.
Speaker 3: For instance, they need people of a certain or at least they believed they need people of a certain size to go in submarines. So like right off the rip, if you you know, went Army versus Navier, if did you know your number went up? And so you went to this recruiting office like it. Throughout the course of history, they've done it different ways. They've done lottery style, they've done alphabetical. There's all kinds of shit, and they would have to come up with new plans and implementations for it if they ever decided to enact it again.
Speaker 2: Sign me on up. Well all right, well, I guess we're gonna wrap it up there. Good cult members, thank you so much for coming to hang out with us. It was fun. You know, we never really know what we're going to get into. It's kind of just rabbit holes that lead us to these places. So we appreciate y'all and uh yeah, I guess we'll We'll see you again next Tuesday night, Samuel, give your sendoffs, sir.
Speaker 14: Good night, chest and pull wherever you are into the lovely cult members.
Speaker 11: I love you all and T boys.
Speaker 2: Good job, Amen, Amen, thank you sir, Thank you. Jacob any parting words for you, sir.
Speaker 3: If you haven't already dear cult members, and you're listening to this on Wednesday, but you were like, Damn, I wish I could have been there last night to be a part of this, because Damn I had something I could have thrown in on that.
Speaker 4: I could have said this, I could have done my shit. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, you know what, you could join us next week at the Patreon. Jonathan has already given that plug, but if you haven't, you want to support us in another way, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shared, the like, suscribe, the comment, leave of postly, review, shares with your friends and family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm seats across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you finallyis and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so. But seriously, come join us next Tuesday, Come check us out on Patreon and be a part of the conversation.
Speaker 4: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm jerking. And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible screen.
Speaker 18: It's to
Speaker 2: See that sa