Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Friday, the eighth of November. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to be taking a look at tokenization. Is this the back door the de facto CBDC? I think it is, And we'll see how it folds in with Elon Musk, And of course Elon Musk is folding in with President Trump, the king of crony capitalism. It's not going to be the president of crony capitalism. We'll have Eric Peters on in the third hour. That was the first time Eric and I talked. We talked about Elon Musk and his crony capitalism. Looks like he's got a very effective strategy. But we're going to begin today with the election of a salon owner who stood against the lockdown. A very important story and a story that shows how Fauci and all the rest of these people flipped their narrative over about a five six year period. Six years. We'll be right back. Well, I've talked to people who have stood against the lockdown tyranny of four years ago. Time for us to remember that, because as we look at the Maha people, Maha, I see that. I always think, maybe you remember it the movie Hawaii based on James Mitchener, a very anti Christian movie, but had Maxwaan Sidao as a missionary, Julie Andrews as his wife, and there was this big fat Hawaiian queen. You go, mah, That's what I think of when I see this laughable joke of make America healthy again. I am so sick and tired of Maga Maha and all these variables. Is like, but you know, it is the most important election of our lifetime. Let's not forget that. So we gotta take it seriously. Calm down. But yeah, when we look at this and you look at the fact that Robert Redfield, all it took was just this little bit of flattery from RK to RFK Junior. Rkjue. Oh, I talked a lot about Robert Redfield in my book. I guess maybe I was wrong, as he said some nice things about me. Then he's out there pushing bird flow. So let's go back and take a look at the pandemic before we had COVID and how people reacted to that. Ebola when Ebola came to town, and just to remind you, it was a situation where Obama was president and it was twenty fourteen and you had a illegal immigrant. I think he was illegal, but he was African, so he's an immigrant of color and he comes into the country with Ebola, and the local official there in Dallas where he got sick, did everything he could, everything he could to assuage the fear of people. That's not anything to worry about. It's fine. They had Obama come down, and Fauci came down, Francis Collins came down, They did meetings that they televised, they did press conferences till there. It's fine, it's okay, it's okay. The chief official there in county Dallas County was a guy named Clay Jenkins, who's got the title of judge. That's what they called the chief official in the county in Texas. I don't know why they do that. It's confusing because he's not a judge in a courtroom. And this story does have a judge in a courtroom as well. So I've got two people, both of them are the title of judge and they're doing completely different offices. Of course, in Tennessee you have the chief official in the counties called the mayor of the county, which is not the same as the mayor of a city, you know, so the same type of thing. It's like we seem to not be able to come up with new words to describe them. I've got a lot of words to describe people like this, but we're not allowed to put those in his official titles. It gets you banned on social media if you use those kinds of words. So he was doing everything he can because you see, if Ebola comes into the country with an illegal immigrant or a migrant, whether he's illegal, a migrant of color, now it's got this disease, has got civil rights, and we need to treat it with kid gloves. And so here he is, as Ebola is coming in, and we'll show you how his tune changed when it was COVID.
Speaker 4: Forty four of the forty eight people, why were original contacts for Eric Duncan, Because they've now rolled off of our contact list and they're going to be rejoining society and.
Speaker 3: Into no problem.
Speaker 1: Important moment for Dallas.
Speaker 4: We need to welcome these children back into school, these families back in the community and do what we're good at, which is treating other people where we ourselves would want to be treated.
Speaker 5: They're surprise and anguish in the US after revelations at a hospital worker in Texas has caught the ebola virus only days after Spain found herself in a similar situation. A worker who looked after a librarian man who later died, has also now tested positive. Officials in Dallas are defending their procedures, but can't yet explain how a new infection was possible in a hospital.
Speaker 4: We expected that something that it was possible that a second person could contract the virus.
Speaker 3: Actually, contingency planning a third person did in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Put into a place in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Will oh well, the way that the.
Speaker 4: Healthcare worker followed those contingency plans.
Speaker 5: The hospital says it's still investigating.
Speaker 1: Two or three questions for doctor. We're still confident that the precautions that we have in place will protect our healthcare workers.
Speaker 3: We don't. And then a second one got sick, So you have this very serious disease. Actually he died. This is not like the COVID pandemic, where nobody was dying and we declared a global pandemic. I think, what was it, Gerald Slunty's thing. You know, five people alleged to have died from COVID or something in China. You know, one and a half billions safe. It's not deadly, but you know, the bowl of stuff can be very serious. Whatever it is, you die bleeding out of every orifice. Just amazing. That's what Trump said about Megan Kelly that one time. But she didn't she didn't have a BOLLA. So uh so, he he did everything he could. I mean, he did everything but go in and lick the walls where this guy was living. You know, I said, we're gonna forty eight people we think have been in contact with him, watching him for a couple of days. But you know, you don't have to worry about this, he said. At the time, we got football games that are coming up. We got Houston and Dallas playing an NFL game. Just go, he said, we got X number of hospitals, and we got X number of doctors and nurses and medical staff and Dallas. We're fine. You're fine. Don't worry about any of this stuff. And so at the time, Fauci, who was not that well known, came to town federal health official that was him says, mandatory quarantines are not helping the bull of fight. Whoa how is that mandatory quarantines didn't help? Did they have people wearing you know, makeshift masks and you know bandannas and stuff like that. Did they have people walking and one direction in the grocery store and all this other kind of simon says nonsense. Fauci said that he doesn't recommend a twenty one day quarantine for returning high risk travelers like those institute this week in Illinois, New York, and New Jersey because they discouraged volunteers. So we got at the time, the controversy was that you had doctors and nurses who were medical staff there were going to Africa treating people in Africa that had this disease, and they were getting sick themselves, some of them died, some of them were being brought back to hospitals in the US, and people are very concerned that this is going to spread somehow that was contagious. Illinois, New York, New Jersey said We're going to put people in quarantine. He says, well, no, if we do that, it's going to scare people and they won't go help people in Africa, said Fauci. So that's the most important thing. We want doctors to go to Africa. We want Africans to come to America. So let's not stop it travel at all. He said that active self monitoring can be as effective as quarantining. He said, to Bola spread through direct contact with bodily fluids, and which is exactly what medical staff are doing. That's why people said, well, if you're going there to help people medically, maybe we should have you in quarantine before you come back. But the person who was on the other side speaking out quite a bit was New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. He defended his state's quarantine policy following Fauci's criticism. He said, he thinks that the CDC will eventually come around to our point of view. Yeah, they did. They locked everybody down even when there wasn't a disease like this. Christy has also been criticized by the ASLU, which remained completely and strangely silent as everything was being locked down in twenty twenty. Isn't that interesting? ASILU boy, you can never depend on them to defend liberty. Ever, ever, they've always got a political agenda there. It's very subversive organization. They won't when we were working as a third party. They would never defend free speech, ballot access debates, any of this kind of stuff. But they would defend Nazis marching in Skokie, Illinois, which is mostly Jewish, because they wanted a virtue signal about that. And so here they are saying that Christy should not be quarantining a nurse who tested negative for ebola. They said, serious constitutional concerns about the state abusing its powers. Well, I agree with that at the time, but then they completely forgot about it when COVID came around. You know, they were right then, and then when it went everywhere, they just ignored it. Christy said, I don't believe when you're dealing with something as serious as this, so we can count on a voluntary system if anything else. The government's job is to protect the safety and the health of our citizens. But then when COVID came, this judge Clay Jenkins in Dallas, and he still, amazingly enough, he is still judged. Publicans tried to get him out because of his heavy handedness, and I'm going to show you right now, but when COVID came to town. Instead of Ebola coming to town, it was a different story.
Speaker 6: Dallas County Commissioner JJ Koch filed a lawsuit and temporary restraining order against Judge Clay Jenkins. He also called for his removal from office. It comes almost a week after Coach was removed from a city council meeting for refusing to wear a mask at the request of Jenkins. In the lawsuit, Coach says Jenkins is issuing illegal orders and misusing the power of his position to prevent fellow commissioners from participating when he knows that his rules are illegal.
Speaker 7: Tonight, Dallas County ready to enforce an executive order requiring non essential businesses to close. They zeroed in on hobby lobby stores tonight, where Andrea Lucia in fact found sheriff's deputies delivering a warning directly at he stores.
Speaker 8: Doors were scheduled to stay open late into the evening, that is, before law enforcement arrived with a letter from the county judge accusing it of operating against his orders. It warned the store to shut down his orders are not law or face legal action. Business at the hobby lobby on Dallas's Preston Avenue halted abruptly. I guess the manager came on the intercom and immediately told everyone to stop shopping, put their items down, and to leave the store immediately. Libya van Buren walked away from a full shopping cart. Can we at least check out? Can I buy one thing? They're like, nope, can't buy anything, Just have to leave yet.
Speaker 3: No, she's not wearing a mask.
Speaker 8: Reporters, not Dallas Kunny, Judge Claychon.
Speaker 3: None of these cops are wearing a mask. Not six feet apart my name.
Speaker 4: If a hobby lobby and you work at hobby lobby, particularly, you go ahead and lock up and leave as soon as possible.
Speaker 8: Why we were there just downfter what law?
Speaker 3: Look at this? Nobody's wearing a mask.
Speaker 8: Pulled up and posted the cease and assist letter at the door. A hobby lobby in Garland was still open when deputies arrived there, handed the letter to the manager and watched to make sure it's shut down. Signs posted at the stores claim they are an essential business.
Speaker 3: The rest they tried to comply with tyranny.
Speaker 8: If they sell materials you can use to make your own masks, as well as educational office and small business supplies. But Judge Jenkins, who issued the county's emergency order, says there's no reason a craft store should be open.
Speaker 3: He's decided.
Speaker 4: Hes to the businesses that are following this order.
Speaker 3: Why tian does that make your blood boil? It should It's going to happen again, and it's going to happen because we're going to go to sleep. Trump's in charge. We've reached nirvana. America has been saved. We've got Trump and Musk. These billionaires are going to rob us blind, but we've been saved. H Well, all that stuff was happening. Trump was showering money on the state governors, who was showering money on the states, and it was trickling down, not trickle down prosperity, trickle down tyranny. Yeah, the buck. The orders began with Trump and they were implemented with all of that, and he released the money. Well, that makes my blood boil to see all that stuff. And you know that you can't comply with tyranny, right, nobody ever complied their way out of tyranny and put signs up. We are an essential business. You know, people can use our craft stuff to make their own masks, because what is a mask? We don't know what a mask is. We don't know what a woman is. We don't know what a baby is. We don't know what an abortion is. We don't know anything anymore. Right, that's where they want us. What is a mask? It could be anything. I saw a picture that was put up with Whitney Webb got into back and forth with Bert Weinstein, you know, because he's, oh, we got trump back, and it's like you pathetic, you know, she said, essentially paraphrasing. But he pushes back on it, and she puts a picture up that he should have put it in the She puts a picture up that he put up of himself where he's doing some interview and he's got like a red writer be begun a special bandana mask. You know, it's going to protect you from the bad guys in the bag viruses that are out there. And he's got goggles on and he's got the mask like up underneath the goggles. The most ridiculous, absurd thing I've ever seen in my life. This guy is some kind of a medical person or something like that. Walk away from people like that as I said, if I go somewhere, whether it's a doctor or nurse wearing a mask, I go the other direction. I don't want to have somebody that blazingly ignorant doing any medical stuff around me. And I don't want to listen to Burt Weinstein. If he's that stupid that he would put that up, that's even dumber than his political decision. But when you look at what they were trying to do and think about that, it's a pandemic, this horrible panda where you can make your own mask. There's no specifications on it. What utter nonsense, But it is infuriating. And the point is is that this guy, Dallas Jenkins, when Ebola was there and you had the guy who had it died, he gave it to two hospital workers who were wearing protective clothing and all the rest of stuff. Somehow they got sick and they nearly died in the hospital. Fortunately they didn't. But Clay Jenkins was telling me, it's all fine, we go to send the kids back to school. You treat them like you would you want to be treated yourself. And his dog, they said that they came to him. They said, well, you know when this happened in Spain. The person that got sick and died had a dog that put the dog down. Well, this is not Spain. I'm going to personally take care of that dog and I'm personally driving this guy to the hospital and all the rest of this stuff. I mean, he did everything he could to assuage fear, and then when COVID came, he did everything he could to push fear, irrational fear about everything. And so it's kind of interesting going back to twenty twenty, this article about what was happening. One person defied him and she went to jail. And I had an interview that I did with somebody who defied Tim Waltz in Minnesota, and he's already fading from memory. Tim Kane, Tim Wallace is it. But that's a good thing. But he locked up a shop on a restaurant or a shop owner. Forget what her business was now had it up for quite some time, depended on Twitter, but she didn't get the national attention that Shelley Luther. Does that sound familiar? Had a salon there in Dallas, and that guy, Clay Jenkins went to war against her. After Shelley Luther was jailed for opening her salon and blatant defiance of emergency orders. Top Texas Republicans and all three branches of government scrambled to ensure her release. The article is how a Dallas salon owner changed Texas's reopening debate. You see, everybody was fed up with this. Everybody knew it was fiction and nonsense. But you've gotta have somebody who stands up and does something about it, right. And then in her particular case, there were other people who stood there with her. She wasn't just standing by herself, you know, the lady who stood by herself and tried to organize things in Minnesota, and there were a couple hundred businesses in Minnesota said we're going to not do this, We're not going to shut down. So like, all right, good, we hang together, we can do this. And at the last minute they all chickened out, and there was only about a handful of businesses that did it. And then the governor sent a threatening letter to them or some official, and then everybody but the lady that I interviewed back down. She would not back down. She stood alone. Now, Shelley Luther was not standing alone for very long. Other people got involved, and there had been some other salon owners in Laredo, Hispanic salon owners. Then they did not get attention until she, Shelley Luther, got large and with all of this stuff, and then she made common cause with them as well. By April twenty seventh, Remember this all began the middle of March, so we're now six weeks into it. When Governor Abbot announced that hair salons and barbershops would have to remain closed after six weeks, the Republican Governor Shelley Luther's Salon Ala Mode is what she called it, Salon Ala Mode had long since opened for business. Her stylus trimmed and chatted as Abbot said that restaurants could partially reopen, but not salons, where he said the risk of spreading COVID nineteen eighty four was higher because of close quarters. He reminded the news cameras that violators faced a one thousand dollars fine and up to one hundred and eighty days in jail. Six months Luther knew that she was operating in blatant defiance of emergency orders from the state and county. She had already torn up a cease and desist letter from local authorities, winning loud cheers on stage at an Open Texas rally in Frisco. But when the governor's team reached out to her that week, it was not to demand that she close or to threaten the jail time that he had warned people about. Instead, his advisers sought her guidance. How could they open salons sooner? What safety measures did she recommend? And this is what we say. The person who is the head of the CDC right now was the public health state public health director in North Carolina, appointed by that Democrat governor. And she was laughing. She said, I don't know what to do. I called up people you know in other states and said, are you going to let them do this?
Speaker 9: You not?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well I won't let them do that either. Making this stuff up. Obviously we all knew it. And this is all political. What does she know about medicine? Why would Abbot call her? What does Abbot know about medicine? What does Shelley Luther know about medicine? But they know about politics. Just over a week later, Abbot had done what Luther wanted, allowing salons to reopen sooner than anticipated, and Luther was in jail. A Democrat judge in Dallas issued the sentence when she repeatedly refused to close her salon. Now, this is the judge who has a courtroom as opposed to the judge who has a county. Yeah, two offices, same title. She wasn't the first beautician to find herself in legal trouble for violating coronavirus orders. Two Laredo women, Anna Isabel Castro Garcia and Brenda Stephanie Matta were arrested in mid April for offering cosmetic services. This is a legacy of Donald Trump, and I will never support that man no matter what he does. I'll applaud if he does the right thing, but I will never forget what he brought to our country, the precedent that he set. And I'm not just talking about gun control by executive order or take the guns into the due process later. I'm talking about everything that happened and the people that he killed with the ventilators, the rim Deserveir, the medazzelamb and the money he killed people with the money he paid the hospitals to kill people and say it was COVID, son of a gun. What a traitor he is to this country and the people who applaud that. Unlike those cases, Luther's arrest prompted widespread sustained outraged, and the ideological right, and Abbot joined a cluster of GOP officials and all three branches of the government clamoring for her release. After an emergency request from her prominent Republican attorneys, the Texas Supreme Court ordered it. She took it to the Supreme Court and won. She's become a cost a lab on the right and a persona nongrada on the left, bolstered by a half million dollars in crowdfunded support and a new press team of prominent GEOPE consultants. In March, as a new coronavirus was just starting to cause wide spread death. No, not widespread death, they even say in this article from the Texas Tribune, obviously not sympathetic to what she's doing, as the new coronavirus was just starting to cause widespread concern, concern. We locked people down because of concern, not because of death. It was the medical orders, the financial and financially incentivized medical mass murders, not even financially incentivized malpractice. It was murder. They knew what they were doing. I used to call it financially incentivized medical malpractice. We found out that they knew what they were doing. It was murder, but I had spread concern widespread. The death came afterwards, with the hospitals and the vaccines. She drove her boyfriend at that point in time, from Dallas to Galveston to board a cruz. I have a real good friend who's a doctor, he told a local news station. It's really nothing more than a severe cold. As panic ramped up to you in the end of the month. Luther was at first willing to tolerate the state home orders it shuttered businesses across the state, but by April she had changed her mind, insisting that she had to reopen out of economic necessity. Reopening my salon wasn't a political statement. It was a necessity for people that rely on it. Whatever her intentions as the Texas Tribune, she quickly made a splash in political circles. Her media appearances drew the attention of Rick Hire, who, like Luther, was a member of the Open Texas Facebook group that it agitated for a faster and more complete reopening of Texas businesses. So that's one of the reasons why they started having enhanced censorship on social media to shut down people from being able to organize it. Through that, he offered to use the website to support Luther, writing that she was the group's first patriot cause, and he launched the crowd funding page April the twenty third. On April the twenty fourth, she opened her business to medium. Malstrom Camera's customers waited outside. Online donations poured in, and so did a letter from the Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins directing her to shut her her salon immediately. Luther ignored him, and she asked if anybody could help. Custom printed T shirt that said cease and assist Jenkins. Abbott had warned that it could be dangerous to reopen salons, but he also said that he wanted to do so as soon as possible. Luthor was one of the salon owners his team reached out to that week an effort to gather information on how they might do so safely. Again, she is an expert, right, medical expert. This is a medical lockdown. Now it's plit and about that same time. Actually, it was a couple couple of weeks before that that he got tired of people complaining about the arbitrary lockdown and these rules. Scott Adams, you know the guy who has that stupid column, Dilbert. I could, if I want to be imployed, I could give it a different name that sounds very much like that. But Scott Adams, but now he said, it's getting harder and hard to tell the freedom lovers from sociopaths. Sociopaths if you push back against this stuff. Scott Adams, big Trump supporter, always yeah, built his brand support in Trump on Trump's gotels. If you are a freedom lover, you're a sociopath. You shut down and do what you're told, said Scott Adams. I replied, I said it's getting harder and harder to tell the pragmatists from detalitarians. The group included several members of the Texas who would not typically go either way. To disagree with Abbot. State Representative James White, a Republican, said an all upper case enough and then he said, you're the only one that can uppercase stop this enough, they said, tweeted that at Abbot. Montgomery County Judge Mark Keo, claiming Abbot's directions had been unclear, said that he would allow all businesses to reopen. Then the Attorney General, Ken Paxton, this guy who's such a hero to the Maga crown, he is a total fraud, folks. He's got a lot of shady stuff in his background, but you know it broke down into this. Well. We got the establishment Republicans out here, so he must be a good guy, Ken Paxton. And he is an incredible demogogue, not a democrat, a demagogue. Ken Paxton quickly reiterated that Abbot had ordered salons to stay closed a directive of his office said was quote neither vague nor unenforceable. He was threatening people, the Republican Ken Paxton, the hero of the Maga people. And they'll do it to you again, folks. These people will do it to you again. On May fifth, two Texas House Republicans visited a Houston area barbershop, also in open defiance of emergency orders for illegal haircuts. One of them, Briscoe Caine, who was a member of Luther's legal team, called it, quote an act of civil disobedience. Did you ever think that with all Republicans in charge, Republican president of Republican governor, Republican Attorney general, all of them dearly loved by the Maga cult. Did you ever think that we would have to have a haircut as an act of civil disobedience? And of course it was happening in Michigan as well. There it was against Whitmer got more attention, right, So then she went to a judge with the courtroom. His name was Moyer. I think the way he pronounced his name, he's got an accept mark over the e. He send it to her to seven days in jail, but before doing so, he gave her an opportunity to apologize, telling her that if she pledged not to reopen her salon until emergency orders are lifted, he would consider levying only a fine and allowing her to avoid jail time. She said, I'm not going to shut the salon, defiant. By the end of the first week of May, Luther had retained too well connected GOP lawyers. As the two attorneys fought for her release in court, ultimately appealing to the Texas Supreme Court, Republican officials issued an outpouring of support. Paxton has now changed at this point, in just a week or so, from saying that the letter, the governor's order is not unclear and it is not unenforceable. Now, Ken Paxton wrote an unusual direct appeal to the Dallas Judge, claiming that he had abused his discretion and he should immediate order Luther's release. You see, if you fight these people, they start to back down. They start to back down. And at this point in time, Ken Paxton and Greg Abbott had wet their fingers and stuck them in the wind to see which way the wind was blowing, and it really wasn't too hard. They didn't even need to wet their finger. Then you had another one of these grifting gloryhound Republicans. Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick offered to pay her fine and to serve seven days of house arrest in place of her jail. Senates, Yeah right, I'll lock myself down great. Abbott then joined the chorus, more cautiously, saying that he had he joined Paxton and quote disagreeing with the excessive action by the Dallas Judge. He said there was already pressure building, so and it was a pressure that was building on Abbot. He told a radio interviewer that he would take longer for a potential pardon to go through in the state process, and it would for Luthor to be able to legally open up. But he left open the possibility of a pardon somewhere down the road. You see what he's doing. He's trying to straddle the fence placate everybody. Well, you know, yeah, would you partner it? Well, I think about it, but that would take a long time for me to do that. Did it take a long time for him to put out an order telling everybody you can't open up? He just did it. Did it take a long time? Now, he just did it right away. You know, it's just these people. I have no respect for these politicians. I don't care what party they're in. As outrage continued to mount, Abbot went on to Twitter and said I'll make further announcements about this and related issues in the morning. But the next day, hours before he was due at the White House for an appearance with President Trump, Abbitt retroactively the enforcement mechanism from his executive orders, decreasing that confined decreeing brother that confinement was no longer a possible penalty for violating one of them. And then he says, well, now, if correctly applied, this should free Luther. We're not under a rule of law. It is medical martial law. Well, yesterday you go to jail for this, but now today I'm going to do it because there's public pressure pushing back in this all it required, folks, when we stopped complying with this stuff, it all just kind of disappeared. Isn't that amazing? Mass non compliance just made the virus go away. It just disappeared because it was all political in the first place. With an hour is the point was moot, the all Republican Texas Supreme Court ordered Luther's immediate release. They were all scrambling for a cover. A reporter asked Deborah Burks, the White House coronavirus Response coordinator doctor Scarf, if she thought Texas's reopening plan was great, the phrase that Abbott had repeatedly attributed to her. She said, So, we talked about, you know, not having them in the first opening wave because you can't really physically distance. And we had that discussion and he agreed, and so we've moved forward together. They said, well, is Texas a role model for everybody? Should everybody be doing this now? Because we got to know, we've got to have a centralized approach, and she said, well, every state is different. It is the virus different in every state. I mean, do they have a Texas variant and a Washington state variant, in a California and an Illinois and a Michigan variant do they have that? Is it different in every state? No, what's different is the politics. And this was a pandemic of politics. There's never a pandemic of a virus. And this is why I say, the people who are medical profects were really slow, painfully slow to catch on to this stuff, painfully so people who follow politics could see this from the very beginning, and the people that I all worked with could see it. And yet they lied to you about it. And I'll never forget that either. They lied. They knew what was going on. They had watched this game, this flu vaccine game played annually. They knew about Dark Winter, they knew about Event to a One, they knew about all of the germ games in the middle, and they still pushed this panic button on people. I'll never forget that. Now, out of jail, Luther's already leveraging her new celebrity status. They said, well, she ran for office but didn't get elected. She said, the time Texans need to be treated as adults. She headlined a Laredo Freedom rally where she stood alongside the two Latino women who had hair or nail salons or something like that and got arrested one of them. Matta said, I never expected to be in this situation. Luther came on stage, high heeled boots and a black face mask and hugged her. That was the picture at the top of the article. She said, we're literally treated like criminals. I know I wasn't doing anything wrong. Luther said, don't ever apologize for working. Don't ever apologize, and then she took her mask off to great applause. Well in the aftermath of that, the Dallas News had an op ed piece that attacked Shelley Luther and defended the judge who put her in jail. The judge who jailed Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther was upholding the rule of law. That's the title of the article. No, there was no law, Dallas News. It was medical martial law. And is you know, are we going to operate under a judge? Dread type of society? I am the law. Remember that Sylvester stallone did it? I am the law whateverster goes, because I'm a judge. Well, we had a judge, Clay Jenkins, and then we had another judge who had a little courtroom and they were the law. Or was it Greg Abbott who was the law? Or was it Ken Paxton who was a law or Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick who was the law? Was it the Supreme Court? All of these people Republicans except for Clay Jenkins and that judge. Of the two judges different offices, everybody else was all Republican from Trump on down. And there was no rule of law. That's the biggest issue. It was medical martial law. These orders were issued to protect all citizens from the hazards of a deadly virus. Prove it. You didn't care about it, deadly disease. I don't know if it's a virus whatever ebola is, but they didn't care about that. And this is the kind of mental derangement that we have seen and we'll see with the climate nonsense. We got to have you do this because everybody's lives are in danger. Well, I'll tell you, when we live under dictatorship, everybody's lives are in danger. So where are we today, Well, on Tuesday, after running several times and losing, Shelley Luther has now won Salon owner jailed amid COVID lockdown. When's election, Shelley Luther has achieved resounding victory in Texas House District sixty two, captured over seventy five percent of the vote, decisively defeating the Democrat. And again, the name of her business was Salon a la Mode. And when all this was happening, she put up a hashtag remember the Alamode. They knew how to market it too, right. She has sought election in North Texas three times. After an unsuccessful bid for the state Senate in twenty twenty and a defeat in the twenty twenty two Republican primary for the House District sixty two, she made a comeback by defeating the incumbent in the March fifth primary, paving her way to victory in the general election. And so where does that leave us today? Well, when we look what is coming, we've already had Robert Redfield, who is dearly beloved now by Robert Robert Redford RFK Junior Robert Kennedy. He's dear Robert Redfield is loved by Robert Kennedy because of a little bit of flattery. That's all it takes, evidently for these narcissistic politicians. And look, Trump may be the most narcissistic politician we've had, but they are all narcissists. So why undetected bird flu cases forced the CDC to alter testing guidelines? Is it going to be rinse and repeat now from Redfield? Is it going to be rinse and repeat with the Trump administration. The CDC unveiled updated recommendations yesterday after a new study of one hundred and fifteen dairy farm workers in Colorado and Michigan, which found that seven percent of them appeared to have been infected with bird flu, but only half of those workers recalled having symptoms. We got one hundred and fifteen dairy farm workers that have bird flu, but they don't even know how did they know that they had it? Yeah, the PCR nonsense. If we don't debunk the PCR thing, folks, they will heck dress forever. That's a key thing for people to understand the PCR. You know, we've got to debunk the CO two and we've got to debunk the PCR. These are the tools of tyranny and of propaganda and of muddying the water fear. So these people, none of them were sick. None of them were sick. They had a PCR test. A few of them, just a few said yeah, you know, you got anything at all? Anything? Yeah, we got this positive PCR test. Can you think of anything that you're feeling that is unusual. Well, I got a little bit of itchiness in my eyes and they're a little bit pink iye, okay, we'll call that bird flu, no fever, no respiratory illness, but we'll call it bird flu. Pink eye, pink ie one of the most common things, perhaps even more common than the common cold or maybe you know, if you're definitely if you're working on a dairy farm, working with animals, if you don't keep your hands clean, you rub your eyes, you're going to get it. Used to get it all the time when I was in elementary school in Florida. We didn't have air conditioning when I was going to school, but we certainly did have a lot of gnats and with the open windows, and we got a lot of pink eye then. And so this is the pronouncement from the CDC's principal deputy director, principal deputy director at a bureaucracy, they've got We in public health need to cast a wider net in terms of who was offered a test so that we can identify, treat, and isolate those individuals. No, so we can pretend that there's a pandemic. Examples of high risk exposure include being splashed with raw milk from an infected cast. See, it always comes back to their agendas. We got to stop raw milk. You remember back in twenty twenty who according to NPR and the CDC, and I remember MPR published at many many times, but it was a coming from the CDC. The riskiest thing you could do was to attend church. Remember that that was the highest risk category. But you know now high risk categories raw milk kind of like they've got targeted things that are coming after almost like that, the less screwm we give this virus to run talking about bird flu, now, the fewer chances it has to cause harm or to change. And the best way to limit the virus's room to run is to test, identify, treat, and isolate as many cases as possible in humans. So the CDC updated recommendations, based in part on their study of one hundred and fifteen dairy workers in Colorado and Michigan. Blood tests found that eight workers had been infected with bird flu, but only four of those workers recalled having symptoms. Four out of one hundred and fifteen. Is that rare? Rare? Is that rare? Right? If they gave a vaccine to one hundred and fifteen people and they dropped dead, four of them drop dead, if act, you'd say it's rare. Or if that's some other horrific lifelong condition, it's rare. I don't care about that, right, But only for these people even had symptoms. What was the symptoms? Oh, the symptoms were red and draining and itchy eyes, pink eye. They tested one hundred and fifteen people and blow it up by a trillion times because now they have made the PCR tests even more absurdly cranked up, and they identify this whatever it is, bird flu, and again I don't They don't have a virus. This virus stuff, folks, is as stupid as the CO two stuff. They don't have a virus. They've got a computer model of some genetic strain that they're looking for, and then they take a sample of people and they blow it up by one hundred by one point one trillion times, and out of one hundred and fifteen people they get eight people got a match. Only four of them have got pink eye. So bird flu has spread rapidly across the US dairies. This has coming from USA today, by the way, since being detected, farm workers in multiple states have been infected. Absolutely absolute liars, They're absolutely undeterred by reality. They'll even report at the end of the article what actually happened. Really, one hundred and fifteen people tested, eight of them said positive. Only four of them had anything and it was just pink eye. But now they're back to the fear mode. They'll ended up on the fear mode. Its spread rapidly across the world. And so then if the last sentence of the article, milk is safe to drink once it's pasteurized, stop raw milk. We don't need to stop fentanyl. We need to stop raw milk. Yeah. Well, North American house hipost says, My favorite Walmart moment was walking in mask free the greeter. I was going to say something, and I channeled my inner Blues brothers and said, don't you say a fornicating word. Uh. Yeah, I had to had that issue with a security guard at the bank. Wun't let me in and uh and I argued with him and I said, I said, you don't believe it either. You don't even have your little cloth mask over your nose. And he looked like the thing go wrong. I knew, we all knew. There are cameras all over the place. It's this mask up over his nose sheepishly and was like, what a choke? Get me the manager. I needed to talk to somebody how I get my money out of this stupid place. Bluten. I knew it was nonsense from the get go, especially when Milania was still getting her nails done walking after lockdowns. Yeah, her nails and whatever else. I mean, you know that's this walking plastic surgery factory. Ambergold, thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. And Bernie D says in the nineties, doctor P. Gilbert predicted a medical and pharmaceutical tyranny. I was young and thinking, how can somebody force me to take medication? Well? Now we know, now we know, don't we We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Using free speech to free minds. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, this is from Reason magazine. So the next president should abolish everything they've just I like that. I hardly endorse that message. Let's just abolish everything, Abolish the fed federal government its entirety. They have put out and abolished everything issue that Reason magazine. They said, pick at random. And this is a quote. This is a quote from Milton Freeman who said this decades ago. He said, pick at random. Any three letters from the alphabet, put them in any order, and you'll have an acronym designating a federal agency that we can do without. I'd never seen that quote before. That's one to remember. I love that. Yeah, any three letters, put them in random order, and you'll have a corresponding federal agency that we can do without. And which also he doesn't say, but it is not in the constitution. Not a specific doesn't have the authority to exist. Trillions and taxpayer dollars in decades, even centuries of meddling, and these agencies have hampered economic growth, They have violated human rights, they have eroded civil liberties, and they have somehow managed to make air travel more frustrating, education more expensive, and drug enforcement more violent. Education is not just more expensive, it's now pubic education instead of public education. What follows is an idiosyncratic, non exhaustive list of parts of government that we truly do without. And we've left untouched some functions specifically mentioned in the Constitution, such as the postal Service, and we have confined just to the federal level, not to the state and local level. They said, even though we didn't put it in, there is no love lost for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. But we ran out of pages. They said, that's long list, alphabetically, Amtrak, Antitrust, Army, borders, DEA, Department of Education, Department of Transportation, EPA, FCC because you know, we're not supposed to have a standing army. We're supposed to have a militia, right, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, the Federal Minimum WADS, the Federal Student Loans, FEMA, FEYA, ICE, IRS, income Tax, National Park Service, NSACIA, Obamacare, Small Business Administration, Social Security, TSA, Bureau of Alcohol to back on farms, abolish them all. I hardly agree. In Tennessee, a push to stop statewide property taxes before they start. And this is a good idea, and we're starting to see people get the idea we're going to stop property taxes where they're going to use it to steal our homes. These carpetbackers out of Davos at the un and their puppets in the federal government. Senate joint resolution would prohibit the Tennessee General Assembly from levying, authorizing, or otherwise permitting a state tax on property. This is coming from Tennessee Star by the way. It would specifically amend Article two, section twenty eight of the Tennessee Constitution, which currently authorizes taxation of all property according to its value by tax any taxing authority, including state, counties and municipalities. During the most recent legislative session, the resolution passed both the Tennessee Senate by a twenty six to six vote and the House of Representatives by an eighty one to one vote. Wasn't even close, So it looks like Tennessee will not be adding a property tax. Hopefully they're going to thou to put it in the constitution. They will have to put it on the ballot and it will be presented voters in twenty twenty six, and hopefully the voter's not stupid enough to want to tax themselves. But every time I see a bond issue for schools, it seems to always pass. It's like, if you put something out there and call it bondage, I'm not voting for it. Okay, just I'm again bondage. I don't like bondage to the state. And that's what this is, bondage in order to pay for what now have become pubic schools. We haven't talked about this for a while, but when the devastation that happened in the recovery and the suffering is going on in western North Carolina, is really everybody's moved on. It's past their tension span. Nobody's really talking about it anymore. Everybody's talking about, well, what did Trump have for lunch today? Well, he put in the first female White House chief of staff. Whoop do you do? And they're i mean, top news everywhere, Fox News, the Virtue Signal, Identity, politics and artists and stuff. Look, I think that she probably will be very good at her position. She is a very sharp political consultant. She was running his campaign, has been involved in a lot of political campaigns. I don't like the people that she hangs out with. I think she is she's a Nikki Haley Pompeo type of person. It's another indication of where he's going. But she was somebody who ran his campaign, did a good job, and she is really there was a split between her and DeSantis, so she really hates DeSantis. People who are trying to float lad A Poe as head of FDA or HHS. I forget which one they wanted to put him in, as that probably ain't gonna happen. Probably not going to get friends of DeSantis put in with this lady in charge. I can't remember what her married name is. She was Pat Somemral's daughter, which is kind of interesting. Always like listening to Pat Somerrawl's voice. He had a great voice. He did a lot of commentary on a lot of different sports, not just football. But anyway, you know, she's she's there based on merit. She's not a DEI pick, but the press is playing it that way, playing it up as a DEI pick. And I'm not saying criticizing him for being DEI. I'm talking about the conservative and Maga media are saying, well, look, he pointed a woman. Don't you like him better?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: So let's talk about what's happening in western North Carolina. I forty, connecting Tennessee and North Carolina is expected to be opening by New Years. So what they're saying about one hundred days after this happened. Since Hurricane the detect the Tennessee Department of Transportation has worked to reopen. They're part of I forty to re establish connection for local traffic. Not sure what's happening in North Carolina, they said. However, the nine mile stretch of the Gorge connecting Tennessee and North Carolina remains closed. North Carolina Department Transportation said it is still trying to stabilize the nine mile stretch to open up enough space for vehicles to travel at forty miles an hour in one lane in each direction. What a nightmare that must be to try to have to go through there. But again, it just completely wiped out the roadbeds that are there. It's a temporary project to restore traffic, expected to be completed by January the first, twenty twenty five. And so as that is happening, you go back a couple of weeks now the middle of October, and of course the government, state and federal North Carolina was a wall and then when they shut up, things got worse. And it wasn't just FEMA where things got worse. It was also some local officials. I'm in charge here, you know the type of thing you know, we've seen that. We saw that with a local sheriff who started confiscating supplies. You know, you can't put that here, and that type of thing, so bad people, or the or the fire chief who told the volunteer helicopter guy, you know you can't. You brought this woman out, You can't go back and get her husband. You got to leave him there. It's like, or I'm going to have you arrested anyway. So there were some coal miners that came in I think they're from westfordin I don't remember now, and they took pictures of themselves. They brought in heavy equipment and other things like that. They're rebuilding some roads there, volunteer rebuilding the roads. Just one of the things some people say, well, the government, what are we going to do if we don't have government, who will build the roads, who will maintain the roads. It's like, sorry, they're not building or maintaining the roads now, and especially when something of this happens, so These are volunteers who are coming in redoing the roadbed and working on that. And then they had an official come over to them. Local official said you got to stop, all right.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 6: So we have the locals here, no excusa exactly, it's the government.
Speaker 1: Do you know. Do you know who invited us.
Speaker 7: We have friends that said that there is an event going on in late Lord and they said that they want us to be there or we allowed to go to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just listen to you.
Speaker 7: We're all tired, if we're all exhausted, like, we don't want to piss you off.
Speaker 6: It's like the government comes in a daily and a dollar short and starts waving clipboards around.
Speaker 1: None other people here care.
Speaker 4: We don't care. Tell you what time I arrived on Saturday morning after half I tell you.
Speaker 3: I got over one hundred trees, damn. And he's telling them they got to leave.
Speaker 1: And I know what.
Speaker 3: They can't fix anyone roads.
Speaker 1: Let us help you what We're here to help. That's why we're here.
Speaker 6: But listen, they said that they wouldn't get road through their people that can't.
Speaker 1: Get to their houses.
Speaker 3: And I apologize for custom in the next four or five years. They said they can't get got through there in the next nine years.
Speaker 1: And now we have people that are able to go to their homes and or we're dealing.
Speaker 6: We're delegitimizing and undermining the credentials of the government. So now they're going to come here and try to make it seem like.
Speaker 3: They have purpose. Not true. I just told you you can't do that though. That's it's not because you're in the mind of my credentials. Uh, what we have here, it's a failure to communicate. What'd you think that's gonna get you? Uh, we go out there and build a road. What do you think that's gonna happen to my job? If you go out there and build a road. Somebody put this up and reply to it. Car versus a road. It shows a picture of a car. It's like a transparent picture. You see all the engine and the suspension, all the rest of this stuff, says one of the most complex machines in human history, built by hundreds of companies, easy to repair in your own garage. Then underneath it they show a straight, flat road. And they said, here's a flat thing that is far too complicated for anyone to try without the magic of government. Yeah, that's what we're really talking about. So again, it's the it's the people who are sticking around, the Men of Nights, the amasure there. They're building wooden shelters and anything. Elon Musk could bring in some of these things and put them up overnight, he's not going to do any of it. He's spending his money buying the presidency. By the way, when we look at what's happening, and we'll be talking about this and many other issues when Eric Peters joins US. Nissan another company that is being killed by the ev bug, the electronic virus they all caught. They're being spread around by the government with his dirty cash. They're spreading around this electronic virus to all the car companies to kill them. It's just accelerating faster than they expected. Nissan is going to have to cut nine thousand jobs. We've got Volktag and cutting jobs and Germany and all the rest of stuff. And they said the CEO is they're going to cut nine thousand jobs. And the CEO has said he's going to reduce his pay by fifty percent as this company faces severe situation. CEO Makoto Uchidah offered to immediately begin forfeiting half of his monthly compensation. Well that's nice. And I looked at it, and it's like, I wonder if he'll be able to survive on that half of the compensation, because I imagine he's pretty highly compensated. And so I looked in the article. They didn't have anything about it. So I started looking and all these articles everywhere saying the same thing. He's going to cut half his pace, He's going to cut well, what is his pay? You need to know if this guy is going to be able to make it or not. You know, I'm worried about him. I had to dig and I found some articles about a year ago that at that time his pay was four point four million dollars a year. He might be able to make it on two point two million. I don't know no word as to what kind of austerity he's going to have make. I have to sell a few of his villas or something somewhere. And then the German government has just collapsed. You know, everybody's so excited, Oh what's happy? Days are here again? And so is Donald Trump. And we're so happy as Eric and I were talking about yesterday, not Eric Tony. Tony Ardterman and I were talking about. He said, yeah, everybody's really excited about the stock market. Crypto has gone straight up, and gold and silver retraced a little bit, you know, going back to the record highs of just a couple of months ago, you know, just under twenty seven hundred dollars. I mean, there was only a couple of months ago that went down, and now I think it's up above twenty seven hundred again. But fundamentally nothing has changed, and the problems are not just in America. We have international problems. The German government has collapsed. So what happens next. They're going to have to have an election. They put together a three way coalition, and of course, in every other country but America, pretty much when they allow more than two parties, and then what happens is is very rare that a political party will get more than fifty percent of the vote, so they have to create a coalition with other groups afterwards, and so that's the way Germany is set up. The coalition has now collapsed after three years, following a lengthy dispute over how to stop a multi billion euro hole in next year's budget, plunging Europe's largest economy into a period of considerable unst certainty. And it has a very very big effect on the entire European economy. Germany does, and Germany is really you know, Britain is not in the EU anymore. But Britain is having to shut down all their manufacturing because of the price of energy, and they're shutting down their coal plants and all the rest of this stuff. And energy there is four to five times higher than is in the United States, which is many multiples higher than it is that it costs in China. And so Germany is going right down that same path. All Schultz of the SPD sacked his finance minister, Christian Linder, from the FDP he was the FDP leader, on Wednesday night after months of disagreement over how to deal with a gaping hole in Germany's budget. Schultz wants to boost spending by taking on more debt, which is what they always do, citing the impact of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Linder opposed this and insisted instead on an array of tax and spending cuts that the SPD and the Greens said were impossible. To accept, as it would torpedo much of government's programs at stake. And here's what they cannot do without welfare payments, climate emergency measures and support for Ukraine. It's what we've always called the warfare welfare state. No, no, we're not going to cut either one of those. And now you've got the Greens in there, so now it's warfare, welfare and climate. Those are non negotiable. And all three of those things are going to bankrupt us, especially in combination, all the Western countries, not just Germany, all the Western countries are going to be bankrupted by warfare, welfare and climate. And climate is an interesting combination of warfare and welfare. It's warfare against the people and welfare for the elites. It is a massive it's for of wealth. It is both warfare and welfare. Federal elections were scheduled for next autumn. They're likely to be shifted for by about six months to March or to April. Schultz has tabled a vote of confidence for the fifteenth of January, so they wanted to move it even closer. They wanted to have an election in just a couple of months, but he's pushing it off a little bit, and then in China, even China is especially China is feeling the economic pressure as I mentioned, because of their potemp Can economy, their can real estate build out, the bubble that they created with that that a lot of billionaires, and about a third of their billionaires are no longer billionaires. The Chinese tax noose is tightening, and this is something that is a harbinger of what's going to happen in America as well, and I think that will likely happen under Trump as the rush to try and save is econom me via stimulus continues. You think you'll do that, You think Trump will do stimulus and increase the deficit. Yeah, yeah, China is simultaneously looking to shake down its citizens for unpaid taxes. So first they give you a stimulus check, then they raise the deficit and raise your taxes. This push for compliance may further impact investor confidence in China's economy, the world's second largest. Look both Trump and la Law, neither one of them, and neither did Mike Johnson, the Republican Speaker of the House. They all signed on just like Biden and onto this idea that they're going to give eighty billion dollars to the IRS, an agency that had a budget of thirteen billion, So they had an entire budget of thirteen and they're going to give them an increase of eighty billion so they can add artificial intelligence in eighty thousand IRS agents to harass our people and to eat out their substance. As the Declaration of Independence complained about the British tyranny, and why are they going to do that? Because with one hand they give you a stimulus, with one hand they give you a tax break depending on what voter group you are, and then with the other hand they take everything away from you. As gerald Ford said, the government that is big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take everything you've got, and they usually do it simultaneously or close to that. Recent tax demands have caused concern and even fear among wealthy individuals and cities like Beijing shanghaitions, and according to local tax advisor, he said, some of them simply didn't know what to declare when they were asked to conduct self inspections. Many didn't realize before that their overseas personal gains be subjected to taxes in China. Does that sound familiar, which had Supreme Court case. I said, well, you have something and it's overseas and you haven't sold it, but the paper or value has gone up, so we can tax you on that, right, folks. It is a global conspiracy. And the same mentality that you see in Germany, warfare, welfare climate, the same predatory tax stuff that you see in China, the same artificially inflated economy. All of that stuff is going to be coming here. It's the same everywhere. I talked about the company at TSMC from Taiwan, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing company, and this factory they're going to spend, well, it was like twelve billion dollars of their money to set up this factory town in Phoenix. I talked about it a little bit in terms of the smart thing, but also in terms of corporate culture. And of course they get a matching set of another twelve billion from Washington out of this Chips Act. As they're trying to establish onshore semiconductor manufacturing that is now being done offshore, much of it in Taiwan. And one of the things that I thought was really striking about it, and I said, you know, look, at the way they demand. The corporations demand more and more and more and more of your life and of your time. You don't have a life outside of the corporation. And that was what these Taiwanese engineers were trained. You know, the Americans were complaining about it. They said, you know, these guys are just hanging around to look good. They don't have a life outside of the thing. And I don't mind working, but for what Why would I just hang around here all the time just to impress my bosses? And that's what they demand in that culture. They said, if a machine breaks down at midnight, it'll be fixed by one o'clock and the entire in Taiwan and the Taiwanese engineer's wife will not have a problem with that. So the problem with the Americans is you won't fix it until the morning when the guy comes to work. We'll call the guy up in the middle of the night, get him out of bed, make him come down here, and then he can put in a full, full day's work as well. And look, I've been in that culture as well. I talked about that, working late at night at Texas Instruments, and I was the last one out of there, and I pull up and there's this traffic light, you know, and it's turning, it's turning red, still in yellow, and I start to speed up to go through it. And then I look and over to the right is a cop setting at the traffic light, and I know that he's going to pull me over if I go through that yellow light. So I put on brakes and I stopped and didn't skid or anything like that. And I looked over at him and I grinned, thought you had me. The next morning I came in. So that's late at night. There was like two or three o'clock at night. I'm working on the project. I come in the next morning at eight and he's waiting for me, and he pulls me over for changing lanes without using a turn signal. Ah, you know that's yeah. Gradually I learned about the whole system. I was fit to be tied. So with that in mind, the twenty countries with the lowest fertility rates, and guess what's up there at number one? Taiwan the country you know again TSMC, the biggest company in Taiwan, big semiconductor company. It's thirty percent of their stock market. They said it is the mountain that protects our country from Chinese invasion, because if the Chinese invade and destroyed wolves set that down, and all the semiconductors everywhere will be shut down. And so they work their people like slaves and they don't have a life outside of that company environment. They have the lowest popular You need two point one of children per couple. I guess I don't think that. Oh per woman, number of children per woman two point one. Okay, Taiwan the lowest, tied with South Korea at one point one. One point one. They need two point one. They're dying. It's not just killing their lives, it's killing their entire country. Chasing money, you know, more productivity, more, more and more, got to have more chips. Yesterday I talked about it. I said, here's an alternative. You know what people are starting to figure out in America is you don't have to go to college. You don't have to have this corporate career. Instead, learn a skill. Learn a skill. Because of society collapses, you got that skill. But even if society doesn't collapse, you got some measure of independence because you've got a skill and you can become an entrepreneur. You can start a company because you got a skill, but it gives you independence and freedom, and your life is not subsumed by your work. Yes, we all work, but it doesn't have to be subsumed by that. Shortly right after that one point one for Taiwan, then you've got You've got Singapore, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Macau. At one point two. Again, you need two point one to maintain your population. They're all dying. Ukraine is dying. Even if you don't send off all of your Even if you don't shanghai or press gang your young men and send them off to be Kennon fodder for NATO and Lindsey Graham, you're still dying because you're not having families. That was one of the things that people in exile the Israel. It's in exile in Bablon and Jeremiah, you know that passage that everybody knows. I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper, not to harm. First thing he says to them, he says, have you know, give your sons and daughters in marriage and have children. You build your homes, build your farms, and work for the peace of your country. That you're in because that will be your piece. The first thing he tells them is you don't have a life. Focus on your family. That's the key thing. And so they go through this and a lot of a lot of countries are way way both one point three. That group is Puerto Rico, Italy, Spain, Poland, Montserrat. And then at one point four you got Bosnia, British Virgin Islands, Japan, Japan, Greece, Costa Rica, Bahamas, Belarus and so forth. The global average is two point three. But it's not happening in those countries. All those countries I just mentioned, Italy, Spain, Poland, Greece, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, they're all dying, Ukraine, Hong Kong, they're all dying. They're not They've sacrificed their life corporation. UH. And I hope that makes them happy, because it won't make them happy for them long. And thank you very much for the tip. Congrats on the nude baby. What is your grandpa name going to be? Uh? Prayers to the mama and daddy, so happy everyone is doing well. We went into one of the tourist shops and they had this and it was a local artist that had these clay cups that they did, and they had every name that you can imagine for grandparents that were there. We had a lot of fun looking at that, and I said, I like Pappy, so it makes me laugh. And you know, if he calls me Pappy, I think that'll be funny. Uh So, yeah, I'm gonna go with Pappy. I think I got a cup to show it to you, and I know everybody will be making fun of it on here as well. Uh dialectical Hegelian. Uh, let's see dialectic is HEGELI? There we go. In Europe when the Democrats lose, they truly shut the government down, something I wish the American Democrats would do instead of threatening to do. Yes, I agree, Yeah, you always say you're going to shut the government down, but you never do. And the Republicans threatened to shut it down as well, but they never do either. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. Karen ran to get the the mug Pappy on it. I don't know how often I'll use that because it's pretty small, but yeah, she said she was going to get lolly if I had chosen Pop, but sother way with Pappy. She didn't get that yet. Let's talk a little bit about Elon Musk, and we're going to talk about this when Eric Peters comes on. Musk is about to find out what one hundred and thirty million dollars for Trump gets him, because you know, one of the first times I talked to Eric Peters was when we talked about Musk as the king of crony capitalism. How he became the richest man in the world. And it's probably no person on earth that's more politically astute than Elon Musk to profit like he has. And now he is proudly taking over the Oval Office, kitchen, sink and all. As he put the meme out. Musk, who's growing political apparatus, has already proved its metal will gain more than just an ally in the White House. Trump has vowed to give him an official title cutting government spending. How is that for irony? No, actually, it's hypocrisy. Right, We're going to take the guy the king of crony capitalism and Trump is going to make him the guy in charge of cutting government spending. And the idiots and MAGA are going gaga over all of this stuff. Oh, this is great, the great the guy who has become the world's richest man by grifting the government with crony capitalism. And he's going to be the person in charge of cutting spending. Yeah, I got a bridge. I can sell you too. He does as well, with it the power to influence policy and federal agencies and to oversee the vast empire of companies. Trump said of Musk, he's a special guy. He's a super genius. If I were a rich man, I would sit all day in the gate and I would talk and people would think I really knew because I was such a wealthy man. Right, I'm filling on the roof. So Teva says, yeah, and so you know, hey, if you're rich, you're smart. Right. Not necessarily, he does have lots of money. He says, we have to protect our geniuses. We don't have that many of them. And we also don't have that many people have a net worth of two hundred and fifty six billion dollars who are giving me money. CASSLA stocks are surging. The stocks swored as much as fifteen percent in the US trading is. Investors looked to cash in on Trump's return to the White House. Musk also posted a chart early Wednesday morning that he said showed record usage of X his social media and he said, let that sink in as he was posting that and then carrying a sink into the Oval office, a parody of what he did when he took over Twitter, and now he's taking over the White House. Musk spent more than one hundred and thirty million dollars on Trump and on down ballot Republicans and competitive house races, and again to normalize this, since he has a net worth that is more than a million times what the average Americans net worth is, it's like, you know, one point three million times, but since he has a net worth a million times more than the average American, that'd be like you or me spending one hundred and thirty dollars right to get all of this. Musk voted in Texas and then he flew in his private chat to Florida to watch returns with Trump and his family at mar Lago. His pack posted a photo of him sitting shoulder to shoulder with Trump and Dana White, the chief executive officer of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Well, okay, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is not professional wrestling, but you know McMahon is having some issues with sexual stuff, so as close as they can get to a professional wrestling, I guess how appropriate. And then this is a Pennsylvania state director of the Early Vote Action says Musk is new to politics, but it means a lot for a billionaire in a tech mogul to go all in for President Trump. Is Musk new to politics? No, politics is how he made his money. But this is what is being sold to people. You know, Babylon be's okay. He sacrificed forty billion dollars to save our free speech. He oversees an empire of six companies, several of which are highly entangled in the US federal government. SpaceX Tesla is also looking to roll out autonomous robotaxis, but there are tremendous regulatory hurdles for both Tesla's robotaxis and for space X. Nobody ever mentions even though this guy made his fortune off of the CO two fantasy and global warming, and nobody ever mentions the emissions from his rockets. There's rockets that the most powerful rockets that we've ever had didn't have powerful rockets like this when we went to the moon. Isn't that amazing? Because when he lit this one up. I remember a year or two ago he lit it up and it created this crater and blew rocks and concrete and everything miles away, blew it into some kind of a precious reserve. It's precious to them or whatever. But still the debris that it hurled everywhere. He said, well, we've never had anything this powerful before. How did we get to the moon? I just can't figure it out. Musk pitched a job for himself to cut government bureaucracy and waste. The ultimate hypocrite. He's going to be our cost cutter, said Trump. Musk has joked that he'll lead the Department of Government Efficiency, what he calls Doge like his doge coin. Musk has claimed that he could cut an unprecedented two trillion from the federal budget just by getting rid of his companies. No, I mean, he didn't say that. He hasn't said which agencies he will go after. Well, I don't know what's the annual budget of the federal government. I could cut almost all of them, so could the people at Reason. Like I mentioned earlier, he described a SpaceX rocket that set on a launch pad for two months waiting for approval. He said, we could build a rocket faster than they could approve the paperwork. He says, I'm like Gulliver being tied down by a million little strings. He doesn't say I but he said this, This is like Gulliver, but he's talking about himself. I'm Gulliver, the giant in a land of little Aputians, being tied down by a million little strings. And he says, it's not like any one string is the problem, but you got a million of them. He's sorry. He said that he'll try to use whatever power he gets to push for a federal approval process of fully autonomous vehicles for himself. Current rules prevent manufacturers from putting more than a couple thousand cars on the road per year without steering wheels or other controls. So you've got a flood our highways with cars under his control. They don't have steering wheels or brakes. What could possibly go wrong? During his first term, Trump appointed Steve Manuchin, former Goldman Sachs Group executive. But of course they don't mention the fact that he also put in from Goldman Cone, who They wanted Goldman, wanted him in there so badly that they gave him his golden parachute of two hundred and fifty million dollars, and they changed their corporate rules so he could get it all in a lump sum to go be the chief of staff. I think for Trump, Musk's potential role of cutting government spending isn't expected to be a cabinet level position, meaning that he wouldn't be required to step away from his CEO duties. See unlike Alex Czar that Trump brought in to run HHS, Alex'zar was the CEO of Eli Lilly. He had to leave that corporate position at Big Pharma to take over the regulatory agency to shut everything down, but also play footsie with the pharmaceutical companies. But see Elon Musk has got it even better. Elon Musk can stay and it's not even a revolving door. He doesn't have to change buildings. He can just stay where he is, continue to make money, and then also exercise his own strings and levers of control. After the billionaire's endorsement in July, Trump changed his tune on electric vehicles. He went from entirely railing against what he called quote Crooked Joe's insane electric vehicle mandate unquote, to praising evs at times. This is the genius of Elon Musk. He can see that Trump is doing well, and he can see that Trump is doing well by opposing EV's where he makes a lot of money. So I will get behind him and I'll change him. Now. Trump says, I'm for electric cars. I have to be, you know, because Elon endorsed me very strongly. Elon, so I have no choice, he said during an August rally. Trump has no principles. He's for sale to the highest bidder on each and every issue. Folks. It doesn't matter whether it's the pharmaceutical company's buying him in the transition period in twenty seventeen, or if it's this on every issue. The man has no principles. He's all it's just the love of money. It's just like his program. He said. I'd never seen his program, and I was I was scurious. One I thought, well, what was his theme song? Opened up and it was like money, money, money, money, you know, you probably all know it. I had never seen it, and it's just flaunting the wealth as he does.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When they did the movie, which again I had not watched the Apprentice movie, talking about his apprenticeship under Roy Cohen. They were talking about out how they're going to set up the sets to film the movie, and one person said, make it look expensive and tasteless. That's it, expensive, garish, tasteless. Like Trump, Musk is pushing conspiracy theories and talking about immigrants and how that's got to be controlled, and he's talking about it on X This is from Yahoo. They don't like that. But what I'm concerned about is that Trump has said, and I've played the clip for you, I don't have it in the thing today, but we're going to stop it, whether it's land see or air, right, we're going to stop these people coming in lands her air. We're gonna do it with biometrics and all the rest. You gotta be very careful. They've got the MAGA people so worked up. And of course they would be concerned if it was Biden who was going to enact a biometric control system on us at the borders and internally, right, But when Republicans do it, it's okay. Right, when DeSantis did it in Florida. Instead, we're going to now have mandatory. Everifi you're going to have to mandatory get permission from the federal government to get a job. And DeSantis and the Republicans there past that, everybody just laid down that they wouldn't have done that. If it had been Democrats, it would have been suspicious. But when you have Republicans doing that to people, they just step aside and let it happen. And like Trump, Musk was also all about the mRNA vaccine CureVac. He made a lot of money off of that on EV's Tesla has received billions from Biden's policies, which Trump has vowed to dismantle. Another reason for him to back Trump, who is obviously going to win. I say, obviously, but you could see Biden sinking. I think these people know far more than we do. In the background, not too long ago, Musk was calling for Trump to quote, hang up his hat and sail into the sunset. Then they started realizing, wait a minute, looks like this guy is going to win. And again he can read that better than pretty much anybody America. Pack he said, is going to keep going after this election. That was the thing that he set up to comply with the election laws. You say, Danish de Suzza gave when the limit was twenty five hundred dollars, He gave twenty five thousand to a former friend they were in college together, who was running for office, and Obama put DeNisi to Susan in jail. I mean, usually it's just a fine. But because of politics and the way the Democrats are now using law fair against people. You know, that was one of the early examples of it, when they put Danish to Suza in jail. Well, Elon Musk can set this up and he can give one hundred and thirty million dollars, and he can be the sole donor of a political action committee. See, the elites are the ones who are writing the rules. The elites are the ones who are hiring the army of years to go through and make sure that everything is in compliance. America Pack is going to keep going after this election, said Musk. And now he's got contact information on a lot of voters that he gave forty seven dollars to. They signed up and said I agree with the first and second Amendment, and here's my name in contact information. He gives them forty seven dollars and now they're on his list, just like he can scan through and find the people on Twitter who like him and silence to people who don't like him, like me, and like Eric coming on. So instead what you see is this kind of a naive take from the Daily Skeptic headline what Elon did to Twitter he can now do to the deep State. We see this from the Daily Skeptic, We see it from Bablon b. I mean, these people have been totally can in by Musk worship, but not Brian shall Hobby at Health Impact News. He said, Elon Musk wants Americans to vote. He said, I told Joe Rogan vote like your life depends on it, he said, But it's actually his life that depends on it, says prosperity his money, which is his life. And again all these people, even the people who are hailing him as a hero, have got these pictures of him dressed up in his Bofamet outfit with his satanic upside down cross. I mean, nothing to see there, right, just move on? Well, Brian shall Hobby says, you know, one of the things that was interesting that came out of this, and I didn't see anybody else pick this up he said, I've read in the past that Elon must loves to play the online game called Diablo Spanish War. Of course it means double, and he says he sometimes plays it for many hours. However, Musk revealed that not only does he play this on online game, but he told Joe Rogan that he is in the top twenty worldwide for the highest scores in this game, and there's only one other American in the top twenty. Of course, what Elon Musk was saying in the clip, I'm not going to play it. But what Elon Musk was saying was that everybody else in the top twenty is Asian. So he's talking about, you know, the future is in Asia or whatever. So eighteen of the top twenty a Asian, and then you have Elon Musk and an American who are in the top twenty. He says, I'm in the top twenty in the world in Diablo for I'm listed with my actual name on the list. You know. Joe Rogan said, so, what's your handle there? You don't want to tell people? He goes, No, it's my actual name that's there. He says, there's only two Americans in the top twenty on one of them. If I play a video game on extreme difficulty, I have to concentrate fully on the game. He kind of helps him to relax, he said, so. Brian Shallabby says, well, you know, I don't have any time for something like this, but I know how popular online gaming has become in the past few years worldwide. As matter of fact, top gamers in the world earn millions of dollars in gaming. Show the chart that he put up there, the twenty richest online gamers. Here's the guy pootye Pie, you know, making over sixty million. Under him, is Richard Ninja, Tyler Blevins making forty million, Michael Shroud is making twenty eight million, and so forth. Right, so these people are making lots of money playing video games branchial hobby. Says well, I suspect this is not a hobby for most of these serious gamers who are making tens of millions of dollars, and a whole bunch of them, the one who is the twenty richest online gamers, the poorest one of them, is making over a million dollars a year. He says, It's basically a full time job for these people, right, they're out there competitively, and they're making tens of millions of dollars, he says, at least for a slight few who are among the top players worldwide. So if somebody can claim that they're in the top twenty of a game that is being played by millions of online gamers worldwide, what does that say about the person and the amount of time that he spends online gaming? He said, I would assume that pretty much everyone reading this article knows of people who are addicted to online gaming, just as much as I know people who are addicted to gambling. But what kind of people are they? If you know them or you know of them, Are they the type of people who usually corporate CEOs or rich doctors or rich lawyers. I personally don't know any gamers who spend that much time online and who are also successful business owners or professionals. Because spending so much time online gaming to boast that you are in the top twenty worldwide of a game that is one of the most popular that has millions of people playing, you wouldn't have enough time to run your business or to practice your PF successfully. So this begs a question that I've previously asked about Elon Musk. Is he smart or is he just rich stupid? Well, you know, there's also I'm surprised that Brian didn't put it in here. But there's also the thing where Satan Diablo says, worship me, I have all the kingdoms of the world. I can give you everything. Jesus didn't say no, you can't. You're lying to me, he responded. He says, it's in my power to do that. He didn't say no, it's not your power to do that. It is in Satan's power to give that whoever he wishes. Maybe he gives it to people who wear Bahomet costumes and upside down crosses. He says, I think the answer is clearer now. Musk did not invent the Tesla, but he bought it from the guys who did. And his SpaceX company has become rich on government contracts, and the evidence is that he is almost no hands on management of SpaceX, but he is wealthy enough to buy people who are smart and who do all the work. While Musk may get credit for SpaceX's ambitious mission to make life multiplanetary, he says SpaceX's org chart confirms something long understood by insiders of the one hundred and eighty billion dollar rocket startup. The president and chief operating Officer, Gwyn Shotwell is the one who's running the show. Shot Well overseas nearly every single team at SpaceX, which is around thirteen thousand employees at facilities spread across California, Texas, and Florida. Her twenty one direct reports include executives running the satellites internet business, Starlink, the Falcon rocket launch business, and the development of SpaceX's ambitious new rocket Starship. And that's according to an internal ORG chart. Among those direct reports to Shotwell is the top engineer, the chief financial office, or et cetera. Musk seems to have a lot of enemies on Wall Street, and they're probably and also not happy about his desire to replace banks with companies like X, which Musk wants to turn into the largest payment and bank replacement app in the world. Here's a reminder.
Speaker 9: Essentially, if done right, the X would be with serve people's financial needs to such a degree that over time it would become I don't know, maybe half of the global financial system wow, or some big number. I'm not sure what the numbers are pretty big, so it would be by far the biggest sort of financial institution. Like I said, not really in the way that people are used to thinking about banks, just just the most efficient database with a thing that is money. They said, like at least amount of fraud. Everything's real time and if it involves money in any way to be dealt with seamlessly on one of the location.
Speaker 3: And you know, as they said, whatever we're kind of using for money, you know, whatever that is, and we're going to talk about that as well. We're going to talk about tokenization and how that is. I think the direction that they're going it's going to be the de facto central bake digital currency. People are onto this game. If you know, Biden does it with decrees and declarations and here's all of government order for how we're going to roll this thing out. People like Biden, people like Elizabeth Warren, they're not as dangerous as people like Trump and Musk. Those guys will come after you in a very subtle way. And as Soilin Goy says, my gutards will cheer for digital ID if Trump sells it as a way to stop illegal immigration and election fraud. And I'll also add another one, the Christians will jump behind it if he uses it as a way to stop online porn for kids in Australia. They've just said we're going to make it illegal for kids to get on to social media before I think it's the age of sixteen or something like that. They want to be the parents, They want to you know, why can't parents do that? I think it's a very bad idea for kids to be on social media, especially the younger they are. The worse idea it is. But it's a bad idea even when you get older. It's a bad idea to spend much time on social media, really bad idea. But why can't we do that ourselves? Why do we need to have government do that? Why can't parents do that? Why? Well, you know, parents need to be able to say I'm sorry, but you can't do that because that's against the law. The parents are so weak that they don't have any printal authority anymore. Oh yeah, that's the case, I think, And so we get weaker and weaker. But yeah, you throw in the porn stuff and the Conservatives and the Christian maga people jump on it. Yeah, everybody's got to have an id to do everything. Got to have an ID to get online, travel, move anywhere. Jason Barker Knights of the Storm exactly, David, I've been pointing this out. Elin is not a genius except for grifting. He is a genius in terms of manipulating politicians. And we've just seen that he can understand who the people are that he needs to get behind to get what he wants. He is a genius at that. It's kind of like the Jeffrey Epstein tapes that came out by the guy who wrote a book about Trump, and he interviewed Jeffrey Epstein before Jeffrey Epstein died, we'll just say, whatever happened, or maybe he disappeared. Well, you know again, a lot of people think he didn't die, so before he he left us just inclusively there, he did an interview with this guy, right and they put the audio stuff up as a last minute dig at Trump because he said certain things like he said Trump he says he's not a businessman, he doesn't know how to read a balance sheet. He's awful at all that he says. But he's a genius at one thing. He knows real estate, and he knows where to find the value in real estate. And I think that's the case with Elon Musk. He's a genius at knowing who to find the people that he needs to manipulate. Again, Jason Barker, Knights of the Storm. You'll see him on Twitter as well as go to the Knights. I think it's the Knights of the Storm dot com. But if you go there, they've got a list of programs and they were nice enough to include me, But a lot of programs like Guard Goldsmith's program, Liberty Conspiracy and many many others, And so a whole bunch of people that I think are honest and that they think are honest, that tell you what they really think rather than trying to tell the room what the room wants to hear. It's a really important thing. Thank you very much for the tip, Doug. I appreciate that. Well, just real quickly before we leave this AI thing. This from expose a News in the UK expose a News dot com. Those who push for a transhuman AI future are part of a clinically insane, anti life, demonic cult that's right now. One thing about that is that the technocracy will put themselves out there as not being anti life. They want you to have more kids that they can control. But it is a demonic cult, Julia Rose writes. To resist this enslavement, people must adopt a lifestyle that is the opposite of one that is dependent on digital technology, starting by recognizing their reliance on it and taking steps to release themselves from its control. And you know, just as I talked about yesterday, releasing yourself from the control of I've got to go to college and I've got to get a job with a big corporation, that type of thing, right, I mean, it used to be you can get a job and that was a job for life or someone. Those days are long gone. That was really dying, even when I was an engineer forty five years ago. But she says, tapping into this common sense and freeing oneself from the blind acceptance of the digital control system, because that's going to be another place that it inserts itself. The proponents of a transhumanist AI future are clinically insane, anti life, demon a demonic cult. Do I still want to do business with him? And you know, when we look at AI, it is the essence of Satanic cult. You know, Satan doesn't create, he copies what God has created. And that's exactly what it does. He is the father of lies. AI is designed to lie. AI is designed to surveil us and to pull out and amplify our faults to the people who want to rule over us as if they were God. One can only put an end to something by first recognizing its existence and one's reliance upon it. This is the first phase of release from slavery and in taking control of one's destiny. So what could such a diametrically opposite lifestyle to one of a toxic it dependency, b and practice. It could take many different forms, it could go many different directions, but it'd all be about getting out of jail while one still can. And you said, down, that's one of the reasons why they call them cell phones. It's the way of keeping us in an open air, wireless prison, if you will. It's going to be increasingly used for that. But what she does is she focuses on electricity being at the center of that. And I've said that for the longest time that the electric grid and the reason they are so manic to replace everything with all electric compliances, all electric heating and air conditioning, everything has got to be electric. It's got to be battery operated. It can't have like a fuel cell that generates the electricity because you must be to the electric grid, because the electric grid is going to be their control grid. And that's why they're so manic about it. Public transportation, private cars, cooking, heat pumps, home heating, air conditioning, metering systems, telephone chargers, all communication tools, all household items, street lights, ventilation systems, and on and on. It's all going to be tied to the grid to monitor and to control you. And so when she talks about this, she's very concerned about EMF perhaps, you know, if there's nanoparticles or things like that in the vaccines or the chemtrails, it's going to be manipulating us. But where we part ways is where she says, we are on Earth, but we are from the Cosmos. We're universal sparks of the supreme nucleus that brought all life into being. Now she's heading into this technocracy new age nonsense that Alex does all the time, Alex Jones, you know, and it is absolute nonsense. It is anesthetical to what we believe is Christians, And we don't come from the cosmos. We were divinely created, and so we don't ignore that. And here's an example of that. For example, we have the human brain. This is an interesting article. A decade ago, a small, unassuming brain sample arrived at doctor Jeff Lickman's lab at Harvard University. It measured less in size than a grain of rice. And yet this one cubic millimeter of tissue contained fifty seven thousand cells and one hundred and one hundred and fifty million set apses, each one a vital part of the brain's intricate communication system. You said, this thing is part of brain tissue that is smaller than a grain of ice, is more complicated and more interconnected than all these networks that they're talking about. Doesn't that say to you that it was created by God, that it was a created and designed thing. It just didn't happen by random chance. It couldn't. And when you look at its design, truly is amazing. Because you get this many synapses and transistors and things like that, you're going to have to have some heat issues with it. And yet for the entire brain, not just for a little piece of it that's smaller than a grain of rice, all the calculations that are being done by our brain. It's not overheating. Isn't that interesting? After a decade of collaboration with Google scientist, a monumental data set of fourteen hundred terabytes has turned in the most detailed map of the human brain ever created. A terabyte is for most people gigantic, yet a fragment of a human brain, just a minuscule, keeny weeny little bit of human brain. Still thousands and thousands of terabytes, They said, the detail three D reconstruction reveals beautiful structures in the brain, neurons forming dozens of connections. Plup some of the pictures that they have there because they've gone in, look at that dozens of connections, mirror image, neutral pairs, networks far more complex than expected. See, if they thought that this all just came together by random chance processes, they wouldn't expect this kind of complexity, just like they didn't expect the complexity of DNA, and they still don't understand it. They'll still come in and say, you know, most of the DNA's junk DNA. No, that means that you don't understand it. These are some of the groundbreaking discoveries, they said, I remember the moment going into the map and looking at just one individual synapse from the woman's brain and then zooming out into these other millions of pixels set a senior scientist at Google, it felt sort of spiritual excitatory. Neurons color coded by size, with red being the largest and blue the smallest. Cell cores range from fifteen to thirty micrometers, they said. One unexpected discovery in the study was the presence of axon whorls who rls tangled loops of blue axons, which typically transmit signals away from nerve cells. These structures were rare in the sample, and sometimes they appear to be resting on yellow cells. Their purpose remains unclear. Well, again, we can see that we are all created. That's very clear. It's clear, and creation it's clear. When the more we look and the more we know, the less excuse there is to deny that there is a creator. And yet when you see that there is a creator like this brain, the purpose can still be unclear. And so I think the purpose is clear when you read the Bible. I think the Bible has many proofs in it that whether you're talking about prophecy centuries ahead of time, that can be validated the age of the books as well as what exactly happened when we talk about prophecy, when you talk about the internal consistency with it, many other things, archaeology, all these other outside proofs, but clearly, if you read it, I think with an open mind, you will see that purpose that is there. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Well, welcome back. McGowan fan says David. I'm a chartered financial analyst and I attended events concerning tokenization. Please post a segment about this so I can pass it along. We don't see the danger book smarts versus street smarts. Well, there happens to be an excellent article about tokenization on Wine Press News and it refers to Gerald Silent's Trends Journal back in December of twenty twenty three. Saw this coming and he's got one of the best explanations and trends journal I've seen anywhere. By the way, you can get ten percent off of Transjournal Jeralsalint's trans Journal with a code night. Just go to trends Journal dot com. You can see samples of it there, excellent stuff and relevant. It's not about Taylor Swift, It's about tokenization. And so wine Press News comments and says it may not get announce of mainstream or even alternative media coverage, but right now, world central banks, financial juggernauts, fintech groups are rapidly developing a system by which literally everything will be converted into a unique digital record stored on a blockchain. This process is known as tokenization, where all things will be converted into a token, a piece of digital representation that's then bought, sold, and traded as a commodity. This system is needed to truly enable proper effectiveness for central bank digital currencies. Such a system would fully allow central banks and asset managers to know precisely what people possess at all times, as all transactions and purchases would be completely tracked and mitigated in real time, and would us fulfill the ominous statement by the World Economic Form that you will own nothing but be happy. Right, and so this is the type of this tokenization. I think maybe you should call it fiatization in a sense because they can take things that are worthless. I mean, look at the NFTs, right, non fungible tokens, and Trump is certainly on board of that. He's made a lot of money selling some artwork to people inflated prices and saying it's unique. You now own this type of thing, and they can trace the ownership of it, so they can authenticate it just in the same way that you would authenticate a signature on a even more easily like you would authenticate a signature on a baseball by a baseball player something like that. But certainly they understand this, I think is all about the when we start to look at things like ETFs and stuff like that. We've looked at that in the past.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: Paper gold and paper silver. You've had derivatives like we kind of blew up the real estate market. You know, real estate derivatives are not real estate. Okay, paper gold is not gold, paper silver is not silver. But by putting things in a derivative status, and what they're doing is they're kind of adding this blockchain aspect of it, which is supposed to give it some authenticity and yet at the same time it's going to make it very, very traceable. That's one of the things that Steve Chennik was saying with the stings. Hey, look we can You know, we had blockchain watermark ballots, so we can trace all these things. Those guys have been plotting this kind of stuff for quite some time now. Of course that was a lie, they didn't have that, but that would be the way that you would track what people do, whether they're voting or doing something else. So in December twenty twenty three, tuns Journal warned envision for a moment a mechanism where every single conceivable asset, including life itself or life expectancy, which is also an asset, is reduced into a token. Well, I'm here to reveal to you that this is exactly what is going to happen. The new tokenized system is going to represent, he says. Pay attention to that word represent not just currency and other financial assets such as real estate, but all assets, including you, your past, what you have done, even speculation on what you may do, including things like your life expectancy. Understand that the Internet of Things is also going to be the Internet of people, because they see you as a thing that needs to be tracked and traced. What you earn, what you will potentially earn in the future, what you buy, what you may buy past illnesses, potential future illnesses, family history, what medications you take, what medications you will probably we need in the future, You're vax record, your DNA, et cetera. Which means that this new token based system in its entirety, will reduce, will represent everything to a digital tradable asset. Human life is going to become a tradable, cross border convertible asset along with every manner of its associated derivatives. Tokenization is simple and incredibly cost effective. Tokenization eliminates the need for any asset to be converted into something else or transactions that take place anywhere in the world. This is the universal new world, one world system. And when Eli Musk starts talking about well, I can see that X is going to be some way that we have money, whatever money is, whatever they've tokenized, and they want to be able to track and trace, and you know, he says, we could do that there, and I could see it being half of the world transactions. So again, what is a token? Will Winepress News says, according to the Bank of International Settlements, a relatively unknown entity referred to as the Central Banks of central banks, whose mission is to quote support central banks pursuit of monetary and financial stability through international cooperation, and to act as a bank for central banks. That's their definition. They define tokenization as quote the process of representing claims digitally on a programmable platform unquote like X, you know maybe or any of these, adding that a token can be seen as an next logical step in digital record keeping and asset transfer. A token is a digital asset that can be manipulated by financial institution. A tokenized customer's deposit is subject to the rules defined by its issure. For example, the token may be spent or exchange only within the scope of a pre defined set of rules. An asset, for example, a customer's bank deposit, may have rules and allow the money to be spent only on certain services or products. This is what we've talked about the danger of central bank digital currency. Sorry you've had too much meat. I don't like it when people buy more than x amount of milk or whatever. You can't, I'm not going to approve that transaction, block it, and they track everything that you have consumed. Further, a token stores all information about the underlying asset, the previous owners, the dates of purchase, sale, transaction dates, etc. And this data is all stored on the blockchain that is managed by a financial institution or maybe by Elon Musk's X. You know, Larry Fink is all about toganization, and Larry Fink says this election doesn't change anything, doesn't change anything in terms of what he wants to do, because he knows that this might actually be a faster path. You got Trump who has had experience, so then fts you've got Musk, who certainly knows what this is all about. It's not going to change any of Larry Fink Black Rock CEO, it's not going to change any of his plans because he's fully on board with tokenization. This is one of the reasons why and you know, before we do we have Eric yet. Okay, good, So before we go to Eric, this is one of the reasons why I want to get out of this system. I want to get out of digital. Tony Ardban has set up David Knight dot Gold. You can start accumulating gold and silver on a regular basis. He's set up the wolf Pack so you can buy in fifty dollars is the lowest level. I don't know what the highest level is, but you can set up a savings program and gradually accumulate this cost, average it and all the rest of this, you know, on a regular basis as kind of a wealth protection, but also to get out of the system. Like I was just talking about the other lady said, they want to trap. They want everything to be electric so that we're trapped on their control grid. They want everything to be on a blockchain. They can see everything that we're doing. I don't want that, And so if you want freedom, you've got to start thinking about how you're going to actively get out of that system, such your cell phone doesn't become your Gail cell and all the rest of this, and tokenization is a huge part of it, and we've got more that we could say about it, but we're not going to do that today. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: You know, world of deceit, Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: All right, And joining us now is Eric Peters of Eric Peters auto dot com autos plural Eric petersautos dot com. And I wanted to get Eric on because he's had He's posted several things about the election, and of course also about cars. I always love to talk about cars and transportation because that is a very important component today of freedom, and that's what they want to take away from us. Good to have you on, Eric, Thanks thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Oh, likewise, say thank you for having me. I'm not sure whether to be leaved or nervous, and I'd like to show the audience something in the way of the historical remembers. You guys, remember this, This.
Speaker 3: Is that's Bush clod I say the nose, I couldn't say it was straight on. I couldn't say they had like a Pinocchio thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a real naval aviator. But the reason that I wanted to bring him up people might recall when conservatives Republicans, not so much libertarians, but conservatives and Republicans were just ecstatic that George W. Bush meat al Gore. You know, we had saved all the danger of al Gore. And when he became the war president, he had something like a ninety plus percent approval rating and essentially was able to rule as a dictator. And he called himself essentially that I am the desire. You remember that. Yeah, And we got into great trouble because of that, and then worse trouble followed on his heels. Because I believe that it was on account of everything that George W. Bush did that we ended up with Barack Obama, which in turn gave us Trump and Biden and all the rest of it. So these things do have consequences, and I think it's important that well, you know, I'm very much relieved that the overt communists didn't win this particular selection. I'm still kind of nervous about what the Orange Man might actually once he's inaugurated two months from now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw. You know, I've been talking about these pronouncements from a lot of Christian leaders, saying, well, you know, you just got to there's no question about you know, you can't vote for her, so you got to vote for him. That type of thing. And one guy has stood out and he has caught a lot of grief, and he said this because you got the lesser two evils. He said, the presidential electure results. Having delivered us from one evil, God now tests us with another right. And I thought that was pretty good. He's testing you to see, because the price of liberty is eternal vigilance. And the key thing about Trump is that he puts people to sleep and he puts a pacifire in their mouth. Everybody and this club is afraid to speak out. Just like if you were at a drag queen festival, you don't want to point out that the lady up on stage or the man up on stage isn't wearing any clothes, right, because then everybody's going to hop on you. You don't want to point out that the Emperor is engaging in naked tyranny if you're part of the Maga cult, because then they're all going to hop on you as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, a lot of people are rightly, in my view, concerned with regard to what might happen visa the Israel and what's going on there, and you know, I share that concern. But another concern that I have, I think is more subtle, or at least it hasn't been commented on very much that I'm aware of. You know, one of the planks I think that got Trump elected was that he's going to promise to do something about this flood of illegal aliens migrants into the country. Well, what exactly is he going to do and what are people going to be willing to accept, particularly on you know, so to speak, our side of the fence, what if he institutes a regime of your papers please, you know, on us, you know, and of course our side largely I think would probably go along with that, because after all, we got to get it under control, you know, we got to catch all these illegal aliens and do something about them. But what may end up happening is something is done to us, and I'm very much concerned about that.
Speaker 3: Oh I agree as well. We were just talking about that earlier. Had a listener who pointed that out, and I said, yeah, that's right. The immigration and several of these voters, voter fraud and that type of But it'll also be you know, a lot of people will jump on and say, well, you know, we got porn being given to kids, so we need to have an ID to get on the internet and all this other kind of stuff. Right, because they're already saying in Australia that you can't use social media. They're introducing a bill so you can't use social media if you're not sixteen years old. How they going to know that? Well, that means that everybody's got a register, right that's obviously the situation. So if you want government to fix everything like that, you're going to have to give it total to solitary and power. And that is a very dangerous thing. And I've played the clip of Trump thing We're going to stop them by the air, by the land, by the sea, you know, and all the rest of this stuff. The technocracy would love to do this with IDs, digital IDs. And as you point out, your identity papers please right. The hallmark of an occupied to tolitarian government is to have to have identity papers to go everywhere, including internally.
Speaker 1: I don't think Trump is a stupid man. I think it's silly to suggest that he's stupid. But I do think that he can be thoughtless and reactionary and very delibs sometimes in terms of the things that he advocates, uh you know, the classic who want example of that might be uh, you know, due process later, take the guns now, things like that, instead of stopping for a little bit to think about it before he shoots off at the mouth or acts. And I wish that he were a little bit more reflective than thoughtful. But we'll see, you know, the die has been cast. As Caesar said before, he lost the rubicon. Uh, and it's now essentially a fate, a complete We're going to see what he does, and it's going to get very interesting.
Speaker 3: I think I think we crossed rubicon four years ago. Well, true enough, that wasn't a rubicon. I don't know what is, but.
Speaker 1: You know, this is this is you know, And people use the word consequential perhaps too often, but I do think this is a consequential election in that if he does not do anything, I don't think it's going to wear will So He's probably going to do something. And then the question becomes, Okay, exactly what and how is that going to affect America and Americans? You know, and it may affect a man and Americans in a very negative manner that they're right now completely blisfully unaware of as a bask in the orange globe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Well, I fully expect him to really energize the base and see them go absolutely crazy if he de escalates or ends this Ukraine war. Right, this is wearing on. Everybody is sick of that as well, sick of the money. Every Zelensky has become this comic little clown that's grifting everybody so you know, he could end that, but I think at the same time what he would do is escalate the war with Iran because you've got Lindsay Graham and all these other people, and Lindsey Graham was saying, yeah, they got this man, I forget what he was. It's like they got seventeen trillion dollars worth of resources and Ukraine. We don't want Russia getting all that. We want it for ourselves, you know, I mean this is like neocolonialism. It's crazy, and he's actually saying this kind of.
Speaker 1: It's apocalyptic and dangerous. He probably this goes back a few weeks before the election to Scott Riber, you know, the UN the Inspector of Weapons of Mass Destruction, because a very incredible person published an interesting article about what appears to have been an underground nuclear test in Iraq. You know, there was seismic evidence that something happened out there that wasn't an earthquake. It's not yet been verified, but the possibility that they have acquired a nuclear weapons capability is something that really ought to be thought about. You know, if if Trump decides to lob bombs on them, they might swamp back a different kind of bomb and start something altogether horrible. You know, they could be absolutely cataclus them for all of us. And I pray that saner commer heads prevailed over this thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that, you know, certainly they would have to do something asymmetric. They would not be able to launch a trans continental ballistic at the United States and hit US. What they would wind up doing maybe smuggling something, you know, across the open border. And then that would be the excuse to clamp everything down. And now everybody is clamoring for complete biometric control and IDA and all that because we don't want to have another one of these attacks. So yeah, I think something like that that easily could happen. But you know, you talk about how Trump can change. Earlier in the program, as I was talking about Elon Musk, and of course I said, you're going to be coming on. I said, the first time I talked to you, we talked about Elon Musk is the King of crony capitalism. That was your article at the time. Now I guess he's going to be the president of crony capitalism. And it's just amazing to me to see this guy who's become the world's richest man put out as somebody who is going to make government eliminate government waste. He is government waste.
Speaker 1: I wonder whether Trump, now that Elon Musk is apparently his best friend, is going to do anything to end this pushing of the electric vehicles that have made Elon Musco billionaire. Most people outside of the business don't understand that. The reason the Muscus of billionaires because he's managed to leverage these zero emissions requirements and these carbon credits into this vast empire that's funded his electric car drift. Now, you know one thing I would like to see Trump do, and I hope that he does do this is tackles the issue of the permanent bureaucracy, the regulatory state, which is serving now as a de facto legislature. You know, they'll issue a regulation and the regulation has to be complied with, so it has the force of law, and yet it's not a law, and it's not constitutional. The Constitution says that Congress must write the laws. Congress has abrogated that and has given it over to this unelected regulatory apparat for a number of reasons. One they're lazy, but two I think more importantly, they do not want to be held accountable. Now Congressmen can say, well, it's not my fault, it's the bureaucracy. You know, the reason that you you know, you have to spend a fortune to get your homes air condition to replaced. Now it's not because of me. You know, these bureaucracts did it, These all whole bureaucrats. And of course you can't vote the bureaucrats out, so they're utterly unaccountable once they get in there. So, you know, Trump has a constitutional argument, first of all, and he even has a juridical one in regard to the Chevron decision, which says that, you know, the Supreme Court ruled that these these bureaucrats can't just summarily issue decrees like that that have the force of law. And then there's just the war argument is wrong. Why do they get to one more shot over our lives? So I hope he'll do that. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll do that. Everything that he has said thus far indicates that he's not so much opposed to regulations, he's just opposed to the way the regulations have been used by the other side. So in that sense he's sort of a typical Republican and that he's not opposed to big government. He just wants big government to be used in the way that he'd like the government to be used.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree, I agree. And you know, if we go back and we look, and I've talked about this many times, you get civil asset forfeiture for example, right, people have their property stolen, as you well know, you know, in the name of the war on drugs, they steal people's property. They call it asset forfeiture, a theft. And they don't find you guilty. First, they don't even charge you with the crime. They charge the property with the crime. So it's the US government versus nine thousand dollars cash, or the US government versus lear Jet serial numbers such and such. And they say that they don't have to follow the Constitution because they say that rules are different they and so they not only have to find they don't have to find you guilty. You don't have a presumption of innocence. They don't have to have an indictment, a trial, a finding of guilt. And they are also not required to obey the prohibition against excessive fines and punishment because they say it's a rule, not a law. So if it was done by Congress, it would be a law and they'd have to follow the Constitution. But if they create this as a rule, none of the Constitution applies. That's one of the most amazing things. And both Republicans and Democrats go along with it because you point out if things go wrong, they don't want the responsibility for it, and they can always if things go wrong, they can always blame it on that regulatory agency, and they can come in and rescue everybody and look like the good guys by putting the regulatory agency back in its place. And so that allows the implausible deniability from all this stuff. They love to abdicate their authority over to it. And I'll give you an example of Trump doing this in his first term. The Dreamer thing, right, the idea that you had daka the Deferred Action on Childhood rivals. That was an executive order from the Obama administration. It wasn't a law coming from Congress, and so they just put this thing out as an executive order. Now Trump comes along and he says, well, I'm going to change that. I'm going to get rid of that but I've got to ask permission from the Supreme Court to do that. It's like, how do you have to ask them permission? As for an executive order from the previous president? You can just do it. But he played that game and then the Supreme Court came back and said, no, you can't do it, and so he said, oh, okay, I can't do it. And so it allows these guys to escape from their campaign promises and all the rest of this stuff. And that whole regulatory rule regime is awful. And we saw it in spades when all the pandemic stuff came, didn't we re see.
Speaker 1: As it is tyrannical. They call it an administrative procedure and it goes all the way down in a number of states to traffic infractions. It used to be that you'd actually have a day in court, you know, if a cop pulls you over for something, speeding, whatever it might be, you had a legal right to your day in court and to present your case to a judge and even a jury if you wanted to. In some cases, well, what they did was to make it into an administrative matter and in some cases handed over into a private company to deal with and you had the only thing that you were allowed to do was to submit in writing, not in person. You know, your your supposed explanation and or excuse or defense or whatever it was. And that was totally performa. You know, you're going to pay regardless, you know, and if you didn't pay, then they'd go after you with the credit card credit bureaus then slam your credit you know, if you didn't, if you didn't hand over the money. And it's a really solid thing, and it's just sort of leached out and pervaded the whole system. And I do think the one positive thing I think we can we can take away from this election, I do think there is an awakening going on. I think by and large, a lot of people are beginning to realize the maliciousness that just saturates the system now and how the deck is stacked. And granted, you know that Trumps has leveraged and used that, but that doesn't mean it's not real, and that doesn't mean that it is going to be sated by non action. I think people are going to demand that things get better, and that is something that makes me feel good about the election results.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you know, when you're talking about the red light cameras and speed cameras and things like that, where you've got a corporation that is accusing you of something and you don't have a right to confront your accuser. Sometimes that's been overturned in Texas, and I don't know how it is in Virginia. I don't know how it is in Tennessee either. But in Texas, it was in the state constitution that if you got a speeding ticket, you could demand a jury trial. And I used that demand for a couple of tickets that I got in Texas to basically negotiate away the ticket and you know, to make it disappear, and because they don't want to do a jury trial. So it's a great negotiating tool. I didn't absolutely I didn't have the time where I could go do it. You know, I'm going to travel to some speed trapped town in East Texas and fight this thing in a small hit. But I hung tough on it and made the thing go away. But that's the key thing, and you can put that in. My point is is that you can put that in at the state level, local level things like that to stop red light cameras, to stop speed cameras, to have a day in court. Those are the types of things that you can do at the local level that Trump isn't necessarily going to do anything for you or the Congress. We need to start redirecting. I think everybody's focused back to the local level. I think that's where it's really important.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree, but at the same time, there is absolutely now a mandate, and it's not just Trump's. It operates in the House and the Senate. The Republicans have been handed this victory, and I think one of the things that they will hold their feet to the fire too, with regard to these regulations and the regulatory operatus and going forward, if we're going to even have to have these things, that they be subjected to a cost benefit analysis with public ears before they are an accident imposed on people, so you don't have some bureaucrat in the EPA or the DOT which just summarily decreased something that's going to end up costing everybody who buys a car another five hundred bucks up front and god knows how much money down the road when the thing feels beyond the basis of some speculative hypothesized gain. That is literally like contemplating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. You've got to show that there's going to be a meaningful and justifiable benefit before that regulation is imposed on people. I think that's an extremely reasonable and fair position to take.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree. I think the problem that we face you and I is that there's not any corresponding organization for cars like there is for guns right. You've got the NRA, You've got Gun Owners of America, and a lot of others National Association for Gun Right. There's several of them that are out there, and they're all focused on a single issue. And you can say the same thing about the pro life issue or whatever. And there's other ones that are out there as well. Could look at on the left side, you could look at marijuana prohibition stuff normal and a bunch of others who are successful and nullifying the un I've talked about this this week. You know, even though you had you had in three conservative states Florida, North and South Dakota, you had an issue on the ballot to legalize recreational use of marijuana, not just medical marijuana, because medical marijuana is now nullified by two thirds of the states, actually more than that, and so if that had passed in those states, you would have had more than half of the states, would have nullified even recreational use of marijuana. And yet according to the War on Drugs, it is a Schedule one drug. My point being is that if we do things at the state level, we can nullify this tyranny. And if we start to and I think really the only way that we ever make any traction is if we've got an organization that is a single issue organization that's going to push on that single issue. Because the politicians are this grocery cart full of garbage, and some of the stuff in there is good, and some of the stuff in there is bad. Most of it's bad, but you can't really get anything done. Instead, if you focus on a local on a specific issue, and you attack it at the state level, that's what we're missing. Maybe that's what you should do. You should start an organization is going to fight against car regulations.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, there is such an organization. It already exists. Yeah, and I'm affiliated with it. It's the National Motorist Association.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've interviewed them. It's been a while, but yeah, and I think they advertise on your.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people are not aware of the existence of the NME, but the NIME played a critical role back in the nineties and securing the repeal of what was called the NMSL, the National Maximum Speed Limit Law which played the country for twenty years from seventy four up to about ninety four, which required a fifty five mile an hour speed limit on the highways. You remember it, I remember it. You know, a lot of people were.
Speaker 3: A Republican president.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely miserable and made driving anywhere to such a hassle and an expense. You know, millions of people molted of millions of dollars for driving its seeds that were legal and so presumably safe before drive fifty five came along. Anyway, Animation did the omens work lobbying Congress, you know, I was involved in that when I was at the Washington Times back in the nineties to get rid of the NMSL, And they are really a fantastic organization lobbying specifically on these issues that affect motorists driving. Your freedom to buy the kind of car that you want and so on. So if people are interested in that, I recommend they check out the site. It's motorists dot Org. Good people. I've known them personally, I've worked with them for thirty years.
Speaker 3: Good. Yes, And that is the key thing. You have to have those kinds of single issue organizations. And for the most part, most of these things have to be done at the local level. You know, for example, the fifty five on hour speed limit that could have been nullified at the local love it's good to repeal it nationally. Okay, I'm not saying that's not bad thing, but I'm saying that individual states could have refused to do that, they would have lost highway funds. They were being blackmailed by money. And that's what we've got to get people to understand is how the federal government gets around the Constitution, gets around the tenth Amendment, specifically by handing out money. That's what people can't understand about what Trump did in twenty twenty. But it's the same thing that Nixon did with a fifty five million hour speed limit. If you do this fifty five million hour speed limit, I'll give you money. And so everybody gets upset with the state government or the local law enforcement or the highway patrol or whatever who's enforcing it. But it's also being driven by federal money.
Speaker 1: Well, it's even worse than that, because first they extract the money from the seats. Yeah, they take the money, and then then they say, well, the Fed sig well we'll give you some of it back, you know, provided provide did you do what we want you to do?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: And it really it's paralyzing. So I think you're might have to go one step farther back and somehow perhaps just stop getting the money. You know, that day has got to come. We've got to stand up to that and resurrect the principle if it's not yours, you don't have a right to it from the individual all the way on up. You know, as Tom Soull was set, boy exactly, is a fair share of somebody else's money that you didn't work for.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely right. Yeah. Well, it's kind of interesting when we look at Musk. He's going to be able to exert the kind of control that all these different industries dream of, and yet he doesn't even have to take a cabinet position with Trump. He can stay as CEO. Earlier in the program, eric I talked about the fact that the two of them were throwing shade at each other earlier this year, or Trump was talking about EV's and Biden and about Tesla and everything in a derogatory way. Musk was saying that Trump just needs to, you know, put on a cowboy hat or whatever and right off into the sunset. But then when Musk started, Musk perceptively realized that everything was turning in Trump's direction, and it started channeling money to him. Then it became a love fest. In August, Trump said, well, I have to like evs because Elon gave me a lot of money. I mean, he just says that, he says the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's interesting about Musk. You're absolutely right. He's cunning, he knows where he's first lie, and I think it's important to judge him according to actions and not what he says. And I'll give you two specific examples, one of which I know you're aware of. You know, at first, when when the thug government in Brazil ordered him to suppress the posts of some politicians and people in the in the country that the ruling junta did not like. Initially, Elon publicly opposed that. But when he counted the shakles and realized he was potentially going to lose a lot of money if the thugs in Brazil shut down X in Brazil, he counts out and caved. So if he counts out and caved to the thugs in Brazil, what makes anybody think that he's not going to do this here and he already is as you know, and I know X suppresses speech by suppressing reach, you know, unless unless you pay musk an ongoing fee to be verified each and every month. And in addition to that, don't post anything long thankful your post is sent of the timeout room. It's very clever, you know. It's not that you can't post. Sure you can post. The problem is half the time nobody sees what she posted, right, which has the same effect as that.
Speaker 3: Didn't even change anything for me when I paid the eight bucks. You know, it's it's like it's it's still I'm not I'm not saying the stuff that he wants to hear. But you're absolutely right. He literally bowed and scraped to Theory Breton, the guy from the EU, saying, well, we got this ds A thing that's going to come in here, and you're going to have to obey that, right, Oh, yes, yes, I'll do that, Yes, yes. And then what happened was that Theory Breton, I call him conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory, tried to censor speech out within the election and in America, and that was a bridge too far for him. He jumped the shark at that point and they kicked him out. But it wasn't like Elon Musk resisted this. And yet what you see is all these all these people who it's the same people who support Trump that support Musk. So if any governor goes to Davos, like Brian Kemp or like Glenn Youngkin or whatever or anybody else, they rightfully or suspicious of that. And ye know, when Trump goes there and he does it just a couple of weeks before he locks the world down, they're not. They make excuses for it, and they talk about how look it he told them told them off, and he told them, you know that we're not going to be a part of this, and he stood up to these people. And so they see the same thing as you point out. They they trumpet the fact that Musk is there pushing back against Brazil. But then all of the conservative and alternative media is silent when he caves into them and does exactly one.
Speaker 1: This bizarre wheeling around, and it occurs on both sides of the same point. You know, You've got if he went back what a year or two ago, Musk was the hero of the left, he was the darling of the left, you know, and then when he started to kind of come around to the Trumpian point of view, all of a sudden, the left hates him and now the right loves him, and nothing is really to change. He's the same guy and he's playing them both, you know, and it just as sounds me that people on both sides don't see that.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, absolutely true. Let's talk a little bit about well, you mentioned the internal passport regime. That's one of the things that we're very concerned about. And I really liked what you just put up yesterday. Don't deport, defund and tell people about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Essentially, you know, there are all these calls now that Trump has been elected, Okay, we're going to have these deportations. We're going to round up all these people who came into the country illegally, which has a very strong superficial appeal. Because so many people are so tired citizens. I mean of having to pay taxes that go to finance things like hotel rooms in New York City and debit cards that are filled up with thousands of dollars of the money that they had to work for. People are understandably outraged about that. So clearly something does have to be done. But I think the most effective thing that could be done to deal with the problem of the people who are already here, as well as the people who might come here, is simply to make it unlawful for any public official to dispense or disburse any public money, any taxpayer money that will go to benefit anybody who isn't an American citizen. It's entirely reasonable.
Speaker 3: You know, if I.
Speaker 1: Travel to Mexico, I don't have a right to the benefits that are afforded to Mexican citizens because I'm not Mexican. You know, in the system, I'm not supposed to be in that country.
Speaker 3: I agree. I've said for the longest time, I said, the issue is the welfare magnet, and we've got such a big magnet that we're pulling people around the wall, over the wall, under the wall, through the wall, if you've got a big enough welfare magnet, you're going to get people to come in. And they're going to do it. Even if you set up some kind of a slave ID system that you know Trump has talked about doing, even if you set up some kind of a horrendous internal biometric ID system, You're still going to get people to come in if the financial rewards are enough. And these financial rewards are unbelievable. We have provided for these people in poor countries. This is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And if we don't stop that, that's the essence of it. And that's the one thing that they could stop very easily, but they won't do it. I absolutely agree with you. Defund it. You don't have to worry about deporting these people. Just defund it.
Speaker 1: And well, there's a humane aspect of it too. I think, you know, if you say, look, if you're willing to work, and you're willing to provide for your family and meet your needs and so on, I don't really have an issue with that myself, because why I would if somebody wants to get up on a roof and hammer shingles all day long and earn money. That's cool. I'm okay with that. That's a a positive contribution to our society. You know, I don't. I don't have any desire to have a guy who's up on the roof putting shingles down, rounded up and thrown back across the border. So you know, you can.
Speaker 3: Put into some detention camp or something concentration, can the optics. I don't think you'll ever do that because I think the optics on it are so bad, and in his second term, I think he's going to want to be remembered in a in a fond and positive way. So I don't think they will do that. But also don't think that they'll stop the welfare stuff either, And that would be the obvious thing as you point out people who want to come across and work hard workers. I'm fine with that. Yeah, there's competition with people who are here and depressing wages. But you know, maybe what you do is something else. Maybe you organize, maybe you learn Spanish and you organize these people and you've got your company and you know whatever. There's a lot of different ways that we could go with that. But you know, as long as they're working, I don't have that much of a problem with it as But when I have a problem with is the welfare thing. If you're pointing out it's bad enough to take money from a citizen and give it to another one, but it's even worse when you give it to somebody's not a citizen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Interestingly, you know, Trump made great intros with Hispanic people in the selection. Yeah, citizens, I mean, because they also are tired of this.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's it's not about being mean to people, which is the way it's framed and portrayed by the left. It's about not being mean to Americans, you know, constantly saddling them with bills for other people literally limitless number of you know, nobody has ever said, okay, we're going to have a maximum of let's say, five million people coming into the country every year. It's literally limitless, you know, according to the open borders people, which is a recipe for national suicide. Culturally and economically.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree. I've said for the longest time that we're not going to have an American dream of owning a home, which you pretty much don't have now because of regulatory costs and everything. I have that as long as we've got the dreamers because they can come here and get a free education and many other benefits, and they will continue to keep coming and it'll be funded with property taxes. So you're not going to be able to afford a home, or you're not going to be able to afford much of a rental place either, because the property taxes are embedded in that. People just don't seem to think about the real cost of this stuff. I would pay money to keep my kids out of the government school. Oh yeah, but they got me for financial reasons. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That I think is you get to the root of it and pull it out of the ground and destroy it. And you're right, this whole idea of having government schools. Parents ought to be the ones that are responsible directly, and that's not a burden. That's a good thing because you have control over your kids' education. If you're hiring a tutor or a teacher, you're the one who's paying the bill. And if you discover that the person that you hire to teach your kids is incompetent or in any other way somebody that you don't want to be teaching your kids, and you can fire them. What happens when the kid is in the government school, how much power do you have over what your kid is being taught and by whom? And the answer is absolutely none. You're paying through the nose and property tax and your kids aren't even being educated.
Speaker 3: That's right. And in New Jersey they just came up with a law that you know, anybody else would go to jail. But if you show obscene material to a minor, that's fine as long as your teacher, right, don't here's some obscene If I hire a tutor and the tutor is showing obscene material to my child and saying don't tell your parents, that person is going to go to jail or worse if you catch them. But you know with the government school says okay. That's why I talked about this earlier this week. I said, I'm going to call them from here on out instead of public schools, I'm going to call them pubic schools because it seems to be they're interested and they're not interested in reading, writing, and arithmetic. They're interested in sexualization of children, and that's really what they have focused on. It's insane that we have to pay for this as well.
Speaker 1: It's not from their point of view, you know, by stupidizing kids, by rendering them cognitive cripples, making them illiterate and enumerate, and then also warping them with all of the surprise, what do you end up with? Will you end up with these preaching, emotionally incontinent, blue haired people who are exactly what Leannon referred to when he called them useful idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, useful because.
Speaker 1: They are very vulnerable. You know, they're not able to think clearly. They feel and they react and they irerupt and they stamp their feet, and they're exactly the kind of flodder that you need if you want to create an authoritarian police. See.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Yeah. You have a good article about the roots of Marxism, the neighborliness of communists, and you've got all these different planks of the Karl marks, of different goals that he wanted to have.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Of course, one of them was compulsory state education paid for by taxes and that type of thing. But all these different things that are part of it, that is what they have been able to impose upon us. I've talked to shi Van Fleet, who grew up in China. She knows what a struggle session is she says, all of this stuff about being you know, anti racism and all the rest of the stuff, she said, that's that's just a struggle session with a different name. All this woke stuff. It's the same tactics that they've been using for the longest time and the same goals that they have been using for the longest time.
Speaker 1: Well, they've gotten a little bit more clever though. You know, if you read if you read Marx, and even if you read Lenin, they were rather honest and open about what they intended to do. You know, Lenin spoke of imposing terror and using terror to foment his political ends, and Marx was very direct. If you read the Communist Manifesto and read the planks of the Communist Manifesto, and it's appalling to anybody who's not out of their minds when they when they hear and read this stuff. So they don't generally talk about that stuff anymore. They put it in this sort of sitting around the campfire holding hands kumbayah kind of language, you know, or neighborly. Waltz used that in the campaign. Neighborly, I mean, it's it's an inversion of reality, and it's a psychological technique.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: They want you to think of it in terms of like, yeah, I'm just going to go over to my neighbor's house and ask him whether I can borrow something, you know, but you're not being asked. You're having a bayonnet shoved in your back and being made to hand it over.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: And it's not your neighbor, per se who's doing it. It's some government thug.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of neighborliness that they that they need. And it's so much of this verbiashually. You know, they won't just say hand over your money. They'll say, we're asking you to pay your fair ship. There's no asking. If you can't say no without repercussions, you're not being asked, you're being.
Speaker 3: Told that's right, that's right. And that's one of the things that we see. You know, you talk about how they used to be more upfront about it, and it was really Antonio Gramsey, the founder of the Italian Communist Party. He said, yeah, we don't want to have a we want to be upfront about this. We don't want to have a violent revolution. Let's do it by marching through the institutions. And that was where Pete Bouotyguay's dad spent his entire career as a college professor at Notre Dame, studying the life work of Antonio Gramsey in order to march through the institutions. And then he sends Pete Boutigue to Harvard, where he studied under a guy who loved the Italian Communists so much, Saco and Benzetti, that he changed his name to Sakvan Berkovich. And everything that he wrote was saying America based on the principles of the Pilgrims and Puritanism. And that's the problem for all of the you know, everything that we have in society is all based on that, and we've got to eliminate that. And that's really where all of the democrats are coming from now, by taking over the institutions very subtly, and they have taken them all over. And so that's why I think, you know, if we don't realize that the institutions have been taken over, like the schools especially that is the most obvious case, the schools, the media, entertainment, we don't realize that those things have been taken over. You know, voting for our president in Washington is completely meaningless. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did it piece by piece, and they begin with the government school system, you know, Frank School, going all the way back to the twenties and the thirties, and infiltrating that had consequences. Is what they did was they were able to mold the minds of the next generation. And those people ended up going into the corporations and into the media and into law, and it propagates. And that's why now all of a sudden, we find ourselves dealing with a company like, you know, Anheuser Busch, you know, having Dylan mulvaney as their mascot. How did that happen? Such a thing would have been inconceivable thirty years ago because the people who are running a major corporation like that, they would have regarded that as sick and alien, you know, whatever their greed headed interests, they wouldn't have done that. But now this rising generation woke people. You know, I disagree with Elon Musk about a lot of things, but he refers to this woke mind virus, and he's absolutely correct, and it's it's sort of the latest strain or variant of Marxism. It's just the same thing repackaged.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, of course, the people who are taken out of the corporations and everything have been trained in all this in the schools, but they're also having a lot of economic pressure put on them by Blackrock and these other corporations to do that very thing. And if they're publicly traded corporations, they have a great deal of leverage over them if you do what they you know, if they like your company, you can it's basically a license to print money. But if they don't like your company, they can pretty much drive you out of business. And so they're more beholden to the Black Rocks than they are to the customers, and so everything is turned upside down with this stuff.
Speaker 1: This ESG stuff that almost nobody knew about until about Dr Soogo. It is what drove Akio Toyota out of the leadership role at Toyota, notwithstanding that he is the grandson of the founder of the company, because the people on the board reeled that kind of power and that they were very interested in pushing this ESG agenda. You know, in the case of Toyota, particularly with regard to this electric vehicle thing. Akio Toyota was opposed to it. You know, he was one of the few big wig people within the car business who said, more than a year ago, this is a bad idea. This is going to cost massive dislocation even bankruptcy across the industry. You know, this is not going to work. Well, we shouldn't do this, you know. And having the audacity to say that, and for not toying line and going along, he was summarily removed and they installed a more appliable person in his place.
Speaker 3: And of course Toyota has understood that, you know that this is unworkable. It's an unworkable solution, and so they put their engineers into oh, let's try something else. It's you know, maybe try fuel cells or something. It's like, no, no, it's got to be tied to the electric grid, because that's going to be our control grid. You know, no other solutions are going to be allowed. That's a real tell. Just like the vaccine thing was, well, we got a problem here, Okay, I'll believe your problem. I believe that we've got some kind of mysterious COVID virus out there. But how about if we try this or try that no, no, you can't try that. You're only going to have this solution, and that's it. That's another tell that it's a there's not a real problem, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's it's it's really sad to me, as somebody who has a great emotional attachment to cars and loves the industry, to see the damage that has been caused, particularly to Toyota. You know, Toyota has had, and deservedly so, a reputation for building outstanding vehicles for years and outstandingly durable and long lived engines for years. That's been shattered. Just recently, they had to recall more than one hundred thousand of their new turbo hybrid V six engines that have replaced the V eight in the Toyota Tundra pickup because the thing had a catastrophic problem that resulted in catastrophic failure. So can you imagine what that has done to Toyota's reputation. Imagine if you bought a brand new, sixty thousand dollars Tundra, brand new and within a month the engine total failure and you have to have the engine replaced. You know, it's egregious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, And they're.
Speaker 1: Having problems with the new Tacoma. You know, the Tacoma was one of the best vehicles in that class of vehicle, mid sized pickup truck. They got rid of the V six, this bulletproof you know, that's a three hundred thousand mile engine. They got rid of it in favor of a turbo hybrid four cylinder engine, and they're having all sorts of problems with the things.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: The market demand for this. The market didn't say we don't want a V six, we don't want to V eight. We crave tiny turbocharged four cylinder engines with hybrid systems attached to them. There's absolutely nothing driving this other than the pressure to comply with the regulatory regime.
Speaker 3: That's right, and this has been building for a very long time. You go back and you look at the Toyota Highlux. You know, it's legendary. You've got top gear guys. You know the Toyota high Lux that they tried everything they could to kill it, and they couldn't kill Finally, I think they put it in salt water and left it or something like that, and then they hung it from the ceiling of the of the set there. But it was legendary in terms of its ability to keep going. But because it had I think it was a diesel engine or something like that, they wouldn't let that come into the US because of the EPA.
Speaker 1: The EPA, Yes, And now this year twenty twenty four or twyter brought out a striped down version of the Hilux called the Champ and it has a gas engine and it doesn't pollute. Nothing's polluted since the nineties. If you want to get into that topic, but you can't have it and get so much A highlux costs markets coming thirteen thousand bucks to start.
Speaker 3: What's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if people are interested, I've got a couple of articles on the site about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's designed to be configurable. It's basically the cab and then the back where the bed would be is whatever you want it to be. Toyota has to partnered with a number of aftermarket suppliers, So if you want to make it into a Jitney bus, if you want to make it into a food truck, or if you just want a conventional bed on the back of it, well you can specify what you want. It's got all the preteral detachment points. It's modular, so it's designed to be able to do all of those different things really easily and really inexpensively. The point is it's a thirteen thousand dollars truck. You know, you looked at the price of a new truck in this century. What we're allowed to buy, I mean, the least expensive of them are thirty thousand dollars in up.
Speaker 3: Yes. And it's not just the cars, it's the homes, it's the appliances, it's everything that we got, and they are trying to strangle us with every one of these things. I was talking about that Taiwan Semiconductor and Manufacturing Corporation TSMC that's got this big thing that they're bringing into Phoenix, this big factory town that they're bringing in. One of the things they were talking about was the fact that housing in the United States is four to five times the cost of housing in Taiwan. Why is that they don't have nice houses there? Well, actually they do. It's just arbitrary, you know, regulations on about everything that raises the cost. And they're doing that to everything that we have to make us artificially poor, to rob us.
Speaker 1: And they're specifically targeting the rising generation of young people. I can't across some situate. It's as sounding. I don't know whether you saw this, but guess what the average age of a first time home buyer is in the United States as of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I saw that. It was I was fifty something or something like that.
Speaker 1: Fifty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The people who are past the agent which most people start raising families, you know, And what are you supposed to do if you're twenty four to twenty five, you know, and you want to get your first house. It's impossible. The average cost of a new single family house I think is about four hundred twenty thousand bucks, which means you've got to come up with ten percent in cash on that. I mean, how many people in their twenties are ever going to be able to do that? So what they're doing, and I think this is part of the maliciousness that I like to talk about. Don't like to talk about it, but it's an important thing to talk about, is to alienate the young, to antagonize and annoy the young, and make them feel that they haven't got a shot, they haven't got a chance, there's no hope that the government will help you. We've got the answer. You know, Harris did this during the campaign. She tried to bribe the young people and say, well, we'll give you twenty five thousand dollars in assistance, you know, to get your to get your first first home. Well, what would really help. One thing that would help is getting rid of these zoning requirements. You know, in most places in this country, you can't put up a modest sized single family home anymore that would be affordable to a first time buyer. You have to put up some gigantic McMansion because the zoning laws specify that the house that you put here has to be essentially similar to the one that's next door and the one that's on the other side. That's why you see all these cooking cutter neighborhoods with all essentially the same houses everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it goes to the appliances. Look at all the appliants that though you got to you can't have a gas appliance, so you can't have this or that, you've got to have this electric appliance. And we're going to dictate h and everything that you can have and how it's going to operate and of course, we've seen this type of thing as well in the UK. I remember a few years ago they were talking about how the prices of houses had rapidly grown, gone up very quickly in the UK and priced the younger people out of the market completely. And now it's come here. And what typically happens is they kind of use the UK as a test bad and then it goes from the UK, goes to California, and then it goes to the rest of America. And so that's really kind of what we're seeing with a lot of this stuff. Now they've run this game, they know how to manipulate it, so we can't afford anything. Electricity costs in the UK right now are four to five times the cost of electricity in America, and we're about to have an explosion. And all that is they're going to build these offshore windmill farms off the coast of Long Island. They're going to the profits that these European companies that are making this wind farm are going to make. Their profits are going to be somewhere in fifty dollars per megawatt hour whosletsale. Their profit is going to be something like fifty dollars. But the entire cost today off of the existing power structure is in the thirties and so just their profits alone are going to be that much. It's going to be four or five times the cost of what people on Long Island are paying right now for electricity, if not more. And so this is the way that they are. You know, we're going to require that you do this. And by the way, speaking of California, you just put up an article about helmet laws. But did you see and I want to talk about that, but did you see that Newsom has now put up a requirement for electric bikes. They're going to have to have like fifty percent by twenty thirty or something like that. Cycle. Yeah, yeah, motorcycles. Yeah, they're going to have to have electric motorcycles. And it's going to be like fifty percent by such and such a date, and then after that it's going to be eventually it's going to be one hundred percent electric motorcycles.
Speaker 1: That will get absolutely nowhere. And the reason for that is it's one thing to try to push that on car buyers because a lot of car buyers are they view the car as a necessary appliance, you know, they're not necessarily enthusiast people like you and I are who have an emotional attachment to driving into cars. They just want to get from A to B. So you might be able, assuming costs in an issue, to persuade them to drive an electric car. Maybe people who ride motorcycles, and I'm one, want to ride a motorcycle. They don't want to ride something that looks like a motorcycle that isn't one, you know, And that's what we're talking about here, something that doesn't have an engine, that doesn't have a transmission because it's electric, you know, it's just a direct drive, so you don't check anything. Just sit on this thing. It's a scooter. It's a fast scooter, but that's what a scooter is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Going to work. They're not going to be able to sell that to people. Now, they can try to legislate old motorcycles off the road, and I have no doubt they're going to try to do that probably, and they will do the same with cars, but they're never going to succeed. It's going to put companies like Harley Davidson out of business, and Harley Davidson is already almost out of business, precisely because they've got this German CEO who's a big time woke DEI guy and who has completely alienated people from most people from wanting to buy Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm yeah, oh yeah, absolutely. Talk about the helmet laws, well, Ben, because that's been You've got an article that says why helmet laws are silly and tyrannical.
Speaker 1: Well, they're silly in the first place because they're arbitrary. You know, we're told I'm told that I have to wear a helmet in order to be able to legally ride my motorcycle. But I'm able to wear flip flops, I'm able to wear shorts and a T shirt if I want to, so I guess my head will look good in my coffin. I mean, if their argument is that you know that the thing is about safety, well it doesn't make any sense. That's not really a rational position to take. And as far as the tyrannical stuff, I think it sort of explains itself. It's nobody else's business what risks I choose to assume. Of course, the predicate is this socialist argument that, well, if you get into an accident, society will be made to pay the costs. But that presumes that society. You know, that we have this socialist system in which what I choose to do somehow imposes an obligation on you and other people to be responsible for it. And that's outrageous. You know, if I choose to ride a motorcycle and flip flops in a short and shorts and without a helmet and I wreck, well that's on me, you know, morally, and it should be legally nobody else's responsibility that I do those things, just the same as Look, I choose to go to the gym and work out and run because you know, I want to try to keep myself in good shape and not die prematurely. But I don't think people who are overweight and who don't exercise should be fined. I mean, we want to have cops walking down the street and if they notice you've got a big gut, they roll up to you and give you a ticket for, you know, posing costs on society. You can make exactly the same argument.
Speaker 3: It could happen. You know, they've got religious police in Saudi Arabia and Iran, so we could have obesity police. Why not there'd be a source of revenue for that. You know, you point out if you question why we should have to have a license, ask yourself why George Washington did not need a license to operate his horse on the public right away? And so yeah, exactly that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's another there's another argument that is interesting. And again I speak as somebody who's been riding for decades, so I feel I have some standing to say this, and you know, down and I when we go out riding, oftentimes we do this, we do a freedom right and we take our helmets off on the back roads. And I am always amazed by how much my peripheral vision increases when I don't have the stupid helmet on. When I have helmet on, i'm sort of blinkered. I can see what's ahead of me, but in order to see what's on either side of me, I have to rotate my head left right in order to be able to see it. Whereas I can look straight ahead and have a panoramic view of the road ahead. Also, I can hear things much better because my ears aren't stuffed up by the helmet. And finally, unless you spend a lot of money on an extremely expensive, lightweight helmet. You know, your typical moderately priced which will cost about one hundred and fifty bucks or so. You wear that thing for an hour and your neck will start to hurt, because, believe it or not, that slight amount of weight that you have added to your head strings your neck. And when your neck is strained and your shoulders are stiff, you're not in as good a position to be a competent and safe rider because that's distracted as you would be if you were in full command of all your senses. So you can make a very persuasive argument in my view that the actual effect of helmets is less safe than the hypothetical benefit of wearing the helmet.
Speaker 3: That's right. And I've known people have motorcycle riders. I'm not a motorcycle rider myself, but who said that some of these helmets they can add weight and if you don't have something to keep it from going quick and snap your neck, if you get into a bad accent to it can increase the chances of that happening. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, And you know, at the end of the day, the thing I guess I object to the most is this obnoxious busy body condescending parents of adults. You know, I'm a grown man. I can make my own decisions. I don't need somebody else trying to hold my hand like a good little boy or a bad little boy and telling you what I'm allowed to do and what I'm not allowed to do. We should be living in a free country where adults are free to make cost benefit choices, risk reward analysis and be held accountable for that absolutely, but be left free to make those decisions for themselves.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and we also had all the people out there demanding masks, and remember what they said, and I just like, are you kidding me? That's your argument? Said, well, we can tell you to wear a mask because we tell you to wear seat belts. Let me tell you to wear motorcycle helmets and all the rest of the stuff. And I said, oh, okay, So my seat belt protects you, my helmet protects you, and that's why I have to wear it. What claim do you have on that? And of course my mask doesn't protect you either. If you've been told that, you've believed a lie here. But that was the kind of insanity. It's like, well can and it didn't have anything to do with whether any of the stuff was safe or affected. They just had to do. Well, I've got the authority to tell you that you've got to wear a helmet. I've got the authority to tell you got to wear a seat belt, so I can tell you that you got to wear a mask.
Speaker 1: But you know, they actually did have a point, and that if you accept the idea of the principle that it's legitimate for the government to tell you that you have to have a car with a seatbelt and then you have to wear a seatbelt, well doesn't everything else follow? You know that it has to be rejected at the root. You know, it's not the government's business to tell you that you have to buy a car with a seatbelt or wear one, and if you go down that road, then well, yeah, the government doesn't have any business telling you you have to wear a mask or a helmet or get a jab from some pharmaceutical company either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember my dad started talking about the license that George Washington didn't even have. My dad started driving a car when he was eight years old because back then there weren't that many cars, and a lot of it was off road stuff because they didn't have a lot of roads, and if you could find somebody that was willing to turn their car over to you, that was the key thing, right, If they could trust you with a car not to wreck it, you could drive it. And in my generation, I started driving motor boats because we lived in Florida. I was driving motor boats when I was eight, and then when we went to Virginia to cover a story, at one point we wanted to rent a boat and so we could get a better angle at what we were shooting. And I was able to do it because of my age. They had a grandfather clause there, and this is actually even before I became a grandfather, but I was old enough they were calling me a grandfather because they knew that people our age had been driving boats for a long time, and we're going to put up with this licensing stuff, right, So they put that requirement on the younger people to get them in line. But they said, well, if you're over a certain age, you don't need to have a license to drive a boat. Is that crazy stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, the really incredible thing is that even doesn't even have anything to do with confidence as far as rock. That's right, it's purely a government issued ID and it's another obedience training session, that's all it is. You know, a pilot at least who gets a license to fly a private airplane or a commercial airplane actually has to demonstrate that he's got the confidence to fly the airplane. Nobody has to demonstrate any particular competence to get a driver's license. So the whole thing is absurd.
Speaker 3: That's you're absolutely right talking about Clarkson. Jeremy Clarkson. You got an article there. He's had an interesting life after cars are no more interesting. So now he's doing pubs and he did a farm and all the rest of this stuff, right, But his comment about cars, what did he say?
Speaker 1: Well, he used an expletive, which we all know. He's right. You know, Clarkson is one of the old guys, the old guard guys, and you know I admired him when I was coming up, and also guys like brocky E so you might remember from the cannonball around those yes, and that was back in the days when car journalists actually liked cars. You know, it seems like most of the ones that are doing car journalism today actively dislike cars. You know, they surely everything that makes cars unplayed unwanted by people who actually do like cars.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Clarkson was a gear head and an enthusiast, and so that clicked and resonated with you know, guys like me when I was coming up, who loved cars, you know, And he's what he meant by the exclutive was that they are all just these homogeneous appliances now that try to parent you, that try to data mine you, correct you, and anybody who enjoys driving will hate these things. And he's absolutely right. And you know, me is an active journalist who reviews cars. You can't believe how difficult it is for me sometimes to sit down and come up with something positive to say about these new cars, or at least I should phrase it differently, something different, like what makes this appliance different than that appliance? Well, let's see, this appliance has a nine inch LCD touchscreen and this one over here has a twelve inch touchscreen.
Speaker 3: That's right, you said for the longest time that just turned into mobile cell phones that you're right inside of. And Rowan Atkinson played mister Bean a lot of other things. He's a black Adder, he's he's an engineer by trade and became an actor, but he's and he's got these very expensive cars and he's had them for a long time, and years ago he said, you don't really drive these cars, you managed them. And that's really one of the things that you're talking about when you go back in the article, you talk about when you're in high school and how you know the cars were had their own idiosyncrasies, their own failures, leaking roofs and rusty you know, floor pans and all the rest of this stuff. But it was fun and I had the same kind of experience. We all had that experience. You know, we could get a cheap car and it was a lot of fun even with all those flaws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this brings up something I wrote about a few days ago. You know, Volkslagen has acquired the Rice to the Scout and the older National Scout remember that, Oh yeah, and bringing that thing back now as another battery powered device that's exorbitantly expensive and YadA, YadA, YadA. But in researching the article, I came across some interesting comments by the guy who's in charge of this operation, and he had the audacity, i think, to refer to this thing as a connection machine. Now there's nothing at all in this thing that connects you to anything except sensors and actuators. You know, they tried to make the interior look like the old Scout in that it has levers and so on, but those levers don't connect anything. You know, in the old International Scout, you had a mechanical lever that connected to the four wheel drive and the transfer case, and you know you maybe had to get out and manually locked put. That was connection rolling down a window. That's physical mechanical connection. Now you sit inside your rolling app and you know, you tap a screen and you push a button and the computer then, you know, registers whatever the data input is and then it decides to do something. It is the It is the antithesis of being connected in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're wired and that's it. You know, numbing. It's a real numbing experience. Absolutely is always great to talk to you. Thank you so much, Eric, Eric petersautos dot com. Always about liberty and about mobility. Thank you so much, and everyone, have a great weekend and hopefully we will see you next week.
Speaker 10: And the David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show. Please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support or simply telling others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean trust the science. Wear you mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 2: Using free speech to free minds. It's the David Night Show.