Speaker 1: Get ready for yikes. May twenty nine, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the show you were looking for. How do I know that? Because you found it and it's not that easy to find anymore. Anyway, here we are. I don't feel great, but I had to go live tonight because quite honestly, Tuesday I had no power, so I could not go live with anything. I was in the dark hair with a wind up flashlight and battery charge radio, just kind of chilling out and spent a little time listening to conservative talk radio after a Braves game. So yeah, that was okay. But conservative radio gets a little repetitive and sounds a lot like some people that you hear from on Friday nights. Here exact phrases, exact are arguments. It's as if, let's see, is it Mark Levin? I heard Mark Levin during this, but I don't know if it was him, but Sean Hannity and who else was on there? Well? I listened to Red Eye Radio on the overnight. I forget those two guys supposedly are the hosts over there that used to be a big deal Red Eye Radio, But anyway, and not all this on AM in Georgia. You might find it on your AM dial own a lot of parts of the country, et cetera, et cetera. Some of you might have to go to a short wave band to go find it anymore. Does anybody even listen to the radio anymore? I miss it. I miss having it in a real good metropolitan area like New York was because there was diversity there, and some guys would get weird on the overnight trying to get more attention, trying to, you know, justify their jobs, and was really strange because the one radio station that I really loved there was WRT, and I loved that throughout my adult But WRT took over from a Belmar station that for many years was part of Mammoth Cable Vision's efforts to have They used to have a clock channel on the cable channels in Jersey. I don't know if they had that all across the country, but I think they did where it was like basically the local clock and the temperature outside were displayed in text constantly, and in between that when you would tune there to look at that, people bought ads like come down to the dog grooming joint or come to my pizza place, or like local ads, and they were fairly cheap and you just paid for today what would be a quick, easy made graphic, you know, slide that would play on there. And what they would do is they would usually make a deal with a local radio station to become like the information a center for the area, and the information center for the area would then tell you about school closings and stuff like you know, rode outages. You know, again the days before the Internet and integrated stuff and being able to do Google maps and whatnot. I mean, they would literally give you directions to some of the local businesses during commercials. But anyway, that clock channel they had in Mammoth County in New Jersey had what they called the easy Listening station, right, which was like piano versions of like old pop songs and just easy listening like instrumentals and stuff all day, like music that I don't know who the hell thought that was a good idea to have a radio station devoted to it. But it was just a small station in South Belmont. And the funniest part about it is the reason why I bring it up, is because the guy who was working there on the overnights when WRT came into existence, and they were the Rat Rocks, the Rocks. You know, every major media market has a rat at a Hawk. We're the Hawk because our call letters are kind of similar to the spelling of the word hawks. So we're the Hawk, w HWK or whatever you know, or w R A T. We're you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: We're the Rat and the Rat Rocks.
Speaker 1: Anyway, hard rock metal station, whatever. But they bought the easy listing station and the guy who was the overnight DJ there, who literally had to be there because you couldn't automate, you know, your overnights, who had to just basically sit there in the station basically by himself, answer the phones, handle the music, keep things going until you know, the morning guys showed up, which is it's always the big moneymaker, the morning drive time guys right there. They're your important people, and then your afternoon drive time guys. They're important right anyway, that's the way radio used to work. But the funniest thing to me was the guy who was there for like, we're not going to listen to Liberaci play a ballad here on w P A T. I think it was called w p AT and they made no puns out of it or anything. Pat w pat w p AT. Anyway, we're gonna listen to Liberaci's uh, you know, ballad, and we're gonna just get to the smooth jazz of Yanni, a brand new artist here in the eighties, you know whatever. So the Rat buys it in the nineties and it becomes you know, w r AT. The Rat rocks the Jersey Shore. We're sponsoring local concerts and shows and coming soon to the Middle Lands Arena. The Rat sponsors, you know. Hilariously, the guy who was there going, We're now going to listen to Yanni here on the Overnight with smooth jazz. That very same guy is also going, here's the new one from Hubastank. Here on w r AT is Nickelback. Here's Nickelback, And now we're going to get really dark and play some Metallica, not the new Metallica, but the old Metallica. Yeah. Anyway, the guy's name was Uncle Leo, and he was super cool to such a point that I called up to request this song one night because I was working the night shifts a lot in the early two thousands. In convenience stores because I had fallen off of my management gigs and I was just a regular worker in convenience stores. I was valuable because I knew how to be a manager, but they would never send me to manager. So you know, oh, crap's going wrong. You know how to reboot the computers? Yes, I do. Oh my god, do you know how to fix it? Yes? I know how to fix that. Oh no, what do we do about this? You know, managers coming to me going what do we do? And I would help him out. So I was useful enough to pay you know, minimum wage or God help us all when they found out if I was getting fifty cents more than the average guy off the street an hour per hour. By the way, I would call Uncle Leo and be like, hey man, and I started requesting one song like every night. I was requesting Black Label Society Suicide Messiah every when it first came out, because I just wanted it to get more airplay, And so every night he would play Black Label Society for me. We just started talking after a little bit, and he's like, you call me every night, and you got me play the same song every night pretty much Excepccasionally I would dedicated a song to somebody like I think I dedicated that. I forget who did this song, but I like, your pants are right on your feet, and I know who you are because I figured you out. You know that song, I dedicated that to somebody one night, But no need to tell that story. The thing is I was dedicated. I was. I was requesting suicide Missiah like nine out of ten nights, and I was working a lot of overnights because nobody wanted to stand in for me, and after a little while everybody would drop away from the I like being hero of the overnight too. I'm gonna god Tom pulling asleep on the overnights. So I ended up with that shift a lot. Anyway. The thing is, yeah, so I start talking to Uncle Leo, and Uncle Leo's like yeah, And then I find out he was the easy listening guy. And I'm like, that is hilarious. You're you're like the hard rock guy now, but you were the easy listening you don't care what you played. And he's like, no, not really, I'm just you know, doing my DJ gig and just hanging on here. And he's just the overnight guy. And that's what he does, and we got into a whole thing about you know, there's like an overnight world that goes on while people are sleeping, and they don't realize it in places like Jersey that they just think, you know, oh, I got up this morning and the world came back to life, and it must be. You know, nine to five is when most things happen, and then in the early evening some things happen, and then everybody goes home and goes to bed, you know, like good little soldiers a tom and you know, autonomous little robots in society. Anyway, they don't realize that things continue to happen on the overnight and it's not just the truckers delivering their stuff, and it's not just no, there's a whole thing that happens anyway. It's a different reality. It's a totally different job in a convenience store because you're usually cleaning up and setting up for the next day, trying to get all that done. And also, you know, you're still there to run a business and handle the drunks that come in after the bars closed and deal with all that, and handle the very early risers who have to you know, go ahead and commute to here and there and whatnot. So you have a different job, you have a different flow, you have different client hele than they would see during the day normally. So anyway, that was the big conversation. But I always found it funny that the hey, we're gonna do some easy listening jazz, you know, became the you know, let's play some anthracks. Da da da da da. And you know, he never claimed that he didn't like anything, but I think he might have had stuff. And the funniest part about it was he was one of the few guys that I could tell you because I could almost always tell the racial makeup of somebody on the phone, at least when I lived up there, I could always tell the racial makeup of people on the phone. This guy, I never saw him face to face. And then one day because he had a side job that he did during the day too, so he did the overnight DJ thing for four or five hours, and or six hours. Actually I think he did six hours of the overnight DJ deal, and then he would go out and do a day job for a little bit with some company delivering something. I don't remember what it was, but I found all that out and one day he just dropped into my work because I had called him, you know, and he's, Oh, I haven't heard for you in a long time. Yeah, I haven't been doing overnight, so I've been working during the day. He took that as a cue to drop in at my work because I would always tell him I'm at the Shell station here in Lacy, you know, at the Lacy Show, and he would announce it on the radio. Chuck at the Lacy Show wants to hear Black Label Society, So here we go. Anyway, one day he stops in and he's talking of you, and I wasn't there, by the way, this is the funniest part about it. But I wasn't there, and he's talking to some of the guy But all the guys knew about this, knew I had, you know, and knew that. Even the radio station had given me a free tickets to see Black Label Society when they came through on the tour because they were a sponsor, and they delivered me to free tickets. And the funny thing is I couldn't go because I couldn't get a ride, and that pissed me off to no end. Friend of mine let me down on that But anyway, but I had free tickets, free passes, the whole bit to go and see Black Label Society just because I was the like this known weird caller that would just call it almost every night asking them to play Blackly Society. Anyway, he stops in, he starts talking to the guys, and they recognized his voice. The reason why I brought up the racial thing is it turns out this guy, you know, sounded extremely like typical suburban white boy and nope, he was quite black and he had one of those very white sounding voices. I know that's not, you know, politically correct to say whatever, but he had a really great DJ voice. It was like, hey, it's aug Leoh, like the old classic DJ kind of thing. Not even a hard rock DJ, but just a good DJ. Like you could definitely take that voice. Put it in Top forty, put it in classic rock, put it in He obviously worked in the hard rock genre. He did the easy list. The easy list thing was funny because I vaguely remember him there and he was a little older to me because you know, at the time I was a teenager catching the fact that he was on the clock channel, maybe on cable you know, he was already a grown adult doing his DJ thing after he got you know, communications degree or whatever, and he just kept that same job there at that radio station, no matter what format they went to. Anyway, why did I bring all this up? Oh? Because you know why. It's extremely depressing to watch what's happening with the media, with the alleged news, with the garbage. I mean, and I'm gonna get to some here today. I wanted to tell you that story. I don't even it just inspired. I had no plan on that, but I just, for some reason, I was inspired to tell you that story. And I probably didn't even tell it well, but it's funny. WPAT became WRT in Belmar, New Jersey. I think it still exists as WRT to this day. When I left Jersey in twenty fourteen, that was one of the last radio signals to disappear, you know, like, oh man, there goes that radio signal. Not going to hear that again. But anyway, John, Okay, are we gonna go trumpet? Are we gonna go all trump wall to wall? No? I don't want to, and I'll tell you why, because this is just past stupid at this point. I can't speak to his haters because they're gonna hate irrationally. I can't speak to his fans and his supporters and his backers and you people that think Republicans are correct because you won't listen to a damn thing outside of what Fox News pumps and the other right wing media pumps. So it's pointless to examine the stupidity and the blatantness of what's happening with Trump. But I gotta tell you it's funny. And by the way, that blatant list is not just about his criminality and his asinine ridiculous He's gonna erect the country and don't worry, you'll see it in about four or five years where people are gonna go what will happened? I thought everything was going good.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: No, the alleged opposition is just as much pillaging you, and you don't even realize it, none of yet. So I got I'm talking about why am I gonna politics? At this point? I mean, you want me to tell you about the big beautiful bill. It's all big and beautiful. Even Elon Musk is out there going, yeah, it's not big and beautiful because it doesn't all benefit him. Like all of his doze cuts that didn't cut you know, a trillion dollars away, not even close. But you know, hey, we got rid of lots of broad Boy. There was billions and billions of dollars worth of the front. Then how come you only got rid of like nine billion dollars worth of crap, redundants and politically motivated cuts like oh, we're cutting the funding the NPR. Yeah, great, lovely. Oh they're nasty because they're anti Trump.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: You're letting a five year old at the controls and getting back at anybody he doesn't like because he's not allowed to have ice cream for dinner. But who cares, right, I don't care At this point, I don't care. I'm not going to be part of it. A matter of fact, I don't expect to survive very much longer, so all good with me anyway. So I don't know, I got I gotta find my people somewhere. There's some rational people, you know, somewhere. I don't know where they are, but I'm hoping to find him anyway. Back to the funniest stuff, and I want to get to you know, I gotta laugh because I know I'm gonna die. I love that that that line from Detroit Rock City. I guess we can talk about Whitmer real quick and how she's like all surprised now somehow that Oh, no, Trump's gonna pardon the people that you know, Look, that was a PS case to begin with. And I want you guys to follow some interesting logic here, because a lot of people watching the Trump pardon they're pissed off because he's, you know, partning criminals. I'm not I'm not who else you gonna pardon but criminals. But the thing is they don't want to see right up front, what's what? Okay, he pardons the J six people, but a lot of you were screaming the J six people were nothing but Antifa making trouble. So is he pardoning Antifa? Now? By the way, where is Antifa? Oh? They stopped writing paychecks because they weren't useful anymore, right, because even the left wing didn't believe that that you know, clown show was real people that weren't getting paid dact But anyway, is Charlie Sheen still winning? I know Pewee Herman's dead, but is Charlie Sheen still winning? These are the irrelevant questions that come up here, because, believe me, it's all irrelevant at this point. Anyway, back back to the fun and the funny, right. I love that somebody paid six hundred and forty dollars. This is according to GQ. By the way, one of Donald Trump fans paid six hundred and forty dollars for one of those you know, maga watches and they didn't have a tea on the face of the watch. I love it, major typo. So the watch says Rump instead of Trump. Now I'd be pissed at six hundred and you know, six dollars and forty cents. You go, well, I bought a cheap Chinese piece of crap. It's okay, I get it. But you got a Rump watch when you're a big supporter of his. Let me let me read from the article. Last September, Donald Trump launched a wide range of watches, including everything from one hundred thousand dollars tour billions to relatively affordable Drivers style pieces, Divers style pieces. You not driver h The watch has carried all the the hallmarks of the current president's style. They're gaudy, over the top and gold, and many of them come covered in diamonds, even any of those diamonds are real anyway, and as of this week, at least one of the time pieces shares another qualery with many of Trump's products, It's defective. Tim Pettitt, a Rhode Island man, bought a six and forty dollars inauguration first Lady Watch. The timepiece is a gold tone, pink dialed limited edition Trump themed dive watch that Pettitt got as a gift for his wife only for the show up. Missing the tea in Trump, NBC ten News reported a single missing letter wouldn't be so funny if this didn't result in the dial reading Rump. Why is that funny to me? Because it's it's metaphorically brilliant, That's why. Anyway, what else is happening? Russian official Medvedev offers Trump World War three warning after Putin comments, Okay, this is pretty funny. I may have to wind this back. See if we can get an audio on this. Let me see get you a little audio Trump. Here they have foreign students about thirty of their student's wrong audio clip. Okay, never mind, maybe I have a different audio clip here somewhere. I should have one and I've got other issues to get to, by the way, outside of this, you know, I want to cover what was emailed to me regarding Memorial Day and all that too, which I'm going to in a serious segment, But I got let me have my fun first. Guys. You know, when I see a BBC headline this week from cat You're into gunpowder exploring the peculiar smells about her space. When I see that kind of headline from the BBC, I should know what kind of world I live in. I'm gonna post that one in the live chat room at Chelly dot com. We're probably nobody is, but who cares? Really, I'm in the who cares mode of my broadcasting career. Maybe maybe it's just quit. Anyway, back to it, Midvedeb, why is he warning Trump? Oh my god? Because Trump said stuff that you know that has really upset certain pro Russian people who you know, you're not allowed to disagree or criticize anybody anymore, you know that right, Here's the clip I was looking for on Trump. By the way, I'm not happy with what Putin's doing.
Speaker 3: He's killing a lot of people, and I don't know what the hell happened to Putin.
Speaker 1: I've known him a long time, always gotten along with him. But he's sending rockets into cities and killing people, and I don't like it at all. Okay, I don't like it at all. He's doing something. Something happened to Putin. Oh my goodness, is something. When he's not you know, when I'm not kissing his ass and he's not kidding mind, things go badly.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Either your supporters are this stupid or you're this stupid or both. Okay, if Putin is doing Putin, Putin is doing his thing, and he's been doing the same thing. I kid believe he's sending rockets into city where you been for three years? You think this is new. Something happened, the fact that Ukraine is holding on this long. You know, those self made American men who think that we believe in toughness and we believe in divide, defining our own futures and we're a miracle. You should have respect for the Ukrainians holding on against the onslaught from the Russian Federation, but their nuts is jugging. Putin is right and he should just Yeah, I know whatever, you did not see this coming three years already. T Rump. You don't get it. This is putin being putin. I would laugh at these people who think this is some sort of change if it wasn't so stupid, including the you know, Orange Jesus agent Orange in the White House. I thought by kissing the Russians ass they might do what I want, because that's how I react. Anybody who didn't see this coming, feel free to smack yourselves in the face with any object you find laying around, really and two or three times if it's a soft object, please And if you're not getting the proper effect due to yourself, have somebody else do it. Anyway. Screw that right. What about the Golden Dome, Chuck, Golden Dome? Do I want to go trumpy? Yeah, but Kennedy can have it for free if they become a fifty first state. It's like saying, you know, I know you keep turning me down for dating, but I'll take you to a nice restaurant if you want to go out on a date with me, even though you told me it was completely repulsive and you want no part of me. That's how much sense that makes. That's a Reuters story, by the way, where Trump says, you know Hey, look, I can cut him in for sixty one billion dollars, even though he only thinks it's gonna cost one hundred and something billion dollars. And everybody else is talking like, yeah, you better multiply that by five or six, Champ. But you know, pay no attention to real numbers because they don't matter. Come on, why does that matter? Golden Dome? Is he talking about his own head?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And Trump pardoned the Christlies too. I mean they're just you know, tax cheats, and they claim to be the you know, the Trumps of the South, and you know pos is that got away with stuff that you can't. No problem, Now they got to pardon. They're on their way home because they had a reality TV show and their daughter went on Fox News and praise Trump and then people you know, flooded a couple million into his coffers. So yeah, no problem. I can sign a pardoner. They don't cost me, if anything, they'll cost you something, but they don't cost me anything. So I can sign your pardon anytime. Meanwhile, again, Trump says Putin has gone absolutely crazy considering more sanctions on Russia. Putin's like, you got sanctions, what else are you gonna put on me tariffs. That's all you got. Would I have fraud journalists out the window if they disagree with me? So and I have bombs and rockets and military I can keep sending through meat grinder. Donald. I discovered a new podcast this week which has something to do with what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome back to the Authoritarian Life, a podcast hosted by me and President she this week. I want to start by expressing sincere admiration for Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Okay, boom.
Speaker 4: Well, I have been listening to the new Jack Tepper book called Oil Books too.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: Well, you know some of us actually read rather than just lurking on TikTok all day.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, this Biden thing, I'm just so impressed. I mean, look, on one hand, we have all concealed health problems of aging leaders, right, we did it in Soviet Union. You did it with MoU the Americans exactly, a shout out to all the jelly legs. Last president we really got along with. But anyway, here is big difference. You never ever saw briers f or FDR. Just like fall off a horse on television, you never saw.
Speaker 1: I love this shout out all the jelly legs. We got along very well with FDR. Yeah you did, because he was an authoritarian scummbay, I go see MTR the liberal icon absolutely gut in the Constitution while he was in office too. But I now know why nobody cares about that, because nobody understands the Constitution or cares because they don't think it affects them if you're talking about it historically, so it's okay. All he did is put those Jetanesian in tourman camps and a few Italians and a few Germans. We don't mention that. I mean they're supposed to be white people, not really the Italians, but German people are white people. So yeah. Anyway, back to this authoritarian life from Puvot regime. I love this.
Speaker 6: I'm now wondering about I'm looking for ice cream ever, but these guys, they had bie them out here every freaking day, falling down, confused, stumbling, looking like melted gelato in suit and tie, and they were just like sorry, believing of on ice no longer permitted.
Speaker 4: Completely dystopia, completely, I love it. It was like something or Well would steal from Zamyatin, who all those guys aren't on your book talk.
Speaker 6: Huh oh, I know is my stuff, but enough let me fall down in public.
Speaker 4: If I ever fall off you black, somebody is falling out a widow.
Speaker 6: Those are facts and you're going to get to that Ageble full along, mister audiobooks, you.
Speaker 1: And me both anyway, game recognize game.
Speaker 4: Shout out to DNC for pulling off a real life.
Speaker 1: There you go. Shout out to the DNC for pulling off a real life puppet regime. Very nice. And somebody thinks, you know that's unusual too. Hey, I want to get to more comedy. Why wrench attacks on the wealthy crypto holders are on the rise? Wrench attacks? What's a wrench attack? Let's let's go to the ap which is banned from you know, Trump pressers. Let's go to them for a moment. The headline grabbing tail of an Italian man who said he was kidnapped and tortured for weeks inside an upscale Manhattan apartment townhouse by my captors seeking his bitcoin highlights a dark quarter of the cryptocurrency world, the threat of violence by thieves seeking digital assets. The alleged attempted robbery is known as a quote wrench attack end quote. It's a name popularized by an online comic that mocked how easily high tech security can be undone by hitting someone with a wrench until they give up passwords. Wrench attacks are on the rise, thanks in part to cryptocurrencies move into mainstream finance. Phil Arris of the crypto tracing firm TRM Labs said in a recent blog post criminal groups already comfortable with using violence to achieve their goals were always likely to migrate to crypto. Arris said some of the crypto's key characteristics help explain why wealthy individuals who hold a lot of digital assets can be ripe targets for such attacks. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin offer traders full control of their funds without the need for a bank or permission from a government to buy, sell, or hold it. The trade off is that if funds are lost or stolen, there can be no way to get them back. Self reliance is a key ethos of crypto. Securing and controlling one's private keys, which are like passwords used to access one's crypto holdings, is viewed as a sacrosanct among many in the crypto community. A popular motto is quote, not your keys, not your coins. Transactions on the blockchain, the technology that powers cryptocurrencies are permanent, and unlike cash, jewelry, gold, or other items of value, thieves don't need to carry them around. Stolen crypto with a few clicks, huge amounts of wealth can be transferred from one address to another. In the case in New York where two people have been charged, a lot of details have yet to come out, including the value of the bitcoin the victim possessed. Anyway, that story I'm sure will continue to unfold, and I'm also positive we're going to see more and more of that now. I hold zero crypto assets because I'm broke. But if you have some crypto, be careful because it doesn't take long for certain types of ethnically based businessmen to realize that you know, hey, you know what we do. We just go and get their damn keys. They must have a memorized y're written down somewhere. Hey, you want to talk about the cluelessness of the party that is not in power and still remaining out of power. I love this, and even Hannity was talking about this this week. I know that because I was forced to listen to him so I didn't have to listen to silence in the dark. Here clueless Democrats spend twenty million to figure out how to talk to men yep. In the latest side, the Democrats are still still have no idea why they lost the twenty twenty four election. The party is planning to spend twenty million dollars on an initiative called Speaking with American Men a Strategic Plan spoiler, it's every bit as ridiculous and cringeworthy as it sounds. The New York Times is the first to report on the proposal, known as SAM for short. As they explain, SAM promises investment to study the syntax, language and content that gains attention and virality viral virality, virility in male spaces, virrility. It recommends buying advertisements in video games, among other things. So, yeah, this is the alleged opposition. They're that stupid. I'll tell you what, give me two million, I'll explain it to you, and you don't need to go through with this study. You don't need to talk to American man as men because they're not some sort of specialized thing. At this point, you better recruit all of these mushy, weird undefined people that you have been championing if enough of them voted for you, or wait, maybe there's not enough of them in society to constitute a significant enough minority for you to recruit. Perhaps your energies were focused in the wrong place because they're now the undermined and controlled opposition. See, they're meant to fail planned obsolescence. Let's be stupid and attract people that do have a sensitivity to the underdog in one way or another, the underdog, the underserved, the underrepresented. Yes, indeed, that's most of us. But we're just going to focus on two percent and three percent of different groups. And oh, by the way, we need to turn her to talk to men. Nobody knows how to talk to anybody anymore. Morons. Seriously, give me the two million dollars. You'll change my life and the lives of a few other people, and I'll tell you what. I'll solve it for you, no problem. Chase, Beaten and Rob describe Israeli settler violence in the West Bank. Oh, nobody wants to hear about that, right, because screw the Palestinians. You guys don't care about that. Why am I reading that? Never mind? I already gave you the cat You're in headline from BBC. I thought that was pretty funny. But anyway, you want another out of touch headline, let's go to that pen Live Patriot News. How about that Donald Trump facing a new troubling accusation. Corruption is as clear as day accusation. I think you misplaced the word observation. Let's see, I already covered Canada and the you know you want in on the Iron Dome. Just become a fifty first state. Look, baby, I'll take you out to your favorite restaurant. I know you didn't want to date me and you said I was a repulsive waste of human flesh. But I'll take you to a nice restaurant if you go out with me, because that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Go well.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Maybe I'll get into something that's serious and personal in a moment, because I still have Memorial Day and what's what to cover there? Let's see, I had Trump's entire statement for a Memorial Day. I'm gonna have to retrieve that because I don't see it here now and I had it bookmarked. Maybe they took it down. Something's weird there. Also Taco Grande, because people care about that Trump says it's nasty to call him Taco because it stands where Trump always chickens out on his tariffs, and it's meant to be a thing with traders because he keeps changing every other day and never quite actually commits to anything until he kind of settles on some crap that means nothing, and then he declares victory and you go, oh, well, what the hell? We could talk about Luigi Mangioni and his rising fan club and the fact that more of these health company and major corporate scumbags need to be shot. We could talk about that, but I know that's supposed to be a liberal position, right, it's not. I mean, the Gold Dome we could talk about, how well, you know, that's just us doing an Israel. We talked about the Democrats spending money on nothing. Well, what else is old new and etc. Charlemagne the God did an interesting statement unpacking the Republican's daddy issues with Trump. I find that funny, but I'm not going to read from it because who cares. Already talked about the Chris lies. Yeah, I mean, I'm handling a lot of stuff here, aren't I. Jake Tapper's new book gotta love that tell us breaking news, Oh my god, revelations of stuff we already knew. We knew Biden was messed up, we didn't report it. Well, what the hell are you doing on TV? Every damn day? And people are going to continue to buy his books, watch his show and even though the ratings aren't great, it'll be all right.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Should we get into full blown Memorial Day. Should we do that, I'm going to have to. I mean, we could talk about the all caps rant from Trump on truth Social about how you know Democrats are all scum and monsters, and like I said, just tune into my show Friday night, you'll get a slightly different spin of exactly the same thing. But you know, because one of my callers will do it, and if not, be Pet'll jump on there and talk about how you know, the Democratic Party needs to be bad because I want to get rid of an opposition that's useless. Why why bother? They're not in power, they're not going to be in power. They're undermining themselves, circular fire squads constantly. I mean, what else can you ask for, Adam an enemy that doesn't just straight up lay down for you. I mean, they're not even keeping it interesting. It's not even like professional wrestling, you know, where there's some drama there. You think maybe maybe the Undertaker will beat Hogan or vice versa that day, or Randy Savage or I don't know who's big now, the USO's. I can't keep tracking new wrestling. It's really not my thing anymore. But in its heyday or when I was a kid, it was a little more fun to watch. I mean, I knew it was all fake, but anyway, so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take a break, reorganize my thoughts just a little bit. I mean, I'm at this point of what don't I want to cover? Just is huge and who cares about this alleged news? And you know, so I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll get to the sacred in another segment and I'll put it out of a separate podcast. Maybe we'll just call that one Pizza Memorial Day. This one is uh, I just gotta laugh because I know I'm gonna die. Why well, oh, by the way, did I mention Gretchen Whitmer and the pardoning of that? You know they were railroaded, These guys were just saying things when they were drunk and stupid, or maybe they were stupid and they got drunk. I don't know the order of events, but most of them are at bi plants. Anyway, we all know that that's BS and now he's going to pardon the only guys that did get sucked into it. But whatever, who cares? Right, Gretchen Whitmer shouldn't care. She should know it was fake. Maybe she's not that smart. Maybe she needs to hold a few more folders up against her face. I don't know something something anyway, if you stick around with me, you'll find out in the next segment. How's that go ahead, Carlin, I'm in the.
Speaker 5: Truth about the Jafa assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know Judy Baker's wild claim? Oswald? Girlfriend, if you knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really? I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald's was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 3: Book into her claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words, you'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can yet Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed, if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you.
Speaker 5: In Denial. Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before.
Speaker 1: It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical foh Chili dot com.
Speaker 5: Revel through Calm Sage.
Speaker 3: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the War State dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeastation by author Mike Swamps New documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 1: Thunder rule of bracks re bot fire flows through every phaint least the pain.
Speaker 2: Busy, so the root killer bulls.
Speaker 5: In Denial The Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 1: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In Digital or Physical Forces M