Speaker 1: Nineteen thirty two. Dot Org.
Speaker 2: KCAA is your CNBC News affiliate where the station that gets down to business.
Speaker 3: The information discussed on this show is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content is for general informational purposes only.
Speaker 4: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 3: Here's your host, Robert Manny.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Guys Guys Radio. This is your host, Robert Manny, welcoming you to the show where men and women can be at their best and everyone wins. Guys Guys Radio, We're here to inform you, inspire you, empower you, and get you to think, feel, and who knows, maybe even act by virtue of the journeys, Dowie's experiences and insights of the guests I bring you each and every week to the show. Once again, this week is no exception. Today we're going to talk about how we can kind of remap and reframe the human experience with special channel and international speaker and author Rebecca Dawson. You know, folks, you have you already asked yourself what if the life you're living is based on rules that you never agreed to? Or ask yourself are we evolving or just waking up to what's always been there? Or is reality fixed or are you playing inside an invisible framework. The point is Rebecca Dawson channels a group of a collective group called the Masters, and they talk about time loops frequently and the fact that we as a species actually spend too much time trying to complete a never ending list of projects and tasks, and we are not open to just being curious about the experience, experiences and possibilities that are out there for us. So that's what we're going to get into today. And we're also going to channel the Masters, and I'm going to interview them and ask this this multi dimensional collective about what's going on out there and what people can do to help themselves and make this a better world for humanity. It's Guys Guy Radio. Okay, guys, guys Radio. It is the interview portion of our show. And let me tell you a little bit about what's going on. You know the show, Guys Guys Radio. It's where we go beyond the surface level conversations and we get into what's really driving our lives. And I'm your host once again, Robert Manney. Or today our special guest is a return guest. Rebecca Dawson, author of a couple of books, most notably The Agreement and the New Human Experience, or work, suggests that much of what we believe about reality, identity, and even free will may not be who what it seems, and that humanity is in the middle of a profound shift. And this isn't just about spirituality. It's about questioning the framework of reality itself. So if you've ever felt like something deeper is going on beneath the surface of everyday life, stay with us. This one goes there. Welcome back to Guys Guys Radio. Rebecca Dawson, Hi.
Speaker 5: Robert, thanks for having me with you. Always happy to create new conversations with you.
Speaker 4: Fantastic And Rebecca, you work with a collective called the Masters. Yeah, so go ahead.
Speaker 5: I've been with them for around thirty years. Streams of consciousness that comes through me as channeled wisdom for humanity as we're going through this epic shifting consciousness.
Speaker 4: Over that timeframe. First of all, for the benefit of our audience, who's not that familiar with your work, you call them the Masters. Who are they? Based on what your understanding is and how do they describe themselves well.
Speaker 5: They would describe themselves as aspects of the one consciousness that were all a part of. They expressed themselves in particular ways, sometimes through particular personalities. But what distinguishes them from most other people we come across in our lives is that they seem to have access to an unlimited body of wisdom and knowledge, not just about what's happening right now, but also potentials and possibilities for the future, things that have happened in the past, and histories that we might have forgotten or are not aware of. And so they make themselves available to help us become clearer about who we are as a species and offer us assistance and clarity.
Speaker 4: Now, when you work with them and they come through you, was what was the inciting, triggering incident where they first came to you and what was your just as a human being? What was your first reaction to them? Did you were you afraid? Did you fight it? Did you welcome it? And over time how has that relationship evolved.
Speaker 5: Well, they first arose in my awareness actually at night when I was a teenager. I used to go to sleep and I would wake up in the night and there'd be three being standing next to the bed, and they were kind of hooded white cloaks, so I couldn't really see them, but they would stand there next to me, and I would feel energy moving around my body and things inside my system that I hadn't really felt before, and then I would just drift off to sleep. And that happened for a number of years. And then when I was eighteen, I was offering some guidance to someone who was going through a very distressing situation. That's something I had done since I was a young child.
Speaker 6: Strangely, but there you are.
Speaker 5: People used to come to me for horror, for guidance, and as I was speaking with them, suddenly I felt my energy field expand incredibly, and I felt myself almost moved to one side, and then this my voice changed, and all of a sudden, there was all of this wisdom about this person who was sitting in front of me, their situation and why they were going through what they were going through, And it was just a profoundly strong energy and it happened very naturally for me. It didn't necessarily feel uncomfortable at the time, but it did take a number of years to learn how to move in and out of this state at will, and in a way that doesn't affect my physical body or nervous system.
Speaker 4: So when you're in your state of channeling, are you aware of the message and the words that are coming through you or are you step back from it? Or is it you conveying what they're saying or is it them conveying what they're communicating through you?
Speaker 6: It would be the latter.
Speaker 5: So my experience of it is that it is a wisdom that is expressed through their stream of consciousness, through me and my physical body and my voice, and indeed through my vibrational field.
Speaker 6: My personal experience of it is.
Speaker 5: Like becoming a third person in the conversation, so I have an awareness of what's being said.
Speaker 6: I can hear it.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm in the same room, but I'm not the one that's having the conversation. But more interestingly, perhaps is that I do remember some things I had learnt over the years not to remember too much, because it's quite overwhelming the amount of wisdom that can be expressed. So I usually record everything so that people can have reference to it later. But what many people don't realize is that when I'm in the state of channeling, I have an incredible visual view of what's happening. So I'm offered a visual representation of all of this wisdom, all of these possibilities, and it's quite mind blowing because it's almost multidimensional. I'll give you an example.
Speaker 6: We might have.
Speaker 5: Someone coming to us who's having an issue around a particular thing that's happening in their life and they want some clarity over some choices that they need to make or why things are happening the way that they are. So if we're sitting with them in channel, there'll be sentences of wisdom that are offered to them. But what's happening in my perspective is I'm seeing a whole multidimensional map of everything about this person and their life.
Speaker 6: And what that.
Speaker 5: Looks like is is whole galaxy of spheres, almost, And the masters will come through and they'll zoom into one particular sphere and they might talk about what's happening in there, and then zoom to another one. And there's so much in there because it's it's other alternative life experiences, it's history, its future. There's a lot happening, and oftentimes when it first started for me, they would go in and speak about we want to speak to you about this and how this is unfolding in your life, and I would be so captivated by everything else that I was seeing that I would be having an internal conversation and saying, but what about this?
Speaker 6: This is really really.
Speaker 5: Important, This is a big feature of this person's life. But they will only express what you need to know right now to assist you with where you are now. And even though I can have a glimpse of all of these other things, a very small sliver of what is viewed is actually shared. Even though it can be profound and life changing, there's so much more.
Speaker 4: Wow. So, Rebecca, you'd also do some type of readings on people. Is it always through the Masters or is at part of another gift that you have that you can scan somebody and you can pick up on things and you can communicate to that kind of what's going on. You know, we've had those conversations in the past and you gave me kicked me off to a couple of things, and it didn't it seemed like it was coming from you. This wasn't through a channeling session, right.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been doing this for so long that there's not really any separation anymore, amazing, So it's really just a question what mode am I in to express that? And I would liken it too. Driving a car, you can be in different gears depending on how efficient and how fast you want to go. So when it's just like my personality speaking, it's like first or second gear, so it's a little bit slower or I'll go, you know, I'll give it. I'll offer that information in a way that seems kind of okay, palatable and that makes sense. And when the mass has come through, it's like being in fifth gear and beyond because it's very fast, it flows and there's access to a lot more. But there's not really any separation. It's just the mode through which we expressed it changes now.
Speaker 4: Amazing, And how has this impacted your life? And also how do you communicate with the masters when you're in your day to day three D.
Speaker 7: Well, that's interesting because that's almost like saying, well, how do you communicate with yourself? And what I sense about that or my experience with communication with the Masters is say I'm going through a bit of a challenging situation or there's something i'd like to know a little bit more about I'm a bit curious. Conversation will be generated externally. Either the next person that comes along for a session is having a very similar issue to what I'm asking a question about, and all of the wisdom will be offered there in that context, or will actually generate a seminar series. It's based upon what I'm curious about, and all of the wisdom will be experienced there. So it's not as if I have an internal dialogue going on, because it's so integrated into who I am. I experience the wisdom of it as it's generated in the audience and in the community, so I get to benefit from that also.
Speaker 4: For your day to day life. Then you can intend and communicate with the masters and say, for instance, you're looking at considering a move or something, would you tap in and say, please guide me and thank you for guiding me to where I should be at this point.
Speaker 5: Yes, And oftentimes it's a leap of faith. More often than not, it's an unknown and then it starts to appear in a conversation.
Speaker 6: In the reality.
Speaker 5: Someone might turn up and offer me, you know, the here is a solution, or I actually just had a call earlier from a friend of a friend who's an insider realtor here who's going to offer some experience. So things start to show up in the external environment, and that's how I experience the wisdom of the masters. There can also be an inner knowing as well, but the way that I tend to experience is it gets displayed in my environment.
Speaker 4: Okay, Rebecca Dawson channel an author from Australia here in California. Now you have a couple of books, of noteworthy books. You have The Agreement and the New Human Experience. Tell our audience a little little bit about both books and what was the bridge between when you wrote the Agreement, what it's about, and then how you were led to write the New Human Experience and what that's all about.
Speaker 6: Well, there are first two books.
Speaker 5: We actually have four and a fifth one on the way at the moment, but those two, I would say are the most foundational books that I would invite people to engage with if they're beginning to explore a shift from three D to five D and multi.
Speaker 6: Dimensionality, what does that mean? What are our inherent capacities?
Speaker 5: So the New Human Experience came through a series of private channelings in my living room over a couple of years with a close group of friends and family as we were really just discovering the shift that humanity's consciousness was going through and what was going to be happening in the years ahead. And it was such beautifully simple, powerful and pertinent information that really helps us understand structurally and experientially what is different between where we were and where and where we are now and where we're going. And as such, how do all the things that we used to do that used to work within that framework, why aren't they working anymore?
Speaker 6: And how do we do it differently now?
Speaker 5: So that's the conversation within the New human experience, and that looks at how our body and our nervous system and the Chuckra system is different, how manifesting is different, our relationships are different. It's a different framework for a different set of vibrational blueprints.
Speaker 6: So it's different.
Speaker 5: We can't do things the same way anymore. They don't, they don't get the same results. So that's that book and the bridge then to the second book, which is the Agreement. The agreement came through in a very profound way. It wasn't in a series of conversations like the Preview one. It came through over about eight weeks, and it was really looking at the pillars of our human experience and what are they really?
Speaker 6: What are emotions really, how do they work? What does it mean? What are thoughts? What's that about? What are relationships?
Speaker 5: Because everything that we see, these things are have been experienced within a particular view, and this is a much deeper insight into what all of these human experiences are and the gifts that they offer us.
Speaker 4: Okay, why don't you continue because I neglected to mention your other two books and then now you're working on a fifth book, So continue on this journey right through the Masters And sorry about that.
Speaker 6: No, that's okay. So you know things, things change very quickly these days.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So then we had a book.
Speaker 5: The Food The Return of the Magnetic Human, and this was also received over a period in about eight weeks, and this is all about how humans are inherently magnetic. Our biology is magnetic, our reality is generated in a magnetic way. It's not electrical, which and we've been taught to frame our lives and structure our lives in terms of electrical transference, energy transference, energy reciprocation. So this talks about that shift from electric electric operation to magnetic operation and how that translates through all of our lives so that we can become more powerful in our own experience and generate new things more easily.
Speaker 6: So that's that book.
Speaker 5: And then we had a lovely little book about about purpose and the book is called The Game of Purpose and how purpose has become a game for us and what happens if we don't play that game.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you have a new one on the way.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's all about fusion energy and how fusion energy is actually the core principle for how we operate. And it looks at the idea of plasma of light not traveling and working in the way that we think it does, and how that informs how we show up in the world and how we create things fantastic.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope we can bring the Masters on. I have a few more questions for you. But would that be okay? Would they join us today?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So what is it that people, since you've done so much work with this collective, the Masters, what what is the main thing that people that we're doing wrong that people need to need to be aware of so they can start raising their frequency, not being as filled with fear, and live their best lives and find the joy.
Speaker 6: What an interesting question.
Speaker 5: It's interesting the way you frame that is doing something wrong as opposed to doing something right.
Speaker 6: But let's dive in and see what they have to say. Okay, greetings to you.
Speaker 5: We are with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you masters.
Speaker 5: We would suggest that the greatest challenge that humanity has at this time is the ability to enjoy life. Yes, and humans will often say, well, when things are in place, and when I have done what I need to do, when I have completed what I believe is the burden that I carry with me, then I can enjoy life. Humanity inherently sees the world and its experience and its existence is a problem to be solved, a puzzle. It gives the mind something to grapple with, and the mind is very happy when it has something important to attend to. This is where the notion of the ego and the persona for purpose has arisen. And yet we say, unto you, the greatest opening and invitation for humanity at this time is alleviate. Alleviate the burden of viewing yourselves as problems to be solved and the world is a problem to be solved. There is an opportunity for humanity to enter a new era of respect respect between the human and its environment, and the mutually respective view that the environment also respects humanity. In this way, there is no problem to be solved, but rather an experience to live. Imagine for a moment, blessed one known as Robert, what you would do with your day if there were no problems to be solved. So many more openings and pathways for experience immediately become a aimable to you because you are now tuning yourself to possibility rather than completion of a problem that began well before you arose into this human form.
Speaker 6: Do we answer your question.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you. We have a very complicated world net right now, and it seems like a lot of people are challenged with they're not sure what to believe. There's so much information and disinformation that it's really difficult for people to kind of parse through everything that's coming at them and determine what is real and what isn't real. And again, the fear factor has been dialed way up by the communication that we get the information we get, whether it's from the media, from the government or whatever that people are very unsure and the screws seem like they're tightening for people and it's difficult for them. I think nowadays more than ever to be present, because we keep being pushed to be in a reactive state, whether versus a responsive state.
Speaker 5: Indeed, and it is of course the same theme that we would wish to present in this instance, which is viewing life as a problem.
Speaker 6: To be solved.
Speaker 5: When the mind is engaged in viewing reality in this way, it seeks to answer the question. What it doesn't do is it doesn't allow curiosity to arise. And so, looking at the world as it is, you say it is complex and complicated, the mind wants to look at it and say, how do I solve this?
Speaker 6: How do I answer this?
Speaker 5: How do I have a definitive notion of what this is? And the mind naturally in that state, it wants to complete something. It wants to close the loop of the unknown, It wants to finish it, and so the mind continues to seek the answer to the problem that is being presented. Instead, we would invite humanity to relax the mind instead into asking the question, I wonder what this is? I wonder what it will happen next.
Speaker 6: I wonder what.
Speaker 5: It's going to display. Now, I wonder what the wisdom in this is. And immediately, when humanity becomes the questioner instead of the one burdened with the responsibility to find the answer, life begins to open and humanity begins to see and witness the harmonic intersection between everything that is occurring. Because all of the complexity that is viewed at this time is seen as the complexity of things to be answered, a complexity of different nuances of life that the mind is burdening itself to solve the puzzle off, but to very quickly alleviate the stress. One can move to being the questioner, because when you are the question of the curiosity begins to generate new seeds and you begin to discover the interconnectedness of all things, because humans are not here to solve the problem of life or to come up with the answers for the unknown, but rather humanity is here to stimulate more life into being, to stimulate evolution, to stimulate creativity and creation of a new world by becoming the ones that ask the questions. And you can see the invitation even at this time within your technological and informational advances. Humanity is learning that the most effective way to engage with these new platforms of information is to become very succinct and very skilled in asking the questions.
Speaker 4: And who are we asking the questions to ourselves?
Speaker 5: Life, to reality? I wonder what is possible next? What do you feel about this? And even with what humans are calling artificial intelligence, which we would refer to more accurately as actualized intelligence, it is placing humanity in a position where, in order to evolve, they must become the questions, not the ones who are obsessed with finding the answers. And if you go back to the origins of humanity and perhaps the most original peoples and indeed many of the indigenous cultures that still exist in your reality, they are the ones who ask questions the consciousness, to their gods, to the natural environment. They are not the ones that are seeking to become the ones who have the answers.
Speaker 6: And that is harmony.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of talk nowadays we didn't have fifteen years ago about disclosure and other civilizations, if you will, other beings either in the sky or walking the planet, or even inside the planet, and a lot of people are you know they should be? It sounds like in the what if? Have there been civilizations and beings on earth prior to humanity? And are they with us on earth now? And should we be curious or afraid?
Speaker 5: Yes, they are, They always have been, and they always will be. Humans have not yet understood that their perception of reality is based upon the containment of their beliefs. And the more you have answers, the more structured belief you generate. If something is fact, there is a structure of belief, and that belief acts as a containment for your vision so that you can only view and perceive that which you already have a belief for. And so as humanity becomes more curious, becomes disillusioned with trying to find the answers, and accepts that curiosity and the ability to ask questions of your reality will enable the containment to the cages of systemic belief to open and allow you to perceive and view what has always been right next to you.
Speaker 4: What can people do? I think a lot of people nowadays believe that there is a lot of there are other beings, and there's a lot of information. There's a lot of technology that has been suppressed from humanity? Is that the case? And if so, what can people do to keep pushing on rattling the cage? If you will open those doors and let's get's let's let's be curious collectively, and let's get some answers instead of certain people maybe knowing about things that exist that aren't sharing it with the general population.
Speaker 5: Well, we would suggest that the opening of the view is happening, and it is inevitable much that can continue to restrict that curiosity and that expanded state of vision.
Speaker 6: It is happening.
Speaker 5: The availability for humanity at this time as that restriction decreases and the view opens, is to decide will I approach this with curiosity or will I approach this with a desire for a definitive solution? And it is the desire for the definitive solution that keeps humanity in the restricted view what many would call fear. Why is it that fear and restricted view are a synonymous experience, Because when the naturally stance of nervous system of the senses that each and every human embodies is limited to a particular aperture of you, your nervous system decreases in its expansion. With that, you begin to feel compressed, perhaps claustrophobic. What was comfortable in your coziness of belief now becomes almost unbearable in its sense of restriction. And so while there may be many humans who would prefer to stay within the comfort of having the answers and having the answers provided to them to reassure them of this comfort, it inevitably will become so uncomfortable that expansion is the only.
Speaker 6: Unfolding available.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I do some work with aging. I'd been writing a column about it. I'm working on a proposal about it. And it seems to me that very similar to what you're saying, masters, is that we are kind of given titles. We are given labels throughout our lives. Okay, you're the child, you do this, you're a student, you do this. Now you're forty years old, you're a parent or whatever. And then when you're at a certain age, they retire you and then get out of the way. And they almost sounds like our culture almost sets a definition and a role for us based on a chronological age. I think that's wrong, and I think that there's a lot more possibilities for people to be able to live a lot longer, and to live a lot healthier and a more vital And it's just a matter of being open to it and taking care of yourself as best you can and seeing the possibilities. What are the possibilities for people aging? We have a huge baby boom or population. Now they're getting older. Now they're saying, what about long jet because they're afraid. But it's more than that. It's to me, it's there's a lot of opportunities out there as we age, and maybe some of the information that we could use to age more healthily is not being shared with us. But we need to do things on our own to be able to age in a way where we're making the aging a choice. I'm not sure if I articulated that well, but help me out.
Speaker 5: Masters, of course, And we have been very deliberate in our choice of words on this day, because it's important to understand that the very mechanics of your consciousness and existence is to generate life and generate reality, and it is that notion of generation that ensures the ongoing vitality of your human form. But when humanity is conditioned to seek solutions to problems, to seek closure, to seek completion. That is not an energy that is disposed of vitality. That is an energy that is designed to close something off, that is moving towards a death. If we have solved the problem, we can now put it to rest, but rather to exercise a continual state of curiosity for life. Curiosity is the vibration of vitality. What do you know about these roles that you have suggested that occur for humanity throughout life. Every role that is assigned to you at every particular age is embodied around This is the role that is designated to solve this particular set of problems. Now, there are many that move into what humans will call retirement, and what you will notice is that those that flourish in retirement are those that have a very robust sense of curiosity. I wonder what this is. I want to explore this. I wonder what will happen today. They are less scheduled, they are not interested in soul, in the problems of life, and those are the ones with the most vitality. Yes, so, curiosity and being the one who asks the questions is central and inherent to a long, healthy, robust sense of vitality in life. Speaking to continually close loops, answer questions, and fulfill the purpose of being a problem solver is pushing humanity's experience towards a continual cycle that ends in death.
Speaker 4: Thank you, masters and guys. Guys you're eating with Rebecca Dawson channel and the masters who were channeling right now. Let me ask you a personal question. I have a son. He's twelve. He's struggling in some things, as many boys do at that age, and I think he'll work his way through it. But it's not really about work. But I'm just trying to get a I'm trying to get on beam with him so I can help them out. What can we do to some of those young men nowadays that seem to have some challenges in terms of focus and organization of things.
Speaker 5: Yes, and what are they challenged with? They're challenged because their consciousness in the young the consciousness and the young ones at this time are not interested in solving the problems of life. But what they have been taught is that in order to have any validity for their existence here, they must adopt that role. You are not valid here, You have no right to be here. There is no purpose for you being here. Unless you adopt a role of solving a problem, because Earth is a problem, in humanity is a problem. So this is this is a young one who very exuberant in his energy, very intelligent, is completely aware that he is not interested in solving the problems of life. What he is interested in is the mystery of life and allowing his imagination and intuition to take him into experiences that most humans, particularly adult humans, do not see as having any value. And what we encourage you to do as the parent is to offer him many opportunities where his curiosity can arise and he can imagine what is possible. Because they are emerging in a reality where the traditional roles that they are being asked to step into will no longer be available within the next eight to twelve years. And then what so this is the time of fertility for curating their sense of self and the world. Most importantly, you have a right to be here, regardless of whether or not you are solving a problem. You have a right to be here just because of your presence and your imagination and your intuition. You have a right to be here, and your existence is valuable. That is what is important at this time because the men of the future, the human males of the future, will lead with vision, not with problem solving capacities.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic, thank you. Let's just switch subjects from a moment, if I may. A lot of focus in our culture nowadays is financial and people are saying that there's going to be a reset and either cash will be gone, will be digital, or there's going to be Sarah where the whole system gets reset. What is your guidance in terms of how we focus on that. Obviously we want to have the what if curiosity about it, but a lot of people are concerned that it's kind of like a shell game, that there's nothing really behind the financial systems.
Speaker 5: There is some intuition in that, but the greatest concern that humans have is if this comes to an end, everything comes to an end. If this comes to an end, what will then be generated? And again, humans are so focused. The human mind is so focused on completion that it does not realize or understand that it and in and of itself, perhaps subconsciously in a collective way, has neared your current financial experiences towards completion, because that's what humans do. The more problems they try to solve, the more they push it towards completion, and so the entire financial system has been seen as a system that solves problems or is a problem to be solved, and therefore it is inching towards completion. The question to focus on here is what you will generate and arise if I am curious, and that you will see most clearly, even within the next four years in your planetary experience, the rising of not just one alternative system, but many. This is the curiosity phase. In many ways, we would view the next four years as a renaissance of what humans believe financial system to be.
Speaker 4: Should we be optimistic in these next four years or is it going to be tumultuous and only some people will benefit? A lot of people say masters that there's going to be a split and consciousness where certain people kind of ascend frequency wise and other people don't. Not that that's bad, but there's going to be kind of a split.
Speaker 5: There is a split inexperience and a split in view because now you actually have choice for the first time in many, hundreds of thousands of years, I can choose to see this as a problem to be solved, and therefore that will be my experience of containment, or I can see this as a curiosity. I wonder what's going to happen now. I wonder what's going to arise now to replace this? I wonder what else is going to be happening. And it is with that Juadavi. As we have said, humans are challenged with the actual enjoyment of life, and it's particularly in challenging for humans to enjoy change. And so this is a period of change.
Speaker 4: Okay, we want to be curious and we want to say what if, but also and not always trying to be controlling and problem solving, but it seems like we have to participate. Also, how can people today's people determine where they should put their energy beyond curiosity, Well, we.
Speaker 5: Would say very simply, where to place your focus is where it is most interesting and stimulating to you. Okay, And fear has been known as stimulating, but more and more frequently fear is becoming an experience of compression, and compression is not being felt to be stimulating. Anything that you are placing your focus upon that it feels stimulating to you is a view of generation, expansion and change. So there is much for humanity to be optimistic about at this time, more so than perhaps you would believe, because you actually have the capacity to experience and generate change in a way that feels stimulating and expensive. Rather than change it is forced upon you, or so it would appear, and only leads to more compression and suppression. And isn't that why humans are suspicious of change? Because there has been hundreds of thousands of years of humans having a mass consciousness belief that all this change is here. I didn't arrange it, I didn't orchestrate it. It seems to be something that is applied to my reality or applied to my situation, and the outcome is not freedom and stimulation, it's more compression.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you. The next than five years with this change, what are some if you could get specific as much as you want to share, what are we looking at? Because it seems like everything's leading to a pressure point where things are going to start happening if they haven't already started happening. We can see it, kind of experienced it kind of every day. What are the next five years look like for humanity?
Speaker 5: The most important shift occurring is your capacity to view reality clearly, and that clarity of reality has been historically experienced in terms of detail. If I can see all the details in this, I can see it clearly. And when humans get drawn into detail, they get caught in thoughts and beliefs and systems, and this is what keeps humanity in systems. Now, if you begin to realize that your capacity for clear vision that's emerging at this time is not in the detail, it's in the vast macroscopic view of interconnectedness, this is the most powerful.
Speaker 6: Shift that's happening. Humanity can now see. I can see that that's happening. I can see that that's happening. I can see that that's happening.
Speaker 5: It's all generating something, something's occurring. And what you can begin to focus your attention on is what now appears in the spaces between. Because when you have macro scopic vision, you start to see things you couldn't see before, Things become available to you that weren't available before. So this is not a question of what is going to be missing and what is going to be introduced. It's a question of what can I now access that I couldn't access before. And this is across many different fields of investigation and experience. This means the way in which families.
Speaker 6: Will be experiencing themselves will be different.
Speaker 5: The way in which the geopolitical formations on your planet are occurring, not so much in the next five years, but in the next eight to twelve years, will become more macroscopic, not in a way that humans need to feel compressed by, but in a way that enables choice to become something that is more coherent and give humanity an opportunity to participate.
Speaker 6: In the choices that are made.
Speaker 5: The financial systems, of course, are going to become what humans have largely called decentralized. Decentralization is all about humanity actively participating in the reality that is being created. So that decentralization theme also moves into how humans view their health and their bodies and the medical expressions that now becomes decentralized. Also, it becomes less about your own personal experience and more about how are we existing in vitality as a species.
Speaker 4: Fantastic last question, so would what would one thing be that people can do to put themselves in a position to best keep their sense of curiosity and adventure and interest going forward? Because you know, I've been meditating, I think that helps people, and just what are some things that people can do open themselves up so they don't succumb to all of the time loops and the pressure.
Speaker 5: We will offer in our view, something that is very important for humans to focus on, and that is the reality that humanity. You have come to believe that you can regress, You can come to believe that you can almost get there, and then everything is destroyed. And this is something inherent in your cellular biology, as inherited memory that is based upon seeing yourselves as problem solvers working towards completion. Of course there's going to be a death. Of course you have to start again if you're moving towards completion and solving problems.
Speaker 6: This is the shift in human consciousness.
Speaker 5: And there are many galactic brothers and sisters who are here with you to experience this with you.
Speaker 6: At this time where.
Speaker 5: The leap is, we are now not moving to completion. We are now moving to evolution. Because humanity has naturally experienced evolution in the way that the cosmic arc of evolution is designed. You have been repeating and going on loops of creation and destruction. And so what we wish to say about this time is there is no possibility of regression, There is no possibility of completion.
Speaker 6: You will move beyond what.
Speaker 5: You are trying to complete, and you will move into a new experience of expansion.
Speaker 6: This is the way.
Speaker 5: It is inevitable, and so we encourage you to be optimistic. There is fear within your bodies and with your subconscious that you're so close that you're going.
Speaker 6: To destroy yourselves.
Speaker 5: It's a memory program and evolution is inarguable.
Speaker 4: Thank you, masters, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: It is our great joy to be with you. Celebrate, enjoy life. There is much to discover yet.
Speaker 4: You okay, Rebecca, are you back?
Speaker 6: I am here.
Speaker 4: It was amazing. Thank you so much, and we're running a little tight on time. Please tell everybody where they can find out more about you and your work, the wonderful work you're doing.
Speaker 5: Just my name Rebecca Dawson dot com. So we have a lot to share with you there. We have a membership, we have lots of free content, we have a YouTube channel, we have a community if you'd like to join, be curious.
Speaker 4: Fantastic. Thank you so much for being on Guys Guys Radio once again, Thank you.
Speaker 6: For having me. Always a delight.
Speaker 3: Thanks Robert it's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, another fascinating conversation with the Rebecca Dawson and the Masters, who are a multi dimensional collective that she's been communicating with and have been communicating through her for the past thirty years. I'm very pleased that the Master has joined us on Guys Guys Radio, and how how crisp and clear they were, because sometimes I watched them and listened online and to YouTube and other things that Rebecca's done, and sometimes I have a hard time breaking down some of their messaging. Yet for our show today, they made it very clear. I don't saying simple in a bad way, but very digestible for me and our audience. So I hope we all got something out of it. And it seems like the main takeaway is once again these time loops where people keep doing the same things over and over again. And you know what Einstein said about if you approach the same problems the exact same way and don't try anything different, you're gonna it's a definition of insanity. So the good news is that with the keeping the mindset of what if and possibilities, no matter what's being thrown out of us, what's coming up in the future if we keep an open mind and an open heart and what if mentality Like when you're looking at a good story, a lot of great things can happen. And it sounds like a lot of great things and a renaissance is on the way for humanity. Okay, Guys Guys Radio, We're here for you each and every week, beginning on Wednesday evenings at eight pm Pacific time on KCAA Radio in Southern California one oh six point five FM, ten fifty AM. The show rebroadcasts Saturdays at eight pm and Sunday at seven pm, so three nights a week in primetime on terrestrial radio KCAA in Southern California. You can listen live, you can stream, you can download because they have an app, they're online, you can go through their website wherever you want to consume the show. Speaking of which, our podcast of Guys Guys Radio is a it's a global phenomenon. We're available in over one hundred countries where we've been downloaded. We're on all the major platforms, Apple, Audible, iHeart, Spotify. The list goes on and on, so wherever you consume your podcast, you should be able to find Guys Guys Radio. If you like to watch the show, you want to watch the interview with my special guests each and every week, go to Guys Guys Radio on YouTube and Rumble and you can simply watch the video portion of the show. We're also on UK Health Radio, where I'm a featured presenter four times weekly on the world's largest health talk station around the globe. It's called UK Health Radio. I'm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and on demand. So what you have to do is it's digital, so just go on your computer, on your phone, go to the website and you'll find UK Health Radio and Guys Guys Radio. I also write a column for UK Health Radio's Digital Health Triangle magazine, which is a monthly publication that's digital. I write a column it's called Aging is a Choice. It's my take on the what I consider a flawed narrative that our culture has given us about aging, where they say, well, you're at this age, you're supposed to do this and be that and feel this way, and it goes on throughout your life. And I don't think it necessarily has to be that way. I think people have a lot more opportunities, a lot more power, a lot more freedom that they give themselves credit for. And aging is a big part of that, and how we handle and manage aging. And I believe that aging is a choice. And that is the name of the column I write monthly for them. I've done over twenty in the series so far. There's a lot more to come now. A lot of those articles also show up on my website, Robert manny M a n NI dot com. I've got over three hundred blog posts about life, love, the pursuit of happiness, all the big topics we cover here on Guys Guys Radio every week. And while you're there on my website, you can download three free chapters of my novel, The Guys Guys Guide to Love, which is really the source material for everything Guys Guy. It's about two guys in advertising competing for love, sex, power, and money. It's been called the men's successor to Sex and the City by iconic author Dan Wakefield, and it's a sexy romp through the gas moving, high stake world of Madison Avenue advertising. It's fast, it's fun, it's frothy, it's sexy. I think you'll enjoy it again three free chapters, and then you can pick up the physical copy if you're digging it, or the digital copy. So what do we do here on Guys Guys Radio. We're here for you every week to help you live your best life. I've interviewed seven hundred and fifty plus guests from all areas of life. These are thought leaders from all around the globe, whether it be celebrity, sports, New York Times bestselling authors, metaphysical teachers, alternative health, diet, fitness, all kinds of stuff to help you live your best life. You learn, I learn, We learn together. I qualify the guests. They have to be able to be entertaining and bring some new information for us to consider. And I ask the questions that I think you'd want me to ask these guests. So thanks for your support for Guys Guys Radio. If you enjoy the guests and content I bring you each and every week, please subscribe to our platforms and channels. Thank you for listening to Guys Guys Radio. We'll be back next week with a brand new episode. And until then, like I always say, Guys Guys Finish.
Speaker 1: First NBC News on CACAA Lomel sponsored by Teamsters Local nineteen thirty two, Protecting the Future of Working Families Teamsters nineteen thirty two, dot Org.
Speaker 4: NBC News Radio.
Speaker 9: I'm Jim Ruper. President Trump says the indictment of former Cuban president Rold Castro represents a very big moment. Talking to reporters at Joint Bass Andrews, he added that we'll see quote unquote if the indictment creates a domino effect that brings down Havana's communist regime. When asked what's next for that nation, the President said, it's.
Speaker 1: A film nation.
Speaker 4: You see that.
Speaker 2: It's frolling apart.
Speaker 1: They have no oil, they have it's a failing nation.
Speaker 5: So I just can't tell you that.
Speaker 2: But we're there to help. We're there to help the families.
Speaker 3: The people.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 9: The indictment isn't the beginning of an escalation of US involvement in Cuba, saying the country is already falling apart and is a mess. For months, the White House had been applying economic pressure on Cuba's communist regime, including cutting off Cuba's main source of oil from Venezuela. Scorching temperature is being felt in the eastern part of the US According to Fox Forecast Center, nearly seventy five million people stretching from the southern plains to the Northeast are dealing with sweltering conditions. Temperatures began climbing into the eighties and nineties. Last Sunday, Congresswoman Lauren Bobert is calling President Donald Trump her president following an unsuccessful campaign effort with Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massey. Bobert campaigned with MASSY, which provoked the ire of the President. Bobert's running unopposed in a June thirtieth GOP primary, as President Trump suggests, she could be subject to a challenge because of her work with MASSY and investigations underway after three people died in nineteen were hospitalized when they were exposed to an unknown substance.
Speaker 2: In New Mexico.
Speaker 9: Authority say the victims died in a possible home hazmat situation in the town of Mountain Air. Responding paramedics were exposed to the substance as well. Eighteen of them, along with one of the homes occupants, taken to the hospital. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is telling CNBC the bottom half of US earners should pay zero income text Jim Roop, NBC News Radio.
Speaker 8: Located in the heart of San Bernardino, California, the Teamsters Local nineteen thirty two Training Center is designed to train workers for high demand, good paying jobs and various industries throughout the Inland Empire. If you want a pathway to a high paying job and the respect that comes with a union contracts, he said, nineteen thirty two Trainingcenter dot org to enroll today. That's nineteen thirty two Trainingcenter dot org.
Speaker 9: President Trump is facing a declining approval rating as more Republicans are expressing discontent with his economic policies. A new Reuter's IPSOS poll finds only thirty five percent of Americans approve of the president's job performance, which is down a point from earlier this month and just one point higher than Trump's all time low in the survey. According to the poll, forty six percent of GOP respondents to the new poll shows disapproval of Trump's handling of cost of living issues, while twenty one percent say they disapprove of his performance.
Speaker 5: Overall.
Speaker 9: Findings come as the war in Iran has led to global energy prices skyrocketing has driven up fuel costs in the US, though the administration is downplayed rising costs as merely short term pains. The US is making a special exception to health regulations to let the Democratic Republic of Congo's soccer team into the country for the World Cup.
Speaker 10: Currently, non Americans who have been in the DRC, Uganda or South Sudan in the last twenty one days are barred from entry because of an outbreak of the deadly ebolavirus. A State Department official said that efforts are underway to let team members in while still subjecting them to the same screening is required for returning US citizens. Fans from the DRC are not eligible for the exemption. The DRC is set to play its first World Cup match in Texas on June seventeenth against Portugal. I'm Tammy trhio.
Speaker 9: A new bipartisan federal tax proposal could see electric vehicle owners forking over as much as one hundred and fifty bucks a year.
Speaker 11: The tax is under consideration in the US House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and would take effect next October at one hundred thirty five dollars. It would increase five bucks a year up to one hundred fifty dollars hybrid owners would pay as much as fifty dollars. The money would be used to supplement road funding that's currently collected on gasoline taxes. I'm at Mattinson Hope.
Speaker 9: Leo is set to personally present his WAD first major teaching document focusing on artificial intelligence in today's world, The encyclical Magnificent Humanity, will be presented on May twenty fifth. Jim Roop NBC News Radio.
Speaker 12: KCIA, The Stations that leave no listener behind. Join KCAA morning for an extra hour coffee with Stephanie Miller now from six to eight in the mornings, followed by Gary Garver's Control Chaos. Then at nine it's the Asian Oprah Doctor Marissa Pay. At eleven it's Randy Corgan in the Worker Power Hour. Then join KCIA every day for a brand new show. From noon to three, It's a new Jeff Santo Show. Don't forget Rick Smith either. The Rick Smith Show is now at five in the afternoon weekdays, followed by Tom Hartman KCAA. We're making progress and it gets more exciting every day.
Speaker 2: Ten fifty am. Don't forget that number. And for you young people who got here by accident, fat fingering your FM band Select there, we're in AM radio station, and AM refers to more than just the time of day.
Speaker 13: Are you tired of a government you worry about?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 13: Vote for Donald Williamson for California State Board of Equalization District One. Find out more about Donald Williamson at vote Donald Williamson dot com.
Speaker 5: With thirty five plus years experience, Williamson is a proven, dedicated public servant.
Speaker 12: Most of all, he's a tax saver. His priority is to protect seniors and retirees.
Speaker 14: As a former tax assessor of Sam Bernardino County for three terms, he has a proven track record of helping people through difficult times.
Speaker 13: You'll rest easy with Donald Williamson in office. He'll protect social Security, protect Medicare, protect California's homeowners, and protect mobile homeowners too.
Speaker 5: He served in the Marine Corps and he's a small business owner. Donald Williamson is used to defending people.
Speaker 11: He's a record tax saver.
Speaker 2: Elect Donald Williamson and relax.
Speaker 5: He He's one of us and belongs to and personally donates to and is active in many nonprofits and community groups.
Speaker 13: Vote Donald Williamson dot com. That's vote Donald Williamson dot com paid for by the Committee. Doore like Donald Williams in California State Border Equalization District One.
Speaker 14: How you doing this is Gary Garver. In today's society, the majority of people are not getting enough sleep.
Speaker 8: I know I'm not.
Speaker 14: If you're like me and having problems getting a good night's rest, whether it's health or stress related, I have a solution for you.
Speaker 4: South Pacific Sleep Lab.
Speaker 14: South Pacific Sleep Lab will do an evaluation of your sleep pattern and will provide a comprehensive study so you can start getting a RESTful, peaceful not a sleep. They take all types of insurance which will cover your cost of the evaluation, and they will even provide transportation to their offices at no cost to you. For more information, contact Tony at three one zero nine nine nine one eight eight seven. That's three one zero nine nine nine one eight eight seven. Tony even stays awake all night, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, so you can sleep better and rest easy. South Pacific Sleep Lab. Start feeling better and get in a great night of sleep today.
Speaker 3: There's never been a better time for men to be whoever they want to be. Yet it's never been less clear who men really are. Guys Guy Radio, starring author Robert Manny, is on CASEYAA every Wednesday at eight pm. Whether it's relationships, sex, wellness, or spirituality, join Robert as he interviews the experts about how men and women can be at their best. Guys Guy Radio, Better Men, Better Worlds.
Speaker 2: Hey you yeah, you do? You know where you are? Well, you've done it. Now you're listening to casey AA Loma Linda, your CNBC news station, So expect on a expected