Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, we're on break and hope you're enjoying the holidays too. But just in case you're missing your daily dose of The Chicks, we have something special for you.
Speaker 2: We hope you enjoy this replay of one of our favorite interviews and make sure to tune in this year from some exciting new ones that we have coming up. Welcome to another deep dive edition of The Chicks on the Right Podcast. Man, are we ever excited about our guests?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 2: We have Megan Kelly with us, who have a course is a journalist the host of The Megan Kelly Show, which is available on Serious XEM Triumph Channel one eleven every weekday at noon Eastern and also can be found at YouTube dot com, slash Megan Kelly, or just wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: But honestly, you barely.
Speaker 2: Need introduction because I think most everybody knows who you are. They've been following your career for a long time. So we thought we would kick it off by asking if you could tell us something about you that most people don't know.
Speaker 4: Hmmm. I mean, I'm an aspiring guitar player. I highly tar that John Rich actually gave me about fifteen years ago. And it actually has my name and mother of pearl along the neck of it, and on the case it reads practice, which was his only message to me. And I have failed to do because fifteen years later I am just as bad as I was all those years ago. And again, Oh my goodness, Hope springs a journal. That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: So did you play any other instruments, like as a kid or anything.
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, I was a mean clarinet player. I was first chair. I'll have you know, first chair.
Speaker 1: Get that.
Speaker 2: It is awesome, fantastic, Probably not a little not a lot of people knew that.
Speaker 3: So that was a good one.
Speaker 1: That was very good.
Speaker 4: Thank you for making me disclose it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't see that coming at all. As you know, I am a chronic insomniac. I have trouble sleeping a lot, and that's partly because of who I am, partly because of menopause. But this stuff, this healthy cell stuff, the rem sleep bomb, you guys, I love it and it actually works because you know other stuff taken into the past. It's like a pill or whatever. It takes a long time to digest this stuff. It gets right into your bloodstream. It absorbs one hundred and sixty seven percent faster than pills and it's just awesome. It works. And when you're trying to sleep, you don't want to wait. You just want to go to sleep, you know what I mean, and stay asleep, right. And this stuff has all the stuff in it. This is what healthy cell is so wonderful at doing, is they combine all the things that you man into right into.
Speaker 3: This is how many pills are in that packet.
Speaker 1: Packet of goo, which is yummy, yummy goo. I swear I could eat more than one, but I don't. I try to refrain. But anyways, it's great stuff. It actually works. They have a line of other stuff that they got, hair stuff, They've got you know, regular vitamins, but this stuff for sleep specifically is fantastic. So encourage everybody.
Speaker 3: And it's cherry flavored, cherry flavored.
Speaker 2: All you need to do is go to healthy sell dot com slash chicks and when you use code chicks you get twenty percent off your first order.
Speaker 3: Try it, try or try one of their other products.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all amazing, all of them.
Speaker 1: So yes, So on the musical veins, since we're talking about music, we could probably talk about Taylor Swift and all the as Mock would say, ullabaloo that's surrounding her. So what do you make of all the right wing conspiracy stuff that's floating around right now about her and Travis and the syop I mean, all they gets crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, there are certain corners of the right that have lost their minds on the conspiracy stuff, and I'd love for them just come back in the fold, like, just please. We can't afford to lose anybody. We don't have enough numbers to begin with. There's four Democrats and there are Republicans, and half the Republicans have now become independent, So like, we can't lose the right flank to weird conspiratorial thinking about Taylor Swift. So come home, come back, come back, like they've been untethered. There's no plan between the NFL and the refs and the Chiefs and the forty nine ers and Taylor and Travis and Joe Biden to give him the election? What about?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: People really do believe this and they're convinced that there's like I mean, there's like number theories and the people that are convinced of it are surprising me. Like the vake, like pick this up, and some of the more popular conservative influencers that are just determined to make this a thing is just blowing my mind.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think there's some cynicism there. I think some people who are pushing it just want clicks. I mean, on Twitter now on x you get money for the more engagement you get. So it's fine to say outrageous things because the whole name of the game is getting clicks and getting likes and getting it retweeted. So that's I mean, there are some cynical people doing that. The veg I wasn't that surprised he's conspiratorial. I like the bank, but he's definitely gone conspiratorial since he threw his hat in the national politics. So like, if you're going to suggest nine to eleven was an inside job, this is right up your alley. Yeah, you know. It's like if you believe in pizzagate, which is a very big thing in the Q community, you easily buy this. I get it. I'm not with you at all, but I understand it's all the same cast of characters. I will say, Look, like any of these great conspiracy theories, there are some nuggets that make sense. Like we were watching the game last week when the Chiefs won, and my husband, who's as far away from a conspiracy theorist as you can get, was like, these reps are totally putting a thumb on the scale for Kansas City. They want the NFL wants Kansas City to go to the super Bowl because money, because of totally Yeah, because Taylor like going and you saw the numbers like she boosted the final viewership.
Speaker 1: Or under thirty million. Yeah, yeah, that makes.
Speaker 4: Perfect sense to me that like the NFL would really be wishing for this to happen. But yeah, the connection to the yeah, just stop. She's going to endorse Joe Biden. She's going to vote Democrat. She's going to tell all of her little followers to get registered and to vote Democrat. Maybe they'll get registered like thirty five thousand did after that concert where she said it, and then they're probably not going to vote. I've been doing this long enough to know how this goes. They don't vote. Young people don't vote.
Speaker 1: I love that optimism. Yeah, because I mean that that poll that came up, what was it, like Redfield and Wilton strategies or something. I don't even know, but I look at that and I think, Okay, eighteen percent of eligible voters are gonna vote or at least be skewed by who she votes. I don't. I don't really buy that either, because I have young people in my life who are of that age that can vote and that like her, but don't give a crap who she votes for. So I'm not buying it either.
Speaker 4: Megan, and you guys have been around long enough to see all these election cycles. Every celebrity is a Democrat, like right, who the f have you know? Like the John d Rock like okay that like those guys, but like the Republicans have always been up against this. Right, they don't win elections based on celebrity endorsements or they would never have one ever. So I just I'm not worried about this, And who cares. Like Taylor Swift, She's fine. It's it's a little much for me too, like seeing her the in the in the booth every game, It's like enough enough. But yes, you know, we have go through cycles with these celebrities. She'll come back down that she'll go back like people need to really.
Speaker 2: You think, Okay, I don't know, man, She's been I mean, she is, her star is way up there right now, and of course I just look at them like it's a fun love story. And you know, the people that actually think this is a made up, fake relationship, I'm just like, what, isn't it just possible that the simplest explanation is the truth that they just genuinely are in love and it's a new, happy couple And maybe she'll write a breakup song about him at some point, but right now everything seems okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I have no idea what the basis of that relationship is, but I do know for sure Hollywood couples get together for PR. I mean I know that just from having been connected to that industry for a long time. They some of them do get together just to get on magazines and get good PR. I don't have any reason to believe that's what's happening here. But look, if I had to put money on it, I would say he's in more danger than she is of getting dumped, and she's going to write a song about it, and it's probably not going to wind up happily ever after. For those trees not a good track record.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with that. Yeah, she's such an so hopeful. You are the god. She loves Valentine's Day so much, Magan, you're the one. She's the one one.
Speaker 4: Yes, Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: She's the one. I go on, I love it, I love it Valentine's Day. I wear all black. Yes, she's the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't do in my marriage, we don't do Valentine's Day. Like, there's nothing. I'm not explaining that, nor do I want you know that we may have some Valentine's Day action, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, yes, it's an excuse.
Speaker 3: You're still recognizing it.
Speaker 2: Then you're still recognizing it as Valentine's Day actions, celebrations, and that's a way to celebrate. I think, yeah, all right, well enough Taylor, because I know for a lot of people are just sick to death of yes about her.
Speaker 3: So we'll move on.
Speaker 2: And not that anybody is more interested in talking about eg and Carroll, but she's obviously another huge story that's taking hold of everybody right now.
Speaker 3: Because of this ginormous.
Speaker 2: Judgment that Trump has had to pay her eighty three point three plus million dollars as a result of the defamation case. So in your legal opinion, because we've heard lots of varying opinions about this. Does he have a prayer for on appeal or is he Is he really going to be on the hook for that money.
Speaker 4: He has a small prayer, but it's not a great one. Really, I'm not feeling great about it, you know. I think his best line of argument is that he should have been allowed to take the stand and deny the charges, like speak robustly to the principal underlying charges and why he said the thing that they now are supposed to be punishing him for denying in a way that they said was defamatory. This judgement did not allow him to get back into whether or not he sexually assaulted her. He's like, well, we already decided that at the other trial, and now you're stuck with it. But any McCarthy, who I love if he writes for National Review, a brilliant lawyer. He made a great point. I totally agree with it. When you take away the ability of the jury to have the fulfillment of saying you did the bad thing, we're finding you liable for doing the terrible thing, and just say to them, give us a dollar amount you're going to get inflated judgments because they didn't express any of their anger, any of the resentment they've built up against this defendant during the trial with a verdict on liability, it's kind of all been held for the dollar amount phased. This wasn't even the same jury as before. So it's like you handicapped him right from the get go in getting a reasonable punitive damages award. I will say this ROBERTA. Kaplin, who I really can't stand. But she's a good lawyer, she says, and I believe her as an officer of the court there representation that it's generally an assessing punitive damages in this court. It's is it like more than six to one? And this is not sick more six to one? It's right on the cost of being too high to be upheld. But you know how it is like the appellate courts aren't going to be any more sympathetic to Trump than these lower courts were. So he's got a chance, but it's not a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So was that out of the norm in terms of process then, because that's what I was confused about, because I kept hearing well he was he was denied this opportunity to get on the stand and talk about, you know, the fact that he believes genuinely that she's a liar and so, and he wanted to argue that. But then I heard too that, well that's already been decided and this is only about the dollar amount. So is that not normal? Is that not how a trial like this is supposed to go? And that's why bonus intention.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think this judge took a risk in shutting down the discussion entirely. I think a defendant has a right to get up there and say because look at punitive damages are meant to stop him from ever seeing the things again. Like the lawyer argued in her closing, ROBERTA. Kaplin, you've got to make him feel it. He's a rich man, so it's got to be a huge dollar amount, so he will never say these things about her again. You know, she's a cook, she made it up, she's a lunatic. Whatever. So why can't I mean, if you're a judge, she just doesn't want to get reversed. Why wouldn't you bend over backwards to be fair to the defendant? What harm is caused by him looking at the jury and saying, I'll say it to you right here. There's the reason I said those things that that other jury said were defamatory or said amounted to sexual abuse, and word defamatory is because I genuinely have never seen this person again. She must be a kook to be suing me for this stuff. I recognize another jury by fifty one percent to forty nine percent that was the legal standard, and that earlier civil case didn't believe me. But I'm telling you that is the reason I said what I said. I think it could have softened them. And they tied his hands behind his back to say, you basically can't fight this case. They took away all of his weapons. So I do think he had an uphill battle to start with, and he didn't make it any better for himself and not testifying in the underlying trial on his liability and then he had double justices like against him, and that's how we wound up here.
Speaker 1: But she's not making it any better on herself either. I mean, you look at her, my goodness, like going on Rachel mad We're going to go shopping ladies and all that. I mean, just the stuff that she said, like to Anderson Cooper and.
Speaker 4: How she's cat tit Tits.
Speaker 1: Oh my Godaina, there's another one.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a dog, might be a cat. Maybe the cat is it here, Vagina? That didn't makes sense.
Speaker 3: That is abuse.
Speaker 1: That is like cat abuse.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's very very hyper focused.
Speaker 1: I was completely unaware that she had a cat named Tits. I was until I was today years old when I learned that from Megan Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a dog, I can't remember, but one of the two, for sure. She bragged about it. We played a clip she bragged about it. Wow, she's a very strange person. And you know, you look at her celebratory like, haha, I'm gonna buy you France Rachel made Survivor.
Speaker 1: Right. And this is the thing, I mean, it's we I'm sure we all know people who have been raped and and that. So I look at her and I look at what was awarded to her and how she's acting, and and it just and it makes it's disgusting. It makes me sick, just the way else when.
Speaker 4: They argue for the punitive damages, that's the big that's the big piece of this award. They said she needs the money because she's got to go out there in conservative media and rebuild her reputation that Trump destroyed by all the how many how many conservative shows did she call? You? Girls? Saw her on? Exactly? It was a lie. It was a lie. He lied to that jury through her lawyer. The jury bought it, hook line and sinker, or just wanted to punish Trump more than likely totally and the media won't hold her to account.
Speaker 3: What do you make of his uh?
Speaker 4: His?
Speaker 2: I guess his lead council in that case, Elena Hobba, because she gets a lot of she gets mixed reviews, And I'm just wondering how you view her legal prowess. I mean, is she serving him well or is there more that she could just start?
Speaker 4: I do, I haven't been following it that closely, but I'll be honest, I haven't been impressed. Have not No, Yeah, that's the truth. And then quick about her, where they were asked would you rather be pretty or smart? She said pretty? Like? All right, Well you should.
Speaker 1: Mean she's not you are not winning if you wouldn't answer that, yeah, And she's her record, I mean, she's not winning very much winning.
Speaker 4: She's probably gonna get dumped soon because Trump dumps the ones who don't win. For him. Yeah, like that one precinct commander in Iowa, the one county that he lost. He won ninety eight out of the ninety nine counties, and he fired the one who he lost by one vote. And that person got fired and no longer needed. And you know, we have a general election to go, but that person. Look, I don't blame him. I would fire somebody who lost for me twice too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't been impressed by her, but in fairness, I haven't been watching her that closely.
Speaker 1: I mean, eighty three million dollars. I'd probably fire the person too.
Speaker 2: There's no way in the world that you remember this, which is completely fine, But way back in the day probably I want to say, at least ten years ago, when we were doing radio, we had you on our show and we were brand spanking new to radio, and it was right after I think it was right after you'd written a book, and so we had you on to talk about your book.
Speaker 3: And there was.
Speaker 2: Some controversy happening at the time with Matt Walsh, and I know you had a beef with him recently on Twitter about then.
Speaker 4: There was a controversy.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was controversy because he's always been the same guy when it comes to women have their place and that needs to be at home, and they shouldn't have careers and all that stuff. So and it was about that, and we talked to you about that, and you said something that has never left my brain, and I loved how you said it, and I refer back to it all the time because I struggled with his arguments.
Speaker 3: He's very personal.
Speaker 2: He's an excellent writer, as I'm sure you know, and his criticisms were like getting to me. And I remember that I asked you about it in that show and you said, I just know that having a career and family, having that career makes me the best version of myself for my family. And I was like, that is the perfect way to describe how we think. I think, how we feel about our own careers. It just really resonated with me. And so when I saw you guys kind of beefing about a month ago or three weeks ago or whatever about the similar issue, we had to.
Speaker 3: Bring it up.
Speaker 2: We had to bring it up with you again and see how that all got resolved and all that.
Speaker 4: You know, Matt. I love Matt. I love what he's doing on the gender ideology and pushing back. And I loved what is a Woman? But I couldn't disagree with him more on virtually everything he says about actual women. I'm with him on the trans women. I don't think he understands us at all when it comes to actual women. And again, having said that I like the guy, I'm getting a little tired of his NonStop judgment of women who make different choices than the ones he wants us to make. Sorry, Matt, you're not our Jesus. We don't answer to you. You like fucking live Sorry, live your life the way you want to live it, and stop judging everybody who makes a different choice. I'm sick of it. Like I and I know you gals, you don't generally women. We're not judging moms who choose to stay at home and raise their kids. That's a choice we celebrate, we love. Those are our sisters and our friends and our moms. Women aren't doing this to other women. For the most part. It's guys like Matt, Like, shut up. I'm not out there saying your wife is boring and a loser because she decided not to get a job.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I think it's awesome. She's the mother of six children. She must be incredibly busy. But why are you looking at every woman who works and trying to pass judgment and make her feel guilty about our choices all the time? He fail, We don't feel guilty because of you. But I'm just getting tired of his random posts about how the one woman who said, oh, I'm confessing that I really liked it when the guy I dated wanted to pay for the meal and he's like, no, you can't have that unless you play the traditionally feminine role. Who died and maybe you boss of all women? What are you saying? I don't know why he feels the need to try to set fake guardrails around our behavior. It's a no, Matt, we don't need you.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Although we have seen though, there are a lot of these conservative pundits, younger ones, the younger women who are kind of taking that discourse and running with it and saying, hey, say no to the high powered careers. Ladies like say no to that and do something else. Be at home, stay at home, Like that's that's more admirable than having these high powered careers. We're seeing a lot more of that from the younger women and that, and we did a podcast on that, like a deep dive a couple of weeks ago. I think it was Mary about the tradwives, about like trad wives, and that just kind of the whole phenomenon, Like it's a trend really with the more of the younger conservative pundits talking about this, and we were like, Okay, this is a little bit weird. We got a lot of backlash for talking about it in a way where we're like, listen, staying at home is great, but we love working and we don't want to be demonized for working, Like what is that all about? Why is that happening? And we are seeing sort of a trend there, like what do you think about that trend? With some of the concert.
Speaker 4: It's an over correction, I think, in the same way we've gone from the nonsensical believe all women, the Republican Party in part has gone to believe no women. It's the same thing where we were like the society was all like, you go be empowered, stayed home moms are losers, and now we've over corrected to working moms are terrible. Yeah, right, and we've overcorrect Why can't there be nuanced conversations. It's obsess you know, I've said this publicly, but when I was working at Fox News in the primetime and I was making many many dollars in that position, and I had a lot of power in the end of street, and I was thinking about leaving, I didn't, you know. I wound up going to NBC, which, as everybody knows, was a disaster. But the point was to get out of that position. That was the point, Like find an off ramp that'll let me do my job but still mother my own children. That was my biggest motivating factor. So I will confess working at that level was not good for me. That did not work. I was not raising my own kids, and I was missing too much of it. And just quickly I said to my therapist at the time, you know, I'm I'm so unhappy, and he said, you know, all the studies show that the children of working moms turn out just fine. And he said, he's a Democrat, but he goes, look at Chelsea Clinton. He goes, you know, both of her parents were never around. I can't stand Chelsea Clinton. So it's a bad example. I really can't stand to her. But I remember what I said to him in response was I'm not worried they're not going to turn out. Well, I'm worried I'm missing all of that. I don't want to miss it all. I won't be happy with that. Yeah, So that's why I left and down shifted right to a show where I'd have far less power, a little less money, and you know, wouldn't be as well respected, not seeing what would happen thereafter. But in an event, so I do want to say I see what they're tapping into. You know, like if you sacrifice the joys of motherhood and raising a family entirely in favor of the vaunted career, you may have some regrets. And I've said this to women before, like if you got that little voice in the back of your head telling you, like it was telling me, you're missing too much of it, Listen, listen. It's like that's you, that's you, you know, speaking saying my God. You know, you don't have to do what the feminists of all told you you must do in order to matter. You know, you can listen to the voice inside of you and say I want a different choice. But I also think that like these women who are pushing back against it, are over correcting to you don't have to shame the women who have made a different choice. Who would be full time stay at home moms? Yeah, for doing the thing that lights them on fire? Yeah right like yeah, because the version of them, as I said, who would come home to those children if they only worked an hour day, or who would be home with them if they worked no hours of the day might be a terrible person, might be full of anxiety or an OCD complex that they didn't get to work out, whatever. And so we shouldn't be judging each other. Everyone's going to make the choice that's right for them. And one other thing I will say this, I said to my daughter's school. She's ad a very competitive, great all girls school. I said, here's something you can do for the girls on career night. Bring in a stay at home mom, Like make sure the girls don't just hear from women who graduated from Harvard who went on to write for Vanity Fair. Bring in women who went to C list colleges who landed up in great careers that are really happy with So these girls don't think they have to kill themselves in high school right ruin their whole teenage years and are to get into some university that she's going to make them hate parents in their country. And you're going to stay at home mom, who says, hey, here's another lane. You know, it's a different choice I made, and it's awesome.
Speaker 3: This is why I love it.
Speaker 4: Or even I said this to her, even I stay at home wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids, can you imagine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, do it right? It's like anyway, I hate the judge. There's too much judginus around this issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that, Like it's coming from young women without kids.
Speaker 3: So it's these light I know exactly who you're talking.
Speaker 2: About, Daisy, because there's these there's these young influencers who just have decided they're going to start interviewing people about this topic, and they themselves have no kids, and they're they're pushing these judgments, like you said, on working moms, and it's so it's infuriating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't know what they're talking about it. I mean, I can only speak for myself on the actual personal experience, but I will tell you I come home from work any day. I mean the entire time I've been married to Doug and we're going on sixteen years in a week or two, and it's exciting we sit down at the dinner table or we have a drink together. I've got so much to tell him. So much happens in my day, like the funny interviews that I do. You know, we'll talk about this tonight, or some crazy guests that happened, or some weird ass story in the news, or it's just some interaction that I have with somebody because I put myself out there in a world, in the world in a way in which I wouldn't if I didn't have a job, and in my relationship that turns my husband on. He loves it. It's sexy. He likes somebody who is that intellectually engaged all day. My husband needs that in a woman. Yeah, and I frankly need that in a man. That's not true for everybody, right, Like other men just want somebody's going to take care of them and that turns them up. I get it. But Matt Walsh writes about men like they're all a Matt Walsh, right. It's offensive to those of us who know there is a different reality for millions of people out there.
Speaker 1: So true, yeah, exactly right. I've said is exactly right, Yes, yes, all right.
Speaker 2: So to wrap things up because we want to make sure that we're keeping you on your schedule.
Speaker 3: What what do you think is going to happen with the selection?
Speaker 2: I know that's still a long ways away, but do you think Trump actually has a shot? Because I'm very pessimistic when it comes to I was a desantist girl, so I mean, he was my guy. I knew he was going to get out. I mean, everything was looking so bad for him towards the end. But I also look at him still and think, what a missed opportunity for a solid, normal leader that we've just lost.
Speaker 1: And I feel like and I feel like they're going to put somebody else in at the last minute. On the other side, I feel like it's going to be either Gavin or Michelle Obama and it's not going to be Biden, and I feel like that's going to make us lose. That's my opigon.
Speaker 4: If it's Michelle Obama the Democratic.
Speaker 1: Do you think that will happen? Do you think that that's an or do you think that's another conspiracy theory that I've just done?
Speaker 4: Like the conspiracy theory, I mean, there has been reporting that that the Obamas are out there polling top Democrats on what their appetite is for it, So you know, I don't think it's a CONSPUC theory.
Speaker 1: But no, it's going to be.
Speaker 4: Very hard to make Grandpa leave the pudden, you know, and he's enjoying it.
Speaker 3: What do you do with her?
Speaker 4: She's going to get sidelined. Nobody's rooting for her. She's got how do you get sorry, Honestly, there's a position open at Harvard. They could probably over there.
Speaker 1: That's what they're going to do. Honestly, that's what they have to do.
Speaker 4: They're all saying it has to be a black woman. Oh, I've got just the one right exactly, if I had to put money on it now, and I have to say, like, it's very tight, And all the polsters I respect are saying it's very tight right now, and you know it's very tight. Trump's eating another state.
Speaker 3: I mean, like losing out.
Speaker 4: That's why the Democrats who think, like, oh, please God give me Donald Trump. I don't think they're paying attention. Trump's winning in all of the seven swing states right now, all seven of them. He's got some problems, for sure. You know that the independence really will drive the election. The Republicans will come home for Trump. I have no doubt he's got to win ninety percent of them. They're mad now. They liked him far less in sixteen and they came home now they're label Trump presidency behind them, and even though he wasn't their candidate of choice, they're going to vote for Donald Trump. It's the independence he's got to get.
Speaker 1: Rfkd to that equation that I was just going to say, rfk's a wild card.
Speaker 4: I think RFK pulls more from Biden. That's my belief that big Yeah. I do, because I think there are many Democrats who are very pissed off about what happened during COVID who can't vote for Donald Trump. And by the way, he's partially to blame for COVID, but they would like to penalize Joe Biden. I know a lot of these people, and I just think we're interesting. If we get closer to November and RFK is still pulling the numbers he is, and the internals at Team Trump show he's pulling from Trump, they're going to go gihot on him with his actual liberal positions. RFKJ is a Democrat. I like him. I've interviewed him many times, but he is a Democrat. I mean, look at his positions on abortion, on the environment, on the LGBTQ stuff, especially the t stuff. They could sink him with Republicans if they just unleashed their fury, and the fact that they haven't suggested to me they see what I see, which is he's probably gonna hurt Biden more than he hurts Trump, or where he hurts Trump won't matter anyway. If I had about money down, I'd put it on Trump right now. But that Democrat vote machine and the mail in ballots and all that, that scares me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I love the optimism because we got to turn this country around.
Speaker 4: Good lord, four more years of this, I mean truly. Just the open borders, yep.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm in Texas. It's crazy for our kids.
Speaker 4: Our kids are going to have to grow up with these millions of foreigners here. We have no idea what their motivations are and taking our social services and our schools, and they don't love America for the most part. And they are drug dealers and fentanyl and all the rest of it. And we're just like, oh, you saw the new York Times running cover for Joe Biden today that he wanted a more humane the world, more humane to whom, not to not to your kids in mind, right, exactly. Yeah, So it really it is a make or break moment for the country.
Speaker 1: It is. It is. And if you look at video of him from you know, twenty thirty years ago, he said the complete opposite. I mean, he was he was harder when it came to I say he was harder, but he was definitely more strict when it came to the border. So he's definitely he has no idea what he's saying at this point. He's not even pulling the strings this point. It's terrifying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's the one thing I'll say, Like, I know, Trump's got four criminal trials. I actually no longer convinced that any of them is going to go off before election date. They're all getting postponed. That's very good for Trump, very good because if he becomes president again, he can pull Jack Smith off of the two federal prosecutions and those go away. The one in Georgie's Imploding Things to Fanny Willison are alleged all of our ethical behavior and the New York one is a nothing burger. Anyway, He's not facing jail time there. So it could be that Trump pulls the inside straight and gets rid of all these But so it could be that Trump has a bad year of press. But I think it's looking better for him. But the thing over on the demp side is, to your point, Biden could fall, I mean one fall and the Democrats chances.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I hope it's Biden, though I want it to be Biden because I worry that if it's anybody else that our chances tank.
Speaker 1: If it's a gap at Michelle Obama, then we're screwed.
Speaker 3: And wishing him all.
Speaker 4: The best of Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: About gross, right, he's just so Megan.
Speaker 3: Actually, I talked to it.
Speaker 1: I did a speech at some thing at Baylor here a couple of months ago, and there is a conservative young lady who is I'm imprecious, and she goes that Gavin is just so hot. Oh my god, I mean I almost vomited. It was just I think Trump's hot. No, No, Trump is like daddy to those. I think he's daddy to a lot of the college.
Speaker 4: Wait, do you know that that's a thing so my friend was a diehard Trumper, I mean, like true, true Trumper. And she said she was like going to the rallies and all that, and she said they call him dad Daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, d oh my god, I love it. Weird. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: That's a little that's a little weird.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, get anywhere, Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your time today. We always enjoy talking to you. Can't wait to do it again.
Speaker 3: Thanks for watching.
Speaker 2: We'll be back in January sixth, so make sure to tune in and bring a friend, Follow.
Speaker 1: Us and subscribe on YouTube, i Chance, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Link in bio