Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, and we do want to strongly encourage you to throw a vote in for you say we play it in the next fifteen minutes jar our facebook page. Everyone who votes each morning for you say we play it this week qualified to win metallic tickets and we have a pair every day for the show in Tampa.
Speaker 1: You could be there. Get your vote in jar our facebook page. Tell us which Judas Priest song you want to hear. It's three choices. One with the most votes gets played back in nine Turbo Loover, pin Killer or some heads are gonna roll all right, jur Facebook page. About fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: So I told you that the headline of the week contenders have just been so far this year phenomenal. Do we all agree? Oh?
Speaker 1: God, yeah, I mean the one that we decided one last week for headline in the week was the people find in Russia for being too looking looking too gay when.
Speaker 2: They're out looking too gay. Yes, onto, this is a whole new week of opportunities here and right right here. I thought this was going to be the contender for today, but then, uh, hold the phone for a minute, because I think we'll write this one down. Well, let's discuss this with this is a democracy here, Florida beef thief busted following steak out at Costco and Sam's Club.
Speaker 1: I'm writing that.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we can double up if we need to. Busted following steak out. Steak out even spelled steak like the meat.
Speaker 1: Oh I figured and put parentheses around it. So here's the story. This clown was.
Speaker 2: Hitting up Costco and Sam's Club for our large packages of meat, and they had a rough idea who this guy was and that he hit on a regular basis, so they did. They kind of laid and wait for him. So he was a dual card holder, dual fake card holder on top of it that so he got in with the fake card, which I don't know how you do that now because you have to scan your card at Costco now. So if he was able to circumvent that, yeah, you got to give him credit thief credit points there.
Speaker 1: Hey did they for you?
Speaker 2: Bob World? Order is ass?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do they make you scan a card to go and use the food court. Now you are.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be a member now at the food court from what I understand.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, they're laying down the law. Man I used to see, you know, just you're hardworking individual who just walked through the exit aisle and go down and grab or dog.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, I think the only thing you don't have to have a membership for is the liquor store, because that's the that's the law. Oh really, yeah, I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: We don't have a Vickers store at the winter Park one.
Speaker 2: Been mistaken before, Yeah, many times.
Speaker 1: My mom I talked to her yesterday she went to Costco. There was not one parking spot in the entire lot. Yeah, I believe it. Or it was Saturday, she went, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Saturday or Sunday, Like I said, they should give the driver's exam in the Costco parking lot. I fully believe that. God, you're not kidding anyway. So they laid him, wait and a busted. This guy named Abel Cordova accused it on this one where they caught him. He had one thousand dollars worth of meat from the Costco in uh Fort Myers area or Naples down his pants.
Speaker 1: He's is he reselling this is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know what he was doing with it, but uh.
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars worth of meat, that's about that's a lot of meat to fit in your pants.
Speaker 2: He well, if if he's against some that wago beef and whatnot, the day and prime stuff that they sell now a few packages, you could rack that up pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta get that for the for the fantasy football draft that I lost. But I'm going to go to Petties for it.
Speaker 2: Poor Abel is also facing some additional charges with the fake membership cards in the fentanyl that he also had on his person. I don't want to go anywhere without your fentanyl.
Speaker 1: So do he total up? And if you're buying steaks from Abel, that means it could be traces a fentanyl on it, fentanyl beef is did they like tally up how much he stole total?
Speaker 2: They didn't give that and said it this one. They caught him here at one thousand dollars worth. Yeah, this guys all right? Uh next, I said this one definitely. I was like, I didn't even hesitate on this one. This is the headline of the week contender. Although the room has spoken, and you said the first one qualifies.
Speaker 1: I have Florida Beef, thief Busted and steak out written down already you.
Speaker 2: Ready for this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Main man gets first moose and bride to be the same day he bagged his first moose and proposed to his sweetie all of the same day.
Speaker 1: Did he have like moose knuckles? You know, like did he feel dressed the moose before proposing?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? Jared Lavers from New Gloucester.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me finish right in this main man gets first moose, bags first moose.
Speaker 2: Right, gets first moose and bride to be the.
Speaker 1: Same day and bride to be same day. Wow. No, I'll never forget when you proposed me.
Speaker 2: It's right after you neither bagged your first moose, made the brun.
Speaker 1: You know, like I was married in the year two thousand, because I'll never forget the year, right, because it was an even number. It's two thousand, so it's always easy to remember. Oh yeah, it's our twenty fifth anniversary coming up. But if it was moose day when you got yours, this guy that's his life, maple syrup moose and it's a sweet little bride.
Speaker 2: You know, that was one thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, my sister and her husband lived in Maine.
Speaker 1: They they moose hunt.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they didn't moose hunt, but it was always they we always talk about how there was moose always around. And I went saw how many times did I go about their handful of times never saw a moose? Felt like I was getting short changed. I need to get a hold of Jared Lavers.
Speaker 1: They see you come out on that porch and they were like, oh, that guy can eat a good amount of moose scatter. He called you the moose, the moose scarer. We got here. How much your average I'm gonna google how much your average moose weighs?
Speaker 2: You're big?
Speaker 1: What's your guest without without looking? Its eight hundred pounds? Wait of and I'm not gonna I'm gonna go yes, I'm gonna say average. Yeah, I'm gonna go nine. Let's see whoa eight forty to fifteen hundred pounds?
Speaker 2: So I I I was on the fringes of my guests.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, you're pretty solid female moose. Uh four hundred to eleven hundred, All right, they're leaner, Okay, the guestimate with uh pictures of moose I've seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: I threw the eight hundred number out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pictures that he's seen because he's the moose scarer. Oh, look up there on the porch.
Speaker 2: Hurry, blend into the woods.
Speaker 1: You don't know what a moose would talk like, you know how, I've always said Rocky and Bully Rocky was a moose. Right, do the Rocky voice, you'll remember it. Hey, bo Wiggle would have a picture pull rapping. Yeah, let me ask. I don't think he did that.
Speaker 2: It might be conflating two different cartoons.
Speaker 1: Of course, people are doing the same thing. I threw out right out of the game at the moose, and I'll call you. You can't do a moose story without it, you know.
Speaker 2: You know how I've always said, you can make research into surveys pretty much come out any way you need him to.
Speaker 1: One more time, I was reading a Costco hot Dog question of the text line two two five two six.
Speaker 2: What now you can make your surveys and research come out any way you want it? Oh, of course you can spin it any way you want. You just go interview the right group of people. They're gonna make that come out your way. Or if you're a beef company.
Speaker 1: A beef company stand outside the damn Arby's drive.
Speaker 2: Who wants to put out a survey that says one in three vegetarians and vegans admit to cheating by eating meat.
Speaker 1: Cheating on their spouses, or cheating by eating meat. Oh God, I had this prime.
Speaker 2: They're just down to try to what they're trying to convert the get these vegetarians and vegans come back over to the carnivore side of things. That's what I take.
Speaker 1: Out of this. I had this Prime, Ribbi, and it made me go and seek out Sarah. Oh, that's a life coach question. Sorry, the text line it was the Costco question. I'm printing that up.
Speaker 2: There's something I can help with the hot dog.
Speaker 1: Now Life Coach is gonna have to help on Wednesday when he visits us.
Speaker 2: Did I I didn't give out any inaccurate Costco info? Did I? No?
Speaker 1: You didn't. I just bought liquor at Sam's and no card needed. Nothing like buying liquor at eight fifteen in the Morning's.
Speaker 2: A state law. You know.
Speaker 1: Cats that just bought lugger now they needed man.
Speaker 2: Whatever gets you through the day. Brother, we got rocking with.
Speaker 1: US for three decades. One O one one w j r R, Orlando's rock station,