Speaker 1: She I mean, I don't really know. Are you considered still retired to the fact that you're still your only fans? Thing? Like, how does that even really happen? But because she's like a real life bitch, she does real life thing. She has a real nine to five. You know, she's doing her thing, all these things. But the fun thing is is that I'm excited. Not only is because she's one of my great friends. She's been in the industry and she's like, you made that transition to doing the you know, real world life or whatever. But we haven't spoke to each other in a really long time. You're here in La visiting family, so this is really like the first time I really talked. So you get the nitty gritty private talk. So I hope that you love it because we're about to get some you know, Mama Ash, you better, like, you know, subscribe right now because that's all we do here at private talk. So yes, So what have you been up to, my love? I feel like, you know, you've been gone for a while. We've been in a pandemic. The life's been like crazy. You know, I talked to you here and there, but the last couple of times you know you've curved me. I'm gonna say, you know, it's not really well do you know it's a FaceTime call, you know, and she doesn't answer me. She's on a whole other time schedules me. Yeah, you know, I'm feeling a little salty. But bitch, what have you been up to him?
Speaker 2: Well, like you said the whole thing and also been doing the only fans a thing as well.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just like right now, I'm on the plane where I'm transitioning like for real, for real retirment or to the point where I'm not even doing only fans no more.
Speaker 1: Is it because you're just over the bs? Or is it because you just like I mean, the nine to five is just that great and you're like on another path or like, what's what's going on? Because it's hard to walk away. It's like a big transition. And it's not that it's anything wrong with it either things, but it has to be like a big like next step. No, it was getting merry, bitch, you pregnant? What's going on? What's going on.
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 1: Trigger what else?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that, but I feel like I had a bad breakup and then ever since then, I kind of just like.
Speaker 1: Shut down, shut down on the porn world, or shut down on what in life in general.
Speaker 2: Guys, and trust in the porn world, I kind of shut down on it because.
Speaker 3: I did a little.
Speaker 2: Semi retiring in twenty ten when I moved to Miami, because I was like, I'm gonna focus on like trying to build.
Speaker 1: You had a man, you were out there, you were living your life, but you were still doing the life well him.
Speaker 2: And I was trying to like build my own protection and you know, boss shit like you're telling me to do. But the industry, yeah, and I'm so spoiled, and then I'm so stuck in I want shit to go, like what I'm.
Speaker 1: Using the change in what ways because like again private talk, you know, they know, you know a little bit of the things. But that's again why we had we're here.
Speaker 2: It's like one of the examples is okay, like so I did my thing and I directed my own movie or whatever, I shot a scene or what not. So then, like I said, twenty ten, I kind of stopped. Twenty fifteen, I was like, let me go dabble back in and I go to shoot a scene and then I see it, and I see them, and this scene was a boy girl scene. No, it was boygirl anal. So I'm like, okay, I gave paid for boygirl anal.
Speaker 3: But like months.
Speaker 2: Later I see this shit released as a blow drop scene, a BEG scene with no anal and aintal scene.
Speaker 3: These motherfuckers just.
Speaker 1: Then dropped it apart to make it like as lucrative as they could as to giving you those things.
Speaker 3: And only paid me for that one thing.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, what the the fuck, Like this is not making no type of sense to me, Like I can't even do it. So it got to a point where my attitude, like I was on set and I would see what they but I'm like, shut it, no, I'm taking move on to the next thing, because they'll have you sitting there, second there for twenty minutes, and that right there can be turned into a blow drop scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the.
Speaker 2: Attitude came in and then Speakler dropped me for the dumbest reason, and me and him got into it. And Spiegler is all I knew coming into the industry. He's my agent since I first came in. So when he drive me, it crushed me, and I was just like, you know what, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Fall back because this is bullshit because.
Speaker 2: These bitches are the holes that he represents, done away worse shit than me, Like take a shit at the fucking fountain blue and he still representing anything after that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And I was just laid for a flight.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that if you had another outlet maybe that you would have probably still been active still today or do you think that that was just because it was like you know, you felt you know, it's one of those things that you know, as we do get older and we've been we're accustomed certain things. It's like you do feel offended, but it's also like you know, who do you take it out on?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: At that point, it's like with him, he does have other girls as well. Maybe he doesn't think that whatever, but you know, as us, it's like you have to certain certain things. It's like if we had another outlet like yourself, would you still be currently doing things?
Speaker 2: No? Because like I needed, like need this mouth and this attitude.
Speaker 3: I need like that hub of that agent in between.
Speaker 1: So you need someone who's going to be like the back bum basically like hey, I'm gonna fight for you, We're gonna do this or whatever. But Marie, we're doing da da da da da.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I don't have to even talk to they just tell me what's going on when I get there.
Speaker 1: Because so if you had that, you feel like you could have maybe possibly still be doing scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like when that connection broke, like there, I was just it just I just took it as a sign maybe now what you should be doing right now.
Speaker 1: Have you kind of reached out to him any point after that since then? Or because you know, it kind of seems like, you know, you have a relationship with him, and you know he's something that's been around in the business for a long time. It's you know, and sometimes people don't understand what they may be doing to us at that moment. But have you reached out to him since then?
Speaker 3: Oh? Because I'm stubborn and I'm a Scorpio.
Speaker 1: The scorpio thing. I love how people like rely on sign things. Myself, I'm like, I'm a Gemini, like I do whatever, like I get it because it's it's it's factual to the point of how you react to certain situations. But at the same time too, myself it's like one thing is like we you know, as people, and like you know that you know us being friends is one reason why I love you to death. Is that you're also not not okay with me telling you my hard truth vice versa. Like you know what I mean. I mean because I know that there's not an intent for you to hurt my feelings intentionally. What you say may but if we talk about it or whatever, I know that it's not an ill wain of that sense. And so because I know you, I feel like I feel like in that type of situation, because I know how when you do let down and you love certain people, you kind of also have to nourish those relationships as well, even if sometimes our ego comes into place and maybe people didn't know certain things or maybe they did, but sometimes also for ourselves we have to let go to kind of move forward because harboring certain things like that isn't good for anybody, you know what I mean. So it's like keep that in mind, you know what I mean. And it's one of those things. It's a mindful thing. And that's what you boy evolution and growing, because that was a long time ago that that happened and this is years forward of like how you are and now I know that you're more active with your only fans because I know you to time away from doing anything kind of you know, a doult wise, but also why I kind of focused on you when I had you come and do the Team Texas things and the exoticas, which that was like, bitch, I was like, look like you really like people. You don't understand like when you're not there, people ask about you like you've always been, like you've been in the industry before I was, you know what I mean, Like we've had conversations and I know that you know, it's more intimate because we're girlfriends, but it's also too It's like you sometimes we internalize things that maybe may not be there when the fans are asking. It's like they are there, you know, Like you may not think that, but they are, you know what I mean, Like your Marie love and you're a star and your own you know, your own way, your own lane and all those things. You have fans that are loyal that want to know what you're doing currently and how you are and all these things, and you know, and they've all with us and the same with me. You know what I mean, And that's what's a great thing about having true fans and like having legacies in the industry and continuous seeing those things of like what's great now with those outlets like OnlyFans and fan Centro's, It's like it gives us a little bit more insight into our life.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I feel like that's really I feel like it's great that you're back on that and like really doing steady kind of stuff on there. So what are you doing on your only Fans now?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And what where can we find your only fans?
Speaker 3: Tell? Private talk? I guess only.
Speaker 1: Don't be so quiet is talk? Like I love how you act like you're so innocent. I'm like, ah, my name is Marie Love. But you took the biggest dicks, You've had a lot of fucking thumbshots, You've pegged a man before in your life. Don't play with private talk. You act like you're so fucking innocent, Like who are you? Just because I haven't seen you in probably two years almost, if not more, I feel like it's been most maybe almost maybe three honestly, because it's been a while. Yeah, it don't be don't be front, don't be cappin. Yeah, pep up.
Speaker 2: So so so here's t o my young little dude that gets me like we are whatnot happened to mention that he recognized me and.
Speaker 1: Just the guy that I saw currently on your like I G thing, but that mind you that I was like, how much of like when do I call you? Until you like, bitch, what are you doing? Because mind you of the time, the timestamp, I can't really like reenact or be there with you. And then if you're drunker probably like, bitch, I'm on a live why are you interrupting me? But there's been some time. Yes, tell us about your week? And didn't he have a girlfriend? And didn't you fuck him? And then didn't a lot of things happen?
Speaker 3: Oh we did not fuck because.
Speaker 1: I love the finger you're this is official. You couldn't get it up well.
Speaker 3: Because he was doing cocaine for motivation.
Speaker 1: He was how do you do cocaine for motivation? Yeah, we're gonna do it all night long.
Speaker 2: I just feck he was not because he's like twenty eight years old, so that's not that young when I seen him, and I was just thinking like, okay, maybe because we're drinking tequila.
Speaker 1: Power a cold to do what make him a sexual monster? Because okay, first of one, bitch, how do you think those two things, cocaine and tequila, those are both the presents and they're not gonna make your dick Like for me, you don't have a dig bitch, you have a wet pussy who's WORNI but that's the problem that we come into things like when we're trying to drink whatever. There's certain guys that can keep going and drink or and or do drugs, the right appropriate ones in those money if you're trying to fuck or just chill. But then there's the ones that are either they don't do it a lot and so they're trying to whatever and then either impress you and then they drink too much tequila and or did the other drugs. It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Because it can talk about or whatever.
Speaker 2: But me, at that point, I just feel like it was maybe his routine, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because you were like, he sucks a lot, Yeah, he does this.
Speaker 2: He parties like tequila makes me ready to fuck, just like super turned like extra.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, maybe he's trying.
Speaker 1: To hear that private talk that makes her pennies come. She's even worrying the after dark episode. Okay, private talk, don't be shy, ma re loved.
Speaker 2: Okay if Taquitha Marie wants all holes failed as all holse fields.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's t shirt line.
Speaker 3: For you all. Okay. I try to.
Speaker 2: Let him do his coke and wanting to be talking about he's doing that. I'm in the back doing some videos for only fans, so he like seeing like.
Speaker 1: That? Is that the like leg on top? You can turn around and show us likes, show us what you're doing. Show you gotta type pants. What's okay? You you know? Yeah, show that, show that slim booty off. Okay, girl, you be working hard for it. Okay.
Speaker 3: He was like.
Speaker 1: She was like, Hey, I'm doing OnlyFans. Just sit over here and when you're ready for me, I'm going to be okay, And he's like, yeah, baby, I'm going to get that dick hard for you. And then when you went over there, it was limp. It was so and he was like, this doesn't ever happen to me. This is the first time.
Speaker 2: I was just when I get onto tequila, I'm super even more aggressive than normally.
Speaker 3: So I just pushed him, just pushed him down. I said, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna push push him. Did you push him face down or how? Because I know you can masculine him. You know some men, are you trying to strap him on or where you're like trying to be cute, like.
Speaker 3: Cute but inaggressive and push. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I pushed him down and I grabbed his limp dick. Know what you're doing it it's not hard.
Speaker 3: Like this microphone. His dick was limp.
Speaker 1: So I just you choked yourself on a limp? How did that work out for you?
Speaker 2: Because I felt like it because the Olympus was a nice kind of science.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, this might grow and be something nice.
Speaker 2: So I'm and I haven't had sex and forever, so I was like trying to work with it.
Speaker 3: So I'm like I was trying to work with I love.
Speaker 1: A SMR here at private time.
Speaker 2: At that moment, ladies, if you're took me yourself with Olympic.
Speaker 3: At that moment, you're no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You should feel like they're growing in your throat now and then you don't.
Speaker 1: Did it grow?
Speaker 3: No? It didn't.
Speaker 2: So then I got to the point like he said I was doing too much because did you.
Speaker 1: Stick a finger in his eyes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe that would have done it.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Then he said he was a little fucked up because my homegirl was filming and she was not okay, do you want to.
Speaker 1: Get real or not? This story sounds horrible.
Speaker 3: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a I can tragedy, more like someone to shoot up the club.
Speaker 3: I told you what it is. You know what I'm saying. We don't.
Speaker 2: We're about to do it for my only fans, Like this was not like boom so he has.
Speaker 3: Stage based stage right.
Speaker 1: So have you talked to him since?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he's like, let's do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was already his second chance. The first time wasn't on film or what not. So yeah, I'm like, my only fans is like, come on, come on?
Speaker 1: So what's the longest how long do you not have sex?
Speaker 3: Been? Five years?
Speaker 1: Why have you waited? But why five years?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you mad inside? I would be mad in five years? The longest ever went was like eight or nine months, and I thought I was doing crazy.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like mad inside, But then I'm so sexy to be aggressive, like when I get around.
Speaker 1: Do you just want to like peg a dude him? Have you ever pegged one?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Then why do you say not yet?
Speaker 2: Because I want to get I got to tone that part down because I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Get because you're not like peg can't Well maybe you can peg your partner. I don't know. I don't think I want to peg my partner, but like peg your way to your partner.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't want to peg my partner. Wait, no, pegging is just like a couple of fingers, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know really what determined. Isn't that fucking in the ass, like I would assume, like you're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I wouldn't mind a little like.
Speaker 1: Two old a conversation.
Speaker 3: Because all these extra words I even forgot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I'm like, no, I wouldn't mind sticking a thumb in my man's butthole.
Speaker 3: And second is dick at the same time.
Speaker 2: Like because what's because I get fucked in the ass and that fucking nut that I get is just.
Speaker 1: Like you love being sucked in your ass?
Speaker 2: But they say men, it feels like even more better. So I'm trying to like give him that your finger away from my.
Speaker 1: Men are not like as as a link to it. But not only that, but they're not as willing to just give up the ass. You know what I'm saying, because they're not They don't. They don't, they're not free.
Speaker 3: They trying to strap it. I just want to s.
Speaker 2: And then another thing too that's been scaring dudes is my left for vibrators. Dudes are intimidated by vibrators. They do your only fans just trying to like in general, you staid even for five years, So who are you? Who are you vibrating for? I'm saying, I'm like, if it I get it got to that point like almost and I'm like, oh, I want to use my vibrators, like, oh, I find enough for you. So then it turned into hold on, we're about to fuck into a whole argument.
Speaker 1: So you're not fucking, but you're doing other things. Yeah, So how do you like have the willpower to because me, I, I like, I don't know if I would be able if I started something. How do you not finish? Because you're a sexual person as well, but you also have self control obviously because you haven't had sex for five years, but you're you know, you're dabbling whatever, Like, how does that, how does that happen? How does that come into play?
Speaker 3: Because it's like I don't I'm so like struggling.
Speaker 2: I don't even if it's going to be if I have this feeling that comes over me in a moment that this situation is sex is about to be trashed, a waste of my time. I think like, Okay, it's been four years, this shit ain't worth it. Or it's been two years and she ain't worth it, and that's just how it's been going. Like no, my pussy don't deserve this situation right now because it's been so long and now at this point five yete social.
Speaker 3: You know it's really antocial. Antisocial you know?
Speaker 1: So, so talk to me about your obsession with Trey songs. You named, you named your your child their trigger and where did it start from?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? What is going on? You need some more? I need some tequila because I don't even have a drink of water and that's not appropriate. I was drinking prior to but I do. I would like a shot. But it just just keep talking about this. So where does obsessions start from? You just started a song, you started playing with your pussy. You like saw him twinkle y'all eye, Like what happened?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is this obsession real? You named your whole dog and your dog is like your child? You know what I mean? So to me, that means.
Speaker 3: Exactly where he's looking at me, like.
Speaker 1: Trigger, Your mama's about to tell you how you were born, your your Your mama's about to say, what's yours? I don't know, tell me your obsession. Yeah, I'm the one pushing these buts. You know she really asked me that. She was like, oh my god, you really pressed those buttons? Yes, bitch, that's me.
Speaker 3: Wait, disloyal bitch, made pomp.
Speaker 1: I haven't used that one. And know why tell me about your obsession.
Speaker 3: Came? It started with that.
Speaker 2: I think I invented sex because again you.
Speaker 1: Think he was singing to you basically because Trey songs? Were you singing to Marie Love in this song? And please comment below? Why are you so giddy right now? Like he's in the fucking room, bitch? You're be like he's here, like you're so blushing, like he's your husband? Oh my god, have you seen his dick? Ever? He has an only fans? Are you subscribing?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was ratchet and my brother gave me to connect to the free ones.
Speaker 1: Basically, so you have seen his dick? Did you masturbate to it?
Speaker 3: No, because I was disappointed at the bitches that he was sucking.
Speaker 1: But what were you disappointed with his dick? No? But you're disapporn with the bitches?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he is the most I was thinking. I noticed his.
Speaker 1: Did you comment? And was like, can I show you what the real thing is? I'm already you did. Has he ever commented back to you? You have contact information?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you d ming him?
Speaker 3: He's not responding.
Speaker 1: He's not responding to me right now, but I'm funny one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking in the last because you know, I'm on like Instagram account five six or something, and.
Speaker 1: You know when I took that just be getting deleted or doing the scandalous ship when that do say?
Speaker 3: And when I first took that.
Speaker 2: Break, that long break or whatever, I when I didn't have an Instagram as myself, but I still had Trigger's Instagram, So.
Speaker 1: You were creeping, yeah, because I didn't have his.
Speaker 3: Phone my brain anymore. He wasn't repining on Twitter?
Speaker 1: What's the last m mutex?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I think I was sending a picture of showing him like how I'm like, I'm bony, skinny, no moorre, I have asks that I didn't.
Speaker 1: Was that what he was requesting?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I noticed he had my fucking picture. Oh damn, I sound like a stuck.
Speaker 3: Standing from Triggers D And he was like, babe, it's this marine And I was like, you know, what's what's up? Bitch? He didn't call me a bitch, but he said, did you after me?
Speaker 1: Did you tell the truth?
Speaker 3: I was like, of course I did.
Speaker 1: So is that why are you responding to you that? That's the funniest He's like.
Speaker 3: She's spoken holes and condos. No, bro, I'm on control.
Speaker 1: I want to be kids. I'm sorry. So you're talking about you know, you didn't have his number one in the d ms? Like, what do your d MS look like?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: People know who you are? What what's your d MS look like? Girl? Is there people sliding through asking you for like a ribe?
Speaker 3: What they ask you? Yeah, they're sliding.
Speaker 2: They're not as popping as they used to be, because, like I said, I might go on Instagram number five, but there's surprising.
Speaker 1: I think you a fake at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then too like when they hear like that I'm trying to do, like I'm not fully active, they insult me and feel like I don't have no game and I'm not still like a whole deep down, deep down down down there.
Speaker 3: Down there.
Speaker 2: So and I seen a guy at the hair shop when I was getting on my hair dead some months ago. I'm like, damn cute all a barber a regular dudes. Everybody said fuck regular dudes. I see the dude regular and at his station, he had his Instagram up there. So I followed him on Instagram and I hit one of his posts with the eyes or love the Elmos eyes, just like Boom. And he didn't respond in the comments on the picture. He slid in my DMS right there. I'm like, Boom, all right, he's not trying to respond to me in public, but I'll still take it and see where this is going.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to but most men really do. I feel like most men don't.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna want everything to be public because they like, you know, perception.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was just like okay, and I made sure that I was like, but I'm going to keep it like classic because I'm not trying to jump and fuck or whatever.
Speaker 3: Just I'm trying to do like the real world shit.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to date. You see it could be my boyfriend, like where it goes like, I'm not always the reloved, but I could give even relove, like give me a chance and I can pop it.
Speaker 3: But I'm a lady too, exactly. So he says what those ice means. I'm like, you know, yes, you have some. I'm just trying to get to know you. He's like, okay, I'm trying to see what to do, and I'm just like, what that's.
Speaker 1: Already to me? Conversation That means like pops them from me, mommy.
Speaker 3: And I got those wipes too.
Speaker 2: But I was just like, okay, I mean I'm not gonna do that because sorry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We're used to fuck boys and being thirsty. I'm trying to get this motherfucker a chance. He from the South. I love a country dude, so I'm like, what do you mean. He's like, I'm trying to see what they're doing. Those videos.
Speaker 1: You can pay nine ninety nine on only Fans for Marie.
Speaker 3: No, like fucking warn hub is there for you?
Speaker 1: Like bruh, now they want that fresh shit for then look me in the eyes, like make it all about me at.
Speaker 2: This when I feel like I should send him my motherfucking estena man though, like okay, now you you didn't even try to like take me out and buy me some of whatever that name tequila?
Speaker 3: That the lections got me because.
Speaker 2: Like I've been drinking that and do say And I was like, somebody's a dick right now, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So if he would it, did that your heart?
Speaker 1: I treat my bitches right, Okay, marinative she.
Speaker 2: Got like a cabinet full of fucking vibrators upstairs, bitch, I.
Speaker 3: That all takes.
Speaker 1: But I'm single. What's my problem?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm like, you know, you mean, you know what's crazy is like I heard this thing and I was talking about like you know, we always think like, oh, no, they're the douchebags. What if we're the douchebags?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 1: Because like there are certain things like what if people don't want to put up with my shit? And I don't ever think about it because I think it was like, oh, but they're not doing this for me, but what are they thinking about me the flip side, And most men don't articulate that and communicate it, so you never fucking know, so you're always in a what of situation? And then I become a Gemini and overthink every fucking thing, and here we are. I'm single, but yeah, like I think that, like I'm like, is that there has to be some truth to it because some people, again I know, I'm a I'm a tough alpha female and it's made me difficult to like be with me ultimately, but I feel like ultimately there has to be a man that it's out there that can be just as alpha. Let me be out of my own thing, but you know when I need to be like reeled in, make me know like hey, no that's not I'm not with the ship, because I've had that before, but not in all the ways of word like ticks, you know, but you know what I mean. But it's like, where's those men at private talk?
Speaker 3: This episode?
Speaker 1: Where those men? So I have a question for you, like there. I feel like every week, like a new like topic comes about and like it's kind of crazy sometimes, but it's just like general conversation. So I was in a conversation and apparently I had a girlfriend that this man he like sat on her face in the backseat of a car. Have you ever had a man sit on your face, like froggy style, like sit on your face?
Speaker 3: So he killed Benson from SVU because that was a.
Speaker 1: Face right cause she was like, I didn't know what to do. She was like what it just happened? So I did it because I was like there, so I could not do it because how do you get out of that situation? Which I know you totally would stick your fucking tongue and look the ass too if someone frogged you. But have you been frogged? Because you like freaky? You like freaky stuff.
Speaker 2: I was doing something for Vivid where they were doing like that first like reality.
Speaker 1: I like how you're getting really smiley, like yeah, little kid, Nickanniser, that asshole was in my face and I'm about to tell you all about lads and gentlemen, just like her nipples got hard. Those aren't just you know, those aren't just the nipple rings. I love how you're like so shy now about sucking dick. How you talking about it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the moon, like there's a dick. What position is that?
Speaker 3: Because he was standing up and.
Speaker 1: He had it. Oh so you were the balls? Oh so he wanted you to edge closer to his asshole.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like that's why I say I got a face raped because it was just like but.
Speaker 1: What would he have done if you like didn't stick your tongue out? What do you feel awkward?
Speaker 3: Or if I would have sucked my thumb up?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Have you ever suck your thonguet?
Speaker 3: This was he wouldn't have one. M hmm, But.
Speaker 1: I'm not his What have you ever sucked your finger in any man's asshole?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I've stuck a fist a fist, fisted fist. Well it was like this my handles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't like fully fist that. You gotta like here, did he or it just wasn't like suck your hand in while it was happening. Did you think you were never getting it back?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When it came out, it came and.
Speaker 1: Was there ship. It was a shitty situation. I hope he paid you. Well he shut on your hand? Did you take his soul out?
Speaker 3: It was like ab and weekend and this hand was like like.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have protection, bitch, if you're gonna stick your hand up somebody's ass.
Speaker 1: I was like, what a condom?
Speaker 2: No, because germ nails is probably gonna break. But yeah, so I'm like with a two that I had from fucking concierge, bring me a scrape going in my nails?
Speaker 1: And have you ever fucked a fan?
Speaker 3: I do the first time.
Speaker 1: I love how you go back to this position, like yes, it's like pageant questions.
Speaker 2: The first time that I was starting to try to do my own thing, and I booked my own booth as.
Speaker 1: But its own things like for your website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, put on my own website. So I got my own booths at Erotica. But at the same time, I was signing for Evil Angel too, so I had them paying me and I have my own boots. I was running back and forth and it's a photographer fan, photographer fan whatever, you know, how we see the same flight so.
Speaker 3: We get to know them.
Speaker 1: It's a community of people that come throughout all the ones and like you know people.
Speaker 2: Yea, like some flirting and stuff and it's like the end of a Saturday or Sunday. And it was in La at the convention center and we ended up in the bathroom and the handicap.
Speaker 3: How do you just end up bathroom? I'm going to be in a handicap stock.
Speaker 1: The child is being in a handicap stock classy. How the fuck is even making like those two things don't come in like how okay?
Speaker 2: Can the story is not even classy because then were in a handicap stoll and his friend is like recording.
Speaker 1: His friend is in the handicaps a group? Is this before only fans? Yeah, this is girls before Twitter wasn't like this is motor on the phone man? Wait, what were those cameras that They're like, hey, if you have this camera and the facial yeah, you need a face mask. I'm like, guess I do, bitch, thank you for telling you. I'm in the handicap getting it on and we fucking and I'm in a handicapped song getting it on.
Speaker 2: Somebody came in there, basically somebody hated went and told security.
Speaker 3: Security came in there. I was like, yo, what's going on?
Speaker 1: They were like, love, get out of it, come out here.
Speaker 3: I can see y'allie get off the toilet now.
Speaker 2: I and so I got escorted off the premises and I'm like, but I have a booth and I'm signing for it.
Speaker 1: I was like, the first time you've been the premises?
Speaker 2: No, because after that point, like when people will book be the sign for them a conventions.
Speaker 3: I have my security because they're like, she can't go to the bathroom by herself.
Speaker 1: Because these problems that shouldn't happened with me. But I do have top flight security. You know what I'm saying, Drake Mario Gonzo shout out.
Speaker 3: Basically, I love them also and I needed them. I needed them like almost like that digging a bathroom.
Speaker 1: How is it to deal with life after porn? You had such a big career in the industry, You did all kinds of accolades, Like how is it now like transitioning back into the real world.
Speaker 3: The hardest thing for me is the budget.
Speaker 4: She said, that is like toneing down the amount of money that you then got comfortable with being able to spend part month and like solow down, like you cannot cop those Bucci juice bitch.
Speaker 2: But if you buy them and can, yeah, like back, I never had and I'm going to like maybe click and I never will wear my shoes.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I'm going to triple this investment. This is an investment, but you have all.
Speaker 1: This cool stuff. Why don't you just resell or resell it?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm all frood going, no, I'm not about to be ever second dick for money again.
Speaker 1: No, but you have things in your fucking storage, bitch, Like.
Speaker 2: I found the chick that's like my size, that was one of my friends where I'm like, okay, like take all this ship except for.
Speaker 3: My shoes, Like I can't.
Speaker 1: You don't take it? You sell it like a BOUTI so much because yeah, but bitch, it's like a job. It's like a real job, Like.
Speaker 3: I already have a real job. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Well, you could not do the other one and resell your own ship for at least a year, all the ship you have, bitch, for at least and for good money, not for just to give it away, because whatever it's like and things don't sell, you don't need to sell it. But you have it up there for certain things, like you should think about that because then you kept things for a reason, and some things you obviously keep because it's like, you know, it is an investment, but those are also things too. It's like they're not there's good quality stuff whatever, like you know, don't play, don't play? So Meg the Stallion or Nicki Minaj what she's saying you.
Speaker 3: Already? For me, it's mag the Stallion because like.
Speaker 2: From the first song I listened to from her, she was talking about fuck that pussy. You want to hear everything exactly everything I want to hear, like her energy.
Speaker 3: I was so surprised when I found her age.
Speaker 2: I thought she was like our age because she's like just so mature and just up front with it, like how we'd be like, shut the fuck up, no, give me that money.
Speaker 3: No, okay, get the fuck out of my face.
Speaker 2: Oh for me, it's Megan. That's my spirit animal, Like she's still energy getting that money.
Speaker 3: From them sponsors.
Speaker 1: So how you feel about the Tory situation?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, I'm Megan. He's canceled. He don't care for me, but yeah, he's canceled.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about the baby controversy?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: You know baby, he's canceled too, because I'm a fucking team little nas, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you want to talk to me about your views on that, Like what offended you you think the most about what he.
Speaker 3: Was HIV comment.
Speaker 2: That was the most offensive to me because anytime when I hear someone I talk about because people act like only gay and we're gonna say bisexual downloadman too, like they're the only ones, Like women don't have fucking HIV and they's like the only reason they do because they down old dude or something like that. But it was the aide thing for me because it's they make this whole fucking controversy like at all gay men have an age and that ship. First, I was fucking with him because he was like, oh, my fans are classy. My game fans are classy. Ain't not sucond dick like outside they and they get it wrongs. I'm like, yass yah were getting wrong for sure, And then.
Speaker 3: It went like.
Speaker 1: But do you think it sometimes? You know, it's one of those things is like we say, you know, society whatever, we have freedom of speech, whatever. And I don't think that the context of how he said it and where it was said at was the right time to say anything. But I also think that people are allowed to have their own views. And he may have said something and maybe not know that he'd defend somebody, but why should he also be allowed to just be canceled because.
Speaker 2: Of his you know, like it's not because like with all that money and shit like that's an extra responsibility.
Speaker 1: Sure, now you have a platform. And that's that's the thing I say time in place of things like sometimes you may not you may think that way and that it's right or wrong or whatever, and it doesn't mean but it's like sometimes when you freely express yourself, like you quote unquote are supposed to be able a freedom expression when you're in those big high like you know, platforms of things. Is why people start stripping away sponsorships and dealing with deals and things like that, is because they don't really want to hear your opinion.
Speaker 2: It's like for me, I feel like that's like one hundred percent, like I'm that person because I was a bitch on Twitter talking shit.
Speaker 3: About the industry and all the shit like about how they.
Speaker 2: Treat black women and how we have to work hard and already get shipped like I was in the industry before all these motherfucking black bitches.
Speaker 5: And put me in Hall of fame like I've been on the cover of and I'm not in the A V and Hall of Fame, and I believe as.
Speaker 1: You should be. I believe one thousand, you know what I mean, Like for me, like I said, like one reason why I you know, we not that because you can be in the Hall of Fame as when we're friends. But it's like you had such a business mindset and you were such a boss bitch when I first found the industry and seeing all those things was like such a big thing that you didn't see a lot of women at that time doing those things, directing, doing your own like you know, certain things that you're doing because they didn't have like either the money or the backing or whatever it is, you know what I mean. But you were one of the first people to do those things. Yeah, so you take note of that.
Speaker 3: Like I see it, Like I don't give a fuck, but I see it.
Speaker 2: I'm just like when I see other by girls and they're like, oh, av AV and hall of Famer, like how they like hold that in their like bio and shit, And I'm just like, yeah, I'm not a Hall of Famer because I was wanting the bitch just like talking shit.
Speaker 1: Do you think that AVAN in its own is kind of racist?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, key, Like I don't know, Like like I said like, ever, that's a powerful thing.
Speaker 1: To myself. It's been called all.
Speaker 3: Kinds of things that you you know, questions for your friend, h.
Speaker 1: So let's talk on that, like do you how do you think the segregation like? And that's like why how why do you think that a van is that way? Because I feel like, for myself, it's I'm roped into this whole situation and people assuming certain things. Was there are certain platforms that was already taking place before I even started in the industry. So it's like you get all the sweet on your back, but clearly I don't feel like in my heart and my soul or anything like that, that I'm a racist person by any means. I mean you're like, I mean, like, why do you feel like people think that about me?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just like how a van like how they portray us because even like for me, I was that an a racial girl. So I was getting so much hate that I wish I can't remember that motherfuls something one of those urban fucking tyde blogs the first popping before like world Star or some shit, and they was motherfucking talking so much shit about how much interracial I do and how old I don't like black dudes, and it was like it was reversed from what you get in it's the same ship.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, you mean how much white men you were having sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So yeah, black dudes are here seeing.
Speaker 1: Like why are you fucking all these white dudesh You're being racist because of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. Basically like yeah, this is And.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like where my point was, like I didn't choose to be, like I chose to do porn. I didn't wuck in knowing like what was going on, and especially at the time or whatever, like it's just certain you know, stigmas of going on. That doesn't mean that I chose to do anything. It was just what the business was. And it's not that you know what I mean, like glorifying anything. It was just how your agent tells you what to do at those times, and you're not knowing any different. I've never been in business. I don't know anything other than what these people are telling you that are supposed to be the ones who were rightfully knowing what's supposed to go on exacts.
Speaker 2: Because we have some that we have some of the top agents in the industry. So basically that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Like what she said, I was just.
Speaker 2: Doing what my agent was telling me that I needed to do when I got on set, point blank period.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: But I think that for me, it's like one of those things that it's you know, it's it's hurtful to the point which I get other people get in other situations and stigmas whatever where it's like you have to really be like cautious to certain things. But it's like I have, you know, my best friends, you know, my stepson, my people in my life that are prominent in my life or like you know, you know are not white people, you know. But for me, it's like I don't need to glorify that because I know and my soul what it is. But it's also something that people talk about fly openly about me, which is not the truth. But I feel like it's also defined like oh, because if I fuck somebody into this, Like why is that the determination of what I choose to do from a racist like you don't know me? And that's the sad part. And that's like something that people don't like to talk about. But it's like how is that right? You know what I mean? Like you know, I date African American men. I've been with a lot of people, but I don't feel like I need to advertise that to make it an alcohol nosing in private, regardless if it was African American man or not. It's just who I am for me as people are people. I don't care your color or anything like that. But I feel like, you know, even my friends, you know, is yourself too? Is you You get people telling you, well, well she's racist, oh she's whatever, and I feel bad, but it's whatever. It's like, but I appreciate like yourself. It's like, you know, obviously that's not who I am, but you also have to defend me in those things. So that's why I like as you as my friend is like, why do you think people and you knowing me feel that I am that way?
Speaker 2: And I think it is that too, that way too where they're even trying to like come through me to get a little bit more exactly from about you. So like a lot of people go back and for me when they be asking me like, so, how do you friends with somebody who don't fuck black man? I don't even go back and forth them and be like, actually she does, because because.
Speaker 1: Either way it doesn't make it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: But either way it does, I feel like it doesn't define the answer that it don't for me because I like you, like.
Speaker 2: The way I ask, look, you like the way cop on the dick black, white, yellow, brown, blue, pink.
Speaker 3: It's still copping the same way on the on the deck, So what the fuck do it matter?
Speaker 1: Like sure, but I also for myself is like I never want to make myself betray it as a certain way. But I also feel like within the industry it was already set in stone certain ways before. And you know, the way that my my you know, business had and you know, in the way that my career has gone is just the way that things have, uncircumstances have gone. And I've always wanted it to be in my own mayor and do whatever. And at those times, I was already not shooting in the industry. I was in a relationship with someone who didn't want me to do a female or a male regardless of their color or their race, where I respected that, And at that time I was already out of the industry. And at this point it's like, you know, I do my only fans, I'm doing you know, solo stuff whatever, and I make great money and I feel comfortable, you know, talking to my fans at that point, at this level of wards where if you want to see me and do new stuff, I do a lot of great stuff that way. But again I haven't gotten the opportunity. But I just feel like it's really upsetting to the point where people really think that that that narrative is really true, because I feel like it's few and far between.
Speaker 2: No, no, seriously, it's it's annoying at a point because if you did it that you live in stuck like me fucking doing all inter racial and I'm not going to say like some girls that have done inter racial and then they're kind of they kind of get stuck in that genre where you know.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, and to be stuck in one genre and porn fucking sucks. I don't fuck what a bitch say, fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: You get stuck in that interracial shit, then you have to continue tontinuously book.
Speaker 3: Inter racial scenes.
Speaker 2: And then after you do that, they're gonna fucking complain that you're fucking the same fucking.
Speaker 1: Dudes and they just asked you the fuck you can't make anybody. Yes, do you think cancel culture is real? Cancel culture?
Speaker 3: Like how you know society is canceled? Baby?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like how basically like how anything that people It's like basically they'll cancel these people and that everything that's going on. Do you think it's a real situation?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, just because the internet before I cancel, I go back and do a little bit more research and see like well wait, damn wait what happened with this situation? But a lot of people don't if they see this on the internet, and then I mean it's real. So yeah, and unfortunately, the cancel culture is real and the power of a hashtag is strong.
Speaker 1: What would you say would be your top five celebrity fuck list that I've had sex with? No, just that you want to have sex? I mean if you want to tell us to who you've had sex with, but by all means we'll tell the truth. But I'm just saying, who's your top five if you could have it your way? Five celebrities that you would could or would have sex with? Tiger Oh yeah, isn't any particular order. We just off off the dumb.
Speaker 3: We'll do this.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Hi, Tid, who's number two Trey Songs has to be one of them.
Speaker 3: Yea, I just didn't want to make it known than I did after all the first I didn't get the dick.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you still haven't had the decks?
Speaker 3: No Number one like that Tray songs, Number one Tiger, what's three for three? Is too short? After a? Yes?
Speaker 1: Too short? Do you hear that private talks getting some pussy?
Speaker 3: I could probably who's for I'm having a brain fart?
Speaker 1: Because oh, I mean, if that's a celebrity to you, you can rock with it. Man, weel's have you fucked this dick before? I don't know. Like sometimes you know, people like miss each other and their like porn careers.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like we're like because we have the same birthday, so.
Speaker 1: That means you're sexual like like you have the same like sexual energetic levels like magnet.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I feel like people back in the day would be like, well, director Wise would be like Manuel, just like if it's something in girls, he just gets he just gets it out of them, like he just he just fu even what the for me? It wasn't like that, Like I had a great scene with him, but like I hadn't much other relationship with him because I was married and in his in like my husband was married, like friends with his well knowing that, but like they were friends, so we did family things together, so like it would be with his kids and stuff. So it was like the thought of him just like fucking me senseless just wasn't really like on the top of my But I've heard great stories from a lot of people, Like I'm not knocking it. It just wasn't for me.
Speaker 2: It just got awkward after a while after the baby was as and then then he ruined it for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what I was saying, like about the Internet. I was just like it's too much, you know what I mean, Like I'm learning to people.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you wish you would like wouldn't know, Yeah you would you wouldn't but don't really know about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, why you being mad? People just want to take pictures with you, Like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me about? You know, the last like craziest like story that you had, like you were you got naked in New York with me. I was dancing for New York and capt Fire. We had a like tour like not a tour bus, but like kind of a tour bus. It's that night I was on whom.
Speaker 3: That motherfucking riding out all day. I was on her that night.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm yeah no, but I feel like there was two other girls you were too, like my other friend, Nigel's friend. You like scared her and I was like, I'm sorry, I don't know you lost your phone. Your phone was there, but it wasn't there. This bitch had two phones. She literally danced out of her clothes. She won't tell you the story the way she remembers, because she's the bitch. Don't run, remember you, She like danced literally out of your clothes and you were naked in the bus. Then you were like, no, we're here, I can come out like this. I'm like, bitch, you're gonna get arrested if you go in New York like this. Minds you were only walking into the hotel and I'm like, bitch, put your coat on. You don't put your clothes that are ripped because her ass was too fat that it did not fit in any of that shit. But yes, it happened. And then we get to the elevator. This is where it gets great. So then she get we get to the floor and at this point it's staraty late because New York times are late, so the papers for the next day are already out, and she starts taking all the papers and throwing them, throwing them, throwing them everywhere, everywhere where you can see. And uh yeah. Then I got her into the room and the arm clock went off. She put the fucking thing outside. Things got weird, and then she and then actually Trica was there with us too. He was not claiming his mother. He was upset about the whole situation, kind of like he is now unbothered. Unbothered. All right, Private Talk, We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to Truth with Texas. We're gonna already well, we're gonna get to know Miss Marie, but we're gonna know some questions. Oh all right, all right, we are back Private Talk, and we are ready for my favorite part, Truth with Texas. So Miss Marie Love, we are gonna play Truth with Texas. I know you know how to play. We've got four aces. Each suit is a different type of question, and we are gonna get to know you a little bit more intimately, all right, to make your first.
Speaker 6: Card east of club it's a clubs.
Speaker 1: It's a kinky question, okay, and I know you're a kinky I got to answer for that, Okay. Describe something you'd hate to do for real but find kinky to think about. Maybe something you masturbate to but you don't really like whatever. Do it in person.
Speaker 3: A DP.
Speaker 1: You've never been DP in your life.
Speaker 3: I have, but it's just like so much.
Speaker 1: So you want to go back to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something that's like important. It's like, oh, DP, try to get two dudes in real life? Do you want to have a dude that fucking Walmart the work at Walmart and the Barbara that I met and try to get them to fuck you together?
Speaker 1: You a freak coat free.
Speaker 2: Every think that I've done on camera is ship that I fucked with. I done no ship for cab.
Speaker 1: What type of porn turns you on amateur?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Because it's so raw and authentic just like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's raw, authentic, it's real, like nobody is giving a FuG like they're like more caring about.
Speaker 3: Like the sexual energy and not even focusing on the camera.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in an orgy of in your personal life, not not sex parties before you were in the industry. After after that's when I found out, why are you whispering? We want to know your private dog, Marie. So you've gone to orgy parties after the industry, So you must have liked the sexual like ambiance of multiple partners.
Speaker 2: I got into the industry because, like, I like to have sex, that feeling in that orgasm. Like before I was even in port, before I shot my first porn, I was fucking eighteen, no cap I had sex with four dudes in one day.
Speaker 1: Because it was like, how do you orchestrate that? Like you said, like you're talking about having you know.
Speaker 3: It was only four dudes twenty four hours, but you just.
Speaker 1: Talked about two from the fucking that dude whatever being a problem and you just said, oh, but it's only four dudes.
Speaker 2: Oh but this one what was one day was so it was like, okay, hour, this didn't work. I mean, well it wasn't even text back then.
Speaker 3: It was fucked up.
Speaker 2: I had to pay your motherfucker on the beeper and shit. And then a couple of years later I got to hit him on the next tail.
Speaker 1: Chirp like, but not the next Ceil Charp.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to come back.
Speaker 1: I'm done. I'm done. What's the most of our times you've masturbated? Oh you masturbating queen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Basically, what is it?
Speaker 1: Number ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Until I passed the fuck out? Basics like done, wake up, like doubide.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a sexual encounter in a crowded place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, because the elevator wasn't crowded. Oh you mean I had to go to dance.
Speaker 1: For club anywhere? Yeah, that a convention a part, but it wasn't crowded when you were having elevator.
Speaker 3: Oh I have where I have jerked the guy off during landed on the airplane.
Speaker 1: Was he a stranger or your boyfriend a total stranger? Was it like full out handy or like a blanket was over?
Speaker 2: A blanket was over and it was like super awesome because you know how like when you like hit the ground and plane.
Speaker 1: Who was next to y'all? They didn't look.
Speaker 3: I was in the middle seat.
Speaker 1: I didn't care who was looking at the other place. I always intoxicated.
Speaker 3: I'm always toxicated on the flight. I hate people. I have to be drunk to function. So now I was in the middle and he was on the aisle.
Speaker 1: And I was drinking, and we was Did he come in your hand?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: He did on the Oh you licked it, dirty whore? Did you get his number after?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I did, because I'm just like a real bitch. I'm gonna ghost you in a moment.
Speaker 1: I think that's great. I mean, isn't that every guy's dream? But then he's probably thinking, like, why didn't she ever ask me?
Speaker 3: But she's never going to want a wife me like you're going to be were you.
Speaker 1: Try to have someone wife? He's drinking him, you are trying to have a thrill of exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why I just go see him up front, like you know this can't go anywhere, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't want your number. You're welcome for the handy, Yeah.
Speaker 3: After the baggage claim, Bro, you're you don't exist?
Speaker 1: Have me with my bags? You don't exist? Good thing you don't travel a lot, bitch, horrible turn that bitch over a diamonds. It was spicy shape making me job ship because it's say it, it's spicy, passed up blunts. Not sharing yet? Why are you talking on like a microphone. What's the most embarrassing moment you've ever had in a sexual encounter. Did you fart on someone, did you shoot on somebody?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was one time when I forgot that I hadn't shaved.
Speaker 1: Your lead up to these stories are great.
Speaker 2: Where it was like, oh my, because I don't know if it's something reason why, Like I love being natural.
Speaker 3: I couldn't wait to get hair to girl my pussy.
Speaker 2: When I was growing up. It was like, oh, I'm a girl woman, I got hair, so when I'm not doing nothing, the pussy has hair.
Speaker 1: And I forgot because in the case said I forgot.
Speaker 3: Because I was drunk, and I'm just like yeah, and he was like, well wild, yeah that's what he said about the pussy hair.
Speaker 1: What's something that's completely off limits in the bedroom. You're like, is there anything I'm trying? You're like, I'm down. No man's ever sat on your face. That's like a that's like an out.
Speaker 3: Oh like ride my face right. No, I don't want to be like how.
Speaker 1: You put the eyeshole and bad in your mouth. You're not right, You're not honey and writing with you. You don't like that, Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 2: I don't have to happen infore like where I got face raped with the asshole.
Speaker 3: And me.
Speaker 2: It's like as recorded as I'm trying to stay a cat trying I'm my uh.
Speaker 3: And the ket I'm like, oh my god, it was a lot where that comes from. It's just like.
Speaker 1: Talking about brain Brian Pumper. What did you do to Brian Pumper? You ate his booty hole?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 1: You wore his fake change.
Speaker 3: The vapor?
Speaker 1: Were they fake?
Speaker 3: I saw?
Speaker 1: The last thing I heard about him is he was on the train trying to proposition girls to do like scenes or some ship like on an on an air like an air mattress and like some kind of You're like, what's changed?
Speaker 2: Because I couldn't even figure out because he has some cute young bad bitches.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: You have cute bitches.
Speaker 3: Cute yeah, young bad bitches.
Speaker 2: But you know, being coming in the industry when he first and Brian Proper's name was really popular.
Speaker 1: And he do you think he liked it in the booty Hall?
Speaker 2: Of course he did because he wanted to fucking double. He was trying to scene that we were supposed to be DP and just dude in a double.
Speaker 3: Ain't on me like rub his dick.
Speaker 1: Offered the double dick in the asshole?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, hold up.
Speaker 1: Did you take two dicks in your asshole?
Speaker 3: But Bella Donna put her whole fucking hand like to hear her.
Speaker 7: I fisted somebody before, but I love Belladonna, So I just like it was comfortable exactly like and it was just like like like yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, next card hearts grow mntech questions.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: She that's my real friend, that's my best friend.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite song to masturbate too? If you want to get in the move for a cam show, if you're feeling like yourself when you're getting your makeup.
Speaker 2: Dump and we're like, it's this song by Trey Songs called Drugs.
Speaker 1: Comes up a lot.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 1: I know you watching, I know you are fan, of.
Speaker 2: Course, all right, I know you got a couple of baby mamas now, but I'm still down to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Lights on or lights off? Both booty shorts are thong dumbest thing you have ever done to get someone's attention.
Speaker 3: Back to back like comment like damn comment, so you.
Speaker 1: Third chopping on the comment?
Speaker 3: Did it work? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Drop four player sex.
Speaker 3: Sex.
Speaker 1: Last card is a spade and it's a naughty question. Our favorite here, our private talk m Weber, spit spit doggie or missionary? Does size matter?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: Craziest booty call story.
Speaker 3: Shit like we Well one was Wow, I'll make it quick. I was at the club with.
Speaker 2: Like three, I think three of my girlfriends and somebody called me through to try to do a booty call and I'm like, yo, I'm out and I'm having a girl's night, you know what I'm saying. And my girls just like, wait, what's going on? Oh my goodness, Just dude, you know he's trying to fuck or whatever, you know, And he's.
Speaker 1: Like, wha, they like trying to fuck us all orgie, most men are ready for that.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: All came down.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, I like your friends. Yeah, we share share his.
Speaker 1: Car, sharing his carried.
Speaker 3: Give the blessings everyone.
Speaker 1: Would you ever or have you ever had sex with someone else while someone was sleeping in the same room?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Dirty?
Speaker 2: Dirty?
Speaker 1: Was it on the same bend?
Speaker 3: No? All right?
Speaker 1: Do you have any questions for your favorite big booty?
Speaker 3: Ooh, it's the last time you had sex?
Speaker 1: When's the last time I had sex? That is a private conversation. The last time I had sex U not soon enough, you know what I mean. The drought is not that great. It's one of those things that being a single lady and not knowing that dating is really difficult because it's like hard to like find a real one. And yeah, because now it's like, you know, I've done porn, I've had all those sexual things whatever, but like I'm simulated sexually different ways, Like I have to really like someone and nobody's really putting that effort out there, so I don't really have someone that's you know, you know what I mean. So it's like what those things. But I'm open to finding a partner and you know whatever and sharing those things whatever. But you know, until that time comes, we're here private talk or I'm just