Speaker 1: In the Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the Games, Mike the Bulldog beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 2: All right, good morning, Bulldog. A lot to get in today. Where you want to start? Obviously, I'm thinking that the Florida Gators move on their big win last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they dominated Maryland. The top seeded Gators beat four seeded Maryland eighty seven to seventy one and a Sweet sixteen matchup. They now advance in the Saturday's game when number three seeded Texas Tech, which won last night as well, I mean the Gators. I was a little worried about him. In the first half. They were sloppy, turning the ball over. Stan Bean Gundy was commentating on the games head Listen, they need to clean up their act, and they did clean up their act in the second half. They just absolutely dominated Maryland in that second half, six players in double figures. They outrebounded Maryland forty to twenty two last night. I'm telling you this Gator team, when you look at the complete picture of the team, great guards, their inside play is awesome, They're deep. This is the most well rounded team I think in the tournament. Now will they win it? I don't know, but man, they are playing well right now. Anything can still happen. But again, right now, I think they're the best team in there.
Speaker 2: You keep hearing the word depth, like you said deep, and that's that's key man.
Speaker 1: So and and Pat you said it earlier, their depth, and Doggie just said deep. Man, they are.
Speaker 2: You can see. They just they wore down Maryland in that second half and I just took it one going away, so good for that. And then you mentioned they're gonna be facing Texas Tech. Took overtime against Arkansas for those guys to advance. Yeah, Arkansas was up.
Speaker 3: I think Arkansas was up sixteen in the second half, and then Texas Tech just came storming back in that game, hitting threes all over the place, and they end up beating our Arkansas. The John Calipari coach Razorbacks, who were sort of a Cinderella and beat Arkansas eighty five to eighty three. Now it's Texas Tech against the Gators on Saturday. Speaking of threes, Alabama Mike wowty five three pointers. They had twenty five of fifty one to three pointers, including ten by their All American guard Mark Sears. They just overwhelmed BYU ninety seven to sixty six. Duke beats Arizona one hundred to ninety three. Stud, I mean, Cooper Flag is just a stud. Thirty points, six rebounds, seven assists, he's probably three blocks.
Speaker 2: What did you say the score of the Alabama game?
Speaker 4: Was the Alabama game? Was this ninety seven to sixty six?
Speaker 2: Now I was one thirteen? Didn't they put up one hundred and thirteen? Either way?
Speaker 1: I can tell you guys, I heard Duke whooping some masks and unfortunately, even though my kid guessed it.
Speaker 3: Uh, they hit their record tyings twenty, their record tying three.
Speaker 2: That made it.
Speaker 4: Ninety seven to sixty six.
Speaker 3: When they they their record tying three, they hit twenty two to three their twenty second three game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thirteenth eight was the final NBA type score. Man. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Duke beats Arizona one hundred to ninety three last night again, Cooper Flag is a stud. Games tonight, Ole Miss? Uh, I'm sorry, yeah, old Miss. Michigan State, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, Auburn, Purdue, Houston. So you got two number one seats Auburn and Houston going at it tonight.
Speaker 4: Magic lose again.
Speaker 3: Last night, I say again, they were playing well and then boom, they revert back to the game that can't shoot straight. Five of thirty from three point range, that's sixteen point seven percent. Last night they fall to the Dallas Mavericks one oh one to nineteen.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't be losing to They should not be losing teams row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: And they've lost seven of their last eight home games as well. They have Sacramento coming into town on Saturday. Sacramento's a pretty good team, so we'll see if the Magic could get up off the snide and when that one. By the way, the best rivalry in the NBA. I don't know if you guys have seen this Stephen A. Smith Lebron James feud. Have you guys? Have you guys been keeping up with this Stephen A Smith Dix? It was unbelievable. Yesterday Steven Lebron has been you know, he confronted Steven A.
Speaker 4: Smith because Steven A. Smith's been talking.
Speaker 3: About Bronnie James and then Steven A Smith fire back. Well, yesterday Stephen A. Smith went on a fifteen minute DIA tribe on first take, accusing Lebron James of being a liar, said Lebron James didn't show up at Kobe Bryant memorial service, which he had to apologize for later because Lebron actually was at the more it is ugly. If you haven't if you haven't seen Stephen A. Smith diet Tribe on Lebron James yesterday, you gotta watch it. I mean it was it was. It was classless, it was unprofessional, but it was entertaining. I'll tell you that. Wow, that's dirty. You don't say that he didn't show up with the great ones. You know, the goats, one of the goats. Sorry, there's a lot of them in basketball. His uh, his funeral and stuff. That's and it is.
Speaker 2: Especially when he when when he was there. Yeah, it'd be a different story if he wasn't me.
Speaker 1: But there's serious nepotism with Brownie because that guy doesn't he kind of suck well yeah, NBA standards, yeah exactly, but that's where he's playing in.
Speaker 3: Actually, he actually wasn't even a very good college player, exactly. Major League Baseball Opening Day Dodgers beat the Tigers five and four.
Speaker 4: Yankees.
Speaker 3: When I'm not going to go through the list our Marlins beat the Pirates five to four. The Rays today take on uh host Colorados over at Stein Brnnerfield.
Speaker 2: So all right, I hear your TV call coming, so we appreciate you squeezing us in here. Mike the Bulldog Byonchy, host of Open Lightning one eight nothing. How that tasted you ta last night?
Speaker 3: By the way, Wow host unbelievable host of Open Happy Birthday to, Happy Birthday to Lady gagaay Oh Luciano on demand to download the iHeartRadio app