Speaker 1: Neat advice, Taco Bub to the rescue Tipper, ask Taco Bub.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. As the life Coach slips into the amazing sports coat. Reminder of our rock themand cash giveaways thirteen more of them coming your way today. Thirteen separate chances to win one thousand dollars while you rock on the job of jr R. Grab the keywords each hour starting at nine oh five, enter them at our website WJR dot com for your chance to scoop up a thousand bucks. Hello, ELC, how are we doing today? Fantastic mood. You have a good time at the roll X twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's great?
Speaker 3: Great great little chili uh for the start, but finish on Sunday was beautiful.
Speaker 1: How about them having the old LC drive the pace car there, Red, what'd you think of that? Huh uh huh with some Actually I had one hundred drive it really Yeah, I was a little too many martinis deep. You know, I was up in the Winston tour with pack of my lady friends going.
Speaker 2: To old school. Yeah, you remem right, He's what do we have next?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Event Wise, the big game yet that then back at Daytona for the Daytona five hundred. You can say super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you can.
Speaker 1: I'm not advertising. We don't need to get in the weeds on that. But I question for you, where do you do the big game on my couch?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I'll be at the mid midfield box at the game. Really yeah? I go to all concerts in that at events for free. I've never bought a ticket in my life. Really yeah. Wow, I'm part of a VIP club. It's called events dot free dot me. It's because all promoters and venue owners, right, they want VIP people there to be seen. Like you think they make somebody like Charles Berkley pay for tickets to get into an event. No, he's famous. What about the guy who says, uh, what about the he's a Longhorns fan. Matthew mcconniey, Matthew McConaughey. You think that's so much? Ever brought a ticket? No, it's a v I p for me, you think, don't worry all right, LC. I have some troubled kids at home. Usually the root of that's the parent. But anyway, I have some troubled kids at home. How do I teach them stuff without wanting to smack him across Okay, without wanting to smack him across the head. Thank you life coach.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I gotta go back to the saying two wrongs don't make it right. Well, that's that saying does not apply when it's parent to kid. Okay, you're following me on. That's that's more along the lines of the do as I say. Yeah, okay, gotcha, I'm feeling you happened to roll through a red no cam the gash you sell jam No, I'm kidding. Don't do that stuff. We talked about it as fuser. We talked no just people getting hurt. We talked about it a few weeks ago, like, if you catch them with SIGs, what.
Speaker 2: Do you do? Make them smoke a whole pack of SIGs? No, you go a step further.
Speaker 1: You make them pay for and then smoke an entire carton of SIGs. Yes, if they have to pay for it, all of a sudden, they go this smoking happens pretty expensive. But I don't know what a carton does for now. Yeah, they're hand out free ones in the Winston Tower.
Speaker 2: But yeah, just just pack.
Speaker 3: But anyway, remember when they used to do that Glory days right there in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: You did get them. Yeah, they just walk around hand you Winston Winston girls.
Speaker 1: Uh huh there the hookers do uh not hookers lookers so uh booze same thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, make them drink till they get sick social media. Two am.
Speaker 1: Walk into their room on a school morning, say all right, social media time.
Speaker 2: You know, if they're if they're burning up so much social media, you get up time for social media.
Speaker 1: You give them an overdose on that too. Plus at two am, you know who's gonna be up. Nobody, None of their friant Oh well, some sickos that might. We may want to refrain on life, coach.
Speaker 2: I have a two am.
Speaker 3: They probably only just wrapped up their social media session thirty forty five minutes earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they gotta go to school next day. They're all bleary eyed. Make them get back on it, get back.
Speaker 2: To it's life. Coach.
Speaker 1: I have a coworker that sings while he's on the toilet. It's kind of strange. It makes it really hard for me to focus on getting a good stream.
Speaker 2: Do you it's all with these people?
Speaker 1: Do you think, do you think this is a matter to report to HR? Something tells me your HR person's a woman. You ever notice that HR is always a woman?
Speaker 2: You know, you make a good point there. Why is that? LC? Think about it? It's a safety net. Could you imagine if your HR person was a dude?
Speaker 1: Oh, I find a little grab ass truck. You gotta just do me a favor, man, and try to chill out on talking about Jade's nipples on the colder mornings. All right, Hey, think about it, HR joys a woman.
Speaker 2: Or a gay dude, maybe like it was on the office right.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, back to your coworkers singing while he's in the stall.
Speaker 2: Oscar was the gay guy?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: You go? His friends with this right next Toby Toby?
Speaker 1: Everybody thought Toby was You may as well then never got with that lady. Anyway, back to me, to the co workers singing in the shower. You just gotta let it go, man. I mean people sing in the shower, So what's wrong is singing and I'm sorry, singing in the stall while he's going what's the difference between singing the shower? Also, it could be much worse because when I was doing my residency. You know, back in med school, I had a fellow's student, that student that recorded his duties. Yeah, he'd be like hello, hello, and then he and then he let it roll. That almost indicates like a psychological problem. He said he was doing it for research. Yeah, yeah, I think you're a sick man. Yeah, I don't mean to like you want to go back to HR so.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no. The guy with the singing toilet man, why not just use the bathroom at a different time.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't tie him out everything.
Speaker 1: If you see him headed that way, just wait, I can hold this one five minutes. Well, when you get older five minutes, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, it could be disaster. Yeah yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: Just you know, kind of like you got the trash can right there at the cubicle, empty gatorade, bottle life coach. I have a serious concern with this whole b WO movement. I definitely want to cut down our retail theft, but I'm concerned for how the convenience store owners are going to be able to afford or be able to profit after having to pay a bunch for an armed guard.
Speaker 2: Are you even familiar with BWO? Wife? Coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the machine gun wielding guard at the front of convenience store.
Speaker 3: That guy I work with. It was just this crazy idea he came up with, and it seemed to have kind of caught on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Grassroofs movement fare. Yeah, somebody told me. They said, hey, you know what, we need you to possibly get involved and figure out how to help the convenience store owners. So we're already a step ahead of what this gentleman's asking. Just follow me closely. You we're going to run BWO similar to how college football runs the nil alone. Okay, you know, like former convenience store owners back the stores because they are former convenience stores, so they have some loot, you know what I'm saying. They've they've sold some beef, jerky, rubbers and SIGs over the years to make the money. They have some money that they can back like alumni does for football. And then okay, a former seven to eleven franchise owner, I mean, they know struggles real so it helps out.
Speaker 2: Same with the k so on and so forth. Sorry, I just had a heartburn moment.
Speaker 3: Holy cow, are we out of You could squeeze another one or two in if you try here.
Speaker 2: It's they're too long. These people can't keep them short. Not these people.
Speaker 1: Sorry, listeners, I started a new job. I know nothing about what should I do? You know what they say, man, fake it till you make it. I've been doing it with this life coaching for years. All right, Wow, I don't worry. Wow, Okay, where we go? Where do we go?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Need your help? I need your help with a restaurant concept, life coach. I'm cooking up. Wait, need your help with a restaurant concept. I'm cooking up, life coach.
Speaker 2: Got it? I was everywhere. It's a wing place called Cooters. What you think? Okay, A few things are quite apparent to me. One is that.
Speaker 1: I like how you threw the cooking up in there, involving something with a restaurant that was pretty crafty. And two is even though there's a lot of people that would go eat at that place, Uh, the whole concept screams lawsuit to me. You're a wing place called Although it would be great to see a commercial prime time during during the big game, right right there, And it's a good old boy sitting on the porch having a beer or two, right just sitting there with a dimp in the lip having a cold beer on.
Speaker 2: All right, who's that for God? To eat? Some caters? Night boys? Right now, we're out of time.
Speaker 3: Good luck with your future, Nevlice coach, Thank you, I think Hunter.
Speaker 1: Let's go put away the straw bud.
Speaker 3: The Chintaco's so commercial free workday rock block is coming up at eight hopefully
Speaker 2: Linden Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app