Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. This is Kimberly.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hi, I'm Mary Pain. I'm Mary Pine. Hi readdy, I'm married Ginger, Ginger, Ginger. You stop that right now. It be nuts to your sister, Lett. Oh don't you? Is that my lipsy? You put my lipsy down? And I met Mar. Everybody. I'm not in Mary Pain, but I want to be.
Speaker 1: But you have the lashes of Mary Pain thanks to you. Hello, Lash.
Speaker 2: And now thirty percent off, not twenty Pink Shade thirty y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Last time we talked about it, it was twenty.
Speaker 2: Well I just saw a thing, so it that shit works.
Speaker 1: I'm here, yeah, mm hmm h. We are so excited to be here. We Mary Pain is not feeling well, so we wish her well. We miss her, but it's always exciting to get to talk to the lovely Matt Marr. I was talking about you with Mary Pain just yesterday, two days ago, and I said, he's going to pee town. But I don't know what that is. I said, is that pussy town?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And she I said that can't be right, and she.
Speaker 2: Said it's more like penis town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, penistown that's and you have a bunch of slutty outfits. So I'm just thrilled for you.
Speaker 2: It's Provincetown, really but okay, which is on the very tip of the Cape of Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Just the tip of just cape tip.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. It's not just I will say, it's not just a legitibi aqua a queer destination. It is also anybody. There's actually a lot of straight people that will go, and families and things like that. It's just like the most magical, safest, especially in the day and age, safest lgbt Q I a space I think I've ever been in.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love that.
Speaker 2: It's great. Like you see straight guys with their wife and their kids pushing a stroller and their shirt says wicked pride. Yeah, it's just great. It's so anyway, and it's there's wonderful drag shows, wonderful food. There's also it's not like fire Islands. It's not like, you know, Fireland's just like Dicks, Dicks Dick, you.
Speaker 1: Know, dickstick.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh, Provincetown is a little more. Things close down at one o'clock so and I usually always irish could buy everyone around midnight because I get crowded and my gummy wears off and I'm like, I'm going to bed. Yeah, so anyway, it's great. I just Ingrid producer Ingriss telling me there's a town called i uh Rehoboth, which I've never heard of, but another other gay destination. Apparently I need to go there as well and just do the rounds.
Speaker 1: I just want to go hang out to just do a gay road trip now and go to all of these gay destinations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have this really in California or in the in the West coast, like we.
Speaker 3: Don't San Francisco, but the city well San Francisco's ruined now because of tech.
Speaker 2: But even before, like there was it was like a gay area. But these are like actually like gay like queer towns like the whole Yeah, like little Enclaves and so. But yeah, San Francisco probably would have been the closest, but now it's so different. But we don't have anything like that. I mean there's West Hollywood Springs, you know what. I think Palm Springs actually would be the best thing that we have, which is wonderful. It's like a wonderful actually, yes, Palm Springs. I was just in Palm Springs, so I love that. Yeah, it's great anyway.
Speaker 1: Any Way, I'm so happy to see you and we miss you. Mary Payne. Come back soon, but we are here to talk about ninety day. He yaw he yaw h a happily ever after. I would not recommend this show to start if you do not know the backstories of these people. I mean lost, You're gonna be real lost. They do the very briefest of backstories on each person, and they leave out most of the good stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do leave out mostly because they leave out unless they're trolling someone, they leave out all the messy stuff. Yes, yeah they do.
Speaker 1: It's like it never happened. Much like Baby Girl Lisa, it's just gone.
Speaker 2: It's just gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only.
Speaker 2: Like an American roll dog who's.
Speaker 1: If you weren't there for that. It was a moment in time and it was fleeting. It was ephemeral. It's gone, so sorry, but we were there.
Speaker 2: Now you remember it all too well. Yeah, there's just.
Speaker 4: You can throw a super bluff on body bluff both like Vanilla and Jathman and rough Dreams and PlayStations.
Speaker 1: But yeah, speaking of Jasmine, we're gonna start with Jasmine. Let's do how's that for a segue? Jasmine and Gino and Matt. Uh, so we have we start with the last tell all from Last Resort where Jasmine surprises everyone with a big baby bump and Sean Robinson is doing her Maury Povich. Povich was he who is the father?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you Gene? It's my friend Karamo? Now Karamo's does that now? From Queer Eye?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: That's a well he guessed it like when Maury was kind of retiring, he like, uh, he was like half on, half off, and so Karama would fill in and all the time. Well, then I would love carleb. Yeah, oh I know him. He's a really sweet, sweet guy and he uh but basically he took over now the Coroma Show, like in its third season in New York? Is that that's a lot of what they do.
Speaker 1: Setting my DVR because I don't know how I missed this. I follow him on Instagram, but obviously not closely enough. So nine months early, sorry, seven months earlier. So the baby is just a twinkle in Matt's eye at this point. Airport fake out, so we see both Gino and Jazzmine in airports. She's coming to the airport to pick someone up. He's arriving at the airport.
Speaker 2: Oh way, Oh happy together.
Speaker 1: We're going to see them awkwardly kiss at the airport and she no, it's a fake out. Gino is going to see Natalie, who looks to me like a combination of Larissa, She who goes against the Queen must I, Jasmine, and Octomom, who I recently saw in People magazine. She looks great.
Speaker 2: Oh really, she got all of her stuff done taken care of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks good. It was an interesting article.
Speaker 2: Has a sable human being, though.
Speaker 1: It does appear to be that.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about it.
Speaker 1: I think her doctor was a terrible person for doing all of that implanting.
Speaker 2: I yeah, well, yeah, I never get into I'm just not fascinated by like, people with a bunch of kids. It's just not interesting to me. I don't think it's a big feat. Yes, to raise children is hard, But to get pregnant, well it is hard for some people. So I'm not gonna say, but I feel like, but after you have, like, after you have like four or five kids.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's already too many for me. I want to zero.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the earth is already overpopulated. I don't think you need that many. And I don't think your jeans are that great that you like must reproduce, like the lines whatever, ugger.
Speaker 2: All that shit. I don't. We call her on our show, we call her jazz Bot because she just looks like jazzmine, Like if somebody made a ropot of jasmine, it would be.
Speaker 1: But it's all that cookie, this this stamping that that all the women sort of look like. Now this the botox and the lips and the I just got botox. Actually, I'm feeling a little.
Speaker 2: Spock right now for time to have it.
Speaker 1: No, I just haven't had it in like two years. So I'm trying to get back on the horse of taking care of myself. And that includes just a little bit. I might, I might do lips, but I'm going to do little lips, just little lips.
Speaker 2: Do what you want to do. I don't mind thin lips on women. I think that I but just and we're going to talk about it later. Make sure you don't just know when you do your lips really big, what it's going to look like when you eat a turkey leg. That's important to remember.
Speaker 1: That's important, always important to remember. I'm going to ask the dermatologist that, like, what will this look? I'm a vegetarian, but let's say I got a piece of toefurkyr greasy corn with butter. Like, am I going to be able to?
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 1: I gonna have to like donkey it and stick the teeth out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And yeah. So Jasmine is picking up Matt at the airport, who calls her mama. A bit of foreshadowing there, and she smells him a lot. We all know she loves to smell. She loves the stinky feet, she loves the toe cheese and all of that. And she's wearing pretty woman boots and she says, oh, just a casual airport outfit. But they're just friends, guys, They're just friends with benefits.
Speaker 2: Friends who bet.
Speaker 5: Look, feeding yourself is hard enough sometimes, but what about when you have a whole family of mouths to feed? Okay, my son is home from college and I'm back to feeding four people every night. I'm exhausted from it, you guys, I'm exhausted from it. So thank goodness I have home chef I can choose from over thirty five meals and eighteen extras per week, and they can also cater to special dietary needs, or you can order some kid themed meals, which I like because sometimes I like kid food. Home Chef delivers fresh ingredients and chef designed recipes conveniently to your doorstep to simplify your cooking experience. Users of leading meal kits have rated Home Chef number one and quality, convenience, value, taste, and recipe ease. Now I prefer the classic meal kits with the pre portioned ingredients, but they also have quick thirty minute recipes, even ready options, microwave meals, a dedicated family menu, no matter what you want. They have everything you need for hassle free dinners that come to your door and it's eken on. Customers save an average of eighty six dollars a month on groceries. And they have this new five ingredient meals that simplify the prep with everything, and I love that too, because when you simplify the prep, you simplify the cleanup. And that's what I hate after dinner, all that stuff you have to clean up, But not with Home Chef. It's all simplified and there's no waste because you used everything they sent you. It's fantastic. For a limited time, home chef is offering my listeners fifty percent off and free shipping on your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash pink shade. That's home chef dot com slash pink Shade for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash pink Shade must be an active subscriber to receive free dessert.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, Jasmine says she is homeless now because Gino has kicked her out of the house American Dream and she's staying with Matt And then we see the flash to their wedding, their sexless marriage there on last resort, the idea of the open marriage, and Gino, when and pitched the idea of the open marriage, has that upside down smile like Robin Brown from Sister Wives, and he was never happy about it. She says Gino couldn't handle the open marriage and kicked her out, but she still loves him for some reason that we still haven't figured out, and she wants to work it out. But in the meantime, she's going to get her physical needs met by her friend Matt. Meanwhile, Jasmine Gino, sorry, is in Vegas to meet Natalie. I wish it was the other Natalie because she would murder Gino.
Speaker 2: Gino, Gino, have crib Gino.
Speaker 1: You called me prostitute, you call me hooker.
Speaker 2: You've taken me to Vegas.
Speaker 1: She would murder him in his sleep.
Speaker 2: Yes, but as but she would murder all men.
Speaker 1: But that is yes, she already she looks like fatal attraction jene close already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is the attraction, as Poodles said, because he this is his favorite topic. Guy to sleep with is you don't know if you're gonna get like.
Speaker 1: Am I gonna wake up?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna wake up from this after you bang?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And will I still have a penis?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If I do wake up.
Speaker 2: So it's with the devil every week. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It makes him feel alive. So he's like, I thought you'd be taller. I like it. And then he says, I'm fifty five years young and I'm from Michigan, and I'm finally exploring my side of the open marriage. And they they met on social media. She was friendly because she wants to be on TV. So he decided to fly out to Vegas to meet with her with two full suitcases and she's like, how long are you staying? I just want to be with you long enough to get on the show. Oh are you moving here? And he says his classic line, which is I couldn't be intimate with Jasmine because of the fighting, and he can't be intimate when there's fighting. And she gave him the ultimatum about the open marriage. He made Matt promise to have safe sex. They throw that in there. She was allowed to see him twice a week for no more than two hours. They were not allowed to get close or cuddling. So they must have done it like orthodox style with a hole in a sheet or something.
Speaker 2: Boy, don't knock it till you try. I've done it once, but it was kind of a different situation.
Speaker 1: That's the story for another podcast.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really orthodox, is more just look, I don't want to say it's Mary Paynes. She's gonna be yelling stop, so I'm not gonna I'm just gonna say it rhymes with hoary dough.
Speaker 1: Dorita.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: It reminds with boryhole.
Speaker 1: Oh there we go, ding king, I need to. I need to brush up on my gay terminology before I go on my gay road trip.
Speaker 2: Yes you should, because you will see a lot of boryhole holes in Fire Island.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'm not gonna one time. One time on Dayline, this guy was like a murderer and his like screen name on this video game was Boukacky, which Katie and I had never heard of, and they like half blurted out on Dateline. We still get messages to people who listen to that old episode and are like, please tell me you learn what that was? Please tell you.
Speaker 2: I saw that word. I knew what it was, but I saw the word and I I said, well, they were in a buck cake what it's on the pod, and so I didn't know. I didn't know it was you know.
Speaker 1: Boo cocky? Okay, yeah, but cake? That makes more sense. Sure, so they she broke all the rules, so he kicked her out. Now again, we do not know where her children are, if that paperwork was ever put through to bring her children, and what's happening now now that they're not together.
Speaker 2: I you know, I don't know, and she cares, you know, we don't know if I think she does. But we also don't know. And but also so when you think about it, though I don't, I guess she can file it now, but maybe she can't. But Gina is the reason why her kids aren't there. It's not because of Jeff. Sure, he didn't follow that paperwork so that.
Speaker 1: It was summertime. He cannot work on paperwork when the weather's nice.
Speaker 2: That Michigan, Yes it was. That was his excuse. So I don't know. Maybe lawyer bunkies come at us, can let us know, like, because I don't know if Jasmine now can do that on our own right.
Speaker 1: So he says he should have his needs met, but he can't with Jasmine because of all the negative talking. So he says he's exploring with Natalie. Jasmine does not know he's there with Natalie, and they're doing the most awkward flirting I've ever seen. And it's like, you look cute with your glasses. He giggles like a girl, like a little girl. Who is someone's pulling on his pigtails. My dad goes, she wants to be a regular on this show. That's what my dad Bob said. He's hip to what's going on with Natalie. Ye, so we are seeing some of their very cringe worthy messages from before the trip, and I'm not even gonna. I didn't even pause because I didn't want to read further. It was like, you're cute, You're so cute. And then she says she prefers bald men, and he's like, I might ditch the hat. And then they go to the ice bar in Vegas, which I do want to I would like to check it out, except they give you coats to wear, and I feel like they don't wash them, and people in Vegas are very sweaty.
Speaker 2: They don't wash them, and they're that coats, y'all, it's gonna smell like stale cigarette smoke.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you bring your own coat?
Speaker 2: I bet you could. Yeah, it's got like a Canadian goose or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Natalie says she's twice divorced with a lot of toxic relationships, so she's perfect for ninety day fiance.
Speaker 2: Lots of toxic relationships.
Speaker 1: She normally picks the bad boys, but she likes Gino because he's not macho and he's nerdy but also toxic. It can be those things and still.
Speaker 2: Talking all those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, yes, So then she drinks from the titty shot. Never thought i'd use that word, and I just did. And I feel weird from titty shot the titty and again I thought, do they clean that spout? I'm not even a German phoe, but I.
Speaker 2: Think I feel like because Jake had a problem. He's like, if you're going to do a shot, he said, I want it coming from the nipple, and it looks like.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a straw coming out.
Speaker 2: I think they do that for cleanliness. So instead, I think they probably put a new straw in everything and each time.
Speaker 1: But then it's not really a titty shot. You're just drinking from a straw.
Speaker 2: You're just drinking from a straw that's inside of a tit. So you know, I grew up Catholic. We drank wine after people all the time, which is disgusting when you think about it. But if I'm in Vegas, I'm just gonna do a shot off the tit.
Speaker 1: Yeah side of you and daggers.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the slot machines that you've touched, Oh that all of them just have fecal matter on them.
Speaker 1: Probably you're eating them from buffets.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's just yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A Cesspool, but I kind of want to go back, so do so the gino tries, he makes a mess and it goes all over the floor. He they're laughing and smiling because Natalie is so nice and not negative. She's not yelling at me, and he's smiling and laughing, and it's weird to see his face like that, because it.
Speaker 2: Is weird to see his face like because normally he's just kind of.
Speaker 1: Going mm hmmm, mm hmm, blinking.
Speaker 2: Kind of blinking mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now he does have a secret from Natalie, which she doesn't know the whole truth about the open marriage with Jasmine. And then she dares him to lick an ice sculpture and he's scared because I think he's seen a Christmas story too many times and I felt that. And then she licks the statue like she's trying to be a regular on the show, very seductively. Yeah, it's great, And then they start hugging and cuddling in the bar and he's like, it feels so nice. You're not bitching at me and telling me what a piece of shit I am.
Speaker 2: He really keeps bringing that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women love that. If you talk about your ex all the time.
Speaker 2: We love that, and we'll see what she's like whenever you start controlling her too.
Speaker 1: Yep. So she said she felt bad for him because what he's gone through with Horrible Jasmine or whatever side of the story he has told her, or if she watched it on TV, and maybe she, I don't know, saw an easy mark on Gino. And then they start kissing in the bar and Gino just does not look like a good kisser at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, just bad kind of kisses, like he has his lips done, kind of like Jay Darthy eats that.
Speaker 1: So so he says, that's the best kiss I've had in a long time, and she goes, yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's great. Did the camera get that?
Speaker 1: If the cuser around, because I'm willing to sign a contract. And then she gives him like a peck again and he's like, oh wow, I like your kisses. That turns me on. Nothing is sexier than a Michigan accent doing dirty sick boy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's pretty gross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all, as ladies of a certain age, we're always searching for products to help our face, but sometimes we ignore our neck. You guys, you can't ignore your neck. You know that I have been using Go Pure Beauty on my neck. The skin on your neck is thinner, more delicate, and less oily than your facial skin, which means it gets specialized care. I've been using it for a few months. It has completely worked for me. Go Pures proprietary firming complex is designed to visibly firm and smooth the skin on your neck and chest in as.
Speaker 1: Little as four to eight weeks.
Speaker 5: You start at your jaw, you take it all the way down to that deca latte between the boobs. It is really working. In In consumer study, one hundred percent of users said their skin looked more supple and ninety seven percent noticed a firmer appearance. With over one million jars sold, it's no longer a beauty secret, okay, and Go Peer isn't just about transforming the skin on your neck. They have a full line of science based skin and body care to tighten, lift, and smooth skin from head to toe. I just bought their shower scrub, their sculpt and tone arm cream, and their butt and thigh firming cream. I am all in with Go Pre on my whole body. Tightan lift and restore a lasts in your neck because your skincare routine shouldn't stop at your jawline. For a limited time, our listeners get twenty five percent off Go Pure with code pink shade at checkout. So head over to gopurebauty dot com and use code pink shade at checkout. Go Pure Beauty dot com usk code pink shade and you're all set. And after you buy do is a favorite, they'll say, where did you hear about Yo Pure? Make sure to tell them it was from me.
Speaker 1: So uh. Back to Jasmine, she is at Matt's very basic house that my dad was unimpressive.
Speaker 2: Okay, this Jasmine, Jasmine, I don't know why, I'm just getting I'm getting loser vibes from Matt, like loser fuck boy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I am too. This is the first time we've ever gotten to see him in his natural environment. He is not as impressive. He's thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just am like.
Speaker 1: I mean, he lives alone, he doesn't live with his parents, so he step ahead of half the guys on this show.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: Mom doesn't live in Mom in the closet exactly. So she says, Matt walked up to me at the gym like a real ladies man saying, I'm nutritious and delicious? Is that out?
Speaker 2: Went?
Speaker 1: A real ladies man?
Speaker 2: Says maybe that wouldn't impress me. Oh never mind, I'm kidding. If he was hot and looked like that, I would be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You just rhymed? And I love a man who rhymes.
Speaker 2: Let's go do it, Yeah, let's go do it.
Speaker 1: So she has her stuff everywhere in boxes, shoes, lined up, clothes, and she says it's been four months that she's staying there. That was a surprise. It looks like she just moved in yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm more team Jasmine than I am team Gino.
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure, I.
Speaker 2: Believe most everything Jasmine is said about Gino. But also it's just Jasmine's a lot to live with.
Speaker 7: She's just she's at but she's just she's extra in life and constant validation. Yes, and so it's just it just probably feels like too much a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering how sexy he's going to keep finding her after it's already been four months, though, and he still wants to have there.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: But she's a lot nicer to him than she is to Geno though, so wasn't retracted inside of him yet.
Speaker 2: No, she is nicer to him. And at the same time though it's like, I don't it's like we're seeing a different Jasmine. Yes, it's it's like she feels to me, I just got to feel like she's just not comfortable being herself because Jasmine's weird, yeah, and she's a little and I mean that a good way. She's yeah, murky, little weirdo. And Matt seems like one of those kind of like just too cool for school fuck boys who's like the gym had and likes hitting on women at the gym and banging it out and then meet friends for like beers on the weekend and going to sports games.
Speaker 1: So maybe with Gino she could let her freak flag fly and that's why I think she loves about him, And then with Matt she's being this other version of herself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Jasmine's.
Speaker 1: An enigma because tell alls, I often very much like her because she sticks up for other women a lot, and I'm like, go Jasmine for the immigrants, Yes, yes, absolutely, but then sometimes she's horrible, So I just can't can't put a finger on if I like her or not. Yeah, she's says it's been four months. They're roommates that occasionally have sex. She says he's thirty seven and never been in a very serious relationships. He buys and sells I think she said cars so many. He buys and sells cars for a living, I guess, and is very normal compared to Gino. But she doesn't say that like it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah he gets white bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's white bread.
Speaker 1: So she says she hasn't heard from Gino. And Matt jokes that he's at the Bingo Hall because he's old, and those are the kind of jokes Matt makes because he's not very funny.
Speaker 2: Matt is whitebread, then what is Gino?
Speaker 1: It's like white bread with like.
Speaker 2: White bread. I almost imagine Gino is like what are those like those raisin like bagels. Let's like sitting in raisin bagels.
Speaker 1: And no one really wants that.
Speaker 2: No one really wants. Yeah, like a.
Speaker 1: Fruit cake yeah yeah, uh huh. I could totally yeap or like dry pasta that you would like eat uncooked if the apocalypse had hit and you're like very desperate and it hurts your teeth, but you need something. You just hold your mouth, yeah, soften it. Yeah, so Gino. She says she worked out with Matt at the gym and also hooked up with him on the same day, and on that day, Gino thought they were having sex.
Speaker 2: All day for four hours. He thought it was just right fuck.
Speaker 1: Fest and that broke the two hour rule. So that's why he kicked her out. And she says she's still in love with Gina and wants to make it work and that's why she hasn't really unpacked at Matt's house. Uh, and Matt was like open Matt says, I was like open marriage. Sweet deal, bro, I get to have sex with a hot chick. Cool, oh, Matt. So and then they are bickering about the temperature of the house and it's just like so many large bottles of protein powder on the counter.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, so many, there was like three at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huge. So she tells him she went to the house to pick up things and Gino had changed the locks, and Matt is bad mouthing Gino and she starts crying. But I love him. Have you ever loved anyone like she's in a telenovela.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, this is a red flag that he's like, I don't know. Although, now that I think about it, I've never really gotten into a serious relationship until I was thirty five. So maybe I need to sit down and shush.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's a Matt thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a mad thing. My brother also did not was like a bit of a late settle downer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just and he's a Matt shush. Yeah, my brother's a mat so interesting, we might have to let's call Matt Damon see where he landed on.
Speaker 2: This, Matt Damon, friend of the Pink Chet Pod.
Speaker 1: Let us know. So, uh, McConaughey, where are you at? So she there, they are, she's crying and she says she misses Gino and he won't talk to her, and she feels like the open marriage ruined everything, and Matt is just so confused by that. He's not one to have a deep conversation and he's like, you're crying, Like, what do I do with this? You're crying over him Gino? Like I just I want to make sure I'm understanding, like crying over gino.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, have you seen my abs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but have you seen your brain?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We haven't.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't. So we are going to move on to.
Speaker 2: God. You know what, if you want to take Darcy to a horror house, one take her to is one where at the end they tell her that no one is ever loved her. Oh that's what maker go ay, that's what.
Speaker 1: She falls down on the ground like she's in an actual horror movie. This is clowns.
Speaker 2: This is exactly exactly how I am in horror. We call them, we call them spook houses. So, or at least where I'm from. No, I went to one in high school and my girlfriend Lacey and I went with our friends. Take a moment to let all that sit in. It's true. So we we never had sex because I love the Lord, I love Jesus of the Little Catholic boy and so, but we were in a spook house and it was like they converted an old house into this spook house. And I think it was even one of those like where no, no, it wasn't it. We have the spook houses they're called, like the the ones that are the religious kind where it's like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what a church smooth cass.
Speaker 2: Oh you've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Is Jesus just on the cross bleeding.
Speaker 2: Never called uh, they're called what they're called a hell house. So instead of a spook house or a haunted outse, they're a hellhouse. And you walk in and basically it's showing like the rapture or like things that will happen to you if you sin. This is weird shit that evangelicals do, Like Catholics don't do this, but fucking.
Speaker 1: Like we definitely don't do that.
Speaker 2: Baptist Assembly of Christ you go to, they would be like, have you been to that hellhouse out on cheek Rote. It's scary. It's so scary, and Darryl Donovan's like Satan at the end, and I was terrified, look just like him. This is what happens. We didn't go to a hellhouse though, was we shall could see Kimberly's face.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing like two teenagers like holding going to first base in the backseat of a car and then you point and go and then like the devil comes out and grabs him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like tails him to rape her and ship like that. Like literally, no, they go fucking dark dark there was one in l A on Los Sienaga for a while several years, like during Halloween, like they're not.
Speaker 1: Would my people be allowed in there?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Pro there probably is, just like a Jewish one.
Speaker 1: That's a Jewish room.
Speaker 2: I don't want to jewsh I don't know, and so they but we were in this book cause but it was a normal one and it did the thing, you know, the thing at the end where you're it's the the chainsaw with the chainsaw, and there was people in front of me and that he lit that chainsaw up and my ass lit up too, and I went, yo, go go, and I pushed. I pushed my girlfriend Lazy out the door. But the house was older, so it was up like three feet and they didn't have a step there. So she fell in the grass and I just walked and I just walked over her, screaming like a gay buffood just.
Speaker 1: Not lazy.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: You pulled to George Costanza an episode.
Speaker 2: I felt that that is so I would be Darcy in the spook House. I would be terrified.
Speaker 1: I love it. I thought she was gonna ask where the like one of the clowns, like what kind of lipstick is that who who does your makeup?
Speaker 2: I don't like. Jake doesn't like them either. He says he hits people, he'll hate you. So I don't like what we already are doing. We're trying to build up our YouTube account because we're doing our episodes on video now on YouTube, and so we agreed that if we get ten thousand YouTube subscribers by the end of the year, Jake's gonna make me watch a scary movie and record it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, and he I love scary movies.
Speaker 2: I don't. He has to read his or he's gonna send his dirty text to his sex text to our producer Christina, and we're going to read them on the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta make sure I'm subscribing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we did it. It was a dumb move because we're already at five thousand, and I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 5: So anyway, it's summer, and you know what that means. Lenen, You guys, I love Lenen in the summer.
Speaker 1: It is so lightweight.
Speaker 5: It makes me feel so happy. It makes me feel like a fancy lady on vacation in Italy or something. It look I might just be in North Carolina or am I be in Virginia? I could be in Mississippi, but whatever, it makes me feel fancy. I love Lenon. Right now in my Quents cart have the most adorable shirt dressed. It's a short sleeve short dress, but it's sort of mid thigh. It buttons up, it has a sash. It's linen.
Speaker 1: I just got.
Speaker 5: Two short sleeve linen shirts from Quints for myself and I got one for my husband. You guys, go over to Quin's and get their linen. You will not believe it. It is summer and it is great quality. And again I've told you guys about that little chart they have. Go down to the chart, look at other luxury brands, compare the prices, and you're getting the same item, you guys, it couldn't be more the same item. They are beautiful and so affordable. Okay, So treat your closet to a little summer glow up with Quint's. Go to quints dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. You guys, that's no joke. I had something sitting around from Quin's, a little pair of shoes that just didn't fit me, uh properly. I'd got the wrong size or something. I went to return them. It had been two months. They took him back, no problem. I got credit in my cart, and then I bought myself some more linen, and I bought myself a suitcase. Okay, quent dot com slash pink Shade, free shipping, three hundred and sixty five day returns. Qu I n ce dot com slash pink Shade, you get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's quins dot com slash pink Shade. And at the end they'll say, where did you hear about us? Make sure you say Pink Shade sent you.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Darcy Georgie. Shall we?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please again? If you don't know the biggest betrayal I think one of the biggest betrayals Matt Sharp has ever done to us in the history of ninety day fiance lour is we did not get to c I said that in an Italian way.
Speaker 1: We did not to get to see.
Speaker 2: Darcy getting married. This is something that we have. Darcy is pre before the ninety days. This is all we've wanted It pisses me off. It just pisses me off. I said, they need to do it at least like a recommitment ceremony, because there's not going to be a Darcy and Stacy season five, which we're bummed about. But anyway, so Darcy Georgie had been around for a while. Darcy's from Connecticut. She has a twin sister, Stacy Georgie. He's from Bulgaria, right, yeah, I think so, Gulgarian Rose. So anyway, so they're in this they're in this house of horror with all these clowns. She's freaking out and she's like, don't believe me, I'm freaking.
Speaker 1: You know, and say what you will about Georgie. But he did not push her out of the way and step on her on the grass like you did to poor Lacey.
Speaker 2: Too soon, Kimberly soon. But no, he did not. He's not scared of anything because he's a mountain of a muscling man with a huge dick. Yeah. Oh, he's got all the confidence in the world, and he smells like roses. Probably so. But this is a big deal that he's taking her out because tomorrow is Darcy's fiftieth birthday, and so he planned this whole they're at like a it looks really cute. They're at this like really quaint fair or something like that. It's really sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is he doing Is he ever this sweet to her? Or is this for the camera? I know he's laying it. He's like, I'm just a nice guy in a zebra print shirt. In case there are people who haven't watched our seasons, so they're just meeting me for the first time.
Speaker 2: This is true. This is true. The thing is I do like Georgie and I like them together. Is it a good, normal relationship? Typical? No, But it's just Darcy has dated so many trash guys. He does treat her the best of them. Okay, So I think that's why I'm okay with him. But I feel like maybe he is the bar. Yeah, I mean so maybe my standard needs to be higher.
Speaker 1: Ladies, raise your standards. As we say in my podcast.
Speaker 2: It's Stacy's with Florian and he's horrible to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what their dad seems so nice?
Speaker 2: Oh? I like that. Oh Daddy Silva, he's so hot and handsome.
Speaker 1: So he is. So why did they turn out like this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And he works for the CIA, so he can kill you in the night. You would never know.
Speaker 1: No, he was just a rich businessman.
Speaker 2: No, he worked like for the government, like he's when when Georgie later talks about meeting her parents and he says, my dad was a profiler, and she said, so was my dad. Oh no, he's like fucking the real fucking deal. Like we were worried he was going to take Florian on. Darcy and Stacy like drive him to a car. They met, They met into a car, buy a car by a lake, and we went, oh, this is it. Floyd's gone y So yes, tomorrow she's turning fifty and they're doing fun stuff. They're like, can't she slide on the slide? Is she too tall? And they go down the slide and Darcy utters her famous catchphrases, you know, dude bick, dude bick and whoa and yeah there's so many like self strong and hash check girl power. So it's she's got all of them in the world. So but it's great because she goes down and then her tits are too big because she's had him done. She can't get up. Now She's like, this is why I'm not gonna well, we are reality gays. We are a Darcy and Stacey standpod.
Speaker 1: I know you are.
Speaker 2: There be comments about Darcy and Stacy on our Instagram. We delete them. We're like, we're not having it. We'll let you talk shit about it anybody else we like, but not our queen's. And because I feel like Darcy is the care Earl Burnette a physical comedy of Naughty Day fiance. Proved me wrong, prove me wrong. Her trying to get up from this fucking slide, just like Dad.
Speaker 1: Goes, my dad goes. She makes the same noise as that I do.
Speaker 2: Relatable, relatable, she's every woman. Yeah. So, so we find out Georgie's lived there for nine years. We don't need to go on the backstorre y'all know, but basically he lived there. This is not a naughty deay fiance situation. He already lived in d C, was there for a long time before, and so they dated four months. Then he proposed, but it was like they didn't set him married wedding day. He was still married to his wife. Then they broke up, then they made up, then they broke up, and then I flew to Miami to the winner over and Darcy just looked at the camera blinking and just says, no one's ever done that for me. Well, and that's all it took.
Speaker 1: The plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So they've been married for over a year. Then we get the turkey legs. They're eating the turkey legs.
Speaker 1: She's She's the queen of the puns, the sexual innuendos. You want some meat, I want some meat. Got a big taste of meat. I love its juicy, juicy meat, juicy just like me, juicy, tender, moist. It's too much, there was one one.
Speaker 2: It is too much, and like, look, we'll find out once we hit our YouTube number what. Jake says that his turny text are terrible, but we've all had our terrible sextyen kind of punny moments. We've all been there. But when she literally said she actually they're eating the turkey leg and she's like, ooh, you like all those turkey turkey juices, you got them greasy turkey legs lips, you got those greasy turkey leg lips, I literally just wrote gross. It's not it's so bad and it's so wonderful, and I'm so our TVs are better when Darcy were. It's true, they really are. So they go with though, and Georgie sets up this cute little picnic for them, and they're sitting and they're having dinner, and that's where he starts to talk about he hasn't been home in five years and so he's waiting to He's so excited. And Darcy's even says like which I think is really sweet too. She's like, I want to know the old Georgie. I want to know like this And I know dark y'all. I've said this on our show a lot. You're you are either a Darcy or a Stacey, and I am a Darcy. And Darcy's weird, nostalgic, and so we love. I love if I'm dating someone and I'm into them. I love learning about like what they were like as a kid and things. Well, Quirk, she's so she's ready to hear all of that, but meanwhile, Georgie is there. He's walking to they're taking their shoes off, and she's like, oh god, StEB it and pe stebit and p in the grass again. It's always a constant narration, but there's a table row.
Speaker 1: I don't think she ever shuts up. If I live with her, she's just puttering around kind mumbling to herself. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Do that because I live by myself, So if I didn't talk to myself, he'd be very quiet in my home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do too. I do too. And then sometimes I hear like the voices that like I sound like somebody else on the show, and I'm like, oh, did I just sound like Jasmine? And then I'm talking to myself like I'm jet It's very weird. Today, I said, where are my glasses? And then I said, my glasses?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: He needs his glasses? He needs his glasses. He can't see without his glasses. And I realized it was what's that movie with Anna Chlumsky from when My Girl.
Speaker 2: My Girl Too, My Girl Too?
Speaker 1: When there was a death from out trigger spoiler from Beastings and it.
Speaker 2: Was My Girl one? Oh maybe that was my He died in My Girl one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm not spoiling anything. It just very sad.
Speaker 2: The movie that terrified all parents to get their child an EpiPen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wasn't.
Speaker 2: The Bee Lobby was against the movie. They were really upset. Yeah, I mean that movie wrecked people.
Speaker 1: I know clearly me because I haven't seen it in thirty years.
Speaker 2: Isn't it Acaulie Caulkin, who's in that movie?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: When did that movie come out? Oh, my god, my girl nineteen ninety one. Wow, I remember because I was in middle school at the time, and it was just like you know, emotional middle school girls already. It was girls like just even coming to like they saw it on the weekend and coming to school on Monday.
Speaker 1: They're like, the first person I knew that ever died. It was in the movie. You're still felling.
Speaker 2: I knew, Yeah, it was. I think those girls just wanted attention.
Speaker 1: Probably I have to I can't do gym today because I just saw my girl over the weekend and I'm still really upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I probably tried to pull that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you did. So anyway, they're sitting in the grass, they're having a conversation and and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, I'll be both my beautiful wife, it is your.
Speaker 2: Buddy, And I understand the pause when someone has as much plastic surgery as dart skying Stacy fat. And I'm not making fun of him, y'all. I've had a fucking faceless I love my plastic surgeon. So no, ten o shade, do what you want, but I would be hesitant to say the number.
Speaker 6: I'd be like, are you okay what you're saying? And she's like, it's okay, say fifty fifty. She's like, it's great fifty that I'm strong woman. And then he says, I'm juicy mus Jessey, I must.
Speaker 2: And then he says you're almost halfway there to one hundred, and you kind of see her face go, oh, like, well, now I feel uncomfortable about it, Like now I'm upset. Anyway, She's like, hope I last that long. I made you like a fine wine, want to take a sip.
Speaker 1: She's certainly well preserved, so she might last two one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, this is gonna be a long show.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm talking a lot about Darcy.
Speaker 1: Apologize, no, I have it.
Speaker 2: I get activated about Darcy. So he but he says, he's like, you know, he doesn't know. He feels he once introduced to her parents and he's like, this is the first one I've ever brought home. And Darcy's like it's huge. He's like, I know it's huge, and and so Georgie said his parents. They've never met Darcy and I guess not even online, not even a face like zoom in the wedding.
Speaker 1: But he was like, you didn't even get them Discovery Plus with a VPN. Yes, watch her. That's probably a wise decision.
Speaker 2: That was a wise decision. And he tells her Georgie Eastern European. They're not the most cuddly boosting foke.
Speaker 4: So he's like, will, you'll need to make a good impression. If you fuck up once, they don't like you.
Speaker 2: And because he is from the small conservative town there and either're worried about he's worried about Darcy's appearance. Yeah, he's worried about her clothes and Darcy's like, you know me very classy. And then she's kind of talking around it, and then he looked at He's like.
Speaker 4: I'm asking her to cover her boots because her tits are just huge, y'all huge.
Speaker 2: So and then he drops the bomb and literally says this used to be a commonist country, like okay, all right, we're in this now. Darcy's like, I have style, I have flair. She's like, I can make it work. And that's where they talk about both their dads have worked in profiling. So, but Darcy says, and this is true. Darcy says, I just feel like with his parents, I feel like he's hiding something up. Always has that feeling. My gut never lies, and she has there does always feel like Georgie is keeping something from her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so it wasn't didn't he cheat on her? I think so it was never confirmed.
Speaker 2: It was never confirmed. Yeah, Florian did cheat on state, remember with that woman who looked crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, Sometimes I get confused between them both. Yeah. I think Darcy probably has trouble because Jesse's parents did not like her, and Tom's sister I don't think, really liked her, so she's terrible. She's like, you can't try dim my sparkle, No I shine, you can't try dull my shine like.
Speaker 2: Wise done diamonds. So right, SA, we move on.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see her in a Eastern European country, nor can I can I So it's gonna be like when Nikki went to see Igor Slash justin with her outfits and everyone was staring her and she thought it was because she's trans woman and it is not. It was because of her outfits and her hair and her makeup.
Speaker 2: Yeap, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Kara and Guillermo. She is thirty two from virgin Yeah, he is twenty six from Venezuela. This makes me sad. I was always rooting for them, and I had read something. I read it along like a few months ago that they were breaking up, and I was like, I hope that's not true, but maybe it is.
Speaker 2: Well they were separated in ninety day.
Speaker 1: Diaries, yes, because we saw the flashback. He had said to her, I want to quit my job and take flying lessons without telling her, and that you shouldn't do that. So we're at an airport, Guiermo's taking flying lessons while she watches with their baby, Nicholas aka Nico, who's twenty months. We learned on diaries that he quit his job again. I just said that she said he wants to. He said he wanted to be a pilot since he was young. His dad worked on planes, and this is like an American dream for him. He couldn't pursue it in Venezuela. And he pitches it to her like, how good does my husband is a pilot sound? Because I think she's very into appearances, and she always has her makeup and her hair done, and like she would love to be like a fancy, rich wife who's like has a rich pilot husband.
Speaker 2: But well, yes, yes, But also she's really driven. She's a hard worker.
Speaker 1: She would never quit working. That's a good point. She's an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and she's really fucking talented. She's a really good singer, y'all. And she's a really good dancer. Like, she's really fucking talented. And so.
Speaker 1: She was kind of bitchy on their season. Oh yeah, she was a balloon artist at the time. She made those balloon arches. Now she's a realtor. But I do admire she like worked abroad and she she's like one of the only people who know Spanish on this show.
Speaker 2: So I and I say it every time I see her best makeup on ninety Day Fiance, Yeah, she like did you don't notice she's wearing makeup? You just notice how pretty her eyes look, how beautiful her skin looks. But she's got a full beat on, but you don't. It's she It's yeah, I like, this is sad because I actually like them both, and it it feels like, as Jake said, he's like, this is like a sadder going to be a sadder version of marriage story which I never saw, but I think this was going to be like a very real life dissolution of the marriage.
Speaker 1: Yes, two peoples, Yes, and usually unhappily. This happily is my least favorite of the shows because it is watching these marriages just fall apart, but sometimes like it's Kilania and Asuelu, and it's also just really just set but crazy and you have his crazy mom. But this is they're like a normal couple and that had a baby and now their marriage is falling apart. That's sad. That's just sad. So they met when she was in the DR on a work trip and he came over and flirted with her. Eventually she moved there, he proposed, she came. She brought him to the US on a K one. He's a good looking guy too, my dad said he's a handsome dude, which is weird. My dad doesn't talk like that, but apparently has the thing for Guiermo. So she got pregnant shortly after. She is worried about him going to pilot school because the time and the money she still wants him to work right now.
Speaker 2: She also he quit his job, I think, without telling her.
Speaker 1: He quit his job at au He was like a manager at a hotel and it was giving them benefits, and he quit without telling her. That's horrible.
Speaker 2: He is. She can be controlling and he can be. He can be well, they both can be stubborn, but he can be stubborn and also emotionally immature.
Speaker 1: He was, which is why she sometimes needs to be controlling so well.
Speaker 2: And also it never really hit me up before. I'm like, but this is what happens when you're a woman who's in her thirties and you try to date a man who's twenty fucking four years old at the time. Yep, you can do the other way around, folks. Yeah, you an't like a woman in her thirties has no business marrying a guy in his twenties.
Speaker 1: I know. I agree. His brain, his frontal lobe wasn't even fully developed when they got toge.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. And honestly, I feel like he's now he should work a day job while he goes to school because he's got family kids. And at the same time, though, but this pilot school thing I think this is a great thing. He should take out a sixty thousand dollars student loan if that's the way he has to pay for it, like, or work and do it, like that's what you should do. He's in that building career where Kara is like she's building as well. But I think she was very digital nomad, love to travel, but she was like, oh fuck, we have a baby. Now I gotta get real and like I gotta pay for childcare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know if real is her dream, but she's like, you got to pay the bills, so yeah, uh yeah, she want her singing, it is probably her dream.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so uh.
Speaker 1: I think she said. He is working at a restaurant now part time, but there's still a lot of tension about what he did and she can't really trust him because he quit without telling her. And she says this is not his first dream. He wanted to do lawn care. He bought a truck. She helped him create a business and a website and business cards, and he never followed through. He didn't get a single client, He didn't do anything, and she kind of starts yelling at him that he doesn't follow through on his endeavors and she does doesn't he doesn't, but also her tone is not nice.
Speaker 2: No, so guys don't want to Guys don't want to fuck their mom.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, But then don't act like a.
Speaker 2: Child exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a no it's a no win situation.
Speaker 2: So then there's so many people I know personally that are in this dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to be triggering to a lot of people watching this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Yeah. So she says we fight all the time now, and he says she raises her voice and then I fight, And then they try to be peaceful around the baby, but they're sleeping in separate bedrooms and she starts crying talking about it. She said it started after a big fight. He didn't talk to her for three days, which is bad for a marriage. That's bad, and she feels like he hasn't stepped up as a husband, very bad. And then they but they both say they want to get back to being in love and being the way they were. They went to one therapy session and some things were said there and they left in a worse place, so they never went back.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because you would think a man in his position where he's from his culture, he would be opposed to therapy. However, she's the one he said things, and we've never gone back. Yeah, and I'm like, girl, yeah, that's it, girl.
Speaker 1: Go back. You need to go back or find another therapist that go back. Keep going. So it's rough. She's crying. It's just sad.
Speaker 2: It's they're gonna get. They're gonna get. It's gonna get bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're gonna fight. Speaking of fighting, let's move on to the Florida couple who are bringing the Florida in Florida.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. There's so many trash pandas from Nannie that live in Florida. Honestly a lot of them in Tampa. Yeah, we've had we've had well, speaking of Natalie lives in st which is by Tampa. We have some they're not trash pandas people. I love Amber and Daniel you know Daniel Ranch dressing. Yes, yes, yes, the baby.
Speaker 1: Did did the uh Paula and Russ they moved to Florida, but I can't remember if they stayed there.
Speaker 2: For Miami area. Yeah. Yeah, she's a wrestler. I'm glad that they're not on her good Yeah, but so, but they were in Florida. I mean, we've had Courtney Quney. Of course Courtney is from Florida. Like it's just it really is. So I don't know what that says about Florida, but I think y'all do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we don't just say it.
Speaker 2: So this is a new thing. This is like a ninety day is like, hey, we have all these people that live close. So it's almost like it this section almost parts of it felt like am I watching a housewives show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or that season last season when they all lived together in the house during the tell all, and it's like, is that what they're doing now? Is that where the show is moving towards like a real world situation.
Speaker 2: It almost makes you wonder if they're going to try to do is this as much as possible as they can hand with? Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they have been doing on pillow talk more a lot of crossovers and slumber parties and like people hanging out together. So yeah, I think they have realized we like to see well, I don't know if we like to see it, except maybe some people like to see it.
Speaker 2: So much Naughty Day Fiance, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: So much the amount of room in my brain for all of these people like Mary Paynton and I were talking about Marcel the beekeeper and Anna the mole on her face, and I was like, how does we still remember these people? Because all there's no room in my brain for actual like historical events, no government classes or how to do taxes.
Speaker 2: She had to name the Huey, Dewey and Louis, and then he had one on her shoulder and we.
Speaker 1: Called remember you guys would talks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was always hungry to eat the other moles with some hairs on him.
Speaker 1: That's when I first fell in love with you guys. And it's like, we have to do something with it.
Speaker 2: She ended up having all the moles removed, and she did and Jake said publicly, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, they bullied her into it, and she looks great.
Speaker 2: So I got Sissy once at a live show, was at her store and bought some of their honey, and it was like the cinnamon honey. It was the best goddamn honey I've ever had.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 2: So I think they've been having trouble because Shocker, she says, he behaves like a child.
Speaker 1: Shock her. A lot of people on the reddit felt like there was something not all there with him, like, may I've had some challenges.
Speaker 2: I think he had a fever when he was a baby that went a little too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like there were people that who said they spoke turky and his his way of speaking was like a very low like level. Yeah, but she would know that they didn't speak the same language. That's why you should maybe speak the same language.
Speaker 2: I just said that we were just doing ninety day UK earlier today, and we thought, you know, we haven't had a couple of ninety day fiance that literally don't know language a collective same language. It's been a while, not since, it's been.
Speaker 1: A while since they Google translate Devin and g whoon Yeah clean, m. I missed that Google Translate voice being part of the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and you know Paul and Creanye Creanie, Oh god, the okay, So let's talk about now. No one calls her Liby anymore. I think Liby has decided she wants to be referred to as Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: I wrote Libby, and then I thought, will people know who I'm talking about? Or is that you old school?
Speaker 2: I still I'm still calling your Libby and Andre, because that's how I like. That's how it is Elizabeth thirty four, Andre as she says, are Andre thirty eight. He is as gorgeous in person as he is on the show. He's like six', six. Y'all it's Like i'm a. Mountain oh he's really.
Speaker 1: Tall he's that.
Speaker 2: Tall i'm six foot and he like towered over. Me he And alexi Both oh my. GOD i Hugged alexi on that and WHEN i hugged, him it was like just hugging. Steel OH i, know yeah, Right so, okay SO i may t you wear a.
Speaker 8: CHAP i rolled and ROWING i, heard AND i find it talking with, tone AND i hate my in lawn AND i hate everyone else AND i love my. Wife that's all, yo who yo, who but whole.
Speaker 2: BRIGADE i WISH i wish you played a piccolo right, now just so you, Go, yeah that would have been really. Nice thank you for fucking it, Up. Kimberly you could have yes me and you just ship the BAD i. Know.
Speaker 1: Anyway so SOMETIMES i just Think i'm at a show And i'm just, like he didn't ask for audience, participation play bitch.
Speaker 2: No and so they they're on this pirate ship because that's what you. DO i forget where they, are but, yeah are they In tampa?
Speaker 1: NOW i think they're In. Tampa now they moved To.
Speaker 2: Tampa then they they've moved away from her. Family so what's. Interesting and we already knew this About libby And andre that they basically don't and he fully even when we talk to them on that boat several years, ago he was, like, oh, Yeah i'm going to talk to the call terrible. People like he just bad mouthed all of her family And libby's just sitting there with her crooked, mouth like. Nah but we found out later and we're gonna talk about. Later but Apparently lauren had a falling out with her family as, well and they don't talk.
Speaker 1: Anymore didn't surprise me after their last. Season but but her mom is so.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yea her mother is a, monster but it's also GREAT. Tv terrible.
Speaker 1: PERSON i feel like they're Giving jews a really bad.
Speaker 2: Name oh just treats her like, shit but it. Does lauren freaks out and so we can all relate to. That but, anyway we'll get to. Them so living In, andre they've been married for seven. Years they have two, Kids eleanor And. Winston they're. Adorable famous lines of do not terrorize me with your. Pregnancy that was An andrea. Line so you need to remember that because he is he is From, moldova and he IS i would, say one of the most nice guy and one of the most misogynist men in ninety day fiance.
Speaker 1: Multiverse, yeah if you want to be confused and question, everything just watch him because sometimes you'll be, like, Oh, andrea you're hilarious.
Speaker 2: And then you, go, yeah you're like what whoa what are you? Thinking so and such a.
Speaker 3: Chauvinist, yes it's also but also it's also impressive that he almost gets what he wants just by his sheer.
Speaker 2: Will, yeah he could have no. Town he knew nothing about, houses he knew nothing about real.
Speaker 1: Estate but just hard, WORKING i, think and dedicated to.
Speaker 2: Hard, working but more of.
Speaker 1: Wanted to be a. Success it's just like you do.
Speaker 2: Happen BECAUSE i say, So, YES i, Know georgie And andrea are the same. Voice i'm not good with. Accents if you came here for an, accent fuck, Off, Yes so ANYWAY i Think i'm here for. That Great so, anyway there they show the five the sisters yelling they show all the drama with the we call them the buttholebergay because they all show their, Buttthole i'm lonely porn or only. Things and so he's, like now we only keep in charge With jock and her Sister. Becky so so.
Speaker 1: Not, jen who is with Uh natalie? Sex what's his? Face?
Speaker 2: Josh?
Speaker 1: Josh?
Speaker 2: Yeah Not, jen who's With? Josh and not their terrible kudos AS i see as you're talking and you've got a pride flag in your. Background kudos To libby because her mom posted this rant about gay people And libby went off on her mother and THEN i think her actually WHEN i saw, her and she went off a little bit then and then even posted this like whole post just throwing her mother under the bus and was very. Supportive so, yeah, Good. Yeah so they have decided to move To, moldova and And libby even Says i'm on. BOARD i you, KNOW i want them to meet that side of the, family she, Said but lately we've been fighting about it. More and she, Says i'm just so attached To. Florida if you're saying that, sentence then you need to question your life.
Speaker 1: Choices, yeah it's time to reevaluate a.
Speaker 2: Lot, yeah it's like someone who, Says, GOD i Love. Idaho you can Ask kyle From craig cray on that one what he thought about. It, oh he got.
Speaker 1: Potatoes, yeah he got THE i like.
Speaker 2: POTATOES i love potato fried potatoes in the during the Morning militia. Meeting but, anyway so people.
Speaker 1: Are going to get so.
Speaker 2: Mad.
Speaker 1: LISTEN i Appreciate florida because Without florida there would be no dateline episodes AND i wouldn't have a. Career and it's not just me that says. That josh Manko it says that. Regularly BUT i also think Without florida we might not have ninety day. Fiance so this is.
Speaker 2: True MAYBE i do you know? What AND i gota Say, jake AND i JUST i really dug In florida a. Lot he dug in a lot On ohio when we went on. Tour are probably two favorite cities we went to Where. Tampa tampa is a great. City, now granted we weren't there in the middle Of july Or, august but it was, beautiful the people were, nice there was AMAZING i had an Amazing cuban food like it was so, great And jake was. Shot he Loved, columbus Loved. Columbus, wow great food and best dick he got on all tour From. Grinder, congrats That's jake. Fu you need to have good, food good. Penis and then he loves your. City who knew.
Speaker 1: That idaho had it going? On, no have a lot of murderers In? Idaho Yeah idaho also, yeah.
Speaker 2: So uh so they. Are they have been fighting about it. More But andrea is.
Speaker 4: Like it's chupile to live there and the rest of the culture is in our lives and that's.
Speaker 2: It that's what he. Talked he basically, says that's. It you're so stupid thinking this, way basically what he. Anuates so she's ready to go food full in but she doesn't. Know but and this is so Peak Andrei. Libby he's, like you will love it, there and she looks at him and, goes m make any. Famosis that's kind of their, Relationship like they both never seem really. Happy he's always a little angry and she's always very. Annoyed that's kind of their their even when we, met that's kind of how they.
Speaker 1: Were BUT i think they have good.
Speaker 2: Sex, oh oh my.
Speaker 1: God AND i think that's one of the things that keeps them.
Speaker 2: Together, yes people wonder it's somebody the townhouse next to them is wondering if a professional yodeler when they fuck like it's just so they. SORRY i just Hear Mary payne Going matt stop. So but they're invited to a house warming party For lourena And alex because they bought a house And jovi, Child jovi And yara are going to be there. Now libby says that her And lorn have been friends for four years and they bonded over their husband's. Initially and and So andre, SAYS i joke sometimes at the tell all we had a. Differ we, HAD i, joke but we had to tell all we had a difference in conflict because he's talking about With, jovi and he says jovis a mama's, boy, so which she kind of.
Speaker 1: Is BUT i love how in comparison To, Andrea jovi looks like the world's biggest feminist mister strip club.
Speaker 2: HIMSELF i just saw them On. Instagram he and yar were at a strip.
Speaker 1: Club y'are love strip.
Speaker 2: Club just go have a size all, right.
Speaker 1: But compared To, andrea he's like a raging. Feminist that's, true that's.
Speaker 2: True what did you think Of andre's comment When libby, said but y're is a?
Speaker 3: Woman oh that she wants yr's. Opinion, yeah she's, LIKE i want yours opinion because she's a. Woman, yeah that makes perfect sense to. ME i don't know Why andre got so pissed about.
Speaker 1: It he's a, mom and you want to talk to another. Woman what is it like as a woman to live In Eastern? Europe what is it like to be a?
Speaker 2: Mom and He oh my, god she's a.
Speaker 1: Woman SOMETIMES i hate, him but sometimes.
Speaker 2: But you would well because you want a banging.
Speaker 1: Maybe. NO i like the way at the, last tell, all he came after certain, people like he came After, chakaina who was being a B I t C h.
Speaker 2: Terrible she was, terrible that tell.
Speaker 1: All AND i was, like Go, Andre So occasion's a justice warrior for, people and he will he will fight For, yeah he gets really into.
Speaker 2: That shall we talk About Yai yara And Jovie. Child, yeah in.
Speaker 1: Her banging bod walking.
Speaker 2: In slow, motion she's fucking, gorgeous. Y'all she he is beautiful And jovie's buried in the, sand and they're with their, daughter My, mala who's cute as can. Be their thing is he. Moved they moved from they lived he lived outside Of New, orleans not in the city, though but they lived In louisiana with his, mother and he was very he is a mama's. Boy but they moved. Here she knew that he had a. Job he works like on an oil, rig so he's like home for a, month gone from, month home for a month. Gone so he has gone six months a. Year yara did not expect, that and so she was really fucking, lonely didn't have a lot of friends her. Age they and then she got, pregnant like literally right when she got here With Miley miley, Yeah Myta. Mila. Yes so they're starting to talk about a second. Child he's, ready But yar is kind of, ready which is a step because, before like a year, Ago yare was like chof TOFY i just got my buddy. Back so, YEAH i think it's gonna be in the. Cards but and Then yard does, say but sometimes they feel LIKE i already have two, kids which she does Because jovie is a. Manchild mm. Hmm, yeah so. Yes, anyway so they went To Couple's therapy Aka Last.
Speaker 1: Resort Last, resort you know when you go to Couples therapy and Big ed is.
Speaker 2: There, yeah they were on the first Season Last, resort which was really a lot more therapy than season, two although they had a lot in season. Two we just didn't see. It but they feel like they can do this baby. Thing and but except for he is always working and he's gone six months out of the, year and y'all it's hard to leave those jobs because it's good. Money, yeah you make really good, money probably several hundred thousand dollars a year doing.
Speaker 1: That and his mom babysat for them all the. Time and now she's not there because.
Speaker 2: Now they're In Miami.
Speaker 1: Momo But yara Says jove is.
Speaker 2: Not supportive of her dream. Now she did have a makeup, line, apparently the makeup line like gap gay, people eye rashes and stuff like. That SO i don't think she's doing that. Now and so now she wants to make designer dog toys and things like that and dog, clothes Which jovi's, like we don't even have a. Dog when he.
Speaker 1: Said they didn't have a, DOG i THINK i spat out my. WATER i.
Speaker 2: Did it was pretty, funny but that's Your she is. Savvy she, IS i, think a good business. Person the problem with the makeup thing is that you do it like a makeup. Company you order it from like. Overseas you don't know what's doing in, prey.
Speaker 1: You rebranded as your own.
Speaker 2: Rebranded it's the same shit other people are. Buying so but SHE'S i don't, look there's a lot of money in dog, accessories so who. Knows look at Fucking lisa Vander. Pump mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm but he did, say, like do you have a five year? Plan she's, LIKE i have a plan in my. HEAD i was, like jas.
Speaker 2: Yes so they're gonna go meet with some friends and they haven't seen something. Before And joey's Like andre and we are to deal With And yara Says, joffe he reminds me of my. Brother he, says stupid shit because He's Eastern. European that's a man From Eastern. European that's what they. Do she's not, wrong he's not, wrong so he. Doesn't but that's interesting putting them together because Where lauren And, libby but Especially lauren get really triggered by by andre yar is just, like this is another day with my. Family so, anyway But yard is excited that she has friends to rely, on so they're gonna go to the house for me as. Well and let us move on To lauren And. Alexi they, Are, they're we, Are they're Oh. Lauren the first sentence Is lauren, says we are done with having, kids AND i went, good thank, god thank. God she just spent all this money to get her body. Back why would?
Speaker 1: You, also she almost died each, time and the doctor kept, saying don't get pregnant, again and she's, LIKE i do WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Want, YEAH i do WHAT i. Want so but there they have was a house with this fish on the. WALL i really enjoyed talking to them on the. Boat actually they were my favorite. PEOPLE i talked To lauren like she can. Be she was really shitty on a Tell all With paula years. Ago they were really, YES i, remember which was shitty because she got a lot of online, hate so you think she'd be aware of, that but she has since. OFTENED i think a lot more on the Tell. Aws but, anyway but it's crazy to me that they have they met eleven years ago on when she went on A Birthright bank trip and they've been married for ten. Years they ARE, og they ARE og ninety day fiance and so her Friend noga comes. Over we've never met at this person. Before but again it's like they need people in these people's lives because their, family because her sister seems to hate her.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah her sister drink the mom's kool. Aid, yea and the dad just does what the mom. Wants, yeah, exactly that's really.
Speaker 2: Sad it's really. Sad it. Is and, so But noga is one of her best. Friends basically. Family and Then Sean alex's, family got friend is coming? Over who's she, said basically? Family so did you think.
Speaker 1: Those people should be? There it seemed very. Weird there's no one else at this party that's not on ninety day.
Speaker 2: FIANCE i think That jean is an actual. FRIEND i Think noga was From Florida Central. CASTING i mean maybe they're, friends but.
Speaker 1: She's want to be a. Regular, no she could be a. Regular noga did, Great, bravo she did.
Speaker 2: Great she knew the, Assignment uh, huh she crushed. It, YES i Think laura knew the assignment, too that she's supposed to instigate on this at. All alex is where a tank top And i'm.
Speaker 1: Distracted, Right, yeah he has arms for? Days, yeah so.
Speaker 2: Hot, Sorry i'm.
Speaker 1: Back we're not, saying by the, WAY i know we're going to get, comments we are not talking About palestine And, israel thank.
Speaker 2: You, No, no we're. Not, no, no.
Speaker 1: We are just watching a. Show, yeah it's we got some comments last time we talked about.
Speaker 2: Them, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Understand i'm not SAYING i agree with their. COMMENTS i understand why this is. Triggering i'm just, saying, y'all this is.
Speaker 1: Hot if we still, hot if.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk about problematic people on these, realities we would talk about no. One mm. Hmm that's why they're on a reality, show so that you know. What, Whatever this isn't my show, anyway so y'all can nor. Mind yeah it's, yeah it's Pink shade paying, okay so it. Anyway they are they they're really just in The they're there for a little bit and Then jovi and your.
Speaker 1: Show up and then, wait CAN I i just have to. Interrupt lauren is making these. Potatoes it was not enough, potatoes LIKE i could eat in that whole little tray that she was by.
Speaker 3: MYSELF i think you think that these ARE tv, people you, Think, yeah And lauren eat.
Speaker 2: Food, no that's a good.
Speaker 1: Point but the.
Speaker 3: Men, yeah, yeah but Even Andre andre could just pick up an out potato and just eat it like.
Speaker 2: We eat.
Speaker 1: Potatoes we just bite into.
Speaker 2: Potato we bite into. Potato. YEAH i mean that.
Speaker 1: Got you a little, excited yea eating raw? Potato?
Speaker 2: Yeah But, andre and where are? We what colors is?
Speaker 4: Sky?
Speaker 2: Now we need to MOVE i need to move.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 2: Uh so they. Are lauren is like Jovin yard come over And Livy Andre she's, LIKE i absolutely Adore. Libby i've known her for a long. Time she's, LIKE i don't Know andre so, well but sometimes the way he talks to people isn't. Appropriate she's, Like i've seen him get loud, before so that does make me a little. Nervous so they're setting up the, stage, y'all And jove's, like don't be an interesting in group of, people and you're and y'as, LIKE i get along with. Everyone the men go outside to grill while the women are doing women stuff and drinking. Champagne but they're talking About Libby bean And. Ukraine libby tells him, like we're gonna go To moldova and we're moving, there And, yara, see it's interesting because y'are has the opinion of someone from An Eastern european, country and she literally just, goes what the fuck would you moved?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: CRAZY i love, HER i love, Her and Even lauren's, like that's WHAT i. Said it almost like all three of these they're such bigger than life. Characters didn't it feel a little bit like an eighty? Sitcom? Yes, yeah isn't it like there's there's like a neighbor who hasn't quote an. Accent, yes everyone collapsed for. Ya then There's lauren like the the like The, jewish, sarcastic and then there's like the kind of ditsy. Blonde he's, LIKE i don't know this. Company really it's so but But lauren, SAYS i don't know If maldov is the, best and then and she's, like and BECAUSE i don't know if The monthdove is the, best it's pretty. Corrupt and then y'are with the bangers this episode it's just Like, america it's not, corrupt And levy kind of, goes it is.
Speaker 1: So half of that corruption is in my own.
Speaker 2: Family, yes of that sques in my own, family in my own. State so but WHAT i, thought what think Of yar's choice Of libby, says, WELL i feel bad BECAUSE i took him away from his. Country what did you think Of yar's response to that when she, said this was our, choice you didn't take us.
Speaker 1: Away, WELL i think it was different for her BECAUSE i think she really wanted to come To america and she misses her, family but she really wanted to come To, America so she has a totally different. Perspective When lauren chimed in and, said, YEAH i don't like that argument it was his. Choice that's bullshit because on her, seasons she's cried many times because she felt guilty because she took him away from his, family and he didn't want to come to THE. Us he loved being In israel with his. Family he's very close to his. Parents, yeah so she felt. Guilty but now she's saying.
Speaker 2: They talked about moving To israel On hay.
Speaker 1: Exactly so, yeah it's they're not all on the same playing field on. That BUT i don't think you owe him forever for that or should have to move back to, reciprocate like just to make him. HAPPY i, mean he did make a. Decision, Now andre was fine to come To. America he wanted to live The american.
Speaker 2: Dream he wanted to he, yes he wanted to buy into whatever that was and make. Money AND i think this is WHY i pushed back on you, little or don't push. Back BUT i think HE'S i don't know If andrea's a really hard, worker BECAUSE i think that's why life would be. Easier he realized his life could be. Easier uh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right he did always Want chuck to like give him a job and stuff without really knowing the. Business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah and so just kind of this sheer bull. Headedness so and we're going to talk about that. Bullheadedness so, anyway and So alex's outside cooking and he's, like that's where he, says my in laws we don't talk to them. Anymore he's, like and my mom doesn't talk to her mom at. All andre, Says so they relate on, that And louis, says or that's where they talk. About that's why we're talking about. Moving AND i love though the commercial ended or. Whatever and then when they come, back we've never had a chiron of all three. Couples what it was. Like jake called it ninety Day. Avengers it was like all six of them walking slow motion on a. BEACH i got to say when it did, it it kind of made me gasp AND i got.
Speaker 1: Goosebumps did you you thought it was a Little.
Speaker 2: It was like an, Event they're all to get.
Speaker 1: There Mary payne hated.
Speaker 2: It Mary, payne, well she doesn't like a lot of nude. Things she doesn't LIKE i like.
Speaker 1: No She she's become much more jaded and bitter BECAUSE i actually Found ed charming at the last tell all when he was flirting With greg's, mom AND i thought it was, funny and she THOUGHT i was, crazy AND i was embarrassed for myself for Finding. BIG i Hate Big. ED i can't BELIEVE i found, it BUT i found it funny when he was flirting with the.
Speaker 2: Feel jake thought it was funny, too so DID. I But jake even was like the SHADE i got From Mary.
Speaker 1: Payne she's Like luis still.
Speaker 2: ANYMORE i know if lu still is not on the single, life Then i'm.
Speaker 1: DONE i know that would be, perfect that would be, perfect, perfect, Perfect.
Speaker 2: So, anyway so. Yeah so they're all talking about movie and they're sitting down to eat basically and where are my? Notes So andre is kind of talking to the guys still and he's, Like libby's not into, it And joe's, like who's not going to be into? It who is? Not And andre, says, well, again this is Pure. Andre i'm going to make her AND i will sell her on. IT i will give her y'all put a button in a pin in this word, ultimatum, yep. Ultimatum you're gonna hear it a. Lot and So alex kind of bristles at this Because alexi's, like, wait you're gonna have to leave. Her she's not gonna. Move he's, like this is your, wife she's not on. Board how are you going to do?
Speaker 1: This but that Is alex also becomes a raging feminist in comparison.
Speaker 2: To yes and compared To, andre and so uh Brs by basically like, well she's, like what are you going to do, there Deliby And libby's, Like we'll be a stay at home. Mom And lauren's, like, Well alex wants me to be a stay at home, home but we all need a. Break and she's like in, fact tomorrow we need to have a girl's. Night and it's not because the producer says they needed a film another couple of. Episodes we're.
Speaker 1: Here producers have told me they've already gotten this the releases, side.
Speaker 2: All, right they rented the party.
Speaker 4: Bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah they sit down to eat, dinner it's the six of, them and then Like, sam the best, friend just had to. Leave so he's, gone and now there's just no.
Speaker 1: Gut did he have raging diarrhea or? SOMETHING i don't. Know did he just not want to be on the. SHOW i don't know that around these.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i, went, oh this shit is. Crazy he was white. People, yeah he was, like this is some crazy white people AND i gotta get, out. Y'all. Bye so and so they sit down to eat and there's And lauren brought up because she's, like we were talking About, Libby mitch And moldova and she just Says, Libby mitch And. Moldova and Immediately andre, GOES i have good friends and family, There like he's already defense because that's What i'm gaydas and And lauren's, like, well but can you see your kids growing up? There and y'are a FUN i was, LIKE i do not see. Her she's like she want adjust to the. Culture and she says things like she's An american, baby she Spoiled, American and what she means by, that it's not more of a derogatory. Term it's more of it's like WHEN i went To italy and you kind of, go it's a couple of years. Ago it's the first TIME i was, like Maybe i'll live In italy one. Day, oh that'd be. Great and then you're, like, oh, wait there's no. Dryers everybody has to hang dry their. Clothes and my friend, said in the, winter it takes like a week for your clothes to, dry the just hanging up all over your. Apartment there's not a. Dishwasher there's like there's, conveniences the creature comforts we are used to As. Americans we don't realize that that is not a lot of the. World mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm And libby even said that To. Andre she's, LIKE i WON'T i wanta, DRYER i want a washing. Machine and Then yara goes she's used to like ice and restaurants and air, conditioning.
Speaker 2: Which sounds, silly but like people miss those. Things.
Speaker 1: True it's, yeah you miss those things when you Miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ALTHOUGH i don't know, why But Coca cola And italy they always serve it with a. Lemon it's delicious with a. Lemon here in THE, US i hate it doesn't taste.
Speaker 1: It might be a sugar.
Speaker 2: Thing, well they don't have the chemicals we. Do, Yeah, so, ANYWAY i don't. KNOW i don't know a lot OF i don't work for THE. Fda i'm out of my depth. Here we need to move. On this is already an Hour ingrid's gonna.
Speaker 1: GO i talk ABOUT Rfk junior right.
Speaker 2: Now oh oh oh so, Okay so, anyway, well So nora knew no Or. Noga, sorry my odd thing autocorrects.
Speaker 1: To, nora BUT i didn't remember if it Was nora Or.
Speaker 2: Noga and so she immediately jumps. In she's, like, well didn't you do the ninety days to become An american and you want to come here and drag them. Back that's not, Fair And i'm, Like i'm actually. NOT i don't think it's that. Crazy if they want to live In, maltova the kids are, young this is a great age for them to go experience their, family learn the, language learn the culture and if you.
Speaker 1: Want it's also like can people change their minds, Too like that's you might think you don't want kids and then later you do Want like it's they've been together for a long.
Speaker 2: Time so, Also, noga Being american is not the best thing in the world for a lot of.
Speaker 1: People. Now oh So i'm sure they have less guns In. Muldo well MAYBE i don't. Know ACTUALLY i don't know the.
Speaker 2: Situation, WELL i just saw a thing about more children and like dine in comparison to other, countries so the life expected to be our kids are shorter and a lot of that's because so, anyway so check yourself before you wreck, Yourself. Noga but she doesn't give a, shit And lauren, says, WELL i understand it's kind of, corrupt And andrea, says it's part Of russian. World what do you? Expect Just i'm, like, sure, okay And andrea, Says i'm getting this what he, Does i'm getting attack with no support From. Libby i'm having to advocate on my own. Country And libby then she was, LIKE i am never going to be caught in a country That i'm not okay With andre And alex is LIKE i don't know what to. Do he's, like they're not on the same, page AND i think this is rude and. Disrespectful And lauren's, like, yeah who the fuck is? He and Then jovi, says, well.
Speaker 4: You said that you would give her an, ultimatum And libby goes, out what autimatum are you talking?
Speaker 2: About? Andre that's what's great about Leaving andre is that you think on the same. Page but then they just they throw each other under the bus right in front of, everybody, like, uh they're From.
Speaker 1: Florida they are used to fighting in front of. There look at their, family Like charlie was didn't regularly start fights at The olive garden and for family. Dinners, oh She's.
Speaker 2: The amount of fights that they've had in publics alone is just. Astronomical so really good. Cake by the, way publics, Good, Chris she's store In, florida but, anyway she's and So libby's, like why is the? Ultimatum And i'm pretty sure we're going going to Move And libby, says you can give me an, ultimatum but you'll get one right. Back and she's, like we're, out discusses. Later and So Andrea onoga is going in on into And andre starts yelling at her like you don't know, me And laurence says Get lauren gets really, agitated and she's, like as An american, mother go into country is a big fucking. Move if the mother's not it's like that crosstitch thing that like my Grandma hazel, usaid but if mama ain't, happy ain't nobody. Happy, yeah she's not wrong in a lot of that, talk especially if the mother is the matriarchy That i'm raising the.
Speaker 1: Family, Yeah andrea has never heard happy wife half to be.
Speaker 2: Life oh? Boy oh what? Crazy but she is worried about the kids being effected about. It i'm affected by. It and then But andrea, says but what does the money come? From and because, oh Then andrea starts attacking, that, Well alex makes all the, money And lauren's, LIKE i make my own, money don't even And alex actually, Says she's, like, hey, bro she makes her own money, too so it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Different absolutely he. Did and what's funny is Like jovi is very beta compared To. Andre So andre yells At jovi and yells at the, women but he doesn't raise his voice. Ever to big Tall, alex Because alexi is like on his, level alpha male, style so he's only comfortable yelling At jovi and the women.
Speaker 2: Ding ding ding ding or as we play on our show often you're. Welcome oh do you? What you know? What you probably, Well i'll end it With But lauren, says If i'm holding the house with together And i'm, happy that's that really, matters and goes that's so, quick fucking selfish And noga like it's LIKE.
Speaker 1: I got all the neighborhood dogs started barking fucking.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Yeah, Fuck she's, like you beat the. Shit that's an asshole of a. Man and she gets up and leaves and that's a show and that's all of her but for. Her then we hear somebody's phone ring and we hear this song.
Speaker 1: When you want deal deal what you call a.
Speaker 2: Big, sorry y'all were doing this on my. Zancaster so we have all the stuff That jaken out play on our show all the. TIME i needed.
Speaker 1: To do more sound effects on my.
Speaker 2: Show oh, yeah for.
Speaker 1: Sure just break up the murder a little. Bit side note two side. Notes yara is just drinking the whole. Time she is just so amused, like what the fuck is?
Speaker 2: Happening, yes she.
Speaker 1: Is did you notice the pineapple On alexi? Shirt was he trying to swing with those? People? WHAT i don't know if it was the logo or a, sticker but like he had a pineapple on his.
Speaker 2: Shirt you can't give me hope about these. Things you cannot.
Speaker 1: Entree, obviously if you had to, be it would Be entre Not jovi that he would be swinging with and one of the LADIES i.
Speaker 2: Go less than just swinging and more, like but he would want to Because joey's kind of soft and, smooth like a lady, body and he would want to fucking LIKE Bnd jovi over and give it to, him, right that makes? Sense the most top energy of all of.
Speaker 1: Them uh huh.
Speaker 2: Is. Out it's a PROBABLY i was gonna, Say, alex but and honestly it could be Your ACTUALLY i was just gonna your first, yeah uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah good for her, anyway great dinner. Party i'm sure the neighbors loved. It It's, florida they were used to.
Speaker 2: IT i like this new little. THING i like.
Speaker 1: IT i think it could be very. FUN i don't know if it's going to. Last the whole, season or if they're going to keep having these fake reasons for them to get, together But i'm here for, it it'll be break break up the other. Couples this was so much. Fun thank You matt for recording with. Me everyone see. YOU i KNOW i love. You Follow Reality gaze in case for some reason you're. NOT i don't know. Why they literally do voices of ladies moles on her. Face if that sort of thing is offensive to, you it might not be the show for.
Speaker 2: You, oh if you're easily, offended we always say please, listen or if you're very if you're Very christian and very true to the, word please listen and tell your pastor about.
Speaker 1: Us spread the, word spread the word and The Good. Book thank? You is that? Right DID i use that? Phrase?
Speaker 2: RIGHT i Grow, catholic SO i don't. Know we didn't say shit LIKE i remember my. Friends i'd go to their church until and, say well are you washed in the? Blood And i'm like that sounds. Disgusting washed in the. Blood oh, yeah washed in the. Blood it means you that you're, baptized that you were saved.
Speaker 1: Again now what the water in the baptism Represents jesus', blood not.
Speaker 2: Not in, it well in, well not In. Catholicism it's in the little you, know little like bird bird.
Speaker 1: Fountains oh, yeah they just do it on The.
Speaker 2: All My baptist friends they got they got baptized in. Bathtubs they all have a bathtub and literally they have a bathtub in the middle of the. Church and there's sometimes these pastoral scenes Of jesus paying with the cross and they get in there and because they get, baptized like when they're, older like when they're when they decide they want to be saved By.
Speaker 1: God oh, Interesting, yeah. Yeah religion is, crazy, everybody all. Religions but if it gives you, something go for. It, songs you're not hurting, Anybody so thank, You and my show's a date With. Dayline nobody. Cares we all Want Mary payne to come back soon and be well and give subscribe to her follow her On instagram because that would be such a good get well gift is More instagram. Followers because she's, obsessive she abcessively checks the.
Speaker 2: Number so, obsessive obsessively checks the. Number so, yeah, yes that would be she Would, Violet, violet stop touching my. Phone you're going to delay My. Instagram Violet ginger put down My Hello lash put that.
Speaker 1: Down oh sorry for the, yawning, GUYS i yawn a.
Speaker 2: Lot.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry she like compulsively. Yawns it's, fine it's, fine we love. Her come back soon and thank you all for listening and we will see you next.
Speaker 2: Time thank, You bye.
Speaker 1: Bye the building in The building sim building in the bos