Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Well, here we go, this weekend weekend fix. Just jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: So this is the pot if you're lucky enough to listen to this. By the way, we appreciate it. This is the podcast episode that shows up on the weekends that does not appear in the regular twenty plus hours of programming that we do during the week for well, for good reasons.
Speaker 4: Shit, Oh well, you can't say that on the radio.
Speaker 3: What else is on your mind?
Speaker 4: We shall see?
Speaker 3: Are you all right?
Speaker 4: We shall see?
Speaker 3: Working through something we've Bill.
Speaker 2: Belichick, arguably one of the greatest football coaches in the history of the sport.
Speaker 1: Why are you wearing tassels today? Just felt like being a little extra.
Speaker 4: This is how I usually after this, I'm gonna go clean the house.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, little mid drift showing with some tassels hanging down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little highway to heaven?
Speaker 1: Did you make that? Did you sew that on someone? Because you've got the tassels on the shorts and.
Speaker 2: The crop top sowing, it would would imply that I have that skill that's just duct taped on the inside.
Speaker 1: Okay, because your wife didn't put that little number together for you.
Speaker 3: Does she even know you have that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, she will later, but as of right now, it's gonna be your surprise.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Bill Belichick, we've all had a friend who has dated someone where we go along to get along in the beginning and we think.
Speaker 3: It's a novelty.
Speaker 1: We think it's like, oh, that's so fun, and you and your wife or me and my husband, we get to talk about it in the car on the way home, like, oh, if you see so and so, isn't that fun for them? Ha ha ha.
Speaker 4: But it's not gonna last.
Speaker 1: But it's not gonna last. They're not gonna hold press conferences together. She's not gonna run his interview that he does with the national media. And that's what's kind of happening, is this Bill Belichick novelty relationship continues on. His friends are kind of backing away.
Speaker 2: And it's funny the way that this is the article that you found about it. It's funny because it points to Nantucket as being like the place where he exists, and I mean he's all over the place. He's literally coaching in North Carolina. But Nantucket is the place.
Speaker 3: Where is Nantucket? Is that like Boston?
Speaker 4: It's way up in its northeast. Yeah, I think Hampton's and that kind of Well, I know, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't know exactly where it is. I know the vibe. It is a Massachusetts Okay, So have I been there that You'll have to is it in your phone? It's an island in Massachusetts. Yes, it's thirty miles south of Cape Cod. I've been to Cape Cod. I don't think I've been to Nantucket because if I had been to Nantucket, I would have done the rhyme, the dirty rhyme, which is there once was a man from Nantucket, and Pete Demetrio would be very upset. I can't continue that. But it's very dirty if I remember correct. Yeah, So does it end with fuck it?
Speaker 4: It should? If it doesn't, Well, there is a Sucket in there. I know that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there always is.
Speaker 5: So So Nantucket growth is a hoity toity place, shall we say, And I'm sure it would be way toity.
Speaker 3: That's very courage well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it would be the setting for the next installment of a Real Housewives.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like Nantucket is probably the scene of like a Million Beach reads like a rich family in Nantucket and like the local boy comes home and she's a single mom now, and it's like a whole thing. I'm pretty sure that this is a real story that exists.
Speaker 4: To know where that story was going to go exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why there's many books about it.
Speaker 2: But guess who lives in Nantucket? I also Bill Belichick's ex girlfriend, Linda Holliday and her family.
Speaker 4: Now is she age appropriate?
Speaker 2: Linda Holiday sixty two? Bill Belichick seventy three? Oh yeah, so much more age appropriate. Jordan Hudson, Bill Belichick's current girlfriend is twenty four.
Speaker 3: He was fifty when she was a fetus. Is that right, something like.
Speaker 4: That forty nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about Bill Belichick, and it's something that Robert Kraft has said for years. Yes, Robert Craft, the owner of the New England Patriots. You don't have to be a football fan to know that he was the one caught in the gardens of the Star Gardens, the gardens of the Orchid, the orchids of the Night, the lily of the Valley.
Speaker 3: I don't know something of that nature.
Speaker 4: Some Orchid Day spots writing.
Speaker 1: It's where all the New York people go in Florida to winter because it's too cold and inconvenient in New York to live there during the winter.
Speaker 4: They have a lot of money, but not enough money to change the.
Speaker 1: Weather exactly pretty much, that's all they can't do. So they go to Florida and that's where they spend winter. And Robert Craft is no different, and he would go to these massage parlors.
Speaker 3: And I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: The story because it's before all of the football players proposition to themselves, to their messus is Deshan Watson punters.
Speaker 2: It always happened. It's that the massus massage artists, right.
Speaker 3: They realized there was a racket and some money to be made.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad that your due has flown off your lily, because you usually are the like the naive one about naive, you just think the best of people, And I think you're coming around to my.
Speaker 3: Side of life.
Speaker 1: I think you're realizing that people are awful. People are disgusting, awful with humans. But anyway, I forget exactly what his transgression was other than he was getting these happy endings in this massage Parlors.
Speaker 5: I think that's maybe as far as it went. Well, that's why he's not in jail, right, right.
Speaker 3: But anyway, dumb, dumb, especially when you have more money than.
Speaker 4: God, right, like make sure you can't find a.
Speaker 1: Prostitution, is you can't find a screace exactly when you make a lot of money, all make.
Speaker 3: Sure that your prostitution is discreet.
Speaker 4: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Robert Craft that Robert Craft has always said about Bill Belichick. Of course, his head coach forever won all of those Lombardes with the Patriots there with Tom Brady. He has long said that, yes, Bill Belichick is a savant, he is a football savant, but he's an idiot savant. He is a dumb, dumb human. And I have been around a lot of football in the past seven years working for the Chargers, and I can say that when you are in this arena of the NFL, that is all you do. That is live, sleep, breathe eat NFL.
Speaker 2: Most coaches now will spend days at a time at their facilities, I mean literally sleeping, eating, bathing, at the facilities.
Speaker 1: All all they spend their intellectual power on is football and emotional power as well. There are a lot of people in this world that never grew up because they've been at practice, or they've been at games the whole time, they've been watching film the whole time. They haven't developed the emotional callouses that we have out in the wild, living our lives, interacting with people in a real sense.
Speaker 4: They've never practiced that part of life.
Speaker 1: No, so, I mean some of them, some of them have, obviously, but that's a very real thing. And that seems to be the Bill Belichick thing. He's lived life at games and practices my whole lifetime.
Speaker 3: He has. He's always been a coach.
Speaker 4: And well Jordan's whole lifetime he's been a coach too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So you know, you look at this guy as this genius, as this god, as this person who was able to run this program at the highest level for so long, and you think that they are just brilliant in all facets of life, and that's not the case, unfortunately. Like if you were a seventy three year old man and a twenty four year old girl started showing interest in you, you would think probably you being you. Let's just say your wife has long left you, You've made an s ton of money, and you know what it is. You know that she just likes your money, right, and if you get to have sex with her, cool, But you know it's just a novelty, right, Well, you don't think it's real.
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't think of the future necessarily, and.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't think of the future. You'd think of the right now, right right.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen, Hey, I don't know anybody who faults Bill Belichick for that aspect of it. I do think there's an attitude of okay, you know, yeah, if I was in Bill Belichick's position, there's a lot of guys who probably think I'd hit that too.
Speaker 3: But who wouldn't hit that? But you, I mean, she does have crazy eyes.
Speaker 4: I will give you the well there's that.
Speaker 2: I mean that there is something to be said about protecting yourself from crazy Well.
Speaker 3: The problem I have with it, you can screw whoever you want to screw. I don't care.
Speaker 1: The issue that I see with it, that his friends probably see, is she's insinuating herself in positions.
Speaker 3: Of power over his life.
Speaker 1: Right, just take that press conference alone or that interview alone where she's saying what they are going to talk about, what they aren't going to talk about. I didn't like that, and I don't even know well bell Attack. I don't like any adult telling another adult like what to do and when that's that's unhealthy to me, I think.
Speaker 2: And it brings to mind other relationships of that controlling aspect of Okay, so younger person comes in younger and she may not you would think she doesn't have the power in the relationship because she's not as well known, she doesn't have the money, she doesn't have the prestige, she doesn't have the career.
Speaker 3: She has the vagina, but she's got something else.
Speaker 2: Right, and whatever that is is controlling Bill Bellie.
Speaker 1: We've all seen the lady parts rule a man before.
Speaker 4: You just have to say, lady, it's lad.
Speaker 3: Well you're not there for his personality, are you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I know, but it's all want me to.
Speaker 3: Do that with my hands the way you're doing it, do it that way? Okay? Like is that too big? No? Maybe, like maybe just a hand like this, bitch, you.
Speaker 4: Hold your hands vertical this way? Yeah, and then go and yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gross. You're one of those gross humans I referenced earlier. But anyway, but we've we've all seen it happen, and you see, it's just kind of shocking when it's somebody who's that accomplished. I guess, like you expect your you know, your dipshit friend to fall under the trap of a woman, right, because who hasn't. But when you see somebody who's accomplished so much, you're like, how could he be so dumb as to fall under this silly little cliche?
Speaker 3: Well, and and and then on the.
Speaker 1: Other hand, it's like, well, because he's so accomplished, why not who cares? He deserves what he happy to do, deserve Screw the twenty year olds.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna milk him for all he's worth. She's going to destroy whatever reputation he has. She's gonna get him kicked out at the University of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I think his friends think that she is going to tarnish the legacy that he has worked so hard to.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I don't think. And that's the thing is Bill Bell.
Speaker 1: It'll be ane. Albeit it's getting a bigger it's getting a bigger imprint.
Speaker 4: It gains traction every day. Yeah, and the longer, the longer he's got to get.
Speaker 1: Off the football field, her hanging around the practices in the facility.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: What I don't quite understand is not done University of North Carolina because they defer to one of the greatest coaches ever. By the way, no guarantee he's successful at college, no guarantee at all, but they have deferred to him such in such a way that they've said, whatever you want goes and he just seems like the guy who's like, well whatever, and she's the one driving the boat where she's like, well, I should be on the field with you. I need to control your social media, I need to make sure that your image is taken care of. I need this, and I need to do that. And he goes like this, whatever, I didn't understand a word you said. I need to go coach football. That's that's kind of the aspect. And if someone like that is willing to just give up power for the nookie, then he brings I mean, he brings whatever destruction comes, he brings it upon himself.
Speaker 1: They say that his friends in Nantucket want nothing to do with her. They don't want to hang out. They don't want to do this.
Speaker 4: What would they have to talk about?
Speaker 1: What would she have to talk about with them? I mean it's like going to a party with all your grandparents. I mean she could have a lot, she could learn a lot from them. You go to a cocoon party, there's a lot of life experience there. I would soak it all at coon party. Well, that's what it is. She's twenty four and she's hanging around seventy year olds.
Speaker 2: I just don't And that's an aspect of it that has never really been explained to me, is in their quiet moments when they're they PLoP down on the couch at night and they are rolling through Netflix and they're like, what do you want to watch?
Speaker 4: I don't know what do you want to watch?
Speaker 1: He wants to watch whatever she wants to watch, as long as she does it.
Speaker 2: He fell asleep a half an hour ago. He's seventy three years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not there for his body, honey.
Speaker 4: What is she there for? Then?
Speaker 3: His money, his influence.
Speaker 1: She can launch her pr job, her influencing all of the things, using him and what he's built. Maybe he gets to have sex with her that she could buy an transactional relationship.
Speaker 4: Did you know she spells her name with an N or I'm sorry with two o's jordan j o r d.
Speaker 1: N jordoun jordawn jordune. I don't care about v and everyone who's like, she's so hot. Show me a twenty four year old who's not hot. That's the thing that drives me crazy. It's like, oh, she's so hot, She's every twenty four year old woman is freaking hot.
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: What if she she's hot?
Speaker 4: Would it be more of a headline if she was like she was a.
Speaker 3: She has college? Do you remember what it is? I don't.
Speaker 2: You sound a little drunk and angry right now? You sound like those women in Nantucka who are like.
Speaker 4: Oh that way that bitch no one dimples are.
Speaker 1: Bring me her blood so I can drink it. Somebody sent me a I want her substance. Somebody sent me a video of this old lady smoking a cigarette, playing a slot machine, swearing at it, and he was like, aren't you glad you gave up smoking?
Speaker 3: I was like, nailed it, nailed it?
Speaker 4: Your husband said you no.
Speaker 3: I think it was Michael on Instagram. Oh, Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: I wish them the best. Bill Belichick is happy.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see what kind of an absolute shit show. Oh ps, University of North Carolina football is this year?
Speaker 3: Michael on Instagram. Yeah, it was him.
Speaker 1: He also weighed in on Thursday. Was it that we talked about crazy xes? He said, my Puerto Rican ex wife. I woke up one morning and while she was in the shower, I made the bed and under her pillow she had a hammer.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: She tried to hit me once and I grabbed her wrist and she tried the other hand and I grabbed that, so she bit me so hard in the middle of my chest. Her teethmarks punctured my shirt and my chest. I had to go to the hospital. And then one time she tried to kick me out of the car on the freeway and then swerved too far over, hit the wall, wrecked the car, then had me arrested because she told the cops that I tried to grab the steering wheel.
Speaker 4: Spicy, What was that sex like? Spicy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean he tossed her around a lot. Probably does that mean.
Speaker 4: Oh, not in an abusive way, in a more romantic, playful way.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're killing it.
Speaker 4: Let's keep killing it.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You were the one who's like Ondernet's like I thought they were. We got a nice pair. She twenty four. Yeah, oh yeah, she still got it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, okay, stop it.
Speaker 4: Say that thing where you say, listen to the podcast.
Speaker 3: I would say that the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On the iHeart radio app.
Speaker 2: And anywhere you find your podcast, just type in Gary and Shannon. Make sure that you subscribe to the podcast. You can leave comments on the podcast, you can rate the podcast and share.
Speaker 3: The podcast right after.
Speaker 4: And then you do show twenty four year old honkers and god stop.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeart Radio app