Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said close Head, Jeffrey's daughter so Blunt, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Gates and Aliens modified men for names, Jfka, shot on the head by the CIA.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot and the mob.
Speaker 4: Man, start of Sam talking to Tis again, Witches, dom.
Speaker 5: Sanct Serious, Noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 6: Stargarts, and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most celebrities are probably called So if you're.
Speaker 7: Feeling all alone, crack of Beer and cat stones, welcome you to the podcast Range Groove.
Speaker 6: We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 3: We're hood entertain you.
Speaker 5: It's kid no radio action.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, noise and good all my monstrous crans. You're jus ripton radio and we've had a selestial request. Hold on, big Night Bagger, you got Big fut walking through the.
Speaker 7: Woods in the pattern scene for these black guy kids hood.
Speaker 6: And looking for their next victim. Cora standing there, miss and it's gonna be them.
Speaker 8: Then the lone nakeds mothman on folds his wings that the Loveland Frogman sows in.
Speaker 9: With startling rabbit walking to the body of crap kids move you by to the rhythm our spring.
Speaker 7: Heel jackets grabbing the yass seven alien big cat leaping over that. DJ Stretton tracks with the giant bats, Sasquatch playing the Saxon looking for the Harry Feminists with the fat ass scariest venomous lab rats will always have the last laugh.
Speaker 4: With the chuck a little grand fast past the game bats and the cactus cat.
Speaker 6: Then a tall man in the black hat smoking crack in the back. Oh wait, Who's death?
Speaker 8: Marcols with the luckness Oh the pogo trying to get a photo with the chup black cop rock flying through.
Speaker 7: The doorways, Bobby Aga with the rocking chicken leg home talking to the lizard man on the phone trying to get.
Speaker 6: A bone, or the Michigan dog Man as he going two bousand phones at the mouth as the yat is covered in snow stone on the couch with the moon in the house, the worlow saw cone out at the house and the scone cape he's punched in the face. That dover gem in his running lane. Come and see him in from being fucked in the face. As when it goes getting low to the buffet bass, who are the devil? Monkeys are getting hungry? Go far bite at the pizza pottler.
Speaker 10: Oh shit, it's the.
Speaker 6: First known nightcrawlers.
Speaker 10: They're walking in a.
Speaker 3: Suck your gig for a dollar.
Speaker 9: Calm down, goblins, go hold the hopskin felt Oh god, what's that run smouth as the gold man rows in with the jersey tabble smoking Monk's.
Speaker 8: Potent maths from the devil himself, the unicorns getting bored touching himself.
Speaker 6: A full line origin backs out.
Speaker 8: You hear siemens coming from this out everyone's.
Speaker 6: Panic running out down.
Speaker 8: The house, parties over, get the fuck out.
Speaker 11: But it's a lot different than your regular songs. I had a couple of questions, what the fuck are the jackalope?
Speaker 3: A jackalope?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: It's a bunny with like antlers. They don't know if it's actually real scene. Yeah, they don't know. If it's actually real. It might be people that just taxi dirm eat it back in the day.
Speaker 5: Ah also sucking a dick for a dollar is a damn good deal.
Speaker 3: From a goblin.
Speaker 5: Anyways, what do you get when you cross human and goat Dienna?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: What you get kicked out of the petting Zoo. I'm not allowed there anymore.
Speaker 3: We kicked me out. Wow Wow Billy, Wow, just wow. Billy is not a ray of trans sexual, but they thinks he is. He tries to be tried to be a lot of So welcome everybody back to the show. I'm very excited about this kind of even throwback. Me and Juan talked about the chup Oficapra at the beginning of the show. But there's things that we're gonna be like that's now going to be put on Patreon, stuff like that, Like there there's some Strange Ones episodes that have stayed with the show and and we just kind of didn't label Strange Ones anymore and we just kind of blended it into the Strange Brew feed. But there's a lot of shows that we reverted over to the Patreon, a lot of shows that we've done. So I wanted to cover the chuwp Ofcabra again do it justice because it is it's a very famous cryptid. It's like almost I feel like it goes like maybe like Bigfoot, Mothman, Jersey Devil. Actually Lockness is up there too, right, Yeah, like the the NeSSI can give me fifty got three.
Speaker 5: Fitty, you got three.
Speaker 3: Moms conversations, you got three fitty. I can see it. That's so funny that, for as as weird as it is that things done like that. I posted that on Facebook years ago, and our Facebook doesn't get a lot of attention. I don't really post on there. That offen. That's Facebook, right, And then uh, that has gotten so many views or people are like liking it still to this day after like three years ago. Uh, master wires got you got about three. It's very funny something it goes like, maybe Lockness Bigfoot are kind of tied, but Bigfoot's definitely the top guy, right, and then like Jersey Devil. And then eventually like down the line, you see the troop of copper is pretty famous.
Speaker 5: We should we should put a pull up what do you think is more famous? Lockness or Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Would be a good idea.
Speaker 5: That's a tough that's a tough coin. I feel like that's a coin foot. I feel like that's a lot close to a race and you give NeSSI credit.
Speaker 3: I know at some point watch there, he's big numbers. That's true. Well, well I have to at some point. I do want to create a telegram and then have the fans, the hoseheads come in and then we can share fun stuff and videos and controversial things and you know, stuff like that would be fun times telegram. Yeah, well a lot of people do use it, especially for podcast stuff, so gamers. Yeah. Yeah. So let's just uh, let's just get into a clip of talking about the chup of Cabra on a news channel. Let's bring it in, all.
Speaker 12: Right, y'all, thank you. This is I think the most exciting story of the morning. DeWitt County sheriffs, down kind of between San Antonio and Victoria, may have found the mythical, legendary and elusive chup of Cabra. Kid, you not look at the video. This is from the sheriff's cruiser last Friday, hours before sunset. The two deputies were checking fence lines in Nearrquerto when they stumbled across that alleged creature of the night.
Speaker 5: The well kills.
Speaker 12: Goats and chickens that sucks the blood out of them.
Speaker 3: Now, one of the deputies.
Speaker 12: There it is again called it hairless with a long snout, short front legs, and long back legs. He said it's about the size of a coyote, but when he froze the video and so it's profile, he knew he was not dealing.
Speaker 5: With a coyote at all.
Speaker 12: The county sheriff says he is willing to work with credible researchers who want to look at the video and help solve the mystery of the chupacabra. If you don't know what this animal is supposed to do. Apparently it has two fangs, and that animal had fangs, and a couple others killed in the area that looked like that animal also had those two front fangs. And in the area goats and chickens have died and their death was the two fang marks in the neck and the blood sucked completely out. Again, the sheriff is willing to work with anyone the determined.
Speaker 5: Is that really a chupacabra or what is it?
Speaker 12: But again he looked at it and said, that was no coyote.
Speaker 3: Interesting, that guy looked like he could suck golf bot of a fucking garden hose. I like that little end that was no coyote. Yeah, typical.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know so the chupercabbra is pretty famous. He's made his rounds.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know so most people who have you now interested in the field of cryptozoology and you apology ufology, well know of the choopacabracabra. You know, how would you pronounce a reli your Mexican?
Speaker 5: Not really, I'm a fake Mexican, is what I am?
Speaker 3: You are you finally admitted it. Yeah, it's from It's more Puerto Rican but same ship. The spiky headed, dangerous creature that runs around Puerto Rico's El Yuqui. I'm not gonna pronounce this right. It's a rainforest uh and elsewhere on the island, and that allegedly drains the blood of farm animals such as chicken, goats, and pigs. I should stress though, I have never came across the solid case that demonstrates to one hundred percent certainty that the creature are modern day vampires. I know the cases of the creature supposed to be lapping the blood of dead animals while at the same time also eating the organs of the animals, but they're there's very different to defeating into the you know, the definition of a vampire.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So there's another angle all to this that needs to be put to bed, so to speak, namely that there are numerous reports of bloodsuck and creatures all around the world, something that has led to the belief that multiple troop of coppers are now prowling around, not just in Puerto Rico, but in numerous places too. They bred could be possible. He's a weird He's a weird looking creature, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: He probably just fuck anything though, No, like it'd just be a bunch of mutated fucking half yeah, yeah whatever that is half hairless cat, half see.
Speaker 3: There's different interpretations and of what he he ate? What what animal it is?
Speaker 11: Right, it's like as the tail, it's like it's got a dog face, rat teeth and lemur like back end tail like that.
Speaker 3: That one's like the retarded version of the cupcabra. It's got Tom's hair. My hair doesn't look like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's see and then there's it like there's people that think it looks like this that's got like spikes on his back and wing wing.
Speaker 5: He's half dragon now and a leopard. Just mix animals.
Speaker 3: I know, there's a look at this he looks like some sort of gremlin creature.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one's This one's the least likely.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I want to put this one on the bottom.
Speaker 3: You want to read some of the read some of the descriptions of what this thing is.
Speaker 11: Skin usually described as gray in color, even though the picture is freaking green.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The chupicabra may have Why do you.
Speaker 3: Always give me scally reptilian skin? You blind?
Speaker 5: Fuck scally reptilian skin or main g main fur? Yes, patchy, it has spines down its back. Keep going main g fur reports referred to straight or disease dogs. Large flaps of skin are sometimes reported at the back of the head, like large flaps. They can fox six dude, you give me the shittiest. I can't see the screen.
Speaker 3: The eyes have large and mean. They are usually reported as being black or bright red. The nose does not protrude round nostrils are set on the sides of the snout. Mouth is a slit slit which does not cover the sharp teeth.
Speaker 5: Oh I saw that mouth has a thin slit.
Speaker 3: Yes. Hands can be reported either five or four fingers, and these.
Speaker 5: Usually reported as one pronged weird, like a one prong tongue.
Speaker 3: Some tracks are reported as three toed. Some resemble small her human hand like kind of thing. So, who knows? This lesbian looking bitch is like super in love with the chupacabra. Is this a lesbian or is this a homosexual?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 3: I cannot tell the difference.
Speaker 5: Why are her hands so large?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: That can't that's that's gotta be a her hands like photoshop though.
Speaker 3: There's the same woman woman. I'm playing quotations regular now her, that's a big old man. It looks like someone like that's a big old man hand. Why are you wearing glasses with no top frames? Look at the pop collar? He he him she her? Thinks are they them? Thinks they're thinks they're baller, you know they are.
Speaker 11: They probably can break dance too. They probably got a piece of cardboard in their trunk just in case.
Speaker 3: So we're so in the image of this ellen degenerous looking man or woman or whatever it is is uh, And it's this person, This is someone who is like has I think, is obsessed with the troop oficabra. And they had they they have like a replica in their home, and it looks like they like to hunt. They got deer heads everywhere. You know, they're they're going full blown, and they have like a supposed to this is overhead. No, I think that's supposed to be real. She thinks it's real. He she They then thinks it's real. Oh, this is like something that that just looks like a dog that died. This one looks freaky, though. I just stumbling upon this thing where you're like, what the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't be fucking chilling there. He's so much he's musclely, like a kangaroot. Yeah, he's got kangaroo muscles on him.
Speaker 3: Think it thinks about like a coyote chasing after you, Right, it'd be pretty freaky to have this thing running after you know what I mean. This guy claims he caught one. I think it's before six.
Speaker 13: A woman in text says she's found the legendary choop a Cabra and has the evidence to prove it. Jackie Stock says her husband caught the mysterious creature Sunday night.
Speaker 3: There he is.
Speaker 13: He has a hairless back, large claws and teeth that some say fit the image of the Choopacabra. Biologist Brent Ortago is not convinced. He believes the animal is nothing more than a small dog with mange.
Speaker 6: Legendary or not.
Speaker 13: A little guy will be staying with the stocks until someone can find out what he is.
Speaker 3: Weird, Eh, did you did you hear that? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Play the first three seconds of that video again then stop it.
Speaker 13: Minutes before six, a woman in Texas says she's found the legendary choop a cabra and has the evidence to prove it.
Speaker 3: I thought that was you for a second. It's so weird, but like, that's probably a dog with mange. But like, I've never seen a dog with mange, so it looks pretty freaky looking to begin with, you know what I mean. So if you're out on in the like the desert by yourself or whatever, just out for a walk, even because they're supposed to exist everywhere, even if it was just a dog with mange, I feel like I would be like, what the fuck is that thing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So the legend, Yeah, the legend of the chupacabra uh in port start began in Puerto Rico around nineteen seventy five and a small town of Maca when a fifteen when fifteen farm animals and pets were found in completely drained of the blood. The incident became known as the Vampire DMCA. I don't know how to protest. It's m o c a. I don't know, mocha mocha. The Vampire de Mocha sounds like a fucking coffee, you know, the coffee drink at Starbucks around Halloween's. Yeah, would you like that in a grande vampire democa.
Speaker 5: That's probably going to be a drink. I could see that.
Speaker 3: It shoulit, you know how like they all have those, uh, every like it seems like every town that has encrypted, even one that's even that well known, they try to sell it and market it, you know what I mean? Because even like the Boggy Creek Monster, they were like selling stuff and you know merch, like get your Boggy Creek Monster merch he now, or your troop of cobber merch. Right. They definitely someone's definitely doing this. Gotta make a buck, sure capitalism man. And initially it was suspected that the killings were committed by a satanic cult.
Speaker 11: Oh no, not a satanic cult, You couldn't.
Speaker 5: That was really fun to watch.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed that. That's weird.
Speaker 11: He's looking for he can't find it.
Speaker 3: But like they always blame on the Satanic cult. Later, more killings were reported around the island and many farmers reported lost animal life. And you see this a lot with like eventually we will be getting into cattle mutilation. I have it ready to go. It's an interesting topic of like why are these animals having their blood sucked from them? Are their organs removed in this weird way? So each of these animals reported to have their body blood dry through a series a series of small circular incisions like a vampire in the neck, and then like no blood you know.
Speaker 5: And they just get get like a shot back and fucking It's like just like probably that's probably how they do it. Imagine something like that.
Speaker 3: That the aliens do. It's a very powerful shop back and they stick in the acid of the animal and it sucks at everything.
Speaker 5: Everything else. Yes, that's a very powerful vacuum.
Speaker 3: And then you're just kind of like flex skin like it just kind of like flops down so messed up. Yeah, it's it's so. And then like a few months later, a cow was found dead in Mocha's Barrio Ruise with weird sucking holes in quotations, sucking holes, I'm on the skull and Jesus on scratches on its body. The death count was now nearly over thirty animals. Pretty strange, man, pretty strange. What's doing all this? Sucond like that?
Speaker 5: That's just a fucking dog taking alone.
Speaker 3: So on the there's like different theories. One of the first theories about the Vampire of Mocha was it was said to be some sort of type of strange, supernatural bird. The hypothesis stems from the reports of a local woman who reports seeing a strange bird pecking at her rooftop and issuing a terrifying screech. Can you give me a screech? There you go? I figured you had one. Then a man named Louis Torres and his kids came forward instead. They'd seen a scene unknown object that look like lights on a police cruiser flying around the outskirts of Nooca. It was uh since uh seeing since the UFO sighting curd over fields in which animals have been found in theory shifted to the idea that the unknown creature was alien in you know, was made an alien descended from the sky. It's interesting, right because like maybe they sent him down here and maybe they developed this animal and then you know, like I don't know, because who knows this kind of technology you have. They send him down here, he sucks up the blood of certain animals and they bring him back on board and then he's got like a little hole like you know on an air mattress, and you just kind of pop it out and then it just drains all the blood.
Speaker 5: I just hate how every picture is so different, like there's no really there's no similarities in like any of them at all.
Speaker 3: This is what I heard. So this is what AI did when I put up the chup of Cobra. Didn't even spell it right. Can you pronounce what that says? Just pa karaka. So that's what the AI brought up, some sort of like werewolf looking short creature, right, So like it is very different, say what.
Speaker 5: It was, but you all keep calling it a chupicapper.
Speaker 3: This is what it was supposed to be. This is where I think it would look like, is some kind of feral animal, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Oh, you just brought that up, not this This wouldn't have been good enough for a fun fact. But you know what's crazy. Did you see the new AI the chat GPT thing? No, I don't you look into that. So they have chat GPT four is what we currently use. It runs fu forgive my numbers, they might be slightly off, but the whole idea is there. Chat b GT four runs it around roughly like a million CPUs or something along those lines, meaning like how much process and power it has to really do it. Chat GPT five which is available to like ready to be published to the public, and it doesn't have a million it has one hundred billion.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is about to get terrifying.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, the technology they're releasing to us they've had for a long time. I believe this, and for everybody listening, I think everyone should hear this. I looked on London Reel. It's a podcast, a pretty good podcast that's trying to expose all this stuff.
Speaker 5: They have.
Speaker 3: David Ike. I don't like all their guests. I think they kind of shill towards certain areas. Is real. But the thing is, it's interesting that they have had David Ike on a bunch of times for these series and stuff like that, right, And I listened to the one that was just a couple of months ago. It's called The Reveal, So I, you know, everyone should go out there check out London Reel and then check out David Ike's episodes, especially the newest one. I David Ike's a good dude man, and he's trying to spread awareness. And I truly believe that he is like a good person that is not a controlled opposition. Is really trying to expose this stuff, and that's why they've tried to ban him for all these countries. But he's talking about the use of AI and where all this stuff is going, from the transgender stuff to Elon Musk, and how this is all being pushed and controlled by one globalist cult that's controlling all these people. Like the alternative media is now just right wing media, right, Like a lot of these people like Tim Poole and Tucker Carlson and all this stuff. Now they're like, you know, Trump, this Trump that he's not like and that he talks a lot about, like you're all looking for a savior. So like seventy million people voted for Trump last time or whatever. Right, this is just before the election. I think so he's like, the seventy million people collectively put their trust into Trump to save them. But if those seventy the seventy million people actually like rose up and did something collectively, it would change the world. They would change America. Right. But everyone wants to like just put their faith into somebody. And that's why I've always like David ig Yeah, exactly doesn't. He doesn't play these like divide like. He's like, religion is there to divide, as politics is there to devise. Everything is there to divide and conquer us. And even he talks about the immigration stuff, which I'd always bring up because I think it's one of the worst detrimental problems that we're having in the Western world is we're literally being flooded all across the Western world like it's some sort of globalist plot. And you talked about how they're going to use these people also to enforce division, right, So like it. You know, I do think people should listen to it and you should really wake up because this is if you don't fight today, your children will be fighting tomorrow. I truly believe that stuff. But I'm trying to really step back a bit for episodes and really just focus on the topic because it we'll have episodes about that stuff, you know what I mean? As he just went on, I know, but I just wanted to kind of bring it up when we're talking about AI and like the developments that are going on. Right.
Speaker 11: So that difference, though, that difference is terrifying because really, like what that means is like, look, I consider myself fairly fucking observant, where like you see an AI video and you're like, wow, that looks real, but not can't be like those are the videos you see Now now it's gonna be like you have no fucking idea that kid, Yeah, the deep fakes and stuff totally fake. Like that that difference though, and not now it's not only it's not only the deep fakes for people that like knew really how to do it.
Speaker 5: Now it's just like general public.
Speaker 3: So imagine what they've had that.
Speaker 11: Retards I know to like are now able to use this techno like.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't be allowed. So then imagine what they do have and what they have used, you know what I mean, Because like they're only releasing stuff that they want to keep us distracted or maybe interested by this stuff. Definitely distractions, but like imagine what they have and what they've used already on news channels where they're like they've aied in Kamala Harris's crowd. Stuff like that has been used and they've proven that that's true. Right, So everyone needs to like, literally, my whole statement all the time is questioned everything, right, Even me and Shane. We did recently from Inquire's Reality it will be out the time this one's out. We did an episode about simulation theory, but because like it just me and him never seem to stand topic much like all of the episodes, and we went into like multiculturalism and like political theater and like the mass immigration stuff, and it's like there, it's it's crazy because it's stuff like we could be we could already be in a virtual reality for all we know. Yeah, it's fine, but I'm for all the fans out there, We're gonna I'm gonna try to because I do have episodes about the stuff that I think is important to talk about that we will at some point, so I'm gonna I have it's pretty nice. What do you have in Canadians? So he sees his weird lights, people think maybe aliens. A few months later, a man named corsel encountered a round headed, hairy tailed, and large eyed creature that growls like a small dog. Reports of the UFO spread across the island for several months. During this period, offering a company by discoveries of dead animals with their blood like drained out of their body. It is a weird thing because like if you experience that and you were like, see, there's all the depictions are so different, man, it is. It is weird every depiction. This is what people claim to and this is why there there's just a straight reptilia. I know. That's why hedgehog, Like I know people have so people have claimed there's different. That's why I'm like, maybe it's not the same creature. Maybe it's different creatures, right, And that's why, like the aliens could have put here, or they could be interdimensional creatures, or they're like.
Speaker 5: That's annoying, as there's no two that are even kind of the same. It's just all like.
Speaker 3: People have skin spikes on the back. So then people are trying to and then this lesbian it just thinks it's like a dog, like a kind of fairal looking dog because that's what that looks like to me. Yeah, those hands are scarier than the cube oficabra. It's so long, like those are those are man hands? Man, it has to be.
Speaker 5: It's probably high up that watches Like is that on his wrist or his fore arm?
Speaker 3: I know, so weird audio listeners like, yeah, very like if it's one, it is just like a picture of like it it looks like a man that's dressed up like Elden DeGeneres kind of that's a that's a big thing in that, you know.
Speaker 5: With a lot of botox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of Yeah, I don't know. My my my aunt, my aunt that's Jamaican, whoever, right, She used to she's very Christian. She used to watch Maury And this is before the tranny stuff was a big thing. We have story off topic a little bit, but like she would and this is like years ago. I was a teenager. I remember her watching it, like she had a little TV by her kitchen. When I come down and see him and and they she would be like, I can always tell by the eyes. I can always tell bout the eyes, you know, and like, and she'd be like, and they would like she would they would be like, have you guess, like, is this a man or a woman? On Mauri? So it was just funny. And when she started looking at us and I was like, I don't know, the eyes do tell a lot, right, Yeah, man's eyes right, So so funny sitting I'm watching my stories, just watching me so if and then like there's obviously all these reports of UFOs and then these dead animals being drained, and then uh, you have a few days later, the same guy claims you have seen the ufoluiss killed a six foot long Puerto Rican Boaz, it's a snake. Torres claimed the snakes as they stood ready to attack a six pound heifer. So the snake, I don't know what the hell he's talking. He's like all that the came and they thought, you know, they they these snakes, they were ready to attack this big old hiffer or what are you like? A cow? I'm guessing because that's we call cow. A few weeks later, yeah, or or a liberal woman just kidding. For a few weeks and a few weeks the media claimed that the two snakes were the culprits of the animal killings in the area, and the vampire problem was declared over. It's fine. We found the snakes. Kind of makes sense, right because I don't know what type of snakes are at there, especially in like Puerto Rico. Like I'm glad that like Canada, you know, we have Yeah, we have bears and wolves and coyotes, but like not like Florida's not like Florida, dude, where it's or or Puerto Rico or some of these places like Australia where they have like deadly animals everywhere insects.
Speaker 5: Well that that's the difference though, is that the animals we have like know what their places and they kind of stick to themselves unless you are looking for them up but like they're not really like just integrained in your every day. But if we allow them to come snake just coming back, I.
Speaker 3: Know, well that's true. If we allow them to infringe. Right now, they're taking away more and more guns and Canada like the most biggest feature ever I've seen.
Speaker 11: Not actually way more gentle than that point. And I'm gonna get you off that point real quick. I'm gonna send you a video, dude. I was out working an area just outside of Saint John, New Brunswick here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the deer are insane.
Speaker 5: This neighborhood has been feeding these deer for so long that I'm knocking on doors and they're coming with me. They're standing beside me as what are we doing, and like, yeah, like I can. You can almost touch them.
Speaker 11: They get a little sketch when you put your hand out, but they're standing like no more than that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying that I think that as Canadians, that's even one thing to bring up that why we need guns is because like, realistically, if we don't keep popular down, at some point, the bears will eventually start coming into towns more often and in populated areas, and then there's like it thinks that like a five year old kid is nothing but snack food, you know what I mean. So that's why part of the reasons why Canadians did have guns in the first place was because of the wilderness. Because literally, like ninety five percent of our country is just like bear and wilderness. That's why it's fine when people show up here and like you have so much land, what are you talking about? What care you house more people? And it's like, yeah, have you been past the fucking northern straight where it's like this, like literally or the essentially the bearcat worlds. It's just pure winter man, go live up there.
Speaker 5: Then you don't want you don't want to live up there.
Speaker 3: That's why I think we should send all of the immigrants. You all can live in none of it, in all the Northwest territories. See how long you survive, come back, have a little jeep popsicle someone some bear can stuck on.
Speaker 5: Yeahimate place.
Speaker 3: No, you just go back to where you came from. So let's get off this stuff. But then so then a few weeks later they claimed the two snakes for the culprits. Maybe. But then on March eighteenth, two goats were found drained blood on the farm of very Puerto Rican kind of Mexican name, Hector Vegan, Hector Viga, the hectar. The goats had punctured marks. On the next the next seven more goats were found dead, twenty or more injured or missing. It seems like the vampire had returned. So as soon as they thought like, yeah, I know, that's what I'm like, as soon as it's a fucking ton of fucking farm, well that's a god. That's why people, that's why people are weird out. Why there's such stories about the chupacabra is because we don't really know, like there if all these animals are having their blood suck dry and then people are finding them, that's a bit peculiar, you know.
Speaker 5: Are they just are they not eating at all? Like, look how skinny they are. They all are like did they only drink blood maybe.
Speaker 3: Now? Or is it like some sort of feral animal that just maybe has like I don't know, maybe like a parasite in their brain and then they like for some reason, the parasite's telling them to like suck blood. Parasits I read that blood, you.
Speaker 5: Know, that seems more plausible. Honestly, that seems like a very realistic, probably.
Speaker 3: A feral dog this morning, but it's still intriguing.
Speaker 5: It's a weird looking dog.
Speaker 3: That's a dog.
Speaker 5: It looks so hungry.
Speaker 3: That's a dog with mange. Man that's very sad. Mange looks like it makes them look crazy. Yeah, you know what I mean? Well, I was gonna say, maybe you should try to google dogs with mange, but it is weird, right, Like, No, I don't want to see that is that real?
Speaker 5: I figure without something, Let's see that's funny.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Let's see. So humans with mange? Oh man, no, no, oh god.
Speaker 14: Okay, this is crazy that can happen with.
Speaker 3: Here we go pretty gross. So it looks like some sort of rash click off of that Jesus whatever. That thing was.
Speaker 15: Good catch, my god, good catch that was fucked I oh my god, that is fucked up.
Speaker 3: So how about dogs with mange? See, it looks different though, it looks like it just kind of like a row. It's very sound like looking at these images.
Speaker 5: Because it's more in their face. Yeah, i cam done with this.
Speaker 3: Is that weird though? Like it does look different. Yeah, I'm gonna still looking at the images. It doesn't look like the images and the videos of the chupacabra at all. It actually looks very different. But maybe it could excel just like a excel to even worse where it just takes off all of their.
Speaker 5: Fur like a lot of the well a lot of those more or less just look like malnutrition. So like a lot of those, this is making the weaker, weaker of the pack can't fucking fight their way and nobody's feeding them and having a hard time actually getting food for a while. Turns into that.
Speaker 3: Very strange, very strange so Puerto Rico comedian an entrepreneur silver Rao Perez. Silverado Perez is credited with coining that I just like to say and then this sounds like a name, coining the term chop of cabra, which means gold soccer in Spanish after.
Speaker 5: The March fucking gold soccer.
Speaker 3: Chupacabo literally means goat sucker. Say the Mexican accent. Now do you just want me to talk?
Speaker 16: I gotta get I gotta get like in the like tacotototoo think and think, uh, he's a gold soccer.
Speaker 11: So I get in like the tone of like even when you do like Japanese like, he can't just hop into it.
Speaker 5: You gotta go like, oh.
Speaker 3: The gor socker.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So I guess start calling people that, oh, there's way where shows out there than I we we I feel like we dance a line very often, so you know, but like I'm gonna start calling people that said cocksucker, but you fucking goatsucker.
Speaker 5: You fucking goat sucker, which.
Speaker 3: Literally means goatsucker. That's what chacabra means in Spanish. After the March attacks on Hector's farm made the press shortly so a comedian made this joke and called it goat Sucker, which is kind of funny that that kind of coined its name. Shortly after the first incidents in Puerto Rico, other animal deaths were reported in countries such as the Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Columbia, Honduras, El Savador, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Barzil, the United States of America and Mexico? Were these connected? Yo? What you need to fucking run that back up?
Speaker 11: Till you said US and Mexico, you were doing a damn good impression of like what that city's accent was. Like I sat back and he's actually crushing this, and then and then I just kept going.
Speaker 3: Were the United States of America?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 11: I know if you if you did that, I would have been very fucking medical.
Speaker 3: And you got Mexico and we have a Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think you could redo that. I think you just did that off the cup.
Speaker 3: I don't think do you think these were connected? Do you think they were connected? Do you think they were connected?
Speaker 11: I'm fucking this whole story is fishy whatever these things. No one's got the same anything like this is just is.
Speaker 3: It many creatures? Right? Is it many?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking it's a lot of different just people have never seen a fucking dying animal. Guy, look like one's got horns, one's got scales, one's got fucking like fuck off, fuck off. There was this many sightings of different animals that were all related, related quotation marks of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's the same stories of some sort of kind of dog looking creature other than more of the reptilian ones that we see. Yeah, that's straight up a fucking reptile like this is this is a this is the one that a lot of people see and that's why it's interest Yay. Yeah, he kind of looks like you know when you're like it looks like a commutely if a garage door opens like this as it closed.
Speaker 5: No, damn like that.
Speaker 3: Uh So after the initial like but like after the initial killings ut around Mocha, things quieted down in Puerto Rico for many years, but in nineteen ninety five, a huge break of killings occurred again. It began when eight sheep were discovered dead, each with three puncture wounds in their neck, puncture winds in their chest area, and completely drained of blood. A few months later in the town of kind of Yes, sorry, I'm just gonna make that up.
Speaker 5: I think this was Dexter. I think Dexter did this.
Speaker 3: They're firing like sheets, it's like plastic sheets everywhere.
Speaker 5: He just loved draining blood. He's like lead, no blood.
Speaker 3: So in cana Vassyas it's like whatever. Sure, as many as one hundred and fifty farm animals and pets were reportedly killed. That is a lot, you know what I mean. And the thing is, even with some of these images like of him on his like standing up, so there's people that claim that he can he's normally on four legs, then he's not. But I've heard a lot of reports of a creature looks like this one the more reptilian, hairy but scales, but has like a spiky back, but it's on like four legs. Because like it's just.
Speaker 5: Why was that previous image from how stuff works?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 5: That one?
Speaker 3: How stuff works? I don't know, Yeah, how how stuff works? How the sucks blood?
Speaker 5: You know how? Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's a huge site like why what. I don't know. Maybe there's like trying to figure out when the copra really was. You know, who knows.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and one one how stuff works is weird?
Speaker 3: I guess I miss I missed the early two thousands a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very good times, especially the Internet on a crack, just like everything's crazy.
Speaker 3: Ever E bombs the world shifty five. If anyone knows that is, I love you because that's like throwing her way back. So I witnesses Madeline Tortellini. I'm just gonna call her that because that's time earning.
Speaker 5: She's Italian.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, Tortellini, it's a it's a Tortino report seeing a creature, a creature which she described as bipetal. You know what that means?
Speaker 5: Bye bye bisexual or bipolar by petal by petal? Oh that means you walk on two legs. Yes, humans are by pedal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by pedal, by petal, petal pedal? Whatever animal with dark gray and black eyes? Uh, what they were did? They would damn been protruding, running up the weeds, see the temples, and its spreading into its sides like the typical alien eyes. It was around the fart eating molists, you know. At the time, it was walking like a human on both legs. Its arms were drawn back and then a dark position. As thought there was a TV monster.
Speaker 5: This lady a fucking eighty nine Asian man.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I try, but this is what she described was this thing pretty much. She said they had three long, skinny fingers, and its arms were very long, and its hair was rather short and close to its body rather than well combed in fact, well rather well combed in fact. So he's got a hairdress.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I hate literature like things like that like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know why that bothers me. Short hair but close to its body. Fucking no shit.
Speaker 3: I want this one to be my friend, the one that's kind of like a ferocious chihuahua.
Speaker 5: This is from He's a good boy. I bet, I bet I can make him know what.
Speaker 3: This looks like, Charlie looks like when I'm on mushrooms, because honestly, it is very weird and scary. Dude, there there was a time, okay when I was like tripping balls, like I was like on like three four grams of mushrooms, and he was laying in my lap and he was like like he's wanted attention, but in my eyes, it looked like something was wrong with him, and I was like, what's wrong, man, what's wrong? Even though he was just being playful, it looked fucking fright, like no joke. And I'm like, for anyone that has done psychedelics and looked at animals, it looks totally different than once you think it looks like, and you're like, sober mind, you look like this thing like I'm fucking dead serious, some sort of like feral creature. And then I was like, oh, concerns like a uk. While modern reports of the chupacabra day to nineteen seventy five, similar reports and descriptions of the current and this creature day back two centuries to the ancient Mayan civilization dominated Central America and southern Mexico U thirteen hundred years ago. The Mayan mythology a creature known as Chemozotas or death bat. We've talked about this before, I fil was detailed in various tales. These stories describe a creature with bated or lizard like face, two arms, and the ability to turn into a statue during the day. At night, there would reanimate and suck the blood from its victims. Even More findings identify the terms like goat sucker in Mayan literature as early as fourteen hundred BC. Even the Mayans, we're talking about the goat sucker, bro.
Speaker 5: I thought you said the comedian coined.
Speaker 3: It, But it's it's something that was around the same idea, like the same kind of translation. I don't think it was the same word, but something that Kya translated the same. But the Mayans were also on a lot of hallucinogenics and then sacrificing people to ancient gods that were probably aliens that were telling him to do so under these altered states of consciousness. And then you know, you're just like on a table, high as a shit on mushrooms. Of this guy's like colle ma colleg and he's like just stabbing your chest.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 5: Good folk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fun times, man, let's pretty it back, but let's just sacrifice politicians instead. Please the son God's one not alter altive theory holds that the troop of Cabra isn't a monster at all, but a tiny, tiny bird. Tiny bird looking for a midnight snack, may like a vulture singe the versions holding the legend or an originates when I say it originates originates in a story told about the European night jar, a smallish nocturnal and insect insective vorcius bird. That's a weird word, insect divorces bird that inexplicably developed a bad reputation, earning its name goat sucker. So there's been a lot of goat sucker names I was gonna start using as a fucking racial slur, fucking goats. Second, go back to your country, goatsucker, no no less. An historical figure from Aristotle in History of Animals, written around three point fifty BCE, record these birds strange sucking activities. The goat sucker, as it's called, is a mountain bird, larger than a blackbird, in less than a cuckoo.
Speaker 14: In less than a cuckoo, It lays listen to cuckoo.
Speaker 3: It lays two or not more than three eggs. It is slothful in desposition. It flies against the goats and sucks them, hence its name Egorus ego thrus, the goat sucker. They say, of course, that when the utter has been sucked dry, it gives no more milk, and that the goat becomes blind. This bird is not quick sighted by day, but seen will at night. So there is stories about this bird that was sucking goats dry and then the goat becomes blind. Oh it's it's literally sucking the milk out of the goat. And then once the all the goat milk's gone, Like, he's pretty pissed. I wonder if you suck like a pregnant chicks tits to like fucking Milk's God, let's go blind. You have fucking hamster? Now, why what that's? Yeah, it's Chelsea doing her hair. She's blow dragging her hair. Oh it sounds like a fucking hamster. Yeah, turn off. So in October of nineteen ninety nine, a rash ofopicbra attacks occurred in Brazil. Their Brazilian newspaper reported eight goats and three sheep dying of single wounds to the neck, just single. This time one long thing sounds like a needle or some shit like that. More sounds like a UFO alien type, like taking the blood or missed. He's guy's toothboken, his tooth booth. Maybe it's too broke. Do you ever watch don't really have dentists? So like eventually I think something you would like. Have you ever I've showed you the movie What we Do in the Shadows, Remember the vampires like they're living like a fucking ridiculous movie.
Speaker 6: It's so funny, man, I love it.
Speaker 5: The only reason I remember that is because the people from the Flight of the Conquest.
Speaker 3: They dude, they do a show on so you can find on Disney or whatever. Even I hate Disney, it's because not FX or whatever. It's very funny. I think that you would really like it. It's it's a it's a reality shows what we Do in the Shadows. Yeah, we watched that.
Speaker 6: That's a movie.
Speaker 3: We watched the movie, but they redid the show with like new people, and it's actually, like I'm telling you, it's very funny. Like you would really like the humor in it. I know you are, so check it out. So that if you have Disney, What we Do in the Shadows, it's like, check it out. Start watching it like it's it gets here even as it goes, and they have like essentially like a familiar this guy that wants to be a vampire in the game to do everything. But there's a lot of really funny jokes throughout it, like I guarantee it is your sense of humor. I guarantees it.
Speaker 5: He guarantees it.
Speaker 3: I guarantees it. Several witness eyewitnesses claims that they see this animal, uh you know in Brazil and leaps with leaps with powerful monkey like hind legs, attacking animals and humans both. In every case, the creature look at him jump. In every case, the creature uh viciously attacks and kills livestuck, usually go to chickens. They then mysteriously disappear. Are we sure this is not in Haiti? That crazy cannibal guy, what's his name, I'm like the General Cannibal or whatever his.
Speaker 5: Name was, the General Cannibal.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent me a video once and I showed buddies at work and I was like, what people send me stuff like this, Like we have some fans of the show that send me like all sorts of like racist shit or just fucked up stuff. Uh, And it was. It was in Haiti, a real video. That's why, Like Simaris, I don't even know how this stuff is let on Instagram, yet I get banned for like just talking about the government or something like that. And uh, it was in Haiti where this guy was burning alive. Well he was dead and at that point, but they were cooking this guy and there was people was walking around like it's a normal day and this guy was grabbing from his foot and just picking the skin off of his feet. Is the meat off of his feet?
Speaker 5: No, he's just eating the skin. The skin's the best party. He's getting him before anyone else came.
Speaker 3: And literally that's why. Yeah, and that's why literally where Trump Trump was like, they're killing the cats and they're cook eating the cats and the that's a real thing they do. And that's why I'm like, if you bring other cultures in that, like the cat eating the dogs, that's a real thing. They literally were doing that ship because in their country it's all fine. They practice all sorts of crazy voodoo. That will I really want to cover voodoo at one point, because it's like pretty messed up.
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think like if cannibalism became let's say hypothetically it became normalized and everything, Yeah, you think like kf H would open up maybe, but who was eating's fucking realistically?
Speaker 3: Right? You don't know realistically you got you don't know what human you get you all know, I think it would be a little different, right, because this is where it gets racist. No, no, it would be just like just like human trafficking. Right, the people that are like so we're less than nine percent of the world's population, we're more on the high end, you know, we we were expensed just like in the Ottoman Empire, we were paid the most slavery comes from the word slavic when they were enslaving white people, and we were the highest paid price for like the sex lays and all the ship. White people were so lower class people from the Third world there where there's billions of them where they're eating. You know, it's the same thing, right, you have lots of chickens, feed everybody chickens. But that flame mignong, you know, that good steak, that good goods, that wago, that wagu wagoo everyone called that ship is like rare. Right, So realistically, the people that were more abundant, and if it were speaking cannibalistically, uh, you know, they would be it would that would just be the cheap fast food restaurant type food. Then you go to the high end cannabal what would you call your can like your high end cannibal restaurant.
Speaker 5: It would still be the keg.
Speaker 3: It's the instead you have human, it's the lag. And then you walk in and there's like a lag roasting to some guy roasting a lag. It's like high quality meat. Everybody they say that ass is the best part. He didn't have, so uh yeah. A few months later, similar reports serviced in Chile. The alien theory continues to be popular and the origin story of the mythical beast, with some saying the creature was left over a pet or an experiment of the Grays, the oval Eid aliens who show up frequently in pop culture, especially X files. Maybe are you playing the sound right now? Yeah, you didn't hear that?
Speaker 5: That was fucking hilarious to watch with no sound. Why is that happening so fucking funny at the reset?
Speaker 3: I think because then you'll then you'll hear you hear this.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: That's fair. I really hope no one else does either. They probably won't. If you don't hear it, they won't be able to hear that. They hear it on the audience sound. I want you to watch this and mute and yourself to that. Wow, that's so you don't hear this? Yes, no, Yeah, I've been playing.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: It's funny how sometimes it catches and sometimes it does not. Have to reset it for the million.
Speaker 5: Of time, it's too funny.
Speaker 3: We'll have to make sure it was the X mile song. Wow. You didn't hear that. You said you didn't hear that.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: So disappointing. However, that's fine. Uh, the audio listeners will hear it. However, other speculate and even wilder theory regarding its origins, that it's a predatory creature was the byproduct of an alien animal cross breed created by scientists none other. The NASA.
Speaker 11: I heard was click. This is so much better because I know I know what you clicked. You went, I know that's what you did. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: We used to have to say. Now we have the soundboard. According to the hypothesis, the creature escaped a secret government lab after the experiment went awry and began breeding in the beckwoods of Puerto Rico. What do you think about that? Theory?
Speaker 5: He sorry, who was breeding with? What?
Speaker 3: The government made it? NASA made the.
Speaker 11: Creature, okay, and this creature just started breeding randomly.
Speaker 3: It just starts fucking other dogs and stuff. But it's like exactly hybrid, so it kind of passed on. It's weird, DNA, Okay, why was it? NASA did it?
Speaker 5: I feel like another agency did this other than NASA.
Speaker 3: NASA the only reason I believe this, the only reason NASA exists, is to give the excuse of we need billions of dollars to fund space operations. Even though it just goes into the black budget. A lot of it does, I truly believe, even if some goes towards space exploration, I think most of it because they're not showing us anything real, I guarantees it. I think a lot of the stuff goes into the black budget and they're like, oh, you know, we built this rocket. It doesn't really work that well. We need fifty billion more dollars to build more rockets. You know, we need to send them into Ukraine and and fucking blow up some children in Gaza, you know, just so the Jews can be happy. I that really says a lot about me as a person.
Speaker 11: If somebody were to say that to me in a political standpoint, I'd be like, Hey, he's honest, he's got my book.
Speaker 3: I'd probably just given. I'd be like, you know what I feel. I don't that I don't have fifty billion dollars. But let me see it. If you open your wallet and a moth flies out and you're like, it's a tuning gonna get me? Is that gonna kill one child? How about half a child? I don't need it to like actually do something.
Speaker 11: I just so that it would take to be like, this is what I want to do, and this is what I'm out.
Speaker 3: I have one pays I got it for that's funny, so obviously, and then there's like in July two thousand and four, rancher named rancher neer Uh San Antonio, Texas, killed a hairless dog like creature which was attacking his livestock. Initial old media reports claiming that the animal was a troop of copper. However, DNA analysis analysts conducted that at the University of California Davis determined that the creature was a coyote. And yeah, so they just had mange in a condition that costs.
Speaker 5: Animal tootless story i've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he thought it was Everyone said it's a troup of copper.
Speaker 5: DNA said it wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, Well, you never know, man, this lady seems to think so this lady, Man, Man, Lady. The explanation has been proven scientifically to be the case of numera numerous of Chupaopa bodies that have turned up in recent years. For the most part, serious scientists believe that allchopcabras discoveries to be either the case of some sort of like sar sarcotopic range imagining imagination gone wild, or write out hoaxes. Still, it is worth noting the descriptions of the creature being doglike and looking like a hairless animal differ significantly from the earlier reports to describe a reptilian like animal. Perhaps it's just what they want you to think. Could l chupacabra actually be imported from the Philippines based on Wikipedia description of the Sigbin Possibly maybe seems high. The Sigbin or Sigbin is a creature in the Philippine mythology, said to come at a night to suck the blood of the victims from the shadows. It is said to walk backwards with its head lowered between its hind legs, and said to have the ability to become invisible to other creatures, especially humans. It resembles a hornless goat, but has very large ears which in can clap like a pair of hands, and a long, flexible tail that can be used as a whip. The sigbin is also said to admit a nauseous odor. It is believed to emerge from the layer during the Holy Week looking for children that it will kill for its heart's desire, which then it fashions into an amulet, so it takes their heart.
Speaker 5: That's all you hear from the bushes is baby.
Speaker 3: Baby shark, got your heart.
Speaker 5: I'm here, Come here. It's just a bunch of toddlers.
Speaker 3: I made your heart, Dude in an amulet. Dude to do Dude. Now it has magical powers. So that's weird. It's this thing is supposed to be. Uh.
Speaker 5: I won't believe that because I love Filipino people, and I won't believe anything bad ever came out of that country.
Speaker 3: Really one Filipino person.
Speaker 11: No, I like literally like that probably say, like out of ten close friends I have, seven of them are Filipino.
Speaker 3: Actually from the Philippines. Yeah, all you ask them about the child trafficking stuff that goes on there, because a lot.
Speaker 5: I have not that has not been a conversation piece of me, and I.
Speaker 3: Should ask what's up with that? Man? I heard? It's not just as bad as there.
Speaker 11: There's not one and hands down, there's not one other culture on this fucking planet that you will meet somebody, doesn't matter where they are, doesn't matter what their situation is. You meet any Philip Pino person anywhere, talk to them for less than three seconds and watch them have a gliss smile on their face like it's the best day ever.
Speaker 5: They're just so fucking happy.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you guys are do you know your governments involved with child trafficking? Most likely? Like no, it's all vague. So yeah. So finally, there's an apocalyptic theory about the Chupicaba that says it's some sort of type of hell hound sent by God to smite humankind because of our sinful ways. It could be that the creature is a sign that these are indeed the last days. The question, however, is why is God interested in picking on innocent goats in order to teach you many a lesson and morality.
Speaker 5: I first did the flood, and now random weird dug.
Speaker 3: Talk about scapegoating seems on mar that was bad.
Speaker 5: That was so much worse than any dad joke. It seems part though, doesn't it. It's like, yeah, he does the flood and kills alli world, and then he goes, you know what, you know how to really end them?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put this weird looking dog just right there. So what do you think? What is it? It's fucking nonsense.
Speaker 5: This is a nonsense hour.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it a creature? Is an alien dog?
Speaker 17: It's a fucking moltainourished coyote? Probably, I don't believe it looks like that. It's a dog, fucking weird looking dog, coyote breed mix over there.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm just tapping it's time.
Speaker 10: For What the fuck? You cannot hear that? It's like this, what the fuck you.
Speaker 5: To add my own noise?
Speaker 6: It's Billy's fun fact of the day.
Speaker 3: For some reason, gain work, Okay, for some reason, there's I don't know what's going on the soundboard? Did it? Did it say it? Though? Yeah? It said it. You're good, Okay, do you want to hear it? I I you could do it, do it on your own, just because for the people that hear on the video, No, I got.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm Okay, you ready for a good one. Yeah, you were chainsaw. Why chainsaws were invented.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming to cut down trees for child birth? That does not make sense.
Speaker 11: It was developed in Scotland in the late eighteenth century to help aid and speed up the process of simpam sim foam. So to me, it basically means widening the public cartilage and removal of the disease laden bone during childbirth. It wasn't until the start of the twentieth century that we started using it for wood.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a bullshit thing, it's not.
Speaker 5: I looked it up.
Speaker 8: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I went, so, how are they using it?
Speaker 5: Looking it up?
Speaker 3: How do they use it? Okay, I didn't see a fucking video.
Speaker 5: But again, they were used fuck stakes, they were using it for the removal of the disease laden bone.
Speaker 3: Whatever the fuck? That is history of chainsaw.
Speaker 5: And ants don't have lungs. That's another cool one.
Speaker 3: Ants don't have lungs.
Speaker 5: Nah, they breathed through their uh.
Speaker 3: Again another Yeah, So it was like a tiny little chainsaw. It wasn't like No, that's how it was invented. So here, everybody, I'll show you what the fucking chainsaw.
Speaker 10: This looks like it be.
Speaker 3: Painful to shove up somebody's vagina, But this is what it originally looked like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was motored to fucking cut.
Speaker 3: Wow. Oh so if the woman's dead, you know, especially like back in the fun Fact unfortunately changed. I was were invented for childbirth. Yeah, look at them, there's cutting or open. Well, you just read it like he's never heard it before. Look at that. That's fine, let me cut you open.
Speaker 15: Cool.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't say it's cool. I would say it's fucked up, but it's fun. So get fun, all right, everybody, thank you for tuning in. We appreciate it a lot. Obviously give us five star rate and reviews. We do appreciate it. We're trying to reach a huge audience, you know.
Speaker 10: What I mean.
Speaker 3: And honestly, we're kidding most of the times. Like people are like, man, that guy's super racist or something that. It's like, I'm fucking kidding. Everyone is just joke. We are just making fun of everything and everyone. If you want to make fun of white people, go ahead and joking. Laugh. That's Billy's talking about himself. He's like, I'm fucking Billy is a full blown white supremacist. He goes to clan meetings every Sunday. They're not really doing much. All they do is eat popcorn and watch Triumphant of the Will. They're good, but you know, take nothing seriously because the show is just meant to be just a funny show. That's all it's ever wanted to be. Is informative but also funny is what which we're going for. If you don't find it's funny, I don't give a shit either. So but give us five star rate and reviews. You know, support the show, like and comment on wherever you watch this, you know, like that's the best way to do it. By merch Strange Podcast and all the links should be in the bottom. Follow us on Instagram, Stranger Podcast on x It's Strange brew Cast, We're on Rumble YouTube, We're everywhere. Just look up Stranger Podcast. You will find us. Please do so. Support the show. Tell your friends, tell your grandma, tell your aunt, tell your cousin and Tim buckfucking to.
Speaker 5: You know, tell your grandma. Grandma does not need to. I don't want to be responsible for that ship. Don't tell grandma we
Speaker 3: Turned grandma super racist, all right, everybody, love everybody, and I mean that