Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's just get right to it, crazy Cash, we have that keyword on standby First, your first talkback of the.
Speaker 3: Day, Ray God would be sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, we'll give Raiders who played the Chiefs yesterday?
Speaker 4: The Chiefs are undefeated. Yeah, you can't really sweat a loss to them. But that's your division rival, your hated rival. So that one, that one probably stung a little bit for Raiders fans. And yeah, I'll be honest, you guys are very good.
Speaker 2: How did the Niners? I was still hung over yesterday. I didn't do anything, so so that's good.
Speaker 4: Well, how did how did the Niners do yesterday? Yeah, it's Sunday night football. Last night was kind of a big deal. You didn't watch time.
Speaker 2: I was curled up in bed trying to not fuke.
Speaker 1: Wow. We'll talk more about the game coming up a little later. But yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: You got your Cowboys blue shirt on today.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: It's just to honor them, you know, as they leave town losers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, nice of you.
Speaker 1: Second talk back.
Speaker 5: Of the day, you guys.
Speaker 3: I am from Nework and can I just say Happy Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Monday, ready, but god, am I tired?
Speaker 3: I need to win Tolato. Find your sugar mama.
Speaker 5: Do something.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going, Hey, thank you, Yeah, get your life together. What are you doing? Are the sugar mama?
Speaker 4: I'd go for the sugar mama. You have better odds of finding one of those. Yeah, way better.
Speaker 6: You could win a thousand dollars here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then there's that. Yeah, that's just in a second. Graham, how is the weekend?
Speaker 1: I was good.
Speaker 4: You guys went to an outdoor movie night at our kids' school on Friday night. You guys know I love outdoor movie night. It's like my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: Question. Oh, I have a question?
Speaker 1: Sure do you pregame before that?
Speaker 4: H Sometimes depends whose depends who's driving. Okay, I slammed down a little sovby Bee before beforehead No, okay. They were showing The Nightmare before Christmas, great little Halloween movie, and this is great.
Speaker 1: We got our chairs. Another question, not.
Speaker 2: Really a question, but the director just waited in on this movie about whether or not it's a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you say Christmas?
Speaker 2: He said that at its heart, it's a Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that, but it's still fun.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like they got a lot of spooky, spooky characters and stuff.
Speaker 1: And you know, we got our chairs, and we got the wagon, we got sleeping bags. We packed the kids up pajamas in case you wanted to you know.
Speaker 2: Question, Oh you did you also pack more more drinking drink? Do you take that? Insider?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we brought something in a Okay, my wife said, they really frowned on drinking at this one because it's at the kid's school car.
Speaker 1: So we took this.
Speaker 4: We took the bottle of Sovvy b pour poured it into a like a big, you know, thermoss looking thing in that way.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nothing chocolate, Yeah, trying to.
Speaker 4: Stay warm on this on this chilly night. And so we had everything packed up. You know, it's a big ordeal to load all that stuff up in the car. Wheel it over there. They're like, they're gonna have a food truck. It's gonna be great. We're gonna get some food. Watch the movie. Okay, sit down, Well, food truck's not there yet and the movie is just starting.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, well, all right, that's cool. They had some pop corn and some stuff like that. So I gave my daughter Quinn five bucks, go get some popcorn. She comes back, she's like, there's no popcorn. Oh my god. She's like, they said come back in twenty minutes. Oh okay.
Speaker 4: So then, you know, some time goes by. My go check on that popcorn. She comes back, Dad, there's still no popcorn. They said come back in twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, another twenty.
Speaker 4: By now we're starting. You know, you get a little hungry. Okay, now, don't worry. The food trucks arrived. Well that means everybody swarms the thing and the movie's playing, and so you know, we're watching the movie, but my wife is in line at the food truck. My kids are in line still try and get popcorn and stuff which is being made at the world's slowest rate. And by the time my wife finally comes back with the food and we sit down, we all get the whole family's there and my daughter Quinn finally got her popcorn, and everyone's sitting and eating. At the movie end, I am just taking my last bite of this chicken tender or whatever it was, and the movie ended. You know, it's not a very long movie that I'm ready before Christmas morning and I look up long.
Speaker 8: That one is.
Speaker 1: But it's not a long movie, that thing. It's done. It was, oh my god, it's over.
Speaker 4: By the time we literally felt like we had just settled in, got our food, let's watch this movie.
Speaker 1: It's done. Did they ever get their popcorn?
Speaker 4: Yeah, finally got her popcorn. Yes, probably with like fifteen minutes left in the movie.
Speaker 1: She finally awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very short. An hour and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, that is a really short movie by today's standards. That's nothing.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: When they started it right on time, it was like the movie starts at seven or whatever it was, and it was done, sort.
Speaker 2: Of like okay, well, well the school knew what they were doing. Let's get these kids in and out.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we're I mean we were home. It wasn't a late night. A lot of times we go these outdoor movie nights, you get home late. Nope, okay, best daylight outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh glad, you had fun. I think Graham all right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Now, before we get to Graham's rand, it's time for.
Speaker 1: The fourth thing you need a heads up on to start your day. So McDonald's determined that no E.
Speaker 2: Cole I was detective in the samples they took from their beef patties, So quarter pounders are back on the menu, you guys, bt dub most likely source of E. Coli contamination was from their onions from Taylor Farms, Colorado Springs. So McDonald's removes them from their supply chain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got the onions from Selenas. Do better, Selenas.
Speaker 4: The JACA Shows twenty twenty four San Jose Sharks first win Watch rolls on because oh.
Speaker 1: No, still searching for that first run.
Speaker 4: Sharks played the Vegas gold Knights on Saturday. They got pounded seven to three. The Sharks remained winless. Now through their first nine games of the season, they're the only winless team in the entire NHL and obviously have the worst record in the league. They'll look to finally get that elusive first win tonight against the newest NHL team, the Utah Hockey Club.
Speaker 1: Hockey Club, that's what they're called Layer Up Today. They had a naming contest.
Speaker 4: You remember that they had a lot of Dames like utahs and like a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they chose Utah Hawk.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: Layer up. Today temperatures will dip into the low to mid sixties. You can just smell the fall.
Speaker 1: Air, you guys. You can. There's a different feel here. I love it, pie Cus.
Speaker 9: Today is an eight things with your partner could get dreamy today. Your appreciation for beauty is high end and so it can lead to you wanting to spend money.
Speaker 1: But make sure you think twice before you buy.
Speaker 2: That's jess.
Speaker 1: I want to think twice.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 6: And it works out for me?
Speaker 1: You know, all right, Graham, Okay, so we signed on.
Speaker 4: I was talking about this movie night that I went to with my family on Friday night. And by the time we got our food from this food truck, which arrived late, by the way, but that was on that that part was on them. But also by the time we got our food and we sat down and we started eating it, the movie ended. It was because it took so dang long to get food from a food truck.
Speaker 1: Now, this has happened to us time and time again at events like movie nights and things where there's a food truck and it takes forever to get the food.
Speaker 4: Now, listen up, if you if you run a food truck, let me just throw a quick idea at you. You know you're gonna show up to an event with a hungry crowd. Everyone's gonna get in line all at once.
Speaker 1: Okay, take your menu down, don't offer twelve different things that you got to run to the back and cook. Make two things chicken sandwiches and one other option, and have them already ahead of time. Oh my god, And they hand you their money, You hand them a chicken sandwich and they walk away. You know you're gonna you know, it's not gonna be a huge.
Speaker 4: Amount of time from the time you get there to the time that people are gonna order.
Speaker 1: You're showing up to a hungry crowd. It's dinner time. Have all your food ready, Have at least I don't know, forty meals ready, and then you can start cooking the next ones. People walk up, they hand you the money, you hand them the food.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like an unheard of concept. I don't know if the food truck industry is ready for something that.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: I don't know so much sense you don't go to a wedding reception, sit down and then order like yeah, I think I'll have that, And then they run back and you know, table floor once there's with no green beans.
Speaker 1: They don't do that. They just bring you your plate and set it down in front of you.
Speaker 2: This is gonna shake up the entire food truck industry.
Speaker 1: We like, what are we doing? Like, I don't get it. You want to make each thing individually, as this line of angry, hungry people stands there so impatiently waiting as you try to piece together each thing. And you know, there's not a huge staff back there. It's a food truck. There's only two of you. Yeah, so make everything ahead of time, keep it warm, show up, take the menu down to two things, and then feed everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Other times where it makes sense to offer the entire menu just on a regular Sunday and they're out parks forever. Fine, but certain events they should do that.
Speaker 1: Just make your menu so so limited and have a good amount of it ready ready to go so people walk up and that then that gives you, and that gives you that lag time there as people you're just handing the stuff you already made. Then you can be cooking the next batch of stuff. What do we do? Are you guys to fail?
Speaker 2: This is because you were at your kids school's movie night food truck there, it took forever to get your food. Do you think that maybe going to the school would and having them like ask them to do that next time would make a difference.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I maybel like this is what we're gonna pay for.
Speaker 4: Hopefully this PSA helps all food truck owners that are going to an event. If you're going to an event, you know everybody's gonna be walking up and ordering from you the second you get there.
Speaker 1: Have your stuff ready or have a bunch of it ready.
Speaker 6: Do you think this would only work for certain items, certain food items?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean there's a d got to You have to cater your menu to what you can have and what will be good and last for twenty minutes warm you know what I mean, Like make the stuff ahead of time, have it ready to go and then Yeah, but you got to pare down your menu and simp splify it so you can crank out stuff super super fast. These people, they can't this food truck I don't want. I'm not going to say the name of it. They came from another event I guess prior to this is which is why they were late. And they were out of almost everything, and so I'm serious. And they had like a mac and cheese. Well they didn't tell anybody the only mac and cheese that they had left because they normally have a lot of varieties, and everybody at the event they came came from before and ate all that they only had the spicy kind left. And you've never seen so many kids with mouths on fire because they didn't tell them it was the whole panio mac was the only one left. My kids damn near died. My kids eat spicy food, but they damn near died. They're sweating, you know. It's like they're sweated out kids all over the place. Every parent I talked to, like, my kids, they're dying over here. They didn't know that it was spicy mac that was apparently the only one they had, and they were just cranking that out. But I mean, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you own a food truck or work for one, here, just a gram, I mean, there's your rant to bring that to an end. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I think, actually think that's a really good idea. But you feel better?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I actually feel a lot better. Okay, blood pressure still pretty Oh no. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Do you have?
Speaker 4: Let's talk about uncrustables, because according to a new report, there are some certain NFL teams and NFL players I eat an incredible amount of uncrustables. First, let's go around the room. When's the last time you ate an uncrustable Selena?
Speaker 1: I've never had one?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I buy them for my kids because there are four kids all the time.
Speaker 1: But didn't you want to ever want to try one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: They're pretty tasty living They're delicious.
Speaker 1: Yes, lost you had uncrustable two months ago? Yeah, I was going to say, you eat like a six year old?
Speaker 2: Do you like buy those?
Speaker 1: Like you live alone?
Speaker 6: That's the amazing thing about living alone. If I go to the grocery store, I could get whatever I want. The other day I bought for rollups just because I wanted to freeze.
Speaker 2: Imagine your opening up for freezing. They're just uncrustables falling out.
Speaker 1: Open up the pantry and this is just fruit roll up when you pack them in your sack, Lunch and trade them with your friends.
Speaker 10: On the playground if you guys want to. Actually, I would like one cheaty ones lesson. We made an uncrustable, probably elementary school. Yeah, I was gonna say my wife worked for Smuckers for a long for a number of years.
Speaker 1: That made him. So we would get him. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're get him sipped to us.
Speaker 4: But either way, we'd have some uncrustables in the house and I would try him from time time. They're pretty darn good. The problem is waiting from the thaw out frozen right. Yeah, when you want an uncrestable, I want to eat it right now. I don't want to wait a half hour for the thing to thaw out. The middle is always frozen.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Anyways, NFL teams have reported I guess I don't know who dove in and found this data, but it all stems back to, of course, the Kelsey Brothers in their podcast, because last year Travis Kelsey said on their podcast that he eats uncrustables he thinks more than anything else.
Speaker 1: In the world, because of course he does. He eats like a child.
Speaker 4: Also, so they've they've we've now we're fully fully dove into this, and the Denver Broncos apparently are the top NFL team that eat the most uncrustables.
Speaker 1: They eat around seven hundred a week.
Speaker 4: Now, they have a seventy seven players there in the facility, and so that's nine of those a week each player is eating.
Speaker 1: And you know, not every player is eating nine a week. So that means some dudes eating like eighteen of them. Yeah, big, some big fellow is eating a lot more than his share of nine a week. It drops off pretty far from that.
Speaker 4: Denver Broncos again top NFL team when it comes to uncrustable consumption. They eat seven hundred of them a week on average. The Seahawks in second place there with three hundred and twenty. So it drops off quite a bit from then. But a lot of the teams that reported their data are all in the two three hundred uncrustables consumed a week.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, kind of we don't. We're grown men.
Speaker 4: They are grown men. But you know, Jess and Cheetie's point is a tasty little treat. Yeah, their tasty little snack. But unfortunately, we don't have any data on the forty nine ers. They they did not report any crustable consumption. They don't feel what they eat.
Speaker 1: But that is a normal adult food, we think. But that doesn't also mean it's not happening. We don't know.
Speaker 4: They just did not provide their uncrustable consumption data. But the Denver broncos at seven hundred around seven hundred a week.
Speaker 1: That's a big truck showing up just bringing the crustables to the facility each week.
Speaker 2: It's like they packed your lunchibles for like lunch in between two and some animals.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be so little animal yogurt. Yeah, like the pouches little gogerts. Gogle Gogurt's a little little bunny fruit snackstables. Oh and these are like big guys too. I can't imagine them with These are professional athletes that should be eating a professional athlete.
Speaker 2: Diables are like tiny little things.
Speaker 6: Well, no wonder they eat like ten in one city.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, I guess if you're going to eat that, it makes sense that they have to have twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm not giving five of them no problems, you know. So that imagine that you're three hundred and fifty pound linemen. That dude probably pop some one by one, flipping them into his mouth and swallowing them.
Speaker 1: Do we post the Timothy Challow May.
Speaker 2: Yes, you guys know Timothy Shellomy right, mm hmm, Kendall, I'm sorry, Kylie's boyfriend. Yeah, and he also acts I guess, yeahoyfriend. So in New York they held a Timothy Challow May lookalike contest, okay, and there were so many people that came not to actually looked just like him. And then check this out. The real Timothy shallow May crashed the thing.
Speaker 1: You know it's him with.
Speaker 4: All these look alike Dinny if you had just entered and he didn't win, and he might not have won.
Speaker 6: When I saw the video before I read the caption, I was like, oh my god, he's gonna win. He looks just like him.
Speaker 2: But it was it was if you want to go check that out. It's that JV Morning Chef. That was pretty hilarious.
Speaker 5: Godest things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 1: So Chapel rone scolded a photog.
Speaker 2: So On Friday, Chapel went to the premiere of Olivia Radrigo's concert film, which is almost out on Netflix. Think it comes out tomorrow night at midnight. So Chapel rone, she's at the premiere in La She's on the red carpet and she confronts this photographer who we don't see on camera. He's like, you know, behind the barrier with all the other press, and Chapel like points this person out, walks up to them, and she demands that this person give her an apology, like right then, right there in front of cameras, in front of everyone. It's kind of hard to make out what she hears. We can kind of hear her say that that person was really rude and disrespectful to her at a previous event, and so Chapel like recognized them and was like, no, you owe me an apology. And I guess there was some pushback and Chapel was like, no, no, no, apologize to me now. And I think the person did from what I read, But we don't know if Chapel was like, Okay, thank you. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I think she had to be escorted away when somebody came and like intervened and was like okay, we're just.
Speaker 6: Gonna go now. I think once she also up back, she was like, I'm not going to post for you, So I think.
Speaker 1: She might hold a little bit of a gred. How do you guys feel about this? I mean, I don't know. Anytime we talk about chaperone and the pushback against fans or paparazzi or whatever, then chaperone fans get mad at us.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it's giving entitlement. I don't like it, and this was the time and place. Yeah, although I get it, I mean she deserves to be treated with like respect, just like everybody else does. And so I get you feeling disrespected and wanting an apology. I mean, who wouldn't want that? I totally get that. But if every celebrity stopped and called out a photographer, you don't even every single time.
Speaker 1: But we don't know what they did. We don't know if there was some This.
Speaker 6: Might have been the same photographer that she got into it at the Grammys that was the v and.
Speaker 2: TMZ reported that it wasn't that person. This was somebody different who was rude to her at a different event.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Tend to decide with Selena on this one because it's.
Speaker 2: Like at some point you just got to block them out and just keep it moving, like, yeah, you know, and that sucks. I get what you're I totally.
Speaker 1: Like feel for her. I just it's one of those things that, again it comes with part it's one of the negative aspects of being a celebrity. And in a perfect world would we not have that aspect of it?
Speaker 4: Of course, And at the end of the day, celebrities are human beings with feelings just like all of us. We totally understand that and sympathize with that. What it's just I don't know what the alternative is. Should a photographer approach somebody and say, excuse me, may I kindly please take your picture?
Speaker 1: Will you?
Speaker 4: I know you're on the red carpet and a lot of other people shouting for you news, But if you so kindly could come over here so I could take your picture, if that's acceptable with you, then I would like to do that if everyone did, I just don't I don't know how it would play out. Yeah, you have to shout to get people's now, and there's a lot going on. It's a big crowd, and it's a lot of commotion, and what may seem abrasive and rude. Is just sort of like everyone's trying to get everyone's attention out there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how we changed this.
Speaker 2: It's really bad because she is clearly struggling with like the fame side of things, and so I feel bad. But from what I've read her behavior, it's like it's just turning a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people off. I mean, I also she's reacting to it, right.
Speaker 6: I also feel bad for Olivia Rodrigo because everything I've seen about her premiere is just about the road. I haven't really seen much about actual Olivia Roda her own.
Speaker 4: Premiere PREMI and I don't even know yet a concert film for no Way concert film, I haven't heard anything about that.
Speaker 1: He really quick, we can put this.
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez and Edward Sorry Edgar Ramirez rumors tip bed you guys remember this a few weeks back. Selena Gomez is that Sabrina Carpenter's concert and she posted a video of her and co star Edgar Ramirez or in any movie together, and he had his arms lovingly wrapped around her and they're a day dancing and they were just swinging back and forth. Everyone's like.
Speaker 1: Where's your man? Dout?
Speaker 2: You with Benny Blanco? Like, what is going on here? And she said, look, we're Jess friends. Apparently they are just friends, and Benny Blanco is a part of this friend circle as well because he and Edgar Ramirez recreated that dancing video. It's a JB Morning show. It's on our Instagram story and they all took a photo together. They're all just cool with each other.
Speaker 1: As long as it works for them. Yeah, some dude grinding on my lady. Not for me, but you know it's for Benny Blanco. That's me.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see their Halloween costume? Selena Gomez and Bennie Blanco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jess showed me a picture of it. What are they supposed to be?
Speaker 6: Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter?
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 6: Would not have been able to recognize Benny Blanco if he wasn't standing next to Selena Gomet the makeup on that.
Speaker 1: Guy, it was just creepy clown or something. I couldn't figure out who it was. Mad Mad had her all right, that's on j D Morning Shows. What makes she follow us? A lot of good stuff on there?
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have all right, most of the Bay probably watching Niners Cowboys last night, Let's go Niners. You might not have seen Steph Curry limping off the court and needing help to the locker room in the Warriors game last night against the Clippers. Curry appeared to tweak his ankle twice in the second half of that game. The second time he looked like he couldn't put any weight on it. He had to be helped back to the locker room. I believe he went for an MRI last night. If nut's gonna happen this morning, we don't know yet know the status of that injury. curR said after the game that it was mild or moderate, but don't be surprised if Curry misses a few games from this one.
Speaker 1: The Warriors went on to lose that game one twelve to one oh four. They are two and one on this very new NBA.
Speaker 2: Is there just a curse on the Bay Area? Like what is happening?
Speaker 1: It feels that way.
Speaker 4: You hate to see Curry start the season on an injury, even if it's mild, they're moderate, you know what I mean. It's like you don't want Curry's ankles have always been very like, we got to protect those things.
Speaker 2: So somebody cursed us. If we had to pick one person and the kinna three, who do we think it is?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: One, two three.
Speaker 1: Jana the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to what the believe, we were just talking about Chapel Ron who was at Olivia Rodrigo's concert film premiere in La and she demanded an apology from some photographer who she recognized from a previous event and that person was rude to her.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV show.
Speaker 12: This Istaria from San Francisco just wanted to comment on the.
Speaker 5: Chapel Roon.
Speaker 12: Shouting at the photographer thing.
Speaker 2: I don't much care for her as a performer, but I do.
Speaker 5: Know that.
Speaker 12: Photographers tend to shout, not just shout to get attention, but shout pretty prerogative things to get that attention, like insulting or like controversial things at celebrities. So maybe that's why.
Speaker 2: See I'm I could see that happening. I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with that either, But I don't know if I would stop every time I saw a person and said, hey, apologize to me right now.
Speaker 1: You apologize to me. But I was just watching that video. I'm not taking you to deserve it. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know where I land well know where I landed this and usually we get talkbacks with people mad I. We're on her side. Everyone deserves to be treated in respect. Yes, Papa Razzi also has a job to do. That's their job, right, I don't know. Hey, let's just move on that. Let's just get to what the bleep? All right?
Speaker 2: This is where you can win a JB show Chug mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out words. Always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on they Free iHeart Radio app. You guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Not you?
Speaker 2: You listening in your car? Are you ready for today's clip? When I was little, my mom gave me a without my consent. Still haunts me.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 2: Your major trauma over there.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I feel like it happens to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You're sick. That's never happened to me.
Speaker 2: You probably did, No, I am not okay.
Speaker 4: Still talk you should be in therapy talking about I know, shout out to betterhelp. All right, take your guesses on that talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You have to be the first correct answer the morning to win the Chuggy Muggy, and remember it is a family show. And remember people get their guesses in quick, so remember you should be submitting them right now now.
Speaker 1: All right, so get them in.
Speaker 2: We're going to play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here. All right, What the bleep? It's where you can win a JV show, Chuck mug if and only if you are the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word? Now in case you miss today's clip, here it is. When I was little, my mom gave me a without my consent. Still haunts me to this day.
Speaker 1: You're sick so bad? You're sick. You're sick? Are you making fun of my trauma?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good point. Yeah, sorry, I can't victim shame.
Speaker 2: Leave your guesses on that talk back Michael the Free I our app again, first person to get the word right. When's the Chad mug Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Now one a JV show, TJ had a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I think we bleep that word is dear piercing, which I know we did that the kids were when the girls were little, they definitely didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 5: I hope you guys have a great day.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that's a really popular guest.
Speaker 1: Yes, piercing probably far and away the most popular guests this morning. A lot of uh slenna. Did you get your ears pears when you're a baby?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Happy that you did that?
Speaker 11: Or yes?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have waited?
Speaker 2: No, I'm glad that it happened before I was able to know what was going on.
Speaker 3: Got him happy.
Speaker 12: Monday JV show is John from Santose.
Speaker 1: My guest is Brad Pepper. Have a good time. Pepper Mom, give you one of those you No, I done, not that I remember. That would be awful. One of guys, Josh fam Gilroy, is the bleeped out word permuld mom give you a perm without your consent? That would be that's a good guys. Oh my god, do you ever have a perm? S?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I did hate a picture that imagine a baby with the perm. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: All right, all good guesses. Continue to leave them. Now on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app, what is that bleeped out word? We're gonna play more guesses coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with the JV Show. Hope you had a great weekend. I'm Selena, I'm just Tini. We're playing what the bleep? Someone is gonna win this JV Show, Chuck mug Right, So here is today's clip in case you missed it. When I was little, my mom gave me a without my consent. Still haunts me to this day.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to report her? I will do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's necessary, Graham, this is a family show. That word is PG. All right, so what is that bleeped out word? Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Hi, this is Dedre from Bualo and I think the bleeped out word is enema.
Speaker 2: I was not expecting.
Speaker 1: Expecting that one expecting that one either. Is that a thing our parents doing to their kids?
Speaker 2: No, I mean yeah, if you if you have to, you do yeah, for like constipation and things.
Speaker 1: Reasons pop over to our resident experts.
Speaker 5: Yes, we know.
Speaker 2: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: I believe the willie.
Speaker 5: I hope that's right.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I have a good day.
Speaker 1: How about the wet will you your mom ever giving? You think?
Speaker 2: My mom knows who that is?
Speaker 4: My kids found out what it is recently. They're ask all the time if they can give me one, and I'm like, no, dude, it's gross.
Speaker 1: I don't want one. They have to do it without you knowing.
Speaker 4: I know they expected, they're not there yet, They're little. I appreciate them asking. I don't want one.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning Jav's show. This is christ seen from Haffman Day.
Speaker 14: I think the bleepout word is slap, have a great day.
Speaker 6: Slap mom?
Speaker 1: Ever give you ever call your mom the B word and she just give you a little slap.
Speaker 2: Probably Yeah, we had a we had a really rough patch in.
Speaker 1: My ten years, and she's did she spank you too in your years? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't no, not like.
Speaker 14: The Money Show.
Speaker 5: This is some handicut from Oakland.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is haircut. Have a good day haircut? There we go, all right.
Speaker 2: Here is today's clip unbleeped. When I was little, my mom gave me a haircut without my consent still haunts me to this day.
Speaker 1: It was bad, yes cut. My mom gave me one of those things.
Speaker 2: A little longer than a bowl cut, but like she gave me the crooked bangs and everything, and that just lives on forever in pictures that.
Speaker 1: Are like hop in her house, Like why are those off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: This is so hard to cut bangs straight across. I'm never in the history of those street across bowl cut.
Speaker 4: Bangs have they been perfectly straight. There's always one part that's like a little jagged and uneven. I had that one to be that hard, all right, hated that one.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get some shoutouts. Let's give some shoutouts first, and Hellica, I know what gives some brand new JV show. Hecky Meggie enjoy.
Speaker 4: And chucked mahawk coffee along with us. All Right, A lot of people came to the correct answer this morning. I feel like it was fairly obvious and a lot of people were on it. Buddy Frankie hid in.
Speaker 1: Valley Lake, excuse me, she had it so to every Buddy, Jared and Sam Bruno, Lance and San Ramon. Was that Lance was up?
Speaker 4: Jennifer and San Mateo had it not quite fast enough, saying with John in Richmond, Lorie in Morgan Hill, Christina in San Francisco, Megan in Santa Cruz JV show number one in Santa Cruz still.
Speaker 1: Which is awesome.
Speaker 4: Natalie and Sacramento JV showed number one in Sacramento. Savannah and Hayward had it Soday, Katrina and Martinez, Josh and gil Roy, Stephanie and Oakland, David and Richmond, Matteo in Fremont, Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: And Tracy, Rebecca and conquered. Not sure why I just turned into Anne Emilion lay.
Speaker 4: All going once, going twice, didn't have it quite fast enough, Abny in Pittsburgh, Gazmin and Berkeley, amongst a few other people that will have the same correct answer. But you got to get it in real fast, yeah, she said. Also, I said that before we played the game. I said, remember, get your guests an quick.
Speaker 2: You did say that were on it, all right?
Speaker 1: May you get tomorrow, yes, and just be like seven five, plit second faster tomorrow? All right?
Speaker 2: Remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out you to get you that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Let's go to the phones weltny four nine.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this is this? Patty? Hi? Patty?
Speaker 2: How was the weekend?
Speaker 1: What'd you do? I put myself played basketball.
Speaker 2: That's all we do every weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fun, parent life. How any play? Was it good? Any?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 13: Came? Thirteen came in second?
Speaker 9: Go Aheaday, glad you had.
Speaker 1: A good weekend. Patty. You're on to play the JV show. You have nope game and today you're playing for two.
Speaker 6: Tickets for the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: So here's how this works. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three corrects and you win. Easy enough, let's get to it. Question number one. What cartoon character is best known for their phrase? What's up?
Speaker 1: Doc?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: How easy? All right? Question number two? A gaffer key, grip and a wardrobe supervisor just a few of the jobs you would find on what type of a workplace state? Ticking, stage, theater, movie, TV shoot, something like that?
Speaker 2: Good job all right? Question number three. There are six states that are all considered to be in the New England region of the country. Can you name one of them?
Speaker 9: New York?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: New York is not new We.
Speaker 2: Would have taken Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Any one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been correct, a little bit northeast of Well, you know it's up there, all right. Question number four, what city is the TV show Sex and the city based in US?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know your second a city the last answer there and use it again. Yeah, you did it. I love that you won.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be getting two tickets for the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Patty, congratulations, you did amazing. That's also thank you. You are very very welcome. Hang on there for your winning.
Speaker 4: Graham got some shout out, got a lot of them, so Buckalop says grand buddy. First off, yay, if you have time, shout me out. On Monday morning, I'm turning thirty years old again. You guys are amazing.
Speaker 1: I just checked. You guys are number one in my heart.
Speaker 4: When she says insert fart sound here with pleasure, thank you and that is from Lucia, So happy happy birthday. Mark another one Hey Graham, I can't believe I'm a mom and you're It's my oldest boy's birthday on Monday, and we listen to you guys every morning. I'd love if you could shout out Happy birthday Mason. Love Mom and Cooper. And that's from Mom. Claire's Happy birthday Mason. Hey Graham, please give.
Speaker 1: A birthday shout out to my son Arthur from his mom, dad and brother A J. Arthur turns fourteen. Thank you. That's from Yuessie. Happy birthday, part Arthur. Hey Graham, Dad and your DMS want.
Speaker 4: I wish my smart, generous and spirited son Eden a happy tenth birthday.
Speaker 1: We love You're so proud of you. From Mom, Dad, and sister a. Yella out and conquered. That's again from Adam.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Eton, any one says, Hey Graham, could you please give my daughter Samia a happy thirteenth birthday shout out from Mumma, Papa and little sister Sun be so happy Happy birthday, far Hey Graham, can you please shout out my son Alex of San Ramon.
Speaker 1: He turned eleven on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 1: That's from Dad and Mom.
Speaker 4: Can you guys please shout out a happy fortieth birthday to me Tao from San josea doghouse listener as a young in in the passenger seat to exchanging messages with JV relating to his struggles and finding the and it all. Love you guys, Happy birthday, time, Happy birthday and one, Hey, Graham, could you give my daughter Isabella happy birthday?
Speaker 1: She's turning ten and who gives a first time to ten? We love you guys.
Speaker 4: Listen every morning the way to school. Thanks that's from Ricky. Birthday one last one, Good morning, Graham. This is Sarah messaging from Hayward. Actually, let me back that up. Good morning, Grandma. This is Sarah messaging from Hayward. Like you guys to give my daughter a shout out for her twelfth birthday. Her name is Sophia. Were listening you guys every single morning on the way to school.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's from mom. Sarah corresponded, don't call me grandma, but I love that.
Speaker 2: The happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Gottest.
Speaker 1: It's all the.
Speaker 11: Stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay. Okay, So swifties think that Taylor Swift like totally manifested Travis Kelsey's first touchdown.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how does she do that? I was like freaking out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yesterday the Chiefs played the Raiders. Chiefs one still undefeated major or Yeah, not only that, but Travis Kelcey finally scored his first touchdown of the season.
Speaker 1: You know you scored a touchdown all season?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's had a really rough start.
Speaker 1: Sorry for everyone that drafted him on their.
Speaker 2: Fantasy So yesterday's first touchdown of the season. And it's not thanks to his athletic ability, because why would it be. It's obviously because of something. Taylor Swift date on stage Saturday night in New Orleans during her song Midnight Rain, she made the touchdown symbol with her arms as she was asking for more cheers from the audience like louder and she put her arms up and it looked like the touchdown symbol, but she.
Speaker 4: Did she have her hands like to the I guess it, because you could have both both arms up in the air like this.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the touchdown sign. You really got a yeah, very it.
Speaker 2: Was very touchdown and you can see this on JB Morning Show. Check out our Instagram story got it and because she did that, that is why Travis Kelsey was able to make a touchdown. Because Taylor manifested it in front of thousands, fans are calling it Tay voodoo.
Speaker 6: It looks like even the words that she's saying though it's touchdown.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she is, but it looks like she's not.
Speaker 1: Let me see it going down.
Speaker 2: Does it not look like she's saying touchdown? Make sure you follow me those on Instagram. By the way, everything we talk about, if there's something to be seen to go along with it, it's going to be on our Instagram store.
Speaker 1: It either looks like touchdown or let's go one of the two. Yeah, it's a two syllable. It's a hard yeah.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: So Liam Payne's new Netflix show is now up in the air. So if you don't know, he finished filming Building the Band for Netflix. It's a singing competition competition series. It was him, Aj McLean, Nicole Scherzinger, and Kelly Rowland. All people have been part of a group, so they have some you know, insight into what it takes. So Netflix never announced a release date, even though the show did wrap filming and now producers say the entire show is just up in the air now after Liam's death. They feel like it's too soon to make a decision about whether or not to put it out, especially with his co stars still dealing with their grief.
Speaker 6: That's a good move on Netflix to put a pause on it, because you know, Hulu already came.
Speaker 2: Out with I know Hula has a whole documentary about his final days already. I think Netflix soon, I think Netflix is going to still put the show out. They just don't want to say it now because that would come off as really insensitive, giving how soon, Given how soon it is, you know, they're not gonna let all that money go down the drain. They're going to give it a release date at some point and then say it's to honor Liam, or in his honor.
Speaker 1: You know something Rise fans have we heard any more about?
Speaker 4: Like the ru That always makes me think of the Rust movie because that got shown at a film festival. Right, is that going to be available for everybody to watch? Still coming out party, It's still coming out. It's not out yet.
Speaker 1: It's not out yet, No got it, but it will be. Graham, what do you have all right, time to talk about our Niners.
Speaker 4: I got a much needed win over the Cowboys last night at Levi's, but it definitely did not start out like it was going to trend in that direction. The first half began with the Niners offense racking up penalties, party missed a couple of wide open receivers, and you know, just various mistakes the board. It was just kind of sloppy. By halftime, the Cowboys were leading the Niners ten to six. The Cowboys won the toss to start the game and for some reason, elected to take the ball to start the game and not do what most NFL coaches do, which is defer and start the second half with the ball, and that proved to be a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: Thank you Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Whatever happened in that Niner locker room at halftime, it worked because the Niners came out firing in the second half. They scored three consecutive touchdowns in the third quarter to take what all of us Niner fans considered a very commanding lead. But then we remembered this is the twenty twenty four nine ers and they like to try to blow games. The Cowboys then scored two quick touchdowns of the fourth Suddenly we're only trailing by six points. It became a one score game. Luckily, though the Cowboys are still the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: And they stink they're not good. Let us up thirty to twenty four the final in this one. Unfortunately, like every game for the forty nine Ers this season, more injuries. Running back Jordan Mason. He went to the locker room in the first half with the shoulder injury. He did not come back in the game. Luckily we did not need him.
Speaker 4: De Winters left the game with a concussion. Debo also left the game with a rib injury in the fourth quarter. Hopefully nothing serious there. Forty nine Ers now in their bye weeks, so I don't know what we're supposed to talk about for like the next two weeks for the next game at Tampa Bay on November tenth.
Speaker 1: So we've I don't know what we do talk about sports stuff.
Speaker 6: That's right after Sabrina Carpenter comes to the Bay Area, so we'll see if she wears a Niners start and.
Speaker 4: Another chance for the Saprena Sabrina Carpenters sports curse.
Speaker 1: Have there been any more incidents yet yet?
Speaker 6: Maybe she knows about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's all hope that she doesn't ruin this for it. I hope we're not the next victims of it.
Speaker 4: Niners I and four now on the season, and that feels a hell of a lot better going into the bye week than three and five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're and four still in it. The remaining schedule when you look ahead doesn't look friendly though.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they got to do get healthy over the bye week. Hopefully Christian McCaffrey comes back November tenth. All signs point to him coming back, and then it's time to actually start to play some football.
Speaker 1: Boys, all right. Thank you Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selita and I'm Jas. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Happy Monday. We have a chance to win some crazy cash on stand by Morning Guys.
Speaker 13: It's Angie. Let him know, Graham play the music. Graham, better luck next time. Cowboys, Niners have a good day.
Speaker 1: Byels good.
Speaker 4: I would have if if the Niners had lost yesterday to the Cowboys, I might not have shown up for yeah, and maybe not even the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: I'd be too depress. That's like the one game on the schedule. You have to win, you were saying Friday, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, we have to win this.
Speaker 1: We have to win, have to win this. You gotta be have a win going into the bye week. You just have to That was a musk win.
Speaker 2: Ask for this butchered national anthem, Graham, could you give some background? I kept seeing like the headline online, but I don't really know who did this and where and why it.
Speaker 4: So this rendition of the national anthem took place before the Free and Equal Elections Foundation presidential debate. This is a debate of third party candidates. On a quick we don't talk politics, but on a quick political side note, we need presidential debates with more political parties represented up there so we can get more than just two awful choices, you know, like you know, just there's more choices out there. Okay, yes, enough of that, we don't talk politics. There an artist named Loomis. You guys familiar with her?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I think I've heard her name, but have no idea what she sings.
Speaker 4: So this is a televised event and Loomis it takes the mic and here is her national anthem.
Speaker 1: I'm not starting it from the beginning. It's very long, but you know this is where it starts. We're so goodly strange. Get Can I go back?
Speaker 3: Can I go back?
Speaker 1: Please? I got too nervous.
Speaker 2: Game cool.
Speaker 1: Then they're reflect Oh my god, I am cringing. So she missus. She misses the note sounds terrible. She says, I fed up? I fed up? Can we start over? And then you hear someone off off screen say, uh no, we're live. It's live, and then she immediately goes right back into it. Pops to her.
Speaker 4: She immediately goes right back into it, and then she says, I got too nervous, and she continues. She finishes pretty strong the rest of the National Anthem.
Speaker 1: I listened to it. I thought it was pretty dang good. But yeah, apparently she thought maybe this was a taped thing and she'd have another shot at singing it. Oh my gosh, she did not. Sorry, loulis the.
Speaker 2: Secondhand embarrassment I'm feeling right now for her. I feel I don't even know she is.
Speaker 4: The National Anthem is such a tough one because you either either do it well enough and people love.
Speaker 1: It, or you just bomb. I feel like there's no between. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The thing though, I feel like it's not like the lyricop when people forget the lyrics, I'm like, how could you forget the lyrics? But also it's I think the fact that people try to go above and beyond with it and no time. Yes, I think that's what messes people up. It's like, just just do what you can do. Don't try to take it.
Speaker 2: Up and don't two things I will never do, not that I'd ever be asked, But singing the national anthem and throwing the first pitch, Oh, I wouldn't really not, I would really Okay, we're gonna get you out of the game.
Speaker 1: Just I would love to throw a first pitch. But man, would I be nervous? Yeah, that would be way. That would be one of the most nerve wracked things ever. You know, like particularly for me.
Speaker 4: My buddies would mock me mercilessly if that thing didn't just wap right into the gloves but it goes left into the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: True, but that's over so fast, you know, the national anthem lasts for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be tough. But I did that. I told you guys.
Speaker 4: I sung the national anthem in an Oakland A's game, so with a mic on Well, it was part of the Napajai Men's choir and they didn't let me.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, our choir teacher didn't let me sing. I thought it's very good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Graham, Wait, so are you guys really considering canceling Halloween for your kids? You and your wife?
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's throw this to parents on the talkbacks, because I feel like people were upset when I first sort of influenced my son for to change his Halloween costume, even though he got to pick out whichever one he wanted, but I kind of steered him away from dressing his Pikachu into some things. People think I'm a bad Halloween parent. Well, in my household, when when a threat comes down the pipeline towards one of the kids, we follow through on it. I talked a couple weeks ago when we went to Great America. My daughter Quinn was supposed to go, but her behavior that week was so awful. We're like, you're not going to get to go to Great America if you do this, and she continued to do it and we stick with it. Things have to have consequences. Well, we're running out of levers to pull with our daughter because you know, she's she's at a real tough phase. And my wife she's five, okay, and my wife throughout.
Speaker 4: Look, if you continue to act this way, you're not going to get to go trick or treating. So I do want to ask the parents on the talkbacks if you think it's fair or foul to be able to withhold trick or treating from a kid. But I also want to hear from parents if you have done this, if you've legitimately threatened that and followed through. That's what I really want to hear because I want to know if people have the you know what's to actually follow through on that one.
Speaker 1: That one's tough. I feel like this is foul.
Speaker 6: It's very foul.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is one of those things that you can't take away from a kid.
Speaker 6: It's a holiday, if anything, take away their candy after they already went tricker treating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and give it a scre's your punishment. I'm going to eat it in front of you.
Speaker 6: But they at least got to experience the trigger treating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to go trigger treating is to get the candy.
Speaker 2: Look, my sister did this to my nephew one time she followed through. She followed through, and Halloween he was not allowed to go tricker treating. He was at home, well the entire not.
Speaker 1: World, but you know, and I just thought it was the saddest thing, something like a holiday. I don't think you take away. I look, I'm fully in that camp. But again, if you don't follow through with a threat that's with an actual consequence, then your kids walk all over you. And I'll get that too, And I walked on. In an update, my daughter has sense her behavior has been phenomenal, so maybe it is working. And as of right now, trick or treating is on. But I'm just telling you that that thing is there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she has a couple of days to mess it.
Speaker 1: Up, so I want to I'm not happy for you that your sister had to do that, but I'm happy that you know somebody out there actually followed through on this. And I do want to hear from other parents if they have in fact followed through on that threat canceling the trick or treating for your kids?
Speaker 2: Have you followed through or do you have a thought is it fair or is it foul? Leave us a talk back on the always free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You can weigh in on anything we talk about right there. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. All right, we're talking Halloween. Graham.
Speaker 2: You said that you and your wife have the right and the kids, well not even your son, just your daughter. Yeah, with taking Halloween away, no tricker treating if her behavior isn't up to right, doesn't change. Yeah, but right now, everything's good. You said that the threat is still looming.
Speaker 1: Though, but still out there.
Speaker 4: But as of right now, trick or treating is on for everyone that's angry with me this morning with a lot of talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Fara Pheul, I think foul, but we're gonna go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 2: We're also wondering if you have actually done this and followed through with your kids.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV Show Thedra from Conquered giving a talkback about the Halloween punishment. Graham, I think is up to you guys. You guys know your children more than we do. We can tell you that it sounds horrible, but if you know that you doing that would make her stop or make her listen, then I did you shout and you are going to be the bad parent for now, But in the long run, they'll still love you and you'll teach him a lesson.
Speaker 1: I hope they'll still love me.
Speaker 4: Does your Selena, you said your sister did this to your nephew, right, and he didn't get to go trigger to a year.
Speaker 1: Does he still love her?
Speaker 12: He does?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, just a little bit less though.
Speaker 2: A little bit less, YEA love is still.
Speaker 1: There, understandably. Yeah. I mean it's a tough one.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: My daughter is five and she's in a really, really difficult phase and we have just run out of levers to pool. Because she is a cold blooded assassin. You can threaten anything you got.
Speaker 4: You can threaten to take away anything, a toy, a stuffed animal, her favorite whatever, her favorite clothing on, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: She don't care. She'll look at you dead in the eyes like I don't care. Try me, guy, take away with anything. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yes, but then she's gonna have to wait a whole year.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. If you were in this scenario and you're at your wits end, and parents know when you get to that point and this kid is screaming at you and there is no lever left to pull you you have that one that says trigger or treating you pull it, Mark Talkbacks.
Speaker 14: Good Morning JV Show, This is the Graham Graham. If you threaten the Halloween taking off the taile, you have to go through with it. There's no you know, backfighting when you're When you threaten whatever it is, you have to go through with it. I went through parenting classes for a whole year and uh yeah, you never played with that. So if you threaten it, you definitely have to go through with this. So make sure that it's worth And I think Halloween only comes once a year, so I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Oney that everybody is leaving a talk pack.
Speaker 4: I mean again, if you were in my shoes, you would understand why that lever is being pulled.
Speaker 5: You would.
Speaker 1: You would just be like, I get it. I totally get it, dude, I get it.
Speaker 4: But from the from an outsider, you're just thinking, oh my god, how could you take away this car? It's just one, you know thing, this great holiday that is all for kids, in the candy and all the fun. But I just saying, if walk a mile on my shoes, yeah you would get it.
Speaker 2: I do agree that, like, once the threat is out, there you have to follow through. Although I should be the last person because I've been known to like just like, okay, fine, do what you want. Have you ever like, maybe in this instance, you threaten to take something away in this case Halloween, but then immediately regretted it because I do that all the time. Oh yeah, now I have to actually take it away, and that's another fight I don't want.
Speaker 1: To deal with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when you look back at it and then, yeah, you would dread actually having to follow through with the thing. But thank you again to everybody left to talk about this morning. We're not gonna be able to pay them all, but there are several people that left to talk back saying I don't I never, as a parent follow through with you know, the threats that I make, and my kids walk all over me. Several people admitted that in the talkback this morning. Thank you guys for sharing that, because I mean, it's true if you don't follow through, there's no consequences.
Speaker 3: So I'm not.
Speaker 8: Threatening so they won't go trigg or treating, but I will threaten that I will eat all of their candy when they go to sleep Thursday night and they wake up Friday, they ain't gonna have no candy. They want to have an attitude with me all week. Yeah, so you'll get to go to trigger cheating. We'll have a great time, but on Friday when you wake up, your candy might be gone.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 8: Oh mighty, mom, you're to throw up.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. See that would have been a better you know, hindsight, a better one. No, I love candy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does seem a little too harsh to take away Halloween as a whole. Yes, yes, grandma.
Speaker 6: How does this affect your Halloween outing though as a family? Because that means one of the parents would now have to stay with Quinn if she doesn't go. But you're still taking your son.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, so one of us always stays back because we don't want to be the house that's dark or it has a bowl of candy out front.
Speaker 1: We want somebody there participating, handing out.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like our neighborhood, which has a lot of young families that live in it, there's too many dark houses and too many just.
Speaker 1: A bowl take one to me, that's not the spirit.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 4: You have to knock on a door and speak to a person and ask them for that candy, so we always leave. We trade, we take turns being the person that's manning the front door.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for your talkbacks. Again, anything that we talk about here on the JV Show, you can weigh in.
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Just get that free iHeartRadio app and hit the little red microphone button. You can send us a little voice message like that. Over the weekend, I went to the Spirit Store finally to you know, get my kids some costumes.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: The lines to get in, have you guys seen this? There was a line like out the door to get in. Yeah, so thankfully not.
Speaker 2: When I went, but by the time that I had left, the line was all the way outside down the whole side of the building.
Speaker 1: Dude right to get in there.
Speaker 2: So it's like anyone who still needs to get a costume, good luck. Because it wasn't just the one in Hayward that was backed up. I saw pictures from the one in Daily City. Like the line was crazy.
Speaker 1: You got to go like off hour time during the week, weekday at like eleven am or so.
Speaker 6: So I went to the Sanmonteia one last week and it was it was fine, maybe go to the when everyone packed the Sanmiteo one by where Jess lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did either of you ladies take your spooky dookie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I thought about it, but I just couldn't conjure one up. I conjure it like you're a week spell. That's hilarious. Someone on the JAV show has to take one.
Speaker 2: We're running out of cheaty should do it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I have a hard time doing that.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, she's gonna be five hours.
Speaker 1: I have proximation, like there's no light on the face, there's no light on in front of the Spirit Store. There's a huge line for the bathroom that's going on in there. Someone in there. I have protivation the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Going on. I think you already know. First of all, no, let's go. A win is a win. I'll be it a little bit ugly. But secondly, I just heard the best talk about the Cowboys that I've heard in a minute. I had to share it. That logo on the side of the helmet and a logo it's a star rating.
Speaker 1: One star review, one star review. So that was good.
Speaker 2: That was good, really quick. Before we get to Pete Davidson looking very different these days.
Speaker 1: I saw this.
Speaker 2: Report about how Oakland has been named the number one food city in the United States, and that's by Conde Nas Travelers Annual Reader's Choice.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know what that means. Pretty official publication.
Speaker 2: Well that's good. They're recognizing Oakland, the only city on the entire West Coast to even make this list. They they're number one, and they say that's because of their diverse foods scene, Like you can just find anything you want. They're in Oakland, all within eighty square miles, like everything you can ever want to eat. And it's authentic food too. And as I'm reading this, I'm just like, oh, take that, Keith Lee. Take that.
Speaker 1: TikTok food on the mast just.
Speaker 2: Dumped all over youmer Keith Lee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are happened to him? I don't know, food poisoning again?
Speaker 2: All right? Pete Davidson, what's different about him?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: I need everyone to go to our Instagram and check out our story JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: If you're not already following us, are people not following us?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: He should be.
Speaker 2: Everything we talk about is on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the place to go and you're gonna see a picture of Pete Davidson because, you guys, he said a few years ago that he wanted to remove all of his tattoos. I think largely due to the fact that he wanted to be in more acting roles and he hated how he had to go hours before a scene to get all his tattoos covered up by makeup. But maybe he just regretted getting some of the tattoos. I don't know, but he said a few years ago he was going to in the process of removing him He wanted to have them all removed by the time he turned thirty years old. So he started this tattoo removal process a couple of years ago. We've have a bit of a before and after. He's been in a bit of a he's been like a fair he's been rehabsentter, yeah something. So we haven't seen Pete Davidson in a while. But here's a picture of him at a recent outing. You can see his arms are you can see the trace of a couple of the tattoos on his arms, and we have a side by side so you can see what his arms used to look like.
Speaker 1: But it looks like he is pretty far along in my tattoo removal journey. Which of these pictures do you like better?
Speaker 6: The one in the red shirt.
Speaker 2: He looks happier. Same, he does look happier, he looks healthier. He looks happier, more wholesome.
Speaker 4: I think, Selena, you're a tattoo aficionado. You're but you're voting tattoo less here.
Speaker 2: Well, I love tattoos, and I think they look good on him. But he looks healthier in the red Yeah, he does without. I mean, I know the tattoos though, but just just the r just the look of the arms.
Speaker 1: You see a guy walking. I like the tattoos more.
Speaker 9: Really, the tattoos look a little weird to me, Like I feel like a little bit of a random sketches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a bit of a jumbled missmass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe if they were better tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straights this morning, And how painful that must have been, incredibly pair to have that removed. Oh my god, every time you're getting that laser, and it's not just the one and done, you're going back and back and back to get that inker moved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of it's a lot of sessions and yeah, your forearm, probably, yeah, it's painful. But then as you get to more sensitive areas, and I'm assuming he's got some that are a little more painful of areas.
Speaker 1: I mean it would that that would hurt.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's doing his whole body or just like the parts that will most likely be seen in films.
Speaker 1: I thought he said he wants to have them, all of them all gone, because I'm sure he's got some.
Speaker 2: Leg tattoos and back yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: Right exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has them in the picture that you can see wearing tank top or whatever. You can see he's got some on his chest and whatever. So this is dude, He's getting a full body lasers app.
Speaker 2: JB Morning Show if you want to check that out. Something else that we have on our Instagram story that I scrolled right past and I'm going back, Jason Kelsey did the beardless filter.
Speaker 1: He looks so different. Check out Oh my god, Oh no, oh, this is bad.
Speaker 6: Right yeah, okay, you can't tell me that he doesn't look like a care bear. Look at a picture of a care bear and that is what looks like.
Speaker 1: What does the beard?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is bad.
Speaker 1: See if we can do an eyebrow one. Oh goshyebrows are thick.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are. I really out here catfishing with the beard.
Speaker 1: I do not approve. I approve because I like them. Yeah, just keep it on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they look good.
Speaker 1: But the I mean, they're not going to stayd forever.
Speaker 2: They can.
Speaker 1: But some day the beard will go out of style and the clean yeah it will second that ground. It happened the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Well we get to today's hat is trending grand.
Speaker 4: We have a shout out, yeah, quick shout out. We talked about this, I believe on Friday a mom had DMed me about the American Canyon Junior Wolves football teams.
Speaker 1: How she gave me an update. They had games over the weekend.
Speaker 4: All three squads eight, ten, and twelve under all one on Saturday. They're advancing to the Champion Jim Games this coming Saturday.
Speaker 1: She said, let's keep this going.
Speaker 4: This is from mom, Anna go Wolves, And she did want Jess to do another Wolves wolf rallying.
Speaker 1: Criest, So give us your best sound here, Jess Oo, Oh my god, it just gets worse not go. I tried. I tried to put that wolf down sounds like it has raby.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 11: To know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So people think that Kendall Jenner is dating Taylor Swift's X not just any boy either, Joe Allen. Taylor and Joe were together for six years before breaking up last year. So over the weekend, both Joe Allen and Kendall Jenner, they were at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures fourth Annual gallat in LA where they post her pictures together like okay, cool, like they took pictures together, they're friendly. Well, then fans noticed that Joe liked her Instagram posts. So that must mean that they're dating.
Speaker 1: Right obviously, yes, hey yeah, Now.
Speaker 2: We don't have any confirmation that they're actually a couple, but this has sent swifties into a spiral because they're like, oh my god, this would be crazy because nobody knows more about Taylor's beef with the Kardashians than Joe Allen because they were together for six years, and so for him to break up with her and.
Speaker 1: Then go date one of them, flag it's messy. It's very messy, very messy. Uh if they're dating.
Speaker 4: If Joe Alwen walked into this studio right now, would any of you know who it was?
Speaker 1: So I think I would. I've seen enough pictures I can't put I had to google him. I cannot put a face.
Speaker 5: On the guys.
Speaker 6: Even after googling him. I'm like, Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen this man in my life.
Speaker 1: I've just heard I know, I've heard his name times. He looks like a Joe alwe he does.
Speaker 2: I talked about Taylor and Joe enough, so I know what he looks like.
Speaker 1: But that's just me.
Speaker 2: People are calling Shaq Hella creepy for something he said on Angel Reese's podcast. So she has a podcast called Unapologetically Angel and in this most recent episode that came out late last week, Shaq is in it, and Shaq and her they are they're close friends. He's almost like a mentor to her. And so they were talking about the w NBA and how just floating ideas about how.
Speaker 1: They can improve.
Speaker 2: The league into you know that would get more money for the players. Sorry, my brain is like all over the place, So you guys get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, and one of the things that.
Speaker 2: They're talking about ways the w A can improve to get more money to the players, like how can we makes this more entertaining? Yeah, just like the NBA. And one of the ideas that Shaq throughout there was like, maybe we lower the rims so there's more dunking going on that would make it funner to watch.
Speaker 1: I've been saying this for years.
Speaker 2: Well, Angel wasn't having that pretty girl.
Speaker 5: Dunking on the rim. I'm watching that all the time, laughing.
Speaker 1: Man, have not turned on by no woman that's dunking.
Speaker 5: It isn't about being turned on. It's about seeing stuff that you're not supposed to see. Oh my god, imagine you're in the same little shirts you had at the wild in night show dunking T shirts.
Speaker 2: You're going, oh my, he said, imagine you and those little ash shorts you wore at wild out dunking.
Speaker 1: Why would you say that?
Speaker 2: And she looked she was like laughing, but it was like an uncomfortable laugh that entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was not articulated the correct way.
Speaker 6: I mean, is there even a way too hard? I don't think there's a right way.
Speaker 4: I think there's a way to make that as I've said that before that I think the hoop should be nine should be nine feet and yet it.
Speaker 2: Because if you want to see pretty women in little shorts dunk in No, but I do want.
Speaker 4: To see dunking like That's one of the main reasons people watch the NBA is to see these highlight dunks, and you want to I think you to improve your product for the WNBA. This is not I don't want this to sound like it's a sexist take or something, but there are different measures and sports equipment for ladies and men's sports. It's different. Women hit from different teas. In golf, they're farther up, they don't as far as the guys. The guy they push the guys teas farther back, they hit the ball farther. There are just differences in all all across sports. We have that, and then when it comes to basketball, they're like, Nope, we're going to use the same hight, the exact same backboard and rim.
Speaker 1: We'll give you guys a.
Speaker 4: Smaller ball the basketball slightly smaller will give you that, but we won't change the hoop. Why not change the hoop put it lower, have dunks in the game like I would love to see highlight like poster dunks, windmill dunks reverses like why not?
Speaker 2: It does make a little more sense. And I think that's what Shaq was hoping to convey, But I was not hoping to.
Speaker 1: Convey that he was looking at it from a pervy reason. He wants to see it.
Speaker 6: What and then he mentions that he sees her as a daughter. It's like, no, because he saw her as a daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so gross, dude shaving. There's the age difference, Like, oh yeah, all of it is just bad. Yeah, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right? Game three of the World Series is tonight in New York. First pitch five oh eight.
Speaker 4: If you miss the first two games of the World Series of the weekend, let me get you caught up and the spoiler.
Speaker 1: Alert, spoiler alert. But it's not going well for us Dodger haters.
Speaker 4: Friday night, the bottom in the tenth inning with two outs, Freddie Freeman and the Dodgers crushed a grand walk off grand slam. He achieved what every kid ever who's ever played baseball in their backyard, my brother would pitch to me and you would have that scenario in your head.
Speaker 1: It's the World Series.
Speaker 4: It's down to the final out, bases loaded, and he actually delivered a Grand Slam. As much as I want to hate hate this moment because it was from the Dodgers, I wow, it's like I'm telling you, that is the dream, the ultimate sports dream. Only had it been game seven, you know, and won the series, that'd be the only thing that'd be slightly better. But hit a Grand Slam. So they won Game one Saturday. Dodgers held on to win that game four to two. Yankees have the bases loaded in the on the top of the ninth with I believe only one out and they couldn't score.
Speaker 1: Pathetic.
Speaker 4: So now the series shifts back to New York again. Game three is tonight. The big question mark was Shoho Tani.
Speaker 1: In Game two.
Speaker 4: He hurt He partially dislocated his shoulder sliding attempting to steal and by all accounts though the injury not that serious and he will be in the lineup tonight, but that's something to watch to see if it affects his play, because it did look very painful.
Speaker 1: Now it's stressed, Dodgers have two series. Yeah, right, now everything I just hate everything. The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine really.
Speaker 2: Quick, we were just talking about Shaq, who goes on Angel Reese's podcast, and a lot of people are saying that he was being a hell of creepy because they were talking about ways to make the w NBA more entertaining, to get more people to watch, to eventually put more money in those players' pockets.
Speaker 1: And he was like, maybe if we lowered the rims, you guys can dunk more.
Speaker 2: And imagine you and those little shorts dunkin.
Speaker 1: It was cringe.
Speaker 3: A JV show racks and winning from Livermore here and I just want to tap in on that Taquil O'Neil thing. I don't think he was being creepy. I don't think Shaq is creepy. I think he was just trying to stay well we all know, and he was being a little crashed sex cells, but he was being weird about it, and that's just what happened. He's not perfect, He's a human beings just like the rest of us. And on lowering the nets in women's volleyball, the net is not as high as men's volleyball, So I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The issue is here as far as the rim thing, Like, I'm for that. I don't issue my issues with him making that comment about Angel Reese's little ass shorts.
Speaker 9: And that was like, yeah, right after saying he shouldn't you shouldn't see something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was less about it should have been a conversation about innovation in the sport to attract more viewers, not innovation to please men.
Speaker 1: Yeah it didn't. It sound a creepy, but it's very creepy. But I whole hardly agree.
Speaker 4: I think the WNBA needs to innovate and continue to capitalize. They've gotten a lot of publicity with Kateton Clark and Angel Reese in the league, and like we need to capitalize that and innovate a little.
Speaker 1: More and get a wider audience.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Jess, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: I have a question for the ladies, like, does your significant other always blame you for being the one that makes them late, but when you're getting ready, they're the ones that keep distracting you.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree.
Speaker 6: No, I feel like, you know, my boyfriend can get ready like fifteen minutes, so while I'm getting ready.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, check this out on the TV. Check this out, check this out.
Speaker 6: On my phone. He's or he's asking me questions. And I obviously don't mind talking as I'm getting ready, But just don't blame me once we're late because I'm still finishing up getting ready because I had to pause every five minutes to see what you were showing me.
Speaker 1: That's what you guys, that's what you guys problem. I do blame my wife. She is the reason we're late to the majority.
Speaker 2: Of the time I can get because you're distracting her.
Speaker 4: No, I go to a separate room. I'm not in the room while she's getting ready. You do you I want that to be expedited as quick as possible. I am, my shoes are on, I'm ready to go out the door.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: My man hates this because I'm like, I'm running all over the house getting everybody ready, getting myself ready, Like I will literally time out, how like a factor and how long does it take you my hair and then make up, pick up? Now, I feel like I'll give myself a good like two hours, you know what I mean. And during that time, while my man is sitting there on his phone and playing video games. I'm like, why aren't you getting ready?
Speaker 1: And then he does and three minutes later he's done, and I'm like, yep.
Speaker 6: They're done so fast. I still have like ten minutes to go, and I'm like, oh, why why don't you have your shirt on? He's like, well, I can it on in like three minutes.
Speaker 1: Like, I'll be ready right now before you're You'll be ready before I'm done.
Speaker 6: But I'm like, you also played a part in me being late, so the blame is not fully on me.
Speaker 2: So is this because of the Halloween party you went to over the weekend and that is your photo from home?
Speaker 6: I will say, though, he is a good sport about me still wanting to film little TikTok video before even if we're late, so that.
Speaker 1: I need to stop to make a TikTok.
Speaker 2: No, you're getting left. If it was me, I'm leaving you. So go to JB Morning Show on Instagram or go to the jvshow dot com. Check out all of our photos from home. Let's just go around the room really quick. Mind, I finally went to.
Speaker 1: The pumpkin patch. You guys, say, me and my gaggle of kids, Look at you, guys, Patches your daughter is so tall, I know, and throw spider Man's Okay, it's the spider Man, so.
Speaker 2: He's a webs linger.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, mine's a picture of my daughter, Quinn and I went out to dinner on Saturday night. This is when I've talked about her a lot on the show lately, because she's in a tough phase.
Speaker 1: But when she is sweet, she is in the whole world. I love her to death. She's so so sweet. I don't like the mean version of her.
Speaker 2: I think you're making it, yeah, whatever, you just mind? Is that an espresso martini?
Speaker 1: I see they called they have one there that they this is a place called the Lincoln in Napa.
Speaker 4: They got one that they called us. I think they called it a spark plug. It's essentially an espresso martini, but more like you're supposed to just house this thing like shooting.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's really good, really good, highly recommend.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised nobody else is there. This looks like a nice spot like you would think there people like in the bud.
Speaker 1: It was a little chilly, so at that point most people were inside. But we are courteous.
Speaker 4: We are the courteous parents and are annoying kids. We take them as far away. You know, we have open fire pits. They have all these like cool fire pitces. You know, we've got one of these open. You could sit there like, No, we don't want to offend all the people are just sitting near us. So we're at a picnic table at the far fore corner of the property. We're damn near in the parking lot. By my choice, by choice, I would have.
Speaker 1: Took the fire pit. No mine. First costume of the season.
Speaker 6: You guys, we dressed up as Miss Piggy and Kermit.
Speaker 2: This is what took forever getting ready.
Speaker 1: Your man is so mad.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, there's no way he is actually happy. He's dressed as Kermit the Frog.
Speaker 6: He just didn't mind or I guess he didn't mind it as much because there wasn't that much to his costume, so it's not like he was super uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But it's still embarrassing.
Speaker 6: But you know what, he's a good sport. We love having fun for Halloween, and that is good costume number one. So prepare for more sport. Yeah, I do love.
Speaker 9: My weekend was very uneventful. My cousin got a missed in the hospital. So I've just been there all weekend, just giving it, keeping her company.
Speaker 1: Something serious. Should we be concerned? She had like an emergency surgery, but she's doing okay. Now that's good. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So would you be kind of, I don't know, upset or would you feel weird if you were like laid up in a hospital bed and she's fine, you asked her cousin for support and she's just taken selfies.
Speaker 1: I was eating her hospital too, so you.
Speaker 10: Chee chee.
Speaker 1: Come on. I think it'd be like, Hello, I'm dying over here.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to sign.
Speaker 1: I'm living over here.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Whatever you got its pole. Yeah, but like, I'm studying up a lot of good pictures this week. Make sure they go check them all out. JV Morning Show on Instagram, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine