Speaker 1: This thing at.
Speaker 2: School lost on hm.
Speaker 3: I welcome, Welcome in our daily lesson is a work book of a quasi miracles. I'm just gonna leave the music a little bit in the background and express hre my gratitude for coming here together with you and you being here with me in this practice of Lesson fourteen, and Jesus gives us here a quite revolutionary idea on the way in our daily affairs. God did not create a meaningless word? Well, who thought that? If God did not create a meaningless word, then who did? And those are really questions we had to face. And only the mind, once it is ready by experience, A mind made ready through and by experience, will come to immediately. Yeah, have a good laughter, because everyone who had an experience of singular mind knows the causation of one's own mind and doesn't believe anymore. Nor I can really successfully prochecked outside himself the cause of the world he sees, and that takes care of everything. You know, it is amazing that we can't be believer us. We can adore God, we can pray to God, we can make thousands of rituals and still believe that God made up disaster sickness, people being prosecuted and killed, and you know, any idea of loss, any idea of death, and then at the end turn against him and say, well, now I'm not gonna have anything to do with you anymore, God, because I'm just in pain and suffering all the time. And it is a really small step to come to that recognition of seeing, Oh my God, this is my dream, this is my hallucination, this is what I'm making up. This has nothing to do with my creator. God doesn't even know anything of that. And since we are in us, so that should work again. Thank you, Thank you for every notice that was an empty battery in the microphone. So I was speaking about them. Moment that we are talking about creation, we are no longer looking at making up, and that is also we are no longer into a dreaming and making up of illusions in our mind. And that is where we want to get in this with the lessons in this mind training sequence using a cross of miracles. And so what's showing us our meaningless thoughts is exactly that meaningless world of our own making right, and of course that is upsetting us and then gender us fear, and so today Jesus goes along, and lets us admit that all that we suffered and all the pain that we experienced through disaster, and whatever idea we could imagine that separates us from our sauce is really just an effect of our own insane thoughts. And we do have that power of decision. We do have that power in our mind to align our mind to the truth which isn't has to be to free God from making up that meaningless word. So if you feel motivated with those ideas, please stick here with me for a moment. And we are here on sprinker dot com right life, and it is less than fourteen today in the voice from heaven, in that voice that is showing us that we are actually really no longer listening to the eco's voice, and therefore we are on the way home, and it is already reflecting the freedom of our mind, the freedom of ourselfs because we were created free. So I'd be right back. Thank you.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thank you for this wonderful song and sounds. And let's have a look at the key lesson number fourteen. God did not create a meaningless word. And already looking at the first sentences or even this first paragraph, it's just extraordinary that we're hearing here that this idea for today is, of course the reason why a meaningless word is impossible. A meaningless word is impossible, and it is impossible because it hasn't been really created. What God did not create doesn't exist, and just came across in that booklet I'm using for the lessons there is in chapter twenty there a couple of questions that make that also very clear. If you just look at those questions, and I just want to insert those at this point in the beginning of this lesson for today, and the questions are, what if you recognized this word is an hallucination? What if you recognized this world you see right now, everything, anything that you see with your eyes is an hallucination. And what if you really understood you made it up? What if you realized that those who seem to walk about in it, all those dream figures that you see, and those who walk about in it to sin and die, die, attack and murder and destroy themselves are wholly unreal. Amazing isn't it that there's no reality in any of those dream figures? Demonstrating and representing the denial represents a word that doesn't reflect only peace of God. And if we just look at those questions very clearly, very plainly, right there, we see immediately that God it cannot have anything to do with God. But God did not create, doesn't exist, and everything that does exist, he continues in less than fourteen exists as He created it. And here is the bummer, right, The world you see has nothing to do with reality. It is of your own making and it doesn't exist. Let's repeat that whole first paragraph once again. The idea for the day is, of course, the reason why meaningless world is impossible. What God did not create does not exist, and everything that does exist exists as He created it. The world you see has nothing to do with reality. It is of your own making and it doesn't exist. And it feels always good to just speak that for ourselves. You know, the world I see has nothing to do with reality. It is of my own making and it doesn't exist. And the exercises for today are to be practiced with eyes closed throughout, and the mind searching period should be short a minute at most. Do not have more than three practice periods with today's idea unless you find them comfortable, And if you do, it will be because you really are understand what they are for. So we are just asked to have three practice periods in the application, and we have a mind searching period of one minute, and we can you can already prepare yourself for that. We will go straight into the practice of that lesson, and he says, gives us some very important sentences on the way. The idea for today is another step in learning to let go the thoughts that you have written on the world, to let them go and see the Word of God in their place. You see, we have the hope, and we have to already focus on the replacement of what we see. It is the faculty of the Holy Spirit that replaces that with the light of our mind, light of creation that created action, the word, the Word of God capitalized. And the early steps in this exchange, which can truly be called salvation, can be quite difficult and even quite painful, and some of them will lead you directly into fear. We are hearing that in the beginning regularly that this cause will lead you directly into fear. And he does, but not because there's any intention that you should be in fear or should be deroorrized by that fear, but simply because the defense mechanism doesn't work. And on the moment the light comes in. By doing these lessons, all the defenses that we utilized all our lifelong or many lifelong are falling away. And what will you face and see? Straight away? You will see first your fears. You will feel first the denial, the separation thought, those thoughts that crucified yourselves, that made you the victim, or made you the doer or the perpetrator. You will feel that as an anxiety of being separate. So some of ideas work. When you look in your mind and make a mind searching about he will call it further down of your personal repertory of horrors. You will touch that fear. It has to be that way because it has to be brought to light. So don't worry about that. You're not alone in it. Help is there, Your brother is there. We are standing together in that, we are releasing that fear into that light right now, and we remember together as one mind that there's nothing to fear. That will be a lesson coming up very soon. That is the truth. There is nothing to fear. You will not be left there. See, he tells you straight directly. You will go far beyond it. We will go far beyond fear. And our direction is to a perfect safety and perfect peace, because that is what we ask for. That is our inheritance, that is who we are in God, perfect safety, perfect peace, because the reflection or the representation of His mind as creative thought itself is perfect peace. Okay, So let's go to that practice. With ice closed, think of all the horrors in the world that cross your mind. With eyes closed, think of all the horrors in the world that cross your mind. I might just have a look of what you have heard on the news and what is going on and wars and areas and problems, no matter if there's too much snow and avalanches are threatening people or burying people, or if there's a tsunami or an earthquake, and all those horrors that seemingly are going on in your mind, name each one as it occurs to you, and then and here is our practice. How we gonna go along today. Then deny its reality. God did not create it, and so it isn't real. So say, for example, God did not create that war, and so it is not real. God did not create that airplane crash, and so it is not real. God did not create that disaster, and then you should specify this disaster and so it is not real. And suitable subjects for the application of today's idea also include anything you have read might happen to you or to anyone about whom you are concerned. In each case, name the disaster quite specifically. Okay, this is important that this is done specifically. Do not use general terms. For example, do not say God did not create illness. But God did not create cancer. God did not create heart attacks. And whatever may arouse fear in you that this is your personal repertory of horrors. He calls it at which you are looking. These things are bad of the world you see, and some of them are shared illusions, and others are bad of your personal hell, Jesus tells us. But it doesn't matter. What God did not create can only be in your own mind apart from his. Therefore, and here it is again, it has no meaning. And in recognition of this fact, conclude the practice periods by repeating the day's idea. God did not create a meaningless word. God did not create a meaningless word, and the idea for to theay can of course be applied to anything that disturbs you during the day. Aside from those three practice periods, we are asked to and be very specific in applying it. He says, say, God did not create a meaningless word. He did not create specify the situation which is disturbing you, Okay, and so it isn't real. It did. God did not create, as we said, these avalanches, and so it is not real. God did not create this war in Syria, and so it is not real. Let's just take another moment instead. And as you just heard before when his last paragraph I was sharing with you where it was said that what God did not create can only be in your own mind a bat from his Yeah, And that is an expression of be always very careful and cautious not to link that what is in your mind, what you made up, what you think is so really happening to you that that would have something to do with God. Now it is a bat from his mind, It has really nothing to do with him. And I will just emphasize that today's lesson and what today's lesson is really teaching us, because it does teach us full responsibility about our dreaming here or making up figures a whole world and just kind of seeing what and understanding what that involves or includes in the mind that it even comes to such a perspective of yeah, let's say, blaming God for what we are seeing. And it is in a way later lesson, but still in that first part, in that first undoing bath of the first two hundred twenty lessons, I'm going just a moment, I give you a few sentences what you will practice in less than one fifty two the power of decision is my own and those who are new with this cause. And two for the first time the workbook lessons, don't worry about It's just about a few sentences we want to include in in order to make that emphasis what we actually learning in today's key lesson, and he tells here he talks to us that about what we believe to think. And he puts it in a question to have a look what you think. Do you think this is arrogant or do you think this is who you are? And he asks the question, is it not strange that you believe to think you believe to think you made the world. You see, human being needs to come to that and once it finds out, but to believe to think you made up the world is arrogant? Is that not a strange idea to believe that that would be arrogant. It must be God who made it, because to say I made it that's considered arrogant. That's how they ego twisted the whole thing that you would never find out that God has nothing to do with the world as you made it up. And then he clarifies it in the next sentence in four letters, God made it, not God did not make the word. You see of this, you can be sure? Or can he know of the ephemerald? What can he know of the sinful? Or can he know of the guilty, their friend, the suffering and lonely and the mind that lives within a body that must die? Or can God know of that? And you know perfectly well as I do, that he doesn't know anything of it. He knows us only, and so everyone as his perfect creation, completely whole, completely one with him, love itself. That's how he knows us. But you but accuse him of insanity to think he made a word where such things seem to have reality. But God, he is not mad. It only madness makes a word like this To think that God made chaos, contradicts his will, invented opposites to truth, and suffers death to triumph over life. If all this is arrogant, see this is now the alignment of being taught how we actually made it up ourselves, blamed it on God. And now we have to find out first that this actually is arrogance. This is arrogance to believe that the suffering of death and opposite to truth would have any reality and could affect us. Possibly it's really just thought and hallucinated that it could affect us. What does affect us? HM? Amazing, isn't it? Yean? Do I have anything else to share with you? And chapter twenty one in the second section, I also I found here a clear expression of what Lesson fourteen is teaching us today. It is as needful that you recognize you made the world you see as that you recognize that you did not create yourself you see this day at the same mistake. You know, it's the same mistake to believe that you created yourself, or to project that you have not made the world you see and projected unto God. And let God God. Now God is the cause of all your suffering. The same mistake. Nothing created, not by your creator, has any influence over you. Nothing created not by your creator has any influence over you. So the world you made has no influence over you. And if you think what you have made can tell you what you see and feel and place your face in its ability to do so, you're denying your creator and believing that you made yourself. For if you think the world you made has power to make you what it wills, you're confusing son and father effect and source, and of that confusion. We want to wake up now that confusion. We want to have chort. We want to have healed forever in our mind. We don't want to confuse any longer son and father effect and source effect and cause. You know, there's this wonderful lesson. I'm forever an effect of God and he is my cause and nothing else, nobody else. So thank you. Yeah. I don't have really much anymore today except I wanna share with you or again a little clip and let the master teacher speak to us about this lesson or in context with this lesson, and just remind us once again that this lesson fourteen, God did not create a meaningless word. We are asked to practice three times with a mind searching period of one minute only and really look at our own personal repertory of horrors. Whatever comes in our mind and we we think is threatening us or punishing us. Then to specify that in its the situation or the picture that is recordognized and applied that in the practice period of basically making a declaration that God did not create that and therefore so it is not real. And just if fear comes up and leads us directly there, then we want to be very certain and clear about that we will not be left there, that we're gonna go far beyond it because our way, our direction is to peace. Our direction is home, going home, and it is as being being at peace in peace, and that is correct how you're thinking it and feeling it. It really does give relief of these tensions and worries that we are carrying along for a long long time. And yeah, I have projected outside ourselves and to our creator. And of course there was no reaction to it because it doesn't know of that. So hm, now we can already start laughing about it because it becomes kind of really hilarious and yeah, completely unnecessary, isn't it? So that section I have chosen five minutes. So you just relax. Now you know there's nothing to figure out. Let him, in his speaking to us, guide you to that spot where you see that there's nothing to fear, and fear is released literally into the light. Okay, so get ready. That will be the end of ull today's lesson. Thank you.
Speaker 4: The admission the meaninglessness this is true of all human beings, causes us a great deal of anxiety. We cannot not begin to feel in our hearts and minds the futility of the existence of this world. Sometimes that's expressed as a realism, like everything I do is going to result in that no matter where I look, I don't seem to be able to find the solution to this. The k the chaos of this world is no longer tolerable to me. Okay. The enchendering of fear has so captured me in the idea of the protective value of myself that I'm unable to see that a fearful world is not a product of our creator. And suddenly were at less than number fourteen. And it's going to say God did not create a fair, full world. It's going to say that the world that you see is a representation of a moment of separation from the reality of eternal life that you now demonstrate on a continuing basis as an alternative to the simple admission that you're whole and perfect as you were created. God did not create a meaningless world. Let me try this with you. I'm gonna try it with you here, just for a minute. If you can hear this, you won't be so concerned when your prayers don't seem to be answered. That is, if we are in admission that everything that you do is a directive to yourself to participate in a particular reaction to your old experiences, you cannot not get the result that you want with in your own conceptual mind. Listen, it's not true. It's not real, and it does not exist. Anything that God creates, your single source of reality creates is eternal and will be forever. And you are that, and you have no alternative to it. If I can get you ex to accept that there is no alternative to you being whole and perfect as God created you, remember the admonition of our savior, my savior, Jesus Christ. He said, do you therefore be you perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect. You are the way, the truth, and the light. The salvation of the world depends on you. Because the world, this world, you see objectively as a product of your mind. Now, if you intend to use your ole preoccupation with yourself, in your conceptual self identity in association with this world, and let this world, which is a previous projection of your own thoughts, tell you who and what you are, how can you expect to progress in this mind training? This mind training is to train your mind systematically to a continuing release of the defense of the forms that justify you in this drain, and in that practice you will see all around you the light of Heaven that tells us who we are.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason we brought up a little music for you to hear, right and here is We're gonna take just a moment and practice this lesson, this lesson thirteen fourteen and fifteen, because it will help us as as you view me now and as I view as I view this lay. Because the next lesson is going to say to me that God is in this lamp. And well, I know that's initially difficult for an untrained mind. It's not necessary that you know that God is in the lamp, but it is necessary that you admit that God eternal life is in everything. It will make it easier for you to view the lamp. This association of the symbols that you have made in your own mind in a new dedication to recognize them based on a self, a new self of you that is emerging through the releases by the training of the defense of your own mind, your own association with yourself. So the music that you're hearing in the back is my account.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for this sequence of those five minutes and never coming from the mind training series Lessen eight to fifteen. And yeah, you can review that in on the Mastadicha dot TV today's video for today you can share and join us. Will be in the New Continuum of Time series and the titlest discontinuum is closed exit laughing. So we'll have to no matter what disasters we discover in our mind and recognize that God did not make it and therefore it's not real. That should actually really make us very very happy. And that is also the recognition that Okay, this old continuum of the past is closed and we are leaving now together as one exit laughing. We have to laugh about the insanity of the dream as we made it up for ourselves, isn't it so? Thank you so much for being here. I love it with all my heart. And I wish your most most wonderful day wherever you go, whatever you do, and just carry that idea is you and practices. Jesus asks you and gives you the instructions. And yeah, I wish you a really nice wonderful day in christ mind, in that remembrance of who you are and sharing and giving yourself away. Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: A technoy not nay and the many nay.
Speaker 1: Ady deftly under the Sat twenty two, the cot.
Speaker 2: Not then the no.
Speaker 5: You have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day, That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us every one,