Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a game stuck too. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't want to mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstack too. Baby, you're a game stick too.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 1: With me, fellas, this ain't my first time at the Rodeos.
Speaker 3: Free fries. When you get vaccinated, I got vaccinated. You're saying, I could get this a delicious ride, my man. But there's also a burger element to this. Let me let me check with Billy hard. Is it too early in the day to eat to burn? This could be breakfast? Okay, I want you to look at this and think about again. Some people love hamburger. Some don't really want to respect all ways of life. But if this is appealing to you, just think of this when you think of vaccination.
Speaker 5: Donation. I'm getting a very good feeling about vaccination right this moment. Vaccination. Yeah, you're right, Jarl, Well, I don't disagree, sir. What you're suggesting, I think is it's sign for the guillotines. I'm going for the guillotines as long as there's a burger element. Some of those guillotines have a burger element. I'm in anyhow, folks. Welcome back Operation GCD. I'll be your host of operations GCDs.
Speaker 6: Still still the host, jj Vance still not the vice president, and I am still part time a vampire hunter. And welcome back Julia the const Peach. Thanks again for joining me here tonight to get old GCD. I got you got my brain hole spending on these topics of that that's not a real fucking murder mass suicide situation.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, And it's like for some of these cases, it's really easy to say that, like, how do we know that Joseph Kibble with Terry locked nine seven hundred people in the church and set it ablaze.
Speaker 6: And we're told that all these people are drinking these cocktails right, the Jonestown, you know the Heavens Gate drinking cocktail right, you know what's up with all these cocktails suicides?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's that. And it's like, if you can't produce a corpse for me, if you can't, like anybody listening to this right now, go back, get all the names of all of the people who died with the Heaven's gate. Show me their obituaries, the funeral home where the fucking funeral was held. Show me something we're showing.
Speaker 6: There's some things I know about the cult members. I don't know. I like their suggestive man. One thing I know about it. They're all from money, right, they should all have funerals, right, there should be evidence of the future. You see what I'm saying, Like they're not. These weren't poor folks. These were educated. These were wealthy individuals. They're fa They came from one of them families with money, you know that kind of thing. So I like what we're I like your brain holes that because I'm gonna look for these things. Because what we're while we're on the break there what came my brain hole immediately there when we were discussing this is how we get films like road Trip, which great film, loved it, but we get the ending of that film. They're even instituting to us in the year two thousand via cinema and Hollywood in our brain right right your face, right, your brain hole. How there's these weird little cults to drink these fucking cocktails. You know, it's like a little Heaven's skate situation. Jacob. He left school. He went on to become the leader of some cult out in Iowa. Eventually he tried organizing a mass suicide. The only problem is he drank the kool aid first and l afterwards. Everyone else just kind of changed their minds too bad.
Speaker 7: See that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because Johnstown there was like they didn't the first of all was flavored right, and secondly it drink it. They all got shot, didn't they when when all the were they all shot?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they totally drink it.
Speaker 6: We're told they drink a kool aid, right, but like where they all.
Speaker 7: Shore, some of them drank it, but a lot of them got shot. And if they didn't drink it, they just squirted it into like the kids' mouths and ship like. That wasn't that wasn't. That wasn't a voluntary mass suicide. Like it's like it's made out to be. Everybody wanted to drink this and everybody you know, if you if.
Speaker 6: You look back, that's what happened there, see.
Speaker 7: And that's the thing is with the Solar Temple. The two motherfuckers running the cult didn't die. They didn't kill themselves. Joseph de mambro and they they so I guess right. So, so they didn't have to do the mass suiciding and blowing themselves up or whatever else they did, so.
Speaker 6: They being an agent. I know one of them has. One of those two men, the John Nick Maccardfeller has heritage in the French chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: A lot of the members of the Solar Temple were very elite. I'm talking millionaire status right.
Speaker 6: Well, for sure, Grace Kelly for instance, a monico. Right.
Speaker 7: So they didn't just have your average like bomb on the street that's looking for some spiritual enlightenment. They were wearing robes, they were doing stuff. Okay, they had millionaires who were members, billionaires who were members.
Speaker 6: The environment that you're currently explaining is how I look at how working was founded and settled. Right, So we get places like a story Oregon named after John jacob Astor. So John jacob Astar number was a number four that died on the Titanic, number three, one of them John jacob Aster or something, John jacob Astor Jingleheimer Schmidt anyway, the one that died on the Titanic. His daughter married the financier I think, I say, pronounced it the financier of the Church of Satan. Yeah, that happened. So you have a family like the Astors that have deep, deep lineage in that. Furthermore, there's a different Aster that lady's first cousin, Astor, a fellow by name of Satan Drayton Astor. He was a member of the South Carolina chapter of the Society the Cincinnati I'm sorry, Satan Astor Drayton. His great grandfather was a second great grandfather was a Colonel Drayton of the South Carolina Revolutionary War Militia. So that was the original member of the South Carolina Society Cincinnati. But he the Astor is married into that Drayton family and they produced that dude whose first cousin is the financier is I think that's what you say of the Church of Satan and his daughter. Satan Astor Drayton's daughter was an o G member of the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. She was the wife of Timothy.
Speaker 7: Well, doesn't it make you, uh, why Spielberg picked the story at Oregon This.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what I'm saying, there's like some deep roots to that town. I think with the Astor family because they're a deep book. There a deep occult family, and every branch it seems well.
Speaker 7: And think of the plot of the movie is like the did the skeleton Guy's name is one eyed Willie, right, and there's some petal stuff going on with that.
Speaker 6: Well, whenever you got Spielberg, round members always stuff around.
Speaker 7: But you know what I mean, It's like when I tell you the energy matters, I think it seriously matters, like with the cults, with the movies, with everything. There was a comment here you already pulled it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's fucking that is That is fucking interesting, man, that's real fucking interesting. That's fucking interesting.
Speaker 8: Man, that's fucking interesting.
Speaker 6: I've never heard have you heard of this guy?
Speaker 7: No, that's what I'm saying. I was reading the comment and I was like, what the fuck because it says he he's a property manager that deals with high profile properties including OJ's House, Jean Benet, and Heaven's Gate cult. So whoever this Randall Bell is, uh, he's probably connected in some way. He knows what the fuck is up.
Speaker 6: So and the idea that the Heaven's Gate is a fake situation, I'm sort of full blown psychological operation, which I like it. I like it a lot because I don't I don't remember now because I the moreover throw the malted hops and the bong resident the brain hole. The only place that I recall reading about the cocktail was from the media. I remember ever reading a single report about what the contents of this alleged you know, toxic cocktailing drink was the media told us. But I don't think the I don't think there's any federal or any sort of investigatory documents that I've ever seen says it.
Speaker 7: Listen, it's all very nebulous as to right.
Speaker 6: It was a great timing, That's what I'm saying. Like the timing of that whole situation, it was very impactful. I remember the impact that I had on myself, you know, you know, just my folks, my age, my I mean, my family, you know, it was everyone at all ages got a little bit of that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Well, JJ, think about this, Why would it be appropriate to show the bodies on national television? They showed the bodies on NASH with the feet sticking out, like what if your kid was in the room, Like what, it's a crisis situation. It's one of those things like showing the towers fallen on National TV. It's like, why would you.
Speaker 6: Show back to the left.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 6: Charlie Kirkshot that everyone was forced to see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why would you show that? Why would you put their bodies out like that?
Speaker 6: Indeed, see the worst, right, because didn't the cult film with themselves, Like didn't amember, like a surviving member of the cult had a VHS camera film in their last few days, And I think that's the that's the footage we primarily see the feet and stuff and all of them laying down is allegedly a member of the cult in their homemade VHS. So but what a perfect way to sell it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: More, even more goes to prove to the point that even the even the images that we see could be contrived from fucking one of the other members. It's like, hey, hold really still, I'm about to do my pass through of the house and I.
Speaker 6: Like it, So I don't know what goes. I think they used these cults, so generally speaking, I think they use these cults real estate. Shit, dude, I don't have to check that out for sure. Thank you there. Joel Hall uh, I think so. Like the Solar Temple folks, they the leaders of that were recorded saying that the Waco Branch Davidio Branch Davidians beat them to the punch quote unquote beat them to the punch in reference to their they were. They were claiming that was a mass suicide right at the Waco situation. Right now, I'm convinced the Wacos we're dealing dealing guns that intersected with I ran contry and around it, if not directly involved in some of the actual gun trafficking as a subsidiary operation. Because the Midwest Arms Depot is located at Camp Bullis in northern Santonium.
Speaker 7: There's definitely something more going on with David Koresh. I think.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 7: The way that I've always explained it on my show is that a lot of this stuff to meet you ever go to like a Chinese buffet and they got just like random shit. They're like, why does the Chinese buffet have like hot dogs and chicken nuggets and shit? Like you're going down the buffet line and it's like all the things like General So's chicken and rice and eggirls and shit, and then randomly there's like a thing in chicken nuggets are like a fucking thing of like like why do you have like French fries. So if you can think of this as one one Chinese buffet and each of these cults and serial killers is just like some random thing that's served at this very same Chinese buffet, it's like, well, why would a Chinese buffet have French fries. Don't fucking worry about it.
Speaker 6: They have freees del taco, have French fries. Just eat them. They're delicious.
Speaker 7: That's what exactly. Thank you, thank you. It doesn't have to make sense. This is what they're doing. They have cults, they have cereal killers, they have I mean, it's but it's all different.
Speaker 6: Same hood red corporation franchise, that is what you're saying, right, different different, Like you got your lawn and garden apartment, you got your serial killer department, you got your auto apartment. It's a Walmarts, it's a hood red shit. Yes, yeah, you need something from pets. We got a pet department. We got like, you know, electronics, that's ourge alien cargo cults, the electronic section.
Speaker 7: It's just like it's just like with any like huge megastore. Like that's like you can get underwear, a pregnancy test, hamburger helper, and breaks for your car all in one place. Like you don't even have to.
Speaker 6: Remind through this glorious place that used to exist in a town known as Las Vegas. This is before they churched it up here in recent years. But there was there was an establishment for many years that sat across the street on the strip from from Caesar's Palace. So I think it was connected. If I remember the Flaming Hoe Hotel and casino, he was connected to not the same establishment, but it shared a wall with it on the strip. It was called O'cha's Casino Bar and Casino, and it was it was the most fantastic place I've ever found ever in my life. And you walk in there, if you step over the puke, you'd find a bunch of random casino games. It's a very small establishment. Find a bunch of you know, you've ever seen the movie Vegas Vacation with Clark Griswold, He's playing war. Yes, you find like war and shit there, you know. And then they have a big bar and then there was like a ten or twelve beer pong tables and like a beer pong cord, and then they had a then they had a pat behind the beer pone court. They had a fat they had a fucking fast food stops, they had subway burger cane basking robins. See. Look, I can't tell you how many hours I spend that establishment playing beer pong.
Speaker 7: But it's more nic JJ. I mean, that's a perfect example of what we're talking about. It's like, why do these things go together? I don't fucking know, but they do.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make sense. Yeah, great place. They I mean, anybody walked in there and had any sense about them, they loved it.
Speaker 7: And it's also like you gotta think they've branched out right, because it's like I said before, they started off this cult venture with like some weird blood sacrifice stuff, some weird like fake bodies to scare everybody and like traumatize. Oh look at the fucking nikes and the shrouds and all the and then they jonestowned us and they did all this stuff. And now if you look at Colts, there's one cult that I covered. It was similar to the Twin Ray, but it was called the Twin Flame. And so it's like now there's a weird esoteric like New Age spirituality thing that they're doing, and so they've branched out. They're they're improving, Like in my opinion, they learned a lot from the Challenger ship and letting people keep their names. Now when they repurpose people, they get new identities and ship doesn't mean they've stopped doing it.
Speaker 6: I think you're spot on that is that I'm convinced that Twin Rays leaders really JJ Bryan Well neo process cold Guy used to work Leader who was best friend with the actress Amanda Bonds and you who also was the assistant to the National Security Advisor for the President of United States.
Speaker 7: But see, that's what I'm saying is they repurpose people, they give them characters to play. Yeah, and Australia Guy right.
Speaker 6: When Ray's Guy, he's like, oh, I'm Australian, and he's like, I got a mysterious background. Right, that's what you're talking about, Right, they have this kind of weird, unknown background, but they're like this cult.
Speaker 7: Guru, right, yes, yes, and it's like anything else you can come up with this entire persona and even like the female that was in the Twin Ray you know, she's clearly a prostitute of some kind, but.
Speaker 6: She's definitely done. But she's definitely done for him. There's looking at those dead eye There's no way she's not done for him.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying though, is like they get these people, they give them characters to play. You're a couple, you two are together. You could tell from the videos those stud didn't even fucking like each other.
Speaker 6: Well, look at Mary McClain for you, no, one hundred percent. Well that's how I look Mary McClain and Robert de Grimston with the process, right, So that's born out of like a CIA m I six situation, and Maria McLain was actually she was at least connected to the She was a hooker, right, and she was at least in around the Perfuma affair Scannon which almost took down Kennedy and the British Parliament or British Prime Minister, which it did take down. But so she was already a sex honeypot situation, hooker style, and so she got but she got married up with the son of another intelligence officer from m I six, Robert de Grimston, who's of this nobility class, right, The Grimston's so they get that's a it's an arranged marriage, like you're not like you're describing, but she and she's a hooker. Like so it's like the Twin Rays. You know, he's a you know, like this of of some sort of you know, intelligence operation, right, JJ Bryan being I think that guy really is is the former assistant to the National Security Advisor, Kissinger's associate, Brince Cocroft, the Mormon who's from canab Utah. Strange enough where the process is at today, strangely enough, But I do think that that is a lot of it. They do repurpose. I mean, it's the same group of muppets doing these type of activities. So that when we started this conversation about the LA District Attorney's office, Man, I do appreciate your thoughts on that. Uh. Ethel Younger, So you may know the name Jesse James, right, So his Jesse James cousin was a guy named Cole Younger. That was his partner in the in their little James it was called the James Younger Gang, right, that was their little outfit. They were a gorilla They were gorilla fighters special forces for the Confederate Army under Quatrille General Countrill Walliae Clark Quantrill, and who was his daddy, what he did, well, you go back into the Revolutionary War, his daddy was a captain. So seemingly society Cincinnati heritage. We see that with most of the if not all, the Confederate high ranking officers. Right, So we look at the youngers, they're kind of maybe they're you know, part of the society of Cincinnati, but they're reporting directly to an individual who was right like like uh, General Quantrol, right. So that's how they learned to be there because they were very experts in raiding towns and horseback, which not many people were talented in that, and that at the time that wasn't the common warfare tactic. That was a special forces warfare tactic. So, but Cole Younger, the leader, the co leader there of the Jesse James Younger young and first cousin of Jesse James Evil Younger, the District Attorney of Los Angeles is Cole Younger, second cousin, once removed, twice removed. It is so his grandfather was Cole Younger, second cousin.
Speaker 7: Basically that's why you get all these fucking incestuous bastards that run everything, Kate. They're all family in some way.
Speaker 6: They know they have one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: They all got.
Speaker 6: Or I think they're the ones doing pulling all the strangers. They're the ones working all the machinations behind the scenes, calling the shots on some of these colts and that kind of thing. Right, It's like Lee Harvey Oswald. Lee Harvey Oswald is third cousins with Teddy Roosevelt. Third cousins Oswald with Teddy Roosevelt. I mean, like there's so many more of those examples like that.
Speaker 7: Though, you know, but there are several serial killers like you mentioned with Ted Bundy, we don't actually know because they wouldn't tell us who his biological father was, right, they want a great job obfuse skating that information. It just makes sense. Do you have those pictures you can pull up again? Because damn for sure, and well I'm looking for that.
Speaker 6: Let me grab this one on your brain hole. You know Ridney al.
Speaker 7: Calo, Yes, the dating game killer.
Speaker 6: Yes, ma'am. You know who is his daddy? What do he do? Well? His daddy was the son of one of the mayor of San Antonio, Texas and the mayor of San Antonio, Texas. Rodney's great grandfather's dad, that man's daddy, Rodney's great grandfather was the first was the first US Marshall in Texas back in eighteen thirty two. And who was that man's daddy? What did he do? That man's daddy was a member of the Society of Cincinnati out of the French chapter, the Burke Quaw family.
Speaker 2: I did a.
Speaker 7: Whole episode on that asshole, and I could have included that, Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, he doesn't carry his daddy's last name because it was the Mexican thing, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, but it's the Burt Burke Kwaw family, and that's his grandfather was It was the mayor of the turn of the century. Then San Antonio round nineteen hundred, and then that dude's daddy was the first US Marshall there. And then that dude's daddy was a French chapter of the Society Cincinnati had in New Orleans. And he's fourth cousins maybe fifth at worst, it looks like fourth though with the pope. What yep, they're both part of the Burkwall family.
Speaker 7: Shut your fucking mouth.
Speaker 6: I can't make this shit up. So Ridney Okalla's forefather was a colonel. That's why the colonel's son was the first US marshall in the state of Texas. And that man's son was the mayor of San Antonio, and that man's son birthed right now, o'calla.
Speaker 7: And just so happens that not one but two of his victims were on the estate of like the Rockefellers or some shit like that, Like why does he have access to that?
Speaker 6: Man? You are spot on them.
Speaker 7: And my froze JJ and my froze.
Speaker 6: Uh oh, I think I frows up. I'm looking for that picture of my computers being dumb dumbat does that make sense? Free up? Game? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You you you still froze? Hang on, hang on, wait for it. It's ketching up.
Speaker 6: From my back.
Speaker 7: Kind of.
Speaker 6: I can't my computers jam up as I look for that peto mam off to look for it later. I'm my back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you're back. I think you're back now. Yep, I think you're back now.
Speaker 6: Okay a super slother being retarded.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that's okay. So what I was saying, I don't know if you commented on this is why would why would Rodney Alcola have had access to be burying and mutilating bitches on the rock a Fella estate.
Speaker 6: Right for sure? And why would you have why would he be able to go to New Hampshire for multiple years work at a summer camp under presumed identity and murking bitches in that summer camp.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying is like.
Speaker 6: He's like Friday. He's like the original Friday the thirteenth dude at the summer camp up there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, literally, and he was like a photographer and he went on this So what what I was talking about when I did my episode on him, and I don't want to change it too far, is how he was even able to get on the dating game show? Like why is why was that a thing? Okay?
Speaker 6: Now? How is that when Edward Wayne Edwards get on two game shows in the seventies, we got Ridney el Callig getting down a game show? Right? You know? If it's almost like they have a PR agent in Hollywood that works for the CIA, that's get these folks on the TV.
Speaker 7: Forum because they are neck did That's what I keep trying to tell people. And I'm not someone to say that all of the victims are like fake or actors. I really do think that they have people out there who are mutilating human beings. Okay, I think that they're they're actually murdering people. I think that some of these more publicized colts could be staged.
Speaker 6: Sure so, I think both could be happening at the same time, and both conserve different purposes within the framework of their operations.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just like when you reprogram to kill and they say, like, there's no way Ted Bundy is responsible for all the victims that are attributed to him, because he would have literally had to been two places in one time. I think that all those people that they said he murdered actually died and were mutilated. I don't know if Ted Bundy did all of it, No.
Speaker 6: I think again, yeah, I think there's it could be a lot. There could be numerous factors that play there. Well, he maybe like maybe like get David Burko's situation, he is guilty of a couple of the murders, but and he's he's complicit or early, is knowledgeable in other murders, is successory and you know, and and as a result of that, he's framed up in all of them.
Speaker 7: Right, well, yeah, and it's like there there was probably most definitely, and I know you disagree with this, but this is my opinion. There was probably multiple assailants with the Zodiac Killer.
Speaker 6: I think that's definitely a team for sure. Yeah, because Davis, she was a member of the process in the Manson family and scientology.
Speaker 7: Wasn't there someone you mentioned before that was probably involved with the Zodiac stuff?
Speaker 6: Edward went Edwards. Yeah, the guy at the Mask Lake Barry esque Barriessa on September twenty seventh, nineteen six nine. He gives the details. The man the Mask give the details of everyone member's life, and they're they're pretty unique details.
Speaker 7: Well let's just say like he was in on a couple of them, and then they had a couple of guys doing like some of the more random ones, like shooting the cab driver or you know, like just some random stuff. And they could never pin like an actual mo on the guy because hello, it was multiple different guys, you know what I mean. It's like some of them were lover's lane, some of them were stabbed, some of them were shot, some of them were tied up. Some of them weren't. It's like, oh, well, did you ever think that maybe you've labeled this as the Zodiac Killer, but it probably is more like the Zodiac Killers, Like this is a bunch of random you've grouped together.
Speaker 6: I think I think that's exactly what's going on there. I think you're spot on them. I think that's what we see. Those are initiations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna say something. Just said something really interesting. Miley Face Killers is a cult order initiating new members.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Neo process if you asked me, released of of a theology similar to the Neo process. Because I've personally seen the Smiley Face and in the swats to cut, well.
Speaker 7: I wonder I have I I have not looked this up, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bunch of Smiley Face type killings in Oregon. I mean there we have one.
Speaker 6: All up the coastline.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Well, I'm just saying we got we got some bodies of water up in this bitch, So I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some motherfucker's floating.
Speaker 6: So I got some mapped out there in the Columbia and Snake River some smiling face killer victim desks and around I think, is it Salem? Is it Salem?
Speaker 7: Salem?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Salem? So I mean, then sale them I think are hotbeds for both of those locations. And then all out the coastline there's a couple of really interesting ones. I have precisely on mount like I have the actual surveys because sometimes like if it's the if it's the confluence of two waterways, I can presume it's a mound site. You know what I mean, But we don't. We're limited. One of the limiting factors and the known unknowns is if you will, is the fact that we don't have surveys and maps for every mound site, right, So there's three cases though in what's.
Speaker 7: That probably purposefully?
Speaker 6: I think No, I think it's I think it is purposely. I think you're spot on with that one too, because I think the more important sites are you know, the hidden knowledge amongst secret societies absolutely well. You see, there no c O members that like to do rituals on mound sites. They clim to be closing portals. I think they might be opening them, but we'll, you know, time will tell uspose. So there is modern day cultist that you do that do do things on mountd sites now the initial on set and a lot of all the Austin stuff, Chicago stuff. I can point in New York City, I can point Boston, I can point to the Mound sites and all these locations Minnesota, Wisconsin, Lacrosse. But uh, there are very there's very few sites that I have to say that that I don't have maps and surveys for it. Now the ones in Texas are a different story. There's no maps and surveys for Ladybird Lake. However, there's maps and surveys for mountains on both sides of the Colorado River. So then you can suspect, well, then they just flood at the Colorado River right there, so you can assume, well, there's there's mountains there. But you know, and as there's like thirty bodies there in the last few years in Ladyburger Lake, it's it's getting wild and what But again, back back to the selected victims though, one of the victims of Ladyberg Lake is the son of the director of DARPA. What Yeah, he was visiting there for a concert out of town. So it's hard to say. I don't think I don't think that's random, you know what I mean. I think that's no.
Speaker 7: No, they probably follow Yeah, yeah, they probably followed him, because I've noticed with a lot of the smiley face victims, it's like they are like either pre gaming at a bar somewhere, or they're like ending the night at a bar somewhere, and they get drugged and they get taken and they're held somewhere for a period of time, some of them and some of them they just kill right away. It's real messy, and it just reeks of it not being one perpetrator obviously.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent for sure. Look at Riley Strain. In the case of Riley Strain, which was literally his body shows up about this day two years ago Nashville. He was missing a week after Saint Patti's Day, and his body's found floating seven miles down river. This is the case where two true crime folks on TikTok just happened to me walking the stream five days after his disappearance and happened to find his debit card in a bunch of other muck, mud and garbage. Get the fuck out of here. One of them was trans? When was the number one? Taylor Swift? Swifty, I'm not making this up. I'm sorry that one wasn't trans. One was a true crime tic talker and she was with a Swifty And then all of a sudden they find relei trains body at the press conference. The first person there is a transgender to do, thinks to the lady's trans for the trans apocalypse a register, I've tracked some person's entire existence because the person is the first I can demonstrate the person was the first person there at a random sight nowhere near where he disappeared. How did this individual beat law enforcement, medics, all all media and it's a trade overtly trans person who has a smiley faced phone cover and is putting the and has gotten so close to the police chief in the press conference. It's putting its found in the police chief's face. It's between the police chief. It sounds like it's pajamas and slippers.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 6: His body got dumped there that morning, for sure, like no doubt.
Speaker 7: But so does that make you think that that does that make you think that that was a real body or that they made that ship up?
Speaker 6: No? I think he really died though, I mean they got the parents have have incorporated the original detectives in this money face killer uh stuff detective game in the gang. So I do think that they, even the parents believe he was murdered. Now he's often described as being last seen at Luke Bryant's Bar, which is he only he never made it past the foy yet he got thrown out of there. He was too drunk that the bouncer said. Right, he last was seen and had numerous drinks at Garth Brooks Bar just down the street.
Speaker 7: Oh Jesus, Garth Brooks connection.
Speaker 6: I actually think there's a lot to do that. There's there's something going on there. It's beyond random. There's no way, there's no way that's it's like a totally random thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that. That would be like saying, you know, so there is obviously a lot going on with that, and like everywhere he goes missing bodies and stuff like that. I do think that there is a club, if you will. And sometimes celebrities, politicians like their fun thing that they get to do is to like murder people, Like what are you into? Well, I like to murder people. Did you ever come across the testimony of a guy named Sasha Riley.
Speaker 6: The name sounds vague vaguely familiar. Actually, what was the account that they.
Speaker 7: Let me just cook on this for a second here, because I think you're gonna find it interesting. So this man, his name is Sasha Riley. He came out with his testimony. He is an SRA survivor. But he had a lot of experience with ili like high level politicians, one of them being Trump. And he said that he was like a young kid and he would be taken to these parties where it was a bunch of politicians and it was kind of like one of he compared it to like a circus or something like a like a they'd be on a farm or like somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, and it was kind of just like, what are you into? And so some people were like, well, I like to chase kids. I like to chase kids down and then you know, shoot them with a gun and then murder them and eat them. Or I like to rape boys, or I like to and so it got to like Trump or whatever, and he was.
Speaker 6: Like, there's a marketplace for that, right, that makes sense, right, Like that makes sense that there would be a place where there's a broker, there's a marketplace. They are able to folks with money and folks with money or someone's gonna take that money. There's always gonna be a market for someone to take that money.
Speaker 7: Sure, that's That's what I'm saying, is like some of them because he said he was involved in this, like some of them like to watch like two kids beating each other that like like Django style, Like you look at.
Speaker 6: What the ship and his parties he was doing something like that. Likedget midgets and involved. I have no doubt there's if there was a death in the dnny Bart, that would be one of the things they would still keep secret. Like you know, there's a lot of shit.
Speaker 7: But it got to Trump and they were like, well what would you like And He's like, well, I just really want to murder some something or someone. And they had like I guess they were at a farm or something. There was like a little crate of puppies and Trump like he drowned some of them. He he like ripped.
Speaker 6: Some of the somebody.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, but like think of like Garth Brooks, right, you get to like some some level, there's some there's there's a tear system, and when you get to a certain level, people just like to make things happen for you. So it's like, what are you into, Garth Brooks, Well, you know, I'm traveling them on the road and I just like to, you know, let off some steam by getting some bitches back to my hotel room and fucking them and strangling them. That's what I like to do that, And they make it happen for you because you're part of this fucking club.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to think about a mind control subject. Look at Garth Brooks, yet his entire identity, you know that Chris Gaines thing right, mm hmmm, that reeks a hypnomic mind control nonsense.
Speaker 7: Well sure, but it's for me. I'm thinking like, if you're always on the road and you get to like this status where people just want to make things happen for you, you know, you could be a serial killer and nobody would and it's like everybody still loves you. Look at the Kardashians and like all these they are definitely murdering people. They're probably.
Speaker 6: He's got friends in lot of places. I mean you know what I mean. Like and it's you're happy song with a serial killer thing to do to make a you know, it's like that one song you know about all the little kids with the pump tup kicks. Right, so it's a happy song about the school teenage school shooting, you know, school, like they just.
Speaker 7: Need to give you like a little upbeat kind of like, oh, I could dance to this, even though it's about you know, murder.
Speaker 6: That's I think that's about a little bit of that hypnotic mind control. So you go to a Garth Brooks concerts, like a Swift concert. People are getting mind fucked at Swift concerts because they leave there with amnesia and ship because they're getting mind fucked there through some sort of weird hypnock mind control bullshits.
Speaker 7: Well, she's definitely since she's been a child, she's been part of this cult. And people have like said, she looks like.
Speaker 6: Uh Zena l A, Right, she looks creepily like Zena Leve.
Speaker 7: Yeah could she? And now this is my thing too, because I think they use elite people like to stay Welled and Zenaday as kind of like surrogate people like they have they make them have a bunch of babies and they just send the babies out and they give them like these cover life stories like this is your new mom and dad, and you're gonna do this and you're gonna be this person, and but you know their mom is that you're right.
Speaker 6: I suspect you're right, and I suspect hypnosis is a big part of it. Would you believe that Abigail Folter, the Manson family victim, was the first baby born under hypnosis. Abigail Falter's mom was this new, this new procedure to have you just had a baby? Could you imagine have been going through some sort of weird hypnosis And that's like your drugs Instead instead of having some sort of drugs, like when you go into labor, they like put you into some sort of mind control.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you if you.
Speaker 6: That's how Zeon Levey was born too.
Speaker 7: By the way, it doesn't surprise me. What what I will say is you're in so much pain. They could trick a bitch like, hey, you're in labor right now, you got them contractions coming on. Let me give you a little something. And then they slipped some ship in your ivy.
Speaker 6: No, they give.
Speaker 7: You something to sedate your ass, and they put you in the okay, like this was a.
Speaker 6: Drug free experience of just getting hypnotized, like instead of getting the ivy drugs.
Speaker 7: Like like if you're just sitting there having contractions going into labors and they're like, oh, by the way, let me hypnotize you. Fuck off. I'm going through some ship over here, Like I don't want to be hypnotized right now.
Speaker 6: Well, Taylors potential mother, ZEENL. Levey was born that way.
Speaker 1: That is so wild.
Speaker 6: Diane Hackerty her mother was. That was big. They were Anton Levey and as why if the co founder of the Church of Satan, Diane Haggerty. She she was later a private investigator and slam piece of tech lazer Ted Ted Gunderson in Las Vegas in the late nineties. Allegedly anyway, she was a private investigator in Vegas. She was. She was a law enforcement. Ley was a law enforce. They both they both at one point in time for many years. Levey was reported to have a batch from the SFPD going into the eighties. He allegendly left there in fifty eight, so allegedly right, you know, I mean, but Dan Haggerty and Anton LeVay were good friends with with.
Speaker 7: Abigail Folger's parents, Well, think about Okay, let's take Abigail Folger's parents into consideration here. If they if she really did this hypnosis thing and whatever, some kind of married baby type stuff.
Speaker 6: Like Ben Ben Franklin's cousin Abigail Folds. Because all these muppets are related, they consider it be.
Speaker 7: They consider it to be an honor to to to get their kids involved in utero into this cult activity ship. So to them, it's like, oh, you're gonna, like I get to be the one that you try this out on. Like they're excited about it. They they want it, They like welcome it in because that's like status. Yes, it's a status thing, just like giving your child up to the cult sexually or spiritually, however they're going to be used like that's a really high honor.
Speaker 6: So like you gotta tell me, man, you're your preacher to the preacher.
Speaker 7: Well, shit, I mean, I feel like you're saying.
Speaker 6: I grew up in a very creepy, creepy experience. What you're describing me, you know, it can port for a lot of stuff I witnessed in my life.
Speaker 7: It's just the truth. It's just the truth, and I mean, we were talking about like the music stuff and Garth Brooks and Taylor Swift and all that shit. But since this is an Oregon episode, we have to mention that the Pacific Northwest is like, that's where the grun Ship came from, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Absolutely Well, technically it comes from Texas by way of Los Angeles to Seattle. But yes, it was. It was it was birth, it was well, let's look at it this way. It was pro created in Texas, it was delivered in Los Angeles and raised in Seattle. How about that one?
Speaker 7: That makes a lot of sense. But again, they had to pick somewhere for like the origin story to come out of, and they picked like volve.
Speaker 6: Ops, we got Timothy Leary involved in it. He's deeply involved in the grun and it's a like a mentor to the grum scene.
Speaker 7: Well, wouldn't you consider like that whole thing kind of cult cult like behavior anyways? With what's.
Speaker 6: Him and Kirk Coba and were real tight. You know, Burrows was a creepy gay scientologist guy, you know.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. But yeah, so I mean you can roundabout say like that should be part of the cult story for the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 6: No, that's what I'm saying. Like that whole area from California all the way up through Washington State, it's just like a hotbed for operations of bolts, of serial killers of counterculture, right from Moral Canyon to Seattle. And those two scenes cross over so much.
Speaker 7: It's ridiculous, you know, definitely, And it's very rare, like you, For me, at least, I watch a lot of serial killer documentaries, like a lot. Sure, Even before I was a conspiracy theorist, I used to get down on just a good old cutting bitches titties off and hacking up the pieces and like I would just you know, relax and watch some you know.
Speaker 6: Let's I think it's about seventy five percent of adult women in America have to listen and watch someone get murdered before they go to sleep.
Speaker 7: It just soothes me. It just soothes me.
Speaker 6: I can't, I can't, I can't criticize. I'm obviously the same topics.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it's a little bit different for me now because I'm like, all right, which one of these assholes was involved in the military and some capacity, but.
Speaker 6: Thank you, And every time there's somebody right, I was looking Charles. Wait, all those guys learn how to murder eat people looks like the Phoenix program.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, there's always so like I can't just watch a serial killer documentary anymore because the only thing I'm looking at is when are they going to say this guy used to be in the army or the navy or the fucking.
Speaker 6: Yeah this related to the pope? Or is this guy the son.
Speaker 7: Exactly? But I have to tell you, in all my years of watching true crime and like, you know, researching this stuff, I've never met somebody who's actually experienced anything like that firsthand. And Colby actually told me a story he worked with somebody whose mom dated a serial killer, and like, I've never been so close to an actual source before. But here here goes the the catch or whatever. The the climax of the story is it was a fucking Oregon I think they called him the I nine killer or some shit like that, and he was like ripping and running through bitches all up through Oregon.
Speaker 6: Was it all like hitchhikers?
Speaker 7: And no, I think it was just like I think it was just like normal random ass bitches that he was dating. And then he he hacked him up right, and so it's like that was a real serial killer in Oregon. But you know, you gotta wonder what's wrong with you that that that he didn't want to hack you up. It's like, you know, maybe her puss stank. I don't know, but there's never been a better day to have a stinky puss if it saves you from cerial murder.
Speaker 6: I know what you mean. I've encountered a lot of weird incidents in my life. Almost got sex trafficked by the lead singer of Rush's first cousin in the Montreal airport when I was seventeen. Actually I just turned eighteen. I just turned yeah, two days of eighteen. Uh yeah, I think was Mondo. Yeah. I made him buy me, me and my dude beers and get us on an airplane that we were stranding in the Montreal airport. I just turned eighteen. I was about to be a well letting get back to Montana because I was stationed in Montana and I was on leave from my version.
Speaker 7: It was a full circle moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I was. But I've never once thought, you know, I've never once thought, man, they almost got my butthole. I was like they were never gonna get my butthole. You know, it was ever coiled. My butt was never in any danger in the environment, no matter how much they tried. When I met the Cannibalistic Kids, any psychopathic serial killer, hearing Great Falls Montana and Daniel bar Jen, I was like, it's never once thought this song it is gonna get me. I'm like, oh this basically if you even make a move, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: But doesn't it make like, with everything that we know, with everything that you know, with everything that I know, what would we do if somebody came for our bee hole in real life, like a real it's.
Speaker 6: Not gonna be a pretty sign. I will defend my beele to the end.
Speaker 7: I will defend mine too. But the thing is is like these these programmed to kill, these fucking CIA motherfuckers. They're fucking crafty and they're pretty good at what they do, and it's kind of scary, you know what I mean, Like, what would we do if we were about to be a program to kill victim? I don't, I don't. I'm a I'm a single white female. I'm toast They're gonna kill me?
Speaker 6: Sure? Well? I mean yeah, I mean you're you're You're definitely within You're in a demographic of h victimology as far as serial killers go, right like that, you know, as far as most big the serial killers are women white, you know, aged in their thirties, late twenties to late thirties. Right, that's kind of like the like bundies. And he got a little bit younger than analyst from college, but he was contemporary aged. But a lot of the older the older guys aren't killing the college girls are killing the you know, the five.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. It's like I'm prime victimage here, and.
Speaker 6: So watch out. Yes, stay veglan, Yes, stay vigilant.
Speaker 7: And stay strapped up, is what I'm saying. You know what I mean. It's like, bang fucked you.
Speaker 6: You gotta tell me that I'm I'm equipped to fight a special force to teem with grizzly bears. That's what I'm right now. I got multiple guns, I got to do all we doing some nunchucks and some Indian.
Speaker 7: Birds, right. You know, I take showers. I smell pretty decent. You know, I don't wear my pajama pants to Walmart. I'm like prime victimage.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what doesn't what didn't pretty decent? And that was the original, not to be confused with the new one. The original O Shades Casino in Las Vegas did not smell pretty decent, but it was a wonderful place. Miller and Chorus drafts. I mean that was I remember those prices. That was a fantastic time there.
Speaker 7: If the place looks like that in Vegas, I I can smell it through my screen. I already know.
Speaker 6: Well, it smells deliciously awful.
Speaker 7: Spell here like that in the.
Speaker 6: Lost streams, fucking and little a little bit of blood, a little bit of you know, piss, you know a little bit.
Speaker 7: It smells like mixed with like sweaty taint and like shitty beehole in Cite.
Speaker 6: I can assure you man, I contributed to the puke pits and some of the blood smells in that establishment.
Speaker 7: What about the sweaty taint or the shitty.
Speaker 6: Well, I try not to we never you spent you spent twelve hours in your playing beer pong, He's also contribute to the beer again spilled everywhere I spent. I used to get I used to play for a lot of my fun times in Vegas. I bet you know My idea of gambling in Vegas is was a challenging folks to a game of beer pong for twenty dollars a game or something like that.
Speaker 7: I've never won a single thing in Vegas, and I've been multiple times.
Speaker 6: Never never had a black less myself from Vegas. For a while, I was stationed in Phoenix. I was stationed in Arizona, and I could fly to Vegas forty dollars round trip. I was going to Vegas initially, I was one on the weekends when I was off work. Initially I would get a hotel room, and then I started meeting up. I started making friends with all these locals at like poker tournaments I was playing and stuff, and so I started hanging with this local crowded. They didn't know I didn't live there. I never really told anybody I didn't live there. They just I was just there every weekend. They assumed I was locals like they were. And I just one weekend I won twenty two thousand dollars and then I gotten it just I started part already really weird. I probably blew seven grand over the next weekend. I was there parting with those local folks. Yeah, we had a good time to don't get me wrong, and they had taken care of me so many times. When I want a bunch of money, I'm like, I just paid for a bunch of shit, you know. Like I said, I like three grand in one night probably, you know. And and I was like when I went back to Phoenix, ID like fourteen Grandma pockets. So I was like, I got it. I got to take it down some notches.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 6: I would love to have that.
Speaker 7: I'd love to have a story like that though, because it's like as many times as I've went, you would to think I would have hit like a little bit of a lick something nothing, And in fact, I just remember getting just pukeing everywhere. Just anywhere you go in Vegas on the strip, there's my DNA puke form, piss form.
Speaker 6: I had a lot of those nights as well. I had a lot of couple my dudes from Ohio were there for a bachelor party. So I flew in from from from Phoenix. This is the weekend. I'd want a bunch of money. So, like I said, I had kind of a cruise there in Vegas from previous weekends. I've been there for a couple of months, like every weekend in a row because I had nothing else to do with my time on weekends and I lived lived alone in Arizona's like shag fight to Vegas for forty bucks. I was like, let's do this, and then I just started not I didn't even a hotel some weekends. I just partied all weekend, was drinking. You played poker, played beer, pong and shit.
Speaker 7: But everywhere I've ever lived, it's been a NonStop flight too, and it's cheap as fuck. Just like, oh, what should we do? I got a little extra screen up?
Speaker 6: Is that right? Right? Yeah? Vegas minutes thirty minutes terminal terminal from Phoenix to Vegas forty dollars. I was like, like, why am I not doing this?
Speaker 7: They do that ship on purpose because it's like anywhere I've ever lived, it's been a NonStop flight max. Maybe an hour flight to Vegas, and it's always been like under one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: So I used to fly there from DC all the time. That's that's kind of a bitch bitch flight because you gotta either fly through like Chicago or Dallas or something. Shit.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, if you are dedicated to.
Speaker 6: The cause I used to have to fly because the Air Force is so much business out there and all's Air Force base creature air Force, So I used to go there. I spent I've spent a lot of times in Vegas, but I had never spent so much time out there. That was lot largely after oversation in Arizona, because when I went to Arizona, I'd never really been out to Vegas all but a few times beforeful of times before that, so I was like, let's get let's get ridiculous. But I was there for a bachelor party and a couple of my troops flew in that next day to hang out with me that weekend though that they'd see how much fun I was having. And I'm like, yeah, dude, coming out, I know, I know a bunch of people at her now for no good reason that I just party with them every weekend.
Speaker 7: Well, I am. I would like to actually go back and go to the Hoover Dam because I feel like there's some conspiracy shit going on with that stuff.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And actually I have a little something I'm going to add to that, but I have to take a quick intermission to do it. Hang on.
Speaker 8: Are you trying to kill me?
Speaker 6: I was so angry about.
Speaker 8: All I wanted to do was follow this.
Speaker 9: Did you see a crime being committed? Did you see a crime being committed? If we follow him, we will see a crime being You are a troll specially, you don't go looking for crime. If you happen to see a priming committed being in, take action Otherwise. Your job is to service those people who are stupid.
Speaker 6: Enough to hire you to protect them.
Speaker 9: If I'm gonna killing this job, it's gonna.
Speaker 6: Be by by Fuss.
Speaker 8: I'll turn this car ronal.
Speaker 6: Let's get back on your troll.
Speaker 7: Can you have a limited vocabulary?
Speaker 8: Ted? Fuck? You? Are you trying to kill me?
Speaker 6: I was so angry about.
Speaker 9: All I wanted to do was follow the Did you see a crime being committed? Did you see a crime being committed?
Speaker 1: If we follow him, we will see a crime being.
Speaker 9: You are a troll special, You don't go looking bro crime. If you happen to see a priming committed being in, take action Otherwise. Your job is to service those people who are stupid enough to hire you.
Speaker 6: To protect them.
Speaker 9: If I'm gonna kill him this job, it's gonna be by by Fuss I'll turn this car ronal.
Speaker 8: Let's get back on your trollop.
Speaker 4: Have a limited vocabulary, double Jay, learn how to drive back man.
Speaker 6: Anyhow, there's a quick tour of bloss my most recent visits destination in Las Vegas. Wow, there you be aware of that. Many folks think the aliens are Area fifty one. They're actually underneath the Avega.
Speaker 7: Everyone's specifically the Belage.
Speaker 6: People's money went the Audio China ship instead. Placement server to the left is most of the adventures for the area. Most folks think that actually found some alien cat human hybrids there. I think it's technically a whorehouse, but it's called the Alien Cat House, so I'm pretty sure it's an alien cat hybrid situation.
Speaker 7: They probably they probably got underground tunnels where they're fucking running, ripping and running through kids be holes.
Speaker 6: Oh, that will Choune full of underground tunnel ships for sure, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: For sure. The Hoover damn, though there's some conspiracy shout to run it. There's some weird architecture, some like fallen angel type architecture, some sundials and weird stuff that they incorporated with the Hoover Dam. And also it's right next to an ancient site where a whole civilization just disappeared overnight. Did you know that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a creepy there's a basically real life Indiana Jones. Dude who explored the West coast and into Mexico regions in the eighteen fifties, Love Longing Augustus Laflangen. He was the assistance to the initial mound study by the Smithsonian. He came over from Britain, where his family had gone to after the French Chapter of Society Cincinnati got thrown out of France Land in seventeen ninety two. Most of them went to New Orleans, some of them went to England regions. This one went to England Regions. But he came over here for the Smithsonians first mound study, the ancient Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley, that's what it's called. And it was he went on to be like the ghost study all these other cultures and stuff. He said, there was a vast civilization that used to occupy from the Grand Canyon to the Yucatan, predated ancient Egypt.
Speaker 7: Yes, and they fucking disappeared.
Speaker 6: Well yep, yep, no for sure, and he lived amongst the Mayan there remaining Mayne cultures, and this is some of the stuff that he ended up that he said the elders would told him about these tapes.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. Yeah, it's just like there's some I guess there are several civilizations that have just like literally disappeared overnight in different parts of the world. But this is one of the ones I know of from like our neck of the woods. Like, of course there's the Mayans, there's the Minoans, There's there's some kind of I think from Tibet. There's another civilization that disappeared without a trace. But this one is like right by the fucking Hoover dam the whole civilization no trace.
Speaker 6: Well, we have a lot of that though, like what you're saying, we have a lot of evidence suggesting that it is the case. There's many other of these, these man made lakes right and these damn projects. So one such example of that is the Honka Mound. I found this on a betch courtesy of the map made by the Society of Cincinnati. But this mound was at the base of a lake in Clarmont County, Ohio, and it's it's a giant, so I think twenty acre, you know, oil lamp and Manora, right, but you know, apparently there was no ancient Hebrew contact to the Americas, right, Wow?
Speaker 7: Is there pictures that?
Speaker 6: Yep? What? Yees? So these words at the bottom of this tell tell you the directions and how to find it. But I've had disputes with the NSSA and some communists on twixter who insists otherwise. There's a team of my best from the NSA that I got into a dispute whatever emails over this matter. They published an article in the local newspaper in Clemont County, the Clermont County Sun, saying that they had located that mound, and then they said the location. They said, they use all this fancy technologies. I wrote an email and they're like, oh, well we found it, we know where the NSA, we know all these things. And I said, cool, did you read the map, because if you've read the map, you realize you're about ten miles off course there chit, you know what I mean, A lot.
Speaker 7: Of mounds in Ohio. It's like, why would you even argue like one of the biggest mounds of all time. Serpent Mound, that's ohio.
Speaker 6: Biggest effigy mount in the world.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, So why would you even question it? And by the way, now only is that in Ohio.
Speaker 6: It's about foreign half miles away from Afroman's house. Just let me know that one for a little fun fact.
Speaker 7: I did not know that, but I gotta go do mom.
Speaker 6: Shit.
Speaker 7: But I will say this just to summarize the energy in these areas, just like what I said with like the Serpent Mound and like when the first time I came to Oregon and shit like that. I lived in Ohio for a while. If I was gonna live anywhere else, I'd probably go back there because they have all four seasons, which is something I like. But I do think that these areas are chosen for their It's like a spiritual if you've ever been to like the Appalachian Mountains, Like there's a lot of like weird mystical type of energy that surrounds these places, coastal places, And I think that it's just a place that you can like unlock the keys to the kingdom, Like you get like these little energy downloads and stuff.
Speaker 6: Unique geological formations that produce a unique geological footprint. And that's kind of how I look at it. Actually, yes, it's the Earth. It's the Earth buttholes. They're releasing different pressures through the Earth buttholes.
Speaker 7: Nothing like an earth bee hole to set your cult on the right path, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't disagree. And I've had some weird experiences at Separate Mound and around there a Belfast, Ohio, the neighboring town. I upset the locals there. I was on this significant amount of rooms with me reclose, my dude, doctor Inferno, and ed Berger. Ed Berger was thankfully the uh the Sabate party. He's a kind of a financial researcher of conspiracy culture and parapolitics. He's he did all the financial research in Whitney Webb's book. He's think they're in the forward of there. It's great, dude. He also likes mounds. But we were on a mount adventured Separate Mound ran this locals at the Bellfoot local Belfast Knights of Pitheus Lodge. When we're posing for a photo, they literally set out the town's welcoming through. It got weird and I said, look, gents, don't look them in the I and walk straight to the car and hit the fucking gas. There, let's here, Oh my god. Look, I know how to deal with apple actions and this is don't make contact. Don't make any eye contact for sure, because you know what, Yeah, Jason, doctor Frene, he's seeing them as much room as I. He wants to get a beef. We're not getting beef here, friend, it's not the time. We don't look, don't make eye. They literally had two cars with black that windows, so we were taking foes in front of the Knights of pitheists. That's all we're doing.
Speaker 7: You know, well, it could go one of two ways when you're dealing with that ship. You could get like some wrong turn hills have eyes type ship going on, or you could you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So at Birger's my hero too, sir. He got me the fuck out of there because he was your saber party driving. And I'm the one that got us in there in the first place because I I drove us out there eight too much rooms. I'm like, gad, you gotta drive, Bud. He's like, I'm not from you. I'm like, I'll give you directions. I didn't do very good. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's the plot of like any horror movie. Don't worry, I'll give you directions and then you end up He'll cut.
Speaker 6: Up in a horror movie. I'm not making it up, dude. It weird, got weird. And we're in Adams County. You see how them cops are. They're the ones who sue to afro Man.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just it's just a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 6: It was too No, that's awesome, No, I think that. So in regards to that certain mound site, so it's been long known obviously somebody five thousand years ago built what I asserted as a sperm and egg mound and not a serpent amount because there you know, there usuld be a giant dick statue in the sun of that mount. There there was an obelisk there, so we already see the sex cult ritual worship of that site.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, and just by the way, when you get to a location and you ask the natives, don't ask the night, don't ask them. But if you ask the natives, it's like, are you guys responsible for this? And they're like, no, it was here when we got here. Why is it that we don't believe them. It's like they keep saying their Native American burial mounds and their Native American It's like, but we asked them and they said it was here when when they got here? So why are we keep saying their Native American burial you know what I'm saying. It's like, why don't we just take them their word for it? Why wouldn't they this These sites are amazing and magnificent if why wouldn't they just take credit for it? If that's what they wanted to do. It's like you would think as a as a culture, you would would want to take credit for some cool shit like that. But they're like, no, we didn't do it, So why why.
Speaker 6: Congress? Literally it was legislated that way.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just retarded, like they're saying they didn't do it, So they didn't do it.
Speaker 6: I don't disagree, man, But someone who ever built that new that that was on the edge of an alleged asteroid site. So the the ridge on which the Server Mount is built upon is the literally the edge of a an asteroid impact site. Was that allegedly brought the earth the oak Tree amongst other things, which is something that's very venerated by secret societies. The oak tree is very symbolic due to the strength of it, of its wood and whatnot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a this is just like a throwaway, stupid thing. But there was this vampire show that I watched, and I do believe that there are human vampires, okay, but the only way that they could be killed was by a stake of an oak tree. And actually there was a lot of weird symbolism in that show. I won't get into all of it. But there was a show on Netflix called Ancient Apocalypse and what's that douchebag's name, Oh, Graham Hancock. He talked a lot about Serpent Mound and about uh, well a lot of mound sites. But they're too ancient. They're like they're like pre flood, Okay, that's why they're all That's why they're all covered up and ship and buried.
Speaker 6: Is definitely of a very very agent age.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like pre flood times seven exactly. But I gotta go do some stuff.
Speaker 6: For having me, I appreciate your time, thanks for doing me to Gil g c D. Do you have any closing uh plugs that you like to you like to offer here on your way out.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, if you haven't found me already, you probably never will. But if you, you know, if you like what I'm cooking, then you can find me wherever. You listen to podcasts, Yes, Cosmic Peach podcasts, and you can get.
Speaker 6: All of the.
Speaker 7: Eventually, yes it will be, but hopefully you can get all the videos. Add free and early access and full versions of episodes on Cosmic Peach Patreon if you are interested in something like that, or you can just wait till I come on Operation GCD and you can just see me that way. So whatever, I.
Speaker 6: Already got your link in the show notes, ma'am. So folks can definitely check that out. And uh definitely anytime. I'll always welcome back here to talk murder colts, uh sra. All these topics are certainly MiG martin preschool. How much that looks like Robin Williams was a better looking Virginia mc martin than virgin mcmurton was due Virginia McMartin.
Speaker 7: Twigg and Berry. Okay, she got twigging berry.
Speaker 6: Don't disagree, disagreed all when you look miss dow Fire like there's just no, there's no mistaking that is certainly an inspiration a minimum for missus Dalfart.
Speaker 7: Absolutely and read between the lines here people. They're talking about drag ship yep.
Speaker 6: Well, and the Satanists do love for and stuff. There's no doubt about that. Look at Genesis Peorch. He was a great example. He she they them whatever that was, but the which he got shot by some lasers. But I gotta leave with this one last safety message. Man, before you go. There's thousands of Americans out there. By the way. I've been shot with a laser beam twice, talking cobber waking sick. That's down. Thank god they got that song the pitch Tad catch next time. Thanks again. Ma'm taking.
Speaker 1: I'm but you my mine behind a sick you're red. You'll no message truly from my us.
Speaker 2: S