Speaker 1: When you probably should be sleeping. That's when Walter comes creeping. Just turn off the light.
Speaker 2: It's the other side of midnight.
Speaker 3: If you hear a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of complaining and a lot of man explaining, your dialist said, right, it's the.
Speaker 4: Other side of midnight.
Speaker 5: The competition hasn't got a chance when Sterling's on, They just going on a violet Deacons.
Speaker 1: Let's face it, they don't care, So settle in faradio.
Speaker 5: Done right.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's kind of like.
Speaker 4: Art on the out side.
Speaker 2: All right, do we have Ross Coldheart? Yes? No, okay, I look forward to talking to Ross Coldheart in just seconds. Hello, it's Walter Sterling, and I understand there's a very big election that very sweaty talk show hosts are all animated about and concerned about. And you and I are going to talk to Ross Coldheart, who's live in Sydney, Australia. News Nations key journalist brilliant man gives us a report every Tuesday and Thursday nights or Wednesday morning and Friday morning. He's just the best. It's astonishing. However, first I'm going to talk about these breaking news elections. Much analysis about this one in Michigan and this one in Missouri. Let me see if I can actually hear myself. There you go, Oh my god, look at that. And they're debating over who's going to win. And I'm going to simplify this. I see all of the serious people, all the political science majors, all the people who went to the political science schools that are sweating over this. And this is really easy. Who's going to win the elections the next three months? Are you ready? What are the driving concerns? And I, oh, I can't see my screen. Just a minute, I can't see my phone screen. But let's talk eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two eight hundred at eight four eight nine two two two. See if this makes any sense to you. The prime driver as to who gets elected is the price of gas. If the price of gas is prohibitively higher than it was last time, then the people they the person they blame for that high price of gas. Probably Republican means that in that area, Democrat's gonna win. It's that simple. It's the price of gas. People make it complicated. But unlike people in urban castles, in white towers, in academia, or working in newspapers or worse, working in television newsrooms. They try to make this so complicated. But for you and me, this isn't complicated. What is the price of gas. If it's much higher, prohibitively higher, well, I'm going to vote for who didn't make it high. That's how people are going to vote. If you're in an area, if you're in a community a city that is heavily ethnic on the side of one of the people running, the person running is gonna win. If they happen to be Muslim and most people in the area are Muslim, that person's gonna win. That's it. If the population is happy with the way things are pricey gas, they could manage the guy the woman running kind of looks like them, makes sense to them that that's who will be elected. This is not complicated. What's complicated is getting people to vote. You'll see political advertising, right, You see political advertising all the time, and the political advertising, nobody's mind is changed. This is something I know because I used to wear a suit. I used to know a lot about advertising. I used to understand media buys. I gave up all that so you and I could talk at eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two so you and I could talk. And what I remember from what I was in advertising is that political advertising that you see on TV or here on the radio is not to convince you to vote for that candidate. You've decided the second that candidate declared, you knew who you were going to vote for them or not them. And by the way, that's Stevens woman in Michigan. Who is that blonde next to her? Is that a man or a woman? And I'm not being derogatory or sarcastic. I'm like, I'm trying to figure it out because I haven't heard the volume. I can't get volume in a radio studio, I can't hear the TV. But the I'm like, who is that blonde? And that's that's a very attractive person who could sway a vote the But the advertising itself does not convince anybody to vote for a given person or not vote for them. The purpose of political advertising is much different and much more important. It's to get you to actually go and vote. Apathy in every election is the biggest challenge, the biggest challenger in any election, mayor Congress, Senator. Whatever it is is apathy, people not voting me. That is the big challenge. The advertising you see on TV, the advertising you hear on the radio, the advertising you see in print. That's to get us off our butts and go and vote. That's it. That's what it's for. That's what it's for. I think. Far more importantly, they found a live alien at Roswell. More importantly, they found a live alien at Roswell. All right, hold on a second, I will love say.
Speaker 6: I also found a live alien. That live alien was named Eva, and he was transported to It was a male who was transported to Los Animals, where he lived out his life. He died in nineteen fifty two. But during that time period that he was with us, he told us a plothora of information about what they have learned about the universe and what their technology is. Their technology is probably estimated to be about fifty thousand years ahead of us.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand years ahead of us. I find that to be really important. I find that to be like what they found an alien technology fifty thousand years ahead of us, which lee, Hold on a second, Hey, guys, I don't have any number that you want. I don't have any number. I suggest you give Matt a call. I'd suggest you give mad a call. I Pete a call because that's the show. We kind of need that number. I would have done that two hours ago. But that's just me. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. That's my theory about who's going to win tonight. Now, let's see what are they saying. Senate primary candidate Abdul l Saied, Democrat Michigan is he's saying the results are too close to call, and he's say so it's forty nine for him and forty seven point one with that Stevens woman who has that blonde person next, or that's it. That's all I know, But I don't. I don't think if you live outside of Michigan that it's interesting at all, except it's academically interesting. It's academically listening interesting to see if Abdul l Syed Abdul l Sayed will win, and if you look at the composition of the population of Detroit itself in Michigan, odds are he's gonna wind up winning. They count the votes in Detroit last and slowly, he's he's gonna win Abdul l say, ed Democrat. Did you know that he's a Democrat? There's your news, but that Halle Haley Stevens. I want to know who that who's standing there with her now. I'm sure she explained it, and I'm sure many could run in here and tell me who that is. But I don't know who that is because there was no audio that goes with that. I don't know. But let's you and I talk eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. I just don't think that unless a I understand the importance to political people and political pundits. I understand the importance to people who are not you and me. I care about the price of gas. I care about the price of milk. I care about the price of eggs. For many of us, the ability to buy a gallon of milk changes our lifestyles versus a quart of milk. That's a complete change in lifestyle to be able to easily buy a gallon of milk. And if you're out of the rough, if you're out of the day to day grind, you forget that. I believe the best thing that our president has done is I can buy a dozen eggs for a buck. That's what I believe the best thing is that our president has done. Now I can buy a dozen eggs for a buck at Walmart on Thursdays. That's it. Before he came into office, it was five six dollars for a dozen eggs gallon of milk two ninety five. That's what he's done for me. Yes, problematic. This is all most people care about and worry about and are concerned about. That's it. Whether or not somebody's name Mohammed or l Saied or Abdul doesn't really matter. What matters is what's going to happen with the price of gas. What's going to happen to the car? Now, the average American automobile is how much? How much? It's fifty thousand dollars. Put that in perspective, those really cool nineteen sixty ish Cadillac Saddandeville's, those beautiful Sadandeville's five thousand dollars. Top of the line American car in the early sixties was five thousand dollars, and they were beautiful. Now, as you know, the cars that are coming out of Detroit are really ugly and boring. Not only are they ugly, but they're gray and white and navy blue. No oranges, no bright yellows, no bright reds, no candy reds. And if you want a really great color, one that glistens the sun, that pearl white that you see in Florida. Wherever you go in Florida, you see pearl white. Right, you have to pay more. If you want the sparkly effect, the pearl effect for a new car, you have to pay them five hundred bucks more. I don't know why I suspect to cost them no more on the assembly line, but that's where we are. There's a gap not only between the elites and the rest of us, but also between people who are on TV who are fascinated by all of this and us. You know, I got to get to work my car. What do I care about my car? It's dirty? Do I spend forty bucks for a really good car wash, or do I convince myself to wash my own car? Those are the big economic decisions regarding the automobile industry. Do I pay forty bucks to get my car washed or do I spend an hour and a half washing it and vacuuming it myself. If I can get the extent cord for the vacuum to go that far. That's the day to day struggle, isn't it. That's what you and I deal with. I love when I watch the news channels or I read the news and they're all worried about you know what percent of this population in the center city is going to be voting for Al Sayed or Mohammed and they're very worried about that. Well, I'm not really worried about that. I'm worried about the price of my gas. I'm worried about the price of the milk and which candidate is going to bring down those prices. Because what many of the pundits you see on TV making a million dollars a year, what they don't understand is what I just said. It's the difference between a gallon of milk and a quarter of milk, and that's a change in lifestyle for many of us eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two with Walter Sterling. This is a library to show and we have a lot of mysteries to review tonight. We have many UFO stories. Our Key detective retired detective. He has a major mystery that he wants to share with you. I said to our detective, our retired detective, I said, are you haunted by a case? Is there a case when you were a New York City police detective? Is there a case that you think about and you couldn't solve and it lives with you and it haunts you. I want to hear about that, and we'll hear about that, and coming up in just seconds, this is the Other side of Midnight. Yes, it is from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm retired Detective Vic Ferrari. And on tonight's episode of Confessions of a Retire Detective, A Bonker's Bronx Man has made four five hundred and fifty three phony phone calls to nine one one in the Bronx is four to six precinct. What happens next? Coming up in moment with Walter Sterling on the Other Side of Midnight The Gentleman's Club Tour details later Strippers on the Loose, Walter Sterling, the Other Side of Midnight. Red Apple Audio Network Florida, America's favorite phallic state, dangling out in the ocean.
Speaker 7: I'm James Parker, Florida Stories yet to come on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 2: All right, Walter Sterling eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Ed and Indiana. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 8: Hey, Walter, Hey, do people still hi? Do people still use the term stumping? Because I don't know if you did, you say stop stumping, not stooping.
Speaker 2: Stooping. Yes, they use that at the strip clubs we cover on the Strippers on the Loose? Do you enjoy the strippers on the Have you heard strippers on the loose?
Speaker 8: I have not.
Speaker 7: It is a.
Speaker 2: Regular feature on the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. If God helps, if Odd's willing, maybe you'll hear it tonight. I hope you'll hear strippers on the Loose tonight. But my whole show is a coin toss tonight. Pray for me. Are you? Are you Catholic?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: I am sorry?
Speaker 2: Okay, the minute you hang up, I want you to get on your knees and say, please God help Walter Sterling get through this show. Will you do that for me?
Speaker 8: Well, not exactly, but I'll toss you in a prayer. No stumping like going around door to door stumping your for your party and your your your political concerns. And I was wondering, as kids today even know what that term is. But this guy came by and he was stumping and uh, saying, vote for me, vote for me, and I said, I'm sorry, I'm Republican. I voted for Trump four times or three times four times, but anyway, he keeps track. But anyway, he said, well, you know what, if things don't work out, you can you can vote me out in two years. And I'm thinking it was cold water in the face, like a blast. It's like, no, I need the immediate I need the immediacy of somebody that I like. And it's like I told these kids that they don't play these board games like the game of Risk, where you build up your blocks in these countries. That's what we need to do. We need to keep pro Trump and then next whoever it is. You know, Obama had his his mister President Obama, who was the puppet master, had just his people and the pen I could go on forever. Walter, it's discouraged.
Speaker 2: I hope you don't, because it's you. You sound more interesting than what you're saying. What you're saying is incredibly boring. Do you have an interesting story for us.
Speaker 8: D Yeah, I do. There's this there's this farmer and he's out here and they try to take his land and here on the media for Information Data Centers, and he said, no, I'm holding out. My people were taking You know, we've we've we've worked this dirt for one hundred and fifty years. We're not going to give up. He's my hero because I don't know what's going to go on. I know what they it's a danger to the aquifer first off, and then what the species living in the soil or off the soil. I don't know what does to that in that regard, and that's what's really you know, he's my hero, this guy right now, him and his family who are holding off the giants. He's my goliath David. Right now, I'm sorry, but you know, God bless that guy. I'll say a prayer for him out here because that's a local concern.
Speaker 7: And we.
Speaker 2: That does sound interesting, Ed, but we don't know what you're talking about because you didn't tell us where out here is.
Speaker 9: And Posey County, which is right in my backyard southern India. That's interesting, Yeah, and it's happening all over and this non disclosure act. I see these guys in these stuffed shirts on TV saying, well, you know this is great. He'll create jobs.
Speaker 7: No, won't.
Speaker 8: And another one was saying non disclosure act. These companies are coming up to these well parked, the pearlo ined pockets and saying to them, oh, you got you got to get your public in and there'll be something for your your candidacy or your your political venture. You know, we know that's going on behind the scenes, and people don't hear that enough. And people got to get out and stump for themselves and whatever they want in this world.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for a call. I appreciate the call. Ed eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. What was interesting about what Ed said as he said it with great conviction, and he sounded really good, And I have no idea what he was talking about. Pat Trees in Brooklyn, Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 10: Hi, yes, hi, Well, thank you for taking my call. I was an investigator for a while, and I was also in advertising for a while, working directly with the president of an advertising company. But you spoke about the blonde who is in the picture hearing the who's that?
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with your resume? What does that have to have to do with your resume? Why'd you tell me you worked for a president? Why don't you just answer my question?
Speaker 10: Okay, what is your question again? Please?
Speaker 2: Who is the blonde in the shot with that Haley Paley woman? Who's that?
Speaker 7: Right? Right?
Speaker 10: It could possibly be the governor of Michigan?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, it was like an eighteen year old.
Speaker 10: Oh oh oh, then it could not be the president of General Motives because she's certainly older than eighteen.
Speaker 2: You gotta do better than this, Patrese.
Speaker 10: Okay, good night, good night, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling. Eight hundred and eighty four eight nine two to two two. I don't know what it was so strange. She had to tell me that she was the president, she worked with the president of an ad agency. Good screening, She worked for the president of an ad agency. And she then she was going to help me figure out who the blonde was in the shot with Halle Haley. Because I have no audio, I can't actually hear what they're described, and there's no chiron that says who that person was. But they were attractive, but I didn't know if it was a man or a woman. I didn't know if it was his kid. They're her kid. I didn't know. These things confuse me. But my point about the elections. And you and I are on in Chicago on the Great WGN. I love being on WGN. What's this? Let me let me play for you some more exciting audio, because yes I have. I just have to dig it up like a gold mine. Now I know what I want to hear. I'm curious what this one says. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm darn sure I want to hear what it is. Cut ten, I need cut ten, and I need it when I point three two one, Okay.
Speaker 11: Annie Richard stuns fans with the results of her facelift after undergoing the procedure last summer. The Wild Things Star is sharing insight into the lengthy back and forth she felt about getting the procedure and why she's still in awe of the results. To achieve her more youthful appearance, Denise worked with doctor Ben Tillay at Cupid Lips of Beverly Hills, and admits in an interview with a Lure published March twentieth I've never touched anything on my face like that, so I was always scared of a facelift, But after two years of thinking about it, the fifty five year old was finally ready to give it a go, telling the Meg, I wanted to put things back up where they were before. I was terrified being in the public eye since my twenties. People know what I look like. A facelift is not something that I could hide. But all that worrying was for nothing, and safe to say, she's very happy with how it turned out, saying it is night and day. It's shocking. Actually. On March twenty first, doctor Tillay opened up about Denise's results in an Instagram post, also sharing photos of the celebs before and after, explaining that the facelift addressed the contour and shape of the forehead, restored her eyes and mouth, lifted the neck and upper chest, relaxed the furrowing of the eyebrows, and even helped make her smile look less cheeky. He adds, I'm so grateful to Denise for being so open about the procedure. She's been through so much this past year, and her resilience is just astounding. She has a golden heart and her golden face is hers again, and Denny seems incredibly touched by the sentiment, writing in the comments, I am forever so grateful, thank you and deeply humbled by your unbelievably kind words.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that report. That was very important. I'm going to switch headphones right now. Hold on a second. I am stunned. I am st Oh my god, I can hear everything now, Yeah, now I can hear you. Yeah, that's all should have been handled before we went on the air, don't you think I think we should have all been able to do this before I went on the air. All right, So I am happy that Denise Richards has been able to solve this problem. What I'm puzzled by is why her plastic surgeon is allowed to talk about it. Whenever I want any information about, oh, say, my daughter, I'm not allowed to get that information. So I guess the HEPPA laws don't apply to Denise Richards. What a mess that is. There's Denise Richards, this beautiful woman, right. You crushed on Denise Richards. She was on those Beverly Hills shows, she was nude in Playboy as most women should be. Is in fact it should be a federal law that she's nude in Playboy and she had surgery. Now I'm trying to get over the fact that Denise Richards is fifty five and that Susannah Hoff, the lead singer for the Bengals, is sixty seven. Let's just sit on that for a second. Suzanna Hoff of the Bengals, she's sixty seven. And I'm trying to work all that through a of low tolerance for this for aging celebrities have a low tolerance for aging celebrities. Let's see what else say I got here? Hold on, I will get into the rhythm of a show. As soon as I get in, get out of the rhythm of having to deal with a PC to me, there's oh yeah, bill cut six when I point, okay, stop talking to each other. Just let's focus on this show. I'm sorry to bring that up. Eight hundred eighty four eight nine two eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two. Denise Richards Now, the result of her marriage to Charlie Sheen is I hope she has a lot of money, because he has a lot of money. As insane as he is, he has a lot of money. The residuals from his TV shows. Remember he did another show called Anger Management, and the deal there was that he'd make one hundred episodes. Now just imagine what he's got from one hundred episodes. Not to mention the other show, the Big Show, whatever that show is called. Now they have kids, and one kid seems pretty good, but then the other daughter, she became an only fans girl where she's mostly nude, with unusual piercings, strange tattoos, everything that you fear as a parent. One of these kids is and then Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen, you know what they said, no problem, we're happy. We're happy. She's happy. Well, good for you. Then it gets better. She did the only fans. She made money from it, I guess. And then she regretted all the tattoos and the piercings and the only fans. And she has stopped doing that. She stopped doing only fans. She's trying to get rid of the tattoos. Here's a career tip. If I can see your tattoo, it's not gonna help. If I can see your tattoo in a job interview, you're not getting the job. Man. Woman just don't even think about it. Tattoos are future regret. It's built in regret. At some point a person turns to that special age where their skin looks different, and it's like, oh, when I was twenty, this was really cute. The seal, the three foot long seal I put on my back. That was really cute. The sea lion to save the sea lions. I decided to save the le see sea lions on my back, and I got a tattoo on my back for the sea lions. And now I'm fifty three and at the country club pool there's people looking aghast. They're looking very upset. I regret it, I tell you.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: There's the worst tattoo in terms of her future, in terms of her present. The worst tattoo Scarlet Johansson. All of Scarlet Johansson's back is a tattoo. I don't know how they deal with that in the movies. They must spend a half hour each day just covering up her entire back tattoo. Now, young man, you're thinking, well, if I was, if I was with her, that wouldn't be a problem. You know, I could accept Scarlett Johansson's back tattoo not an issue. Have you ever had a situation where you're about to make love with somebody, You're about to be with somebody, and you discovered an unusual bodily feature that wasn't really wrong, but it was wrong enough that made you go, whoa, whoa, No, no, this isn't going to be happening. We're not going to be doing this. A whole back tattoo that would do it for me. But I'll tell you what did do it for me. And I don't know if you've ever had this situation, but I was with this woman who I liked, and we got along well and for a long time, we're friendly, We're in the friend zone for a long time, and then we decided to do it and she takes off her slacks, and that is when I discovered that this woman, with very pretty dark hair did not shave her legs, and her legs were hairier than mine. And instantly I was like, no, no, no, no, And I didn't know what to say. I didn't say, oh, no, we're not going to do this because you don't shave your legs. I couldn't say that. I didn't have that language. Do you have that language? I have no idea what the etiquette is when you don't want to do it. When you discover somebody shaves their legs, it doesn't shave. I'm so rattled by the thought doesn't shave their legs. It's like whoa, whoa. But maybe you've been in a situation like that where everything was going far and then you realize the person you were with had an innate trait characteristic, had made the decision at some point in their life, probably when they were drunk and then and the result was that you found them instantly unattractive, just sexually completely unattractive. And the phone numbers eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two you ted Lasso fans. Big News returns August fifth. Ted Lasso returns August fifth on Apple TV. I know that my current wife is obsessed with this. She's obsessed with Ted Lasso, very excited, very happy. He's getting a million dollars an episode to do that show. You believe that he's getting a million dollars an episode to do that show, So good luck to them. Break a leg congratulations. I want to share with you. Okay, listen, did you see the note where it says, do you see the note where it says Vic Ferrari from yesterday, you see that on the rundown? Do you have it? Do you have it ready to go? Let's hear I want you to hear this, and I'll tell you why I said to Vic Ferrari. You were a New York City Police detective. There must have been a case that you couldn't solve and that you have to think about it and you're kind of obsessed with it, and it's a mystery. What was the solution to this case? You've retired now you carry it with you to the beach on long car rides, right before you were about to go to sleep. What was the solution to that case? A true police mystery.
Speaker 4: It's the other side of Midnight Confessions of a Retired NYPD Detective.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jig Ferrari, on the other side of.
Speaker 3: Midnight, Hi, I'm retired Detective Vic Ferrari. And on tonight's episode of Confessions of a Retired Detective, A Baca's Bronxman is Wolf thousands of times, sometimes placing more than twenty five bocus emergency calls a Data nine one one and could face criminal charges soon. Yerki Calmacoff fifty four years old, allegedly used multiple phones to place four thousand, five hundred and forty three calls to nine one one in the Bronx's four to six precinct from March nine, twenty twenty three to July eighteenth. According to case documents, in the calls, he repeatedly and knowingly and falsely reported the occurrence of serious crimes and emergency incidents, including kidnappings, assaults, violent rapes, children being shot, and other reports of imminent danger to human life. According to NYPD documents, some of the calls were actually racially charged. Some calls, he said that he was a Proud Boy member had placed a bomb under a car in the four six station house. Another time, six Jewish males were beating up one blackmail and five male whites shot a five year old child. The nine one one operators frequently noted that he's using racial slurs or ranting about them. One police source said the calls are putting everyone in danger now. The calls have been made from three different numbers and diverted thousands of police officer hours and substantial public resources, delaying responses to actual victims. According to police sources, his conduct which has been referred to the Bronx District attorneys Off for prosecution. Now, get this, mister Kerkhoff has nineteen priorrests, but most of them are sealed. His last arrest was December of twenty twenty two for throwing at Aga police officers in front of the four six station OUs in Fordham Heights. Now, the District Attorney's office didn't respond when asked the outcome of that case. This guy is what we call in the police world an EDP, an emotionally disturbed person, and obviously he's got a fixation with the police. He does not like the four to six precinct in the South Bronx, which during my time was one of the busiest precincts in the Bronx and had some of the toughest cops around. Believe me when I tell you that during my time, if he would have thrown an egg at a cop and they would have gotten hold of him, he would have never have thrown an egg again. Now, for this guy to have all these arrests and they're all sealed, means the Bronx District Attorney's Office is not doing their job, because every time this guy gets arrested for something, what do they do. They downgrade it to a violation or time served, and they sweep it under the rug. And then for whatever reason, they seal the case so you can't get to it. So they're actually protecting this guy. It's only a matter of time before somebody gets hurt with this guy's antics, and hopefully the Bronx District Attorney's Office takes this guy seriously. It holds his feet to the fire. For more behind the scenes NYPD stories, be sure to check out my new book NYPD Behind the Blue Wall of Silence, available on Amazon. I'm retired detective turned out the Vic Ferrari with Walter Sterling on the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 2: Jingle Sterling on the Other Side of Midnight eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. I look forward to sharing with you greatest challenge that was tonight's story. I know you're not paying attention like this, It's okay, but I wanted you to hear Vic Ferrari tell about his greatest mystery, the detective story, the crime that he could not solve, that there was not a solution to. And we'll we'll hear that coming up in just a few moments. But what you just heard now was tonight's Vic Ferrari story, which is not a bad thing. Oh my gosh, it's al. Welcome to the other side of midnight. Hello, Al, Why do I hear clicks? Hello?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 12: Don't look, hey, don't just you know you're talking about tattoos. I was ready to go to sleep and you mentioned it. You know, well, I could tell you is men and movement when they put those sleeves on their arms, the sleeves on your minds, and then even to make any moorse you know, on Friday and Saturday, Nature, Watch Life, PD and over Cops, over cops got these sleeves on your minds? You don't know, did it or a cop? I mean, you know this is something.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 12: It's like women in the same jacket every day, every day, and it just just don't look human. It looks forget about when they get older. They just I'm telling you, I can't believe they do this.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, No, no, why do they do the sleeves. That's what I don't understand. I understand one or two stupid tattoos. I don't understand the sleeves. What does that symbolize and well, you know something, he said, they got some nice tattoos.
Speaker 12: You know, one hair and one hair. Women manage don't matter, but they sleep the ROMs up. I'm telling you, I just can't. And it's there. It's gonna be there forever, you know. I just anyway, I just that event anyway.
Speaker 2: No, I'm glad you wanted, because when we run into people with bad tattoos, there's nothing we can say because it's done. There's nothing we can say. We're rude the minute we say anything, because they can't change it. And I'll never understand it, can you? Ol, I don't care.
Speaker 12: Well, you know something, let me tell you this. Note the artwork on some and regardless what part of their body. I mean, it's really phenomenal. But the thing is is that it just I don't it just it just mind boggles me. It just mind boggles me.
Speaker 2: You know, my.
Speaker 12: Girlfriend about two years ago, she got a tattoo of a canterpillar, and she woke up in the morning, I turned into a butterfly. That little joke there.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's a little joke. That's very little joke. Hey, hey, yes.
Speaker 12: Thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Wilson no, thank you. You're a good You're a good listener, good caller, I appreciated eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two, eight hundred and eighty four. You're kidding me. It's Gary from New Jersey. Gary from New Jersey. Welcome to the other side of midnight? Why do I keep you on your click? Hello?
Speaker 7: Cool? I'm sorry about the click.
Speaker 2: No, it's not you. It's not you.
Speaker 7: Hey, weal Yeah, okay. The girl with the hairy legs, yes, well my question for you is yes, did you eventually sleep with her?
Speaker 2: No, there wasn't enough alcohol to get over that hump.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm imagining it at this point. She probably has a hairy back and hairy breast.
Speaker 2: It's all of it is possible in the wild Kingdom. It's true. And the sad thing is this, This wasn't a There was no other liability. This is a well educated, well skilled, good career, pretty girl, nicely dressed until she takes off her slacks and then it's like, oh my gosh, what I'm not French. I'm not French enough to do this. It is terrifying. Why would you have said, Gary, what would you have done?
Speaker 7: You know in French. They put up with this stuff.
Speaker 8: But the.
Speaker 2: Fend.
Speaker 7: You know, maybe if she would allow me to shave her legs and her breasts and her back, maybe then I would have slept with her.
Speaker 2: Bus Gary, you would have had to be You're in a dilemma. It was a major dilemma. Hey, Gary, where in Jersey do you live?
Speaker 7: Union far from where you grew up?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 2: There you go, so get a hot dog for me and I'll talk to you soon. Thanks, Gary, thank you very much for calling the other side of midnight at eight hundred and eight four eight nine two to two two. Apparently in many parts of the country it is election night, and I none of the elections affect me personally. I realized they affect me on a meta sense, on a meta sense. But I've explained who's gonna win. I've already explained, right, And if you disagree with me, I don't really care. Here's gonna win. If the area is filled with people of a certain race, or a certain religion or certain ethnic background, and then somebody like them runs, that's who's gonna win. Abdul will win if there are a lot of Abduls. Please don't get mad. I'm just trying to get to it. If the price of milk is brutal, the price of gas is more brutal, the electorate will look and say, who made the price so high, and they're going to vote against them. It's really that simple. And if somebody is running who's just like them, and there's been no real trouble, they can handle the price of gas and the price of eggs, that's who's gonna win.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I see on all of the news channels because it's in the newsroom, and I see the newsroom because I'm a professional broadcaster. Oh my gosh, the pundits are sweating over the possibilities and they're throwing statistics and percentages. It's incredible the amount of the amount of energy people are going Because the real challenge is not the Democrat. The real challenge is not the Republican. The real challenge in any election is empathy. That's the real challenge. Walter Sterling. I have a phone number. It's eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. I have a radio show. It's called the Other Side of Midnight at least for now, and I'm on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 4: While for Sterling, the biggest all night show in American radio.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit. The computer froze. I asked for your prayers. If you're Catholic, I asked for your prayers. I said, I need your prayers to get through this. Is the computer ready for us? Is it? Could you just nod or no? No nod or no, don't do this? So the computer froze. We had it lined up. It's not human error. The computer froze. And you know why the computer froze. I will tell you it's a PC. We shouldn't be using PCs. We should only be using max. I can't use a piece. Do you know why? I'm left handed? Lefties cannot use PCs And it's not intuitive. We just suffer. I guess we'll have to talk to Liam. Liam, Welcome to the other side of midnight. Hello, and I'll tell you which side of midnight we're on. Would you like to know which side of midnight we're on tonight? Yes, sir, Hell we're on the side of hell.
Speaker 14: And why do you say that?
Speaker 2: Walter Well, I wanted to share some pretty good audio with you just now. But the computer froze like it was lined up. We have no human error. We have good we Uh, please don't do that to me. I told you write it down. Thank you, don't don't just they're asking me technical things in my headphones while I'm supposed to be talking to Liam. That can only screw up a host who has very limited RAM. I have very limited RAM. I know. They're really smart hosts like Greg Kelly. They're Greg Kelly. He's a brilliant guy. Everything's and you know what, he wears a fighter a fighter pilot's jacket all the time. It can be ninety degrees out and he's wearing a fighter pilot's jacket because he's a real man. Now, what did you want? Liam?
Speaker 14: So I have an interesting story and a question for you what you would call this situation? So here's my story. So this evening, I went to study with a friend and I went to the study hall to meet him. But he wasn't there, and I'm like, well, maybe it's late, maybe he he turned turned in early. And as I get and I'm like, I just drove twenty minutes, you know, to be with him, and he's not here. And then he calls me. Immediately he calls me, He's like, I'm like, where are you? And did you know, Like, do you have eyes on me? He's like, what are you talking about? I'm like, I just came to meet with you and you're not here. He's like, well, I'm calling you because I and I figured, hey, maybe you're around, maybe you can come get me and give me a ride. And I was like, that is the that is really scary.
Speaker 2: It's like, it sounds very very manipulative. Liam, It sounds very manipulative.
Speaker 14: Well, I don't know if I would call it that, Walter, because I often can think about someone and then shortly thereafter get a phone call from them. So I don't know what's going on or how you would quantify that or what you would call that. So that's why I want to know what you think is going.
Speaker 2: Are you worried about why he was sleeping? Is he a drunk?
Speaker 14: No, he was out with his kids. It was a long day. But just in general, the thing that happens is that when people call me after I think about them.
Speaker 2: Yes, Also, here's another one just like that. I just flashed on this in my small brain. How many times have you pulled out of apart working lot, approached a lane of traffic, approach to passing somebody and there was a nanosecond where you could have hit them. You could have hit them, and then you look at their car and there's a big dent at exactly the spot where you would have hit them. You did hit them, but there's a spot, a dent in the cart exactly where you would have hit them. Has that happened to you.
Speaker 14: I can't say I have, but I kind of feel like I can kind of relate to that.
Speaker 2: It's just like tonight where you were thinking of your friend or you do you have a Do you have fantasies about your friend? Is this a gay thing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: We studied together, study study together. That leads to things.
Speaker 14: I don't know where you're headed with us, Walter, but it's not really exciting.
Speaker 2: I be honest, all right. I was just quizzing, just quizzing. Yes, that does happen. Where I think about somebody, it manifests itself either in that taking an action that impacts me or I see them. Yes, absolutely it happens, and I happen to think it's healthy. I think it's one of the ways that the universe gives us a negotiating life of keeping us safe. It's a warning signals like like it's radar, it's human radar. Does that make sense?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I guess, I guess so. And that's really what I wanted to know if it was a term for that. So I guess we'll just call it preminition.
Speaker 2: Oh, the term is premonition.
Speaker 14: Premonition.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks for the calling, Thank you, No, thank you, sir. Eight hundred eight two eight hundred.
Speaker 7: Stu.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 13: Hi Stu, Hi Walker, good morning. Hey. I didn't call about this for just as in this side, I heard the fpsay about tuning in when there's an emergency. The only problem is I'm using a radio that sploded in and what we're going to listen to without power. So I would suggest you a salespeople to get a hold of someone to make supportable radios and start plugging that.
Speaker 2: Well, what they what they should do is make a deal with one of those companies that makes battery powered wind Will you generate the power you turn the crank, I forget what it's called. You turn the crank on the radio and it generates power and usually has a flashlight. One of those.
Speaker 14: Penny L.
Speaker 13: Walter here's the dilemma. If you were there with me. It's something that Spanish philosopher San George Santana Guilty said years ago when he said, those who forget history are condemned to repeat it. Yes, so let me let me take you back real quick. In nineteen thirty eight, a man you probably never heard ans constive.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, hold, hold on a second, hold on a second, hold on a second. Okay, I'm trying to get the attention of the people I work with, and it's just not going to happen. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. I'm sorry we lost to eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Walter Sterling. This is the other side of Midnight on the Red Apple Audio Networks