Speaker 1: I think we could see this break back down and retest just below a dollar. People in the retail are running for the exits because the prices are bottoming out all over the place.
Speaker 2: We got a dollar crisis.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a step change and inflection point. I believe that takes place. Paul one hundred and fourteen trillion in assets tokenized in less than fifty days.
Speaker 3: For now, the timing for this to me almost looks orchestrated. You've probably heard me mention Uphold before, and there's a reason I keep talking about them. Uphold makes it incredibly easy to bridge a gap between your portfolio and the real world. This has not been done before. Their Uphold debit card is the best example of that. It lets you spend your crypto or your cash anywhere visa is accepted, all while earning four percent back in XRP on every purchase. It's the easiest way to stack rewards on your daily spending. Download the Uphold app for more and get started. Welcome back into another XRP pod. Today is going to be fun because I've gotten none of the mister brad Kimes that will be joining me here momentarily and it's going to be a good one because we're going to talk about the news on what is driving the current market, and that includes a one dollar XRP. We have said it, and we've talked about it before of hitting one dollar, but it's going to be a good discussion, some good things and some not so good things, I think for crypto. We'll also touch on what's happening in DC. I won't bore you with clarity, but there are some things strategically that could affect clarity.
Speaker 4: We'll kind of reference that, and then.
Speaker 3: We'll get into some of the security risks that are out there across the market, including the bridge hack that we saw, and of course the good news that stands behind that.
Speaker 4: So stay tuned for all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Of course, if you guys are not part of the channel right now, I want you to jump over and maybe you're listening to this. You know you just found it by accident.
Speaker 4: You can, of.
Speaker 3: Course get in and subscribe to the channel. This is the place where you can catch it all. We are now sporting five hundred and forty seven thousand subs. I don't know that subs matter anymore. I'm looking for people to watch stuff and learn, so hopefully that is the case. Some pretty big interviews that we've had over the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: We also have Rebecca Wallser who's now coming on.
Speaker 3: Weekly for the Digital Streets, so she is on the show as a regular and as a partner here with us. So Wallser Wealth Management. You'll learn a lot about that. So you guys get in on it. It's the place to of course, catch this and more content. We also do some very cool things around member only content, So hit that joint button right there and you guys can get into our member only content. All right, Bringing in mister Brad Kimes, how are you, Brad?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Paul, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Nice to see you. Thank you for having You've got a new backdrop back there.
Speaker 3: It looks like an old time bar. Yes, I wish I had one of those in my in my house. I don't have one of those, you know.
Speaker 2: In Florida.
Speaker 4: We everything's white.
Speaker 1: And with a great record player and great speakers and some wonderful albums to listen.
Speaker 4: There you go, which albums do we have there? In that find?
Speaker 1: Oh, we could have everything anything you want. Anything you want from jazz to I.
Speaker 3: Want a nineteen sixty three stratocaster.
Speaker 2: You shall have.
Speaker 3: Anybody out there want to surprise me with a nineteen sixty three strat I will be happy to accept that.
Speaker 2: If you look at that price tag right quick before you do.
Speaker 4: I was looking on one in eBay the other day.
Speaker 3: It's about twelve thousand, right, that sounds about right. I collect guitars.
Speaker 4: I have a few of those hanging around.
Speaker 3: My favorites are, of course the stratocasters. But listen, there's a there's a handful hanging right over there. But one day I need to do a tour of my collectibles.
Speaker 2: You should do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I collect drum sets. But my wife gets so upset. She's like, you can only play one set at a time.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's how many guitars do you hang on the wall? You know, we don't have any more walls. You're running out of walls. That's okay, Well, those are some of the collectibles that I do. You know, We've got a show that where we just launched. It's called Velocity Assets. You guys can search it out on YouTube. It is a show where I actually start to reveal one of my other passions, which is cars. And businesses. So we're investing in businesses, and we also I invest in cars, which are modern classics. You guys can learn a little bit about that. If you're in the car business and love cars, just jump over to Velocity Assets. You'll see it over there.
Speaker 4: All right, Brad, we got to talk about a few.
Speaker 3: Things, and one of the big things I want to talk about is what's going on right now with your.
Speaker 4: Tweet right here.
Speaker 3: You had a tweet out there that said four hundred trillion upside. That's a lot of upside for protocols like XRP, and you were talking about tokenization on chain and where the growth is heading for XRP in general, and I think the Ledger. When you think about RWA's right now and the real possibility of growth and scale, you have to remember that Ripple is still one of the smaller holders in terms of the number of actual participants in Ripple or I should say, XRP, Ledger, RBA. Do you think what do you think it's going to take to grow into retail because that's mostly institutional.
Speaker 2: I think it's such a great question.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's going to take passing the Clarity Act.
Speaker 2: Right, I think it's going to take that. Look.
Speaker 1: To me, the Clarity Act is the catalyst for this market. We already have the Genius Act for stable coins, and as Representative French Hill has said, which I think is so spot on, having the Genius Act and not having the Clarity Act is like having cell phones but then not having legislation for the cell phone towers. Yeah, and that's literally, I believe, the perfect analogy for.
Speaker 2: Where we are here. We need that.
Speaker 1: Market infrastructure, build a Clarity Act pass so then we can see the traditional financial companies and entities that are going to tokenize these real world assets and bring them on chain and they know that they can do it safely once they have legislation passed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the point behind RWA is when you look at real world app I think we're going to see a lot more products and projects accelerating. But I think the bridge for you know, XRPL to truly get to an RWA threshold that is going to be nirvana. It's somehow cracking that code on retail because at some point we will see retail involved in this area. And I think it's just a matter of time. You know, just look at what Flair is doing. You know, when you look at flaira ihead you go on last week, this is pretty big deal because now if you're a token holder, you can put all of your XRP to work in DEFT.
Speaker 4: First of all, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Do you like the idea of using your XRP and creating a f XRP token and using this in DeFi? Would you do this as a as an OG and with XRP.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I'm very excited about all possibilities to put my assets to work. Okay, So, whether we're talking about a FLAIR situation or a different DeFi situation like maybe Lantern right or somebody like that, being able to take my assets and put them to work are absolutely mission critical for me.
Speaker 2: And actually, to go a step further, it is like the.
Speaker 1: Final one of the final steps of being in this digital asset space. Look, I'm here to create generational wealth, right, and not just I don't want to just get wealthy. I want to create generational wealth and actually doing that means putting your assets to work for you and being able to turn around and chase other things that have an ROI as well.
Speaker 2: And whether it look whether it's Flair, whether it's Lantern.
Speaker 1: I think these options that are coming to market are going to be the way that you really unlock retail, as you said, but look, I'll go a step further here. Flair actually is set up also to serve the institutional side, and I would remind people as well with XRP. Look at Ripple Prime. Look at the last couple acquisitions that were made by Ripple g Treasury and Hidden Road now rebranded to Ripple Treasury and Ripple Prime. That is sixteen trillion dollars in actual volume done every year that is now under Ripple's umbrella. Now, I know that they haven't used digital assets up until now, but that sixteen trillion now lives under Ripples umbrella. So it's really again comes back to this catalyst being able to use these assets and then you start to see them going to work, and I think that's what unlocks the entire well.
Speaker 3: And it's just a matter of time because we're seeing I was just on a conference yesterday with some partners that we work with, and the amount of innovation that is coming to us. It boggles the mind of where we're going to see new products, new services and It's not going to be long before we are completely pulled away from the traditional finance system. That's why I think this fight has been so bloody in DC is that I think they know it's coming and it's just a matter of time. And now you've got we'll talk about the SEC canceling their meeting of why with all that, but I think it's just a matter of time to your point be where we see this unlock start to move. Speaking of that, you've got an unlock happening right now.
Speaker 4: You've got whales.
Speaker 3: Accumulating seventy two million tokens in twenty four hours. This is a very interesting point because we had XRP hit its weakest since November. The sentiment is way down on XRP right now. And then I had Gareth Soloway on our show, the main Show this week, and he gave SRP a bullish rating because he liked the fact that he thought this was the point where XRP would start its rise again. And that is holding around this one dollar market did dip below the other day slightly, But what do you think defense at one dollar or do we see this break.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we could see this break back down and retest just below a dollar.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: A technical charts guy. I do cover it on my channel and those types of things. But just looking at history's pass with XRP, there have been a certain amount of touches, three or four touches where it comes back to that baseline, and it is so very close to doing so again where we sit right now, and if you look at the fundamental news where.
Speaker 2: We are exactly we don't have the Clarity Act. We don't. We got them. Everybody went the recess.
Speaker 1: So do you have this downward pressure just in the fundamental news that kind of supports the idea that we could go a little lower before.
Speaker 2: Things bottom out and turn around.
Speaker 4: Well, you got a hedge too, guys.
Speaker 3: If you're anticipating clarity and going through what a great time you know this is if you are not an XRP getting exposures, you know, because we know, I think the market knows XRP will be one of the major winners just because of ripples positioning in DC. And if it doesn't go through, there may be some alternatives here that start to move beyond.
Speaker 4: One of those could be this right here.
Speaker 3: Because Canada, of course one of their big banks now moving into SRPA of the Bank of Montreal, another major Canadian bank, to disclose XRP exposure. And I don't think it's going to be very long. And we've talked about the Japan news, I think enough. But what's happening in Japan, what's happening in other countries. I think South America has got some things brewing right now. I won't say too much about that, but there are some very interesting moves getting ready to happen in South America.
Speaker 4: I think that will be related to XRP. So what do you think?
Speaker 3: Do you think this is just we win regardless clarity, no clarity, there's just too much adoption happening.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a great question. Again.
Speaker 1: Look, I think where we're at here is we can't lose sight of the fact. Look to your point about the news here from the Bank of Montreal.
Speaker 2: This goes back to.
Speaker 1: A years year's deep relationship with RBC, Royal Bank of Canada and Ripple, And we're talking about going back to like twenty fifteen, right, Like this is a long time ago we're talking about these relationships. So Ripple has been working to build this infrastructure for almost fifteen years now, so they have deep relationships, whether it's the Bank of Montreal, the Royal Bank of Canada, or many other banks, including the Federal Reserve and the Faster Payments Task Force right here at home in the US. What I would really point to Paul for people to not get lost on is the idea in understanding that the DTCC has Ripple Prime smack dab in the middle of that tokenization live experiment and approach that's happening.
Speaker 2: It's not even experiment, it's just live production.
Speaker 1: And we need to remember that the DTCC has been issued a three year no action letter from the SEC. So this great here that tells that's catalysts right there to me.
Speaker 2: And all we.
Speaker 1: Need to see is the approval of Pointing to the SEC meeting that's been rescheduled. Here, it was rumored that they were going to come out and suggest that or open the door for everyone to tokenize on chains like Stellar, Solana, XRP Ledger and entities like that, and start using tokenized stocks and bonds on chain. Now that meet has been rescheduled, so we don't know if that was actually going to be the meet of the meeting, but you start thinking to yourself, if it was right. That looks to me like putting an immense amount of pressure on the Senate to pass.
Speaker 2: The Clarity Act.
Speaker 1: And it also looks to be setting the stage for the fact that the SEC has already given a no action letter to the largest clearing and settlement platform in the world of token stocks and bonds. So to me, we're sitting here plugged in and people in the retail are running for the exits because the prices are bottoming out all over the place.
Speaker 2: But the truth is it's like we're.
Speaker 1: Seeing more adoption we set up and put in the gate ready to go.
Speaker 3: That's a very good point because this is what we have seen over multiple cycles.
Speaker 4: Yes, these last few months.
Speaker 3: Of a bear market typically are unfortunately the most damaging to retail because in most cases retail just don't have they don't have the wherewithal to really weather these kinds of markets. And hey, listen, this happens in regular stock markets too. Don't get me wrong. This is not a just scrypto thing. It happens in gold. If you look at the gold chart, I'll bring it up in a little bit. All of these get a little bit of I think correction, and we may still see another correction here. So don't don't think you're out of the blue completely. But I just look at all of the things that are happening back to your point fundamentals, the amount of runway that's being created. This was a piece I just put out yesterday or now. Actually I just dropped this this morning. And Rakkoton, which is a company I've worked with in other industries, because they're very tied into retail. These guys are like the Amazon of Japan. They now are connected directly and this is a widespread consumer payment platform called raccoton Pay, which is huge, it's like forty four million. But again this is because they are so tied into what's happening in Japan, and Japan of course is don't get me going on Japan, where there's a lot more happening over there. But this just goes to your point. It's just a matter of time before this all starts tumbling in on the market and everybody you know, won't It won't matter where the price is, because I think the market is going to correct accordingly, you know, to.
Speaker 1: Speak further to your point here, you know, I think I think you know two of the biggest key factors for XRP price to go up, specifically because this is a utility asset, a bridge asset, a payment asset, however.
Speaker 2: You like to refer to it. You know, a utility token.
Speaker 1: You know, when you think about something that has actual use case utility. I got to be honest, you know, like when I start looking at the real total addressable market, what's really sitting in front of us, it's quite massive.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, just to the point when you opened up.
Speaker 1: The show you talked about securitize this tweet, when they talked about four hundred trillion dollar opportunity for real world asset tokenization. The market that sits in front of us, and it will be a multi chain world.
Speaker 2: I absolutely sure, you know.
Speaker 1: But this opportunity that sits specifically in front of assets with utility like XRP is just absolutely massive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It's pretty insane. Kudos to ever North. They of course went in and repriced obviously for current pricing regions because or reasons, because they originally had their deals stuck in at around two thirty. Now token trading at a buck. So I think this just shows you the consistency of whatever North was trying to do. Good Actors like this I think are out there going, hey, no problem, we'll understand, we'll ebb and flow with the market here. It's just a matter of time before we see this start to really change up.
Speaker 4: So get ready.
Speaker 3: I think that kind of faith just to me, that shows even more faith.
Speaker 4: In the projects that we're seeing right now.
Speaker 3: Do you see more whales buying in right now or do you think people are still on the sidelines.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I see more whales buying right now. I just covered in an article where we saw more buying over the last few weeks from whale accounts and those size of wallets. Look, I think the number is seventy four percent plus of all. I think it's out of the one million wallet holders of XRP, seventy four point one percent of the total circulating supply is locked up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's happening during a down market, right And I want to speak to the point that you've made about ever North very quickly, because what a great company I think is lying in the weight there now. Going back to October twenty five is all time highs. We saw the market crash and we saw a lot of digital asset treasuries go bust, and I believe the reason for that is is because those digital asset treasuries, majority of them have bitcoin in them. Now I hold bitcoin in an IRA, so don't send me to hate mail.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: You know, these digital asset treasury didn't hold utility style assets, and that's the difference.
Speaker 2: That's why I call them dogs.
Speaker 1: If you want a digital asset treasury to live, you need a DAUT which is a digital asset utility treasury. And that's why I believe ever North is going to live. That's why they made the change they did to back a share price and I believe that that over time really speaks, like you said, in good faith of standing behind the asset and the products you're offering. It lets everybody know that going forward, this asset has utility and it will it will survive because it has the value within its utility. That is what was missing from the first round of digital asset treasure.
Speaker 3: Well, to your point is the utility component I think is going to start to become a major recognizing point and probably one of the tier one decision tree asset considerations that all of the major investors are going to look at you know, how you know, how's it, what's the utility use case? What is there a potential opportunity here, which I think eventually we're going to see some staking activity, just like what we see on eth around some of these.
Speaker 4: Dots, and that will change the game as well.
Speaker 3: And the reason, the reason all of this is important is very simple, guys, when you look at the value of the dollar, and I don't know if you saw Bielo's tweet, but this guy kind of hit it on the head in the sense of where this is all heading, and that is only one place, and that is get away from the dollar as fast as you can. And what we're talking about of five hundred and fifty billions since July is what the national debt has increased. That's July first, that's last month. Okay, guys, last month, July one, we are edging in on forty trillion in debt. So listen, printers are going to continue here.
Speaker 1: I want to speak into this because you're making such a great point. Look, you know, whether we're talking about digital asset treasuries, digital asset utility treasuries.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, with adults, you know, coming back.
Speaker 1: To what's the problem. Well, the problem is we got we got a debt problem. We got a dollar crisis. It's not like it was in eighth nine that was a real estate default swap crisis.
Speaker 2: The problem now is at central bank doorstep.
Speaker 1: It is the problem of the dollar, right, It is the problem of the debata destination, is the problem of the overprinting.
Speaker 2: It's all come home to roost. And there is.
Speaker 1: How you get a new asset class born known as digital assets. There is how you get digital dollars. There is how you get things like a utility bridge asset like XRP. And I'll remind people of what I was going to say earlier. There's two words that really come to mind here when you're thinking about as you asked about Flare and the DeFi opportunity there, or the lannerings of the world, or how about the DTCC that we talked about and the four plus quadrillion they're clearing and settling every year, and knowing entities like Ripple Prime or Connected Rate in the middle of that.
Speaker 2: Because they can help with a very very crucial part.
Speaker 1: To all of this equation that utility, if it has utility, then that means it's going to have a great need for collateral, and that means it could be used as margin.
Speaker 2: And now you're talking about the word we all want to talk about, which is scarcity, because once.
Speaker 1: We see the use and adoption of these assets, because to your point about the dollar and the debt settling transactions right now, Fiat to fiat on each end is very costly.
Speaker 2: It's expensive. And when you can then do these same transactions for eight hundred thousands of a penny instead of the cost of it is of a Fiat transaction payments, it completely shifts. And when that happens, you see a landslide and tsunami to gather up this asset because they can use it for collateral because it's more cost effective and efficient and time saving. So when you have that happen, there's going to be a step change and inflection. I believe it takes place, Paul, and then the rest will take care of itself well.
Speaker 3: And there are some other indicators here. Of course you guys are seeing on tcreing the debt situation, but you also have the US retail sales numbers came in, So this is a sudden shift in negative US retail sales, and when you have consumer spending right now, which right now I think it accounts for like seventy percent of the US GDP.
Speaker 4: When this turns negative.
Speaker 3: Of course, whether you look at control metrics or not, it literally shifts the global macroeconomic macro backdrop from what has been somewhat resilient growth to right now. What we're talking about is a slowdown, all right, So you've got a slowdown in the economy coming. You could look at an increased FED rate cut expectation because of this. That would be a bullish driver. This is the mechanism. The impact on crypto alone for lower interest rates would be huge because the yield on cash right now, especially for government bonds and US treasuries, completely shift over to other crypto assets, which I think XRP is going to be one of those that wins there. So what do you think about the dollar continuing to soften globally though?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, I've had a theory for a long time that the reason President Trump wanted to push the dollar strength and the market's up so high is because there would be a devaluing at some point. So why wouldn't you want to take the market as strong as it can go to be able to handle whatever correction it's going to be going under, right, So I absolutely believe that. And listen, I mean history says it's going to happen too. We go back to the Plaza Accords of nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: They devalued the dollar for.
Speaker 1: France, Germany, Japan, right because they were all getting crushed by the strength of the dollar. And here we are again finding ourselves in a similar like situation, not exactly, but in a similar like situation, only even worse this time because the numbers.
Speaker 2: Are much larger.
Speaker 1: So I think Kevin Worrish cutting rates would send this market.
Speaker 3: Oh, it would go, it would go nuts. And you know they're the point right here that they're making is the question now is whether the FED reads this as a cooling that it wanted or is at the start of something it moved too slowly on to stop. So if because this is one of those very slippery slopes, once you start to see a GDP start to slide, it takes a long time for retail to correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if retail continue, remember.
Speaker 3: It's a lagging market, and if you haven't responded to be able to offset this. This immediately hits one of the biggest things that I've been talking about for a while, and that is the earnings of these companies. And remember, guys, we are setting on an S and P five hundred right now. That's what at seventy nine hundred almost, and it's all because of earnings, because earnings haven't slowed down. This right here is the first nail in the coffin that could be showcasing.
Speaker 4: So pay attention, guys if.
Speaker 3: You're not, because when you see a liquid rotation out of the S and P, if we start to see a pull off, just to pull that chart up to show you, guys, that's the S and P five hundred over the last few days. Yeah, gets a little scary when you have a GDP that's showing its first sign of weakness.
Speaker 1: And then on top to your point too, you know, Kevin worsh has said that he's going to be a hands off as much as possible for sure, guy, So he really kind of it's you know, he's less the Canesian method and more the Austrian economic method, which is less central bank engagement and intervention.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, exactly. Well, everybody's been hating on him for that. He's kind of been in the point of, hey, let's just let the market do what the market does. Yeah, you know, show us the direction now. Granted, you need to be as a fed to be able to anticipate some of this stuff, which is where Powell was so bad at it of anticipating where the market was heading. I know a lot of people will argue that, but I think the concern we're in right now is a big one. It's also why you're seeing gold, you know, spiking right now going into this GDP slowdown. So there's a lot of factors here that you have to put into consideration around all of this. Brad when you consider, you know, not only the current situation right now on economic growth, because this is going to be positive, I think for eventually for crypto. How long before And this is asked to me a lot. We do these private seminars here in Florida, and I do it for new people that they're not in crypto. Okay, they're business owners, mostly high networth individuals some of them, and they all asked me kind of the question of how long before you see mainstream adoption? And I'm like, well, listen, mainstream adoption can barely happen right now unless you want to get really sweaty nerd know, because you have to know how to go build a trust line. You've got to be able to understand a DeFi wallet. Hell, even setting up an exchange account is a little bit bizarre to someone who's never done it.
Speaker 4: So and much less. Let's don't even talk about self custody, but.
Speaker 3: That in itself is like the point I'm getting at is I think it's just a matter of what we've got is a ux problem.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the user interface of crypto right now. It sucks. Yes, yes, what can we do? We got to fix this, man, we got to fix this.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you know, time's going to fix it. But I really believe, you know, it's got to Look if.
Speaker 1: We look at just the way the Internet was came to be, it was the governments and militaries that had it first sure, and then there was consumer adoption and retail products were designed. This has come to market in the complete opposite way. This blockchain, this Internet of value, has been coming to market by way of retail adoption, a libertarian movement, you know, to adopt by bitcoe and this, that, and the other, and then you start finding all these other things like RIPLEXRP, these utility purpose kind of tokens to work behind the financial system to complement it, and to complement our FX markets and those types of things. So for me, paul I, when I look at all of this, I feel like it's got to happen back in first because you're not going to get the retail framework.
Speaker 3: Yes, in the brain what happened with the Internet exactly. You know, the builders had to build the early stage companies unfortunately. You know, it's the old adage the first through the wall gets the bloodiest.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and that's happened.
Speaker 3: I think to a certain extent, you could always you know, you could throw FTX in there and Voyager and every other bad actor that's been out there.
Speaker 4: But I think think we're past.
Speaker 3: That phase now and now it's a very uh, this feels very liberating. But at the same time, Brad, I'm a little concerned about too much centralization because I'm still I'm still very very anti establishment.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying on anti government. I'm just saying we need less government. Let people do the work.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't need a lot of help, you know, let the winners win, Let the losers get better, you know. And and I think, listen, that's how I grew up. If you were a loser, you got better.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, you play harder, you know what I mean, you surround yourself. Look, it's one of the greatest things could ever happen to you, is when you walk into a room and figure out you're the weakest one in the room.
Speaker 2: I love that because that's an opportunity to rise up.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm like, that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, that's the greatest room to be in, right, because you always know you've got an opportunity to level up.
Speaker 2: So it's one hundred percent. Yeah. So look when I.
Speaker 1: Look at this, I feel like the great unlock it's still Look, I mean, XARP has complete clarity, there's no question about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right sixteen assets including XARP, have been given a Digital Asset Commodity designation. That's not it is clear there's a MAG sixteen out here.
Speaker 2: It is clear that the infrastructure for.
Speaker 1: Almost fifteen years has been built and put in place on the back end for traditional finance to use. So it isn't the assets that need clarity today. It is the banks that need clarity. It is the financial institutions that need to clarity so they can begin to use these things. And when they do, we're going to see that change, that step change, because again, you know the Internet when it came on, Look, DARPA, the government, militaries, We're using the Internet for decades before retail products and PCs came about. And now we've gone the opposite way, where we have all these cool little things we can do and anybody in the crypto world kind of knows about them, but nobody else does. But when we see banks being able to offer the crypto for you rate at your bank, when we see the back end payments being used for blockchain because they're on chain, the NYSC, the NASDAC, and all the bonds for the US treasuries are being settled at the DTCC, which, by the way, all of that's getting tokenized in less than fifty days from now on the DTC's platform. One hundred and fourteen trillion in assets tokenized in less than fifty days from now.
Speaker 2: So when I think of that notion, that to me is like.
Speaker 1: Watching the DARPA, the militaries, like in an instant they're going to be unlocked and they're going to be right here to use these assets and they will become, I believe, the price driver of this market because we don't have a utility driven market, but we will once they get into the game.
Speaker 3: Well and just understand, guys, that they're the timing for this to me almost looks orchestrated.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, and let me explain this. You look at GDP, this is a.
Speaker 3: Number that just came out. Nobody was expecting this. When we start to see GDP slowing with what's happening, you know from an inflation side and also what's happening from a debt printing side, hitting forty trillion. So think about the metric drivers of this and also the economic signal that it would have if the FED comes in with if the FED rate expectations right now are higher probability of rate cut, you're going to see an increase in market liquidity. Like you know, we haven't had a rate cut in a while, so you're going to see some rush in the short term. Sentiment is a little bit of a concern for me because some of this GDP slow down starts to hit weak growth and corporate earnings and that's what I just mentioned to go S and P. You'll have arish volatility and some risk off or some D risking. Tom Ley's talking about de risking now in September he thinks.
Speaker 4: Is he right?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but maybe timing is right. If we have a slow down, a d risk and then a pullback, which would be an inverse if the US dollar, the Dixie weakens on what we might see a dubbish policy shift, then you'd have an inverse correlation or a tailwind here.
Speaker 4: So and you have this in September.
Speaker 3: Or October, right before midterm, right after some sort of signal on clarity one where you couldn't create a story better than that.
Speaker 2: It's so spot on.
Speaker 1: And look, and I just want to say, for like the viewers here, when it comes to whether it's bitcoin, XRP.
Speaker 2: Or some other asset, you know, we still have.
Speaker 1: The strategic reserves in play, We still have the digital assets stockpiles in play, right because I believe those are going to be very key signifiers as well to the assets that will be deemed important by the US government. And I think it's quite likely that bitcoin and could make a strategic reserve because there's only.
Speaker 2: Twenty one million, and it helps me gather the assets.
Speaker 1: Especially if they do a digital asset bond issuance for all of these assets, because I believe they should, then they can gather the asset without costing the taxpayer one penny, and in fact, they can revenue share with the taxpayer.
Speaker 2: But I want to remind.
Speaker 1: People that whether it's Bitcoin or whether it's XRP, these assets, all of this entire crypto digital asset class was birth for one reason, yep.
Speaker 2: And this is it right here, buddy. It's the US dollar right because it's under stress.
Speaker 1: It's under real stress, as you just pointed out with the forty trillion in debt, with the overprinting and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: And I remind people that it already is digital. See that serial number rate there.
Speaker 1: We're only talking about taking that serial number and putting it on your phone and getting rid of the paper. That's what we're talking about and what we're really talking about when it comes to digital asset utility treasuries and utility assets like XRP. Eventually, at some point in the future, that asset gets enough utility and liquidity on chain and it can underpin this very dollar that we are looking to preserve a dominance in the new digital world.
Speaker 3: Well, that'll that'll be when the petro dollar finally starts to dissolve and we do see a true you know, tier one asset start to move.
Speaker 4: Its way into securities.
Speaker 3: How long before you think we see an XRP five type product. Meaning, and I want to explain this because I don't know if you guys have been following ether Pi.
Speaker 4: These guys have made a major shift to a neo bank.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Why would we not see something like that on the XRP ledger where you would have basically a finance architecture built around it, almost as a bank, to where literally could hold you know, token is stocks, token I securities. Obviously, it could hold any asset out there, including gold XRP and then put it all to work creating loans all that.
Speaker 4: Why have we not seen a product like that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I think ever North is a very close product like that. Now, it's not exactly to the breadth of what you're discussing here, but ever North is absolutely to give institutions exposure to the asset, and it will be through lending and generating you know, I mean profits and those types of things off of those kinds of products. So I do think you're seeing that, and not in that exact DeFi kind of way obviously, right, but you know, I do think you're going to see more and more.
Speaker 2: Of those things, Paul.
Speaker 1: Look, I think one of the things to keep in mind for the viewers in the audience that aren't sure about like why is XRP late to do a stable point? Why is XRP not doing smart contracts? And all these questions and things like this. You know, My thing is, it's like, because we were the one that got sued for four and a half years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kind of got derailed for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like my take on all these other use cases that the SEC could have fault to.
Speaker 1: Argue those points thereof they did smart contracts, well we'll argue this legally. If they did stable points, we'll argue that. That's why I think these things came late. It's like, well, let's just get judged on XRP not being a security, which it is not, and we won that. Now you can start to open up and go to these other use cases as you see them do with you know, stable coins, DeFi products exposure through ever North and things of that nature, and I think you'll see those things continue to grow.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 3: So you had the SEC cancel their meeting today and it was cited as unforeseen scheduling issues, I think is what their statement was. If you look at maybe the executive realignment that's happening and also a White House engagement, you'd have to consider all of this. So I think simultaneously, you've got the White House saying all right, we're going to do some meetings here with a lot of you.
Speaker 4: Know, industry leadership.
Speaker 3: And this is happening during a Senate recess, by the way, So you've got maybe a policy alignment that's coming together between the White House and the SEC.
Speaker 4: That could be two ways.
Speaker 3: It could be the issue of we don't think the Dems are going to let this through and we need a coordinated, a coordinated you know, strategy.
Speaker 4: If that does.
Speaker 3: If that happens, so you have a White House and maybe the crypto people saying okay, well we're gonna coordinate through the SEC. The SEC and the White House are working hand in hand. You got Paul Atkinson, the Trump administration, or they see all right, this is the last little thing we need across the line, and we need a little pressure from the SEC.
Speaker 4: And we have.
Speaker 3: Some Senators probably getting a little uneasy in the fact that the SEC was getting ready to pull the.
Speaker 4: Trigger here, which which route do you think is happening?
Speaker 2: All great choices.
Speaker 1: By the way, look, I tend to think because I'm glass half full, right, even in this down market and down temperament when it comes to the legislation and how many people still aren't on board for me, it's all political grand standing.
Speaker 2: So you know, they keep moving the gold posts.
Speaker 1: It's like they the President has agreed to the ethics rules, and they still say that there's a problem. It's like, you know, yeah, because they don't like them, you know what I mean. It's like they realize that they lost a presidential election behind their hatred for Trump and then Crypto as well.
Speaker 2: Right, So the truth is.
Speaker 1: Is that they understand this so they can posture all they want. I happen to believe that at the end of the day, the SEC setting that meeting was to put pressure on the Senate to say, well, we're coming through and getting ready to open the door on everything, so you take your time and don't pass anything, and we'll go the next two years and we'll put the rules out as if the Clarity Act does exist.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see what you do in two years. That was the pressure I saw.
Speaker 4: Out of that.
Speaker 1: Now I may be wrong, I'm speculating, but to everything that you had just laid out, I have to say, you know, the meeting gets canceled and rescheduled, and that reasoning sounded so flimsy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was clearly Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we find out within the same hour that, by the way, the White House is going to be meeting with the crypto industry early next week too, and then the CFTC is coming out on the twentieth, right right after that. So I really feel Paul, that that pressure got the Senate to talk back to move in White House and got them moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's the point.
Speaker 3: Maybe that And even though they got to move them while they were you know, out running around trying to campaign for their new you know position next you know here in November.
Speaker 2: So and if they don't, they're going to lose those seats.
Speaker 3: Well there's a lot I mean, you look at the poly market on this right now. The Senate's got three seats away from losing the Senate for the Republicans. Democrats could easily pull this off. The House is pretty much Demo or excuse me, yeah, Democrat. I think it's the eighty seven eighty eight percent right now probability, So it's going to be a split at the best, and at worst it could be a complete Democrat held House and Senate, which would be interesting, might be good for crypto in a way.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm still on the fence on that.
Speaker 2: I can't see how that would be good. Paul Washington for four years try to.
Speaker 4: Kill the attire industry.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the concern would be initially is that that They're going to trot out every one of Trump's crypto projects onto hearings, you know, And this would be of course, all leading up to you know, some sort of you know floor vote. Yeah, yeah, just in general, I think, you know, just it's the embarrassment you know, that they're trying to bring in, and then of course the impeachment cycles will begin, you know, all this, which could take a lot of wind out of the market in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it would give us a lame dub president right for the last two years, right, which would be highly ineffective. So I think they understand what's on the line if they want to be effective and finish this gener you know, I come back to the whole. You know, it comes back to the dollar, right, And these Democrats can they can hate Trump all they want with their TDS.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: But if you like dollars and you like buying things for your kids, even as a senator, whether you're a Democrat or Republican, I'm pretty sure you're using dollars to buy them video games and shoes, right.
Speaker 2: And all of this is about the US dollar. It is not about crypto.
Speaker 1: Crypto is about saving the US dollar dominance.
Speaker 2: In the new digital world, we're moving.
Speaker 4: To a hundred percent and it is about this.
Speaker 2: World moving to a high tech barter society.
Speaker 1: And we don't need the petro dollar agreement anymore because we're going to capture the lion's share of all transactions in the new digital world.
Speaker 2: We're moving to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and listen, I am seeing more products and projects launching now that are clearly superior to the traditional banking system, the traditional finance system, And it is just a matter of time, I think, before this era completely remaps how we think we're even going to do. And I'm talking not just for personal but for businesses, et cetera. The opportunity is going to be huge. And just the fact that you'd be able to spread you know, stable coins around the world against the US Treasury is pretty significant. What did you think about Tether's audit. Do you think it's a little fluffy or do you feel like, hey, no, they finally did something here.
Speaker 1: I think twofold one they finally did something, and then they finally did something for well, just audit twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Five, right, yeah, just a little fluffy.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four, twenty eighteen, let's go back, no, no, no, no, no, just to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think you figured out why they're buying so much gold, right, you know, because I mean, obviously it's screaming to me. Look, I mean shout out to everybody at Tether, but it's screaming to me just how out of bounds they've been running for so long that you know, there's all this gathering of gold and then finally doing an audit and it only being for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: They had to clean the books and you know, get them in position to where they can you know, actually operate under the Genius Act, you know, essentially.
Speaker 1: Rachel, see those books weren't right, you know, I mean, I tell you that right now.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, it's well, well, at least you know Inron never did that.
Speaker 2: So during the same sentence as Enron, I haven't been doing that.
Speaker 4: That's not Yeah, that's not a good that's not a good look. I agree with you. It's funny.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, we're gonna We're gonna cover more like this. We'll have more guests on the show. You guys, have a guest you want to bring in, drop them in the comments down below.
Speaker 4: Our producers read all those. I do as well.
Speaker 3: And of course, if you're not following digital perspectives out there on YouTube and Twitter, you should be. I'll leave a link down there for Brad you. Of course, I don't need a link to leave for the legend.
Speaker 4: What am I talking about?
Speaker 3: Just just you know where to get and follow Brad. Oh, tell me, do you want to talk anything about the event next year?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Can you talk about anything yet?
Speaker 1: I can't talk about it yet, Okay, we should wait and to see if the Clarity Act passes.
Speaker 4: It fat me how things go.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll come back and plug.
Speaker 4: I like it. I like it. All right, you guys know what to do.
Speaker 3: We'll catch you later right here on the x r P pot.
Speaker 4: Take care,