Speaker 1: Eight o five fifty five car Ce Detox Station. A very happy Wednesday to you. Bottom of the hour, Judge Enter of Politana every Wednesday at eight thirty in the meantime, I love it when people speak truth to power, especially to people who have him such an impressive background. My next guy, Doctor James Thorpe the Board certified obstetrician, gynecologist, maternal fetal medicine physician with more than forty four years of obstetrical experience. He saw over twenty seven thousand, five hundred high risk pregnancies in four and a half years while serving at one of the largest Catholic health systems, that's SSM Health in Saint Louis. Doctor Thorpe currently the Chief of Maternal and pre Natal Health at the Wellness Company. He served as a reviewer for major medical journals on the Board of Directors of the Society of Maternal Fieal Medicine, as an examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Serves at US Air Force as an obstetrician Gynecologists testified in the US Senate under two administrations. He's active in clinical research with approximately two hundred and seventy five publications, of which seventy are COVID nineteen related. He is the author of the book we're going to talk about, and the name of it is Sacrificed. How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable Doctor James Thorp, it is a distinct pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning.
Speaker 2: Show, Brian, thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Well, the more we talk about, the more we learn, the more congressional investigations unfold, the more we learn about COVID nineteen, how it was approved, and the edicts and mandates, the shutdowns and everything that we had to suffer through during the COVID nineteen quote unquote pandemic. I guess you realized at some point, since you're obijen, that this vaccine was having a profound impact and causing complications like miscarriages, still burst and a lot of other problems from the shots. And this was among people, and I know you point this out in your book, young people who really were not vulnerable to succumbing to the disease. When did you start noticing a correlation, sir, Well.
Speaker 2: In early two thousand, I knew that they had targeted pregnant women. I knew that by their actions and where they were going on, by the history when it was rolled out. After it was rolled out in twenty twenty one, I noticed disasters, obstetrical disasters like I've never seen now in almost forty six years of practice.
Speaker 1: You say targeted. That suggests, you know, a sort of a nefarious motive. If this is going to happen, If these complications, and they're pretty profound ones were known to the so called powers that be, what point would there be to force these vaccines recognizing the harm that they were going to do.
Speaker 2: Right, ninety nine percent of the people that pushed the vaccine in the government, the hospitals, the pharmacies, they're ignorant and they didn't know the agenda. But this is a sinister, evil, global go globalist agenda from the Oral Health organization. All the research was there, these vaccines, alleged vaccines failed miserable, miserably in animal studies, killing and injuring a lot of animals. These shots were never fit for human use.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, half my listening audience is now gasping in disbelief because I got the vaccine. You know, my God, what has it done to me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You were outspoken on this while this was unfolding, while the vaccine mandates were in place. Did it fall on deaf ears? I know you suffered with some repercussions. You lost your situation over this.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, Brian. The three major governing bodies of the entire world of ogg YM or three American organizations, the American College and Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Society for Maternal Field Medicine, they were all bought off and bribe from the Department of Health and Human Services in early twenty twenty one. And by the way, all the hospitals were too. And this is not speculation, this has proven fact. My research team has published this. So they threatened sixty thousand OBGN doctors with their licenses and their accreditations if they didn't follow the lockstep narrative of AJHS CBC.
Speaker 1: Again, is this like for the purposes of population control? I mean that immediately comes to mind, because I know there's a lot of rumor mills out there that the globalists want to reduce the population.
Speaker 2: In the world. Well, I can't speak to somebody's heart and somebody's motive, But I think there's very strong evidence as this was rolled out by the Department of Defense, this was worked on from twenty ten onwards, with proven with patent, and with publications. But I think that the clue of the globalists have had a depopulation agenda for over fifty years and every administration has vocalized that publicly.
Speaker 1: So this is right. I mean, this is this global reality and the fact that these vaccines were rolled out across the globe and given to people, you know, very young people and of course pregnant women. This is like, I mean, it reminds me so much of a like a Mangla experimentation, but like this was sort of a global genocide kind of thing. I mean, I'm having a difficult time processing this. This stark reality that you were presenting to my listening audience, and that is in your book Sacrifice.
Speaker 2: It's very stark, and it's an abomination. It's a spiritual battle. This was planned and yes over it's experts estimate over a million Americans who were killed and another thirty three million were injured, many of them severely. Globally, You're looking at over six hundred million global citizens who were killed or injured, and that's from pretty good data. Birth Rates are declining in every country.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are, even China. I know, we're always concerned about the Chinese Communist Party. However, their birth rates are dropping precipitously as well. When you were noticing this and you're rolling out your findings and your conclusions about the COVID nineteen vaccine, you were almost a lone voice in the wilderness. Did you have conversations with fellow Obi Jen's and were they seeing the same thing and did they have any explanation for why they too weren't outspoken and against this.
Speaker 2: I did, and they were noticing it, many of them were. But really understand, Brian, that the government rolled out trillions of dollars to bribe every single thread of the fabric of our society. Now we're talking about hospitals. Every hospital was given an under the table quid pro quoa contract that they with millions of dollars. SSM help that fired me received three hundred and six point nine million dollars, and they were charged with the responsibility of enforcing that in all of their employees, including their physicians and their patients, and if they didn't, they would have to pay that three hundred and six point nine million dollars back.
Speaker 1: Seems so difficult. I didn't think money negated the hippocratic oath doctor.
Speaker 2: It does. And you know, I have more respect now for for many other professionals or trade individuals. I have much more respect for attorneys now than I do physicians. I've lost all my respect for physicians. They were all about you never break the gold in the rule of pregnancy. And I don't care that the America in College of Obstetricians and Gyecologists bribe sixty thousand obgyn doctors. I don't care about that. That's no excuse. Your hipocratic oath is sacred.
Speaker 1: Well, that was my understanding, always do no harm. Now it also it seems to me destroying an element of the practice of medicine. Generally speaking, You're supposed to be a diagnostician, and you're supposed to exercise your medical expertise and come up with perhaps alternative solutions to the one solution that's being offered. And I know Ivermectin was pooh poohed by a lot, and we found out that that actually had some positive effects on people, and they wouldn't even fill ivermectin prescriptions at pharmacies. Pharmacies wouldn't do it because I guess for the same reasons you're articulating now, they were worried about losing their pharmacy license.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, we published an article six months ago my research team, including a very sharp crack attorney, Maggie Thorpe JD. And yet GDS and Walgreens took over two billion dollars to push the draconian COVID nineteen narratives, to push the vaccines and to gaslight and not fill prescriptions from physicians for ivermectim or for hydroxy clerkland. And by the way, Brian, we've been using hydroxic clerkuin in pregnancy recommended by the FDA for over forty five years of political practice. I've used it in women that have our own indices, so it's been used in all trimesters and breastfeeding women safely for half a century. Wow.
Speaker 1: And then going back to being the diagnostician, me, off label use of drugs occurs all the time, and that's sort of what it would be. I know it's for this, but we're going to try it out on COVID nineteen because some of the research suggests it can be beneficial. We know it's safe for you because we've been prescribing this medication for decades, and why not give it a shot. I mean, physicians do that every single day, with the exception of this.
Speaker 2: You're one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 1: Doctor Thorpe. I guess do you feel in any way vindicated with the research that's coming out which confirms everything you're telling my listening audience this morning that you document and document in the book Sacrifice.
Speaker 2: I feel vindicated, but it's not about me. I feel I knew I was right from the beginning. It was anybody could have done the same research I did. I looked at primarily Pfizer data and government data. It's yeah, I feel vindicated, but this is a horrible tragedy because the death and the destruction in the most vulnerable patients, my patients globally, pregnant women, preborns, and newborns that can never be taken back, and that hurts. I'm an mpath and I have suffered greatly in living through this, and I'll take it to my grave.
Speaker 1: Well, we testified in twenty twenty two with Senator Ron Johnson. Was it on this topic? And if so, I guess I'm kind of wondering what the reaction from the senators you were speaking with was. Did they just did they dismiss your conclusions and your findings because your background is remarkable, I mean, no one can criticize your street credibility with all. I mean, you reviewed major medical journals when you were with the Society of Maternal feel of Medicine and with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Obviously they had a large measure of respect for you. You wouldn't have reached those lofty positions.
Speaker 2: Correct, And yes, the Senator Ron Johnson and the Senate received that very well. And that's exactly what I testified on in my wheelhouse. I testified on the catastrophic effects on the COVID nineteen alleged vaccine in pregnancy. Absolutely, it was well received well.
Speaker 1: In terms of in this you were talking about, you know, the fetuses and when the woman who's carrying the babies you got the vaccine. Obviously that impacts the fetus. Have you been following the broader impacts because it seems right after COVID got COVID nineteen vaccine I rolled out. We've got a bunch of young people in eighteen nineteen twenty year olds collapsing and having massive heart attacks and other complications. Is there a corollary between the vaccine and those incidents?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yes, you know, and I think that many different experts and experts with very varied fields of expertiefs have shown that from many different angles the data is irrefutable. Now there's been an avalanche of data. It's a disaster, but the band plays on, as on the Titanic sinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll have we got bird flu to worry about now. So there's going to be a bird flu vaccine rolling out and we need to go I see. And this I think probably did a lot of damage to the metic a profession of course, and into the credibility of our government officials. We find all this out late in the game, knowing now as we do with the documents and the information that's been produced, that they knew about these complications and problems and yet forced it on us. Anyway, if something else really comes down the road, another legitimate, you know, pandemic, and let's say they had a safe vaccine for it. I think a lot of folks are going to take a pass on it because their credibility has been shot to hell.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you know it should be. And listen, we've won the battle in the sense of you know, last year, Brian, listen, one percent of the American people, one percent of the American people took actually took the COVID nineteen vaccine. They knew all of these daily ad blitzes from our government were lives. So but this is how the government in the history, in world history, this is how the government gains control of the population by fear tactics. I'm on the board of directors of the Wellness Company. The Wellness Company is a parallel healthcare system, and we are combatting this H five N one or the av and flu that's a gain of function. They've been doing gain of function research and we have medications that are combating this. This is a company, a privately owned company. It's doing remarkably well. We have several medical kits that will provide at home life saving prescription drugs. Stockpile at home that you need because your government doesn't care about killing you or injuring you.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, it's one of those things, doctor Thorpe, you just really find so impossible to believe. And you think the powers that be that they don't have your best interests at heart, and they're willing to engage in this well I would call mass genocide for their own personal view points, of their own personal gain. I'm just shocked and in awe about this, Doctor James Thorp. Again, thank you so much for speaking truth to power on this. And I'll encourage my listeners and I know you've already probably sold a few books while we were talking. Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable by doctor James Thorp, my guest today. God bless you, sir, and I appreciate what you Yeah, go ahead, but.
Speaker 2: I just say that every dime of this book is being matched by the Wellness Company in a five oh one C three, and every single dime will go to those vaccine injured COVID nineteen vaccine injured. Thank you so much for having me on, Brian.
Speaker 1: My true pleasure, Doctor James Thorp. It's like making a charitable contribution and you get a book in return, So go ahead and do that, folks, it'll be available right there. Fifty five care see dot com. Joe's got a link to the book already. Thank you again, doctor James Thorpe. Wow.