Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Straw, I didn't mean to tell.
Speaker 1: Did you offer Julia smelling sauce? Do smelling salts? Everybody want to wake up?
Speaker 3: You want to smelling salt? Julia?
Speaker 4: Should?
Speaker 5: I Have you done smelling sauce?
Speaker 4: It's not been since like high school soccer day? Okay, they do it every week. They just did them kind of sick early.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's why you need them.
Speaker 1: You said you were up late doing your Caroleven sports cast, right, so wake up?
Speaker 4: Did they come? Oh?
Speaker 1: God, well, Carolevin be cool with you basically snorting smelling salts on camera.
Speaker 2: It's not like how bad is it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's I mean it's strong. They're pretty strong.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my gosh, good morning.
Speaker 1: It hurts a little bit, Bryan, You're fine, You got it, Ryan, Ryan, did it too?
Speaker 4: Ready to go?
Speaker 2: See you're burned a little bit a lot, exactly.
Speaker 4: It's fun on the weekend. Bring it on back here. Is that anybody in.
Speaker 1: The crowd want to do spelling salts? All right, let's go the power trip.
Speaker 6: Welcome to you to Initials Game five sixty one, presented by Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing. That's right, Thank you, Hurlbert. We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Herbert Heating and Plumbing keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check, and for lim to time, get a carbon monoxide detector. Calls six one, two, two, twenty one, twenty today. Our schedule online at Herlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com. Great, great people.
Speaker 1: And again every Friday morning you can guess the initials on social media thanks to our friends at Hurlbert for a chance to win one hundred dollars visa gift card. So hit up a kfe in and power Trip social media. Every Friday morning, Let's go around the room. Meet the competitors, see what we're playing for. Good morning, Paul, Meetzaus Lambert. How are you good? This guy over here, Matt from Seventh Avenue Pizza, would like to know what you're playing for today.
Speaker 5: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 4: Seventh men them. That's that guy. Yeah, that's that guy, Matt. Yeah. Uh where were you?
Speaker 5: Seventh Avenue Pizzas on sale now at all holiday guess stations also Wales. If I win today, tweet me and tag me meat Sauce one and Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one of you can win one hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: To uh restock your freezer.
Speaker 4: With Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 2: I like that it says restock.
Speaker 1: That's implying that you already had seventh a pizzas in your freezer. Now you're restocking them, not buying them for the first time, you're restocking them.
Speaker 4: It's a clever wordplay there by Madden or whoever wrote that.
Speaker 1: Chris, what happens if you win? The guy down the hall? What happens if you win today.
Speaker 7: When I win today, when I wind, You'll get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at radcot dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply toppers, it does everything else. Great Gifts for Valentine's Day at Radcot.
Speaker 3: Thank you Radco.
Speaker 1: How about paar Bear back to being a free agent and we need pair Bear to get sponsor now, man, we need to we need to connect you with somebody out there.
Speaker 4: If somebody wants to jump on the Parish bandwagon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I win more than Marny.
Speaker 2: That's naturally not true A higher I mean, I mean.
Speaker 1: And you've got how far today?
Speaker 2: How far is Mark Follen?
Speaker 1: We're not only does he need a new sponsor, but Great Clips wants to sponsor Julia this week. They've skipped right over Parish. What happens if Julia wins today, Christopher.
Speaker 7: Hock've got this for a Julia's sponsored today by our good friends of Great Clips. And if she went today, tweet at Marni Gellner and tag eight m at Great Clips. Through the end of Sunday, one Lucky Winter is gonna win free haircuts for an entire year.
Speaker 4: That's pretty awesome. Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yep, you can play Initials at home with Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 4: Version four is available now.
Speaker 1: Version six should be out in a couple of months, but you also can go to Initials game Live dot Com. Two more spots debuted last night. Another one debuts on Sunday. We're at like thirty spots, with another fifteen or so in the next month and change, so you can play in bars and breweries all over the state. Shouldn't say state because it's like in five states, but whatever. Super fun Initials Game Live dot Com. All right before game five sixty one, one of you has a shot at eighty four thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 7: One hundred three two zero five three two six The same PAUP Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently eighty four.
Speaker 4: Thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: You're looking to buy a new car, save money in your current carloan to do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Now, Friend Carlon rates his lowest six point two nine percent apply today. It's Saint Paul su dot org slash kafan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: So this thing goes up five hundred dollars every week.
Speaker 1: It's a progressive jackpot thanks to our friend to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is pretty sweet. Somebody won that a week ago, right, remember one one person got one over two fifty. I guess double letters, but if you say both in the right spot, you win it all.
Speaker 3: I want to hear the rig play and it's.
Speaker 1: Eighty four thousand and five hundred dollars. Julie, I'm gonna pull up a random caller, but just for fun, guess the initials. Let's just see what you would do. Okay, go for it. What do you got? What are you feeling?
Speaker 4: B M? Interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's talking about telling that one interesting choice.
Speaker 3: Good Corny.
Speaker 4: What is what is your name? And where are you from?
Speaker 5: Talks Dad Spearman in this Yes, Hello, Hi, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, Yeah that's you man.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hey, Corey? So dude, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Thy name is Corey?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Your name is Corey? I thought you were saying hello to me. But sure, how do you call your name? Is it with an E or without an e?
Speaker 4: It's actually ko r Y. That's insane. Whoa, that's pretty neat. I like that one.
Speaker 3: That makes sure.
Speaker 5: That's way better than cry way more unique.
Speaker 4: That's insane, Corey. Where are you from? Yeah, Bargo, Fargo North? I can say North Dakota because Marnie ain't here, Corey.
Speaker 1: If you give me the right two initials, I'll give you eighty four thousand and five hundred dollars thanks to Saint.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You can do this.
Speaker 3: A lot of people in here.
Speaker 1: What letters are you guessing? Let's go T P T like toilet paper by toilet paper T.
Speaker 4: So if she went BM? What is going this morning? TT?
Speaker 3: What's going down in the water here?
Speaker 1: Corey spelled incorrectly in Fargo, North Dakota? Is going TP for a shot at eighty thousand, two hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Does he have at least one right for two fifty? And is he alive for.
Speaker 1: The eighty four thousand, five one hundred dollars?
Speaker 4: Parents should have spelled your name right. Sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry sorry?
Speaker 4: I mean that's lunacy with a k, why are you going to me? I didn't name him.
Speaker 1: Between the two of you, you went straight to the bathroom, the two of you. But you had four letters and none of you got any of the correct The.
Speaker 4: Letter's four Game five sixty one A.
Speaker 1: G, I know it, the letter A and then the letter G G Julia. Let's quickly go through this, even though I'm sure it sounds like you are familiar with the game. But again, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. We played best out of twelve. You have to pronounce the answer correctly. If you ring in, you get five seconds to answer. If somebody else rings in and are using those five seconds to think and you think of the answer, still yell out your name. You can kind of hold your spot if you're like, I know it, I know it, So yell out your name. If you get it right, you get a point. If you get it wrong, you're out for the remainder of just that item. Best out of twelve? Everybody ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah man?
Speaker 4: G ag number one. Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Deals with redemption. Clue number two published in seventeen seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This has a strong association with bagpipes, Clue number four, often connected to civil rights rallies.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This features the word wretch.
Speaker 4: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is often sung at memorial services. All was first, four, three, two, all gone? I think it was a pair A second.
Speaker 3: I thought, I thought, I thought, I think Hawk got me.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I did, Zach, because he said it. He said it this second time. Oh, that was the second time he said, he said hawk.
Speaker 8: Before I rang Rice or the second one because we both check were good.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm almost.
Speaker 4: Ry, Chris, go for it.
Speaker 2: Amazing grace.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it is amazing.
Speaker 3: That wasn't the Now you've gone, guys, you guys, hey, amazing grace. You know you got to show something every now. Now did you say something over there?
Speaker 4: All right, good guys, Thank you, Chris. Welcome one. Here is number two. Let's call a clue number one. It's confirmed. Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Is a representative Julia Mark.
Speaker 4: General. That's Julia. That's simple. God dang it.
Speaker 1: That symbol no hesitation, General and Julia Daniels on the board.
Speaker 4: First career point. Good work. The only thing you wrote down? Yes, yeah, that's all right. That's half the game. Julia, you can play though. Here we go, all right. Julia has one, Chris has one.
Speaker 2: Here's number three of a G.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Previously upside down. Clue number two has dual citizenship. Clue number three nominated for an Academy Award.
Speaker 4: Julia, go for it, Andrew Garfield, we have a leader. Nice.
Speaker 2: We just told her like a couple of breaks ago that you know.
Speaker 1: Ryan Jeffers played about a month ago in first Timers normally epically failed, but.
Speaker 4: He was legit and he won.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Julia might be the first.
Speaker 9: I say something quick here in three after three great clips chose wisely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good point, good calling.
Speaker 6: Julia Daniels has one.
Speaker 2: Here's number four of a G.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Can involve more than one person. Clue number two now commonly features digital payment systems.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Could include a wheel. Clue number four features buttons. Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Housed in a dedicated can't it.
Speaker 4: Clue.
Speaker 1: Clue number six historically required coins to begin Paul arcade game, My God, that's an arcade game.
Speaker 8: Video video game video video sweet all right, boys, saws right.
Speaker 5: Ocades are the best yeah, the best. Remember when Hawk was going to buy one in my wheelhouse? Did you ever buy that?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've actually.
Speaker 2: You gained my dad on a arcade game.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I gave it to your dad.
Speaker 4: Two different Stories's like whack them.
Speaker 2: All seventy five a week.
Speaker 7: He will always be sixty nine to me, Brother, Julie, just.
Speaker 1: An audible gas. God, Why am I doing a stupid show?
Speaker 3: Please tell me we can get that on the buck.
Speaker 1: Julia has two, Sauce has one, Hawk has one.
Speaker 2: Here's number five of a G.
Speaker 1: Clue number one has authorization and certification.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often associated with high value items.
Speaker 4: Clue number three sometimes in trucks.
Speaker 1: Clue number four are hired or employee Mark mark Armed guards.
Speaker 2: Are armed guards.
Speaker 1: Every great clue. All right, Julia has two, everybody else one? Man still got the lead. Here we go, Julia with two, everybody else with one. Here is number six of a G. Clue number one associated with democracy. Clue number two, known for philosophy. Clue number three has featured world class athletes multiple times.
Speaker 5: Paul, yep, this is a bad guess. Atlanta, Georgia. Yep, that was a Vegas Sauce out for the rest of number six. Clue number four is a capital mm hmm, mark yep Athens, Greece.
Speaker 4: Yea Athens.
Speaker 5: Reese is the right answer, the capital of didn't you tell me Hawk?
Speaker 4: No? No, at Can I tell you where? Yes, he'll sinky Finland. That's it's almost inevitable.
Speaker 2: We're halfway through the game. Julia has two, Parish now has two.
Speaker 3: Here we good guys.
Speaker 1: Sauce and Hawk each have one halfway through the game. Seven or sorry, seven is what we're on. Six more to go. Here's number seven of a g. Clue number one is temporary. Clue number two can be.
Speaker 4: Caused by unforeseen circumstances. Clue number three steps in Clue number four.
Speaker 1: You could become this because of travel, illness, or death.
Speaker 4: Julia, go for it. It's a bad guess. That's my bit. Sorry, alternate goalie.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: Of course, that guy die get in that quick.
Speaker 4: I warned you you can't put a bad guy out there.
Speaker 1: I love it all right, Julie out for the rest of number seven. Clue number five are designated typically due to line of succession. Paul, this is a bad guess too. Okay, uh guardian, Oh my god, fits all of the top ten or twenty worst answer, I use you think I would use as a but it fits all of them.
Speaker 4: That was such a bad guess.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten.
Speaker 4: I forget where we're going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honest to God, start against all the clues.
Speaker 2: You it's designated can be caused by death. You are, uh idiot?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Saw us out for the rest of number seven. We're down at Parish and Hawk. Do you guys remember the clues?
Speaker 4: Not really? Okay. Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Is a substitute for an elected state leader, Mark yep alternate governor Hockey five.
Speaker 2: Four three two one.
Speaker 4: I don't know a guardian.
Speaker 2: No, that is the acting governor.
Speaker 1: If you're temporary due to travel or illness or death, you're next in line. You're the acting governor. That's a tough one. It's a tricky I.
Speaker 3: Was guessing an alternate assistant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, assistant didn't sound right. So johny isn't gonna come up with.
Speaker 1: Act You seem you seem to be a little embarrassed that you guess alternate goalie? Does does it make you feel better that he guessed a guardian? Fifteen seconds later, a guardian.
Speaker 3: Fits, so does alternate goalie.
Speaker 2: No, alternate goalies don't die, Sure they do.
Speaker 4: How do you know they could? And then you what would you do?
Speaker 1: You would need a guardian? You're probably emotionally distraught, all right. Nobody got acting governor. So Julia and Parish still in the lead with two.
Speaker 3: Each.
Speaker 1: Here's number eight of a G Clue number one associated with seven rings.
Speaker 2: Julia, Yep, that's right in your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's She's the right demo for Mariana Grande, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: You gotta take advantage of that, though.
Speaker 1: You do, Ariana Grande games rigged? That is, that is kind of set up for you. But still you got it.
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Julia takes the lead with and here we go.
Speaker 4: Julia has three, Parish has to Sausenhawk have one.
Speaker 1: Here's number let's go number nine.
Speaker 5: Of a G.
Speaker 4: Who number one features limited support.
Speaker 1: Clue number two comes with some levels of disadvantages.
Speaker 4: Clue number three can.
Speaker 1: Sometimes affect performance. Clue number four requires travel. Mark, go for it, away game. That's right, Oh wow, that's an away games. It all started.
Speaker 4: Real familiar there, real familiar Mark, very good, thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: Three to go.
Speaker 1: Everybody is still mathematically in this Julia and Parish Duwelry they both have three.
Speaker 4: There, good guys, you didn't say Guardian.
Speaker 3: That's very true. That is very true. That through me I forgot all the other and you.
Speaker 8: And you paused, uh yeah, just to make sure that that was that was the first word.
Speaker 1: All right, Three to go, Julian, Parish with three, Sauce and Hawk with one each.
Speaker 4: Everybody's still in this year's number ten of a g Clue number one can.
Speaker 2: Be considered unconventional.
Speaker 4: Clue number two. The more significant, the more likely it's discussed.
Speaker 1: Clue number three involves two people. Clue number four most commonly mentioned regarding romantic relationships.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Is a difference, mark yep age gap. That's right, that's.
Speaker 1: An age gap in Parish takes the lead. Nothing that mathematically eliminates Chris and Sauce.
Speaker 4: But Julia, you're just one back.
Speaker 1: But Marky Mark Parrish, you have a one point lead with two to go.
Speaker 2: If you get either of the remaining two, let's go.
Speaker 4: You lock it up.
Speaker 1: Julia, you need at least one, and you need maybe some help from Hawk and Sauce.
Speaker 4: But Parish going up for the way. Here's number eleven of a g.
Speaker 1: Clue number one can be public or private. Clue number two often associated with preservation. Clue number three is a space or venue. Clue number four might charge start over. Clue number four might charge admission.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Is a showcase of sorts. All this is probably stupid, Julia. All Star game, Julie.
Speaker 2: You can ring in or pass all right.
Speaker 1: Final clue Clue number six installations, photographs, sculptures mark Julia.
Speaker 4: For the Hie Art Gallery.
Speaker 1: She snipe me again on one four in a debut Even if you lose is spectacular. But let's just get this to the victory lane here. Let's do this, all right, Julia going for the win. It's as simple as this. We're down to the final item number twelve, Julia. If you get this to walk off winner, okay, and you join the likes of Do Young Park and what Ryan Jeffers Gleaming seven or eight, seven or eight, right, It's like seven or eight first timers have won in the history of this game.
Speaker 2: You can do this, okay. If you get this right, you win.
Speaker 1: If Pish gets it right, If Parish gets it right, Parish you win we go, Julie. If Hawk or Sauce gets this right, then Julia and Parish have a heads up tie breaker. Okay, so either way we're going to have a walk off. Here we go Number twelve.
Speaker 2: Julia going for the win, Parish going for the win.
Speaker 1: Number twelve of a g Clue number one is imaginary.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Involved in some competitions.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often features strong stances or poses. Clue number four often features exaggerated movements.
Speaker 4: Clue number five This involves mimicking and nothing else. Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This can be performed anywhere, not just a stage, and it doesn't Hawk air guitars.
Speaker 8: That's right, I had That's all right.
Speaker 4: It's hitting that he got that one. Yep.
Speaker 1: So we're down to a tiebreaker. So truly, I was you in Parish for the win. The two of you, Sauce and Hawks hit this one out, Julia. Only three clues and a tiebreaker, So it goes more to the point, a little less gamesmanship, a little less riddle to be quick. If you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear all of the remaining clues, and then we'll have five seconds to answer. You don't have to ring in if that's if your opponent gets it wrong. Julia Daniels of caroleven Mark Parrish of nine or ten different hockey teams.
Speaker 3: A little bit more.
Speaker 1: Game five sixty one a g tiebreaker for Everything number.
Speaker 2: One prominent in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Were covered in red, blue and silver. Clue number three featured human cannonball, assault, joust and the eliminator mark mark for the wind.
Speaker 4: American Gladiators. Yeah, I don't even know that.
Speaker 2: That's just like.
Speaker 1: That guy.
Speaker 4: That one is not.
Speaker 3: I'm a little embarrassed. All it took me so long.
Speaker 1: That was probably I'm just American Gladiators.
Speaker 2: That sucks, But whatever, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: The game is the game?
Speaker 9: The game. It is a great work, Julie Nice, unbelievable, solid.
Speaker 1: Solid first performance for and a shot at the wind. That was good, well done, well done.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna crash and burn.
Speaker 7: How many times I wanted to go ghost anytime.
Speaker 9: The vowels, it doesn't matter right, the vowels of the first initials.
Speaker 3: It's just it's too many options, too many.
Speaker 4: You didn't think it was right, did you? I mean, I didn't think it was You didn't think it was wrong.
Speaker 3: You thought I would use was.
Speaker 5: Our gaff to make almost rang in and said a gallery a garden o.
Speaker 3: God, it would have.
Speaker 7: Been you know, he wouldn't not even if it was a something, he wouldn't have taken.
Speaker 4: Uh you know that, right, Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 5: But but but if we peel away the ego that I am a guardian fits in all of them.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's go back. It fits is temporary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a guardian's temporary. They die, but keep going, nice guardian. I had a guardian, but he's dead now it's on my own.
Speaker 4: Keep going. Uh.
Speaker 1: Can be caused by unforeseen circumstances.
Speaker 4: Parents dying, Okay, oh you're talking about garden.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you child about all that you could become this because of travel, illness, or death.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see that, But has ever been one of them?
Speaker 5: To be fair, though, I didn't hear the first couple of clues.
Speaker 4: Wait, oh boy.
Speaker 1: One of the worst guesses of all time, right top top five to ten somewhere that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was pretty bad. It was the pause to.
Speaker 1: Guardian says, we have but we don't. It sounds like it after my guests. Oh man, all right, no shame was for though. You gotta feel good about that. That was a solid, solid debut.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great job, Julie.
Speaker 9: And since I don't have a sponsor anymore, we'll mention that you know north and will be You'll be coming out with a couple of new things here soon, so it'll be we got some exciting things going on Northlands.
Speaker 3: Go grab some vodka.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And if you want to sponsor my main man over call us here. Yeah, you need to sponsor for the initials game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See I win once in a while.
Speaker 3: You know what else you needs?
Speaker 4: Careful, that's right. I can't believe hawk.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's hysterical because air guitar.
Speaker 8: Are you kidding? I wasn't even close. Yeah, I would have never come up with that. Juliet's thank me on art gallery.
Speaker 4: Nice work. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Could you quickly end it's your next general in the next ninety seconds? Can you quickly have AI do a selling guardian please?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a million people are.
Speaker 4: Saying there is dead air hogs.
Speaker 3: Really did we lose we lose our stations?
Speaker 9: It looks like because that's a very red light and flash and fan dead air.
Speaker 3: The last couple of minutes over Hawks had I.
Speaker 4: Pointed out, Oh, they're not missing much.
Speaker 3: They missed your big win, Perry.
Speaker 8: That's how much they were off that I won instead of Julia there, and it's like, oh, jeesus, just shut it off.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Get rid of these guys.
Speaker 4: They're worthless and sunny.
Speaker 2: They step tall, never to be tam We step.
Speaker 4: Way be can in the darkest way.
Speaker 1: The heart beats for the one suit a Guardian Ray brilliant.
Speaker 4: It's too bad nobody heard that. Nope, we did well.
Speaker 3: That's how we do it radio.
Speaker 4: No hear it on the podcast the best in the world for having me. Yeah, you thought you were gonna get your ass kicked freeing one.
Speaker 1: I did almost Who from Wait so Jana shortl is won in the past.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think who else from caroleven has won? Did Alisha win?
Speaker 1: Alicia's never won? I don't think Dave Schwartz has ever won. No, he's ar at it. Hellos from carolevin Is played how am I blanket on? Chris Ladan played back in Tamember, Chris Laden, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Chris Lyadan played.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we're forgetting somebody who knows either way? You almost got there?
Speaker 4: All right? Uh?
Speaker 2: Are you on TV tonight?
Speaker 4: I am on TV tonight?
Speaker 2: What time for sure?
Speaker 4: Ten? We'll find out if I'm in any of the early shows. Okay, round night.
Speaker 1: There's so about ten twenty ish? Yeah, right on. You can see Julia tonight, Caro eleven ten twenty ish or so.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thanks for joining.
Speaker 1: We're off on Monday, but I believe for a couple of hours Max and Zach seven to nine on Monday, and then we're back.
Speaker 2: Five thirty to nine on Tuesday. See then nine to noon with Charge and Pa next.
Speaker 4: Pretty good. I would love you