Speaker 1: Brother Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't wanna worry.
Speaker 3: You go see these things.
Speaker 2: But as long as you as the wind of the large, I think I oughta.
Speaker 1: Said you, well, between this large and the way that.
Speaker 4: Is, go Amas being his glove and attack the camps cause they do was no business.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether I was God or Summer said, Uh, what is the trouble with am Well?
Speaker 3: You hear about that telegram that he got.
Speaker 1: The Rubie tailings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear a little about that. I ain't hear much of it. Oh, what is the trouble?
Speaker 4: Well, some time ago, when whether Parker was living here, he had a gallop as.
Speaker 3: A house by the name of Trusty Place that wanted to meet them.
Speaker 1: So I took game was over the Oh, yes, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Amos didn't know that Trusty Blake was gonna be there that night.
Speaker 1: I remember that number. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the other day Amos was standing on the corner over the attack the camp and Trusty Blake Captain was passed by, and he stopped and started talking as Old Man's.
Speaker 1: Tailor Ruby's pop up, just us having to walk by as name Us was talking to the Poky place there.
Speaker 2: Uh did old man babl up get mad.
Speaker 3: Amos said that he was over to see old man. Say ye he did knack like he was mad.
Speaker 4: But somebody has done the Ruby's telegram. Now Amos gets the telegram from Rup.
Speaker 2: Well, uh what did the telegram say?
Speaker 3: That Aymo has got the ruby? The Ruby thinks that Amos was his love was toooky place and one who know who is Amos on to begat him green back. Everything is a mess.
Speaker 5: That's all out well now, but then the I don't wanna worry about this stuff at the lawge Or, cause he has got two or three things down there that we.
Speaker 4: Have got us. Say, top looks like to me that everything down there, he's thinking, what is the properly?
Speaker 5: Well, now were you going in here and picked up the large bar because god Or left the contact.
Speaker 3: Let her do what?
Speaker 1: Yes, let us what's the contract wanna do after.
Speaker 4: You let 'em?
Speaker 2: No, no, brother there uh that is just a respection.
Speaker 3: That's the contract.
Speaker 1: Wells bar as hide.
Speaker 3: Or huh, let us do whatever they wanted to beat 'em.
Speaker 1: Minute, wait a minute, here'll come beam us now.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah he's some hello way man, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello, down what's going on down here? What's the man of now.
Speaker 1: Older m Well, brother, ain'tmost being nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: Uh, we are just tracking out some little things.
Speaker 1: Tell Aimos, what you gonna do with the contract?
Speaker 3: There game things right in here.
Speaker 2: Uh amost Uh we.
Speaker 1: Is getting ready to fix up the laws all uh see in the STII he.
Speaker 3: Will huh tell 'em about the contract.
Speaker 1: Watch the repression on the stage. What about the contract?
Speaker 2: Well, uh some of that that in just a minute, you see.
Speaker 5: Uh, we've got to have some uh company that come over there with a lot of copper, those that uh everything and fix up the large off.
Speaker 2: Got to pick the tops on the walls.
Speaker 6: On the other side, some of the walls came us off.
Speaker 2: You know where, picked up them holes in the floor. So uh different, let's do let the contact.
Speaker 6: Let it do?
Speaker 3: What tell you allill you?
Speaker 4: That's that's my part.
Speaker 1: See, well what's the matter?
Speaker 2: Uh no, all brother, amos.
Speaker 6: I mean we're gonna let out the contact.
Speaker 3: Now where is it now?
Speaker 4: AMA's ind and he is gonna let it out.
Speaker 1: Uh the that's what it say. Uh what do you mean you gonna let it over in the air or something?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we is gonna let.
Speaker 1: The contract cause something company you'll see there mus get something in your head.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, what do you wanna need to do? Well, Uh, there's three of us. They're gotta figure out who.
Speaker 1: Gets the contract give us the end. I got enough to worry about now, a samurais a situation. I think you better keep it sixuation.
Speaker 5: Oh no, boys, I mean uh that, Well, gotta let the contract or something company that's gonna do the work.
Speaker 3: He well, uh what is he gonna let the contact do amas? He is just gonna plain that.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of big out tracks yes the last yes that I don't Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, uh here there's the way the things stands Now that's uh, three of us get together on the game there.
Speaker 2: Now, that's sit right.
Speaker 5: Down here and get together.
Speaker 1: Roy head can't say, well, now.
Speaker 2: Uh, I have got some bids on the work. The one company will take care of everything like putting the.
Speaker 5: Stop off and putting some wall paper, uh, putting the tension in six and the night six and the clothes and laying the inside.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: Go for it?
Speaker 2: And uh rare us is gonna get the money the table? Well, uh, we get think of some way of saying work, But uh, what.
Speaker 3: I wanna do you boys? Is this now here?
Speaker 2: There's a contract, but one of the company is that they uh do the job for two hundred and just the dollars.
Speaker 1: Well that's gonna mean nothing for it, you see.
Speaker 2: But there's another one from another.
Speaker 6: Come here that's gonna do the job with a six hundred dollars, but he gets the discount of six six percent.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, what is the difference?
Speaker 1: We ain't quick on the figures, like we is. We gotta figure that out for you.
Speaker 6: Well, it's the bus properly, and there's the touch one for the large all, but the duck is properly it is the dust one for us.
Speaker 4: Well, let's look over the thing here. You see what is?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Uh, what are do you think it got here?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: Well, now I read it is like then we'll look 'em over, uh.
Speaker 4: By the way. Uh and then you ain't see no telegrams to see enough? Did oh?
Speaker 3: It ain't no telegram here? Forget about love.
Speaker 1: When we'll set the business.
Speaker 2: But you don't worry. Most everything will come out alright the boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's down all right, But I worried. Well, let's get down to the contracts and our case, say so we let's do the contracts to do what it's gonna do.
Speaker 2: Alright, boys, now I'll start reading. Yes, uh let me beat off my coat.
Speaker 3: Here we go ahead with the contracts and take the figure. This just sing out by the.
Speaker 1: Way it must uh hours christ no good.
Speaker 4: So if I found that out, if you just stop dreaming about love all day, you do some work, go ahead with the contract you say.
Speaker 1: Don't you hop all over me? Now in the shut up, I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, you see?
Speaker 1: Well, now here is one from the Quick Building Construction Company.
Speaker 6: There's this contract center, then two.
Speaker 2: Just a blank chase.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't think him of just getting it all.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting none of 'em. Well, now that just means that the contract is entered on the day that we put in there.
Speaker 3: Ah show shows Lenner.
Speaker 1: There's the fire and between the Quick Building Construction coming.
Speaker 2: The body of the first bart and the mystic knights of.
Speaker 1: 'em to see you party of the second boss.
Speaker 2: Where else where is it?
Speaker 1: Where are where he is?
Speaker 3: Where there is? He is trying to be funny? Now, King say going reach.
Speaker 1: Witness. We're through with their.
Speaker 3: Papers with there, but go ahead, G G.
Speaker 2: From well, I'll run over there quick. Uh. The party of the first part.
Speaker 6: We use the patch up invest they kin dead large hall and fix it up with the death they can with what wood and plaster they.
Speaker 2: Is got and where the maority party of the fust part or we use through pants in large call with one fourty pants the party of.
Speaker 6: The second part or we is that they will depositive if the party of the bus start one half of the total sum of fun dining of the contract.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe Shore, Yeah, I figured it that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then if they here uh after the dead work, he is a completed the party of the second part or.
Speaker 2: Pay the party of the fust part the other half.
Speaker 6: It will further agree that the party of the second part, we'll keep the numbers out of the hall while the party of.
Speaker 2: The bust ball is working.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you one question.
Speaker 5: A while ago, Uh, when I fust come in here, we were talking about the concept.
Speaker 2: I wanted to come of that.
Speaker 3: And what is this thing he was reading now telling what happened with the contents? Right is where you put it?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 1: While Ama, this is the kind of judize reading.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh what deals hunh Amashu get the dumber and dummer. You know it's never the