Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today we have on a very special guest we've had them on before. Friend of the show, the current runner in the American Congress Party for his district in South Carolina, Clayton Katerry. Welcome back to the Cult Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Brother, Thanks for having me. It's always a pleasure to be here and to talk to your audience. I know they're very open minded and interested for a revolution, so let's show him how to do it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, And you know Raven Lee and you have never met before, and there may be certain cult members who have never heard of you, of the American Congress Party and what you stand for. So give the cult members that we may not know a little brief background into you, your party, your ambitions as a party, all the things.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean a high level. We're pro humanitarian. We believe in humanity, we believe in saving this planet. We believe that every single person on this planet is a part of one giant family. And through divisive actions, whether it's through Democrats, Republicans, media news outlets, movies, entertainment, we're getting divided every single way we can men from women, whites from blacks, Americans from I don't know, Latinos, take your pick. We're being divided everywhere in our entire political spectrum.
Speaker 4: And so the American Congress.
Speaker 3: Party is born out of that idea that we need to come together, We need to be more unified. We need to implement policies that take care of the American people. Our primary three are free medication for all. We believe in Medicaid for all. It needs to be upgraded, of course, because it's not the best. We need to have free non chemical food for everyone. The SNAP program is out of date and enables people to just drink junk food, eat junk food, drink soda, drink terrible stuff for them, and it's putting them in a place of conditioning where they're unable to break free. And the last place is we need a free, upgraded education system. As we kind of talked about in the green room, that's a little bit. What I'm working on is integrating real, concrete spiritual practices that are based in science in order for us to propel humanity into the next stage of our evolution. It's going to be a Christness revolution.
Speaker 4: And we're not.
Speaker 3: I don't see it happening with either of the two parties, so we needed to start a new one. So that's the American Congress Party. It's why I'm running for US House of Representatives South Carolina District one. So if you like what I have to say, tell some friends and family in South Carolina about me, Clayton Q Terry, because I'll be a writing candidate.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's break down some of those platforms, right, I think everybody would agree SNAP benefits going to healthy food and not being able to buy junk. I'm pretty sure you're not going to get much pushback from the from regular taxpayers.
Speaker 1: That sounds good to me.
Speaker 5: You also, multiple states have implemented SNAP rate waivers so that exclude different types of sugar food and energy drinks and candy and so overall though it's always cheaper by the great value version of things rather than being able, and they actually implement that they would rather you buy the most the cheapest food than actually any healthy food. Is this like something that is for everyone or something that you are just talking about in certain demographics or you know, poverty levels, just is it for the like universal for everybody kind of like a socialist thing or is this just for specific grit like level of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good question, and I guess the SNAP program is kind of just an introduction to the conversation.
Speaker 4: Start.
Speaker 3: So, right now, we have we waste. I think there's one hundred or there's fifteen million people with food insecurity in America, meaning they don't know where they're going to get their next meal from. There's one hundred and fifteen million. I need to brush up on that.
Speaker 2: It's like that's like a third of our population. It's gotta be like fifteen million.
Speaker 3: Our Our society is very sick right now, is what I'll say. And food is very easy to grow. You plan a seed, you come back and it's and it has its food for you right whether it's a tomato and apple.
Speaker 4: Nature will take care of the heavy lifting for us.
Speaker 3: Right now, A lot of our money is being wasted by funneling it into corn subsidies, different herbicized pesticides. That's destroying the environment, destroying the agricultural We also have the the perversion of you know, big pharma getting in bed with big food so that they poison our food to make us sick. So what we will see in the future is whenever we start purifying our food our land, we won't need as much, we won't need to eat as much food, and so then you won't have the necessity that we're seeing now. And you can see by the size of foods getting bigger, they're less nutrient dense.
Speaker 4: So big picture this will be for everybody.
Speaker 3: It's something that we can use such as like food forces, where we're able to set up community gardens as well. This is a part of that ties into the education because these three are very interconnected. Where we can teach kids how to garden, how to get their hands dirty, we can allow people to have gardens.
Speaker 4: Of their own.
Speaker 3: Right now, there's a lot of zoning ordinance that don't actually allow people to grow their own gardens. And I think you know webs on on purpose or not, it is a pulling us away from nature. And by pulling away from nature, it is creating a rift between us and reality and base this away from this concrete world. And so we really need to away from that and Big Picture will be able to subsidize it all. We just have to get our priorities straight right, So.
Speaker 2: I guess my question is a follow up to that, and so are we still saying we do want America to be healthier overall? No doubt nobody's arguing that point. But as far as this goes, is this just for snap benefits and government spending or like, Well, I still have the freedom hypothetically in like the dream scenario for the American Congress Party, Well, I still have the freedom to go grab a baconator and like an extra large bag of Dorito's. But I'm spending my own money on these products. That's fine. I have the freedom to do so. But as far as the money that is being sent there via tax dollars to help those in need, it is strictly going to be the healthier foods.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got to let people be free. Foundationally, we have to have freedom for all. If you want to go gorge yourself on Gurrito's, absolutely good, but you should have the ability to have healthy options if you wish.
Speaker 5: I guess the biggest thing is is that healthy food for everyone is more expensive than any type of sugary fast food, chemically laced food.
Speaker 6: Would that be what's something you would like?
Speaker 5: What are what are the top priorities because of food insecurity and like the food deserts and stuff like that. We have like twenty four million roughly people that are in like a food desert situation. So like, what specifically would you guys be focusing on first, because there's so many aspects to that conversation going out and planting a seed. Well, the thing is is that they're going seedless and they're taking away the seeds from people. So like, there's so many aspects when it comes to food in and of itself, especially going against big pharma because they've had their hands since the nineteen fifties in food industry. So that's going to be like a damn near almost impossible thing because the FDA won't do anything because they've been silent since then and got told to shut up about it. So like, how would you try to go about doing this in a I guess in the best way possible because you're going to be battling on a lot of fronts because it's a big industry.
Speaker 3: Definitely already battling a lot of fronts. You're absolutely right, But you're absolutely right. I think you know what I'm getting called to speak into is that whenever I kind of started identifying as being spiritual or tapping into what the spiritual realm was. A lot of the programming that I was given was that spiritual people don't get into politics. Spiritual people don't have money. You should stay poor, you should stay out of politics, because both of those things are evil, they're dirty, they're muddy. Spiritual people are clean, they don't touch those sort of things. And the reality that I kind of came to throughout my journey is realizing that if those are the two elements of power on this planet is politics and money. Money has a little bit more power, but there's also politics. So in order for us to deem these captured industries, as you know you were talking about, we need people to become We need spiritual people to become powerful politically and monetarily because a lot of people, majority of this planet runs on me. Most people won't do anything unless you pay them. Most people in these captured organizations are only doing it because of the paycheck. You can look at how many times people will say, well, I'm just doing my job, you know, and that goes all the way back to Nazi Germany of the soldiers just well, I'm just doing my job. I'm just doing what I'm told to do, and I get it. And it still happens to this day where people will go and kill innocent people in foreign countries just because it's their job to do it. They're paid to do it if they know their livelihoods at stake. So the fundamental thing is we need spirit people to become powerful. When that happens, we will be able to quickly revolutionize all of these industries. And through my education programs well that the Cajun Night so promptly discussed earlier.
Speaker 4: It it's giving.
Speaker 3: People that knowledge because there is knowledge that had hidden from the common people for five thousand, five hundred years, and through giving that knowledge back to people, it will allow the common people to become powerful monetarily, spiritually, financially, and will be at peace. We'll no longer be afraid of the things that we are doing, and so that will have a ripple effect that will purify most of these industries.
Speaker 5: Okay, what specific knowledge are you speaking on that's fifty five hundred years old?
Speaker 4: Sure it, you can look at it in many different ways.
Speaker 3: This kind of taps into a lot of symbolism, a lot of this stuff that I know Jonathan kind of has gotten into on his podcast with the metamistics.
Speaker 4: It's knowledge of the elite.
Speaker 3: If you will, you know, you have families like the Rock of the Carnegies and their families have been around for seven eight generations. They're trillionaires over We don't really even know how much money they're worth because they.
Speaker 4: Divvy it up.
Speaker 3: They try to hide it because if the comic people knew how much money they were actually worth, there would be a revolution overnight.
Speaker 4: There would be bodies in the street.
Speaker 3: And so the knowledge of it is understanding kind of the fundamentals of this world, understanding how energy works. Now whenever people start to talk about like occult practices, this starts tapping into where people will do things like dark magic or worship, demonology, or.
Speaker 4: Let's say, lower vibration.
Speaker 3: Frequencies in order for them to get this knowledge. But there's a divine way to do it. And this knowledge is also gated as well, right, you have to be a member of certain secret societies. So I've been blessed that I came across my guru, whose prince Omitab of the Cholla dynasty. The Chola dynasty has been in power for twenty three hundred years I believe, spanning back before the Great Wall of China was even started, before the Roman Empire. They had a massive dynasty and at their height about a thousand years ago, they controlled majority of I believe it was the Indian Ocean from India to Sri Lanka to the a lot of Southeast Asia. So they controlled majority of the trading routes and they were able to stay in power because of having proper knowledge. And so my Guru, whenever he incarnated on this planet, his goal is to save mother Nature, to stop nuclear war, to save our children. And so through my spiritual gor journey, I came into contact with him and he started teaching me this knowledge. And now he has tesked me with teaching the American people. It.
Speaker 1: Wow, what was the dynasty? You said?
Speaker 4: This was Chola Chola.
Speaker 6: It's it's from the eleventh eleventh century.
Speaker 1: Wow, just look it up. So you're bloodline descendant from this dynasty or his like way of thinking and knowledge goes to that dynasty.
Speaker 4: I guess both. Yeah. The knowledge is universal.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: You can use the knowledge for good or for evil. But right now on this planet, ninety percent of people use it for evil.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, dude, I agree with you as far as uh it's knowledge is power, right, and and to a spiritual realm, to a financial realm whatever. For what I'm it's refreshing to hear you say that, because it's not just like the money in the power is how you're going to make change happen, regardless of what change you're looking for, whether that's positive or negative. Dude, we are We're poor folk, Okay, Realistically, in the grand scheme of how the world powers shake out, even if you're a multi millionaire, you're you're not exactly killing it unless there's certain little tidbits of knowledge. I'm learning more and more every day about how how finances work that no one has ever heard of, Like real shit, have either of you ever heard of overnight reserve interest transfers?
Speaker 6: I know nothing about Jurney stuff. I heard. I learned a whole bunch of stuff today and I was like, what random thing?
Speaker 2: I just found this out today and I looked into it, but like, this is an example of knowledge that has been kept from the public, which but take that for whatever you want, that the elites are doing every night. So basically you give your money to a bank overnight, because while office hours might stop at a certain point, the financial global world never stops ever, ever, ever. So you give them all of this money to hold overnight, and they're actually going to pay you interest for letting them borrow your money just for the night. It's currently at like three point six percent. Now that doesn't sound crazy to us, But if I took all let's say I had like ten million dollars. Throwing this out as an example, every night I go to the bank and I transfer this money to them, and it gains three percent interest. And then tomorrow and first thing in the morning, I'm pulling it out. And then I'm doing the same thing again and again and again and again. And that's just in this whole other thing that's just accruing interest while I actually am doing my other shit with other funds other places. It's like, no one thinks, what do you mean that the bank is making money off of you in the middle of the night, And I could have been doing this whole time. This is little tidbits of knowledge that the wealthy people. Oh, they know this, They've been doing it for years obviously for us.
Speaker 6: I mean they wrote the books. They literally wrote how this works, like.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Oh, it's mind blowing anyways, So.
Speaker 5: With your education system, you're going to be you want to implement that kind of ideology into the public sector of education or like how like how does it that you want to revitalize? Because our our system is very broken in many ways? So what are your kind of your ideas about I guess redoing the public school system?
Speaker 3: Sure, and fundamentally, it's kind of the answer similar to what Jacob was asking earlier around you know, is this going to completely replace it? And the answer is is that you should still have the option to use what our current system is. If that's really what education you want to use, by all means, you can go for it. But what I envision is like an upgraded education. Monesssory schools are probably the closest that I would suggest to it, But right now those are even reserved for people who have financial access to them, and for me, I see those as being the closest model, or at least a closer model. But again, I don't want to speak on behalf of all Monessory schools. I'm not I didn't grow up in one. I don't know anybody.
Speaker 6: I was a monascory.
Speaker 5: I was a monessory school teacher for a bit, oh okay, and my children have been in monastery schools and it's.
Speaker 6: A deep passion of mine. Actually, so I know quite a bit about it.
Speaker 4: I might need to pick your brain then a little bit more about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love it. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 5: I really do finally believe to my core that it is not a one size sits although I really want people to understand that, Like I have one child that I put in it and it epically failed for her because she needed more because she is dyslexic and she has you know, she needed a lot more things. That the Monassory school is for children that are able to be independent, really independent, because it's basically treating them as little baby little humans like little adults. And there's like I'm breaking it really simply down. But everything that you do in the Monastery school is for a reason. So like every single thing that we do, the trays that we put out that have glass jars and that everything, like everything has a purpose, and the purpose is to help them learn independence, to help them have an imagination, to be able to problem solve.
Speaker 1: On their own.
Speaker 5: To want to freely learn, to want to freely explore, to value humanity, to value one another. It's honestly, it's one of the greatest things. My oldest child has is a monesssory kid for a lot of years, and I firmly believe that if it is a good fit for your child, that it should be at least accessible for the developmental years of pre K and kindergarten, should be accessible for everyone. At that point you start to really kind of see if they need more guidance, you know, if they have other needs that aren't being met. But for the vast majority of people, I think it's such a strong skill to be able from three to five, three to six, be able to allow the children to experience that type of learning is so important.
Speaker 3: Completely agree, and so it's stuff like that that I feel should be available for everyone. The I'm not sure if you've come across this, but there's like a meme or a political cartoon maybe if you've seen it where it shows this professor standing in front of a classroom and in the classroom is a giraffe, a fish, a monkey, a whale, you know, all these different animals, and you see him pointing off in the distance and he says, Okay, for your final exam, you will all climb the tree. And so I feel that that wraps up and summarizes our public education system where it absolutely can benefit certain individuals who thrive on that, who want to learn that, and we should absolutely preserve that. But there's other individuals who go their entire lives thinking that they're dumb or stupid or worthless because they were putting their circle that was put in a square hole.
Speaker 6: Yes, I formally agree.
Speaker 5: And also like Waldorf education system is also a really wonderful one. That's an Australian philosopher that created that system, and it monessory can mix and blend, you can blend both, but you know that both of them are really great types of learning systems. Also, the Japanese has a really wonderful system that they created as well. I've looked a lot into other education around the world and some of them are doing like absolutely killing it. But the big thing is that circling back to the food is the food that we give our children inside the school system you're talking about like some of these some of these countries, they wake up at four o'clock in the morning to start preparing the meals for every child in that school.
Speaker 1: Oh and it's not that much date, it's not that much more expensive.
Speaker 2: For the record, No, it's one of my former father in laws is the head food administrator for an entire private school. He is able to get the kids real ingredients and make real food for cheaper than what the public schools can do. And it's because he actually shops around and like cares about what these kids are eating.
Speaker 6: Well and using.
Speaker 5: But that's the problem though, as we don't utilize our local farmers right that has gone away. We want to go to Cisco, and we want to go to these big bulk things instead of utilizing, yeah, instead of utilizing the people that are actually in our state surrounding us. And that's what some of the other countries do is they go to the farmers market. Actually, I watched a documentary about this one chef. Basically he's a chef that serves this entire school and they go out and they buy food first thing in the morning at the farmer's markets and like the fresh food markets and stuff as soon as they catch did the catches come in. They're buying for the school that day and they start preparing and like, you know, that's one of the things I really did enjoy about Montesteria is like we pick out the food that we serve for our snack time and stuff, but with the children also help us. So like they at three years old, they're in the kitchen with us, you know, doing the dishes. They have their task, they have you know, they have a certain way of they have to put everything a certain way.
Speaker 6: They have to learn how to do it.
Speaker 5: Like they have their own mats they have to put down, they have to be able to do their cups. They learn how to cut their apples, they learn how to like do all their own things, and it's it's something that we're lacking. Like unfortunately, in public school, you're talking one teacher per we'll say twenty five to thirty eight kids, depending on where you're at Verse there was three of us for twenty four kids. So that way everyone had access to a teacher that needed to have access. In that way, we could teach different lessons. We all taught in different parts of the house because we obviously were in a house, so we all had different rooms. Mine was a science in biology and social studies area, and so like I got to sit down and do one on one lessons or I did group lessons, and like, you know, it's a lot more personable than in just a public school. You're talking one person trying to do all this stuff and individually learn each kid. And it's just, honestly to me, it's a broken system.
Speaker 4: No, you nailed it.
Speaker 3: And I think something that you put in there that's super valuable is the kids getting in the kitchen because you know, for the longest time, I knew nothing about nutrition. I kind of proudly, I guess I was able to take four semesters of like home economics in high school just because I loved eating and it was easy to do, and I kind of had this mentality of like I kind of knew it was weird. I kind of knew that the system was broken back whenever I was a kid, but you don't know how to articulate it when you're a kid. So I was like, I'm going to take advantages. It's like I get a degree either way. But like even through all out that you don't learn about the nutrition of the food. We basically just made chicken every single day. Like it was very it wasn't like the most dynamic thing. But the crux of it is you're not taught about nutrition. You're not taught about the importance of like what you're putting in your body. You know, it's very true that our bodies are temples and we should treat them as such. And what you feed it every single day will in fact scientifically change your DNA and change every cell in your body over the course of seven years.
Speaker 4: And so for us to.
Speaker 3: Not even just acknowledge it or even touch on it is mind blowing to me. And so you know, it's that's why I really emphasize the upgrading of our education system, because we've really done a disservice psychologically and physically to our entire country in regards and in the name of health and wellness.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: Now on the third point that you made, you were talking about free medical care for all. Now I have to ask you, because there are so many talking points to pretty much no medicaid and then talking points to universal health care.
Speaker 1: My biggest question is, let's say that this was.
Speaker 2: Approved and it became a government program to wear medicaid free of charge for all people, similar to Canada, would you still have the option and reasonable prices on people seeking their own private insurance, or would it be mandated that everybody uses the government insurance.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely free freedom for all. You get to choose where you want to go. We're not trying to put practices out of business. We're here to at least allow a free alternative that is ideally run in a more proficient way. To really get the big picture of this, you have to go back to the early nineteen hundreds and understand what the Carnegies and Rockefellers did to this country with the things like the Flexner Report. And I see you guys shaking your heads. But for those who may not know, you know, for the longest time in America we are extremely, extremely healthy. But then in the early nineteen hundreds, the Rockefellers, the Carnegies, they instituted and commissioned I think it was Andrew Flexner. I forget his first name. I think it was Andrew Flexner, and they commissioned him to go and get this do a report on what everyone's doing. And fundamentally he created this report that completely bastardized homeopathy like nature, natural substances like plant medicine, or different things like this, where you now have him going out and saying that these are quack doctors. If they're not, you know, if they're using certain herbs or medicine, you know, majority of things can be solved with very natural healing modalities. However, you now have Rockefeller, who his main claim to fame got him very wealthy was the oil industry.
Speaker 4: He had the railroads as well, and so he would ship oil all over the country.
Speaker 3: Well, they found out that you could take petroleum and you could create derived chemicals, you know, through doctors, and then they paid higher into they paid higher medical institutions to push these medicines. So now you have doctors coming out of school who all they know is how to prescribe medicine, what the side effects are, and how to negate the side effects of different drugs.
Speaker 5: And we really, I say, with more medication exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's a good addition because none of them actually get to the root cause. And on my podcast Traveling to Consciousness, I've interviewed so many people who were in the medical field. They said, hold on, these people aren't getting healthy. They start healing their patient, getting to the root cause of it. Like let's look at your diet, let's look at your sleep schedule, and they start healing their patients.
Speaker 4: They then get called into.
Speaker 3: Their supervisor's room, their manager's room, and they said, hey, we see that you're, you know, healing your clients. We can't do that because it's very bad for business. So you're gonna we're gonna have to ask you to stop doing that. And all of these all these doctors started leaving the medical field because of it. And this was before COVID. By the way that they started leaving, I mean, I can only imagine what the numbers look like now. And so you know, there's instances after instances where our medical professionals are not being taught how to heal the root cause and instead they're learning how to put band aids on something that needs surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know, I had a one of my cousins was actually a chiropractor. And there's a whole group out there that believed that chiropractics is just quackery, right, and then there's other people that swear that chiropractics is like a some might even say, life changing field of meta And the problem is the Flexner Report is a great example of this right, Flexner Report.
Speaker 1: Was nineteen ten. Chiropractics was really officially created, if you want to call it that, in eighteen ninety five, so just a few years prior to this.
Speaker 2: And here's the bitch of it. Chiropractics is an amazing field. A spinal alignment, especially for people with nerve issues, is seriously life altering. The problem is the guy who created it also himself, while he was doing some really amazing things with chiropractics, also was a little bit of a quack, possibly dabbling into the snake oil salesman's side of it, because he went on record and said that a spinal alignment could cure deafness, and he made a lot of claims like this, and it's like, okay that the problem is that was the founder of it. So the entire field got thrown into the realm of quackery and got ran through the mud, even though people still swear by it to this day. And it's things like this that the Flexner Report looked at just on a glance and said, you know what, nah fuck, all that is is garbage.
Speaker 1: We can't trust it. It's bob.
Speaker 2: Never mind the fact that there was a lot of evidence to show otherwise.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I absolutely agree. The medical industry is, uh, it's a crazy one to say least much.
Speaker 5: I mean it's a technocratic it's a technocratic approach. I mean that's really what it boils down to. They treated body like a machine and instead of actually like figuring out what's going on, they've completely separated mind and spirit from it. It's just you know, here's a pill, throw a patch on it, and then that's it. I mean, that's it's been like the way. And that's kind of like my background. You haven't talked to me before. I have a big background in birth work and stuff and so natural birth and things like that. And so when it comes to technocratic views, it's interesting how it's bled into every aspect of the American health and what we do, and how if we look at all all the other countries, so are you utilizing different ways is of medicine in different forms of homeopathic medicines and stuff like that into integrated into their stuff, and they have a lot better outcomes than we do. I mean if you look at some of the like you know, Norway and Finland and those kind of places, they integrate their main person that gives helps women give birth is midwives. It's seventy percent midwives, and then they have OB's on the back end for obviously if a case of emergency, but they have wonderful outcomes birth wise versus us, we're one of the lowest in the world. Like really realistically, we spend the most money on birth out of any country in the world. Yet we're like around forty to forty eight. I haven't checked it in like a year or so, but we're around that number of like actual outcomes, like birth outcomes, Like Ethiopia has better birth outcomes than we do.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, straight, Yeah, Like that's.
Speaker 5: And that's just an example of a type of field in medical profession in America, and you have so many workers that are trying to make a difference but get silenced over and over again. You know, I knew a GI specialist she passed away now that was my children's GI specialist, and she was advocating for all sorts of stuff. She actually went across to India and was doing different work all over the world, trying to gather more information from other doctors to bring back to Louisiana to implement different things. Because she's like, look, things have to change, Like we can't just be stuck in the mud and doing the same thing with throwing pills at stuff that's not going to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and we've even heard from doctor doctor Ingle right talking about how she was a pioneer as far as American birthing is concerned. But I mean, hell, even to hear the work that she did overseas. Granted, yes, I'm not comparing apples to apples here. Russia had significantly worseshit going on at that time than America did, for sure, But even with all these advancements to show that we are still that low on the chart as far as infant mortality, that is still mind blowing.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, look at how much money we pump into it as well. Right, Like, I think you hit the nail on the head about being a technocratic system. You know, I think we we did something with science, and I you know, I'm a computer engineer, I have a Bachelor of Science by trade, grew up very logically minded, and there's a lot of value in science. But the issue that I believe I am starting to see is that we have taken the human spirit out of science. We've taken it out of the realm of possibility, and instead people have started to you know, I'm not a proponent of religion, but we've essentially made science the new religion. And you just have to look at the history of America in the last fifty seventy years to know that it is putting us down the wrong path. You know, we spend more on everything on education, on healthcare, and yet we're falling behind in every single category. And so you really have to start asking yourself, you know, are we going down the right path with just blindly saying well, this is what the science says, this is what technology is doing, you know, because it does feel that we are going down a very we are going down the path that is inconducive to the human spirit and the human will. And I mean, again, this is a huge reason that I got into politics is because I could just feel it. And now I'm seeing it more and more every day, and we have to put ourselves.
Speaker 4: We have to write the ship.
Speaker 3: You know, I grew up believing that America is the greatest country in the world, and every headline that I'm seeing is it's like making me feel like we're the terrorists and not just in the Middle East, but on our own people as well. With what we're doing to our bodies, to our minds, we're not nurturing ourselves, we're not nurturing our children, and so all of this kind of feeds into that whole picture of the free medication, free non chemical food, and free education.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I agree.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've definitely worked with programs with getting gardens in side public schools, you know, doing gardens, doing sustainability work and stuff. My daughter's school that she has, they have they have a hydroponic garden. They have three different types of gardens actually there. They have a high hydroproduct one, they have a food one, and they have a sensory garden as well. They have like live chickens, they have turtles, they have a therapy dog. They have all sorts of stuff integrated in this school and it's like, my god like, but it's fantastic because they're learning all sorts of things, they're not just learning one thing.
Speaker 6: And I've worked a lot.
Speaker 5: I am a huge believer, huge believer in community gardens. I've actually the community that we live in, I propose to them about a big community garden project, and we actually got quite a few people on board and they actually voted for it and stuff. It just ended up being the land they were trying to debat what they wanted to do with the land, and so it stalled it out.
Speaker 6: But it's it's something that I think most.
Speaker 5: Communities should have, and there is a lot of statistical data showing how well it is for communities, and not just like a lot of people think like, oh, okay, yeah, it provides food. It's actually the social aspect of it, and it reduces crime a large amount of crime, because people when they have something tangible that they're working on with the community, it has been shown that it will reduce crime. They first did it in Detroit, and you can go look up all the statistics about it. But it's a fantastic project they started in Detroit and this is still around. Their community garden has held out through all the gang violence and all the killings and everything that they've had go on. Nobody messes with that thing. They actually come and they help and they donate. They donate different seeds and different products to it, and they come and actually do stuff. And it's fascinating because people are like, oh, well, aren't people just going to tear it up now. I don't know about the you know, teenagers nowadays, but I will say that quite a few people when they start actually investing time in it. What it shows that it helps the social aspect of everyone around you, which boosts the mental and mental health of everybody, and it helps obviously feed the community and see things like that. So that's like one of the biggest things I harp on all the time. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I think I think we need to get you in the American Congress Party. You're saying all the right things.
Speaker 5: I'm like, maybe maybe I should join this group. Like I haven't heard of it until literally tonight. So I was like, he's like telling me about it. I was like, huh yeah, I'm like, I believe in a lot of this stuff like this.
Speaker 6: I have a huge drive for certain aspects of this for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you're definitely welcome to join, and I'm happy to pick your brain because I mean getting back, like I knew about that Detroit. I haven't revisited it recently, but I know, like the housing prices went up in that area and it might have just been like on a stretch of road that they just planted this garden.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's literally between houses.
Speaker 5: Oh, they have a few of them, but the original one that they started right was in like the worst part of town. And they did this as a social experiment, to be honest with you, And it's really interesting because they thought for sure that the criminals, we're just gonna just completely destroy it.
Speaker 6: And what they.
Speaker 5: Found was is they slowly started to see more and more of these criminals start to volunteer there and start to help out more, and then the elderly came, and then they would help the elderly, and then it turned into this whole thing. And they actually have multiple of them throughout there. They have one in Chicago, they have them. They have them all throughout the country that they've studied to see what society would do with them, basically, and they also took surveys on mental health around the community.
Speaker 6: They did all.
Speaker 5: Sorts of stuff to try to see what it actually does. To be able to come together and watch something grow and be able to tangibly hold it, cut it up, prepare it and share it with somebody is a huge aspect that we're lacking because we no longer we're not operating in villages or tribes anymore. We don't have a chowhall that we can all go sit down and talk to each other.
Speaker 6: Help.
Speaker 5: We live next to each other straight apart, and we didn't know each other.
Speaker 1: For years, yeah, years.
Speaker 6: We never met and we have one street apart.
Speaker 5: And it's like that, that whole community aspect is missing from our society as a whole. I think more so in America than anywhere else, definitely.
Speaker 4: I mean you can look up videos.
Speaker 3: I think it's mostly in Europe or Italy at least, and everyone's outside. You're outside, you're in your community. They're drinking coffee, they're eating food. It's like a community event. You have a nice palazzo and everyone's hanging out. Yet here we're very insulated. We do everything pretty much isolated.
Speaker 4: We stay alone.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe you get a significant other and then you're just with them ninety percent of the time. We definitely have a society breakdown where where you are not connected to our neighbors and you know, if I you know, we're at a venture. I mean, it makes it difficult for people to gather, It makes it difficult, it makes it difficult to have revolutions.
Speaker 4: To house the oppressors.
Speaker 3: If you have a society that is very well connected, and I think that that it's a very important part as well that I'm putting together now of the American Congress Party that we need to implement because see, you know, whenever you get into a position of power, it can definitely corrupt you. You can start to feel as though you're a god, you can start to feel as though you're better than other people. Yet, if you have a populace that can keep you in check, then can it can at least attempt.
Speaker 4: To reduce that ego.
Speaker 3: But if you're isolating everyone, if you have no like higher authority that you are.
Speaker 4: Answering to, yeah, that you're not answering.
Speaker 3: To you right Like right now, I feel as though, you know, a lot of things that we're seeing happen within our current political situation. The President seems to be able to get away with a lot of things such as insider trading. Our Congress gets away with insider trading as well. And to me, you look at it and there's nothing holding them accountable. You know, if we had a society that where we were putting our hands in dirt, we were putting our hands in a guard in every day we were constantly talking about it, the tipping point would come a lot quicker. You know, you look at the Boston tea party, you look at what's happening, and that happened during the French revolutions. All of that were much greater societies than what we're dealing with today. And I have to feel and believe that the fact that we are so disconnected as a society. We're living next door to people who we could start a podcast with and we don't even know, I think is a perfect example of how the societal structure of America has been eroded.
Speaker 1: It definitely. I mean, you'll you'll still find you know, small town, USA, population of under two thousand people, and they do have that sense of community, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If one person's kid is being a shithead, hell, half the town has already called mom about it because they all know.
Speaker 1: Or that's Julie from Downsta. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That you still have that, but not to the level that we once did. I mean it granted not in like big cities. We've never really had that in big cities. I get, well, that's.
Speaker 1: Not even true too. Because you'll have neighborhoods.
Speaker 5: You have little Italy had little communities and stuff, but now you don't have any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these days, especially how suburbs have become what they have become, right, And I mean we could also I know there's gonna be a faction of people that's gonna blame COVID for why we as society have disconnected from each other, and maybe there is something to be said there, But culturally that has become more of a thing over.
Speaker 1: The last twenty years.
Speaker 2: I would honestly argue COVID might have thrown gasoline on the fire in that regard, and that's fine. Well it's not fine, but you know what I'm saying, Like fine to acknowledge that. But yeah, culturally societally, I mean, even as an adult, most of the adult friends that you like make now are other parents at your child's event, you know what I mean, or coworkers that you happen to spend a lot of time with you. It's not like you have I don't know, man, I know a lot of people that have a lot of people in their life that they can depend on and call up if they need something, and they're blessed to have that. Like, genuinely, if you can count on both hands the number of people that would show up if you hit you know, called them right now, consider yourself fucking blessed because a lot of people do not have that luxury or that network anymore.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean that also goes to the social aspect though of.
Speaker 5: People and the mindset in which the society has created within America. I mean, we are very self driven. We're a very meani me iii right, and.
Speaker 6: There's no community left.
Speaker 5: And I would argue that it's been over the last fifty years realistically that it's been breaking down.
Speaker 1: Consertism took over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, consumerism.
Speaker 5: Really, there's a lot of different aspects as Honestly, the fifties really hit America so hard. If you really trace everything back to all the programs that they implemented, all the testing on you name it, you pick your poison, and see really where things started to shift. It was like the forties they were prepping and then the fifties they implied their plan and they executed it very well, and like.
Speaker 6: They started to really erode what.
Speaker 5: It meant to be an American, but it meant to also be in communities and have at least some kind of network, and now we will really don't have like a network like you might you might make friends, but like there's not there's there's a level now of I would say, almost like a boundary level that we now have created, like of lack of trust within each other, lack of give fuck really like okay, sure you're going through that. Oh I'm sorry, you're so sorry. I'll send you some prayers, you know, little hand emojis, and like.
Speaker 6: That's about all.
Speaker 5: Like the people aren't showing up to help. Like back in the day, we'll say the nineteen twenty is, nineteen thirty is nineteen forties, say Bob down the street got in a terrible accident, the entire neighborhood, the entire street would bring Carol freaking cash, rolls and food and be like, what do you need from us? Now you can have your whole life crumbling and your next door neighbor will not know a single thing that's happening with you.
Speaker 1: And there's things to that too, right, Like that was during the Great Depression.
Speaker 2: People had to pull together otherwise everybody was starving. And then after World War Two, right the forties, everybody just went through this horrible thing, and so we're like rediscovering ourselves as a community. And like you're saying, the fifties was like pinnacle. But the problem with that is there's two sides to that coin. Although that was seen as quote unquote the American Golden Decade, everything was fucking great except for the Korean War. But like societally, you know, money being spent, annual household income kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Everything seemed like it was great.
Speaker 2: The problem is it primed it and was full leaning into the consumerist narrative. It was making it seem like the new and flashy thing. Look at what these people got.
Speaker 1: It was like that was the leashing up with the Joneses and the illusion exactly that.
Speaker 5: Really it was a full on illusion. I mean that's the thing, though, is you had TV pumping pumping and information to you. You're listening to the Nightly as well. On top of that, you're reading the news that's telling you what to think. You have propaganda being shoved down your throat, and they were testing different types of propaganda.
Speaker 6: On top of that. Not only that, you.
Speaker 5: Have all the different fucking mk ultra programs they were doing you have a bunch of stuff that they're doing. You have the FDA having no footing whatsoever. You have big farm sweeping in being like, oh, so, by the way, we're taking over all of these patents. We're making it to where holistic medicine is basically screw it. You just have no chance whatsoever. Also, FDA, you have no choice to do it our way. We're gonna pump all the drugs and chemicals to the farmers themselves and tell them they have no regulation, and like, you have no say so what happens.
Speaker 6: There is so many things that was happening. The school system changed, the history book started to change.
Speaker 5: That's when they actually like nineteen nineteen forty nine is when they switched the history books the first time. Nineteen fifty two is the second time they did it. Like they consistently purposely removed information, locked information, all the while showing you a shiny shit to buy over here while you're losing your entire family. You started eating eating TV trace, you started stopping cooking in the kitchen. You started you stop sitting down as a family, You start sitting in front of a TV. There is so many things that have led us to this point, and I mean it sounds like you're you're in a really good direction in what you would want to do. The problem is you're literally climbing Mount Everest with like one thousand pounds on your back. And so like, I'm I'm super all for it, trust me, because there's.
Speaker 6: So many things that need to change.
Speaker 5: It's just going to be one of those things of like I guess, focusing energy on certain aspects first and then hoping to gain more people and that hopefully with the community comes the voices of change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean, fortunately I played sports and high school, so I'm used to lifting heavyweights, so I it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yes, indeed, and so but go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it to kind of summarize all that when you see a massive change in a culture or society, there's a lot of driving factors. So it's usually a yes and situation. You know, it's everything that you guys have said and put into it.
Speaker 4: And I think that you know, it's a.
Speaker 3: You start pulling back the layers, you start seeing everything that they do, disconnecting you from your heritage, disconnecting you from history, disconnecting you from other people, plugging you into technology, it cultivates the society that we're living in now, and it can be difficult to break out. But I think, you know, step by step. You got to do it one step at a time, you know. So even if you were climbing Mount Everest with one thousand pounds on our back, we can't look at the top and think, oh my gosh, it's a huge climb. We have to just focus on the next step that we need to take in order to create to get to the peak of that mountaintop.
Speaker 1: I agree absolutely.
Speaker 2: So as far as your run that you're currently making in South Carolina, let's talk about that. Who is who is the incumbent? How are they looking right now? As far as the polls are concerned. We had you on a couple of months ago, but we are getting closer to like big shifts happening in big votes and all these things.
Speaker 1: So what is it currently looking like in your area?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the incumbent actually tried to run for governor. She didn't get it, so this is the open seat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The Democrats and Republicans have held their primaries. They're rather strong candidates. But right now I think that it's really about getting the messaging out and talking to people, getting on the ground, shaking hands, letting people know that there's another option, because you know, majority, well, first of all, I think an important statistic is that forty five percent of people identify.
Speaker 4: As being independent.
Speaker 3: You know, there's only twenty seven percent of Republican, twenty seven percent Democrat, and majority of people are independent and they feel that they have no words, no one speaking for them within the current political establishment, and so really it's about finding those people to get involved, to help with the campaign, to spread the message that they need to write in Clayton qu Terrrio on November three. Because so many people that I have talked to about it, it's always someone who doesn't know if they're registered, says that they've never been in politics, but they would definitely vote for me. Has seen it as a scam, but like they would definitely.
Speaker 4: Write my name in.
Speaker 3: They've never gone and voted, but now I'm motivating them to actually go and vote. So it's definitely a large educational piece on many fronts. But as I've been saying, you know, it's one step at a time, one podcast at a time, helping one person at a time, because we I think we tend to underestimate the power of the butterfly effect and how quickly things can spread. So this movement very much is a word of mouth movement, and it really is going to depend on everyone that I talk to, everyone listening to this podcast, if they're going to share this podcast, if they're going to tell people about the American Congress Party, if they're going to send my name, send my Instagram at Clay and Q Terry, if they're going to send it to people in South Carolina. Because you know, it's a giant mountain and a thousand pounds that I'm carrying on my back. But at the same time, we all need to do our party in carrying that to the top of the mountain. Because I'm just one person. I'm going to do everything in my power, but at the end of the day, it's going to be up to the American people if this is a direction we want to.
Speaker 1: Go absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now, your party is relatively new as far as the American political spectrum is concerned, and you're not a one man show here. You as of now currently are the Secretary General of the American Congress Party, but there are other people involved with the party itself that are running for their own you know, Senate seeds, congressional seats, whatever the case would be. And right now pretty much y'all are looking for a foothold in the political space.
Speaker 1: Is any one else seeing some success or some promise in their areas that are representing the American Congress Party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And that's the crazy thing too, is you're not going to hear about it with mainstream media, because I don't even really want to call it mainstream, but the corporate run media, they're not going to bring on my face, my name until they absolutely have to, until the views are like so enormous that they just cannot no longer ignore it. They're going to keep pumping Republican and Democrat in front of your face as long as they have to. So, yes, we've seen tremendous success. You know, I'm here in South Carolina. We have somebody running in North or sorry, New Hampshire. We have another person running for state legislator in Oregon. We have a few people who are thinking about it in San Diego. I have another person I'm talking to in Texas. And there's two more states I believe, Florida and Wyoming who are looking to get involved as well. And yeah, it's crazy to even put all those names out there because I remember probably the first time I talked about this on your podcast, it was just me.
Speaker 1: I think it was in Pennsylvania, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yep, it was just me in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: You remember, good memory, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so you know, to see in two years that momentum is crazy to me because I mean it seems small, but like the way momentum works is that it will go it will go exponential very quickly. And so for myself, you know, I've only been making political content maybe two years now, two ish years now, consistently maybe a year and a half, and across all platforms, I'm at one point three million followers, and so we have other people in The person in New Hampshire has I think almost five hundred thousand followers across all platforms, probably.
Speaker 4: More now he's been going a little bit more viral.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so it's it's happening. It's just you kind of have to find it at this point. And hopefully if you have your phone up to this, you'll be tapped into the algorithm, so you know, maybe you'll see my face a little bit more now, but it's happening. It's definitely happening. I'm seeing the changes in real time and it's really as it really gives me hope for the future of America.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely think there's a lot of hope to be had here, man, Honestly so. And I've mentioned this before. A YouTuber gun Tuber specifically just ran in won District twenty three in Texas, Brandon Herrera right under the Republican.
Speaker 1: Banner.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, keep in mind he was being outspent by the incumbent ten to one. Now, the incumbent was a devout Rhino, Tony Gonzalez, And if you recognize the name, that's because he also had that whole situation with his secretary and then she burning herself alive when the whole affair was brought to life, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: But before that even happened, Brandon was already slated to take it. He lost the last election the last cycle by like four one hundred and fifteen votes, like realistically, going against a long standing incumbent that outspent him ten to one. Here's the deal, though, Brandon has no political background, no legal background.
Speaker 1: He is a gun tuber.
Speaker 2: He has made his career off of firing machine guns on YouTube and making a lot of money from that and doing business moves and things. But he is so infuriated by what he's seeing within our political space he decided to throw hat in the ring. Now, when I'm getting to with this is the fact that we the American people, regardless of tax bracket, political ideations, race, gender, what we are all unanimously pretty tired of what we're seeing in DC. Okay, we are tired of seeing people who are For instance, was it Feinstein or yeah, I think it was Feinstein. She was like in a vegetative state for like a month before they removed her from the office. Somebody was voting on her behalf even though she was not cognizant enough to hold the job. Joe Biden was not actually mentally there. First of all, we believe that was a clone. But like whatever, My point is that guy was not the guy leading the country for so long. And there's Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, take your pick of all these people who are so old, and it's not even that they're old. Their way of thinking is so antiquated. Right listening to and for instance, John Kennedy and he's from Louisiana and I love him for so many reasons, but also listening to him, questioned Zuckerberg.
Speaker 1: So when the WiFi is owned, can can the Facebook see me? It's like, I'm sorry, what are you talking about now?
Speaker 2: It's like, these are the people that are passing the laws that we have to abide by, and most citizens do not feel well represented by the current.
Speaker 1: People sitting in those seats.
Speaker 2: So so many people, whether they're content creators, whether they are business owners or something in the middle of that, who cares, They are actually starting to get a foothold. It's like the next generation of politician and I use that disgusting word. I use that very loosely, but representatives of the people. It's a weird transitional phase we're watching where people are standing up to take the position to represent the people, not just somebody who's been groomed for third generation Ivy League, Secret Society member, through and through, who got all You see what I'm saying here. We are in a position and of change. We are in an era of transition, and I think that along with your party and your platform and others that we do in fact have some hope, but it's going to take voters actually hitting the voting booth to make that change happen.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yeah, I think there's a lot of people who are disenfranchised. Yeah, you know, they don't feel like they have a voice, they don't feel like they're heard. And I think that the establishment, both Democrat and Republican, are on by and large, pandering to the boomer generation because I think that a lot of the things that it got them elected. That are the people who are watching Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and they're very motivated voters. They still kind of believe in that old system, if you will, the system where And it really hit me whenever Trump said that he didn't want to bring home prices down. He wanted to see home prices go up, and he was very proud that home prices were going up. And it struck me as odd initially, but then I realized that he's really yeah, and he doesn't really but he doesn't really care about like Gen Z or millennials who are struggling to buy homes. He cares about the boomers who he is able to increase their home value and convince them that it was a good choice to vote for him. And I think that that's where we're starting to see this shift with people like Mom Donnie. I think Abdul l Seed, if I'm pronouncing that right, just won his congressional district or his senates in Michigan.
Speaker 4: I believe if I get that right.
Speaker 3: So I think you're starting to see that I am a little bit apprehensive to people with the D or the R next to their name. I want to see people with more ACP next to their name, and I'll be more in on them. But again, they're running on these similar ideas that have been put out there that I'm espousing. Again, I don't know all their platforms, sure, but you know, by and large, you know you're seeing this next generation of new people, fresh faces, and I think that that's.
Speaker 4: Very good for the people. Right.
Speaker 3: Whether or not you agree with their beliefs and all their positions, that's fine. We can debate those. But I think that it's very empowering for a nation to be represented by younger demographic who maybe get technology, who understand this new era that we are starting to live in.
Speaker 2: No I would agree with that I'm not going to sign with Mom Donnie on literally anything. But to your point about a fresh face, a newer generation entering the conversation, I would agree with that, But I mean, to your point, Trump said he wanted the house prices to go up because he's a real estate guy.
Speaker 1: That's how he's made his money. And then I forget what the other politician was. This dude was giving an interview.
Speaker 2: He's like, Okay, so let's say, you know your average American, you know, making some investments. They got fifteen doors under their name and so blah blah blah. I'm like, I'm sorry, what average American do you know that owns fifteen properties? Like that's not an average American thing. Like they are so out of touch with reality, it's it's scary. But yeah, absolutely, But so that's a.
Speaker 4: Lot part of the agenda.
Speaker 3: Another part of the agenda is getting large corporations out of single family homes.
Speaker 4: We should be giving loans.
Speaker 3: I think we should be giving zero percent interest loans to first time home buyers as well, so that we can get more people housed. And we should actually just be building you know, buildings, you know, a lot of federal property is used, and they have buildings that are not being used at all. We should be conserverting those into houses so that we can indeed house our homeless population. Of course, there's medical issues there, there's drug use, and we need to clean that up. But there's so many people who are of able mind, body and spirit that just have been down on their luck and can't get homes. So, you know, I think that is a beautiful and be a very high purpose drive that we should aim for as a society as well.
Speaker 1: I would agree. In your area, what does the homeless problem look like?
Speaker 2: Cause, I mean, like, depending on where you're talking about, like La, for instance, most of the homeless people there want to be homeless, and they're very loud and proud about that. Right, Like to your point, there's absolutely people that have been dealt bad hand after bad hand after bad hand that really do need help. Okay that these people are out there, I'm not denying that, but there's also the ones that just want to be able to sleep on our bridge and do their drugs. And like you're right, there's things that need to be done as far as that's concerned. But in your area specifically, do y'all have much of a homeless problem. Is it just kind of a thing but maybe not the biggest thing, you know, Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 4: There might be low double digit homeless people here.
Speaker 3: I mean you walk down the street, you might see a handful, but like if you walk down like the main street, King Street of Charleston, yeah you might see a handful, but it's really not not a lot of people. I'm not really sure what that's by and large because of so it's definitely not a topic that my constituents really are going to care too much about.
Speaker 4: But I just see that as you know, the end goal of all of this.
Speaker 3: I'm getting my thoughts on record here because the angle of all of this is President.
Speaker 4: Of the United States.
Speaker 3: So I'm just kind of you know, we got two hours here, so I'm giving you, I'm giving you all the touch points of what we'll be doing in the future for the federal at the federal level.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so, if elected, what are some of the what's the word I'm looking for? The commissions?
Speaker 2: Are the teams that you specifically would like to like really get to be a part of energy. I'm assuming education, I'm assuming would be one of those committees that you would be like all about trying to get in on at some level. Are there are any other committees that you're really passionate about within the realm of DC.
Speaker 3: Well, if I get on the Education Committee, I might need to bring Raven with me as as an advisor.
Speaker 1: I think that would be probably one of the best movies.
Speaker 6: I'll end up prussing somebody out, so I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's fine. Politicians are horrible to each other when the camera's aren't rolling. I'll let that fool you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes they're buddyuddy, You never know.
Speaker 5: I got a bone to pick with a good old aoc yo. I would I would pay money and just to just to fight it out with her.
Speaker 1: I have to take home, just to like be the bouncer between you and all the God damn it, that's now we can't.
Speaker 5: It's actually her disrespecting Ben Carson. And I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, there, Oh she she e went after him. This was like a year ago, two years ago, they didn't they So she's interviewed him a few times and he like politely put her in her place multiple times, but she said some nasty shit and I was like, you know, I don't like you for so many reasons, but I would like pay money just to be able to get my hands on her. You, because man, oh man, I like, I really can't stand her or her political views or the lie that she continuously spouts to people, and the younger generation eats it up and thinks that that's just like acceptable. Instead of doing any form of research at all on their own to try to find any kind of evidence to support her claims, they just immediately take it and run with it. And it's like, no, you're like blatantly lying and have them shown to lie over and over again. I mean, that's not it's not just inherently her, it's all the politicians, it's all of government. But she just she really frosts my cookies and not gonna lie between.
Speaker 1: Her and Omar Jesus, both of them are just it's the pod right there. Bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to call out any politicians in general, but I think by and large, we need a more educated political We need more educated politicians representing us because I know that it is a very difficult job. I know there's a lot of things you need to manage, but you need to be able to manage them. It's not like, you know, I'm just going to be a face and a name. At the end of the day, the responsibility lies at your door. People look up to you. So being well educated is certainly important. And I know it kind of stumbled to hear a couple a couple of names and numbers, but that's also why I try to preface it with, like, hold on, let's let's verify those, because I think becoming educated again free education.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so look, I did look up Ethiopia actually has changed.
Speaker 5: So for those that are going to correct me, I will say that Ethiopia has now worse mortality rates than we do, but we're like super far behind Norway. So I correct myself and I and also, the books didn't change in nineteen forty nine.
Speaker 6: They changed in nineteen fifty one. Excuse me.
Speaker 5: I'm a stickler for making sure I like actually look up statistics and different things because I'm like, I don't want to misspeak. And then people take it as like gospel truth or like, well did you hear it?
Speaker 6: And then it's you know that it's incorrect right.
Speaker 1: Here, spreading misinformation ravenly.
Speaker 5: I know, I know I'm over I saw that, and I was like, damn it, like because when I when I, it was that Ethiopia was like excelling before us. But now they've shifted and then certain aspects of why they're not doing as well as us, But they're not super far behind, like the numbers are not, Like we're not talking about a massive gap in between mortality rates. We're talking about like a small gap, like a little little bit baby gap, considering we spend so much money in that aspect. But when it comes to education and politics and all of those things, I have no desire to be in the political field whatsoever. Like I would love to do change, I would love to I've I've definitely gone up to our state building multiple times in protests of certain things that were like really drove me to do those things. But when it comes to I don't want people, I don't want to be a face of something like I just don't.
Speaker 6: I would rather make it on the local change local levels.
Speaker 2: But to the education of it, it also bothers me how Manymericans don't know much about first of all, just the status that we are currently in right or not even talking about what's going on in DC and which congressman said, what like, okay, fine, because half of that's more like a political gossip rather than you know what I'm saying. People make that their whole personality, like some dudes will make like sports, for instance, their whole personality. They couldn't tell you anything about, you know, how our country is being ramped, but they can tell you every stat of every player of every sport, ever kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What kills me is that Americans that are voting, most of them, cannot tell you what the difference.
Speaker 1: Is between like, for instance, the Constitution and.
Speaker 2: The Bill of Rights, and they for some reason they have no idea what like they may know the term Declaration of Independence, but they may not understand why the Bill of Rights is so important to us and what that does for us, what the amendments to the it's it blows my mind that so many people have so many hard opinions on these things when they have actually and that is an education available to us. You can you could google these things right now, like nothing is stopping you. As a matter of fact, I would highly recommend everybody listening just peruse it, just quickly breeze over it. I'm sure it's things you've heard before, but It's crazy how so many people don't understand how our political system works, how our governing bodies, the ones making the laws that you have to follow. Many many people in the United States have no clue how that works.
Speaker 1: It's it's mind top.
Speaker 5: By design, like that though you're talking about you start to learn it in like third grade, yeah, and you learn it through.
Speaker 6: Like maybe sixth grade, and then like that's about it.
Speaker 1: School house and rock all day.
Speaker 5: Like that's about like all you're really going to talk about unless you take like American history and then you'll you know, rediscover it and stuff. But for the most part, it's not some kind of common knowledge we all use. So a lot of people just kind of forget about it and don't really pay much mind to it.
Speaker 6: But the problem is is that what really is interesting to me is how they.
Speaker 5: Write these life or the things that we're voting on, and they hide stuff inside of it, like clauses at the very end of it. They have like a subdenum and like all these things and most of us don't have you know, law background. We're not gonna we're not gonna like break everything and be like what does that say?
Speaker 6: Like what does that mean?
Speaker 5: The problem is is sure you might find out what it means, but by the time you find it out what it means or whatever, you try to tell ten people, twenty people, thirty people, you're trying to shout it from the rooftops. Most people are just gonna click a button or they're not gonna vote at all.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was with the energy bill here. That was with this whole situation that it happened here. You you want to talk about me, get real upset. I actually read into like what these things were they were trying to do, and it took me so long. I even went to the state's website. I had to go over to the Capitol building to get them to give me the actual hard copy to figure out what the hell it was about, because it was all twisted up in language, and it took me days.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm not like, I am not that smart to break it down.
Speaker 5: It took me days of breaking it down to realize that basically, to sum it all up, all the big groups down here that own all the plants were like, hey, so here's our money, and we're gonna just make you You're just gonna make this go away quietly and we're gonna be able to pump the chemicals out into the environment and you're just not gonna say anything about it. That's really what it boiled down to, right, And when I tried to tell people about it, I was I was posting it on Facebook.
Speaker 6: I made like little signs.
Speaker 5: I was like trying to tell everyone in the neighborhood, and people were just like I don't really understand, Like what, how do you know that? And I'm like, look at the language, Like here's the language I had. I had to actually like break it all down, but you know, it passed and they got away with it.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's about who spent more for like the search engine optimization on their website explaining it.
Speaker 1: In their way. Right, Let's say you know this election this weekend, vote no on Bill four thirty five, or like whatever the case, and then you, as somebody who doesn't know much, you google it what is Bill four thirty five? Just to see what comes up?
Speaker 2: The first ten pages that you see are all paid for by a political side, and they're not going to tell you which one.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 2: You're just clicking to learn more about this thing that you just heard about. Next thing, you know, you're like, oh my god, this sounds horrible. No, I'm definitely voting no to this.
Speaker 1: After the fact, they'd come out with like, oh, by the way, you just voted yes to bop bop bop bop bop pop pop. And it's like, well, that's not what the website showed me. It's because that political party paid to have that one promoted more to show a certain area.
Speaker 6: It was so confusing.
Speaker 5: I actually went to the websites where you're supposed to be able to the voter, the voter websites that.
Speaker 6: Are supposed to break it down and explain it to you and like tell you what you're.
Speaker 5: Supposed to do, or like it actually has a section of like tell me what to do, and it's crazy and.
Speaker 6: None of it made any sense.
Speaker 5: And when I went there, the lady was looking at me like I was nuts, And I was like, I know, you have a hard copy because there's a lot of states that have meil ods, so you have.
Speaker 6: To have a hard copy. So she gave me a hard copy.
Speaker 5: Once I actually read the bill, like actually there presented, then I had to break it down. But I mean, that's just because I'm super passionate about the environment, but most people are not going to spend the time to go in and do that, because I mean, one who has the time to be honest with you, Two who really is going to sit there and research and then try to figure out what the hell is is about? And three most people don't have allowed enough voice to make a damn because at the end of the day, most people are just like I just want to go about my business and I don't really give a shit what's happening unless it truly impacts me, like the Peace Act in Oregon right now, Yes, that truly impacts people. And I have been non stop talking about it for months now because I am really angry about this bill. But they had presented it on so many If you were to google it right now, it basically is like it's fine, Like it's super good for us in the environment, Like it's not a big deal. You actually have to look for the opposing side, which is a Democrat and a Republican that have ganged up on opposing it because it's that bad for the Oregonians and it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Clayton, have you heard of this the Peace Act that they're trying to push an organ my god, oh brother, oh brother.
Speaker 5: I won't spend time harping on it because the Poorcole members have heard me break this down soven times because I feel some type of way essentially they are so this has been happening for years now. They've been trying to pass this stupid bill. They somehow managed to get their one hundred thousand plus signatures and now it's going on the November ballot. And basically what it does is that you can't do any hunting of any kind on your land, on any other land if you have animals. Say I have a dairy farm, right or I have a cow form and I breed my animals, you no longer can breed your animals because it's a sexual act and it goes against their their will.
Speaker 6: You can't. There's the list is huge of what you can't do.
Speaker 5: Even conservationists, even people that study so even our science departments, which we have a lot of, they are not gonna be able to go out and kill anything or capture anything to.
Speaker 6: Observe it, to study it, to whatever dot dot dot pest. Fuck them.
Speaker 5: They're just gonna run wild like that. There's so many things parts to this and basically essentially Oregonians will have to pay a huge amount of fee to import any type of meat products or eggs or milk or dairy dot dot dot into organ if this passes, and like the pest control population, they're just gonna it's gonna take over. Like there's no gonna, there's the deer. There's gonna be no limits. And you can't kill anything. You can't, you can't breed anything. You can't do anything with animals in any way, shape, form, fish, whatever. Our salmon population that we hold very deer pretty much screw them because what we do in school is we actually have tanks where we raise them to take to the font to take over to them to be able to release in a certain area.
Speaker 6: That will help actually keep our population up.
Speaker 1: None of that.
Speaker 6: Nope, you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't in sympony anything like it's a it's a The bill itself is really insidious. But they've changed language because they learned from the past three times that they've tried to get it on that the language was too much and people realize, well, this isn't right, this isn't good, So they've changed language to make it super fluffy and happy of like you're just trying to protect the environment. I actually almost got into a fistfight at Renfest over this, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 6: It was the whole thing. This guy was lying to people, and I was like, nope, not today.
Speaker 1: But they've even changed it. It's called the Peace Act. Yeah, who doesn't want peace?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: Well, I might give you an interesting, I guess perspective on this because I myself am vegan, so I basically don't need any animal products. But what I don't think you can do is force people to do things I think in ideal world, like here's the interesting things. Like in an ideal world, I think that would be great. Like I believe in that ethos of that bill, based on how you presented it, I believe.
Speaker 4: In that ethos.
Speaker 3: But simultaneously, I don't believe that you can force people to do something like that, especially something that drastic that much. That would disturb, you know, the industries that are going on in Oregon. So, like my fundamental belief is like it's a good thing to aspire for, but I don't think that you can force that as like a top down level because when you force people to do stuff, you're gonna have a You're gonna have a backlash no matter what goes down. So you know, you're gonna uproot so many people's ways of life that it would probably be more jarring and harmful in the long run than it would be for maybe that being an actual outcome.
Speaker 4: In the United States, I agree, I just.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how they could think that that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Like you're saying the industries that are there, it's not like this is a state that does not rely specifically on its meat industry, specifically fish and dairy, like this is this is huge for the state of Oregon and for the powers that be to try to be like, you know what, what if we just like didn't like it, with no way of stepping that down, with no way.
Speaker 1: It's mind blowing.
Speaker 2: But then also, like we're talking about the price to import these things. I got a buddy of mine that lives in the Virgin Islands. It's like thirteen dollars for a gallon of milk, Like it's something absurd because everything has to be shipped in. Now, granted VII is a little different than from Washington, to Oregon. But like it's it's it's a mind blowing concept. Honestly, I didn't realize you were vegan though. How long have you been vegan?
Speaker 3: Probably officially maybe ten months. I was doing dairy as well for two and a half years, but then in the last ten months I got an ex dairy out and just went full vegan.
Speaker 1: Really yeaheez. Ok I did not know that.
Speaker 4: I rely recommend it for spiritual purposes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so you believe like nothing of well, I guess okay, on the spiritual side of the non We're gonna have to talk a later time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take.
Speaker 2: Away from the from the politics here and like the whole reason for you being on the show, but about like, okay, animals are living beings and you believe that aside from the health benefits, because I've heard a lot of things about help, you know, veganism being good for your health, for other you know, bodily reasons. For the spiritual reasons, animals living entities, you feel it is wrong to kill them and eat them? Okay, gotcham are plants also not living entities and beings? And if which if that's the case, why is it okay to eat this living entity rather than that living entity. I'm just curious what your take would be on that. But I also don't want to take away from you, know what I mean, what we're talking.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, look, I mean we can talk about it because we eat.
Speaker 3: We just talked about education, so I feel that this is kind of a part of the education that we need to bestow on people. If you break everything down, you know, we have this concept in the United States of inanimate objects. But if you look at everything from an atomic level, everything's moving. Everything's made up of atoms, neutrons, protons, electrons, and in order for anything to exist, it has to be made up of those things. The air, this table, our bodies, our phones, animals, plants, all of it. Right, So fundamentally, I believe that everything is in essence living where it comes down to animal versus plants, There's a couple things here.
Speaker 4: I would say. You can look at it scientifically, where.
Speaker 3: Like we talked about earlier, what you put into your body over the course of seven years, you will eventually like that your DNA turns over every selling, your body turns over every seven years. So when you're ingesting different food, water, whatever it is, your body will start to become more like those items. There's an issue with animals where a couple things. Number One, the vibration that they go through right, whether it is you know, because they have the sixth sense where they're tapped in to what's going on, so before they are killed, they know that they're about to be killed. It activates a bunch of hormones, stress hormones, panic hormones. And so then whenever you ingest, whether it's the meat the fish, you'll take those hormones into your body, and so it will make you more stressed, it'll make you more anxious. And this was just a theory of mine, but now that I've gone through it, this is what I'm starting to believe. And I think I ran it to someone who said that there's been scientific studies that have shown this, and so that's a part of it. And then to the question of like why plants, Well, you see, with animals there will be usually be some sort of disease there, whether it's a heart disease, maybe they have cancer. It's not possible for us to know just by looking at the meat. Eventually meat will spoil, right, and it'll go bad. But just by looking at like a red meat, which now they're starting to synthetically die to look even better. Yeah, yeah, they'll make it look better the fish. They do it with tuna, salmon's not even the real color of salmon. All of this stuff to make it look more appetizing. So those diseases will be there. But when it comes to potatoes or onions, or peppers or jalapenos, you know, when those go bad, you can see physical changes that happen. They'll get mushy, they'll get soggy, they'll start sprouting, there'll be so you'll see the disease on the item before you're consuming it. And so I think personally that this is a reason that are also longevity, why our age is starting to decrease and we've lived longer in the past. I know there's a lot of people who claim that we're actually living longer now, but if you take out you know, infant mortality, people actually lived longer throughout history than we do now, and so I think that all of that kind of contributes to it. So again that's my personal journey where I've gotten to and what I would encourage everyone to at least try for themselves for a month or two and see how they feel afterwards. Again, you need to get in, you know, protein, whether it's tofu beans.
Speaker 4: I think there's a huge.
Speaker 3: Push as well to convince us to eat more protein than we actually need. You know, I've been doing this two and a half years. I weigh two hundred and twenty five pounds. I go to the gym every day. You know, I lift a good amount, so you know, I'm cognitively there. And I've seen bodybuilders as well who are completely plant based, and so you know again, I you know, I don't think to separate this right like, politically speaking, I don't believe we should force anyone to do this stuff, but I do encourage people from a place of education at least give it a shot for themselves.
Speaker 2: So now to circle back to something more political, but still in this same realm and vibe. So first off, with the meat conversation, I absolutely agree, even as a meat eater ethically killing an animal versus whatever the hell are doing in the mass production side of butchers and all of these things, it's two different conversations. A deer, for instance, that you kill while hunting, and this is just broadly speaking, here, if you drop it on the first shot, the meat is going to taste a whole lot better than if it had to run for fifty yards you had to track it down. It was super adrenalized and all that. The meat is going to be gamey as fuck.
Speaker 1: It's the two.
Speaker 2: It's not even a comparison, to be honest. The same can be said for chicken, for col for fish. So like to your point, I absolutely would agree that the way it's done has a lot to do with the quality, and I would also argue the nutrients within the product. But as far as the vegetables are concerned, we have talked about the seed wars that are going on right now within the United States and how airloom seeds are so important, and how GMOs have dominated everything, and how the pesticide chemical companies actually do own most of our food manufacturing, if not in some sort of cahoots way, sometimes even directly. That being said, some GMOs, some would argue, have been done very positively right. It helps a plant grow in an environment where it typically would not grow in areas with less water. You're able to engineer some things in this corn that would have never grown in this environment on its own now is able to thrive in this environment. Things like this and the corn is an example, but there's also examples for peppers, for cucumbers, for whatever.
Speaker 1: GMOs.
Speaker 2: Some of them very good, some of them obviously very bad. Are you being a vegan in this regard. I'm sure you're very anti GMO with a broad brushstroke, But when it comes to GMOs that have been done to help vegetables and fruits grow in environments that they're not native, what is your take on this?
Speaker 4: Yes, for starters, I'm not perfect.
Speaker 3: I do eat, you know, like a cake every now and then consuming it's vegan like, I'm not perfect by any means. Personally, I do my best to get everything from the farmer's market, which I know is difficult because it is more expensive. And then when you're looking at, you know, the chemical alteration of food, it's a tricky one. My instinct is that if it's not supposed to be growing there, then it's likely not something to eat. And I say this because I so I've been in the far you know, I've gone to farmers markets now the last year and a half, and there will be cycles of what's available. They'll usually always have potatoes, but there's like a season for bell peppers, there's a season for cucumbers, there's a season for different spices.
Speaker 4: There's a season for strawberries, for blueberries.
Speaker 3: And where I've kind of come to think, and maybe it's compensating at some sort, but where I'm kind of at with my belief is that if I'm living in a certain environment and the environment around me, the air around me, the sun around me, is inconducive for certain food to grow, then I probably shouldn't be eating that food out of season, if you will.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, again this is maybe a.
Speaker 3: Little bit out there. Maybe I'm you know, whatever you want to call it, but I feel that if the environment can't cultivate it, then putting into my body would somehow put me out of harmony with the nature that I'm surrounded by. So that's just my beliefs big picture, you know. Again, I think it goes back to allowing freedom. If people want to, they can do it. But we should have some sort of labeling so people know that this was grown in a place that is not normally suitable for these fruits and vegetables. You know, we should have labels. If we are finding out that Bill Gates is putting plastic on our avocados and in our lettuce, if we're putting vaccines in lettuce. You know, if people really want to do that, they should have the freedom to do that. At the same time, people who do not want to do that should have the freedom to find healthy alternatives at the same price.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of where I stay on it. And there should be indiscriminate labeling. You should know exactly what you're getting, where it was grown, the conditions, if it's modified at all, because I know FDA is captured and what they allow to say genetically modified.
Speaker 2: Or of the label game that they played, Oh what's free range quote unquote by the like the very loose translations of what fits into the box quote unquote, it's man, it is mind blowing.
Speaker 3: Well, and so a lot of that needs worked out. And so I think a lot of people even think that they're doing the healthy option when in reality it might only be very slightly different from the poisoned version of it. And so, you know, again I believe in freedom broadly speaking. If that's what you if you want to get your vaccines from lettuce by all means, but there better be a big warning label on top of it, like, hey, there's X amount of this in this lettuce.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't know if Raven, do you have a question, because I was going to kind of shift gears but still keeping to the political conversation.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I you know, I'm just kind of listening.
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, I would in regards to the Peace Act, like I do agree in the sense of making things more stricter when it comes to how we are treating animals and animal processing facilities.
Speaker 6: I also think that the uh the methods in which they are.
Speaker 5: Cleaning them and how they are also killing them, and how they're packaging them and those things, and also having firm strict regulations on how much antibiotics are being allowed into these things, and also the level and condition of some of these things.
Speaker 6: Because I've driven by all across the country.
Speaker 5: I've driven all of this country many times over, and I've seen the cattle farms, i have seen the chicken farms.
Speaker 6: I've seen all sorts of places.
Speaker 5: I think they're is a lot to be said about the ethics in which animals are being treated in those facilities that there is a better way to do this. When it comes to the piece act itself, I have a really tough time because it's completely taking away our freedom, and it's completely it's not just like removing certain aspects or changing certain things.
Speaker 6: It's removing the ability to do anything.
Speaker 5: And it's also telling the scientific researchers that they can of organ itself, they can't conduct any animal research, which like I had chickens that got this this disease, and the organ Health Department came out and actually collected the bodies and collected samples from all of my chickens and ended up coming out again when I unfortunately I lost all my chickens due to this disease, and they actually put this certain chemical stuff down in the chicken coop and on the dirt and everything, and it had to be left for like a certain amount of like one hundred and twenty days, and then they came back the retestes of soil over and over again to ensure that if I ever did have chickens in that area again, they would not be get reinfected.
Speaker 6: This eliminates that.
Speaker 5: Because it's classified as animal cruelty, and if you really read into it. I have a tough time with the it's redefining what sexual assault is with animals in the sense of even having breeding animals to produce more animals, and it's like they're going to do it on their own anyways.
Speaker 6: So like there's there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: It's a very messy ethical conversation with this bill, and it's not well defined. It's very much one way. It's either the left way or the right way. Not saying like you know, left lean right, like I'm just saying, there's like two sides of this. There's no discussion in the in between. There's no ability to change the language. It is either you go for this side or this side. And when it comes to disrupting the entirety of organ for a bill that is going to essentially take away the rights of the people to have access to meat, dairy, eggs, fiber, and so forth, I have a really tough time supporting that. So I don't I have no problem. A lot of my friends were vegan. I went through a phase where I was I attempted it. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 6: I didn't last very long.
Speaker 5: But you know I have I have no problem with that it's the back to the conversation of freedom. I just firmly believe that if we're going to have regulations, and we need to have conversations about regulations on everything, not just one industry, because we're talking about the seeds, the plants, all of it is being affected. Our water is being affected. We can't even collect rainwater. We are not doing. You know, if you have composts of a certain type and you know you use too much of it, you can get a fine for There's a lot of conversations when it comes to food in and of itself, and it's like we're picking and choosing instead of look, if we're going to hammer in, let's have ethics when it comes to how we're producing these products from animals, then let's actually all agree on, Hey, we need to change the methods in which this is happening, how they're being housed, all of these things, instead of being like, hey, you don't have the right to any of this any longer, we're not going to allow you to have it.
Speaker 6: That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious, do you know the person running under your party in Oregon?
Speaker 4: Not off the top of my head, I'm not for sure, I beforey announced yet his name is Austin.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious how he being the representative of the American Congress Party, I'm wondering how he specifically falls on the Peace Act.
Speaker 1: Very curious.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like that's you being vegan. That's not like a party thing. That's a you think, correct, correct, Okay, just making sure make sure.
Speaker 4: You don't you don't have to be vegan to join our party.
Speaker 2: You know, there's people out there that are gonna believe some wild shit because of what we're talking about right now.
Speaker 6: But all right, so you only can be vegan, damn it.
Speaker 1: To kind of shift gears, but stay on it.
Speaker 2: I am also curious how does your party feel about military spending in the United States. I know a lot of people are very anti the situation in Iran, and that's not specifically what I'm talking about overall, although I guess tingentially, but a lot of people have issue with the amount of money that is going towards the American military. A lot of people want more money to go to the American military.
Speaker 1: Either way, this goes.
Speaker 2: Your party, and I guess specifically you speaking on behalf of yourself if you were to get the seat in DC, would you specifically on behalf of your constituents the ones voted you in. Would you be voting for more or less spending towards the United States military or pretty much cap it off where it is.
Speaker 1: Keep it going like that for a while. Where do you fall?
Speaker 3: Certainly less, you know right now? Yeah, definitely less right now. The biggest problem facing America, and being that you're a conspiracy podcast, I know there's some people who may not believe this, but the biggest issue is nuclear weapons. The biggest problem that we have and we are facing, is nuclear proliferation. Right now, the United States government spends one hundred billion dollars a year only to maintain our nuclear arsenal and it is an outrageous waste of money. And you have one mistake, you will have a catastrophic problem on our hands. So we have to first of all, denuclearized. We need to stop all of these senseless wars because all of them have essentially started by the United States poking the hornet's nest. If you will, we enable Israel to carry out genocide in Gaza, in Palestine, in the West Bank, and we are enabling them to start taking parts of Lebanon, which, you know, if anyone's paying attention, we saw that coming. We have also poked the hornet's nest in the Ukraine Russia War whenever Kamala Harris went over there and basically said, hey, Ukraine, you should join NATO. Three days later, that's whenever Putin decided to invade because of you know, the way that NATO is set up, you know. And so you look at all of these conflicts and you realize that the United States has been the provocateur of all of them. It's the Iran War as well. Oh well it was you know, a preemptive strike. You know, you don't just go around hitting people because they may or may not hit you. First, you go around being nice, and then if people are mean and they're going to fight, you know, you protect yourself. So we do need to have a defensive posture. We need to have a strong military. Absolutely. I have nothing but the utmost respect for our service members. My grandfather served in the Navy. But the problem is is that our politicians are not respecting them right now, and instead they're using them as their ponds to play in this you know game with other people's lives, and I think it is a very disgusting thing that is being done for into our service members, and I think that we need to bring more of them home.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: A lot of the discussion is around, well, we have all these military bases in different countries because we want to be able to prevent, you know, and have our hands and fingers on everything. You look at all the problems, they all go back to something that the United States did. You know, you can look at Iran. Iran was a very powerful but also a democratic society, and in nineteen fifty one they elected Mosadeg. Nineteen fifty three rolls around in the United States with the CIA and mi I five went in and ousted their leader, had a coup installed the Shaw who is now no longer the natural democratic leader. And now you have all this turmoil that has occurred since then. And now you have you know a lot of places in the Middle East saying death to America, death to Israel. And it is because of the absolute destruction that we have done to that region since I mean it probably goes back before, but at least since the fall of the Ottoman Empire, you know, with you know, the Zionists moving into Palestine, starting to try to set up settlements, all the knackbas that they've occurred, you know, the United States, of course being a provocateur funding it, you know, And so I think that you know, and I'll put it on there as well, right is, it's absolutely horrendous what happened on October seventh, absolutely a terrorist attack, but that does not mean that you need to be a terrorist to the terrorists. You know, what has been done in the wake of that has been an absolute genocide, and it has been acknowledged by criminal courts, international criminal courts. And so I think that we need to stop funding any country, by the way, any country that is carrying out genocides. We send money all over the place, and there are a few other ones that are occurring throughout Africa, and I am sure if we pulled back the money, we would find that worth throwing money there as well. It came out recently that in congressional testimony that the United States is funding isis we funded al Qaeda? We funded you know, essentially in Afghanistan. We left eight billion dollars worth of equipment there and people are like, how could you be so stupid? Well, they're not funding these terrorist organizations because then whenever something bad happens, it can justify us being there. So they create the enemy and then they become the enemy. And all of this to kill innocent people, I mean. And so for me, I think, you know, fundamentally, we have to roll back our spenditure on military and we need to spend it here at home. We need to fix our roads. People are sick, people are dying, people can't afford their insulin shots anymore. And yet we're spending We've spent I think over one a trillion dollars in this war in Iran. We're trying to spend more money. And of course I'm counting in the devastation the destruction that has happened to our own military bases as well. I mean, if you include that, we're probably up to like one point three billion dollars ish. So you know, to me, it's not to mention gas prices are now going up. They've almost doubled in prices here in Charleston. So to me, I think it's all very silly, and it highlights the military industrial complex that is completely out of touch, that has depletely overextended its stay, and it's all linked back to our financial institutions and how the International Monetary Fund destabilizes countries so that they can put in a central bank that props up the World Bank. So all of these things are very interconnected, and a lot of it is just taking the money, stop funding senseless wars and investing it in our own people.
Speaker 2: I will have to push back on a couple of the points that you made, although the overall message as far as the corruption leading to the wars, I would have to agree with you one hundred percent for sure. To say that these countries in the Middle East are saying death to America because of US having bases there and basically just poking the hornets nests in these areas, there is some truth to that, but keep in mind like the UAE has no problem with the Saudi Arabia has no problem with his Katar, Jordan, all these countries that are Muslim countries have no issue with us whatsoever because we do business with them. Iran really didn't become a problem until the Islamic Revolution. Ayatola took over, and then he was spouting death to Israel debt to America. From that point onward, and there's a few countries that follow suit because of religious extremism. Some of it, yes, because of US getting involved in that area and generations of people that look at Americans like the bad guys. There's definitely that too, but it's not a inherent thing to all countries, or even all of the Middle East.
Speaker 5: For that matter.
Speaker 2: The Ukraine situation, I mean, Ukraine was trying to get NATO for years and they kept getting denied. You're right about the whole Kamala situation, though she had no business going to Ukraine. How Biden some was on the board for Barisma, like they already had the representation in the right spots, right, So it was Romney's kid. I think Chelsea Clinton was too. I forget the whole list, but it was a whole situation, right, The Ukrainian energy deal, but that was very political, very dirty to your point. I don't know, though, man, I feel like decreasing military spending now, cutting the fat I could get down with that for sure, but I feel like cutting our spending would definitely put a massive target on our back because the only reason that we're able to live with the security that we have.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going on the whole courches people are fine for our freedom. So I'm not going that route with it.
Speaker 2: But what I am saying is that the overarching sense that you can feel safe overall is because we are the military powerhouse of the world, and nobody comes close. If we start reducing the amount of money that we are spending, that reduces the amount of military might that we have. And it's not like the countries that are in the second and third position are like super tight with us being China mostly.
Speaker 3: Well, if we I mean, we can roll that back a little bit, I mean, before we even get into let's say the aspects that you're talking about, like let's say fundamental ammunitions, bases, weapons, all that, let's just let's say that those stay the same. If we just even approach the waste, fraud and abuse right because right now, the way the system is set up is that if they don't use all of their fuel, if they burn through all the ammunition, then they don't get it for the next year. Correct, So if we're able to take out those stipulations, we would save a tremendous amount of money just to begin with there. So I mean, I think like that's one thing to consider that's fair. I think as I think as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Whenever you go for more money, you have to get it approved by Congress. For every more printer paper, we need more computer paper that has to go up to these crazy levels, and it's like, all right, fuck it.
Speaker 1: If they gave us X amount, we may not need it, but we're not going to get it next year.
Speaker 2: So if you're talking about maybe revamping the entire system of acquisitions for our military and cutting you know what I'm saying, like making it more expedited where it matters, brother, I'm here for that absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's what I'm hinting at here. I guess was saying.
Speaker 3: Right, So, I mean, if they're putting certain provisions, and again maybe you know a little bit more than I do on this, but if they're putting certain provisions where it's like use it or lose it, like that needs to be gone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You should be carrying it over over a year over year. If you have it, you don't need to be wasting it, shooting it into the sea, burning it. I understand that there's probably some fun there, but whenever we have aircraft just running around in circles because they have to burn gasoline. I mean, we're fundamentally destroying nature for the sake of money.
Speaker 1: No, No, I agree with that for sure, and that's that's always been the big thing.
Speaker 2: Raven Le and I are both Marine corpsvettes, and there's I can't tell how many ranges I went on where it's like, look, it's the end of the day, we have an extra like ten thousand rounds I have to get shot, So just fucking line up and just blow through it. Because the next time they would go to that range that they didn't. Let's say you had, you know, thirty thousand rounds for the day. If you turn two thousand in the next time, y'all your crew goes out. You're only getting twenty eight thousand, Like there's no way, like you know, and they just that's how it works. And that's not just military for the record, that's government. Why the DMV runs under a very similar pretense. If they don't use their entire budget, they lose it. So if that's an approach that we could take to all government spending, I mean, I feel like that's the entire point of DOGE, which that was, that was a fun experiment for a time. Were you pro or anti Doge when that was initially kicked off? Now what it became, now what it became. But with Elon and his crew trying to cut out these things, were you, as the political figure yourself for or against Doge?
Speaker 3: I was for the like the ethical I was for the essence of what it was meant to be. And first of all, Raven, thank you for your thank you for your service. I did not know that you, sir, so thank you. But for the ethical nature of the waste, fraud and abuse uncovering all that things, I think the way they went about it was tricky. And the information that came out afterwards about how they seemingly took a lot of the data from the American people, I think that was also very nefarious as well. So in essence I was agreeing with it. I was on team Elon of get rid of the waste broaden abuse. But then you know, it seems like maybe they got five hundred billion dollars. They told us that there was like one bank account that everybody just draws from and there's no oversight, Like I think all of that's great, but nothing happened afterwards. There was nothing that really felt like it shifted. It didn't change Congress. It didn't change the way that our government worked. And I think that's really like the biggest part that it kind of failed was great. It told us that there's a ton of waste fraud an abuse, and there's so much waste fraud abuse, and even Elon said that there was even more than he was expected. But we didn't do any like there's no like lasting change that came from that. There's no accountability and so on the tone of accountability. One of my platform, one of the American Congress Parties platform is the idea of an open books policy, so that we can track where every single penny goes, where it is spent, and if there is a certain department that people are unhappy with, you will be able to vote on it in real time and Congress will be forced to address that specific line item in the budget within a given month. So that's a part of accountability that we see we can bring as a change to with the American Congress Party.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I mean that's I think we could all kind of get down on that, be honest with you.
Speaker 2: It's just the issue that we have is that everything gets held up, everything gets pushed back, everything gets postponed. And and that's just the politicians not wanting to do the thing because they're still receiving lobbyist checks from God knows where to vote, god knows which way on every single topic.
Speaker 1: So that's a mess.
Speaker 2: Now you yourself, is there lobbyist groups that you have personally or your party takes any kind of donations from or is that like a big sticking point that y'all don't take donations from big entities.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, yep, no donations from no corporate packs, no lobbyists. Definitely have been approached many times, and it's it's very interesting and it's very enticing, and I can see.
Speaker 4: How and why people fall for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're going to do this anyhow, but you can I can kind of see past the I mean, I don't want to go too deep into it. I don't know how much I can say, but fundamentally I can see why people do it. And I think if you've not been around a lot of money and you're just getting into politics, it can be very easy to just take the money to take the bag. But I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing this for the benefit of humanity. I'm doing this for the benefit of the American people. And if I start taking dark money, then I'll be corrupted by it, right, I mean, it's it's one of those things. And so if there are people out there who want to create ads that want to promote me, like, by all means, go for it, but to actively accept it into my campaign, I will be reject continuously rejecting corporate lobbyists pack money, nothing from a pack of course, because it's it's not about me, it's not about money. I'm serving a higher purpose than my bank account.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now there's going to be people out there saying, well, would acepting the money help promote your message? And for those that don't understand, like what really goes into political campaigns, it is money, period, Like that's what it is. Every yard sign, every radio ad, every TV commercial, whatever you name it, all of that really truly breaks down to dollars and cents. And somebody who is spending let's say a million dollars and that's a very very low amount as far as like these congressional races and Senate races can go. And we're talking federal level, don't even get me started. On the state level, it's just as bad. But having, oh, I spent a million dollars this campaign, that's cute. You're probably not going anywhere depending on where you're going. For spending twenty.
Speaker 1: Million dollars, Okay, you're gonna get your name out there. People are gonna know your name. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's what he means whenever he's saying that accepting money from these packs and from these special interest groups and from lobbyists, you know, it really does go into the war chests and it can really help and extremely enticing for a new or politician who's trying to just get their feet wet. But like you're saying, I understand that the problem is once you accept that money, you you are at the behest of the check signer when and if that time comes. It's very similar to doing any business with the mafia. It doesn't matter if it's just that one time for just a few bucks, because what it doesn't matter. Once they got you, they got you, and they'll call in that favor at a moment's notice or pull the rug out from under you. Because that's how this political system works, So that means a lot that you are actually not accepting any money from big groups. Now, of course, personal donations right from the individuals always welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming, Oh yeah, you can go to writing qterry dot com slash donate and accepting all donations of course, and we're going to use that for exactly what I'm a lot of the stuff that was pointed out just there. But yeah, it's really an awareness thing, and yeah, I think I see it as a grassroots movement. I would rather I'd rather take five dollars from every American, you know, because that's a ton of money, right, yeah, versus that amount of money from a corporate pact. Because again, I see this as the big picture. It's not about this race. It's about the future of America. I've got at least another sixty seventy years on this planet, in my opinion, and I believe that it's.
Speaker 4: A long game, right.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about getting to the top of Mount Everest right away. You know, I've got all this weight on my back to quote Raven, and I'm going to do it step by step.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do it the proper way. We're going to take our time. We're going to enjoy it.
Speaker 3: And as people come, as people want to carry their load with the American Congress Party, there'll be.
Speaker 4: Something for them to do.
Speaker 3: I've had a ton of people volunteer their time already, and it's really quite beautiful because they believe in that mission. They believe in the essence of what is the American Congress Party, many of which are very politically disinfected. I have some people who I have one person in particular who has gone through all of these different loopholes to get themselves not even acknowledged by the government because there's I'm sure you've maybe talked to people who like they like.
Speaker 4: The way that the system is sped.
Speaker 6: Citizens say that again, not the sovereign citizen group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds something like that. Yeah, that might be it.
Speaker 3: Like she was even like, you know, I believe in everything you're doing and I want to get involved. I just don't know if I can because I want to be outside of the system. And she figured out she talked to her community and was like, okay, I can help. She's like, I'm not gonna be able to vote for you, but I'll help, like get your message out there. And so you know, it's it's people like that who just show up every now and then every couple of weeks there's a new face, and I'm like, all right, let's see what we can do together. So even though you know the money isn't as high as everybody else, it's it's really about the people. It's about the people who I'm connecting with who want to help out of the goodness of their soul. Because this is this is how we save our country. I mean, we can no longer be about money being the highest goal. It has to be about saving humanity.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, dude, I love this. I absolutely love this. So, Okay, when is the election taking place in your area?
Speaker 3: November third, number three US House of Representatives District one.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to write in Clayton K. Terry.
Speaker 3: And I've also been telling people for US Senate writing Clayton Q. Terry because Lindsey Graham has passed away and his Senate is up for grabs. So I definitely encourage you as well, if you're living in South Carolina, to write in Clayton K.
Speaker 4: Terry. So you're gonna have to get good at writing my name because you gotta do it twice.
Speaker 1: Hey, if it works, it works, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there's no loophole. I'm able to do it. If I win both seats.
Speaker 3: Then they'll have to have a primary or like a runoff afterwards where they'll elect it.
Speaker 4: So we can get the corporations to waste more of their money. If you write me in twice.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, quick question for your area, man, And I actually never thought about asking this question, so because it's a write in, because this is a new political party, like they don't they've never had to put this on the ballot before under this party. What does it take to get to go from the right end ballot side of things to actually getting your own box.
Speaker 2: To be checked, so to speak? What kind of hoops do you have to jump through in the state of South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you specified South Carolina because it is different state to state.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the states have their own elections. In South Carolina, I needed to get over before March thirty. First, I needed to have over ten thousand signatures of people who were in my district. But there was also getting ten thousand South Carolinians to sign for the American Congress Party. So I could have just gotten people for the South Caro for the American Congress Party, which would open up a bunch of seats for our party in the state. But again, that's an incredible undertaking, and you know, you think it's easy, but it definitely.
Speaker 1: Takes a lot of go in and reregister as a new Oh, absolutely, that'd be a pain in the ass. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's a form, but you got to sign it, you got to write your name, you have to be illegal voter. People move out that people were recommending you get at least ten percent more than what you have. So it was a tremendous undertaking and I started doing it. But then it you know, you get to a certain point where I missed the deadline, which was March thirty first, So you get your name out there to people, which is good, but then you get to a point where it's now just you know, blast the media the best you can of Hey, November third, writing clai utary for US House Representatives and for US Senate.
Speaker 1: How many voters are in your district?
Speaker 4: How many voters I believe the winner of two years ago was like one hundred and twenty thousand votes. I think something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe the loser had one hundred and ten thousand, So you're looking at probably about two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and fifty thousand in somewhere, right, Yeah, okay, Okay, I get that.
Speaker 3: So with all districts should be about the same. So all districts should roughly be that that amount.
Speaker 1: Is that for your state? Most districts are about that amount, about a quarter million, give or take.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to I want to double check this, but yeah, but every representative is supposed to represent the same because it's based on populous So like the Senate was two per state because it was like the equal equal representation, yeah, versus the House of Representatives is based on population.
Speaker 2: Was A was in South Carolina involved in the Big Geeryman during conversation just a couple of months ago or last year something like that. There was redistricting and people were losing their minds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was a that was I was going to be affected by that if it passed.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: No it did not pass.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're in District one, correct, Okay. It says that you have seven hundred and ninety seven and sixty eight people.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I don't know how many.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people, but I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: It actually it is incredible.
Speaker 2: So of that number, we got over three quarters of a million people, but only a third, all give or take, actually showed up to vote.
Speaker 3: That's my This is how disenfranchised people are. Yes, they just don't they just don't care. They've opted out mentally of the system.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And I mean it's you know, it's reaching those people. It's saying, hey, here's your voice, here's someone who is going to return the power to you.
Speaker 4: And so that's a huge part of this absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I'm seeing here it says twenty twenty census data says that it's about seven hundred and sixty thousand people, So that seven forty numbers probably pretty close that they try to get it around. But yeah, with the jerrymandering thing, they were going to completely change the districts. So you know, as somebody who's trying to encourage people and you know, figure out who your voting base is, they were going to completely warp it.
Speaker 4: And like move me more north. And so that would have been a whole a whole thing altogether.
Speaker 1: What was there big push for that one in your area? Was it racial?
Speaker 2: Was it you know, was it a tax bracket? Was it number of people per city, per capital? What was their big push? Texas had a.
Speaker 1: Big one here recently.
Speaker 2: Louisiana had one not too terribly long ago, where basically there they made it to where like they put a strip in the middle of the state that makes no sense by any logic whatsoever, but that's primarily where like the black voters are, so it gave a louder voice to that community. All these things. Different states do it for different reasons. What was the reason for years?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't really know if it was ever announced, because it was a think tank in Washington, DC that came up with it and proposed it and somehow I don't really know the process of how they got it into the state legislator because it was up to like the state to vote on it to decide if it was going to pass. But it wasn't even you know, it's not like a grassroots movement. It's not like the people of South Carolina wanted this. It was just bestowed upon them from Washington d C. Of Hey, maybe you guys should redistrict like this and then you know they try to convince the state legislators the best they can to pass it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: God, it makes but it doesn't make sense. It actually makes no sense. But like why they would do it and why DC decided that this was the right way to do it. So like, you know what, maybe we should put that to a vote when no one fucking asked for that whatsoever?
Speaker 1: That yeah, that checks out, totally checks now.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Clayton, we appreciate your time coming on the show this evening and promoting yourself, your party, your ideals, your beliefs. Always a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 2: Once again, Please tell the good cult members where they can go to support you, to find your literature, to find your platform, all the things, brother, all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 1: Go for it well.
Speaker 3: Kjua, Knight, Raven Lee, thank you so much for having me on. Thank you again for both of your service. It's very much appreciated and hopefully we can right some of the wrongs maybe if you will, that are that are going on in the world.
Speaker 4: So my name is Clayton Q.
Speaker 3: Terry. I am running for US House representatives in District one in South Carolina in the US Senate. I am a writing candidate on November three.
Speaker 4: If you know anybody in.
Speaker 3: South Carolina, please send them this podcast podcast, send them my information. You can just type in Klayton ky Terry to Instagram, x, TikTok all of the good stuff and I'll be there Facebook. If you're interested in deeper education, I have started the Academy of Indigo Education dot Com and there it'll walk you through kind of what I teach. I'm in the process of creating the first course. You can purchase it now. There's a free workshop workshop on there so you can get a little taste for what I teach and how it's going. And yeah, I have my own podcast, Traveling to Consciousness. Been a little inconsistent lately, but hopefully it's going to get back on track. A lot of things going on, so yeah, that's kind of me. That's what I'm doing. And we're here to save nature.
Speaker 4: We're here to save the world.
Speaker 3: We're here to empower humanity, empower the United States of America to be the country that I grew up believing in. And in order to do so, we have to become healthy mentally, spiritually, physically all of it. And we're going to do that through free non chemical food, free education, free medication. And so in order to do that, you got to get involved politically, become powerful politically and monetarily. My Indigo Education course does that. It will teach you how to do that. It's the secret knowledge of the elite that nobody is allowed to allow out of the secret organizations. So I appreciate you guys for your time, thank you for having me, and hopefully guys will be writing in Clayton Kuterry on November three.
Speaker 1: Absolutely man, always a pleasure having you on. Before we get out of here, we do have to give ourselves all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 2: First of all, go check out Clayton Kuterry, go check out his YouTube channel, the follow subscribes and all these things. But also if you want to come and support the Cult of Conspiracy directly and also get these shows, absolutely em and the only place you can go is patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there are a couple of tiers for entry. That lowest level tier will get you these shows a couple of days in advanced depending. Basically you're getting them as soon as we shoot them and they're edited. You are receiving them as quick as they possibly can be. You get that, you get the show's commercial free. It's also the only place to get the video evidence of all of our episodes, all the clips that we pull, the websites and articles that we bring up and read off. Whatever the case is, you want to see it for yourself, come to Patreon. Although we are dabbling with getting back into the YouTube space, we shall see how it goes. We're we're working on it, y'all.
Speaker 1: We're working on it. But for now, the only place you can get the video evidence is on Patreon. But if you go to that next tier up, that third eye all the way open tier, you'll also get to join us over for Tuesday night for our cult member live events.
Speaker 2: They are always a fun, unhinged fiasco, a meetup cult collective. If you will, come meet the Spirit Animal yourself, Come meet Dougie Blumkin, come meet the resident Jewish Correspondent. All of the good cult members that make this such a part of themselves, and now they have their own like spin off personas that they're all in. I love this, I absolutely love our Tuesday nights. Come join us over there at the third as all the way open tier, but also you go to that top tier, that Manic Tier. Not only we receive everything that we've just listed, but you'll also be receiving exclusive merchandise s mail directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in this way. There's also other benefits of joining the manit Teer. You get to be a part of the recipe sharing group, the book club. You get direct access to Ravenlee and myself. We check those messages consistently throughout all of the day. And there was one more thing with the Manic Teer Raven.
Speaker 6: The episode we all see it dere into our own episode. Every month, you.
Speaker 2: Get one exclusive episode only for the Manic Teer members every month that you get to choose. We run them a questionnaire the Manic Teer members decide what we do a deep dive on for them directly once a month. It's all the things and all the stuff.
Speaker 1: And also, of course you get to support the cult directly, and we appreciate all those that have already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: If you will let to get your own Bigfoot Breath. Go check out Flair of the Force dot com. Use a promo code Cult at checkout. CULC fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars is free shipping to your door. I genuinely love this product.
Speaker 1: If you love garlic as much as I do, you're gonna want to put a little garlic dust in your life.
Speaker 2: This spicy Bigfoot breath is phenomenal. And yes, we are still working. We're working on a Cajun line. Y'all stand by. It's happening. It's gonna take a little time to dial it in, okay, but it is coming. Go check them out Flavors of the Force dot Com. Once again, promo code Cult at checkout.
Speaker 1: Also, go check out our home boy plunder World and use the promo code cult for what's the discount, Raven? Is it ten or twenty?
Speaker 6: Yep? I think I know that it's a it's a pre ordered discount.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure that you get extra packs of his cards, and that's happening. I need to look actually back into it, but yeah, he just put read the He's honestly just to release, Yeah, his third series, like ninety three ninety four cards. They're all like specially he has like the special edition ones. All of it's handmade, none of it's AI. A whole bunch of shit information that he's gotten. It's great.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we have one more sponsor and I'm spacing one right now. We have one more thing we need.
Speaker 6: It's a beard one. But I haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, shit. We may have a beard product line that we are getting out.
Speaker 6: We're waiting for the promo. We're waiting for the promo code. So don't don't speak gonna yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad jumped the gun on there beside the point. Anyway you go, but another way you can support the show, good cult members, and let us know what you thought about all of the topics we talked about here, about Clayton qu Terry, about the American Congress Party, all of this.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to see the algorithmic boost. We need to have the conversation back and forth in the comments section. So what you can do right now is please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes comments, leave a POSTU reviewer, shares of their friends, family shares.
Speaker 1: If we're here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms.
Speaker 1: The more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members are thurst to you.
Speaker 2: Final, ladies and gentlemen, Why you're you gonna go check out Metimae Streie Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out The Cajun Night. Come join each of us for individual patroon Wizbos every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Come check out our YouTube channels. Come check out Clinton You Terry's podcast. People give them the same lover respect over there. Let's boost these algorithms to the moon and back, ladies and gentlemen, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I am the Cajun Knight. And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: No better, better,