Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I think what you.
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 3: All right, we're live, well not live, but Nick tell us you are what you do and where we can find you listen.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for asking me on I really appreciate it absolutely. What do I do? I have the Occult Rejects podcast. That is a podcast. It's like at this point, what it's at now is like a conglomerate of a bunch of other podcasts. Wasn't always like that. It has probably about a total of almost maybe ten people that are part of it. But uh, yeah, the Occult Rejects Podcast. We cover occultism, conspiracies, true crime, paranormal uh you know, try to tie it to an ocult sense. And we got the Occult Research Institute or that is a website. Uh you know, just tons and tons of different information from different people. But yeah, all of our stuff you can find on YouTube, Bitch You Rumble and all major podcasts. What about Patreon? Actually, you know what we have. We have a Patreon. I mean totally honest with you. If you want to sign up with the Patreon you can. I think it's five bucks a month and you get nothing. It's just a way to donate to the show. I think it even says that you get nothing. This is a donation, you guys. Yeah, And I don't like to charge people for stuff, so I'd rather just answer donations. That's just going there.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's awesome. Thank you. All right.
Speaker 3: So first question I like to ask all my guests is what got you into this crazy world of high strangeness? Like and and I know your story is a good one, yeah, but uh yeah what what what brought you to this crazy ass world of that we talked about all the time.
Speaker 2: I plan had to take that back to like, oh god, almost twenty years ago, I'd say before before I guess twenty eleven, twenty ten. Before that, I was I was heavily into conspiracy theories. I'd say probably around two thousand and nine is when I started getting big into that stuff, and I forgot how. I think it was just literally a suggestion on YouTube took me to like Project Camelot, and somehow I went down like the rabbit hole of like conspiracy theories and all this weird shit, and I kind of gravitated towards Michael Tassarian, David Iike, Mark Passio, oh God, Jordan Maxwell, you know, all those people that were big into the occult. And I found it really interesting. And I always did believe kind of like in the occult of magic as a child. So this stuff interested me and I started looking into it, and you know, again, I guess for a few years it was just like something that I was heavily interested in, and I would research a lot of it, and at some point I just realized, like, I, you know, I'm following all these orders, I'm following all these names, all these people that started all this stuff, and I was like, oh, I still have zero fucking clue what the hell magic actually is, though, So I was like, maybe maybe I can start looking at some books and stuff. So I had gotten like one book it was like High Magic, or like thirteen Lessons or twelve Lessons by Donald Michael Craig, something like that, and I checked that out and I was kind of interested in it. And there was some stuff of Alista Crowley in there, and I knew who he was. I knew like stories of him. I did think he was in a cult genius regardless of what fucked up shit he may have done. So I did like contemplate a little bit, like all right, this guy might have stuff worth checking out. And eventually I was like, you know what, I want to see if I can actually find a place to go to. And I knew somebody who was a Freemason because they were both. The guy was also into ceremonial magic, and he had if you're gonna try to get into ceremonial magic and the Freemasons, you're gonna be waiting fucking a long time, he said, before they even acknowledged that shit. And I was like, all right, I'm not putting years in for that. And he's like, oh, to see if there's like maybe a Golden Doorn or an OTO near you. And I was like, all right, maybe the Golden Dorn because I was kind of interested in that a little bit because they seemed a little bit more academic. I guess there wasn't one near me, but when I started looking, I was like, oh, there's a fucking Oto lodge twenty minutes away. I was like, maybe I could check that out. I mean, it's really the only options I got, And eventually I pulled the trigger. I contacted them and asked them about coming to visit the place, and they had, like all these places have like some sort of social media you know, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, some way you can get in touch with them, and they'll have like some sort of schedule probably for what goes on in the lodge. And you know, I think they had maybe they suggested or I just decided, oh, maybe I'll go to Antic Mass. I think because I found it on YouTube and I figured, all right, I could watch it on YouTube. I have an idea of like what I'm walking into. So uh eventually I made it to a Gnostic Mass, and uh, I mean it was weird at first too. It did even like kind of like, uh, I guess, because you know, I guess since you don't show nudity on YouTube. When the tits came out in the Gnostic Mass, I was like, all right, what the fuck's going on? As this idea shut shit like happened, and I remember telling myself, this gets any fucking weirder than this. I'm leaving. Yeah, yeah, I'm like I'm showing Most people are like, oh, great titties, but I'm just like, all right, what the fuck's happening next? You know, I'm in like the basement of a building in a fucking temple where I'm like fuck, you know, so nothing else got weirder. I think the next time I went back, it was actually for a class on either like making candle magic or some shit. It wasn't a Gnostic mass right again, but uh, I went back and took it, went back for a class, and I was like, all right, this stuff isn't like too bad, and like some of the people there were all and I noticed there was a lot of people there into different stuff, so I was like, this might work out for me, just to learn from other people. And I guess about that lesson about another five or six years until I left. You know, I got sucked in a little bit. I didn't drink the kool aid too much, but I was you know, you know, I did start going and became a little bit more active, and at some point around COVID time, I did have like I you know, would have a regimen where I would do a lot of meditations, chakra work and you know, ritual work to believe it or not, almost like every day. And eventually at some point I started when I would consider having magical experiences and to me, it just didn't match my experience at that place. I didn't think the people there were heading in the same direction as me. And around COVID time, they got all crazy with that shit. They they closed their doors, they wouldn't you know, they weren't doing anything. And then when they decided that they wanted to maybe open back up again, they sent out an email saying that ninety three percent, which is funny because they used ninety three all the time, ninety three percent of the lodge is uncomfortable with going there unless they're vaccinated. And I was like, I know, me, Jordan, and my friend Adjason, all three of us never got this fucking supposed thing that you just took, right, So how was it that ninety three percent? Because we all would have said, fuck you, that's crazy, you know what I'm saying. So I was just like, this wasn't even a real poll, is it, because we didn't get fucking asked, right. Yeah. So I'm like, yeah, now you're just making fucking shit up in my opinion. And then they decided to start doing zoom meetings and I was like, all right, I'll stick with that just to stay active. But even at this point, six months prior to COVID or them closing down. I wasn't even going anymore because I just didn't I didn't feel right there, getting headed in a different direction. Yeah yeah, And then they got crazy with the George Floyd shit, and then that was that was what wrapped it up. The George Floyd stuff happened. Actually, the George Floyd might have actually happened before, like the crazy COVID shit with the you gotta be vaccinated, and I was already pissed off, but they had a thing for the George Floyd shit. They sent out an email and I was like, I gotta check this out. I'm gonna join the Zoom just for shits and giggles and see what the fuck's like. Why are we talking about George Floyd? Because we're the Oto, the Oto, and I'm just gonna use this an example because it's a perfect example. Is a lot like alcoholics anonymous in the sense we're not supposed to have shit to say about the outside world except what's going on in here. We're only supposed to be talking about magic. Fucking politics has nothing to do with this. Why the fuck are we getting into this shit? And it ended up turning into like almost group therapy, like a kumbaya about like who the fuck's experienced racism, you know, And I was just like, this is interesting considering there's only like fucking two black people on the lodge, so like why the fuck and only one of them are here, so like what is this about? You know? We got white people going around in a circle talking about how they saw black being like, I'm like, what the fuck is this man? And then I was just like, yeah, I think I'm I don't know about this. And then the all of sudden they brought up asking if people wanted to start protesting together, and I was like, Yo, what the fuck does this have to do with the Oto man? And after that I was like, Yo, this is it. Like they're too far left, they're getting involved. You know, it's just very weird. I was like, I think this shit is my opinion, just my opinion overall. I do think the OTO, if it wasn't from inception, I do think it's a CIA fucking I think it's ran by the CIA at this point. Yeah, yeah, I think it's. My opinion is just I've even questioned this about the Temple set. I'm just gonna be completely honest with you, and especially from having a few of those guys on the show, I think the government or the CIA gets involved in these places and they realize that there are smart motherfuckers in these places, people that I've experienced magic, and they actually just like use them as data. Yeah right, And maybe they may not even so, man, these people may not even know, but I think they're being pent out and used by the CIA.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, like I mean that is so I'm just putting some stuff together here. So you're saying, like the way that they're reacting to a I guess you would call it, because I don't like to get political, but a more liberal agenda, right, so let's call it that, all right. So we're already predisposed to this. But so along with that, and I've talked about this on other podcasts like Nefhelm de Squad and a couple others where we talked about that is this is the the progressive or the left's playbook. Is is nudge by cast Sunstein? Who and when when we say nudge is just you know, it's like the boiling the frog and the boiling water.
Speaker 2: You just turn the heat up a little bit.
Speaker 3: But you're just nudging that person to do exactly what you want. The CIA is they they perfected it. Oh so yeah, so it wouldn't make it. It's not a far jump. It's not a far leap. Pretty soon are We're gonna probably have to restart the podcast because we're talking about this ship. But you know what I'm saying that that is stuff that they are abslite. So that's that's a great correlation because it's.
Speaker 2: A they even had a position there. This is another thing to add on where I started even thinking, like, what's really going on here? What do you start moving up in degrees? They're gonna even if you've been there for a while, they may start being like, oh, why don't you start like kind of doing things. You know, maybe the mask you know, get involved. You know, they're gonna want you to get involved. And like for me, the mass they ask people to get involved a lot. I know this may sound silly and cheesy, but like again, at some point they would show tits and I'm gona just be honest. Most of the again, I'm not saying I'm going Gods gift to women, but these women I really didn't care to see them fucking like that. So I was like, I'll get I'll start, I'll start, I'll start doing one of the child there's two they called children. You're basically representing the pillars and you're following the priest and the priestess throughout the ritual. I chose to do one of those because when the time comes for the priests to take off her shit, I'm actually facing the completely different way and looking at everybody else and she's behind me. So now now I don't have to worry about any uncomfortability, and I'm getting involved and I'm doing the easiest fucking thing. I'm walking around with salt water and Sultan water or a fucking incense and incense burner, you know. So I did that, But eventually they start wanting you to do other stuff, and when you get to the second degree, you're eligible to start doing like you start, you would do skypes with uh God, I forgot the fucking dude's name. He's like one of the highest ups. He might have been like the outerhead guy. I think it was Beto whatever. I forgot as fuck. They have silly fucking names. The I thought from someone that I had spoke to from another lodge. They said that they had that position. They said it was easy, and I thought, they said, once a month, you talk to the guy and he just gives you, you know, he asks you a couple of questions about the lodge and what's going on and how everything is. And I was like, I think I could do that. You know, it's a fucking easy thing to get them off my back. I'll do it for a year. When I looked into it, it's every week. I was like, what the fuck do you need to know about every fucking week inside that lodge? Bro? What the fuck are you looking for? You know, you're you're looking for data at this point, there's something behind this. If every week you want to know, what the like, what's the difference from last week? A couple of people showed up, somebody showed some fucking titties, and we went home. You know what I'm saying, that's a gnostic mess, man. We had some we had some fucking cakes, a light, we had some fucking wine. Everybody talked shit and we went home. What the fuck do you need to know about every week? Dude? There's something up with that. In my opinion, that's just weird. Yeah, yeah, and I was just like, yo, I ain't being a fucking spy before, you know, and you want me to start repeating the shit I hurt people. Uh, you know, he's dropping her fucking weird. It was weird, And I was like, that was another one that I was like, I don't know. Oh, and another thing. After you do your initiations, eventually a couple of weeks later, they'll do a class for the people that were there and or people who even attended or took the initiation already. If you took the second degree, you could come back, you know, three years later. For one of those classes, they started telling you things that would be needed to move up at certain degrees. And at one of them, if you're with somebody, the person's got to be in the OTO. And then above that, I think it was the seventh or eighth degree, you're going to sign over all your shit. But then now I had this guy Paul on my show, which I do think he might have been telling the truth about this, because he was actually saying he doesn't there was somebody else I had on my show that was a tenth degree, and he says, I don't believe they probably stepped down because once you reach tenth degree, all that shit everybody else chipped in and fucking gave the order at the eighth degree is now yours. Right, So that is a fucking cult. You're giving up your shit at the eighth degree and if you never go any higher than that, you'll never get it back and somebody else owns it. What the fuck is that? So weird? That is crazy? Jo I remember sitting there and they said something about like sin oval your property. I was like, yo, and I'm like trying to like look at my boy Jordan, who like did every fucking initiation with me up to that point. I'm like looking at I'm like, Yo, did you just fucking hear that? And from that moment on, I already knew it was I'm not going to be here forever because I'm not doing that shit. That's fucking retarded. This is a cult. If you were taking my shit at that point, absolutely a cult, fucking while That's why I was like, Yo, this is not for me. I was like, I knew my time was short.
Speaker 3: At that point, right, So what did you move into?
Speaker 2: What do you like? Where did where?
Speaker 3: Where did we go from there? When when you decide so around.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even tell you anymore now, yeah, and looking back, everything's so like, but uh, I guess getting into the stuff, I could say I got heavily into Kabbala. I got it too, that Jamatria planetary magic. I don't know if that's where you're trying to get into, like where did they go from? But yeah, yeah, what did I did a lot of ritual work. I used to do a lot of the uh lesser banishing ritual, the pentagram, the hexagram. I would do with a lot of invocations too, but uh, daily I would do meditations, I would do chakra work and uh breathing techniques and visual visualizations. But I would say probably two or three times a day. I still did like banishing rituals and ship But I did that for years and years and years.
Speaker 3: And where like what what were the effects if any?
Speaker 2: Eventually, at one point I started having like weird experiences where I would go into meditations and uh, I all the first time it happened when I did, I did like my meditations. I would normally do a meditation before ritual before like I get into it, just to clear my mind, and then I would get into the ritual then sometimes when I wanted to, I guess, uh evoke whatever I'm doing. I sometimes like in the middle of it, I would do another meditation to think about like what I'm actually doing. And sometimes I would use the uh oh God, what's it called?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The middle pillow ritual where instead of seven chakras, you'd have like really five that you're focusing on, and you're supposed to like vibrate certain sounds and picture them and then you know all these things that you're supposed to envision, and that one I was just kind of like and I think I was doing it in an Egyptian too. I think I was saying the words an Egyptian. I don't know if this makes a difference or not. I started doing like the chakra things, and I was focusing on my third eye and pushing on it, which I might sound crazy for people who don't don't understand that stuff, but I was pushing on it, and like all of a sudden, it was just like I had some sort of explosion, and it's like I was in like a almost like a high reds, like like I walked into a movie. It was very weird and that kind of like freaked me out, But it was like it was interesting. I had this view that I felt like that I was like, I don't know why. I just assumed there was like a pyramid, because I felt like I was inside of a place that had it peaked like a pyramid, but the wall was gone and I could see out and it just looked like sand everywhere. So in my mind, I'm like, oh, this is fucking Egypt or wherever. I don't know, Yeah, it's a pyramid. And then I started thinking about, like, well, where am I? And I started thinking like who am I? Because like all I'm seeing is just like a vision. I'm not It's not like there's anybody attached to it. And it's like, all of a sudden, my view kind of like swivels around. It's like it's like it was like a fucking floating camera or something, and it starts to turn around, and like, I'm like looking at this like being that's like standing there, and it looks like an Egyptian being, like standing in a cutoff part of a of a pyramid. And then I started to think, I was like, is that mean? As soon as I thought that, I woke up, I came out of it. That kind of freaked me out, weirded me out. I was like, I don't know what the fuck that was about, because the weird thing is is that it actually seemed extremely detailed, like the grain you could almost see the fucking pores and everything really like almost sandy believe or not. I've even gone back. I was like, Yo, it almost looks like, you know, they talk about making things out of clay and when you start getting into kabala and shit, I'm like that almost looked like everything was made out of clay at sand. It was weird. So I actually was like, yo, I think you're gonna chill out with some of the rituals and I think I'm just gonna stick to like basic meditation shit and just you know, go back to basics and just chill out on that, because I was like, I don't know what the fuck that was and it wasn't like what I was intending, and it like literally was like pretty fucking like intense and realistic to me. So I was like, I don't know what the fuck happened in my head. So I was like, chill out. And I think about a week later, I was, uh, I was meditating and I was going up and down on my shakras while I was sitting in a chair in the god pose, which is basically just like with a straight back and your hands on your legs and you're just kind of sitting still. And I was doing my meditation, and then I started going in the chakra work and I started pushing on like my third eye again, and I had noticed that like the dark I would push on it, and like, you know, after meditating for a while, for people who do that, you might I just sound silly, but it's like, twenty minutes in, it's gonna seem darker for me than it was five minutes in. You know what I'm saying. Just after a while, it seems to get darker and darker. Maybe your eyes aren't paying attention, like what's going on outside or whatever. It would get pretty dark. But I was realizing when I was pushing on the pineal gland, it would almost make it look like in the middle of my vision, like it got even darker to where it almost looked like like in like oil coming up out of the ground and starting to like spread out. And I was like, oh, this is interesting, So I'm going with it. You know what, I'm saying. So I'm still pressing on it, and it turns totally black, and it starts to look like almost real fine lines of like colors from like a thermal cam. But it was like thin burning lines, like like rainbow, almost like from a rainbow slick of oil in a road. It almost looks like that coming out from the edges. And then it just totally goes black, as black as you are, way black than it was before. And then it almost starts to look like water like it almost starts to look like it's like moving. And I have even wondered, as crazy as it sounds, when we get into it more, maybe you'll see why I was wondering about that. But I had even thought like, is that actually not moving? And is there some sort of like light, because if you shine light on something in a certain way, you can make it look like it's waving even though it's not. Of course, you know, it's just so I see that going on, and then all of a sudden it just stops, like like complete like it just turned to ice. And then all of a sudden, I see this white fucking burning dot like and this sounds crazy, even though I'm in my own head. It looks like it's like there's distance inside my head between me and this. I would call it a blazing star, because I do question if this was what Crowley's actually talking about. I would see this burning white light and I would just hold on to it, and like if I wasn't pressing on my pineal gland and just sound crazy, almost making my eyes cross eyed by looking up towards my pineal gland with my eyes closed, I would lose it. This just sound crazy. It's almost like I had to lock on with my eyes in the pineal gland and hold on to this dot and then it will just stay. And then it starts to get bigger too. And then like as it's getting bigger, it's like you see it almost like this black smoke starts swirlling around and turns into a sphere in front of the white light. So now as it starts to get bigger, it's like, okay, this is an eclipse now, which is what's on my logo all over the shit that right, So now I got this big eclipse just like fucking coming up, and it's in my vision and all these from the like four cardinal angles, it would have directions, colors start coming out, and it starts to spin and starts to look like a swaped like I'm just gonna keep it real, and it starts to spin and all these lines look like it's reverberating out. Now, So I got this big eclipse in front of me and these like those fluorescent colored lines again that looks like like a thermal camera something like. It's like burning colors, something I have never seen with my eyes open. That's another thing. All this stuff looks way different than if I have my eyes open. It's hard to explain, but it's so they're reverberating out and then all of a sudden, it starts looking like fucking explosions or something like around it, like are orange and red. And then at some point the explosions almost start to look I's seen it sound weird, and that's why I use it on one of my logos. It almost starts to look like roses blooming and opening up around the eclipse. And then it's like, so I'm watching this and I'm still focusing and like my opinion, I'm like, yo, this this is a great fucking free movie I'm watching right now. I'm not I Swear to God, I'm not thinking, like really anything about this besides like, oh, this is some pretty fucking cool, wicked shit I'm seeing right now with my eyes closed. Swear to God, I'm not thinking anything insane about this. I was even like, hell, this would have been cold to fucking stone, you know. So I'm watching, I'm watching this ship, and now all of a sudden that shit goes away, and I start getting like all these all these geometric shapes like spinning, like sacred geometry, spinning around the fucking eclipse, and it almost like like flashing past me and like spinning and all this shit, And I was like, oh, this is fucking crazy, you know. And then I see that it goes for a while and then all of them sudden it stops. And then this is like when I was like, Yo, what the fuck? If you see my logo, it looks like movie reels coming out of the eclipse. Now, now, if you were to like take away making it look like a movie rail and just had windows that were separated from each other and looked like they were just going past you like this, that's exactly what starts happening. All of a sudden, these these windows that look like they're like Sepias cellophane. They almost look like like it's like kind of like tinted, but you can't see it clearly, and you just see these windows across your cycleing really slow, and it looks like, I swear to god, I don't know what the fuck it is different times or places or something, but like every one of them has a different image in it. And one time I actually was interested in them, because this has happened to me multiple times. For some reason, I was thinking, what's in that window? Well, what's in that And it's weird. It's like again, when I have this vision, I don't have a body. I'm just like, I'm just witnessing something. Technically, it feels like, so I'd be thinking, like, what's in that window? And it's like my vision starts moving close to it and then turns to the side and like looks into it, and I'm looking at it. I'm like, yo, that looks like was that Arizona or is that a nuclear fallout? Because it just looked like nothing, like just barren land. And I'm like, for some reason, I thought inside my head, this is a thought that came to my head. This doesn't look like a place that I want to visit. I don't know, for some reason, maybe it was an option, I don't know, And as soon as I thought that, it came right out of it. But other times when I just kind of let the things go, if I let them go at that point and just keep going and the eclips like almost starts to get brighter, I'll start feeling physical feelings even within my body. At that point, I'll start getting like almost like a trembling in my feet. And it's almost as if as the trembling moves up. Let's say, the trembling starts at my feet, by the time I got to my knees, everything below my knees, it doesn't even feel like it's there anymore. Is that if as if it blew away or doesn't even exist, or I'm like erasing my code or some shit, kind of like Tron But do you see the guy getting zafted into the computer. It's almost like that, right, It's like all that shit it's getting exact it's gone, and you know, so it starts to go up towards closer to like my stomach now, and it's like almost like I could feel like everything maybe in me is starting to build up, and then it gets to like up in my head, and at one point, like right out the back of the right where they put the fucking yamica. I don't know if that has something to do with it. It literally feels like I'm starting to like fucking burst out of the top of my head. And then at that point it feels like it sounds crazy like water or electricity is something. It just starts flowing from the bottom of all way up and it feels like, like I've explained it like this, if you were like laying on the beach and the waves crashed and the water started rolling up, rolling up the sand, I guess somehow. Let's say, if your feet, the bottom of your feet were cut open and the water could run through your body, it was just if it just kept flowing right through you. And that started happening. And then as it blew up like out of my head right before that, as this is happening, those screens away, and all I see is just the eclipse all by itself. And then it starts to come apart, but not from like right to left like we normally see, just like Toast's headdress with the crescent moon in the sun. It starts to separate, and it looks just like that for a few seconds. You see more of the white crescent of the white and the black moving, and then all of a sudden, it completely separates and it goes away and you have this glowing white light, and all of a sudden, it's like, phew. It's as if like someone put a trigger up to your head and pulled it. You see this, and like literally feels like the pressure that I have been pushing on my third eye that whole time, Like all of a sudden, it switched polarity, and now everything that I've been pushing is now coming back at me. And all of a sudden, it's like you even feel like something in my third eye around my head like crack or explode, and like all of a sudden, it was just complete white light. And then I felt as if like I burst into like a thousand butterflies, and all of a sudden, it felt like my whole body and my whole self just started stretching the fuck out and fluttering. And then like I just is gonna sound crazy, but like I've wondered about what the pictures NASA is showing you, because that's basically the shit that I saw when I was out there, right, it's gonna look like it looked like a lot of like out of space to me, and you're not there, but like he's even at one point it felt like a little bit like two thousand and one where they're showing the ending and they're showing like that plane and everything like kind of like stretching out. It almost literally felt like that I was just being stretched down to the fabric of reality. But like as that was happening, all I felt was this feeling that normally what I would express here as love, but a million times more intense. And like I've said this before, no matter what drug or no matter what nut you bust, it is never gonna feel the same as this. It is something that I've never end those feelings that I experienced, I have never felt them before except for this experience. And long story short, after I had this experience, I had it a few more times, and from doing it, eventually he did end up in the hospital. I made a picture about it and put it up recently, and I have said this for the last fucking four years. When I fuck with magic, my one pupil blows up and the other one gets small. Same fucking thing. The liver King's acting out on me. That's what You fuck with magic enough, you will act like him. You will act like Kanye West. You'll turn into Joe Biden. That is my opinion. Those people are fucking with magic and that eyeball shit is a side effect of one of them. I had that happen to me. Doctors had zero fucking clue what was wrong. Because I said, your eyesight's still good. They had me go see a specialist. But when I was in the hospital, they were saying that either whatever I was experiencing was Mike. But I also had an issue with my fucking blood. My hemoglobein was jacked up to nineteen point six. They said it's basically sludge. They had to give me blood and they had to give me a bag of sailing. So what I'm trying to get at too, I do think there is actually something in your blood. Maybe it's like that Star Wars shit where you got this whatever they call that crab medical or whatever, but there's something. I had an issue with that and my eyes and even now if I fuck with that shit or sometimes I can bring myself. I'll bring myself to the eclipse and the movies coming. But I won't let myself blast off, not all the time. Even if I do that. When I open up my eyes, I've even shown pictures on Twitter, my pupils will change.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you think about Horace, the aion of Horace, what does he do? He fights and flies? Yeah, I'm getting flight and fight both eyes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, man, I've had similar experience answers uh when I took psilocybin.
Speaker 2: I can see see that's what freaks me out about doing any of that. Ship now said, actually, what is gonna happen to me if I take that?
Speaker 3: But with psilocybin. And I don't know about the eyes though, But I mean psilocybin is a long haul.
Speaker 2: That's a I mean not.
Speaker 3: Like a long haul but a few hours.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And and and you you're feeling stuff and seeing stuff and talking to stuff. Had a full blown conversation with a cardinal.
Speaker 2: Will Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Crazy, And I get I understand the rose I understand the roses.
Speaker 2: Uh. So I used to also do uh a practice called.
Speaker 3: I don't really I haven't really done it in a long time, but uh, coherent breathing it's called uh and it's very focusing and and you're visualizing things coming.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that is important your head or vice versa. Yes, yes, I think that is very important. So uh so, yeah, it's it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's it's so confusing, right, and you especially as people that want to like I, I feel inherently like a good person and I don't want to tap into anything not good, right, But it's super confusing because it feels and it doesn't feel good, Like you said that, that feeling of love that is also the feeling that people that have near death experiences.
Speaker 2: I was going to get into people that.
Speaker 3: Like, how does how does that you know, how does that focus in on NDEs? How does that come into every time people see the light?
Speaker 2: It's just love?
Speaker 3: But is it a counterfeit or is that the same experience? Right? It's one of those things again, This is one of those one of those times I say that we don't know shit. We don't know shit about anything, and we're way outside our depth and we can interpret it the way that we think we can.
Speaker 2: But unless you've been I think I think we've been sold a sham of what reality actually is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like so it's like one of those things like where do you go with that? Man?
Speaker 2: Like, where does you go to? Where do you go with that? That's well, that was exactly how I started the podcast, I guess, right.
Speaker 3: And so it's funny how this, you know, went into that because my literal question was like those unfamiliar with the co rejects, what inspired you just start the podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what does the name truly mean to you? That's exactly what I've written down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, Now, because I had that experience, I was just like, this is another thing too, and this is gonna sound so fucking corny, and I know it does, or maybe some people don't think it is. I don't know who cares, but it's very much it's gonna sound silly, very much like the Matrix. Now, I'm not gonna wake up and be like, oh, I know, Kung Fu, you know what I'm saying, Like Neo and he's like, Hey, you're going to open up your eyes and no stuff you didn't know prior. You're gonna open up your eyes and understand things that have confused you before. There was times you know them, you know them here. Yeah, it's like it's a knowing. It's like you're being told like you know now. It's not even like I think it is a fucking knowing to where it's almost like I've had visions to where it's just like you see all these all like these visions or all these like tarot cards or all this stuff, and it's like, for some reason, the way it's being strung along and you're visualizing it, you're like, oh my god, I see what it's showing me. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: And not I'm not going to cut you off and go down some rabbit hole. But like I know people. So I've I've had a experience where I died, but I.
Speaker 2: Didn't have it.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a traditional ND like you know, I didn't. I don't remember a damn thing right. But I woke up and I just know shit and I can do shit. So like I have enough, so I I feel energy and I see it. Oh, I can see people's auras and stuff. I can tell when something's wrong. I can all these things, but I.
Speaker 2: I don't remember anything.
Speaker 3: Like so I had an experience, but I didn't have an experience. And I've met other folks that have had I call them non any NDEs, but they but they definitely died right and then you know, had to either get resuscitated in some form or fashion. They don't remember anything, but now they can walk into a house and know like if there's good or bad energy there, right, and like in their gut, like they feel it that there's remnants of that whatever the fuck that is. There's remnants that have been pulled or opened whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So anyway, it was great, you know, it was weird, like just another thing like even like you know, I don't know if like things change in a person after they have these experiences. One of the reasons I even had sent myself to the hospital is besides that feeling good, because my body just felt like it was like a battery about to explode. I was like feeling like okay, and I was like, you know, let me drive two blocks of maybe three blocks down the road to the park and let me just walk around get outside. Yeah, like touch touch ground. Yeah, I'm walking around to it. And it's like, Yo, this is gonna sound fucking insane. There would be somebody like me, well, eventually would turn into the person. It would be like somebody walking their dog down the fucking like down farther to the walkway in the park, and it looks like light fucking shooting up from the fucking ground, like turning into a two dimensional picture and then popping into three D. And I was like, Yo, what the fuck is wrong with me?
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't take anything. Yeah yo.
Speaker 2: And that was another thing too. I swear this di gonna sound crazy. I didn't start smoking weed again until COVID because I was like, oo, if I gotta fucking go out in the world and deal with these fucking crazy motherfuckers, I'm gonna have to start smoking again. I literally quit smoking weed for about fifteen years. So I wasn't even stoned when I was doing these rituals, so like there was no drugs or alcohol even involved when I when I had these crazy effects, these magical experiences, So that was even nothing. I can't even choke it up to the fucking weed. I was like, I was so between this shit. Yeah, so uh yeah. So like even just that like just seeing things differently, things things started coming into my head that I was just like, Yo, I believed it to be true, and I was like, if this is real, everything I've been told is a fucking lot about our existence, Like, are you start even thinking if what I even experience is what I think it is? This isn't we've been believed to think that this isn't normal possible? You know. One of the things I do want to get into with you, and it's something that I do when I have an opportunity, I do like to try to push this aspect because I do think it's truthful and if you're going to get involved in the shit, I think people should understand what the fuck they're really playing with. But when it comes to magic, magic magic, like really my experience, I think you are separating your soul from your body, and I do think in a sense you are actually having an NDE. The movie, my opinion, the movie flat Liners is real. Yeah, that is real because in a sense, I would just say, let's say me and you had that experience through meditation. We just did it in a natural way. Their way is a hat, cheat code or a hack. You know, they're using drugs and they're you know, trying to keep themselves out for a certain amount of time. We go into a meditation and we just click out here and there and then come back. I do believe that, as crazy as it sounds, if you really want to fuck with magic and you want to have those same experiences, you are actually fucking with life and death. Yeah, and not trying to like sound crazier grift like, oh I got bigger bulls and the motherfucker I had no idea what was happening at first. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't watched that movie, it's an older movie. Yeah, the Flatliners watch it. It'll make your head explode a little bit.
Speaker 2: And every time they wake up like don't they understand and no different shit kind of and then it ends up turning bad, Yeah, because they start up using it and doing it over and over again. That's what I'm saying. You end up turning into Kanye West.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, like wow, like just the correlations and the and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I even think like if you start shit, you start I think entertaining certain stuff and keeping the whole death and rebirth as literal, I think a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things might actually start making more sense in the occult when you start actually wanting to entertain them. That might actually be literal and not just the phrase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it just shows you how fine the line is, right, Yeah, like to step over.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take much. No, I mean and that too. Uh never you not comparing myself to Jesus, but I mean even that guy Smully said he died too to have this experience, right, I mean they're telling you in religious books, this guy had to die to have that experience. Yep. That the death thing. And because of those experiences is what made me start to end my problems with my eyeballs, started making me think, what the fuck's up with the eyes and this shit? And that's when I started looking into the eyeballs and like really looking into them, like pictures of them and learning how they work, and like looking at certain things, and I was just like, yo, this is all There's a lot of occult symbolism in here. And then eventually ended up doing like a five or six part series that I honestly wish I could redo now because it probably be like two hundred times better, just because me and the people on the show have like learned so much more since then. But in my opinion, I think one of the biggest secrets of secrets in occult symbolism is actually they do my opinion, the Catholic Church, especially during the Renaissance time. That's all those motherfuckers were doing was creating, like you're building shit or making stuff that was just representing the inside of your eyeball on what's going on during a magical experience. Yeah, a lot of it seems like it to me. I mean even certain siguls you start looking at, You're like, wow, that's exactly how light reflects off of your lens. Like even the all you know, Madete, I have the universal hexagram on my arm. Depending on what your lens is doing. At some point, it looks like that the Hubble telescope reflects their light like that inside of it, the same makes a universal hexagram in order to see the stars. Supposedly, that's what the light reflection is off the mirror is inside of the telescope to see that something's up with that. It's not all just Dixon demons.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so like yeah, like I mean people try to make this still black and white. Yeah, literally right, when it's so much of it's just gray. So it's like in your research though, like what's the relationship between I'm trying to figure out I guess spiritual warfare, let's call it that, and a cult ritual, like how much of what we're seeing is physical versus metaphysical in nature?
Speaker 2: Right, I think when it comes to ritual stuff, you know, this is really the best answer. Eventually I started having these experiences without doing any rituals. But I do think some of that this does sound crazy, and the LBRP especially and maybe even the hexagram. I actually do think you are mimicking your eyebles movements to have a magical experience. It's gonna sound crazy, but like I do your eyeball, your pupil will open up from the four cardinal directions, but when it closes, it screws closed. And a fun fact for people to may not know this, and a question if this is why Croley even said magic is in the asshole or magic is in the butt. But your pupil is the same muscle inside your asshole, the sphinxter muscle. That's why it twists closed. So technically your asshole is in your eye. I guess, so.
Speaker 3: That will that will screw closed eyes and assholes, right, everybody's got so that will spin closed.
Speaker 2: So now in the ritual, you're going to the four cardinal directions and you're basically, you know, taking control of that area. And as you're doing that, and you're in your black robe, like your pupil spinning closed, and then you're even getting rid of light pulling it in. It spins, and some people will put salt around their circle, your area serrata, you'll start to grow crystal crystalline stuff around it too, it says, I know this sounds crazy, but I do think in some of those rituals you're actually showing either opening or closing of the pupil, which then starts to dictate light, which is exactly what you're supposed to be doing in those fucking things. I know that sounds crazy, but I think a lot of ritual stuff like put it this way, after my opinion, after I had a magical experience, I realized, for me, this is where you really, I think, have to make a decision, or this is where I think I will judged by God. Is a little hard, but I don't want to use that phrase. But it's the easiest thing for pyb most people to understand. But at that point, this is where I think it matters who the fuck I am because either I am going to go back and tell people about my experience and how you can have one too, or I'm going to use this experience to manipulate motherfuckers and get mine. Yeah, because I think after you have that experience, you know exactly who the fuck you are and how the fuck your mind works and what fear throw shackles on you. For me, I had to do that was a big thing. I did a lot of shadow work before this experience. I started looking at my own mind and started figuring out why am I run on certain fears? Where the fuck did I get those from? Do I even agree with that shit anymore? And I just feel that, uh fuck, I figure ou where it was going with that. Oh, that you will start to realize it is it when you start to For me, when I started realizing what controlled me, You're like, this is every other person in the world. It's just somebody has little buttons that maybe you have to push a little bit harder. You'll know how to manipulate and make a motherfucker fear something, love something, or hate something. And I do think that after this experience, it was just like for me, it's just like you're like, Yo, this is a where do you go from here? And that was even some of the reasons why I even kind of chilled out on doing this shit, because it's just like, at some point after doing this and am I just gonna be like you know when I think I'm gonna choose the asshole this time? Yeah, like you gotta yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was like, like, you got to a point where you uncovered something that made you stop digging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was enough and now yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, let me let me ask you though, have you ever felt like when you're in a state, let's call it that, where you're being that you feel like you're being watched?
Speaker 2: I felt like that afterwards, Believe it or not. It was something that even made me feel like that, like, uh, somehow the people may have known that I had that experience, right, it's just really weird to that And it was one of the reasons why I didn't even want to go back to the place anymore. I know, it's gonna sound crazy, because I was like, I don't want anybody even picking up on it because I was a little confused about what the fuck happened. I don't need some sick fuck telling me what my experience was. And then I'm like, oh my god, Okay, that sounds great and I want to believe that. And before you know what, I'm being pimped out of mind talked by somebody at the lodge.
Speaker 3: Because then, you know what happened tonight, like in Danger.
Speaker 2: I did feel all that after an experience. Again, these are the reasons why I didn't even want to go back. I just felt like there was like I just wasn't a safe place. Yeah yeah, right, like or somebody knew or somebody knew there that something happened. I was like, I just don't want to go back. I'm good on my own, thank you. So, So what that's funny.
Speaker 3: I podcast is called broadcasting seeds. And you know what I do, man, You've you've talked, You've talked, and so I just like to plant seeds in people's minds and make them think about shit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, so for someone getting started to wake up to this type of stuff right.
Speaker 2: In the world, and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Where you're coming from, doesn't really matter because you're everyone's coming from somewhere. You're talking religion, we're talking you know, good, bad, ugly, all of it right, even spiritually dangerous.
Speaker 2: Some people will look.
Speaker 3: At it in that aspect, right, Any rules, it's my military background. Any rules of engagement. Oh, like I had that that that you can share just to so people are safe. Man.
Speaker 2: Like, for one, you know, this is something I even kind of wanted to get into. And I think maybe it's a little bit teetering what you were asking about too. In my opinion, when it comes to magic, if you want to start getting into black and white magic, and I even think that's like, you know, not the best way to explain it. I think it's what I was doing at one point. Yes, I was very interested in trying to control and run the world around me. And at some point when I started getting into more of the whole spiritual stuff, and believe it or not, when I got into kabbala war, I started getting much more into the idea of God and trying to figure that out in my existence. I was more focused on me changing so I can have a magical experience with God. In my opinion, if you want to get into white and black or manipulating or not, I think that is a difference that instead of pushing my will onto the world around me, I'm just trying to change myself to have an experience with God. Those are two totally different things. I think. Yes, I would say, if you really want to get into magic and playing with that stuff, you're going to have to look at yourself. It's very much psychled social. It's not all as glamorous as you know. Everybody would probably say who's has half an experience or know what they're doing. Your first things you're going to do is learn to meditate. That doesn't sound fucking fun to anybody. You know, You're gonna have to learn to live inside your own head, just crazy as it sounds. And I've even said it on the show, and I said, if it stops people from listening, you're gonna have to stop possibly listening to ten fucking podcasts a day because you don't want to be stuck in your own head listening to your own fucking words. You're gonna have to figure out why do I not like hearing my own head? Yeah, you may have to actually learn to deal with that. I believe it or not. What I'm getting at is is not all like a rituals and glamorous shit. You're gonna have to I think actually if you want to do the right thing and help out this world, it's gonna have to be much more on changing you so you can finally hear God's voice. And my opinion, when that happens, you're supposed to share that with people, yeah, and will help them have their own experience. And again, like when I'm saying, I do think if you're going to have that experience, you're gonna have to entertain you might have to kind of die in a sense, And I do believe it is possible that if you make that sacrifice, you may not come back. And not trying to make that sound glamorous or edgy or you know whatever, it's just it's the truth. So you really should think about what you're going to embark on. If you really want to fuck with that ship, you know, you could you could get into it in a wick away and maybe just have some some fun and make it entertaining or you know whatever. But if you really want to fuck with that ship and understand how the people are running this world, you're gonna have to do things. But in ninety three percent of the population ain't willing to do yeah, you know, and then you're still gonna have to worry about what am I going to do with this understanding that I have now that I haven't had? Right? Yeah, in my opinion, you're going have to make sure you're a very good person before you even get which is the shadow way.
Speaker 3: So I guess kind of the next thing it's like at this time in our world, right, are we more in like a mass spiritual awakening or are more people deeper control?
Speaker 2: I think both is coming. Actually, I think the people who are NPCs as sheep are just gonna fucking get even worse. And I think there's going to be a few It's starting to happen now. And I mean just even from my experience at the Cosmic Summit, even minus the stuff I told you about from the templars, just the stuff that is being entertained scientifically, and even just how people are starting to go places and research stuff. I this may sound silly, but I do think we're on the precipice of like another occult renaissance. And I think it's actually very important that either we we do it die at this point, you know. But I do think it's gonna happen. I do think stuff is going to start coming out where the mass population is gonna have to start questioning what the fuck is like. Maybe we haven't under really understood everything that we've been told. Maybe this world is a little bit more magical. It will pibly be presented in a scientific way, which I think is probably the easiest way for humans to be able to accept shit's a little bit weirder than we thought because science told us right. But the thing is, if you saw looking at some of the weird shit scientists are even getting into, if magicians or ocultists were to talk to each other, if they're to drop their fucking egos on both sides and actually talk to each other, they changed the fucking world in a few years because they're both looking at the same shit. So I do think at some point, even people like myself, I luckily come across people that are like kind of in the academic world to take shit for some reason out of my mouth serious that like, they are starting to see that, like there is a correlation here, and I see it happening with more people, And I do think we're we're at a spot that I think eventually, hopefully within the next year or two, I think we will start understanding more stuff or we're gonna perish and just get even worse. But I do think we actually, I do think I'm trying to think positive. Even when I was at the Cosmic Summit, minus all the fucking templars and the Freemasons, but minus all that some of the stuff that was actually being entertained from an occultist angle, I was like, Wow, I can't like this. This is actually promising some of this stuff, you know, because like you're getting people that you're getting people now that are actually like into like they're studying the whole cimatics vibration stuff, and they're start to realize that these things, Like they're starting to figure out now that churches are made in certain ways that even if the person's playing the organ, because of the way the church is designed, the fucking sounds going to be different. So what you're playing and what's actually being heard is completely different, and it's being done on purpose. They're starting to realize that certain churches are either used to focus stuff or actually projected, and they're all on mounds. They're starting to realize now that old stuff from the medieval times that they thought were castles were actually probably power generator, Like the fact that this stuff is starting to come up going back hundreds of years, you're gonna have to start asking how the fuck did these people know how to do this? Right? And I think that is the stuff that's gonna start getting motherfuckers and be like, yo, wait what we've known science for a while. And now if you start going back to alchemists from the fifteen or sixteen hundreds, they're drawing eyeballs and brains inside their occult manuscripts and they're talking about sound and frequencies, you know, we're gonna hopefully start going I do think there's a possible way that we might actually start going back to a little bit of that and people might start waking up a little bit. But I think the NPCs that they're done. It's been done for a minute now. Yeah right. I do think even that whole covid era was kind of like we're gonna see who the function taught it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not gonna go down the spiracy rabbit hole this late in the episode, but I mean, dude, all you have to do is look at like fluoride, right, and we know what fluoride does to the pineal gland, which is what we would call our third eye, right, hydrofluorosilicic acid and those things and you know that were literally probably being poisoned.
Speaker 2: Yo. If you look into why they even use that, why they started using fluoride, it was because it's too expensive they get rid of the poison. That it's easier to just distribute it into water and let people fucking digest it and shut it out of pison. And they hear, uh, you know, it's like, what the fuck? Might it might help your teeth? Yeah, yeah, small doses will help your teeth, but when we want to get rid of it, it's too expensive of a fucking thing to get like what what? Oh? Thanks? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And uh and you know mind control.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was the benefits, yeah, the benefits of all that shit too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, all right, Nick, tell us again, where are the best ways to defind you?
Speaker 2: And you know, yeah, uh, best ways if you're into video YouTube, Uh, knock on Wood has been doing pretty well with that, catch a lot of lives on there, So if you want to catch shows early before they hit audio, you might be able to catch some of them on there. Rumble and Bit shoot for video and audio on all major podcasts you know, Sprinker Apples, Spotify, all those yeah, everywhere, my heart radio Deezer, you know, fucking all the things of the stuff. Yeah, yeah, wherever Spriker sends to. So yeah, I got all that, and I have the Occult Research Institute dot org. Uh that has a lot of the occult rejects on there, even people that aren't necessarily in occult reject like I got Mario from Symbolic Studies and a few other people that have the you know, don't work. There's some people on there that I've even actually done real scientific PaperWorks on orgone. We got a guy Leon on there. So there's a lot of stuff on there. It's all for free to check out. So check out a cult research Institute dot org. Yeah that's awesome, and donate, yes, yes please. Yeah, we got buy me a coffee. We got Patreon, I got all those. You can even go. People can even look at my patriot and I don't. I think I might have one or two people, so so hook a brother up. I don't even ask or advertise. That's another problem too. I feel like a day song and I'm pretty sure that's that's a reasonable to absolutely Again, thank you so much. Thank you man. That was great.
Speaker 3: That was a great chat and we'll do it again soon.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, sir, close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star. Focus on it'll become the eclipse. Don't feel that the show will be did and death
Speaker 2: Very ish, I w