Speaker 1: Meaning a live man like this man letting butterfly flapping and wing big down in the forest. Man, it gonna cause the tree fall, letting five thousand miles away. Man, nobody seen it. Nobody else. You don't need no man may pluck. You followed the story and you got directed for like that. That's way, man, don't blackly night on the panel. Man, Man, I know.
Speaker 2: Bird, Welcome back to the Jay Burton Show.
Speaker 1: How you doing man, I'm doing great, buddy. I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: I am too. Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to another episode of Burden and Bird's Media Share where this is awful audio podcasting. We just go through some sort of visual media. You may remember such hits as a Nation of Islam cartoons and Jack Chick tracks. But now we've got something that is uh. It is both less. It is more embarrassing than either one of those Like say what you will about the Nation of Islam. They're weird, they're kookie, but you don't get a deep sense of secondhand embarrassment. And that is not the case with our source today.
Speaker 1: Cap Yeah, I from what here's all what I know, from what you told me, from what you message me. We're gonna be talking about cash Paateel today. I want to outline this conversation before we begin with a poly market odds Cash Patel out by April thirtieth, twenty three percent going down. People think he's gonna stay, as though the Bondie firing and the potential Tulsa firing are going to mitigate the purge. But by June thirtieth, you've got fifty three percent of people think he's going to be out. By June thirtieth, I think it's all. But I mean, I'm actually think of putting some money on us right now. I think you'll be gone potentially by the time that this episode releases.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's definitely something to it. And honestly, I had this idea before the whole Spider Cash thing for efforts Cash Hotel's email got hacked public.
Speaker 1: Can I tell the story? Can I tell the Okay, from what I understand it was, it was late March and the Iranian government, through a hacking organization called Hondala. I didn't know if that was supposed to be a joke or not. They had announced that they had breached Cash Battel's personal Gmail account, which was, if I'm not mistaken, it was something like cash pet or something like that. It might have been like Bettel cash or something. They had leaked that. They published a bunch of emails of photos and his resume and some some dating profile information from him, and uh so it was almostly personal information, no classified stuff. And now the State Department has put up a ten million dollar bounty on the hackers, which is an unreasonably high amount for a personal leaked information. But I thought that was pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Bird name one other type that FBI has been used to settle one of Cash Bettel's personal beats, Right, I could now think of two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can think of two, three, three. I think I can think of three if I'm really okay, what's the third? Didn't he uh didn't he have? Didn't? Isn't he running the tunker? Carlson Sting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll say that's true. I don't know if it actually is. It's spiritually true.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to believe it. It's directionally true. Gotta be directionally true. But okay, But among among those things, there was a burner email address that was kind of been that had been tied to the Gmail address called Spider Cash, which is a pretty unique name. Spider like the bug. It's not a bug technically, but for all my bug fans out there. And then Cash like his name, so not money but k with a K. And they found the Spider Cash profile on a number of porn websites like x videos, and then it was created. This was the funniest part. It was created on January sixth, twenty twenty. The experts an emotion, right right, he had, Yeah, he had to go blow off some steam. Yeah, which well could be very real. I mean that literally might be what happened as he got home from the Capitol that evening and he went, who you know, that was tough. That was a tough one. Now, well, just the only other thing is now you probably wondering, well, how do we know that it's it's actually him, because Spider Cash doesn't tell us much. This is the thing that a lot of people aren't getting into. But you have to remember that he he graduated from the University of Richmond, whose mascot is the Spiders. Okay, so a lot of people didn't catch that piece of information, but I thought that that was pretty interesting. So that was the kind of school pride thing that was coming out as possibly he took the name because he's uh, you know, he's proud of of his his school. But there's people who went even firs.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: There's a wellness app called mind Body where spider Cash was registered and the gender of the account was listed as female.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: And there's also evidence from the spider cash account that he was purchasing fashion. He was purchasing clothing from fashion outlets in Hong Kong, and that he owns a Toyota, which he does own a Toyota. I did double check that. There's also an eBay account, there's a Snapchat account and other things. There is also an Indian bank account. He's got an Indian bank account, which is legal but interesting. I think a lot of people would find it interesting that the FBI director has a foreign bank account. So you know, that was that. And of course what happened hours after the league, maybe minutes after the like, somebody created a crypto token, spider Cash crypto token which peaks within one minute of launch, and then somebody rug pulled and it crashed ninety percent five minutes after it was created. It was a it was hey seven minute in total, a seven minute rug poll and the person who made it out made out eighty thousand dollars. Whoever it was that created it that that is amazing.
Speaker 2: It was also cash Pattel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well right, possible.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. I am primarily aware. Mister Patel is sort of a media character, right. He was sort of a truer leader for the Trump administration. This is the genesis of his his children's book. Right. But I think we need to we need to do a brief digression through your Patel's aesthetic sensibilities. Right, So, for instance, obviously the challenge coin, which has sort of become infamous is uh shoot, I could actually.
Speaker 1: The challenge coin was kind of awesome. I'm not gonna like a lot of people were shitting on the challenge coin, but I thought it was very uh unique. Yeah, that's a good way to say.
Speaker 2: Watching You've got awful punisher skull with a Spartan helmet in the teeth. The teeth are revolvers, the eyes are spiders, and it has k s h Assume, an abbreviation for cash on the front. The back of the punisher skull has the FBI logo, a Tommy gun and the Cashel's signature, and then he got the same It's also not a challenge coin, like that is not a coin.
Speaker 1: That's not a coin, right, that's the challenge token or something.
Speaker 2: So the number nine comes up again and again and here is here is the transition to the actual subject of our podcast. So another story in this is uh Cash Betel's custom nikes. Right, so we have the same logo right on the heel FBI logo, the same wow ugly as shit and Jared Kid's here not a fan this this was linked by the Daily Beast by the way they put this whole tweet with again the number nine. Anyway, this brings us to the subject of our meeting today, mister Bird, which is Cash Betel's series of children's books called The Plot Against the Kink. Here you can see the scan with the coal sticker on it. You see uh Donald Trump. That's Hillary and then the wizard is should tell who he is really inserting himself into his story.
Speaker 1: And the book is called The Plot Against the King. You said yes, and you said it was part of a series.
Speaker 2: There are three or four of them. The first one, of course, look at the slugs. I think this is James comy. I'm not entirely shure.
Speaker 1: Okay, Devin Noonas is is Wait one of them is Devin Nonas, right, isn't that Devinonas.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing he messes with the name.
Speaker 1: It looks just like him who did the art for this scow Downald Laura Laura Vincent. That's gotta be some spooke somewhere, right, some government spoke.
Speaker 2: This is such a weird idea. By the way, that the the That's the Eye director has a series of illustrated children's books about Russia Gate.
Speaker 1: So is that what these her about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's holy crap.
Speaker 2: Honestly, after, if we have enough time, I might look up Beacon of Freedom publishing house. I'm kind of curious.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking up Laura of instance. She's got an Instagram page and it's her illustrations and it's just like charming illustrations of bell peppers and like spoons, Like there's nothing here that would indicate she's like a que tart or anything of the money. Man, Yeah, I guess so she did? You think she knew what she was illustrating, because a lot of times illustrators don't actually know the script. You know the content. They're just illustrating images. Do you think she even knew?
Speaker 2: She's like, Oh no, I thought this was fetish port. You're putting me at this. This is deeply embarrassing, right, all right, all right? So, once upon a time in the land of the Free, there lived a wizard called Cash, the distinguished discoverer. Cash was known far and wide as the one person who could discover anything about anything. He found the Holy Grape deep in the enchanted forest, and he discovered who had stolen the Sleeping Princess. Is there any significance to the Holy grape? Why is it a singular grape?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? The holy grape? Is this a reference to grape soda?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe what could the Holy grape be?
Speaker 2: This is a great profile picture, by the way, there are so.
Speaker 1: Many Who's the blonde?
Speaker 2: I assume that's the sleeping princess mentioned earlier? Or she is a suspiciously unheard of uh Nashville country singer.
Speaker 1: Very possible.
Speaker 2: What do you see in this image?
Speaker 1: These are some elaborate illustrations of what I see is Cash Bettel as the wizard is in the front and behind him there is a a A A dismounted. Actually, he's been dehorsed night with a shield that has a hammer and sickle on it. So I guess he's lost the joust and he's on the ground on his ass. Yes, he's lost.
Speaker 2: A split panel.
Speaker 1: Oh, a split panel. Okay, and let's see the other side. Okay, and the other side, apparently dehorsing him is a man with the with the Roman wreath and a shield. Is that supposed to symbolize like the imperium the United States or something? I don't know, but what is It's.
Speaker 2: Like, let me read you this. The Herald, who spread important news across the land with their herald trumpets, had sung of Cash's fate ever since he figured out that the rush shown the Russonians were cheating in the jousting tournaments. I don't know what that is in reference to the Russonians do come back. But I don't know what his career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I didn't know. Listen, this is for three year olds.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, this is for old people to buy on O N N. That's why this is here.
Speaker 1: Ah, well, that's true.
Speaker 2: But all these quests had been easy for Cash, and as the sun rose and set over the land of the Free, Cash found himself in grain grave danger, not of trolls or ogres, but getting bored. That is until the Choosing Day.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a huge tax blob for a kid's boy.
Speaker 2: Nyt Heralds with Trump has a little red flags would say, m g ka make the Kingdom great again. It's quite.
Speaker 1: By the way. I'm looking at the good Reads page for this book right now another good reviewer. One reviewer asks a good question, what is the Holy Grape? It has no answer. There's no answer given in the book.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm glad I'm not just an idiot. Apparently we're all confused by the providence of the Holy Grape, which is multiple greats.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's supposed to be a playing on the Holy Grail. But I don't know why he chose great Well, you know why, you know why he Yeah, you're right, Yeah, we don't even need to get into that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: On Choosing Day, the whole land gathered at the castle to choose the next ruler of the kingdom. Okay, I realize this is a.
Speaker 1: Book January sixth, Oh, no, that would be November. We're talking about November.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is about the election. However, anyway, I'm not even gonna get into this is not how a kingdom works. It doesn't matter whatever the Harald's been announcing, which, by the way, this is not a well written book.
Speaker 1: I'm really waiting to see Bob's and Vagana somewhere placed sense of this book.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a callback. I won't spoil it for you. There's a callback in this. The Heralds had been announcing that Hillary Queenin would be queen. She says Queen Lee things like thee and thou and forsooth, and her name is Queenin after all. But when the royal counter uppers counted up the final hones, they realized that the people had dared to choose the Merchant Donald. The Harolds and Hillary were horrified. Donald didn't care what the Harold said about him, and he was determined to make the kingdom great again. Thus King Donald moved to the castle and everyone turned to head home. So there you see Hillary queenin her nights and then the Heralds for CNN and the Post they're they're unhappy.
Speaker 1: Can I stop you here and can we reflect on something? Yes, Cash Battel. As far as if I'm recalling his career correctly, is a lawyer by trade, you know, I think if i'm if I'm not mistaken, he was like he was like one of the like an international lawyer, Like he was prosecuting Al Qaeda guys and Isis guys, okay. And then I remember he was affiliated with Congress, just like he wasn't a congressman, but he was maybe he was a counselman or something. He was somebody's counsel in Congress. I vaguely remember this. And again, he went to the University of Richmond to get a law degree, so he probably had a criminal justice background, law degree, international law, stuff like that. The guy has no creative writing background whatsoever. No, he doesn't have a degree in like childhood education or literature or or anything like that. And as far as I understand, maybe I'm wrong, but he has no history of publishing anything. I mean, maybe weird grammarcus briefs and things like that, but this is creative writing. It's a totally different thing. So you're gonna tell me he goes from being like a terror prosecutor of terrorists to writing a book for like seven year olds about grapes, holy the holy grape? Right? What is that? What is this? Like? What are we looking at here? For real? What are we really looking at here? Because the artwork in the book is actually quite good, vibrant colors, probably cost a lot of money, right to make these pad it's not cheap to make children's books, especially full art every page children's books, and then to publish them through whatever who'd you say was?
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, I'd have to go back to the beginning.
Speaker 1: I don't remember whoever the publisher was, but this is not a cheap endeavor. So what what are we looking at here? Who gave him the money to do this? It's very suspicious, like altogether, it's expensive to do this. It's I don't know. It requires a skill set he doesn't have. Is this ghost written? And just like said to be his very strange?
Speaker 2: He was on my screen bird, Oh this this is this is the publishing?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, so what did they have a big change?
Speaker 2: So they do Bible studies, Black children's Author's initiative.
Speaker 1: Are we in the set? This can't be the right.
Speaker 2: Dang BFF publishing. Oh no, it's not okay, that would have been funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, okay, so it's Brave Publishing. The Beacon of Freedom Publishing house is an imprint of Brave Books. Brave Books has published people like Kirk Cameron. You know a lot about obviously you're a huge Kirk Cameron fan, and Kevin Sorbo, the actor from I can't even remember what Kevin Sorbo is in. But okay, this is so you're looking for Beacon of Freedom or Brave Yeah, Brave, Ben Carson, Ben Carson, they published.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, this is this is an established s grift if these guys are in it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What I'm saying is Pash Bettel didn't even write this. Probably he probably probably had nothing to do with writing this at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes me feel slightly better. However, by the way, look at how many of these include the phrase grandchildren these reviews.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, this is unbelievable what we're looking at. Because I'm sorry. The the Ecostamaga ecosystem is a very interesting quagmire to get into. Like, once you're in there, you're you're you learn so much about the the money making racket that a lot of these companies are into just siphoning off all of that boomer money. You know, eighty percent of the economy is locked up in these boomers. These companies make a lot of money grifting for grandchildren basically, And so yeah, I don't know, I I'm I'm I'm kind of I don't know. I'm at a loss for words.
Speaker 2: This is kind of fascinating.
Speaker 1: I'm like, legitimately, Yeah, we've just discovered a kind of hidden but open has books here. Oh boy, Frank Turk, the Island, Riley Gains, Oh this is interesting, Laura. Oh yeah, this is like a full on ghost writing house.
Speaker 2: Oh what is Dan Crenshaw roots? Dan Crenshaw fame blame in the raft of shape and character?
Speaker 1: And oh look and it's all the same artwork. Is it the same illustrator? Look at the front page, first picture there, and oh it looks the same. Are these people even real? Like is this just a I like it might be? Oh yeah, We've just sorry, buddy, we we got to get back to the book because we've just stumbled on a black hole of maga.
Speaker 2: Yeah that do but on my screen right now, other topics in this saga. Okay, that's that's the term already saga, sanctity of life, dangers of communism, cancel culture, and critical race theory.
Speaker 1: Wow, why not? All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Holy? No, Hey, Jay Burton's audience. I know most of you guys are probably like his age or my age, but if any of you are over sixty, there is a huge industry that is meant to make you cough up six to twelve dollars for something that your grandkids will never look at. You've got to be aware of this stuff, like you have to just be aware of this stuff. It's really this is a dark corner of maga.
Speaker 2: It is, and it's it. Honestly, it makes sense that there's like a a whole network of companies that exist to service influencers like this. Yes, okay, But before the people could leave, Harold jumped into his stand to make a proclamation. Wait, he explained through his Harold Trumpet. Listen to what this noble knight has to say. Then a shifty looking knight jumped onto the stand. Donald isn't the rightful king. Inside this steel box, I have found a paper that says Donald cheated his way to the throne. All the people gasped, were shocked. How could he do? Such a thing. Do you get it? Burt? That? Yes, steel box?
Speaker 1: Is that James Comet? Who is that? Who are we looking?
Speaker 2: It's it's the Steel Dossier.
Speaker 1: So oh yes, of course Christopher Steele, Okay, yes.
Speaker 2: I think everything should be explained to me in these terms so I can understand better.
Speaker 1: Wait can I? I want to contact Brave Publishing and get a t L A book. I'm like it couldn't be that subject?
Speaker 2: Which subject would you explain about? The children's book.
Speaker 1: Cooking Crack Cook and Crack Trap hoose something like that? Something charming?
Speaker 2: Berto in the Magical cos Oven.
Speaker 1: The night the uh the what do they call it? The Night of the Long Pillow or something like that.
Speaker 2: By the way, look at this picture of Hillary Clinton, yet another just amazing profile pictures.
Speaker 1: She's doing the merchant She's doing the merchant clutch. That's crazy, apparently, said the Shifty Night. Donald made friends with the Russonians while drinking cherry ginger ale in this wirly towered tavern in Russodia, and they helped him cheat, and the people nodded. The heralds must be right, after all, they have the loud trumpets and important pieces of paper King Donald must be a cheater. And so, even though they hadn't looked at all the facts, everyone agreed that King Donald was a cheater. Everyone except for Duke Devin of the King's Court.
Speaker 2: By the way, Yeah, the high amount of dashes in this this might be written by AI like general.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, this is twenty twenty. It's very possible. Clearly, Devin nows, that's so funny. That's actually that one is really close.
Speaker 2: I just love that expression.
Speaker 1: This is kind of how I mean that you don't need to dox yourself. But you were, You were a cognizance human being during this period of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was twenty three, so I mean, you know, relatively.
Speaker 1: I thought you were eighteen today. I thought it was your birthday today. I was four right years me.
Speaker 2: I read this book. That's why I wanted to.
Speaker 1: This is bringing back to a lot of good memories.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we've become nostalgic for two like one of the worst years ever.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen was kind of an elite series of years. This morning back a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 2: Duke Devin had known Donald for years, and he couldn't imagine the King had cheated. The Duke was loyal to the core, because why Cash was not at all surprised when he walked through Cash's front door. Again, I know this is written for children. This is badly like, badly badly written, Cash, said the distressed Duke. I am distressed. I know these terrible, tragical, tangleful rumors cannot be true of King Donald. But the heralds keeps saying that they are true. Must be a plot against the king. That's a very serious thing to say, said Cash. Seriously, what does King Donald think all about this? He calls them all fake? Harold shrugged to the Duke, But I must know what really happened. Look at this image of.
Speaker 1: Cash, Yeah, Sam at the desk in the FBI off us.
Speaker 2: Kicking his feet up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, pay attention to Cash's shoes because we see the transformation.
Speaker 1: Really okay.
Speaker 2: We can't decide if they're right or wrong until we know all the facts. And if you're looking for facts, who came to the right place? Cash put on his wizard hat. I am the distinguished discoverer, so I can discover anything about anything. I help you on one condition. You must share the truth with everyone. No matter what I find, no matter what I find, excuse me. All right, So it's a more flamboyant cash betelling. But we move forward slightly, okay, right to the steel dossier, and when he looks into the steel he finds a sticky, silvery streak of slime. So he goes to that the slug keeper, Comy, that's who Comy is.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, yeah, slug keeper, And he finds the chamber a suspicious.
Speaker 2: Letter which reads from Hillary Quintin queenin excuse me, dear Comy, most sincerely, I thank THEE for the service of delivering my papers with thine slugs to steal the steel box so sneakily for suit and all this land shall not be found.
Speaker 1: Why is she the only one that talks like this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But look at this picture of cash but tell the slugs and you see they're wearing little like g man glasses and bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh my yes.
Speaker 2: Also going through this, why are there cabbages everywhere?
Speaker 1: Great question? Why would there be cabbage? I'm gonna google it. Why would there be.
Speaker 2: Dislugs eat cabbages? I mean it seems like they would, but.
Speaker 1: The fuck we'll figure it. Out, I'm gonna I'm five clawed on the case.
Speaker 2: So they go to the alleged sight of the Russonian tavern the pe tapes. Nothing is found, of course, so he goes back to Duke Devin. Turns out King Donald doesn't even drink cherry ginger ale, and he goes back to the castle to an important meeting. So he breaks the story right that the mainstream media they don't buy it. And uh even steel right admits the shifty Night says he really just doesn't like Donald.
Speaker 1: By the way, Donald has yet to appear, right, I mean, I mean in the background, I've seen him, but he hasn't know, had a scene yet.
Speaker 2: Well that's coming up.
Speaker 1: It's then, by the way, can I stop you for a second. So obviously, you know, as we've seen thus far, there's a lot of things in here that are allegories. Like you said, the slugs are like the intelligence community, and then what was it Russonia or something like that. But I'm asking Claude, and Claude cannot find anything about cabbages. But there is one ominous suggestion. It goes maybe the current director of the FBI had a thing with cabbages. I don't know what that means, but maybe there is some like deep blackmail going on.
Speaker 2: Could you just ask Claude what is a thing with cabbages.
Speaker 1: On the case. I'm on the case.
Speaker 2: The truth Finder Claw. So the Heralds they're not having it, even though the Shifty Night the slugs have been exposed. So he goes to Donald and he gathers all his evidence, dashed up the stairs and went up to the Golden Tower right to talk to it to King Donald. But Hillary's right behind him. You see the distraught sort of praetorian guard here, and we can see them running right on first inspection. What do you notice about this panel burden?
Speaker 1: Uh, there's so many things. What do you I don't know. There's so many things. We see wizard huice. These are wizard shuices, not literally, it's a different image. What Cash likes his shoes and likes them so much that he wanted this to be known in his ghost written AI children's book. Anyway, an interesting note there. Okay, so Cash speaks truth to power, right, he says, decide what you think of the king. Don't just trust the person the loudest trumpet? How could we believe the King was a cheater without any proof that people say, and Hillary Clinton, Quentin sorry, and this guy are covered in poop pretty good. The rainstream media, they get bored of it, and everything everything goes well, right, the story is solved. You may notice, however, Bird, we were only at page thirty seven out of forty. Okay, I was wondering, how yeah.
Speaker 2: And now we enter oh oh no, yes, yes, So you'll notice.
Speaker 1: There's half the freaking book is dedicated to this guy's story. So before we get into this, let me tell you about cabbages. Here's a perplexing thing that I learned. I go, I asked, what is a thing with cabbages? As you suggested? This is what Claude says. It goes, oh wait, are you thinking about cabbages for grabs? The qan on thing? Or is it simpler than that? I go, what are you talking about? What do you mean by qn on cabbages for grabs? This is what it says, you know what. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not confident that's a real thing. I'm throwing out possibilities. They just made one up by pattern matching qn on theories with random nouns. That's on me.
Speaker 2: A refractionally hot it's answer. But yeah, I'm kind of disappointed. I wanted that too, means he too.
Speaker 1: I know it was like, does cabbages show up a thousand times in the Hillary Clinton's email where it shouldn't be?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, very disappointed. This This text is pretty boring, right. Uh, he plugs His documentary is incoherent. It doesn't make any sense. I don't even understand what we what was the moral of the story. The moral of the story is he wanted a quick payday and he links to white with cash dot com, which look at this image, dude, look at how cool that itlos. We see the same logo, the same logo from the shoes right. And then also this challenges psychopath. He's building a brand, dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, this guy is a straight up psychopath. He has a he has a brand.
Speaker 2: Yes, he is a newsfeed. You can donate.
Speaker 1: Dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh ei, there's a picture of him with the book, and uh, you can drain your limp fluid naturally.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Wait really, I mean I don't know. I'm just looking to the ads at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Uh, I can drain my lymph fluid right now.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, dude, look at it.
Speaker 1: And here go and here's the merch page. Listeners, if you're listening to this, I hope you've called the hint. Now you got to just go to the YouTube or wherever the video is and watch, because you're you're just listening a kind of man bad black T shirt. You kind of want to borrow buy one of the.
Speaker 2: The cash money one. That one's funny. Uh his cash money punish your s Oh lord, that's cheap enough to be funny.
Speaker 1: So this is the thing you have to And I don't compliment Democrats a lot. They don't do stuff like this. They don't. They don't have merch pages like.
Speaker 2: How are there so many?
Speaker 1: Wait? Does AOC have a merch page like? Because I don't think, Well, oh my god, she does.
Speaker 2: So I know what g and D what she means. Dog, Come on, look at look at this.
Speaker 1: They I take back everything I said. The Democrats are in on this too.
Speaker 2: They have Freddy Mercury in the bat.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Honestly, politics is so broken. I can I tell you. I go to bed every night and I pray to God, seriously, I pray to God that that the meteor comes down and just the whole world has to change. I really do, because this this cannot keep happening. This is so despicable. The merch store where each person has their own little logo. This is despicable.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we gotta look at the blank card deck.
Speaker 1: Well he's got the government. No, go to the other one, the the government gangster. Unbelievable. This is a I so Hilary in the prison uniform.
Speaker 2: These are up sale, dude, They're only ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Wow, well seen when you put it that way, it's gotta be a good deal. But Burton, what do you think about all this stuff?
Speaker 2: Okay, on, I'm not gonna listen to those ads. Did you hear that first?
Speaker 1: No? I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: There's an audio just saying, please stop praying to God to take away your type two diabetes.
Speaker 1: Oh just really, my god?
Speaker 2: I what do I think about this?
Speaker 1: Because I'm over here fleaking? But what do you think I mean? Isn't this like you're an American? We used to live in a great country. We used to ostensibly of politicians who if they were gonna drift, they did it big. What is this?
Speaker 2: This is? This is like Mickey Mouse level blatant corruption. Look at that AI image of Joe Biden falling down Air Force one. Holy shit, it is shameless. And the fact that there are so many permutations, like, obviously Cash himself is not doing this. This is some company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a marketing company for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can find out who it is. Uh, Based Apparel. Okay, let's look at that. I wonder if you'd find more of the based apparel.
Speaker 1: I'm looking it up too. We're going to crack the code on this. No way detected. Oh okay, so maybe this is Based Apparel co created by Cash, Pattel and a guy named Andrew Allis. Andrew Allis's ventures include Believe Media. Believe Media operations traced back to the same Virginia property associated with Alice and his businesses. The Cash Foundation, which is has channeled donor.
Speaker 2: Funds found Merch Store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has channeled donor funds to a business owned by Alis, its own vice president. Two websites associated with the foundation directs visitors to Base Apparel, the merch store co owned by Alice and Patel. So the charity funnels people to the store and the store's co owner is on the charity's board. Alis acknowledged that their merchandise sales surge following Trump's launch of Truth Social. According to tax filings, charity revenues rose to one point three million from twenty twenty three from just under two hundred thousand and twenty twenty two. So it freaking almost times ten, almost times ten.
Speaker 2: They also have a news brand or a news site right, all written by one user fafo. This is kind of clickbait news right. All the advertising right is their own advertising in how woww Yeah, they have a membership which I know how those work.
Speaker 1: Those are Do you understand what is going to happen in twenty eight when a Democrat comes in?
Speaker 2: I feel no sympathy.
Speaker 1: Neither do I. And it's going to be historic.
Speaker 2: Okay, over under. Do you think these articles are a written.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uh's.
Speaker 2: It might just be Filipinos.
Speaker 1: No, what's the difference. It's either an artificial intelligence or Asian islander.
Speaker 2: Just what was that? A?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah pretty seventy six? Chance it was written by AI? No chance. Oh here's another thing. Cash MATEL promotes a pill called no Covidium, which is claiming to reverse the effects of the COVID vaccine. Do you know what's in it? Green tea extract and tumoric.
Speaker 2: Right, my warrior essential Let see.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, I I I will, I will vote for whoever puts to all of these people in jail.
Speaker 2: No covideom TMA per Man.
Speaker 1: This is despicable. So dude, you Trump, let's if you're listening. I know you're listening. Donald, my mister president, let me be formal here. You have got to fire this guy really badly, in a really embarrassing way. Please, you have to. This can't keep happening, this whole, this whole, the the pipeline, the money pipeline, the drifting pipeline. It's gotta stop.
Speaker 2: Well, the other reason, you know, it's targeting the elderly, right, obviously you have the things it supports, uh, cognitive health as we age, hair growth, hair follical health. Sure, but if you look here, right, if you if you look at it, the default purchase is actually a monthly delivery. You have to select separately a one time purchase, which is very similar to if we can go back to fight with cash, right, or the based peril this one. Yeah, yeah, the club membership right, a very similar business model where effectively the whole scam is trying to get people signed up to.
Speaker 1: And then they forget Yeah because old people, right, and they don't realize the money is slowly draining out of their account, like the fact that I've been subscribed to the Fox News channel for the past eight years and cannot figure out how to unsubscribe from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus, Okay, so so gun to your head. Seeing what we've got on this merch store.
Speaker 1: I think after this episode, within a few weeks, we'll both have gone to our has over this episode. It's very likely.
Speaker 2: What other politician would it be funny to have a merch store for, Because.
Speaker 1: Like, obviously Bernie Sanders, but it's probably gonna be boring. Check out Mom Donnie. Mom Donnie has to have like a prayer rug, right, the Bernie Sanders. No, it's just tease. And also Bernie, because of Bernie's crowd, he has a lot of creatives, so it might actually be like some fire designs the Mom Donnie. And then I'll give you one more. The Lindsey Graham merch Store Lady Bug Tease. Lindsay Graham Merch store. Okay, Lindsey Graham the most ethical politician that we've looked at. Oh my god, all of the Lindsay Graham merch is negative. Lindsey Graham merch, what news. This is insane, Lindsey. So that's the thing is they alleged that. And this is not me saying this, this is I heard this from someone. Lin. When Lindsay Graham goes to Carnival in drag it's his name is Magnolia thunder Pussy. That's what he goes by. That's his drag name, allegedly, Allegedly.
Speaker 2: A lot of this is just kind of millennial cringe.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, it's true. But the fact that you know, Zron's got the the merch color crap.
Speaker 2: Why are these so early? I guess this is real comrades for Zohan.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's a commune. I mean, he's a socialist. He is a democratic socialist. So this is normal for them.
Speaker 2: What is the crossover?
Speaker 1: It looks like why did they make them like the ayah Tola Well.
Speaker 2: You know, uh yeah, crossover between like zorhon Mundan and has children.
Speaker 1: Very little I would assume very little, yeah, very little. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The worst part is Honestly, this is somehow way better than the cap The cash stuff is super bad, tacky.
Speaker 1: The Zoran stuff, there's an image he has a color palette like. He uses that color palette always has. I think it's I don't know why he does, but you can know Zoran merch because it's yellow, blue, red. It's that palette that he always uses. Burden. You gotta get in on this, buddy, because I listen. I you know, you're interviewing big names all the time. One day you'll be on Tucker. You got to get in on this, like so, I mean, have you considered that, because out of everybody in my circles, you're one of like five who's gonna hit takeoff in like ten or fewer years, especially after the Blue Reich ends, you know in twenty eight. They're gonna go for a few years once that ends, and there'll be a resurgence of right uh, you will be one of the guys up there on the major television channels, podcasting or whatever the medium is. You've got to get in on the grift soon. Otherwise you're missing out on millions.
Speaker 2: Have I told you how I was banned from several merch stores.
Speaker 1: So so look.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, by the way, you're not using your right profile picture I sent you. What do you mean change that? You know the age I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta find it. I wanted you to send that to you on Twitter again. Yes, send it to me for you to do. Yeah, I'll do.
Speaker 2: This is important. I know this is great audio podcasting.
Speaker 1: No, it's sting. If you're listening to the audio, you've made a mistake and you need to be listening to the video. Well, yeah, send me that picture.
Speaker 2: I hate this image the way someone I saw one comment on this image that said they're not always twins. Sometimes they're just sisters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where's my picture? I can't change it from here?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you can't.
Speaker 1: You should be able to exit and re enter.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't. If you click the three dots, you can edit avatar uh on the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 1: Dots bottom uh huh. Here we go.
Speaker 2: This is so much build up for a bit that isn't even worth it.
Speaker 1: Says like, okay, I gotta upload one, all right, I gotta get rid of this. Not allowed to use that, and then we go to me.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's the VA booms there we go them. That is so doesn't even look right? Should I move it down? Should I?
Speaker 2: It's funnier that way because it's it's you know, you know everyone ghosts. It's burned in your brain. Okay, So, as far as me getting this is.
Speaker 1: The image that I am representing right now is less despicable than cash Bettel's moneymaking schem.
Speaker 2: He's and I mean this in uh, the least discriminatory way possible. He's so Indian man.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I agree, that's it. I agree with you, and it's challenging to say. I also, I also don't don't like speaking in those terms. But it's really difficult. You know. Like if I was Irish and what I like to do is go around and hit women and get drunk all the time, people would rightly go, you are so Irish, right, So you go around and you open a merch store with shitty challenge coins and AI artwork for your T shirts, and you have a children's book about it? Is it is? I mean, it is. It's hard not to to feel that way.
Speaker 2: I'm actually going to buy some of this merch. I think it's hilarious if.
Speaker 1: You do that. Can you pick up one of the Donald Trump ones for me. Sure, sure, WADROLEXL please, I need them for my big tints. I need I need a shirt appropriately sized for my big breasts.
Speaker 2: You're slightly lopsided.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, what that is a bit, dude. If you are an autognophile, it's got to be so hard to make sure that the breasts are properly adjusted. You do, you do see a lot of asymmetry, well.
Speaker 2: Especially because like you can't ask anyone you know you can do, like, hey, honey, I need you to help me with something I know.
Speaker 1: Do you think she knew? Because they were saying that was the whole thing about her. Is so he he is an autognophile obviously, and uh he he's talking about bimbo fication. And and then his wife, Christine Nome is actually bimbo fying, like in real life, like face work done and the the red lipstick and the breast implants and shaving down the jaw like she's literally bimbo fying, and so is he, Like what the what's going on with the two of them? What's going on?
Speaker 2: They're putting no covideum in the water. It's turning combus.
Speaker 1: I mean When is this gonna stop? Who are the Galls? You know what I mean by that? Who are the Germanics? When is when are we gonna Who's riding City of God? Looking back at the time when the Germans stormed the Imperial City and killed all the Pagans and you have to go the guy who's riding the City of God is going well, they kind of deserved it. When is this gonna happen? Because it feels like this, the entire regime and it doesn't matter what color tie they wear or whatever, is so deeply corrupt and despicable. What is yes, corrupting, petty foolish ways, Yeah, that's right, right, right, We're hardly dealing with the wrong child. We're hardly dealing with uh the Morgans, you know what I mean? Like, what is this right? The cabbage right? The cash the cash for cabbage grab?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is going to be the name of this cash cabine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is going on? I mean, this is so it's so upsetting, you know, I'm begging for Benjamin Yahoo at this point. Really, Benjamin never put on a pair of faked.
Speaker 2: Heads that we know of, uh never, You've never seen him with a thing for cabbage all.
Speaker 1: Right, doesn't have any children's books.
Speaker 2: The Palestonians must be cleansed, you right, and then King Netanyah who said that Palestonian child has a hand grenade under their armpit. That's why we needed to drop a jade am on their school.
Speaker 1: Quickly seize his challenge coin.
Speaker 2: It's a children's book, but only at the start, to each sentence and by the end.
Speaker 1: Yes, and everything else is gruesome and brutal.
Speaker 2: It's just the wiest out of his spell or just five hundred pound bombs just casting it out of a hot air balloon. Uh.
Speaker 1: The corruption is just so insulting, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yes, it's yeah. It's like say what you will about the Kennedy's bye, Like there's something cool about politicians, you know, driving drunk. Uh, you know, removing the skulls from whales that sleeping around on their wives. Like look like Bill Clinton not a good guy, but you you an ibird as as males of the species can at least understand why his sex scandal happened, right, right, Yeah, guys have always done that. You know, you're sleeping with the secretary. It's it's a cliche almost, right, do you have anything in your brain to rationalize that like DHS bimboification network.
Speaker 1: No, I can't. I can't even wrap my mind around it. I mean, I know that like secret societies and things like that, they will select blackmail from people so that they can be controlled. But this is like a I mean, you know to some people like to say America is an oligarchy. I think there's an argument for that. Some people like to say it's a pure plutocracy, not really about elite networks, but just the wealthiest rule. This is like a cacistocracy, right, this is just the rule of the most inept. It's a government of foolish thieves, right, It's not there's no there's no skill behind it. It's open corruption and foolish thievery. And I would much rather live in an oligarchy, you know, I'd much rather live in like eighteenth century Japan, Like I'd rather live among the daimios and things like that. Like just caught my hands off if I disagree with you. But instead you're siphoning money from the elderly to sell them challenge coins and AI written kids books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like just steal. Steal is more dignified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just steal. I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I'm telling you man, if the boomers are leaving us and their style of competent oligarchy is going away and it's being replaced with like this gen x retardocracy, I know I'm not ready for that.
Speaker 2: I know we thought it couldn't get words, and yet here we are. So for before we wrap up, I feel like I should tell you the story of why I am perma band on te spring and several others. So when I was a much smaller account, like two three years ago, I found out that like te spring runs some pretty crazy deals for like people, YouTube channel or whatever, and I thought it would be really funny to make just like the shittest merch in the world and just sell it at costs. Right, So, like I had a shower curtain with my logo, but my logo was like thumbnail sized, so it was just a white shopper curtain with my name in the like exact geometric center like size swell. So that was funny. But then I found another feature that is just it. I wish they had not taken this away from me because this is such a funny idea. It was you can set the T shirt so that it only shows your customers the front of the T shirt, not what is on the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so immediately you're like, this is hilarious. I can sell someone a fourteen dollars T shirt. I won't make a cent, and when they open it, it'll be the design they picked on the front and the back will be whatever I thought was funny. And so, you know, I kind of played around with this when I had the one that got me banned. It was, you know, a T shirt with like the chamber and show on the front and on the back in like massive block font, like bright fluorescent red, it just said I am a convicted rapist. And I thought that was hilarious. And so I'm screamed seven of them. Yeah, I'll legend. And so I I have a screechhot on my old hard drive that is my my notice of suspension from t Spring and it says your listing has been suspended permanently after and then in time code twenty two seconds, what would you like to appeal?
Speaker 1: That's awesome?
Speaker 2: So I appeal and I get a person on the other side, and so we're like going back and forth in one of those like live chat things and they were like, hey, uh, I think that this is the issue. And I circled it in like red on like Microsoft paint, and I was like, well, can I take it down? And they were like, yeah, I don't think your brand is really compatible with what we do. And I'm really upset about it because I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Because that's really funny. I mean, did you did you have to be going like, okay, but that's really funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, my audience in an inconsequential way is really funny.
Speaker 1: It's really funny. I'm you know, and I'm sure several people we have reviewed today agree with that statement.
Speaker 2: Well, oh yes, I mean it in a different way. I mean it.
Speaker 1: Do you mean it in a fun whimsical way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm not allegedly siphening your your credit card, dear listener, I'm not trying to sell you fake medicine.
Speaker 1: You are just trying any subscription services that you'll forget about, right.
Speaker 2: Not like substack. If you're listening to this, reach into your grandma's purse, grab your credit card, creat account on substack dot com. Please, I need the money, so bird, where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to say before I plug. You always take me on a journey, and this is the most interesting journey yet because we emergently discovered one hole into a gortha. If you will, I mean one one journey deep down the Maga grift. Pipeline listeners, if you enjoyed this, you could find me a Timeline Earth. You can find it anywhere, Patreon, anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 2: Highly recommend it. One of the few shows I actually listened to. Be sure to check out Timeline Earth. Honestly, the last episode pretty funny, pretty good.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're cooking again. Honestly, I feel like I was can I and this is going to be a misdirect But before you close out, have you been concerned that the Iran war is going to be very bad for podcasting? Or is your kind of show the kind that can tackle something like that, because ours is a comedy show, and so war, unless it's absurd, it's just bad for business. What did you think?
Speaker 2: So? I just want to say bad. I know you're listening. Obviously the please of distraught widows, of mothers holding their their dismembered children have no effect on you. But I ask you, as one group who was you know, understood what it's like to be hated and persecuted. Think of the podcasters the most the most depressed group in the world. Think think about us, because man, it's getting tough. I've I've sort of limited myself to one vaguely war related episode a week. A lot of times I just like find someone smart and they're like, oh, hey, here's how Iran's nuclear program works. I'm like, oh, okay, I can talk about that. I don't know anything about it. But that's not like the grinding depression of a pointless war for Israel. But I think the only reason I'm managing to stay sane is that I have cultivated a relationship with my audience where I just kind of don't talk about anything that's relevant if I get bored. I've done like four movie reviews this month or last month.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's gonna be a lot of those, man, because this isn't gonna get anytime soon. Gonna be at reviews.
Speaker 2: Like how many times could you hear me tell you man, it ain't going well and it's them, you know, Like, but.
Speaker 1: The trouble with war is actually we could be kicking ass and it would still be terrible for radio. Like, that's the thing. It's just a bad topic. It's a bad topic.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the other thing that the guys in World War two kind of had an advantage because of the social I guess acceptability of blatant racial stereo types. It's like, oh, you know, we're fighting, we're fighting. I was gonna say that term that you're not supposed to say, but you're you're fighting cabbages. Yeah, you're fighting the cabbages. And yep, we have a whole bunch of stereotypes. You know, they do these things. They sound funny. I get some material out of that, but I'll be honest, I don't know enough about Persians to make fun of them. No, right, it also it kind of feels like we're in the wrong here, so like that just feels a little disrespectful and uh yeah, it's just not funny, you know.
Speaker 1: No, Like the last.
Speaker 2: Funny joke about the war was like Steve Harvey in two thousand.
Speaker 1: And two, totally gray man, totally gray. Dark times ahead for podcasting, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really, as always is the case podcasters most affected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are the most suppressed class. When Murray Rothbard wrote that article about how cigarette smokers are the most oppressed class in America. He only did so because podcasting didn't exist yet.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, speaking of that, before I get to my shilling that the state of podcasters is, you may have remembered Bird podcast Americans were really in the crossfire during the kind of COVID to Trump victory time.
Speaker 1: Pe. Yeah, that was like a golden age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they hated the podcaster. But if you've noticed, the hatred is still there. We're seeing it from a different direction. You have old old Jim Lindsay, you have Mark Levin, you have all these people Ted Cruz speaking out about the plague that is podcasters. And you know what, Bird, This land the Kingdom, if you will, the land of the free. It's cash, the wizard might say, is a promised land for the podcasters. One might even say it was promised to us by God. And the fact that no matter where there's there's anti podcast sentiment from both the right and the left. The true horseshoe theory, it's.
Speaker 1: Out of one hundred and nine countries, it's just.
Speaker 2: A sign of kicked out of one hundred and nine merch stories they tell you they burned merch. They didn't tell you what the merch said, what