Speaker 1: Hey, what is happened? And what is up? Hold out your glass because I'm about to fill it up. Hey, guys, before we get started, I just wanted to say thank you for your patience. I know I've been talking about this book for like a year and a half now, but with the two podcasts, full time job, family and all that stuff, I just kind of had to piece this thing as I went. But good news, it has finished. It's been submitted, and you can now go to Amazon and pick up the book The Epic of Esau, The Birthright and Seed War. Doctor Joey Pugh was nice enough to read my book and wrote me an amazing forward and I added her quote to the front of the book and it says, the Epic of Esau is much more than a mere book. It's a challenging new vision. So that was awesome. I had to put that on the front, man, because for someone as well educated and studied as her to have read my book and enjoyed it that much to give me that kind of praise, I was very humbled, to say the least. But yeah, guys, it just came out Tuesday morning on Amazon. Head on over and picked the book up. I appreciate all the love, all the support. You can find it in paperback and in ebook, and I have recorded me reading the manuscript. I just have to edit it so for all my people that don't like to read. Hopefully within the next month, maybe two, I hope to have everything edited sent over to Jason. He can compress the audio, get it all sound and all buttery and good for you, and you can listen to it on audiobook. But continuing our journey through the Dig Bible Podcast season one, here's an episode we did on Noah's Ark and the Flood. Sit back, relax and enjoyed the journey.
Speaker 2: Guys, we should read our Bibles as a man dig for buried treasure and the most high game with the nations their inheritance.
Speaker 1: When He divided mankind, he fixed the borders of people's according to the number of the sons of God.
Speaker 3: In those days and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived down to the earth. For whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors.
Speaker 1: Of ancient tides.
Speaker 4: Take no pardon the fruitless deeds of darkness. But yet expose that though a thousand fall at your.
Speaker 2: Side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these eaters, we are.
Speaker 1: Not touching lines of garden. Man, you gotta dig it. Hell, oh, fellow treasure hunters, welcome to the excavation. Side justin alongside, and we've got Ben, Steven and Chad will be your guides on this excursion. Hope you brought your shovel in your compass because we got the map.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back. It's a Mother's Day weekend for us. Uh, so we'll be celebrating the mothers of our lives to this weekend. Uh. If you've been along with us on the ride, we've covered some ground. We've went through, uh introductions of course. Uh, the Three Rebellions, the Eve and Adam and the garden, the Tower of Bible Genesis six Nephelum. Uh. We had Steve with us doing a creation versus evolution talk. We've you know, it's been pretty good so far. Counsel you had to find counsel. Yeah, I definitely cannot forget that. So it's a Noah's flood, right, guys, Flood's flood. And yeah, coincidentally in chapter.
Speaker 4: Six, Chapter six sat the that's right.
Speaker 3: It kind of compacted a lot into just a couple of chapters there. I think there's a lot of history there that it was kind of put into a small package because well, because everybody knew about it, it was there. They didn't need to go into a lot of elaboration because everybody knew this had happened.
Speaker 4: It just happened.
Speaker 1: And how did they know that this happened? Are we just assuming they knew they had the other books of the Bible?
Speaker 4: Well that other books that's not in the Bible, extra Biblical.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, to be fair, the only family that lived through this, all their kids were the ones that would have carried this knowledge on, So everybody would have had that background going forward to so you know, most of history and I think you'll touch on that a little later, but a lot of history started with oral tradition and goes through and that's where we hear a lot of different stories. And you look at there's flood stories throughout pretty much every culture there is around the world has some type of flood story.
Speaker 1: It was like over two hundred and seventy seven.
Speaker 3: It's something it see that's that's pretty specific right now. Yes, that's pretty impressive and uh ish ish is that we know of, but we counted them a few minutes ago. But yeah, there's I mean, it's it's pretty obvious that it happened obviously, But we're going to go into it a little bit. We're going to read through it and we'll kind of go through some highlights and uh.
Speaker 1: And it's going to be a multi facet approach to we're going to biblical, extra biblical and also you know science and archaeology to history. Yeah, truth is truth no matter which lane you take.
Speaker 3: It is and honestly, all it does is it helps prove the other. One helps prove the other at piggybacks off each other. So Ben, if you want to start, uh.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with the with the prayer. Yeah, yeah, Chads, we got prayed for Chad. Yeah Chad, Chad got pulled away this time. So yeah, we're gonna pray. He gonna uh make it for the that's gonna be his first and only miss. Yeah. He's a busy man. He got he's got a gym, he's got a Uh. That meal Preyer service was that mindful meals and mindful meals you got trying to lose some weight and he'll help you.
Speaker 3: Haven't eaten it yet, but I'm gonna tell you what. It smells good when he's cooking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going there at four in the morning into the gym. Then the morning after he's cooked. Oh, it smells good in there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And we're also at a new venue this time.
Speaker 4: We are. We're at the muddy pissing Garage.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: We were doing it at the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a lot more room to spread our arms now, oh yeah, but also to the gym. The gym was great, but it's at a gym, so you got people playing loud music and stuff like that, and worry about somebody knocking on the boss's door.
Speaker 4: So we're saying something appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I was just coming up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wouldn't go too well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I guess we'll start off from prayer and then we'll start start digging. Heavenly Father, we thank you for today. We thank you for the many blessings that you've given us. We thank you for all the mothers in our lives. To Mother's Day weekend coming up, we pray that you bless all the mothers in our lives and uh being patient, teaching and nurturing all of us. We pray that this study goes well, that is received well, and that you give us the power of discernment of your word as we go forward. And we just pray for open mind, open hearts, and ears to listen and hear your word and hear us dig through it, Father Jesus name, Amen. Amen.
Speaker 4: All right, So we're gonna start here in chapter six of Genesis, if you go to verse five, it's talking about the Lord observed observed the extent of the human wickedness on the earth, and they saw everything they thought or imagine was constantly and totally evil. And he was, you know, basically gonna wipe him out. He Let's see here he says, and the Lord said, I will wipe this human race. I have created all the face of the earth. Yes, I will destroy every living thing, all the people, large animals, small animals that scurry across the ground, and even the birds of the sky. I am sorry I ever made them. So at the beginning of Genesis everything was good. But now here he says he's sorry that he ever made them. But it says, but he found favor in Noah. So the story of Noah begins chapter nine or verse nine. Chapter six, verse nine. This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, the only blameless person living on the earth at this time, and he walked in close fellowship with God. Noah was the father of three sons, sam Ham and Jesus Jafith. I can never say that. Now God saw that the earth had become corrupt and was filled with violence. God observed all this corruption in the world, for everyone on the earth was corrupt. So God said to Noah, I have decided to destroy all living creatures, for they have filled the earth with violence. Yes, I will wipe them all out along with the earth. Build a large ship from cypress wood and waterproof it with tar inside and out. Then construct decks that shall throughout its interior. Excuse me, and stalls throughout its interior. Make the boat forty four hundred and fifty feet long, seventy five feet wide, and forty five feet tall. Leave an eighteen inch opening below the roof all the way around the boat. Put the door on the side, and build three decks inside the boat, lower, middle, and upper. Look I'm about to cover the Earth with a flood that will destroy every living thing that breathes. Everything on earth will die. But I will confirm my covenant with you. So enter the boat, you and your wife, and your sons and their wives. Bring a pair of every kind of animal, male and female onto the boat with you to keep them. Yeah, into the boat with you, to keep them alive during the flood. Pairs of every kind of bird, and every kind of animal, every kind of small animal that scurries along the ground will come to you to keep to be kept alive. And be sure to take on board enough food for you, for your family, and for all the animals. So Noah did everything exactly as God had commanded them. Let's stop there for a So that was the end of chapter six there and.
Speaker 3: That is unto chapter six. But there's I mean, there's still a lot. There's a lot to break down already.
Speaker 1: I guess that's one thing I'd want to lead with is, like I got some of my notesis, the global flood happened. You know, we have the exact same story told throughout the world. You know, like I said earlier, two hundred and seventy seven different stories from different cultures around the world. It's the very same event. You know, if the flood did not happen, you know, why are we finding fish bones and seashells on top of Mount Everest. Why are we finding well bones in the middle of the desert. You know why at the base of Mount air, at where Noah supposedly landed, we still have the oldest vineyards known to the world today. You know, too much evidence points to support a flood account.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent agree. But go back in there just a little bit, and I'm sorry I'm jumping around a little bit.
Speaker 4: But the.
Speaker 3: Part that I think is important to look at when it says there in the very beginning, in that verse nine, when it says the only blameless person living on Earth at that time was no the only they're not. He didn't say his wife was blameless, didn't say his sons were blameless, didn't say his son's wives were blameless. He said Noah was He said Noah found favor with the Lord, not anybody else but God, let his family go along with him. And honestly, the building of the Ark took I'm trying to remember exactly what it's say is one hundred plus years. I know that it was close to one hundred and twenty years. And the fact of the matter that that took so long, it gave him time to be out there, to be witnessing, preaching those people, trying to give people a chance to repent, trying to give people a chance to be saved. But it was to no avail. And still those those eight were the only ones that ended up being saved at that time. But I guess we have to go back even a little further into why.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like we read at the be end of chapter six talking about the Nephlum, the fallen angels and all that, which I mean, to be honest, that's what four verses, and then it starts talking about in verse five where I started, it's God saying, you know, he observed the earth being wicked and everything else. So in four verses it describes everything that happened kind of.
Speaker 1: But that's where the it was the readers dies yes version, because they had the Book of Eni and these other books that were in a great detail about so yeah, so you know, and I know everybody's.
Speaker 4: Well, if it's not in the Bible, there's a reason. But that's why we're digging that is the reason. Yeah, we're digging for other we're digging for more knowledge to understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: So and one thing I think is cool, like when we was going through and I mentioned to you guys before we started recording. You know the word here in verse nine, blameless. You know, that's the Hebrew word to mem It refers to being free from defect. Is often used in sacrificial context to describe an unblemished animal presented to God and references to that as Exodus chapter twelve, verse five, Leviticus chapter one, verse three, chapter ten three one, and also six. However, this does not mean that Noah was sinless, right, Yeah, he did not, you know, achieve perfection because I mean later, you know, when when the boat lands, it says that Noah drinks till he becomes drunk and passes out naked. You know, it wasn't that he was a proact sinless man.
Speaker 4: No, And like we talked before in the other episode, I mean it's you'd say Noah was the righteous man and the only blameless person living on the earth at the time. But it also goes back to maybe the blood. A lot of stuff talking about the blood, like you were talking about maybe all the other bloodlines in the world were corrupted by the Nephilim and by everything evil going on, that might have been the only pure blood line back to Adam.
Speaker 1: And I think, you know, it's like a multi faceted thing. You know that when the Fallen Angels descended upon Mount Hermon, they corrupted God's creation, they messed with the gene pool. So it could be that Noah, you know, was the only one untainted had a pure bloodline. But at the same time, I'm not robbing people away from being accountable for their own actions. You know, these fallen Angels taught all these forbidding knowledge and wickedness that we weren't with at least, and they took a moment, you know, and they were doing it by their own choices.
Speaker 4: And it I mean, in the New Testaments, through the blood of Jesus Christ, you're saved. So you know, it's a lot to do with blood through everything, and blood. Blood's the key key to life. Without blood, you can't live.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you're good, But I think that ties us into everything else.
Speaker 4: And why.
Speaker 3: We talk about corruption and and and uh, why there was only a certain amount of animals that were allowed on the arc, the blood being defected, like you were talking about the the Nephilm and kind of the fallback, everything that happened, as far as if you look at Enoch and you look at jash Er, and you look at these other books that talk about how everything had been totally corrupt, did that they send with.
Speaker 4: The birds, the.
Speaker 3: Reptiles, it says everything. Well, it's like even says the fish, I mean, and you know, it even says they send with the fish and whatever that may or may not mean. But for sure, the whole point that Satan had in in the Nephilum and everything that happened, even though it's only four verses, it's a huge, huge turn in history. And the whole point was to corrupt human DNA, the blood of humans. It was corrupt creation, to taint God's creation, to take away what was what God had made perfect, and to the point where God even said I'm sorry I even made them.
Speaker 4: I mean it, it's he'd ever said that before.
Speaker 1: I think It's funny too, is how can one pervert animals or trees? You know, because science scientists do that. Now, you know, nothing news under the sun, right, you know, through genome through DNA. Modern man can corrupt God's creation now and we do. It, isn't that it? You know why God brought the floods, you know, it was to restore his creation that the fallen angels had corrupted through the teaching of forbid knowledge and sin and also you know the the intercourse, yeah, and everything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was gonna say sent, but I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: I guess I got to go back a little bit here and say that I was looking at the length of time as far as the arc being built. It said that Noah was five hundred years old when he was the father of Shemhem and j Fith, and he was six hundred when the flood started. So I guess I don't have that exact We don't have that exact time measurement how long it took some time, but it definitely took some time.
Speaker 4: They don't have it excavators and cranes back then.
Speaker 3: No, but it was definitely in that you know, eighty hundred year era or area. I would assume. So it's it's but it I don't know. You want to move on the next which.
Speaker 1: I think is pretty cool. That Ben's translation actually had it converted defeat because with mine, you knows, with cubits and stuff. So I had to come up Google Google math myself. Yeah, so that was cool.
Speaker 4: NLT is what I was reading now the okay, so.
Speaker 1: Now we're at seven. Uh you just we're gonna go around the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah we can, Yeah, go ahead, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well Chapter seven.
Speaker 3: Chapter seven, the flood covers the earth. When everything was ready, the Lord said to Noah, go into the boat with all of your family, for among all the people of the earth, I can see you alone are righteous. Take with you seven pairs male and female of each animal I have approved for eating and for sacrifice, and take one pair of each of the others. Also, take seven pairs of every kind of bird. There must be a male and a female, and each pair to ensure that all life will survive on the earth after the flood. Seven days from now, I will make the rains pour on the earth, and it will rain for forty days and forty nights until I have wiped from the earth all the living things I have created. So Noah did as the Lord commanded. Noah was six hundred years old when the flood covered the earth. He went on board the boat to escape the flood. He and his wife, and his sons and their wives. With them were all the various kinds of animals, those approved for eating and sacrifice and those that were not, along with all the birds and all the small animals at Scurya along the ground. They entered the boat and pairs male and female, just as God had commanded Noah. After seven days, the waters of the flood came and covered the earth. When Noah was six hundred years old, on the seventeenth day of the second month, all the waters erupted from the earth and the rain fell in mighty torrents from the sky. The rain continued to fall for forty days and forty nights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot there. Yeah, one thing that is going on in today's world. How many times was it mentioned male and female? Right? Was there?
Speaker 1: Pan animals? Was there?
Speaker 4: What? Pan?
Speaker 1: Trans animals?
Speaker 3: And pan?
Speaker 4: And I mean we won't we won't jump on that.
Speaker 1: I mean that's just another corruption.
Speaker 3: You're trying to alter what He's created.
Speaker 1: And one thing I thought was was was cool? Was I think I texted the guys about this in our group chat earlier this week. Anytime there is no junk in the Bible. You know, if there's dates and names and stuff like that, it's it's because it has some significance. It's important. God's you know, calling it to your attention. And I never noticed this, but you know, it gives you a date right here. It says in the second in the second month of the seventeenth day of the month. On that day, all the fountains of the Great Deep burst forth in the windows of heaven were opened. So I was always taught you know that, you know, or whether it was taught to me or I just retained that it rained. It says plainly that the fountains of the Great Deep burst forth. So with the Jewish cosmology, you know, and that's basically a fancy word for what they believed the earth was. You know that you had earth, and then underneath when you died and was buried in the ground, that was shield that that's where your body went when you died. And underneath that you had subterranean waters of the Abyss the Abuso. And then we know because when we drill unto the ground for whales for water, we know waters underneath there. So not only was the rain coming from above water was bursting forth from underneath.
Speaker 4: So that was a hit from above and below right, and it's never rained before.
Speaker 3: To this But could that have cause something? Could that have made something happen?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I guess that is a good time.
Speaker 3: I think that's a good segue for that. Well.
Speaker 1: One thing that that I've really read up on it and believe wholeheartedly explains everything is doctor Walt Brown.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And doctor Walt Brown was now I can't remember what branch of the government he was in, but he was a high official in some branch of government. Really smart guy, educated man. He ended up work going on when he got out of the service to work for NASA. So I mean, this is a smart and intelligent guy and knows his stuff. But he wrote a book and you guys, it ain't even in print anymore, but you can find it on eBay and stuff, and it's pretty pricey. But it's called in the Beginning and he come up with his own theory about the flood account and he called it the hydroplate theory. And basically he's saying that that's with his theory is why you find the fossil record the way it is now, with all the layers of dirt piled up with bonds of dinosaurs and everything else into the fossil record that we see today. And basically what he's saying is that when the windows of heaven opened up, and as we read here, the fountains of the Great Deep also burst forth. That when you look, basically he lines with like a Pangaea, there was once a great super continent, and there was some kind of cattle like I came getting bumfuzzled here, what's the big word? Yes, the event that happened, and he said, in all this pressure built up in the Earth's core and the crust, and it tore through, and this is the event when the fountains of the Great Deep burst forth and all this water just you know, surged forth into the atmosphere, causing all the rains and stuff like that. And the atmosphere, you know, when you get so high up, you know, things free. So the water that went high enough in the atmosphere froze and fell down in big large chunks of ice, you know, and it was that's it brought all age. And then also all the sediment of rocks that blew up just buried all these animals and like in the fossil record. Today, we find so many dinosaurs in the middle of fighting. They didn't even have time to turn around to stop what they were doing. We find fish in the middle of eating other fish. In the fossil record, we have animals giving birth still, you know, grazing on the ground. When this happened, this happened so fast they didn't even have time to stop what they were doing. So, you know, when this event happened, it was it was just gigantic. So when this burst forward, and just like any crack, like in concrete, you know, it follows the path of leash resistance. So when you look at the globe, now, underneath the ocean beds, you have what's called the oceanic ridge, and this goes around the globe like the seam of a baseball. And when you look at this oceanic ridge, it's like a perfect puzzle piece that goes around all the land of the continents today. So what he's saying is when that happened, all that pressure pushed the plates of the Earth's crust and pushed away all the continents. And they said they were the track of crater. Well got like like plate tectonics, so saying, all that stuff slid and when it slid away, it said, it was going like at sixty miles an hour, and then they met resistance. And so it's like hitting the brakes real hard, or hitting something at sixty mile an hour, it's going to crunkle, you know, like a hood of a car. Yeah, So what happened is when it met the resistance and suddenly stopped. That's how you get all the mountain ranges of today. And when you look at all the major mountain ranges in the world, they all line up perfectly parallel with the oceanic ridge. So and that's how you got the dividing of the lands and the busting up of tange in the super continent. And what was really cool was he said that when this happened after the flood and all the water subsided, that's how we got all the great oceans and lakes and all this stuff today. That mankind when they started repopulating, which he said it could took hundreds, if not thousands of years, but they built all their cities on the coastlines. So he said, but after you know, a few hundred years or a thousand years, ever how long it took. You know that that newly formed land had to settle, you know, all the weight of it, and gravity poured down on it. So that's why today we here, we have so many sunken cities, right that, the Atlantis theory, all these kinds of things because these people, after all this happened, rebuilt and they built on the coast, and after this land settled, they sunk. So, I mean it's pretty cool and that that's kind of like you know, the the red Neck Layman's you know, Outleck of his hydroplate theory. But look into that yourself and you'll see. I mean, it lines up per with scripture and science because like I said, truth is multifaceted. You can find it in many different venues.
Speaker 3: Well, so what you're trying to tell me is, and I'm one hundred percent on board with you, we can thank the flood for the smokies, is what you're saying, Yes, sir, all right, excellent? I love it.
Speaker 1: So do you guys have anything else on that? Are we going to keep going?
Speaker 4: Well? It also talks about God sent the animals. You No, it didn't just go out and pick his own two pair of animals.
Speaker 3: You know, God sent animals for them, Well, they had to be pure and perfect.
Speaker 1: And what's cool too is even today you know birds and uh they fly south from when they know the weather's going to start to turn cold. Animals they sense when stuff's you know, about to happen. Right, they knew that something was about to happen, and they were going to their lifeboat.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, one land mass makes that possible too, as opposed to if there are all the continents before. Then you're trying to tell me that Noah jumped up, paddled over to a different place, set down, got the animals from that area that jumped over, and I don't need to stop and get the cheetahs here. It just didn't work that way from Africa. And if you go back, sorry, and now I'm going back. If you go back to if you go back to Genesis one nine, it said when God was talking about when we're talking about creation, that God said, let the waters beneath the sky flow together into one place, so dry ground may appear. So it's bringing the waters and totally separating them from the land. Bring the waters into one place, so you have dry land and you have the sea, the ocean, the water, so right there, if you read that quite literally, it was two separate things. We had one continent at that time, one mass, massive land.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy is when you read the I think it's in I think it's in Genesis ten later on where it gives the genealogies and stuff like that. I cannot remember his name for so forgive me of the pronunciation, but it's like Pana or Panie or something like that. But it says plainly in there that he was named that because his time was when the lands were divided. Oh yeah, I mean so, I mean that shows you, I mean it was it was once well there together if it was divided.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talking about the genealogy part, there's some YouTube videos. I can't remember the guy's name, but out there at the arc in Kentucky, No, yeah, I think so. Yeah, the guy he's a he can tell you. You know, he goes all the way back to Babble when they change change the languages and they spread across world and he yeah, I mean he could place hams people went this way and they went that way. And it's pretty eye opening.
Speaker 1: And that's why you get, you know, so many different flood account stories because we were once one land, ask we were once one languageople and God divided us. Right, So now you got, you know, the same people that knows the same stories, but telling it in their different language and maybe putting their own.
Speaker 4: Little telephone game when you as a kid. Yeah, yeah, you know, add your own little bit to it, or misunderstand it. It's a little different.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So I guess we're on verse twelve steven. You gonna keep going, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll keep chapter. The rain continued to fall for forty days and forty nights. That very day, Noah had gone into the boat with his wife and his sons shem Ham and Jacob, and wives with them in the boat were pairs of every kind of animal, domestic and wild, large and small, along with birds of every kind. Two by two, they came into the boat, representing every living thing that breathes. A male and female of each kind entered, just as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord caused the door to close behind them, which I think is pretty cool when it's like God physically came down and closed the door with his hand. Obviously, the door must have been pretty big on that side of the boat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, we done said it was four hundred and fifty feet long. You can imagine what kind of door?
Speaker 4: What was it? Forty feet tall?
Speaker 1: Feet? And what's crazy too, is that the numbers everybody you know wants to doubt, you know, like that man, that's a lot of a lot of animals.
Speaker 4: That's okay, you know this, That's what I was about to get into you.
Speaker 1: Because ninety eight percent of life on Earth is sea creatures, amphibians, insects, and back to here. That only leaves two percent that are land mammals, reptiles, and birds.
Speaker 4: But it also says of their kind exactly right, So a canine is a kind.
Speaker 3: You're trying to tell me they didn't have chihuahuas and boxers, and.
Speaker 4: They might have had one chihuahua in one boxer, a female chihuahua in the male boxer. Okay, but one kind. And then the guy who does the genetics, like we're talking about at the ARC, that dude goes into everything he says, you know, goes into basic biology. You know, short nose, long nose, long hair, short.
Speaker 1: Hair, it's just variations, mutations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but think about it. You can say this and they look at the people of the world today and it was just now a family that was on the ar. So you want to talk about all the different variations. Look at people, he says.
Speaker 4: He says, like, you know the different races. You know, you got the Mexicans, their skin colors a little darker, they're pigment. Then you have Africans there's even darker than that. Well they have to be, they're down there at the equator. It protects their bodies. There's there's no there's only one human race. It's just genetics. Us whites. We're up. We're in the northern and you know South Africa is white. Also, you're further away from the sun, so you're not getting that much damage from the sun. We didn't have, you know, the pigment of our skin's not as dark.
Speaker 1: And as far as the gene pool and stuff like that. Of the animals, you know, like you were saying, the kinds you know, a dog, you know would would have produced you know, the various dogs, the wolves, right and things like that. And what's crazy is trace Smith I keep giving you know, I know I mentioned a lot of stuff. I try to give credence to people that I listen to and get these ideas from. And sometimes I don't always do that, but Trace Smith if you look him up on YouTube, guy's brilliant mind. But he was one of his videos he was talking about that very same thing, and he said, you know, there's eight thousand genera needed, uh animal family kinds needed to create the animal life that we have today. Four times that number is thirty thousand. So y'allly need eight thousand to create the population that we have today. So but if you multiplied that by four, that's thirty thousand. Even this number would fit into that boat. That boat could hold one hundred and twenty five thousand sheep, thirty thousand kinds and it's the equivalent of five hundred and twenty two rail cars. Right, that this boat could have more than do the job.
Speaker 4: Right, And nothing said they're fully grown either. You know WHOA you got two big elephants who said they are full grown elephants, right, you know what I mean? Giraffes who said they're full grown giraffes. So, you know, and then like we were talking about the kind I'm sure not every atoll alout in a boxer weren't a pair of each on the boat. You know, you have dogs, you got cats, you got the horses, you know, zebras and all them come from that cows buffalo. They're all kind of the same.
Speaker 3: And it said they could bring seven of the ones that they could eat or sacrifice. So depending on how often they ate barbecue, it would definitely have gotten lighter as they went, you know.
Speaker 4: Right. Well it also said a bunch of birds to eat too, right, Yeah, for the sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Seven right, So but if you think of it, depending on how long you're there, you got eggs to eat, I mean shoot seven of each kind. So that's fourteen birds for eight how many how much your chickens lay? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And what's cool I think how it leudes was you know that last one we read, you know, seven sixteen where it says God shut the door? Right? Was was Matthew chapter seven, verse thirteen or fourteen? You know? It was alluding to Noah's arc because if you guys, remember he said, but small is the gate, and now it was the road that leads to life, for only a few will find it. Right. I always thought that correlation was was pretty cool. It kind of goes hand in hand with you know a lot of animals and people died and didn't make.
Speaker 4: It, but I could just it was just imagine they go into the I mean that what I don't find or what I do find shocking is Okay, they made fun of know for building this boat. You know, real ain't good. You know it's raining, what you know, it ain't rained in years? Yeah yeah, wait, what's it's never rained? Yeah, it never rained before that.
Speaker 3: So I mean, so they're like, there's never ever been a rainbow before, right, that was that was God's covenant.
Speaker 4: And the thing was, you know, it wasn't like his building it right next to the ocean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he looked crazy crazy, And that's.
Speaker 4: So they're all making fun of them. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Just imagine, just imagine that we're the Suns, say we're the Sons, and we're watching all this happen, right, which I'm sure we're helping them build it and everything. But so so we're out there preaching to the people. Hey, guys, you know you gotta re you gotta get your stuff squared away. It's coming. It's coming, oh you crazy old man. Yeah yeah, exactly like today, as in Noah's time. But yeah, so uh just imagine though, seeing two by two animals start showing up and then everything goes on the boat and then you're going, whoa, whoa, whoa, what the door shuts? Whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 3: Wait for me, look for me something. Could you imagine? Like when do you think that they first when it first hit them? Do you think we hit them when they saw like all these animals, you think it was a rain er. Do you think when they saw this gigantic door close by itself to the hand of God literally working closing this gigantic door on the boat? I mean, when did all of a sudden like oh cract.
Speaker 1: According to Hollywood, it was those big rock giants that help them build it, and then they filed the people off for them, and.
Speaker 4: Then yes, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Hollywood is ridiculous. Well, I guess let's press forward. Are you gonna finish the chapter out, Stevid?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, let me see where I'm at here. For forty days, the floodwaters grew deeper, covering the ground and lifting the boat high above the earth. As the waters rose higher and higher above the ground, the boat floated safely on the surface. Finally, the water covered even the highest mountains on Earth, rising more than twenty two feet above the highest peaks. All the living things on Earth died, birds, domesticated animals, wild animals, small animals at scurry across the ground, and all the people. Everything that breathed and lived on dry land died. God wiped out every living thing on Earth. People, livestock, small animals at scurriya along the ground, the birds of the sky all were destroyed. The only people who survived were Noah and those in the boat with him, and the floodwaters covered the earth for one hundred and fifty days. I think one of the things right there it's kind of interesting is it was reiterated multiple times that it killed everything. Like it's not just saying, eh, you know, I'm just gonna say grossly it, you know, like it killed them all. No, I'm telling you over and over and over again. It killed everything. We're talking to total cleansing of the planet. And then also, you know, I've heard other theories of people that well, you know, things there was a certain place that didn't get covered with water, or there was a regional it was a regional flood or things like this. It says, right there, distinctly, water covered even the highest mountains, rising more than twenty two feet over the highest peaks.
Speaker 1: Rest to this day.
Speaker 3: Well, and to be fair, Mount Everest probably wasn't Mount Everest at that time. I would say it happened, it pushed up at that time. So, I mean, it spells it out for you. It tells you right there, It slaps you in the face with it, and and it reiterates it over and over again. I don't know how many times it says in that last chapter, the small animals that scurry across the ground. It says that over and over and over and over again. But it lets you know that everything was destroyed.
Speaker 1: And that thing, like with the theology and stuff with the Bible, waters is commonly a metaphor or an allegory for chaos, you know, the abyss the waters, you know, And that's like when Jesus calmed the seas from the boat with the disciples in it. You know, it was basically a calling back to creation. When God's spirit hovered over the waters, it was showing the people of that time that chaos into order, that that God subdued chaos. The waters the Abuso. You know, so this was not only was mankind rebellious and violent and all this stuff. It brought the waters. It was, you know, metaphorically drowned in chaos. I always thought that that was pretty cool, like in Revelations where it goes back where it says and the and the sea was no more. You know, I don't think you know, it's saying that there is no more oceans. It just means that there is no more chaos. It's all perfection.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: We're powering through.
Speaker 3: Let's power through.
Speaker 1: Let's get a chapter eight here, the flood subsides. But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark, and God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided, kind of like he did at the Red Sea, right, a strong east wind. Interesting the fountains of the deep and the windows of heaven were closed. The rain from the heavens was restrained, and the waters receded from the earth continually, and at the end of one hundred and fifty days the waters had abated, and in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the arc came to rest on the mountain of Araft when the waters continued to abathe until the tenth month. In the tenth month, on the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains were seen. At the end of forty days, Noah opened a window of the ark that he had made and sent forth a raven, but it went to and fro until the waters were dried up from the earth. Okay, I might have to stop right there for just a second. Like I said earlier, anytime there's dates mentioned, it's important. And I looked over this and when I found this, I immediately texted Steve and I was like, oh, my gosh, I've never noticed this. But that was on if you followed the Hebrew calendar, you know that's on the second month. That was on Nissan. Wait wait, wait, wait minute. I might be ahead of myself. Guys, forget me hang on a second here, Yes, I'm ahead of myself. Scratched that and rewinding back up and okay, verse eight. Yeah, but the mountains of air at that is h a mountain range that we know today, and it says in there that when he landed there, it says uh that he planted a vineyard you know later on at the base of this mountain, or what scientists tell us is the oldest vineyards in the world. This area is known as the Valley of Eight to the locals. You know, there were only eight people on that boat. Yeah, and the google uh dup Ineer and imist spell it out because I probably boucher and how you say it. But d u r u p I n a r it says. But they have found the exact dimensions of the impression site from Noah's ark. Also, there's a village at the base called Cargonza or Cargomas, which means Raven won't land. The epic of Gilgamesh uh ut Nepotie, which you know is believed to be Noah, was found while Gilgamesh went north from Erth and Urik towards the mouth of the Tigers and Euphrates, arriving in the land between the two peaks. Mount Ararat has two peaks coincidence, I think not. You know, the Samerian King's list have also found stone tablets known as the letters to Lord Arata. These were correspondences between in Murcer, Nimrod and Lord Arata, you know, Ararat, Noah In these letters, Nimrod was asking for Noah's help and building a great tower for his goddess Anana because he was the wisest slash best builder in the world, but Noah refused. Ron White another really smart guy you should look up on Google or YouTube.
Speaker 3: Also a pretty good comedian y not that one.
Speaker 1: Not potato salad or salad. But in the nineteen eighties, Ron White found Noah's ark. It's in Turkey and the Mountains of Ararat. Look him up. It was the exact measurements given the Bible. The Egyptian cubit Moses was Egyptian after all. Made of gopher wood. They found huge anchor stones and a huge stella on the mountain with a huge boat carved in it with eight faces carved inside. God has revealed many things to Ron and he has found the Red Sea crossing also in Mount Sinai and claimed to be He also claims to be in the presence of the Ark of the Covenant. I think God shown a lot of stuff to this guy. And when he went to Turkey, apparently some pilot flew over Mount Arat and found like this great impression that looked like the shape of a boat and nobody really ever dove into it. But in the eighties run White found out about it, and he was a surgeon from like Middle Tennessee. He saved up his own money and went out there and did his own investigations and they done geothermal scans and stuff of the area. Uh and basically did three D rendrinks from under the ground. And it was the exact measurements that the Bible gives us for the boat. It's pretty cool. There's a lot of stuff on that on the air, and if you look.
Speaker 3: It up, there's actually I've seen a couple of specials on that too that's been on TV before, like History Channel or something had that one before. Is good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but with the date and stuff what I had highlighted, I got ahead of myself. But but what is crazy about that the dates and the time with that, you know, that's the amount of time that the fallen angels had to watch their children die, you know, during this flood. It says this is the exact amount of time that they're given permission to torment man kind when the pit is opening revelation.
Speaker 3: It all ties together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but verse six and what I thought was cool here where he talks about when he releases the raven. Right, you guys, notice the verbage that the rave and went what to and fro mine?
Speaker 4: Says back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but job won six the Divine Council setting, when Satan is there with his hosts, and Satan appears, God asks him, you know, where have you been? And he replies, going to and fro upon the earth. You know, that's kind of like connecting you know, the raven, the wicked bird, kind of like with Satan himself. I thought that was pretty interesting. But what so that bird didn't serve no at all? But later when you see an Ai says, Then he sent forth the dove from him to see if the waters had subsided from the face of the ground. But the dove found no place to set her foot, and she returned to him to the ark, for the waters were still on the face of the whole worth so he put on his hand and took her and brought her into the ark with him. He waited another seven days and again sent forth the dove out of the ark, and the dove came back to him in the evening, and behold in her mouth was a freshly puked olive leaf. So it's like a separation of the evil bird and the good.
Speaker 3: You know, I never even thought about that. Why would he not just keep sending the raven out or.
Speaker 4: Show. I think he's saying, like it didn't go out to look, It just kind of flew around the boat and come back.
Speaker 1: And what's funny is God, you know, I always sides with the dove. You know, the dove is the bird of light. The dove descended from heaven, from Heaven to Jesus at the baptism, you know Matthew chapter three sixteen and Luke three twenty one through twenty three, like Noah went through the water's chaos. Like I said earlier, the dove brought back the olive branch, the symbol of peace. It was a new covenant beginning for mankind. Like in Matthew, you know, the dove and all that stuff, and it says a new covenant for mankind. Instead of a symbol for peace, it was it landed on Jesus, who was the prince of peace.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so no one knew that the waters had subsided from the earth. Then he waited another seven days and sent forth the dove and she did not return to him anymore. So it means it found ground, you know, right in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried off the face of the earth, and nowhere removed the covering of the arc and looked and behold, the face of the ground was dry. And this in the second month, on the twenty seventh day of the month, the earth had dried out. Then God said to Noah, go out from the ark, you and your wives and your son's wives with you. So yeah, so if you add that up at that's forty two months, you know, just like in Revelation nine, when the Great pit has opened up, they're allowed forty two months to torment mankind. But it says the new beginning after the flood started on the seventeenth of Nissan. When you use the Hebrew calendar, you know, Jesus walked out of the tomb on the seventeenth of Thessan. Yeah, it's almost like this is a foreshadowing. You know, that was also a new beginning. Both were new beginnings. I think that's just so amazing and that makes me fresh start. Yeah, yeah, I appreciate God more. You know how he leaves all these little details of thelas for us to find, you know, if we're looking for him bread crumbs. Yeah, it's just beautiful. You're at seventeen seventeen. Yeah, bring out with you every living thing that is with you, all the fresh birds and the animals, and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, that they may swarm on the earth and be fruitful and multiply on the earth. So Noah went out, and his sons and his wives, and his son's wives with him, every beast, every creeping thing, and every bird, everything that moves on the earth went out by families from the arc, all right, being you want to take over now on twenty yeah, God's covenant with no one.
Speaker 4: Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and there he sacrificed as as burnt offerings, the animals and birds that he had been approved for that purpose. And the Lord was pleased with the aroma of the sacrifice, and said to him, and said to himself, I will never again curse the ground because of the human race, even through everything they think or imagine is bent toward evil from childhood, I will never again destroy all living things. As long as the earth remains, there will be planting in harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night. So the first thing he did pretty much sacrifice to the Lord after they come off the boat, and uh, there's something else that was.
Speaker 1: Nope, it left me. Well. Also, that was Adam's first act too, you know. It was when Adam, when he was kicked out of the garden, the first thing he done was he sacrifice. So it's like both of them were at new beginnings and they were both king and priest of the new creation, you know. Okay, and then the blessings be fruitful, multiply.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you want to read, if we want to read nine or night, but basically that I think the most important thing to pull out of that obviously is the rainbow.
Speaker 1: Okayad and do what read?
Speaker 4: I miss chapter nine?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Why I go through seventeen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Go, okay, gotcha through verse seventeen. Chapter nine. Then God blessed Noe his sons and told them be fruitful and multiply. Feel the earth, all the animals of the earth, all the birds of the sky, all the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the fish in the sea will look on you with fear and terror. I have placed them in your power. I have given them to you for food, just as I have given you grain and vegetables. But you must never eat any meat that still has the lifeblood.
Speaker 3: In it, includes chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah case you're wonder No, it's saying you can't eat the blood. The blood's whole. You just got to drain it. Oh, can't be vampiristic, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I was making fun of dinner tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went my head.
Speaker 4: So anyhow, everybody, now, since you brought it up, we were cooking steak pork and what we thought was either steak pork shiske bobs wrapped in bacon, which turned out to be chicken.
Speaker 1: So it went cooked.
Speaker 4: Anyhow. Five and I will require the blood of anyone who takes another's person's life. If a wild animal kills a person, it must die. And anyone who murders a fellow human must die. If anyone takes a human life, that person's life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in his own image. Now be fruitful, multiply and repopulate the earth. Then God told Noah and his sons, I hereby confirm my covenant with you and your descendants, and with all the animals that were on the boat with you, the birds, the live stalk, and the wild animals, every living creature on earth. Yes, I am confirming my covenant with you. Never again will flood waters kill all living creatures. Never again will a flood destroy the earth. Then God said, I'm giving you a sign of my covenant with you and will all or and with all living creatures for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is a sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. Then I send, excuse me, when I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remain or remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between Earth, between God and every living creature on Earth. Then God said to Noah, yes, this rainbow is the sign of the covenant. I am confirming with all the creatures on Earth.
Speaker 1: So the rainbow is not gay pride.
Speaker 4: No, And obviously he wanted you to know that it's not gay pride, because how many times he said the rainbow, the rainbow, the rainbow.
Speaker 1: And multiply, be fruitful and multiply.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's almost like God knew this situation that we're living in today.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I feel like God, Hello McFly, Hello, Hello McFly.
Speaker 1: I guess he just knows how the devil takes his stuff, totally warps and turns it, takes something good and tries to make it something bad or.
Speaker 3: Just. He definitely does not. If he thinks you missed it when you're read it the first time, you're gonna catch it the second.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And the animals to kick in at some point, right, So, like we were talking about the blood before, the blood's pretty much life. Without blood, you can cannot live, So do not drink the blood of another life form. Right and then, Uh, what I also found interesting was, oh, crap, lost it again.
Speaker 1: And he's talking about his stone. He's looking on his phone for his captures and stuff in his phones. Yeah, jumping around.
Speaker 4: Uh, I have to go back to the murder. The murder eye for an eye pretty much if if an animal kills a person, that animal is meant to die.
Speaker 1: And one thing I thought was really cool was about that passage you were talking about. He said, you know, for God made man in his own image. You know, we are the imagers of God. God is king of heaven, a nerve. We are basically his, his lords and regions of this and we're supposed to rule in his image.
Speaker 4: You know. Right there it says, let's see all the animals on the earth, all the birds in the sky, all the small animals that scurry along the ground, and the fish the sea will fear and and ear will look in you, on you with fear and terror. So that was we were made. He gave us. We're the top of the food chain.
Speaker 1: We're ruling in his stead, you know, we give us dominions.
Speaker 3: It's what he gave Adam initially. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what's crazy is the whole image bearer thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It says, if you kill someone, not only are you misrepresenting God as unjust in your also killing God because your fellow man is also an image bearer like yourself. You know, I think if we all seen ourselves in this light, we'd behave and act so much more differently, you know, not only how we act towards each other knowing that they are image bears. Also, you know, that's why he said love fulfills the law. Yeah, I never looked at it that way, but yeah, we are all image bears.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I've looked at it that way, but never to the point to where, like he said, you kill another, you pretty much killed me, killed God.
Speaker 3: You know, I still go back to that rainbow thing. It's still it just it's still something that is well, every time it rains, well, every time it rains, we see that. It's something that we've seen since you're a little kid. It's just it's a magical thing in the sky. You see it. It's just it's unbelievable. And it's been taken, you know, for many different purposes of the Leprechaun, you know, the gold at the end of the rainbow, and and obviously you know you talk about pride this and all sorts of different things that that that symbol has been used for. But God used it first here. This is when he brought his rainbow. So either either it had never rained before or they had never seen the sun before, because it needs those two things to make a rainbow.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: So at this point when it talks about the you know, when we go through it back to the beginning of this, when it talks about the the floodgates of Heaven opening up, people had probably never seen anything like that before. It probably had never rained before.
Speaker 4: Like you said, chaos. I mean, what's the most destructive thing in nature. It's water. Water will destroy anything. I was gonna say you, well, I'm second, close, second, But I.
Speaker 3: Think that's awesome though. I just think of a rainbow that you can see something that God put in the sky for us. It's there, it's something tangible. You can see it, and it's it's a promise God made, not just to made to you, he made to you individually. You can look at that and say, oh, God's talking to me right now. It's just another thing you can see God has put for us right there, and it's something tangible and it's.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people don't. They overlook it. But the rainbow is in every throne room scene. If you go through Revelation Isaiah, all these books were they're called into the throne room of God. It either calls it explicitly a rainbow above his head, or they describe it like like Beryl and Onyx and all these multiple multiple colors around above the throne of God. That's the rainbow. And I love how I think it was. Mikeusr on his podcast he was talking about he said that the throne room of God is basically the judge seat inside the courtroom. And anytime that you're in the courtroom, what's the number one thing you can hope for. You can just hope that the judge is fair and just and true to his word.
Speaker 4: So what is more.
Speaker 1: Comforting to mankind when you're standing in the throne room of God, the judge and ruler of all, and you see his rainbow above his head. Promise, Right, that's a reminder that God is just and he keeps his promises. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow, never thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't drop it though. That's expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very expensive though. So now I guess we can We've covered the biblical part, and we've kind of, you know, touched on archaeology and history and stuff like that. But I guess if we got anything extra biblical science worldview things like that, I guess we could really dive into those. Now that the cannon is out of the way we started.
Speaker 3: We started a lot and we talked about it, the two hundred and seventy seven different flood stories from different cultures around the Earth. I mean, you talk about that just showing first of all that the I mean happened. Yes, also.
Speaker 4: Say a flood happened.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I looked at this week that I thought was pretty interesting is some of the research it's done in the Grand Canyon, because that's one of the places I think you can really truly see when you talk about erosion and things of that nature, what it would have taken a massive flood of catastrophe event for something like.
Speaker 4: That to happen.
Speaker 3: And you see where some of the the canyons cut out, and you know, evolution has these oh this is you know this layer of this sediment layer is this many million years and they go right down the different millions of years. But in the Grand Canyon it jumps, and it jumps. Is in periods as big as three billion years that they talk about at certain levels are just gone and it's it's laid directly on top of each other in a perfect flat line. There was no erosion in those areas. You can see that that perfect level is right there where one layer laid on top of another layer, and it's it's just there's what's.
Speaker 1: How water what do they call that? How water? Aren't dirt settles when it's carried by water, because I mean you have that setim entry, you know, I mean it's how it's laid down because of the flood. And then also with going along with with Watt Brown's you know theory, all that water and earth from the crust and we're talking, well they actually talk about this earth being thrown up and burying all these things. That's why when they're trying to carbon date all these things, that everything's jumping around all over the place because it's just.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 1: Well, it would and buried everything.
Speaker 3: It would have been thrown up, like you said, the fountains of the deep. And you talk about what now when we have earthquakes. Now when the tectonic plates you know, rubbed together, and that's where our tsunamis come from, right, And a tsunamis tsunami is not just one wave. You know, there's there's multiple waves in a tsunami and each time it would have laid down, especially what potentially could have happened with the flood. It lays down a layer every time it comes, and the next wave leather layer over top, and you can see and they can look at the I think I was looking at something that was talking about the one that happened in the Indian Ocean back. I can't remember how many years ago it was, five, ten years ago, whatever, But they can see the layers of the sediment where that is, and they can see you can even look and see where each wave was in the sediment layers. You can say this was the first wave, this is the second wave, and it lays it down just on top of each other, nice flat lines. So it just shows you grand canon, just another proof, another evidence that obviously the flood happened. Obviously. Evolution is just it's it's a it's a way that people try to take responsibility out of out of living. They don't want to have someone. They want to think that we're the greatest power, are the greatest power. They don't want they don't want there to be a god. They don't want to be held responsible.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the whole thing with truth. If there's no god, then what's what you?
Speaker 1: What is truth?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 3: Right? We're getting off tracked. I'm sorry I got us off tracked.
Speaker 1: It's all relevant well that time, you know, and we was talking about that before we started recording, you know time you know, like ten thousand BC to three thousand b C. The you know, historians and scientists, everybody calls that, you know, the dark history. You don't hear nothing, you know, you don't hear of anything to around three thousand BC, and so you know, there was eight people. Yeah, and I think that was after the flood. That puts the flood count around three thousand BC. And if you you know, if you do like the population counts. I can't remember where I pulled this reference from. I think this was Tray Smith also, but he was doing the people as far as the people goes, you know, three thousand BC, the flood, if there was, you know, if we believe what the Bible says that there was eight people from three thousand BC to the birth of Christ. You know, all the historians and stuff and scientists of this day puts the world population around two hundred million, you know, so if you go from there to two hundred million, and then fast forward to twenty twelve, the world population was seven billion, you know, any mathematician or geneticist will tell you that these are not unrealistic numbers. I mean everything lines up perfectly. Yeah, but as it was in the day's of no, so it shall be in the coming of the sun of man. And once again it's multifaceted.
Speaker 4: Well. And on top of that, we're kind of what I've had in my head too, is so they had all this knowledge before Noah, Okay, I'm not a surgeon, neither of y'all close close. You said the all day in yeah, okay. But so if you take eight people, right, and then eight teap people know what they know, but they obviously don't know everything. Everything else is killed off. All they go into the new world now is what they know. So that's why you know. And then humans like we are striving and to know everything again.
Speaker 3: And whatever written history or whatever that was actually there, whatever was recorded, right, would have all been washed away anyway, And that's the other part of that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 4: And if and then that that goes into the dark ages. You didn't know anything because you just had eight people, you know, you just had eight How much did they forget?
Speaker 1: Oh, exactly nothing news under the sun, all this stuff we think we're learning new now.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, yeah, it was just like raising our children, right.
Speaker 1: But if you ever looked into those have you any of you guys actually ever looked into those other culture flood accounts.
Speaker 3: I've watched a couple of but they're spot on.
Speaker 1: You. You know, the the Tolti Indians of Mexico. Uh, they got a flood accounty. But they even said after they built or after the flood, the people gathered together and build a great tower. You know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, look at all the different pyramids throughout the.
Speaker 3: We we're talking about the Tower of Babbel. Yeah, that's yeah, direct reference.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: In China, the z dynasty, Uh, they put their flood account around two thousand BC. Uh New Nwia and Foo forgive me if I'm pronounced and he's wrong, But twenty nine fifty two BC, eight people was on board, and the Septuagint puts the flood around three thousand to twenty five hundred BC. So even the dates coincide. You know, Egypt, the first Pyramid was around twenty six hundred BC, right around the flood time, you know, and they also had a flood account. You know, Egypt's flood account TM the creation God brought a global flood, killing all but the people on board, you know, the Assyrians, they had a flood account and they built a large boat.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just one thing about that too. I think it's kind of funny is that you see how close those dates are, maybe a span of maybe fotreed years that we're talking that they vary. But if you're going back and your evolutionist looking at things and carbon dating, well a million years, that's really not a long time. You know, you think, yeah, it's not really a long time. That's really just that's a blink of an eye and the whole evolutionary picture. But we're talking about a span.
Speaker 4: Of four hundred years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four hundred years or so. We're all where every culture, and some of these cultures are not written cultures. This is oral stuff. It gets passed down through generations. It's just it's pretty amazing when you really think about it. I mean, it's it's hard to say that that evidence isn't i mean, it's about as bulletproof as it gets if you ask, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, and everything before the flood is almost eating perfection, you know. And what's crazy is like when you look and you actually do the research. All modern plants and animals found today, they're all found in the fossil record. But the only difference is in every single one of them. The pre flood ones are much larger. I mean all of them. I mean they find eagle skulls the size of a modern coffee table, just the skull. You know, you look at Mee and thal Man, all these elongated skulls and these huge skulls they're finding. And what's crazy is your skull. The only bone or whatever you're on, your cranium that doesn't stop growing is that eyebrow, your brow. And every single neanderthal man they find, they're huge. They're protruding out like two and a half inches because they lived so long, because it was a Garden of edenstyle atmosphere, well like yours.
Speaker 4: Talking about just conversation amongst us is if you had that all that water around the globe as far as globe right, so like it says in Genesis separate waters from the waters, or.
Speaker 3: The waters above from the water, right, So so if.
Speaker 4: You would take that as water above, and it says the gates of Heaven opened up and the water is poured into the earth. So that would I mean it's blocking out the sun, all.
Speaker 1: The UV rays, the modernized ozone layer, right, yeah, that makes your air quality yeah everything, yep.
Speaker 4: So so if that happened, then obviously you'd live longer, so didn't have all the harsh.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that global warming started with the flood. Done? It did?
Speaker 1: It's the label you want to put on. Yeah, But what's crazy is even in the fossil record is we find trees still standing upright. I mean, it's just it's crazy when you look back into I mean, you'll find a modern day turtle the size of your fist, that pre flood turtle, exact same skeletal structure, I mean, identical. The only different it's the size of your freaking GM.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a sea turtle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Box the eagles, they've done experiments, you experiments now to well, part of it have been a higher oxygenation in the atmosphere, right, So they've done this experiment now and this is documented. I can't pull exactly where, but this is documented. I've watched a couple of things on this where they took a fish and that whatever fish it was, they auctionated the water. I can't remember how much, way more than normal. They overactionated the water, but that fish grew three times the size it would grow in the wild, like in nature. Here because the atmosphere at that time pre flood was different. Things were different, and that's at that time after the flood, God says, what, no one's going to live longer than one hundred and twenty years. And subsequently because of the changes in the atmosphere, are the things that happened as a result of the flood that has obviously.
Speaker 1: Changed perfect environment for the nephilow the giants.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, So what you're telling me is I can go and get some oxygen tanks. You'll be huge, don't I don't need to go to the gym. I can just breathe more oxygeny.
Speaker 1: You've very be glad Chat's not here.
Speaker 4: He strength it Witneys.
Speaker 1: And uh doctor Jack Cuzmo, I like I read one of his quotes he was talking about all this. He said on the pre flood man, you know aka Neanderthal development and the juveniles were extremely slow. Not only are they extremely old, A person thirty two would look sixteen by our modern standards today. That's why you get such long life spans and stuff like that, and you hear about, you know, people waiting until they're one hundred years old and still having children, because yeah, they might have been one hundred years old, but physically they were had the body of a thirty year old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, kind of like that.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what I always wondered, you know, just thinking like, man, you know, was it Abraham?
Speaker 1: Was it dog years?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I thought that, like, yeah, of.
Speaker 4: Course, he asked, hand having babies at all? Yeah, good gracious you though, late bloomer like they walk around with crutches and walkersh But I.
Speaker 1: Guess yeah, is that it?
Speaker 3: That's all I got?
Speaker 1: Well, I will close with a very unsuspecting quote from enough wholly on Napoleon himself. He said, men will believe anything unless it is written in the Bible. See you next time. Keep digging
Speaker 4: The