Speaker 1: A Cast Classics. Carrie Jade Does Not Exist is a story of how one woman who took on over six different identities infiltrated the lives of vulnerable people and lied her way into gaining their trust.
Speaker 2: It's almost like she hases rare gift of being able to ascertain the exact hopes and dreams of a community. She offers them exactly that and meant just bails.
Speaker 1: This series tells a story of how Carrie Jade build up a picture perfect persona until she finally got tindled up in her own web of lives. Find out more about Carrie Jade Does Not Exist at acast dot com, Forward Slash Classics.
Speaker 3: This is Where Did the Road Go. Our aim is to explore the fringe to be true, skeptics in question openly, to investigate the paranormal, bring light to the dark corners of history, and give a voice to the shun of science. We deal in mysteries and the important questions that these subjects bring to light. What is reality? Who are we? And why are we here? Join us on the web at where Didthroad goo dot com for a full show archive, links to all our social media, upcoming schedule and much much more. Now, join your host Sorayah on this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go?
Speaker 4: And Welcome to this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go? This week is part two of our interview with Chad and Alta. Dillard Luke is helping me with this one. He was not around for the first part, but we recorded part two and part three together, so part three will be coming up eventually. We let them discuss their very odd experiences and they just get weirder and weirder as they go. Also want to thank everyone who gave me feedback on last week's show and Kundolini. I appreciate the support. That was a hard show for me to do, and so many of you wrote me and had comments and experiences to share.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Also, I plan on doing another show about listeners experiences, So if you have some experiences you'd like to share, you can email contact at wheredidthroadgo dot com and I can record you, or you can just send me the story. I've had a few people now send me stories. They don't want to read them, or they don't want to talk about themselves, but they'd like me to read them. So that's a possibility, or you can contact me and I will set up a time and we will connect and you can tell your story and I will put together a group of those, probably for some time later in the summer. So whenever I have about an hour's worth of stories from you, the listener, without any further ado, let's get into this high strangeness with Chad and Alta Dillard. All right, Chad and Alta, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 5: Well thanks again for having us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: And let's see if your your phone connection holds up good, because you said you're right outside of Fort Knox.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it must be all that gold interfering.
Speaker 6: With that gold that we're pretty sure isn't there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard, I've heard those rumors that it's not. Actually that a lot of the world's gold is missing, right.
Speaker 6: A lot of everything is missing and seems to have a lot of military all around us. So you know these signals you just never know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so let's let's get back into what happened to you following your encounter in the French Quarter.
Speaker 6: Okay, so that would have been around in September of ninety seven. I would say, coming out of that experience me specifically, I was just going through all kinds of trauma, internal trauma, emotional trauma. I have this object in my upper arm. I prefaced myself because Chad seemed to be okay, Jacqueline seemed to be okay, but I wasn't. And what I mean by that is something was really changing inside of me. And it started off with all the ranges of emotions. I started off extremely angry about you know, this unseen force involved in our lives. I tried to take the object out of my arm myself because I was so angry, and this internal voice made it real clear to me that that was going to hurt, real bad when I put a knife to my skin, because I literally was going to cut this out myself. And it's just underneath the top layer of skin, but the object seems to move. It'll move, it'll bury itself all the way down to the bone, and then there will be times where it'll actually be standing out in my arm like a big bug bite. So very tricky and just lots of this, I said, a lot of emotions involved in it. And so when I realized that I wasn't going to cut it out of my arm, I didn't know where to turn. There was no place to turn, there was no one to talk to, no support system whatsoever. And so it took me about a year, from ninety seven to ninety eight to make up my mind that I was leaving New Orleans. I was going to leave the French Quarter, and I had no idea where I was going, but I was driven, compelled to leave that area, and I felt that I was being drawn almost to the Southwest again. And I told Chad, I basically gave him an option or not option. I just said, I've got to go. I have to leave here, and I'm going back to the Southwest. And I knew that I had really no idea where I was headed, but New Mexico was all I felt inside of me. It seemed to be my you know, the direction, that the direction that seemed to be the most obvious to me. And so Chad agreed. And it took us about a I said, about a year to put those plans in action. I actually tried to quit my job. The family that I worked for would determined that I wouldn't leave them, and so they had an option for me. They said that they wanted Chad and I to consider going to Denver, Colorado for them to open up a new business, a new shop. And I have childhood memories from living in a war of Colorado when I was little, and for some reason inside of me, I never wanted to return to Denver either. But thank goodness, the people that I worked for, you know, hung in there with me, and so they said, well, go do what you got to do, and you know, you may fall that you want to go to Denver. And so ultimately D and I now we're into nineteen ninety eight, moved to New Mexico. We landed in Albuquerque with no direction. Again, I'm founding absolutely crazy, but I'm feeling compelled inside myself to do these things. And Chad was just agreeable, thank goodness, you know, he just or not, I'm not sure, but he was a willing participant. And so we ended up in Albuquerque, and you know, spent a great deal of money getting ourselves set up there, so on and so forth. I was allowed to continue my job over the phone, and I had a lot of clients over the years that continued to keep supporting me. It took us a few months of being in Albuquerque for me to realize that's absolutely not where we were supposed to be. I tried to get help in the sense of I reached out to with no book of rules and nobody guiding us.
Speaker 5: I called.
Speaker 6: A gentleman that at the time was the you know, was somebody involved in moufon. I didn't even know really what moofon was, and he wasn't polite at all. There was nothing nice about this gentleman and me. In the conversation on the phone, I knew that I had made a mistake reaching in that direction, and he wrote me off as just literally a crazy and he said he was tired of all the crazies coming to his state. You know, My understanding was his interest was you know, flying crafts and anything that was tangible, and people like ourselves were just crazy and he he all that hung up on me, and so that gave me a real bad taste in my mouth about reaching out any longer. So again, Chad and I are just operating off of the emotions with you know, nowhere to turn. I came outside of my house one day while we lived right off of We ended up right off of Route sixty six in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and I stepped outside of the house and I looked up in the mountains surrounding us, and I said to Chad, we're going up there, and I pointed, and next thing I know, we're taking day trips up into those mountains. And we discovered a small community up there that was a very small little village that has become quite famous since then, with lots of movies being made in that area and so on, but it was still very small and very quaint. And it's called Madwood pronounced Madrid, spelled like Madrid, and it's a very strange area, needless to say. And it also is just a couple miles from a smaller village called Crios or Cirios, New Mexico. And I bring that out because since all of this has happened to Chad and I, there's a man that's becoming quite well known in the country named Andrew Bishago. And Andrew Bishago claims that he has been part of a secret program from childhood. And I think he's in his fifties now that his claims are that he and many others as children were time portaled. Oh you know who I'm speaking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he claims to have gone to Mars with Obama or whatever exactly.
Speaker 6: Well, I wouldn't even be bringing him forward with the exception of whoops. When I after all of our experiences and I started really listening to people out doing interviews on these types of shows, one time, I'm listening to Bishago, and all of a sudden he mentioned Sorios, New Mexico as one of the locations he was time portaled into. And needless to say, that got our attention because we had been living up in that area and went through very I call all the paranormal high strangeness. We had a lot of high strangeness happening to us up there, and so just the fact that he, you know, chooses that location to go public about just really got my attention. But I'll have Chad share with you about his encounter with what we call a black eyed man rather than a black eyed children that you hear so much about in this small community called Madrid.
Speaker 5: Well, when we first started going up there, we befriended a couple of guys and one of them was just this whole really laid back hippie, you know, went by alias. You know, a lot of them did up there, and you know, he was just really He even offered to open up his home to us, you know, to to rent. And you know, when we told him that we were looking for a place up there.
Speaker 6: Actually he really wanted us to live on his property. Yeah. It's strange.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so you know, we didn't, but we found another place back in he was he was in Sios, and we didn't. We had found another place that was old coal mining house where the coal miners lived. And but there was this little saloon. And when I say saloon, it was from way back in the cowboy days. Still had the hitching post out there, and a lot of the old timers still still rode their horses and tied to the hitching post out front. And we had kind of met a few of the local colorful characters there. And we all go to the bar that night and you know, eat having drinks, and we're sitting around this big round table. There's probably eight, nine, ten of us. And as the night wears on, I was just kind of sitting across the table from me and this I'm sitting next to this, this hippie guy. And as this guy starts to drink a little bit more, he gets kind of really I don't know his mood, his you know. And it wasn't just from drinking. It was just, you know, he started changing his attitude and because he was always a nice guy, and all of a sudden he said something just really ugly towards towards Alta and I and you know, and I'm the only one that caught it. And I looked over at him, and he looks at me, and his eyes are just totally black. I mean, there's no pupil, there's no white around my eye, there's nothing. It's his whole eyeball is black. And all of a sudden, I just kind of put up a spiritual block, I guess, without knowing what I'm doing. And you know, he kind of backed down and turned around and left pretty abruptly after that. So that was that was pretty crazy, right, you.
Speaker 6: Know, nothing like our lives have been abby normal from the beginning, but neither of us have ever encountered, you know, anything of that nature, anything like that. And he was very clear about how this guy shifted just that quick. You know, it was it was an evilness of something that was seemed non human in the change, and as Chad describes it, the eyes completely changed.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: So, and keep in mind, as Ched indicated, this guy lived in this little village that the Shago claims he's been time portaled in and out.
Speaker 4: Of right right, because.
Speaker 6: We had a lot of uh, you know, for the months that we lived up there, we had quite a few people might want to use the word coincidental, but we're so beyond that that that word doesn't seem to apply to us in any way, such as when we get up into these mountains, you know, it's it's as rural as you can get other than I think where we're sitting right now outside of Fort Knox. And at that time, these people who lived up in these villages were many of them were Hispanic natives who'd lived there, you know, thousands of years. And many of these people had no television, nothing like cable. I mean, heaven forbid in nineteen ninety nine, ninety eight that they've got cable up in the mountains. And again that's just unheard of. Chad and I we're city folk, and so I decide, you know, we come in peace. And we decided, Chad and I, that we'd have a big party to sort of introduce ourselves to some of these people, and We started it off by ordering We couldn't get cable and we couldn't get a telephone. We kept being promised a telephone and that never happened, and a lot of bizarreness associated with trying to get a phone, real craziness. But just back to the television part of this. We had to order satellite dish. So we decided about the time we were getting satellite put in, New Orleans was about to have a big hurricane hit it. This was not Katrina. This was, you know, fairly common in that part of the country hurricanes. So what folks do there is they have hurricane parties, and so we decided we would, you know, have a hurricane party with the locals and new satellite and invite everybody over. It kind of felt like old Petticoat Junction show. If you ever saw that old television show, That's what it felt like. We were living in the middle of this very strange community. So the day that we have this party, at the time, Chad and I had a big black great Dame and a roddy Dobe that were our babies. Because we've never had children, so our babies have always been critters and so literally Chad is bartending. The dogs are blocked on the stairwell where all the neighbors and all the friends that we'd invited over could see them, but we kept them away from everyone. But everybody was visual. And then everybody's sitting around the TV and it's you know, it's like something out of the fifties with people just getting television. And I walk over and I realized, you know, it's time to turn the TV on and let's watch the hurricane move into New Orleans. And literally the minute I turned the TV on, rather than a hurricane hitting New Orleans, what we see is Chad and our two dogs, that great Dane and that Roddy Doe literally walking across the screen of the television. Now with my mouth hanging open and it's hard to make me speakless. Chad is over in the other end of the house, you know, playing bartender and host, and we've got all these people that we're trying to say, we come in Peece, you know, we're friendly and we have no ulterior motives kind of party. And there they are, my family, walking across the screen of the television. And right so, you know, it was one the darkness after another. The whole time that we were there.
Speaker 4: And how long did that last with the image on the television.
Speaker 6: Hum, it was fairly brief. But what it was was, I have Chad described to you why he was on television with the dogs. Keep in mind that what he's about to describe to you, it happened months prior, if not a year or so prior to us moving up into these mountains.
Speaker 5: Yeah. When I was in the French Quarter, I used to take care of some of the ladies that had their shop. I'd go by and help change light bulbs and you know, just do different odd jobs for them. And this one particular shop I went into was called three Dog Bakery and it they had Yappy Hour instead of Happy Hour and stuff like that. So one day the lady called me up and said, you know, because our dogs were so unusual and big and black and just plots them. Yeah, she goes, oh, you've got to bring your dogs down animal planets coming down to film, and you know, I want I want you guys there, so you know, I've hid their favorite handkerchief around their neck and prettied them up and we tried it on down there, and so you know, they filmed us you know in this three Dog Bakery, and then in the French Quarter and this was, you know again in the French Quarter, and again Mike Outa says, you know, this was you know, months prior to us moving or even leaving New Orleans. So and then to turn it on and it you know, the television happened to be on that station, that show happened to be on at that exact time, was just beyond coincidence. It was just totally People were like freaking out, like oh, pretty full, and I'm like, no, this is this.
Speaker 6: Is just needless to say. They were more nervous about us from that moment forward, and there was no undoing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Luke, do you have any anything you want to throw in? Uh?
Speaker 7: No, it is all. It's all very interesting. I mean, as I was saying to you earlier, usually people who.
Speaker 8: Have paranormal encounters or people who have conspiracy theories, they have a single theme or some set of common characters.
Speaker 7: But you two seem to be at the right place at all the wrong times.
Speaker 6: And have thank you. Yeah, I'm asked for I think, I mean, we we we can't even even it's far into it. Understand what in the world is happening to us. I mean, there's no answers for us whatsoever. It's just it is ongoing and we have discovered it. You know that we'll get into later if you're interested. Other family members on Chad's side that are having familiar encounters. So, I mean, it's just it's bizarre.
Speaker 5: It's just bizarre.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the gentleman that owned that saloon that we were speaking about. When we first got up into those mountains, of course we had to go in the saloon because, as Chad said, it looked like something straight out of the eighteen hundreds. And so it was afternoon, the place was emptied. There was nobody there but the owner, and when he, you know, walked up to us to introduce himself and ask what we wanted to drink, the first thing that Chad and I saw when we walked in this big saloons were row after row of frozen dacrine machines. Now, we're just leaving the French quarter of New Orleans, where that's on every corner. But I've lived in lots of places in this country and never saw frozen dacrine machines anywhere but New Orleans. And so to walk into this saloon out of the eighteen hundreds with all these Dacrim machines, and come to find out this guy that owns this place had been our neighbor in the French Quarter and had led seven years prior to move up into this. I mean, it's just this kind of bizarreness that there are no explanations for. If this is coincidence, you know, we need better odds.
Speaker 4: It seems to be sort of a trickster component being mixed into it all.
Speaker 6: Totally. That's my favorite word, high high strangeness and trickster.
Speaker 4: It's like the universe is kind of kind of playing with.
Speaker 5: You, totally laughing, employeting, yeah.
Speaker 6: Pointing and laughing.
Speaker 4: So what other experiences did you have up there?
Speaker 6: Just you know, there was I'm trying to think right now, because it doesn't we weren't there too many months. I mean it was. The fact was is that we were promised a telephone, because everybody has a telephone by nineteen ninety eight somewhere, and I have to have a phone. My job is dependent on it. And so we made arrangements of that before we left Albuquerque and moved up there. Well, just the short story on that business was every time we were waiting for that phone to be installed and had been promised, obviously, we start getting form letters from the phone company and they were asking for over two hundred thousand dollars either to be paid by cash, a check, or money order. Now we're reading this form letter saying what in what in the what is this about? I mean it really it was somewhere close to three hundred thousand dollars they were asking from us to put a phone in. So Chad would march over to the little payphone, the only thing that existed in this small community, at this little local like I said, petticoat junction kind of bed and breakfast, and he'd have to make these phone calls to the phone company saying what in you know, where's the phone and what is this about? And they would apologize to him and say, oh, we'll get that installed for you. Well, we got a second form letter. It was identical to the first form letter, but they dropped ten thousand, like really are you too? And so come to find out, Chad, of course he can explain what that was about. But more of the more of the strange experiences that.
Speaker 5: We were having up there and what it was was all of the numbers, you know, on all the telephone numbers were taken out of the box, you know, the main line, and all the numbers were taken. So they were going to have to reinstall or install new lines from Fantasy that was the closest Bigot city.
Speaker 6: Which was like twenty five miles away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they were going to have to put in all new line and open up a new big box. So they were expecting us to pay for all that in the big box. So everybody can, you know, so they'll have more numbers, you know, right.
Speaker 6: They just never bothered to tell us this until we get ourselves relocated up there waiting for a phone to be installed. So needless to say, we couldn't stay because again my income so on and so forth. So the people that I worked for out of New Orleans who highly desired for us to go to Denver. For them, they had been in business in the French Quarter, a family owned business since nineteen twenty nine. They had never expanded outside of the French Quarter before, and so this was going to be their big launch. And you know, the gods were in their favors because there was no way Chad and I could stay, and so I finally, against my will, agreed to move to Denver for them, you know, to keep my job and so on. And so it was within months of us up there and the cost and I mean it was just unbelievable. Chad and I then had to leave and then moved to Denver.
Speaker 9: Enjoy simple savors that's sent with great offers like Central Fresh Hours, Sirloin stake two back only seven year old, dr Uka Restaurante pizza selected range two euroeach plus McCain hum Chips straight cut one kilo and McCain likely Spice Wedges six.
Speaker 3: Fifty grad only two euroeach.
Speaker 9: Enjoys simple prices on all your favorites.
Speaker 3: CenTra Live every.
Speaker 1: Day A cast classics Carrie Jade Does Not Exist is a story of how one woman who took on over six different identities infiltrated the lives of vulnerable people and lied her way into gaining their trust.
Speaker 2: It's almost like she has this rare gift of being able to ascertain the exact hopes and dreams of a community. She offers them exactly that and meant just bails.
Speaker 1: This series tells a story of how Carrie Jade built up a picture perfect persona until she finally got tangled up in her own web of lives. Find out more about Carrie Jad does not exist at acast dot com Forward Slash Classics.
Speaker 6: So now we're in nineteen ninety nine Denver, and it just so happens, you know, again, I had a thickness in my stomach because I had lived in Alaura, Colorado when I was little, and that was my first memory, my first childhood memory, was being tested for ESP in a hospital there, and so that was it was still very uncomfortable for me. Lots of still mystery about all of that for me that I can't get answers to, and that you know, was weighing very heavy on us going to Denver. We get to Denver, we rent a large home at the time for all of our stuff and our belongings, and we're just going to have to play it out. And it so happens that Chad was involved in building this new shop with the owner New Orleans and some of his helpers, if you will. Chad had a great deal of putting that new shop in. We finally get that shop open. Jacqueline, who was the woman that was taken with Chad and I are had this encounter in ninety seven off that street corner. Jacqueline still worked for the family business and she wanted to come to Denver, so it was just a natural that they would send her there to manage this shop. So now Jacqueline has now relocated to Denver as well. In the meantime, Jacqueline has had a baby, because when this event happened to us in ninety seven, none of us had had children, So Jacquelin's had a child who's just turning a year old at this point, I might add, it appears that Jacqueline is pregnant. Within a couple of months of us being taken off that corner, her and her new baby and baby daddy all come to Denver. We open up this new shop, and we're about to have a big grand you know, in introduction to the city of Denver, that we're there and it's early morning. I remember it somewhere around nine ish in the morning. The three of us are getting ready for the day and so on, and then it was like it was the end of the world. Every siren that existed exploded around us, and we were just up the road. A peace from Columbine, and this was when the Columbine massacre took place. And when that happened, I immediately stood up. I'll never forget it. And I looked at Chad and I said, we are so out of here. We are so out of here. And it took very little time. Just a few months after we were shutting down that shop and literally moving back to the family decided they didn't want to follow through with it, after they had invested a lot of money, and so next thing I know, we're relocating again back to New Orleans. And so by this time now it's you know, the end of ninety nine, and we're now into the year two thousand and we've made a huge circle at a huge expense, really to serve no purpose other than the high strangeness and the trickster. And then we're back starting all over again where it all seemed to begin. Wow, okay, we're still trying to recover.
Speaker 4: So you're then back in Alabama.
Speaker 6: No, we moved back to New Orleans, New Orleans.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Then you went to Alabama, right.
Speaker 6: That was in two thousand and it took you know, about it took about the year of two thousand for literally Chad and I to fall completely a part of the scenes. Whatever we were holding it together with was we were coming completely undone. And did you have our experiences in New Orleans. I wouldn't. I don't you know. We lucky us When we returned to New Orleans. I told Chad, I said, I'll go back to New Orleans, but I said, I will not go back to the quarter as long as we live outside of the French Quarter. So we, as I said, lucky us, find ourselves literally renting a haunted house, and I mean haunted and a very a live house. And on the surface, it all looked quite beautiful because we were surrounded in some of the most beautiful cemeteries you've ever seen in your life. And I can't think of a better neighborhood than to be surrounded in beautiful cemeteries, because you know, the neighbors don't bother you, no noise. It was the house that was haunted and alive and scary. And what I mean by that is lots of craziness had happened in that house prior to us moving into it. We discover after we move into it, we started to learn the history of the house. Lots of death in that house. Any couple who lived there separated or fell completely apart. And I don't generally buy into this kind of thing, but it was truly happening to Chad and I. And I remember one particular event where I'm sitting and watching television in the living room and on the surface everything looked so lovely. It's the undercurrent that is so scary about this place. As I'm watching television, I had a crystal sphere sitting up on top of my television on a stand. And that sphere didn't fall off. It flew off at the top of my television across the room, and it had pretty good weight to it and hit the wood floor and there was a dent. I mean, it was scary. It was very scary, and so needless to say, there's a lot to that that Chad and I separated. He chose to go to Alabama where his father was living, who is in his own business, in the locomotive business. And I was not willing to go there, and so I stayed behind. And so that kind of then, if you will, took us off into a different route. Because now Chad and I are separated and he's living in Alabama. We were a part about three months, and finally we got reconnected and I chose to move to Alabama to be with him, and again the high strangeness just amped up all around us. Everything that took off running from that point forward.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask you this. Do you think that you're moving into places or going to places where it happens to be activity or do you think you guys are actually drawing the activity out of the places?
Speaker 6: Oh? What an amazing question. Wow, Chad, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like, I don't know, maybe where it's like a magnet. We're drawn to it and it's drawn to us. It's kind of a two way street.
Speaker 4: Okay, did now, when you guys were separated, do one of you have more experiences than the other. Did it quiet down for either of you?
Speaker 5: As far as I'm concerned, it really did. Now. One thing I did, and I don't know if I went over this in our last interview, but one thing I did learn that my dad was having experiences the craft that we had seen in nineteen ninety five. My dad saw it. My dad and my stepmom they go down to Cancun for the millennium, and you know, I kind of I'm telling them this story what we saw in Hammon. They you know, they were familiar with the area, and I was telling them about the story of what we had seen in Hammon in nineteen ninety five, and my stepmother's kind of looking and you know, with her mouth wide opens, like you know, your dad and I went down to Camcoon for the millennium for two thousand and he said, we we go down at night to watch the fireworks, and we decided that the lights from the hotel was just really you know, interfering with the enjoying the the fireworks. So we move up the cove and she said, we set our chairs up, and when we set our chairs up, we set them up down below this temple of the Puma. And she said, as soon as we got set down, all of a sudden, this big cat screen out of the jungle, and she said, you know, they kind of, you know, all kind of gulped, and then you know, went on to start watching the fireworks. And she said, as the fireworks are going off, they see this craft in the sky. And she said that it looked exactly like how I described the craft that we saw in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, now, Luke, you also had another question for them about the way they felt when they had their encounter back in ninety five, and I totally glossed over that. I'm sorry. Ninety seven right, Well, I.
Speaker 7: Was noticing when I was listening to the first part that the language you two use to describe how you feel during the night of nineteen ninety seven almost seems like the feelings are influenced by the beings around you, in the sense that you feel bliss because this tall blonde woman is giving you this feeling of blitz.
Speaker 8: Or when Chad you talk about the blue figure with the metallic object in his hand, you sense his aura, or the metallic object with likes that is almost surprised by you. You can sense its intelligence. And I was wondering if that's I mean, is it similar to how I'm describing it.
Speaker 6: As far as I'm concerned, I feel that you're hearing that for the most part, very properly, or at least the way we're trying to relay it. I will say this that I don't know necessarily that it was the blonde being in my case that was all about the bliss. It felt to me, as I kept repeating, when I'm in that encounter, I felt I was home, that I knew I was home, wherever that was, wherever that creator was, whoever she is, I felt home, and that home, that sense of home was so essential to my being because I don't know that I've ever felt that before, just so in my particular case, it felt like the all encompassing she just was a dairy on top, if you will, you know, in regards to my experience Chat, and regards to was it the Blue Being.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. I mean the Blue Being was just so his aura, his presence was just so inviting, so caring.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you kind of had this empathetic feel for what they were also feeling.
Speaker 5: Yes, in my case, yes, Okay, it's very interesting.
Speaker 6: If I may add Soriah backing up for a moment that feels just important to get it fed. When Chat and I are separated and I'm still in New Orleans. You asked about any other I think high strangeness or you know, bizarreness or whatever taking place. I don't really remember specifically other than I felt that I was in a survival game. I became very sick. I started becoming very ill, and almost immediately when Chad left, and so I became a workaholic and was not taking care of myself and just getting sicker and sicker, and towards the end of that three months, I remember very clearly it was a beautiful afternoon and I'm walking through the Quarter after work, and the streets are very busy, and all of a sudden, I hear somebody yelling my name, and I look over and it's an old friend that I had not seen in years, and he happens to be from Montalk. Originally, he had relocated to the Quarter years prior, as we all had, and we found each other back in nineteen ninety four ninety five, sorry, nineteen ninety five, when Chadd and I first moved to the French Quarter. So we've been friends for about five years or so. Hadn't seen him in a long time. He hollers my name. We get reunited, he said, let's go have a drink. We sat at a little outdoor cafe. He's drinking a coke. I think I ordered a beer, and again, everybody's sober. There's no drugs involved here, there's no alcohol really involved here. I don't even remember drinking the beer. As we're sitting and trying to play ketchup. Of course he shot that Chad and I are not together. He also was aware that I was sick. I was starting to look sick as well. You know, it was becoming a parent. And as we're visiting, talking, trying to play ketchup, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and I mean, this came out of left field. This was as weird as I everything else. To me, he says, have you heard about Will? And I said, Will, are you talking about dark Boy? How do you know Will? And I don't even remember him responding to me. And Will is the young man that was the shape shifter that I call the wolfie boy from Jacqueline's days. And he says yeah. He says, Will has gone around telling everybody that he's catching a buff out of town because the aliens are after him. Now that freaked me out so bad because it was whom it was now as hysphirical. But at the time, again, I was gutsmacked. It was where the hell did that come from? And I mean it was just it was like it had been set up. I just looking for the cameras. You know, it's like I'm always looking for the camera, like somebody's pointing and laughing and candid camera and so many things more important enough to play these jokes on. I mean, it was just that bizarre, so.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Maybe maybe that's what it is. Maybe there's some intelligence somewhere else in the universe or outside the universe that picks people out and says, let's have fun with them.
Speaker 6: Well, we've sure had it, I'll tell you, and we played our part well because but the most part I'm written off is crazy and yeah, easy pickings. And then again, just to top it off, you know, we get relocated to Alabama of all places, and find out that his dad and his brother are having some of this bizarre type of experience as an encounter.
Speaker 4: So well, it's not unusual for those things to run in families too, which has always struck me as kind of odd.
Speaker 6: Right right, Well, it's like my mother saying, you know, in nineteen fifty seven, in fifty eight, up or metallic craft came out of the sky and stopped her on the highway. I mean, it's just people have always thought, because if they hear this story that it's all coming from me, And I'm like, wait a minute. You know, Chad and I got arranged and his family seemed to be pretty active in this craziness as well, so it can't be all blamed on me.
Speaker 4: So what what At what point did you rejoin with Chad?
Speaker 6: So we were a part about three months and literally I collapsed on my job, was rushed to the hospital, and it was my employer who had Chad's father's phone number. Chad's number I don't remember, and it was it was she that called and told them that I was very sick in the with a lot of concern about if I was gonna literally make it or not. And uh, and I've yah. We found that interesting as well, because I try to avoid doctors in hospitals like the plague, and with this object in my upper arm so obvious. I mean, you can't physically look at my arm and see it, but you know, I'm imagining I'm being examined and so on. And nobody has taken note of this in my arm at all, and or they're not supposed to. I just don't know. But anyhow, Chad found out his father tells him, you know that I'm very sick, and I mean he's instantly coming there and getting me and then bringing me back to Alabama. And so it was we were a part about three months. So this one now we're now into two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you something about your implant. Does it ever burn when you touch it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: And you know, I just would like to preface just for the purpose of the language. I certainly understand people calling these implants, but in my case, I have never used that term. I've always referred to these objects as unknowns, right, because I have more memory of it being implanted. I have another object in my wrist from another encounter, and it's very different. It's it's behavior, it's everything is very different than the first object. And so this is again my purpose of just using the language of unknown just for my own purposes, because again I have no memory of this first one being implanted. In the second object, that all came about an explosion of light in my wrist. It's like my wrist exploded in light, right, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's about that in the first interview.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, so I've never had any burning. It's never when I say at placed Tricks, though, when I went in to get my original X rays. It was a doctor lear who requested these X rays. I was in communication with him long distance, and he's the one that gave me the guidance that I had to get these pictures before he would go any further with me. And so when I went in originally to get the first there's again a great deal to all of these encounters in these stories. But when I went in to get the original X rayse this object refused to take a picture. And again you can feel it, touch it, almost see it just underneath the top layer of skin. When it allows you to, you can actually feel its perimeter. It seems to change shape. But it would not allow a picture until the third take, and the skeleton staff that was working in the doctor's office to X ray my arm became terrified. That's that's a word that I knuse a lot of when I'm very aware of somebody afraid. Now they're flipping out because when you can see and touch and feel something that's as solid as this appears to be, and yet you take an X ray two times in a row and get a perfect skeletal X ray of my arm and there's nothing there, they're starting to really again a great deal to that story, but it seems to play tricks. And I finally, on the third try, I look up, literally just look up above me in this room, in this X ray room, and I said, throw a dog of bone, give me a break. I got to have this picture. And then it took the picture. And so I went through that a second time. When doctor e Lear required a second X ray, it did the same identical thing. And the object that's in my wrist won't take an X ray at all. It's only been detected by ultrasound.
Speaker 4: So huh, okay, well, let's let's let's move back to Alabama. So you're both in Alabama at this point. This is two thousand and one, won't.
Speaker 6: Now Chad has learned of his father's encounter or experience with his stepmother down in Mexico with that craft that looked identical to or at least they say it sounded identical to what we were shown originally in ninety five Louisiana. And then Billy mean like I hadn't had enough. I hate being bored. I'm not really a Southern kind of girl, and I just deciled all of a sudden, we only did this once and I don't expect we'll do it again. But I tell Chad, let's join a ghostly hunting group. You know, it just started to get popular on television and whatever, and I was just so bored, and I thought, let's joined this group and see what's out there. And well that was that was a big mistake on our part. And like I said, you know, I'm slow, but I eventually get it. This woman decides because we're coming out of the French Quarter, New Orleans, she's real interested in that's being a part of her group. She understands me to be a professional medium, and so she's I guess maybe got as Chad saying high hopes on me on us joining her group. And that was never my interest. I was just bored and was just curious. Well, Ghosty's real, and I certainly felt like they, you know, whatever that means. We've certainly been experiencing the invisible a great deal. And so she asked us to meet her at a location to do an investigation. And she's got all the fancy equipment, the tripods and all the cameras, and it's just a little on me and Chad. We don't even carry a camera, and so we show up at this We had to drive well over an hour out in the boondocks of Alabama, and she has this meter at a old mobile home that's sitting in an old mobile home park around a pond or a small lake. And right next to this old mobile home is a concrete building that I was more interested in than I was that trailer. The energy coming out of that concrete building really had my attention, and so trying to give you sort of the short story on this. She never said anything to me at all what we were doing there, just this was an investigation, and she just wanted to know what did we sense and what did I feel and what have you. So in a very short amount of time, I was able to determine that the old woman that had lived in this mobile home had died there, and that she didn't die in her bedroom. She died in her living room on the couch.
Speaker 5: And I went right to that.
Speaker 6: So this gal could see that apparently I could do whatever she thought I could do, I could do it. And she said that now I never saw this, but Chad saw the red orb there was.
Speaker 5: She she had taken. She was taken pictures and video and stuff.
Speaker 6: But there was this was when we were out in the yard and this is daytime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there's this red orb kind of following alto around whatever that means.
Speaker 6: She captured this on film, this whatever this red orb was about. And uh so the next thing I know, when this uh I believe it was the old woman who had died in this place. I believe it was her daughter or granddaughter. Maybe it was her granddaughter and an adult granddaughter who had small children herself. They had asked us if we would go visit some other family members at their homes that they felt was haunted. Well, by this time, I'm starting to be sorry that we ever got involved in this, but we accept We agreed to out of politeness because I'm thinking, oh my god, this isn't like the television shows. You know, we can't help, there's nothing we can do. I'm not here to try to prove anything, and I realized that I was in over my head. Well, out of politeness, we accepted. So we end up in two different family members' homes. It seemed like, I mean, we were there all day, well until close to the evening, examining one house that was way too scary for my liking in terms of its activity what they were reporting, I knew there was nothing we could do. Then this granddaughter asked if we would come to her home and speak to her young son. And he was probably about ten, I'm thinking nine or ten years old, and he was not childlike in regards to his explaining to us what he saw. He was very adult. I remember when I met him. When we walked into this woman's home, she had her husband, boyfriend whatever he was, and two other guys. The three of them were sitting on the couch staring at the television looking like they were scared to death. These guys looked like bikers, big burly bikers that you can't imagine could get scared of anything, and yet they were lined up on that couch when we walked past, and she sort of pointed them out as to who they were. They never stood up and wanted to talk to us or anything. They just acted scared to death, and I thought, what in the world is going on on around here. She then had me go into the kitchen brings out her little boy. I squatted down where him and I were like eye level, and he seemed very comfortable with me, almost instantly, and he proceeded, I'll have Chad share with you because I just it scared me so much what I was hearing out of him that I just kind of shut down. This is what he described that he witnessed at that mobile home where his grandmother, a great grandmother, had died.
Speaker 5: He said that he was out on the front porch and then and he's kind of leaning over the middle rail, you know, because he's short, so he's kind of got the brace rail and he's kind of leaning over the deck of the porch and he's looking down, and he said, all of a sudden, this creature comes out from underneath the porch, and he said it kind of looked like a monkey, but it had lizard skin. And it walked out about six seven eight foot out into the yard and then it stopped all of a sudden, and it turned around and looked at him and kind of like, I guess, surprised to see him. He said, it turned back around, took three or four more steps, and just vanished. It just disappeared in the thin air. No bushes around. This was a clean yard. There were some trees there, but nothing bushy, nothing that it could just you know, run off into He said, it just disappeared in the thin air.
Speaker 6: And again, if that wasn't crazy enough, and he seemed so, I'm extremely sensitive. And it's not that you can't lie to me and get away with it. I'm sure many have throughout my life. But it truly, it truly felt as if this child was speaking his absolute truth. And so at this point, now I've just about had enough, and I'm kind of signaling Chad that I'm ready to get out of there. And next thing we hear is his mother then goes on to share what happened to her on that porch. I'll have Chad again describe to you what we were told.
Speaker 5: She said that, you know, after all this activity, she decided to grab the family Bible and go out on the porch and start reading out a revelation. And she said she's reading and all of a sudden, sudden, something grabs her by the head of her hair. She's got this long blonde hair. She said, it grabs her, pulls her down and starts pulling her and her boyfriend and another guy there and they grab her feet and they've got her up in the air and this thing's pulling her. One way and they're pulling the other and you know, like have have to said earlier, these were big, tough guys and they've got her up in the air and they're doing this tug a war out on this porch.
Speaker 6: Well, I might add that's enough. Now we've had enough. We definitely want to know. And I'm saying silently to Chad, never again, I swear chat never again. I'll stay bored before I'll ever get involved in anything like this again. We got to go at this time now, is I'm signaling Chad? Now? The family have tried to give us money, They've tried to pay us. They were so sincere about what was happening to them, and they were so appreciative of us giving them all this time. And of course we're saying no, absolutely not, and I'm so sorry that we can't do anything for you. If you are religious, people lean on your community, you know, to pray for you, pray with you, do whatever you need to do. And I'm so sorry we can't do anything for you, and we have to go, you know, as we're trying to get.
Speaker 5: Out the door.
Speaker 6: Well then we realized that what these three guys are sitting on the couch staring at and the television is the weather channel, because as I look out the door, as we're starting out the door, it's still light out. The skies are literally turning black.
Speaker 5: Now, this was a beautiful day. I ges we had been outside, and I mean, this has just been a perfect beautiful day, no hint of ugly, nasty weather, no.
Speaker 6: Warnings, no nothing. But again, it's like being on a movie set. It's like somebody said, Okay, you know, let's get the tornado weather going now. And by the time we could get out of this house literally enter our vehicle to drive away from this place again, sirens are going off everywhere, and Chad and I realize we don't even know where the hey we're at. You know, we're new to Alabama and we're out in the middle of booney Alabama. How do we get home?
Speaker 5: This was before GPS, so right, yeah, this is.
Speaker 6: You know, two thousand and one. So now we're caught in tornadoes that I when I say caught in them. They're going off all around us. We're heading down the highway. We finally ched finally figures out the direction to get us home on and as we're coming down the highway. Everything's at a screeching halt. This traffic has stopped. It is pelting rain and hail, and there's a female probably in her late teens early twenties, running down the middle of the highway, screaming towards running towards us. And what we realize is now, Chad is we look over kind of to the left and I don't know how many hundreds of feet ahead of us, a tornado has just come across that highway, went up a small hill and exploded a brand new house. It didn't hit the house, it exploded it like a bomb, right, And this woman is screaming for help. So Chad's trying to jump out of the car. I'm trying to pull him back in because he's going to, you know, go do what he can do. But by the time, you know, he realizes there's already all kinds of people up there, and he knows he'll probably be more in the way. I'm relieved he gets back in the car, but now we're trapped. We are literally trapped in the middle of this tornado insanity. So anyhow, without sounding over dramatizing, it was an same day. It was my last ghostly hunt and we finally made it home. You know, I guess faith and sound just crazier than ever.
Speaker 5: So that was the gift the floor and were like, okay, never he is never ever again.
Speaker 6: So that was the beginnings of Alabama.
Speaker 4: You said, that was the beginning of Alabama.
Speaker 6: That was our beginnings of the high strangeness, the craziness, the insanity of Alabama. Alabama. I might add, most people don't realize this, or they don't think about it, but it does also happen to be the home of NASA, which was only a mores away from where we lived.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that. I guess. I always thought it was headquartered in neither Houston or Florida, but I guess that's just where they launch out of.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 6: Right, Werner von Braun as in, you know, the head of the missile projects and so forth, he started. He literally built a community called Huntsville, Alabama, which is something Arsenal red Redstone Arsenal, and it was his town and he built it in NASA.
Speaker 4: Huh all right, all right, And that's where we're going to stop for part two. Part three will beyond sometime in the next month or so. Upcoming Next week we have a live interview with Michael M. Hughes and that should be really interesting. He's written some fictional books, Blackwater Lights and witch Lights. He does write nonfiction. We'll be talking to him about all kinds of different subjects from the paranormal to shamanism, and of course we'll be discussing the inspiration behind his fictional work as well. So you can find more about him where Did the Roadgo dot com. Also upcoming, we have already six Killer Clark and she'll be talking about UFO experiences of the Maya people. We have Rick Strassman, which is a two part interview, the first part dealing with his initial book on DMT, the Spirit Molecule, and the second one dealing with DMT and the Soul of Prophecy. And that's a fascinating talk. Went a little over two hours, so we splitting it into two shows. In addition, we have Peter Robbins and Richard Dolan who will be live in studio June thirteenth. They will also be doing a for those of you that are interested. They'll be doing a what's called the Dealer's Choice Show on WVBR.
Speaker 3: Which is where the studio is located.
Speaker 4: And what that is is a show where various hosts for the specialty shows on WVBR have two hours to do whatever they want with So what I'm doing with it is I'm turning it over to Peter Robbins and Richard Dolan and we're gonna talk about whatever they want to talk about, and they're going to play music they love. So that will also be You can tune into that live when it airs, which will be June thirteenth around three pm Eastern until five pm Eastern, or I will post a link to it stream it afterwards if you're interested. All right, So we will see you next week with Michael Hughes. And here's some psychic corporation to take us out.
Speaker 2: Thanks sat at Last.
Speaker 10: Monsters promised me nights the day I was born.
Speaker 2: You promised me. You social too.
Speaker 10: Body give me the nicness because Jes doesn't stab me.
Speaker 2: I want the bamcires and die like the glory.
Speaker 10: You me, So you know you're suffering, get any suffering, offering.
Speaker 11: Doo doo doo dood waiting for curses to get up to me, but sho me, slap me, thrilled me, cut o the bloods of the modified.
Speaker 12: You to fuck because I'm a monster, you shamus bathing.
Speaker 2: The situation is any mothering. I don't know what if you are not he not not if you wish me to me money, do you hunt me because you love me? Names, staring and breaking.
Speaker 12: Just let me born dear cause, sign your saying give me the nightmas because Jeff doesn't scare me.
Speaker 2: I want the famb person. I want to flory. You need sha give me here arm again.
Speaker 5: Sign on a.
Speaker 10: Suffering bitterness, suffering, offering.
Speaker 12: Doom, doom, doom, doom, super waiting for your curses to get hup to me.
Speaker 2: By me chill may sleep me through me. This is a song, could be more. It's a voice asking for more. Shall class God?
Speaker 6: This a.
Speaker 13: Cons exact to me the bed, Give me the night perhaps if death doesn't still mean?
Speaker 12: If I want the full parts and I want the glory, you have a shop, give me on.
Speaker 13: The g give me the dog to the torg remager, saw the cost of.
Speaker 10: Oh, give me the nightmaress.
Speaker 2: Death doesn't stand me. I want the fat person. I want the glory you have you shot you be here again. Shut the closet doors under the floor.
Speaker 10: The Hall monsters.
Speaker 2: There here, I scar cover, but not any more. It's time to read The Nightmare