Speaker 1: All right, Happy Friday, everybody. It's the world famous Been and Skin Show. Glad to have you in the mixed day. It's a good Friday, man. Hope you are having a good Friday as well. We've got a great show planned for you today. We got the Hollywood Shuffle, the kid from six Cents loves the Party, We've got proof, We've got an audio bubble bath that involves Leek Cors.
Speaker 2: So we got a MAVs game day.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we'll talk about that a little bit, but I want to start things off by asking you guys a question.
Speaker 2: How often do you use a I hmm.
Speaker 1: I think I should be using it more than I do. If I have something that is let's just say, presentation oriented, like uh, I don't know, it's going to be some sort of like presentation for work or some sort of pr kind of thing, I'll punch a bunch of top it, or I'll punch a bunch of keywords and ideas into the chat GPT and I'll take that and then I'll start shaping it from there. But honestly, that's the only thing that I ever use it for.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am someone who has doesn't use Siri doesn't use any of that stuff, never have because I just like to just type something in real quick. But then I've realized every time I type something in on Google over the last probably six months to a year, an AI answer comes up rather than like searches, right, So I have been using it without knowing I've been using it, and then starting about three weeks ago, I have been doing that for our podcast descriptions, and you know, I gotta say it's very helpful, except sometimes they get some things mixed up and you have to go in there and fix that, like when they spell Christina's name with a C but they're hearing our segment transscribing that, so I just kind of fix that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I asked because I had also been using it on Google when it pops up, and you just I didn't ask to use it. I was just using it, like you said. And then we have a friend named Jason Farntello who's like on the front lines of learn this stuff, Like he works with Mark Cuban and they you know, he's he is like one of the best when it comes to using AI, one of the best in the world, and so he uses AI lot when we're talking about our show and marketing and different things like that. And so today, for the first time, I started using chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Oh heck, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: That's the one app I have that I use, Right, yeah, so I've The reason is I was writing some promos for us for our show, and it's you know, I'm a writer. I like to write, and so I had I had spent some time working on these promos and I and I wrote like five of them and it took me a long time. It took me like thirty forty five minutes to write them out and get him the way I wanted them. And then I was just sitting there looking at him, like, you know, what would happen if I entered these into chat GPT and just like communicated with what I was trying to accomplish, and dude, it spit out like ten promos in about one minute. And then it was like having a conversation with a real smart person who was like, all right, what do you want to do? Do you kind of want to peel it back or do you really want to push the envelope and be more aggressive with like in this direction?
Speaker 2: I was like, Yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: Be more aggressive I'm pretty so having a conversation with AI and dude, we're just getting creative together. I'm just telling it what I want, and it's doing things and it's not. Yeah, sometimes you know, it will write things and you have to go in there and clean it up.
Speaker 2: But man, in general, it is amazingly helpful.
Speaker 1: I think. And that's why when we were talking about jobs that AI is going to eliminate ours, that's why throughout their copywriter, you know, there's all there's all different variations of a copywriter in there. In the list you had, it said journalist. But one of the things is that things in general that I would say are not creative writing, which are And if you work in this field, I'm not trying to offend you. I've done stuff in this field, but copywriting, pr work, journalism. I'm not talking about call, I'm talking about journalism. Those are things that have a standard to them, and so it's easy for the AI to go in there and emulate that standard and make it sound like something that you've seen a million times. Like if you in our business, we get a lot of press releases, Dude, press releases are so by the numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so by the number.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying, but I have to say this, I've been very resistant to say and I think I'm going to continue to be because you know, for me, I like to get my feet down on the grass and really be centered. You like, there's a standard to the Ben and Skin Show. There are thousands of segments of the Ben and Skin Show that are out there, so that means there's a history of things that you have said. That means there's a standard that's a whole other prototype. So they could make a segment here's the big news today, well, based on all of these segments of the Ben and Skin Show. Run it through here, and here's what I think about the news coming up in the Hollywood shuffle about Haley Joe Osmon. That can happen faster than we know. And that's why I'm scared.
Speaker 1: What do you mean You're saying that it would take our job, and just because it knows what we're going to think.
Speaker 3: It would absolutely take our job. Don't you think combodies would love to not pay people?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, of course that's the whole nature of it. But it's also there's a there's an interaction between a listener and a content creator, and so it really comes down to you know what. Basically what happens with AI is everything becomes uniform, like there's a standard to it. Like you're gonna get to the point where you can tell when something's been done with AI. You're gonna be able to tell really quickly because of how generic that it is. And I know, like Ben saying is like, well, I can be more aggressive, or I can be more off the wall or whatever. But it's it's not creating new content. It's going and finding old content and thinking, all right, how might this work? Right? Okay, so I'll just get I'll see if you guys can figure out who wrote what?
Speaker 2: Okay, if this is AI or not? Okay.
Speaker 1: These are promos for the Ben and Skin Show. Ben and Skin local dudes who have been cracking each other up since they were six graders growing up together in Richardson. Still every bit is immature weekdays, three to six on the Eagle. I think that's AI.
Speaker 2: I'll say it's real, just so we have opposition. It's real. Hell, yeah, I knew a man sound like you bro the Ben and Skins.
Speaker 1: You never heard him say Still every bit I've never four close friends who all went to UNT just a few decades apart. Local people, local stories, laughing it up weekdays three to six on the Eagle.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Ben, that's real.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: I think I saw that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should sit out. Well, no, he didn't tell me what was Ai and what wasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fair, that's true. The Ben and Skin Show.
Speaker 1: It's like junk food for your soul, inappropriate, unpredictable, and guaranteed to make your boss wonder why you're laughing your ass off at your desk. Ai that you tweaked Ben, it's.
Speaker 2: Ai that I tweet.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: So it's a im Ben.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's artificial Ben, all right, it's artificial be intelligence.
Speaker 4: Whoa damn?
Speaker 1: The Ben and Skin Show four fully grown delinquents with absolutely no adults ssion. It's not safe, it's not smart, but at least it's free. But it's so Ai Ben Ai.
Speaker 2: Damn it. How about this?
Speaker 1: Imagine if Beavis and butt Heead grew up and somehow landed a legit radio gig. Yeah, it's like that, but dumber ben Ai. Okay, how about that? Isn't that crazy? Uh? Here go warning listening may cause uncontrollable power laughing, questionable life choices, an appreciation for random documentaries, sex robots in your algorithm, and an irrational love for two aging dirtbags from Richardson. Yeah, Ben, that's me. Damn it, that's crazy, right. I am so impressed by it, and I feel you had any with it. I don't know how to turn it into a sex robot. I shopped online, but I couldn't find one that was in my range. Did you take care of yourself while reading it? I'm only looking to spend about ten grand. Wait, hold on, that should be that should be our next video series. The guy that goes into the car dealership and says, I'm only looking to spend about ten grand and just see where it goes from there.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's all right time.
Speaker 1: Man. It's the first thing you say when you walk in the door. Look, I'm only looking to spend about ten grand. But dude, people are And I worry about AI because I do. I think I understand what you're saying, Like, is AI coming for people's jobs? I mean, probably because there's going to be so much more efficient to do so many things, But also the people that learn how to use AI are going to have job security.
Speaker 3: True, No, that's that's fair. But also it's not so much about now, it's the fear of where it's going. So like an audiobook. Now, okay, now here's some live breaking news, and here's now AI giving you the news on the breaking news.
Speaker 2: So it's the same type of thing that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you just said.
Speaker 3: So it's the same way like you've got a book and listen to an audiobook. You're having the book read to you. Okay, it's going to get smarter and smarter. Okay, And there's a fire in Carrollton and now they'll be able to program AI to react to that far.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying that AI is going to learn how to react to local news. Yes, well, there's still so many mistakes in this stuffy. It's going to learn how to say something that you're accustomed to hearing, right, Like, it's not AI is not going to have the ability to give you facts on the news unless AI learns to go in and just take it off of the police, blotterer or whatever. You see what I'm saying. But like AI stories, yeah, those stories, AI culminates, and so that's what I'm saying. It'll be able to tell you something that sounds like a news story, but AI is not going to be able to tell you what's actually happening in Carrollton at the time. It's going to be a human that's going to give you that. What I would say is that AI is going to teach us that none of us were real. And the greatest thing that the Aliens ever did when they created our civilization was that they planted the song Row Row, Row your boat. It's so simple, it's so basic, but it's so true, and AI is teaching us.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm just talking with the second verse.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this the other day. I wasn't even smoking weed or eating gummies, but I was thinking about I can get you some what if what if Earth is just you know, like people do, let's cook Kyrie, let's go people do experiments on rats. Right. What if it's all just like an ant farm and people are just it's all just experiments. That's there's a I think this probably came about because at least as mainstream conversation because of the matrix. Dan's marching dude, But that is this idea is that we're just a bunch of simulations. Yeah, and then we're just kind of like the way we play video games. We're that version for a higher civilization. It's Cod. We're Cod fraliens. That's what our life is. We're Cod fraliens. All right. We are off and running on a Friday and we're having an absolute blast. Coming up next, it's the Hollywood Shuffle. The kid from the Sixth Sense absolutely loves to part. We're going to prove it with this news story next.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Happy Friday, everybody. Thanks for spinning it with us on the Beninskin Show. Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine. We certainly don't take it for granted, having a lot of fun, and hope you are too. We want to thank one of our partners, Prosper Forward Man. They're an incredible partner to us. Chas Gilmore is the owner, Edwin Rivera is the GM. We've already purchased seven cars from those guys in just over two years.
Speaker 2: They make it so easy.
Speaker 1: And we sent another listener to them, a listener who reached out to us directly. It was like, Hey, is that for real? Can you really hook me up with Edwin Rivera the GM And we did, and they got a deal done in one day. And he had already talked to another for dealership for weeks and they didn't get a deal. They were able to beat that deal in one day. So they do a great job. They're a phenomenal partner of ours, and we're certainly grateful for their partnership. So for those of you who support our show, the best way to do that is to support our advertising partners. We just want to take a minute to say thank you to our friends at Prosper Forward. But right now it's time for this hot god stay on the top in the shoved.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know who Haley Joel Osmon is correct?
Speaker 1: I think of him. He was incredible for two episodes on Entourage. He's the one who uh Walker told that he had aids? As correct.
Speaker 3: His most famous role clearly is the episode of Walker Texas Ranger where he says, I'm a man now, Alice. I remember Walker told me I have AIDS. I remember when.
Speaker 1: Walker put his hand on his shoulder and said, boy, you're sick.
Speaker 2: You're about to be dead. People as different one though, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He saw the dead people in the Sixth Sense, and then he's been in a lot of stuff and he looks a little bit like a good friend. Dave Hellman used to cover the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was a joke for seven. He was in something something else too more recently, something that I watched, and he.
Speaker 3: Was simply was in Silicon Valley for a couple.
Speaker 1: Of leads, boyfriend of a woman who was trying to get away. Oh, he was in The Boys, man, it was always The Boys. But what I was thinking of is he was in the movie about Ted Bundy. Oh, I didn't see that, where he was trying to connect with Ted Bundy's X. Ted Bundy was in prison and there was a weird dynamic there. The last time I saw him me personally, was on rage and he looked like all he did was eat roast beef and mashed potatoes. He did look like he had been stung in the face by several bees. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, the thing about him is you can easily say he's the kid from the Sixth Sense, or he's the kid from Walker Texas Ranger who Walker told that he has aides he's had constant work. Yeah he's done a really good job, but never the star or anything. So here's the situation, Like Gene Hackman, I want nothing.
Speaker 2: Like Geen Hackman. Got good when you got to seeing his house went not good?
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 2: So many rodents, Yeah, a lot going on there.
Speaker 3: Okay, So lived a good life, Halo Josmond lost everything in the fire.
Speaker 1: Really that sucks.
Speaker 2: So lost his housings of that.
Speaker 3: Well, he was arrested, and the reason this is out today is because the body cam footage from the police is now surfaced and there's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: So he was arrested at a ski resort veil.
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, Mammoth Mountain.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Mammoth Mountain actually in California. Okay, So he is at a ski resort. He's my age's thirty seven, and he got charged with publican talks said possession of cocaine.
Speaker 2: So here's what you need to know.
Speaker 3: Though, this is my favorite detail of all this is he attempted to board the ski lift with his helmet on backwards, without skis.
Speaker 2: Or a snowboard.
Speaker 1: He's just going for a little ride ride with the backward helmet that's a ski lift ried. You know, if you wear a helmet backwards, you're covering your face. That's that's part of the fun.
Speaker 3: The ski resort people get there and they're trying to stop him, and he starts arguing with him, and then they call the police.
Speaker 2: They get involved.
Speaker 1: One of the best things to do when you're coked up is to go up a ski lift and not be able to see where you're going. It's the best feeling.
Speaker 3: So then as he is getting arrested, he calls the police officer an effing Nazi and then the slur that begins with the letter K and you can move on from there, like does it rhyme with ye?
Speaker 1: He is an issued a statement today, guys mixing medications.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't coked up and my hammered. He's gonna own it. He's not gonna save make up an excuse.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got a pretty good built in excuse, better than I would ever have if I were to pull something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm absolutely horrified by my behavior.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's owning it.
Speaker 3: Had I known I'd used this disgraceful language in the throws of a blackout, I would have spoken up sooner. He didn't know to the body cam footage come out and everyone saw it. The past few months of loss and displacement have broken me down to a very low emotional place. But that's no excuse for this disgusting word. That's no excuse. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize to everyone. What came out of my mouth was nonsensical, garbage, and I've let the Jewish community down.
Speaker 1: It is tough for him to work in the line of work that he works in and do that right. That's probably not going to be good for him.
Speaker 2: I just say that he's been battling AIDS for.
Speaker 3: Years, Ever since Chuck Norris told me that I have a tumbinal disease AIDS.
Speaker 1: I feel like in this day and age, you could confuse people and like no one can really remember if his movie or yeah, didn't you see Dead People too? Here's a clip of me as a child from an episode of Nightline, and I have been haunted by ghosts.
Speaker 2: My entire life had it pretty rough for a long time.
Speaker 3: I was of another story that I will tell you this is unfortunate that the story happened. It's terrible thing that's happened. Are you all ware of the band, The New Pornographers. Yes, an indie rock band. I've been around nine years. Yeah, they're they're all kind of in a circle going okay, so how are we going to move forward now that our drummer has been arrested on child porn charges. Oh what an unfortunate band name to have. Oh man, we're the New Pornographers and uh oh no, our drummer's been arrested with what Oh it was his.
Speaker 1: Idea to call the band this.
Speaker 3: We never wanted to, Like, you would have to distance from that band name real quick.
Speaker 1: Right, that is horrible. It's a terrible thing. Oh my god, that's bad. Twenty five levels. All of those.
Speaker 3: Stories are awful, clearly, but the band is a statement to real quick. We have cut off ties with the drummer, Joe, but I just can't help. But wonder nineteen ninety seven, they're practicing in some guy's garage and they're throwing around band names.
Speaker 2: What New Pornographers. That sounds pretty edgy. Let's go with it. And then to find out.
Speaker 1: That was it a good band?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fine, A couple of good songs.
Speaker 3: I you know, my favorite thing they've ever done is a cover of the Fleetwood Mac song. So which one think about me? Oh yeah, very good. Nico Case is playing on it.
Speaker 1: She's she's pretty cool y, she can whale, I think, uh, I think this is really good news for Haley. Joel Osmond though, oh upstate. H Yeah, I feel like you know, his story will go away faster.
Speaker 3: Brian Schottenheimer, Right, and the new pornographers are the Luca trade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's a great point. Right, that's it. By the way, you saw a picture. What was that picture you showed me during the break? Malika Andrews on her Instagram posted she sat down for an exclusive exclusive with Luca. Apparently she posted it on her ig account. I've heard that that might be a tear jerker. In other words, it might be in the same vein as seeing him on the bench. Pretty upset, so that one. Wow, that one might hit map Fands directly in the nuts. They start their series tomorrow, so I imagine it's about to make the rounds. If you hadn't already, maybe it's already out there.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll look for that coming up.
Speaker 1: In less than four minutes, the audio bubble bath, Lee Corso calls it quits. We've got audio to celebrate his greatness. All right, it's a Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle KT might know who the Cowboys are going to draft, and we'll tell you in about thirty minutes or so. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It is good for you. He should stay clean, but you'll have to take like a big, long one. Okay.
Speaker 3: So this is a story that does a stem for the world of sports. But I promise it's not that sportsy because Lee Corso is the old man who's on the famous Saturday Morning in the Fall show College Game Day, and honestly, his iconic move is that he puts a mascot head on waves to the crowd. It's brilliant. I watch it every week. I don't care, I don't care who the celebrity guest picker is. They come in, they pick the games, and at the end he puts on a mascot head.
Speaker 1: And that's how he picks the game. Right, They're like, okay, who you taking, Lee? And he shows everyone by whatever mascot that he puts on, and it's usually, you know, that's the big game of the week.
Speaker 3: So they're at that university in Ohio State or Florida or Alabama or whatever. Right, and then he either plays to the crowd and gets them going, or he deeks them.
Speaker 2: He picks the upset.
Speaker 1: He's the strange creature that does a bit in which he plays a buffoon and then takes himself very very serious.
Speaker 2: He used to.
Speaker 3: He doesn't take himself that seriously anymore. Okay, I know you're going back to an interview from twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: I know what you're thinking. I've seen him on TV plenty of times.
Speaker 3: He's he's calmed down at his old age, and now he's lost it. In fact, I would say the last three years they should not have been putting him out there. Wait why because he can barely get around. Basically, Herbie has to hold his hand and get him through his script.
Speaker 2: It's rough. It's elder abuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dad was listening to a cratorial from She's one hundred and six and doing great. Great.
Speaker 3: So they announced that he's done and he is going to do college Game Day in week one next year, and it'll be a big deal.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna have to do play by play.
Speaker 3: But I was like, okay, well, I know a couple. There's one that jumps out to me and I'm gonna play it first. Of my favorite things ever, there's little kid picking games. This kid got famous. It's one of the kids from Ricky Bobby. Shut up, Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey. He was the celebrity guest picker picking games. Okay, so he picks Yale or in the Harvard Yale game and listen to leek or.
Speaker 1: So Yeah gumplo dogs Yale boob so fast? Ridge it so? Yeah, guy, Hey not so fast?
Speaker 2: I go I go with Harvard.
Speaker 1: What's the matter, I'm gonna go with Harvard.
Speaker 2: What year is this back? A?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 3: What's so funny about this to be is listening to Chris Fowler after he says it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Gumplo dogs Yale booball so fast? Ridget not so fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, little guy, Hey not so fast? Okay.
Speaker 3: Now I heard Delkas Colonel Messi that in the last two years, So I don't know. We have learned it should be little people, though, because we had a person on the brink of the line of how tall They told us that on our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then had some good bits about well, so he.
Speaker 1: Was, how old is he? La Horso?
Speaker 3: Now he eighty two? We're probably in the Trump Jerry range. No eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. The older they are, the further they are from being politically corrected. Yes, anyway, whatsoever. And really, if you've had anybody that's had a career in media for fifty to sixty years, they've had seven questionable moments if they're on the low side.
Speaker 3: Here's one picking a game with Carl Lewis as your guest picker, and here's what happened.
Speaker 5: How can you pick against.
Speaker 6: White?
Speaker 4: Woo?
Speaker 1: Youay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So it's great is when you watch Herbie and Chris Fower go, God, just put their head down.
Speaker 2: Want to hear it too.
Speaker 1: Arkansas really surprised me though.
Speaker 2: This last week. I'm stiggling with Ole.
Speaker 1: Miss Arkansas shot de Water last week Miss Mississippi. Yeah, Arkansas focused the last two weeks. If they show yeah, same two Okay, are you allowed to say that? Yes? Man, let's get Corso on this show.
Speaker 3: And then this is the one where Desmond Howard and the other guy they're just kind of arguing, and then Lead Corso was like, no one here cares about the game.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the game that makes absolutely no sin. There's a bunch of these people don't give it, and we just laugh at it.
Speaker 3: Crazy old man who cares. We just laugh at it. It's beautiful though. It's a great bit. I love mascot heads, so I'm in on all of it. It's wonderful. And he waves his little hand up and if anyone tries to recreate.
Speaker 2: It, it's wrong. It's his bit and it should die. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that he's, uh, you know, he's retiring, and you know he's had a great career. That's that's awesome. I feared that they were going to march him out for the whole season and have a farewell tour. I love that it's just one game. Yeah, I think he can only travel to one last game. I think is kind of like what a factory was.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you, the last couple of years, they have reduced his time on the air so much, and when it's time to do the picks, Herbie is like, dude, it's caretaker stuff, like handing him his notes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna help.
Speaker 3: You get the Florida Gators head from out under the desk.
Speaker 1: And he sent a bunch of plastic surgery to right, and he's his face looks real different, and he oh it does. He doesn't wear glasses. I don't think either, so he's like, can't see very well either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not.
Speaker 1: Do you know what happened today at ESPN when they made the announcement everyone in there and went.
Speaker 2: Hey, Berman, did you hear the Corso news?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is he still there?
Speaker 1: Cuz I don't know if you heard what Lee's gonna do? You should check it out. Man. They rolled Berman out at like twelve thirty on a Sunday night.
Speaker 2: And he.
Speaker 1: Does the same stuff, and he does it like in the middle of the night. So no, Chris, We're still running.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Sounds good.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, there you have it. Rest in peace, Lee Corps or rest in retirement.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, there's come and Go news and that is big news for Kevin Turner and the name that the Dallas Cowboys are most associated with in this upcoming draft has some local ties. All that's coming your way in the next hour of the Ben and Skin Show. All right, Happy Friday, everybody, World famous Ben and Skin Show Luca has done an interview and we'll have the audio. We'll play it for you here momentarily. Don't go anywhere, but right now it's time for this. Give me that news quickie.
Speaker 2: Incredible question. Wow, wasn't gonna explaining all that live? Look at his fingers.
Speaker 3: The man had a unique excuse for crashing his car into a come and go convenience store.
Speaker 1: Sixty year old named Dale here Dale Dale's like Ronnie Dale parties. That's a name. When you hear Dale, it's business casual, dude, Dale is or super casual that I was always dressed down.
Speaker 3: I think if stepbrothers immediately with Dale Dale Dale rammed into the come and go and here's what he's blaming though.
Speaker 2: He says his crocs got stuck on the A.
Speaker 1: I could see it.
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever worry about driving in flip flops?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want. I don't wear flip flops.
Speaker 1: I don't wear flip flops, so I don't. If I'm wearing flip flops, I take them off to drive. Yeah, just go barefooted on it, you, Fred Flintstone, I go straight, Fred Flintstone, Huckleberry Finn Huckleberry Ben, and I drive barefoot because I don't want him getting caught up in the brake pad and the gas all that. That'd be a funny flavor of popsicle huckleberry Ben.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything wrong with that, Ben, honestly, because I actually a'm gonna get Dale's back.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on this.
Speaker 3: I was wo kind of slips on the thing, and they already put the accelerator and the break too close to each other. What like, we all have mobile lower extremities, at least those of us that are dry. We can get our foot off the accelerator over to the break. It doesn't have to be on top of each other. If you'll notice that in your.
Speaker 1: Car, I would just like to take a minute, skin if you don't mind, Yeah, go ahead and send a shout out to all of our listeners who are handicapped in driving with their hands. Yeah, Kat just wants to neglect them, take a shot at them while he's doing the story. And I just want to say I support our handicap listeners.
Speaker 2: Especially you. Jeremy, the official amputee of the Freak Kevin.
Speaker 3: I was actually talking to him the other day. First of all talking about our golf games a little bit. But he has a very good mobility, and what they've done with these artificial limbs is really incredible. And I would know someone with a family member who has lost.
Speaker 1: I lost. I want to get no, he didn't. I want to get back to the original part of the conversation. What the hell car you driving? I'm driving a Honda Accord and and the pedals are that close together, and I've yeah, and I'm saying this on my own Accord that it's not that he's on the break and the accelerator are just a little too close to each other. We could, we could.
Speaker 3: When you guys get your car, you haven't though about it. When you go to get in your car, look just du a little measuring job. See how far the break. You know we're gonna walk out at the same time. I'll just go get in your car and you're not. You're not allowed in.
Speaker 2: Because I would like to see the distance. You'll see that. It's I'm right on this.
Speaker 1: It's not you're gonna be most vulnerable when you're bending over to get that measurement.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not telling you shove him now, Christina, but you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to watch.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christina, check this brake pedal.
Speaker 1: Measure that for me.
Speaker 2: On vacasion next week. I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Did you just say, bend over and measure that for me? That's what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Also, funny story in Seattle. The crosswalks have got hacked. You know they have Seattle, they have the the verbal crosswalks go, you know, they have a system, and they hacked them and they were just really just taking shots at bezos and one shocking one said, please, okay, this is wild. Wouldn't it be terrible if all the rich people left Seattle or got luigied and then the normal people could afford to live here Again, as you're crossing the street that was playing, So someone hacked the crosswalks of the city and had a pointed message rich people who have made it impossible to live there?
Speaker 1: Was it? The group that wears those masks from anonymously. Yeah, they haven't been relevant, it's like nine oh, they're still irrelevant. They're just behind the scenes, you know what they're doing. They had a pretty good appearance in the crypto documentary that what's his name made for HBO. Right, they're still around. In fact, KT shouldn't be taking shots at them. Oh dude, if they come after KT because of his whole brake pedal. Yeah, there you go. Mean, I'm a VPN guy. He's taking shots at Swifties. Come on to the beehive. Ellen's people, super Bowl all of them. Uh oh, Joe, Namas people, Naga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next and really, let's see what time is it. It's four to ten. In about twenty minutes, we're gonna get to that Luca audio. But coming up next, who the Cowboys might draft with their first round pick? And he's got local ties. But a lot of people think this is the guy. All right, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one, the Eagle kicking it on a good, good Friday. We've got the Luca audio in an interview with him and Milika Andrews, who cannot stop being beautiful, has just dropped and we will get into that audio in the next segment. This segment right here has brought to you by her Toto Barbecue. Hot damn is it go good? Let's just say gold is good. Her title Barbecue started out in the eight one seven Now it's at the Dallas Farmers Market too, and their version of Mexicue is second to none. Tell your peoples that's a great place to go. Everybody feest whether it's their lote or maybe the brisket tostadas. I think they have the best barbecue turkey in town. I love it so much. Good good food. They got a great bar at the Dallas Farmers Market location too, and then of course they're in Arlington, Mansfield and Fort Worth as well as Globe Life Field. If you're going to go to the Rangers Dodgers this week and go see those two locations at Globe Life of her Totto barbecue. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: Now, let's cool around the sports kt tweets as.
Speaker 2: All the sporty all right.
Speaker 3: So Kay Adams is also beautiful, and she's doing a show on her little thing fanduels something on her little thing Kay Adams show. She's very good and she's talking to a lot of NFL draft prospects because we're a week away from the draft now, six days away from the draft, and the Cowboys picked twelve and she had on Matthew Golden. Matthew Golden is a wide receiver from Texas, seen as the third wide receiver in this draft by many, behind Tedroa. McMillan and Travis Hunter of Colorado. Describe him to the uninitiated.
Speaker 2: He is five eleven.
Speaker 3: He was at Houston for a couple of years, then he went to Texas and immediately popped at fifty eight catches last year.
Speaker 1: He's a really good player. Was their go to guy down the stretch. Yeah, he was supposed to be. Was the other guy's name, Bond. He was supposed to be the number two to.
Speaker 2: Bond, Isaiah Bond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he ended up being significantly better and made all the clutch plays and was a big deal.
Speaker 3: My Matthew Golden comparison is the guy for the Jets, Garrett Wilson, their number one wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Dang, it's like that. Huh Yeah, Okay, I think it's there. I just think it's just like you just want a little more.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Okay, Well, I love McMillan so much, and McMillan could be t Higgins or Mike Evans and you want, dude, if.
Speaker 1: That's what he is, Garrett Wilson, I mean, Garrett Wilson has stumbled, but he might be you know, talent wise, upside wise top five ten receiver in the league, was a.
Speaker 3: Wide receiver one in that draft, and then played with Aaron Rodgers for two years.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what there? But dude, I will say this, he caught every single thing I ever saw them throw him like that. I don't know, like that guy just doesn't drop the ball and he's super fast on top of everything else too. But I'm with you, man, I didn't think. I didn't think of him as a guy you ticket twelve.
Speaker 3: Hell no, he had four drops last year, right, catches nine touchdowns, Like he's really good. The problem is when you want him to take someone else that you start thinking negatively of this guy, right, because McMillan is. I do think he's different in a game changing type with Ceedee Lamb, where Matthew Golden with Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 2: It works, it works, But you know, you know what this.
Speaker 1: Is though, This is the whole thing where it's it's like you take you think about what the number twelve pick in the draft represents on a field and what it means to you, And keep in mind people miss on picks all the time. So if you drafted him having a really good NFL career of like seven or eight years, that's worth the pick. I get all that, But when you think you're drafting twelve, you think about dynamicism and size and speed and things that can quote unquote change the game as opposed to steady and productive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's the same reason why pe're like, I wouldn't take a guard at twelve, or you know, it's I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Take a safety at twelve.
Speaker 1: It's that whole logic of you want something special when you're drafting that high. They ruined their draft by winning meaningless games they didn't need to win to support a Mike McCarthy culture and a Cooper Rush quarterbacks name here. So they got they need a running back, a receiver, and a corner. And so to me, I don't even care what order you go in as long as you do it correctly, right, Like if the where's where are most of the you know, like where's the oil to go drill for? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what in your opinion what you know about this draft? What order should you go in to get the most value? If you draft receiver, running back, corner.
Speaker 3: I think wide receiver only because you paid your quarterback, and I.
Speaker 2: Think you have to.
Speaker 3: You have to, like if you paid Dacdemnic much money, you have to be a top five offense or top ten offensive.
Speaker 2: There's going to be running backs in the second round. Yeah, he's gonna be running backs in the third round plenty. Are There gonna be corners in the second, third round?
Speaker 1: Corners?
Speaker 2: You had good corners like that corner from Texas. Second round. The sweet spot for corner not first round to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that corner from Texas I think is going to be even better than the receiver.
Speaker 3: So here's Kay Adams meeting with Matthew Golden, who has met Jerry.
Speaker 2: Everybody's told me their Jerry story. Ashton every like, everyone's what what what happened?
Speaker 4: What happened to Yeah, he told me to call my mom, so I facetimed. I think at last, Yeah, he told me to call my mom. So I ended up calling her FaceTime. I was like, I got a surprise for you and Jerry.
Speaker 2: Coach Jerry was talking to it coach, Jerry, I love that island.
Speaker 1: What did he say to your mom? They got that beautiful mother.
Speaker 4: I was just talking to her, you know, just telling her she raised a great young man.
Speaker 1: She did a tremidous job with me.
Speaker 3: The GM's job should not be to call these to get these guys and then talk to their mother, but that's what he did.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to meet them. It's a great way to meet moms going to Super Bowls. We're all looking for.
Speaker 2: Good ways to meet hot moms.
Speaker 1: God, all right, there you have it is Matthew Golden going to be a Dallas cowboy. We'll have to monitor, not monitor, but yes, monitor that coming up next. You don't want to miss this audio of Luka Doncic talking about finding out about the trade. This is good stuff. It's coming up next. All right, you're listening to the Beninskin Show. We appreciate you making us a part of your daily routine. If you've been listening to us for a while, you know that the Luca trade it is directly in our heart. It has hurt our sports soul. But we've carried on MAVs basketball tonight. By the way, the play in tournament continues. Good luck to the Mavericks to night against the Grizzlies. That game will be right here on the Eagle. But there's also other news today with regard to the Mavericks, and that is that Luca did an interview and now that interview is out there in the world, and so we'll get to take a listen. What do you got to keep?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the full interview or how long you sit down, but the clip that's been surfacing is about two minutes. So, yeah, this is Luca on ESPN with Malika Andrews.
Speaker 7: The night you're traded and you threw it.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you have that phone? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You still use that phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it so works. Let's go back to.
Speaker 7: The night that you were traded. Can you just take me through what you did that night?
Speaker 6: Well, I was actually in the bed. No, my tea wasn't working, so I was a nightpay watching movies about to go to sleep. First thing, I said, like probably three times.
Speaker 2: Just say so first, what are you feeling in that moment?
Speaker 1: Sentence?
Speaker 6: Mostly I was still in shock, like crazy shock, and I was I mean, I felt like my heart was broken.
Speaker 5: Honest.
Speaker 7: Where did you rank that in terms of your all time performances?
Speaker 6: I would say top one, just because it was so special, you know, with the fans, with teammates, just being there it was something I've ever seen in my life, and it was just just specially in the love between me and the fence.
Speaker 7: On your way out of Dallas, some pretty point did criticisms of you on the floor, off of the floor, even about your body.
Speaker 6: I'm going to just pay for the friends, how you take it mostly came from Dallas, you know, so I just didn't want to talk back, but I really read that much stuff and just trying to focus on my journey.
Speaker 7: General manager Nico Harrison of the Dallas Mavericks, you had this closed door, no cameras meeting with reporters. The reporter said you didn't believe that the team that went to the finals last year with Luca as a centerpiece could contend and continue to contend for championships, And Nico Harrison said, I'll say this again, defense wins championships.
Speaker 2: What do you say to that it.
Speaker 6: Is said and the way he's talking right now, But I never say anything bad about him, and I just want to move on the fans my ex teammates. I'll always keep it hard. It's done too for me to move on from there.
Speaker 7: Have you spoken to Nico Harrison since you left Dallas? No, have you spoken to him on the night that you were traded? No, was your intention to finish your career in Dallas?
Speaker 1: Of course, that's easy question.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I was healing. This is why I avoid it. I don't look for any Luca content at all. He's only gonna make you feel bad, Dude, I'm avoiding it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see Luca go up against ant Man starting tomorrow night. You know what I got in the mail yesterday? My first bit of Lakers gear? Oh what'd you get?
Speaker 2: I got some shorts. Got some Laker shorts.
Speaker 1: You should have gotten in Austin Reeves, Jersey.
Speaker 2: There it is, and your Bingo card?
Speaker 1: Would you have felt different? I know it's tough, but if they did get Austin Reeves out of the deal, oh yeah, no, it would still suck. But like they should have gotten whatever else? Yeah, if they got Lebron back man, they went and dealt from a place of weakness. Listen, we got a problem. We have to trade Luca because of all these problems. And then Rob Polinka the gym Lakers like, yeah, uh man, if we're gonna take this guy your hands. Sounds like he's pretty flawed. I'm not gonna be able to give you that much for him. If you think about several things jump out out of that clip. If you think about the way that the fan base has reacted to this in general, all of it, every level of it, and especially whenever like the Nico you know, I would call it a private press conference or a private media gathering. It wasn't secret, like people knew it existed. But when you look at that, in the way that the fan base has reacted to it. To hear Lucas say it's sad what is being said about him, I don't say anything bad about him. You know, we need to move on the way he phrases that that is going to infuriate people. Oh yeah, he's taken the high road. Yeah, and the Mavericks are not. Once the Mavericks chose to make this decision, and I say, the Mavericks once Nico and dude, don't let Nico wear this on his own. I think I think there was probably a vote, and I think there's a lot of people that are lurking in the shadows that aren't wearing any of this.
Speaker 2: He's wearing it all himself.
Speaker 1: But whatever, When the Mavericks decided we were moving on from him. That in itself is one thing a decision to make. Then the return you get that's something else. But at that point they were screwed because there's nothing they can say. They can't say, well, other teams target him defensively, he was a liability defensive peel like wait what like it's so emotional that you can't say anything. So the best thing that could have happened is if they had just stuck to their guns. First of all, they shouldn't have come out and made a joke at the first press conference, right, They should have understood and read the room a little bit, right, but they you know, they should have just said, look, we were going in a different direction. It's a lot of money to pay somebody. We think his body, you know, he my body might break down. We don't know. We believe this identity will help us win. That's the only thing they could have done. Okay, here, and here's what I'd say, I agree with you, But the problem is that there's there's absolutely nothing they can say because I would maintain, like if you think about the way Malika Andrews position that Nico did not say I think Luka Doncich's terrible defensively and his body's gonna break down. He said, defense wins Champion. Like, I think they're talking about this stuff that came out. Yeah, well, okay, again, that's all like, that's not Nico publicly saying anything. That's reporters saying the Mavericks believe you know, And that's that's the problem with that sort of game, Like there's literally nothing that Nico can say that the fan base will be okay with, and that's why he hasn't talked. But and then he went out there and talked, and he talked in kind of vague terms, and everyone's like say saying he's like, I didn't say anything. Also, it's complicated because the return was so bad, Like that's probably the worst trade in the history of trading, like in terms of the value return. And so there's nothing that really can be said because that's a problem itself, shortening the window by six years, getting an older player, that in itself is problematic, not getting a full return, there's so many problems for it. But unquestionably, this Luca interview is going to hurt the hearts of mass fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I like the way you said it there.
Speaker 1: There's there's so many problems with it that even things that are valid they can't be said. They can't because no one you know, we talk about this all the time. People have a reception strategy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like they hear the things that they want to hear, and there's literally nothing the man can say or do that will justify it to anyone on the planet. And so when he doesn't say anything, everyone kills him. And then when he goes out and says stuff, and he's you know, it's dude, He's not like a dynamic public speaker, so everyone kills him for what he says. And the problem is the perception of the trade is established. Everyone feels the way they feel, and there's literally nothing the man can say. So killing him for not saying anything and then killing him for saying something, that's just the position the trade has put him in because the trade is universally hated except by Laker fans. Right.
Speaker 3: It's like when it's it's summertime and you're like, well, you know, I'm not going to turn my air conditioner on, Like, no, everyone turns their conditioner on in the summer it's just such an obvious and that's why conspiracy theories about the team moving come up. It makes crap like that easier to believe because the trade is so bad.
Speaker 1: Did you see that Adam Silver stuff the other day with Pat McAfee. Everyone's killing Adam Silver And he's like, all I'm saying is, it's not a conspiracy. We didn't do this for ratings. Nico believes what he believes. And he also said I've known Nico a long time. He's a good person. But again, to your point, the trade is so poorly received by not only Matt fans but by basketball media that you immediately start making up crazy things to justify it to yourself. And what I'm telling you is we've said this, not just me saying this. Nico believes that Anthony Davis, paired with Kyrie Irving, was going to win him a championship, and he did not value the relationship between Luca and the fans, and so he made a move that he thought was going to bring a championship. And it's like, oh, well, wow, this is how everybody feels. I thought everybody felt like Brian Winhurst tough, right, right.
Speaker 3: The more we get the more my nuts hurt. Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Avoided, all right, Mavericks Tonight, Lakers and timber Wolves start tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the Today game.
Speaker 1: It's fun. We'll do it next right after this on the Eagle. It's the Ben and Skin Show. Ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for rocking with us on a good Friday. Now, don't forget somehow someway, the Mavericks are still clinging on. In fact, we're gonna talk about it coming up in the five o'clock hour, but you can hear the action tonight. Pregame starts at eight o'clock. Action starts at eight thirty with demareson Coop on the call. Don't miss it. Ninety one point one. The Eagle is your home for Dallas Mavericks basketball as long as it continues to last this year, hopefully it keeps keeping on. But right now it's time for this. It's time to play the Today Game.
Speaker 2: It's a game, it's topnic today.
Speaker 1: Let's go take it away, you jack wagons. It is time to play the day game for today April eighteenth, twenty twenty five, and we'll start with Corn. Hold on, you cracked yourself up with the way that you had an extra syllable to today game did, Yeah, and then you made yourself laugh. I made myself laugh. I was like, I just couldn't tell. I thought I saw at the corner of my eye you noticed. I was like that today game you machine gun did? I said it really weird? I did, machine Gun? You read it?
Speaker 2: We're gonna play that today game.
Speaker 1: I rolled my teas h Conan O'Brien is sixty two. Whoa, what's gonna happen? What's wrong with you people? You don't know what real danger looks like anymore?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, yeah, I've never found Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it means a racker the first time in fifteen years. Great up.
Speaker 1: So it's like the only one I've.
Speaker 2: Actually watched, so good.
Speaker 1: It is funny to tell someone they don't know what danger looks like anymore.
Speaker 3: As he's eating wings and jammle them in his pockets and rubbing it on his face, so so funny.
Speaker 8: In the end, he's just like, I don't feel anything. Wait, is it going to continue to rise here? What did I do to myself?
Speaker 1: So my algorithms know that I want to see Norm McDonald clips, and almost half of them that I get are with him and Conan. I get so much Conan and norm it makes me so happy fun Cone.
Speaker 8: In fact, by the way, do you know his very first musical guest back in like ninety three?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me guess. Uh the gin bloss big head to.
Speaker 8: You two radiohead way crazy. They're his first musical guests. I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 1: That makes me so excited. I know how tall is Conan O'Brien. I think he's six three and a half. I think he's six y four. Kevin six'.
Speaker 3: Four, Oh Ben ben looked it up all, Right Jaylen no five. Eleven you didn't have.
Speaker 1: To run him over in your. Car by the, way how's he? Doing he fell down that? HILL i get run over in the?
Speaker 2: Car actually did?
Speaker 1: DIDN'T i?
Speaker 2: Think so filled down a?
Speaker 1: Hill did he roll down a hill and was covered in?
Speaker 2: BRUISES i think he got stronger.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Uh rick moranis is seventy. Two everybody is.
Speaker 1: Just ten And Annetti Clemming ted has a small carpet cleaning business in receivership and that's running a salary from.
Speaker 9: It the first barus two years ago they got fifteen thousand left on the.
Speaker 1: House and say we want to PLAY parchesi, okay who brought the? Dog what an incredible. GUY i love. Him Rick moranus is so. FUN i was thinking about. THEM i spent a long time Since i've seen strange. BREW i was wondering if it would hold.
Speaker 2: UP i bet it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't let's watch it this. Weekend let's put it in The sumo crawl. Van. Yeah the first laundromat was Opening Fort worth on this day in nineteen thirty for representing everybody's got their favorite part of the. Cycle there are people who love the. Wash they love the rints or the spin or the. Drain i'm a spin. GUY i love the. Spin let's go first. Ever, dude If Marilyn manson plays this AT, BFD i will lose my. Mind suggest. It they do a lot of, covers, Guys Mark tremonty Of creed it's fifty.
Speaker 2: ONE i.
Speaker 1: An't he just the bass players? Player, okay, wait hold, on you guys value those guys. Differently hold, on, yeah hold, On skin, said didn't he just the bass? Player and Then Katine christina, went, no he's the guitar. Player if there's this massive. Distinction does everyone not respect the bass player here in the?
Speaker 3: Band what has happened the bass players not starting the new band After Creed Altar.
Speaker 2: Bridge the guitar players doing?
Speaker 1: That, YEAH i, mean come, on, Man it's, like is the bass player the role player and the star is the guitar. PLAYER i thought the, best most important guy and ready for the world was the bass. PLAYER i mean you heard him On oshila you started.
Speaker 8: This oh it's Not they never get the respect they, deserve But i'm really aware of. It.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are literally just stand in the. Back it depends on the, guy, okay because they just stand there and hit a few. Notes AND i, Mean Geddy lee gets his, respect, Right, Flee flee gets his.
Speaker 2: Respect Larry graham And.
Speaker 1: Slim easier instrument to play Than it's just What you're rarely playing chords on a, bass, right you're playing your you're you, know usually following the route and you're steadying the Rhythmselfs.
Speaker 3: Okay i'll always have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot on my dart For Creed darnt because The rangers won A world series because.
Speaker 9: It is so.
Speaker 1: Good should we end on that is that it keep it, going all, right keep on Forgetting Sarah marshall hit theaters on this?
Speaker 9: Day oh?
Speaker 2: Eight, Mohllo, hey how's it?
Speaker 4: Going?
Speaker 1: Okay Just i'd like to gration dinner? Place?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Great is your life going to meet? You? No, hey your?
Speaker 2: GIRLFRIEND i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't have the girlfriends by.
Speaker 3: Yourself yeah.
Speaker 1: Sucks if you want like a magazine or, something it's gonna be boring if you're just seeing by, yourself all, RIGHT i just would be so. Depressed, yeah kipping kind of, alright move On International Jugs. Day, yeah. Jugglars have you read it all about our clown. Issue i've got this really funny visual right now of a clown just kind, of you, know hunched, over and it's a good visual for me at.
Speaker 2: Least there you.
Speaker 1: Have all. Right coming up, next clarity On Bill belichick's girlfriend that's coming your, way and an update On. Measles oh, Yeah It's Happy, friday. Everybody the World Famous been And Skin show ninety seven point One The. Eagle this segment's brought to you By Andrew's American Pizza, kitchen voted best pizzeri AND dfw by readers of The Dallas Morning. News it is such good. Pizza it's located In. Plano there's only one location Of. Andrews but think about, that there's only one location in the whole. Metroplex but it's so good that it won Best pizzeria in The Dallas Morning. News that's worth the drive To. Plano or if you're already living Near, plano you need to get. There you have no excuse unless you just hate the best pizza.
Speaker 2: EVER i Hate Great. Villa why would you hate?
Speaker 1: That heads along with Me Andrews American Pizza, kitchen a great selection of craft, beer great pastas as. Well get enough pizza that you can take some home when you leave because it's good the next day. Too Andrew's American Pizza kitchen In. Plano but right now it's time For.
Speaker 2: Kevin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay so we've been talking a little bit about This Bill belichick story where the other day his girlfriend who's twenty, four goes onto The North carolina practice field and she's kind of bothering him during practice and he handed her some keys or something.
Speaker 2: She was digging in his. Pocket it was very. STRANGE i think he liked.
Speaker 1: It she was also fully decked out clothing wie.
Speaker 2: Too she was.
Speaker 1: Wearing high heeled knee high bart totally necessary and they were like white, leather high heeled knee high. Boots and she had a sass satisfactory to her where she was communicating with, everyone letting, know, Oh i'll handle this With. Bill i've got. THIS i talked To. Bill, everybody this is all. Handled i'll go out there and talk To. Bill i'll put the keys in his. POCKET i got the keys From. Bill everybody were, good and you could tell her behind was, Taut, yeah very.
Speaker 2: Taught, okay shave a. Jacket how could You you can tell.
Speaker 1: You jacket through the Long, yes we can tell those things long grizzly skin.
Speaker 2: Jacket he's.
Speaker 3: Right you have to assume that he just turned seventy, three so now he is more than three times her.
Speaker 2: Junior let's. Go so the story's been very.
Speaker 3: Weird AND i, finally after just kind of putting it off all, week finally sat down and read the story in The athletic about some emails that they somehow, Obtained like it's like forty four pages of, documents but showing what is her, Involvement because we told you this much That Bill belichick has made her basically his secretary if you're gonna email me see see her and she has his personal. Assistant, well. Fluffer here's what we found out in these. Emails she keep in mind she has no employment At North. Carolina there's no, contract there's no employment. Agreement from one of the emails she had sent to A North carolina, administrator and it's about Her Bill belichick's, Son, steve who's the defensive. Coordinator she wrote to the school's media team to raise awareness regarding a frequently occurring detail within media. Releases in social media, Posts Steve belichick is in Fact bill's, son but he should be depicted and represented as his, own, established credible entity as opposed to an extension Of. Bill it can be easily interpreted That steve is simply benefiting from, nepotism but that is not the. Case steve was just fortunate to have learned defensive football strategy from the greatest defensive mind of all. Time he has earned this position due to. Performance that's what she sent to the social media team At North. Carolina so they're like making sure not to put any pictures out Of bill And steve together Because bill saw his job off To.
Speaker 1: Steve we're trying to grow his individual brand and make it not seem like he's just there because it's his. Dad she then wrote to the social media team in an.
Speaker 3: Email is there anyone monitoring THE unc football page For slanderer's? Commentary are they blocking users that are Harassing bill belichicking the?
Speaker 2: Comments don't mind. THAT i don't know what HER i don't know if they responded to.
Speaker 1: That so the thing about, this we've learned a lot about this trolls. Unchecked it's just like a virus that just goes and goes and, goes and you gotta have somebody booting, them, man otherwise they take over the, page, Right.
Speaker 2: It's like the. Measles more on that in a Bit.
Speaker 3: On april, third this article says That bill signed a document though with THE Us patent And Trademark, office consenting to an application for fourteen phrases that he's gonna make his. Own and this is kind of, interesting like The Lamar Jackson Troy aateman fight over the number eight is very strange to. Me but, Whatever, okay is? It no days, off no day's, office not on. There BUT i think you'll like these Chapel Bill North carolina that sounds like a character On Schoolhouse, rock The Belichick way and my favorite, one the. Illustrator, okay he's coaching and the BUT i was, like he's not even, broadcasting he's just. Coaching no one else wants to use. That it's Like Peyton manning was using it for his cup for his. Show but no one wants the, billustraight noyone wants the. Billustrator and that's that's WHAT i think of for. Parcels, dude you should do the.
Speaker 1: Binistrators all other people Named Ben, well, like, DANG i didn't get that.
Speaker 2: Great you should be the. Benefactor oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude, yeah and then like you're having a factor.
Speaker 2: Meal, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know she she kind of feels like The university Of North carolina version Of. Doge, okay she's just kind of like suddenly assumed a lot of responsibility and went in there and changed. Everything well, no, okay.
Speaker 8: Right what exactly do you?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well it's weird that she's emailing everyone with no, title and if he's in, charge why can't he just get her a title and a?
Speaker 3: Contract works for, me, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Fine good for her.
Speaker 3: Though hey do you only get a few opportunities in. LIFE a few better, pounds go get It.
Speaker 1: Gal that's.
Speaker 2: Another let's go another in the, show all, right there you, Go there you.
Speaker 1: Go there is some clarity On Bill belichick's girlfriend coming up. NEXT kt is very concerned about the measles and he lets us know that we should be. Too that is Next. Hope everybody's having a Good. Friday it's A been And Skin show ninety one point one The. Eagle you know we love hooking you up with tickets to all the biggest shows you care. About pantera In september At dosekis and we got tickets right. Now we're going to hook you.
Speaker 2: UP i hope you have The iHeart.
Speaker 1: App we'd like to use the talkback feature where you can leave messages the third person to leave their, name their phone, number and their email address and answered this. Question and the first segment of the, Show ben asked us if we've been using what? Lately he asked us how much we were using? Something if you were, listening you know the first, Person i'm, sorry the third person that tells us with The iHeart app on that talkback featured, name phone, number email, address and the answer to the question What ben asked us what we were using. Lately you will win those tickets right here from The. Eagle but right now it's time for.
Speaker 5: That and now it's time For basis Week Day Up, day featuring veteran news anchor kt fontweets hero the important stories he's currently tracking from around.
Speaker 2: The world at The. Pantera The stars start their playoffs tomorrow. Night let's.
Speaker 1: Go they are rare and in the form they're. Not they stumbled to the finished line demonstrate.
Speaker 3: LOSSES i think, so but, YEAH i Got sagan, back but Then Jason robertson got.
Speaker 2: Hurt so now we'll see what.
Speaker 1: Happened they Got Carl sagan back and that the problem hang in.
Speaker 3: There, no he's Still. Tyler he hasn't searched To carl. Yet, guys can we stop?
Speaker 2: Goofing?
Speaker 3: Sorry Colin county health officials are warning about a measles exposure In. Plano it's now very close to. Us it's been getting closer and closer after it's spread from That minnnight village out In West tajas and, unusually yesterday we learned that someone who spent a little time In Colin county On april tenth and eleventh that's one week ago has tested positive for.
Speaker 2: Measles we know where they.
Speaker 3: Went The walmart at six thousand and One North Central, expressway right up seventy.
Speaker 2: Five and you hang out.
Speaker 1: There a, lot don't.
Speaker 2: YOU i do go there sometimes just to hang. Out that's your Personal.
Speaker 3: Walmart this is my, STORE A Ross dressed For less at thirty three Hundred North Central.
Speaker 2: Expressway, OKAY i know That.
Speaker 1: Ross they know they're still.
Speaker 3: Around oh they crush a week ago today from five to ten. Pm if you were in that, window look. OUT i went there right after the.
Speaker 1: SHOW i want bounced to check there in nineteen ninety's? Dope, man did you get a nice three peace? Suit? MAN i want you to start wearing three piece. SUITS i bounce two checks in my. Life one was to my girlfriend's. Dad one was To.
Speaker 3: Ross oddly, enough your girlfriend's dad Named, ross which makes it very.
Speaker 2: Strange he had a monkey Named Marcel.
Speaker 3: Art also The Dollar tree twenty four oh four K avenue right there Downtown.
Speaker 2: Plano so they're a conscious shopper more of a dollar store.
Speaker 1: Guy, well, really what do you mean dollar stores better Than Dollar? Tree?
Speaker 2: Bro you Mean?
Speaker 1: General, Yeah Dolligen yellow, One, yeah almost had. It you can tell he loves. It it's his. Thing this yellow, one the green one's a dollar. Tree Does Dollar general have an animated character that's a military? Leader?
Speaker 2: Insurance it's a dollar? General is he doing commercials of the? Check it makes no.
Speaker 1: Sense i'm. Shuck i'll endorse.
Speaker 3: Anything measles is one of the most contagious viruses in the. World and here's how it. SPREADS i did not know this until the. Day like we've been hearing a lot about, measles BUT i didn't know. THIS i think via Pub it spreads through the air when the infected person, coughs, sneezes or just opens their mouth to talk or, breathe.
Speaker 1: Or the wind blows through their.
Speaker 3: Pubes these particles can linger in a room from up to two hours after the infected person has. Gone so it's just like in these. Stores and now we're gonna get. Up we're up to close to six hundred, cases AND i think we're good in the. World but if you've seen a picture of someone with, measles it's enough to make you GO i don't want. That, yeah six hundred cases in the world now In, texas and, well it's not happening anywhere, Else, right we had eradicated this.
Speaker 2: Disease, yeah but now it's. Back it's back with a.
Speaker 1: Vengeance. Uh AND i don't know. HOW i don't know how long the measles vaccination. Lasts AND i, also you, Know i'm ASSUMING i never got to recharge on. It probably SOMETHING i got as a kid to go to.
Speaker 8: School we all assumed we got it when we Were it's not real sure who.
Speaker 2: Knows its tough to.
Speaker 1: Know back in the, day they wouldn't let you in public school if you didn't have your mm what's it called mmrs or?
Speaker 2: Whatever is that? Different?
Speaker 1: NOW i don't. KNOW i don't know. EITHER i don't care what kids are doing or min seventeen and. NINETEEN i don't even. KNOW i, WISH i WISH i didn't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i will Say ross if we're gonna Play Dollar Tree, Family Dollar Dollar, general, now THE rossi side pieces would be LIKE Tj, Max, Yeah Coles.
Speaker 2: Roles i'm going in there was the final something on the clear. Truck maybe what a nice.
Speaker 1: Hat it kind of makes me sad WHEN i go in.
Speaker 9: There sad me, Too BUT i don't know why You why is it you guys are discount rack.
Speaker 2: Snobs, No, NO i don't know why what is? THAT i, MEAN i definitely, am but why why does it make me?
Speaker 1: Sad because you guys are at the forefront of new fashion. Trends what you can buy there was a fashion trend three years, ago and that's why it's, new but you can get it at a Discounted. Great, yeah that's what they're.
Speaker 2: Saying that's what they're.
Speaker 1: Saying they're saying all the newest stuff that's still technically, new that's been out of fashion for eighteen. Months, yeah that's kind of what the. Deal it feels like a little, chaotic all. Right, uh coming up, next let's Talk MAVs At GRIZZLIES.
Speaker 2: Dfw we're going to do that next On The.
Speaker 1: Eagle oh, Yes Happy, friday, everybody the world Famous ben And Skin show ninety seven point One The. Eagle thank you for rocking with us. Today we got the big finish coming up here. Momentarily but we should turn our attention to play in. Basketball this is not officially the playoffs, yet, Right, no they call it to play in. Tournament the play in tournament is still. Happening The mavericks have moved on to face The grizzlies, tonight and, man the other, NIGHT i, Thought mavericks are probably gonna show up at that game Against sacramento and they're gonna be emotionally. Drained they're gonna have nothing in the. Tank dealing With luca crying on their, bench their home. CROWD i wouldn't call it turning on, them but just that environment was beyond.
Speaker 2: Weird, yeah, uh for good.
Speaker 1: Reason but it's been a wild ride and they've overcome so many, injuries so much emotional.
Speaker 2: TURMOIL i assumed they were completely on.
Speaker 1: EMPTY i was. Wrong they had they showed tremendous resolve now Against. Sacramento could they have gotten that resolve once they got into the game and and you, Know Brandon williams starts hitting, Shots Klay thompson starts hitting, shots or they're just you, know having a d out there at the. Foes just such an impactful thing with two bigs LIKE i don't, know but they came out with, something they, had, something they had, resolved they, were they were into, it and so they're not on empty, yet BUT i still think it's looming. It if they completely fall apart, tonight you could be, Like, okay, well eventually that was going to. Happen, Yeah AND i think what they've DONE. Pj Washington junior was talking about the team dinner they went, on and you, KNOW i, mean it's, like all, right, whatever they hung. Out BUT i think what they're doing is they're acknowledging that they're in a very unique situation that only they, understand and they're bonding together over. It right, now that doesn't mean that you're going to go play, well but what it means is, that and we've seen. It it means that they're pulling together and they're figuring out ways to energize.
Speaker 2: Themselves AND i don't think they're.
Speaker 1: DELUSIONAL i Think clay said it was it in The Scott Van pelt interview where he, said and, man can you imagine if we Had kyrie with, us something to that. Effect but they believe in, themselves and they believe that nobody believes in, them and they believe that they have to get each other's backs and they're doing it and that can be a powerful. Thing AND i think it's also possible That memphis is doing. That you, know the big storyline is going to be Jaw morant play and if he, does how effective is He he's listed as a game time decision and they. Do you, know THE nba puts out probable, starters and he's listed still as a probable. Starter BUT i, MEAN i was talking to various, people AND i think a lot of us kind of feel like they probably would play better Without, jaw, honestly because other guys can influence the game in a different way and the ball. Moves i'm not saying they're a better team Without. Jaw i'm saying they're going through a wild ass situation. Too they're in a complete free fall and then they fired their coach and they continued to, fall and they got down big Against Golden, state and kudos to them for putting a fight back and getting back in the, game but, dude they fell apart in epic fashion and the final two minutes of that, game despite like getting every call possible that could go their. Way so they're not in a winning frame of. MIND i, mean, HONESTLY i Think memphis And dallas are kind of in similar, boats just with different.
Speaker 3: Circumstances you, mean like clinging to, clinging uh to straws while?
Speaker 2: Drowning is that what.
Speaker 1: You're, saying clinging to straws while. Drowning that sounds like a soul coughing. Song it's Not.
Speaker 2: No one wants to hear. This but don't Say John ran doesn't.
Speaker 3: Play and maybe if he does, play The mavericks still have the best player on the court by.
Speaker 1: Far so, WAIT i want to make SURE i followed your. Words did you say he's not? Playing if he's, not oh oh, oh or if he. Is that's a good.
Speaker 2: Point Anthony davis is the best player on the.
Speaker 3: FLOOR i agree with. That always to say that About, Lucas so let's say this about him.
Speaker 1: Now it's it's just so it takes me back to you, Know i'm so used to their best players being the guys that have the ball in their hands all the, time and so that's easier to. Watch, yeah and But Anthony davis impacts the game in so many.
Speaker 2: WAYS i JUST i just love what he does on the defensive.
Speaker 1: End having him at the power forward where you've got two incredible shot blockers and pj al in, there it makes it crowded in the. Lane. Man So i'm not gonna make this to, nerdy And i'll make it. Quick So Zach, edy do you guys know who he. Is, dude he can. Play, Yeah and when he was coming out of, COLLEGE i was, Like, okay there's a, big slow footed. Boy he's gonna get destroyed in the pro and picking roll. Coverage he slimmed down and he impacts the. Game but also he's got a Defensive player of The year next to him In Jackson. Junior Jackson junior is a very active shot. Blocker so you have a big and they're clogging it up and then so you kind of have a similar thing to what The mavericks have With. Memphis BUT i will say THAT i was going back and forth with our Buddy Kirk henderson over At MAVs moneyball and he, Said, hey My laker buddy says That Anthony davis just feast On Jackson. JUNIOR i don't know if that's true or. Not WHAT i don't want to see IS i don't want to See Anthony davis settle for outside shots because he hit three threes the other day And Zach edy's back there once he gets past jack, Right SO i think that's something to. Watch and, also Man Desmond bane loves to play the Mat oh my, god because they spurned him and he's never let it. Go he has got the shocking list shockingly smallest arms, ever but they're so got those LITTLE a TO b the alligator. Arms, yeah so jacked. Up he does not look like AN nba. Player he looks Like arono source. Res he looks like a. Teah but he's. Ripped he is.
Speaker 2: Shredded it's.
Speaker 1: Amazing all, Right, well basketball happening for you right here on The eagle. Tonight coming up, next we got the big. Finish what are you doing this? Weekend we asked the most important question before. Happen Good. Friday everybody been In Skin show ninety seven point one The, eagle wrapping up an incredible. Week this segment right here is brought to you by Roller town Beer works And ben one of your best ideas you've had in a long. Time and AND i know because you have so few of. Them, yeah they stand out because, ones they really stand.
Speaker 2: Like has that been with a good?
Speaker 4: Idea?
Speaker 2: Soon, hello crawl that we are going to get cranking up.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow i'm so excited about, this a Big Rollertown Beer work.
Speaker 2: Celebration, yeah, Man i'm very excited. Too so let's.
Speaker 1: See tomorrow Is april, nineteenth and a week From april Nineteenth april twenty, six we will hold Our Dallas Sumo Club Sumo wrestling tournament At. Rollertown it is a spectacle something you got to. See it'll be going On friday and then the tournament Starts. Saturday people flying from all over the globe to come To Rollertown's sumo wrestling tournament In. Salina so we figured we'd do a pub crawl to get people excited about it out in The Prosperous line. Area so we've rented a limo bus From Alba. Limousines it's called The. Instigator oh you like. That we're going to fill it with sumo wrestlers and we're going to drive around to a couple different bars in the. Area we're going to go to The, gin owned By Mike pettis On broadway and Prosper one of the coolest spots in. Town right down from them is brand new The tavern On, broadway which is one of the coolest dive style Bars i've ever been. To excited to go to, That so we'll go from there to. There then we'll go to The, nook which is In Light farms owned By Anthony, morrell awesome, place and then they also Own heyday in Downtown, Salina so we're gonna take those sumo wrestlers to each, bar spend about twenty minutes there by a bunch Of rollertowns handout, flyers and then we're gonna end it All saturday night by finishing our tour our crawl back At rollertown where we have our favorite band ever. Performing and then Next friday we're doing the bin And skin show From rollertown before The sumo draft and then the sumo events the next. Day so lots Of Sumo rollertown collaborations here over the next eight. Days but right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This this thing's. Big you guys do this.
Speaker 3: Weekend, yep you just, said like the sumo, thing that's gonna be a huge.
Speaker 2: Weekend let's use.
Speaker 1: GUYS I, well our BUDDY kb who we grew up, with reached out today and, goes, man sounds like it's gonna be a great weekend At, Rollertown AND i was, like he's thinking of the sumo wrestling, thing and he was, like, No i'm talking about like you guys are putting a bunch of them in a. Bus he goes and then he knew about. It, yeah he knew about that even, before but he knew he had heard Of Brand New. Funk he's, like, oh is it true that you have a nineties hip HOP dj with a live? Drummer is that happening At rollertown On? SATURDAY i was, Like, yes that's. All that's the Thing i'm most excited. About they're Approaching Emerald city status in terms of being. Booked. Yeah every Day Brand New funk is. Somewhere we love them so. Much they's so much. Fun they are party. Starters, man listen to. This ben knows. THIS i don't think you guys know this. Yet so A rollertown we're gonna do a yacht rock. Weekend we do it every, year and this year On saturday, Night Brand New funk is going to do Brand New it's going to be called Brand Yacht, funk and they're going to do a yacht rock version of what they.
Speaker 2: Do that's pretty. Wild it's going to be.
Speaker 1: BADASS i don't men, TYPICALLY i, like when you, say what are you doing this? WEEKEND i have to touch base with my wife and Find i'm still in that youth sports. Window my daughter's fourteen she's typically got to track. Me it's usually conveniently placed on A friday night Or thursday. Night you have to be there the Entire oh, yeah and, she of course is an alternate for the last race every. Time oh that's. Huge there's not even guaranteed to run in, it but we got to stay there till ten. Pm can you imagine being the one time you left early she actually had to run. It or she's usually got A friday Or saturday night basketball. Game and what's great about that is my, daughter like she hates interacting with us in any way. Whatsoever LIKE i tried to give her a hug, recently and it was just like hugging a. Board it was like hugging finding a giant wooden board and hugging. It she's no interest in communicating with her. Parents sounds like my. Grandfather, yea plus she went. Fourteen, yeah she's. Fourteen she's, fourteen eighteen. FOURTEEN i was, fourteen but you're not very. Fourteen but it's like your whole weekend is, spent you, know catering to driving around and worshiping at the altar of someone who wants no part of. You all, Right so here's, what here's my. Situation my poor. Wife she's my, wife she's married to. Me her birthday Is april. Twentieth she chose that because she's a. Stoner that means that if you work on The mavericks, broadcast or really any LOCAL nba, broadcast that's the weekend the playoffs. Start so The mavericks were in the playoffs for a long, time so we could never plan on her birthday because we had no idea what their playoff situation was going to. Be a lot of, times you don't know until four days. Before so then you guys saw how this year was. Unfolding so she's excited about The luca, trade, right we were, thinking all, right we're gonna go do. Something her birthday is On, sunday and you, know we want to get the family and go out to a nice. Restaurant but a lot of nice restaurants are closed On, sundays you. Know so then we were, like all, right well and me And ben have this deal On saturday night The Sumo. CRAWLS i was, LIKE i can't do A saturday. Night we either got to do It sunday. Night, really let's move it To fry night because old the restaurants will have the full restaurants to choose. From, well my daughter works late and Comes i'm, tired so we ended up getting reservations at a stake place at eight. O'clock the game starts at eight. Thirty the mav game starts at eight. Thirty, wait so are you gonna be able to see the? Game, Well i'm just going to record it and stay away from it UNTIL i Get, wow you are not an.
Speaker 2: Mffffl i'm so. Discussed we don't need, you, Dude we don't need. You you're. All and here's the other.
Speaker 1: Thing if The mavericks, win it greatly impacts my schedule because then suddenly we're going to be doing games next. Week so that so my poor, wife it's, like, okay we can't even really go to dinner on my actual birthday because the places we want to, go and then you're telling me On friday night the dinner we plan is actually during The maverick, game which is then going to determine if you. Disappear she's constantly get screwed over on her. Birthday so we're gonna do kind of double birthday, celebration good dinner tonight with the. Kids and Then sunday after the Noon maverick, game if they do, Play i'll take her somewhere in the afternoon and we'll do something on her. Birthday so it's kind of a Birthday maverick. Weekend, yeah and at a sumo crawl On. Saturday, Right so what about you, guys you youngsters on our.
Speaker 8: Show i'm going to cause them for the first. Time do you guys know what's happening to.
Speaker 1: The battle well Freaking mania Tomorrow And i'm going to cause, them And i'm so. Excited let me tell you. Something so, TALKING i went and worked That maverick game when they played The, pacers and SO i was talking to all the causing, people you, know people that work, there and almost every single one of them, said the best thing that happens at cause them is a wrestling.
Speaker 2: EVENT i can't like all of them to a t SAID i like this, BOARD i.
Speaker 1: Like, that but, man When WrestleMania is here with WW, is they were.
Speaker 2: Saying that it's. Insane, yeah that's tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Night that's tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Night now It's WrestleMania is like five, hours, right and we're not going to see It sunday night because we'll be on a. Flight So mike AND i were, talking like do we get up there early because they always start with like a big match and then you know if they sprinkle in the little ones and then all the big stuff later. On so do we get there and stay there for five? Hours, yes the long?
Speaker 1: Night, yeah but it's it's a bucket list thing to go experience. Cosm. Yeah wait till you see a giant wrestler's head and it'll be the size of to be the size of the iHeart building on the.
Speaker 2: Screen so.
Speaker 3: WEIRD i bet watching something like that too with wrestling fans who are just really into it and like there's always a big turn or something that happens At. WrestleMania, yeah, right so something crazy is gonna. Happen you don't know. WHAT i could see everyone like learning that happens at, once the big freak out that would.
Speaker 9: Happen you're gonna have a great. Time do you know where your seats are? At cause THEM i. Don't we were invited by a. Friend oh are you going to be near the top? TURNBUCKLE i bet that's also where you see the most like. Crotch, yeah like like for anything that they're showing At, Cosmus like the guy gets up on the thing and maybe he's just wearing the. Pants just the speed, out you, KNOW i like see him Punk yeah Rct Rick flair used to do like that's just what they.
Speaker 3: Do they just go with the speed. Out so your your bulge intake could.
Speaker 2: Be huge bulge. Intake that's a good.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Okay so that reminds me used To steakhouse in wrestling and. Crotch that reminds me of the time we went To nick And sam's And kat looked up and one of these Big Global icon wrestlers Was, lesner right brock.
Speaker 2: Less is that what he? Is or is he AN mma? Guy he's a, wrestler, right he WAS?
Speaker 1: Mma then he crossed over and the Rest, okay, yeah so he's like he seemed like he was six' eight and he was standing next to our table at. Crotch level was, her eyeballs and so all she could focus on was she didn't see. A bulge was he wearing? Tight jeans here's wearing tight jeans and she did not see. A Bulge and, I'M like i didn't even know people look, For, Bulges, christina no you try to. Avoid, it honestly you try to not look.
Speaker 2: FOR it i wasn't asking you. About that i've just seen what you.
Speaker 1: Were, doing yeah, Oh yeah i'm just. Hanging out are you going out? This? Weekend? Yeah what and that's why they never called him CROCS lessener i. Should have. She are the reason we needed to go to her is because she used to have a poster Of. LED zeppelin i guess maybe she. Still does and they're all wearing tight jeans. With, bulges yeah they all have armadillos in. Their PANTS and i never, noticed, it right you. Guys do then you guys pointed it out and THAT'S all i. See now so it's hidden in the. Storage, now no it's above. The fireplace not it's not hanging. Up anywhere it's framed next to the fate Of. Man kat what is your? BULGE doing i had a.
Speaker 3: Big weekend i'm going storm chasing. Tomorrow night never one be safe. This weekend i'm gonna track them down so you. No worries and Then tonight i'm Going To longhorn ballroom to see A band i've never seen before because they have not TOURED since i was eleven. Years old nineteen. Ninety nine the band Is Called, soul COUGHING and i cannot wait. For this i've always liked this Band From. New york they're so weird.
Speaker 2: And yeah i'm gonna go see.
Speaker 1: Them tonight i've heard him being described as cake. With, melody no that's not.
Speaker 2: Even.
Speaker 3: Close man they're like like, all rock but it's SOMETHING like i think there's like hip hop elements. As well the bass players going up. Right base we're having a, Good, time okay so you'll be happy to HEAR.
Speaker 1: THIS kt i know a lot of times any Interaction with skin just stresses. You out but today we were having Lunch, at jake's which is a phenomenal Place loves i'm the best burgers, in TOWN and, i, said wait did you say it was raining? Tomorrow night and he. Volunteered this, SKIN said i haven't seen any of. KT's models with most, recent models he said that at a meal, of food you, Can't subscribe.
Speaker 3: Just to send me an Email at Kevin dot turner at iHeartMedia. Dot com i'll give you the details and you'll get a discount to.
Speaker 1: My models i'll never forget THE time kt looked all the models dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 3: To them let's just keep our ears to the ground and see see what we can come.
Speaker 1: Up, with yeah that.
Speaker 2: Was, meaningful everybody have a.
Speaker 1: Good weekend christina is going to stick around and play some Dunes till math's pregame, at eight right here On. The eagle here, you going. YOU'RE well i want to get my, sack, Backed dude God.
Speaker 2: Bless jesus