Speaker 1: Smatch.
Speaker 2: We have today he'ld bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a pre bat. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets.
Speaker 1: No bebatt more power to you.
Speaker 3: Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care dot i E.
Speaker 2: We have today you old bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 4: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 1: Euros in pre bets. No be bett more power to you.
Speaker 3: Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gambling care dot Ie.
Speaker 5: Attention diittoheads, attention bo scouts.
Speaker 1: Rose by the studentym. Bos Nerdly. It's time for the soul of excellence. He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour is on the air, Rush Rush Now, here's James Golden.
Speaker 6: Welcome my friends to the Wednesday edition in bos Nerdly's Rush Away.
Speaker 4: If you.
Speaker 6: Would like to be on the program, This afternoon, eight hundred day four eight nine to two two is how you reached us eight hundred two eight four eight nine two.
Speaker 4: Two two. This is the day after. There was a movie about that.
Speaker 6: You know, the day after that's when the nuclear blast hit due to global warming. And the day after oh yeah, yeah, it was a bunch of propaganda. But this day after is not propaganda unless you happen to be tuning into the mainstream media outlets and their attempts at propaganda. This is another kind of day after. Last night was a speech for the record books. I had asked to see Apprncess Diana wanted to come with me. I was very interested to hear her day after analysis. No, no, no, you handle it. I'm okay, all right, but I do have some thoughts that I want to share with you. We have a sound back roster that is pretty intense covers a lot of the speech, but many of you saw the speech. Some of it will talk. We'll play into some of the things I want to talk about. But as I thought about it, I would rather explain a little bit of background about my thinking about the speech than play a lot of it again. You have heard it it. I got text messages doing it during the speech and throughout the speech at different points. I think it really got off the hook when Trump delivered the line of the night, which I will paraphrase very quickly, that the Democrats have been clamoring or we need new legislation. We need new legislation to deal with imgration says no Is. It turned out all they needed, all we needed was a new president, and he, of course delivered the line beautifully. Everybody my textbox went on, that was a great line. But there's so much else that happened in this ninety nine minute address. But why why is this speech? Why was it so important to so many people?
Speaker 4: Last night?
Speaker 6: Before the program began, I asked a very own rich right a ballet who stepped out of the room, who's the first president that he remembered? And he said, I he kind of remembered Reagan as first. I asked Jonas and after he told me Abraham Lincoln, and I said, you weren't alive during averhaving Lincoln the time. I mean the first one that you remember remember from being there. He said, well, he kind of heard of George W. Bush, but Obama was the first one that he remembers. Carlos, lets me ask you, so she just walked in the room. Who is the first United States president in your lifetime that you remember that you have memories of how you could know something about him? Who was the first one, first president you paid attention to?
Speaker 1: It was George W.
Speaker 4: Bush? It was? It was? It was September, September eleventh, Yes, yes, yes, it was that day. Yeah, okay, and George w Okay, Okay.
Speaker 6: The reason I asked that question, ladies and gentlemen, is this far as long as I can remember, as long as I can remember. It's a heck of a lot longer than anyone on the staff here does, which means I'm an older guy as long as I can remember. Following politics, elected Republicans have spent most of their political lives on the defense, defending themselves from accusations of this or that on the defense, their policies under the defense, whatever, And that was a normal state. That has been normal even when Republicans won elections. So I go all the way back. I do not remember Eisenhower, but Ike was around Ike after World War Two, and then came John Kennedy. I don't remember the Kennedy presidency. I remember little things about the president. About the Kennedy presidency, I remember he and Jackie lost a baby while and that was a thing that Patrick I believe his name baby while they were in the White House, and that was a big news story.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 6: Then, of course I remember the assassination of John Kennedy and then Johnson, and that's when to me, politics really took off with Lyndon Johnson. But to me, when I look back on it, Eisenhower and Kennedy were part of a very different kind of presidency. We talk about a Uni party now. There was almost a uni party then between Republicans and Democrats, because there was a shared value of what the threat to America was. It was communism, it was the Red menace. We were in. We were in the height of the Cold War War during that presidency of Lynnon Johnson, America started to me turning more inward. That of course, marks when the civil rights struggle in America front and the center. Even though the Vietnam War was happening overseas, the protests to it were happening in the streets here. There was a lot of turmoil in America. Democrats in charge, Republicans ah. But through all of the Kennedy Johnson years and then right afterwards, Conservatives were mocked. Barry Goldwater Conservative lost in a huge landslide to Lyndon, mocked conservatism. You people are a bunch of John Bircher's. You got younger guys don't even know what the John Birchers are, but that's what you are. You people see comedies under every rock. This came after Khrushchev Nikita Krushtev stood at the United Stations, took issue up, banging on the podium and from USSR back then that was before Russia. It was the Yes, the Soviets Republic bang that she wanted. The pulman said we will bury you. And then they proceeded to tell us how they were gonna bury us. They were gonna bury us from within. But yet Conservatives who were standing in the in the saying okay, we're going to we recognize this threat of communism and what it will do to the culture were mocked, and conservatives have been mocked almost ever since. In America, the Soviets communists, they were gonna bury us. They were gonna destroy our relif because we were a religious America. They did not like that. We're going to destroy it. We're going to destroy your view of capitalism. And they had proceeded to do that. They took over two main institutions. When I say they three, there was always the left in Hollywood, there were academia and the press, the institutional enemies of conservatism. Then came Richard Nixon, a fervent anti communist, but even he turned in what he had. He opened, of course to China, which was huge to communist China. It was a big story he made the opening. But also Nixon focused a lot on domestic policies, many of them very harmful. I happened to think Nixon was a great president, but a horrible president in terms of domestic policies. But he was driven out by who the left, press, Nixon Republican on the defensive. So you look, we went through this period from Ike, who was kind of benign. They didn't really attack him. He was a war hero. We went into this Nixon Kennedy thing. Democrats one, Democrats one. Here comes Nixon. The press and the intellectual elite mobbed Nixon got him tossed out of office. They threw him out office. He made some stupid blunders. Okay, So then comes Gerald Ford the replacement. He was mercilessly hounded by the press. Never stood a chance. You had Jimmy Carter come in one term, generational, transitional Democrat president. But under Carter you had a lot of what began as the social culture wars beginning. Then comes Bush forty one, that George Bush and Bush forty three got a daddy Daddy Bush. The left went nuts. The culture wars started in earnest That's when you had things the Murphy Brown dan Quail thing, this idea that no parents, family shouldn't be two households.
Speaker 5: Owe.
Speaker 6: You people are so old fashioned and you're ridiculous.
Speaker 4: They were.
Speaker 6: The Bush at the Bush administration on the defensive all the time from the media time that not aggressive.
Speaker 4: At all.
Speaker 6: The soccer moms started emerging at the end of the Bush presidency again, Republicans under attack, being out of step with the culture of America and defined as being a bunch of angry white men. That's when we first start heard that going and that is something that persisted since then. Okay, along comes Bill Clinton. The social issues grow on steroids. Then you had this hyper government evolved, the hyper up and this is by design, these thousands of NGOs, these thousands of do good organizations being funded by the government. You had this e bed of Clinton acolytes that remain in office, some of them until to this day they are finally being rooted out by Donald Trump. But during the Bill Clinton years, the mainstream press totally took this guy's side. Any other president with his track record would have been thrown out. The corruption scandals, the selling the White House, the Lincoln Bedroom for campaign donations. You probably never heard all this stuff was going on up to blinking the intern in the Oral Office, all of it. But the press protected this guy, and they protected Hillary because that was their person. Republicans. Even then, when the Republicans on the new Gengis finally took Kyri's back, they always on the defensive. Even though they got some things through with the contract with America. They stayed on the defense their entire time, and then of course came Obama and Obama, the race war, culture war war in America, the growth of the deep state, many of whom survived in the Biden Republicans still on the defense.
Speaker 4: I say all that to say this before we go to a break.
Speaker 6: Last night, America's most Americans saw something they have never seen in their entire lives. They saw a Republican president not on defense. They saw a Republican president go one hundred percent on offense and take it to the Democrat Party. And that, my friends, is why last night was like Christmas time to so many in the Republicans. What they saw from President Trump last night, they have never ever in their entire lives. We have never seen this from a Republican president to and God bless Ronald Reagan. Not taking anything away from him, he got a lot accomplished in spite of the fact but his term, his administration always on the defensive, placed there by the mainstream press. Last night, Donald Trump didn't care about the mainstream press, didn't care about anything else. He went one hundred percent on offense. And it was a sight to behold. We got to take a break. When we come back, I want to get into more of this. Donald Trump laid a trap for these people at the beginning, and it silenced them the rest of the way through. Michael Jackson's Start seven weeks at number one, nineteen eighty Read the Reagan years with this one from the album thriller Billy Jean James Golden's Nerdly.
Speaker 4: It's the rush hour move.
Speaker 7: Do you mean a.
Speaker 5: Rush This is the rush hour with James Golden. James Golden, known popularly as both snard.
Speaker 1: This is the rush hour with James Golden.
Speaker 5: Rush.
Speaker 8: We've ended weaponized government, where as an example, a sitting president is allowed to viciously prosecute his political opponent like me.
Speaker 4: How did that work out? Not too good? Not too good.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty three, American musician Gary Wassington passed away. He's a founding member of, of course, the great band Leonard Skinner nineteen seventy four, nineteen seventy four. This one the iconic Sweet Home, Alabama. James Golden is thirty with you. One rush hour. Lot to do so let me get back to this real quick. I am going to detail for you how you know how Donald Trump went on the offense, but I want to just walk through a few things on that. But before he took it to them, he set a trap. And this is also something you never see Republican presidents do. They usually fall for the traps. Donald Trump set a trap. Democrats all week had been saying, Oh, we're gonna dissent, We're gonna we knew everybody was expecting them to do something. Donald Trump actually came prepared. So first things first, what did he do? He rubbed their nose in it. That was setting the trap. He said, you know, we won counties in our country twenty two thousand, seven hundred and five twenty five on a map that reads almost completely read for Republicans. That made them go ballistic. They started the Democrats started howling. Now for the first time in modern history, he says, more Americans believe that our country is headed in the right direction. They howled. They jumped up. Poor roll Albreed jumped up out of his seat and started protesting. And that's when this happened.
Speaker 9: Members are directed to hold and maintain the quorum in the House and to cease any further disruptions that you're warning. He had this written and we heard Democrats members are engaging in Wilflin continuing breach of the quorum, and the Chair is prepared to direct the Sergeant at arms to restore order to the joint session.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we know what happened there. He told mister Green take a seat. He didn't toss them out. The trap was sprung partially, but there was more James Goldens. Thirdly, it is both Stairly's rush Hour. This was a beautiful night last night in any number of ways. Stay with us. We've got a lot more to do. Do not go away.
Speaker 5: James Golden, known popularly as bos Nerdly.
Speaker 1: This is the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 6: Rush nineteen fifty eight. Andy Gabe is born younger brother Barry, Robin and Maurice the BG's the early eighties, eight singles went up into the top twenties. This one went to number one. I Just Want to Be Everything nineteen seventy seven. Now, that kind of a career in such a short space of time, remarkable. Five days after his thirtieth birthday, Barrigid passed away drug addiction, depression.
Speaker 4: A lot of his life short life totally bedased.
Speaker 6: Right, The younger brother and to give remember James Goldnbow service Rush Hour. Okay, last night, as I said, this is the first time in many of our lifetimes, mine and many of ours, we have actually seen a Republican president not on the defense. We have seen what happens when a Republican goes one hundred percent on offense. And that, my friends, is why it was like Christmas night for many of the Republicans around and conservatives especially watching this speech.
Speaker 4: But to trap.
Speaker 6: Republicans always fallen to the trap that started with a Bill Clinton State of the Union. He made some crack about the CBO and Republicans did some grunting back then. They people didn't yell out then because it was too much. Why are you supposed to be very solemn while you're listening to the president, no matter which part of you in And Republicans kind of grown like ah, and Bill Clinton came back with some snazzy line. Everybody laughses like, oh, he got them, and that was one of the big deals. Well, that kind of started it. Democrats have always set up Republicans in these things to be the punch guy. Last night, Donald Trump turned the tables on him. He comes out first thing he does is rub their nose in the deeps of his election victory. That takes them off. They jump. Old Al jumps out of his seat. The as you just heard remembered. Yes, the Speaker of the House had a script ready for him. He was reading off the script. They planned this, folks. They knew something was gonna happen. They didn't know what. But it says, okay, uh, Sergeant of Arms, please esport the gentleman out. They knew it, they had it ready. Just think it worked. But the trap wasn't complete. It wasn't complete because then Donald Trump turns to the Democrats.
Speaker 8: And these people sitting right here will not clap, will not stand, and certainly will not cheer for these astronomical achievements.
Speaker 4: They won't do it no matter what.
Speaker 8: So Democrats sitting before me, for just this one night, why not join us and celebrating so many incredible wins for America, for.
Speaker 1: The good of our nation.
Speaker 4: Let's work together.
Speaker 8: And let's truly make America great again.
Speaker 6: Except for the Democrats at that point, now the trap has just been shut on them. There is not one Democrat after that that would be the first stand up, because that Democrat would then look like he or she would be acquiescing to Donald Trump. And they're not going to give Donald Trump anything. We know that that's the mindset. So the trap then was slammed shut on them. For the rest of the night, these Democrats sat on their hands. They would not get up, They would not applaud anything. They watched a young black kid with cancer, who had brain cancer, suffered from brain cancer, who loved the law. They saw this kid being, this young beautiful kid being honored by the president. They sat on their hands. They wouldn't even applaud it. They had we had the victims of American citizens that have been savagely murdered by illegal immigrants. Donald Trump honored their family. They sat they wouldn't acknowledge them. We had a hostage of American hostage brought on from where Russia.
Speaker 4: His your own mom was.
Speaker 6: The Democrats could not get up, they couldn't applaud. They made themselves look small and smaller and smaller for the rest of the evening. One of the most beautiful pictures in the world is just that young boy hugging the Secret Service director who made him an agent, This young child of the Secret servants, and he wraps his arms around his necks.
Speaker 4: He hugs him.
Speaker 6: It is so beautiful to see Democrats sit there stony face. Then the trap has been shut. He has them in total silence. And what did Donald Trump do with these people? He took them apart, every single piece of their freaking ideology. He took a part. He did what no Republican has ever dared to do, No Republican president in my lifetime has ever dared to do, was to call the Democrats race card out to their faces. He told them upfront, we are getting rid of DEI. We've already gotten rid of it. We have this is a Republican. We are getting rid of divers I t we are getting rid of e quaitee. We are getting rid of inclusion. He doesn't care about the fancy words that policed the emotions. He said, what are we doing. We are going to be about merit in America. He took their issue. Now, what are the optics of this? Most corporations, most schools have hired who black people, especially black women, to be these equity officers. It's all about making things fair. Donald Trump stood up and answered Eric Holder, who long ago said you people and don't have the courage to talk frankly about race.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump talked frankly about race last night, and he said, put all this racial crap that the Democrats have been shoving down America's throats out to pasture, because what is important, whether it's air traffic controllers, whether it's anything else, it is your merit. In other words, Donald Trump last night stood up and actually did something. He channeled doctor Martin Luther King Jr. And told America, it is the content of your character that matters, not the color of.
Speaker 4: Your damn skin.
Speaker 6: First time we've seen a Republican with the Gonads to sit up and tell the world this in front of everybody. He didn't just stop there. He called the Democrats out on their green new scam. He called it a scam. He called out Folcahontas by name. He called out the military industrial complex that all Eisenhower had warned us about. And he also called out getting rid of all the wokeness in the military. He called out transgenderism and LGBTQ two their faces right there, called it out. We're not gonna go for these mutilation of kids anymore. He called it out. He called out the woke ideology. He said something that people are still going to be shaking their heads about in certain quarters for decades to come.
Speaker 4: He cited God, and he.
Speaker 6: Told America's children, I have a message for you. You, despite he didn't say this, I'm adding it to the message. Despite what your liberal parents and teachers have been telling you. You are perfect. You have been made in the image of God. God made you perfect in your own body. And don't believe this grot, gut garbage that has been foisted on you by these people in this room and by their political party.
Speaker 4: He had the courage to do it and say it.
Speaker 6: No other Republican has talked so frankly and went on one offense.
Speaker 4: And Republicans are.
Speaker 6: Stunned because they're all looking at this cheering because none of them has the guts to say it. Donald Trump is the one that finally got up in front of Americans and spoke truth to their power, to their corrupt power. And he kept doing it all night long. He went to the entitlements. Republicans are never supposed to talk about entitlements because they're so scared the Democrats are going to say he's tinments. And by the way, That's what al got kicked out of the session was talking about the lies that Donald Trump wants to cut it. But he talked about the entitlements. He talked about their entitlements spending and the fraud involved in it. He took them every single, every single piece of their ideology. Donald Trump took it last night, and then he went bold on that asses. He told them, look, I'm not just talking to you, I'm gonna talk to the people of Greenland. We want to expand in the United States. Now, we don't know how that's gonna end up, but we know every single Democrat in that room was having a conniption shit nance. Every time they focused on Nancy Pelosi's face, she looked like she was in the middle of having a very unfortunate experience. This was something that Republicans have never seen from a person in their party. Ronald Reagan was a gentleman. I love Ronald Reagan, and he cited Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan got allowed to accomplish, but nobody there has never been a Republican in our lifetime that took these people on the way Donald Trump took them and mere crooked, corrupt ideology on last night. I'm sorry, I'm not playing the sound bites because some people just want to hear the sound bites. But I'm just telling you this was too delicious. Oh you've heard this sound bites enough, Okay, let me tell you something else. Then he talked went to Elon. Now, yesterday there was a fire. Some of these liberals somewhere burned down one of these one of these charges, a tesla's. They set fire to a tesla, a servicing station where they you know, they pump up your car with juice, you service. Yeah, they burned every one of the charges down, but that's not being reported. These people are mad at Elon. But he stood Elon right up there last night, proud as can be. He's not ducking from all of these attacks that they leveled with them. He's relishing the attacks because he's putting it right back in their face and as a result, he's making them look exactly as weak as they are. What else has he done? He has actually taken on their gangsters. Who are the gangsters the press? Okay, guess who's not on last night talking a whole bunch of sh I you know what, George Stephanopolis, because he better keep his mouth under control. He's already had to burn Joy Reid gone, Chuck Todd gone.
Speaker 4: He has put fear into these people. You have these people.
Speaker 6: Self deporting themselves out of the Los Angeles Times editorial board, out of the Washington Amazon Prime, Washington Post. They're self deporting out of their own jobs because Donald Trump. Jeff Bezos is like, you know what we're gonna talk about. Now, we're gonna talk about We're gonna stop all this crapy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, go write your anti Trump stuff, but in the editorial page, we're gonna start talking about capitalism and liberties. And these people are stone cold comedies. They don't want to talk about person liberties. Donald Trump has upended everything in their infrastructure, and the most important thing that he's doing is he's finding the trails, the billions of dollars of money that they have spent and hidden from Congress and hidden from you, the American people, on how they built their political infrastructure, and brick by brick, he's dismantling it. And at the same time he's dismantling their infrastructure that they put into American schools. He's taking that down. The two weapons they have used against Americans, the media, and the academia. He's going for the route on all of it. He's gone on the route for their money. We have never seen in America a Republican goal one hundred on offense. And last night was what it looked like. And it was I almost said a bad word. It was an effing big deal. Okay, didn't even play all the sound bites we had. We got a ton of them, and I didn't even play, not one of them except one.
Speaker 4: Crazy Patsy Klinbrazy.
Speaker 6: Cowboy, Copus and hankshaw Hawkins all passed away in the plane crash near Camden, Tennessee, nineteen sixty three, traveling to Nashville after they bid did a benefit concert. Patsy Kline went an amazing voice, first country singer. A crossover is the pop artists, of course, I'm big one crazy James Golden not crazy, delighted. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two is the number to call coming back right after this, as you walta.
Speaker 5: Rush fish is the Rush Hour with James Golden. It's the Rush Hour with James Golden by.
Speaker 1: The pseudonyms Nerdly Rush. Now Here's James Golden.
Speaker 4: Nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 6: Eddie Grant is born Guyanese British singer, songwriter, multi instrumentalist. This, of course, nineteen eighty three Grammy goes up to number one Electric avenue. We saw electricity last night, folks, but we have been seeing this all along. Look, let me just say this and I'm gonna get to your calls. Donald Trump is not only tearing down the infrastructure, and he said it last night, said draining the swamp.
Speaker 4: This goes beyond draining the swamp.
Speaker 6: These moves that Donald Trump is doing with the tariffs, these moves that he's talking about doing with taxation, folks, this is so important. What Donald Trump is doing is actually going back to the base of power that liberals from Franklin Delano Roosevelt have set up in this country. This entire economic paradigm that the United States is using to pay liberalism to keep itself in power is being torn down, and he is returning financial power to the people of the United States instead of the levers of financial power existing.
Speaker 4: In Washington, d C.
Speaker 6: This is insanely incredible what Donald Trump is trying to pull off here, and they keep looking at it, these one dimensional ooh you know, prices to go up. What the hell price is they gonna go up for a few days. What he is doing is changing the entire paradigm of our economy.
Speaker 4: That's what he's doing, and.
Speaker 6: At the same time tearing down the liberal infrastructure and their power centers, bit brick by brick, and he's standing up to their face telling them.
Speaker 4: He's doing it. We have never seen this before.
Speaker 5: Rapid Phones James Golden aka bos nerdly presents Rabbit.
Speaker 6: Phones Peter in New York. You're up first, right to your point please?
Speaker 10: Oh well, DJ Daniel. They brought him out. He was so happy and smiling with his father so proud, and the director of the Secret Service came out and they gave him a hug. I figured, oh, the Democrats will rise out of their seats and clap and put aside their petty political thoughts and feelings in myopiacy. Nope, they set write down on their asses. They didn't even clap from the sea's position. Despicable behavior, disgusting.
Speaker 6: Thank you, and they it is being noticed, not just here but all around the world. Who these people are. Thank you for the call. Christine, you're up next. How are you in Staten Island.
Speaker 11: Hi James, thank you so much. I feel your excitements. I prefer what you're doing rather than the clips. And you've seemed a loss for words before to describe it. Trump is the master chess player. God bless and protect President Trump, and the word is he is magnificent.
Speaker 6: I love it, magnificent. You have coined one there. Thank you, Christine Sandra in New Jersey, You're next.
Speaker 12: Oh, Hi James. On last night, one hour and thirty nine minutes of Pure Joy. My favorite part when he went over the social Security going over the ages of one hundred and ten, one hundred and then it goes up to three hundred and sixty. And I love when he goes to Bobby Kennedy. Wow, Bobby, we got some really healthy people there, and it was kind of he put humor into it and he said, we have to find out where all this money is going and it won't be pretty. I just love that whole segment when he did that. I love the whole thing, but that was funny.
Speaker 1: I thought, love it.
Speaker 6: Thank you, I appreciate it. Nate and Lebronce, you are up next.
Speaker 7: Yes, I wanted to ask, are you familiar?
Speaker 4: With doctor Paul Craig Roberts, why stump, pray, stump the hope, get to your point?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, he does a brilliant analysis to why we should leave NATO because NATO is basically an expensive anachronism. It was founded back in nineteen forty nine to protect Europe against the Soviet invasion. The Soviet Union has been dead for over what thirty years now. It's a waste of taxpayer money, It jeopardizes our national security, and it's an impediment to having a peace deal with Russia because Russia rightly sees NATO as being a threat to its sovereignty.
Speaker 6: And it, by the way, if if Ukraine were in NATO and they had nukes pointed right at Russia from right over the right over the border, it's not the same thing that we talked about with Russia when Russia was talking about putting nukes in Cuba and we got to go. Wish I could get some more calls. There's tomorrow, folks. I didn't mean to be rude with you, Nate. I just wanted you to get to your point, and thank you God blessed protect teaching every single one of you your families, your loved one, love and gratitude for your being here with me and allowing me to be with you. God willing back tomorrow. Until then, I bid you, I do Bye.