Speaker 1: Well, welcome back to day zero. I'm not actually here alone. I just look like I'm here alone. Lindsay Sharoo of roaguways dot Org here with Corey Hughes of Corey Hughes dot Org. Exeque x Q four to twenty dot com should be joining us shortly, but we're not quite sure. And Charlie Robinson of Macroaggression do io is out for the day. How you doing, Corey?
Speaker 2: Good busy week?
Speaker 1: Nice good. You were just telling me about the next installment of your Kennedy series of books.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so fuck I might as well fucking nice, Well fuck about it. Yeah, So, my new book's out. It's called Leeharvey Oswald and Black of my volume one to one of four volume series which are disgustingly going to get longer as they proceed, which is scary already because Oswald's life can be broken into four segments his life up until he joins the Marines in fifty six, then in the Marines, then in Russia, then sixty two to the end, and at sixty two to the end. I'm durreadic because that I'm going to have to assemble a day to day chronology for eighteen months because it's the most important eighteen months probably in American history. And so there's so much conflicting shit going on, and so many people in the background, and so many rumors of Oswald met with this person in that person, and I'm gonna fucking get to the bottom of all of it. But the first was supposed to include the Marines, and it didn't because that would have been like a five hundred and fifty or six hundred pages, but it would have been massive because the Marines will take me three hundred pages and my book currently is three hundred and five pages, so that I'm gonna knock out soon. That's gonna I'm gonna do that in the next couple months, like two three months. I'm gonna knock that shit out because I got to get onto my Holocaust book. Eventually. Everyone wants me to do the fucking Holocaust book.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about the Holocaust book.
Speaker 2: I'm not self publishing. I'm going to shop that bitch, and someone's gonna pay me like fifty grand up front. Period. That's how that's going to fucking go. Because it's a rare topic. Yeah, and here's the deal. There's like five people on the planet who could actually write that book, And four of them are German and boring, like I swear to God, like hermar Rudolph, great guy, boring as fuck, most detailed technical analysis of the fucking Holocaust you'll ever see, and it puts you to sleep by page ten. That's how all these Holocaust guys are. Nobody can write a simple fucking book. And it's only a handful of people who understand the material. Really, in this day and age, there's only a handful of people who really get the Holocaust material.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's rare.
Speaker 1: It's rare to even come upon, it's rare to question it. It's rare to then find any sort of documents or any sort of analysis of what actually happened, of math and the technology and all this stuff. So to have that all in one place from someone who is intelligent put it together for you is pretty valuable.
Speaker 2: Their problem is very dry. It's really dry. Kennedy is exciting because it's like a murder mystery and it's got like spies and it's got body doubles, and it's got a twist and it turns and it's got who done it, and it's like it's the perfect fucking story. It's exciting, you know, the Holocaust not so much. It's kind of dry. It's kind of they lied about that. They lied about that.
Speaker 1: Hitler and stuff though too. So, like I think anything that has to do with Holocaust is going to catch a certain amount of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hitler, Like, people have a tendency to idolize Hitler. And the thing is he was a politician, like every other politician, and when it comes down to it, they're literally willing to murder people get their way, you know what I mean. And so while he might have been on the right side of things ideologically and nationally, he was still not any better than anybody else we've dealt with. You know how many people is Trump murdered since he'd been in office, just since he's been in office? Hell, just just what he did. And Iran killed a dozen people or something like that, Right, So everybody murders people. So I don't want to. I don't know. I'm tired of people taking the fucking moral high ground. Oh well Hitler did this, No, fuck you, well, this guy did this worse. But yeah, but he's Hitler, Like, fuck off. Yeah, Like it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Be did a funny thing where they were like, time Traveler goes back to kill Hitler. Have you seen it.
Speaker 2: The woke Time Traveler? Is it that one? Yeah, I've skimmed through it. I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good because she's like, well, I mean you did this and this, and he's like yes and like this and don't you and they just like agree on everything and see's you know, like it has the potential that like, if you're woke and you happen to be able to see this, you would maybe question like, wait, am I like killer?
Speaker 2: Like, well, here's the thing. The thing that people need to understand is like what was happening with the Jews in Germany is no different than what's happening with the immigrants today at all ice kicking in people's doors, going to schools. This is no different. Now, is Trump murdering these people? No? No, he's not.
Speaker 3: And also you.
Speaker 1: Could ask like is it morally wrong? No? Is it ethically wrong? No? I mean technically I don't like the idea that somebody who I can't identify is just grabbing someone and taking them somewhere. I understand that, but also there is nothing wrong with taking people who have broken the law and then amending them. Right, Like, this is what this is your consequence for the choice you made.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the here's the problem, and that it's this is just sloppy. It's sloppy and it's ugly and it's not good for pr But the numbers they tell us are what like thirteen to twenty million illegals. That's bullshit, that's bullshit. It's way higher than that. Yeah, and this is a problem that if you don't fucking solve, we don't have a country anymore. We become the third world. Not that we're not already on our way to be in the third world, really, but let's be real, Like, this is a white country. It's always been a white country. The only reason the numbers drop below ninety percent is because of the overt push by certain people to make it that way and to open the borders and to allow more people to come and immigrate here. The idea of being an open society like we are is ridiculous. Democracy is stupid. Everything about America in regards to the Constitution and individual civil liberties I believe into one hundred percent. Yeah, but how does that translate to us getting a say because we're light years away from having a vote or that means anything. We like no taxation with that representation. Who feels represented today, I don't nobody.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the constitutional republic model is fantastic, but you have to also then bring it back to states rights, where you actually might have a say, and you actually might have some power because it's local, right, know who these people are, you.
Speaker 3: Know where they are.
Speaker 2: You can go there and you can burn their house down.
Speaker 1: You can burn their house down, right, you can tar and feather them, and so that's a lot more powerful. And that's what it was meant to be. States rights. And then there's a small federal government for when you need it. And now it's so opposite over arching federal government. States have almost no rights, no power. The federal government can come in and do whatever it wants. It's another thing that like you know, in the California had the federal agents come in for the ice protests and all of this. Like again technically I don't actually love that, but the state also wasn't upholding like the laws of the nation agreed to. So you can see why.
Speaker 2: Here's an issue though, Like there has to be some sort of balance between national and states rights. Because let's say I'm driving across the country, like and there's like three different rules for window tint on my fucking car, and I can get tickets in three different states. We're driving across the fucking country, Like, this is ridiculous. There needs to be some sort of homogenization of standards or something that fair enough. You know. Now, I can understand some states thirty five states weeds legal now handful, They're not Like if I were to drive across the border and the fucking Wyoming, I'm getting pulled over just because I have a Colorado tag. I guarantee it. That whole state has five hundred and fifty thousand people in it, in the state as big as Colorado. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's like such a nightmare there, you've been there.
Speaker 2: No, Like, here's super windy.
Speaker 1: I hear it has the highest like suicide rate because of the wind. They think like the wind makes kill themselves. Yeah, And like when I drive through on a road trip, there's some really beautiful areas obviously, like you know, the Tetons and whatnot and the parts of Yellowstone, but most of the state is just fucking covered in book like that. I don't know why there's so many bugs there, but there's more bugs than I've ever seen in my life. Such a fucking nightmare. So I get why nobody wants to live there. They also have the best tax laws, though, so a bunch of millionaires live there. We'll have like the one beautiful area where all the millionaires live, because it is actually gorgeous the rest of the country. The state is kind of.
Speaker 2: Our corporations are set up in Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I should have done that. I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. All all Wyoming corporations are anonymous, meaning your personal information and who owns the company stays with your registered agent. We have a lawyer up there who we did everything through and he maintains our stuff, but the documents that go to the state don't have our names on it. It's the only state in the nation that can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty rare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it exempts all kinds of fucking federal reporting standards because I don't give a fuck about the fucking government. Fuck them like they can fuck off. I don't have any money, good luck coming for me for anything. I'm poor, right, So it's like, I don't worry about that at all, because here's the thing of a taxes Like number one, I think the tax laws are bullshit. I think if they were supposed to be there, they'd have been there an amendment number fucking four or five, not fucking sixteen, one hundred and fifty years later, you know what I mean. We went to a fucking war over a two percent tax on tea, like they just they talked about no direct taxation ever, and you have you can be double tax like if you can in California, Hell, can you can a city tax? You are there? City tax other than property taxes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, city sales tax?
Speaker 2: Oh, sales tax and.
Speaker 1: Then property tax. I don't know if that was the state of the.
Speaker 2: It's extortion to the highest degree. I'm not an indentured service, you know, an indentured servitude, and so like, I don't understand at any I was a cop for a long time. I understand legal doctrine very well, and I don't understand how taxes are legal in any way, shape or form. They seem to violate like the fundamental meaning of words. Really, I think.
Speaker 1: You know what you're doing. You can change a lot about your life.
Speaker 2: Actually, indentured servitude is out is strictly forbidden in this country. Okay, that is taxation. It is indentured servitude. Noy'body like, well, it's money, it's you. It's not your time, it's your money. Well it's the same thing. There's no difference. So five hours a week I have to work just to give that money to you. That's indentured servitudiness or whatever. So the mental gymnastics people had to go through to pass the sixteenth Amendment is fucking stunning to me.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's apparently never been fully ratified correctly correct right.
Speaker 2: It like sat on someone's desk for two days and then it was sent over here and I saw the whole thing. It's crazy. The story is crazy. It was not done you know a bit, because I think they.
Speaker 1: Knew they couldn't actually do it legally, so they didn't want to like put it right, but they just pretended like it passed and they just treated it that way. And if you are stupid enough, I guess, to just go along with it, then they're like, yeah, taking money.
Speaker 2: So one thing I'm kind of surprised at and if they're telling us the truth, because nobody tells us the truth about anything, right, But I guess the tariffs generated some fucking ton of money. Yeah, a couple hundred billion dollars. Yeah, that's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean supposedly, supposedly it's generated so much, and we actually cut a lot. So even though people are pissed about like some of the fat or whatever in the big beautiful bill, it's actually like we're having this huge net game. I've actually been really disappointed with how unwilling people seem to be able to admit some of the good things that have happened. Obviously, there's a shitload to criticize too. We're not perfect yet, but like, can you not just acknowledge the good things right? Like this, like tariff money, Like all this money coming in fucking fantastic. Why wouldn't you celebrate that? You know, has it cost you more? No, my life is exactly as expensive as it was last year. It's still more expensive than pre COVID for no fucking reason at all. There is no good reason why shit went up and never went down. But you know it hasn't changed as far as like tariffs and Chico my goods to costs more. My life doesn't cost more, so like, I'm fine, fine, and we're getting more money. Isn't this good?
Speaker 2: So you know, you never know what you see on social media is true. It's always a game of craps.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know if what the government says is happening is true are true. Who knows.
Speaker 2: But Trump was looking to eliminate taxes for people under one hundred and fifty thousand because what his thing was currently. I don't know if most people realize this due to the way that they do standardized deductions, right, so everyone gets a standardized deduction. If you make fifty grand, you could deduct like, however x amount of dollars. Well, that was raised a couple of years ago to fifteen thousand, and then Trump implemented a double deduction on that, so that's thirty It's like it comes out to like thirty one thousand and change. Wow, and so, and then there's an additional on top of that. There was an additional like five thousand dollars from something else that everyone got. And so basically, if you made forty grand in a year, you only pay taxes on like five thousand dollars, which would been a couple hundred bucks, So he basically eliminated taxes for most people who make it under that because that's like because the amount of money that that generated was like it was like a all they generate from all the revenue from taxes period is two point three trillion a year, which is really kind of peanuts when you think about how much money we spend. Two point three trillion is what they bring it from taxes. So it was either right at a trillion or just under a trillion, but it was right there. That's not a fuck ton of money, you know. And if he can bring in this through the tariffs and just eliminate that from us, like that will stimulate economies and that will bring people out of poverty. Like a people should really just take that money and buy bitcoin. But still that will fucking be an amazing thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. No tax on tips or tax on overtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and give building the streets and all that ship back to the corporations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just do it, dude.
Speaker 2: How about when a corporation buys a building, it comes with the street surround it. Yeah, that's simple.
Speaker 1: Big enough, or like a multinational or some certain definition of company, like you move in like this is all you.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, yes, and I bet you they'd be bigger and better streets with like fucking walking overpasses and and like Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Like I've never I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Colorado, but I can't believe the streets here, like it is actually insane.
Speaker 2: Gay. Yeah, he is a governor's literally faking gay. Change his name and he lives with a dune boulder.
Speaker 1: And then you wonder, like, is it like Pete Bootages where he's like, not actually gay, but this is just the look, this.
Speaker 3: Is what.
Speaker 2: Is gay now.
Speaker 1: No, The whole story on him is that before we knew him, before he was this like politician who was going to play this role, he was totally straight. But they were like, well, we need a gay guy. So now he pretends to be gay. Yeah, to like be because this is the fucking yeah, because the left like loves you if you're anything that isn't just straight white male.
Speaker 2: Okay, I live in the depths of the deceptions of the gu but then when I hear shit like that, it's still it still gets me.
Speaker 1: So you like when you think about this, like our whole world is constructed, right, Like he's fucking fake. All these people are fake. They change their names they like, you know, change that. It's Hollywood too, righte. You're like, is that that person's name? No, it's not Oprah fucking whatever her real name is, Like, what's her name, Whoopie Goldberg? That's not her real name. None of these people have their real names. They don't have their real fucking lifestyle, they don't have their real sexual orientation. Why no, wonder we all love YouTube and just random people who pop up because they're just normal, real people, like you know, some of them. Some of them are fake and gay too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you hear this shit about Obama?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tilci Gabber, director of National Intelligence, releases overwhelming evidence of an Obama led conspiracy to orchestrate a coup against President Trump, adding the Obama led plot against Trump was quote treason is conspiracy that was committed by officials at the highest level of our government. And I'm like, I just have this like deep hope that they hang him just for fun, like just because it'd be so amazing to watch people freak out around the world.
Speaker 2: They could publish a fucking picture of Anthony Fauci shooting Kennedy from the grassy fucking Knoll and they'd like pull his pension, you know what I mean, Like what the fuck? Yeah, what the fuck? That's exactly what they do. They'd be like, Oh, he killed Kennedy, so we're gonna we're gonna pull his pension. Oh fuck you. Yeah, Like I forget what movie it was. Maybe, oh it was a Dirty Harry and with the enforcers. Maybe it was the third Dirty Harry movie where it was like, I had the motorcycle cops, who are the vigilantes? Who they were just the system wasn't getting it done, so they just went out and murdered all the drug dealers. That's what we need on a large.
Speaker 1: Scale, we really do, because I'm like, people, well, they're all guilty of trees. And actually, like every single fucking one of these people who we've heard of on the federal level on the political stage have some sort of trees and in their somewhere you could hang them all legally, you could convict them of treason and hang them, but the world would have like the biggest meltdown if you hung Obama. Like this is like, they're God.
Speaker 2: He was the perfect guy at the perfect time. Yeah, I mean that's all there was to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was fucking black, and he spoke English, and he was people, he was charismatic.
Speaker 1: I'm knocked a lot. I don't even think he really should be considered black. He's like a light shade of brown. And I don't know that he like grew up in black culture. Even what is he's like Hawaiian, he's Ugandan, Like that's not African American culture.
Speaker 2: Well it's close. It was close enough for the election because they're not going to put a ghetto thug in the White House, not yet.
Speaker 1: Not yet. Do you remember how people danced in the streets when he was elected? So it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I went, well, here was that twenty twelve?
Speaker 1: Two eight was eight six?
Speaker 2: All right? So eight two thousand and eight. I went and saw him speak with my fucking mom and the whole it was at like a minor league baseball stadium. Right in the stage was like where home plate was, and it was it was full. It was packed, and the airport's only like right up the road. And when his plane flew in, you could see his plane fly in. It was super close. Like everybody went crazy for the guy, you know, and in hindsight, it was all theater. It was all a production to the highest degree, and it fed on the feelings of the people who were betrayed by the Bush administration and the apparent bullshit war on Terror, the crackdown on civil liberties, the fucking development of homeland security, all this TSA. It was a big fuck you to the system. But once again, and I hate to always be quoting Hitler, but when Hitler talked about the two party system, he said, how it was a big sham. It's a big game because you have one political party in power and the other party is the opposition party, and then after twenty years of broken promises, they trade places. And now the party they didn't give you anything for twenty years is the opposition party to the party who was the opposition party who never gave you anything for twenty years before that. Right, So it was an ongoing scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should make it as sure to actually ABQH always be quoting Hitler A plus WEQH. Yeah, it is a scam. It's totally. The thing that was so crazy to me is I'd been political for a long time, I'd been communists for a while. Was never a Democratic Republican, but I was just aware of politics and the you know, and like an activist and whatever. So I had been thinking about this for years, more than eight years at the point that Obama was suddenly this big deal. But I watched all the people in my life who never would listen to me, never would talk to me about politics, thought I was a fucking bore. I thought I was a downer or whatever, all of a sudden, they all love this guy named Obama, And I was like, how did this happen? None of you think about politics, you don't read the news, you don't ever talk to anyone about it, but you all, like in lockstep, suddenly have this person on your mind and you love him. People that I knew literally framed photos of his family and put them on their wall, who had never talked about politics before. So I was like, this is a weird satanic spell, right. I went straight into like how did they do this to everybody? And I got so like slightly paranoid about it that I refused to listen to him talk because I was convinced that he was like brainwashing people. So I was like, I've never even heard Obama say a fucking word until like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Well, when the people need a hero, we will give them one.
Speaker 1: For real, and they'll fucking apparently like suck his dick just on command, just no matter what.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to understand like the totality of the evolution of the political parties. And for me, my real understanding goes back really just to like post war, because you have to think prior to prior to nineteen forty five, there are no liberals at all. This doesn't exist. Like if you even think that way, you're a fucking communist. That's just how it was, and you should be exiled.
Speaker 1: You're a communists or your normal two options.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I mean that's why there was like McCarthyism and all that, because the Communism was the ultimate threat. And I and it's funny because we're like, oh, it's America. I should be able to think what you want, do what you want, you to have a communist party and then look at the result here we are in twenty twenty five. No, they were fucking right the whole time, banned communism. I would you know, these ideologies are dangerous to society and there's ideologies that undermine not only society itself, but culture. The culture within the society separates the people from each other. That's what it meant, and that's the most destructive thing.
Speaker 1: The Yuri Brasbanov man or whatever.
Speaker 2: His name is, right, right, right.
Speaker 1: He's like, we're gonna come in and we're going to be in your schools and we're going to take over the mindsets of your children, and watch watch what happens to your culture in your country. And he was fucking right right.
Speaker 2: The funny thing was, it wasn't the Russians who did this to us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was it?
Speaker 2: I don't wonder China everything. So the Chinese spying shit is funny to me because here's the deal. Let's be real. They're not white. They stick out like a sore thumb, and even if they spoke perfect English, we all think they're spies, right, So that's how we do.
Speaker 1: Nobody else is because they're like that's racist, So like that's China. That's actually just China's emma, it's nothing racist about it.
Speaker 2: So but good luck to them infiltrating anything they have to like try to fuck our politicians and then like or by our farm land. You know, they set up a covert lab doing some shit and they get busted in like ten.
Speaker 1: There's just like a tube through the wall where like liquid stripping out of it. You're like, what are you even doing? Like why are you bad at this? I thought you were.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the tiny spy a network thing at all, Like it's not it's not nearly as effective as the Israeli spy network and so what's it really doing?
Speaker 1: That's fair China and uh, you know, they just lie about everything too. They're like, oh, yeah, this is like we're so good at this, and we look at all this stuff we have and it's like you look closer and you're like, well that's like fake, Oh that's fake shit, Like you don't even have any real things. So they're saying like China has this most advanced or the highest number or something of the highest level of warships in the world now, like their navy is outperforming us, And I'm like, I just don't believe it them, Like I believe they have boats. We can look at and be like there's a boat, but like is there anything inside of it or does like any of the shit on it?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: They just like glue things to it to make it look like it's advanced.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the thing that I can't really figure out about the Chinese. And I hate to lump the Japanese in with this also, but obviously they're amazing at taking other people's ideas and making them better and cheaper and fucking selling them for five bucks, right, So they're masters of that. They can take whatever technology we have make it fucking way better. Like look at their smartphones. Where's my goddamn phone. This is a fucking Gaomi. This is a fucking Chinese phone. Okay, this is advanced as the goddamn Galaxy S whatever the fuck. And it's one hundred and sixty nine dollars on Amazon. Okay. Duel sim plus, I can run an e sim for a third line. It's got every fucking thing. It's got dual home screens, so if a coups look at my phone, I can give them the other empty screen, an empty phone. Yeah. It's got all kinds of shit that we don't fucking have. So they are not stupid. They're very and genius. I have no doubts they can build fucking weapons that would fucking do shit, Like if they can make a fucking phone. They can make some shit that blows up. I mean, so I don't doubt their technological capabilities whatsoever. What I think is drawn into question perhaps would be quality of materials. Do they have access to the quality raw steel that we have access to? Things like that. But I would assume that they can build all this other shit. They can build skyscrapers and stuff. They can build a fucking boat, So I don't really doubt whatsoever they have the technological ability to do this. But the fucking world hangs in this delicate fucking balance, and the only people who are rocking the boaters America in Israel. Right, let's be real, like everyone understands how delicate this whole thing is. Is it really is? That's why Russia puts up with so much shit from us, so much shit from us that they should have stopp putting up with a long time ago, because they understand the ramifications to the fucking world, the economy and everything. So they don't do shit, and they let the bully pick on them. And it's and thank God for Blottom youir. Putin's really like, yes, it's unbelievable when you truly understand, like how delicate things are and how it took How long did it take for this bricks thing to arise? Like twenty years time. It took a long time because they knew they couldn't rush things. They had to slowly build as the dollar slowly declined. It was a it was just this huge balancing act that they've been pulling off for years until it can gain some stability, which is it's gaining more stability every day, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: I don't understand, Like the fucking Israelis are obviously the tip of the spear of global aggression. They're the only threats really because if they weren't doing shit, we wouldn't do shit nearly as much. We were forced into much of our foreign policy by them. How many of our eight hundred fucking military bases would we not have if it wasn't for them, right, Like how much of that? But see, it's bigger than Israel because it's the big global Jewish establishment entrenched in everything that we were entrenched with going back to i'd say the thirties. We were compromised by the thirties. Our entire government structure was compromised by the thirties, and everything was working towards where it is today until John Kennedy came around, who was willing to end every little ass bit of it, who wasn't an idiot, who knew every word that Hitler ever spoke and fucking agreed with. So you know, I'm totally getting off topic here. It was everything, everything goes back to Kennedy and it's just the center of the fucking universe.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's pretty fucking awesome too, to be like, these people are probably gonna kill me. I'm gonna do this anyway. You're a badass, You're the top badass.
Speaker 2: Then you know, it might have been it might have been some naivete on his part, some American bravado combined with naivete, fair enough, But at the same time, like assassinations like that were picking up in Europe, but we didn't We don't ever hear about any of that stuff. Multiple attempts on the goal, a whole bunch of other people that most people never heard of, you know, low level in the French government, This and this, you know, all pushed by the same fucking people.
Speaker 1: Right, So, did you hear there's like new footage of a new angle of the Trump assassination.
Speaker 2: And Butler, Yeah, I've seen it, did you.
Speaker 1: It's not very impressive to me. I'm like, I don't know, they're just yeah.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing with Butler. It has telltale signs of intelligence.
Speaker 1: All over it, but it's hard to know which way they're going, honestly, like to know which way the intelligence is like trying to accomplish what I yess. The fact that it was being broadcast live, it's really interesting because there's two much then, like insistence that he's actually gonna die. In my mind, that's why they do that. Here's everyone to see him dead, right.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a previous assassination, perhaps maybe Martin Luther King where there was only one shot Martin Luther King one shot, one gone, one rifleman, one shot. That's a very unique thing for this type of assassination. All the other ones had a shooter and a patsy, had had a patsy who may or may not have even been present, and then a shooter. Going back to Anton Surmak, and most people ignore the assassination of Anton surmac because it's sold in the history books as an attempted assassination of Roosevelt. Ah, so when you look up the assassination of Sermac, it's not it's not sold as the assassination of Sermac. It's sold as the attempt on Roosevelt. But it's total bullshit. Sirmak was the may of Miami. No, he was the mayor of Chicago, and he was in Miami because he was touring with Roosevelt for the presidential election stuff. And he was basically at war with Frank Nitty, who took over after Capone, and he partnered with a guy named Roger Tuohi who was the opposition to the Copone mob who was being run by Frank Nitty. And so he had to go, I mean, he had to fucking go. And he was like hiding out in hotels and shit for a while. Going out. He had he had an elevator built for the penthouse in this one hotel just to get him in and out, like that's how paranoid he was. And then he goes to Miami and they fucking waste him and he was killed by well allegedly Giuseeppe Zangara, who fired at him with like a thirty eight. But when Sirmak, when they dug the bullets at of Sirmac. They were forty five, So there were other shooters there, and it gets years later, it comes out there were other guys. They are dressed in police uniforms who actually did the shooting. So that's the standard mo them for them to trust this fucking moron to shoot Trump. No fucking way, no way.
Speaker 1: They had the Patsy and the shooter, right, they had two different people that were implicated, one of them well hidden in one of them. The one put.
Speaker 2: Out was the one on roof who got shot by the Secret Service, like immediately he started shooting and then he gets taken out. I don't have any right, I don't have any evidence of any other shooters that I've seen that seemed credible.
Speaker 1: No, but there's evidence of a god I can't remember. I did a show on it right afterwards, where there was a still fresh evidence of somebody who was like well trained, like good riflemen, like all of this shit, and they were super protected and they got taken away in a van afterwards, and the van was traced to a certain organization. Like there's all this shit that's pretty sketch and is not the kid who we all saw dead. So that's really seem to me because it's the same thing, right, there's always these like confusion about who, what where.
Speaker 2: When, because there's always some people who are left to the wolves and those who are protected.
Speaker 1: Because that kid too, there was something about, if I'm remembering correctly, where he the one we saw dead was uh, he looked dead already. He looked long dead in the pictures we saw, and he was supposedly just freshly shot. And I don't remember why. But there's all this ano that.
Speaker 2: Can be I mean, that can be really tough. That can be really tough. You know, blood starts to coagulate super quick.
Speaker 1: And temperature probably has to do with it or yeah, I don't know. I just watched this video high Cube Cube this year with EXQB four twenties. Here we're just talking about that assassination and the new footage that they seem to have or new angle, and people are saying it looks like they staged the photograph where he's like triumphantly, like you know, holding his fist up and whatever after that. Yeah, And I was saying, it doesn't look stage to me. It looks like what you would do if someone were being shot at and that's your job to be their shield. But maybe I'm tripping. Maybe I'm not looking at it the right way. I don't know. I don't see anything exciting in it.
Speaker 2: So this is my interpretation of how things have evolved over the years that these handlers, the CIA handlers at whatever level you have an employee, Okay, So at some point in time, you have this distinct break from employee of the US government on the payroll of the CIA to contract agents. Right. But then you have people who are lifelong contract agents who fucking last a whole lot longer in the game than some of their handlers, you know what I mean. So you have some people like Clay Shaw involved in with the CIA, going back to his days with the OSS, lifelong intelligence guy, right, But he was a businessman in New Orleans on the outskirts, but he had the highest levels of clearance. So you have this distinct line between employe and contract agent. What I believe happens is some of these kind of will call them cells. They these contract agent cells are linked to one particular employee, right, and they're the only person who has any of the information on what's going on within this bubble of activity, Right, and so to seal that off, all you need to do is move that guy, promote that guy, relocate that guy, retire that guy, and there goes that entire all the information on that entire bubble of what was happening. Right, So the agency itself doesn't know fucking nothing about what's happening except within the parameters of these various cells that are isolated probably to when it gets from the contract level to the actual employment level at the CIA, one person who's got the goods and that doesn't ever make it to like senate committees or none of that stuff, and that person can seal that operation up and cut the ties in an instant, you know what I mean, I mean, and then conveniently forget everything. So a lot of ship that goes on, like this assassination or whatever, could go back to one of these type of organisms organized cells that leads back to one employee who could be anybody, right, right, So it doesn't even necessarily have to be like the CIA itself, which is convicted of my beliefs about going back to the sixties. In the sixties, it was a lot tighter than that, Like dalls and angles knew everything that was going on there was no there was period. They knew everything right, it's not doesn't have to be like that today necessarily.
Speaker 3: Well, I watched the movie today that was uh that indicated that so the maybe the amateur I just watched, I don't know, yeah, yeah, and here's the here's the deal. It was like it was two guys in the CIA who was secretly secretly running black out ship, like without tailoring their superiors. Like so could you could you have a couple of people in there just bringing their own ship with people not knowing. I mean, that is a possibility. I think that sometimes us in the conspiracy community community, we we try to run with shit too much, which makes us lose our credibility. Ye single thing that happens has we believe it has a mean, It's like, man, just sometimes it just happens. I mean, you know, I was like, oh, well you see, how do you see that guy in the back he had a one he had you know, one finger up and any the other guy had three fingers up. And it's just like what.
Speaker 2: You know, because I've been I really want to write a fiction book. This is this idea has been kicking around in my head for a couple of months now, and the basic plot is you have this like presidential assassination or something goes down like that, and all the conspiracy guys go over every little aspect of it. You know, you got a guy with a limp and somebody ducks at the last minute, and like every little But then when you get to the end and you see you read the final summary of what really happened, it was all a chain of happenstance that had nothing to do with nothing, that was completely unconnected, and like, I think it would be a great fucking story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and and ed like throughout the movie, like this person who's trying to figure out what's going on, like he's killing people and all kind of stuff taking Okay, you get to the end, it's just like it's like, hold on, what do you got to do with It's just like I was just having a bad day, just having a bad day.
Speaker 1: This is like weaponized conspiracy too, right, So there's all these people who now come out with all this ship and it's like you're just it's like red herring shit, right, it's like placing the fucking you know, emphasis over here when really we should be looking over here and like this keeps happening. I feel like the old days, it was a lot easier to know if something like really was a constiracy or not, and now it's just a shit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I want I want to talk about that in particular because lately there's been a lot of hype about Jefferson Morley, who I'm convinced works with the fucking CIA.
Speaker 1: Is that the clothing guy, like the.
Speaker 2: Clothe Oh okay, no clothing guy.
Speaker 1: Can't you know what I'm talking about? Cancel clothing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he has to be CIA. That guy's definitely.
Speaker 2: But Jefferson Morley is, like they consider him like the world one of the world experts on the Kennedy assassination, you know, another one of these dark offs in forty years, never solved anything, but he's an expert, love it, And so he talked about He came out with his article and he was able to link through documents the name Gebbler, which was an alias to a guy named George Joannitas who worked on the HSCA. It was a whole plant thing, right, So there's been a lot of hype over Oh he solved this, He got all this information well, the fact that he got this alias, right, it sounds really good on the surface, but when you understand the documents behind all this stuff, you come to realize that that name means absolutely nothing to any of the main characters the story of New Orleans in the Kennedy assassination, which is what everyone's trying to link him to. Everyone's trying to link this guy to Oswald because he was allegedly connected to the group that Oswald was allegedly connected to. Right, But that means absolutely fucking nothing, nothing whatsoever, zero, Right, So again we have this huge red herring, this huge hype over oh my god, Joanniitas was this guy in hisalias and blah blah, blah, blah blah, and people don't realize it means fucking nothing, zero, not a It doesn't get you any steps closer to fucking understanding anything about anything. It's really truly quite amazing how people latch onto this bullshit and you think it's something and it's not.
Speaker 1: It's the same shit with everything. Everything now becomes this conspiracy, especially on the left, and it's like, there are real ones we could share with you guys, but you're all actually in the fucking you're like loving big pharma, and you're loving big government, and you're loving all this shit that you won't like look into, like vaccines or any of this stuff. But you think Stephen Colbert was fucking canceled because he said some thing about Trump after saying shit about Trump for fucking what has it been?
Speaker 3: Now, that's the most hilarious ship ever, Lindy, I mean, motherfuckers was like, oh, Trump's coming after folks. I'm like, really, you think the niggas that CP is give what Trump say is is.
Speaker 1: There's suddenly after all this time, like what are you talking about? And and you ignored all the times where everybody did get canceled for questioning shit for saying something about a politician. For the last fucking again ten years, people have been like suppressed and shadow band, the channels deleted and all of this. And that doesn't bother you, oxygens doesn't bother you. But Stephen Colbert, who's not funny and whose show has bad ratings, that bothers you, Like, you're just a shill, You're an industry fucking show, you're a stupid puppet of this machine, and you're such an idiot. Well, I really don't even understand how you get this stupid.
Speaker 2: Here's the funny thing. You got to think back to when Stephen Colbert really started to get popular with the Colbert Report because he was like a fake conservative, right, and that was it was hilarious. And that was at a time when Bush and the Republicans were douchebags and they were the enemy, right, that was that that was their turn to be the bad guys. And so he kind of rose to prominence at the time because of his commentary on what was happening. And it wasn't too far off because and it was really funny because the Bushes were scumbags and we all know it, right, So it was great, But the global narrative has thus shifted and he never got the memo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I thought the Colbert Report was actually funny.
Speaker 2: It was. It was. It's a good example of how just a shift in societal attitude can sink you.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, I mean, because he is funny, like he was funny and Harvey Byrdman, but.
Speaker 2: He was on he was on fucking law and order, and he played a a guy who was a criminal who could fake any signature, and he got busted selling like fake Abe Lincoln signatures and stuff like that, and he was like perfect. It was a really good episode, was a serious role, like before his comedy got big. It was actually really good.
Speaker 1: I just no one watches him, like, of course he's gonna get shut down.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should get in Hollywood. You should get a ten year time limit and then they send you to the glue factory.
Speaker 1: Then you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But he had a skit, uh during COVID the vaccine. I mean that should have got to show canceled immediately. Yeah, that was so bad. I mean when the people walk around and shot like shot cause play. Oh my god. I'm like, this is horrendous right here, the vaccine. I'm like, man, that that was the cancabal offense right there, right right out the gate. You know. So if he didn't get canceled en then you know, eventually your ratings just fall off. It's okay, it's okay, nobody's watching you anymore. Run yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, it's all good. Hey what was it? Joy Ree was up there on a Piers Morgan show and she was like, oh, peers, don't make everything right about about racial ship. I was like, Joy, that was your whole stick. She was Piers Morgan stick. I said, I said, but every every time you got on the air, you said white people ain't shit. It's like, you know, that's only gonna go so far. You know what I'm saying, Seeing how mostly white folks is watching MSNBC, ain't no negroes watching it. You know what I'm saying, negroes in the hood watching MSNBC keeping your rating? Hook? Come on, man, I mean who you talking to you? It's like, you know, the white people who watch you every day, they'll be like, okay, Joy, I mean you want you're gonna call me not shipped for you know about the last time I'm have to cut this off. You know what I'm saying, My white gilts running out. You know what I'm saying, they running white was running out like It's like, man, it's ain't twenty twenty no more. You know what I'm saying, twenty twenty twenty twenty one, where the white gilt was running rampant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're people thinking of that ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: People were just just guilty being being slightly white. They weren't even fully white, they were mixed. I said, damn man, you gotta bait, you gotta bite my bar blait daddy. I mean, you know what I'm saying. It's like, man, my whiteness is coming out my privilege. It's overtaking me. I feel it taking my body over y'all, Like this is damn a symbiot coming to take you.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, yeah, in the world, I have a shitload of privilege and I'm happy for it. And I don't know anyone who doesn't have some privilege in life. Like, there's many privileges you have. One of them is being alive. It doesn't matter what skin color you have. Like, I hate this concept that like some people are more privileged than others. Like I think we're all exactly privileged in different ways. Are you fucking time to telling me to feel guilty about my privileg You're trying to make me feel guilty about the things I have that are working out for me. That's ridiculous. This is like the same sort of like self hatred that the w e F and all these globalists like want you to internalize, like eat bugs feel bad about killing the earth and feel bad about the way you were born that you couldn't choose a bunch of garbage. I was like surprised to like, I don't know if it's real still that those videos of people like white people are getting down and like bowing to black people and like kissing their feet or something. I was like, is this like does somebody make this up? Right? Is a stage? Ye? Are people doing? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My one my one man was just uh, was was it the chick? Was it chick fil Like? You gotta talking about shining and shadowing me and shoes? I'm on, shine your shoes just like what the people showing shoes anymore? Is that a thing in New Orleans? You know? Oh? Okay, that seems like like like seventeen hundreds you know what I'm saying, maybe sixteen hundred sixteen seventeen hundreds shining of the shoes. I mean, I mean, it doesn't seem like a U you know in the twenty twenty type of thing, a shoe shin.
Speaker 1: This is how big the culture is shifting back the other direction. I don't know if you guys heard this, but remember Jaguars super woke stupid commercial like biracial aliens or whatever. Do you remember that shit? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was all just like weird whatever, postmodern nonsense. Uh, ninety seven percent drop in sales over a year, ninety seven percent. Yeah, three out of every hundred customers stuck with them through that, and that's all no new customers, no news, Like that's insane. This is what you did to yourself for a fucking commercial.
Speaker 3: That's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: That's real bad.
Speaker 1: But it's also ready because I'm like, you deserve that, because what the hell was that? You know, your base is all men essentially who want to feel like men and be proud of being men. And that's your fucking base. So why would you diss them by having a bunch of weird like genderless alien shit. What does that have to do with your brand or your base? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Because these people who do this to us are fucking relentless. Yeah, they don't take no for an answer. And if we think that this woke shit push is done, you crazy.
Speaker 1: That's true. Disney's gonna keep going with it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're gonna repackage it as something else. They might splinter it into different groups as opposed to like just woke under one thing. They might separate some things into their own little things. But they're gonna keep trying to push, and they're gonna get these fucking horrific, fucking candidates like this, goddamn I am the goptain now, fucking guy who's up in fucking Somalia up north.
Speaker 1: Guy looks twelve years old?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about mom Domdi? Mom Domdi? No?
Speaker 2: No, the other one?
Speaker 3: Who the other one?
Speaker 2: Bet you fell right off the boat.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's got real bad song pako eyes like you can see like the bottom half of his a.
Speaker 2: Goddamn fuck. That guy will never know what's he running for.
Speaker 1: Mayor of something? I don't know what's his name?
Speaker 2: Here, we gotta show a picture of this fucking guy if.
Speaker 1: You literally type in like who I'm the captain?
Speaker 3: Now? Hey, well look on mom donty. I mean even even Andrew Cuomo said that if mom Domdi wins, he's leaving New York. I said, damn, is it that bad? I mean you you a piece of ship you self? He said, hey, if the piece of ships are even because this guy is just like whoa, you know what I'm saying That lets you know that there is different factions they like man it this do winds? I really got to get the fuck out of here, you know what I'm saying. Me and Corey talked about that, how he was gonna go and try to the text the uh wider well to do neighborhoods. You know what I'm saying. He's just gonna have one was it one government grocery store? Who We're gonna start with that and then we're gonna move forward from there. H But if I mean, if you can't, you can't keep Andrew Cuomo on board with you. But who you know, it's some bad ship. What you're trying to find anything?
Speaker 1: I can't believe. I can't even find this guy. What nothing? I will bring him up.
Speaker 2: Where's he a? Minnesota?
Speaker 3: And it wasn't real? It went a real guy?
Speaker 1: He literally what country is that?
Speaker 3: It's a deep fake? Probably both are hits you with the deep and he hits you with the deep. Fate?
Speaker 2: Did I got the picture?
Speaker 1: Okay? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And they're both from Africa, I mean like they're just like literally immigrants from Africa for first generation I think.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Where's my god? Damn? Sh isn't it at?
Speaker 1: Which is fine if you like love the United States, if you hate the United States?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy, yeah, Ted, is he him?
Speaker 2: I can't say his name has got too many pops and clicks in it.
Speaker 3: Damn place that one. That's a click. That's a clip right there, Lindy, just go. He's got way too many pops and clicks for me to say no.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, I'm not being racist. It's just sucking in his jaws. Something fun up with a triangle head like that?
Speaker 3: You yeah, speaking that native tone.
Speaker 1: He was growing, which is like a growing trend too, that we have people who have come here from other countries and in the same generation they're becoming our public officials.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a problem with an open society.
Speaker 1: It's fine if you love this country, and they don't seem to love this country. So like there's a problem there when someone can just move here and then instantly run for office, get elected, and destroy the country from the inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's the brown shirts when you need them?
Speaker 3: What the what the what? The younger the younger generation? Oh, are they love in this guy? Because they don't love the country either, right, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just it's becoming more and more where it's like you hear them down in the country that they live in.
Speaker 2: They've been taught today. They've been taught that my people who have never achieved anything in them motherfucking lives. That's the problem all people. When I got that hand out, I'm poorer than any of these motherfucker I promise you. These motherfuckers who are like, oh, we need a fucking handout make way more money than I do. And I ainmitioned about nothing.
Speaker 3: So it's a sucket we were talking about. Buh, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but that's what they want. I mean, they're like, hey, you know mom domdie come in and say us. You know what I'm saying. I keep hearing this about, you know, tax the rich. I'm like, you can't. You can't take their ship. Man. They got that. They got their ship locked up. That ship is in It's in eight different LLCs, in ten different escorts and fifteen different trust bo It takes. It takes a damn a damn mathematician and the best lawyer that they put on this and yeah, and some damn witchcraft to figure out how to get their ship. You know what I'm saying. But they ship is acking key so they got that, they got eighteen offshore counts. You know what I'm saying, They got themn mistresses in ten countries that's got their cash under their bed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Each of their mistress has got a private kid that they're holding for them, is.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Both, I mean, you got they like, man, we gonna get the rich. I'm like, nigga, you can't get them what you gonna get them with a stick? Come on, man, a what I'm saying, My goodness, Yeah, we're gonna track them down. Yeah, tack them. Man, they ain't paying their fair share. Boat that according to the code, they are paying their fair share because on paper they ain't got shit. Yeah, at the end of the year, you go be like, oh, you know, you run this this company that makes forty billion dollars a year. It's like, well, technically only make two million a year. Yeah, if you look at on paper, yeah, only make two million you mean you know, I mean it's all I make. And then I don't pay myself for a hundre thousand dollars a year. You know what I'm saying, A reasonable age that's hold on a second, nigga, I see you got a yacht. How did you get a yard? Just fail into it?
Speaker 2: It's for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, technically it is not my yacht. I mean, I know, I'm you know, I go, I got the keys and stuff to it. But it's it's not like mine. It's the trust yard. You know what I'm saying, Well, what is the trust is that? Well, it's not really a person. It's just like a thing, you know what I'm saying. That's the way this ship works. Man, they got the ship figured out. Okay. So I mean, like I understand that, you know, things aren't fair, and life's not meant to be fair. Okay, children are born with fucking leukemia. You know what I'm saying. I mean, what are we talking about.
Speaker 2: A past life? Okay?
Speaker 3: So well, I mean that that may be the case. Okay, but but damn, I mean, you you see how they got shit set up. What you can do is that you can infiltrate how they got the ship set up. Once you get to a high enough status, then you can work on breaking that system down. But it has you have to come from some type of position of power, and a position of power just because you can't go it's not you just going up there and being able to talk. Real good folks want to see some cash, and if you ain't got no cash to give them, they will walk away from your ass. That's it. That's what people are concerned about. That's what I like. Most people can be bought.
Speaker 1: I like the people who are like, it's your it's your duty, actually, like it's your patriotic duty to use these same tools to your advantage as well. Like this system was created in this way, so you need to also play it. Like that's what the rich people have done, So do yourself. And the people who hate them, they're jealous. There's nothing else for jealousy going on. You know. That's a lack of self responsibility, it's a lack of self refsh election, it's all of these things. But when it comes down to it, they hate them because they want that and don't have it. And so like, okay, so you're jealous, so you want to forcefully take all their shit and give it to yourself. But now you're going to be the rich person if this were ever gonna happen in your fancy world, fanciful world that you have made up in your mind. And now you're the rich person. But now it'll be okay with you that someone has wealth because you want that, Like you're just a fucking sore loser.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's like Bernie. It's like Bernie, Bernie Sanders, you know what I'm saying. He was like, you know, stop the dolligarch. He stopped these millionaires and then he became a millionaire and a and he's like these billionaires. Yeah, yeah, I just want to say, oh, stop these billionaires. It's like, ude, the millionaires are okay now right, I mean, yeah, I'm wondering them guys, millionaires okay, because these damn billionaires is getting us. That's what's clipping, is right, these billionaires, the billionaires. As long as that the billionaires on the other side not on your side, like play, my billionaires are cool, Like I've already talked to him and ship they plan on paying their fair share this year. Yeah, why don't you gonna talk to your billionaires. Kamala Harris had more billionaires donate to her side. Go talk to your billionaires about paying their fair share. Turn to get the get get the check book out. They checked, but it won't work.
Speaker 1: Like they're the Party of the oligarchy. I'm like, you're the party of the I mean literally, if you're just counting oligarchs up, like you have more of them on the left than you do on the right.
Speaker 3: So I can't remember the one celebrity who was like, yeah, they're trying to do a tax cut and it's gonna it's gonna make it where I get eighty thousand dollars more back. I don't need eighty thousand. I said, when when you get to eighty thousand and find somebody you need and get eighty k, I will take it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You like, this is hard? Is this somebody you need? But you know they can use eighty k might get him out of but get him out No, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: That's how it actually should be too. I mean, you have eighty thousd and that you don't need. They then go start a fucking soup kitchen or whatever you want to do with your time and money.
Speaker 3: He give back and give back.
Speaker 1: Only kind of system my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, folks, Yeah, folks be talking about rights and and all this ship and people should have all living wage and uh, you know, they should have housing. And then when they try to build a house and development in right there near the rich neighborhoods. They shut that ship down. I don't want these fucking peasants around me. What do you think this is? I tell I said they should have affordable housing somewhere else, not near me. Okay, I want these sorry ass niggas around around my damn place. I mean, you know, I mean, man, miss me with the ship, Bud, you ain't got to do no holier than down stuff with me. I get it. Man, You're of a different cloth, all right. And these people, if they're around in your area, it's gonna be more likely that they gonna come try to steal your ship. I get it. So you don't want the fuckers, I understand. Okay, you can be straight up with me. You know what I'm saying Now. You may piss some people off, but it just is what it is. You know, what was it? Stephurry, steph curs Godley. He's my favorite basketball player of all time, but he talked some crazy shit, all right, so my reproductive rights. And then they were trying to build a house in development like three miles from where he was at. He spoke up and shut the shit down. You don't want these fucks around there. I mean, as this is what it is. Man, It's like, Bud, I'm at a different level. I don't want these fucking sorry ass motherfuckers around me. I mean, it's just it, It's all good. I see this. In my area. They've recently built a bunch of new townhomes on the other side of town. These townhomes have been up for sale for over a year. They've dropped the price of the townhomes twenty five thousand dollars to try to sell them. They can't sell him because the fucking the neighborhood is like two streets down. Nobody wants to be out there.
Speaker 2: That's some. But see, that's that's rather interesting because last when I lived in Las Vegas. I'm not even fucking kidding. You have the Wind, one of the most luxurious hotels in the fucking world, Okay, and you have It's back with the fucking dumpsters and all that shit. And then you have one street, and then you got straight fucking my bomb. Then you got straight Hood for like a mile literally backed up to the most luxurious hotel in motherfucking Vegas. It is wild. The fucking divide is instant there. You see it all over the strip. Virtually the virtually the entire back end of the Strip is all is all hood. You see the glorious ship, and then like you literally go one street over in that direction, opposite the highway, and it's fucking you will get.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, man, be careful, you don't cross their street. Dog, You know what I'm saying, Stay stay on this side of the street. Yeah, but I mean all that matters this is this is even middle class.
Speaker 2: But are they gentrifying there? Is that what they're trying to do?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Because they are in Denver. They had that five five towns area that was always pretty bad, and they gentrified the fuck out of it, like one building at a time.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Oh, next one nice, next one nice, and now it's like one of the more expensive parts of downtown.
Speaker 1: That's what he was like, driving Uber up in Denver, and you know, he grew up there, and so people would be like, oh, take me here at like, you know, midnight, and he'd be like, holy ship, this lady is gonna get out there at midnight because he hadn't been there for you know, years, downtown or different areas or whatever. And then he'd get there and be like all these fucking redone gentrified places, like ladies walking their poodles and shit. He's like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: It's so weird because I like, Collfax has a real bad reputation, but we went down there just the other day. I did a talk at the Liberty Institute there and that is literally one block from Callfax, right next to the Fillmore, And so it's a real conflicting kind of vibe you get there because you genuinely have homeless people in the alleys right on Collfax and it doesn't have the most upscale of vibes. You get one block in and there's a condo right there, the cheapest unit eight hundred thousand dollars. I'm like, for condom for condo. Yeah, Like, obviously these people have to work in downtown Denver, they have to work for some kind of financial agency something like that. But it's seeing the contrast of rich and poor in the same goddamn spot is seemingly a pattern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah it is. And now are they trying to just cry that? I mean that could be the case, but they ain't doing a good job. But they having to drop the fucking price on that thing way down. Just like there's like twelve units left over there, Like out of how many these things were built, I think out of thirty, that's bad in a year, you know what I'm saying. And we're talking about dropping the price twenty five thousand dollars, Like these town homes are now sub two hundred, they're sub two hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: That's a good price. Actually that's not heard of right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actual, Yeah, they're sub two hundred. So it's just like it's still in the market. Man. Folks go over there and be like, oh, ho ho, hold, what's that down the road new sir? No, I'm good, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We gotta start somewhere. If you're going to be pushing out the ghetto, you gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 1: I mean I bought in like a ghetto, and there was an area that I wouldn't have even gone to when I was young, Like you just knew this road, like you stay away from that road. And uh, when someone suggested I buy house there, my condo there, I was just like fuck you, Like what are you talking about? Like there's no fucking way in christ But it was the cheapest, fucking condo and it was so huge and it was nice and actually was surrounded by parks and shit, And I was like wait, and they're like, oh yeah, this whole area is like changing, but people don't know it yet. So I bought that condo for hella cheap, and then within a year it had like tripled in value. I was like, all right, works, gentrification is fine.
Speaker 2: That situation there with that townhouse is not like rare or limited at all anymore. That's like a nationwide thing. When you look at markets across the country and how many housing units are available for sale. We are currently fucking setting records across the board, particularly places like Vegas, California, New York. Like, it's unfucking believable.
Speaker 1: How many people who've been waiting are gonna buy and it's gonna be okay. Do you think it's all gonna come crashing?
Speaker 2: It has no choice but to come down, It has no choice.
Speaker 3: So now I believe the the I believe the time where we're gonna see a real change in the housing market is when you have your boomer generation really start to die out because their children will not be able to afford to keep that house. More than likely So that is where I believe you're gonna have a takeoff due to various things, property taxes. Sometimes the parents don't make great decisions. They might have refined, they might have pulled equity out of it. Now they owe money on a thirty year old house, you know what I'm saying, because they pulled a hundred thousand out of it because they got into buying. And then, uh, that's where you all of a sudden see markets start getting flooded with people who don't have the actual funds to be able to keep up with their parents had.
Speaker 2: So all the signs in the fucking world, in every market, not just real estate, but the stock market and bitcoin and everything else, appears to be very close to a peak which will be followed by an inevitable downturn. And now crashes aren't overnight. They do take a little bit of time, so they're not as they're not felt overnights. Oh yeah, but I watched a really great video this week and it showed that when you're talking about stocks that are measured over time by different averages, you might have the two week moving average, this is the average price over the last two weeks, and then you have like the fifty week and then the two hundred week moving average. The two hundred week moving average is the average price over the last two hundred weeks. Very simple, Every single receive session that we've ever had, the stock market in particular returns to the two hundred week moving average, and the same with bitcoin, and the same with everything. And so if you look at a chart of all economic activity right now, we are way way way above the two hundred week moving average for everything. So it is absolutely one hundred percent inevitable that we will return to that two hundred week moving average for the stock market, for bitcoin, for goddamn everything, and that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of like a sixty percent ish correction that on its face to me seems devastating, and all the economic factors and indicators are there. Can we put it off with quantitative easing and all that stuff. We've been doing that for decades, So I don't know what to expect, But the two hundred week moving average for bitcoin is just over fifty thousand dollars. So if that tells you anything at all, the next crypto bear market, bitcoin will return to the two hundred week moving average, it does a little dip below it, it'll hit it and it does a little dip and then it goes right back up. But that's coming and that's scary. So how does all only thing I think you're going to see that fucking condo go for about one hundred and twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: And the only thing I feel like they easing in right now is that date. You know what I'm saying, They easing it right in because they ain't got no loa. So I'm easy and I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you right out the gate, you know what I'm saying. So they easing that thing in is you know they've been easing it in. It's for a little while now. Yeah, And uh, folks are feeling folks, I mean people feeling the pinch. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, I was like, man, the pinch can't continue. I don't mind told folk man this shit God, thee bud maintaining power is so fucking easy, and these people fuck it up all the time, all the time. Damn boat. Just make sure it makes sure people can afford shit, and then they want buck there'll be no buck at all. Now, lay back whatever you want to do, the black ops. You want to bomb whatever nation. You know what I'm saying. You want to raise taxes a little bit. Uh, nobody give a fuck about free health care because my ship's affordable and I can really live a pretty good look life. I'm like that, Damn Maintaining power is easy, man, and y'all just fuck it up every time because you get greedy. You get greedy because we got this infinite mindset that everything's infinite, all infinite, Like the corporations that were like, well we didn't meet in the mart that we wanted to meet, you know this quarter, like we can just infinitely keep making profits into into the stratits sphere. I'm like, shit's gonna get cut off eventually. It's like, well, you know, this year we made twenty billion. The previous year we made twenty five billion, so you know it was not a good year. I'm like, you should say, you make twenty.
Speaker 1: Bill sounds like a good year.
Speaker 3: I mean, sounds like a fantastic year. It's like like, we're not we're not realistic. And to do what with the buye shiit the buy what I mean you already got all your yachts this year. Yeah, I'm like, did the buye what man? Another Bugatti? To be bid another whole I mean, you know what I'm saying, It's.
Speaker 2: To be fine.
Speaker 3: That might be, it said.
Speaker 1: That's a point where you've had everything, You've eaten, everything you've been to, every country, You've done, everything you've ever wanted to do. Like everything is done. You have everything, you never struggle, and so now you have to start buying people.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, that's it as well. This is like the other Yeah, I know. Oh Angus said that the house prices in Australia have almost doubled in the last five years. You know, the top twelve places in the world, which is the most unaffordable as far as housing, Australia got four of them. They have four of them.
Speaker 1: Dode Australia is the worst country in this fucking globe basically, like sorry, I just the flat earthers, but like you know, it's one of the worst. At least it's down there in the slums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like what was it like Perth, Melbourne? God, what was the other one?
Speaker 1: Sydney?
Speaker 3: Uh, Sydney. And there was another one that was a weird name I hadn't really ever heard of. But anyway, Yeah, they got four to twelve, and then you know the other ones. They're in California. It's like San Jose, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami was one. But I'm just like Australia, a straight basically like that. I see why all the women out there sailing pin they got to.
Speaker 1: It's covered in the deadliest animals and insects. It's scorching hot and fucking horrible. They have no freedom and it's expensive to live there. It sounds like a bad deal.
Speaker 3: There is terrible. I'm just like, damn, man.
Speaker 1: Twenty thirty five to twenty forty five is peak boomer death, so it'll start before them. But that's like the peak of the mass collapse of the boomer generation.
Speaker 2: Last a long time.
Speaker 1: That's a long time.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was.
Speaker 2: Already going years.
Speaker 3: It's a long Yeah, that's what I'm saying, man. So that's when that's when I think we're going to see some shit happen for real, some real.
Speaker 1: Shit different by thirty yeah five, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Twenty thirty was the right agenda. Twenty thirty is basically like the globalist takeover should be mostly complete. That was their goals at least at the UN. But they're saying only it's like only fifteen percent of their goals are on track. So so this is the reason for celebration, in my opinion, all across the world, we should be very happy that Agenda twenty thirty is not on track to happen.
Speaker 3: How they lacking like that? Did they not have any smart people?
Speaker 1: I sometimes I think we actually did somehow like stop their plans. Like not that they're done or they have no power or whatever, but like shit changed at some point and they really don't pull it off as well as they used to. I mean, COVID was like pretty good, but you look at all of the people who woke up from that and they're never going back. They're never going back to sleep. They're like, I fucking saw this and I'm never going back to sleeping. And I had no idea the world was like this. That's a permanent damage done to your agenda. No ONEm doing it. Yeah, I just know they are where they wanted to be, and I don't think they have the power they thought they had, and they still have a lot of it, but it's not quite what they expected.
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't covert enough. It was too over. It's like, oh my god, man, you you know, folks gonna find out that this was a ruse, right, It may not. It's not immediate, of course, because we were in hell for multiple years. There ain't no doubt about it. I mean, it was straight up pooh pooh, shitty bud. But when folks finally like, well, hold on a second, everybody's taking these shots and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still sick.
Speaker 3: Hold on, yeah, what what's what's really going on here? And then you've seen all of them start scattering like like little ants when you damn step on the ant hill. We Lanski, Redfield, works, Fauci, They all scattered. When the last time you heard something from Fauci? When's the last time you even seen Wolanski?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did they back? Did they throw it in black bag over her head? Take her somewhere? You know what I'm saying. Redfield been up there, he's been up there on cn in and sh had talking about Man. You know, it was some real bullshit back then. Nigga, you weld air bullshit. You go ahead like you want part of the bullshit. Yeah, man at six feet was really dumb, you would air Why did you come out and say, hey, guys, that ain't gonna matter.
Speaker 1: Oh and now now we're so four years ago we were talking about how Sweden didn't lock down, didn't have higher deaths, actually have less deaths, no lockdown. Back then we were talking about this, We got canceled for it, got shut down for channels, deleted all of this ship for it. Now they're in the mainstream, they're like, oh, it's so interesting Sweden didn't have a death. So it took you four years to notice that. What is Actually you can't be this stupid. How do you get to get away with being this big of a hypocrite? Well you were like, this was in front of you in the moment, and you ignored it. But four years later you're willing to conceive that I should something to this so frustrating.
Speaker 3: Yea, folks were yelling from the rooftop and it's just like, man, people need to mess me with that. I'm sorry, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I say.
Speaker 3: I say I'm sorry when I go, when I go and try to strip the ball out of somebody's hands, and I hit the arm in basketball. Oh my bad man. You know what I'm saying. That's I'm sorry. I go over there and I you know, I try to pick up a cup of movie. I knocked the cup over. I'm sorry for that. Oh you know, I just kept you from being with your loved ones as they were dying. I shut your business. Damn, that's closed forever. So you lost all your generational wealth. You kids are dumb as fuck now because they've been They've been trying to damn do remote learning for two years, knowing that ain't gonna do no good. Oh I'm sorry, man, Please, man, you need to get out of my face. You know, I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, punishable offense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I also have this very powerful delusion that seems to be going on that none of this actually happened. They're like, we never did that, We never made anybody do that, We never took anyone's job way, we never ruined anyone's business, We never did any of the ship. You're like, you just don't remember it, are you? Just like very delusional because it means that you made a mistake and you have to admit it. You can't handle that that's what's actually going on here. But like you we have videos like what do you need you have the evidence that you did this? Oh nobody ever did that. This is crazy. Yeahs are crazy.
Speaker 3: And also put it took people off track in multiple ways financially took them off track as far as physically, because when gems and stuff shut down, most people they need to continue to do something otherwise when they get out of that routine, they'll never go back to it. How many people got out of the routine to go into the gym because it was shut down now that now they're not going at all because that's became the routine now. So now the health is declining, and it's just I mean, I know this, it sounds awful, you know, que you know, people should just be that, they should be able to, you know, just jump right back into it. Most people ain't got that wheel in that drive. Yeah and so and so once. Because one of the things about about going to the gym is getting over that initial sowredness, getting over that initial shock of like, Okay, I'm sore and I don't see results right now. That's that's the issue. I feel like shit, and I don't see results. The results come as you continue to work. But once that was taken away, that gave people the excuse. And so I mean, you want to talk about a myriad of problems that we had after that lockdown, and then of course we know about the financial side of it, where everything shot up exponentially. Shit, I'm still were still feeling it now in the automotive industry. This stuff I still can't get.
Speaker 1: You can still go out to places and see that. Like people still haven't really come back to social life. I mean like it's back way more than it was, but it's not how it was before this all happened. There's still this like large distrust and disconnected isolation in society that I don't know if that'll get.
Speaker 3: Undone right, right, Yeah, people don't know how to interact with each other anymore. You know, the remote work. Everybody was doing everything remotely, you know what I'm saying. For the for your actual economy to continue to move and prosper folks have to be out and moving around, you know what I'm saying. So after people like yeah, yeah, yeah, so when you you took all these jobs that were usually in the office and then move them remotely. Now people aren't out, they're not going and meeting up at the cafe. You know what I'm saying. They're not going meeting up at this restaurant you know after work, you know, happy hour, you know what I'm saying. I mean, and stuff like that kept everything going. That's what kept everything going. So, I mean, door dash is popular now, Uber Eat. We can get that right, you know what I'm saying. They took off. I mean, there's plenty of people doing that now. But you know, there's a there's a whole lot of people that's still that's still hurting it this day, that never recovered, never will recover. And so what we just got for them, the elites, you know that, ma'am. That's my bad, man, that's what they got that. That's my bad.
Speaker 1: A lot of them didn't even apologize. They're just like, we all need to just forget and move on. You didn't even apologize. Sorry, it isn't even good enough, but you didn't even try that.
Speaker 3: Give us some grace. We didn't know, Yeah, I told you. We didn't know. It was a difficult situation, was it was it really that difficult?
Speaker 1: It was deeply delusional situation. I remember talking to you like pretty early on, you know, just attempting like, hey, if you care about what I think, I'm not going to take this injection. Here's why. Here's the studies that have been done in the past, here's the indication that this isn't going to be good. Here's how unstudied mRNA and all this shit is. You know, like, here's all these reasons why I just think, like, this is probably not something we need. Like the subvibability rate is really high. There's just like no reason really for most people to take this. I'm not going to you know, and some of them like took it, they listen, or some of them were like you're crazy whatever. But like over the next year or two, all of them multiple times would come back to me and be like, I hope you get vaccine. I'm like, witch, I literally told you all the reasons why I would never do that. Nothing's changed. You're not telling me anything. You're not trying to convince me with any kind of logic or facts or data anything. You're just coming at me with like I wish you would because I would feel better because I'm scared. Like, yeah, but that's literally irrational. Give me some rash. If you have a fucking argument, I'll listen. If you have an actual list of reasons that it would somehow serve me to do this, I'll at least consider it. But you're just saying I should. You literally watched me lay it out, and now you're just yeah, I don't get it. I don't get how you're this delusional. I don't get how like the programming worked so well on you that you like forgot one hundred percent of what we talked about. You forgot who I am, You forgot everything, and you're just coming at me with like propaganda. It's wild. It's wild how well it works.
Speaker 3: It works so well that now you believe that if I don't take the jab, your jab ain't gonna work. It's it. I'm talking out. I'm I'm like, hold on the snack. I'm just like, did you get shot? It's like, no, you get you get shots? Yeah, man, I got all of them. It's a man, I don't I don't know if I need to be around you. You got all your shots?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah? Should never take you? Well, no, because you didn't get yours. I'm like hold on the second man looks, how are you gonna of it? Then? Well, I mean.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: That's why folks toole and it's like, my jab don't work until you start taking yours. Oh god, what do you think they communicate with each other and they might play with that, actually do that, you might actually do that. And then we had somebody in the conversations that a corporate corporate office environment sucks, and look, it may suck. It's it's pretty cutthroat, but I mean people do form relationships and stuff through that, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, people, well hot damn well though that one that was just that's just dumb.
Speaker 1: Well I feel sad for that. They clearly really like your This is not just like a lets bang thing, like they're like in some kind of love.
Speaker 2: And what are the statistical odds that they'd be shown on the fucking camera?
Speaker 3: And because they hold up it's high. The statistical odds are fucking high. Ship. When when they're out there looking in the standards, they're like, let's look and see who's huddled up, it's called the Yeah, so you boa, Oh my god man, there's some of the dumbest ship every they're both married, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just like if he's the CEO and she's hr, like who fired him? Who fired hers?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, no he was that you border directors, you just you see yo, don't mean if your ass can't get fucking thrown out?
Speaker 1: But like, who cares? Why did would we fire someone for having an affair? It doesn't do They all have affairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't get caught caught. You get caught.
Speaker 3: So here's the here's the premise. Okay, here's how this thing works. And I keep trying to tell me, but this ship is easy. You don't fuck subordinates. When you have a position of power over somebody's job, you don't fuck them. Okay, If y'all are just two regular employees just in there, just frantnizing, and neither one of y'all have positions of power over each other, nobody really cares. But the reason that they care is because if some ship goes awry all of a sudden sexual harassment and the whole company gets sued. That's that's why. That's it, because it can happen so easily. It's like, well, I didn't really want to be in a relationship with him, but he said, if I didn't keep sucking his dick, you know what I'm saying. And you know he was gonna he's gonna fire me. You know. So I need this job and that's it. That's all I need to hear. We talked about it this quick quick, the quick pro quote. It's the quick pro quo. But this for that, it's like, yeah, it's like, oh yeah, he got a promotion last year. The only only way I got it I had to keep sucking his dick. That's what he's said. He said, yeah, yeah, you get that promotion if you keep letting me hit it. But it's wrong though. I had a husband, man, you know, he Megan Hole. Megan Hole, she won money and she banged everybody.
Speaker 2: If if if you really don't want to bang somebody, you're not gonna bang somebody. That is how it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, quarter loll couarter low don't care about that, and society really don't either. Society aside with that chick, it's like, oh, he had a position to power over you know how the patriarchy is in ment or evil.
Speaker 1: Here, how quick that he is.
Speaker 3: It's just like that, men using their power over women. That's what we're trying to break away from. Right, It's that easy. Niggas is stupid man, stupid as fuck with your dick, dude, go by hooker, man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, if you love this woman or you're actually genuinely interested in each other, like break up with your people and then have her get a different job.
Speaker 2: Almost to Utah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just that's what I said. But we would be like we've been powerless. Poo nanny is the power, and we can't help ourselves. We just fall all over ourselves. It's like, I'm a CEO of a company. I'm making god awful crazy amounts of money, and I'm gonna give it all up so I can strike some of this soggy booty man please Dad, No, no, ma'am. He came around, he said, you won't he wants some of the is No, I do not, and then I may I may want somebody.
Speaker 2: For this company before this shit happens. So who the fuck is he? Why does this company come out of nowhere? Who gives a fuck? How the fuck do we care? Why are we talking about it?
Speaker 1: It's a publicity stunt in the companies. Actually, just like they're stocks.
Speaker 3: Wing up astronomer. It's a it's an AI company supposed that they help corporations out. He founded it, he's one of the co founders. But uh man, this is what people talk about. Like people, people don't. People don't talk about conspiracy ship. We talk about normies. Normanis don't talk about the conspiracy ship. We be talking about normans, be talking about ship like this. This is what they talk about. Look, I've got access to normies. Okay, I was a normy. Help to be honest, I still kind of am. Y'all know more ship than I do. But it's just like, so I've got direct access to what do what normies look at? Yeah, I got the sight line. So this ship right here, but it's gonna it's gonna be everywhere because everybody loves it. I mean, this is this is a this is bad publicity at the same time, and it's just interesting. People are running with it. Yeah, people are running with it. So when people have been in different stadiums, you know, they put them up on kiss cam and they'll start ducking down even though they were with their significant other. Like, people are running with it. Why people love this ship? This is this is the type of stuff people care about. They don't care about CIA running some black ops and put propaganda on your movies. You'll fuck about that. I'm just giving it a real That's why my folks are like, oh, this is a distraction. Motherfuckers don't care. Man, they do not care.
Speaker 1: But I also love the distraction crowd is like everything's a distraction, Like there is nothing that isn't a distraction to the distraction crowd. Like that's just all they ever go with, that's all that ever happens. Everything's a distraction. Like, well, that's not what do you want to talk about, then why don't you focus on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that's whole premise.
Speaker 1: This is another normy thing. But it's interesting. Isaac Hayes. Isaac Hayes did not quit South Park because he was scientologist, so I said his son. His son has said, uh, he actually had a stroke.
Speaker 3: And he did.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Actually, I'm not actually in the loop in that much. I just saw that his son came out and said that wasn't the reason why. It was actually that he had medical issues and scientology, that true of scientology came out and said, oh he left because of this but he never said it, and his family never said it because they were just dealing with him having had a stroke. And I guess the South Park people were like nice enough to not mention it either, and so people just ran with the story, never actually looked into it or knew apparently what happened till now fourteen years later.
Speaker 3: Wherever we go, I mean right out there, you see, this is the normal stuff got people people care about Jeff Bezos and was it is having an extravagate wedding in fucking Healy or wherever they were at multimillion dollar damn celebration, had all the celebrities out there, Sidney Sweeney and all these other.
Speaker 2: You didn't see the you didn't see the AI controversy over the photographs. It was an AI controversy, oh ship, Yeah, because they showed like a couple of different pictures of the back of her dress m hm, and they none of them matched. None of them matched. One of them had buttons that went all the way down, and another picture supposed to be of the same dress had the same buttons went halfway down. And then there was a rim and it stopped. That was okay, And there was like there was like guests with six fingers and ship like the whole nine yards.
Speaker 3: It might have been fake, a deep fake, deep fank.
Speaker 1: What is the point of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know why you with deep fake day that that would be kind of foolish, deep fake. You know what? The trader straction right now is Will Smith trying to resurrect his career.
Speaker 1: It's pretty distracting. He's stealing these beats too. He's stealing these beats.
Speaker 2: Like it hasn't every beat been done by now? Not all they've been done. Every beat has been done. Okay, every note there's only twelve notes that you can play, right, So every note, every fucking everything has been done. Everything is a copy. Does nothing new under the sun.
Speaker 1: It is kind of amazing that anybody comes up with anything that seems new because everything is definitely.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so funny because like we're I have a filmmaker now I'm working with We're doing the Kennedy documentary and he I'm actually we were looking at music at like how to you know, get the fucking free music and ship and you know, the stock stuff and like there's all these strings attached to it and you can't use it in certain things. And so I'm gonna write the motherfucking music my goddamn self.
Speaker 1: Dude, Johnny Johnny's music. He has beats and like instrumental stuff and like all kinds of movies.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll get with Johnny, but I need ship that's like the CSI background music. You know, I'm sure he's just watch.
Speaker 1: He'll get he'll see it. He has an amazing, amazing variety. It's actually pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I want that weird electronic ship that sounds like spooky and and you're walking through the crime scene, you know, and it's got the echoes and the you know, I'm you know, I'm talking about like you watch c s I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey see if you can get Horatio win there too, you know what I'm saying, he'd be looking sidey, you know what I'm talking about CUSI, Miami, Oh Horatio, Horatio.
Speaker 3: But he go in there. He won't even be saying it to you, just be looking at you sideways. You've been a total and you say, yeah, I killed him. It's like DN Horatio and he said that, yeah, man, he just came and looked at you.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, he gives some stupid little fucking little like yeah or something.
Speaker 3: It's kind of funny that you showed up here today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those shows are the most unrealistic shows that have ever existed in the history of fucking mankind. None of that ship is real, man.
Speaker 3: They'd be they'd be ciphering around the hair and and and and they get the little speck of blood and they'd be shaking it up and rolling it and ship and you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a job that's like five people's jobs. Like they take five different people's jobs and they smush them all into one job.
Speaker 4: And they say, this amazing laboratory and there's all these with holograms.
Speaker 2: They got the body. They do this and the body comes up in a hologram and they're just like nervous. Happened, never gonna exist.
Speaker 3: They'd be like be moving it and rotating it.
Speaker 2: And crime seeing people at work. Crime, seeing people hate their jobs because you do two things. You take pictures, which is cool, and then you dust for fingerprints and that's ninety five percent of your fucking job. And you will go home one hundred percent of the time after dusting for fingerprints with black powder up your fucking nose in your fucking ears. It gets fucking everywhere. You're like, you're mandatory taking like two showers a day forever. It's fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: And they never do that shit anyway. Nobody gives a ship when crimes are committed. They're like, oh, yeah, okay, it's filed never, We'll never look into this, goodbye you may.
Speaker 3: They don't go through all that stuff. It's just like, okay, okay, well, well if you if you see, if you see from the entry point of this wound, somebody had to be three foot tall in order to do this.
Speaker 2: My favorite, my favorite is when they do those models with the strings everywhere that the bullets went yeah, no, fuck you, and nobody does that no, but it never happened. I think that they just made that shit up at of thin air.
Speaker 3: Oh my favorite was Danxter Danster is actually a very good shade. Blood spatter announced.
Speaker 2: That's another bullshit one. Nobody hires a baby that is genuinely lumped in with everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe recreating the crime saying, oh, this is where the killer was positioned at because you see this platter went that way, you know what I'm telling.
Speaker 2: Position so stupid it's so retarded. You think that's got a fucking multimillion dollar budget for their crime lab. Give me a fucking break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my red question is like when you walk in, there's everything green and orange because you know that's the tea at the Sea inside Miami, everything was last and beautiful.
Speaker 2: It looks like some basement in real life.
Speaker 3: And they had all the hotties in there too. They had all the hotties.
Speaker 1: Skating hotties. Right, what show is that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like a rock skating.
Speaker 1: Lab girl that had like punk rock hair or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is this.
Speaker 2: The other day. But like all these shows are propaganda, Like they're straight propaganda with they're societal engineering. Like the whole point of CSI was you can't get away with anything. You can't get away.
Speaker 1: And you should love the people who catch the criminals.
Speaker 2: And right right love love the CIA guy who's invading somebody's country to go murder somebody in somebody else's country because he's fighting for your freedom. Fuck you, Like I've yeah, flip through Netflix, can flick flip through anyone of the streaming services. Oh my god, it's unbelievable how many shows there are and how many movies there are that are like CIA agent or FBI or crime scene. It's total bullshit and it's total propaganda, and like, fuck the societal engineering aspect of it.
Speaker 3: It's humanitarian what they're doing. Fuck you and your managers doing it for your benefit? There doing it for your benefit. Man, We're trying to protect you.
Speaker 1: What do they have like a closet? You can't make a movie without having like a fucking CIA guy on on your staff or something. I mean, there's I don't know what it is that if somebody knows what I'm talking about, you like you have to be collaborating with.
Speaker 2: Well, Jack Vlenti ran the fucking Motion Picture Association of America for forty fucking years. There you go this other guy Glickman. I've never looked into this guy Glickman, who's been running it since. I don't know if Glickman is even still in there. Who has Who's he?
Speaker 1: That's the fun thing about watching anything to me, Like I don't really like any of it, but I love watching it to see, like what is the agenda they're trying to promote in this film or in this show? Like, right, what is the what are the themes? Here that I'm supposed to.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we got a new guy in there as of twenty seventeen. Oh, you had a bunch of people in there. Damn. Jack Vlenti was there for forty fucking years and then it's been handed over like three times since twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got a job as him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was originally a guy named Glickman. And then somebody named Chris Dodd, not the same christ Yeah, the same Chris Dodd became the chairman of the Most Picture Association. Well, there's clearly CIA ties there, and then he was a politician for years to thirty years or some shit. And then you got somebody now named Charles Rivkin, who I promise if you dig deep enough you'll find his c i A ties too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's all c i A. It's always been c I A. Before it was run by the Most Picture Association of America. It was run by Lou Wasserman and Universal and that motherfucker was MOB and everything Mob back then, MAB and CIA was the same thing back then. It's not separable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, black magicians and c I A or But I repeat myself, So did you guys, are you excited that it's a lunar it's like the moon Day. It's International Moon Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was ice cream day? Is it not ice cream Day today?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it.
Speaker 3: To my phone it was ice cream Day coming up. I was like, okay, he said, go get you some ice cream. I was like, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Is it free or.
Speaker 3: You get you can get a free escape if you if you buy escape.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what does Moonday get us?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: We just I can't give you them for a moon day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a lunar development conference that's talking about how to exploit the resources of the moon and live on the moon.
Speaker 2: No one's ever going to the moon ever.
Speaker 3: Being off Dangan. You didn't see them up there.
Speaker 2: At this point. And Santa Claus, it's going to the moon in Santa Claus or in the Easter Bunny are the all the same things.
Speaker 1: I love it though, because when I met you, for you not know or believe that the moon lighting was faked.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure. But now it's like obvious. It's so obvious. It's like you couldn't scream. It is more obvious than it's obvious. How obvious it is.
Speaker 1: It's like most things though, like when you look into them deeper, you're like, hold the funk up, what actually went down here?
Speaker 3: Because the camera is still on the moon right now, Like it's still there. Take it back up? The camera still there?
Speaker 1: We call it?
Speaker 2: So did we actually? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can get like probes and ship there. I think. I mean, I don't see why not.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It gets all the time. They're like, oh, it's past the van Allen ernation. Now they're like, no, it's before and they're like, it's in our atmosphere. It's not in our atmosphere. I'm like, can you just decide where the moon is? At least? Like, where's the moon?
Speaker 3: I'm saying that there is.
Speaker 1: There's moon now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just painted up there. It's raids of light. I don't know whether there's a moon or nue investigation. Is the main reel? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is the moon reels made of plasma? Which is still?
Speaker 2: And are the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a good one right there, pin holes.
Speaker 1: Pin holes in the ferment. The light of God is shining through. He's in there, He's like watching us through a little pinhole. Ah, so I guess this is a happy Moonday to everybody, and well we'll call it closed.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell people things?
Speaker 3: Execute rs Q four twenty dot com for everything I do. I will be reviewing Superman this week. For everybody. I did go watch it. I thought it was very good. Actually I didn't know what to expect, but I was like, oh wow, the James Gunna actually did a good job with you, sir.
Speaker 1: I don't like Cphile, but he did.
Speaker 3: There might be okay Lindsey did. Because people were like, oh, Israel and Gaza did the Bavarian ship in the Jangaris did that. It didn't feel like Israel and Gaza to me.
Speaker 1: Why people would like project that onto it? But no, not even a little. It's meant to be unknowable country. Just no one knows who this country is. Just roll with it like yeah.
Speaker 3: But you see, That's why I say the conspiracy community just gets extra out because they just jump off a damn cliff at any point in time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's like a flood and they're like it's weather control and I'm like, or it's just a flood's happened.
Speaker 3: Floods do you happen, and so it was just like, actually, there's.
Speaker 1: No way that country would be Israel because it was being controlled by outside forces and Israel is not right.
Speaker 3: Okay, So since you've seen it, lindsay, I might. I might get with you so we can do to show together on that. Okay?
Speaker 2: Should I go see it in three D or regular?
Speaker 1: I hate three D?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't see anything in three D anymore because it's it sucks since twenty twenty. Yeah, it sucked ass beforehand. It was actually really good, but it's gotten fucking terrible. It's got horrended. So I'm like, I'm done watching in three D.
Speaker 1: So I just want to sit in a comfortable seat and watch a movie. I don't need three D. Yeah, yeah, maybe we'll do that, all right, Corey.
Speaker 2: Go buy my fucking book.
Speaker 1: Which don't you have more?
Speaker 3: All that books?
Speaker 2: The new book is out, it's on Amazon get it or.
Speaker 1: He is on Amazon. And Charlie Robinson not with us today, but he's at macroaggressions dot io, activist posts and natural Blaze. And you can find me, Lindsaysharman, at roaguways dot org. And we will see you in next a week be good,