Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go. We're gonna tramp his voice again today. Me me me, me, me, me, me me me he good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan. Yep, yeah, okay, wakey, wakey, hands off sneaky voice is coming back just a little bit. I apologize for yesterday. It's a little better today. We're going to be very, very busy on this wild card Wednesday. We're gonna be talking about how I mean cold, I mean which titty cold outside right now? We got Jeff going for win number two fresh out of bed head to head challenge. We're gonna get to that at what six' twenty Jerry Cantrel tickets, He's coming to town in February twenty sixth. We got Lane Staley coming up in Houston's headlines or something cool coming up. If you're a big Lane Staley fan, which I am, I thought maybe we could try to shout it out loud. Game with just the Twins today at seven twenty for Lumineer's tickets before they go on sale. That's gonna be at seven to twenty Post Malone tickets at a twenty alternative income it's our last week that we'll get you started at nine to ten to try to win one thousand dollars and then that ultimate supercar driving experience. If you didn't hear about that yesterday, Wow, we only have four days of that this week, but that'll be on Know the show. Cold Weather Advisory. I guess you're gonna be talking about that. Good morning, Alex. What are Houston's headline? Good morning, rogod morning, home room.
Speaker 3: An Arctic blast came through last night, meaning we're in for a cold day. A widespread freeze is expected tonight, with a hard freeze still possible in north and west Houston by tomorrow morning. The front is expected to bring dryer air, which will put an end to any of that rain that we saw yesterday. Wind chill factors north and west of Houston are going to dip into the teens, putting us into a cold weather advisory.
Speaker 1: The roadways are expected to be.
Speaker 3: Fine though, but temperatures are gonna stay in the forties until Sunday. So grab a jacket, wrap up those old people, yackd what I always say?
Speaker 1: Whatty you? Old?
Speaker 3: Eric Brown was captured yesterday by police in charge with sexual assault and aggravated robbery find the alleged rape of a u of H student. Earlier this month, the Harris County District Attorney's Office said that a civilian recognized Brown while he was riding on the metro rail, which led to his arrest. Brown's accused of sexually assaulting a twenty one year old woman at knife point on February seventh in the parking lot of the u of H Welcome Center parking Garage. If you want to pick a side, gig up, maybe you watch too much HGTV.
Speaker 4: Might want to try your hand at flipping houses. I personally think that sounds like a horrible idea of Yeah, I've had a friend do this before. It's it's not easy. There's no downside, are you talking about. Run is actually the one of the top ten cities in the country for flipping houses. It comes in at number two, behind New York City. Also in the top ten are Arlington, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Miami, Florida, and Chicago, Illinois. According to these rankings, Tampa Bay, Florida, is the worst city in.
Speaker 1: The country for you to flip a house. Good news for Chile.
Speaker 3: Donnie Wahlberg has landed another acting gig. He'll return as his Blue Blood's character in a spinoff series called Boston Blue. The show is gonna follow his character Danny as he leaves New York and starts working for the Boston Police Department. It'll premiere sometime during the twenty twenty five to twenty sixth season on CBS and In music News, the Lost Journals.
Speaker 1: Of Alis and Chains frontman Lane Staley are set to be released.
Speaker 3: For the first time ever, Fans are gonna be able to dive into the creative world of the legendary voice behind the band. The collection is going to feature handwritten Lee, deeply personal poetry, original artwork, rare photos, fan tributes, and much much more.
Speaker 1: It'll be called This Angry Pen.
Speaker 3: The Lost Journals of Lane Stay And is going to be released on November eleventh of this year.
Speaker 1: Those are Houston's headlines. Oh you're going right into hockey.
Speaker 3: Not really anything else going on in sports. Hockey's not even tonight, but tomorrow Tmusda is gonna play Canada in the final of the Four Nations tournament.
Speaker 1: I can't worry.
Speaker 3: I mean, afters, pictures and catchers and players are just tossed the ball around right now.
Speaker 1: They don't really have anything going on until this weekend. But yeah, that's what's going on in sports. Okay, okay, cold weather advisory. A lot of people are telling me what the thermometer is reading at their location. It's nasty out there, guys. It's cold. It's thirty seven. It feels almost ten degrees colder than that with the windshield. Okay, who wants the first phone call? Come get it? Seven one three two one two five. Most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Come on ninety four or five the Buzz. Good morning, Rod Ryan's Show, four Hours of Pain. We are officially underway. Today's wild card Wednesday. Have we played? I mean, you know, in this new version of The Rod Ryan Show with just me and the twins, we haven't done shouted out loud?
Speaker 5: Have we?
Speaker 1: No? I'm gonna try it. It'll be easier for me when three of you guys are all yelling out stupid answers. I gotta try to figure out. I gotta figure out, like who said the right thing and who said it first. Shout it out loud should be a little easier with you and your twin brother in here, so would imagine shout it out loud. We'll play at seven twenty for those lumineers tickets with them before they go on sale. That other huge prize. I just I'm gonna daggle this carrot in front of you, the pair of the Ultimate. Just because I got blown up yesterday on emails, I've got another pair the Ultimate Supercar Driving Experience. You and a guest can test drive supercars on a real track with no speed limits. Extreme Experience is bringing their fleet of world class supercars to MSR Houston February twenty seventh through March second Ferraris Porsches, Lamborghinis, Corvettes, the Nissan GTR Premium and more. Go to Extreme Experience dot com to see the full lineup of cars. You can reserve your time purchase a package as a gift for anyone that enjoys cars. I have a pair of these. You and a friend, we'll get to drive a car on the track fast. I've got a pair of these to give away, but Chilly put those on Know the show. A couple of guys heard that they absolutely lost their minds. The guy that won yesterday lost his mind and that's I get it gearheads. They love it now. Cold weather top story today, Arctic black overnight. The hard freeze is still possible north and west of Houston by Thursday morning. Thirty seven outside right now feels like twenty seven because we're dealing with some wind. We don't have to deal with rain. That's good. We don't hit forty degrees until possibly two three o'clock today. Cold day. Those of you that are working outside, I wish you the best. Just be safe, okay. And then this cold business.
Speaker 6: So I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: Do we got Marti guard Dalvison this weekend? Come on, it's gonna be cold, gonna be cold and rainy Thursday forty four and sunny Friday forty one, Saturday forty seven.
Speaker 6: Big chances of ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's the weather that's gonna be your top story all day today. I see every phone line is ring every phone line is ringing. Wow, it's not.
Speaker 7: Time for the first phone call in the day.
Speaker 1: Jeremy is one of those guys that works outside. I think, Hey, Jeremy, Hey, how's it going good man? You're an outdoor worker.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, man, it's gonna be it's gonna be rough.
Speaker 1: Out there for me today? What do you do?
Speaker 8: So I work on cars. I'm a mama text issue. We work outside, so we do you know, just basic mechanic work and you know a lot of sunset, the sun down. That's my hours. And yeah, it's gonna be rough.
Speaker 1: So you're like, I'm assuming you're in a garage, but you've got the big bay doors are open.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's an eighth base shop, so all the bay doors are open. And we're a top rated shop in Houston. Man, So we get busy from you know, seven a m. Till sixty am. People blowing up, dropping off cars and it's gonna be a rough, rough week, especially me managing my guys.
Speaker 1: So what can you do inside the show? Number one? Can you close the bay doors or no? Do they have to remain over?
Speaker 8: We'll close them to a certain degree because of the wind. Yeah, but you know we'll we'll pass out. Like the little heater, the little heat bags, you know, we'll pass those things are outd We have a little diesel beater machine. You put diesel gases, you know, diesel fuel, yeah in there and it just shoots out flames, shoots out heat drop the shop.
Speaker 1: So we just gotta be consistent. Man, it's gonna hit up. I'm driving it right now.
Speaker 8: And then it is winch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. It's windy. It's the wind. It's it's making it feel ten degrees colder outside. It's thirty six, it feels twenty six because of the wind. You want to give a shot out to your shop?
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, if you ever need anything, even even you missus Bryan Uh, come out to stand it in Auto Care West thirty fourth Street, fifty five to twelve with thirty fourth Street.
Speaker 1: Houston, Texas.
Speaker 8: Devis Nevin zero nine to two.
Speaker 1: Astra Jeremy.
Speaker 8: I can do great deals on the face of the shop, face of the outside.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: We'll take you care of.
Speaker 6: You, all right, my brother, listen you and all the guys.
Speaker 1: Man, be safe and be careful out there now, can you Is there a little radio in the shoppers or anything? Can you hear the station while you're working or is it just way too loud? No?
Speaker 8: No, So we we here. So I have one guy in the bag.
Speaker 1: He just plays plays the station.
Speaker 8: All day long.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, you know. And then that's the back of the bag.
Speaker 8: And then in the front of the house, they play, they play different radio stations all day.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like that. I don't like the sound of that at all.
Speaker 8: I like the guy in the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get those guys in the front straightened out. Okay, Jeremy, I got you man, all right, brother, be safe out there today. Yeah. Shout out to everybody that's working outdoors. It's it's just gonna be cold all day. And you said through Sunday or through I mean yes, but these freezing temperatures where the wrapping of the pipes and all of that stuff. That's through tomorrow. So it's just it's just not really gonna warm up all that much today a little bit. Let me take a break, come back in a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge Rock and Alter.
Speaker 2: The Rod Ryan Morning Show from six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, welcome back, everybody. Wild Card Wednesday cold weather advisory going on today. That's all day, okay. Really low chances of rain so we don't have to worry about that. Obviously, cloudy skies, cold and windy forty forty one degrees is the best we can hope for. Thirty seven out there right now feels like twenty seven with the wind. Shout out to everybody working outside, be careful. What do you got trending? What do you have asap? Rocky is trending.
Speaker 3: The rapper was found not guilty of felony assault and then he jumped into Rihanna's arms after finding that out.
Speaker 1: I have the video on links and yesterday Jerry a lot. It's crazy like he like he was trying to tackle her. He was so happy. Yeah, it was like he went in there aggressively. If that's how happy he was.
Speaker 3: Felly assaulted her thinking or in excitement. I guess I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: He was in trial and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But his reaction is is what every one's talking about.
Speaker 3: And then Mindy Kaling, the Office star is trending. She got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and her buddy bj Novak, also from the Office, was there to support her.
Speaker 1: You know. The side story to that that he could be the father of her kids. Yeah, that was kind of the bit on the Office too. He might be the he might be the donor, because I don't think she's ever said like where these kids kind of came from, nor does she have the fact that he was there, and she said, he's such a big part of my life. Whatever they did kind of get their starts together. Okay, that could also be a big short of it.
Speaker 3: But then also trending his Southwest Airlines layoffs, so it looks like they're laying off fifteen percent of their corporate staff to save money, is what they said.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this was training and nagh or by the buzz, Good morning everybody, this is Jeff. You're fresh out of bed. Head to head two day champions ah. Two questions to answers, Thank you, you're welcome. Rod join me on Wednesday when I make it win number three bitches seven one three two one two five. If you want to play The Rod.
Speaker 7: Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four five the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Come on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 6: That's three days.
Speaker 1: Grace and so Cold Life, Rod Ryan's Show Wild Card Wednesday. Thank you for being up, dark, cold, and early with us this morning. Cold weather advisory. Today is just going to be cold all day. Wrap everything if it's around rappid and now it's time for.
Speaker 10: The fresh out of bed Head to head Challenge. Listeners to your corners, I M Jeff.
Speaker 1: Who's that Jeff guy? Hey Jeff, good morning, good morning. What are we doing here? You're going for win number three?
Speaker 8: That's critic?
Speaker 6: Okay, we got Brett on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hey Brett, what's up? What's up? Brett? When was the last time you played.
Speaker 10: Last year?
Speaker 6: Okay? Well, I don't know if you heard yesterday.
Speaker 1: But now that I'm kind of in charge of the questions, we're only using two questions. Okay, so if you're going to beat him, you got to beat him on two questions. Okay, Brett, Brett, Okay, well, welcome back. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, is everybody, Okay, Brett, Jeff, you guys good good here. Okay, Okay, just making sure. So what I was saying is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win. Tickets to see The Violent Femmes March eighteenth, White Oak Music Hall tickets on sale now at ticket Master locations. Here we go with the questions, Jeff and Brett Alex, please listen carefully. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is kind of in the news too.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here we go. What president is on the penny? Jeff, Brett, Jeff by a mile, Lincoln, Lincoln talking about getting rid of that Lincoln penny. It's in the news, and then the Nickels. Next, I think, okay, Brett, Jeff by a mile, Brett by a mile. He got in on you. Okay, I'll allow you to use two questions. Get the next two and I won't be mad.
Speaker 10: Bret.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here we go. Next question, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What number does Alex say? Jeff, Jeff, I need an answer in three? Two? One? Okay, Brett, here we go. What number does Alex say? Noise stupid? I don't know. Two sixty nine, Come on, sixty nine. He's always he's always good for a noise. On that? All right? Nobody got that one. These are still Nicole's questions. I thought that was a good one too. All right, nobody on that when Jeff and Brett. Next question, what squash is carved into a jackal lantern? Jeff, pumpkin. Pumpkins are squashed. All pumpkins and gourds are squash. Congratulations, not all squash, not all squash or pumpkins and boards though. But the other way around is true. Brett, you had an opportunity on the sixty nine. Couldn't uh, couldn't flip that one. Yep, all right, Brett, we gotta think it. Bye to you. Well what Brett? Wrap up, get a little cup of soup and just lay there in bed. Snuggle up, Snuggle up, Brad. Jeff, if you want to play tomorrow due all right. I got Violent Femmes tickets for you.
Speaker 6: Nicely done today.
Speaker 1: My name is Jeff.
Speaker 2: The Rod Ryan Show, ninety four, the bus.
Speaker 1: There we go, ninety four or five, the buzz Lit, my own worst enemy. Good morning, Rot Ryan Show. Super cold outside, guys, it's feeling like about twenty seven degrees. It's thirty I got thirty six out there right now. Cold weather advisory all day today.
Speaker 10: A fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody. This is Jeff.
Speaker 6: You're fresh out of bed head to head three day champion.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Rod needed three questions on that one, but it's phil considered.
Speaker 6: An ass whooping?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Join me?
Speaker 1: On Thursday when I'm making win number four? Bitches? Is that an ass whooping? I would say, so, was it? Rah? He whiffed on the sixty nine question. Whift on the sixty nine noise? Come on, everybody knows that Hall got everybody knows that everybody you would have got that one right? Maybe, all right, let's go. It's the fuck that's to the day. We make you look smart, funny, your buddies.
Speaker 10: It's the fuck that's to the day.
Speaker 1: Here's some fun facts that I brought in for you guys that I thought would be a little interesting today. Go through a lot of these things. I'm like, what is al gonna like? It's not gonna like that? Feedback? Humans fe people? Alex likes to call him humans. Why not? Humans are not very nutritious to eat. They're only about six hundred and fifty calories per pound of muscle. Animals like bars and beavers have eighteen hundred calories in a pound of muscle. I ever talked about that report I did on Ediamine back in the day. No, he's a young, smart ass kid. I did a report on him eight people. He was like the president of Uganda or something. I just did a report on him because the eight people Weird kid dogs are banned in Antarctica. It's because of a fear they could spread disease to the native seals over there.
Speaker 11: That is.
Speaker 1: That sucks. No, you can't have a you can't have a dog up there in Antarctica. No slug racing. No, but you know what they're getting ready for the idit a rod and they had to move it. There's not enough the idea a rod? Is it? Am I sitting a wrong?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did a what? Okay? Oh I thought I misspoke. Yeah, they're having problems, Believe it or not. There's not enough snow in Alaska like where they where they do where they start the idit a rod? Like, how is there not enough snow up there? It's been cold corn they used to do in the movies.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: The first thing that anyone ever bought online in a secure retail transaction a pizza know it was a Sting CD in nineteen ninety four. Guy from Philadelphia bought it off a company called net Market in New Hampshire. Way to go, Sting. It's the fuck back.
Speaker 2: To the day.
Speaker 1: We make you look smart in front of your bodies it's the funk that to the.
Speaker 12: Day Netflix now net Marpha.
Speaker 1: Did net Market become Netflix?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, because Circuit City and Carmacks did a thing. Oh I hope that wasn't what I was doing today. For my flashback, I've got Jerry cantrout tickets February twenty sixth, House of Blues Your Okay, No, I wasn't gonna use that. You're lucky, You're lucky. I thought about running through the top apples, but I didn't. I don't know. That was pretty good. I don't know. I felt like I was the only one that liked it. CarMax was created by Circuit City in nineteen ninety one. Okay, but that's what I want I'm asking. I want to know, according to a twenty twenty three survey, what is the most played sport in America? Okay, the guys didn't know that yesterday seven one three, two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 3: It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 1: All right there he is high Captain Cash, Brotherrod, good morning. Okay. Markets are back at it and doing all the things that they're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 12: So how did it go? Yesterday didn't move much, but it's in the right direction. The Dow is up ten points. Kick off this morning at forty four thousand, five hundred and fifty six NASDAC up fourteen to twenty thousand and fourteen. Bench Martin Your treasurer is trading at a four point five seven percent in oil stands is seventy two dollars forty seven cents of barrel to the most actives the big studs Nike, Honeywell and Goldman, Sachs. The big duds United Health, Home Depot and Mickey. These on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on housing starts, also building permits for January. Right now features heyre on the downside, Comar turns faby around. That's it, Metire. This is Hawlin miniure director with Ram James, reporter for the Ride Ryan Show from Ring Jamesohn Stain, Flip an Augusta and don't forget their ways, rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 7: Famian's expressed are those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and associate of Dank come Ever nat As, IBC, I art Radio or a sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance trans mention.
Speaker 2: We'll continue.
Speaker 7: This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to. Your MS programs are educational and informational services on LAK. The studs does are based on movement, as reported by.
Speaker 1: Yama ninety four or five The Buzz. Welcome back Rod Ryan's show wild Card Wednesday. Thanks for being up so dark, cold, and early with us at cold weather advisory basically going to be an effect all day today. You're back.
Speaker 6: All right, Let's see what Jessica's got.
Speaker 1: Jessica, good morning, good morning. Hi, you calling about the fun Fact flashback? Yeah, okay, So, according to a twenty twenty three survey, this is the most played sport in America.
Speaker 2: What is this football?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, brain must be a little frozen.
Speaker 1: No, it's not it. I don't think it wasn't even like a top five, no hose, Good morning, Hey dude, what's the most played sport in America? It's the corn hole? Yeah, you know you heard it's the herd so cornhole number one. I had a bowling, swimming, and golf football. Not even in there, Jessica, Dude, I'm going to give you those Jerry Cantrel tickets February twenty sixth. He's playing the House of Blues. You're in Heck yeah, man, appreciate that brother. All right, dude, I appreciate you. Stay warm, hey, Alexa play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: At ninety four does stations from iHeartRadio.
Speaker 13: The Ron Bryan Show every morning six to ten on ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The Buzzy four five Buzz popa Roach, and the last resort, Good Morning, Rob Ryan's Show. I'm gonna play a little game next hour. The someone asked, They said.
Speaker 6: One email, just one email, all takes.
Speaker 1: Said sometimes sometimes it's all it takes, Like I'd love to go on here is like one of these influencers say, well, a lot of you guys have been asked in. It was one email said can you play the shout it out Loud game with just the twins? And I said yeah. As a matter of fact, it'd be easier on me to have two people shouting out crap than three people, So I think we should be able to pull that game off. Chile and Alex will go at it and shout it out loud.
Speaker 6: They'll represent one of you.
Speaker 1: I will ask them to yell out specific things, not snakes, and they're gonna try to win snakes. It's not I'm not asking anything.
Speaker 6: They know I'm not asking I know.
Speaker 1: I yes, you don't know that, Rod, there's no way to tell. Here's what I know, and here is the way to tell. I'm the one that's going to be asking the things. I'm not asking anything that's going to require.
Speaker 6: The answer, Snake.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what you would want us to think if you were going it's gonna be for Lumineer's tickets to play in October tenth at the Woodlands. Tickets go on sale this Friday at ten a m. Well, I guess you're talking weather, so I'll just tell you that it's still it's thirty six thirty thirty six thirty seven outside. It feels ten degrees colder. And then Dallas Daniels like, hold my beer. He's up in the north office. He said it's fifteen. Oh, Dallas is sucking here in no way. He said it's fifteen up there. So all right, we're cold Weather Advisory. Take it away, Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: An arctic blast came through last night, meaning that we are in for a cold day today. A widespread freeze is expected tonight, with a hard freeze still possible in north and west Houston by tomorrow morning. The front is expected to bring dryer air, which will put it into any of the rain that we saw yesterday. Wind chill factors north and west of Houston are going to dip into the teens, putting us into a cold weather advisory. The roadways are expected to be fine, though, but temperatures are going to stay in the forties until at least Sunday. The chance that an asteroid could hit the Earth has gone up three percent. Saw this, NASA announced the asteroid named twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Why are four not a very cool name for an asteroid?
Speaker 3: If you ask me that it has about a three percent chance at hitting the Earth on December twenty second, twenty thirty two. It's the highest chance ever given for an asteroid to make impact with the Earth.
Speaker 1: The asteroid between is.
Speaker 3: Is between one hundred and thirty and three hundred feet wide, and if it hits the Earth, it could release energy equivalent to seven point eight megatons of T and T, which is about five hundred times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The potential impact zone includes major cities like Bogata, Mumbai, and Dhaka, which would affect over one hundred million people. Scientists plan to use the James Web telescope next month to gather more data before.
Speaker 1: The asteroid becomes too faint to observe.
Speaker 3: Just grab Ben Affleck, send him and the boys up there, and you'll get it taken care of. I've seen it before. Yeah, so my favorite documentary about space.
Speaker 1: What's the percentage? Three point one percent? Three point one percent. It's pretty low. I'm going to take my chances. Yeah, buck that one. I'm also not in Dhaka, so I think we could we could avoid that.
Speaker 3: Instagram is testing a dislike button, but this could be a good thing. Disliking comments would be private, but it would cause downvoted comments to be pushed to the bottom or to be hidden altogether, so you'll be able to downvote comments and not individual posts. Instagram execs say that they hope that this could make Instagram comments more friendly in the future. This has been on Reddit forever and I don't know why. It wasn't used more for for other stuff like that. You could just you can see negative karma that people would get if it was like minus seven on a comment like Okay, nobody really agrees with that.
Speaker 1: Comment, so you can I guess I'm not following like you can just all you can do now on an Instagram post is comment.
Speaker 3: And like yes, okay, But then you could like or dislike someone else's comment on that, and it's like if you were like rod Ryan Show sucks, which obviously is not true, then every rod Ryan Show listener would be like.
Speaker 1: Now that's that guy sucks.
Speaker 3: That's a dislike on that, and it would go to the very bottom because these people know that it's crap.
Speaker 1: Are limited people getting this opportunity to cry.
Speaker 3: It looks like they're going to roll it out on like a case by case basis. So maybe one of our list shot in the opportunity to dislike anybody's comments, but I.
Speaker 1: Will, okay, well, maybe one of our listeners has this. Let us know if it's showed up in your Instagram, because I imagine they're just like a certain amount of people are getting the chance to test it out. Yes.
Speaker 3: In Entertainment News, rapper Asap Rocky was found not guilty of felony assault yesterday, and upon hearing the verdict, he jumped into Rihanna's arms. He had been charged with two counts of aggravated assault for allegedly shooting his friend back in November of twenty twenty one after hugging Rihanna. Asap also thanks the jury for quote saving my life. The rapper and Rihanna have two sons together, Riot and Riza.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are hearing that Asap Rocky was in court.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that he was up for charges, but the reaction is why it's such a big story. He dives into Rihanna's arms, off his off his feet, yes, office feet, like we're trying to sack her. Not the greatest form tackle, but but over but over like the the little I don't know, the railing barrier, Yeah, the little railing dives over the railing, off his feet into Rihanna. He could have snapped her in two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank god, that's how happy he was, and god he didn't. But uh glad to see Asap got off on that one.
Speaker 1: What could be better than seeing Creed in concert? How about seeing Creed and nickelback in concert. You're making a joke here, I'm not. You are saying it sounds cool. I would see them. That sounds like a dream come true.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need to head to East Troy, Wisconsin, where the two bands are gonna be headlighting the two days Summer of ninety nine and Beyond festival on July eighteenth and nineteenth. That's got to be the best thing that ever happened to East Troy, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: I would imagine the.
Speaker 3: Lineup is gonna also include Live Daughtry, Three Doors Down, rladypce, Lea, Lit, Tinder, Seven Dust, and Mammoth WVH.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty solid lineup for just a random ass festival. I mean, except for Wolfe on there? Are they billing it as like a nineties thing? Yeah, Summer of ninety nine? Okay, but did you say Wolfe's on there? Yeah, it's Weird of ninety nine and Beyond. He's a Beyond part of it. I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess that's a good rock I'm going to call it the Summer of ninety nine festival. Then they added him there and Beyond, We're done.
Speaker 1: That's it. Well, the last time we saw Wolfe's name Wolfy. So we're getting some more information about that Ozzie show. You you mentioned that Ozzy and the Black Sabbath reunion. Ozzy's gonna be in limited use. He will be there, He'll be there, will be there in person. So legitly, Tom Morello is like some sort of a musical director. And what they're doing is they're putting together because remember how we saw Billy Corgan and then we saw I think Jerry Cantrell and then Wolfy. They're putting together some sort of a super band like to perform at that and Wolfe's going to be a part of it. So always Chickenfoot was that like Sammy Hagar. Chicken Foot was a supergroup with Sammy. It was a drummer from the Chili Peppers and Joe satriani As. I thought it was more done that Wheelhouse. Then remove what I said from the record piece. If you want to go to what sounds like an awesome festival, it does headlined by Nicol Back and Creed, you can get that information. Those are using headlines and the music blog pinch.
Speaker 6: All right, not a time going on in sports.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay, but just to get a little bit of hockey on the air, and we can completely bore everybody. When USA played Canada a couple of days ago, there's people took back. There's people that are saying it was one of the greatest hockey games ever, and it's just kind of like a silly like an All Star game.
Speaker 6: How they've come up with this Tournament of Nations they.
Speaker 3: Made people care about, like this is the slowest part in the sports calendar. I would say, yes, two week period until March madness. Really, this is so much mad hockey, something people cared about for two weeks. This is so much better than an All Star game.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and once again you have to look at the NHL, and I know none of you are but due the NHL or the NFL is now playing flag football.
Speaker 6: Okay, now you've got.
Speaker 1: Lebron sitting out the NBA Star Game. The NBA a baby, no defense, one hundred and fifty to one hundred and sixties super game anything.
Speaker 3: NHL is making it so exciting fighting there are three fights and nine seconds, like come on, let's go. TMS is gonna take on candidate in the final of the four Nations Tournament tomorrow night. I mean, we beat them already, but it doesn't really mean anything if you don't kick their ass again. We're gonna have our best goalie back in the net. We're gonna have our guys back. We brought jack Uses brother quinn Us is coming up to play.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: Is there some sort of a.
Speaker 1: Trophy that we're playing for? Have they put together something?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it looks like, but I'm sure it's sick. Okay, I'm sure it's really cool. And we're gonna hoist that bad boy up in Boston tomorrow. NHL Smarts, Go USA. That's what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Houston's rocking alternatives, The Rod l The.
Speaker 7: Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five, Boo.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Red Hot, Chili Peppers, and Can't Stop. Welcome to the seventh Spot. If you're carrying over from homeroom, thank you, or if you're just joining us, Wakey, wakey, hands on, snaky. It's cold. It feels like it's in the twenties. I'm kidding me right now, it's about thirty six here.
Speaker 6: In the beautiful crime free Galleria area.
Speaker 1: Lazy we heard from I think she won some beers from us last week. Good morning, brother Rod and the twins, checking in from North Montgomery this morning. Currently twenty eight here, and yes we have snow flurries. Literally the car was frozen shut, she says. Bring on summer, bring on buzzfest. Enjoy your week. Thanks for the beer last week, much love, Thank you, Lacey. Wow, she's get.
Speaker 6: A little bit of snow.
Speaker 1: They said that the I mean this arctic blast number one cold weather advisory for us here. Who's gonna get it worse? The west side and the north where you might be in hard freeze. You might be dealing with hard freeze type stuff all day to well, not so much all day today, but tomorrow like and going into the overnight. So tomorrow here it's gonna be cold all day. Yeah, which stinks, but.
Speaker 10: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I have a poll question up this morning.
Speaker 1: What we got Alex. It's weird because it doesn't apply to us so much. What would be your ideal work week? Five eight hour workdays for ten hour days, three thirteen hour days, two twenty hour workdays, just pound out two twenties. I feel like a four day work woul could be pretty sick.
Speaker 6: Four days of working ten hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. We had we had the shorter week this week, and it was kind of cool to have Monday. Yeah, that's by far and away the most popular answer. Yeah, I mean by far does it change things too much?
Speaker 3: Like if you changed it to three days, then you got to do another Like, I don't know, I feel like it's easy to just move one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did not give you the option of Hey, wait a minute, brother, Ott, I don't want to work forty hours. I only have so many options here for do that or you cannot. For a poll question, so what would be your ideal work week? Seventy two percent of you say four ten hour days. Twelve percent of our audience five eight hour workdays. Thank you Henry Ford, who I think came up with that. I think that's Henry Ford. But that don't don't slam Henry Ford for coming up with that business model. People were working twelve hour days. Yeah, well he may have slaves. Yeah this he's like, well it was way way why worse. Henry Ford saved lives with coming up with the eight hour work day. May it seem that great now it's amazing people just like when they find out that he's responsible for how we still do it today, Just take a second to realize what was happening before he did that. It was a bazillion hour work weeks sun up to sundown. That's all people did was work that their whole lives was working anything else. So twelve percent of our audience what we have kind of a five eight hour work day's eleven percent of our audience three thirteen hour days, and then, believe it or not, three and a half percent of our audience two twenty hour workdays. Who could really do that?
Speaker 6: You got to have a type of job where there's a ton of downtime.
Speaker 1: Oh, sales, okay, yeah, yeah, like I'm working, also working out too, working out each I got to work on my spec house that I'm flipping.
Speaker 6: Got a nail appointment, you know, take the kids to school.
Speaker 1: Pick them up, still work, it's still on the clock. To twenty hour workdays is not really gonna work out for many jobs out there. Thinking about the guys that are, like, you know, on the line, Yeah, are working at a restaurant. Different you mentioned working at a restaurant for twenty hours straight No.
Speaker 6: That would be horrible, that it would be awful.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's what I want to do. Yeah it's chili. They all I hear is me shout yeah.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 6: Right, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of me. But I can hear it. I can hear chills chili. I can hear chili Chilli saying chowder. Yeah, it's the chili chowder.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: You didn't even run it by.
Speaker 6: Him if he wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chili, we're playing the shout it out loud game. You're gonna take on your twin brother this morning. I really did not run this by you. That so negative, sir. I am busy today. No listen, I know I was anticipating you being in a good mood. We haven't even talked about the Blue Blood's spin off show. I'm still mad about yesterday with Wahlberg going over to Boston with a spinoff show. What are you mad about your what was yesterday? You're mad at you made me do six picks every every three weeks and we didn't even show love to it yesterday until the end of the show. I'm boycotting six picks from now on. You boycott it every three weeks and you still do it. Well, it's a new me, new year, knew me. It sounds like the same old you. To be honest with you, totally different, are we Are you okay coming in here? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, shout it out loud.
Speaker 6: You're kind of good at this game.
Speaker 1: Snakes is good. No snakes. We both just guess snakes. There will be no snakes. What is he gonna do with the cut knife? Cut knife?
Speaker 6: That was your answer, jackass at night.
Speaker 1: I've got Lumineer's tickets for you. Tickets will go on sale this Friday. They're playing October tenth of the Woodlands. We'll get you guys calling in after. I'll explain in case you don't know how the shout it out loud game where the chowder game works. Chout again. I will explain it after this. But yeah, we got chili coming in. Rockand Alternative, The Rod Ryan.
Speaker 2: Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz, Yeah, welcome back, everybody. Well cart Wednesday seven twenty cold weather advisory going on right now. I got people chiming in from all over the place. They just want to say that, hey, it's worse over here. Okaysee listener Josh two degrees fahrenheit with the feels like temperature of minus nineteen. You don't tell me what it feels like.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I feel he said, Houston is cold, but it's not this bad. What are Alex and Chili's email addresses? I mean it's their names at the buzz dot com. Yeah, like alexatthbuzz dot com, chill it you spelled it right, c H A. L. E at the buzz dot Com. I think you can spelled Chilly's name anyway you want. And it goes to him. I feel like he has all all right. So yeah, it's it's uh, it's cold. It's witch tit cold outside here and an oak in okac. Yeah. So I see weather. A lot of weather stuff is trending because some of the like he just said, it feels like negative negative nineteen over there, there's some places that are just dealing with some wicked, wicked cold temperatures. So the weather is kind of trending all across the country right now. What else ig feature of the day is trending?
Speaker 3: Our wild Card Wednesday feature Emily Benton, submitted to us by listener Eric. Thank you for submitting that, right she could go definitely check her out. A lot of people shore our asap Racky contends or continues to trend him being found not guilty for felony assault and then tackling Rihanna to celebrate that's gone by iral and then.
Speaker 1: It looks like do you know what you know what an oar fish is?
Speaker 4: Rod?
Speaker 1: Is that those day fish, that weird fish that they found for the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it washed ashore in Mexico Beach and it's scary looking and people are calling it the doomsday fish, saying it's bad news.
Speaker 1: They're washed up. That's got to be the fish that I have on three Things like a snake. No, it's not like a snake at all. It looks like a snake. No blue thing. Okay, I'm telling you we're going into this game. I want you to stop saying snare fish. Three things you must flo around like a snake, rare fish. It's an oar fish, dude, what do you know about oor fishes?
Speaker 6: Well, I've got another fish on three Things you Must See?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, all the fish stuff you ever need is trending and on three Things you Must See.
Speaker 1: But that's a trending and I provide the buzz. Shout, Chili shout. Chili held it longer than everybody. I almost I almost spit out my teeth because I could hear Chili he held on aloud longer than everybody, and that It's like, there's our boy. That's our boy right there, Chilly. I need you to get some people on the phone. Have one of them pick you, and one of them pick Alex. Now, should we tell people how to play real quick?
Speaker 6: So, Chili, here's an example, or I had something special for you?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. So like I'm gonna say for an example, and I would do this to both of you, but I'm just gonna give this to you, Chili. Any word with double letters in it starting with b boobs Okay, see how good he.
Speaker 8: Is at this?
Speaker 1: Ya booty? Also oh yeah booty boom, boots tooshe book yeah booger. It didn't have to be boots boom all right?
Speaker 3: Boo ham titty so good too, Teas too, teas please not starting with the beat.
Speaker 1: Didn't start with be ham titty? Would you get? Would you get a contestant that Alex will represent and a contestant that you will represent, and then please join us.
Speaker 6: In the studio.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to play the Shout It Out Loud game for Lumineer's tickets before they even go on sale. Seven one, three, two, two, five calls now The rod Ryan Show. Good Mornings on ninety four five, The Buzz. Here we go, ninety four five The Buzz, off Spring and the kids aren't all right? Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Hope you're up to a great start to your day. To it right in front of me here, Yeah, let me see, make sure you get to Marko.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 6: How's it feel over there?
Speaker 1: It feels kind of weird, but it's uh, well, let's see. I don't want to spot microphone formally, it's a lot by Tessa. It's a lot of power in this way phone right, all right, Well, good to see you in here, buddy. So I got the twins in here, and it really is like looking at twins when I see you and I see you both right in front of me.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Cold weather advisory today, low chances of rain, cloudy skuys. The best we're gonna get is like forty forty one maybe later on this afternoon. Uh, still in the thirties. Still feeling like the twenties outside right now, So I get it. Wherever you are. Wherever you are, it might be a little colder. This is cold. Okay, it's cold. We're allowed to call that. We're allowed to call this cold. Shout it out, shouting out. If you don't, we're out. If you don't shut up, shout it out. Make sure you shout it out, because that of the game shout I forgot we had that.
Speaker 6: That's Jenny Blake.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, Blacky. Let's say hi to Casey. Good morning, Casey. Hey, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing all right?
Speaker 1: Cold outside? Uh yeah, yeah, yeah it's cold. Who cares cold? Casey?
Speaker 6: Who which twin is playing for you this morning?
Speaker 1: On the shout it out Loud game?
Speaker 6: Alex?
Speaker 1: Oh really? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yes, how did it go down?
Speaker 1: I feel like Tessa right now? But who picked who? Chili? I picked Chili? Okay, he said it because people know you're freakishly good at this game. Yeah, he had picked me, but I was already chosen, so he said, you know what. I was so confused. I meant to say, Alex or y'all are twins? Okay? Well Kelly, then that means Kelly got first pick in the draft today. Hi, Kelly, Hey, what's up, Kelly? Everybody wants chili on this game. Killy's gonna take Okay, that's because he's not obsessed with snakes. Okay, he's not obsessed with snakes. If you guys have heard this game in the past, for some reason, Alex likes to yell out snakes and then argue and then argue why a snake could be in a woman's purse. Hey anything, jackass? All right, I'm saying I'm staying away from s's altogether.
Speaker 6: For God's sakes.
Speaker 1: You can put a snake in a purse. You have to get three Amazon. They're not commonly found in women's purses. Maybe Australia they are.
Speaker 6: I don't need to hear from either one of you guys right now.
Speaker 1: Snake, skin, purse, shout out the answer, because that's the game. Okay, this is completely opposite of fresh out of bed head to head. You actually shout out the correct answer, but using the letter that I suggest. This is for Casey and Kelly. Something that comes in a box starting with the letter C. Candy almost chili chili. This isn't don't be a pig but but don't be a pig. Rules apply. I mean, this is the first thing that came to mind.
Speaker 6: Handy in a box. Alex, all right, copperhead corn snakes. All right, here we go. Alex has one.
Speaker 1: Name something you shake, starting with the letter D the dog. I'm gonna give you these nuts. I'm gonna give you that, I'm gonna shake. I was going with dice. I was hoping that somebody would maybe say dice, but not with this crew. I mean, you say, the same rules apply for as all right.
Speaker 6: These nuts gets the square.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be trouble than think clean. Name a store in the mall still open, starting with the letter oh, or what that's not a mall store? Yeah, the himb goshad the Katie Mills, Mam do they yeah, osh bigosh. I guess, oh it's not the right name. All right, we're starting starting with.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's easy. I mean, I don't know. He's looking for old Navy, old Navi. I can't afford old Navy. All right, here we go. You each have one shout it out loud game. The twins are in the room. A kind of drum starting with the letter B O drum oh, okay based drum. Why did I think trimbone bongos? I was thinking maybe stop okay to Chili has one. Here we go snake Room. Alex is playing like a man that no one picked. That's the That's all you need to do to get this man fired up. Here we go something bright that starts with the letter F fog lights what winter? Yeah, you need a fog light. I don't see a light everything. I'm set up to fail at this game. Why you're good at it? Usually? Usually you're good at it because you're thinking, because you're thinking him titties, yeah, pity, Yeah, I'm thinking bad stuff. So that's why I'm like, uh oh a fan titty family. Casey is the winner today, but not really his you're all, well, I knew if I put the pressure on you, Alice, you would come through reverse psychology. Yep, a little reversal going on here. Congratulations, dude, I'm giving your tickets to go see the Lumineers October tenth of the Woodlands tickets go on sale for everyone else Friday at ten am. You're the winner.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all. Take us out Chili. Yeah, he holds that one. Shouting up.
Speaker 2: The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five far the Buzz.
Speaker 1: We could also use that for when Chili joins us in the studio. Put your hands together, because Chili's in the studio now, couldn't get it done. Alex was the winner today at the Shout It Out Loud Game. Lumineer's tickets out the window. They do go on sale this Friday at ten am. It's a Woodland show, so the Ticketmaster locations Ticketmaster COM's going to have your tickets October tenth for the Lumineers. Now still let post malone tickets for you. We'll get to those at eight twenty. I have the Uh, well, we're going to kick off Alternative Income today, last week of Alternative Income, Chillie. I know you're super busy always somehow he's so busy. Just double check. I think Wizard told us this is the last week for it. Yeah, oh can you confirm that?
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: So we're going to get you the keyword then you'll enter it at the Buzz dot com at nine ten and then the Ultimate supercar driving Experience is what I'm giving away.
Speaker 6: I know the show and this.
Speaker 1: One I'm taking some time to explain because gearheads and car heads and motorheads are losing their mind. Raceheads, raceheads. Ultimate Supercar Driving Experience. You want a guest if you win, know the show today, can test drive some supercars on a real racetrack that has no speed limits on it. Extreme Experience is bringing their fleet of world class supercars to MSR Houston February twenty seven through March second. They got Ferraris Porsches, Lambous Corvettes, Nissan GTR Premium and more. Extreme Experience dot com to see the full lineup of cars and if you want to buy.
Speaker 6: This, I'll have a pair.
Speaker 1: You and a friend get to go and cruiserround and some fast cars. Okay, I found the fish that I have. I know you were talking about some fish earlier. Three things you must see today. Researchers have now rediscovered a rare fish species. It's been eighty years. They just assumed that it was extinct. It was not seen for more than eight decades. It's called the shell snakehead alex oh or the Chauna amphibious. I think I'm saying all of those wrong, but a wildlife biologist said LFG extinct species. It's back, baby, and you got to see what this thing looks like. So I got a fish for you on three things you must see today to make sure you go. And you check that out on the world famous blog page here.
Speaker 5: The rod Ryan Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: The Buzz okay ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. That's stained it's been a while. It's wild Card Wednesday. And if you missed it yesterday, my friend mister Chili, he had six picks yesterday in case you missed them. I thought they were I thought they were great too. I told him they were great. I asked them about that fried chicken in the pictures, but I didn't ask him soon enough and.
Speaker 6: He got his feeling first.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you missed Chili six picks, I did not miss him.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to say anything. I was also upset you wade it until the end of the schurse.
Speaker 6: You were, of course you were.
Speaker 1: I bleed when he bleeds. I didn't stop you from beating him today in the shout it out loud on one of us had to win, okay, and no one wanted me. You got a cold weather advisory to That's why you won. You know that you know, that's exact what he had to win. That's why you won because nobody picked you. And you're like, okay, I'm going to show you.
Speaker 6: Why you should have picked me.
Speaker 1: No, because then I would have thrown it and then no one would have got my ticket. It's seven fifty three. You got a cold weather advisory. I guess you want to talk a little bit more about that in Houston's headlines, I suppose, so, good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: An arctic blast came through last night, meaning that we're in for a pretty cold day to day.
Speaker 1: Everybody's been sending in the tempts. I saw a love like six degrees now, thanks Daniel, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A widespread freeze is expected tonight, with a hard freeze still possible in north and west Houston.
Speaker 1: By tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: The front is expected to bring dryer air, which will put an end to any of the rain that we saw yesterday. Windshill factors north and west of Houston are gonna dip into the teens, putting us into a cold weather advisory. The roadways are expected to be fine, though, but temperatures are expected to stay in the forties until at least Sunday.
Speaker 1: So we see I see a hive of forty one today. We come in again tomorrow. It could be sub zero. It could be right at around thirty two when we come in. It's gonna be cold. Yeah, so it'll be cold it out there. Everybody be a cold one out there.
Speaker 3: Forty year old to Eric Brown was captured yesterday with police in charge with sexual assaults and aggravated robbery following the alleged rape of a U of H student earlier this month. The Harris County District Attorney's office said that a civilian recognized Brown while he was riding on the metro rail, which led to his arrest. I saw that when they arrested him, they lifted up his shirt because he had identifying tattoos that people were on the lookout for, and I guess they recognized him.
Speaker 1: By that, but I didn't know why they were lifting his shirt up like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense, well that because I guess the person that he assaulted allegedly was like, hey, these are the tattoos, and they matched up perfectly. So somebody on the metro rail was like, hey, hey, that guy, that's the guy, and they called in and that's how they kind of found him Brown is accused of sexually assaulting a twenty one year old woman at knife point on February seventh in the parking garage of the u of H Welcome Center. So, yeah, they were protests. There was all kinds of stuff about there. They've up to the security at u of AH. Sure that was what the protests were over. But it's good that this guy, finally he's getting brought to justice. If you want to pick up a sidekick, maybe you watched too much HGTV as well. You might want to try your hand at flipping houses. Oh my god, I this seems like I would be bad at that.
Speaker 1: I romanticize about that, and to have a ba jillion dollars to do it, and driving.
Speaker 6: An RV across the country. I just I know both things would be horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flipping houses, because they make it look so easy, even in their stressful situations. I just know that I don't know what kind of budgets they're dealing with. Everything costs more in real life those shows. The one thing that I find that infuriates me is went, well, okay, this whole kitchen twelve grand, what it'd be twenty four grand for your me? The expectation. The money that they spend on those shows is not as much as you and I would spend. And I don't think it's real either. I think that they're they're like, hey, I know.
Speaker 3: That it's going to be one hundred thousand dollars to fix this living room, but like what if we just told them that it was twelve thousand and then that looks better on TV and it makes other people want to do it.
Speaker 1: I had a friend, a couple of friends that have flipped some houses and family fights everything.
Speaker 6: It's it's not easy.
Speaker 3: But every time, like my wife and I are looking at at houses right now to rent, and every time, we just knocked out this wall. We could do this, so we could make the bedroom even bigger. We could build a like a master bath right here. Like, it's not as easy as it seems. Else everybody would do it. But Houston is actually one of the top ten cities in the country for flipping houses number two. New York City is number one, because I mean real estate, New York City is a zillion dollars no matter what you're doing. Clarksdale, Mississippi, comes in at third. Arlington, Virginia is fifth in some other big name cities. Atlanta, Georgia is number six, Miami, Florida is eighth. In Chicago, Illinois rounds out the top ten. According to the rankings, Tampa Bay, Florida is the worst city to try and flip the house in the entire country.
Speaker 6: Now do you know this music?
Speaker 1: Down? I do?
Speaker 3: Blue Bloods the blue Blood's tame. Donnie Wahlberg is hitting another gig. He's landed another one. He's in return as his Blue Blood's character in the spinoff series called Boston Blue. Boston Blue, I believe is what it's gonna be called. I know Chile is look at him looking right, He's stoked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The show's gonna folk follow his character Danny as he leaves New York and starts working for the Boston Police Department. It'll premiere sometime during the twenty twenty five to twenty sixth season on CBS.
Speaker 1: He went from six to noon when you start this two hours ago, and he's still pointing north. He's stoked about it. That's why he was. That's why he lost the game today. I can only think about this.
Speaker 3: The lost journals of Alice and Chains frontman Lane Staley are set to be released for the first time ever, Fans are gonna be able to dive into the creative world of legendary of the legendary voice behind the band. The collection is going to feature handwritten lyrics, deeply personal poetry, original artwork, rare photos, fan tributes, and much much more. It'll be called This Angry Pen The Lost Journals of Lane S. Daly, and it'll be released on November eleventh of this year. I know a lot of you guys and gals listening are gonna want to scoop this up when it comes out, But those are Euston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Lane Staley was also a pretty decent artist. I wonder if that stuff's going to be included in that. Just they said there's photo and stuff. He did the Mad Season album cover, which is kind of a picture of him.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I think this seems pretty interesting, or it might be the rantings of a madman who's on drugs, don't you know.
Speaker 3: If you're a diehard Allis and Chains fan, you definitely want to get a look into.
Speaker 1: This though, Yeah, because you you take a look at the way. The other person that has pulled this off was Nikki six, the heroin diaries and the rantings of an absolute drug addict. But the things that he wrote, it was so fascinating to see, you know, so I'm expecting some of that here. He's just super sad, right probably, yeah, it probably.
Speaker 6: Can't not be sad.
Speaker 3: So not a ton going on in sports, Yeah, but after those are a spring training Hockey's tomorrow it's the biggest game of maybe ever, of all time. It's not a lot of people are saying it is nobody. A lot of people are saying you are. It is our our battle against Canada. We get Canada again, keep Canada if we win. Uh team to say takes on Canada in the final of the Four Nations tournament tomorrow night, trying to repeat what we did Saturday when we whipped their asses in their home turf. Now we get to do it on our turf. Did they bow the national? Did that fuel the American players?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 3: They did boo because the game reasons, But you can't not take that personally. I don't know if we should do the Canadian national anthem. I'm leaning yes, but also don't want to get any extra motivation you bow it afterwards? I think I think we do that if we win, let's just not.
Speaker 1: Boom, Let's just kick their ass. Okay, that's what I want to do. But yeah, that's what's going on in Sports.
Speaker 5: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Part of the show ninety four to five. The buzz is we're whipping out the bush eight O seven wild Card Wednesday. Number one link today, number one number one link today. Looking at Girls, there was a ton of birthday on there. There was a lot on that Looking at Girls blog page. Make sure you go when you check that out. We got a cold weather advisory. I think you guys all are kind of knowing, you know, you're in the know a little bit about all of this nonsense with the weather today and tomorrow and the rest of the week. And then it's looking like it's gonna get rainy on Saturday. I guess the blessing is low chances of rain with this cold but that's good so we shouldn't have to deal with snow and ice and all of that stuff. But there is going to be a chance of some freezing temperatures on some of these overnights, and it's just gonna be kind of cold all day today. Any The news calls it weather aware days. It's like, just you know, be aware of the weather, be aware of the of what's every day. Sure, you got a pull question that's asking what's your ideal work week? I know that when I worked this last contract, should have done some sort of a four day work week. Yeah, how darn doesn't even do that. He works two days a week and he just man, he has year's worth of stuff he just uses.
Speaker 6: Doesn't work all summer. People think that's our schedule.
Speaker 1: It's not. Uh the great bow Manny. My company gives us the choice either five eighths, four tens or what I do? I do four ninees and then a four hour day, so I'm off at eleven thirty on Fridays. I mean, that's pretty cool to give you that kind of flexibility. It doesn't affect us. We have to do a four hour show. We have to commit in the morning.
Speaker 3: On half days, we still do four days and then yeah when it's you feel better than anyone.
Speaker 1: When it's a company half day, we don't really get any of those kind of benefits, Like we're leaving at noon. He's like, that's cool. What would be your ideal work week? On the X at rod Ryan's show, seventy six percent of our audience would like to do four ten hour workdays, three day weekend every week. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: That sounds like paradise.
Speaker 1: I should have worked at it into my contract. It's split, if you can believe it. Ten percent of our audience five eight hour workdays, which is what most people have, and then ten percent would want to do three thirteen hour days. Two percent of our audience like, I'll pound it out two twenty hour workdays. That's a lot.
Speaker 3: What if I had double the work for twenty hours and I made it like forty hours of the work.
Speaker 6: They just do forty hours and twenty hours. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I didn't offer an option of like, hey, would you like to work less.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm kind of going off of that forty hour work week.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well that's on the X right now, we're going Post Malone is playing Rodeo Houston. I'll have tickets for you on the flip of this break, stay with us.
Speaker 5: He used his Rocks Houston's alfernatives and The rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Show, Welcome Back Everybody, rod Ryan Show, Wildcard Wednesday, Cold Weather advisory. Just cold outside. I've got some Rodeo Houston tickets coming up for you. But first, Alex, what's trending over there?
Speaker 3: Wildcard Wednesday continues trim Emily Fenton, submitted to us by our listener Eric. Go check her out. She's pretty awesome. Are a lot of people are looking at that this morning. Also trending is IVF. Donald Trump signed an executive order that.
Speaker 1: Is aimed at making IVF more.
Speaker 3: Accessible, and some people are talking about that as the number two thing on Google trends right now.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing for me. I think I was very transparent and open about the birth of London my daughter. IVF was something that we used, and it's a miracle baby. Those are miracle babies.
Speaker 3: I know that it was very expensive, I know that it's Yes, it's not always been as accessible, but hopefully this gives more people of the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something that's bubbling under? Yeah, that's if I say Bonnie Blue. Do you know who that is? Yeah, it's the girl that slept with a thousand dudes. Yeah, and she's pregnant, right, Yes, I saw that.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was on the fence about whether or not. I used that as a trending, but yeah, we can go with that. In what might be the hardest paternal test of all time, Mariy Bonnie Blue, who slept with one fifty seven men in that one day, is allegedly pregnant.
Speaker 6: Pregnant.
Speaker 1: She'sn is she? I need you to is she?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Mariy Dad, Mariy Povich is still alive?
Speaker 6: Is it Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, then we got to ReVibe that show because I was thinking maybe Howie Mandel to do like a dealer no deal. But it's just all thousand dudes with a suitcase, whether or not they're pregnant, and she has to pick.
Speaker 1: That'd be a fun show. It does milk this for all thwart. It does seem like it would be a whole separate show. Yeah, but that's what's training on night with by the buzz. Wow, congratulations to Banni. Really you're congratulating her. H It's bringing life in this world is a beautiful thing. Rod I got tickets. I got tickets for you Post Malone Rodeo Houston dot com for the full lineup. But he's playing on March eighteenth. I guess the rodeo tickets for you. I'll take called at number ten right now, seven one, three, two, win two five. Oh yeah, it's disturbed and the sound of silence. Ninety four to five the bush. Let's bring it down a little bit, ninety four or five the buzz, disturbed and the sound of silence. Rod Ryan Show, Wildcard Wednesday.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna send that Bunny Blue story over to Alex.
Speaker 1: We need to cover this Bonnie Blue porn star.
Speaker 6: She's been in the news lately.
Speaker 1: It's been a couple of girls that have been in the news lately where they just these dudes just pulling a train. She slept with one fifty seven dudes in twelve hours. Okay, can I say this, I'm going to go off she's attractive.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, no, not well no, not well you imagine you're not. You're not, like the worst looking person is a thousand people want.
Speaker 1: To she's attractive. What I'm saying that the reason I'm bringing up that she's attractive is she doesn't need to do this. Oh, I agree with you, That's what I mean.
Speaker 11: Like, she's that kind of she's attractive. Apparently she's pregnant. Now do we know it's from that one day we don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not going to find the father on this.
Speaker 1: They're not going to find the dude on this.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm gonna send this over.
Speaker 3: And Lily Phillips is also saying she's pregnant after sleeping with one hundred Minute one day.
Speaker 1: Oh, so that that's like, that's the new thing, all right, that's the thing to be doing. I understand. Now, Okay, they're all jumping on.
Speaker 3: I mean they're getting the headlines. We're playing right into their hand here.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Good morning. Hello. Who's this.
Speaker 2: This is Rebecca Benavidez.
Speaker 1: Guess what you're calling Number ten?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I am going to get you a pair of tickets for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. It happens to be for March eighteenth, which is post malone. So that's like one of the biggest days on the on the whole damn thing you Nirvana front man. Yeah right, yes, that's amazing. I'm so excited, Thank you so much. He's got one of the biggest country albums out there. People were saying that he should have won Country Album of the Year that's what I was saying. I agree, But he's gonna do a Nirvana cover now with what with what just happened. He's got a hole. Yeah, he has to coming out of that. He's gonna be promoting it, for sure. So there's going to be there's going to be a Nirvana cover in there somewhere, for sure. Rebecca, have a great time. Okay, thank you, I appreciate it, all right, thank you so much. Well, our whole question today is asking about, you know, how would you like to break up your work day? And I'm basing it off of forty hours. The most popular answer is for ten hour days. Seventy six percent of our audience would like to do four ten hour days, and then it's kind of split ten percent each. What the current thing is five eight hour workdays, three thirteen hour workdays ten percent each. So talking about the hours that you have at work, you work a certain amount of hours and then you get paid. Hopefully in there you've got some vacation time. Okay, we have accrued. I have accrued some vacation time.
Speaker 3: So it was President's Day this week. A lot of people had off. It wasn't like we had like we didn't take vacation. That was a national holiday, the federal holiday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't take Monday off. We marked Martin Luther King Day either way. Yeah, so we get sick days. You wouldn't know that Alex has never called in sick in ten years. We can't. We don't have a backup to fill in. So most jobs come with you know, certain x amount of sick days. A new report says that it's possible that workplaces may start providing special days for sexual wellness sex days. You see our company ever giving us a sex day? Do you see any company? Do you see any company ever? I mean, what do you work for Bunny Blue? Do you work for her company? The so called sex days would be dedicated time off for intimacy, health and related needs three. According to I Got This Zip Health, more than three in five employees support the idea of a paid or unpaid sex day, like you gotta call it in?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 14: Yo?
Speaker 1: Hey boss? I need to bang? Yeah, I'm going balls deep all day today. I'm not coming in. I'm sorry railing my girl. Half of employees who have already taken a sex day reported increased productivity. I bet they do. Nearly one in five Americans would feel comfortable approaching their manager about taking a sex day or a sexual wellness day. So there you have it. One in five Americans would be comfortable asking for listen, I just have not can.
Speaker 2: We do that?
Speaker 3: But like we have to announce it on the show, you know, like Alex is out because Alex is banging Wizard.
Speaker 6: We need a day to mount.
Speaker 1: Look, we're all pent up. We got a bunch of pent up anger in here. Chili's back, Chili's so backed up right now, we've got to give him a day off. I have to look at the spreadsheets and see what day works best. I'll throw it out there. Does anyone actually have a job that offers sex days? Is this a thing? They're saying it's a thing. It's not. It's not a thing maybe in France. And then you're gonna get people misusing them. You're gonna say you're taking a sex day, and then you're not gonna have the.
Speaker 3: Sex like this sex day include like self pleasuring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I feel like some people don't have the option the other way. All right, I got four years left on the contract. I don't see a sex day. Add that the next one I don't see it happening in our time. Here Ryan Show, Fun ninety four or five. It's a buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good morning, Rob Ryan's Show. It's Lincoln Park and Lost Wild Caught Wednesday, number one link today. Don't forget Chilli six picks yesterday, in case somebody didn't get a chance to see. In case you didn't know that Chili six picks were up yesterday, because maybe they didn't get mentioned as much as they should have throughout throughout the show, you might want to check out and get caught up on Chili's six picks. You know what I'm saying. Oh, you know what, I got a little update. I got a little update. Should give me a little can you give me a little Lovers in the air?
Speaker 6: Oh, I gotta go find her email now she.
Speaker 15: Just sents it to me.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I can do this. I can do this. Remember how much I wanted to hear from couple number five yesterday. I wanted to hear from the pirate guy, which we heard from his gal. I wanted to hear from the pirate And then I thought the one couple that was getting along so well. And it was because of her, It really was because of her. It was a couple number five. It was Cassandra. Cassandra was talking about the tattoos and you can look. You can follow along on Instagram or on yesterday's blog page if you want to go through the gallery. Couple number five. I thought that she was so bubble, She was so nice, she was so cool. She was the one that said she had like five tattoos. And I said, where's the butterfly? And she said, it's under a foot. She showed me a picture of it.
Speaker 6: It is under a foot.
Speaker 1: It's funny. She does have one morning fellas. First, let me say how awesome you guys are for putting on the mile of meat every year.
Speaker 6: This is number five.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of work and the effort you all put into the it shows as much as it does with everything else that y'all do.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I would like to think that it would be less nerve wracking seeing that I have done this one other time, two years ago. I didn't know that, but yes, I was a bit nervous, so I arrived early. I got to hang with y'all before things got too hectic. I also met the terrific Rebecca. The energy from the ladies overall was great. I couldn't call in yesterday because of work, but I listened live off and on and then to the show's podcast. I heard you were looking for an update on couple number five. Well, nothing juicy here, Sorry, not sorry. Sean seemed like a super nice guy. We chatted as best as we could in a crowded area with people watching and taking photos all night. He was courteous, respectful, easy to get along with. We exchanged numbers and are making plans to meet up again soon. That's about all I've got for now. Thanks again for another great mile of meat and an evening at Cactus Cove. So she said, you know, when she called in, I asked, like, what celebrity she looked like. She said she went with Reese Witherspoon or Cameron Diez.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 1: We talked tattoos and then she's a sock shoe, sock shoe, toothbrush, a water, toothpaste, water. Okay, she hits a lot of the boxes. Listen, she's got a follow up call with the guy. They might go out again. They were getting along pretty good. It's fine, right, Yeah, yeah, Okay, I can see that. Yeah, Becasandra and Seany So nothing super juicy. Yesterday's show revealed a couples that went home together, couples that were still hanging out together, other people. People went home with other people. It was a It started out. Yesterday's show started out number one my voice, you know, so that was on my apologies. Homeroom was going to be Homeroom seven o'clock though we weren't getting many calls. Eight o'clock is when it started to get real juicy. And then eight nine o'clock we had a lot of good stories. So if you missed out on any of that, you can go check out yesterday's show podcast. Just like that's how a Cassandra phoned out. We were talking about her. She listened to the podcast. But all the pictures and all the ELI video and all that stuff from the mile of Meat that still all lives on the world famous rod Ryan Show blog page at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Cassandra Houston, Houston's alternative and home at the Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four or five The buzz.
Speaker 1: I can't do it, I'll try it. Come on, go Ship Pump Dance Bag BA thank you ninety four and five the buzz that would have wiped out what little voice I had.
Speaker 6: Nice work over there.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning everybody on this wild card Wednesday. It's eight fifty one, guys, it's thirty two outside, and it feels like twenty two. Thirty four. All right, it's thirty four. It feels like twenty two outside. Come on that' say cold weather advisory. That's still gonna be happening all day today. So it's our it's our number one story. I know it's what Hopefully it didn't blow out your voice there.
Speaker 6: I know it's your it's your number one story. Let's do it one final time.
Speaker 1: Alex Houston's headlines what well.
Speaker 3: An arctic blast came through last night, meaning that we're in for a cold day today. As Roger said, a widespread freeze is expected tonight, with the hard freeze still possible in north and west Houston.
Speaker 1: By tomorrow morning, the front is.
Speaker 3: Expected to be to bring drier air in, which is going to put an end to any of the rain that we saw yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Wind chill factors north and west of Houston are going to dip into the teens, putting us into a cold weather advisory. Roadways are expected to be fine, though the temperatures are going to stay in the forties until at least Sunday.
Speaker 1: Rain coming this weekend. There's our best chance of rain is on Saturday. Saturday could be cold and rainyar is dumb.
Speaker 3: The chance that an asteroid could hit the Earth has gone up everybody to three percent.
Speaker 1: NASA announce it's actually three point one percent.
Speaker 3: But NASA announced that the asteroid named twenty twenty four yr four has been about has about a three point one percent chance of hitting the Earth on December twenty second, twenty thirty two. It's the highest chance ever given for an asteroid to impact Earth. I guess the dinosaurs didn't really run any tests on like Beata hopes.
Speaker 6: They didn't. They didn't leave us any data.
Speaker 1: It was all gone. But how soon until Donald Trump renames that asteroid? It's the astrate of America American asteroid. Yeah, I don't think we want our name on that, in case we do, because it's like we kicked ass. Literally, Yes, dude, you don't want that.
Speaker 3: The asteroid is between one hundred and thirty and three hundred feet He could name it asteroid China, Right, all right, I'm done with that. Asteroids between one hundred and thirty and three hundred feet wide, and if it hits the Earth, it could release energy equivalent to seven point eight mega tons of TNT, which is about five hundred times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The potential impact zone includes major cities like Bogata, Mumbai, and Daka. Those are my top three major cities actually, which would affect.
Speaker 1: Over one hundred million people.
Speaker 3: Scientists plan to use the James Webb telescope over the next month to gather more data before the asteroid becomes too faint to observe, so you know, start making your asteroid preparation plans.
Speaker 1: We got a three point one chance that's going to hit.
Speaker 3: Instagram is testing a dislike button, but this could be a good thing. Disliking comments would be private, but it would cause downvoted comments to be pushed to.
Speaker 1: The bottom or to be hidden all together.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna just be able to downvote comments and not individual posts. That means like if we were like Happy Birthday, Rod, you couldn't just downvote it, but you could download the people like Rod sucks in the comments.
Speaker 1: You can go I don't like that. Does that happen? I don't see.
Speaker 3: I don't really like you could downvote comments a lot of times. There is a lot of negativity in the comments. That's where I cry for the negativity in the comments. This is bad for me, actually, but this is aimed at making Instagram a happier place the execs.
Speaker 1: It's not that I never read the comments. I go into the comments. If I read five good ones, I get out feeling good. That's it. I only look for the bad. No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I've been at war with Canadians ever since Saturday with my comments.
Speaker 1: About the hockey game. You have a problem. I do, and I know that it's a problem. As long as you can identify it's fine. How do you have time? I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm having at home a lot. I got an eight month olds. It's like, I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you have time to do. I guess when nap and I'm like, all right, let me get on Twitter. She said, when she's napping, you're at war with Canada. War with Canada. Yes, I'm doing my best for our country.
Speaker 3: Rapper Asap Rocky was found not guilty of felony assault charges yesterday, and upon hearing the verdict, he jumped into Rihanna's arms. He loves bad bitches, but he also loves Rihanna and not being guilty. He had been charged with two counts of aggravated assault for allegedly shooting at his friend back in November of twenty twenty one after hugging Rihanna Asap also thanks the jury for quote saving my life. The rapper and Rihanna have two sons together, named Riot and Rizza, which are two badass names. What could be better than seeing Creed in concert? Well, how about seeing Creed in concert with Nickelback. Yeah that's real, guys. It sounds like a dream come true. And you're gonna need to head to East Troy, Wisconsin if you want to see that. The two bands are gonna be headlining the two day Summer of ninety nine and Beyond Festival on July eighteenth and nineteenth. The lineup is also going to include Live Daughtry, Three Doors Down, Our Lady Piece, Lit Hinder, Seven Dust, and Mammoth WVH.
Speaker 1: I want to go to this. I've never wanted to.
Speaker 3: Go to Wisconsin more than I want to go to Wisconsin now, and I know people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna goof on this lineup. It's awesome. I would go just to see Greed.
Speaker 3: It's a great line like Nickelback also has on this lineup, and Daughtry and just you keep going down the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that rocks.
Speaker 6: It's an awesome lineup.
Speaker 3: I wish they probably the biggest thing to ever happened to East Troy, Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: I wish they could get together and actually tour with that lineup.
Speaker 1: That'd be coot. Go'd be cool. Bring that to Houston and then they would sell that out real quick. But as are Houston's headlines, all right, Sports not time going on at sports.
Speaker 3: Astros continued to work on some stuff down at spring training. I saw Joe Mixon got a fine rescinded that he had talked to Crap about the refs because he didn't actually say that the refs sucked. Somebody wrote that he said that, but he didn't actually say, so they removed his fine. But also, hockey is maybe the most notable thing going on. We got TSA taken on Canada in the final of the Four Nations tournament tomorrow and we'll get more into that tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 1: But that's what's going on in sports. I got an email that I want to share in the nine o'clock hour, and I need your help because you're the guy in kind of like an apartment complex. Okay, so for now, for now, yeah, yeah, for now, But I really need your help because I don't know. I don't know how to help this guy he's asking, but he said he goes. I think Alex lives in a similar situation. So we'll talk about what this guy's problem is. He sent in a pretty good email and hopefully somebody can help with that.
Speaker 7: Ho's alternative and tell him at the Rod Ryan Morning shown the.
Speaker 1: Buzz Well, I was dragging yesterday after the long weekend. I normally go and get my testosterone shot on Monday, and I got it on Tuesday because I was still out of town.
Speaker 6: Guys, Centergenics.
Speaker 1: You notice a difference, man, when your numbers are where they're supposed to be. Guys, your testosterone level start to decline in your thirties.
Speaker 6: If you're feeling that lack.
Speaker 1: Of energy, the drive isn't there, boy, you really need to take a look at your testosteron numbers. Okay, mine, we're ridiculously low. Ridiculously low. Okay, not anymore. They got an on site lab. You're gonna get your results back at your first visit. Take time to make an appointment for yourself, Fellas. The biggest question I get is Rod, can you really notice a difference. I don't notice when I don't take my one to day vitamin. Okay, vitamin. I don't notice it when I don't get my shot. I notice it anddmilow t dot com. Go to endmilow t dot com. You'll feel the difference. Planet four on forty five and Spring in fifty nine in Oval, Texas, it's truck month jamped saving with seventeen thousand off MSRP on twenty twenty four f one fifty super Crew XLT Demo. That's seventeen grand total savings on Supercrew nothing down and no premis for ninety eight.
Speaker 2: What more for your trade and more.
Speaker 1: Than ever before from the Planet Ford pre off.
Speaker 12: Pros huge truck month savings only from Planet forward on forty five in.
Speaker 1: The planetfort dot com save seventeen grand on Supercrew Bush Traffic driven by Fred has Toyota Country the dealer you can depend on all right, my sugar lamp, Peeps.
Speaker 14: If you're coming inbound on the Southwest Freeway at Highway six, we've got an accident there blocking a right lane and traffic slow from first Colony Boulevard. Also an accident blocks the right lane on the north side six ' ten westbound at forty five the North Freeway. Traffic slow from the East tex Freeway. I'm Christina Cruz in the twenty four hour Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: This report is sponsored by KFC America. Meet KFC now with Mike's Hot Honey. Crispy delicious, fried chicken, drizzled and spicy sweet and Mike's Hot Honey perfect for sharing with friends. For having your own solo spicy meal, KFC and Mike's Hot Honey. It's finger licking good.
Speaker 1: This sports update is brought to you by Joe Meyers Toyota dot com. How you guys, you.
Speaker 15: Are listening to The rod Ryan Show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 1: The Buzz Come on ninety four or five the Buzz. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, nine oh four. Hope you're off to a great start to your day. The first phone call today this guy was working on cars eight bays all the doors open, he said, Rod, it's just gonna be a cold week that just comes with the gig. He knew it was gonna be a cold, cold week. Working feels like twenty two, feels like twenty three outside. Okay, it's ball me. It feels like twenty three. True temperature is thirty four outside right now? Cold weather advisory. You guys know all of this stuff right chance at one thousand dollars alternative income. I got a keyword coming up that you can enter at the buzz dot com. I know I still have time. I want to get to that email coming up because I think they Alex is gonna be my best help on this Well, I'm always your best help.
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: Are you done hearing from people with the mile of meat? Or do we a room for one more? And I'll just tell you I'm fine all the way through this week. Man's like, there's a lot of stuff that can happen in a week.
Speaker 6: But it's not just anybody.
Speaker 1: It's not just anybody calling in from the mile of me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's the Pirate's Kevin. It's Kevin's Kevin, Gevin, kevinber One, the worst guy really in the mile of Me. Really, what's who's the guy that reached out to you?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, so many things with this guy.
Speaker 1: Give me Kevin, Kevin, good morning, brother Rob Alex. And okay, dude, you know, did you hear I was asking for you yesterday. I was trying to get you on the air. I did hear last night? Okay, Kevin, I gotta set the table here. Yes, you were in the mile of Me. Yes you were the guy in the pirate costume. And yes you were the guy that reached out to me. I think on New Year's Day saying, hey, I want to get out of my comfort zone here. If you're doing the mile of meat, I want in this year. And I told you you were the first guy to ask about it. You were the first guy in. This is all true. Yes, you met your date on stage in front of I don't know how many people are at Kelly's Cove. Okay, you meet your girl. I set you guys up with some beers to give her a beer. I set you guys up with some flowers. You gave her a flower, and then you gave her a weapon. Sick is everything I'm saying? Correct, That's all correct. You gave her a knife. No one else gave anybody a knife, maybe a sword. What did you give her? It was a dagger, which is like a hybrid of a sword and a knife. Right, memorable? Yeah, memorable. Gave her a dagger. I'll never forget it, Kevin. How did it go after you gave her the dagger? Because that's where we left you.
Speaker 16: It was great with Ashley getting to know her, talking about life, family and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, did you hear Ashley on the area yesterday with us?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 6: Your voice just went down?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you think it went better than she did? Possibly? About the same? Okay, we're on the same page. She said you were a really nice guy. So she left you with a glowing endorsement, but said maybe not just for her right now at this time in her life hearing that might might not be looking for that. Yeah, she said you were a great dude. We okay, she said you were a great dude. How soon into after you give her the knife and then you guys go and have that beer together, how soon are you guys like, Hey, this is where I'm at in my life, this is where I'm I mean, you guys, get that stuff out of the way in the beginning, or is it kind of does it trickle in a little bit of trickle?
Speaker 16: But I think we talked about intentions pretty early really for the night and then long term.
Speaker 1: Who started that I might have Yeah, it's so dangerous because then she has the weapon, so you just laid it on the table right out of the gate of this date.
Speaker 16: Yep also wanted to see how competitive she was, see if we were going to win any concert tickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ready for that? What game did you guys play?
Speaker 15: The beer drinking one?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, did you pull any other numbers? Because I mean the way that you were dressed, dude, we knew where you were at every second of the night.
Speaker 6: You could always be found.
Speaker 1: And it was funny because Teresa even said, dude, tamp down the pirate stuff. You went the complete opposite.
Speaker 3: I told him to put the pirate hat back on after she said he went full pirate at night.
Speaker 1: He'd be a pirate bro, He went full pirate. What about the rest of the night for you? I mean, are you just are you concentrating on Ashley or knowing that it's not going anywhere, but you still having a good time. Are you putting the feelers out there to anyone else?
Speaker 16: No other feelers to anyone else. Mostly just hanging out with Ashley and chatting with some of the other couples, and yeah, chattered with a few people after Ashley left, just hanging out.
Speaker 1: How do you rate your experience on last Friday at the Mile of Meat party Cactus Cove ten.
Speaker 6: Being like the best night of your life? I know it's not a ten, but one being you're absolutely miserable. What's the number still?
Speaker 1: Like seven and a half?
Speaker 6: That's good, dude, that's good.
Speaker 1: I'll take that seven and a half without a story about like making out, mugging down and going to someone's house. Seven and a half, I'll take if I can do. If I can do all seven and a half, we would have a that's a pretty good. That would be amazing, right, that would be amazing. And I know we didn't score a seven and a half on all of our twenty dates twenty days. Seven and a half.
Speaker 6: It's an incredible thing, bro.
Speaker 1: Overall good experience. You would recommend it other people getting involved in this because you were out of your.
Speaker 6: Comfort zone with this, right yep?
Speaker 1: Just a bit, Yeah, you would recommend it to other guys out there that are listening.
Speaker 16: If we if we do this again, absolutely don't be scared to just get out there and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Did you know what I liked about Kevin? I like that, Like you were like, this is who I am? Man, I like I can dress up like a pirate. This is this is the kind of guy I am.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna hide anything, And then like, oh, by the way, I also dress up like a pirate sometimes when I one, I want to go to the Renaissance Festival.
Speaker 1: You right, this is who you're getting. This is who I am.
Speaker 3: You're most honest, per like, like perfect self that you could be.
Speaker 1: This is what you get. And I respect the hell out of that. Man. I have to agree. And I think it's got something to do with him having five hundred degrees. He's pretty confident, very intelligent, he's very like he's a smart guys like, listen, I've done all this stuff. If I want to go out, I'm dressed like a pirate, I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: A lot of guys would hide stuff, a lot of guys would would lie about stuff. Maybe they're not out front about it about everything.
Speaker 1: You were, this is what you get, this is what you signed up for. You want Kevin, you want number eight? You can get that. And Ashley, I know that you were like, maybe it's not a love connection.
Speaker 3: Maybe we all are in the stays like she she could not have spoken better about you yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and going into it, maybe she just wasn't RENAISSANCEI enough, I thought that's why we hooked her up with you, because I felt she was RENAISSANCEI you know, because she did say she wanted to hang out at Fair with me. Okay, it'll probably happen at some point. Maybe here you go. We rekindle an old flame there.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: This is Kevin. He's the guy in the pirate outfit.
Speaker 6: He's number eight.
Speaker 1: Had a seven and a half on the night around here. Decads a ballot, I think so, dec it's a ball dude, Kevin, Thanks for being cool man. I hope you come out to some more stuff than we do.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sounds great. Look forward to parting with y'all. Thanks Kevin, Thank you everything you said. Alex spot on with him, everything you said, spot on with him. It's like, this is me, this is me? Is there anyone else dressed like a pirate.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is how I am, this is what I do.
Speaker 3: It was a pretty nice uh and I got picked pretty early from what I understood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty nice blade that he gave her.
Speaker 1: That was good. Nice blade there. All right, Thank you, Kevin, Thank you Kevin. And then yes, you're gonna have to hear what Ashley said. You'd have to go and listen to the podcast yesterday. But Kevin said that he had heard.
Speaker 5: Of Rock Houston's Alternative and the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Come on thirty four or five the buzz just like the man said, good morning, rod Ryan's Show wild Card Wednesday. Appreciate Kevin calling in. Kevin was in the Mile to meet this last Friday. Came to party with us Cactus Cove. Awesome party. Sure he's in Eli's video yesterday's blog page. One of our number one looked at blog pages yesterday was the Mile of Meat recap. I just had a girl send me an email. I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it was gonna happen. Hey, Rob, how old is Kevin? I'm fifty three. I got a PhD. If he's in his forties, I'm definitely interested. So I can't give Kevin's information up, but she offered up her info Kevin, Kevin, if you're listening, I just sent you an email, Kevin. I still like Kevin's email here, so I get a little forward on that. There you go, Kevin, like, I'm not done hooking people up here. I can't stop. I tell you check in.
Speaker 6: Can't sit for the mile of me matchmaking around here.
Speaker 1: So you dip the mash maks. What if this is the thing? Yeah, here, it'd be awesome. That's still counts as a mile of meat love connection. If this this happens, it absolutely does, all right, Kevin, check your email.
Speaker 13: Online, Kid's alix online ninety five the muss And no, I'm not posting her stuff online.
Speaker 1: She said that to me. That's for Kevin. It's in private things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I can't. I wouldn't do that, do that? Okay? What do you go over there? All right? Today's a well it's called color canvas. And this is a really easy way to just zone out and not do any work. You log on.
Speaker 3: You just click the button the link on the world famous rodryand show pages buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: And it will give you a color that you will randomly be assigned you are.
Speaker 3: It's like a worldwide chalkboarder and everybody gets a different colors. The black background and people have already started drawing on it, and you just fill it up as much as you want with whatever you want.
Speaker 1: On this, you can try and just color out the entire thing.
Speaker 3: You can write. I tried to write rod Ryan Show. People have already crossed it out. I see a couple of penises already that have been drawn. I do see somebody who wrote r RS. Somebody put the A and M logo. It looks like there's a couple of words I can't say on this. But this is worldwide, so it's not just rod Ryan Show people or people on AOL. We can take over this.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it right. It's the entire world. And then you can kind of just just kill time. This is a great way that.
Speaker 3: Can't you see yourself just zoning out and doing this for twenty minutes, We're like, oh crap, that's my whole lunch break.
Speaker 1: I just killed But uh yeah, go check it out. Color canvas. The canvas is yours. It's the world canvas.
Speaker 3: Go see what you can do with it whatever color you get at the World Tennis rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Let's just wrote my name and then right underneath it somebody put peen. I see, wait a minute, I don't want my name by the peen. Then just write it somewhere else. That's the beauty of this. You can write it wherever else you want. Pein come peen, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: I need your help. Oh, I'm not going anywhere, buddy. I got a guy. It's got a downstairs neighbor problem.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a new downstairs neighbor problem. We had new neighbors movement. Okay, maybe you can help this guy. I can't wait all right, email to share with you. Guys coming up please Ryan Show ninety four, five The Buzz twenty four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Alex To say, well, today is pretty cool and it's fun.
Speaker 6: It's pretty damn cool.
Speaker 1: What is it called. It's called color canvas.
Speaker 3: And it's basically just a giant blackboard that everybody gets a different color for and can write whatever they want.
Speaker 1: And you just if you keep scrolling, does it eternally scroll too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just keeps going, Oh my god, it's so a lot of penis is the more you scroll down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of wieners on there. It's pretty great. Make sure you go and you check that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna mess on this all day as long as I'm here.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 1: It's nine twenty nine cold Weather Advisory. One of our great listeners who came out, Yeah, came out on Friday, Brother Rod Love the show. My let meat party was awesome. Friday night. The wife and I came out. We were not getting out much these days. We had such a fun time. Thanks for the pick. Here's what's going on. Maybe you can run it by the twins all right? And I thought Alex would be able to help with.
Speaker 6: This the most.
Speaker 1: Because I'm very helpful to everything Mike downstairs neighbor neighbors smoke constantly on their balcony and it all comes straight into our apartment. I've tried talking to them politely. I've purchased air purifiers from my place. I've even offered to split the cost of an air filter for their balcony.
Speaker 6: They've laughed it off.
Speaker 1: Our lease doesn't allow smoking, but management has told me they can't do anything about it. Since they're doing it outside. My pregnant wife is miserable. That's why they can't come up. That's why the didn't come out that much. My pregnant wife is miserable. We can't afford to break our lease. What options do we have here? If you're outside, isn't the balcony still a part of your place?
Speaker 3: Like even yeah, even you can smoke cigarettes outside. Who smokes cigars outside in the balcony? Even if there's like a no smoking pose, that's usually indoors.
Speaker 1: I know that in the in the parking garage, they don't let you smoke wherever you want. In the parking garage, it's kind of an outdoorsy thing. Here, it's like there's no smoking. Like right around the corner from the entrance, you would see people that used to smoke there, and I don't think they allow that anymore, at least in the old building. It was like that is there any protection? Like there's nothing you can do to a balcony. It's like it's not covered under no smoking.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, which is a tough spot because yeah, that is annoying, and if you're below them, that does go up.
Speaker 1: So you would smell that. Yeah, he's directly above the smokers, and they won't do anything there. He said, they've well, in his words, they laughed it off. That sucks. That's yeah to be so okay, I don't know. I mean, it's your apartment, that's also their place too, and they've chosen to smoke. But to think that your smoke isn't affecting other people, that's what's the most inconsiderate thing in the world. It's so inconsiderate to me that you don't realize how bad the smoke is and it goes right directly up to their balcony. I feel bad for this guy. I feel awful for him. What happens when you go to what happens when you go to like the management at your place? Do they management doesn't really like me? But are they receptive to these things? Do they try to work with you?
Speaker 3: I mean they usually say like, we'll go talk to the tenant, and then they don't ever get back to you. And then you just assume they talked to the tenant and didn't say anything, or just didn't talk to the tenant and told you they did.
Speaker 1: Right, But you could go outside at your place and you could just smoke a cigar on the balcony and you wouldn't be breaking any rules, not.
Speaker 3: That I know of, No, Like yeah, like the whole point is like you're not supposed to smoke.
Speaker 1: Inside, understood, But do they can you buy a place that you can smoke him? Do they if you bought it? So all rentals not allowed smoking every place.
Speaker 3: I believed at as said like no smoking, okay, but then you have people that smoke on the stairwells if they smoke outside, and that's kind of like that's that's the one thing, like I know that that sucks. And it's just like you have the neighbor that is the person that smoke cigarettes outside, which is just unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Like, I guess the best thing I would I would.
Speaker 3: Recommend is like you can you relocate, Okay, see if you can get maybe another unit, but you're still gonna have to move. Your pregnant wife is still gonna have to go through that whole process. That sucks. I've moved to the same complex before. I have a new downstairs neighborho that butt some uh, they seem really nice, but they have a lot of wind chimes.
Speaker 1: Okay, hidden chimes out in that falcony.
Speaker 3: That balcony is a shared door that like it goes into the main bedroom, so we can hear their through windchimes a lot the last couple of days, and I've been trying to find out, like.
Speaker 1: Can I just cut these windchimes down and get rid of them? Have you thought about it? Have you approached them about it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, they've just moved in.
Speaker 3: And I don't want be that guy right off the bat, because then you're like, this guy is a dick. We don't want to go deal with that guy because that guy already has beef with us.
Speaker 1: Is there more than one wind chime? There's like four?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's come on, there's a lot of wind chimes. And it's like you live in an apartment. You gotta know that's annoying. You can't be that like I don't I don't understand wind chimes. The point like, even if you like windchimes, you can't like them that much to where you're not also annoyed.
Speaker 1: I have a lovely set of wind chimes. To be honest with you, it's a wonderful.
Speaker 3: Relaxing by your bedroom. No, yeah, I wonder why, But no, the smoking is that is a big problem. And I know that there's people that have like weed smoke that they can smell because even if you smoke weed inside, like a lot of neighbors, I know that they can still smell it through like the vents and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, weed today is so potent. It's so stinky, and so I can't even imagine if you had somebody that was constantly smoking weed right underneath you. This is there.
Speaker 3: You would have like a case because you could actually be like, look, they're clearly smoking inside, which is violating a lease agreement. Yeah, you could get them on that. I think you talk to the people again and you just say, hey, man, this.
Speaker 1: Is like like play the pregnant card.
Speaker 3: Play the pregnant card as much as you can be like, but my pregnant wife is really stressing out about this. I think you got to really hammer home like my pregnant wife over and over again. I played that in the Newborn card when our are building next door had the alarm going off NonStop. I was like, look, my newborn is not sleeping through the night now because of you, and that they cannot care about that.
Speaker 1: But like, you get to play that card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, play that card as much as you can, and then hopefully you get the sympathy from somebody else.
Speaker 1: But I feel I think you're kind of stuck. Oh my god, I just get fans.
Speaker 3: Can you get fans and put fans out and then hopefully the fans blow it away.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't know said everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I get that, and like that, when you get to that point where you have tried a billion different things and nothing's working, you kind of do just feel trapped.
Speaker 1: They bought air purifiers and even offered to split the cost of an air filter for their balcony. When you go down and say, listen, I'll buy something if you would just please turn it on over here, and.
Speaker 6: They said, no, that's being an asshole. That's being an asshole.
Speaker 3: But also like they in thinking from their logic, like if you smoke cigarettes, you had a long day, you want to smoke a cigarette when you get home, and then somebody's like, hey man, can you not smoke that cigarette. Maybe go to the stairs. I don't know, maybe go to a stairwell or something else. You could work something else around. But I'm trying to get it from both sides. I absolutely am with with our listener on the top, and I just play the pregnant wife card. My pregnant wife really doesn't like this, and then you get to play that I have a I have a baby that's smelling these these fumes.
Speaker 1: I hate to hear that he's stuck like that. All right, well, thank you for the email, thank you for the picture, and I appreciate it. I'm so glad you guys got to come out.
Speaker 6: A little bit on Friday the Run Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: I'm pooped the bud. All right, there we go ninety four five bus, third Eye, Blind and Jumper Rob Ryan's show Wild Card. Wednesday, a couple of emails came in nobody with any great suggestion. Shannon said, Man, is there any way to hook up some sort of a fan outside that flows the smoke back down on them or at least away from your area. If you can get like some super duper fan, you can have that hanging over your railing and just blast their balcony with air. It's like it's just there.
Speaker 6: Sorry, guys, sorry, it's just that's as you like a.
Speaker 1: Fog machine that just like a fog keeps sinking down to him and be like what Josh Tree says, I smoke on my patio and a barbecue. He goes, I don't smoke inside. I got a grill. Hate to be that guy, but it's just what I'm going to do. It's like, that's what it's what I do, all right, All right, Well, I appreciate the email. I don't know that we've ever solved one person's problem. We definitely have somebody's Do you think we have I don't know in the history of somebody setting us hey, I need your help. Here's my email. Do you think there's one somewhere over the years that we help somebody? I think so?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Good, all right, No, the show is coming up. But I've mentioned this a couple of times just because I think it's such a big prize. I have a pair of the ultimate Supercar driving experiences, where you and a guest we'll get to test drive supercars on a real racetrack with no speed limits. Extreme Experience is bringing their fleet of world class supercars to MSR Houston February twenty seventh through March second. They got Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Corvettes, Nissan gt R Premium and more. Visit the Extreme Experience dot com to see the full lineup of cars and reserve your time and purchase a package or for you or a gift. I have this on no the show, You and your guests are get gonna get to drive one of these fast cars on the track. So that's what I'm giving away. I know the show we'll have a question for you, and I know this is a big prize, so sit tight. We'll have a question for you on the flip of this Brake rockand Alternative The rod Ryan.
Speaker 2: Morning Show six to ten am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Twenty four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 6: Welcome back everybody, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: All right, know the show man. If you are a car person, fast speed person, or if you know someone, maybe you want to give this to somebody. I got a pair of the ultimate supercar driving experiences. You want a guess test drive supercars on a real racetrack with no speed limits. That's what I'm offering up to the winner of the show today. Alex has come up with another great question today.
Speaker 3: What mile of meat contestant did we finally get to catch up with today?
Speaker 1: Oh, wasn't that long ago? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was this hour one of our favorite hours, specifically what mile of me? Because we did also catch up with number five couple number five, But what mile of meat contestant did we talk to this past hour? Yep, that we really wanted an update.
Speaker 1: On seven one three, two one two five for a killer prize, Hey Alexa play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, getting.
Speaker 2: Ninety four point five bus station from iHeartRadio.
Speaker 15: The Ron Runyan Show on ninety four.
Speaker 1: To five, The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show, Oliver Tree and Hurt. We're gonna continue with that pesky cold weather advisory all day today.
Speaker 6: Warm as it's gonna get. I think it's about forty one forty two.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 15: He's now time for I Know This Show on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 2: La la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Hello, Hello, who's this? Hey is David? Hi, David, Welcome to the show. How are you today? Good Man?
Speaker 6: Are you awesome?
Speaker 1: Oh? I forgot I have that poll question going on.
Speaker 6: I completely abandoned it.
Speaker 1: What would be your ideal work week? Would it be five eight hour workdays, four ten hour days, three thirteen hour days too, twenty hour shifts I would do. I would rather four ten hours, three day weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Seventy seven percent of our audience agrees. Are you a five day a week guy?
Speaker 3: I am yes, sir?
Speaker 1: So are we dude?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Are we grind? It is a grind? But that's not the question I have for you, Alex. Alex has a question for a killer prize. Go ahead? What mile of meat contestant did we finally get to catch up with today? Was Kevin? Yeah? Dude aka Number eight aka the Pirates A Music and Everything Dude, Winter Winter Chicken Dinner, get third? Thank you? All right? You sound excited. You must know what you're winning here. Get their ultimate supercar driving Experience. You want to guest You're gonna get to test drive some supercars on a real racetrack, no speed limits. Extreme Experience bringing their fleet of world class supercars to MSR Houston Feb twenty seven through March second Ferrari's Porsche's Lambeaus, Corvette's Nissan gt R Premium, Okay, and more everyone else. Extreme Experience dot com get the full lineup of cars, reserve your time, purchase a package for you or a gift for anyone. Dude, you and again, who's gonna go driving with you?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not my wife? She can't drive. That is funny. That is funny, David, have a great time. Thank you, guys. Who what you call?
Speaker 6: Smile to tell us about that chili reception when.
Speaker 1: You get home. All right, I guess we're gonna go out with this pirate music here like it? Yeah, Kevin was a good sport. And then also Kevin pulled a little a on the show today like that. Got an email like, hey, Kevin single, maybe you can. I sent him her email. She's like super smarty pants too, so they could just be smart. They'll just be cool. Smart couple, fresh out of bed head to your head. My name is Jeff. He won again. Huh mm hmm. Okay, he's going for wind number four tomorrow morning, the fresh out of bad head to head challenge. Alex It says here was the winner of the shouted out Loud game. Yeah you did. I forgot it was so long I got Yeah. All right, So we heard from Cassandra. She sent me a nice email. Her and Sean. They may they exchange numbers like that, and they may be uh, you know, going on a little date. Okay. But our guy, Kevin, who sent me an email on New Year's Day, he wanted, uh, oh geez, tomorrow, let's read my lips. Do we have somebody that's playing Chili?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I do say, somebody coming out.
Speaker 1: He's gonna yell at me for not talking about it today.
Speaker 6: Hi, Chili?
Speaker 1: You can you can just add that to the list of things you don't do well. I'd like to work hard, okay, but but also the job of a producer is to kind of nudge me every now and then too. Hey, you got to talk about this, man, That's what a producer does. Hey say hello to the guy that showed up to work today. All right, all right, did you did we get somebody to sign up to play Read my Lisp?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Hannah, go down, Hannah, she's already confirm and talk to her. She's gonna be here tomorrow. And keet wit On Alex the twenty twenty four champion of Read my Lips okay, but also has shown that a listener can beat him. I have shown that. Yeah, tomorrow, all right, that's maybe not. I'll tell you what I'm really really like. I think about it as soon as I get up on Thursday morning. It's a really fun thing having like a guest in the studio and a listener come in and playing Read my Lips. I can dress up now. It's been really really fun that a suit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Oh you should. Got all the stuff that we gave away today, We're giving it a weight again tomorrow, so that supercar driving experience. I've got two more of those to give away, all right. I've got more tickets to the Lumineers before they go on sale. I got more Post Malone tickets, more everything on the show tomorrow, plus Read my Lips with a special guest. Jeremy's up next. He's got the NonStop Noon or pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour, and then he will get to Alternative Income at ten. After ten he'll start it off and Teresa will do it through five ten.
Speaker 6: So good luck, go get that thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It is the last week confirmed from Alex This is the last week that we're doing Alternative Income, So go get some money. All right, have an awesome day, stay warm, stay awesome.
Speaker 6: AMF.
Speaker 15: Well, wasn't that fun.
Speaker 10: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will Be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.